Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the occult rejects this episode. I got a couple of us joining us today. I got JJ Vance, not the vice president.
Speaker 4: What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 2: W a uh Nick krieks, Sir. I appreciate the invite as always, fellow cult rejects, looking forward to the conversation. Always remember talking some weird cult business. I said, now you're talking my language, so JJ Vance, host of Operations GCD and more notably not the vice president. But yeah, looking forward to the conversation. Ult a definitely my thing here, my thing I'll enjoy talking about, especially the ancient alien cargo cult.
Speaker 4: Say, let's hope some aliens pop up in this show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for joining us, Jjay, and we got Jewels from Great Pill joining us today.
Speaker 4: What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 2: How are you? What is man? What's going on? Guys?
Speaker 5: Getting used to being here uh a lot more often, so thank you again Nick for having me. Of course, guys, I'm Jewels. I'm the host of the Great Pill podcast. H ell entomologist, sound scientist. I have a Patreon you can find me there Patreon dot com slash gray Pill podcast.
Speaker 2: We do a lot of cool stuff over there, so happy to be here. It's Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: And just real quick from my listeners that are into Twin Peaks because I've talked about it plenty of times, go check out Jewels. He's picked up the torch and he's running with the Twin Peaks now, so please go check out his stuff.
Speaker 4: If you're into peaks.
Speaker 3: I know I got a lot of listeners going deep. Yeah, so go please check out his show. He covers it and we got hell, let's giant with us.
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 6: How's how's it going?
Speaker 7: So I'm the Headless John and you can find me on YouTube if you look up our show on Thursday nights. It's where I read your spooky slash creepy emails. We had to cancel the Trialogus this Sunday because Ethan's father's in the hospital. So if you guys keep Ethan in your thoughts, that would be great.
Speaker 4: So yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Joining any and I actually had somebody hit me up today telling me that they've had experiences with the Gateway tapes, so trying to get them trying to get them on the show.
Speaker 4: They're a little but try and we got uh.
Speaker 3: Julia and Kolbe today together woo always having them both on obviously, I mean there are cult rejects anyway, but since they are presenting the topic, you know, introduce them like that. So please let everybody know where they can find both of your amazing work.
Speaker 8: Conspiracy Playtime anywhere everywhere, sometimes YouTube, other show disinformation on hiatus right now, but for the last few months, I think we need to bring it back.
Speaker 1: And a weekly shit talking show. Turn to you, my dear Cosmic Peach podcast. If you haven't found me yet, you never will. But I'm excited to be here a cult reject part time. Really excited to dive into some weird cults today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so yeah, so what do you got going for us?
Speaker 1: Well, you want to go first, or you want me to go first. We did so we did a series called Into the Culty Verse together.
Speaker 9: It was four parts and.
Speaker 1: We covered the most obscure cults that we could find. Colby actually found some really interesting ones, which is why I'm so excited that he's joining me today. But they range anywhere from like Christian cults to esoteric colts to I don't even know how you would describe Chris Gorbo's guilt, but satanic I guess.
Speaker 9: Kind of like new wave.
Speaker 8: I don't know, it's Yeah, the last two we'll talk about are more modern cults, which, like when you throw the Internet into this picture, it just got a little crazier.
Speaker 9: And so we did a couple of modern ones.
Speaker 8: But yeah, we started with the old ones, and I'm sure you're gonna have heard of some of them, but some of them I doubt So anyway, I don't know you want us to just kind of like run through and give like a synopsis of each one, because I think you're not doing one of them so that there's like seven of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just real quick, like these did you come across these like in a book or something, or just you just randomly? You know what I'm saying That this isn't like is it from Program to Kill or anything like that.
Speaker 8: I think we kind of intentionally veered away from the stuff that we usually cover. But the first one I talk about is gonna kind of pop up throughout your your history of all the stuff we all talk about Synanon and so you I imagine you've all heard of that one. Yeah, that's probably out of all seven of them, that might be the one that's like most mainstream.
Speaker 4: No, that shit is fucking crazy.
Speaker 8: And it's left a hell of an impact to on like modern it's the troubled teen industry. Paris Hilton talked about it. A lot of these people that go through these I don't know, it's kind of like a Kanye asque reprogramming, but on a smaller scale. It seems like for these kids, they just they're out of control. They got these rich, ely parents and they go out there sometimes they die in the woods. That all came from like Synanon. So that's I don't know if you want to go first, if you want me.
Speaker 3: To go real quick, real quick, I had an Apple over by me when I grew up as a kid, and before that it was something that was I think associated with Synanon, and like I knew people that ended up like even going there.
Speaker 4: So I when.
Speaker 3: I heard the stories of Apple and what those places were like, and then I found out what Synonym was and watched the videos, I'm like, this is the same thing they told me that's going on, So I mean that style honestly, in therapeutic communities hasn't changed actually, right, and even in regular rehabs, I'll be honest, because of fucking up in the past. I've been in rehabs before. The way that they do their groups and have other members run it, it is still based off of that idea.
Speaker 9: So talking about it, maybe you should get.
Speaker 4: I do find it interesting how it's still out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find it interesting too. But since we're on the topic, you should just go ahead and sum it.
Speaker 9: Up, all right, Well, send it on. It was.
Speaker 8: Like the fifties that this one started and the founder he was the name guy named Chuck Diedrich, and he came from like the east side of the country. But he kind of had a rough and tumble childhood, ended up kind of just being a low life adult, and he became a really bad drinker and he entered into AA. I don't remember what city he was living in. It was in California. I want to say it was like more northern than where the Cole ended up, but.
Speaker 2: I haven't right here.
Speaker 5: I had pulled up these these guys. Yeah, now it's taken me to the to the damn webs.
Speaker 9: Well, if you get any info just cut on in there.
Speaker 8: But he uh, I guess some friends of his were pretty concerned there you go, that's yes, So they guided him into you know, the meetings, and he got up there and spoke and it was like an immediate high for him. He went on for hours and people were really digging was he what he was saying? And so much so to the point where he started having little like offshoot meetings at his own place. And not too long before or not too long after this, these heroin addicts start showing up and at this point in history there had never been like support groups for heroin addicts. And they kind of drove the drinkers away, and it just kind of became this thing where it was like all these junkies from all walks of life were showing up to quit.
Speaker 1: And because the alcoholics slipped down, yeah, as they kind of clashed.
Speaker 8: I think a few of the drinkers struck around, but most of them just you know, scdaddled. And he kind of looked at it as in an economic way, like this works. There's nothing else like it for these people. You know, these other guys can go to AA. And he kind of just took what AA did, and he gave it a leader, because you know, that's the unique thing about AA if you do it right. But anyway, they ended up in a storefront at some point. They got a lot of people with money in there, and they just start expanding, and it's kind of like any cult formula.
Speaker 9: He starts taking the assets of of you know me that had them.
Speaker 8: And one of the things he did in the beginning, it was in these meetings he had. It was called the game. And this thing is crazy. It kind of is the thing that stuck out to me the most. But these people would just berate each other. So if it was your turn, everything was fair game other than violence or threats of violence, but anything could go and you.
Speaker 9: Could just say anything.
Speaker 8: And so it was like real cathartic for these people. And I think Leonard Nimoy a few other notable celebrities actually like just went participated in these rituals for this, for the for the game, in these meetings they have, and I call it rituals, but like.
Speaker 9: Why would you want that though?
Speaker 1: It's like you sit in the middle of a circle and just have a bunch of random people tell you what a piece of dog shit you are.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 4: Have you ever watched those videos.
Speaker 1: It's pretty wide shoul, crazy, dirty cop motherfucker's thinking.
Speaker 3: And that's that's something that's still was going on in Phoenix House twenty years ago, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Is that style?
Speaker 3: I know for a fact that was still going on in TC's So I'm saying this ship is still being used.
Speaker 1: That's wild. It looks like Juel said, the logo for Synonym looks like the Processed Church too, which is awesome.
Speaker 4: I can pull it up.
Speaker 3: I was never in one of those places, but it came across a lot of people who work obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, I keep cutting out over here, go ahead.
Speaker 4: And oh you go ahead. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 2: Oh this is why I keep when you paying fair game before Colby, this is why he's one of the reasons that's a funny term, because when you're describing this thing, the game, this is one of the reasons why I asserted that sending On actually grew out of scientology. The game is really based on bull baiting. That's what the scientologists call that.
Speaker 1: Bull baiting, like where you sit in a circle and tell everybody what.
Speaker 2: A piece of shit you literally scream at your opponent, your other h fellow of scientologists. And in this h you know, you call it ritual, they call them an expert. They call them training exercises, if you will, I think training protocols. So the idea is to numb out any response from from from the individual. So they'll yell everything they can to make any kind of movements and noises right in your face to them, and you don't ever graduate until you have no response. M Wait a minute, I have a better picture of it, if you want me to pull it up.
Speaker 7: You think about scientology as or religion. It's basically like the ultimate corporatism. So what they want is the most cold, calculating person possible with no emotions. And they have all these different methods of ridding the person of all emotions, so they could be the perfect psychopath.
Speaker 1: That is an interesting logo.
Speaker 5: It just gives me processed vibes, right, I was gonna say, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I mean there's something. Maybe it's a start spinning that real fast. It's going to start looking like a swastika real quick. To this the synograd or the sonograd.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, dude, You start spending that it's gonna look like it's gonna look like the Swasika walls it out real fast.
Speaker 5: It's like there's some some kind of symmetry. Maybe there's some kind of occult science behind it.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think that's part of it. Sure, Dan, you know that's why we see things like with all these birds with all their angles right the order, Yes, listen for angles and stuff.
Speaker 1: The weird thing about Synanon is it takes such a weird turn because like it starts off with the game right and you're like braiding each other to get get the person clean, but then it turns into like what no kids.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean we're we'll just does but uh, it's something interesting that I wanted to point out, which you could do a shiploaded research on this and then this hardly ever comes up. But I'm glad I saw it. It's it reminds me of Bill Wilson with AA. So you know, there was a lot of in this area of California. Of course, there was a lot of experimental studies going on with LSD, and he got into one of them, Chuck did, and he had an LSD trip probably one of the more nicer ones you could have in these MK ultra studies. But I don't even remember the guy. I think it was Sidney Cohen. It was somebody very notable that was hooking this up. So you look at and see that these things like he's mentioning JJ's mentioning scientology similarities. And then you have this guy participating in one of these MK ultra studies, and he wanted to incorporate what he learned into the game and other aspects of their there's the stuff they were doing. But he didn't want the people to do drugs. He didn't want them to kind of have that thing that he had, and so they came up this with this thing called the Trip, which is like the game on steroids, and he would sleep deprive them for like.
Speaker 9: Three days at least, and then they would have.
Speaker 8: These breakthrough spiritual experience experiences and that kind of started drawing in people more. And they also at one point, I want to say, like ten years into it, it's not even heroin addicts anymore. It's just they started these intentional communities, and with the kids, it was more like work camps, especially the ones that he had. One guy in his name Space I'm spacing it, but he was from southern California and he ended up going there. And he was a black collegiate football player who had an injury or something. He was going to go to the NFL, but he ends up there because his wife was on pills or some shit, and Chuck Didrich's wife's black. He married an ex heroin addict from New York. I don't remember her name. But this football player sees this and he's like this, this is like they accept everybody, and so he went in there and he becomes like the drill start for the kids, and the stories vary, but there was a lot of physical abuse.
Speaker 9: They started on.
Speaker 8: The line on like their rules were no violence and you know, no drug use, but they said the violence thing kind of you know, it had a it was very flexible when it came to the kids. Let's just say, and these kids start running away at one point, and oftentimes they would end up calling the cops and the cops would just come take them right back, or the parents themselves would come take them right back. And there was all these stories about like humiliation rituals if you were caught breaking rules in these work camps and.
Speaker 1: If you got pregnant, they would take your baby away and put them in a hatchery.
Speaker 9: Yes, is that what it was called? A patchery?
Speaker 8: Because this thing evolves, they start raising the kids. It's in a communal way, and a lot of these kids would see their parents like once a week if that. And some of them didn't even know who their actual births pre parents were.
Speaker 9: They were just raised by the community.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's a lot of good stories from these A lot of these kids that got out in their teens kind of blown the whistle on this stuff. But they started shaving their heads. At one point, he makes them swap wives. Near the end, like these guys all start swapping wives because he gets divorced or his wife dies, she gets cancer and dies, and then he gets remarried and he decides, hey, this worked for me. So he tells everybody they have to like stop seeing the partner they're seeing. They have this ceremony where they break their marital ties and then they regroup and some of them stayed together, some of them ended up back with their old partners, but a lot of these people just escaped, and a lot like As it goes further and he starts changing the rules. Throughout the years, they start losing people and a lot of people start speaking out. So this lawyer guy gets under their tail because they have all these custody battles going on and there's all this like accusations of abuse from these kids that are getting out and ex members kids are still in there, so it's just a shit show. And this lawyer guy goes after him hard, and Diedrich would make these videotapes that he would put throughout the compounds and he starts threatening physical violence against anybody who fucks with them legally, and a long story short, this fucking guy ends up with a rattlesnake in his mailbox and gets bit, almost dies in the hospital. And they traced it back to these these kids into work camps. They kind of became militant when they were in their adulthood and they would train in northern California and they were really good with rattlesnakes. They would catch them and eat them, and so it was actually pretty obvious who it was. They ended up tracing it back to these guys. Diedrich goes into hiding, and I mean I skipped a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Because then he becomes an alcoholic again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh he starts he starts drinking in the end too.
Speaker 8: And like, I don't know if you guys have any questions, it could jar some finer details, but yeah, in a nutshell, this guy gave the church over to his daughter, and then all these people that were running these youth programs branch out and start these troubled team industry camps that are still going on to this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of this sounds like scientology from the arranged marriages. That's more so even on the process side of the dark side of scientology there. Yeah, they do what they are real heavy on the arranged marriages and telling folks who and who they cannot have sex with. And then you talk about the ritles think business. They call that fair game, right, so you're allowed to do whatever you want to upon the critics of scientology. This is per a memo from l Ron Hubbard himself aka source as they call them. But the idea of these Scientology doesn't view children as children of them as old aliens and young people's bodies. So they're the ones developed a lot of this taxpayer funded camps to send kids to in these drug rehab centers. So well, I assert that a lot of this stuff from sending On came from is scientology. You know, I think a lot of that ship fell was falling apart by the late sixties when scientology came out with a more overt scientology form of Narconon.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well, when you get into el Ron Hubbard, you also get into you know, masturbation parties in the desert with Jack Parsons and uh.
Speaker 2: Making moon children and and hobby hobby. We all have hobbies, you know. These people are freaks, they're they're.
Speaker 4: Well, I have ambitions.
Speaker 2: But he was a man with goals, jewels. He was a man in the desert is one of those goals.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's wild how how much that cult has blown up.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what it is. Can't deny that.
Speaker 6: Those kids with the rattlesnake didn't get them first.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have a rattlesnake just bite you, and they took that as like a sign to then use rattle snakes or like that's odd.
Speaker 2: Paralized the guy, right, he was paralyzed for life, right.
Speaker 9: I don't remember if he was paralyzed. He said, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Started eating rattlesnakes.
Speaker 8: Well, they had these little training camps because they they they had what was it called, It was almost like a marine name. They had their own branch of the military. Near the end, there's a lot of these kids that did well in the work. Good advance to this other little shaved.
Speaker 1: Head sending on weird hatchery fucks that grew up and ate rattlesnake.
Speaker 8: So a couple of these, a couple of these guys just got the idea, Like the guy was kind of watching his back. But the lawyer, and I don't know, he's even said that when he looked in there, he thought, well, what the fuck, that's a weird shaped package. Maybe it's like a scarf or a I don't know, had these ideas of what it could have been. And it was just a fucking snake sitting under a bunch of bells.
Speaker 9: Tail off. Yeah, so it.
Speaker 4: Could oh shit, so you could hear it?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: Right, there was another guy. Some kids escaped from sending On and ran to like this farmer guy's house, and these guys, these militant guys showed up beat him almost to death and almost the kids goot.
Speaker 8: Well, this ranch became known for helping their kids, these kids escape and then it was almost like an underground railroad for escape ease. And then they started spreading rumors amongst the kids that they would shoot you dead. But yeah, because they wanted to just stay. But these were these were the people that would call the cops, and the cops would show up to this ranch and then oftentimes, like I said, just drive them right back. And one day this guy got the shit kicked out of him. He had his kids in the car. One of them got out and ran off and hid, and the daughter was in the car, the wife was in the car, and they just reached in through the window and just started pummeling him.
Speaker 9: And there was some other I.
Speaker 7: Know, we're all probably poor, but let's face it, we made a movie that scenario right there, just playing out with these kids part of this cult training and then you know all the shit that they get into.
Speaker 6: That would be a big time winning movie.
Speaker 8: The thing well, I watched Fight Club pretty recently, probably within like the last three years, and the Project Mayhem, the Space Monkeys them shaving their heads. I think a lot of this stuff comes from Synanon that you see in pop culture.
Speaker 1: Process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Operation Chaos the smiley face symbol using the fight club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that day.
Speaker 2: And I'm beginning to realize Lateal County, Idaho is a processed church apicenter of activity where the University of Ida is located. Chuck Palinook's father died of mysterious murder in July of nineteen ninety nine and Latesal County, Idaho.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he writes about that and Stranger than Fiction, which is just as good as his fiction. It's all the weird shit that he's seen through his life. What was is this really society?
Speaker 9: He was involved with them too, you know about that?
Speaker 2: Can check that out.
Speaker 9: What the society, Well, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're an offshoot of I would argue they're an offshoot of this whole Discordianism, this whole chaos movement of the process, and that's why they're the posts behind the burning man right society?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and which one does it come? Paul Knook was deep into them for a while.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you know it's interesting, you know, he mean, I guess it's interesting timing his movie gets big the same time his father gets murdered. As one thing, But speaking of things strange with infection, the murder mistigation into his father's death may as well be fiction because that, you know, it's the same ship we're seeing play out right now in the same county against the case against Brian Coburger.
Speaker 9: I didn't even realize that was the.
Speaker 2: Dictionalized murder investigations. They're just making it up.
Speaker 6: God damn. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I grew up in Idaho, so all that stuff, like, I know that whole area pretty well.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, what do you got? What do you see now? But were you there when Palinok's father was murdered?
Speaker 8: No, I mean I would have been living in like southeast Idaho, so Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, the Twin yea, So I probably came onto that story later.
Speaker 9: I would have been pretty young when that happened.
Speaker 2: But I just found out about it. So you're way ahead of me, sir.
Speaker 8: Oh, I just read everything that guy wrote. He's kind of turned into shit lately.
Speaker 9: But I don't know.
Speaker 8: Do you guys have any other questions about syning on before Julia does her first one?
Speaker 9: Like I said, I just skimmed over a lot.
Speaker 8: I mean, there was so much that happened throughout this thing that, Yeah, you.
Speaker 9: Could do three or four podcast episodes on I didn't want to, Oh, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it was one of the least interesting ones out of all if you can imagine that. And I made fun of him and I kept calling him this cinnamon cult. But it just is this cinnabon, Yeah, cinnabon. But I mean, if you can imagine it being one of the least interesting ones, you can probably use your imagination for what the rest of the cults are.
Speaker 9: Going to be like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know if you guys have any questions, but Synanon, it's like it follows that basic formula like kind of cult thing, like separation from the family, you know, take the kids away, swap wives, shave heads, very Manson esque, you know, cult story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's a weird thing over by me.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up with that, I said that place was on the lake over by Lake round conco Wand the crazy thing with that is that you watch I can't remember the original one, but it changed three times and it was always a TC and it was just like, all right, so.
Speaker 4: What do you just kind of went out of business and created a new z, started brought in a neon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all it was went from they went from Apple to Phoenix House and something before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yo.
Speaker 3: And you know you were saying, like manual work. You'd see those dudes just digging random holes in the fucking.
Speaker 8: Yard, digging them and sometimes they would have them dig holes and fill them back up all day.
Speaker 3: Spoons, Yo, You see motherfuckers out in the through out the yard, look like they're using like a spoon or something. I have been told that they'll make them wear like there was people that I was in rehabs with that was in these places and they said that they've had to wear costumes, they had to wear a sign saying why they're in trouble, and they can't talk all day and people could say whatever the fuck they want to them.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, that is some sick ship. I should you not listen to me too?
Speaker 8: Where they're standing there and that people are just screaming in their ear, How worth this you are?
Speaker 2: And I mean bull baiting. We got a bull bait that you gotta bull bait the new recruits. That's that's TP one, I believe again, Training Protocol one. You gotta graduate that first, just like you do. And and Project Mayhem there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo one time and then we'll move on to the next one. And because this is how I've already heard stories about all these therapeutic communities and stuff from like other people, I got popped in I think it was like Jamaica or Queens or something with dope on me. I was young, you know, And I ended up going to court because there you pretty much have to see the judge, like right away within twenty four hours in the city, you don't really get bail and go home.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: So I had to see the judge and like they were bringing up this idea of me. Uh and I think I already had like another case open for like heroin possession, and so basically they were going to consolidate both cases and let's you know, let's just get this over with, you know. And they were suggesting like a drug rehab and they said Samaradan Village. I don't even knew that was a TC. And I was like, you know, I asked the lay. I was like, how how long is this program? He's like about nine months? And I was like, how much time are they going to offer me? So like he asks them, I think they offered like six months, and I was like really, I was like six months for like these peop or whatever. He ends up getting the judges to drop it down to four months. And then I asked him, I said, how long is the wait to get into the program? If I got to sit in jail and wait to get into the program. They said it could be up to three to six months.
Speaker 4: Wait. I said, yeah, I'll take the fucking jail time.
Speaker 3: I would too, fuck because I'm not going to make it through the nine months anyway.
Speaker 4: And if I fucking got kicked out, I had the jail time anyway.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, let's just let's just get kissed out of the four months I'll have to do three, let's get this ninety days the fuck over with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll thank.
Speaker 9: You right well.
Speaker 8: And Sinanon figured out early on that they didn't really have tax exemption as a religious status, but they did figure out that if they were doing these rehab programs, they would get government money. And so, like the very situation Nick just described that he went through. That's how a lot of these kids ended up there.
Speaker 4: Fed said so many motherfuckers of.
Speaker 2: The nasty cycle, right like Nick was just pointing out, it's a nasty cycle. That they know they're signing the people behind this, and they know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: As far as they want to go to jail, No, you'll just eat shifting I once you want to go to jail.
Speaker 4: They'll even threaten that.
Speaker 2: That same cycles depicted in the Hair Advice and Inherent the film and Hair Advice depicts the processed church in Los Angeles depicting that same cycle you just described, Nick. It's part of the process, you know. It's an economic coal hog effets where they're going to profit from every angle.
Speaker 1: Get them to do movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing. I'm doing a review with it on the next month.
Speaker 8: That's one of That's one of my top five favorite movies.
Speaker 9: It's my number one favorite movie, sir. Yes, it's a great nice dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I heard you bring it up and you guys were talking about OJ the other day because I had just made her watch it like two days before that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a great movie, dude, And like I I connect on it, like I like to say, on a molecular level because I'm a former private investigator myself who also loves Spot. So I got to finish roll on the STUDI.
Speaker 9: We're gonna call you. What's his name, Speccoli fast Time.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a great movie's name.
Speaker 4: I wonder.
Speaker 9: Bartello. That's right.
Speaker 2: He's part if you look at he's part of Project Chaos. He's a CIA operative working of a free clinic in the Hate Nashbury. They're in Los Angeles, but I'm saying like they're kind of paying that that that same setting for you.
Speaker 9: Definitely you ready for me, Let's go this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so excited. This one's so crazy. Okay, So the first one that I actually talked about in the series is something that Nick you're gonna have a separate episode about, so we'll skip that one. But the second one that I covered is called the Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God. That is the entire name of the cult. I mean, try fitting out on a fucking crap top. Nobody's doing it. Longest cult name ever, Yeah, and it was actually it came out of Uganda during the AIDS epidemic. I don't know if you guys have ever heard about this cult, but it is fucking wild from start to finish.
Speaker 2: Literally, I it sounds wild, is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So basically their leader was this guy named Joseph Kibbuwi, and he claimed that he was getting static electricity phone calls from the Virgin Mary, and that the Virgin Mary was communicating with him through electronics in his house, like fucking Heather or Poulter guys. Shit, and he'd like put his hands on the TV.
Speaker 9: And go say he had some kind of a message forever everybody.
Speaker 1: And he literally started an entire cult behind this shit, and he told everybody that the world was going to end. He knows because he got a static electricity phone call from the Virgin Mary. He knows this The world is going to end on December thirty first, nineteen ninety nine, and that they all everybody needed to prepare for it. That he had thousands of members in this cult, and so basically what he did was he had everybody sell everything that they had, all their possessions.
Speaker 9: They had this big.
Speaker 1: Party and he they like roasted some pigs and did all this stuff, and it was super ritualistic and weird. And then, as you can imagine, after everybody's done all this, because he had all these weird rules, right, like they could only eat on Tuesdays and Saturdays or something like that, and you had to fast every other day. So he had already started like mentally conditioning these people to just be delusional. So they're starved. They weren't allowed to have sex. They weren't allowed to you his verbal communication, he made everybody speak in sign language. So you can imagine by the time it gets to like New Year's Eve, he's got all these people completely conditioned. They're starved, they haven't had sex in years, they speak in sign language. I mean, they're you know, fasting, doing all this stuff, and it's in the middle of the AIDS epidemic, so.
Speaker 9: It's scared.
Speaker 3: But it's just like, what's it like living in that person's head that's somehow agreed to make this make sense.
Speaker 1: That's what I said to Coleby, because if you were if you were to tell me, like if even if because I'm a I would consider myself to be a Christian, but I don't think you need anything extra to have a relationship with God. But the thing is, like, even if I met someone who was like a profound speaker and had a lot of cool stuff to say and was like a biblical scholar or something like that, and I admired them, even if that was the situation. If you took away my food, you took away my ability to fuck, my husband, and my like you have to speak inside, Like at what point do you say?
Speaker 9: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: I don't need any of this to have a relationship with God and get the fuck out of there, like why stick around? And then at one point she was like, nobody use soap. He took away the soap.
Speaker 2: Oh, if everyone smells like shit, they'd realize it. Right, it becomes a community thing, right when you ask that folks don't leave. I think it becomes community right, really.
Speaker 1: I mean because it's like walking around with a dirty bee hole.
Speaker 2: You can't anyone else wants to smell that except for other folks who also don't.
Speaker 1: I was like, you take away my food. First off, fuck you, You take away my language, definitely, yeah, that is crazy, my ability to fuck definitely fuck you. And then you take away my soap.
Speaker 4: It's like a like all of those separately was enough for me to say elaa, like.
Speaker 9: Like what goes?
Speaker 4: All came out?
Speaker 1: But I guess it's just like the intense belief that this fucking guy is talking to the virgin Mary and she is warning him that the world is gonna end. So, I mean, I guess if you were in Uganda in the middle of the AIDS epidemic and you see bodies piling up all over the place, people are sick, whatever, you might be scared and think that the world is ending. But I mean, there were literally thousands of members of the of this movement. But so as you can imagine, New Year's Eve rolls around the world didn't end. So what he decided to do was he took seven hundred and fifty members, not.
Speaker 4: Even all of them, just damn, you had this many. Holy Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Had thousands of members. So he took as many as he could fit inside of his church, which was about seven hundred and fifty, boarded up all the windows, boarded up the door, and then he set the fucker on fire. He set the fucking church ablaze, and he literally roasted seven hundred and fifty people inside of this church.
Speaker 2: These pictures are crazy, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: And then because he couldn't fit everybody inside the church to set it on fire, he decided to poison some of them. Some of them got stabbed, some of them got strained, some of them got poisoned, and they just found fields of bodies and there to this day still digging up bodies in Uganda.
Speaker 9: That's a lot of fun mass graves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, an evil son of a bitch that is so many fucking people.
Speaker 6: Well, just think about it.
Speaker 7: After he takes all that stuff away from you, there's nothing else you want to do more than kill yourself.
Speaker 2: These pictures are crazy, but you can pull them up there. Charred body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to pull up some pictures, they're definitely available for everybody to see. I mean there were mass graves all over Uganda. It actually appeared when investigators started looking into this case that he had peeks because he needed help killing thousands of people. He couldn't do it single handedly. So what he did was he had him and a couple of his buddies just start murdering people for weeks on end. And the big hurrah at the end was locking seven and fifty in the church and setting it on fire.
Speaker 2: This one that's I guess the church after it burned.
Speaker 5: There's there's other pictures that you probably see a couple bodies, but it's not visible.
Speaker 2: There's pictures with bodies in it.
Speaker 1: You should throw some of the body pictures up there because it's wild. It is like it's like, uh literally.
Speaker 2: Wants me to I just didn't. Okay, okay, cool, I got you.
Speaker 1: It's literally hundreds of bodies like piled up with tarps over them, just roasted like Thanksgiving turkeys, just laid out there. And the crazy thing too, is like they discover thousands of bodies whatever he took off and he's never been found to this day. No, he's gotten away with all of this. No one has ever been able to locate this asshole Kiboute since happened.
Speaker 2: He's not even whole. I was listening to all this wild, So where's the State Department or USAID involved in all this? We've been doing something there for that Kansas the pictures up.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like they didn't want to find him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like that, right.
Speaker 1: How big is Uganda in this motherfucker with no soap?
Speaker 7: Who's that asshole that they had the big campaign against? Do you remember that back in twenty twelve, Kobe or Cody twenty twelve?
Speaker 2: Didn't they make it? But didn't make that up?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like that seems like some kind of experiment, Like.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This was like a shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 8: Remember that assion that people were passing around like burnt DVDs of that guy on college right and ship he was from Uganda.
Speaker 2: Another picture.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know where Cony twenty twelve was supposed to be, but it's.
Speaker 6: This is so much worse.
Speaker 7: Than anything Cony twenty twelve ever was.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like he's still the loose. He's still on the loose.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy, wasn't it Cony?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was this happened. You would think he would be like on some type of like FBI's most Wanted list or some shit. Seven hundred fIF burnt alive and then thousands buried in mass graves all over You gone to stabed.
Speaker 2: Strangled, something about a cave.
Speaker 9: Yeah, didn't they start finding different locations.
Speaker 1: They found locations all over You gotta where he got just buried people?
Speaker 4: No, this is crazy, wasn't it him?
Speaker 8: And like twelve other dudes that kind of kind of just rounded them all up. And if you had certain levels, like you were allowed to commit suicide or they could help you die.
Speaker 9: No, that was solar. Okay, So this is of aids.
Speaker 1: I want to say, let's see hereties. It was the It was the early eighties when it's when it came into formation, and then it took until nineteen ninety nine, when the end of the world was coming for this all to dissolve. But he had like a good ten year run, which is why he had thousands. Yo.
Speaker 4: What yo.
Speaker 2: I would almost wonder if that was aocalyptic belief system, right mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like a doomsday kind of cult. The only thing that sets them apart, in my opinion, is this whole static electricity phone call thing from the Virgin Mary. He didn't claim to have supernatural powers other than the fact that he was just chosen and was receiving this information. And because it was in the middle of AIDS, I do think that people already had that pandemic state of mind where it's like, maybe the world really is ending. Look at all these people dropping dead, you know, from this this uncurable thing. So you know, he takes away the soap, your language, your food, your sex, everything, and then he sets you on fire in a church. This dude is literally insane.
Speaker 9: And still.
Speaker 2: This is also very Jones sound like it all sounds very MKL for experiment, Like you know, like where you're you're incrementally causing more trauma within this this group that you're obviously probably taking notes about and experimental and type fashion. But I think these lack of intelligence agencies as I call them, they bake into these these these experiments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it does. It is very mk ultra like to me, because it's like you have to take away everyone's I guess, like the simple luxuries in life, and then you just get down to your very basic living and then.
Speaker 9: It's like.
Speaker 1: Whatever Joseph says, that's the thing, because you have nothing else. He's taken everything else from you.
Speaker 9: But you have this.
Speaker 5: Guy, you know what I mean, this guy even who just by looking at him, I'd.
Speaker 2: Never fall him.
Speaker 1: No, And it's like, look at this motherfucker is he You're telling me that they can't find this guy?
Speaker 2: Right? Well?
Speaker 7: Nick, do you remember that episode we did with the rapper guy who lived in Uganda for like five years.
Speaker 6: His description of the place.
Speaker 4: I remember what he was talking about, but I can't remember.
Speaker 6: That was way back.
Speaker 7: He said that place was so unfucking believable, Like the amount of like dumb fuckery that just goes on in your onto every single day. It's like it's a completely different planet of just people acting like shit hats.
Speaker 4: I remember, that's what.
Speaker 9: It seems like.
Speaker 1: It seems lawless to me. I mean, how do you get And it's like after so that the other people in Uganda that were not a part of this movement, they said, after the church caught on fire and all those people burned up, the smell of rotting flesh was so strong for weeks on end that the people in the surrounding areas couldn't even eat food. It smelled so terrible for so long, they were disgusted. They couldn't even like go outside. It stung so bad. And you're telling me that this guy that did this, no one ever looked for him.
Speaker 9: He's just gone. He vanished. He's a fucking ghost.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't make sense to me, Like, really, he just disappeared.
Speaker 4: All the head doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the ritual human sacrifice there at the end of the fire was sponsored by Coca Cola.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, They drank like what twenty cases.
Speaker 2: Or said, seventy crates of it. I don't know when it's in a crate, but they had seventy crates in that fire. For that party that blew up, So it sounds like it was sponsored by Coca Cola.
Speaker 1: Right. They were like, well, since we've starved you and you haven't soaked your bee hole in about five years, we thought you could use a good old coke.
Speaker 2: Come come to our End Times party. We're gonna have plenty of coke and Coca Cola.
Speaker 4: Was this the Was this guy literally saying it was a phone call in his head?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, No, he was saying, like the phone would ring in his house and he'd pick it up and it'd be the Virgin Mary telling him.
Speaker 4: The Rhow okay, I thought it was in his head. No, so you hear it ringing and you decide to entswer it in your head.
Speaker 9: He said.
Speaker 1: All the electronics in his home were possessed by the Virgin Mary and would like his toaster, his microwave, they were all possessed by the Virgin Mary. He couldn't even throw a toaster strudel in because that bitch was like the world's gonna end in nineteen ninety nine. Just get ready.
Speaker 2: That's an unfortunate circumstance. You can't even toast the toaster's crudele. That'll drive a man mad I do find it interesting that that is the this is no secret, Like so you're saying no one found this too, but it's no secret there that. I was just reading an article from the state newspaper about, you know, a year in advance to this, where they're interviewing at the Ugana State Newspaper, they're interviewing a cult members saying, we all got to prepare. You know, the world's ending next year, so the whole you know, it seemed like everybody knew about.
Speaker 1: These people, right right, Yeah, So it's not like they were underground or anything like that. I mean the government, you god in government was very aware of their existence. But it's like they just he's the most uncatchable fucker of all time. I guess.
Speaker 2: Nobody gone, and where's Waldo? That's to this guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah but yeah, no, that's so that's the movement for the restoration of the Ten Commandments of God. That's definitely a cult. For anybody out there listening. If you want to dive in a little bit deeper, you should. It's really fucked up. It's even been featured on an episode of Ancient Aliens because they said that the Virgin Mary entity that he was communicating with was an alien and that this was all legit.
Speaker 9: Like, okay, as we.
Speaker 2: Got an ancient alien the post or you know, apocalyptical going on the ship doing weird sex stuff. It's not always They're not always having sex. They just have weird sexual fetishes.
Speaker 4: There's always a control off in your.
Speaker 2: Dick's off evans Gate style right.
Speaker 1: Of no ship. But I think Colby, unless you guys have any questions, Colby's ready with his next lie.
Speaker 9: You guys don't have anything else to say about this ship.
Speaker 1: Which one are you doing next?
Speaker 8: Oh, this one's weird. It's called the Church of Happy Science.
Speaker 4: It sounds nice.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, this is a Japanese cult, and I think that.
Speaker 8: You guys might know more about this. But after World War Two and what happened culturally in Japan, they just kind of became wide open for this ship, and a whole bunch of colts started from like the children of the survivors of World War Two.
Speaker 9: It was just a different era for everybody.
Speaker 8: And when I was studying this, uh, it seems like they were just one of many. And there's the famous Japanese cult in the nineties that had the seren Gas bump bumbled false flag operation there, and these these guys actually cross paths.
Speaker 9: So what was that one. I'm sure you guys heard of that one with the Sarah and Gas.
Speaker 1: In the nineties, they were also referred to as the doom Stay cults.
Speaker 7: They had the blind guy that was leading down Yeahhara. They had strange bathing practices too, I think.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I was thinking about covering that one, but it seems like it's more widely covered. And then I saw this one when I was looking into that. So the Church of Happy Science is kind of a different one. It's it's not really doomsday ask so much.
Speaker 9: But I think it's one of the more ridiculous ones.
Speaker 8: So this chubby, little Japanese boy, his name was Rioho Okawa, and so this kid was kind of just your average second child. He had a you know, shadow casted over him by his overachieving brother, who the dad loved more. And you know that old chestnut and he it's second grade. Like, this guy is a prolific writer. Throughout his life, Rioho wrote thousands of books, and in one year alone he was said to have written fifty two. But this guy, this guy was a prominent lecturer, so they would actually transcribe his lectures and count that.
Speaker 9: But he published thousands of books over his lifetime.
Speaker 2: But sounds like Japanese l Ron Hubbard. Huh.
Speaker 8: So I was looking on rational Wicca to kind of refresh, and so he had a background.
Speaker 9: We'll get into it in day trading.
Speaker 8: And they called this guy the Japanese day trader turned el Ron, so.
Speaker 9: I mean already known as that.
Speaker 8: So he had an older brother, like I said, that was an overachiever, and Riojo was just kind of basic ass bitch average, if not just.
Speaker 1: Like a chubby Buddha that had nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: Well, that's definitely Lron.
Speaker 9: He quotes his second grade teacher of telling him he had the IQ of Albert Einstein and that he was the smart as he was as smart as a twenty one year old man.
Speaker 2: All roun again to speak seven languages and graduate college at the age of sixteen. All these were false.
Speaker 8: Well, once we get to this, this guy is him. This is him, so you don't oz empic.
Speaker 2: He's got more hair than Elron.
Speaker 8: He actually kind of slimmed up as he became an adult guy. But he like this is how much this dude craved attention. People started making fun of his way in grade school, calling him a sumo wrestler, so he like rolled with it and tried to become a sumo wrestler for a little while.
Speaker 1: Like this guy has no identity whatsoever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so he ends up getting into this Tokyo University program, ends up over in New York for a while.
Speaker 9: This is how egotistical this guy is.
Speaker 8: He met another Asian student over there that was doing the same program, and she spoke two languages and it pissed him off. She spoke two more languages than he did, and he quit the program over that.
Speaker 9: So he goes back. He ends up like an art school, making.
Speaker 1: Him fucking clay.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In Einstein shit.
Speaker 8: He starts thinking big for himself when he's kind of just coasting through the collegiate years, and he decides that he's a channeler and he channels this I don't remember which one, but it's an ancient Buddhist figure that he channels, and this figure tells him he needs to start his own church, and he starts having like meetings like student centers and shit like that in the beginning, but this thing takes off and he he just has all these predictions and shit that he's telling everybody that this Buddhist figure is channeling through him. And this is where it gets kind of nice. I think this is the happiest part of the story. His dad sees what he's doing, sees that it's growing, and joins him, and he starts like transcribing all of his lectures, and as the years roll on, he starts channeling basically anybody, Like at first it's like it's these old ancient gods, and then he starts channeling like celebrity.
Speaker 9: He starts channeling people that are still alive.
Speaker 8: He starts channeling Barack Obama, He's channel Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And he says, now in the process some process highlights there, sir, I'm definitely enjoying the stage. AJ.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you're here for this, because I as we were studying these, I'm wondering, like, how many how much of this is CIA, how much of this is process?
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 8: Footnotes because it's yeah, they all have like a center line that they connect on. They all get a little weird, but they all kind of come back to the same spot.
Speaker 2: Well, specifically, you're talking shing Gun Buddhism. That's part of the process. Stuff that's noted in a number of crimes. And then you're talking and reports and you're talking, uh, the the idea that you know that you're channeling somebody who's already is not dead yet, I mean, the idea, it's just I can't it's hard for me to say. It's fucking looney tunes.
Speaker 9: But he said he's channeling their spirit guide.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Mary, unless he was the reincarnation of Joseph Gebels who was not dead yet. So that's what that's what that reminded me of.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: And it may be a spiry guy thing there too, I'm not sure, but you know, it is a striking similarity.
Speaker 1: He channeled Freddy Mercury.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Got up when she was doing hers. I was looking for my notes because I have a list of people this fucker channeled. But the Freddie Mercury one is really interesting because this guy's I didn't really touch on it much, but this guy's like belief system that he made these people swallow if you joined, was that we are living on It reminded me of Mormonism. We're living on layers of celestial realities.
Speaker 9: And you could climb to nine.
Speaker 8: But so the thing about this stuff this guy was preaching when it came to like politics, he was very nationalist. He was very xenophobic and conservative, and a lot of there's a lot of Trump overlap, Like they were really behind Trump in twenty sixteen when he.
Speaker 6: Were nine angles. That's how like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he has spot on with the celestial levels of Mormonism. Did you grow up around Mormons and Idaho or.
Speaker 8: Did you I grew up in a town where there're the students in the high school are ninety one percent lds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, high school.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they all fucked in the parking lot when they're there and their friend.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So But the thing that I was laying the groundwork for with all that is Freddie Mercury was channeled and he said that he's on the eighth level because he did so much good with the world. But you know, I can't get in nine because I liked a little cac He couldn't.
Speaker 1: Get to nine because of his b hole problem.
Speaker 9: Well what do you want?
Speaker 2: But he was a scientology that's the lowest level on the tone scales. Reporters, journalists and homos, that's what.
Speaker 8: So this guy ends up kind of growing this thing pretty quickly, and like I said, he's channeling anybody and everybody under the sun, all this being transcribed and published.
Speaker 9: His teachings.
Speaker 8: They his the way he propagandazed. He bought an anime company and they would actually do some pretty decent work. They had nothing to do with the church, and then they would just start throwing little ship in there.
Speaker 9: And so they were going after that like younger crowd, and.
Speaker 2: You're talking about octopus cartoons, you know that kind of thing. You know.
Speaker 9: I don't know if it got on the Dragon.
Speaker 1: Ball z, but like channeling Freddie Mercury's be holes, that's.
Speaker 2: What I forget. It was sex related. And I know Japan's got those weird laws where they do.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, everybody grows their pubes out, so it blocks the Genitalia porn.
Speaker 2: Right, you can buy an vending machine right next to the little girls underwear in a Japanese subway, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 8: Well, so he ends up marrying the weird environment that uh he he claimed was okay. So so he claimed to be the reincarnation of Buddha at one point and then when you break it all down, he's Buddha, he's God, he's.
Speaker 9: Fucking Jesus, said everybody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he's also from Venus, and so he get in. He got into some like old sci fi stuff with like where the race came from. And I mean it's all pretty interesting. We'll just skim over it here. But people, Oh, he said that we should nuke China.
Speaker 2: I like, I like him already. So are they Venetians or what were they? Tall whites where we talk in your little little little dogon little Japanese fellas whatever they call themselves, the dog people.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: Well they don't. They have some weird dog people kind of alien stuff like in their in their Japanese. Yeah, sure have an ancient alien cargo coltail on their focal And maybe I'm misconstruing the name of it, but I don't think they're only they're dog people. But there's dog something like dog Gone in the Africa. It's something similar to that name.
Speaker 1: Like an elite bloodline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that the dog thing is only referencing serious, right, it's only which the Mormons, which the rosis you know, you name the ancient alien cargo cult. Is they love sirious fucking I'm muted. Yeah, the dog on trap Dade reference right, the serious reference right to do goone, but they have a similar it's not do Gone, but it's something similar in reference to the Japanese folklore. But it's I think it's all the same reference to the serious mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He thought he was better than everybody else, Christ.
Speaker 2: And typical boot I'm saying, did he envision these aliens and being of some other race than himself? Was he one of these kind of characters?
Speaker 1: He called it the bean, didn't he?
Speaker 8: No, that was Chris Cordo. Oh, I didn't get into that one.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm on a different These all got so jumbled. I'm actually it's no.
Speaker 8: It's kind of fun to like break them apart because it was like we cramped for a study once a week, we each did a cult and then moved on to the next one.
Speaker 2: But I'm always the background of these folks and what their belief system is, right, because like Dwight Yorke, remember Nick, the guy from from the Wesley Snipes ancient alien crogon called they're the new Abbion nation, you know he he he mashed together where he was from Mars, like he had he had Lenias from Mars. You're saying Venus, he his came from Mars, I think, but you know, you uh, you know, came to Earth and married the Morris people or something like that, and he's yeah, weird. He had some wild tales, but his aliens looks a lot like him. Sometimes that doesn't, isn't the case?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't get too much into the mythology of this guy because there's just so much of it.
Speaker 9: But it does sound a lot like what you're talking there.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's funny too, how much they just kind of shuffle the story around a little bit.
Speaker 9: Oh it's Venus, now is Mars over here the planet?
Speaker 2: Last last season, last cult we had, you know, you got to change the change up the game, lineup a little bit, brings new characters, right, bringing the cousin from the country that comes far in the city sitcom. You know, they gotta they gotta switch up the game a little bit. It's always the same formu like you're saying, these cults always have the same formula. I think that's what speaks to the spooky operations to me, right, because why would they all be the same kind of kind of organizational playbook.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, it reminds me of religion, like basic stories with details that are very disparate, but at the same time, it's the same fucking story. It's just we have cultural influences on these stories and I can't I think that's what they do with these cults. And it's so funny that most of the notable ones come out of Northern California, which was the Petrie.
Speaker 9: Dish of culture.
Speaker 8: F sixties, and I mean all of it stems from there, and then it branches out across the world because you didn't see this ship in the thirties and forties.
Speaker 9: Really, I'm sure it was going on like the occult kind.
Speaker 8: Of stuff, but it's almost like those people set up all this these systems to kind of just like make little.
Speaker 9: Experiments.
Speaker 8: But these people know the rituals and what you need to do to get into a person's head. And I mean a lot of these people are scientology, CIA, what have you all of it.
Speaker 2: So I think what happened when we see over the years is stuff like you're talking about the I AM movement out of Mount Shasta reaches, the are nothern California, which has largely perpetrated a lot of the theosophical ideals into these ancient Allian Cargo cults. So it's theosoph you know, Mormon Theosophical Society kind of mashy over the I AM over the years. But the process was as an operation, in my opinion, by these joint six Cia, to roll up all these other cults. Right, that's what we have four gods, That's why they can roll up all these other previous operations. Like the evangelical move kind of that kind of erupts at the same time that movement, doesn't.
Speaker 1: I think we lost them.
Speaker 9: They mistook him for GD.
Speaker 4: Took them out on my back.
Speaker 9: While we wait for him. I could continue.
Speaker 2: But so you see William Brandham and the I AM movement, William Branham, evangelical I AM this, you know, the new age human you know self, you know, you know materialization nonsense movement. There they're doing the human movement. So these things all kind of go on. I think those are the pro to early spook operations. And you see the process comes in later, rolls all these things up, you know what I mean, because they have four gods. And they can do that, they can roll up all these previous operations like the evangelical Jesus freaks that they rolled up in seventy four when they became the foundation of faith of the millennium. That would that would be rolling up the previous like William Brandham style of evangelical movements. I'm just saying, like, that's why. I think what you're saying is we see a lot of rupped out in Northern California region. That's why, because that's that was a previous operation that later gets rolled up through this well you know, look at I am there. They're the ones behind a lot of the QAnon stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and this happy science shit locked arms with QAnon too, I mean really yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 8: But so this guy ends up marrying a chick and he he she was a bit younger than him, you know, a hot follower. He got his pick of the litter, and I think her name was Kyoko, but she was supposedly aphrodite incarnate and they had a son together, and she ended up heading the political party that spun out of all of this, called the Happiness Realization Party. And this, yeah, this was in two thousand. Uh looks like eighteen.
Speaker 1: She was the Yoko to his John Lennon.
Speaker 8: No, this this was earlier in two thousand. She was that took over everyone. Well, she ended up divorcing them and the son left to when he was in his twenties.
Speaker 9: His son has a.
Speaker 8: Funny story about whether they're deciding if he should channel Michael Jackson or not right after he died. And I guess the Michael and Jackson channeling impersonation was so horrendous that they scrapped it. But his son defected when he was in his early twenties, said that his dad was making it all up and that he didn't want to be a part of it anymore. This is after his parents split and then Rioho got a much younger model and she was the incarnation of Gaya, so the overall he had to do aphrodite, so he went big with the new wife. But anyway, in twenty eighteen. As of twenty eighteen, this Happiness Realization Party has a shitload of local councilors elected, but they don't have any international standing. But they still do exist. And this guy kind of died and just you know, fizzled out. In twenty twenty three. But another notable thing that they did was during COVID And this is when I knew I had heard of them. So they were offering spiritual vaccines because they said viruses didn't exist, and they would offer it was a rolling scale. You were paying anywhere from one hundred to four hundred bucks and they and you would just pay him and they would.
Speaker 9: Say a prayer for you. That was your spiritual Jabbi.
Speaker 1: Wow, fucking a.
Speaker 2: I was going to say he died at age sixty six too.
Speaker 9: Yes, he did. Good.
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's you see that see that a lot o.
Speaker 7: Did the spiritual vaccine have any powder attached to it?
Speaker 6: Are you sure that was a deal?
Speaker 8: It probably did and it Yeah, you got your powdered spike spiritual proteins.
Speaker 9: That'll and it it.
Speaker 1: Was actually a suppository. You had to put it in your b hole.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Whole spirit?
Speaker 9: That was satire, whole portals.
Speaker 4: Right, I was like one of the like blowing through a tube up there or something.
Speaker 2: They read too much, Crowley, I think.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Crowley, baby, I don't know why I'm wearing my led Zeppelin shirt on a cole rejects YouTube shirt, but you didn't go live today.
Speaker 2: So these folks were shing Ghan Buddhists. Is that would that be an accurate statement?
Speaker 8: I would say that the foundation definitely led there, but it kind of just became its long crazy thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So so that's interesting to me because according to the files of Ed Sanders, the author of the family, he alleges that the shing Ghan Buddhism was was the largest component of the Four Pie movements. Likely so all these all these the folks were about the chin Gon is really shin Gone and it's shin Gun Buddhism. And it was a specific mis sex cult out of Japan that had mixed Cali worship with Tibetan with a Tibetan shing Gan Buddhism. But they called their leader of the Grand Shingun and that was allegedly Gordon Sanders mainly p Hall. But we also see a report out from nineteen eighty two from G. Kelly and Associates, Private Detectiveate and See of New York City, and they lists in their investigation a Buddhist statue being used in ritual human sacrifices in the son of same crimes and the Atlanta child.
Speaker 9: Killings, killing in the name Buddha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it speaks to this colie worshiping shing Ghan Buddhist cult if you ask me. But it's interesting these folks are doing shing Guan Buddhism.
Speaker 1: Wow, fucking comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 8: Before we move on to the next one, JJ, you just sparked something I wanted to talk about with these other Japanese cults, So.
Speaker 2: I'm aboud to spark something else, but please continue.
Speaker 8: The Serenas guy what were their names, Pumshriam, cuss. So they got in like a little public beef, spitting back and forth at each other, much like Elon and Trump are pretending to do right now, and.
Speaker 9: They it was like a app battle.
Speaker 8: They're just talking ship in their lectures and then fucking suddenly this other guy, the saren Gas leader dude puts a hit on hit on Riojo.
Speaker 9: They lyric we're trying to bomb his car and ship.
Speaker 1: Which is not even a joke because that guy, the guy who was the leader of the Doomsday colt uh what was his name, Osho Asahara. When they rated that guy's compound, he had weapons grade strains of a bola iris, he had helicopters, he.
Speaker 8: Had he had compounds set up in Australia through these offshoot groups where they had saren gas buried out in the Australian desert.
Speaker 9: I mean, this guy was definitely definitely put a hit out on Rio Hoo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad. I'm glad you said that because you remember the guy or the cult the Theodoo shot shinho Abbe, the Prime Minister or whatever of Japan murdered him on that stage few years ago with that makeshift gun. Mm hmm. They they had a lot of biological chemicals too within that cult that that was behind that, and they also planned on murdering uh some young Moon's wife, the leader of the main offshoot of the Unification Church. Because you mentioned all this Trump backing, Well, the Unification Church loves themselves with Trump, including the American offshoot with the Sun Yeoman's son, Sean Man. They're the they're the a K I'm sorry, they're the ar fifteen. Uh Jesus, you know offshoot of the Unification Church, the Iron and Rod Ministries. You familiar with them?
Speaker 9: I haven't heard of I haven't heard of them either.
Speaker 2: Interesting group. They're located in Pennsylvania. It's an off shot of the Unification Church out of South Korea, which was a South Korean Intelligence CIA operation that George Bush was number one was what they called the Moonies. Yeah, that's the Moonies, right, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I almost covered too similar to this one, but I did look into the Moonies quite a bit.
Speaker 2: They're very similar to and and a lot of their at least they're political and some of their you know, other belief systems to the the what's the right, the right wing, extreme right wing, ancient alien cargo cult, Chinese cult there in New York, the Epoch Times, the like, Yeah, they fund Steve Bannon's operations.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeahway you Why can't I think of the name of this group anyhow?
Speaker 6: They do the type.
Speaker 2: Is it they do?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Don't all looking at real quick? But they're striking. So it's interesting. You know, we see these these weird intelligence biological agents, you know, equipped cults in Japan. Shot there you go, thank you, thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: The Salong Gong, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Fallon Gong the podcast. I think that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, was it there a cult like that and Deer but you were in Deer Park at one point, actually, I think and we'll know.
Speaker 2: No, they have a Feurner acre compound much like Dwhy York. It seems like Foreigner Acre compound is the proper size for these colts. Every time these these colts pop up, they have fourner acre compounds. Right, It's weird to me, but you know the they're they're strikingly something they fund. Seve Bannon, by the way, that the Fallon Gong cult, that's all war room broadcast he does. That's all foul and Gong money. It's almost like the Golden Thang. Foull Young Gong is very is very strikingly sellar. So you see you see that. But this is the my point being with the Fallon Gong is all like the Unification folks, but the same the same cult there in Japan that was equipped the same way as you're describing that murdered Shinzo app Abe fell up. They hadn't tended to Their next target was the head of the Unification Church. So these some weird cult wars. It seems like this going on amongst these folks, but it is obviously intelligence saving. It seems much like the Unification Church again was a South Korean eligency. I a thing with the back to back to when George number one was the Bush number one was the CIA director. Yes, the Moonies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you kill the other cult leaders, you actually get to absorb all of the followers.
Speaker 2: Only if you chop off their head Highlanders style headless.
Speaker 9: I think it would be only one Japan cooked. I have another.
Speaker 1: I have two more that I kind of wanted.
Speaker 8: Well, the last two are are going to go quicker because they're the modern ones and they're still like going on kind of.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wanted to talk about Twin Flames and then talk about that.
Speaker 4: Ship is fucked up?
Speaker 9: Have you heard of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Should probably do well. Didn't you have one more before I had? Yeah? The Thuggies? Okay, have you guys heard of the Thuggies?
Speaker 2: You so from you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You think you came on one of our one of the first Friday as you're on with us me and Nick there, we were talking some could stuff. I think you brought that to my attention because I've never heard of it before that.
Speaker 1: So I talk about the Thuggies briefly, and then after that, I think we should end on our two most modern cults, twin Flames, and I won't even say the name of his because it's ridiculous and it gives too much away.
Speaker 6: But so the.
Speaker 1: Thuggies, they are actually, in my opinion, one of the oldest cults of all time out of India. Let me pull up my notes here because I want to tell you the time frame because the they, the Thuggie actually were active for hundreds of years. I feel like, hang on just a second. So the Thugie, uh, they come out of India and they have a body count in the millions.
Speaker 4: So they they got billions over there, right, what they got billions over there?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Thuggie exists stood all the way back to seventeen sixty. So they really are one of the oldest cults of all time. But where it really starts to get crazy is in the thirteenth century. That's where most of the debauchery happened, when this guy named Burrahm took over the Thuggy cult and it was all in a devotion to the goddess Cali. And I'm sure you guys are familiar with Cali worship and the blood letting and all of this, So they're one of history's deadliest cults. Somewhere in the neighborhood of two million people were murdered by the Thuggie, all in devotion to the goddess Cali. And they basically ripped and ran through India for like I said, hundreds of years. And they started using some kind of psychedelic drug that they would give to their vict stems to make them trip out and basically be tripping ball guys.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, this is where the word thug comes from.
Speaker 9: Yes, this is this is.
Speaker 1: Where the word thug comes from, which is still used to this day. Obviously, the guy with like the amazing beard and the little to pay thing.
Speaker 2: Uh got, he hates the world?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guy right next to him is Brahm with the yeah.
Speaker 10: Right there, dude, I mean I can't scroll, So there we go. Dude, that's the face of a killer.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, assassins or something.
Speaker 2: They were assassins, right, welse a lady killer jeels. I was going to say, I've seen these guys in James Bond movies.
Speaker 9: All of the James Bond movies. These are the villains and the assassin guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah that he fights out like the middle of the town with the snakes and shit. Yeah, yeah, dude, these guys. You don't want to mess with these guys.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not, because they would Basically, they'd get their victims, they'd dose them with some kind of a hallucinogen so they were tripping balls, and then they would strangle them to death.
Speaker 9: They never they never.
Speaker 1: Cut or stabbed any of their victims because that would be a waste of blood for Cali. So in order to preserve all of the blood so Cali could feast on it. In their theory is that they'd have to strangle their victims, but to subdue them, they would make them hallucinate.
Speaker 9: So I mean imagine that is like, yeah, it was. It wasn't a boga, she said. The name of the plant Bella Donna. No, it was some kind of thorn apple ship. It was weird. It was one of those if you're in the psychedelic world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the touring they called it the Indian thorn Apple, and then Hunter S.
Speaker 8: Thompson famously brought that back into the lexicon much like he did Adrena Crown the gypsum.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and these guys were using it to dose people.
Speaker 1: Like, can you imagine being tripping balls and then some Indian guy just strangling the ship out of you.
Speaker 9: Happened to me last night in my sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I mean.
Speaker 9: What it actually so basically checking curry, you get.
Speaker 1: Indian thorn, apple of the bee hole when you need Oh.
Speaker 2: God, it was more of a metaphysical stomach strangling. But you know it's very similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no ship, well actually ship because actual ship. So the Thuggies went went on for for many years, but Burrahm was eventually captured and he was killed for his crimes. But this is the part that gets me about this cult. So many people speculated that this cult originated as assassins under the employ of one of the most ancient Indian families of all time, which is the Brahmin family.
Speaker 8: I was waiting to see Headless's face because he's big into camel te uh huh.
Speaker 1: So it shouldn't surprise anyone that Kamala Harris is part of this ancient Brahmin family.
Speaker 2: I mean that where in for president, right.
Speaker 1: So if the Thuggies were under they were just assassins under the employ of the Brahmin family. It makes sense because when you look at today there are presidential candidates and many like the Weld family is connected to the Boston Brahmins and they are still an active elite family that is up to some weird ship. So members of the Brahmin family that I might recognize would be like President Calvin Coolidge, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Ralph waldo Emerson, Henry Cabot Lodge, Samuel Adams, John Adams founding fathers. They also, yeah, they go back to the Brahmin cast.
Speaker 2: You mean Lee Harvey Oswald's third cousin.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oswald's a member of the society, hereditary member. When was the lady there in South Carolina? Nicky Nicki Haley, She's Indian Brahman.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Also John Carry is from the Brahmin cast, and John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy was not related to the Brahmin, but he was associated with the Bramin through family connections and wealth.
Speaker 9: So I mean even to this day.
Speaker 1: I meangies existed all the way back to seventeen sixty, but if they were just assassins for the Brahmin family, and the Brahmin family is still active very much today, going all the way to Kamala Harris Julia, it doesn't surprise me at all. What's up? Pedless.
Speaker 7: Have you ever heard the Bill Cooper show Hour of the Time. He had a whole series Mystery Babylon, Mystery Babylon. Right, Yeah, man goes over the Assassin Cult and they go all the way back.
Speaker 2: To the Knight's templar and like even further. Yeah dude, Yeah, that stuff's crazy.
Speaker 5: And then he dude that there's an episode on there where he gets into like the Bush Family and dates it all the way from like its origin.
Speaker 2: It's wild, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's the thing is, I think there were a lot of these ancient cults that are in some ways still existing in some form today.
Speaker 9: And so the.
Speaker 1: Thuggie while that's where the word doug comes from, and that's still very much part of like our you know, pop culture thing is to call people bugs or whatever. The only itself is actually anciently old and still exists to this day, and they're in charge of like everything. And I feel like a lot of people are actually kind of unfamiliar with the Thuggy cult themselves. I mean, they've murdered millions of people throughout time, and that's a huge ritualistic sacrifice in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, especially in the name of like one deity like that Cali or whatever.
Speaker 1: The blood drinking Cali, which I feel like is it was Indiana Jones.
Speaker 8: Well, and that's one of the reasons they strength the Indiana didn't want to spill the blood.
Speaker 5: Right, So the guy in Indiana Jones, the Caliman guy, those are right, but I think they're somehow related.
Speaker 2: I think he was one of these guys.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these Indiana Jones guys would be descendants of like the Hashish assassins there right, Yes, yes, it's the same thing. I'm pretty sure, dude, full show. No, I'll say so, we have a lot of misconceptions about that his Jesus Sassins and the Knights Templar, but they were those two were the same organization and they fought other Christian and Islamic organizations. So we've been we've been sold some some bunk news on some of these dynamics. But if you want to look for the modern day Knights Templar, that is the society the Cincinnati So you were naming some Boston Brahman families, Julia, and that is a lot of those families have membership and representation in that in that group. The Secret Society that started America, which is literally the modern incarnation of the Knights Simpler descendants of the Templar.
Speaker 9: Well, I feel like.
Speaker 1: They just rebranded them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like they used to be called the Thugie. Now they're called Society of Cincinnati. I mean, it's like the same thing. And it's like they just recycle the leaders of the cult. They're like the henchman. So they killed Burrahm, right, Oh, he was the bad guy that was in charge of doing all this stuff. So they killed him. And it's like that's when the Thugies dispersed and no more. Yeah, right, because if you look at who was in control of them, they're still very active and they just have a new name, the cult now Society a Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: It's like that.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree there. They're they're they're a goddess war goddess worshiping group. And there is some Collie art in their headquarters that I have seen it. Not to mention Diane Athena, you know, this is the this is their you know, Hecatea, you know, so you know, I don't I don't disagree with what you're saying. I think that's kind of why we see elements of that Shinghan Buddhism and Collie worship that erupts within these later movements of this occultism in America. The process that is, so, I would argue all occultism in America goes back to the Society of Cincinnati. Joseph Smith was a member, for example, the president of the Theosophical Society after Bolvatski. Abner doubl Eday a member of the Society of Cincinnati. You see o g membership in the processed church represented represented by the Society of Cincinnati. Families, for example, Timanthy Wiley's wife was the daughter of a Society Cincinnati member. Wow creepy Hollywood film director John Waters, who joined I think in nineteen seventy or sixty nine in New Orleans. His third great grandfather was the surgeon general from Maryland for the Society chapter in Maryland and the Wars of seventeen seventy six, so he was very likely a member. Sam goes for Jack Parsons, his third great grandfather also a colonel in the Massachusetts chapter. Back to the Boston Brovince. So occultism in America comes from these but we see these elements. So these people, what I'm saying is these people we see later in a gape lodge with parsons or the process with the literally the dude's name is Satan Drayton Astor. He's from the the Dradens of the South Carolina society family. The Astors are a New York society family. But that's his daughter marys Timothy Wiley. But we see these things in these groups today because it's in their blood lines. They got it in their families, right, This got passed down to them, this worship of these these occult practices.
Speaker 1: Well, episode is quickly turning into.
Speaker 9: A barn burner, real barn burner.
Speaker 1: JJ is coming at us with the straight facts, like that's crazy. And I do think that the you know, you can google it and it'll say whatever. But I think the state of California, I mean, I think that that name says a lot and a lot of these cults and weird shit come out of California. You know, if you look at Jim Jones, that was California. I mean, all the Laurel Canyon weirdness, it's all coming out of California, So I mean it's.
Speaker 2: Was that where Dahmer was too.
Speaker 9: No, Dahmer was in uh.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee in the middle. Okay, but there is some weird stuff with the Zodiac murderer coming up out of California. And also Ted Bundy spent a lot of time in California before he.
Speaker 2: Returned to y.
Speaker 9: Yeah, in my opinion, then Jack Nicholson played his role for a.
Speaker 2: While, right is that private private eye report of y'all want to check this out? From the comparing the Atlanta child commerce to the to the Son of Sam killing. So this was g Kellyan Associates out of Ulster County just north of New York City, I believe Kingston, New York, across the Huston from Westchester County. March of eighty two, so this was a eighty two report out of this. I don't even know who hired them, but this p I agency right out of New York g Kellyan Associates security and law enforcement consultants. So they do a comparative analysis between crime scenes and they don't have all the details listened here, but you'll see Atlanta child murders of dendum so they'd done a previous report. I don't have a copy of that. You see introduction in Wayne Williams Ritual Killings possible relationship to Burke which the dog Man. You know, this is a very interesting report. But I'll just highlight this one aspect of Shingun Buddhism dog one second. I'll put a link here in the chat if you want to include this in the show notes.
Speaker 4: Nike, Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Michael Carr and some of his other associates a Burkawitz incorporated a Buddha figure in their ceremonies in the same manner according to Shirley, that's the Atlanta child killing witness they have here. According to Shirley, that is that it was used in the Atlanta ceremonies. So that's a very interesting comparative analysis with his shing Gun Buddhism aspects of this these ritual human sacrifices here in America and this this Collie worship apparently as well as corn At Sanders, the Collie worship was part of that shing Gun Buddhism cult that he was tracking.
Speaker 4: MHM.
Speaker 7: Do we have a lot of the correspondences going into and out of the process charge.
Speaker 2: Uh. I mean there's various disparate archives of these things. One of the one of them in the University in Toronto that they won't let anyone look at. There's there's a.
Speaker 6: Whole pieces of we're not going to break in.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, there's no there's and there's interesting people have stolen ship in front these archives. So like I went to when I went to Princeton to look at the Ed Sanders archives, I wanted to hear the tiny Lentini tapes. You know, he's kind of the episode of this outlaw biker activity with the process and allegedly at the scene of things like Eton Pats's human ritual, human sacrifice in Westchester County according to him. But so we're never going to hear those three or four hours of audio recordings and interviews that he that was conducted with him with Ed Sanders in the nineties and moretary because someone made those things disappear. So when you look for communications, when you're your question headless, if there was anything important out there and vital information that's still out there, there's been operations to sweep these things up and cover it up in recent years, and I suspect it's gone to that, to that no moretarries files are so restricted from public access in large part, yeah, we only have a limited, limited hangout version that was available of the public. I can demonstrate that just I got some weird, slightly different set of documents mainly just the only thing more was just communication between Berkowitz and Terry and their pent and pelship over the years. But I was able to pull some interesting details out of that even and you know, just things that I know are in those files that aren't released publicly. The number one thing is Mary Terry's self self proclaimed investigation of the Orenthal J. Simpson case. So he took that was his main focus of the mid to late nineties by his own emission, but none of those are in his files. So that's just one example. So whatever communication, there was probably a lot of shit out there had us, but we just you know, a lot of this shit's getting actively swept up.
Speaker 8: So what made it into the ultimate evil is that just like the limit of shuring out shit you're talking about, it's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Josh Eeman, the guy who snaked his way into Terry's life and got it the rights there. I believe I started along with James Franco looking at Ed Sanders files. Uh, Franco was calling Franco, this is what I mean by a collective effort. So you got the head of Satanic Temple, Doug aka Lucian Greaves there. They about assert they're an officer to the process. They use the piececope by their own missions, their own photographs, and their own statements. The pie scope is the processed Church version of the scientologists, you know, you know their little you know, it's their version of the the the E meter, the e meter you hold the cans they call, there's the piece cope, same machine. So you see those folks that dude's calling Ed SA. Why is that dude calling Ed Sanders in two thousand and nine, you know what I mean? Ed Sanders looking at his notes, he knew it was up. He's like, fuck, he didn't write fuck this guy, but he he wrote fuck this guy basically, you know. So you see that. Then you see Franco come in with Zieman shortly thereafter, tag team in both Sanders and Uh and Terry and I don't know, I don't have overview of Terry stuff. And whatever I saw Sanders. Stuff could have been censored. They've already could have removed stuff because, like I said, those tapes were gone by that point. So but what I did see, it seems like, you know, Sanders thought something was up. He's still alive, if you know, he's nothing to talk about these things. But Terry sins his rights over for the production of Ultimate Evil and to go to HBO an HBO series with James Franco. Josh Eemens is working him at the same time for what he later produces as this documentary series. Right, this is twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, right when before Terry's death. Right, this is when they're working again. I this is from the purview ed Sanders is what I'm reciting here.
Speaker 8: But the.
Speaker 2: They turned, James Franco turned that that took those rights, did not make the HBO series of The Ultimate Evil. Made a YouTube series from his production company where Mary Terry's the bad guy and he dies at the end and then and that's called The Ultimate Evil. And then he made a movie called The Deuce The Deuces on HBO of many.
Speaker 9: The Q series or an industry series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's based on the essence Gay s and m porn series Mafia connections from the Ultimate Evil. You'll see Matthew I and l there, you'll see the character from the Ultimate Evil. So it's based on the Ultimate Evil. That was the licensed options of the Ultimate Evil. But he he took that, he took his own option, Franco did and turned it into that bullshit. So he highlights that literally, he celebrates the process pornography and gay gay s and m scene there in in New York City in the eighties in that series, right, And two important notes to take away from that is one of the researchers for Old Tom O'Neal and his book Chaos worked for James Franco on that movie set and ran a industrial rock magazine called Propaganda Magazine, which is expressly processed. So if you wonder what James Franco is interestedly when he when he makes uh bastardizes Terry's work, makes Terry the bad guy and then celebrates the process porno gay club industry there and does so with a member who was there present working for him and that guy who ran a propaganda magazine from for all this you know, process industrial rock music. Well, then he's the researcher for Tom O'Neal in this book about Manson where they never mentioned the process. Well, that's strange, you know, so a lot of that's what this is, what I mean by this organized I call them the processed church cover upper movement.
Speaker 1: Fuckers.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the it's active, you know. And I think what we're discussing here in a lot of these these other that g Kelly report that didn't make the light to day for many years, these these Buddhists, Collie worshiping, Shingung connections or you know, elements that were often kept in the dark from folks understanding what the dynamics of these cults and whatever the fuck they're doing. But understanding that, I think what quickly folks would understand that the smiley faced killers are an offshoot of these same activities.
Speaker 9: I agree.
Speaker 1: Wait till you hear this next one, Chris Corba or am I going first?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: All right, strap in for the Church of Euthanasia. Anybody here heard of that shit? No head lists you looked like maybe j jj.
Speaker 6: No, it's just descending into horror is unspeakable.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not familiar.
Speaker 1: Nick knows all about it.
Speaker 4: No, I know, I don't, but it's just like the name. It's just like exactly what head Liss is saying, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 9: All right, so this one's last, that's my favorite? Is your favorite? So this character named Chris Korda, Oh what year was Chris Quorida born? And let me pull that the eighties?
Speaker 1: It seems like an eighties kind of guy.
Speaker 9: He's still alive. He's like, well she.
Speaker 1: She sorry, Tranny, We're.
Speaker 9: Not gonna do the prime game here.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry about that, but I'm gonna call Chris. He Chris is kind of bounced around the the identity spectrum, but Chris.
Speaker 1: Kept his penis, so I'm gonna go with he.
Speaker 4: All right? That works.
Speaker 8: So Chris Korda was born in nineteen sixty two to elite parents parents in New York City. I don't remember what his dad did. I think it was something in like media magazine, mogul something like that, and his mom came for money. They also, you know, raised him pretty high class, and like often happens, when these liberal rich kids don't have shit to give meaning to.
Speaker 9: They create it.
Speaker 8: And apparently Chris, at ten years old, saw New York, which doesn't add up to me. Nineteen seventy two, Chris was ten and claimed to have read a headline from the New York Times about global warming, but in the seventies, I thought they were warning about a coming ice age. Anyway, that's the story, and that just kind of changed the way that Chris looked at the world, and Chris wanted to make a difference. Got into college, was still to this day is a tech person, like really into the tech industry. And when in college, he was rooming with this person who was an activist from the sixties.
Speaker 9: And I don't remember this dude's name, but he was one.
Speaker 8: Of those guys you know, probably there in Chicago in sixty eight and all that kind of stuff, probably a plan.
Speaker 2: Were talking students for Democratic Society or the Weather Underground.
Speaker 9: Yeah he was.
Speaker 8: He read this guy rubbed shoulders with all of that. Let me see if I can find that dude's name, because.
Speaker 2: I would argue either an officer to the Processed Church or the Final Judgment Sir that in fact Bill Ayers ahead of the Weather Underground would write which formed out of the SDS would celebrate Charles Manson and double Sirhan throughout his life and various speeches and dedications and books both processings, you know, Sir Hans, Siran and old Charlie.
Speaker 9: Jesus. Yeah, I'm not finding this dude's name, but it doesn't matter. We can just assume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't mean to go full process on.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I was hoping you would and you didn't disappoint. Probably going to cut in because there's a lot of interesting shit in here. So Chris is rooming with this guy in New York finds out has a dream one night where he's visited by something called the Being, and the being spoke in weird languages and he didn't really get the message, but he woke up with a line almost like psychically driven into his head, Save the planet, kill yourself, and he tells his roommate, this old sixties activist guy, that this is the message he got. So they kind of started something here, and it was basically they got a bunch of other wackos who and this is nineteen ninety two, they take this shit to the streets and they would show up with picket signs and they would go like to kkk rallies and just like push their message. And then they finally got attention when they started going to like pro life rally and all that. They would walk around the crowds with like baby dolls on pikes and chant their slogans like eat a queer fetus for Jesus, make love, not children, saved the planet. Kill theirself was their main slogan, and they started getting some media attention. Now five years after all this, they really made it onto the scene.
Speaker 9: They got onto the.
Speaker 8: Jerry Springer Show, and it was a fully formed religion at this point, and they didn't call themselves a religion. They called themselves a church. But they actually this part we'll get to the Jerry Springer thing the second. But they file for religious tax exemption and the IRS came back and said, unfortunately, you don't qualify, but if you were to file as an educational foundation, you would be fully tax exempt. So the United States government gives these people educational foundation status.
Speaker 9: And this is the message. They have four pillars, which is do.
Speaker 1: You remember them, kill yourself.
Speaker 2: Four pillars, Okay.
Speaker 1: Side suicide, cannibalism.
Speaker 9: That's that's one of the last ones. It gets to get more shocking.
Speaker 1: Eat your fetus.
Speaker 9: Let me pull up the four pillars. But do you do you want do you want me to look up the four pillars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll tell them about the Jerry Spring. So Jerry has this setup to where this woman me to this young woman who's thinking about joining the Church of Euthanasia is the subject of the show. And they bring out uh Corda who comes out in full trans woman attire and pastor.
Speaker 9: Vermin like you know, Vermin V E R M I N, and then this other guy.
Speaker 8: So they start talking about the church and what it is, and the four pillars are suicide, abortion.
Speaker 9: Cannibalism, and sodomy. And he's talking about that. Where do I sign.
Speaker 8: He's talking about the traditional definition of sodomy, like biblically nonprocreative, non pro creative acts of sex were encouraged, which does include anal but you know, you guys know about sodomy laws. There was oral sodomy laws. They did target Gaze with it, but biblically sodomy is any sexual act nonprocreative.
Speaker 9: So that's what he was pushing.
Speaker 8: Now, suicide, he put emphasis on it has to be voluntary. He can't want like a you know, jonestown type thing. He thought, you know, it's one way you can help out abortion. So the main the four pillars are there one thing, But the only thing you had to do was give a one time fee of ten dollars and take a vow to never reproduce. So as long as you never reproduced, you couldn't get excommunicated from this group. And then, like other cults. A little side note, some people even say this group wasn't a cult. I think it was, but they had actual people killed him. Yeah, so as we get further down the line, this actually does take hold. But they had like a stronghold of physical membership in the hundreds, but online this thing started spreading and is actually still active today.
Speaker 9: It's supposedly making a comeback.
Speaker 8: But he had his Springer appearance and he ends up hooking up with this political activist and they start a party to get ted Kazinski elected as president. And a little side note here, the funny thing they had some ordained saints, doctor Kraborkian and Margaret Margaret Sanger.
Speaker 2: This all sounds very discording like extreme ocation.
Speaker 8: So they actually practiced this Scordian and they really took their It's called Dottiism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the organizational structure that's telling to me as well. But the also the O the philosophies, as you're saying.
Speaker 8: In World War One, there was this art movement where it was completely satire, street performative, and they would make collages and stuff, and a lot of these protest movements take, you know, notes from this dottist movement. Discordianism I think came out of that too, But so apparently that's very old.
Speaker 9: So you got to tell him about his fabulous music selection. Oh, he's a techno musician too.
Speaker 8: And during nine to eleven he wrote a song made a music video that he posted a day after nine to eleven.
Speaker 9: Do you remember what the song was called?
Speaker 1: Baby Yo Baby.
Speaker 8: I don't remember the name of the song, but it showed the towers falling, interlaced with hardcore pornography interlaced with sports, and then he would masturbate and wipe himself with an American flag and even his members were like, whoa dude, this is wow.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, I would have been like, whoa, bro, I'm out of here. It's a little too much.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and this guy today, when I was researching this, I pulled up some like pro Oh, what do they call it? Anti natalism?
Speaker 8: These anti natalist podcasts have this guy on you can listen to him. Within the last couple of years he's made making appearances and they're like touting.
Speaker 9: And holding this guy up.
Speaker 8: And he claims now that you know, he wasn't an agent. He said that, or an operative. He said, I used the street tactics of any operative.
Speaker 9: I knew what I could do. I knew the buttons I could push without getting the shit entirely kicked out.
Speaker 8: I mean, he did get assaulted several times at these rallies, but he also knew when it had, you know, it kind of had ran its course with him. He stepped back in the mid two thous and started kind of just letting the other people run it. And it's all about performance, it's all about being absurd. And he's contradicted his own message on several occasions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still alive and hasn't killed himself. That would be number one. So he loved suicide so much.
Speaker 8: In nineteen ninety nine, he was interviewed by a publication and at that point nobody had killed themselves in name of the in the movement. But he did say it's a shame that no one has and that we don't get sued by their parents because then that would bring us a lot of attention. So in two thousand and three, I think I might have that year wrong, but it was somewhere in the early two thousands someone did it. And when he said to kill yourself, he said, if you do it, put like one of our pamphlets next to your body, or have our website pulled up, put my playlist on and so that the website's still active today if you want to take a peek at it. But anyway, so one person did commit suicide that was attributed then, but he has claimed that there were many, and he says he does have a little remorse for.
Speaker 1: That, but you know, not too much, not enough to kill himself.
Speaker 8: People have asked him, well, why don't you kill yourself, and he said, well, if I do, it'll be my decision and I'll do it when I feel like it.
Speaker 9: So I want to cough out.
Speaker 2: I have no I was just reading similar details. This is such a fascinating till I've never heard of these people before, so I appreciate.
Speaker 1: You all crazy, he shoshed me when he brought this up.
Speaker 2: This is the son of the head of Simon and Schuster for forty.
Speaker 9: Years Simon and Schuster.
Speaker 2: That's publisher the third largest publication. This call this transitor Culader is the son of that of Simon and Schuster. I you want to talk about connected right.
Speaker 1: There, right gg, isn't this the craziest ship you've ever seen?
Speaker 9: He's coblicly disavowed his parents, which.
Speaker 1: We know how that, yes, so did Jim Morrison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's clever. No buy these things, but I do appreciate that the details are. That's always an interesting dab. They're like, oh, I hate my parents, Yeah, of course you do.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen my dad since we took a picture in his naval ship six months ago.
Speaker 2: Exactly when and when I in the sin that check last week they sent me. But the you know, well, Bill Airs is from Chicago. There were the SDS and the weather underground. His his daddy was the head of the Chicago Power Company. So you know, in Chicago serves as a published and these are just the thoughts I have. You know, they're going through my brain hole. Chicago serves still today as the center of public publications for all print media in America. So you know, you see, the son of the third largest publisher in America, you know, doing these things. You know, he really draws the question, what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 8: Church of Youth and Asia and this one, to me, I think it's interesting that the government allowed them to be an educational foundation with the messages they're pushing, and also the fact that they were really ahead of their time because these these things they're they were doing now are just commonplace.
Speaker 9: Back then, they were kind of, you know, groundbreaking for doing that kind of shit.
Speaker 8: And they didn't take money. They sold bumper stickers with their slogans on it. He said, they may have made one hundred thousand dollars, but they just put it back into producing.
Speaker 9: More merchs in Asia.
Speaker 8: And so to me, it's like a complete front for pushing a new narrative that now we have like Credit Thumberg running around and all this stuff wasn't going on back then, and these guys did kind of bring it to the forefront. And they also to bring back Project Mayhem. They did very Project Mayhem ask things that you know, at one phase in the movie where they're defacing Starbucks.
Speaker 9: And all that kind of stuff, they did shit like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, they would get arrested, get a lot of attention, move on to the next op I saw you.
Speaker 1: It's important to note that when we were doing this series like we were, I don't know if we were doing it intentionally, but I was definitely always trying to want him with my cult. So I would pick a cult and he would pick a cult, and we wouldn't tell each other which one we picked, and then we would like cover stuff about it. And when he brought this shit up, it's like, how the fuck do you top that?
Speaker 9: How the fuck do you top Church of Euthanasia? Like, what the fuck it? I had never heard of that shit in my life.
Speaker 2: That shit's wild, man.
Speaker 1: So what I did was the Twin Flames cult to rival the Church of.
Speaker 8: Youth what I originally I walked into the last week of this going all of these are so similar, Like we got to find some that just stick out. So I was trying to choose between Twin Flames and this Church of Ethanaia, and I told her and she's like, oh, I'll do the Twin Flames, and that one, to me.
Speaker 9: I think is more interesting. It might be.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good one to end on for sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and just how modern it is, So are.
Speaker 1: You guys familiar with the concept of a twin flame. Let me just first start with that everybody, that is pretty much okay, I.
Speaker 2: Am not Julian a heterosexual man, but please so all right, JJ.
Speaker 1: The the concept of the twin flame is very similar to that of like having a soulmate. So you know how when people meet and they're like, oh, you know, I knew I was gonna be with them. There were soulmates've been, We've done many lifetimes together.
Speaker 9: Da da da.
Speaker 1: So the concept of the twin flame is not that you met like your soulmate. It's that your soul at some point broke apart into two pieces and you're only half of your soul and you have to find the other half of your soul in another human being, and when you meet that person, it's considered to be your twin flame, and that you're just two halves of a whole person.
Speaker 9: And then you can say the famous Jerry Maguire line, you complete me, you compete.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is literally like your other half, the indi or yang, And it's really big in astrological circles, like they throw that term.
Speaker 1: Around because the word well, I feel like because a soul.
Speaker 2: Now you mentioned that, I hear that turn around a lot jokingly amongst the community of some of my folks of the interwebs in the Idaho for community, particularly Lucy morning Star of the Princess of Darkness.
Speaker 9: She's a twin flame thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the key. Yeah, some of my some my media over there, they like to joke around about this twin flame concept. I don't know, familiar with the ins and outs of it. So now I'm starting to piece these things together. But yeah, when you say it gets tossed around that that astrology community, I see that now I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It's a very new agey concept and it is a big part of New Age spiritualism particular. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I don't think there are aspects of like soulmates and stuff like that that isn't true, because I feel like you could meet somebody and be in a non romantic relationship with them, like a friendship, and feel like they're a soulmate or something like that.
Speaker 9: Like you know, obviously I call them mates.
Speaker 2: You know James.
Speaker 8: Bob soul tribes where he's like, yeah, you come back playing different roles to each other.
Speaker 9: Like your mom could be your soulmate.
Speaker 8: I don't know, Like romantically speaking, it seems like so this is an actual cull.
Speaker 9: It is a cult. It is a cult, but.
Speaker 2: It's not and it's not exclusively sexual what you're saying. It's also it could be plutonic. Well, I think so.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, they have taken the twin flame thing and made it romantic. But I think you can have a soulmate to me a non romantic person, Like, in my opinion, you can be a best friend or like whoever and feel like you've done lifetimes together. I think that's one thing to say. But like in this twin Flames cult, it's all about romance and sex. And basically this these two people, their name is Jeff and Saliah. They were aimed to theirselves divine. So Jeff and Salia divine.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 9: She was originally Megan Plant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her her real name is Megan Plant. And I don't remember what Jeff's last name was. It was like, yeah, Jeff Eon, which I.
Speaker 9: Think is cooler. That's cooler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well.
Speaker 9: Ye Interestingly, he kept the.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Yeah, he kept Jeff, and Meghan became.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Shalia.
Speaker 1: Jeff and salia divine and so basically they said they were twin flames in that they had a divine gift of being able to tell you how to find your twin flame relationship and how to bring your twin flame to you if you haven't met them already. For the low low price of two high hundred and twenty two dollars a month for a twelve month program, they could help you find your twin flame.
Speaker 9: This is how it started, well and manifesting. Huh.
Speaker 8: Well, so, he as a kid would tell his friends that he was both going to be a millionaire and didn't you say something about starting a cult.
Speaker 1: So he said when he was in college that he was going to become a millionaire and that he was going to start a cult.
Speaker 9: And he wasn't into this romance shit.
Speaker 8: He was pushing like health hacks, health hacks and not really making money doing it. And then he meets her through online dating and they scheming together with her belief system.
Speaker 1: Yes she's the one who brought the Yes, she did, but she's the one who brought like the weird new age spiritualism into his life.
Speaker 9: Behind every heister, there's a bitchy woman fucking telling him what to.
Speaker 1: Do with petulipits, and so these two team up together and they're like, all right, we're going to tell everybody. They start a YouTube channel and they're like, we're going to tell everybody how to meet their twin flame.
Speaker 9: Da da da.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's two hundred and twenty two dollars a month for a twelve month program. And so within the first year that they have this course available online, they're already they've already made over a million dollars. So they're quickly millionaires. And they keep having to up the ante because people are not finding their fucking twin flames, even after they've paid thousands of dollars to Jeff and Shellia and it's been going on for a couple of years at this point.
Speaker 9: So what they do is.
Speaker 1: They tell these people, uh, you could say, I think my next door neighbor is my twin flame, and they would give you advice to stock them, to follow them, to work to basically harass these people. And it's like, well, if they're not into it, just keep pushing harder. People were getting arrested for stalking, people were getting somebody started stalking Ryan Gosling. That was a part of the Twin Flames. Coulton got a restraining order and so they they would tell people like, as long as you feel like it's your twin flame, even if the other person doesn't think that they are, you just stalk them to death until they agree to be in a relationship.
Speaker 8: One woman went to jail, Yeah, she did go to and then came back out and started going back to the Twin Flames Universe TFU, and they told her.
Speaker 9: Did don't stop. Yeah, they were like, try harder.
Speaker 8: One girl she was a little sister of one of the original members, and she they told her, you know, just keep your hopes up. Maybe some random guy is just going to send you a Facebook message that could be your twin flame. She gets this message from a guy that day. He sent her a song and said you're cute. They tell her that's their twin flame. She moves to where he is.
Speaker 9: He's a certified schizophrenic. He's a paranoid schizophrenic.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't know if this is him and what match van in hell?
Speaker 1: He literally throws ship at the walls. He does anal digging, Oh what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Sounds wild?
Speaker 9: Does an wild But he sent her.
Speaker 1: A message on Facebook, and they said, that's your twin flame. So she moved to like Montana or wherever this guy was, moved in with him, then realized he was a paranoidhit's a friend of nineteen.
Speaker 9: He's like, she's nineteen, he's like thirty something. It was like forty.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, dude.
Speaker 1: And so she's like, hey, this guy, you know, he's got mental illness. He's into it.
Speaker 9: He's into like anal digging. The fuck is you remember this part the original presentation?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is digging?
Speaker 2: It's like sounds like I might involve hands Richard Gearnet.
Speaker 4: She's like, I don't know if this is my It's like the device is the hampster.
Speaker 9: Well then they told her, they told her it was her fault, that he was like that she hadn't done her shadow work.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 8: They incorporate a lot of youngst this your twin flame is a complete fuck up.
Speaker 9: You need to work on yourself.
Speaker 2: If your twin flaming, you're fucking up, right. That's some of the run.
Speaker 1: So they tell this like seventeen year old girl that she's nineteen nineteen year old girl. So they tell this nineteen year old girl that it's her fault that this guy's into anal, digging and doing all this stuff, and I just stay with him. She lives with him for like three years before she just cracks and runs away and seeks But this is the.
Speaker 4: With this cold and so anal spunky.
Speaker 2: That's a wild colt. This is a wild colt I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: Listen to this JJ. So, like five years into this cult, right, they get this. They get this woman from the military. She's some kind of military psychiatrist to be a part of their team. And if you pay her three hundred and thirty three dollars a month for a twelve month program, she will implant false memories into your head of being sexually molested by your parents and convince you that you're transgender and that actually your twin flame has been a member of the cult this entire time. And so the problem was they had eighty percent women in the cult and twenty percent men. So they implant these false memories into these people's heads that they were actually transgender and that their twin flame was another woman in the cult.
Speaker 2: So to me, that's what that's what the sociologist said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and she was a military intelligence therapist getting money from the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: By the way, were talking John joh Lalich, No, it was a female. Yeah. She looks like a hardcore bulldog lesbian and she's a devout Marxist. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, real classic all I'll just reading your biography.
Speaker 1: Well I do.
Speaker 9: Remember that about her though.
Speaker 1: So she puts all these false memories into people's heads, like, oh, you should.
Speaker 9: Distant from your family. They're using false memory syndrome.
Speaker 1: On the flip side, yeah, putting memories in your.
Speaker 2: Memory syndrome. The False Memory Foundation was formed by CI, you know, the CIA, to to dispel that the fact that they can do these things, in my opinion.
Speaker 9: And Temple was sucking his kids too, right, the guy, that guy.
Speaker 2: Was running it. Yeah, they expanded over these things, right.
Speaker 1: So anyways, but it's.
Speaker 2: The Tanny Temple fellow there, Lucy and Greeves. He graduated from Harvard with a degree in false memory syndrome stuff. Really that's great. Interesting.
Speaker 4: You know he's associated with Pete Diddy and all that shit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it man, I've been wanting to do an episode on that guy.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, I mean, trying to brag for her, but like Theresa did like a show on that, like when the whole thing first came out, and like the stuff she mentioned the show that's just coming out now. It's really funny how like you know, nobody hears about it when someone like that puts it out, but when the TV.
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting with this because it's, like Colby said, it's like the reverse of false memories, like where kids are actually getting molested and then they're like, no, you know, you weren't. You just made that up. In the case, it was like a bunch of normal people who had never been molested, and she was like, yeah, you were, that's why you're secretly a man inside.
Speaker 9: And you're also a little boy.
Speaker 8: You're also yeah, it's crazy working with him for years, but then when this transgender shit started.
Speaker 4: She I was hoping, you're going to get into that.
Speaker 9: I don't know if it was like hypnotherapy, but it was something like.
Speaker 4: That, Wow, oh, Jared's family right.
Speaker 1: Well, she would put them in a trance like state, hypnotize them, and then tell them that they were a man and that their twin flame was another female within the cult. And so I think a large majority of the couples that Jeff and Shalia put together that were two females. The majority of them that they said, you're actually a divine masculine or whatever. They ended up going through the full transition, tits cut off, clits off.
Speaker 9: They all have the receding hairline and beards. Now.
Speaker 8: Yep, some of them defected over this, but the ones that stayed even after the transition, some of them like call their parents.
Speaker 9: They're like, I don't know what to do. I made a mistake. I made a mistake. I can't get out.
Speaker 1: I have no glitterists now.
Speaker 5: Participate and those surgical procedures should be taken out back.
Speaker 9: Oh I agree with Jewels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's some dark shit.
Speaker 4: That's the stuffy.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this cold. This is mind bobbling shit because I actually like going.
Speaker 9: They're still going to this stage. That's the crazy.
Speaker 2: So still they have quite a pr game going. I just looked at the firm that's running.
Speaker 4: It, just just wondering is it's still eighty twenty.
Speaker 9: I think they got it to fifty fifty.
Speaker 2: Because they got him effort well.
Speaker 8: They would go, they would go spend like a basic amount of time with this therapist lady and they weren't allowed to return back to the community until they fully surrendered to you know, being the divine masculine.
Speaker 2: That's insane, dude.
Speaker 1: They had to one agree that they were a man in order to return into the cold's activities.
Speaker 8: Well, and then the little side note here, they were trying to bring this kid into the world and she was going to be like this big spiritual dij and when she was, she got pregnant early in or told everybody early, and then something went wrong. They lied and said it was something because they didn't they artificially inseminated.
Speaker 1: They said that that in order to make sure that their baby was going to be a girl, they were going to go doing vitro to make sure that they she only got implanted with female embryos. But the problem was is something went wrong and she had a miscarriage, and they they told everybody in the cult that it was because not enough of them were transitioning and cutting their tits and clips off and that's why she had a miscarriage. So the ones that wouldn't transition, it was their fault that she's died.
Speaker 8: Definitely, they don't definitely original by the way they make them seems like you right, it.
Speaker 2: Seems like it is original or they're portraying it in that way. It's like, hey, you're not putting forth this energy to like yeah, and they're the ones dictating who is not who's not coming to meeting their qualifications. You're regels. It's the co leaders that can dictate these rituals and who they're incorporating in it. So yeah, I think that's all realistic.
Speaker 1: And so basically at the end, Jeff and Schulia have went crazy and they want everybody to.
Speaker 9: Move on to a compound with them. And he's Jesus. Now by the way, he becomes Jesus'.
Speaker 1: They got tax exemption as a church. He is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. I like to call him Jeffy Christ Jeffy Christ.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: And they basically wanted all the members of the Twin Flames CULD to move on to this compound with them. And because they put everybody in female and female relationships, the problem is now they can't repopulate with the Twin Flames unless Jeff gets them all pregnant.
Speaker 2: So is trans required here. This was a trans requirement at.
Speaker 8: Some point only to get that eighty twenty ratio offset, and they noticed that they their whole model was falling apart. So instead of like your twin flame could be in your Facebook inbox, it was no. They've been a member of this cult all along, but the catches, you get a.
Speaker 9: Mess ectomy, and now you guys are a twin flames.
Speaker 2: What y'all explain to me is hauntingly similar to my experiences with my former stocker buffalo Jered Rivisa. I wonder if I was selected as his twin flame. That motherfucker would not take not for an answer, And he went.
Speaker 9: He went, went, He trans down.
Speaker 2: He trains out you transpocallipse multi state murder spree, and I said, no, Yeah, he trains down that transpocalypse multi state murder spree. And the guy, the first victim he murdered. The rest of ther all attempted murders. He didn't succeed. The first VICTIMY murdered, hired him as his pr rep. That's all I'm saying is I might have dodged a bullet there.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that wanted to hire? I did want to be my reps so bad, That's what I'm saying. I think you I think you twin flamed me. I'm telling you this. It was adamant about being I would say, it got so weird, dude, it got so weird.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the Zizians are into this shit.
Speaker 9: But like, imagine that though.
Speaker 1: It is like because they would tell you, like I could show up tomorrow to the Colt meeting and say, I think that Colby is my Let's say Colby was completely disinterested in me and had a whole another life, and I was like, I think Colby.
Speaker 9: Is my twin flame. She's actually telling the story of how we met. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: The thing, though, is they would say, Okay, go to their house, stalk them, go to their job.
Speaker 7: Go.
Speaker 1: So the one lady was like, I know this person is my twin flame. He was married, he had kids, he had an entire life. And she was like, but I know that's my twin flame. And they would tell her like, go to his house, go to his job, stock him, do whatever you have to do.
Speaker 8: They had some butch bitch that was convinced that this gay dude was her twin flame was happily coupled with another fella.
Speaker 1: Yea, she was wouldn't leave him alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine being on the other end of that stalking how's that? You know what I mean? Like, that's some wild ship.
Speaker 8: So what I was telling her is like, when this ship goes long enough, goes on long enough, if the lob isn't successful at keeping you guys separate, somebody's going to take it to the next level eventually.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh yeah, like they're going to try to murder you, stab you where you might have to murder them to stop that.
Speaker 9: Right, So this is the twin flames cold.
Speaker 1: It's got transgenderism, false sexual uh molestation memories.
Speaker 9: The lesbian version of Jelly West basically yeah, right.
Speaker 2: And that's a good that's a good comparison coal because she kind of looks like.
Speaker 9: The picture of her.
Speaker 2: Do uh do alien stuff.
Speaker 1: So the only thing that comes into that as far as like as a Terrik wise would be that Jeff thinks he's Jesus and told everybody he was, and then he said that in every relationship, which is something that maybe you guys can agree with, but in every relationship, whether it's a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, or a man and a man, there's always one divine feminine and one divine masculine energy, and so he took that and twisted it into top and yeah, basically he took that and twisted it into so now you have to trans transgender your physical body to match your spiritual body. And so that's like the you know, weird esoteric stuff, and the Twin Flame aspect in itself is part of the esoteric world. But that that's basically twin Flames in a nut the Twin Flame Cult in a nutshell, and.
Speaker 9: Definitely, j have you heard of the Twin Ray cult?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 8: They operated out of Ashland, Oregon, where I work, and it's like fourteen miles south of US, and they got all their money from these scientologists that basically are buying every historical monument and property in Ashland right now, and they funded this cult that's very similar to the Twin Flame. It's called the Twin Ray. I was wanting to talk to you about that at some point because they're definitely in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, I'll definitely look into that. Lets you know my thoughts on stut your message. For sure, we definitely do a show in the future you'd like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure. I always love talking to colds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's into the CULTI verse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, short for that's a wild it's a wild shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was quite quite a ride there for about a month and a half, jam and all this. And then I watched a show on Hulu called The Path and I told Nick about it. And because I think it's got a lot of Oto stuff, it's got a lot of synon on stuff they just borrowed from all these fucking things I just looked into and kind of use that to douche my brain.
Speaker 9: One last two rah Right.
Speaker 2: Speaking of douce in your brain, folks in the interwebs want to douche their brain on the Sun of Sam Netflix series. That is propaganda. The Processed Church demonstrably answer your question from earlier. It just popped back in my brain. Hold the douche brain comment. The Processed Church did not just spand in nineteen seventy four. It's demonstrably proven. Just go to the Utah Secretary State Business search type in Best Friends Animal Society. You will see it operates under the same corporate structure and identification number as the Processed Church did, and you will see that they registered in the state of Utah as well as Louisiana. On June twenty first, nineteen sixty seven, when they invaded America. So we don't know the full scope of the history of their relations with Utah, but that's where they sit today and kind of as the Best Friends Animal Society under the same corporate structure and same identification number. So you can see the evidence there.
Speaker 7: If you go to the Walmart animal section, you'll notice they've got a big display for the Best Friends.
Speaker 4: And yeah they do.
Speaker 2: Sam Walton was deep, was deep with them. They got one other note on that, relative to that propaganda campaign to cover Upper Movement. I was referring to a relative to that documentary, I said Zeman. The documentary filmmaker moved in with Franco at the same time, seemingly on the same efforts but different paths. So Zeeman gets the rights to The Ultimate Evil, republishes it with the documentary right. He gets the rights to that as well, republishes an updated version, removes an entire chapter of what I would call you proto Smiley face killing incident with Andrew Crispo and the the the death mask murder of that same gay underground s and m scene as in The Deuce that that James Franco did with by bastardizing Molitary's work. So when you're removing an entire chapter about a very integral murder that I think is to this cult ritual human sacrifice activities, a proto s f K murder, if you will, well, I think there's something more to be said about that. You're just gonna go ahead and remove that entire chapter from a book that's thirty years old. So that's the that's that's that's the douche you want have to go doucee your brain hold up, set. I mean, you can get some good stuff from the documentary, but it is propaganda, and I.
Speaker 8: Don't like Netflix study in the propaganda is almost half of it.
Speaker 2: You know, I agree with you, sir.
Speaker 9: I like Joe Rogan episodes.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I like to see not only is not what they say, it's what they don't say, right, but it is also what they say, Like when the when the Satanic Temple's number two guys bragging that he's the go between from the old process to the new process and the process never ended. Well, then that's it is also what they say, right. He's a member of the band Skinny puppy or what wow, skinny.
Speaker 7: Peppy, and you can find a lot of this uh sort of mind control techniques all laid out in the Nexium case.
Speaker 6: Because it's all right there.
Speaker 2: That's the Albany Chapter, sir, bare bones.
Speaker 6: Like, that's the basic process way.
Speaker 2: Of doing shit, and it is now you're spot on headless. That's the we call him the next hum but it's really the evolution of the next the Albany Chapter of the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. In fact, I have a photograph from one of their own members and thought leaders, Swim Sims Bainbridge, pictured with them the Albany chapter as he lists that nineteen seventy eight. So again they never disbanded in seventy four. William Morrison, the skinny puppy guy, specifically says the Albany Chapter he's been a part of since the early eighties. So you know the idea that that you have two offstrets of scientology Nextium and the Process in Albany, both invading politics. Well, no, it's the same organization, right.
Speaker 6: They just don't close.
Speaker 2: That's they put a new flag up from. But I mean you know that the idea that next to him has not invaded both state and federal politics of the state of New York is preposterous. And it's not just Kirsten Gillibrand, the US sendor from New York who's replaced Clinton when she became Secretary of State for Obama. Her father was a paid executive and her stepmother slash first cousin is also a member, same new name, same cold, the same businesses has had less of saying that that this infiltration of government and whatnot is certainly within their their full scale of operations from day one. According to the files of Ed Xanders, Jerry Moonbeam Brown, the boyfriend of Linda Ronstadt, was a member of the Process Church of Final Judgment two times, three time.
Speaker 9: Governor, three time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he left four doors down from the Wonderland Murder hom there in Laura.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like it's, as I say, same trailer, different part.
Speaker 4: That's funny. You just move from one place the next. Thanks for having oh yeah, no, thank you so much. Yeah, this was awesome. There was a lot a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you, little barn burner.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, yeah, definitely was definitely was. Uh, we'll let everybody up like their shows. Real quick jewels. Since I know you're kind of in a rush too, I'll let you go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this was fun.
Speaker 5: I actually learned a lot, took some notes, so hopefully I can share that on Already Dead on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 5: Uh, this drops well every Tuesday eight thirty Central. Already Dead Live calling showed me. Well, I'm the I run the kind of the behind the scenes for it. But it's Jose Gallis on at Austin Picard, Great Pill Podcast, Great Pill pot on Twitter or ex whatever, YouTube, Rumble, Spotify, Apple Podcast, Patreon.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: You can also go to locals if you want to support the show. I streamed a lot to Rumble yeah sending sticker packs out to all my patrons. You get free stickers and uh yeah again this was fun. Nick, Thank thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 4: Bro of course, of course, always love you.
Speaker 9: You got like a Matthew McConaughey thing going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, I've been told that.
Speaker 4: I've actually had listeners hit me up and told me that.
Speaker 2: First started podcasting.
Speaker 5: I do a lot of stuff with Nate from the Realities Ours podcast, and uh, he's had people like send him uh emails and stuff be like hey, bring Jules back on the show. Yeah, he sounds like math. You know, it sounds like Matthew McConn. I've had people sending rumble rants for me to say, like all right, all right, all right and all that stuff.
Speaker 9: I want to hear you say time as a flat circle, a flat circle that sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Mississippi, man, so I can't help it.
Speaker 9: You know. Hey, she's got one too. It's like a hybrid of accents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good meeting Colby and YouTube man and Julia. Try and get you guys on the show sometime. I usually go live on weekends and stuff, but I can always always schedule. But uh, headless, JJ got to get you guys on soon as well. Yeah, thanks again, Nick, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Hell hell you and JJ vans everybody know they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Please, Nick appreciate the invice always, Sir, Julia Colby, you all blew up my brain hole with some new cold details, and I do appreciate that. Yeah, Headless, always a great conversation with you, sir Jules. I'll be happy to pop in over there at already dead anytime I can enjoy the conversation. Last week, folks the interwebs. JJ Vans has of Operation GCD, not the vice president. I got an Operation GCD Sundays. Uh, Patreon check that out. Got In fact, this will be coming out later but tonight as we're recording it. Tonight, I'm telling the tale of Buffalo Jared Viza, my my twin flame. That's tell me, tried to hire me as my pr Try to get me to hire him as my pr rep. Then, uh, when I'm multi state murders free later from a guy he who hired him as his pr Repypno human hamburger gay no, No, that's next week. So that's Nathaniel Barr Jones, Sir, that's the human Hamburger guys next week. So that's the Yeah, I tell you that guy's pure eval. I came eyeball to eyeball with him, and I may have eaten some human burgers.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, JJ, we're working on some projects around the house today. I think we'll tune in tonight so we can hear about Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bufflo Jared. Yeah, So his family is the mind He could be a mind controlled assassin from a very famous sports hypnotist family. Because the Revisa sports hypnotist business, which he was a part of. They broke the curse of the Goat, the Chicago Cubs curse to let them win the World Series after nearly one hundred years the Cubs. The Cubs think Ken Revisa for doing that. So definitely check that out. My control assassin sawing me twin flame style, I think so appreciate everyone's time and conversation.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And then Operation and then we got Fridays Operation g C D and uh CLT rejects. Can't forget that. We got phil phil Z coming back out this week when this is coming out. So he's coming out either this week or in the past.
Speaker 4: So we'll pipe you in the past by the time.
Speaker 9: That's Philip Phillips Tazarro.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: That guy's fucking uh photographic memory. I swear to God, if he's read a book, it's in there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I claim he's an agent of the Dewey decimal system accusations. Man.
Speaker 4: But uh, thank you very much, JJ and Headless please.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys and JJ and uh Julia and Casey Kate. Sorry anyways, you could find me on my X channel. Look for the Giant on X and on YouTube just look for Headless Giant. I just got done doing a show yesterday about the Goldmans, so you can check that out.
Speaker 6: We're talking about the.
Speaker 7: Rock structures all around the Great Lakes region and their striking similarity to the Phoenician sort of incursions into America and it answers a lot of questions that if you if you're looking at the origins of the you know, knights, templar and stuff like that. So you can check out my channel there and uh yeah, you'll find me on Thursdays reading your emails if you send them to me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you awesome, Thank you so much. And Julia Coolby please let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 2: Go for you.
Speaker 1: So I I'm obviously on occult rejects quite often, so you know's I make a joke that if you haven't found me yet, you never will, but I will say if you if someone is listening to this and they do want to work with me in the future or you know whatever, you can go to Instagram. It's Cosmic Peach dot podcast. I have my link tree there where you can send me a direct email, and that's that's the only way that I will be able to respond to you because my inbox is crazy on Instagram. I barely ever check it. So please don't send me a message on Instagram and then get mad at me because I didn't respond to you. So yeah, link tree is on Instagram. Send me an email. Thanks for having me, Nick. It's always a pleasure. Love coming on the Occult Rejects, whether I'm just sitting in or the guest or whatever.
Speaker 8: Koby all right, Conspiracy, playtime dot com. It's just kind of the hub and anywhere you listen to podcasts. Just did an episode of William Ramsey about Austin, Texas comedy and the Smiley Face. That one's worth checking out. And I want to mention that we did this show for this series she does on the cult of conspiracy. But at the end we did a bonus episode with we take is It five five five of the top colts, you know, the most well known, and we give them a rating system, and then we throw the cults that we covered into that rating system mix, and some of them made it up kind of high compared.
Speaker 1: To the you know it was like a Jeopardy for cults, and you can only see that on a cosmic Patriots pay to play.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's it's worth checking out. Actually, we kind of just thought, what can we do. I didn't think it would go as well as it did, but it was fun. We're listening to that's.
Speaker 4: Great, nice, nice, Well, thank you both very much. Again, that was awesome. You guys killed it like you always do.
Speaker 9: And yeah, kind of kids met man.
Speaker 8: You had a Colt guy, count Cancel, and we just ended up doing this and we're all fresh and yeah.
Speaker 4: It worked out perfect. Thank you. It's awesome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, both JJ and Headless. I'd like to work with you both on my show too at some point. I mean there's lots to cover. You guys are both the wealth of knowledge and your own rights for sure.
Speaker 2: So yeaes sir. I appreciate your all the time as well. And I'll get back to you on that that Oregon cult you're describing all right. Oh dude, I've been so deepn Oregan activities, dude, Portland, Salem, so that you just added to my topography of situations out there that I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're only about an hour and a half north of Mount Shasta as well, so we're in the thick of the weird shit.
Speaker 2: I've been on the north, but now I'll check out this stuff. But I do appreciate that America was founded by cults.
Speaker 6: So do you want to know history of America? No cult history?
Speaker 1: Best parting words ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people, the craziest belief came over here. Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well again they went west.
Speaker 4: Yeah and uh yeah.
Speaker 3: That is the end of another recult rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.