Speaker 1: And what is up guys? Is your boys Jake yet again? This is a disclaimer video. If you do get offended for my content, there's the door, don't let the door hit you with the good Lord split shift. It's my opinion. If you don't let my opinion, get the fuck out of my stream. This is disclaimer video. Thank you fit. How are you doing, sweetheart, I've been I've been doing okay. I'm sorry about earlier about those guys tex in the chat.
Speaker 2: They weren't attacking me. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I promise, like your thing on there man like that.
Speaker 1: But you know, by the way, I did, I did send a video link, a YouTube link, the YouTube link to uh Peshi and to Schmidt that. Yeah, but I want to say thank you so much, thank you so much for coming on. And I hope I appreciate.
Speaker 2: That, you know. And I'm sorry it's been so long.
Speaker 1: It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been crazy, crazy busy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know how busy you get.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope everyone is is having a great day. I'm sorry if I'm a little been dealing with like no sleep, little to no sleep, no it's been one of the I stayed up stead up on nine, had to stay up until like nine until we got the deal with the foodstamp and thing with foostamp. Meetum was like to like a couple of minutes now, oh yeah, because of all the all the we had to deal with them. I'll do. But I hope everybody's having a great day. We're on Twitch, kick in YouTube.
Speaker 2: Happy to be here, Jake, thank you so much for having me, of course. Oh I'm sorry. I'll keep them quiet, I promise.
Speaker 1: I thank you for gifted up to a curb I think.
Speaker 2: Curb curb Games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's good. He's good guy, curb.
Speaker 2: Curb Games. I have been following him for five years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How's Hazel. How's Hazel's doing?
Speaker 2: Hazel's good. How are you doing, Hazel? It's great. The family is awesome. We're going camping next week. I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and my birthday is actually in eleven days.
Speaker 2: Eleven days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not looking forward to my thirty second birthday.
Speaker 2: Thirty second, that's so exciting. I love that.
Speaker 1: Making it that far, you know, yeah, you know, But the thing is when you when you get told several times in your life that you won't make you to your like your make your birthday. They don't see makeing them my thirtieth And because of my disability and stuff, it's hard, and you know you're being used as a guinea pig for a bunch of spare metal stuff that I really don't want to talk about. You can get medical medical misterforms on Screwtube. Yeah, but what else? So? I the only games i've seen you play Fortnite.
Speaker 2: I love playing Fortnite, obviously, I'm a big fan of that new Bliss that they have, But I also play a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Dead by Daylight DVD DVD. Yeah, so let me ask you this. So you're muted, You're still muted.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I turned it off so you wouldn't hear him complaining.
Speaker 1: I do. Listen, listen. Every everybody wants to start when they they don't want to deal with you when you're not love, But when you're love, everybody wants to So I get that. But what do you think about number one past? She's doing a new show called The Tracker Alley.
Speaker 2: I did see that. I love stopping into see Paschi. He's I definitely consider him a really a good friend of mine. I met you he is, yeah, and I love that and it made me really excited because I hadn't actually heard of you before. But once Patt, she kind of gave me kind of like a rundown of kind of how like who you are and what you've done in the past. You know a lot of people, Jake, you know a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you this. If it wasn't and so I hate to say this, but if it wasn't for Kitty Bowlin, I wouldn't be around Pass, wouldn't be around Schmid, I wouldn't be around you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just me Cole calling and seeing there if I can get someone on the show. And Kenny, you know, Katy Bolin was number one Kenny. And then I found out how shady k he is with his people say he doesn't even pay his workers.
Speaker 2: No, I've heard that he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Pay anybody he he but he also takes He only only gives the Philippines like ten percent of what he raises for him mm hmm. And this is this is here's the thing. If you're if you do a charity thing, don't do it through your flipping PayPal, do it through do it through tilto fi, do it through donor drive, do it through a a a a recognized place. Don't do it through your flipping PayPal because that's that's that's shadiest.
Speaker 2: Heck, sorry, no, it totally is. I completely agree with you there. Like I I once saw that he had received like one hundred dollars in donations in a night and then proceeded to tell everyone he was going out for Mexican for dinner, and I was like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: Like like he he here for me? Is also the people that he said he was friends with and then and then he he every everyone burns with ends up hating him at the end.
Speaker 2: I mean that, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love Bob. Bob Hasloy is a good guy. He actually donated to one of my first extra life things. But I do extra life, and but I don't do extra life anymore. I just stack three military charity that they helped. Sorry, we help gaming, we help veterans, and to help with you know, And the thing is, it's what what we have to do is we have to raise I'm just I'm just a little bit nervous because I don't want to disrespect anybody. But I'm also wearing, by the way, here's here's the shirt of the day I'm wearing today, I'm wearing.
Speaker 2: Actually I love the overalls those are.
Speaker 1: But I also want to say people to people that, oh, Hazel saying something.
Speaker 2: No, that's just my eldest Sam. He's also autistic and kind of non verbal, mostly non verbal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: Can you ask Hazel please? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. So let me let me ask how how hard is it to deal with what you deal with on a daily basis?
Speaker 2: Well, he can be really really frustrating a lot of the time. He has his outbursts. Sometimes he's hit me a few times. He likes to scream. He's a screamer.
Speaker 1: So it's hard. You don't what the thing is is is my mind is high function and autism and yeah, and also doing the sorry guys, if you guys, I might have to put up the hold on this is your discriptions of Ouzz. The reason why I have to put up there because h okay, look at the banner, look at the I appreciate that. Thank you questions of Oz, But so I when I asked, is Curbs has been doing some crazy stuff on his channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, curb games Is currently has a donation goal of one hundred and fifty dollars so that he can do a twenty four hour live stream in which he basically just like is playing games, different games. He does jack Box and Fortnite, American Truck Simulator and stuff like that too. He's a really cool guy and he's also autistic.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're a lot. I don't know why I'm always I'm always hanging out with people that are are autistics. You know, I hang out with normal people. People don't know how to deal with me. Yeah, you know, it's like people are always trying to change me. People are trying to say that I'm like they I've even had people banned me because of how how I am. And yeah, you're you're trying to change something that you're growing. You know, I've done a lot of stuff in my life. I've made some mistakes. I've in one of them and not one of them. And you know, I love paying she but sometimes has she's it's hard to deal with sometimes, you know, he get that. But here's the thing, you know, it's Filipinos that he's been hanging out with if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't wouldn't know about him. Yeah, because it you know, if you don't understand, I've been streaming to I went to kick when train Wrecks wrote the tweet about kick right back in twenty yeah two or twenty two. I made my account because I wanted to keep my name there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But you know the scene, I want to say, what is the So what do you think about the mister b situation from my last year with him and Chris Chris Albert Tyson.
Speaker 2: I do not like Chris at all, and I think that mister Beast when when he decided to help this person like hide all this ship and like, you know, try to help this person, Like, I don't think that's right at all.
Speaker 1: I was fake. You know some of his videos are fake. A lot of he is are fake.
Speaker 2: I literally had I wouldn't have guessed.
Speaker 1: The Island video, you know, the the He's born a Island. It is fake. I watched Sonny B two. By the way, I watch a lot of Sonny be too. Sorry, I watched a lot of I watched a lot of Sonny Be two. Patrick c C. I watch a lot of I've watched a lot of the the the channels that cover like mister Beast and stuff, and I want to say this Number one, I do think that people who who are on the internet you have to have a you have to have you know, he's got four hundred million subscribers. Mister Beast doesn't care about people like like me or passiory that oh you muted. I guess I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I just I can hear them, and I get paranoid about that stuff. So I just want to be respectful of your time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is is I felt like I disrespected you having you having to deal with the people in the chat.
Speaker 2: And I want you to know that I'm I'm loud spoken, I'm I can be really annoying. I can be really nice and caring and thoughtful and empathetic. But I don't like watching people almost disrespect you in a way, you know. And they they were not coming for me, you know, they they were not sitting there going, oh like we're gonna hate on on the fence, We're gonna hate fans. I think that they just don't really know how to deal with a woman who isn't going like who is isn't going to just lay down and accept everything that's going on, Like I see that this is you know, this is your your show. You are hosting them, and they just sat there and talked over you the entire time. And I'm just like, I'm like, you kept trying to talk and they kept talking over you, and and I don't appreciate that at all.
Speaker 1: For you. I don't appreciate either when I'm trying to like talk and because my and then I realized my I was going through the iPad mic and not through the headset mic ah. So it's it wasn't like And the thing is is like I had might now because of what happened. I had to let I had to I had to block Chrissy and for this like the timp million times. Oh no, it wasn't because of you. It was because I was. I get aggravated with him sometimes when he's like yeah, when he's when he spits like the when he tries to spin off about like what like what he's done. The truth is, if it wasn't for Chris, I wouldn't be sitting here doing streaming. I would be I wouldn't be doing anything. I wouldn't be even doing podcast and he was the Chris Peeps was the first person to give me a chance in the in the podcast business.
Speaker 2: I do love that. And I have no ill will in my heart for either of those gentlemen, like and I'm never gonna speak badly. I just I I know you and I don't really know them, so I'm I'm going to back you up before I ever back those them up, you know. And and if I think someone is disrespecting you, you know you have seniority in my heart, Jake.
Speaker 1: And the thing is sorry about by the way. I had to do that because I think people are trying to test the chat to see you. But I want to ask this is so I've been I've been watching a lot of people have been watching this thing called next stream Next Okay, it's it's it's a lot of people. A lot of the big streamers are a lot of those guys are I affiliate a partner. None of them are people that are on that show. And it's like, you know, sorry, I'm talking too much.
Speaker 2: No you're not, I'm listening, I promise. I.
Speaker 1: Hey. So a lot of the times, you know, I I don't I don't get why a lot of people don't like me. Is it because I'm because of my disability? Is it because I say the truth is about things?
Speaker 2: Or is it Okay? So I've taken a lot of psychology classes in university and high school, and so I kind of have an idea of when people are talking to me, you know about you know, I can see the whole picture instead of just like a small little tidbit. Right, So from what I see is that people it may not be your disability that is making people not like you or not like participate with you very often. Is it's more like how the disability affects you, So how the disability comes through you and is projected out into the world. Right. So like with Peshi, you know, he's got lots of lots of history with you, and you know, so he has seen a lot of your background and stuff like that knows you to a little bit deeper level. So I think he thinks that he can kind of show this picture to everybody and be like this is Jake Hudson and that's what he did with me, right, Like, I love Pesci to death, and I'm just gonna be honest here right now, is about that you know, Pesci plays it out to people that you know, they that maybe brings you in a bad light, you know, and like and like when I when I was playing that game one time and you were asking me a bunch of like some questions and stuff while pes she was streaming after after you had left, Pesci goes, oh, don't worry about that guy. You know, he'll do this story blah blah blah. And I'm like, I'm not worried about that guy. Like I I think that you and I connect it well, and you know, so I don't know why other people needed to kind of come in and be like this is how Jake is.
Speaker 1: Like, don't you know number one can think and thank you for not like listening to other people, because there's a lot of people that I've tried to get on the show that they they've heard a lot of stuff about me and they I even had I lost interviews because of people, even lost opportunities because people got in their ears and said this guy is not good enough and this guy. You know, I lost a big job in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty one because of some bullshit that's happened. I made some mistakes you know, And I'm just trying to just try to do what's right for me. And and it's hard for people to believe to believe in what I do as a content careaer and someone that who's made you know, I've been on the I've been on YouTube for amas for now nine years. And it's like people want to add like, oh, Jake is you know? Jake is not you. I'm gonna break I'm gonna break ka fe and say this, Jake is the character that I do John, John is the is the real person you meet if you meet me in real alive, I'll tell you my give a name. I'll I tell people my real name. People know me in the real life? Is John a lot of people? The reason why you hear John a lot is still Jake. Yeah, I'm gonna say this out loud. Is I think that people who are you know the difference between the difference between real friends believe in the truth, fake friends believe in rumors. You believed in the truth, and you believed in the truth. You're you're a real person.
Speaker 2: Well, like I don't know, I just I've been too educated on like like mental illnesses and and disabilities and stuff like that, like I've taken a lot of effort.
Speaker 1: Uh your your your your blur. I think that's hazel.
Speaker 2: It is, yeah, give us the hazel. Okay, busy.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I just wanted to say this that I think great, Yeah, but the shorts you're going to give somebody a anxiety attack.
Speaker 2: You know, that's so funny you say that because I've actually he said that the same.
Speaker 1: Thing someone's gonna get because lots of uh, someone's gonna get a problem A. I'm sorry, can you hear us?
Speaker 2: No, my head bone.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask this is you know, what do you think about them like trying to play other games in Fortnite that they put the Guitar Hero with Fortnite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so they've put in the Festival mode and like a racing mode, which is kind of like, I don't know, all like Barza whatever those are. They also have just like a ton of like custom games. I personally love the Festival. It is very, very very much like Guitar Hero for sure.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I think it was a great move, especially to make it permanent. Like they've got this new Blitz mode that just came out a few weeks ago and I love that. It's like it's like the main the Battle Royale, the main part of the game, but it's condensed into these smaller matches that only last like five minutes at the max if you're lucky.
Speaker 1: So I like getting quick every time I play GTA, every time I played them, every time I play Fortnite, I usually have a car. Yeah you actually, I think you were there a few times when we were playing Fortnite with I think we.
Speaker 2: Did with Pesci. Yeah, yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: And I ended up getting the car. And the thing is, it's like a lot of times when I was playing, I was either playing on playing on Switch by the way, switch to love it or hate it.
Speaker 2: I I think in terms of like pushing technology forward, I think it's a great move, honestly. But the console is expensive, the games are expensive.
Speaker 1: It's just I hope they I hope they make a super Market Ball, okay, uh I I hope they bring back super Monkey Ball because that was a good game.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that game too. Did I think didn't they have that on the GameCube?
Speaker 1: That was that was that was a GameCube game. Super all but by the way, only my first ever animal Crossing was animal crossing, New Horizons. New Horizons was my But I love that I was animal cross I even and I haven't played crossing since since the since two years ago because I lost the switch. I don't even know where this stuff leaves my hands. And yeah it.
Speaker 2: Was, but right, like what the heck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I want to ask, I do apologize for posting in your discord every time I go love.
Speaker 2: No, please do. That's how I That's how I noticed you're you're live. I I always I'm like going through my discord and I see it and I'm like, oh shit, and then I come in and and you're either live or or not or when you're live, I always say hi soo.
Speaker 1: By the way, Curbs is always love.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, he goes live Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Usually unless something changes.
Speaker 1: He will be love tonight.
Speaker 2: He will be yeah, probably in about four and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Ish, like not thirty my time. Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh he's doing the wheel wheel of curb portions.
Speaker 1: Uh uh So, so are we gonna see hazel shots?
Speaker 2: I mean probably not, but I would love to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But one of the things I want to ask this is, what do you say what changed? Don't does stuff change on Twitch? Since you know, because there's a lot of stuff's changed.
Speaker 2: They'll well they've added that Twitch turbo, haven't they with the ad re viewing across.
Speaker 1: I've used Twitch, I used twitch Tobo before I've used Twitch. I'm waiting on so I'm waiting on to get I'm trying to get. Uh. The problem is money is tight right now because it's coming to because but donations are are like slim because it's hard to get donations. Uhh uh, we got we got we got one of those kickbots and.
Speaker 2: Hello kick.
Speaker 1: But that's a so that is not a real person. That is actually someone that is Remember the follow bot? You want to you want to be famous by followers? Yeah, yeah, that's it's that I keep heaving to ban them guys that these these motherfuckers don't want to read my fucking like Roman. That's that's I'm just gonna bet myself right.
Speaker 2: Well, the best person for the job is always the one who runs the business, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also the one that it's also so what the heck? People who there's people that are sorry, but I'm like someone is I don't want to follow I was this one because I'm not like I don't remember I hear I hear your kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah Hazel, Yeah, Sammy and Hazel Sammy and yeah. Oh the Jake was just saying, oh, that sounds like Hazel and sam.
Speaker 1: Hazel kid the kid, I said, the kiddo.
Speaker 2: O kiddo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, because I don't know the kids, and there I don't ask kids because people do get offended when we bring kids into the shows and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I put up the blur, because that way, even if they did kind of like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes it's sometimes Hazel, we saw Hazel's face like for a second, Okay, we could see he we saw we saw the kid's face for like a minute. I'm just telling you. Sorry, what's Christmas? You know?
Speaker 2: Good evening, Chris mag Well yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, do you want to say you could have went hey, you could have went love and we could have used that new feature that they have the chat.
Speaker 2: Col stream tang it.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's like we could share the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think I have seen that.
Speaker 1: Before live chat where they just share the chat.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't really know.
Speaker 1: What is the worst game you ever played. What is the worst game you've ever played?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I okay, let me open up my steam because I have a lot of games. Honestly, I think it was actually Tower You Nights. Oh, No, Vulcanoid, Vulcanoid, that's it. Worst game.
Speaker 1: The worst game I've ever played. I have to say is as the worst game I've ever played. It has to be the one of the one of the w w's SmackDown versus Roll twenty eleven, or to be honest, it would so I play it. I played it on the Xbox three sixty. I played B twelve and thirteen. I would do Here's what I do. I would do a hell in a sale iron Man Finisher matches where I turned Finisher only on and you had to Yeah. But but I want to say that you're a beautiful person. You're a very great person. You know how you know how to deal with someone that my my anxiety is to like through the roofs. Yeah when I do showed like this, but I just try to make it like it's you didn't it's it's sometimes it's not fun having problems because you're People don't understand streaming. People don't understand when you stream with autism, you you're you're It's like I I would rather be a guest on someone stream than be the streamer because I'm not having to worry about like I'm not having to go back and forth. I'm not having to check stuff on the back end see what's wrong. And it's like people who do this says, oh, it's easy, it's easy.
Speaker 2: But nothing about streaming is easy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like your tattoos. This is the first time I've ever seen your tattoos.
Speaker 2: It's the uh, the Red Queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're usually not on camera when you stream.
Speaker 2: I well, I'm not on camera on Petchies stream, but I do always stream with cam on my stream, but I don't go live very often.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we get we gotta get Hazel to stream.
Speaker 2: Hazeley is his stream. It was very good too. I was obsessed. I loved it. But I also love your streams.
Speaker 1: I love you know, and and I know that I know that. And by the way, I haven't said this, but one of my one of my friends, the ones that try to fight you to shan, Yeah, he's a he's he's shoving it, showing he's not shown. But yeah, for a misogynist misogynyt's agist.
Speaker 2: No, you're I would agree with you.
Speaker 1: He actually says on his show that he he he thinks the women's things in the kitchen and I doing shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow. I just want to let people know that this is you know, Fence does stream I hope she.
Speaker 2: Does not often, but I do every once in a while. I'm really busy with work these days, and yeah, the kids being out of school, it just doesn't feel right streaming with a bunch of kids, you know, every day screaming around in the background and.
Speaker 1: Got by You're you're hosted. Uh James k Z.
Speaker 4: I love James, your your your your one of your suggestion tantles is James.
Speaker 2: James is amazing too. I love James. I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, if anybody that does want to go check out Physics channel. She there, she blows, Sorry, I appreciate you. Yeah, I want to ask this is you know, you're you are an amazing person. But what so what is the backstory on on the fans if.
Speaker 2: We don't Well, I I have lived a really long and a very difficult life. I have had many bad things happened to me. I don't trust easily. I used to work as a homemade for like a Carrid, but I don't do that anymore. I mostly work from home. But I I'm thirty two. I live in Canada on the West Coast. I love it. I love I'm married with four kids and I I love every second of my life and I love the people that are in it.
Speaker 1: Well. By the way, I just want to let people know that we did get a donation in the cash up uh Roberts bond four dollars. Thank you so much said for cheeseburger.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, cheeseburger, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But I want to also say this is what do you think about like now, Like you know a lot of people are leaving Kick to go back to Twitch because they they were off. And then some people, you know, some people are saying Kick was awful to them, wasn't treating them with was they were offered. The thing is Kick is a big platform. Now. Kick So if you guys don't know who Kick is, Kick is owned by the offshore gambling website.
Speaker 2: State I didn't actually know that.
Speaker 1: That's how that the guy Eddie craven ed Craven Eddie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I've heard that name.
Speaker 1: Eddie Craven actually runs is one of the leaders of steak Okay, So so I don't. I don't trust kick more than I could throw it. But you know, I met so many awesome people that are that are on there, and and and I hate I hated that I had to leave. I had, But I'm streaming on there now because of this, because it's a middle platform. I don't care. I don't care about Kick. I I just do it to get viewers over here to the main platforms, to Twitch and YouTube because they twitching YouTube are my bread and butter. You don't ship where you.
Speaker 2: Eat, right, Yeah, I agree. I'm always on Twitch and YouTube. I mostly view on YouTube. I don't have any content. Yeah, I don't have any content on here. I don't really know how YouTube works really, only ya. I watch a lot of people on on YouTube, including Yes love Peschi's so funny.
Speaker 1: The one the one problem I have with people is they think that they're gonna get a million followers. They're gonna get like millions of No, you're not, You're gonna all those guys worked hard for their ship.
Speaker 2: Well, half the time it's hard work, and then the other half the time, it's just pure luck.
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, An Ross actually said in an interview that he regrets sending people over to Kai sanat what he here. Aiden said, if he didn't raid Kai Kay wouldn't have the thousands of people that are streamed.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm gonna be very honest with like that. I watched I watched the Mafia than in Mafia thn too. I've always watched that, but lately I don't I think that he in Mafia too, he was present to give the money to a school he hasn't yet. He was starting to give like fifteen percent to a school over in uh In, Nigeria, the Nigeria or some that he never did. Well do you think about that?
Speaker 2: The audacity? The audacity, dude, I don't know. I have a hard time respecting people who don't respect you know, what they're doing. You know, you don't tell people you're gonna do one thing and then not do it.
Speaker 1: That's he made over eight hundred thousand, eight hundred thousand subs and one in one in one of the things.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's insane, rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he also had he also has seen a he had Bill not to God, don't know what he had Bill Nye.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love him.
Speaker 1: You know, you know I've heard kind of a dickhead people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big time, like that man is an asshole but so smart.
Speaker 1: At college, you were a lot of people say that. Number one. People say, I'm not I'm not smart, but I if I if I wanted to do something, I always I'm smart enough to know if it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense. Yeah, if it doesn't, if it doesn't like if it doesn't for me, if it doesn't bring views. Uh, oh, well, you're right, you're right. But I heard that the nicest person. Conan is a nice person. Yeah. Yeah, when he left NBC. When he left NBC, he gets he asked for money for his fit, for his uh people to get paid and uh for his people to get paid before he got paid. Yeah, because that that's really nice of him to do that, you know, because he's always been nice. But Jimmy Fallon has been always is fou so I The lamestream media sucks because they because NBC, ABC, CBS backs these guys up so they can make claims like what's the guy's name, Stephen Corbert did a thing called the vaccine during the twenty twenty VACS twenty twenty pandemic, remember that, you know, the pandemic we had in twenty twenty. Yeah, And I'm gonna be honest with you, he was given misinformation about the vaccine. But was they because CBS was back in him. He but if it was me, you or Pesh doing that, we would have got our channels took down. But because it's CBS.
Speaker 2: There, I honestly, there is so much misinformation with all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: And no former nurse to your former doctor run Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to get the vaccine to be able to continue to work. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of people, a lot of people that, a lot of people I talked to. One of my former people, Roxus John had to quit his job because he wouldn't take the backs. He also the job because of that because he wouldn't take the back sine. But you know, to be let me ask you this was you told when when when COVID happened? Was you not allowed to talk about it? I'm gonna ask questions because.
Speaker 2: They would basically just threaten us, you know all the time. It well, at least where I was. They were like, if you don't get it was all landed on whether or not you're going to get the vaccine, right, So it's like, if you don't get the vaccine, you can't work, and then that means you're not going to be able to do this, this, and this right, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, one of the one of the things that I all I was I was told someone told one of the doctors I had said that they weren't even allowed to ask questions about the vacs about COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I went in for my vaccine, they were very like hush hush about it, and it was all very weird, Like I didn't ask really any questions because I knew that I needed to, Like I knew that I needed to get, you know, the vaccine. I didn't have a choice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it if someone I want to say, this is, what would you say to a young fans if you had a chance to go back in time, what would you say to a young.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't die, and I didn't get an immense medical issue from getting the vaccine. I got two doses, and but I do know that my friend what Arkane said here is uh he did get my o carditis from it, and he had no health issues prior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it was I haven't got that. I haven't got the vaccine, but my medical team said I don't need it. Yeah, because I've talked to several doctors about it. I didn't talked to my sister in law, who's a trained nurse. She said that I don't you don't go anywhere. I don't go anywhere, so why do I need it? But yeah, it's it's the it's one of the things that I want to say thank you for coming into my community. I know that is. I know, I know it's the I know with my end in about fifteen minutes, because I know you got to go deal with your kids. Yeah, I don't want to like I did. I don't want to. I did use your words, use your sorry, my words are hard. It's like people people say words are easy. Words are hard when you have to deal with like autism and all this ship.
Speaker 4: It's like people want to like, oh, you're you're trying to like, no, take a minute, sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to miss this interview if I sil out appreciate you, because I know I know you have limited time because I know that you deal with kids.
Speaker 3: And also crazy life. Yeah, you know what the thing is, it's like number one. When this goes to like to buy my coffee and stuff, I'll send it over. I'll send you a copy and send you a link.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And also, this is going to be on the audio platforms we are. It's going to be on Spotify. iHeart Apple all that, so people that Also, if people do want to If people, so, I gotta say this for the if you're listening to this on Apple, leave me a review, do a five star review, because it's it's something that I have. I've had people like say that that I suck in podcasting, but I worked so hard on this.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: I work very hard. And by the way, Kashan paid for the mother of this for my birthday.
Speaker 2: Say, oh that's nice, thanks Krashn.
Speaker 1: Krashon has actually been he's been might be busy with getting ready for his show at like seven eight o'clock. You have to check that out his own his own rumble rumble.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't go there. I have too many accounts already, so like I'm on kick, but I don't go there.
Speaker 1: You know you're on so many platforms.
Speaker 2: I'm on which YouTube and kick I think.
Speaker 1: Hey, so I'm gonna I know that you gotta go deal with your kids. So I am I in. We might get your plugs before this. But is there anybody that you want to raid too? You want to send a raid to?
Speaker 2: Let me take a look. We do know James is lives.
Speaker 1: Can you send me his Can you put in the back chat his his channel?
Speaker 2: I put it in our private chat.
Speaker 1: The private chat, alright, And and I want to say, this is a fence, Jake Ray, keep hitting the damn h lay out.
Speaker 2: Why you're so sweet?
Speaker 1: I love it. Bat fingers me too. James is a good guy. He's playing what's he playing? If you know, oh, repossession game.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's it works, but they're like cute little guys in the episode around and he's.
Speaker 1: Playing among us? Is he No, he's playing repo. I was just kidding. I was like, hold on, by the way, I do have the autism the autism the autism thing on my channel autistic Jake. Yeah, I had that tag on my on my channel for a reason, Thank you so much. I am autistic.
Speaker 4: I am people.
Speaker 1: People say that I fake my autism. Why would I fake my autism?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why would you fake it?
Speaker 1: I don't fake my ship. If you know this, if you notice me starting, you know I'm not faking this ship.
Speaker 2: That would be difficult.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I have damn it. I have you instead? What I have? I have you instead? I grabbed the wrong one. I grabbed the role.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I accidentally grabbed you instead. If you ever watch, by the way, if you were watched Pair Caravella, you get that reference because he the guy says it when he uh, alright, he's played rebo. Let's see if he's because.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Let's see, all right, we're going over to see James. Uh uh, just say that, Jake and fitz Ja all right, let's all right, love you guys, and we'll see when we see you. Bye. Don't leave you at Fance.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: Because we're still love. I haven't like more. Top reason, top reason.
Speaker 2: And thank you our kid three sixty for the follow I appreciate you so much. Thank you