Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America. Welcome this Thursday afternoon. The triesday Rech baseball kicks off, shall we say, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They fortunately have a day off today on Thursday. We'll see what happens with the snakes over the weekend. They need to start winning some baseball games. But in the meantime, we have more important matters we concern ourselves, which is the state of the nation, especially when it comes anti Semitism, and so much more. As you know yours truly, about two and a half years ago, as part of a group that went to Israel, had a fabulous time. I considered it to be maybe my last trip outside of the country, and I had spent time in the Palestinian controlled areas I went to. Of course, I spent time a little bit of time in Gaza, went to Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and elsewhere, and I came away so impressed with what the Israeli people, the Jews, have done, starting about thirty five hundred years ago, but really beginning in nineteen forty eight, calls the desert to flower and have more respect than I had before. But nonetheless, Congressman Greg Lansman is one of our own congressmen. I think I think I think you're my congressman. I'm not sure I voted for you. Maybe the next time I will. But nonetheless, Greg Lansman, I don't know if you want my vote, but welcome to the bill cunning into Sure. One thing that really impressed me is your comments might have been to the inquiry or elsewhere about when you're in public, you have your eyes on a swivel, and you think you're going to be assassinated. Can you put tell us what's going on with Greg Lansman, not as a politician, as a father and a husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I first of all, I think a lot of people feel this way, So I'm not I'm not unique, right, And and and this goes beyond the Jews community. We're just living in very unsettling times in that regard.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, look what happened to or almost happened to President.
Speaker 1: Trump last summer.
Speaker 2: This is this is a highly charged political environment a b for Jewish you know, Americans and and particularly members of Congress. You know, we're seeing a ton of very vitual anti Semitic hate on our on our social media pages. And people come and protest me. Uh if they know I'm in public. It's almost every time. And and and they slept outside my house for for three days. They wouldn't leave. And you know, they show up and they're fully masked and and and their dress had to tell them black uh. And and you know they're saying, you know, I'm a I'm a war criminal, and that I'm part of this genocide. And and you know I've been in target the parking lot, uh, you know, out with my kids and have you had a guy his wife had to pull him away from me. Uh and he said, you know you're going to pay for this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so there's that threat. Is And I was on Fountain Square a couple of days before Sarah and your own were shot and murdered in DC. They're the two embassy staffers Israelly Embassy staffers that were shot killed up here. A couple of days before that. I was on Fountain Square and I had decided not to have police protection just because it wasn't my event. And I had this I couldn't see behind me, and all of a sudden, I had this really vivid image of being shot and there my body was on the you know, on the on the ground, and I was immediately dead. And it's an image I haven't gotten out of my head since. And then a few days later, it's what happened to your own He was shot, immediately killed. And then Sarah. I don't know if you saw this, but based on the police reports, she had tried to crawl away. She was trying to crawl away. He just opened fire on her. And you know, it's entirely because they're Jewish.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you know, there's a in anti Semitism, there is this history of blood libel, which is that we you know, some lie about us, you know, intentionally demonically killing innocent people, right, And that's been in play for the last eighteen months. And and and then there's this other part of anti Semitism called dual loyalty, where people just assume that we can't be uh, you know, we're biased because we're so loyal to to Israel and and and and there. He just gets so complicated and awful and violent very quickly.
Speaker 1: And you know, reason has no no place. It's rage. It's unspeakable. I look at Governor Josh Shapiro, who's uh, he has a life he's got a wife, he's the governor of Pennsylvania. He's got children. He lives in the governor's mansion. Somehow somebody made it over a fence and fire bombed is home and his kids are upstairs smelling the smoke. And it's something in DC and Sarah's case. The assassin, the murderer who looked for Jews to kill. She was crawling away in blood. He reloaded and shot her up to six or seven more times in the back. Ye in Boulder, Colorado, This crazy anti Semite Hamas supporting criminal wanted to burn and he did burn up to fourteen people with this Molotov cocktail and a flamethrower. I'm looking at that. I'm looking at what's happening on college campuses. We can I don't think you're a great Trump supporter, but I am. But he's on the right track when he tries to tell colleges universities, you can't have anti Semites and pro Hamas supporters taking over college facilities, disrupting classes and making it impossible for Jewish students to go to school. And we can argue and debate whether or not the credit accreditation should be taken away or no foreign students should be allowed. But the separate matter is it is not safe to be a Jew anywhere. In fact, I would think as a Jewish coin. I'll give you a little story a congressman about ten fifteen years ago, Congressman Jeanie Schmidt. Wherever she showed up in public, there was somebody assigned for she thinks in the DNC, which would follow her with a smartphone to record everything she does. And she was I won't stay scared. But she couldn't go anywhere without being tracked. And that was for political purposes to have her say something that might be perceived as being stupid politically to be used. But this is of a different category. You ever reasoned a fear of being shot because of your faith and you and your non support, I guess for Hamas. And so I also would point out that if somebody would call this weekend for a day of rage, the mobs would show up at Washington Park, the six hundred strong from river to the sea. Palestine must be free, which means kill all the Jews, whoever they might be located. That is again, I could not imagine Congressman, if there were five hundred to one thousand Neo Nazis showing up in Washington Park saying using the N word in some way that there wouldn't be some stronger reaction. Is there a government? Is there government that can stop some of this or not?
Speaker 2: You know, it's a great question. I mean, I think it gets that the difference between free speech, what's protected speech, and what's not. And when the Neo Nazis showed up near Lincoln Heights, I said, look, not all speech is protected. You're not just you can't just show up and say whatever you want. I mean, for example, we all know that you can't run into you know, you can't go into a movie theater and scream fire. Right, there are things that will hurt people, that incite fear or violence, and those that's not protected speech. And so yes, I do think that that elected officials need to appreciate that there's free speech and there's protests, but there's also hate speech and chaos. And if you believe that something is veering into you know, from protests to chaos, or from free speech to hate speech and violent speech or speech that will incite violence or unrest or you know, infringe upon the rights of others. You have to engage. You have to engage, and you can do it thoughtfully and you can and you can talk to lawyers and all these things, but you've got to go and engage and say you can't do that. And so like when people are outside my house, I said, look, this isn't all protected speech, and you know, and then those folks, you know, some of them think, you know, I am trying to, you know, end the suffering. I'm of course, that is a normal human reaction to seeing the pain and suffering of war. But they're could be one or two people. It only takes one who is not well. And it's hearing that I'm more criminal and they have a weapon, and it's like they're you know now they're like, oh, well, I'm justified. This is a war criminal. This is a person who's participating in genocide. But you know, and so it's very dangerous and I do think that people have to appreciate that. You can say to folks, look, you can protest, but you got to get a permit, You got to do it over here, you got to do it in these designated areas, and here are the things that we are looking for that will suggest to us that this is not protected speech. And I don't know why that's so hard. When college campuses told their students, look, you can protest, but you can't cause chaos. You can do free speech, but you can't do hate, violent speech, they were fine. What Columbia did was to say no, no, do whatever you want, and that was chaos, and you can't do that. It's just, you know, it's it puts people in danger and it makes you look like you can't run an organization.
Speaker 1: Have you reconsidered public service after these incidents? Have you thought, you know what, I'd rather be a live husband and father than a dead former representative because if this continues, I can't imagine what occurs if the IDF or others attack Iran, which I think is given at some point, you have to take out a deaficult committed to the destruction of Israel that has said hundreds of missiles already from Iran into Israel. Some hit, most didn't. And when that happens, then all hell is going to break loose again. Have you considered public service? Reconsidered?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I have a deep, deep faith. I mean, you know, my jusness is a big part of my identity, you know, that's the connect my community, that's my family, That's that's who I am, and say who God made me. My faith is, you know, is bigger and it it includes my understanding that this is what I'm supposed to be doing. That that yes, it makes things more dangerous for me to speak out and to be as vocal about this, But I have this platform and my goal is to help folks better understand like if you want to, if you want to, you know, protest the world. Obviously, you know that's a normal human reaction. Sure, here are here are the things that are that that would bear into anti Semitism. I have this platform. I should use it and I should stick around. I think, not be afraid keep my head on a swivel to be sure, but to stick around and try to get as much good done as humanly possible. And I can't get deterred by the fact that, yes, somebody may do something horrible, but that that you know, that could happen no matter what. And either way, I think this work matters. I think public service matters.
Speaker 1: Are you do you counsel with AOC and the radical elements of the Liberal Democratic Party, the squad so to speak, they have the Democratic banners, but they don't think like you think. When it comes to anti Semitism. I won't say it's encouraged, but it's not criticized. The idea of Hamas chapters being on major college campus is the idea the Jews are gunned down in the streets of the nation's capital, set on fire and Boulder, Colorado, that the Jewish governor of Pennsylvania's home is firebombed, and you, the radical left in your party tends not to see that as serious antisemitism, and they quickly go, but what about is? What about that? What about this? Have you counseled with AOC and others to say, tell me those conversations?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean she, she and I surround a committee together, so we have you know, we have a good chunk of time each week. Uh and and and you know, I'm an honest guy. I want to have these conversations. There there have been times where she has tweeted something or said something where I've just pulled her aside and said, like, I'm not I don't want to get into a Twitter fight. That's not that's not my personality. But let me tell you why that's so deeply disturbing, and the conversations have been good. She you know, she listens. You know, I hope things We've made some progress. But what I've tried to explain is that if you you, you can be critical of the policies of Israel. I mean, Israelis do that, and you you can say I hate this war, I hate this war. You can say all kinds of things. Let me just be because I want to be helpful. Please don't please don't call genocide, because you can say that this there's way too many innocent lives and and but you say genocide, genocide means that these folks are evil and that they're they're going out of their way to kill innocent people. That leads that that that leads to all kinds of violent behavior against Jews, the free Palestine. I understand. You may think, oh, I get that sounds like oh that you know, we want to make sure that Palestinians are free. Listen, I do too. I want I want Hamas out of there. I want Palestinians to be able to run their own lives, to live free from fear and violence. So do most Israelis. All it, I mean almost all Israelis. But when you say free Palestine, Palestine suggests that that's Israel, that means get the Jews out. And when you say global Intofauna, or or you're at a rally when someone says that the Intofada included wasn't all about it, but it included suicide bombings and killing in the killing of Jews, and if you want to globalize that that means that we're going to die. And so I you know, I do think I make some progress. But you know, the Internet has this this pull on people, and they they they there's so many people on the Internet, on these social media platforms that want, you know, some of their folks to say, you have to say that you've got to stand in solidarity. And I think there is this urge to stand in solidarity with people who are suffering. And I'm there, you know, in terms of the suffering part. But I do I do think that talking directly to these folks that I have done is the best way. I don't I don't think of online Twitter battle. I do think I'm making some progress, but you know, even my staff kind of rolls their eyes sometimes and say, well, you're not gonna make as much progress as you think, but I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try now the social media stuff because I don't I don't want to, I I do think. You know, Trump has this good relationship with these big tech CEOs, and so much the proliferation of anti Semitism and the violent stuff is on these platforms, and so you know, I had been asking the administration. I'll do it more formally next week with a letter and some phone calls to just say, hey, can you can you talk to these CEOs about a coordinated effort to crack down on the violent anti Semitic rhetoric that you see on these platforms.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump's Trump is the only president ever to have numerous Jewish grandchildren, and he loves them dearly. Lastly, I would say this Hamas doesn't want to surrender. They've lost the war. But they've said and cut her and elsewhere that they use the living bodies of men, women and children who live in Gaza as a weapon for public relations against the Jews, because instead of surrendering and saying here's the hostages, we lost you one put down our arms, they don't want that. They want more Palestinians killed they want Palestinian children to starve to death. If you're with Hamas, it fits some political purpose and that's not goning change because they're in a blood lust against Jews, irrespective effects.
Speaker 2: So it's really you know, Hamas and Hesbela are different. They're both funded by Iron. Hamas is in Gaza and southern is you know, in the southern part of Israel. Hesbela is north in Lebanon. When when they when they Israel approaches both almost identically, which is when they are trying to go after hes Below terrorists or their munition, you know, dumps or whatever. And the same with Hamas. They they put out messages to civilians, Hey, this is where we're targeting, please leave, you know, you know twenty four hours. The difference is Hesbela lets people leave, and so the war and you know against Hesbela has been incredibly successful with very little civilian casualty casualties because has Bilis is different. Has Bulus is fine, Yeah, they can leave. Hamas won't let them leave, and Israel still waits and tries to do everything they can to get these frocked out, and sometimes they decide not to target those places because there's too many civilians. But that's the difference, Hams is the difference. Look at what's happening and Lebanon and you will see that the very a very different situation because Hasbul is different than.
Speaker 1: Hamas Greg Lansman, we got to run. But I'll stand with Israel one thousand percent at civilization against the barbarism and I get it. And Greg Landsman, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Congress. We'll do it again. God bless you, thank you. Let's continue with more news. Is next your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW. You know, the more I have Supreme Court decisions, the more I'm thankful we have a first Amendment in this nation that other Western democracies do not have. And two recent Supreme Court decisions came out about ten thirty a m. This morning, And this is good news for those suing the City of Cincinnati who were passed over because of the color of their skin, that is that they were white. And we had on the attorney a weast about a week or two ago, by the lawsuit, there was four so called white lieutenants who were passed over for promotions and other goodies because of the color of their skin. Supreme Court ruled today, I might add, unanimously. This involved sodamay Ore and Leanna Kagan and Jackson. The three hardcore left liberals said Ohio can't do this. The Court ruled at ten thirty am unanimously in favor of an Ohio woman who claimed reverse discrimination and unless she was passed over for a job promotion because she wasn't gay, that all those around her were gay men and lesbian type females, and I was pretty obvious that she wasn't wasn't gay. Supreme Court on Thursday sided with a straight woman who claims she faced bias in the workplace after she was passed over for promotions and went to gay colleagues who were less qualified. The Justice has struck down unanimously nine zip as standard used in nearly half of the nation's federal circuits that required people who are a white male or not gay to me a hire bar to prove workplace bias in certain cases and to individuals whose minority communities have traditionally faced discrimination. Who wrote the majority opinion, Justice Cantanji Brown Jackson. She wrote the majority opinion the title seven and other civil rights laws apply to all Americans and not just to black and or gay lesbian Americans. That applies to everyone. It rejected a higher standard for reverse discrimination versus heterosexuals. The walls of Jericho are come tumbling down. So at this point, of course, the city and almost every major American city governed by liberals liberal Democrats have a higher standard for a straight white female or straight white male to be promoted to get a job. Almost all the police chiefs running around in many cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, etc. Washington, d C. Are black females or New Orleans black female. And you can't find normally a white male with a search warrant in many of these cities. Need not apply and when can Donjee Jackson Brown writes that the same discrimination laws apply to someone who's white and straight as someone black and gay. The walls of Jericho have come tumbling down.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The city of Cincinnati's in deep But do do and as an American that's lived through at all, the idea that women or girls don't have free and open access to every conceit avable job or elective office in the world as a canard, it's not true. It's false. But if benefit occur based upon your female status, it'll continue to be advanced because there's personal benefits. So when I point out, as I've done repeatedly, what is the gender of the High Supreme Court Chief Justice, Well that would be female. In fact, for the last fifteen years, what is the gender of the High Supreme Court Chief Justice? That would be female. We have three county commissioners, what are their genders? Female? The chief of police in the City of Cincinnati, Well, that'd be a female. The sheriff of Hamlin County, my friend Charmaine McGuffey, female, my friend the coroner, last me some Marco, what's her gender female? What is the gender of the county prosecutor Hamlin County, Well, that'd be female. So how someone can seriously maintain that women suffer in vidious discrimination is absurd on its face. Plus I would add that since my wife went to law school in the late nineteen eighties, every law school class at the University of Cincinnati has been predominantly female. And as far as medical school or dentistry, for example, dentistry, it's true the majority of classes are members female. So can someone seriously maintain that women in general receive some sort of invidious discrimination that keeps in from succeeding. If you go to Miami University, thereof majority of your classmates are female. If you go to the University of Cincinnati, the majority of your classmates are female. If you go to Xavier University for the past several years or decades, the majority of students behavior are female. I'm looking at life saying, okay, what have I missed here? So the US Supreme Court, after all these decades of having favorite treatment based upon your genitelia or skin color, has finally said, by the most liberal justice in America, Justice Jackson, this doesn't exist anymore. She doesn't know it. But she's a female, you might recall, during her hearings in the Senate, she could not describe what a female is. Well, female is a human being that has xx chromosomes and not x y chromosomes and display the outer appearance of being a female. Hell, when I meet a person, I kind of know that person's a female. That right there, I can see him that maybe I can see that she's female. Okay, that's good. So now Cincinnati City thereof is going to have reconsider all issues and start treating their police officers as individual persons worthy of advancement or not only based upon merit. What what a novel suggestion? You mean merit should count? Yes? Yes, And I think women understand that men and women are different, but damn it were equal. And I also would point out which gender are the majority of criminals? Well that'd be male. Which gender has the lowest graduation rate from high school? Will that be male? Which gender has the lowest graduation rate from college? Will that be male? Which gender is grossly incarcerated as opposed to the other gender? Will that be male? And by the way, which gender has the most psychological problems today? That'd be male. Which gender has more alcohol and drug abuse, Well that'd be male. Which gender has the most suicidal tendencies, Well that would be male. So look me in the eye and tell me that women suffer from invidious discrimination that keeps them from succeeding. You can't do it because it's a lie. So congratulations to the US Supreme Court. Nine zip An, Ohio woman claim reverse discrimination. She won going away if she can prove through merit that she deserved the job over a person who was a lesbian. She was in a she claims she was denied a job promotion because she wasn't gay. She is or day in court to prove it. And those four white lieutenants in the city of Cincinnati will each receive one hundred thousand dollars each for this discrimination against them because of the color of their skin. And it's about time. Secondly, I'm glad you brought that up. Supreme Court also ruled today that the Wisconsin Supreme Court violated the Catholic Organization's First Amendment rights. The justices, by the way, this is also unanimously. The justices reversed a Wisconsin Supreme Court opinion that found the Catholic Charities, an arm of the Diocese of Superior in Wisconsin, did not qualify for the state's employment tax exemption because it was not operated primarily for religious purposes. The court went on to say, it is fundamental to our constitution order that the government remains neutral between religion and the state. And who wrote this unanimous opinion, Justice sonya so tomor unanimously so the Catholics of which I'm a proud member, by the way, one in Wisconsin, when the liberal Supreme Court there did not want to give them a state benefit because they're Catholics. And now we have and also an opinion this morning that race discrimination and gender discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination applies to everybody. Wow, the walls of Jericho have come tumbling down. Also, we have so little time. I wish I beg for more time to spend with you. Also, did you know that Pope Leo the fourteenth, there's that number again, had a conversation with Vladimir Putin last night. So the Pope is speaking with Vladimir Putin, who if he went to hell, he be in the bowels of hell with Malse Tongue, Paul Pott and Joseph Stalin. But Leo the fourteenth held his first of what she said hopefully will be many telephone calls with strongman Vladimir Putin Wednesday evening. The Vatican and Kremlin both confirmed today discussing the churches you maynitarian efforts in Ukraine. Remarks from the Pope indicated that he told Vladimir Putin to take productive steps toward ending its ongoing invasion of Ukraine, which began really in twenty fourteen in Crimea with the colonization of Crimea. The phone call with Pope Leo occurred on the same day as Putin held an hour long conversation with Donald Trump. So I don't know what good will come of this. Russian is one of the few languages not spoken by Pope Leo. I'm sure they had interpreters. By the way of Vladimir Putin speaks very good English, but doesn't like to do it publicly. And Leo made reference to a patriarch, thanking the patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church who sent congratulations to Pope Leo, and Leo returned the congratulatory telephone call a guy named Krill, who's the patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church, which is completely screwed up because this a patriarch Carill has provided support for the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and many times the activities of Vladimir Putin has been blessed by Patriarch Kirill, saying that he's doing the work of God. I don't know what God that is to maim and to murder and kill men, women and children, maybe as many as a million in Ukraine. And sometime today tomorrow, over the weekend, Putin has promised a shock and all strategy to destroy the capital of Ukraine for what it did taking out their nuclear bomber fleet, which they consider a complete active war. Of course, it is because Ukraine's trying to fight back an invasion. And now, as we speak, the President just concluded a meeting with the German Chancellor. I would note that England, France and Germany have indicated they're going to provide long range missiles to Ukraine to attack Russian air bases inside Russia. And that has been said by Vladimir Pootin to be a red line. Go over that line, that's NATO attacking Russia, in which case it will respond. Russia will respond to the capitals of the Western nations who gave those weapons to Ukraine. Full you think it's over, just begun. Hopefully the kind words of Leo the fourteenth had a measurable impact. I doubt it. By hope, I mean as a Reds baseball fan, as a Bengals fan, all I have is hope. That's all you're going to have is hope. And I hope that somehow the heart of Vladimir Pootin has softened after his conversations with Leo the fourteenth, and maybe he will not keep killing innocent Ukrainians. But we'll see. Let's continue. Coming up next as the guest David Bonsen, who's an expert on all things financial when it comes to the Big Beautiful Bill, the BBB, and whether or not it's going to be enacted or not. Than after two o'clock today, I have on a guest about communists red China and maybe things are happening internally in China not well reported in this country that are very positive for the world. And I'm saying, you know, I'm a merchant of good feelings. I like to sell and make people feel better, and so we'll see what happens. I've not heard this perspective before about how China is collapsing. I'm thinking China is collapsing, awtheugh. It's trying to take out our rice and barley and wheat and corn with biological weapons. They've planted their spies all over universities. They're buying up farmland around our military bases. They're killing one hundred thousand Americans every year with fentanyl. But he sees a lot of hope, and I said, well, let's get hope. Because as a baseball fan of the reds All I have is Hope twelve fifty six, Homi your reds off today, Back out of Tomorrow. News Radio seven hundred WW Bill cunning in the Great American. Of course, the Big Beautiful Bill has passed the House by the thinnest of margins. Now it's in the Senate where it's being brickseed and barbecued. An expert on this matter is David Bonson of The Big Beautiful Bill. He's been in most of the publications around the world. He understands exactly where the bodies are buried, and what impact is going to have on the markets and more. And David Bonson, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing David. First of all, when I see the news almost every night, I see Senator Thun and others tearing this thing apart. And Ron Johnson makes a lot of sense in Wisconsin when he talks about exploding the deficit. Senator Ray and Paul If, one of my frequent guests from Kentucky, talks about this thing. This dog's not going to hunt. So watching the media, they're incentivizing the Senate, the Republican senators, a vote against Trump's own bill that would trash is the reason he was elected. First of all, can you tell the American people the five or six highlights of what's in the bill that would actually affect the American people personally?
Speaker 6: Yeah, five or six might be a little bit of a stretch, probably about the right.
Speaker 1: That's probably about the right number.
Speaker 6: And the biggest one is just the most obvious one that it extends the tax cuts. It doesn't cut the taxes further. It just extends what every single person in the country already assumed we're going to get extended. Most of us who know how these things work politically, knew back when they passed it eight years ago that it was going to get extended. But certainly after the election, we knew that these things were going to get extended. They are going to get extended. Even if this bill dies, they're going to get extended. But that's probably the biggest thing. But it isn't new. You know, you don't refer to something as a tax cut when you're paying the same taxes you were the year before. Your taxes didn't they didn't go up, but they didn't go down, and that's what a cut is.
Speaker 1: So that's a big thing.
Speaker 6: But then in terms of the other you know, issues that I like about the bill one hundred percent business expensing, incentivizing companies to invest in capital expenditures are and de expensing, various pro growth side things that are not getting a lot of press but do help grow some of the supply side of the economy. That that is probably what I like most. On the tax side in terms of the spending cuts, you know, I do like that they're trying to little away at some of these absurd and obscene energy clean energy tax credits. It doesn't do it as aggressively as I wanted, but it is a step in the right direction. What else, you know, I really, I really think that some of it I don't want to be critical of because they're limited by the politics of it. There's certain things that they did that are step in the right direction, but I don't want to compliment it too much because I wish it went further. But I also understand it's difficult to make the numbers work. So, you know, there's a few things on critical left, but those are the highlights of what I like about the bill.
Speaker 1: Can you address yourself to the cry of the radical left and the mobsters out there who talk about tax cuts for billionaires at the expense of medicaid recipients. According to Senator Ron Johnson, one point three million receive medicaid when they're illegal citizens. They're not citizens, they're illegals by law. They can't get it. There's another four point six million or so that are either duplicated and or the people are dead, and or it's a fact that their need work requirements. In other words, if you're an able bodied adult and you refuse to work, you might lose government benefits because you're lazy, fat, and flatulent. And as a consequence, the bill would say, Okay, if you're illegal, you don't get medicaid, and if you refuse to work or go to school, or contribute to twenty hours a month to some charity, you don't get it. So can you answer, do billionaires get tax cuts so the poor folks are thrown on the streets much like in a ghoulish novel from the seventeen eighties.
Speaker 6: Well, no, and it's our fault if we allow that narrative, because it isn't just that it's untrue, it's the opposite of truth. Okay, look, I'm not a billionaire, but I'm a wealthy and high earning guy, and my taxes went up under Trump in the first bill, and my taxes go up under Trump in this bill, and yet we continue to allow them to say this. The fact I don't think it's accurate that the medicaid stuff they're doing is that they're addressing one point three million I legal immigrants to get medicaid. But there is a big number, and I don't think that they can substantiate it's one point three million, but it's too.
Speaker 1: Big and it needs to be dealt with.
Speaker 6: What we do know is the other number you shared, that there are a significant amount of people that are well above the poverty line, and Medicaid was designed for destitute people.
Speaker 1: This is the intent of the program.
Speaker 6: So I would argue, forget this billionaire nonsense in class warfare, Marxian rhetoric. You're hurting poor people when you support non poor people getting medicaid, okay, because.
Speaker 1: That is what the program was designed for.
Speaker 6: So I think that Look, they're going around saying we're cutting medical Okay. This year, we spent six hundred and seventy billion, and this bill they're going to spend eight hundred and ten billion. So you tell me, oh, that's a cut when it goes up one hundred and forty billion. The reason people like me and Ran Paull are piping maut mad is because they're not cutting it, because they should be, because it is going against the twenty nineteen levels we had.
Speaker 1: So there is just a lot now.
Speaker 6: By the way, the media is going to say it no matter what, it's up to us. They're gonna say all the Republicans want to just cut taxes for billionaires. They always say it. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It's up to us to go deal with the truth. And we're not doing a very good job actually lowering the spending and.
Speaker 1: Then messaging what the bill really does.
Speaker 6: The biggest beneficiaries of the tax cuts in this bill are obviously not people like me. It is middle class people, middle class way journals.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why alternative media, which is talk radio and podcast today are so valuable, because it is the truth that often the media doesn't talk about. I would point out that if I look at governmental spending in the year twenty twenty, I'm talking about five years ago, we spent about four point seven billion, I'm sorry, four point seven trillion dollars, and if we went back to an inflation adjusted to that level of spending, we'd have a surplus in the next fiscal year starting October first, the government's going to take and they think about five point one or five point two trillion dollars in taxes. So if we went back to spending five years ago, we'd have a surplus today instead of a two trillion dollar deficit. And so how do you respond to the Ron Johnson's and the Rain Pouls who say, now, wait a minute, and the Representative Thomas Massey and the Warren Davidson's, all frequent guests of this program. AT's say we're not cutting spending. Then under Donald Trump, we're still going to borrow two trillion dollars a year and we can't afford it.
Speaker 6: Well, I say that they are right, we can't afford it.
Speaker 7: But one thing I want to be very clear is this is going This spending increase started in twenty nineteen and twenty all right, and it is absolutely true that President Biden expanded.
Speaker 1: It made it worse.
Speaker 6: But anybody who thinks this is a partisan problem is fooling themselves. It is a by partisan problem we have had in this century, four presidents, two Republican, two Democrat, and the spending is skyrocket under.
Speaker 1: All four of them.
Speaker 6: That's a fifty to fifty last time I counted, okay, And you are exactly correct that we're debating if this is going to add to the national debt over two over ten years.
Speaker 1: Originally there was a preliminary report that was wrong.
Speaker 6: The CBO thought it would add three point eight trillion, and everyone said no, no, no, it isn't true. And now it's asked me to be about two point four trillion, and soaking wet. If the most optimistic growth projections come true, it might come down to two trillion. In what world do we think it's okay to have thirty seven trillion to national debt? We've been running over one and a half trillion deficits five years in a row during economic expansion and peace time, all right, And now we're saying we're going to add another two trillion when exactly is the time coming that we're supposed to be addressing this if not now in peacetime in economic expansion, because do you think we're going to go ten years without a war or ten years without a recession.
Speaker 1: It's not going to happen. It's not going to happen that.
Speaker 6: Two trillion will end up being four trillion because the growth will come down. And that's the way the world works, and it's up to Republicans don't care about the national debt unless their minority in power. When they are in power, they don't care.
Speaker 1: David Bonson, Founding Managing a partner and chief investment officer of the Bonson Group, that is a critical point to make. And I believe someone who's been a wonderful Trump supporter for the last time, gosh, it's twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, that if it isn't done now with control of the House and the Senate, Donald Trump and the White House, if we don't cut federal spending or shall I say, restrain the growth, if we keep borrowing two trillion dollars every year for the next ten years, and the and the accumulated debt at that point would be sixty trillion dollars, sixty trillion dollars. If it didn't cut now, it'll never be. It just can't be. And it's said that what we've done is give our children and grandchildren less of a country because we are well of difficult time servicing the national debt, which is currently about one point one trillion in interest. The numbers seemed to indicate after the next four years of Trump, we're going to have a national debt in the range of forty five trillion dollars and about a third of that money they have interest rates coming due. We borrow the money about a two percent, that's going to be five percent. We're out of business. We can't We can't say we repudiate the debt. Printing trillions of dollars new money means rampant in flavor. There's no good alternative, and so and so. I guess the point is, why can't we do it now? When you use the number of Medicaid from six seventy billion to eight ten billion, that's one hundred and forty billion dollar increase in medicaid. But the media, all they talk about is cutting medicaid when it's going up one hundred and forty billion dollars in one year. So if it can't be done now, let's say it can't be done right.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 6: But again, I I, the President of the United States, is the one who said that Medicaid's off limits. Medicare is off limits, social Security is off limits. So nobody is serious about dealing with the debt if you're not going to deal with what's causing the debt, which is entitlements and chants for payments. The explosion of spending has not been military, It has not even really been that much discretionary. The largest growth it is above the rate of growth of the economy, which is the real problem, is in these Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, food stamps, and transfer payment programs. So you have to be serious about it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I will add that everybody thinks that obvious the issue will be higher inflation and higher interest rates, and I have news for people. It could very well go that way, and it could very well go the opposite, which is worse, which is that you get downward pressure and interest rates because you get downward pressure on growth. They exploded the deficits after financial crisis two thousand and eight to twenty nineteen, and interest rates went from five percent to one percent because the economy started growing at half half of its post World War two average. And the reason growth goes down and brings inflation and growth and interest rates with it is because there is more money being allocated, more resources being allocated to the governmental sector than the private sector. And the good things in the economy happen in the private sector. And Japan had this happen and they went thirty years. So for all the fear mongering about inflation, I will just remind people we don't like deflation very much in this country either. And the government is trying to pick which poison they want. They're not going to get out of this without pain. And the pain is it's just like a binge, and the hangover is going to be as bad as you let it be for how long the binge goes on. Stop the binge and take the hangover and move on, because all you're doing is making the problem worse later. But politicians have the luxury of kicking the can those of us who love our children, our grandchildren and our country don't have that luxury.
Speaker 1: Well, I look at hopefully in ten years, fifteen years, I'll still be kicking it in you too. Let's say what occurs is what we think will occur, which is they'll keep funding Medicare, medicate, social Security ought to be raised, their retirement age. We know the fixes. We can't do it politically because the media would talk about throwing grandmother off a cliff in a wheelchair to pay billionaires more taxes, which all of which is a lie. So David Bond said, if I would have you on in twenty years from now, it's unlikely. Now, if I have you on in twenty years, what will America look like.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it's gonna look like in twenty months, and so twenty years is so difficult.
Speaker 1: I will say.
Speaker 6: I will say this because I believe it. It has the potential to have wonderful days ahead of it. The DNA of the country, the value system, the rule of law, respect for religion, for private property, for freedom of press, for freedom of assembly, the things that make our country what it is. If they're still there in twenty years, we can be alive and kicking and thriving, and we can have tough times along the way that we overcome because we have overcome a civil war, we have overcome World War two, we have overcome a great depression, we have overcome Jimmy Carter, Okay, we have overcome the Swing Dance era. Other than barrassments in our country, we can overcome bad things. But we can't overcome them if we don't start to get serious. All right, The first step to solving a problem is admitting.
Speaker 1: You have one.
Speaker 6: And I am with Van Paul and with some of the other Hawks on this. Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Enough is enough.
Speaker 6: I get it that during a recession, nobody is going to have an appetite to cut spending. And so the political reality of this is that you want to do it when it's easier to do it versus when it's harder to do it.
Speaker 1: But you can't not do it.
Speaker 6: And that is what we need leadership for.
Speaker 1: And the time is now.
Speaker 2: The time is now now.
Speaker 1: If we can't do it now, it can't be done because I just worry. I worry about everything. I worry about the impending attack by Israel upon the nuclear capabilities of Iran. Iran is a death cult that want to obliterate Israel. They've sent hundreds of ballistic missiles to Israel previously. They want to kill them. When that happens, that's going to be one hell of a jolt. You have now waiting for the terrible responses coming, we think from Russia against Ukraine. Shock and all is about to happen because blowing up all those bombers, in the view of Vladimir putin Ukraine, is like their civil war. They kind of view Ukraine as the South and went to war, total war to bring the South back into the Union. And that's the way it's everywhere I look, I see great opportunities, and we need to function a US dollar and an informed electorate. And one cannot be an informed elector watching the mainstream media news or watching CBSNBC and ABC about what's happening in the world. We don't receive objective, fair information upon which we can cast an informed ballot. And I think one of the founding fathers said, it's a republic if you can keep it. And at this point, when we have so many lives percolating taking the place of truth, we're in trouble. But David Bosen, managing partner of the Bonsen Group, thanks for coming on. And all we can do is what we're doing now and talk radio and podcast to inform the American people and autimately we'll get the government we deserve. And at times that concerns me. But David Bonson, once again, thanks for coming on. The Bill Cunningham show, and David, you're a great American. Thank you very much, thanks for having me. Take care, God bless you. Let's continue with more. I'm gonna get on Senator Ran Paul again soon and Senator Ron Johnson to talk about what's going to happen the next two or three weeks. This thing must be resolved allegedly by July first, but really it's September thirtieth. But something has got to be done. Bill Cunningham on news radio seven hundred WLW, let me tell you something Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: When the workers and Nora with a GM plant needed help, who'd you call you?
Speaker 1: Called Cunningham? Let me tell you something else?
Speaker 8: When the crippled and sick kids in the hospitals needed money the Ruthline's Children's Christmas Fund. Who'd you call you, called Cunningham? When a little guy, mister big boy out in front of the Frisher's restaurants needed to be saved? Who did you call you? Called Cunningham? And now is thanks for this? I get the worst Cincinnati talks to her host a Ward. Let me tell you some to how with Cincinnati Magazine, to hell with the people of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: I prepared an acceptance speech for the best. Now I find out I'm the worst. To hell with, Allie, You're dog, boring and old.
Speaker 8: Just like the guy who won the best talk show host.
Speaker 1: And I'm getting out of here. Oh hello, Byett's, I'm broadcasting segment. We have a high school sports royalty right now from McNicholas and the home of the Rockets and Jerry durger Connor you're the head coach. Is that correct? That's correct? Tell me what happened with the Rockets against those lowly teams from Mount Vernon.
Speaker 9: Tell me that over the weekends our boys won our second consecutive state volleyball championship.
Speaker 1: Back to back. That's correct. We'll we be back to back to back. We're gonna try tell me the last game what happened. Everything was very difficult. And this is in the old day segment used to play put the ball in his hand and like knocking like this isn't like that anymore.
Speaker 9: It's a little different than that. Now we have some of our guys in the room here to tell you about it. But it was a great man with a great team out of Columbus and.
Speaker 1: Beat the crap out of them. We beat their ass to be honest and didn't mess around. We played pretty well. They were non competitive. And it's the players here. They look like fine young Americas.
Speaker 9: So we have three recently graduated seniors here. We have Carson Tierney, Gavin Gerhardt, and Jay Clifton.
Speaker 1: Now, boys have a couple of questions for you. What was the final record this year of the Rockets? We were twenty seven and one? Who beat you? Deer Park? Who beat you? I lost the Saint Xavior? That doesn't count? Non Did sant X win their state and their division? Do you know?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: They lost in the Yeah. They lose all the time, don't they.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now what are you boys doing?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's your life? One by one? What are you gonna do? I'm gonna Xavior good Man, good Man, go to good X. I like that study marketing economics? Economics? Who's John Maynard Kane studying economics? Who see no idea? You'll do well at X?
Speaker 5: Where are you.
Speaker 1: Going to the Ohigh State University for biology? Biology? Yeah? Premuch Mercy. Really you want to be a doctor? What kind? I don't know yet. I'm taking suggestions. If you've got any I would be like a dermatologist. If you never have an emergency. Never ever you get a call at four o'clock in the morning, I'm having a baby. Dermatology means you simply meet eight to five, cut off a few things, and away you go place you make a lot of money. You know what I'm saying. He smiles. He likes that. And what about you.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go to Illinois Wesley.
Speaker 1: What will you do there? If anything, I'm playing D three volleyable there. I'm gonna stay some psychology, telling biology with the girls there, something like that segment. Give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 3: If you don't mind, well leave the Stoode Reporters appro service of your local Teme Star Heating and their conditioning dealers. Temestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, Colawayoming Air at one eight eight eight eight nine nine six h v A C.
Speaker 1: What about chicken?
Speaker 3: We also want to think Ron's Roost Restaurant in Bar Willie the World's Greatest Fried Chicken at thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five seven four two two two, where it's clucking good. The Princess Pam brought our lunch down today.
Speaker 1: Also, his lady died, but she's alive instead of dead.
Speaker 3: Correct. Let's see, the Reds have the day off today, Willie, after dropping two or three against Milwaukee. They've lost twelve consecutive series against Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: I think I heard Lance last night, the last seventy three games at the Great American Ballpark named after me. Yeah, we're thirty one and eleven. Is that correct? Beating the Reds seventy five percent?
Speaker 3: They just own them. The Diamondbacks come to town tomorrow for a three game series. The action here on seven hundred WLW looks like baseball is going to get an automated ball strike challenge system beginning in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: We needed the Empire stink.
Speaker 3: That's for sure. Good luck to Hillsboro today they play for the Division four state softball championship against Kenton Ridge and uh. Let's see, uh, Loveland, Baden Mason, and Indian Hill are all in regional final action today in baseball.
Speaker 1: Don't we have the comments coming in tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that's the tennis team that won the tennis Championship of Ohio.
Speaker 1: Now you boys got a good education to minnic Is that fair to say? Yeah? Give me the five One of the names of the five, Great Lakes Erie one two, Michigan three, you're on, You're on four, Ontario five. That's it. What's the square root of one hundred and forty four? That's twelve? All right? How many? How many genders are there? One hundred and thirty one or two? Which which is? That's a tough question. So that guy's a fitting nicely in college. Ringo jingo. He's gonna be a good doctor. He's gonna be great. Please be a Termatologists make a lot of money, and you see like scams and welts all day. It's better looking at other stuff lovely, like at proctologists. You don't have to do that. Please continue.
Speaker 3: Let's see what else is going on here, Willy. You got high school high good luck to high lunch tomorrow and the baseball attorney in Kentucky holy Cross, and the softball attorney uh Western Brown in place tomorrow in the state Semis and softball Lebanon on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Coach, how does it look next year? These studs? You're leaving him anyone coming up the ranks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we have some young talent, definitely. We're graduating nine. So it's going to be a new look team next season.
Speaker 1: These two were here, these three were here. Last year.
Speaker 9: They were they were they dominated the state in volleyball. They've been a big part of this program for a while. So we definitely need.
Speaker 1: To move on. There's nothing more constant in life than change. That's right. You got to change. Either change or you lose, you fail. You don't want to do that sake. Please continue.
Speaker 3: And Gavin here had thirteen kills of the final match, Willie, pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: That sounds rather militaristic. Explain what that is. I ended the point thirteen times. It jumped up in the air, scored us appoint thirty times. Can you take a quarter off a backboard and make change on the way down? Absolutely? Please continue segment.
Speaker 3: Let's see they whip Mount Vernon three to oh. They were twenty five to twenty one in the first game. Coach a little close.
Speaker 1: It was coaching, but then uh one.
Speaker 3: Then they just they upended him in the middle game. Will he in the match twenty five to four?
Speaker 1: Makes more sense? What is the coach during the game? How'd you go from twenty five to twenty one to twenty five to four? Was that players or the coaches? Yeah? It was me.
Speaker 9: I just had to get my stuff together ready to play. But your players are ready the whole time.
Speaker 1: It was it was on our end. That's right.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell them that if they didn't win this, they were walking home.
Speaker 1: Out shoes on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, walk uphill that said segment, please continue. I don't know what to tell you, Willie, but it's great that mcnick wins. We just have champions on all the time.
Speaker 1: Who's the governor of the state of Ohio the one? Okay? Who's the Vice President of the United States? Not bad? Who's the governor of the state of Kentucky? Where Kentucky? That's it right there, but shere, that's pretty good. Biology segment. You wanted to.
Speaker 3: Major that one's going to be business, one's going to be a biologist, and another one's going to be just what were you going to do? Generalist psychology, psychologychology. He may come, he may come here and work with us.
Speaker 1: Who was segment doctor Sigmund Freud. That's it right there, the founder of modern psychiatry. Unbelievable. How about that one? Your answer?
Speaker 3: Answer, a good, good answer.
Speaker 1: Good answers, and coach as far as the coaching, I know, don't lie about volleyball. But what is it that causes a young man who has basic skills? You took this unminded mush of these three kids and you molded them in the state champions. What makes a good volleyball player as opposed to someone like the segment who can't get more than two inches off the ground.
Speaker 9: Well, we are definitely blessed with some athleticism that's sitting in the room next to me, but also the determination to improve and the will to win. These guys all have it. Which makes the difference.
Speaker 1: Is an offseason conditioning program?
Speaker 9: Uh, there will be. They won't have to go through that again, but there will be.
Speaker 1: What will you do? Run behind the school and go crazy by the seminary? What do you do? Box jumps? Lots of box jumps? What's a what's a jump? What's a box jump? You get a box and jump on it? How many times? Just once or twice as many as you can? How many can you do? Depends on the y A bunch clearly not enough, not enough? Keep going, room for growth, room for growth. And as far as Brian Combs tells me, the top support at me Nicholas is bowling. And I said, and or tennis tennis. I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 9: We've got a bowler on our team, so we're happy they can do both. That's fine because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, uh, volleyball or soccer. Twenty five years from now, none of your kids are going to be playing volleyball, but you'll be playing I think golf or bowling correct or table tennis and ping pong if you thought about pickleball at all, Given that any thoughts, you know what pickleball is? Yeah, can you play pickleball? I'm great at pickleball. I bet you reach and jumping and everything pretty good. There's the pickleball champion right there.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Well, you beat me and Rocky Boyman.
Speaker 3: Well that's true. You went that, yeah, me and to me and Stanley.
Speaker 1: You know, Stanley is the what's he called the senior.
Speaker 3: He's the father of pickleball in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 1: Ninety years old. So here comes Stanley. He's got he's bow legged as uh as a headband on wristband him and the segment across the net from me and Rocky Boyman, Rocky's former NFL player forty years super Bowl Champ, super Bowl Champ, and I'm looking too those two guys segment looks like a like the Xavier blue blob. And next to him is Stanley, who's ninety years old. So I say to the Rocky rock take it easily. These guys, we got it made. We got it made. First score segment.
Speaker 3: Eleven probably what eleven to four? Eleven's five?
Speaker 1: We lost? Next time, I.
Speaker 3: Think we smoked you eleven to one or something the second one and then you apparently the police showed up right after you left, saying there was a severe beating at Lake Lefferson Park. They wanted to investigate. Then the state Highway Patrol headed to the interstate because they said two guys left and in high speed pursuit of each other to get that. You know what out of middle I can't take there is strategy. Is how much strategy is there in volleyball compared to pickleball.
Speaker 9: I can't speak about pickleball, but volleyball there's a fair amount of strategy.
Speaker 3: Like what, well, five other guys out there, right, I mean he's total.
Speaker 9: Of six, yeah, total six guys on the court of time positions. Everybody has their own individual position. They have different responsibilities on the court.
Speaker 1: So like offense and defense.
Speaker 9: You play a little defense, front row, back row, offense and defense. Yeah, everybody does a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Why'd you lose the Saint X? A bunch of eggheads over there? Why'd you beat you that? We're still trying to figure that one out. You should have played him again, you'd beat him, right. What do you think, guys? I think we were close. We were very close. Division two something like that three, Division two Vision two. And how's Jerry Urger, my my old coach? How's he doing? Ninety years old? Still kicking it? Doing well out here? All right? One more question you guys ready, here's a big question. What radio station do you listen to? Seven hundred w W? There you go, Second man, you gotta bread them out. Now they can leave, Now you can leave. Sa man. Congratulations, you've been a champion in sports. Now be a champion in life. And don't be a clown and don't make a fool of yourself. You know what I'm saying. It's there, all right, segment, Get me out of the studio.
Speaker 3: Willia and honor of the mid Nick Rockets, the Division two Ohio State champion boys volleyball.
Speaker 1: Team, All Hail the rockets. We leave you with and Brian Combs and Mark Shear, Mark Sheer, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Is he a big is he a big name there? Mark Sheer? You got like a statue yet said I'd never heard of them. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report.
Speaker 2: Always should be with you, Bill.
Speaker 5: See you later.
Speaker 1: Who's the that's governor? Like to wine? When we were sideways during the COVID nineteen he'd come on. After a few questions, he say, good to be with you, Bill. We'll talk with you later and leave me. And you guys want to get into politics at all? I'm me no got more. Maybe maybe get in. We'll see what happens. But congratulations. Hey, let's continue with more coming up next. As an expert on China, that tells me Jijiao Ping and the Chinese are about ready to collapse, that she the leader of China is about to be dethroned. They have a fifty trillion dollar debt and they also have fifty million in occupied apartments. They're a paper facade of a nation, and we have nothing to worry about. I'm going really I want to hear from this guy, what about you? Segment? Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WL by Bill Cunningham, The Great America, and I've covered this issue at least for the last fifteen to twenty years since Communist Red China was admitted to the World Trade Organization about twenty four years ago. It was thought to be, Okay, let's get them into the World Trade Organization and get the trade going. They're a backward nation, let's bring them up into the twentieth century, maybe to the twenty first century. And since then, we've been taught to believe the Communist Red Chinese under Shijiao Ping is an eight hundred pound gorilla, a large male silver back gerrilla, able to do anything. They're buying up the farm land on around our military basis, killing one hundred thousand Americans every year a fentanyl and now they have bio weapons to lead on leash against our crops. And they have a campus protests happening everywhere, funded by the Communist Red Chinese. Three hundred thousand Chinese communist students are here. We're sending back information to Beijing, and we're kind of taught to believe, you know what, this is impossible for us to deal with their economy right now is about seventy percent of ours, soon to take it over. But then I read the work of Gregory Slaton is a former diplomat, and the headline is an expert analysis on Xijau Pang's eminent exit and global power shifting. Ambassador Gregory Slayton, Welcome, I think for the first time with the Bill Cunningham show, tell me why China is not a powerful eight hundred pound gorilla but something different. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Bill, it's great to be on your show and appreciate all you do. Look, it's a tale of two cities. I mean absolutely, Chesing Pang has beast up China's military in a huge way. Yeah, there's still a lot of cracks, a lot of things that we're not sure about. But what is that when you look beyond the facade, the Chinese economy is in free fall. Just a couple of points. Number one, the total cumulative debt this is national debt, local debt, and private debt is over fifty trillion dollars trillion. That's bigger than the economy of the US and the European Union put together. No way, that's getting repaid because so much of that is invested in ghost buildings. And you know you've heard about this, right, these entire cities that exist.
Speaker 1: You see the buildings, but.
Speaker 4: When you go and actually look at them, there's nothing inside. It's just the sex skeleton. So there are over fifty million minimums. Some people smate sixty or seventy million up on, you know, apartments that are not used. Right, most of those apartments can't be used, will never be used, but they're sitting on some bank's balance sheet at soul value. See, the unemployment rate is through the roof youth. Unemployment is so high that about six months ago the Chinese Communist Party stop publishing the statistics. So I could go on and on bill, but there are there is a huge amount of weakness. Cheese in Kings, draconian lockdown policy in COVID injured a lot of people, made a lot of people fleep. Every single wealthy Chinese family I knew when I grew up in a Chinese family, and I was a fool right scholar to Asia. I've spent a lot a lot of time there. Every wealthy Chinese family I know is leaving, either has left, is leaving or will leave, has plans to leave. It's a very bad situation economically.
Speaker 1: And also you talk about Jijah Peing, we see him as some magnificent leader under the aegis of someone maybe like mouse tongue. This guy's unbelievable. But you have a different version. You claim in your writings he's on his way out.
Speaker 4: Well, this is you know, remember that China is like what Winston Churchill you say about the Soviet Union. It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle, surrounded by an enigma. So nobody really knows, but I will tell you this though, there are a lot of signs that she has lost power in the last sixty to ninety days. Remember he apparently had a stroke about a year ago. And frankly, his po have been disastrous for China's economic policies, his social policies disastrous. And the one thing that the CCP will not give up.
Speaker 1: Is their own power.
Speaker 4: And you know, there are a lot of wise people in the CCP whise in the fact that they see this isn't working. This guy broke Dungshoo Ping's you know, Dung Showping's policy of two five year terms is the maximum he nominated himself and was unanimously elected by the Politbuillo to a third term. And he has made a ton of enemies. I mean, I can't emphasize how many enemies Dung Chowping has below the surface. And now, just in the last sixty to ninety days, there are a lot of signs and I'm happy to go into them with you that he has a choosing thing, has effectively lost power. My sources tell me he will either retire entirely or will take a titular kind of position with no real power sometime in the next sixty case.
Speaker 1: We're kind of orienteded to believe here that he's a despotic dictator who will kill kill his rivals. I see that one seeing about six months ago where the former president has escorted out of a people's meeting, and you claim that the CCP elders have effectively stripped him of real power as the trade talks. Recently, the president spoke to Jijo Bing they lie, they chieved their steal. Kevin O'Leary, I've had him on a few times from the Canadian you know, Shark Tank. He talks about how you can't rely upon anything China tells you any agreement you have with them is null and void. They have no functional court system. You can't complain and moan about them breaking an agreement. They'll break anything. They stripped small American businesses of all their products and then undercut him and put him in bankruptcy. Explain to me how the leadership I thought the leadership was was was only g You're telling me there's other leaders in charge of him.
Speaker 4: Well, what I'm telling you is that she that gentleman that you referred to, who Zing Tao, the guy who has ceremoniously escorted from the last Party Congress. That guy is a widely respected centrist. He is, from what I'm hearing, and I want again caveat. From what I'm hearing, he is one of the reformers who has effectively taken power from She. Now, before you say, hey, ambassador, you're crazy, let me give you a couple of data points.
Speaker 1: Number One, there have.
Speaker 4: Been twenty or thirty very senior PLA generals, all of whom were shi Jing thing acolytes, who have been stripped of their positions in the last thirty to sixty days right and by and large been replaced by military leaders who are not as bellicos, who are not as let's invade Taiwan tomorrow, you know, more moderate military leaders. Xi Jin things security detail has been cut in half in the last sixty days. What then cuts his own security details? Doesn't happen? Right, his father's mausoleum, which by the way, upset a lot of people because it's bigger than maus It's bigger than Young Shouping, it's bigger than son yacht send who's the George Washington of China his mausoleum. The name his father's name has been taken off that mausoleum, and now it's the Gwan Joe blah blah blah instead of his father's name. So exactly, Now, those are just some data points, and people could say, hey, coincidence, that doesn't really add up. I've got a lot of other data points I don't want to bore you with, but there is a lot that indicates that something is happening. And remember this, as you know, Chinese people, they're not stupid, right, ten plus years that hjanping Ou, it's twelve actually thirteen rather sorry, thirteen years that he's been the maximum leader. He's acquired more and more power. In fact, the nickname for him in China, and it's not positive is Chairman of Everything, Chairman of everything. And his decisions have been universally bad for China. I mean, unemployment is up on and on, ad is through the roof. Local governments are buying large bankrupt, completely bankrupt. So I'm not surprised. You know, the communists, they're not stupid. I mean, communism sucks and it doesn't work. But the fact that China has, you know, been able to survive under effectively communist system is a testimony to the wisdom and intelligence of the Chinese people. You look at Chinese people in America, Canada, look at them in Taiwan, Singapore, I mean fantastic. They just build wealth wherever they go. So I think what's happened is Hu Jintao and other people who have been you know, marginalized, humiliated. The leaders of the the what's called the Communist youth faction. Okay, that group has kind of kind of come back into power, and it looked to me like they're running things behind the scenes. Again, big caveat, big caveat. But that's what to me.
Speaker 1: It looks like, let's continue here. Many others. By the way, Gregory Slaton, ambassador, I want to talk about the China Russia partnership when it comes to the Ukraine. And yes, we got to talk about your book here in a moment, which is Portraits of Ukraine, which is fabulous. But explain how the Chinese Communist Party think she Shall Ping is on the wrong track when it comes to supporting Russia to kill Ukrainians.
Speaker 4: Well, perfect example, right, two months before Putin invades Ukraine in a completely I mean that was a completely Russian invasion. That wasn't defense against nat or the defense against Ukraine. That was an absolutely Russian invasion. And two months before that, remember they met at the Olympics, she and Putin and they signed an unlimited friendship agreement. Right without that, Putin doesn't invade, I believe, in fact, I'm convinced because Putin had to know that the West was going to have very severe sanctions, right, economic sanctions, spare parts and all that stuff. And what's happened is that this has been a godsend for China because they've been the one to step in. They're getting oil and natural gas from Russia at seventy to seventy five percent the world price, so big distance, and they're the ones who are providing all the American and European and Western brands that left Russia. They're being replaced by Chinese brands. Now, of course you can't really replace Louis Thal or whatever, but they're doing the best they can. So it's been a big boon to China. We know for a fact that China is providing munition, for instance, spare parts for fighter jets and other munitions. Not clear if China is providing entire munitions, but they're certainly providing drones. So I think they're providing cannons for instance, or tanks. I don't think that's true, but they're certainly providing drones in very very massive quantities. So China's absolutely in bed with Russia on this. And again the centrists at the Chinese Commons party looking say, why do we want to allig ourselves with a dying, you know, leptocrat and who has only two allies in the whole world, one's North Korea and one's Ivan. Why do we want that? And we're being cut off. We China are being cut off from all the West, which is ninety percent of the global economy. No, if you look at just Russia, Russia is about ten or less less than ten percent of the global economy versus the West. Took China to the side for a moment. You know, of course, the CCP elders are saying, this is a crazy policy, and indeed it is.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your book Portraits of Ukraine. You have the Ukrainian brilliant. It was almost like a Pearl Harvard type attack on Russian bombers three thousand miles away from the Ukraine. This has caused Vladimir Putin to talk about shock and all. We're going to take care of that. It's going to be awful. Explain to me what tell me about the Portraits of Ukraine. The money's going to help the Ukrainian people that seriously need it. But what is your book Portraits of Ukraine concerning? Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been involved in helping Ukrainian nonprofits since maybe two three months after the war started. By God's Graace. We have a nonprofit that helps families in need and war zones around the world, so we got right into it. We've helped deliver over sixteen maybe it's up to seventeen pounds of relief supplies from our base in outside Warsaw into the war zones of southern and eastern Ukraine. But we saw about two years into it that the need was skyrocketing and the you know, people are getting tired. Of course, the owners are getting tired. But also we saw the incredible Usian disinformation slash really information warfare. You know, the CIA estimates that Russia spends about one point two billion with a B dollars a year on information warfare, and that was, unfortunately, very very effective. And so we decided, hey, let's do this book, and you know, the family got into it. We had a great team in Ukraine, we had a great dream in Poland, we had a great team in the United States. We thought it might take us a year, bill it ended up taking us two years. But it's a beautiful book. It's a hardcover book, two hundred and eighty pages, three hundred and ten beautiful illustrations. Takes you through the culture, the history, the people, even the geography of Ukraine, so that people can really understand the context of the war. And when Putin says, oh, well, Ukraine was founded by Russia, he just hey, wait, a second, it's actually the other way around, right, And the book is extremely well documented again, lots of pictures. And the thing I'm proud us about is it has become on Amazon bestseller and we're thankful for that. We've got great endorsements from David Petraeus and a whole bunch Mike Pence and a whole bunch of other folks. President Zelenski himself wrote the opening statement, very gracious. But the most important thing is the prophets are going to really good through Ukrainian charities. My favorite is a great charity that basically gives prosthetics and does surgery on children who have lost their arms or their legs or whatever to Russian munitions, Russian minds, and you know, they're I mean, that's what we're not talking about hundreds, We're not even talking about thousands. We're talking about tens of thousands of children either wounded, killed, or abducted. You know, twenty thousand kids that Russia kidnapped from eastern Ukraine and took them back into Russia. It's just it's unthinkable, and we just wanted to do Bill Frankly, we just wanted.
Speaker 1: To do what we could for.
Speaker 4: You know what we believe is true and for the cause of freedom, democracy and the rule of law, not just in Ukraine, not just in Europe, but around the world.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope the CCP Executive Committee understands that China is much better off aligning with America, North America and with Europe than it is aligning with Russia and North Korea. And hopefully that occurs. And Ambassador Gregory Slayton, once again, thanks for coming on. And I'm going to keep in my mind the idea of China. Fifty trillion dollars in accumulated national debt, fifty million to sixty million, unoccupied apartments, the youth is unhappy, unemployment rate twenty five percent, and right now, according to the Trumpster and others, their economy is near collapse. And maybe this so called executive committee will arise and say this is not the right right course to be on. But once again, the Ambassador of Slayton, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ambassador you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bill, God bless you in all the best.
Speaker 1: God blessed. Let's continue with more and it's Portrait of Ukraine instead of cursing the darkness. Ambassador Slayton has a lit a candle to help the people of Ukraine and more. Bill cunning Into Great American on with you every Day News Radio seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 5: Well, I feel good they took off. I think I had transgender surgery. They now call me Wilma. I am now Wilma. I'm not willing.
Speaker 1: You've always wanted to be a woman.
Speaker 5: I'm a woman. Well we took and numbers two big doing nor as I spread my loving arms across the land.
Speaker 1: Hello, buyant, I'm broadcasting welcoming wheeled down the hospital corridors. I'm looking up. All I see is those flashing white lights. As I'm going Scott's plone, Sloaney calls me. As I'm under anesthetic, ready to get my belly button fixed. I had a excuse for a scene. You want to become a woman. Yes it is. I don't know where I came from. Doctor Kremchek, say, ay, it's what it is. Hey, I and things did twenty ten, said my gosh, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 10: Shes well before AI, So what happened?
Speaker 1: Excuse? Cramcheck gets old of me and says, you know you gotta eat your belly button fixed. I had like a car and you, I said, okay. So I got brand new facility out there in Westchester. I get out of the car and I'm looking around. There's no cars in the lot. And I walk into this big, brand new lobby. There's nobody there. There's one woman sitting there at the intake by herself, crying. I'm looking around, you know, I'm always looking for cues. Sounds like a horror movie. Am I in the rifle? I walked up to her, and through her tears, she is saying, are you William D. Hunningham? I said yes, I said, are you okasion, I'm not okay, got up and left and came back. Two minutes later. She's now crying more. I'm going, oh, I said, you're there. Yeah, this isn't starting well, you're just like I said, what is it? She said, my co worker's husband was in a terrible accident. Looked like he's not going to make it. I said, oh, she said, I'm sorry to hear that. I said, you know, what should we rely?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: What should I do? So one? Now, it's got nothing new with your belly button? I said, okay, So I'm sitting there by myself for like thirty minutes, Penny, and now looking around, going this isn't a good start. So I get home. You want good mood, Joe when you're going in for surgery. Got a good feeling. So I go in and the first guy I see is You're not that guy in the radio, are you? He's the anesthesiology go on.
Speaker 3: I said, well, too well, I said, well, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I said, well, do you listen? He said, I try not to. I'm going. I said, well, tell me about the anesthetic you're about to give me, and so we talk a little bit and I said, Penny, I'm a good feeling about this. So then the surgeon comes out. I never met a guy. His first name was Mohammed something or other. I'm going, oh, one, you got surgery done from a doctor you hadn't met. Well, Crampcheck said it's the best guy to go to. And I said, okay, it's only a belly button. I thought, okay, what do you do? We open it up, put a patch in, you know, and that's all you do. So the receptionist is crying her eyes out. Danis these elogist says, you know what, the guy in the radio are you? And the next guy's first name is Mohammed, And I said, you listen to me. He said, dude, listen to talk radio. I said, great, don't listen to talk radio straight. But I haven't got it big back here. Then I'm led down and Penny's walking with me, and Sloaney calls. My phone was still on. I picked it up and I was half under. And that was those comments of fifteen years ago, that one becoming a woman.
Speaker 10: So in that state between consciousness and unconsciousness, that was what was on your mind.
Speaker 1: Becoming a woman. I've thought about it.
Speaker 10: Sometimes they call that stuff truth serum. I thought, I'm not sure or sick. By the way, when way you think it's over, you get sucked back in. So two or three hours later I walk out and my belly is hurting like I was punched.
Speaker 1: And I was good. But would you have do they do any others? I don't surgery while you were there. Could use a little enlargement, but that's a different issue. That's a different issue. I didn't feel good at the time. I thought this nobody is the first day they ever opened or something. So I said, she's crying, right, I'm okay. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I feel like in life you got to read the signs. You know, they always say how can God?
Speaker 1: Does he talk to me? Well, a lot of times he does.
Speaker 3: He's just you should have said, you know what, I'll come back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I thought about that. Why don't we reset, call that cramp check and say, look, Doc, I don't look it.
Speaker 10: I mean, how's your belly bike? For God's sake, you to see it now? I would not, But did it turn out okay?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? I used to have an ouder, Now I got an inny So and the guy who's started this was doctor Alan cordell Is examined me once a year, my urologist. He's the guy that first told me you got to get your belly button fixed. I said, it doesn't bother me much. He said, no, it's a hernia. You get a call and oscar you while you're in. You a few I've had four or five of those. Doctor Reis is the best. I love this guy. He's not like Cordella. I was his last patient. We shared a glass of wine together and a little bit of music in the same examining room. That's another funny story. Would you be honored to be laughing at and we're not laughing at that last? True? Would you would you wanted to be the last patient of a urologist? I can't.
Speaker 10: I think I'd be indifferent about it. I guess I'm not sure. I would have wine with the guy. You're like the last that's what came to your mind, and that's how we're gonna say, that's why he's sick. Sick, Yeah, she calls me, And I wouldn't do it for four months? And the nurse said, doctor Allan Cordell would like you to be his last patient twenty nine years of practice. I said, well, I'm not due for four months. Could you come in earlier? So all the people he could do the check up to you're the one you're nat was the one that's the guy?
Speaker 1: Sure, So I walk in again. There's nobody there, one reception. So what doctor Cordella.
Speaker 3: You get a pattern here that nobody he wants to be around.
Speaker 1: You is waiting for you. And I said, oh good, I get up, go down, open up the room. It's dark. The light shines in and he's at the back of the room saying, come and sit down. He's got a table set up with a bottle of wine and up a flower. I'm going Alan and you okay, I'm not. I'm not handling this. Well, I'm done. I don't. I just don't want to do it anymore, you know, I said, oh, I said, well, what is Diane or your wife?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: I well, she's one hundred percent in favorite. We want to go down a really Naples and we join a club down there. I said, okay, so we He talked to me at the University of Kentucky. How I got the law, I got to medical school. Why he chose urology and he was going to be He gave his life story. Yeah, twenty minutes. I'm in. I said, well, okay, And he's drinking a couple of glasses of wine. I'm drinking. I figure I better drink a glass of wine. And there's a candle, a flour and a bottle of wine in an examining room.
Speaker 3: I'm going, well, in a couple of blankets, I.
Speaker 1: Said, is it ready? He said, well, it's off, music playing, so he puts. I said, let's do this. What's the light on on? And the you know, I have my rectal exam d r a digital rectal exam, which is always a pleasure.
Speaker 10: You got your rectal exam from a doctor who's had about two or three glasses of wine.
Speaker 1: Yes, spend your time up there, doc and enjoy yourself. But I'll give you ten seconds and that's it. And when we walked into we walked down the hallway into this big room, people started plodding, I'm going was it on video or something? And they just loved I loved Alan Cordell. And I said, okay, And what was.
Speaker 3: The thing that you went to that you ended up in the in the tub and all of a sudden you got god and down the hallway and you're running.
Speaker 1: That was that last one? Yeah, he's an Indian doctor, doctor rez I can't say his last very unique procedure. He says to me, would you want to try something different instead of taking the stuff and you know, orally and doing your business, get up in the morning, take more. And he said, we have a new procedure. It's it looks like a hot tub. And I said. He said, normally it cost two seven five extra because you'll be one of the first ones, but would you mind nothing? I said, okay, So I go in this little room. There's a bubbling hot tub there, and this is great.
Speaker 3: You're thinking about blonde brunettes and redund.
Speaker 1: By the way, she was extremely attractive. I'm going out talking.
Speaker 6: What am I?
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Here's my great America.
Speaker 1: Just take your clothes off. I'm going okay, so uh she come back. She gave me like a little towel to put around me, and then I walked up a step break that sentence down into a large towel. But and she said, get, I get, and she turns her hat. I guess. I get in the tub and I'm put your arms up. I got my arms up. She said, now put your legs, put your heels in the stirrups. I'm going wait a minute, we got so got my heel and the sturfs. My arms are up. I don't have a stitch of clothing on. And it starts bubbling like a hot uh the hot She said, Now I need to uh penetrate your erectum and we're going to put a tube. I'm going what explaining one explained to me? I said, okay, okay, So she puts a tube up me. I think it felt like a foot you said, about three inches. And then she starts to warm water into my rectum and I'm going. I said, how long does this go on? She said, just keep and when you feel like you're filled up, just release. So I'm releasing. And then this this device stuck down there that took the residue and took it. And this goes on for thirty minutes, made four or five lombout to enjoy that. I'm going on. I'm I don't know whether to laugh or cry. So then she drains out the tank and says, okay, just make sure you release one more time. I'm going, okay, And there was nothing coming out, so then she puts your towel around you. Put the little towel around me, Now go and sit down. I opened the door, My wife is sitting there, four or five other people, and suddenly I had this uncontrollable urge to release more. So I started rushing toward the men's room twenty feet away down the hallway, and it's all coming out of me down my leg and I look at pennies. She said, you're on your own. I'm going.
Speaker 10: I've heard of the story, but say what happened was my mind blocked it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now unfortunately I get there to the door. We need to do.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham remembers.
Speaker 1: So by the time I got to the to the pot, there was nothing left, and I said, it was all in the hallways. I said, I can't open the door. I wait. I opened the door, looked down the hallways like chocolate milk is spilled over twenty feet and the nurses are walking around going on this didn't work, and all the patients are saying this. I had no idea. Thanks Richard, thank you. So I said, look, give me a mop and give me a bucket, and oh, yeah, you didn't mop it up? I did. I said, please. They got me a mop with a squeege in it or something. Put the mop in there. I'm there in my shorts, clan by the head of the hall, and Penny's got her hand up there.
Speaker 10: Common theme seems to be like, usually when you go into a procedure, you ask all the person whether it's the belly button thing or the rector exam thing or all that stir up.
Speaker 1: You had no idea was coming carus.
Speaker 10: You need to ask more question for a guy, and the question asking business you don't ask many questions when it comes to your health.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: By the way, they said, I should have stayed at the tub another three or four minutes to make sure it was all released. But I was cleaned out. Man, I tell you what.
Speaker 3: He releases here every day.
Speaker 1: Released and it was doctor Ras said, you got the best looking I said, well, thanks, doc, it should be cleaned out. I guarant and guarantee. He says, I think we're done with you for life. I said, thank you, I'm not coming back anyway. That's a hell of a five dollars waved. There you go, there's another thing you got for free.
Speaker 10: It's a hell of a field to go into, you know, to say, you know what, that's what I want to do the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 10: I'm glad there are people that want to do it because it's a very worthwhile right procedure that a lot of men have to have.
Speaker 1: We deal with a lot of a holes all the time, but not literally correct please continue what By the way, well, I'm sorry, say get me into sports.
Speaker 3: Well, they the Stooge Reporter support service, every local Tame Stars heating and air conditioning dealers, Temestar quality. You can feel in Northern Kentucky call any weather heating and air eight five, nine, seven, eight one forty eight twenty two. Get in the tub and put your heels in the stirrups. After losing two or three to the brew Crew, the Reds have the day off. Those Diamondbacks come to town the three game weekend series starting tomorrow night. I need it right here on seven hundred WLW MA. Let's see Loveland is going against Anthony Wayne today. In high school baseball, Baden and Butler, Mason and Springboro Indian Hill and Altar and Regional finals. Good luck to the lady Indians of Hillsboro. They're going for this divis in four state softball championship.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: In hockey news, the Cincinnati Cyclones have named the seventh head coach in franchise history. His name is Riley west Lowski, and he joins the Cyclones from the Kansas City Mavericks, where he's been the associate associate head coach for the previous two seasons.
Speaker 1: You've had none of this stuff happened to you. No, my forty five years, none of that. Doctor said I'm done with colonoscopes. Don't have to go anymore. That's a great won don't want you back anyway.
Speaker 10: Do you understand like he probably you probably do need to get checked out. He just does not want to go through it all that again. Yeah, thank god he only told us done. He didn't tell a bunch of mans in Rock.
Speaker 3: If all was that that was all on video, the Internet would be destroyed as of back then about.
Speaker 1: True, but they're a head on her hand, numb describe describe her?
Speaker 10: Should describe what she said to you when you came home after you did the bodies of the Big one pose naked on the actual studio desk.
Speaker 1: That the lady, Just when I think you can't make more of a fool of yourself, you do something like this and totally redeem everything I thought.
Speaker 3: Somebody says you got the picture hanging right next to where the wreath is. Is that true?
Speaker 1: Along with you and maybe Sarah Elise with the wreath and any any rumors. So you're just in your house? Yes? What about you yours? How about you and me seg in a hotel room in Newport? And that one about that one that was for a problem, by the way, that was the big spoon and who was the little spoon? That was Ai. That was a that was a one bed travel travel lodge in Newport late not only the finest for you guys. I wish we had scent of Seg somewhere that's been lost in eternity.
Speaker 3: That's been I think the uh remember they just had a an avalanche wipe out a city right in the Alps. Yes, I think that's where it was being fermented. Scent of Seg Christmas cologne for the ladies from Bob. From from Bob put it together? Rock, what's on the big show?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea. After this the last eleven minutes of Doctor Red said I don't have to see you ever again.
Speaker 10: I said, Rock's a changed man from here on out. No, we have Rob Sanders. We haven't talked to Rob Sanders a long time. We're gonna talk about the the new trend of the ding dong ditch.
Speaker 1: It's happened. It's rampant. You can't say that, I think so. Did you say ditch? Yeah?
Speaker 10: OK, yeah, it's happening all over the place, but in northern Kentucky, I r do ditch.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like an ugly woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So apparently the kids like late at night, two three in the morning, are banging on doors and trying to kick doors in and all this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Are gonna get shot and killed. That's wonderful. Do that.
Speaker 10: So that and I got our fitness guy at PJ Street at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Probably uh, future Democrats, so what they hell? Rocky, thank you, thank you. Doctor Rash says, we don't want to see you ever again. All right, will you be all right?
Speaker 10: You're not gonna be tomorrow. I'm just telling you I may not be in tomorrow. Just just prepare yourself. There's a strong chance I'm not. He's subjecting myself to this again.
Speaker 3: The mental pictures you have now are staying there forever.
Speaker 1: If you're Anerstesiologist says you're not the guy on the radio, right, I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, no, that's another guy.
Speaker 1: Then Slowey calls me down the hallway, say get me out of stuge report.
Speaker 3: Will you at honor of your trials and tribulations with doctors, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 1: Because I slept with Segment Dennison. Once I'm done sleeping with other men, Segment ruined me for sleeping with men. Seg, your reaction, it was that one that night in Cleveland, when I wore those is Harry Labonte Kellogg's corn Freaks, corn flakes. I wouldn't breadge down it up. I slept with Seg in the same bedroom. That's it. Please yet stuge report on seven hundred ww