Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: First talk back of the day, Yeah, what's up JV Show?
Speaker 3: This is Carlos from Hollister, Rarely going to bed, waking up at three thirty, start at six thirty and Campbell. I just want to get a due, get a shout out. How about them Raiders. It's hard to watch, but I still love them. Ride or Die Raider Nation all day, every day. And a quick shout out to Gabriella Dia Santos from David City.
Speaker 4: Peace.
Speaker 2: Shout out, a lot of shoutouts. Yeah, I set it to you for me. Early shout out to Gabriella. Yeah, shout out to the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out the Raider.
Speaker 2: You made a little face when he said that.
Speaker 5: Well, I just didn't. I didn't have getting Raiders talkbacks on my bingo card for this morning, not after what happened to him yesterday?
Speaker 2: What happened to them yesterday? Was it that bad?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Think got totally bent over by the Steelers. I just give it. It was at home in Vagas.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was not embarrasing, was second talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 3: What's up JV. It's again Carlos, shout out to Alonso and more. Shout out, big shout out to them. They might not be here able to hear this, just because they don't hear the JV show, but I'll definitely be playing them the podcast if I am played.
Speaker 5: The first or whatever.
Speaker 3: But big shout out and yeah later.
Speaker 2: People don't listen to this, but that's what the talkback Mike is for, literally anything you you wanted to be for Graham, how was the weekend?
Speaker 5: You know, it was pretty good. It was a busy one soccer games, birthday parties, working on the hills, A birthday party. Yeah, wow, birthday you know kids, now that the kids or you know, school's back in session. Birthday parties, It's like they happen every weekend. I've skipped a few of them because I've been working hard on this house. Sometimes finished this sometime this decade.
Speaker 2: I invited you to my son's birthday party, but we were like, you know, I'm probably gonna be able to step away from you know, working on the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was busy that day.
Speaker 2: You went to another birthday party?
Speaker 5: Well, on Saturday, I'd already committed to a different A friend's fortieth birthday party. That was during your son's party. And then yesterday I went to my kid's birthday party as the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 5: At night, though, my wife and I did squeeze in a little bit of TV time. We watched the last episodes of Emily in Paris from.
Speaker 2: The season of course, I don't blame it's.
Speaker 5: So good, you guys so good. I love that show. And then we watched the first two episodes of the new season I love is Blind you started. This is way faster. This is the fastest I've ever watched a new show. Normally I wait like a year to two years to watch the current season. So here I'm joining the conversation, and I have.
Speaker 2: Some thoughts laid on us.
Speaker 5: First of all, Nick and Vanessa Lache, they.
Speaker 2: They do just so annoying.
Speaker 5: How do they I can't and my wife and I were even talking about this. I was like, I can't even put my finger on it. Are they Are they really boring? Are they really unlikable? I don't know what it is, but they sure.
Speaker 6: I just pass forward at this point.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm like, okay, I just start scrolling and just pull out my phone, which they go away.
Speaker 5: But what do you think it is? Because they seem like nice people.
Speaker 2: I'm just very boring.
Speaker 5: It's just very bland. They like, I don't know, they get a big reaction from the contestants on the show when they make some little joke or something, but it's not funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Is they try to joke about how much their relationship is perfect, and it doesn't seem like.
Speaker 2: That's that is how they make it.
Speaker 5: Try to seem like, oh, someone's getting me in a situation ship and all that it does is like and that we're like that wasn't even like joke.
Speaker 2: You want to be married like us, No more situationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so weird. It's brutal. I know for a fact, I'm staying this now. I will not watch the renew union show. I refuse. I'm having trouble convincing my wife Kate to even be on board to watch the season.
Speaker 2: Really, she doesn't want to.
Speaker 5: She was reading a book at the start of it. Well, I was like, I'm not watching this by myself. I need somebody to at least watch with me. And then she, you know, she like got on board. But I think she's reluctant.
Speaker 6: At least, the laches don't come out that often.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean that part. I'm I'm finally Yeah, you don't see them much, but I just know that reunion show that's living at the end, they're all over that. I won't watch that far. The other thing about this season I thought was like that, I don't know the whole season. The people on the cast on this one seems a little boring to me. Am I wrong about that? No, you're four because they're all just kind of like, huh yeah, yeah. I guess we could stick you two boring people together. You seem like a good match because you're both equally boring and.
Speaker 2: Graham, what did you think about the light up of guys for the season, because remember last week just said they're ugly?
Speaker 6: Yeah she did on the inside, but a little bit on.
Speaker 2: So what did you What did you think? I don't think they're that bad.
Speaker 5: Everybody's everybody. I think everybody's kind of just average across the board, right, Fine, they're just all everybody. It's but I think it's a very I think it's a more realistic snapshot of people out there than some shows that try to only you know, the Bacheloretta was casting people. Yeah, yeah, You're like, this is not real, this is not what the real world looks like. I think I think they do a better job of casting where it's it seems more realistic.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I was kind of like, this is we need to shorten these episodes because there's not a lot happened.
Speaker 2: That first episode was the worst. It was really really slow. But I'm on episode three now it does get better, Okay, I think in my expert opinion.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: What's that JV show? It's your boy Carlos again, back again with more shoutouts.
Speaker 8: Shoutouts from a boy dexter.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Graham self for hopefully Amason, we can shout out to Selina, Chety and Jess hopefully all y'all had an amazing weekend. And did any of you guys go to Fleet week or watch the shows over the weekend in SF?
Speaker 2: Ooh? I did not.
Speaker 5: I did not wanted to And the weather didn't really co operate on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Blue Angels were just they called off on Saturday.
Speaker 5: They got scrapped on Saturday. Yeah, that's what I heard, Little rainy. Did it rain at your guys house?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no it did it did Cordelia?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely rain. Definitely rain on Saturday night, for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, here for it, It's time for the.
Speaker 1: Four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Fleet Week, Fleet Week, excuse me. Biral video shows that a mom and teen got totally smashed by a Navy parachutists yesterday during the Fleet Week activities. Six Navy members jumped out of the planes, but one miss the pre planned mark ended up landing on people on the Marina Green. The mom and teen did supper minor injuries and were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Speaker 5: Sky Daddy continues to disappoint us. First, you have the Dodgers eliminate the Padres on Friday from the NLDS and Nanny let them totally pound the New York Mets yesterday nine to nothing in Game one of the NLCS Game three or Game two of that series. Excuse me? Is today at one oh eight, We're.
Speaker 7: Still not ready to swap out the iced coffee for a hot latte, but at least high temperatures.
Speaker 6: Will remain in the mid to upper seventies today.
Speaker 9: Nice, nice virgos, your day's going to be a seven. Be extra mindful today, as today you're prone to accidents and expected news may surprise you, and there could be a sudden change in travel plants.
Speaker 2: I'll stay alert and cautious.
Speaker 5: Dude, is mercury and retrograde?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, Jess is checking?
Speaker 6: Yeah I am.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: It's not an.
Speaker 5: Explanation for things.
Speaker 2: In my life.
Speaker 6: It's not right now day.
Speaker 2: It's what I want to blame all this on.
Speaker 6: Oh is your regular horse?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I always know when mercury is in retrograde when I start like dropping everything.
Speaker 5: Criminal alert, you, guys, Criminal alert. First man in Oklahoma's now facing a second vehicle theft charge. This is coming to us again out of Oklahoma. This guy was already accused of stealing a car. He had a court date to appear for that, and he was having trouble finding a ride to get to that. Queste was running with the keys in it, and he walked over and hopped in that and then drove that. Oh, his court appearance, cops, than busted. I want to miss his court Yeah, his court appearance? Or are you more impressed by his stupidity that he stole a car to go to a court appearance for a stolen car.
Speaker 2: I respect it. He didn't want to miss his court hearing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I'm with you.
Speaker 2: But an ambulance of a car.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like a full on ambulance. It was like some sort of medical right. But he did make it to his court date, So pressed for that. But yeah, second charge on that. Here's another criminal alert. During a traffic stop in Portland over the weekend, a thirty seven year old a woman had they asked to serve her car. When they did, they found a bag inside of it and it was a bag full of drugs and also a loaded firearm. Now they're facing charges methamphetamines infentanyl inside the bag that was labeled definitely not a bag full of drugs. Turns out it was.
Speaker 2: It was wow.
Speaker 5: So if yeah, if you're gonna try to hid your stuff, I mean, I guess I see that to try to throw them off the case, that's smart, Like it's definitely not what you think is in here.
Speaker 2: But I appreciate the effort, Like that's good, that's good.
Speaker 5: Sah, But it gotched something.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So it has been seven and a half weeks now since I went to the dentist and they screwed up my jaw. I can't fully open my mouth, and it's like affected my eating, Like it hurts to yawn, it hurts to chew sometimes.
Speaker 5: What was the initial procedure that they boughtched.
Speaker 2: That this regular filling? Just a filling.
Speaker 5: Oh so you have a cavity. You have a cavity, Yeah, got it too. How many and what does that bring your lifetime total to you? Somewhere in their forties? No, not that many.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that, but come on, but don't I don't. I can't even give you a number. I don't know. I don't know my entire life. I don't know. I don't remember when I was like a little in stuff. So we do you know how many you've had in your whole life?
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe four or five? Wow, they were little, little dinky ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know anyways, But so I think I think they mess the thing up when they gave me like those shots tom to numb everything. Right, So since then I haven't been able to like have full function of my mouth. I guess somebody on Instagram was like, you know what, same thing happened to me. I went to a chiropractor and they were able to like fix it over time, which at this point I have no other options, Like it's just it's not fixing itself. So I went to my appointment on Friday and I'm like explaining to them what had happened. The guy took one look at me and he was like, yeah, your jaw does look a little off. What I was so offended, Like what do you mean that I'm looking at you? Thanks? Okay. Then he brought in like the female chiropractor to do my exam, and she's like massaging the inside of my mouth. I still means they said, I have to reach all the way to the back and it was like like the muscle that like connects like way back here, and she's like in there so bad, her fingers down your throat, not my throat, the side of my mouth, but the cheek, inside of my cheek.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it feel like you're like getting choked?
Speaker 2: No, why are you laughing? She probably wow? No, So I wanted to ask if this part sounds a little scammy to you, so as I'm like telling them like, it's just my jaw that's like affected here, and then trying to be like, well, does your neck hurt and at your back hurt like anything else? Do you have any headaches? Like I'm like no, it's just it's just my jall like, can't we just work on that please? And they're like okay, when that's perfectly fine, and they're like, well, you know, everything is all connected, so it is if you haven't gotten adjusted in a while, that could be you know, a factor in your jaw, you know, being getting messed up so easily. And I'm just like I literally be like, no, we're not doing that. Just focus a peer, please, But do you is that like a skin that they try to pull on people or are they like actually, like no, it is all connected. You should.
Speaker 5: I think that's sort of the mantra of chiropractory. Chiropractoric, like don't they they're holistically looking at your body and thinking that, yes, when you when your leg is hurting, it's probably because you've been you know, compensating, because your whole spine is slightly out of here, and they want to put everything back into alignment, whether or not they can actually do that. That would be the other thing.
Speaker 2: I just don't see that affecting my jaw.
Speaker 5: Sorry, don't you think the human body everything is interconnected. I understand the idea. I understand the premise like that, it makes sense to me. But are they able to actually put everything back into where it goes. That's where I'm not totally sold.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like for the jaw, they would have offered to, like do something with your neck, maybe each just because it's closer.
Speaker 2: They did, and I don't want to leave my neck alone. Last time, you guys hurt me so bad.
Speaker 5: It didn't give any one time, one or two times I've ever had a chiropractor cracked. But I got someboddies. They're chiropractice and they've cracked my neck before, and it's like the greatest sense of like relief like rushes through your whole body and it's like, oh my god, I can move my neck around without pain.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I'm with Jess. They touched me, and I'm just I'm instantly sore for the next week.
Speaker 5: That's weird. No, I feel like most goosey, you feel great, But does that last?
Speaker 7: No of course I wish that had been my experience because then I wouldn't be traumatized by them. But yeah, no, it was the complete opposite. Yeah, like couldn't sleep because of pain. It was just horrible.
Speaker 5: So your deep mouthed massage which was nowhere near your threat just so we're clear, it's.
Speaker 2: Like inside of my cheek, like back here where everything where the jaw connects.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got it, which is nowhere near your throat. But sure, and that didn't do anything the method.
Speaker 2: Actually it did help a little bit that day if I did feel better, but I have to like continuously do this until it's like all the way back, going back for another deep throat massage tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Nice The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Gavy Show, Happy Monday. Hey Selena, do you tell the chiobretic or the assistant who you are?
Speaker 5: Because here you.
Speaker 10: Are talking smuck about them, and then you're going to tomorrow for another aura massage. They're gonna screw everything on you since there you really not say who you are. Doesn't say nothing about them because they know how to creek one bone and you're done, Bye bye.
Speaker 5: WHOA what was that? I don't know it sounds like a part. Yeah, that's a good point. You're going for one little oral massage and they've heard they.
Speaker 2: Made them touch my spine. I just feel like it. I don't really need to do that. That's the thing. I'm not talking smack about them. I just felt like it was a little bit scammy, like your jaws messed up. Well, we're gonna work on your back then, why just work on my jaws.
Speaker 5: It's all connection.
Speaker 2: That's what they said. Why I don't know, And no, I don't go in everywhere I go and say, hey, I'm Selena from the JV Show.
Speaker 5: You need to let him crack your neck, your back here. You know what you're.
Speaker 2: No, you know what.
Speaker 11: Honest things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 5: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Travis Parker's son went to a Diddy themed party Landon Barker. Listen, Landon Barker. He turned twenty one last week. Right, he goes, that's a dinner with dad in Courtney Kardashian And then there's baby oil bottle service, Like they're coming out with bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 5: And baby They didn't know that was gonna happen at wherever they were going.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying because a lot of people like he was spotted there. There's pictures of a mayor, and everyone is saying like that was his birthday party. Well, according to a source, he didn't know that there was like a theme that night. It was just like some random lounge he decided to go to. He didn't know what the theme was. He didn't know servers would be presenting bottles of baby oil. A source said that he did not participate in the baby oil service and he refused to engage.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't we be like outrage at whatever club this? Ye are like, that's the one that should be getting the headline, not this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the DJ was like we're getting ditty freaky tonight. They were like living for it.
Speaker 5: Oh and GD, are you still driving around the Bay Area with the free Diddy written on your right?
Speaker 2: I think I'm not.
Speaker 5: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I want to check again. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: She got a flat tire last week and I could not all week and long. I was giggling to myself because I wrote free Diddy on the side of the cheese car. And then she got and then had to go into the shop and they worked on her car, all the guys, you know, changing the tire, you know, putting a new tire on her car. We're reading the side of your carcept free Diddy. I was just wondering what they were thinking a whole time.
Speaker 2: I think the people that did my car didn't really know who Diddy was. So I think I'm okay there.
Speaker 5: Everything knows who is all right?
Speaker 2: So Arian and Grande nailed a few celebrity impressions. She was the host of SNL and in her monologue.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna do my impressions.
Speaker 5: No Britney spears today.
Speaker 2: If you ask me again, I'll say the same thing. I've heard her do this before. She's actually really really good. She's super good. She did Miley Cyrus. I'm not gonna do Miley Cyrus because baby, that ain't gonna work. That was a lasting.
Speaker 11: The new ills a Wall.
Speaker 5: Was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's really really good at that. Overall reaction to her hosting abilities, if people loved her, I.
Speaker 5: Still find her new voice very strange. I know I can't get past it.
Speaker 7: Thinking this is another case of what happened to Austin Butler with Elvis's Now.
Speaker 5: She's gonna be stuck on Broadway for the rest of her entire life.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because she can snap in and out of it. I don't think but this one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but her I guess quote regular voice now has just been stuck on.
Speaker 6: I guess the voice that she's gonna have and wicked.
Speaker 5: Although we did hear a snap out and that one recently, she clicked over to the new to her old.
Speaker 2: Voice, So I think it's something she's doing on purpose. I don't think it's like a natural her natural voice.
Speaker 6: So you think after the movie drops she'll go back to.
Speaker 2: No, I think I think she's gonna stay like this, but I think she's consciously doing it. Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? We're just seventeen days until HALLOWEENID note? Have you guys gotten your Halloween costumes yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: What are we doing? I ordered mine?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 5: Yes? I did? I ordered mine, and I kick myself because I waited this long and they're like, oh, well, if you want it here before Halloween, you got to pay an actual thirty dollars shipping.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Yes? You guys, I do have prime. Oh check, go look and see if you want to get some of these costumes before Halloween and if it's something I don't know, Wine was like, hey, the costume is only twenty bucks. I'm like, yes, you want to pay fifty dollars in shipping to get it here before Halloween?
Speaker 2: Sure you can have oy. Yeah, we got to work on that.
Speaker 5: Anyways, get on that. But because it is officially spooky season, we got to talk about two Bay Area hotels that have just been named to the top twenty five of a list of the most haunted hotels in the entire United States. This list was put out by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. On that list is the Claremont in Berkeley. You guys ever been there? No, I've eaten lunch there. I did get a bit of kind of haunted vibes, they say. Claremont guests have reportedly experienced ghostly phenomenon such as phantom elevators and eerie voices for years and years, particularly on the fourth floor. So they've had very chilling encounters there, namely because the rooms have big fluctuations in temperature, some really cold spots in the room, that's creepy going there. And the other Bay area hotel that made this list the Fairmont Sonoma Mission in and SPA, that's obviously in Sonoma. They say guests have reported not feeling alone at night, and they've heard doors slamming, and seems like you can see someone out of the corner your eye in your room and turn there. And they say one room in particular, the Round Room, might be the most haunted hotel room in all of California. Not a paranormal. Suddenly the shower just turns on.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I do you the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning Guy, isn't situ that? They I just want to say, there's two guarantees in life, death and the Raiders disappointing me. I mean, my wife gave me the options. We end up either driving all the way to half the Bay for a pumpkin patch to deal with annoying crime, kids, garbage, food, crowds, and fifty dollars pumpkins, or stay home and watch the Raiders. Guess what I chose. Pumpkin patch can't deal with heartbreaking wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, and he loves the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Jail.
Speaker 5: He chose the pumpkin patch out. But yeah, he made the right call because yesterday whoa I got pounded?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the Beliefs where you can win a JV showed Chuck Mug, if and only if you are the first person to guest today's leaped out word correctly. It's always leave your guess is on the talk back Michae on the iHeart app. All right, listen up here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: The trick is to grab your firmly with one for what you got to do. That's what you good questions, that's what you need to figure out. Well, it's for multiple things. But the thing that we're right there is something PG. So think about what that bleeped out word could be? Then leave it to us on the talk pack Mic the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep where you can win a JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out where In case you missed today's clip hair it is.
Speaker 5: The trick is to grab your firmly with one hand and then put your other hand on it out towards the end and start giving it a little back and forth twisting motion. So if you want to then I can't say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never mind, let's let's just do.
Speaker 5: It for tools time. You know what I mean? That's you're working too hard to get out to the election.
Speaker 2: JV show. It's Samanta from Hogwarts. My guess is golf club? Golf club?
Speaker 5: Just say she was from Hogwarts? I think so she lived in Harry Potter. Is that where the Hogwarts is that? Yeah, I've never seen Harry Potter, but that's where the Hogwarts are. No, it's it's not golf club. That's a very popular guest this morning. Golf club. No, you got to have both hands near you know, the top of the shaft. You don't put one down near.
Speaker 2: The bottom and do you twist it?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Okay, what a JV show? TJ I A little more is the bleeped out word mop. This is a hard one.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 5: I hope you guys are going to have a great Monday. Take care of Thank you two.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to work one of those. I have a general idea, but well it ain't.
Speaker 2: That all right? So what is today's bleeped out word. I keep sorry, continue to get those guesses in.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, Happy Monday things. So much for hanging out with us. We're plaining what the bleep where? Hopefully you can win this JV show. Chug Mud just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word case. She miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 5: The trick is to grab your firmly with one hand and then put your other hand on it out towards the end and start giving it a little back and forth twisting motion gently. Yeah, don't grip too hard in that twisty part.
Speaker 6: And can everyone do this?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, interesting, as long as you have the hand strength for it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I do.
Speaker 5: I think you do. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family show. Yes it goes all right, Let's go to your guesses. Good morning, Jamie's Show, Happy day, Love you sy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to guess that the bleeped out.
Speaker 2: Word is a salt crinder this morning.
Speaker 5: It's a good one. That one makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yep, but dang it.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Jocelin from LeHo and I think the bleeped out word is plunger.
Speaker 5: You don't want to put your hand anywhere near the end of the plunger.
Speaker 2: You don't twist it.
Speaker 5: That's getting dunked in the water. Put your hand down there.
Speaker 8: No, good morning. This is Anthony A from Santos, also from hogwarts Go. I want to guess The bleeped out word is jar. Try to open up a jar.
Speaker 5: That's not quite if you people guess out this morning, jar. Yeah, twisting it a little bit.
Speaker 2: M but it ain't jar. So what is it? Good corny guys heavy from Puntsberg.
Speaker 10: Back on my World War One ship, I think the answer to a big doubt warri is champagne bottom.
Speaker 7: Pop it open.
Speaker 5: Let me know.
Speaker 2: There we go all right here, it's today's clip unbleeps.
Speaker 5: The trick is to grab your champagne firmly with one hand and then put your other hand on it out towards the end and start giving it a little back and forth twisting motion. You just want to slowly work that cork out. Some people are like, I don't know how to do that. They're pushing on it. They're pushing the cork out towards the end, and then it's just gonna blast out there, and you're not gonna know when it's gonna happen. The slow twist back up, that's the key. And shout out to Eddie. He had our very first crack cancler this morning. And I've made that joke before because I know he's left the talk back and it sounds like he's calling from a World War One airplane. I think he's calling from the inside of a washing machine or something. It sounds like he's being tossed around and John staid around on sort of the one of the cycles of the washing machine. I don't know what it is. Has he ever clarified what the hell's going on on that talk bright? No, I need to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will you please leave us another talkback?
Speaker 5: This music is kind of all fornaught because people were not on it this morning. Eddie Again, shout out to Eddie. He had the very first cracked answer this morning. But outside of that, our buddy Monique, what's up money? What's up Rooseville? She had the other cracked answer this morning.
Speaker 2: How is it was that?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: People? Oh well, good job.
Speaker 2: Come on Monday.
Speaker 5: It's a Monday. It's a holiday, isn't it. Are we supposed to be here today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't think so. Kind of got the sense that we should have today off. Yeah, it's Indigenous People's Day, you guys, Come on. Schools are still in our banks open, that's that man.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I do not know, and I abide by banking thinking holiday.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Ever, I went for playing What the Bleep? We are going to play again tomorrow morning seven o five, And when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you your very own Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV shows, Yep, Nope game, Eddie from Pittsburgh left us a follow up talk back. Anytime he leaves the talk back, it's always so loud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he won this morning? Is what the Bleep? Game? He won that JV show, Chuck mugg and we can't figure out what's happening in the background.
Speaker 10: Where are you, forty guys, Eddie from Pittsburgh, I'm actually a delivery truck.
Speaker 5: I work for a Linnen company and that's why it sounds like that echoey. But let's go Chuck mugget is.
Speaker 2: Let's go off from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Ice, did he say I'm actually a delivery truck?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, yeah, I think we're talking to an.
Speaker 2: Actual trucks actually really really cool, which is awesome.
Speaker 5: And I just checked JV show number one amongst delivery trucks. Yeah, sonks huge, Thank.
Speaker 2: You Eddie from Pittsburgh. All right, let's go to the phones. Waldadi four nine high. Who is this?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 5: My name is Jim.
Speaker 2: Hey Jim, how's it going.
Speaker 5: It's going well?
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Give a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did. I saw the Blue Angels yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oo night Marina green yup?
Speaker 2: Oh so you were you there when the parachutist landed on a couple of people. No, I saw that on TV. I heard they hit a mother and who's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: This is the landing zone.
Speaker 2: All right, Jim, let's get you into play the JB show up Nope, game. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. She's gotta get three correct and you win.
Speaker 7: I'm really excited for these you guys. You win tickets for Becky g whoop. All right, so let's get to it. Question number one, what.
Speaker 2: Rap Duo was sued in nineteen ninety nine by Rosa Parks after they used your name as a title of one of their hit songs, Let's Rap.
Speaker 5: Oh, can you give me a hint? I mean this song was humongous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rap du So it's like, you know, it's two people?
Speaker 5: Is that what rap means?
Speaker 2: Thanks, Lena, I don't know. I mean I do know that, but never mind.
Speaker 5: Take a guess and run out of time. I'll laugh.
Speaker 2: Can you repeat that out lasts.
Speaker 5: Long? I'm sorry? Was that a Google or you having trouble reading what you know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I just I knew it was like I was something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a little suspicious. It's a little fish. We're going to give it to you.
Speaker 5: I'll give you that, all right.
Speaker 1: You guys are cool, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Get these next ones in a little quick a right question number two, I'll give you a quick answer. All right. If a plane travels faster than seven hundred and sixty seven miles peror you may have seen one of the blue angels. Do this. If a plane travels faster than seven hundred and sixty seven miles an hour is said to have broken the barrier of what.
Speaker 1: I think that is the sound barrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there you go, you go, all right. Question number three, The Valkyries are the newest professional sports team in the e Bay Area. They're going to play their home games. You're at Chase Center, and they play in what league they play?
Speaker 5: And I think that's the Women's National Basketball Assocation Women's at WNBA. Yeah, Women's National Basketball Association. You're right, all right. Question number four, you don't even need this one because you got the first three. Which one of your organs is the only one that can regenerate itself up to sixty percent deliver?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've been steadying.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 6: You just got two tickets to see Becky g Live.
Speaker 2: Right, Thank you so much. Guys, you are very welcome. Jim, have a great rest of your day. Hang on there for that winning grant. We have some shout out.
Speaker 5: I got one. I got a DM and it's from our buddy Dwayne. Now, if you listen to this segment regularly, you heard Dwayne compete in the JV show you Nope game on Friday. If you miss that, go back and podcast it. It was legendary. That was Friday, right, Yeah, it was. It was a legendary, legendarily bad attempt. But anyways, he says, thanks for selecting me to be on the JV Show. Yep, nope, game, I know I played sucks, but who gives a fart. That's a good point. Oh, please shout out my mom on Monday for her sixty fourth birthday. Her name is Angelita Velo and that is from Dwayne Adrian and no Lee said, I appreciate you guys on the JV Show team in the whole ninety four nineteen and that is from Dwayne. So happy birthday there it is. That is great. But yes, please go back and podcast Fridays. You have no care for you if you missed it. It was like good one Hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Sama Hayak and Nicole Kidman got into some kind of confrontation.
Speaker 5: I'm on team why what do you mean why not?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's really good.
Speaker 2: But I like Nicole Kidman too. She's in that new Netflix show.
Speaker 5: She claps weird, she does I got nevermind fingers like pointed.
Speaker 2: She's an alien, all right, So some new video from a couple of weeks ago at Paris Fashion Week was making its rounds online over the weekend. Now, Jess, you handle all of our socials? Is it up?
Speaker 6: It is up on JAB Morning Shows story all.
Speaker 2: Right, that's on Instagram, make sure to follow us. So this was at the Balenciaga show Paris Fashion Week, which, by the way, Salma's husband owns Valenciaga. Did you guys know that? I did not know that. Yeah, he's like this billionaire several brands. Yeah, he owns Bvalenciaga. And then Nicole Kidman, she's a brand ambassador for the brand. So in this video it's hard to make out what they're saying, but at one point, Samoa puts her hand on Nicole's arm and it looks like she's trying to get her to turn around to take pictures together, and instead, Nicole pushes her hand away and she walks off, and then they exchange some words. After that. It is hard to make out what they're saying, but some people think that Salma is her saying something about needing advice, to which Nicole says, you don't need it, and she's like, yes, I do. Interesting it's very it's very weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't tell.
Speaker 7: It's a definitely Nicole Kidman definitely does like push her hand away.
Speaker 2: She looks very annoyed, but.
Speaker 6: I can't tell what is happening.
Speaker 5: Same Cole Kidman has her. They all are all wearing sunglasses. It's nighttime.
Speaker 2: That's the Valenciaga look.
Speaker 5: If there, I couldn't see where she was going.
Speaker 7: True, maybe if they're at a Balenciaga event. I mean, I don't think Nicole Kidman would really be like trying to beef with the wife of the owner if she's just an ambassador.
Speaker 2: So I'm well, apparently she is. You see the video. So that is JB Morning Show. All right, So Kanye West wanted to hook up with his wife's.
Speaker 5: Mom, because of course he did so.
Speaker 2: Kanye's ex assistant is just one of the latest to file this crazy lawsuit, and she actually makes some pretty serious allegations that she was assaulted by Kanye West. But also in her lawsuit, she references some text messages that Kanye sent to Bianca back in twenty twenty two, so this is before they got married. But Kanye basically said something to the effect of, hey, I want your mom before she leaves, because she was, you know, here visiting. She lives in Australia. And then he added a follow up text that said, should I add that? I meant I want you to watch me and your mom?
Speaker 5: What the sicker?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 5: This guy's so we're not surprised.
Speaker 2: Not really, but I'm still grown because it's Kanye.
Speaker 5: We're not surprised. We're not. No, this is right in his wheelhouse. This is on par with his character.
Speaker 2: So so this former assistant of his says that this is just this is Kanye, this is the real hymn, and that he had this infatuation with like the women he was dating, like with their moms. Do you think that he maybe said something similar like this to Kim k about Chris Jenna?
Speaker 5: Probably probably it's weird, it's Kanye. Did you see that? Julia Fox is still talking about Oh my gosh. She says they never hooked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's yeah, She's always maintained that that.
Speaker 5: Never got very fascinating. I believe it.
Speaker 2: That's probably why he dropped her and tried to date her. But she said that she regrets dating Kanye, that he used her as.
Speaker 5: A pawn and then she refused to sign in any nda that he tried to force her to sign, and then he was like, well, we can't be friends. Then they went their separate ways.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so weird. All right, Graham, what do you have for?
Speaker 5: All right? Today is the Way Off in the World Championship pump Land Way Off in Half Moon Bay. Growers from all across the country bring their prized gourds to the Bay area for this each and every year. This is the fifty first time they've held this competition. Last year, a grower from Minnesota broke the all time world record with his massive pumpkin that he named Michael Jordan, and it weighed in at two thousand, seven hundred and forty nine pounds, So that is the number to beat. The winner of the competition gets nine dollars a pound, so a winning pumpkin around that size gets you about twenty four thousand dollars, but if you break the world record you get a thirty thousand dollars bonus on top of that. Now, I caught a peek at the guy who won it last year's pumpkin. For this year, he thinks he might have another record breaker This thing is huge. It is massive. It looks all all every bit as big as the one from last year. This year's pumpkin is named Rudy because it had to overcome some early adversity. And do you guys understand the reference?
Speaker 2: Does it have to do with football? It does. Oh, that's as far as I know.
Speaker 5: I know justice furiously googling. No, this is not a thing to furiously google. I'm asking you if you understand the reference. Okay, yes, just say you don't. Rudy was a movie about college football. This kid who shouldn't have no business making the team tries to make the Notre Dames football team. I haven't watched them. It's an old movie. But anyways, this year's pumpkin Rudy. I guess it had some sort of cracked stem or something or cracked vine. There was some problem with this pumpkin early on, but it persevered and this thing is a monster now. The winning pumpkin, I think some of the other entrants will be on display at the half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, which is this weekend, the nineteenth through the twentieth.
Speaker 2: We've got to get into the pumpkin growing game. Thirty thousand dollars bonus checks. I think I would like one of those.
Speaker 5: This guy said it costs him around five or six grand just to grow this thing. Doesn't sounds and it's a six month long process. Daily tending deer pump cat. Yeah, I'm busy that day.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wait, so Gypsy Rose was in the Bay.
Speaker 5: Last week before.
Speaker 2: I guess she was invited the grand's opening of the new Dollar General down years. No, she was invited to speak on a panel at s F State. Why that's a good question.
Speaker 5: What do you think that pays?
Speaker 6: Not much?
Speaker 5: She can't flying all the way out here for that.
Speaker 2: She definitely got paid.
Speaker 5: It's an appearance, right, I think maybe a couple thousand. I don't know. I'm just curious about that. Yeah, it's this s F State, you know. So it's a public school, right, That's why they're spending their money.
Speaker 2: Yep. And it was a panel titled thin Line between Victim and Victimizer. But she also got to like, you know, jack out the Golden Gate Bridge. She was seen walking at the presidio. According to People magazine, what you.
Speaker 6: A recognizer if you saw walking down the street.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely not.
Speaker 2: What about when she starts talking, you recognize that voice? I would, all right, it is Waltheny for nine. We are at the JV Show. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I'm Selena and I'm just.
Speaker 13: Good morning, guys. It's Angie. Happy Monday. It's a rough runt, rough one for me. Can't even talk. I'm just getting back from Hawaii last night, and I definitely do not want to be in stopped in so anyway. But I didn't call after the game, So bang bang baby down, go the Hawks and have a good day.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Going from Hawaii to stoped it is crazy.
Speaker 5: That's like the biggest juxtaposition is between two areas up there could possibly be. I want to live Angie's life. I mean, she's one of her favorite listeners, but she is always a Disneyland and now Hawaii's doing something.
Speaker 2: On the field at Niners game.
Speaker 5: What's her secret?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, living, She's just out here living livings. What do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? I want you to talk about this because this story, we've been following it as it's been unfolding this year. It's been a particularly active coyotes season here in San Francisco, and there seems to be more coyotes and more interactions with humans and with people's dogs. There's been all those reports of people's dogs being killed by coyotes here in San Francisco, and then there was even some there was a kid that was bit and some other instances, and back after that kid was bit on the butt, it that I think there were three coyotes that were euthanized that were put down following that incident, and they said, well, we DNA tested it, and yeah, so this was the one. And now they've put down another coyote that they say is responsible for a few attacks on people's dogs and it was once again exhibiting very aggressive behavior towards humans on some different trails in the Presidio and some other areas of San Francisco, and they said they have put that one down. I just wanted to sort of discuss this again because these are wild animals, and yes, they are acting aggressively towards people, but we're also sort of in their territory. Where do you guys fall on this? Are you happy this one? Because this was a main one apparently you know, it was getting real aggressive, and it sounded like people were even encouraging their dogs to try to go after this one. There's a lot of different reports about some too much human and pet interaction going on between us and the coyotes. But where do you guys land on this.
Speaker 2: I don't like the putting them down thing because they're just doing They're just doing what they're.
Speaker 5: Supposed to coyotes or coyote.
Speaker 2: Ing, That's what I'm saying. So like, I think I'm okay with maybe, if possible, like tranquilizing it or something like that, and just maybe taking it outside of the Bay area and somewhere where they would be much safer. Yeah, why don't we do that? Does that make more sense?
Speaker 5: It does to me. But also, but this is his home, and he's gonna be like what, Hi's somebody shopping with the dirt? I fell asleep, I woke up. Where's my family? And I don't know where I am?
Speaker 2: I know, but it's for the best, sorry, bud.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely not here for people, you know, sending their dogs to go attack them. That just does not sound like a good idea for the dog either. But Yeah, no, definitely not. I'm not with the putting them down, but.
Speaker 6: Also if they were in my area, I would be really scared.
Speaker 2: And you don't want them dead. No, See, that's why I think just relocating them is the best possible.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't know what the solution is, but it's been a very odd it's been a very odd year. And I don't know if it's just strictly because of their the numbers have increased.
Speaker 2: Or I don't know what it is. And it's not just San Francisco. I see them all the time in Hayward and I've lived there for quite some time, and I've never seen them out like this before. They're just out, They're everywhere.
Speaker 5: They all got together this off season. We're like this spring and summer we are. Yeah, we are going for it. Yeah. I just feel bad. I feel bad, you know. I feel bad when they when they're getting put down, and these interactions aren't totally their fault. They're just out there protecting their family or whatever they or their territory or whatever. And they are wild animals and we are technically living in their home exactly. Yeah, so it just take a moment say your goodbyes. I don't have his name. They didn't the press release didn't include his name. Wow, that was rude disrespect.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Mad Graham and others. Is Rick calling from San Francisco. Now, I have next feelings about this one. I don't like the idea of coyote is being put down. But on the other hand, you buy the child or anything like that. Now, I don't have any children of my own, but you know, a coyote the child, and then that's probably about the only exception I would make.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you all take care.
Speaker 12: This is Rick from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh how do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and thank you for leaving that talkback, Rick, Yes, yeah, I mean these aggressive and we're talking about this coyote and San Francisco that was recently euthanized. It was one that was behind a couple attacks on people's dogs and they DNA matched the saliva or whatever from the bite wound, and it did come back that they put down the right one. But should they have been put down to begin with? And yes, what happens when these coyotes bites a person or a kid?
Speaker 2: Although although I get it, I just doesn't it just feel kind of wrong to put down a coyote or whatever animal just for being that animal, Like that's just what they do.
Speaker 5: I know, we tend to do that with all animals, not just coyotes. You bite. The second you bite a human or whatever, mountain lion attacks something, gone, you're done. We're living in their habitat right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels wrong, but I do get it.
Speaker 5: And what if it bit your kid? Selena would yeah, let's just motivacation, nice relocation package.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be I wouldn't be mad at that. I would feel bad for your kid that got bit, well that too, but I would feel it would feel so wrong, like, let's kill this animal now, just because it's following its animal instinct.
Speaker 5: What if your kid lost its hand.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you know, no, I do get it.
Speaker 6: I do get it.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about this new fashion trend because it's making a lot of people uncomfortable. Well, it's being called crotch cleavage online. That's like the radio nicest way to put it. This is this is for ladies. Okay, basically that that uh that that print Okay, the uh.
Speaker 5: Like you're seeing the outline, the like if.
Speaker 2: You're wearing some leggings and he pulls it up really really hot.
Speaker 5: You see a lot of that nowadays on social media.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Feeding me this stuff and it's like, whoa you, buddy?
Speaker 2: So how do we feel about this because a lot of women are like, I mean, it's it's our bodies. You know, we're gonna reclaim what people have always have always been often said was disgusting or revolting, Like, no, we're gonna we're gonna reclaim this, We're gonna own it.
Speaker 6: I mean, you do you, but I'm not doing that. I don't like the look of it personally for me.
Speaker 5: So for me, it's, oh, you don't like your own I'm confused, but you don't like the look of She's like, I don't like the look of it.
Speaker 7: Like I personally wouldn't want that to show because then I would feel like people are staring at me right there.
Speaker 2: So it's a no for me. I'm not here for it either.
Speaker 5: G you know you're not here for the look.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I feel like some things just need to stay covered up, like one of them. I mean, I get with Justin saying like, hey, if that's what you want to do and that's how you want to express yourself, yeah, then hey, you go for it. But I mean there's been times where like I see a picture of myself are look in the mirror, and I'm like, nobody told me that. I'm just out here walking around like this, you know, and it's not something that I aim to do or want to do.
Speaker 6: Oh the worst is when you get a really cute picture and that just ruins it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you find it later, you're not at the knuckle. Yeah, you can't just photoshop.
Speaker 2: You probably smooth it out.
Speaker 6: You probably can, but I feel like it would make it look weird.
Speaker 2: So it's just a photo ruined that in this picture.
Speaker 5: Oh worse, now you're saying this, I mean women supporting women over here and letting them, you know, empower, you know, show their bodies and be proud.
Speaker 2: But you guys all know we said if you want to do that, go ahead, but I didn't.
Speaker 5: Sound very supportive. It sure got it, got it, got it. But what I mean, well, what do you think about because I don't think us guys are you know, revolted by this fashion trend. We're not like oh gasp, stop, don't do that. And you ladies are high fiving each other when the gender roles are reversed and you see a guy in some sweatpants and you can see it, you guys, I mean, you're ecstatic about that.
Speaker 2: Would you like to see a girl with that? Grow?
Speaker 5: I don't. I'm not going to say, don't wear that.
Speaker 2: So according to this report that I read on this trend, a lot of the ladies are saying that it is men that are like, no, put that away, we don't want to see it. And that's why that's why there They feel like it's it is like a sexist thing, like oh, so like having one of these is shameful.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: But I think women judge women's bodies in fashion way way more harshly than men, like a thousand times.
Speaker 2: That's accurate, thank you the justice over, Like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Women tear each other apart social media over their fashion and their choices and their bodies that the harshest.
Speaker 2: Crest I don't even notice.
Speaker 5: Half the time. We're oblivious to whatever fashion change or whatever it is.
Speaker 7: Okay, so let's say you did see somebody with this and you noticed it would I have no problem with it.
Speaker 5: I have more of a problem with a guy flopping one around than I can see that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Come on, get some supported there.
Speaker 2: Called this crotch cleavage. That's what they're calling it online.
Speaker 5: Yeah, crosh cleavage.
Speaker 2: A lighter way to put it.
Speaker 5: Well, well, I mean back to my question. I mean, you ladies love it when you see that on you know, your favorite male celebrity or whatever. You guys are giggling and high fiving.
Speaker 6: So so is that what men are doing with this could be.
Speaker 5: Doing?
Speaker 2: So what's the question? Like, what are you what are you asking?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just wondering because you support it. You seem to support it in one when it's one gender, but not support it when.
Speaker 2: I would not do that with my own body. I am not comfortable with anybody else. It doesn't affect me. It doesn't you have. What you wear or how you wear your clothes has nothing to do with the way I live my life. So if that's what you want to do, go right ahead. But you won't catch me partaking in this trend, god at least not like on purpose. No, yeah, yeah, maybe you will, but by accident.
Speaker 6: You see it, mind your business.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Show this is the month. Clearly, I didn't think you would be in today, but since you are, can you broth the shout out? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just checked the JV show number one and Clear Lakes, Yeah, because thank.
Speaker 2: You clear Yeah. And I think a lot of people will have today off. Ye, no crazy backup on the baby bridge. You know, traffic is flown from you.
Speaker 5: Little that happens, no holiday anything. Came across my email saying, hey guys, you want to take this one off either interesting.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 5: I need you go to go to a JV morning show on Instagram. That's our Instagram page. Follow us if you have not already there. You are going to see a picture. We're going to see a lot of good stuff. We post a lot of good stuff up there. But one of the things you are going to see is a picture of a Killy Clarkson receipt and this is from a restaurant. She had a meal that totaled up nine hundred and thirty eight dollars and twenty cents. I'm sure it was not just for her because she's on ozempic she doesn't renak that. It's probably for a group of people. And she tipped four hundred dollars on that, for a grand total of one three hundred and thirty eight dollars and twenty cents. Now, a lot of people swooning online, oh my god, such a generous tip, four hundred dollars, because a twenty percent tip on that would have been one hundred and sixty three eight dollars, and she tipped four hundred. So people are like, oh my god, Kelly Sleigh tip queenslag. But there's also a lot of people that are blown away by her handwriting. They say it is impeccable, beautiful Kelly Clarkson the way she sends her name, and she wrote thank you below that, and people are loving her handwriting. Let me ask you, guys, are you impressed by either of these things, the tip or the handwriting. No, because I'm not by either of them.
Speaker 7: I'm impressed by the tip because I feel like even a lot of celebrities, even though they have a lot of money, they don't leave like this amount.
Speaker 2: But why are you posting this?
Speaker 5: That's kind of like, I don't think she posted this the server whoever that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of weird. That's very tacky.
Speaker 5: Actually, okay, gotta be incredibly tacky. Whoever worked at this restaurant posted this? Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes much more sense. I guess the tip I'm a little fine. Okay, yeah, a little bit, because it's still a big tip, which I would be disappointed if it wasn't this big. You're Kelly Clarkson, right.
Speaker 5: You have millions upon millions upon millions of dollars for me that the tip just doesn't.
Speaker 2: And the handwriting's not really doing it for me, she writes with the teacher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like she just has every every woman's handwriting. It just looks like everyone's, say Friday, doesn't it.
Speaker 6: So you're saying every woman's handwriting is.
Speaker 5: Better than men's. Yes, okay, and continue. This is what it looks like like. This is what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Just it's just nothing stands out about it, is what he's saying.
Speaker 5: It's just very nondescript.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be better, all right, So go check that out JB Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Four hundred bucks on a meal that costs almost a thousand dollars. Yeah, I feel like if you're a celebrity, there's millions. You should be tipping this maybe more. This should be like your standard. I agree, it's an expensive dinner.
Speaker 2: So Jess is just telling me how over the weekend she went back home and she was like making out with her man in front of in front of her mom.
Speaker 7: No, I actually wanted to ask you, guys, if you do kiss your significant other in front of your parents, are like show PDA in front of family or anything?
Speaker 5: Because sometimes do you?
Speaker 6: Selena?
Speaker 7: I feel like, I, dude, nothing crazy though, okay, because my boyfriend brought it to my attention weekend and I hadn't really noticed.
Speaker 2: It too much, I guess.
Speaker 7: But he says that every time he goes to my parents' house and I greet him, that it looks like that he gets the impression that I don't want to kiss him because I do it so fast because I don't.
Speaker 6: Want my mom to see.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: I don't know if this is like a younger sibling type of thing, but I just feel so uncomfortable if my mom sees me kissing my boyfriend.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm kind of the same way. I'm sure. I'm sure we have kissed in front of my parents like a little peck or something. But I kind of I kind of feel the same way. I don't think I would want to be all touch with my parents right there, And maybe it's because I never saw them like be affectionate growing up. So it's like weird.
Speaker 5: You can't throw the tongue roast. But it can be a longer than just a peck kiss, not too much longer. I do know, too much longer, but it can't. I'm not afraid of that, but it can't be much more than that because for me, I'll do a peck.
Speaker 6: But even that, I like speed it up to wear.
Speaker 7: It's just really fascin I feel bad now that I'm thinking about it, because I'm like, oh my gosh, I do make it like so awkward, and I like that.
Speaker 2: How are you around his family?
Speaker 7: I think around his family, I am more like touchy with him, like I'll hug him, and I'm more comfortable doing that. I don't know why, But with my family, I'm like, oh no, like I'm my mom's little girl, Like I can't be doing this, you know.
Speaker 2: It's just it feels weird.
Speaker 5: And she's under the impression of you're saving yourself for marriage. That image.
Speaker 7: But I mean, would you would you feel I guess some type of way of your partner did this to you?
Speaker 2: Or is it okay? Like can I can I continue to do this? I guess that's what I'm It would kind of hurt my feelings if, like, what you don't want to touch me or kiss me now just because your mom is here? Like because he does say that makes me sad?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's like, come on, we're almost like we're almost gonna be together for four years?
Speaker 6: Like, how do you not feel comfortable doing that now?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Hello, but Grahama's just weird. Is it different for you when you're in front of your parents versus like your wife's parents, because you said, like you have no problem kissing in front of your parents.
Speaker 5: But I would feel more comfortable in front of my own. I still wouldn't do it. I still wouldn't be There would be no makeout, It wouldn't be a romantic kiss. Let's put it that way. What about the bud robin in front of either parents? Just like a slight but you know, just like a slight little have a little good game. Yeah, why not do that? I'm not mad at that?
Speaker 2: That's fairy, okay, just ask it.
Speaker 6: I'll work on it, honest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today and trending.
Speaker 7: Is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Weekend box Office, So Joker, the new one with the Leady Gaga and Joaquin Do I heard?
Speaker 5: It's so good if you love musicals and bad movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it went down to number three. It made just seven million dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised that's in the top three. A's seven million. That's not a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's like a slow, slow.
Speaker 5: Weekend, Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Number two though, The Wild Robot made thirteen Robot five million, and then number one Terrifier three. Have you guys heard anything about this movie? So the only thing I know is that when it premiered and you had like a big UK premiere last week and people were walking out and like throwing up, they were like, so sick.
Speaker 5: I don't need a movie like that, No, no, I do, You're sick? Yeah, like watching surgery videos and people getting injured. Grossing by the way.
Speaker 2: Terrifier three made eighteen point three million dollars over the weekend, and it was like, it's like a low budget movie and everyone's like, oh my god, how did this perform better than Joker? Yeah, isn't that crazy.
Speaker 5: I'll stick with the wholesome family fun of Wild Robots. Okay, sick movie like that.
Speaker 2: So Justin Bieber's family growing more concerned about him. So, since Diddy's arrest, Justin has been you know, ordered to stay as far away as possible from anything did he related, But it seems like he's staying away from just everything and everyone.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: According to reports, he has basically isolated himself from everybody because he doesn't know who he can trust. He's been doing a lot of reflecting on his younger years with Diddy and on that rebellious phase he went through. Remember, like he was getting into legal trouble and he was doing a lot.
Speaker 5: Of partying, punching people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he realizes that during that time is when so many people were taking advantage of him because he was just some like young, naive teenager. And now it's really hitting him hard and he doesn't really know who he can be cool with anymore. That's tough. I feel so bad for him.
Speaker 5: I do, and I don't sometimes with Justin Bieber, just because I've seen some of his behavior is kind of inexcusable to me. The way he treated some people. I've seen the videos of him, like people running up to him like, oh my god, Justin, I so like and they like reachlec take and he punches them right in the face, and it's like, I don't know, I can't support people like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I feel like he's done a lot of growing since then.
Speaker 5: I hope so.
Speaker 2: I think he has. But we'll see. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: I take a moment say your goodbyes to Homewood Ski Resort in Tahoe. They are not going to be opening up for this upcoming ski season. They've been planning a very large renovation for the resort, but they say they're financial. Backer has withdrawn their support for this season. As a result, they say, we are now in the regrettable position of being unable to operate or sell season passes or do anything for the twenty twenty four to twenty five season. That resort has been opened since nineteen sixty one. Now this doesn't mean that next year they might come roaring back when they find another financial partner or some more backing or some more funding. But as of this year, sorry Homewood fans, it ain't gonna happen. I've been to Homewood. I think I've skied home would one time. It's not a huge mountain, but still fun.
Speaker 2: It's never been.
Speaker 5: It's a fun little fan person. Have you ever been Selena? I can't picture you and I set a skin.
Speaker 2: I heard snowboarding.
Speaker 5: Have you been snowboarding?
Speaker 2: No? I've been once to Tahoe. I'm not. I just that's when I realized I hate the snow and I'll just never go back.
Speaker 5: Got it at least not to do that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind doing like the cabin and maybe like snow activities, but I'm not like a big I'm not going to hit the slopes.
Speaker 5: You know, cocktails by the fire pit while you look out and see other people sit on the side.
Speaker 2: I can do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's more of your speed.
Speaker 2: Anything else.
Speaker 5: Gram Yeah, some somewhat good injury news, I guess for the forty nine ers kicker Matthew Right, I know who he was, the guy they signed to kickfield goals last week because the week before uh. Jake Moody tried to tackle a guy and almost snapped his leg off and he had a high ankle sprain. So the Niners had to scramble and sign a kicker for this last week's Thursday night game. They signed this guy, Matthew Wright, who's you know, some kicker off the street. And he actually did really, really well and made all his point after attempts and field goals in the game. But then came time for him to make a tackle on a kickoff and he dislocated his shoulder. Oh my god, that's what happened. Jake Moody tried to tackle someone, almost broke his leg. Then this guy steps in, he tries to make a tackle, shoulder pops out. Kickers, let's not make any tackles, Niners kickers. You guys aren't good at it, or maybe someone should teach him how to do it without getting hurt. And MRI has revealed that the MRI came back negative, so he doesn't have any like lingering damage to his shoulder. It did pop out and then pop back in. It's probably very very sore, but he should be able to kick. All signs are pointing in the Niners not having to sign a third kicker in three weeks. Basically be crazy and they can. He'll be able to go this Sunday big matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs are coming to town, so we need a kicker.
Speaker 2: Taylor, Oh, Taylor, Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. I know you're here for crazy cash. That's all you guys care about. Is this same much.
Speaker 5: Money and give me the money. I want more money.
Speaker 2: Your key word for that is on standby really quick. My family and I celebrated my son's birthday party over the weekend he turned four, Graham, when you have parties for your kids, we don't. Well, do you think you will start having things like because what if they want to invite friends from school?
Speaker 5: We'll do We'll do that, Okay, I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Ask I'm gonna be the kind of parrot that like invites the entire class.
Speaker 5: Definitely not. I can't do that. I just see I don't too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, but my husband made us invite the entire daycare, which was fine, but I'm just did they all show up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, only uh, three or four three or three or four did and so I'm I was actually really really nervous, not that I didn't want them to come, but like I don't need people in my house, like judging in my house for things like that. But they ended up being really really cool and it was I mean, it was great for the kids to be able to get together and it was fun and they were actually nice and like, yeah, I'll take a shot with you, Like oh, so yeah, they were like cool. So it was really fun the party like.
Speaker 5: This, mom's just over here taking shot. It's the middle of the day. What did we sign up for?
Speaker 2: But they were down. The party did have a slow start. We ordered food from like some lady in Oakland and she was late to drop it off, so everyone is there. It was like forty minutes late. Yeah, that part was you know, not good, but everything worked out. No visit from Spider Man. I told you, guys, I wanted I wanted my man to dress up.
Speaker 5: Ye was so disappointed.
Speaker 2: No, because he didn't know. It's not like we told him like, hey, Spider Man might come, you know, so he didn't he didn't know. But the petting Zoo came through your story. You had like a bunch of animal They had like the cutest little bunnies, and there was ducks with like weird haircuts. Oh are cute. And then we had a goat whatever a goat and these little pigs.
Speaker 5: I want a little pig.
Speaker 2: It's so cute. The pigs would and they were so professional, like the pig. The pigs would, uh you know, they'd go number two and like within seconds they're they're just cleaning up after it. We'dn't have to worry about anything.
Speaker 5: Like that, but what's stepping in it?
Speaker 2: One time the pigs did go and one of the ducks just swooped it and ate it up. I was like, this is disgusting the ducks.
Speaker 5: I didn't know they thought out like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so gross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn duck you he wos all right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So that's my photo from home is a picture from the birthday party. JV Morning Show is where you can check up.
Speaker 5: That's an awesome Spider Man themed cake. It's very cool. Can I ask a question about what's happening on top of it? Because your son was turning four and I count one, two, eleven, twelve candles burning. Did you guys, the math ain't math.
Speaker 2: And wait, we had a number four candle and we already had already sun Happy Birthday to him and used that. But every year my mom finds this candle at Safeway because it sings and spins around and so we have to use it.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a the fire had something on fire spinning around to burn somebody's house down right, Okay, So but it works all the way up until you turn twelve, because it's got twelve Okay, okay, you can use it every year till then. Mine's a picture of my wife and my son and I. We went to a friend's birthday party at this winery in Sonoma. It was really cool place and they had food and so hung out there during the day. I don't know where my daughter was. She was at They had like a little plate area and it had a sign and said kids only, And so I walked my daughter over there and she's like, says kid's only. Dad. I was like, well, you're the one that asked me to take you over here, and then she said proceeded to shoe me away, shoe, shoe shoe. It's kids only. So that's probably where she was.
Speaker 6: During this picture your daughter, but I think I love her already.
Speaker 5: She's the best and the worst all at the same time.
Speaker 6: Mine is just a picture of me and some of my girlies.
Speaker 7: We had to hung out in so long that we literally sat there this weekend for like probably four almost five hours just catching up on everything. Though, my god, that's too much social activity, and also trying to like plan our next outing because as adults, I feel like planning your next time that you're gonna hang out takes quite some time.
Speaker 5: How many days?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Because it's not like you have kids.
Speaker 7: Because now that I live an hour and a half away from them and they have work and I have work, it's.
Speaker 5: Just it gets okay, logistics. How many craft beers did you drink? Because you guys are in front of a science says craft beer zero?
Speaker 6: What yeah, because this is a place that has beer and coffee. So it's like it's called the Bearded Bean, so it's like the best.
Speaker 2: We're on the radio.
Speaker 5: Earlier on the show. But I'm not gonna sit back and let you say that Bearded Bean on my show with a family show. You get you take that filmed outside you you're sick.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that what is.
Speaker 1: Called you.
Speaker 2: Stop it? Take it out of the podcast, take.
Speaker 5: The podcast hilarious?
Speaker 4: No you what.
Speaker 5: Is that? Also? I want to go that's pretty cool seas and Selina's is that progressive that they be shot that serves beer and is called beard? Wow, I actually really like that to that place. You guys are sick.
Speaker 9: And your photo from Holline, I didn't get the chance to have it for last week.
Speaker 2: So this is me in the Dominican Republic, very sunburned.
Speaker 5: And yeah, yeah you're pretty red on the on the arm, shoulders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually peeling right now.
Speaker 5: Also to the comments, so somebody says damn gd with a hard eyes of mode juice. So if you want to go see damn chty.
Speaker 2: Picture yeah on Instagram that you would like to shoot your shots, slide into our DM. So we will save Morning Show
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine