Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: Does your wife have some explaining to do?
Speaker 3: Cult?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: As I walked into the aisle, my whole life was just like shattered in the pieces have that wedding aisle, no grocery store?
Speaker 4: What I was like, what is happening? How could she?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, Trader Joe's. What was going to happen anywhere? It was going to be there? Probably, It's true.
Speaker 3: A lot of people and I say a lot about a lot, but I'm serious about this.
Speaker 1: Someone are you say you say a little about a lot? We're gonna come back in sixty seconds and that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: The commercials were playing things to colvers.
Speaker 3: It's not every day you catch your wife like red handed, Matt, somebody, what in public?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: One point three Katiewbo Founding Cults. I saw my wife. I'm at Trader Joe's, right, I'm going down the aisle. The issue as we got separated, okay, I circle back to the samples to get one of those brownie cookie things again for like the four times?
Speaker 2: Why do you always you don't know it's called a brookie? You literally have. I think you have steak in the Brookie. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It was like the I don't know. I've never tried it before. Dude, you live on it. I seen you an entire brick and act like it's one Brookie.
Speaker 3: I try to accoy about it because I don't want people to know I'm in like that in that de for that Brookie. I'm in the Brookie. Okay, here's the thing. I come around the corner. I see my wife.
Speaker 2: Are you a rage dale?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one can.
Speaker 2: He's at the scene. Which isle did you come around?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So you know the isle where it was like the shampoo and the dog stuff and then like the peanut butter and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so I circle. I come around that. Okay.
Speaker 3: I see my wife approaching a man about to catch up like the mustard area, and she literally just goes up behind him and like hugs him, and my heart sinks.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what's happening?
Speaker 3: What hap And then immediately, like a force field, she jumps off of them. She goes, oh, oh, oh god, oh no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I thought you were my husband.
Speaker 2: She knew better. She just she's been checking this man out.
Speaker 3: Now the guy was wearing all black. Yes, he looked dishoveled. Yes, probably hadn't slept in like ten days.
Speaker 1: Yes, this poor guy did not ask for you, Like side the radio is so rude. I was going to ask, did he look worse than you? Because that would be hurtful.
Speaker 3: No, uh yeah, I think it looked better, which made it worse, which was because I was telling my wife, I'm like, dude, you only showed him affection because you, like you were interested in that moment. If that was me, you want to have hugged me from behind at all. So and it did kind of turn into that. I was like, I was talking to her, I was like, dude, that's it's crazy that you gave him more affection the past two weeks. She thought it was you only because he was hotter from behind.
Speaker 2: Here we go. God, I feel so bad for her. You are me. It's like a looking at a mirror.
Speaker 1: I can see how annoying I am. I would totally turn that into something.
Speaker 2: It's not like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing is less attractive than your husband being like, You're not even attracted me.
Speaker 2: You showed that manatru Joe's more affection, and you showed me in two weeks you.
Speaker 4: Don't like me. Oh god, nobody likes you. Shut up.
Speaker 1: In her mind that counts as affection though, so she sat probably a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she got that body that's not that's hot.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Jen, I meant.
Speaker 4: Another Brookie after, I was like, I gotta broke it out.
Speaker 2: I can't you get to eat your feelings dog?
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Listen, I have a crazy, unbelievable story of the day. It's rare that I would bring up Michael Jackson as part of it, but this is one of those you can go. You can go one way in the fork in the road or the other way. One leads to millions of dollars, the other does not. Okay, and I'll explain it. We come back with the unbelievable story of the day. It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three Katie w B. Pretty much everyone knows the song Thriller at this point from Michael Jackson. We know it's like one of the top, if not the top selling album of all time as well. Even kids no Thriller usually because of Halloween, but this year they did like a sing cartoon movie, TV show, and my daughter was traumatized. My mom was like, you want to see their original music video.
Speaker 2: Terrible idea. Don't deal with your children.
Speaker 1: This is a crazy, crazy story. In the song Thriller, you'll hear a man's voice at the end. That is Vincent Price. He is a legend and he lent his voice to this song. They reached out. He's like, Okay, sure, I'll do this. Here's what I'm talking about. You probably remember this from the song Thrower fout this.
Speaker 6: Sting chees in the air the fucking forty thousand years and crazy goons are going to see you New York.
Speaker 1: So you're probably wondering, I wonder how much that guy was paid. Well, they gave him an option. Now here's the fork in the road and the option to go left. Just a twenty thousand dollars flat fee. Twenty thousand for recording. That pretty good deal. Let me tell you something, Cole and I record stuff with our voices all the time and we don't get anything. There's like here, do it for free, or he could accept a percentage of album sales. Now, remember this album sold over seventy million copies worldwide.
Speaker 4: And Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: He was big already back then, right, so there was like kind of guaranteed success he was.
Speaker 1: But I and I might be wrong about this. I mean, thriller, I think is what just exploded, right, So, but yes, he already had He already had the Jackson five under his bellet, he already had other albums, so it's not like he was an unknown. So what do you think Vincent Price said? Did he go with the twenty thousand dollars flat fee or was he just bank Roland in the percentage of the album sales?
Speaker 4: Dude? I mean, how would you live with yourself?
Speaker 3: Summarison. I feel like he was hard up on some money. I don't know if he needed like a new radiator or something. I feel I feel like he took He took the twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: He took the twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: He took the twenty thousand dollars, which basically cost him millions in royalties. He actually was on Johnny Carson The Late Night Show years later, and he joked.
Speaker 2: About it, and he's like, well, how would I have known?
Speaker 1: When asked if he regretted his choice. The crazier part, though, is despite having never used headphones before. This guy had never used headphones before and being startled when the track started playing with the funky track scared him. He nailed his spooky narration in just two takes.
Speaker 3: Dude, imagine how does he not think about that every single day?
Speaker 4: You would have to move past it at some point.
Speaker 1: But it's like, dude, I think he was just rich anyway because he's just had his famous voice. He was fine, But that's crazy. That's your unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 4: Jd WB.
Speaker 1: Okay, imagine this is your wedding guest list? Okay, Katy Perry, Orlando bloom Oprah Winfrey, Gail king Well, Christian Er, Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna begin so much money for gifts.
Speaker 2: Eva Longoria Jewel.
Speaker 1: These are just a few of the guests because they have an a list stacked guest list for their wedding. Who Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez or Summer is this wedding They're saying it's going to be the event of the year, Ultra lux, ultra exclusive.
Speaker 4: It just feels like.
Speaker 3: They don't really, I mean, they do they like him though, or is it just for like the Cloud. Are they actually friends or is this because he's like a super billionaire.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that they all got connected because he's rich and.
Speaker 4: He's got the Amazon deals and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kim Kardashian, she didn't want to pay for Prime anymore, you know, and he was like, I got you, and she's like, it's worth it.
Speaker 2: I'll go to his wedding.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's worth it for me not paying for Prime anymore.
Speaker 3: And twenty bucks a month or a year saved. Cool awesome, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So we both love the show Bluey.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, you and I might like it more than our actual kids do.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: Well, the movie Blue, the movie can't really just not coming out with twenty twenty seven. But the woman who plays Chili, she's the voice of Chili. Her name's Melanie Zanetti. She was on a podcast and the podcast is called Big Down Under and they were like, do you think Blue could snag an Oscar for Best Animated Feature? And she basically said, uh, well, me and the team were down for whatever success comes our way.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, I mean I get it. She couldn't say anything. By the way, they asked her questions about it, and she it was like, it's basically top secret.
Speaker 2: She's like, I can't spill anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want it, yeah, dude it because well we're not have to get in a blue chat.
Speaker 4: But I'm just I'm actually too invested in this. Never mind me too.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Even like their longer episode, which was like thirty minutes, I cried hysterically sign I cried hysterically when that came out.
Speaker 2: So good. It's my favorite show, my favorite kids show.
Speaker 1: So Nicky Glazer went on Gwyneth Paltrow's podcast, The Goop, and it was funny because she started cracking jokes to Nicki Glazer. She's like, hey, remember when you try to hook up with my AX just called her out because I guess Nicki Glazer was on the Riot app like a lot of celebrities are, and so was Ben Affleck, and she tried to get with him, and she's like, She's like, I'm not going to deny it. She basically said that she sent I guess you send check marks or something, and he did not give her a check mark back, by the way, so they didn't connect like if.
Speaker 3: You reject somebody on tender, you don't see that person like out in public, but like if you cross passes. But yeah, p's like, oh yeah, I sent you a check BELI you didn't hit me back. It's kind of like I think you.
Speaker 1: Just it's like anything else, you act like it didn't happen. But she also admitted Andrew Garfield never gave her the check mark back either. That's another celebrity that did not want her. Yikes, Okay, Chapel Rowan, this is really is just all podcast chat. Today, she sat down on the Call Her Daddy podcast you can check it out with Alex Cooper, and she.
Speaker 2: Admitted she is in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Said she was a single for a really long time, but she's been in a six month relationship. She said it's not a casual fling. It's serious. And she said that she actually met this woman before she blew up, so her fame did not play a factor in their romance, which is really nice.
Speaker 4: That's always good.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, she says that the good news is about this girl she's dating. She's awesome and she's secure, so there's no pressure. She's like, there's no pressure. We can be friends and she's like, no, I want to be I want to be more than friends.
Speaker 2: So they are.
Speaker 4: That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they haven't done any red carpets or anything, so nobody knows who it is yet. And Chapel hates her public life being out there, so I'm sure she'll try keep that under wraps as long as she can. I know, Lady Gaga dropped a bunch of dates. The closest one to hear was Chicago, so you can like sign up for the pre sale. And Joe Gotto has officially entered inpatient treatment facility after these sexual assault allegations against him.
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, that crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't have kept up with any of it, not a ton because I was never a fake. I didn't even realize he was one of the Impractical Jokers till you said it yesterday.
Speaker 2: I never watched that show. I don't care about it.
Speaker 3: He's maybe like the headliner, like if there was, He's like the Justin Timberlake of Impractical Jokers. I would say, Okay, so he was dming people who would come to a show, like eighteen or nineteen year olds. Yeah, and he'd be like, hey, thanks for coming out, Like here's you'd send somebody like thirty bucks, like here's some uber eats or whatever, and then they would meet up again at like another one of his tour stops, or like if he came back to town, and then he would like give him a hundred bucks backstage, like the meet and greats, and then he would like DM again, like hey, come up the hotel or come to the hotel room, like go out the freight elevator.
Speaker 4: I can get you in the room.
Speaker 3: It wasn't I don't think he did anything like illegal, but super super creepy and very much like a dude, what are you doing any time? Like all eighteen or nineteen year olds? Was just like well says so weird.
Speaker 1: Days after the initial allegation of sexual assault, the second woman, claiming to be a former employee, came for an accused me of inappropriate behavior, saying he asked her invasive questions about her sex life and allegedly treated her rudely when she rejected his advances. So he is accused of sexual assault in.
Speaker 3: Addition to that, and he randomly like got off the show a couple of years ago. So that's what I think this is, like why and they were never public about it.
Speaker 1: But it's crazy, dude, Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: He's the nicest, like funniest one.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh what, well, now you know the truth dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture Minutes, brought to you by Ovo, Lasick and Lens. We have a short break after Alex Warren thanks to Culver's and then anyone listening who one one point three Katie w b with Ballent and Cult. Anyone listening who one should have leaned into this today? It's hump day. I already had a donut for lunch. Ooh where Angel Food over in Texatonka. I stopped in to get a pedicure, and like I was gonna just like, well, I'll be disrespectful to not stopping to get a donut and a cookie that's currently in my purse waiting for me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's crazy. That's like right in my backyard. I don't understand why you didn't like bite me or whatever, but it's cool.
Speaker 1: It's oh because you get to wait work way before I do. Yeah, you already hear burn in the midnight. Okay, anyway, anyone listening who has one boob bigger than the other?
Speaker 3: Cult hole, lefty, your left one's bigger. Yeah, really every time he's trying to outshine the right.
Speaker 2: See, I'm completely opposite.
Speaker 1: Really, I've always heard it should be bigger aunt ye, I think so that's so weird. I've always heard. I always thought it was like, the one that's supposed to be bigger is in.
Speaker 2: Your like non dominant hand.
Speaker 1: But here I am, it's my dominant hand she's And it's a significant difference.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's not a little bit like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Jake always makes me feel my husband makes me feel so secure about everything with my body, my existence. But I'm like, oh my gosh, this is so much bigger. He's like, no, it's like perfect. And then I'll like turn to the side and I'm about all right, there is a decent difference.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, man, have.
Speaker 4: You weighed them before, just to.
Speaker 2: See that it's kind of impossible. The wagh then true.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who is in a fight with their sibling, you know, someone listening is in a fight with it. Could be you could be petty, could be a big one. I want to hear about it. Sixty five one nine eight nine katiew b Or you have a weird phobia. One of my coworkers of The Jason Show. If you even mentioned toenails, he starts dry heaving. I'm not kidding. So today I'm an awful person. So today I was like, yeah, when you go get a petticure, and he's like, he starts getting and he's like, don't please.
Speaker 4: Every day you just come in with a story that somehow ends up at the end of it.
Speaker 2: He's so nice. I would never want to said to him.
Speaker 1: If you have fit these categories, though, please call us at sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. If you're like me, Cult, you have one boob bigger than the other.
Speaker 4: Call welcome to the club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, Rita and Lucy. Rita's large and in charge. Is in a fight with their sibling, or has a weird phobia? One one three KATIEWB with Fallon and cult so loud. Anyone listening who if one of these categories you give us a call? Anyone listening who has one boob.
Speaker 2: Bigger than the other Both Cult and I do. Maybe you do about its fine?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who is in a fight with their sibling or has a weird phobia, which one of the categories do you fit into.
Speaker 8: Did you say one was have a donut for lunch?
Speaker 1: No, but if you follow that category then absolutely tell us.
Speaker 9: I hell yeah I had. I mean I had a donut for len go what kind?
Speaker 8: I had a cronaut.
Speaker 4: That's the next level.
Speaker 9: Yes, it was so good.
Speaker 7: There's this place in maple Wood.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say the name because it wasn't that great. But okay, I've been wanting to try their.
Speaker 8: Crona like that.
Speaker 3: You're just flexing on all the haters, letting us all know, dude, you have that krona for lunch.
Speaker 2: I had a crueler.
Speaker 1: From Angel Food Bakery here in Sant Louis Park.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: I I had a chicken salad aka wrap.
Speaker 2: So crispy or grilled chicken it was.
Speaker 4: It was grilled, hello, grilled.
Speaker 1: Fun fact about cold that's disturbing. He hates any type of dressing, so he doesn't get dressing on his wraps, his salads, his sandwiches.
Speaker 4: Dry dry, just like everything else in my life.
Speaker 9: You're lying dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's basically just like sandpaper going down every time.
Speaker 1: It's basically dry. Lettuce and dried chicken. Yep, it's sick.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely a certain I don't get in a glass of water to help.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, thank you for calling.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: The weird?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 5: So I only eat with flapped a few time poles and not silverwear. I guess silver at my home, but I'll even it's not a really nice restaurant. O my plastic for weear with me?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, what is it about this this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: What's the metal? Is it the metal? Is it the sha teeth?
Speaker 5: So the metal? I had braces in the late eighties and that's when they put the metal in your keeth, having metal poisoning, but I don't think I have.
Speaker 8: For some reason, this is completely ridiculous.
Speaker 5: For some reason, my mom my mind thinks that plastic silverar is more sanitary than washing regular silver war.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean you might be onto something there, but you don't reuse any of your plastic.
Speaker 2: It's a one time use.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that is a that is a little bit weird of a phobia.
Speaker 2: I get it, but you can't help it. I Well, thank you, yeah, thank you, Hi. Which category do you fall into.
Speaker 7: I fall into one boom bigger than the other.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, okay.
Speaker 9: And I have weighed them actually.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the weight difference?
Speaker 8: Oh, like about three ounces.
Speaker 5: One was five pounds and the other one was just under five.
Speaker 2: I know you're going to get that. You're so predictable. Cult. Okay, which one's bigger? Right or lefty?
Speaker 8: My right, which is actually my dominant hand?
Speaker 1: Me too, Okay, we're the same girl. Do you have to give names for No, that's okay, that's fair.
Speaker 9: I was at the vet and my cat was getting looked at by the doctor and there was a scale there and I was like, I should just wave them.
Speaker 4: I'm wait, so you just whipped it out.
Speaker 1: So when when if that was out of the room, you put them on the scale?
Speaker 8: Yeah, one at a time.
Speaker 4: Are you worried about like somebody walking.
Speaker 5: In or no?
Speaker 9: I have my girlfriend stan in front of the north.
Speaker 2: Okay, your cat was like, what the hell? This is my appointment?
Speaker 4: Dude? Maybe that's like a new business, come get weigh or something like we have your perver?
Speaker 2: Could that would be a business you start.
Speaker 4: I'll just send away you boobies.
Speaker 2: All right? Well, you know what that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I feel like I gotta go to a vet now and get an official way down.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATWB.
Speaker 1: Some of the messages we got, this person said, as a certified VET tech, I want to point out that a lot of VET offices have cameras in their cameras and their exam rooms.
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 1: To the woman who said you waiter boobs in the vet office, this text says my daughter twenty two will also on the.
Speaker 2: Youth plastic utensils.
Speaker 1: Never had braces though, which is interesting. And this one says that basically my sister and we were in a fight. We were playing a game. By the way, I'm nine, my sister's fourteen.
Speaker 2: I love Katie w B. Well.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys make up soon. Thank you for listening. It's kd WB.
Speaker 2: Point three k d WB with.
Speaker 1: Fallon and Colt and guess what radios categories Teddy boy.
Speaker 4: Can't wait.
Speaker 2: We get a really high note there, but nobody liked that.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with part one of radios categories in five minutes.
Speaker 3: Radios Categories on one A one point three KATUBB with Fallon and Colts and.
Speaker 4: Hello hello one, but thank you're a.
Speaker 1: Full time employee here at this point, and then and others would realize that we're forcing you into labor without payment.
Speaker 11: Yeah, could you guys throw some like concert tickets my way or the work?
Speaker 4: See is I used to be employed here Now I just do the fun stuff.
Speaker 2: That's true that we're for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna give you ten categories. We're gonna go through this in sixty seconds. Okay, all right, who would like to go first?
Speaker 2: Ted can go first.
Speaker 11: Okay, get out of here, Daniel, and I appreciate that. Actually I'm always the first to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, that's the big deal about it outside all right, it was a little condescending, Ted, actually was it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Your letter is j okay, I now okay, and your time starts now. Crimes jaywalking, dude. Sports equipment jockstraps, things with tails, jaguars, items in a suitcase, uh, joggers, something you keep hidden.
Speaker 4: Jumbo condoms? Whoa uh footwear?
Speaker 11: Oh my god? Jumpman? No, yeah, sure, Jumpman's jump Man?
Speaker 4: Okay. Items you save up to buy.
Speaker 3: Uh skip kinds of candy juju bees, juju bees?
Speaker 4: Okay, and sorry capitals June. All right, I don't know magazines. Wait, can I say Jacksonville?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 11: I think that might be more realistic.
Speaker 3: Okay, what uh magazines?
Speaker 4: Uh? I got nothing nothing okay? And what about menu items? Jolly ranchers? And that is your time? That is your time? Okay? Well not very good, dude. J is a tough one.
Speaker 3: I you were cruising at first, though, which is crazy so hot? Well, listen, we'll see you usually win.
Speaker 4: Will happen this time? Gotta keep the throne.
Speaker 3: We'll find out with round two of radios categories on KATIEWDB.
Speaker 11: Ballin and Colts one one KDW.
Speaker 4: Radios categories.
Speaker 3: I want a one point three KATWDB with Fallon and Colts ted.
Speaker 11: How do you feel about round one? Like a six out of ten?
Speaker 4: Maybe? How many guys like sixty? Confidence? Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, Fallin, We're gonna give you sixty seconds to go through these ten categories. Your letters, Jay, okay, and your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Crimes uh, javelin Nope, skip sports equipment javelin, things with tails, jumpy critters jumpy okay, joey joey okay.
Speaker 4: Items in a.
Speaker 3: Suitcase jacket, something you keep hidden journal, footwear, Jordan's well, dude, my god, items you save up to buy jewelry, okay, kinds of candy.
Speaker 12: Jujubes, Oh my gosh, capitals, Juniper magazines.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Skip.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go back to twelve crimes.
Speaker 1: Crimes yep, uh, joustink, Oh god, I don't know, juggling, no thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about menu items?
Speaker 2: What you never even gave me that one menu?
Speaker 4: Juice? Juice?
Speaker 2: What the hell do you skipped the whole category?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't skip it, but I get I actually ended up giving ten eleven categories.
Speaker 4: It's confusing.
Speaker 1: I'm going twelve to you will just still do a thing where when I have a good answer, you go and you take like ten seconds.
Speaker 4: Because you're so quick.
Speaker 3: I got to write all this out, all of your answers, so I know we're like, so is Falon's time up?
Speaker 2: Or yeah it's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like I feel like a divorced parents situation right now. Okay, So here we go. For crimes, Ted had jaywalking.
Speaker 4: Don't jug which is now Some would argue sports equipment.
Speaker 3: We had jockstrap for Ted Fallon had javelin, pervert things with tails. We had Joey for Fallon and jaguars for tad.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Let's see items in the suitcase. Joggers for Ted Fallin you had jacket something you keep hidden. We had I forgot what Ted's answer, jumbo condoms.
Speaker 2: Okay in your dreams.
Speaker 1: And they're not called jumbo anyway, yeah, really called They're called big.
Speaker 4: And fixed sweet.
Speaker 3: And you had You had journals Fallon much better footwear. We had Jumpman's for Ted. I agree with Fallon. I don't deserve Jumpman. Yeah, I was thinking Jordan's, but I said Jumpman, which.
Speaker 4: Is just stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, items you save up to buy Ted. You had nothing Fallon. You had jewelry, kinds of candies. You both said juju be's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, yeah, what are the odds.
Speaker 4: They're they're okay, they're not.
Speaker 3: Now for capitals, Ted originally at Juneo, which I do think is a capital, and then you said Jacksonville, which might also be a capital.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Somebody googled I said Juniper. I thought was thinking of Juno.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Juno is in a last that's Elast Yeah, yeah, I think that's Elaest uh let me, let me google really quick.
Speaker 4: Is Juniper a cat?
Speaker 2: It's not Juno?
Speaker 4: Juniper capital is uh yeah, Juniper is no, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew that. What was his? He said?
Speaker 4: Jacksonville of what Florida?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that's yeah, but I think my.
Speaker 2: Who goes to talahas well?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 1: The Kentucky's capital is Frankfurt. No one goes to Frankfurt. I mean, can't use that in the Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, Okay.
Speaker 3: For magazines, we had nothing for Ted found you had nothing as well. And the menu items Jolly Ranchers for Ted and juice for.
Speaker 2: What menu they have?
Speaker 1: Jolly Ranchers, storm or slushies? One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, another round of categories. Congratulations to Fallon, you are the overwhelming winner as always.
Speaker 1: As always as an exaggeration, but I will one on one point three KWB. For all my millennial folks. You probably know that this is the Magic school Bus theme. So when we're like, let's do an after school pop quiz, I'm like, well, it has to be the theme for Magic school Bus, Miss Frizzle obviously, so obviously it's a little nod to those of us that grew up with a magic school bus. But this is where we ask you some trivia questions. We call it the after school pop Quiz. Because school is out. You can call six five one nine eight nine KDWB. Today you're play playing for Nickelodeon Universe Passes. Shout out to Mall of America for providing these. You get two wristbands so you can go over and ride all the rides you want to ride. I mean they add new rides all the time, which is very cool. We kind of have different different things we do depending on who we're with when we go there, Like with all of we typically start with the carousel, and then we'll do like have.
Speaker 4: You ever done like the actual bus where it.
Speaker 1: Goes yeah, uh huh yeah, what is that Diego's bus something? Yeah, we've done that. We've done the paw patrol car. But when I'm with like Dylan Straight to rock Bottom plum Chef's Kiss, it's so good.
Speaker 4: What about the wheel?
Speaker 2: I don't you know what's funny.
Speaker 1: I genuinely don't think I've ever actually ridden the Ferriss Wheel. Oh do you bring it up every time? And I honestly don't think you've read it either. I think that you just lie and say you have.
Speaker 4: I've written that wheel.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi, Katy w B. What's your name? Stacy? Tracy Bracey? All right, Tracy? Hold on, Hi katyw B. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Jen?
Speaker 2: Can you troll your Can you turn your radio down a little bit? Here we go.
Speaker 1: We have Tracy and Jen competing against each other. If you know the answer to the question, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Question one?
Speaker 1: Which continent is home to the Amazon rainforest?
Speaker 11: Jen?
Speaker 4: Yes? Jen? Africa?
Speaker 2: Not Africa? Tracy? Do you have a guess?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: That America?
Speaker 2: Yes, Tracy, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Question number two, which organ in the human body is responsible for filtering waste from the bloody?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Tracy, that's right, Tracy, Tracy, Jen.
Speaker 2: Thank you for trying.
Speaker 1: But Tracy came in hot today. Tracy, you've got a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations. Thank you, You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: We're to come back. We're going to do Uh.
Speaker 1: I have some exciting developments in my home that i'd like to chat about Okay.
Speaker 2: Coming up in five minutes.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. I am, I'm not trying to brag, but we our house was built like in the nineties, so a lot of things have to be like slowly updated here and there when we moved in. After a while, we'd get a new HVAC. We had to get a new ac, things like that because they were so old at that point. New thing we're getting, because it's made of actual wood, a new deck.
Speaker 4: Ah, do you get so excited? Is this? Is it going to be a big deck?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have anything less than a big deck.
Speaker 4: Ooh okay, so we're talking like.
Speaker 2: At least four feet bigger of a deck.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had a deck extend that big?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: A deck that big, Not even Jake Jake's deck.
Speaker 1: No, well we share a deck, but yeah, no, we share it, but he I just the thing is is like I want more space because right now everything's really tight. I want like a big, welcoming open deck.
Speaker 4: What is your deck made out of wood?
Speaker 1: So and it's hard, but it's like it's as it's aging that deck is not as strong as it used to be.
Speaker 4: But is it? Is it treated like is your deck? It can get wet.
Speaker 2: The deck gets wet.
Speaker 1: But the problem is, since it's wood, it's like the lubricant for it. It's not good. Actually, it's not working with it. It's working against my deck.
Speaker 4: Okay, some of that happens.
Speaker 7: JA.
Speaker 4: So is Jake's Jake slipping on that deck?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I slip on that deck for sure. But Jake, I usually he's like kind of stay inside. He's like, why are you all over that deck?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I think that the new deck built out of a composite is it the right move?
Speaker 4: So we do? Does he is? Okay?
Speaker 3: So are you gonna have like first you're out there? Is he just gonna like sit on the deck.
Speaker 1: I will be sitting on the deck. I'm gonna guess he's gonna be grilling on the deck.
Speaker 4: Ooh yeah, getting at me on that deck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll have plenty of room to be out the meat, lap up the meat on that deck.
Speaker 4: Okay. So Marl, the story is you're upgrading your deck.
Speaker 2: I want a big deck.
Speaker 4: You're getting a big deck. I want a big old What color are you?
Speaker 2: I don't really care.
Speaker 1: They showed me different colors and I was like, I don't care if it's like this kind of lighter white deck, I don't care if it's the dark deck I am.
Speaker 2: I love all decks.
Speaker 3: What about circumcision, it's beautiful things.
Speaker 4: I've decided that the pool life is not a life for me.
Speaker 2: The pool light, the pool like shooting pool or swimming in a pool.
Speaker 4: Dude, swimming, I'm talking about jumping in getting all wet.
Speaker 1: I've never been about that since I was like nine years old. I stopped being a pool person.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three. Katie got with bu with Found the Colts.
Speaker 1: Luckily Jake, my husband is so he gets in the pool with all of.
Speaker 2: More and I'm like, doing good, honey, good swim.
Speaker 3: I was just super embarrassed the other day at the pool. I had that you hear on the podcast Found the Colts. And then today we go to the pool as a family.
Speaker 2: You went today at what time? Eight am? My god?
Speaker 4: It was it was like eight thirty.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 4: Now the issue is, and I love the elderly. Elderly people are awesome.
Speaker 1: Dude, where's this going? Please, don't insult an entire group of people.
Speaker 3: No, no, No, they were just doing their you know, like they're water aerobics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you brought your kids in screaming while they were trying to have a nice workout.
Speaker 4: No, it was like, this's on you. There's a suber area for children.
Speaker 2: Okay, then you're fine.
Speaker 4: There was one dude just eyeing up my wife like non stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, older people care, they don't care as much. Okay, no we don't.
Speaker 4: We get to the.
Speaker 3: Kids zone and Jen's just standing there in like a bikini and the guy I clocked it right away because he stopped his laps and he held the corner and he just like he was just watching her. And then I noticed because he didn't even see me looking at him. That's how the folks like zoomed in.
Speaker 4: He was my wife.
Speaker 3: And then every time he like did a stroke to the left, you know how you turn your head a little bit, huh, he would turn his head and like get a glance, like glance yeah, and he I swear to god, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. And then with the final stroke, as he's checking out my wife just boom right into.
Speaker 1: The instant karma. Also, your wife almost killed a man today, so that's.
Speaker 3: On her, that is true, and she was she was really looking forward to going to the hots up too, and then she was like, yeah, I can't risk him like coming over.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna No, you do not want to be trapped in that situation.
Speaker 4: And the kids.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. We like to invite our buddy head in from.
Speaker 2: Time to time to uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He kind of like he's a funny guy because I like he's just so positive all the time. But he's he does to go about his day and I thought, what has come to him? And he writes it his notes app, which is when you work in radio you kind of do that all the time. But I love that he does that and he'll come in and share it. And then we creatively dubbed it a Ted talk because his name is Ted.
Speaker 2: You get it. So we're going to do a Ted talk when we come back.
Speaker 4: Great points to you never know what he's going to say.
Speaker 2: Five minutes on KDWB.
Speaker 11: Ted talks.
Speaker 2: All right, teddy boy, it is time for your.
Speaker 11: Talk chat gab here to talk about the real pressing topics on everyone's mind. Like, Okay, I want to get your opinions on this. I have two friends from my hometown who have moved into their parents' houses, and I want to know what your opinion is on that. I will say, I think it's sort of weird, but it's also, I guess, kind of wholesome. One of my friends moved in right next door to his parents, to his childhood home. I thought that was sort of odd. Then some friends of mine, like last week, moved into their parents' house. They bought their parents' house, and.
Speaker 1: So they're not moving Okay, at first I thought you meant they were moving back in with their parents.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, So this is totally.
Speaker 2: Different than what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: They purchased the word did that wrong?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, purchased their childhood home from their parents.
Speaker 1: Well, financially very smart move because depending on Okay, let's say if the parents still had a mortgage, they could transfer the mortgage over to them, so they're going to get the interest rate, and like that's a very financially smart Also, the parents in general, even if the mortgage is paid off, probably going to give them a really good deal, probably so honestly, in this economy, maybe a.
Speaker 4: Ball or all right, And I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it would be a little weird, like like, don't moving into the same bedroom because it's just like your parents, Like I would always think it's like mom's room.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, that room. That's sort of how I feel. So it would be a little awkward. And then then I.
Speaker 3: Would also, yeah, I would also feel.
Speaker 4: Weird changing anything.
Speaker 3: So I want to want them to come over and be like, oh, yeah, you took this out or whatever.
Speaker 2: Never feel bad about that at all. I'd like bull doze it down, or we're.
Speaker 4: Moving this wall.
Speaker 1: I've always hated this carpet, Like, I would never feel bad about that.
Speaker 2: I would totally that part would not bother me.
Speaker 3: I want to feel bad about it, but I would just be annoyed with the comments that would like maybe come with it. Oh for sure they think they still own the place, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be one weird thing.
Speaker 11: You'd have to make sure, Like, yeah, I'm happy for them because it's a gorgeous house and like you said, properly financially pretty smart, But I just don't know that I could do it. I don't know that I could move into my childhood home.
Speaker 1: The one that would be weirder for me is the moving in next to my parents. That would be actually way weird for me because I love my parents and it would be very helpful when my kids are young. But like, I don't know, but some people are so close.
Speaker 2: To their families. This isn't that abnormal.
Speaker 1: People like will move in very like my Actually, I'm going to visit my I went to visit my friend last weekend, Indiana. She built a house. Now it's farmland, so there's a little distance, but there are two houses away from each other, Okay, and they love it.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, good for them for sure. I just I wanted to know if people think that's weird or not.
Speaker 3: I guess it might be a thing too, like if you're super if you're a little unhappy with your adult life, but like you have such a great childhood you like trying to like attach to those like memories that you like move on to the same street, or like you want to give your kids.
Speaker 1: The same same whatever. You Yeah, that I could see checked it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I like that way to make it wholesome.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, kind of sad.
Speaker 1: All I thank you, Ted, You're welcome one point three KATWB with Fallon and Cult. I put this up on our Instagram. If you don't follow us yet, it would just tick.
Speaker 13: Don't.
Speaker 2: I can see you're getting attitude.
Speaker 1: Let's take a nice approach instead of stop stop yourself. I saw you can't see him because it's radio obviously, but he started.
Speaker 2: Being like, I can tell you it's gonna be like what was wrong with you? Like he was gonna turn on you.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you don't follow us Fallon and Cult on Instagram, we would greatly appreciate the follow.
Speaker 3: Every follow we get a single sad persons gifted the kitten.
Speaker 2: Just know that we cannot make those problem. It happens, okay, I guess Okay.
Speaker 1: So I put this up on Instagram, and uh it's basically what song or song lyric right now describes. YO six live and we got some great ones. If you would like to add to this, you can you can call six five to one nine eight nine KTWB Okay. You can also text in five through nine two one KDWB one. But if you text in, you got to include your name your situation.
Speaker 2: If you have a partner their name kind of.
Speaker 3: Thing now's and I get active sometimes a lot of times, not though I'm kind of like you in a way.
Speaker 4: I'm a lazy I'm a lazy lover.
Speaker 2: Are you trying about me?
Speaker 4: We all know how you do.
Speaker 2: You don't know know about my life.
Speaker 4: You've said it enough time.
Speaker 2: I haven't said I'm a starfish queen.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Same, So this is basically.
Speaker 3: My wife doing all the work.
Speaker 2: What do you contribute to that household?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was trying to think of, like any I was sitting on the couch and like, do I have any redeeming qualities in this relationship?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Money, that's exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she could do that anyone.
Speaker 1: She can make so much more money than you just get only fans. This is the one we got from Becky little Ace base.
Speaker 12: Oh so she seems like Becky has one goal in min Yeah, try and get that baby.
Speaker 1: So that means they're timing things out. They're like, you know what I mean, they're checking her ovulation schedule. I know how that goes. Got this one from Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Get a Girl. Okay, col God, you really played that one out. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: These are if you're turning on your radio, these are songs or song lyrics that represent your sex life right now. This is from Lindsay says, my husband broke his hip an arm and is laid up for three months.
Speaker 2: So this is her song.
Speaker 4: Also probably a month and he's risking that, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The leg doesn't matter, but then the arm. I feel like you gotta be careful out there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think this one needs any explanation. It's a slow burn, so let it. You'll see, we'll get there.
Speaker 4: Nothing less forever.
Speaker 3: But that guy.
Speaker 4: Way hold on denying it.
Speaker 2: I get to it.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get to it. That was the dumbest clip ever. Dustin the wind is what it is. God, you can't blame you for the top research team here, Katie w b uh. This one comes congratulations from Natalie.
Speaker 8: So the name.
Speaker 13: The place to the place to load the place, so did the ind.
Speaker 2: Hello tongue my goodness.
Speaker 1: She also included the tongue out emoji, which I felt was an unnecessary addition. There, Natalie, we get it, we get it. Marnie threw in the stones for us get a new partner. Then they sound they suck.
Speaker 4: What is this like the flip reverse opposite?
Speaker 2: I told you, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Put someone out there at Varsie and there's getting all the nasties heading on on the number of people, the number of people that messaged this in I can't even tell you, but this one's a very popular one.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing your fain. Also, what the heck? Why would you choose that version?
Speaker 1: Why would you not choose Celine Dion, which is the far superior version?
Speaker 4: But this is this is yours? I feel like forgotten, not Joel, No way did you come from? Wha did you go? You come from?
Speaker 2: This makes sound like you snuck up on me. Where did you come from?
Speaker 4: Where did you go?
Speaker 3: You don't like that?
Speaker 2: It's a creepy.
Speaker 1: If you have one you can call, you can text, all right? Some of these are getting aggressive. What song or a lyric from a song described your sex live six five one nine eight nine katw B? Where to come back with your pop pult your many won't believe who Nikki Glazer.
Speaker 2: She matched with on the dating apps? What Celebrity No?
Speaker 3: One O?
Speaker 1: One point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cole got so many text messages.
Speaker 2: If you could describe your.
Speaker 1: Sex life in a song or song lyric, but what what is yours?
Speaker 7: Benny and my life phong would probably be Trey songs. The neighbors stole my name?
Speaker 12: Oh okay o was.
Speaker 7: The relationship it's going good?
Speaker 8: And my ex that was with her.
Speaker 7: Ten years wore I was never going to find anyone else after him because I have three kids and my life is actually great. I'm having amazing expect too good.
Speaker 2: For you, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, he says it all okay, thank you for calling me.
Speaker 2: I am blushing.
Speaker 4: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellent and Cult on one.
Speaker 1: On one point three k d w b Oh my goodness, I'm clatching my pearls over here. I'm what is happening? I've never even heard that song? My goodness Chapel Rowan. She went on the call her Daddy podcast revealed a lot. Big thing is that she has a girlfriend and she's been with someone for six months. She said it's serious, it's not casual, and she said the thing is too that's really great is she met this woman before she blew up, So her fame did not play a factor in their romance, which is really really nice.
Speaker 2: And she also said that she's not focused.
Speaker 1: On marriage or anything right now obviously, but they're they're very, very happy, which is great. So Scho, this is bizarre. And now I know you know a little bit more about this than I do. Cult the Joe Gotto story, he officially entered in patient treatment facility after sexual assault allegations.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who it was.
Speaker 1: I've heard of the show Impractical Jokers, but he said, like he's like the lead of that.
Speaker 3: Basically he was the one that he like wrote a lot of the bits or the majority, and he was like kind of the funniest, the fan favor I would say outside.
Speaker 1: Like sal but I think that he so he's admitted. I think he's so he's denied the sexual assault allegations, but he has admitted the inappropriate behavior. So explain what the inappropriate behavior was.
Speaker 3: So he would just basically people would go backstage to a meet and greet and then he would like find them on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Then he'd be like, hey, you should come to my hotel room. But he was like.
Speaker 3: Primarily sending you know, money for like food and stuff to people who would come to a show who were like eighteen nineteen who thought was attracted Yeah girls, okay, attractive yep, And he'd be like, hey, come to the hotel, but you can like use the freight elevator, like we could just like sneak you in. And apparently it was like a pattern that he would do this and a lot of like his his stops. But then somebody who used to work on the show said she made some allegations that was like harassment and yeah.
Speaker 1: Inappropriate behavior for her when she said he asked like invasive questions about her sex life and treated her rudely when she rejected his advances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he left the show a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: So I don't know other speculation that's what why that happened, But it's just it's kind of it's so weird because he was like so likable and nice and just kind of like the goofy guy. But you can it can be anybody who's just weirdo.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, time and time again. Jeff Based and Lauren Sanchez, they're planning to get married this summer, and of course they're going to have an ultra exclusive, ultra luxe guest list. Some of the names on that list, Oprah Winfrey, Gael King, Christian or Kim Kardashian, Katie Perry, Eva Longoria, Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 2: The list goes on and on. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Also, this is random, but so we don't do We've vowed to not do any stories on Kanye West because he's a disgusting person at this point that the statements he's made we do not agree with and they are not okay. But doctor phil is now going around saying that if Kim Kardashian doesn't start doing something on her end, she could lose custody of their children as well.
Speaker 2: Now I don't think.
Speaker 4: That that's true, doctor Phila.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on like with TMZ and he's like, she doesn't do anything, she could be in trouble too, but because it would be allowing them to be in harm's way and blah blah and all the things, which I get what he's implying, but I also just don't think it would get to that point.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: You may dislike Kim Kardashian all you want, but I do. She does seem to be a good mother. But again, I guess you never know anything, but she does seem to be a good in that situation. Let's be honest. The much better parent Louie the movie. We're all looking forward to that that's supposed to be released in twenty twenty seven, very excited for it. But the mother, the one who plays the voice of Chili, she was on the Big down Under podcast and they were like, how do you think that it'll score an OSCAR for Best Animated Feature? And she's like, well, I mean, we'd be down for that. But she has to be very very quiet. It's very top secret. She's not allowed to talk about the movie at all.
Speaker 3: I like Louis so much that I don't even want to see what any of the actors or actresses like look like or anything.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know anything about them.
Speaker 3: I just want to I want to believe that there is a world out there where blue is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Do you know that one day the guy who plays Blueie the voice actor was at Fox TV stations.
Speaker 12: I didn't know it here in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Or Minneapolis, yes, And I was like, oh, it's actually probably I didn't meet him.
Speaker 2: I think I might have freaked out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you would have.
Speaker 2: Just it would have been weird. It would have been weird. It would have been weird.
Speaker 1: Also, Nicki Glazer went on the Goop podcast with Gwyneth Paltrow and she was kind of calling uh, Gwyneth out for some things, and so gwyn went after her.
Speaker 2: I was like, didn't you match with my ex Ben affleck on Riya? And she's like, yeah, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: Match back with me, so she tried to hook up with him and was denied. She also revealed Andrew Garfield denied her she tried to match with him, and Riya is one of.
Speaker 2: Those you know, let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Y Ryan is one of those dating Appso thats only for rich, famous people or at least rich hot people, So we'll never know what that's like, but that's cool. That is your pop culture Minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: So this woman, she is fired up.
Speaker 1: You found out her boyfriend did something very sketchy with their mortgage money or rent money. We're gonna talk to her after this, give me condumn. It's one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cole. I'm just gonna let Gabriella get to it because she I can tell she's fired up, and part of me feels like we shouldn't allow someone to put someone else on blast, But the other part of me loves drama that isn't my own, right, So yeah, So, Gabriella, the flora is yours?
Speaker 2: What is going on in your world?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, love your show, Thank you.
Speaker 9: It's a rough day, so I'm calling to put my boyfriend one blast, okay, and if you're listening, Jason to.
Speaker 2: Get worse, I'm gonna have to believe that. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh sorry, but my boyfriend, mind you, we bought a house together, we're supposed to get married, so we decided to lose his job.
Speaker 8: H Please ask me how?
Speaker 2: How did he lose his job? Gabriella.
Speaker 9: So he's a manager, right, and another employee there has the only fans, right, Okay?
Speaker 8: Apparently he found out, so he's been spending our mortgage money, cheating on me, lost his job, and oh my god, I'm so frustrated, and like, how did this come about?
Speaker 9: I don't want to negotiations to Jason.
Speaker 1: Okay, what can I ask you, Gabrielle is maybe personal? But what did he pay her to do, like just to send him pictures.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I don't even know if I'm allowed to say this on the radio, but I'm gonna saying, and you just tried to beat me out. He paid her five hundred dollars take me.
Speaker 5: You're right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you're right. We are going to bleep that out for you.
Speaker 3: Sure, that's crazy. Okay, wait a minute, he paid her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, what if he paid her how much money?
Speaker 8: Doesn't even do that for me?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean, okay, listen to each their own. Except no, I get what you're saying, because that's not That's that that he was using urals money, cheated on you, and then.
Speaker 4: He was bringing bringing that part of his body home to you.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, lots of lots of issues here. Oh my gosh, Gabrielle, I'm on your side. This is why I am giving you an opening.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: People will seeing the radio are gonna be upset that we bleep that out. So I feel like we have to give an opportunity. If you want to know what it is, you can call us at six.
Speaker 2: Five one nine eight nine KTWB.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna to turn our microphones off because I don't want to get fined basically, or you can text five through nine two one kte WB one. But here's the thing you're signing up for receiving this information.
Speaker 2: We knew what it was, so we signed up for it, Gabrielle.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously there's no coming back from this, right, Like there's okay.
Speaker 4: Absolutely you haven't thought about like doing like a run.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna do like a revenge thing where like you get to choose someone to do that too, and then like I don't think she wants to.
Speaker 4: All right, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm disgusted. I'm disgusted, I'm embarrassed, I'm humiliate.
Speaker 9: We were going to get married, yeah, and now I can't even pay my mortgage. He's given her money for that.
Speaker 8: Why would you pay? No?
Speaker 1: No, just disgusting, Gabrielle. I am very sorry, but thank you for sharing. I'm glad we could be a space for you to feel safe invent.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you for allowing me to love you guys.
Speaker 1: Love one on one point three KATIEWB And my hands are tired. I've been over here texting. I still have so many people to get to. I'm so sorry. We had a girl named Gabriella and called her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I guess ex boyfriend out now.
Speaker 1: Called him out for what he did. They lived together, supposed to get married. They share a mortgage. She found ot he's spending the money. He was a manager at a place I had a bleeve out. Didn't want anyone local to know. Although if you know, you know, if you work there, you know. One of the employees had an only fans. I guess he found out he used their money for something. I had to bleep it out. It was far too vulgar for radio. This isn't a podcast, but I was like, if you call in, I will, we will tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: So here we go. Hello, Katy w b Hi, my name is Mariah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to.
Speaker 5: Know what.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh hive hundred dollars for that?
Speaker 4: Yeah feels like a weird thing to do, right.
Speaker 9: I mean there's a lot of girls that would just like so yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Hi, Katie w b Hi, I'm calling you.
Speaker 9: I want to find out what this man paid five hundred dollars for.
Speaker 2: All right? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Are you kidding, No, whats when you can do it for free?
Speaker 4: That's what everyone's saying. I didn't know you can get it.
Speaker 3: Out there on the streets like that.
Speaker 9: For making our money.
Speaker 2: But I know, I know, I feel like she could have charged more. It seems like, Hi, I'm guessing you want to know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it here?
Speaker 2: All right? You ready for it?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 8: Oh boy, yep.
Speaker 2: That's about the reaction. Hi kt WB was.
Speaker 9: Leaped out all right, so, oh boy, do.
Speaker 4: You think it's worth it?
Speaker 5: Hopefully?
Speaker 9: No, she's gonna run.
Speaker 2: Stalin and Cult one to one point three.
Speaker 1: K d w B. I am still texting people backs. If we haven't gotten your text yat, I promise it's coming to you.
Speaker 2: Just so many people, I don't know how'm gonna get through them.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, we're gonna come back. We're gonna do one K wordplay. If you'd like to play right now, your chance to win one thousand pennies with a fun little game you call six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w.
Speaker 10: Bas kisses.
Speaker 2: One on one point three.
Speaker 1: Kd WB's time for the funnest. The funnest that's that's proper gramm or the funnest game in all the land.
Speaker 2: Hi, what's your name? It's a Vanna?
Speaker 1: All right, So it's your chance to win one thousand pennies, and you get to choose if you want to partner with me or with Colt whoever you think you would match four words with better?
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 1: All right, Colt's gonna leave the room, and then I'm gonna get your words.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Your first word is hello, goodbye.
Speaker 2: Good one. Your next word is omelet.
Speaker 1: Ay, that's a tough one.
Speaker 7: I'm with.
Speaker 2: Scrambled, scramble. Okay. Your next word is planned and chore.
Speaker 8: Dishop.
Speaker 1: All right, let's call Colt back in and see how he does cold, All right, Cold. We're gonna start off easy with the first one. I just know you got this in you.
Speaker 2: Okay. Her first word was hello.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going to go in order with which ones I think would be easiest for you.
Speaker 4: Give it to me, mama, uh huh.
Speaker 2: To plant.
Speaker 4: Plants, I mean think it.
Speaker 2: Out, think it out.
Speaker 4: Sorry, like a potted pot.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, chure, sure, chure.
Speaker 4: Like okay, I'm thinking like work, chore, like a chore sheet.
Speaker 2: No, dang it, She chose an actual tour chore. She chose dishes.
Speaker 4: Oh, shoot, sheet nerves. I was trying to like to play on the word.
Speaker 2: Sorry, your final word is omelet.
Speaker 3: Omelet, egg and cheese. No, that's not one word egg.
Speaker 2: She did scramble. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: You were close.
Speaker 1: Well fifty better than some days, that's for sure, But thank you for trying to play. We do it every day, though many chances to win a thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three katiew with's found in Colts. I already got some flak from my wife for this.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: I was really excited about chicken pasto.
Speaker 3: And I've already talked about it with you on You and Jenny's podcast.
Speaker 1: But she wanted to call it I'm still fun. You can listen to it Tuesday's new episodes.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So she says she was making this this banging chicken pasto. Right, So I get home, I show up. What does she have? She has a a bun which he's and tomato with pasto on it. So I'm looking around at the fridge. Yeah, what'll happened to the chicken? I'm like, we're having the chicken. She was like, oh, I thought we could just do it without chicken. And I was like, that's not a chicken pasto, sandersteps just bread with cheese and tomato. And she was like, oh, I thought we could do like some type of vegetarian type of thing.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, that's the.
Speaker 3: The healthiest, the protein off of the button thing where it was like, uh no, you're not grateful. I'm like, well, I'm I'm just confused because the chicken pasta, yeah, would have chickens chicken, And.
Speaker 4: She just wanted me to let everybody know that I was in the wrong. I should have been happy about the meal I came home to. And I am sorry. Today's trending with felon.
Speaker 2: And cold on one on w B.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's this new food thing that I really want to try with cold, but the problem is he's yet again sick. Side note, Colt has literally been sick every day this year except for like two days. Yeah, and I'm her any go on vacation and I just really really don't want to be sick.
Speaker 4: I blame it on my im when they started school.
Speaker 1: This year, I know, But what's up with your immune system? Like you can blame your kids, but like, why is your immune system so weak? You got to go lick more handrails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably the issue. I don't I don't do enough licking. And that's all okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's this new thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, do buy chocolate, okay, and buy new I realize that it's not new to a certain areas, but to all across the US, it's very new. It's like pistachio filled chocolate. Now they have Dubai chocolate covered strawberries, like melty chocolate with a pistache. I want these. I have the chocolate covered strawberries in Switzerland. It's like a big treat there. But now I want the I want the Dubai chocolate cut. I saw a place in Eden prairie that has them cold. Will you go in on these fifteen dollars strawberries with me?
Speaker 2: They're covered in Dubui chocolate to.
Speaker 4: Be fair strawberries.
Speaker 3: I mean they're already like nine dollars as this, So that's actually that's my point.
Speaker 4: A terrible deal. Yeah, I'll do that with you.
Speaker 1: I really thought you would trick me, make me buy them, claim you'd pay me.
Speaker 4: I mean here it is, and then I'll get you back on Vemo.
Speaker 3: Except my vemo is a link to my bank, but my bank isn't linked to my Venmo.
Speaker 4: It's like weird thing. So I don't know. We'll figure it out. But if you just want to pick.
Speaker 2: It up, would you just say you'll see.
Speaker 4: It when you don't take your money?
Speaker 2: I don't thrust that at all.
Speaker 1: The countdown is on as the Nintendo switch to is going to be released in June, so games are rolling out in three phases. The first wave of games expected in June, will feature first party titles like Your Zelda and Your Mario. The second phase will be around October and will feature third party games, and then the final phase set for November.
Speaker 2: Wow, perfect time for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Should be a blend of both first party and third party titles. Like I said, just in time for the holidays. Isn't that just so great?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Does anybody owe you money? By the way, what do you mean? I don't know. Have you have you leased out money lately?
Speaker 2: What do you mean leased out money? What is that a thing? I don't think anyone leases out money.
Speaker 4: Well, then they pay you like a little interest back or whatever.
Speaker 1: I've never had anyone pay me interest back when I've loaned the money. They've either been people I knew wouldn't pay me back and they did not, or they've been people I trusted and they actually paid me back, but I didn't make them pay me an interest.
Speaker 4: Which one would I be if I had to borrow?
Speaker 2: How much money?
Speaker 4: Dang dude, how much money?
Speaker 1: While you think about it? Does T say at pre check? Actually help?
Speaker 4: Will?
Speaker 2: They say?
Speaker 1: A study says an average of seven minutes is saved. I find that it saved me a lot more than seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Somebody say, because everyone to know how awesome it is, that's where it is, Okay, I think, to be honest with you, I'm gonna throw out a number that I think you would actually let me borrow without you would have some hesitation, But I think you would let me at least borrow thirty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Probably knew it.
Speaker 4: I should have shot higher.
Speaker 2: Now it's too late. That's your max.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna give me a brand new golf cart, though.
Speaker 2: Why would you need a golf cart?
Speaker 4: So you a car I love two miles from the station.
Speaker 1: It's like you can't so you just keep buying electric bikes and golf carts. With all that money, you could actually buy a car. What's wrong with you? All right?
Speaker 4: Whatever, just right out the check.
Speaker 2: No, it's not happening. What years is it? I'm checked brow up trending, Alert.
Speaker 4: Trending. There's cash have yeah.
Speaker 1: No, remember you know it's not connected to your bank account, so it wouldn't matter anyway.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. That's very kind of you to even offer.
Speaker 2: I didn't offer.
Speaker 1: I never said can I loan or, as you put it, lease you money, which is the craziest phrasing ever from borrowing money from someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: So anyway, let's be clear for sure, I'm leasing you zero dollars.
Speaker 4: That does a good return of my investment.
Speaker 10: Why