Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, basketball fans. San Antonio Spurs fans, Welcome to another edition of the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast. Witch you boy a fan of the Black and Silver of over forty years.
Speaker 2: So much he's gotta tat it on his arm. Come on, dude, a former stand up comedian. That's better and now your host here he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dizzel, I was hoping you'd finish with the dizzle, because we're gonna finish with the sizzle. Spurs fans, Welcome to another edition of the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast.
Speaker 2: Right yeah with your boy, Katie. I am excited. It is the end of the year. US Spurs fans are sitting at home watching some of these other teams play in the playoffs. But we saw some positive things throughout the year with this young Spurs team and looking forward to a bright future. Welcome to our second annual SASA Awards. That's right, the San Antonio Spurs Annual Awards Show. We can't come up with a shorter name. It was better than swak. I don't even want to say. Almost said swastika. Okay, we don't want to go there. It's a Family Show. We said something like that last year, like sealed with a kiss, and it was just way too long, all right, but I kind of like it. This year the San Antonio Spurs Annual Award Show right here with your boy Katie. We got some great awards coming up, so stick around Best Career, high Moment, Inspiring Moment of the Year, Speech of the Year, Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, our Admiral Leader of the Year, and so much more. We got some great clips lined up for you too, so stick around here to the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast and our annual Awards show coming up. But let's start Spurs fans. What a season? All right? What a season? It was kind of like we were playing with house money once Greg Popovich went down. It was a weird season because when Greg Popovich went down, we were like, man, what's gonna happen? Is this team gonna fold? Are they gonna go under? But they showed so much grit, determination and drive throughout the season. I can't wait to see this when it comes to let's say, playoff time next year. Yeah, let's say that, Spurs fans, let's speak it into existence. The Western Conference is a tough conference, but San Antonio hung tough, also played spoiler to several teams and positioning, so on and so forth. But compared to last year, the San Antonio Spurs did ay have a positive season. In the offseason, they went out and got some great veterans on this team with Chris Paul and Harrison Barnes, who are up for a few this year. In their own right here on the show, Chris Paul showed why he's a winning formula for any team. Every team he's gone to, the win percentage has gone up, and the Spurs win percentage jumped all the way up the thirty four wins. I know we expected more Spurs fans, but the problem is here in San Antonio, you've gotten two use to the ninety nine championship, three to five, seven, almost making it, Ina, almost making it. In two thousand and two, we should have won, We should have won five straight. But as we know in sports, injuries happen. Things happen, and it happened this year with Greg Popovich. Greg Popovich going down, it was almost like a surreal moment here in San Antonio. A lot of you Spurs fans were complaining, oh he needs to move on. He needs to let somebody in, new team, new players, young guys. We need a young coach. And guess what when he went down, you guys still complained about the coaching. For somebody like Mitch Johnson to come in and do what he did, you better praise the good Lord that he did as well as he did, and we're gonna praise him on this show. Were there moments that the coaching staff messed up rotations, Sure, but keep in mind Mitch Johnson never played a game in the NBA. He only played at Stanford with the Lopez Twins. He is a basketball mind and he's been underneath Greg Popovich for several years. Even at the end of this year when they asked Wimby what's to come in the coaching position, he said he'd like to see Mitch return. The team has taken the Mitch. You the fan have not taken the mitche But keep in mind, our Obi Wan went down, our Luke Skywalker went down. We were left with Han Solo and the crew to defend the Rebel bas and we didn't do that bad of a job. And if you didn't follow the Star Wars reference, Obi Wan was Popovich when Ben Yama was Skywalker. You got it right, You got it? Okay, all right, just making sure you're following the bouncing basketball here on the show today. But it was a weird year. We still had an older Jedi, almost like our Mace wind Do on the team. Why am I going all Star Wars. I'm just surprised. I know all these names Marvel movies. I should have went with our Mace wind Dow was kind of like O Our Yoda. Let's call him our Yoda. He's twenty years in the league CP three. He was our Yoda and he was leading this team out there, leading a young Jedi crew including Steph Castle. We just hope Steph Castle doesn't turn to the dark side become Darth Vader. That's another story. All right. We're done with the Star Wars references. But a lot of you understood what I was saying, didn't you. But us Spurs fans were sitting here wondering what was going to happen to this team. But we were above five hundred for a majority of the year. Early in the year, you know, we were thirteen and eleven, fifteen and twelve, seventeen and fifteen and we started to slip a little bit. But the one thing we got to look at the silver lining behind all this. We didn't have huge losing streaks like last year ten, thirteen, fourteen, nineteen. Does everybody remember that nineteen game losing streak? Oh man, man, it took me back to the days of nineteen eighties when I watched the Spurs and they weren't that good and they had one of the worst teams in the NBA. It reminded me of the team before David Robinson got here. It was just really bad. But the Spurs didn't have that bad of a season and they're not far off. Ladies and gentlemen, especially in the West, we do need a couple pieces right now. We're not going to talk too much about it. We've talked about it all year long. Somebody like a nas Reed is out there in the free agency market. But where does that leave Chris Paul? Do we resign some of these guys? Do we get rid of some of these guys? I think we have a good core. We're missing one piece, And like they've said so far, it depends on what happens in this draft. If the Spurs can land a Connople or that kid out of Georgia. I think the Spurs are going to be fine with a healthy team, even bringing back Chris Paul. I believe we should bring back Chris Paul for another two year run. He likes San Antonio. I think he's great on the floor. He doesn't take up a lot of minutes twenty to twenty four, but when we need him for more, he's there something to think about, Spurs fans, and we'll talk about in our future podcast coming up here in the offseason. Yes, we'll be joining you, not weekly, but probably bi weekly with these Spurs report here on your favorite podcast platform, so make sure you stick around for that. We're gonna also have some specialty shows throughout the year and we will bring you news as it happens. All right, So let's get to our second annual. Yes, oh, we got the music this year. You've got your finest jersey on. I see the artist Gilmore jersey in the crowd, I see the Whimby, I see the Robinson, I even see it. Is that a rudy gay That isn't rudy gay jersey over there? Welcome everybody to the first ever, second ever San Antonio Spurs annual award show right here on the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast with your boy Katie. We have some great moments coming up, some great clips to show you, and some great awards to give away. And starting things off in our second annual award show here on the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast, We're gonna start off with best career high moment. We had several of them this year. Victor wembin Yama going for fifty against Washington. We also had Victor Wembinyama going for forty two against the Nick's Christmas Day. We also had Steph Kassa with thirty three against Charlotte, and of course the Mamu game. Let's check out what Victor had to say.
Speaker 3: Six thrays three straight games.
Speaker 4: What's six? Look at an answer, stops fades and he puts it in.
Speaker 3: Had to France to play the Pacers for a couple of games in Paris, Yama, and he puts in a seventh three.
Speaker 4: That's a new single game record for Wemby.
Speaker 2: Here's Victor a little step back the game.
Speaker 5: He coutch a seven footer deep in the lane.
Speaker 4: The sell that's the kitchen yea.
Speaker 3: Hey from Victor Webbanyama three to seven run. Wemby's got a career high forty three.
Speaker 4: During this game has been twenty one.
Speaker 3: Victor Webanyama forty three points on a career night eight threes made, got the ball stripped there for a second, got it back and puts it in forty five.
Speaker 4: Jesse Brandow heard about George.
Speaker 3: Guarded by Kisburg turn shoots and swisses for fifty.
Speaker 4: He's not human, He's an alien.
Speaker 2: That was the first nominee, Victor Wembanyama going for fifty against Washington. Our next nominee goes to Steph Castle for his and yes, I put a little panache on that right there, Steph Cassell. That's what I ended up doing. Steph Castle with his new career high of thirty three against the Hornets.
Speaker 4: Castle guys up an under the rookie.
Speaker 5: Flip it on the other side against the loon I got a crack. Steph Castle making a difficult shot look easy.
Speaker 3: Castle crossover, keeps the handle and scars it.
Speaker 5: What lane he saw, I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: He's got a nice, nice handle.
Speaker 5: I mean he picks the most difficult route and still able to be two defenders to help the job by them to sell just to the battle and the defensive last year, not gonn see the rebound.
Speaker 4: De Aaron Box's checked back into the game. Ain't minute mark? Fourth quarter? Castle a long one. It's good. Had a new career high for Steph Castle.
Speaker 5: Announcer keeps telling everybody that he can shoot the ball. I don't know if anybody's listening right now. Steph Castle in a huge shot.
Speaker 4: Is no good.
Speaker 3: Diafante missed it short handed the layup castles all by himself and.
Speaker 4: He got poled. Put it down thirty pace.
Speaker 3: Steph Castle really have to foul him.
Speaker 2: And got That was our second nominee for best career high Steph Castle. He would go on to hit another three more points in that one too, making it thirty three points against Charlotte earlier this year, and our final nominee is known as the Mamu game. We all remember that one from Mamukelavisich had a huge game this year. Check it out.
Speaker 3: Mamo running jammon Oh who's on a car.
Speaker 4: Breakaway. kJ sets the screen so hand over Momo free. He makes new career high for Mono.
Speaker 5: And then gets it out of carl Anthony Towns can't get out out there in time.
Speaker 4: He Mamo gets another shot.
Speaker 5: Card Watson a good one.
Speaker 4: Hey let him play it.
Speaker 3: Seventy threes and he hasn't missed from Downtown.
Speaker 4: Bombed. I go, it's PJ Talker. Two of the oldest players.
Speaker 3: In the league, dels thickabockers, and I think we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna come this long game.
Speaker 4: Is ever to say.
Speaker 2: Their final nominee and best career high of the year here on the San Antonio Spurs Annual Awards show, and the winner goes to tough one. Should have had a drum roll open it up. Here goes to Victor Wimbanyama's fifty piece. It was close because Mamu himself shot ninety three percent from the field seven of seven from three point range in that game. But Victor Wembanyama tops a career high and three points make He had amazing stat line as well. Victor Wimbanyama could not be here today to accept the awards because our ceilings are a little too little, so I will hand them to the award with a step layer later on when we meet next year. Congratulations going out to Victor Winbanyama, winner of our best career high moment in twenty twenty five. Let's move on to inspiring moment here on the show, and let's start with Chris Paul CP three getting twenty five thousand assists.
Speaker 6: This is every teammate you have assisted on in your career. We have all watched and admirs you in this long journey and we've all been privileged this year to experience it close. It's been a hell of a journeys.
Speaker 2: We are very, very privileged to.
Speaker 6: Be part of that typical CP fashion. After he passes Magic and Jake Kidd and in all the milestones and he's had, this is at the top. Is a number two assist guy and he got it with a win.
Speaker 2: Nominee number one Chris Paul with his twenty five thousand assists, we actually got him to see surpass the twenty five thousand point mark, I believe this year as well against Toronto, another great moment that could have been a one in the mix here. Also inspiring moment of the year. CP three had a lot of them this year. CEP three, Harrison Barnes and Julian Champenny for playing eighty two straight games and of course rounding out the inspiring Moment Award. Here is the Momo Game.
Speaker 4: Mama.
Speaker 6: Let's start with the game first. You got your teammates here.
Speaker 4: You guys got off to a big league They cut it down to eight a couple of times. What'd you guys say to each other?
Speaker 2: How did you guys keep your composure?
Speaker 4: We just tell We just told each other we're gonna keep fighting no matter what. Did this win. We had a great first supporter, so we just wanted to.
Speaker 6: Keep it off.
Speaker 5: No metto if they.
Speaker 2: Went on the run or not.
Speaker 6: The way that you were shooting tonight, could you have shot it with your eyes closed and it still would have gone in?
Speaker 4: Probably not, but you know we felt amazing than get to.
Speaker 5: Our teammates for trusting me, coaching staff, everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited. My family is here.
Speaker 7: Oh here, my father here, and my brother here.
Speaker 4: It's an undoiable night.
Speaker 6: Thank you everybody for coming out.
Speaker 2: We love you guys.
Speaker 4: Play. Have you ever seen a shooting performance like this before?
Speaker 2: He gotta me telling you some mom came what nobody say?
Speaker 4: My man is off?
Speaker 8: Fight Sanzu Mama calavishitz up for the award this year here on the San Antonio Spurs Weekly podcast for inspiring moment of the Year, and the winner is I think we know who it is.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes up for the career high going to Mamu Calavisich. Yes, Mamu, what a great night. Thirty four points ninety three percent from the field. We had mentioned on a previous show this year. That is probably one of the best go to moments I've seen. I'm sorry, lockdown moments since Michael Jordan. Laugh at me all you want, but the man was on fire. That's right, as Alicia Keys would say, this man is on fire, all right, But Mamu Calavisich, we would love to see him back here next year. Just work on that defense, Mamu. All right, We're on that him in or defense. We need you, all right, But what a spark plug off the bench. And we can also hand out another award right now for of course, Speech or Moment of the Year. Flavor Flame Flavor Flave definitely coming in with that award for Speech of the Year, one of my favorite awards that we came up with this year. You guys are gonna love it. A couple of these are going to go back to back here, Scuffle of the Year. Here's our first nominee. Do you guys remember when Jeremy Sohan and Julian Champenny would not take any ish from the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 9: Champenny fix it up, gives it a castle, finds a cutting side with the hammer.
Speaker 7: And now we had a scuffle at center court Kenrich Williams and Juliet Sampenny and now don't mix it up with so Hand.
Speaker 2: This was our first time that we saw the San Antonio Spurs really say hey, we're here to play. We're not gonna be any pushovers. And Jeremy don't mess with the Sohan destroyer really decided to step in and it was pretty interesting him getting in loud Dort's head because lou Dort ended up getting ejected, but Jeremy did not in that one. That is our first nominee for Scuffle of the Year, Champenny and so Hand versus the Oklahoma City Thunder. Here's our second one. You may not remember. It was the first week of the season. Dylan Brooks, Oh yeah, we know that guy versus who Victor win Benyama check it out?
Speaker 3: Three well short a couple of those rustic threes that worked that way.
Speaker 4: They stopping a Town of the Webby Balls. Brooks is there him, Brooks fighting for it. Watch out, watch out home, Dylan Brooks an Wenby? You know that just done? Necessary? Brooks in there pushing me. How many times did the official have to blot the whistle?
Speaker 2: Dylan Brooks versus Victor Wembin Yama Scuffle of the Year. I remember this game because we were at that game and it was one of the first times we actually saw Wenby say I'm not giving up the ball. This is mine. Kind of a vision of maybe what's to come. Do you think Spurs fans and our final nominee here in Scuffle of the Year on the San Antonio Spurs Annual Awards show with your boy Katie, you remember so hand the destroyer again. Something tells me he's going to turn into our Dennis Rodman, I think so. Check it out when he took on Jaden McDaniels of Minnesota.
Speaker 9: Jeff Benny fires quickly, no good offensive rebound, Chris Paul three two strong, and McDaniel's getting tied.
Speaker 7: Up a stuffle for the second straight night.
Speaker 9: No one's leaving the bench either.
Speaker 7: Way, and they'll settle this down.
Speaker 9: But McDaniels in Sohan getting heeded.
Speaker 2: That is our third nominee for Scuffle of the Year. Jeremy Sohan had a few of them this year, and that's what I love about Jeremy. Let's give a big shout out and applause to Jeremy so Hand. I think he's gonna be our enforcer and backbone. I really do. He found his mark on this team. You know that point guard position didn't work well for him, but guess what, now he's another guy that can dribble the ball for the Spurs. So Spurs fans, we have a good one here in San Antonio with Jeremy. We were gonna also give you a honorable mention when he also got in a scuffle in la as well. So Jeremy with three opportunities to get a Scuffle of the Year, I think he has a pretty good chance. And let's open it up right here. Scuffle of the Year award goes to Victor Winbinyama and Dylan Brooks. Not just because it's Wemby, but this was a pivotal moment in Victor Wembinyama's career since he's only been in the year, not even two years. This was the start of the season during Week one or two against the Rockets, and he wasn't going to take no ish. He got on the floor, he balled and balled out, and he wouldn't let go of the ball. He was like a kid on the playground saying, uh uh, I want you to know that I'm here, that I'm ready. I don't care if Dylan Brooks is trying to take it, Jayden McDaniels is trying to take it, Lebron James is going to try to take it. I'm holding this ball, holding my ground. And the crowd went absolutely ballistic in the Frost Bank Center. So congratulations to Victor Wembinyama. I guess we can send you know, Dylan Brooks his but let's just send him a garbage bag with junkin it. Let's just do that. We can do that. This also leads into our next award here, the take no Ish Award going to either Victor Winbinyama, Jeremy's so hand, or even caj killed in Johnson. When he gets in the game and he gets those big plays in the middle and drives to the basket. I love when he flexes on him and looks at him and nobody messes with kJ. I love it. The winner of the take no Ish Award here on the San Antonio Spurst Annual Podcast goes to Wow Jeremy so hand he better pick up one after having three scuffles this past year, right, I don't even think he had a black eye as well. I don't think. So let's move on to our next awards. Only a few lined up here in the rest of the show. Our sixth Man of the Year comes down to either Mamu, Julian Champenny or CAJ. A round of applause, and let's open this one up up and it goes to Keldon Johnson kJ. Of course it does. He passed uh Monogenobli this year for most points in a season off the bench, so congratulation to him kJ, sixth Man of the Year. We also have a hot Shot Award we're just gonna throw out to Devin Vassell. He had one of the hottest shooting moments in the month of March, and in San Antonio Spurs history, he had the most three pointers made in a month by a Spur in the organization in the month of March. So congratulations to Devin Visell. We're moving fast and furious here, but we're not going to hit any trees what too soon. Sorry. Rest in peace to my boy Paul Walker, who couldn't be here tonight. I know we're being silly on this award show, but that's what this is all about. It makes us different from other San Antonio Spurs podcasts. That's right. We had a little bit of human we're involved with it too. It's like sitting down with you boy. We're just rapping right talking about the Spurs and having a little bit of fun. Let's move into our next award, shall we. This is our Dirty Work Award. This is a little bit different than the Take no Ish Award, right, the dirty Work Award someone who's gonna go out there, get you rebounds, assists, set those picks, get a few points here and there. And there's quite a few Spurs that are up for this. But right now, Mamukalavisich up for this award. kJ who just one our sixth Man of the Year award. And how about Bizmack Biyambo in this category. Biz Mack Biyambo played a great year as well, came in off the couch literally, so let's see if he can steal this one. Away. The winner of the Dirty Work Award goes to Biz mack Byambo. We've got to give it to the Biz. Nobody beats the Biz. Come on now, Biz coming off of his couch earlier this season, the longtime vet here in the NBA fifteen years. This is another guy. I hope the Spurs will resign for another year or two. He'd be a great addition to that second or third team, somebody that can come in and give Wemby a little bit of time. Also set those screens go for rebounds, and he has the length in the middle for block shots. As we notice when Victor Wembin Yhama goes out of the game, what happens That middle's wide open and we get killed in the paint. So congratulations to Biz mac Piambo picking up this award as well. Only a few more awards left here in the show. We've got to give a big shout out to our van brand new award this year. And I came up with it because some of the people on this list here are missed here in San Antonio. The hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday Award, that's right, Our Boys to Men Award for you nineties babies out there. The hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday Award some Spurs that have come and gone or maybe just left the season due to injury. Of course, on that list, the number one contestant Victor Winbin Yama, Greg Popovich, Trey Jones, and Zach Collins. This is a tough award here because Popovich is the heart and soul of this team. But let's see who wins this award for the hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday Award. I know what you're saying. Pop's not gone yet, Katie. We know neither's Wemby. We're just saying, let's open it up and see here ooh by. A very close contest Tray Jones. I've always loved Trey. If you listened to the show last two years, you know Trey was going to walk away with this award very close. We had Pop of it circle, but in the last minute entry and vote by yours truly listen, this is my show, okay. Trey Jones was such a great player for the Spurs. He's moved on to the Chicago Bulls. He said some great moments with them this year. We wish him the best of luck here in San Antonio and hey, it's not like we ain't ever seen a Spur come back to San Antonio a La Sean Elliott and more. We hope to see him back here in San Antonio one day. So let's move on down to our final three top three awards on the show here today. Next week we will cover a little bit of NBA playoff action. We will take a break after that week and then we will join you in two weeks after that. So we have our playoff show next week, we'll go over a little bit of NBA action. Make sure you join us on YouTube. We've got some great funny Spurs NBA shorts on there for you as well. From time to time we will drop a broadcast on there. Follow the San Antonio Spurs Weekly podcast with Kadie over on YouTube right now, make sure you subscribe. Let's move on to our next award, our Admiral award that is dedicated in the memory I know he has a passed away of our beloved David Robinson, our admiral, our leader, our strength, our heart, the one that got had started here in San Antonio in the nineties and won a title in ninety nine. This is for leadership on the team now, of course, bringing in Harrison Barnes. Chris Paul was a real big factor for the Spurs this year, winning more games than they did last year. Our nominees are kJ kJ is, a really big lifeblog bart plug off that bench for our Spurs, a great leader Harrison Barnes who has really led some of these young kids into their shooting form. And finally CP three Chris Paul all up for the Admiral Leader of the Year award and the winner goes too. There it is Chris Paul picking up his first award here on the San Antonio Spurs Annual Award Show. Come on over, Chris, We have Chris Paul here today. Why are y'all laughing? Where are y'all laughing? Chris comes, come tell these people, Tell these people how you're excited about this award? Right now? Come here, right here, the microphones right here. He just got quiet all of a sudden. Sorry, sorry Spurs fans, But the winner of Leadership award goes to Chris Paul. We hope to see him back here in San Antonio next year. Rounding out our final two awards of the year, our Defensive Player of the Year award. Three nominees in this category go to Jeremy Sohand kJ and Victor Wein Binyama Defensive Player of the Year award and this goes to let's see Victor win ben Yama. Yes, only playing half the year. This is not like the NBA where you've got to get a certain number of games and to win an award. Okay, Victor Wein Benyama led the league in blocks all year. Through half the year, he was leading. By the end of the year, he was leading. We are going to give him the Defensive Player of the Year award. Here on the San Antonios First Weekly Podcast with KD and here it is ladies and drumm, drummles because I was thinking drum roll right there. That's what happens when this is a live award show. You don't know what's going to happen. And all right, no broadcasting and editing here, ladies and gentlemen. The moment you guys have been waiting for Player of the Year. This seems pretty unanimous, but when you hear the people in the category, you might be like, hold up, wait a minute, I'm not sure. Let's run through the Player of the Year awards. Your first nominee, Chris Paul CP three, a man that led this team to more wins and continuing his winning ways no matter where he goes. Chris Paul, your first nominee, Keldon Johnson Player of the Year Awards, someone that should have won six Man of the Year if the dude from the Celtics didn't have such a hot year. I believe Kelden had a phenomenal year and is just getting better and just getting started in his prime, and gentlemen be ready for him to be a leader on this team even further in the future and possibly Player of the Year award winner here in San Antonio. Even though this gentleman only played half the year. Victor Winbinyama led the team in every major statistical category for individuals, points per game, rebounds, blocks. He led in the major categories in the limited time that he played twenty four points, eleven rebounds, almost four blocks. And guess what we predicted that we said he would average twenty four, twelve and four. Pretty dang close. Let's give us a no Stradamis of the Year award to me. I just know my boys, man, I know my spurs Man and final in this category. You've been waiting for him. Stefan Castle by far Rookie of the Year fifteen points almost the game right around that five assist clip. This man really was the guy with CP three late in the season that got to Spurs a lot of wins. This man was the heart and soul of this team. I believe towards the end of the year, in a quiet heart and soul of this team, he is up for Player of the Year with CP three kJ N Wemby and the winner goes to we knew it, Stefan Castle.
Speaker 10: Stefan Castle cannot be here tonight, so we are going to accept the award for him, sitting here right up next to my Rudy Gaye DeRozan bobbleheads.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna put it in a better spot. Let's put it between George Gervi and Victor wimbin Yama and my Funko Pop. I think that'll work perfect for everybody. But congratulations to all our winners here in the second annual San Antonio. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'll take over the second Annual San Antonio Spurs Award show with your silly, funny host KD. Make sure you stay tuned to.
Speaker 4: More Spurs action right here with the.
Speaker 1: San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast with Your Boy KD.
Speaker 2: An announcer of the Year, why, thank you, Thank you the only one that could accept it here today. Absolutely, I'll take that award. Announcer of the Year. I should be it should go to you because you really were the announcer of the year, Katie, that's true. I was the host of the year. Yes, the host of the year. Are we gonna be playing this music throughout the whole thing?
Speaker 1: It's glorious, it's amazing, just like the San Antonio Spurs coming up next year.
Speaker 2: Be prepared, world.
Speaker 1: Because not only is this podcast coming, so are the Spurs.
Speaker 2: Give me some music to get us out of here. That's more like it. Thank you for listening to another silly San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast with Your Boy KD. Hopefully you guys had fun with our awards show. We know we did.
Speaker 11: We're looking forward to this team making a splash in the off season again. We're looking for them to make a charge to the playoffs next year, and they will, and we're hoping that you stick around listening to more San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast Action with your boy KD. Follow us on YouTube, make sure you like love, subscribe, and we'll.
Speaker 2: See you next week and a half. For our Guess Today NBA Playoff previewer update, really, who cares, because when that black and silver blood is running through your veins, that's all that matters. Go Spurs Go. We'll see you next week. Take care of y'all,