Speaker 1: Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine in the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on.
Speaker 2: JRR Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Petties Meats on State Red four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I for Remember, we got the Big Game meat pack to give away taco with the grill and there's some Metallica tickets in the mix as well.
Speaker 1: Yep, grill a bunch of meat from Petties Big thanks to them, and I'm Metallica tickets. You just get registered at one oh one one WJRR on Instagram. It might go to you have a big old party Sunday. All right, we got you there, Doggie.
Speaker 3: Yes, speaking of Petty, how's this for a segue? Speaking of Petty, the Magic need to adopt Tom Petty's famous song free Falling, because that's what they're doing right now. Taco, you gotta get rid of the signs. The Magic get absolutely annihilated clabberd by Utah on Saturday Night one thirteen to nine. Since January one. Here's a stat for you. Since January one, the Magic are four and eleven. They have the worst the only three teams with the worst record in the month of January, and since the Jazz, the Nets, and the Wizards and they're all tanking. All right, those are three tanking teams. The Magic are in a bad way right now. So Taka no, I'm not moving the Signs.
Speaker 1: I saw that game and I was fighting through it with him from Tom's watch bar on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Do that place is amazing? It is it? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Really cool place.
Speaker 3: I had the magic ornerment. Yeah, the magic worner. The Fronds, by the way, did his part. He scored thirty seven in that game. But pallo, Wow, he is in a slump right now. Was four of nineteen from the floor. Has not played well since he got back.
Speaker 2: So do you think they make a move of any kind before the trade deadline? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Well, the trade deadline is this week. Hey, there's been some huge trades already. A blockbuster yesterday, the Dallas Mavericks traded Luka Doncic, one of the top young players in the league, to who the LA Lakers for Anthony Davis, who's a good player. But Luka Doncic is one of the maybe the top five players in the league. It looks like the Lakers have stolen another star here.
Speaker 2: And there was no indication from him that he was looking to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't know it was yeah, no. But you know what he's eligible for after this season, had he stayed in Dallas, a supermax three hundred and forty five million dollar contract. Gotcha, he's not due that since he's been traded to the Lakers. He's only gonna be able to make two hundred and thirty million, which is one hundred and fifteen million less. He's not happy.
Speaker 2: Lead me.
Speaker 3: He wanted to stay in Dallas and get that super max deal. I don't think Dallas wanted to pay. I think that's the issue here.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I'll make an agreement with you if the Magic have five losses in a row, and you guys can negotiate this. But I say, well, they've got three now, No, we're starting from now. If they have what, okay, then if we're starting at three, they're gonna say, if we have three more straight losses, the Magic signs come in. Does that sound fair? That's six in a row. Yeah, because it's already at three. Well I would have started zero. They play Golden State tonight. You guys play Golden State on the road tonight, so that's probably a loss. Yeah, okay, that's fair enough. Okay, three more losses, gonna make sure are out. Yeah, that's a shame.
Speaker 3: Lance. I know you were. I know you were tied to the TV set yesterday watching the NFC's third straight victory in the flag football game but the Bowl games right there at Camping World Stadium with the Goodyear blimp hovering over the city of Orlando yesterday, Did you watch it?
Speaker 2: Lent? No, When I saw that was the usual offensive explosion that is flag football.
Speaker 3: Yes, seventy six to sixty three, the NFC take down the AFC again for the third straight time. So you were watching the clash though, weren't you.
Speaker 2: I that was old school. Good to see NASCAR getting back to They hadn't raced at that track Bowman Gray Stadiums and for seventy one in the Cup.
Speaker 3: Series nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Chase Elliott wins the clash, of course his dad won, you know, won it back in the day, Bill Elliott. Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Dawsonville. So what else do we have? Rory forwards this weekend? Rory wins at Pebble Beach. Yeah, got a hole in what was it the opening hole where he got a hole in one? I don't know, but I did it and hold them. You got a hold in one. I saw it on the highlights. You got to hold in one in the first round. And then he goes on to win at Pebble Beach. Right here in Orlando, lim Kim won the LPGA season opener at the Grand Vacations Tournament of Champions out at the Hilton, So good, good for her. Did you see this college football so wacky Nebraska, which like sells out at spring game or you know they usually at sixty seventy thousand for their spring game. I told you last week UCF's not playing their spring game because they're afraid of other schools spying on their spring game and then coercing players in the transferring during the spring portal. Nebraska is now canceled at spring game for the same reason tampering. According to their coach mattol.
Speaker 2: This is again, this is all new territory side. It's like right all right. Mike the Bulldog Miyanchi, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety game weekday mornings adjacent to US, and he takes time out of his busy show to join us here for the sports page each morning on jr R. Give us that big old bulldog bark to take us out there.
Speaker 1: Bianchi oh oh jrr one w j r R.