Speaker 1: M hm. In famous is is when you're more than famous?
Speaker 2: The other he's talking real soon, I stef, I'm not to the feeling and the fill.
Speaker 3: That's something telling you.
Speaker 2: That's fine. The car that is Steven gonna stay here.
Speaker 4: I'm killing in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Never got guy out of my thoughts about and I'm.
Speaker 5: Gone wait for the ons. But the first one car that stocks white and there's no ships coming in step wants was the running the s.
Speaker 3: His own not of comp.
Speaker 6: Stop sound ok, and.
Speaker 2: I mean it's coming day out.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a lot, and.
Speaker 7: Said I was through the bright out and the sis.
Speaker 5: Claim for that moment in time final the back telling me and that man.
Speaker 8: Listen here.
Speaker 7: Was calling in real soon?
Speaker 3: Really is it here?
Speaker 7: It's just telling you.
Speaker 6: Don't stop sound and a mint with dang the bat on the sill batty.
Speaker 5: After their daggas Grandpa a moment side half fire Uncle back and call me an I saw clients something cramne watch the riot.
Speaker 7: Something all not a number number nothing else.
Speaker 9: Step we'll cross the streets.
Speaker 10: Excuse me, gun, you said crossing the streams was bad. Across the streams.
Speaker 9: You're gonna endanger us.
Speaker 11: You're gonna endanger our client, the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 9: Not necessarily, there's definitely a very slim chance will survive. I love this player.
Speaker 12: I'm excited to get part of it. Let's do it all right, see you on the other side.
Speaker 9: Break, I just wondering with you, Doctor Merkman.
Speaker 5: We got my got side play, sir, go live sit like sex stuff, not mine got side flew sir, listen my gout ben starting all over gone, Bye, we got my got sound play gold I sit by sex stuff, not my got side play, Sir.
Speaker 13: Listen my gout ben starting all over again.
Speaker 14: Wenna my seen of gods in the Wicked Things song in the one a manifact for the one that lighted them off with the bottle in the box, with those who understand the song. Forget me when along and don't forget me when I'm calling.
Speaker 3: If it's gone, then it's on.
Speaker 14: Gusta retn murdered in my mind, Crystal, let my palm, a band through the slope, Rishi in the tar. If it's on, then it's gone to the got the stand off it so that it's on for Gusta Red and.
Speaker 10: It's on that it's off.
Speaker 15: It's on.
Speaker 10: Then it's on for Dusty Red.
Speaker 3: And it's on, it's off.
Speaker 16: Everybody, let's show how you do it here in Tucson, Arizona.
Speaker 4: In my country there is a problem, and that problem is transport. You think very very long, because guys are s time to speak. Throw transport down the well.
Speaker 7: So my country can be free.
Speaker 4: So my county can't be free.
Speaker 9: We must may travel easier.
Speaker 16: Yeah, then I have a big party, and my country there is probable, and that problem needs the Jew. That they ever bodied money, they never give me bad.
Speaker 2: So the Jew down the world.
Speaker 7: So my country can be free. You must have been money haunts.
Speaker 9: Then we have a big party.
Speaker 13: If you see the Jew coming off, you must be careful of his teeth. You must help him by his money.
Speaker 7: And I tell you what to do.
Speaker 13: Everybody, throw the Jude down the world. Some of my country can be free. You must help him by his haunts. Then we haven't been body. Throw the Jew down the ware's.
Speaker 16: So my country can be free.
Speaker 7: You must get me by his haunts.
Speaker 3: Let me have.
Speaker 10: Jes hands who taught you how to do this?
Speaker 7: You are right, I learned by watching you.
Speaker 8: Hell all right, oos remove it from the studio. All right.
Speaker 7: So yesterday I was looking for a video that I could not find.
Speaker 8: And I found it, So here we go.
Speaker 12: M h.
Speaker 7: Give me a second though, because first it starts off not talking, so you know, OHO's I gotta unnut it hello over there and kick. For some reason, every time I tried to set up on issue, it said no internet connection, and it did that yesterday, but the second time I worked, so I had to continue to replace the well they call that thing the stream key each time, but it just spins and spins and spins and says saving. But it doesn't. But a little bar comes out like a little thing at the top and tells you that there's no internet connection. Yet I'm navigating all over the place I'm on right now, but no internet connection, says bit shoot. Is that a way of stopping you from, you know, being on there if they don't like you?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I do know, however, that I am officially kicked off of Spotify. Someone had mentioned something yesterday and they said they were in the middle of what or listening to something, and then I just and that was that. And Spotify, months and months ago had told you know, I got notifications saying that they had removed some stuff, and I don't know if they have strike system or not, but whatever the case may be, it has now been completely deleted. This is data for this, uh, this particular podcast, so you can not but I checked around and I'm still being distributed, so Spreaker. The link for Spreaker, which is where I distribute from, is where people should be following me Speaker. I don't think it's all those apps are free. You know, they want you to listen and they want you to buy their crap, so they they make the the app free s p R e A K e R. But it's in the description, so if you want to follow me on podcasts, you can do that. It's also still broadcast to Amazon Music. These are the ones I've checked so far, like Jovian whatever the Jovian thing, and definitely on Apple podcasts. Still, I don't know why Spotify took it off. Probably got a from some or something like that.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I can only speculate. They didn't even send me an email. Usually they do that unless it's in like my outlook as a what they call it like a non priority message. Maybe it's in there or something like that, and it just didn't send me a notification on it. But yeah, it's gone, gone, gone gone, So yeah, I do enjoy the little bit of monatization. I just looked at my I just looked at my bill for Spectrum just told me, yeah, hey, forty and then I went to fifty nine. Now I'm looking all the taxes and everything. It's seventy four dollars for seventy four ninety nine for dog crap service. And they don't even have the right to be claiming that this is a service that they provide. So I can't wait until Alo is done. The fiber optics, it's only eighty two, so I'm not really paying a whole lot more. And that's and they said that's the price with the taxes. That's for five hundred megabytes per second, which I think is probably fine. It's probably already better than what I'm getting. If I go up to one point one gigs, then it's something like one hundred and twenty one or one hundred and eleven, but I would have to replace both internets here if I go to that level. I want to get rid of this century link, but for now, the other computer. It's so jacked up it you have to go like secret sleuth, code genius guru packer in order to get anything that works is you have to actually type the IP addressed into this computer. It's trying to stop me, the other one from even being online. Yep, yep, yep, yep, ye ye ye, all the things that other people don't have issues with. I have to deal with it, all right. So let's go into this video. This is the one I wanted to show you, and then this is the thumbnail too. It's just very interesting to me. Okay, who's out where? Let's see Whoops, I'll come in the sash on seven people.
Speaker 8: Oops, there we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Mike, yep, they did your nose was itching you knew? Yeah, something funky with his in your nose and you're like, oh, it must be Bullbusters. Huh yeah, I know that's right now what you mean? But yeah, Spotify just tossed it.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 7: End of story. There's no there's no arguing with them. I'm not Joe. I'm not getting paid by them. It'd have been nice, like, uh, what's his name? William Ramsey? They picked him up. He's getting paid by Spotify to do his thing. You know, when people say they're in the top three percent, like that sounds really impressive, but there's like billions of podcasts, So top three percent, which is what William Ramsey mentions often, that could still be one. You know, you're still one hundred thousand, you know, in the top one hundred thousand on the list. It doesn't like it's really so many. It's saturated with everybody's got a podcast, you know. So it sounds extremely impressive about three percent. You're in top three percent, And then you look at it and it's like, oh, I knew. I learned that from my brother because his friend was in the top five or top three too. I'm like, wow, how do you do that? And he's like, well, when you look at the ranking rankings, it's still like, you know, he has tens of thousands of people above him. Like, oh, okay, hold on, here we go. I gotta try to be quick about hitting this button here.
Speaker 12: Watch this right here, and tell me if this doesn't blow your mind, that's.
Speaker 7: A blew your mind. So yeah, that's a that's a hair. And we'll go into what these sizes actually mean. Link link after this.
Speaker 12: Human hair right there. This is the Apple CPU, the little chip that's in your phone or your computer. Yeah, watch it and tell me this this is not fallen angel technology. I don't, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 7: Well, that's a suit presupposing that phone angels is the thing and that it wasn't. Uh So the whole story, what's what's the main what's the main focus of that story? Don't intermingle with the people on you know, down the hill from you, you're up on the mountain. Don't don't mingle with the people but down down into the valley. That's basically what it's saying. Right if we'll try to put it into like earthly terms and U this weird barred like superstition stuff, right, Well, that almost seems like they rip that story directly from the Goths because they started instilling this preservation measure because of the cult that we keep in talking about and how they would groom and they would alter and remove and exchange their culture for theirs, you know, their I don't even think you could call that human sacrificing, blood draining culture a thing of culture, but they would do that to their people, like the magi and things like that would be always what do you call it, predatorial toward the Gothic children specifically, and they didn't want the Goths, didn't want people to mix blood anymore because of that. So that was a measure that they took pretty early on after seeing how these people operated, right, So they were trying to preserve their integrity and their nobility and not get you know, not getting not laying the dogs basically to get fleas, if you know what I mean. So that was something that could be applied. And of course, you know Ashkenazi or whomever, who these inbreds who adopted that, it's possible that they learned it by watching you you know, and because ged or God, they're saying, this is where God, God comes from. Potentially maybe that's that's one of the hypotheticals that Widell kind of like tosses out there but doesn't say definitively. So what does that leave. It leaves the potential that they're talking about other people claiming their identity and then saying, you know, these people who are watching over the you know, overseeing the goings on of the society, are saying, don't don't mess with those people. That's that's forbidden, right, and then when you do, you create monsters. Right, when you when you intermingle with this particular group of people, it ruins your bloodline, and it destroys their integrity and their character and their morality. So don't do that. But then you know how many thousands of years of rewriting and retelling and mistranslations you get to the point where it's all they're fallen angels and you know, blah blah blah. Right, So there's that. I mean, just just consider that too as a potential alternative explanation for what they're referring to in those uh removed stories from Nach who, by the way, was Kane's son, and Kane obviously being Miyak or archangel Michael, but the son of thor odin hyphen thor Right.
Speaker 12: Because nobody can make something like this, Not even a laser can shoot down.
Speaker 9: That far and create something like this.
Speaker 7: Laser.
Speaker 12: Yep, just keep watching. We're going way deep. Oh yeah, we're not done yet. It goes further.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 7: This is what I was saying, Like it's like a fractal Right, the closer you zoom, man, the more of this like ever expanding university see let's see you we gut in heroline Sni popped in Joseph Polka. All right, here, just give me a second. This is almost done, and then I'll pop you in. Okay, I know you can't hear you cannot hear me when you're in the waiting room, but no you can't. I can't hear you. If you respond, there we go. I just give me a couple of more seconds here and.
Speaker 9: We hit the bottom.
Speaker 7: Finally, this is just little cubicles. See a little cubicles kind of reminds me of a fight club in that other movie with Angelina Jolie where they're like they're they're they're like the last bullet benders. Yeah what what he's uh? Working at the cubicle, the soul draining job.
Speaker 12: It blows my mind. I cannot I can't even fathom it.
Speaker 10: I can't understand it.
Speaker 12: Due But that's exactly what follow angel technology does.
Speaker 7: You can't even to see again, I'm just saying things as if they're staying. You know, definitive statements must be true, and just you know, it's it's just a given, right. This is what following angel technology looks like. What the is how many how many the fallen angels do you hang out with? And did you know what I mean? It's like, shut up, dude, shut up to present your your speculation as fact.
Speaker 10: Imagine. I can't imagine it, can't create it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's almost like you're looking at city, right. A lot of people say that the old architecture, like the Roman columns and stuff like that, look like the h like a circuit board, like the plug ins that you weld into the little lakes that go into the thing. So that's interesting, right, And how do how would somebody make a tool that tiny to be that dexterous to make something like that? How would that happen? You know, it's like the writing of the lines and the acid washing to keep just the copper lines that you want. Like I don't know if you did circuit boards and like technology class or whatever, but we would have to draw it out with like a sharpie and draw a little tins and then we put in the acid wash and it would remove from the silicone plate all the copy except for what you drew on. And then you would put your you would drill your little holes and put your wayers in your little welder wrap in your sider I should say and do all that. All right, let's get let's get Polka in the house.
Speaker 9: Polka, Hey, Daniel, this this is something related exactly to what you're talking about. And as you can see that I when I post the stuff in the telegram, I'm on a similar path to you is and probably going through sources and documents that you've already have exhausted and gone through. So the question that I want to want to ask is I know that you you when I when I posted a quote from that Michael to Sirius or I can't pronounce. Okay, So this is this is where I'm I'm stumped and pulling pieces together. So I'm seeing a lot of evidence here to support that. You know, what he's making is the Irish for tied end with the Egyptians.
Speaker 7: And I know that that would make sense in this in the sense that they would both be from a Gothic background.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I know that when you when you reacted to one of the quotes that I said that you, I'm sure that you had a little bit.
Speaker 8: Of a.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just don't like the Syrian that I see him mixed in with another guy who who presented a lot of good information, but he was also very vindictive to Bill Cooper, and he was, you know, saying things poorly about the the dead. Uh what was his name? Jordan Maxwell, that guy that and that guy, and that guy funded well what do you call it? He he funded Jack Zacharia Sitchen. So all that stuff that we get from, you know, this retelling of the actual history of the goss now becomes anonachy and it's aliens, you know what I mean. So they're diverting away from you know, what what is our what is our culture, what is our ancestry, what is our roots, and pulling it into this you know, it's aliens. Everything's aliens instead of just saying it's a cyclical you know, humans go on a cyclical path of high society and then resets and you know, or catastrophic disasters that cause natural resets of some sort.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: So that's why I don't really like that. It's very Masonic in its manipulation.
Speaker 9: Well, I know you just said Jordan Maxwell too, that's I have several of his I mean, are you are you lumping him in the same camp as Sorry.
Speaker 7: Well, there they were buddies. They traveled together.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, So here's where I'm where I'm where I'm trying to get out here is that I mean, he has several books here linking the Irish here with that have yet to read here. I'm reading one of his other books right now linking the Irish with the Egyptian and and you know, one of the things he's talking about in that book, citing another source, is that that basically that Judaism repurposed stories or history of the Egyptian pharaohs. And he's they're lining up here that we have Moses and and and Abraham and they actually did exist, but they were Egyptian pharaohs or or people here that it was repurposed during the Greek.
Speaker 7: Time here it wouldn't necessarily just be there, though it could have been also from the place that they will never admit to European style people having existed in that would be sumer and you know early Babylonian era and Mesmdamian all that. So that's that's again like they're still trying to control the history of where are you know, for the most part, our ancestors would have would have been and what we would have done as far as spreading culture.
Speaker 9: So yeah, so I'm trying to piece that together. I mean, I'm not I'm sure that you've gone down those rabbit holes that I'm that I'm in right now here that I'm working through, And that's why I'm asking you these questions. And I know that you just alluded here to this, this idea of the cycles. So does that mean then also that you are a proponent of Atlantis and Limaria and and that those civilizations may have proceeded and those were Scythians or or the Goths.
Speaker 7: It's possible.
Speaker 8: It's possible.
Speaker 7: I mean, it seems happened, you know how I guess, I guess more of the question would be, are the underwater things that we see where it looks like there's a whole, you know, structure underwater and sculpture. Is that real or that something that's thrown out there to uh, for the fantasy? I don't know. And then also then the question becomes what happened? Was it natural or was it not natural? And if it wasn't natural, then that just points even more toward higher technology and a cyclical history of man rather than we are all primitive in it. Now we're here, you know, how many times did that actually happen in the cycle over and over again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, That's That's where I'm at right now. And it just I mean, I know that you you mentioned here that you believe in cycles here, and I'm just kind of curious of where where's your head at right now on the number of cycles you think we've been through? Is it I don't know, four or five, because I think you may have said something like that.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know for sure, because I mean, it's there's no record obviously for the simple effect of the nature of how things would be destroyed. And you know, I don't think that language. This is our first time around, you know, and the development of that and you know, having an already what do you call it, ready to go culture kind of points to not everybody was at the same level even in this cycle, like either something was retained or you know, this particular reset history didn't start six thousand years ago. There was a whole lot of time that nobody was has a record of that took, you know, the time of people to develop and re learn or remember or utilize things, you know, because it's like, you know, once the infrastructure's gone you have a phone, but the phone doesn't do anything for you anymore because it doesn't do it doesn't have any functions, so you throw it away and then you forget why it's even there, you know, and then comes back around it's like, so, did people learn the plow again and people you know what I mean, that they learn agriculture and and and irrigation again? Or was that some things were still retained because it you know, you know what I mean, like because it would be like essential for life and it's not really requiring like a whole infrastructure for it to work.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but I know a tell brand that you do.
Speaker 9: You kind of respond to some of the stuff that we post about Tartaria, and I kind of I really haven't really seen you work. Maybe you've said other places and I just haven't heard. I mean, is that also plausible? How does that fit into your the jigsaw puzzle that you're trying to put together here.
Speaker 7: I don't like that people assume that Tartaria was some good society, that everybody was happy and everything was wonderful, because I don't know who's telling the story and from what vantage point they're saying it. So and the whole idea of the mud flood and all that. People. Also, there's a lot of people out there that go off on wild tangents of speculation and say a whole lot of extra stuff and construct their own little, you know, microcosm of a world view that I don't see any way of verifying, so I don't really go down those paths. The other thing, too, is like, okay, so yeah, the World's Fair seems like a seems like a point in history where they were re programming the new leading class with a history, whether it was real or not, and then they were pretty much literally setting fire to all the all of the evidence of the past as best they could and then restarting right. And I don't know what the I don't even know what the I mean if we believe the whole you know, this place was just all I don't believe that actually, but all Native Americans or was there a bunch of structures here when the colonists came, you know what I mean? Like some of the stuff that they say is like, oh, it's all barren. And then like twenty years later there's like all these buildings out like in northern California and it's like, how did that happen? How did all that intricate so living there, we're told that they're you know, pulling things around on wagons, you know, like that, but they're really good at building, you know, scaffolding and driving all this stuff across forested areas that don't have any roads. They're they're freaking awesome at that, apparently, because they have these big, huge buildings out there and on mountaintops. It's like, it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, a lot of it's very it doesn't. It doesn't add up, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 9: You're saying that it is reasonable that when we see some of this more intricate, complex architecture, whether it's in the United States or or in Europe or other places, that it's reasonable to assume that at the time the technology may not have created that it made it come from somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Well, are what we're told about our level of understanding at periods I don't think adds up to it, so either either, and then then again, like that's it's kind of like that that idea that the great majority of people might live at one level of advancement, but there might be a whole other group that's higher, and there might be a whole other group that's not even close, still throwing spears at each other, just like it, just like now, But what was the most predominant in which one are they? Who are they referring to? So it's it's the explanations that people provide that I don't agree with because I still see I still see a whole lot of problems with each one of them.
Speaker 9: So so one of the things that I noticed that whether it's on the calls or or on your podcast or on the telegrams that you do, you do give the pushback against the ideas of extraterrestural but you you seem to be more sympathetic to the idea that it's I don't know, maybe trestural intelligence, something that's non human. Maybe it's I don't know, in the middle the Earth, or it's buried in over under the sea, or it's an antarctica. Maybe that there's something else here that's not necessarily human or at least in more advanced form of human. Is that is that am I characterizing what you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, so if you're looking at like additional land, there's definitely a possibility for that, all right, if our if our model of this, I mean it, it's funny that, okay, this is amount of land that we're allowed to believe. Now, let's encapsulate it so that there'll be thinks that there's anything beyond it and call it a ball. It's possible that they're doing that. Plus on a ball, there's nowhere to run, you know, like a hamster on a wheel. It's a sense of being trapped, right when you have a wide open plane or a realm or a holographic plane, right, you know, and in the hologram being of course magnetic fields that may give everything volume. Then there's then there's places to explore or and there is a potential way away from their power structure. Right, So there might be a way to you know, it might be a mental manipulation to pivot everybody out a ball so that they think that there's no place to run, there's no place to go. It's got to deal with it and stick with it and whatever. Be a be a slave and learn how to live with it. What was the other question? I don't I think I but.
Speaker 9: You were you were answering it here and it's it's yeah, just you get a different side if you from when you when you have those conversations with Niche, and you're getting in a little bit more the exoteric or the things that are not means. And I know that you were kind of alluding it around to or just discussing with the idea that I don't know if it's specially a flat earth. But what you're saying here is that maybe what we're what we're told here about this reality here, or of how not necessarily be a globe here, maybe just some type of a of a firmaent.
Speaker 7: Or well, I think there's definitely something dome structure. So you don't need to have a flat earth to have a capsule around it, right, you don't have to have a I mean, you could have a round Earth with another round you know, let's just call it glass for the sake of argument, you know, in underglass, right, in a ball of its own. But I mean you can and in the same respect, you can have something flat with a dome over the top like a snow globe too. I don't know the answer to shape because I haven't been high enough to look, so that's the only and I don't trust anybody's you know, oh the math, but the math that you've been taught through the curriculum of the people that manipulate our minds. It's you know what I mean, it's like it's self, It's like, what is it that they said, even with the knowledge that they'll give you, there's nothing that you would be able to do with it that would set yourself free. So there's no there's no there's no danger in the inform that we think is real, right, So there because no matter what we how we put those pieces together, it's not it's not the right way to try to try to figure anything out.
Speaker 9: Am I correct? And inferring that you know, you will also say the same thing about what space here or maybe some of these these bodies that we observe outside of the Stone firmament, that maybe they're not real or their projections or they're I mean.
Speaker 11: Real talk.
Speaker 9: I know you talked about space here and you yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Kind of make jokes about that because it's one of those things where it's nobody can answer it. So I'll make I'll make you know, I'll be a little bit more exaggerating and just just for the sake of humor. But I don't think there's any way we could say what what stars are, how close they are? What you know the moon actually is? And is it it may not be a projection. I don't think it's I don't think it's just you know, a video. I don't think it's that. But so what is nature of space? Is it like some of the older writings have alluded to, is it just the way that they frame their their way of speech, like their figure of speech, or is it literally them saying that there's you know, the oceans of of of space and time? Is it Does that mean that there's water up there? And then does that mean that maybe the ferments keeping that water out? Now, there was something interesting in an old it's an old Simpsons episode where the ferment cracks and water starts pouring through it. So I thought that was pretty pretty funny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is is It was very humorous and they signal.
Speaker 7: So, so what if there's what if there's like like with plasma, it's a different Uh, it's a different density.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: What if you know, do do fish our fish self aware of their water, of their environment or is that just where they live so they they're not self aware of the fact that they're in water, right, So is there different layers? Like are we you know how like if you pull a canoe over your head and bring it into the water, you can actually what do you call it, displace the water and you can actually walk underwater with still be able to breathe, Like you could do that with like a bucket or something like that. Like there's if that's what the ferment's purpose is, to keep us separated, that would be interesting.
Speaker 9: Well, you can even make the argument even just reality in general. Here are we an iceberg in the ocean here? That we think we're seemingly separate from the ocean here, but yet if we melted, we are part of the ocean.
Speaker 7: Is the fact that there's so much more ocean around us an indication that we are at the bottom of another one, And that's what the ferment's keeping out.
Speaker 9: Well I'm just just speaking even more. But the nature of reality or this existence here is that we all interconnected here, like an iceberg within the the ocean. Here, if we melted, we we no.
Speaker 7: I was I know, I was, I was asking another question, like I.
Speaker 9: Agree with you on that, So I mean, I'm just I'm just I'm just trying to. I try to. I like to pick your brain on these on these things, and sometimes i'll push your your buttons sometimes on the task.
Speaker 7: It's good because then I don't think about you know, I don't I don't think that to discuss some of this stuff. So it's good that you're doing that.
Speaker 9: But I'm but I what I like is is that I think that you have a lot of interesting opinions or insights on this that it just doesn't necessarily always come through.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I don't try to have too many definitive opinions because they're still missing data. Right, So you could we can say from what I can gather from what I know or what I think I know or what I feeled might be accurate, then this might be the answer. But that doesn't mean that that wouldn't change. I think a lot of people lock in, and especially people with the like channels where they have, you know, their their gung ho or they they're standing behind some sort of belief system. But it's a belief system nonetheless, right, So it's not it's not something that you can say is concrete for sure, And that's I think a lot of people get them. Was trapped in that like a lot. Oddly enough, it didn't actually blow up in the faces of some of these people that were saying, you know, they were This is a good example, the people that built their whole channel off of QAnon. There was tons of people that did that, and they were just analyze it and try and read a whole bunch into it. And even when that kind of like fizzled out into nothingness and he didn't have his second term that time, like those people should have. Everybody should have walked away from that, I thought, but they didn't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the worries I thought Davey from X twenty two was gone a long time ago. But right, but I'll listen to him from time to time to see where the heck they are right now on this. But it keeps going. And I'm just I thought, I thought the jig was up here, the game was up, and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then misleading people for that long, telling them in a time where we should have been, you know, defying and at least standing up and walking away and taking I'm not saying fight, but remove your energy that holds up the system, right, walk away from that. Don't don't uh, don't participate anymore. But no, this whole Trump hypnosis thing drew people closer into it and gave you the impression that they were doing something different. So that was even more deceptive. And that's really shitty because they went for freaking years with that and I made I think you've probably heard me say this. I mentioned a bunch of times. I'm surprised not only does they've still have like a two million followers or whatever, that he wasn't like dragged out of his you know, house in his front lawn and very carried or something. You know, it's like they're misleading people for so long, and it's like then it's just like, oh, where's where's the where's the climactic ending? Oh there isn't one. Oh yeah, and then just keep keep rattling on and on and on about the same stuff.
Speaker 9: But I think one of the nevask you talked about this before, and I know that Niche or whatever is is that I feel like we're in the don Quixote idea where we're fighting windmills, and I know that we will use blanket statements or generalizations, but at the end of the day, I don't know exactly. I know that there's something that we're fighting and we're opposed to. But I don't know if you can actually definitively.
Speaker 7: I think it's energetic man Like I like, let's say good has a certain vibration, like the truth has a ring to it, that type of thing. I think whatever is the nature of evil is just something that's always ever present. I'm not saying there can't be just droid or reduced almost into nothingness. But if it's it's gonna it's gonna do that, you know, slittering, Like I think it's funny that a snake, you know, it's it's it goes like this is along the ground, but it's like a sign curve right, peaks and valleys, peaks and valleys, so it's always it's in like a in like a what do you call it? A frequency? Same same type of curve right, So it's always moving through time and it's at that it's at you know, it's resonating at that frequency, and it's going to attract certain people and it's always and that's gonna make it build and then it's gonna make it you know, when you when other people do what they're supposed to do and put pressure on it, it's gonna it's gonna reduce. But if you're if you're always under the impression that up is down and down is up, then even when you think you're doing good, you're actually supporting whatever that system of evil is. That's making it even intensified and worse. And they've got very clever over time, and god knows how long that time has been for them to learn all these lessons of how to seriously manipulate people to where they don't know where they're head from their ass.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, and part of the problem is is that we we have the illusion here that we because of our our five senses here and whether we're in a peir cyst, and we think that we can validate this reality. But this reality we can only maybe perceive maybe less than one percent of it.
Speaker 7: So you're talking about like the like a visible light, right, that's uh, that's that's a song. I think it's actually from the album Science from what the hell is the name of that band? Incubus less one millionth of reality exactly.
Speaker 9: But and the point being though, is is that this makes it very difficult for us to be able to isolate what exactly it is here, and and and and so many people can't even recognize that, you know, that that concept that they are so certain that if they don't, if they don't feel it, touched it or taste it. And this is the this is the the Jewish materialism world view, and this is how they're just in here that it is. It's if you can't perceive it with your five senses, then it doesn't exist. And that becomes the control mechanism.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know that's the and and they also were clever enough to combat that right off the bat, well, at least this time around, with this idea that they had to get away from the superstitions of religion. And then Darwinism was created to take the soul and the spirit and metaphysics out of things. And okay, now we're monkeys or you know what I mean. It's like this that that is where allopathic medicine really takes its roots, because now we're just an happy accident or whatever. But life doesn't really have a meaning. Our consciousness doesn't mean anything. There's no spirituality anything. The body is no longer intelligent, and we need to intervene on every goddamn thing so that that's where you know, pharmakey a slash allopathy is really the biggest evil here because it tricks everybody out of fear to follow the cult in the white coats, and from there they can do everything else. Public health emergency, Oh my god, they're here to help us. It's like in every other sense. You know, everybody always rattles on about don't let the government in, don't let the vampire in. Right then, he said when he's knocking and saying let me in, But when it comes to health, they always open the door. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean this goes back to I mean, whether we're talking about you know, Goths or Cynthia, or we're going the Egyptians who had a view that you know, nature and spirituality human, that they were intimately integrated.
Speaker 7: I didn't mean to interrupt you, but I have a memory issue. So did you read Make of Civilization in Race and History?
Speaker 3: No? I have not.
Speaker 9: That's in a queue so that you know you know it.
Speaker 7: We need to have another discussion after you've read that in the British Eda and then see if that ads enhances makes you question some of the things you were holding on to or not, because for me, it explained a whole lot that you know, there was a lot of blanks in you know, whatever framework I was I was working in there as far as what's real and what's not if, it filled and it made a lot of sense, and it resonated with me a lot. It changed a lot of my view and it made sense as to why a lot of things that I would hear I would never repeat because it just didn't something just didn't seem right. And I didn't want to go on with that thought erroneously and be it because I felt like it was there was a lot of things wrong with it, and I didn't feel I didn't feel it was responsible or or good for me to mislead myself down a path without having more more something that made more sense to me, you know.
Speaker 9: Is it fair to say though that, I mean, one of the conclusions that that you're reaching this here with the whether we get to Judaism or Islam or Christianity, is that the evolution of this is the distinction of removing the spirit away from the nature, you know, the material and then you ultimately see that the evolution of this in the dara one where everything is materialistic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, and here's here's the other thing too, Like I don't know if the Eden, like Cole who was practicing black magic and still doing it today under the guise of Judaism and Roman Catholicism and all that and all this mysticism stuff, I don't know what they believe in. I don't think they believe in much, but that could just be one subset of them, some of them, because here's the thing. They want the majority of people to be disenfranchised, to be, you know, spinning without without root, no no sense of their ancestry, no sense of their of their culture, no sense of their identity, and definitely no sense of a real God. So that way, you rely on the system to take care of you because you don't have even if you pretend faith, you don't really have it because they've already they've already beat it out of you and conditioned you not to have it through your course, through through their you know, education systems and their own churches, who place enough doubt in you to not make you. I mean, there's nobody here that's limitating objects or causing someone who's trying to harm them a heart attack with their mind, you know. I mean, there's there's accounts of that in the Mahabarata and things like that. So if that was actually possible, if it was a thing, well, obviously we've lost touch with that ability, that sense. And that also bends reality too, So what is reality if you can manipulate it that way? So are they just are they keeping us at a low enough vibration to that we're only useful as a tool to manifest the world that they want for themselves till they no longer need us anymore, instead of us manifesting the world that we want. And as far as going far back, like I'm content with, okay, the stuff that I pick up with a sumer and stuff like that, because this is kind of our era. Whatever happened prior to that, it's interesting to know. It's interesting also to know whether or not it was forced, like rese a cataclysm and by whom, and if they're still here, and if they're still carrying on uninterrupted in their own culture and in their own advancements, because none you know that there's a really we can expect anything, because their technology over time must be amazing, because you know, and maybe that maybe the storm God literally was something that intervened, and maybe it was something that you know, all these tunnels, you know, all these under maybe there's another you know, inner terrestrial civilization that's actually running the show on the surface then does purges periodically the reset things. That's to keep it in the earthly balanced realm. And rather than saying this matrix in its computer and it's you know, mind or whatever. But I don't know if it's really when this era is ours. So knowing at least somewhat where the beginning of it was is kind of like all we can do where until where, Like at least at least for us. We don't know that there's any other information available out there. There's lots of stuff that's probably hidden, lots of stuff that's been burned, lots of stuff that the Muslims destroyed. Maybe there was you know, documentation and god knows what language or whatever from long ago, or maybe it was on some kind of system, like maybe with some kind of like some kind of system, and maybe we're building something to read that stuff for them so that they have that knowledge. I don't know.
Speaker 10: Are are you?
Speaker 9: Are you receptive to the to this the call of yoga frame work where the cycles here, the bronze, the silver gold, the.
Speaker 7: Call of you get music. We're we're in a we're in a we're in the ship right now when that could last a very long time and we don't know from the beginning or the end of it right the cycle of the color yoga. So that that's that to me, like if you if you tell somebody that they've already lost and they're gonna live like they're defeated. So I don't like that. I don't like putting that idea in your head that it's nothing you can do in this in this time, because this time is for them. It's how do you get out of it? Then it would be their forever. If you always just felt like that, you know, it's not so we're just we're just here to sit and wait for cosmic things, and cosmic energy is to change it. I think we have more of a of a of a of a power in that to change things.
Speaker 9: I'm not recommending here that that that we're helpless and we have to wait for some time to external savior.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, because Coli Yuga puts everything in this idea that you're already you're stuck, you're stuck and you just you you were born in the in the wrong in the wrong era, basically, you know, it's.
Speaker 9: Well, the thing is that maybe we weren't born in the wrong era, and that's that's part of the problem with why things are transpiring the way they are and they're trying to control one of this is that maybe there is some introduction of some cosmic energy here or maybe changing our perception reality or accessing these past capabilities that we have.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, and that's why there's such a for a drive to suppress that our minds or our development, or our interaction, our communication with something that is cosmic or whatever you want to call it, godly, divine or whatever. I agree, I'm I'm all with that. But you can give the greatest instruction to your dog, and your dog isn't going to do anything about it, you know what I mean. So like if if you it takes both sides. The cosmic thing can be a thing, but it's not going to change people unless they're going to take action. But they can have they can have all the potential in the fucking world, but if they're cowards, they're not going to do anything.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, the hypothesis though, is that if these are cycles and we go into periods where we're stupid and just above an animal here, or when we reach our full potential here, that it's more of us that can actually access this.
Speaker 7: So let's say that they activate our brains, or just because science doesn't understand what DNA is doesn't mean that it's it's junk, or that it's even something that's going to change anything really one way or the other. Or because I don't think that you understand what the nature of DNA is either, but.
Speaker 9: I think they do. They tell you that they don't, and that's part of the reason why they can control this is they tell you that how much of that is junk d n A and it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 7: So now you have the public right, Well, I get I get that, I get all that, But I but also like the vmat to like, I don't think that's a material thing like your your tether with God. I mean it could you could damage your your processing unit, which is probably your brain so that you can make sense of it, because I think the mind is outside of the body, you know, so, but but this is more like your your your material processor for this for this uh state of existence. Right, So it's it's more like it's more like uh, the CPU making sense of ship.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, your your your consciousness is outside of your brain. And then that the thing is that you're just highlining what we just we hit just discussed here. This this materialism is that consciousness only comes from the brain.
Speaker 7: Here wants to bring Yeah, it's chemical, right, yeah, so with all those things are necessary, probably, but it's not the that's not the end of the story. It's not the full it's not the full nature of of what happens for life, you know, it's it's not just a I mean, they go through human beings and and mutilate them and and do all kinds of horrible things to them as if it's meaningless, as if it's doesn't mean anything. But they're also quite cowardly, so they care about something, at least some of them. Some of them are suicidal, I guess, But go ahead.
Speaker 9: I also wanted to pick it before I go because I got to get back to work here, but I want to I want to pick your brain and just I'm going to hear you. So one of the things that we're just pulling apart here and I know that you've you've made some comments on Telegram, and it's I think it's important to know fully.
Speaker 7: Also also also can I I just want to I want to say I'm glad you're here for me to say this. I just want you to understand that one when never I'm like, you know, if you're sending me something that's from someone else and I pick it apart, I'm picking apart because what I'm doing is I'm I'm I'm doing my analytics the way I would anything else. It's not it's not a reflection on you or anybody else who posts it. It's me attacking the source material. So if it sounds like I'm being like, you know, aggressive, or it's because I'm I don't like people misleading other people number one, And I don't like and I find a lot of logical fallacies and people and how they pursue and how they present things and how they perceive it, and then also how confident they are in that in that you know, presentation itself to where I like to humble the people that are over overly confident in some of the stuff that I don't think is anywhere near accurate. So if I'm attacking it. It's not because I'm you know, shitting on you. It's it's it's it's the it's it's the post itself. It's far removed from you. It's like, you know what I mean, Like I'm talking with you, not at you. You see what I mean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, The thing is is that I'm secure enough about my own faculties here that I'm not Hey, listen, we don't always have to agree on everything, and that's whatever.
Speaker 7: That's for everybody too, like that if even if you get it, like I just just wanted to state that because if I didn't want to know other people that get the wrong idea. You know, if I'm I'm taxating, it's because I'm trying to like ship down their parade or anything.
Speaker 9: You know, it's just you know, some people haven't actually gotten into that, I don't know, level of development intellectual development here, that hey, you're not always going to be right and that and Daniel's not going to always be right and she's not going to always be right, and we at the end of the day, we don't we know a fraction of what is actually to be true. And I'm not even sure about that.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it's like you know some people. Some people you know, you give them. It's all about the level of the integrity of the information they're given. Right, Because some people their comprehension is phenomenal, but you can't feed you can't feed them crap and expect anything. You can't you know what I mean? Like there, consider what I'm what they're working with. Right, If you if you're being fed junk, or if you're gravitated in a path and you're wasting spending time on a path that isn't going to go anywhere, then you're not really gonna There's only so much you can do with something that's not right. Right, So it again, even if your comprehension is phenomenal, it's still not gonna get you too far if the material that you're working with isn't isn't good. So when we and I just try to identify that for from my perspective, for people so that they don't go down dumb pass and waste their own time. Because I've I've been through them before. I've been through the whole alien thing. I've been through all this and I've just I'm on the other end of it now, you know why.
Speaker 9: That's why I asked you questions here, and and sometimes you have to leave that person to their own devices to right.
Speaker 7: And that's a process exactly. You can't tell people something. They have to experience it and then they'll then they'll get it right, you know, hopefully.
Speaker 9: So that's the point that that I that I want to get into here specifically here and just this is this is purely a thought experiment here, So just and it's not meant to come across as an id loger or or whatever. But let's let's let's just talk this out here, okay. So this is what I've been pondering here, is is that the election here in twenty twenty, whether you like Trump or not, was clearly stolen. So the question becomes, you.
Speaker 7: Say, clearly stolen? I fairly, I don't think it matters, honestly, because it's like the the selection is made. It doesn't, you know, whatever the details that need to be made to fit it. It's not any different than any other election or selection, because it's always that way.
Speaker 9: Well, so you're already laying the groundwork for the counter argument here.
Speaker 10: But that's okay.
Speaker 9: So what I'm saying here is that you make the point here is that people can't have to experience it rather than being told. So, I mean, I think it's pretty self evident that the amount of corruption and just horrible in nefarious things that happen within our government and within the the ease elite control structures. It's it's not unfathomable to us. And it's one thing to tell people that it's one thing, and then to people to actually experience that.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 9: Is that a fair?
Speaker 7: Yeah? And that's here's this, Here's the part that stumbles mankind and society at large is remember we were talking about source material, and if you're working with junk, you can't really make anything sound out of it.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 7: That's the same problem with people who haven't put their own time into themselves through introspection, through you know, getting to know who they are and understanding and developing their own ability and character and mind. You can't expect them to comprehend anything, especially if you're already at the level where you're trying to discuss things that are of this nature. When they haven't figured out the little things yet, you can't have them jump from there because there's there's a big gap of development that they haven't gone through. Yet or or maybe they can't. There's some people that just simply can't. And I think one of the besides just you know, whatever they're made out of, you know, genetically or whatnot. I don't like the Virginias. But there's also that issue that we are in a cult, the cult of society, and some people will defend that society cult to the death and not and completely reject and deflect. And it's like, you know, like a captain Captain America's shield in front of their face, anything that would counter what they have grown and learned and condition to believe in.
Speaker 9: So okay, So within that framework that you're putting together here, maybe there is some sense of cult or or some sense.
Speaker 7: Of the most certainly is and you could call that a spell, but I mean, it's it's it's it's maybe not even that I don't think that anybody consciously thinks about rejecting truth, but I just don't think that they're even willing to consider certain things because it simply isn't so to them.
Speaker 9: No, But what I'm saying that there is something between not you and me here or the ordinary people that are listening to this, there is some type of a of a superstructure here that that controls this. And we can go days for this talking about what exactly it is. But what I'm what I'm trying to get at here is that within this, this this cult or what are these controllers do? I don't think there's uniformity. I don't think there's complete agreement. That you may have competing factions within there fighting on who's going to do. It's just like the family that has, you know, three or four sons and the father dies and it's a rich estate. Here, they're not going to be uniform. They're going to fight with each other on who's going to take over the father.
Speaker 7: Here, right, But they're still going to be predatory to the underclass. So regardless of whatever that is, that's that's between them, you know what I mean. And they're and they're always going to preserve their power. So if what they are doing is weakening the overall for their entire clique, it's not going to get too far. So there's going to be control mechanisms in place to get rid of problems. Because the the the overall thing that they have to do otherwise they lose the whole angelata is to make sure that they keep us suppressed. So if we're like if I think the the analogy would be if if they are fighting with one another, or if we can agitate them to do it even more, that they would just cancel each other out like they would like they're trying to do with like I don't know the Muslims and the Christians like if they if they if we if if they're if they're warring, I don't, I think as it might be competitive, I think that, but they all have the same iealogue of there of that cult. Regardless of the one one's power over the other one or not, it still is. I think they still self preserve the system of which they are uh you know themselves, and then also the system that they're putting us in.
Speaker 9: So but what I'm getting at though, is within this this these competing factions here okay hypothetically yeah yeah yeah, and assuming here that we in fact here the cattle or the golim here, what what I'm saying is that maybe what I'm saying is that certain factions may treat us better or give us a little bit more freedom or as I had it particulated there before having to boot off of our throat compared to other parts of the of these actions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't mean life gets better for us, but it's overall. But if they also feel, like you know, they're in competition with somebody who can actually upset their their power, then yeah, they're gonna want to rally the energy of of the people in favor of them.
Speaker 9: Right, Here's what what what I'm saying here is that there's a lot of positive things.
Speaker 7: And they will do they will do good things. But it doesn't but you have to also understand what they're doing. So like the USA usaid, you know all that ship, Yeah, this is just consolidation. It's just it's just the evolution of a different new power structure. It's it's it's flipping a page the same book.
Speaker 9: Though I'm not not not disagreeing with you on that. What I'm saying is, though the boot is off, I'm not I'm not being bad at my job here to get a vaccine here, which almost like lost my job. My point being here is is that there there's clearly an opportunity now that the boot is off of our neckcare to try wait.
Speaker 7: And wait until the av and flu becomes something because like I showed you with the eggs. I mean, there's other things in play here. That's just because there's a lull doesn't mean it's not going to go back up again.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying that. But what I'm saying is is that within this, this this short period here, we shouldn't be complacent.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, absolutely not. Yeah, But what I'm saying is is that, yeah, don't sit back in.
Speaker 9: I feel good to be able to breathe for once. And I know a lot of people in that telegram or are filled brief but I'm not under any illusions here that we're anywhere out of the woods on this. This is this is a brief respite to be able to regroup and to be able to say, you know what, No, we're not doing this. We've been through this before.
Speaker 7: Yeah. At the end of the day, the Federal Reserve still exists, the IMF still exists, The the I R S and the B A T F, which are I am F controlled, still exists outside of the the you know, government quote unquote of the United States, And that's our true uh overlords. So the little things that are happening what we can, I guess call it locally because you know, microcosm, macrocosm doesn't really affect the power structure, or the or the strength of the thing that is putting that in place to keep people occupied and happy and satisfied until the next fucking big thing happens that takes more of our our freedom, and more of our individuality and more of our you know, our safety away.
Speaker 9: I'm not I'm not dispeeding you with you that what what I'm telling you, though, This is an opportunity here to recharge and to regalvanize.
Speaker 7: People don't normally do that with pressure off of them. A lot of people don't revolt unless they're being unless they can perceive a physical threat. Most people don't try to amend or mend or mend or alter or change anything if they feel just comfortable enough, Like people who don't like their job will continue to do it because the paycheck is good.
Speaker 9: And the point being is is though that we've been through the crucible here, We've been tested here. They're not going to be able to pull this vaccine thing off again, at.
Speaker 7: Least well if they can do the digital part with it, If they make it so that your biometrics on your phone and everything else that they've made this accustomed to keeping with us. Everywhere is ratting on you, and they have the high technology. There's not going to be any argument because you're not going to have them say.
Speaker 9: But there's more of us this time that are awakened to this bullshit than it was, you know, four years, five years ago here, And.
Speaker 7: I guess, I guess in a way they actually they actually refined that themselves by putting those who who are obedient through the filter, and a lot of them are sick or dead. And now, so what's left of the people that said no? You know, so it's a big it's a bigger group of what's left.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what I'm what I'm trying to say here is is that I'm not trying to be a doomsday or here. I'm trying to have some semblance of hope here that we've made it this far. Here, let's galvanize here, you know.
Speaker 7: To say, what I'm trying to say is when I'm not arguing all the time, you can you can use different words and what I'm trying to say because I wasn't arguing with you, I wasn't countering what you're saying.
Speaker 10: Doesn't it I'm just I'm.
Speaker 9: Just trying to say that I have some sense of hope here that we've made it through this thing. That they've had to concede certain things here. Maybe this is that this is their way of trying to maintain the control structure here, but we have it's like Mario getting a sect in our third life in the game here. And what I'm saying here is that I want to take them on and and and I feel a lot more confident that we made it through this here, and I think that we can stop this. That's all I'm saying here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if if that's if that's a thought that's shared by more than five people scattered across America, then yet there might be uh maybe something there.
Speaker 9: But I mean, but it's it's people like you or Niche or other people that it's it's it's how we need to try to articulate it to to the you know, the stuff that I'll that I'll that I'll post here that yeah, you and me both know this us a thing here, What's what's really going on here? But I'm posting this up here that I want people to see.
Speaker 7: This and I get I get the meaning behind it. Yeah, I understand that because but people are really easy at slipping into that that coma of of inactivity.
Speaker 9: But but but but it's also a sense here we share this and and and present these things because hey, look, we have credibility here. We said that the stuff was wrong from the very beginning here. And when it comes time for another event, whether it's it's another COVID event or bird flu or god knows what it is, you know, these people here have some sense or credibility. We told you this in the past. Here, Why can't you believe us here now? And I'm hoping that there's there's gonna be more people that are gonna listen to us. Maybe I don't know if you're reading this or whatever. Maybe you're maybe you're just cynical about that.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I have to have some sense of hope.
Speaker 7: No, this is this is is now or never. Honestly, if they drop this invisible cage on us and lock the door, it's over. If these if these data centers are in place and they're heavily guarded and they disarm us, you know, in the same and the same like it's a it's a it's a done deal. And the you know, I think I think the muscle flex among other reasons. I think I think that the drones were a bit of a flex.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't disagree here, But we also had our flexes they had. They couldn't have gone full full this death spot. They had to pull back a little bit here, They couldn't go.
Speaker 10: The whole way.
Speaker 7: Well, at the same time, we're seeing what could very well be automation deciding things like taking people out of the air, crashing them, fires, the floods, the hurricanes, war by a different means, we're seeing all that happen too. So it just just because the nature of the assault is not troops on the ground to make it as obvious as it could possibly be, doesn't mean that they're not going full bloor on us and actively at war with us.
Speaker 9: But how many people will take notice of that now and be able to point this out. I think there's a lot more of us pointing it out than it was two years, four years, six years ago. I mean, you have to have some sense of hope.
Speaker 7: Or well, I mean, you could point out it all day. What are you going to do about it?
Speaker 9: Well, I think change happens here when you get a certain percentage of the of the population that the herd will end up falling that.
Speaker 7: Might have been, that might have been in the past. I think with the tech and with the other things, that it's not going to be as simple as that anymore because we waited too long. I'm not I'm not saying that, I'm not saying that it's that's hopeless by any means. I'm just saying this idea that you know, the the one hundredth monkey thing, it's not it's not as as strong of a of a of a resistance as it may have been before, because they don't it's not going to matter what we think, or what we what we care about, or what we believe in. If if we get it all right, it does if the overwhelming force that we're up against, you know, we would have to have some of these advancements in technology on our side as well, and it's to counter it or to at least not be a victim of theirs. And it's going to be it's going to be kind of difficult the longer we wait, as they roll out things that we never even heard of before that they've had for thirty, forty fifty and ten twenty thousand years, who knows.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm not disagreeing with you that the odds are not good. I mean, let's be frank, they are not good. But the sense here is that at the end of the day, am I just going to go give up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, that's not that, and that's not that's not our role to do that. But it might not be our role to win either. It might be our role just to never to never give in and to never be obedient. It might be it might be our purpose is in maybe this test ground, if it, if it, if it is such a thing, is to simply, no matter what the odds are, not ever giving yourself over to it.
Speaker 9: Yea, and neither of us are going to do that. And the thing is that until I'm presented with a more viable way of of taking this on im.
Speaker 7: And we're not gonna we're not gonna run outside with our nine millimeters and change the world.
Speaker 9: I know that when you when you post on telegram that I think that you hope for some type of something, like somebody's going to do something here and nobody does anything, and I don't know if it's if it's going to happen that way.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I would love to at least be aware, Like I don't have to be involved, but I wouldn't like if if I wasn't selected to be involved with it. But I would love to at least know that there was something maybe quite literally underground, that's been preparing for a long time and you know, just making sure that they were out there doing it at the right moment. Because I mean, I say that, but let me put a period on that for a second, and.
Speaker 9: Then say.
Speaker 7: The the analogy, well not what they called the rationale that people were giving for Trump. This is a whole different topic, but I just wanted to state this because it it made me think about it.
Speaker 9: It's very similar to the thing that you were alluding to.
Speaker 7: Well, right, well, what you know, how they were, how they were apologetics. You know, they apologetics for him when they're talking about, oh, he had to do this because that prevented this, and it's like it's all presumptuous, right, presumptuous. So okay, so roll out something that's poisonous because you don't want them to lock this down for five years or however long it was, So how many children's lives was was it worth for that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 7: How many? How many innocent lives? How many innocent, innocent and innocent lives? Was it worth for that to happen? Like why why not just tell the people the truth and have them on your side like that, you know, like it's it's if that was really the the the what do you call it the goal? Things could have been stopped a whole lot differently, and things could have been changed a whole lot differently if any leader in their position just took the risk that they were going to get blown away the moment the words came out of their mouth and just told the people the truth that they're being poisoned, that this isn't this is an attempt on your lives, do you know, do not let your children get this, you know, do not get any shots. You know, this is an active you know, attempt to call the population or that you know, certain things that they tell you don't even exist, and they're just filling you with poison. The food, water, and air is deadly. They're doing this. We need to do something about it. If any person with that level of influence and in trust ever said anything like that, a whole lot of things would click immediately for people that never would anyway because they're being told by their big guy, rest assured, everybody rest assured. Straight around the corner. I got this. That's not the answer. That's not the way to get to the people to understand what's really going on.
Speaker 9: So you just articulated the thought process that I have gone through. I can't tell how many times I've gone through this, this this thought process. So you know, the kind of argument that you would make is is that, well, you're kind of trying to do that here when he was talking about hydroxychloroq when and he had the whole apparat check come down on him, that you know, you're you're you're bleaching people from the inside and and and what you said earlier that was what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that was you know, chlorine dioxide. I think was also the other one that they were talking about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So what what you said earlier though, it's I keep coming back to what you we started this conversation about. Is that you said sometimes people just need to experience it and the.
Speaker 7: Thing, yeah, but but not be lied to you by the people that So that's gonna his position is different because it's a it's a responsibility. It'll keep more people asleep because they're not going to even engage that type of development or that type of personal growth if they think that their guy is going to take care of everything.
Speaker 9: But if you are in war, which we were, I think there is an we still have been war here. But I mean, can the vast majority this is maybe this is pretentious, probably is here. But can the vast majority of the public here actually understand that? I don't think they can't. They couldn't least understand.
Speaker 7: People that the people that were patriots will understand that their government and the people that run it are are malicious. I mean that all he would have to do is point out, hey, have you tried to exercise your rights lately? How'd that work out?
Speaker 9: Yeah? But is a percentage of the population they weren't.
Speaker 7: I don't think that you can't play that odds game. That's I think that's a logical fallacy in and of itself. It took three percent of the population for the for the revolution, right anyway, Let's see what what's the name of that Polish guy? Is it Brown? The one that's been flat out telling he went and you smashed the microphone on the hell at the Holocaust blah blah blah thing. He sprayed people with a.
Speaker 9: With a uh he used the fire extinguisher on yeah, fire extinguisher.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And you said, you're you're you're over. You know, your overall control er, your your absolute control over us is over. Now, that's the type of person that if Trump was that, think about how many people would rally behind that.
Speaker 9: Or the guy from New Zealand I can't remember his name, that was the politician that was coming. I don't know if he was a control to hop or not, but.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, but you also, yeah, I don't have all the answers to Daniel. I just I'm just telling you here is is that I have some sense of hope here. I know the odds are against us here, so I'm just I'm not trying to be compleate here. I'm just trying to continue to point out all the the angles, or at least look for the angles.
Speaker 10: Of where they're going to fuck us.
Speaker 9: And that's that's that's where.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to be at here.
Speaker 9: Chat So but I will Hey, it was it was great talking to you. I'm gonna let you let you go on. But I just, you know, thanks for taking time to talk.
Speaker 10: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Joseph, it was great, thank you for coming on. I think archangel h Josh was going to do that too. I don't, I yeah, I don't. I don't really know. He's I think he said something about he was going to wait for the notification, but he gets them late sometimes, so hopefully they'll.
Speaker 10: Come on to Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's a shame that a lot of people don't get to see that side of you that really comes comes across on on the talking to Niche. I wish people would pay for your pay for it, but they don't.
Speaker 7: So well, I mean that it is what it is, you know, it's if you look at the numbers, I'm I'm a exactly average as far as the level of overall followers versus how many people actually come to watch even on Rumble, versus how many people support on you know, the the you know, the financial support side. It's like right where it's supposed to be. It's the difference is most people have you know, who have actually the ability, who aren't you know, being paid by someone else in a nefarious way. There are one hundred and fifty thou two hundred thousand subscribers, which makes twenty thirty thousand viewers, which makes a whole lot more support from the people as it trickles down each through each filter. So it's it's actually right where it's would be natural, but it's you know, still not a lot because here we are. And then this is if I was still on YouTube, you know, and I didn't have all those interruptions, have to restart a channel all over again four times, I could probably be in thirty forty thousand subscriber arrange. I don't think that would have been too crazy to believe.
Speaker 9: You know, we know that she'd give you some often is that you were actually effective at what you were doing, if you wouldn't have been throttled like that, I mean, you have like a Ben Shapiro or.
Speaker 7: I wasn't that great in the beginning. What I mean there was. Here's what's funny is like a lot of the stuff that I did in the very very beginning was good stuff because I was I was commenting on books and reading and stuff like that. But then there would be times where I would just show that I all kinds of technical difficulties, but that was mostly the computer fucking me.
Speaker 8: But there was.
Speaker 7: There was a a level I needed to get to where it wasn't just thought, you know, just you know, amusing. I needed to have more data and I was reading a ton. It's just there was gap, too many gaps to where I you know, I don't want to fill it in because I don't want to be inaccurate. So it kind of left me to just talk about other crap that wasn't necessary. So that I think I've I've refined since then.
Speaker 9: Well, the point being is is that I'm if you would have had those setbacks, I really believe that you would have a lot more influenced than your audience would be a lot better. Yeah, it's just and all it is is telling me is is that they they thought that there were some stuff that you were saying that was it was dangerous to what they what they believe, or why why do you have somebody like Tim Poole that can send here or dude.
Speaker 7: And then and here's the thing that really gets me, Like I just look at these people and they they're they're basically famous for being famous because it's arntificial. I look at their their delivery, I listened to their their and they're not. They're not coherent. There are a lot of them are, and a lot of it sounds like it's stolen material because I don't think they know what it means, but they're just saying it. Candice Owns is one of those people like I, I honestly think that she might be retarded.
Speaker 9: And they also have a production team. It's it's you as what man shown here. And you know, whether it's Candice Owns or Kim Poole or X, they got people behind them that are doing helping them.
Speaker 5: So it's just much.
Speaker 7: I mean, look at look at freaking look at look at Stewie. Five hundred thousand people just on just on rumble, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: It's like.
Speaker 7: I saw him talk at the Reawakened to her and outside of Vegas, and uh yeah, I walked away from I wasn't interested. It's like I don't want any of this guy.
Speaker 9: Well, it was good talking to you, Daniel, and I'm just I'm just saying that I appreciate what you what you put up there, and and I just I hope more people get to see or hear the other other side of you, especially some of the funny your stuff.
Speaker 7: So yeah, pretty cool. More people went to the Patreon for sure. That's what I was going to do. Thanks for reminding me about that. I'm going to put this a little banner on the bottom there.
Speaker 9: All right, we'll talculator Daniel, thanks, thank.
Speaker 7: You about good talking to you.
Speaker 8: All right, let's see.
Speaker 7: I should put this on. So where is it?
Speaker 8: Scroll?
Speaker 7: Scroll scrowl This is still here. Oh I'm going on ticker style. This was on yesterday, but I didn't leave it on the whole time. I'm I'm losing frames too because of this shit internet, and I don't like restarting it every single time before I go on a stream. It's since it just happened again. Oh my god, so terrible. I pay nearly eighty dollars for crap and I have to do that until I get the until alo is finished already put my my request in. So Daisy, you're awesome, Thank you so much. And Joseph, thank you for calling in Archangel If you're out there, Josh, give me a second because I got to get up and I have to process some coffee, if you know what I mean, and I'll be back. Let me go ahead and put this on while we're at it, though, we were in the middle of looking at Robert Maxwell's brand not just kidding, but the sex Satan in Babylon's Boulet, episode six of The Pop I'm not sure what he stands for from in Pursuit of Truth, Sir Patrick Mack, I want to put that on there. I'm just checking to see if there's anything else that I want to do, not forget to look at today. Is that why? I hope that's not why I had another bit shoot open up. Maybe that's why. So apparently it didn't take the thumbnail right like it's supposed to, but it says I was on live for forty six seconds before I decided I'm not gonna waste a destination on bit shoot if it's not working, So instead I went over to Kick, which has nothing going on there as always okay, So I guess i'd have to refresh because it's saying that there's nobody now it says there's somebody watching. Hello Olivia over on Kick, How are you? Oh okay? Oh so maybe it's uh, maybe it's one of those bots. Thanks awesome. Yeah, Kick is kind of interesting. I'm just gonna put this in the chats here. If you have a thing, just go ahead and subscribe to us so we'll get some attraction. If you don't, then don't do what you want. I don't care and what else. Let's do this real quick and then I'll go do my thing and I'll be back. So I want to share also a small portion of a video that I made over almost two years ago now, and it's me talking to doctor Manzo and it leads into the health benefits of you know, capsicum or capsation peppers, and of course I run a hot sauce business. But there it's all. It's all very well organized in that video. Some of the details as far as the coupon code has obviously changed, and so has the the link for doctor or glitt in, but that's also in my video description, so it doesn't need to be correct in the video as long as you just look at the description for it. So you see the spreaker here, right, this is it. This is if if you were listening to me on Spotify before, just click the spreaker link. And uh if you have to install that as a phone app or I don't even know how that works, but you don't really have to. You can just go here. I listened to stuff on spreakers very seldom because I don't do podcasts. But and then this dream link to be actually in the show. It's just underneath it the call numbers beneath that, and then Doctor Glynden's membership site. You can go there from here, or you can click on my website itself, simper fry s C m p e r f r y. Let's say that against s E m P E r f r Y l l C dot com. The coupon code for my stuff is the number one s t O P s h O P. I did it in all caps. I'm not sure if it's cap A sensitive or not. And that should say eleven almost twelve now, and I says family run and in business. For yes, it's it's a we're in the double digits now. But that's doctor Glynden's thing. You can just click it and then ball busters. Right here is the fifty percent off. Doctor Monso in the old video that I'm to show you later is saying that you to click the link and then use a code. You don't even have to do anymore. You just click this. It is this new website fifteen percent off has already applied. Over here is the try blue click for seventy percent off Try Blue. When you click it, it should pop up all down the little window, and then you copy the whatever code they give you, and then when you go to the checkout, it'll apply it once you paste it or whatever. And then doctor Manzo's I showed you yesterday and I'll do it again later. But actually rate in the front here it shows the IP six the copper in the cod liver oil. That would be a portion of how you would do your ninety essential right, So the cod liver would be like your EU phase. The copper is something that you would want as like an add on. The IP six is like your magnets and your all that stuff, like kind of like the osteo in a sense. And then you would get the multi vitamin, the whole food multi vitamin, and if you wanted to add the additional C whole food see, then you could do that too. And then the full vicumic acid. I just bought a tincture of full vicumic fulvic acid, uh when those little blue cobalt blue things, and I got one of selenium as well, So that's that's that this was just because I would happen to be at sprouts. And then also, uh so thyroid, right, el tyrasine, and this is stuff I learned from, you know, doing the the the gym and working out and stuff like that. So the el tyrasine something I was already taking. But then you know, the iodine which doctor Monzo also has energy io dye should be on his site over here. Let's see if if I can find it, uh Therapy Supplies Education. Let's see. Let's see if it's in this area.
Speaker 8: I clicked it.
Speaker 7: Hold on, now that not in that one, but I know he has it. I just have to ask him maybe, Oh, you know what I think. On the homepage, it was very great at one point. It was it was something you click right from the beginning, and it said something about it a shop. Let's see if it's just in the shop shop shop, shop, wasn't it shops? And looking?
Speaker 8: What's going on? All right? Refresh?
Speaker 7: Okay, something's up. I don't know if it's my internet or not. It's my internet looking Okay, that's weird. HET's try that again.
Speaker 8: Go store.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's the energy I dining right there.
Speaker 8: So you click this no picture for it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, there's it's mineral io dye that plants, so it would so kale or skelp, I think is usually where you get most of iodine from. So this one's mineral iodine, not plant based. And Ha suggested use three jobs under the tongue once daily away for like, so don't eat fourhands, don't let it your stomach, food absorb it, right, Cloidal ingestible iodine. That's a good thing to happen. Then you have my keupon code right, so there you have it about boomping and then yeah, that would complete it. So iodine, selenium, and el tyrosine. If you're looking for like thig right health that that that trio, would you know if you want to add additional of those three things, that would be a good idea. Okay, now let's go to Oh let me let me go back to the tincture one. I want to I want to show you what that I just screw that up. Yes, let's go to tribally real quick. I don't think this sing will pop up on me. Yeah, see, Daniels sent you seventeen percent off. Then you just cook this thing right there and then you go continue.
Speaker 8: Shopping Tata da.
Speaker 7: Oh, colortle copper is that new? It is new? Look at that the fact that most people are not always keen on you. I wonder. I gotta see it. I gotta see it. So it's the most abundant essential trace element after iron and zinc, present in different organs of the body, with greater quantities in the liver and brain. It can be found in some foods, including shellfish wasters in the gooms. Its presence in the body facilitated It's also in whole food vitamin C. It's supposed to be anyway. It's a bonded with the one molecule of a one whatever of copper. It's presence in the body facilitates subsorption of iron. Let's see what's the type I'm looking for. So, in summary, the integration of colloidal copper is particularly useful in the case of anemia, osteoporosis, bone de mineralization, arthritis, hypercholesterol, alema, uh neurological disorders, reduced efficiency of the immune system, weakness and hair loss, difficulty of wound sealing, insomnia, near the debility. Now, I want to make sure that I'm correct. So I want to make sure which one am I thinking of.
Speaker 14: The Uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the copper is for the ATP energy of the of the mitochondria too, and we'll get into that. We'll get into that with the other video that I'm about to talk about. But I want to see, let's see what type of copper is it? So music and copper helps give me keep you healthy? Important for brain development, brain function or energy too?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you, Daisy, you should get with doctor Manzo and talk with him because he could add more in detail to your right up here as far as like what is good for and how important it is, and he could, like you know, also re emphasize that you might be able to get like a little video clip of it to add to this. I think that would be beneficial for sure. And mineral copper is believe metelic copper, you know, your standard penny color. Just trying to see if it shows well. These are cult to the black human seed clilers that they're clil silver. I hope that Daisy gets a chance to look at I don't know if it would be worth it for you, but see if there's anything, because you would be the chincter like guru if you if you think there's because it tell me if you don't think so, if there's anything to the whole Rodeola rosea our Hodo rodeo la Yeah, Rodiola Rosea. I just had lost my place in what I was say. New product is clitle copper. Yeah, but wigida baam pretty cool, pretty cool?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna put this video on now after I was doing all that, and I'll be back in just a moment. Listen more coffee. Oh that's funny. We stopped at the mirror image of the number itself, so with thirteen thirty one three three one right, that's that's funny. Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, so Roken used publishing and copyright as a cover for other various activities in nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 7: Say that he was used to see what I mean, just gonna it's it only went backward a little bit, so you're just gonna see it again. It's just weird YouTube. It like does a weird refresh in the middle bit. But oh, by the way, if you don't like seeing the scrolling thing at the bottom, I will I will stop putting it up there if five more people get on the Patreon. Otherwise you're gonna be stuck with it until five people do not about that. That's ransom.
Speaker 3: Does the Americans use Kissinger as a messenger or ambassador. Maxwell left England and brought with him a message from Thatcher, an unofficial one.
Speaker 17: He left Gorbachev to go to America and try to bring with him a message from Goshaw.
Speaker 1: Like Maxwell, Soroken used publishing and copyright as a cover for other various activities. In nineteen seventy three, the Soviet Union became a signatory to the Universal Copyright Convention for UCC, but certain firms entered into exclusive translation rights contracts with the Soviet Copyright Office or VAAP. The VAAP grew to become a monopoly until its abolition in nineteen eighty nine. The copyright agency also appeared to be a vehicle for capital flight outside of Russia and to approve translations for publications sold outside of the country. Former GRU Colonel Fgenny Soliyak, who worked under the cover of the VAAP agency, set of Maxwell's death.
Speaker 17: I think that was probably a so called murder on order. It was all professionally done and was covered up as a suicide.
Speaker 1: The importance of publishing in regard to movement of money, and perhaps even more important, the control of information.
Speaker 10: Wedding of misinformation cannot be overstated.
Speaker 1: The VAAP was a crucial element to KGB operations, and Maxwell a key figure in the publishing world Unius all too well.
Speaker 10: From nineteen seventy three to nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 1: The VAAP was in the hands of Soviet diplomat Boris Punkin, the Soviet Union's longest serving Swedish diplomat. Penkin resisted the nineteen ninety one coup attempt by the Soviet Union's hardline Communist Party to overthrow then President Mikhail Gorbachev. These hardliners were made up of KGB agents who detained Gorbachov but were unable to detain newly elected President Boris Yeltz. The failed coup led to the fall of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union itself would dissolve only a few months later. For a brief period, Gorbachev called Pankin to serve as Foreign Minister. During this eighty two day period, Pankin established diplomatic relation with the State of Israel, purged the Foreign Ministry of its KGB agents, and began the US Soviet disarmament process. Penkin was ambassador to Sweden at the time of the assassination of pull Off Palm, popular Swedish statesman and leader of the Social Democratic Party, a critic of Soviet and American policy. But Palm was killed on February twenty eighth, nineteen eighty six, by gunshot, in a case that would lead back to the Soviets and the State of Israel. The assassin was never found, an international investigation lingered for years, involving multiple sex It appeared that the Swedish government had covered up important aspects of the investigation. At first, local Christer Peterson was convicted of the murder, but his conviction was soon overturned. Another suspect, Victor Gunnerson, was taken in for questioning, released and brought back a few days later and released again. As a member of the European Workers Party, Gunnerson was vilified in.
Speaker 10: The media, and much of the blame was put upon the movement's.
Speaker 1: Leader, Lyndon Laroush, American political activist and perennial presidential candidate and at the time only declared candidate for the Democratic Party presidential nomination in nineteen eighty eight. LaRouche was regarded in the media as a conspiracy theorist, claiming that he was a target for assassination by Queen Elizabeth desionist mafia, and that he and associates had been drugged and brainwashed by the CIA and MI six.
Speaker 10: Leading the charge against the character of.
Speaker 1: Larouge and the suspicion of his associates and his involvement of Palm's murder, Jewish American socialist and fact finding director of the ADL, Erwin Sewer, as well as former KGB agent and VAAP head Boras Pankin. The ADL and the KGB appeared to be involved in a disinformation campaign surrounding the case and defaming Gunnarson, Larouge, and anyone connected was top Fireward had already been implicated in the nineteen eighty five case of John Walker, convicted of spying for the Soviet Union and sentenced to life in prison. The ADL had Walker on the payroll. According to court evidence, Walker had infiltrated the KKK and later the National Democratic Policy Committee.
Speaker 10: Founded by LaRouche.
Speaker 1: Laruche had been infiltrated by another Jewish subversive activist and founder of the Jewish Defense organization Mordecai Levy. This was discovered when Levy was found to have been jury tampering in a federal civil case. Levy had been involved in the nineteen eighty one firebombing of a Nigerian diplomat's car at a Soviet UN mission and later charged with attempted murder of JDL leader Irv Ruben, a man who would be suspected of running a protection racket against LA rappers Tupac Shakur and Easye. According to journalist Robert I. Freeman, who published a lengthy dossier on the JDL, the New York area JDL was heavily influenced by the Soviet KGB, in particular Brighton Beach. This cell was responsible for the murder of CIA operative Skeerim Sooobzikov thanks to information from Mordecai Levy. The same JDL KGB relationship surfaced during the nineteen eighty four Temple Mount plot, when twenty seven members of a Jewish underground group attempted to destroy the dome of the Rock in an effort to rebuild the Temple of Solomon. This action was funded by a small group of Syrian Jewish families, one of them, the prolific family of Edmund Saffra.
Speaker 7: Late is that dome of the rock herm al Sharif attempted destruction sound familiar to anybody, you guys remember the red Heifer thing?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 8: Yah?
Speaker 7: Yep, yep, yep yep.
Speaker 1: Later that same year, Irwin Sewell and the ADL were implicated in the assassination on Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. The nineteen Gunnerson arrest provided reason for the international media to paint the European Labor Party as a criminal organization and frame its leader, Lyndon Larouge as a violent, lunatic fringe candidate.
Speaker 10: He was deemed a far.
Speaker 1: Right anti semi even though his ideas were originally Marxist. Gunnarson had been released, but the media kept on with stories related to the now old charges.
Speaker 10: And LaRouche would be defamed in the media for years to come.
Speaker 3: The lack of evidence against the EAP would have been made up for by the journalists who would not have hesitated to find the proofs.
Speaker 1: It's likely that Olof Palm was murdered because of his knowledge of the weapons trafficking between Sweden and Iran and his willingness to investigate former President of Iran, Albo Hassan Vani Saber.
Speaker 17: I know this from two different and credible sources. Palm was killed as the direct consequence of what he knew about Sweden on arms trafficking.
Speaker 1: This theory aligns with the multinational arms for hostages effort spearheaded by Oliver North under President George Bush. But the CIA and the media were after LaRouche. He was imprisoned for tax evasion under the Bush administration ex Stasi officer Colonel Herbert Bremer.
Speaker 17: The back room decision was made to cause anonymous telephone calls to be made to Swedish papers and finally directed to the police, and it happened in the week.
Speaker 3: Following the Palm crime.
Speaker 17: Our telephoners said they knew the EAP had committed murder, and even that they had seen an unusual agitation in the EAP offices in Stockholm the night before the crime.
Speaker 3: There was no truth in it, but it sounded credible and well informed.
Speaker 1: Soon after, Swedish paper Extra Blabet, Berlin's Tagazeitung and the Berliner extra Deans announced that Swedish police were investigating extreme right wing groups Soviet ambassador to Sweden and former head of the Copyright Office, Boris Pankin, would later be sitting at the top of the KGB ADL. Fact Finder Irwin Sewell traveled to Sweden in nineteen eighty six to denounce Larouge and the EAP, calling him a small time hitler, prompting Larouge to sue for defamation. Unsuccessfully. LaRouche organized a group to combat the ADL, called the Provisional Committee to clean Up the Nah Breath, the Free Masonic group precursor to the ADL. He often referred to sinister plans and conspiracies emanating from the Jews, in particular Russian Communists and New Age Aquarians. This conspiracy traced men like Henry Kissinger and Walter Mondale back to the days of ancient Babylon. He and his associates were denounced as neo Nazis.
Speaker 18: Mondale is not simply a KGB agent of the ordinary sense.
Speaker 8: Of course.
Speaker 18: Mondale is jointly owned by the left wing of the Socialist International and the Green cartel interests. If both these owners tell Mondale to lick the floor before a nationwide TV audience, I sincerely believe he would do just that.
Speaker 1: Watch Lyndon LaRouche, Independent Democrat for President, Tuesday, October twenty third. His second wife, German Helga Zepp LaRouche, authored the nineteen eighty four The Hitler Book and founded the Schiller Institute think tank, which argued for the abolition of the World Trade Organization. In twenty fifteen, Zepp LaRouche wrote an article calling climate change a satanic swindle and that the intention was to eliminate six billion human beings.
Speaker 7: Like a Lorelar.
Speaker 1: Institute, like Larouge, was met with claims of anti Semitism. During the breakout of AIDS in the nineteen eighties, LaRouche once again questioned the establishment narrative and called AIDS a communicable disease. Some of his ideas came from British venereologist John Seal, who believed that HIV may have been created in a German warfare laboratory by gene editing process and was released deliberately, similar to the visnavirus. This theory was backed by Russian Jewish biology professor Jacob Siegel, later revealed to be a Soviet KGB agent working on Operation Infection, an information or disinformation campaign depending on who you ask. It claims that the US had invented the AIDS virus as part of a project at Fort Dietrich, Maryland. Ironic seeing that at the time Soviet scientists were looking for American help with their own AIDS problem in the Soviet Union, the US refused help until the campaign ceased. In nineteen ninety two. Ukrainian Jewish diplomat and director of Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service, Yevgeny Primakov, stated that the KGB was behind the claims that AIDS was in American development. Larusian company created the Biological Strategic Defense Initiative in direct opposition to the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and accused them of attempting use in Asia and genocide. October nineteen eighty six, Larouche's offices are rated by federal officers in Virginia and Massachusetts. LaRouche and twelve others were indicted on charges of credit card fraud and obstruction.
Speaker 7: Of weaponized government. And I'm not saying when one's over the other, but Federal Bureau of Investigation, ever since there was a quote unquote Federal Reserve, all these other agencies came about to protect the interests of that foreign bank on our soil. They will like, think about the g excuse me, the G men shooting down people who are stealing from the federal banking system, right, the federally insured.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 7: They had a make their I just had creative and it stuck in my throat. They had to make their presence and their power felt through public display, shooting down all these bank rubbers and stuff like that of justice.
Speaker 1: The very next year, Larushe's Fusion Energy Foundation was overtaken through bankruptcy. The foundation advocated for the building of nuclear power plans and repeatedly met with the Director of Defense Programs for the National Security Council. Laruche movement member Ray Pollarck helped create the Strategic Defense Initiative, which became the groundwork for the Reagan Star Wars program. It was the development of this very program that LaRouche believed was the basis for the raid on his offices.
Speaker 3: The Soviet government hated me for it.
Speaker 1: Gorbachev also hated my guns and called for my assassination and so forth. Lyndon LaRouche was jailed in nineteen eighty nine, but later ran for Congress in nineteen ninety and for president in nineteen ninety two. His running mate civil rights activist and minister James Bevel. Bevell had worked with Larouge pursuing allegations of a child sex trafficking link in Omaha, Nebraska, involving Lawrence E. King Junior, who ran the Franklin Community Federal Credit Union. Several alleged victims claimed that King ran an underground club in which children as young as eight years old were forced to have sex with businessmen, media celebrities and moguls.
Speaker 10: And high ranking politicians.
Speaker 7: According to a predecessor of Epstein Right.
Speaker 1: Alleged victims, the government was forcing their silence by threatening an intimidation.
Speaker 15: John DeCamp is among the most highly decorated Vietnam veterans, a former Republican state senator.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't know by looking at his very large behind by the time this happened. But yeah, it's surprising to think that he was decorated anything.
Speaker 15: In Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 7: Maybe decorated with like to let us off of his big back or something.
Speaker 15: He is now a lawyer fighting the legacy of Lawrence King's abuse of power.
Speaker 19: It's a web of intrigue that starts at our Holy of Holies, Boystown, Nebraska, one of the most respected institutions in the United States.
Speaker 7: I always thought the Holy of Holies was like a bothole.
Speaker 19: And spreads out like a spider web through Washington, d c. Right up to the steps of the nation's capital, the steps of the White House.
Speaker 7: Involves of the most.
Speaker 19: Respected and powerful and richest businessmen in this United States of America, and the centerpiece of the entire web is the use of children for sex and drug dealing and drug couriers. The compromising of politicians, the compromising of businessmen, the worst of all, the corruption of key the institutions of government that have the duty and responsibility to make sure these things never happen.
Speaker 7: So like another day at the Office for Jesuits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The allegations were that much of the abuse was related to an elite cult that practiced devil worship, cannibalism, drug dealing, and human trafficking in arms dealing for this, So.
Speaker 7: Like another day at the Office for Jesuit and in the hues right, Well, that's funny. My voice, my voice resonates off of the strings on this thing when I when I hit a certain pitch, I can hear this thing vibrating through the That's funny, c.
Speaker 10: I a boy.
Speaker 1: Prostitutes were given tours of the White House. One of the main suspects, Lawrence King, was in prison for bank fraud. The other Republican law Begus Craig Spence, committed suicide. He was a socialite who three parties for people like CIA Operative, James Lily, Jody Geneva, the man who prosecuted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, former Attorney General John Mitchell convicted in the Watergate scandal, and Jewish American lawyer Roy Cohne, who played a large role in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg as well as the Rise.
Speaker 7: I was waiting for them to get to Cone. I was just watching h yesterday. I was watching The UH Way to Go Davis Lherman with you had Luke Ghan and they were talking. They were going over the Apprentice. Not this TV show, but the movie that came out like last year of like the young Trump coming up in his uh his buddy Roy Cone. But there was another movie like I think you should temper that movie with a movie that came out. I'll tell you what year it was an HBO movie called Citizen Cone. I'll show you in a second here. Well, no, I'm not going to show you right now because it's a at the switch the screens belt.
Speaker 8: But where'd it go?
Speaker 7: Yeah, nineteen ninety two came out, So yeah, I was still still in school, as I had said. Citizen Cone is a nineteen ninety two major for TV movie covering the life of Joseph McCarthy's controversial chief council Roy Cone. So here we go, Joseph McCarthy's chief consul Roy Cone. Right, I've got nothing but good things to say about Joseph McCarthy. So just because this guy and all the things that they want to say about, yeah.
Speaker 10: He was.
Speaker 7: He was definitely a butt pirates. There's nothing nothing to argue with there. It seems like a tendency with this certain type of person people that they liked. They liked the old sodom, right, But Roy Cone definitely was pretty goddamn hard on other Jews and Communists as in itself, and this comes out a little bit in that movie The Apprentice. But I think there was a little bit of a a jaded view, like there were people they kept on China, like the commentary that was being added to the to the video as they were watching, I think was trying to still place it in this perspective box for this particular thing, like, you know, well that's good, but it's like, yeah, I mean, they could be ruthless, but they would also be the same ones that would know just how powerful they are and what they're capable of, you know, like their people, their tribe, if you will. So, I don't know, but James Woods as that character is pretty interesting in and of itself, given his new public persona since since the first Trump round. Right, but yeah, it might be worth watching that. I mean, history doesn't like him very much. It's like Bully Coward Victim, right, that's one of the movies that was made after about him. Bully Coward Victim. Sound sounds like, sounds like a typical J when you say it like that, even though they're that's not how they're They're not saying, oh, that's a typical J obviously. But anyway, moving on to this and then I'll be back in just one more second. I have to grab one more thing and then I'll open back up for calls. But I was also going to play it another.
Speaker 10: Video oh President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Spence was named as a customer in a homosexual escort ring that was rated and under investigation by the Secret Service, led by a man named Henry Vincent, a funeral director who was laundering money and providing services for key officials of the Reagan and Bush administrations. Spence planned that the CIA set up surveillance equipment in his home, all very similar to the situation involving Jeffrey Epstein. Several Republicans and Democrats saw jail time. In nineteen ninety four, the investigated documentary Conspiracy of Silence, which was set to air on Discovery Channel, was pulled and the money to make it was re embarrassed to Yorkshire Television.
Speaker 15: On July the eleventh, nineteen nineteen, Gary Caradori and his eight year old son AJ were flying home from Chicago in his light aircraft. They had watched the All Star Baseball game and have been pursuing new.
Speaker 1: Leads investigators from the National Transportation Safety Border and Harold Cameron's Cornfield trying to determine.
Speaker 7: What caused this private plane to crash, killing.
Speaker 9: Its two occupants.
Speaker 15: The bodies of Gary Caradori and eight year old Aj were found in the wreckage.
Speaker 1: National Transportation Safety Board investigators say reckage from the crash.
Speaker 6: Is apparently strewn over a three quarter to one mile long stretch in this field.
Speaker 15: The fact that the wreckage is scattered over a large area, he certainly demonstrates that it did break up in flight.
Speaker 10: The exact mechanism of breakup yet is still unknown.
Speaker 15: The federal investigation was never able to discover what tare the plane aparts.
Speaker 7: There are things missing from the plane.
Speaker 10: His briefcase is missing.
Speaker 7: I think the plane was sabotaged. There's no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 15: Within twenty four hours of the tragedy, all Carridori's records impounded by the FBI.
Speaker 1: Despite numerous credible allegations, the Omaha police refused to prosecute, and within twenty four hours of Carradorus mysterious plane crash, FBI agents impounded all records of the investigation. Boystown started off as a home for orphans after World War One, but grew to have captain.
Speaker 7: There you go, there's another example of the FBI playing cleanup for their control mechanisms, all right.
Speaker 1: Which reserves up to five hundred million dollars, a staggering amount for such an operation. Although it was started in Boystown, Nebraska by Irish born Catholic priest father Edward J. Flanagan, the funding largely came from a familiar source, namely Henry Monsky, president of Jewish Masonic group the nag Bread. Monsky was president of the Omaha.
Speaker 7: Surprise Surprise Surprise.
Speaker 1: Chamber of Commerce, the Maha Welfare Fund, and the Omaha Council of Boy Scouts. He was also a member of Jewish organizations like the Jewish Scientist Youth Fraternity Zeta Beta Tau, the Freemasons, and the Elks Lodge.
Speaker 7: His second wife, that's the first time I've heard them mentioned Elks and the Masons, and this has been a birth guy. So yeah, interesting, right. You know, there's a Lions Club who does a lot of work for the blind, right, that's like their main charity. And then you have the Elks Lodge, which my grandfather was a member of for the longest time, my stepfather for a little while, and his brothers. But then they're like, yeah, I'm screwed the paying this dues just to hang out with a bunch of other dudes. That's pretty much there. And why don't have to get up at it, get all dressed up in a suit every time I hang out with these a holes. That was pretty much my stepfather sent to me on it. He was done with it. But uh, yeah, so that's interesting. So the elks are mentioned. I think the odd Fellows may have fallen by the wayside, or maybe not. Maybe there's a reason why they're not talked about as much. I don't know. I don't know if I've ever seen an odd Fellow's lodge. Maybe there's one. I don't know, But we have in this town. We have a ton of. We have a ton of it's weird like out here. There's one in Williams. It's founded. Williams is right next to the.
Speaker 8: The what do you call it?
Speaker 7: What are the entrances to the Grand Canyon? There we go, I went. I stayed at Williams when I went to Grand Canyon. It wasn't too far away, twenty minutes away, thirty minutes away, and yeah, there's I was surprised to see out in the middle of nowhere, basically in a small town, there was a previousonic lodge, just a big square brick building with very I don't know if there was a single window, and there might have been not very nice looking though, just like a regular old building. And uh yeah, So there's a ton of those little fraternal orders out here in Ema. I always see them when I'm at the fair because there are all the sponsors for like the Yuma County Fair.
Speaker 1: Wife Daisy Hirsch was the widow of Albert Rosschild and niece of Jewish American lawyer Adolph Krauss, former president of the long and battled Chicago Board of Education and founding member of law firm Kraus and Meyer, which later became Meyer Brown. There were plenty of reasons why people seemed out to get Lyndon LaRouche, his knowledge of US Soviet coordination, his knowledge of the Iran contra affair, his global sphere of influence, political savvy, and understanding of finance. But much of the get LaRouche propaganda began just weeks after his Strategic Defense Initiative proposal was adopted by the Reagan administration. Is focused on star wars, similar to the emphasis put on the Space Force program years later by President Donald Trump, and likely for good reasons, Laruche's ideas were being embraced worldwide.
Speaker 7: Members is that any different than the iron dome type of stuff. I mean, it kind of seems concepts right, except that satellites shooting lasers from space to stop missiles, right, Isn't that kind of the whole thought process?
Speaker 1: Beyond that verse of the LaRouche movement, we're finding their way into public office. And with this movement came a crop of new thinkers, idealists critical of big government and perhaps more importantly, the elite oligarchy.
Speaker 20: It is the IDF which is part of its war Ames, has carried out an aggressive espionage and covert operations penetration of the USA, including the recruitment of American born assets. It is so far unknown but strongly suspected that some of these Israeli assets may have contributed an included feature of the rogue networks whose complicity a betted the successful attacks of September eleven. So the Neighborath is the most evil and most dangerous of the social action programs associated with religious beliefs in the United States today.
Speaker 7: Don't forget that.
Speaker 20: Literally thousands of operatives for the Zionist lobby have penetrated the halls of Congress.
Speaker 7: The State, and neighbor birth The IDL, you know, because we can't have our good friendly neighborhood Jewish pedophile murderer get hung. By God, We've got to protect those pedophile murderers.
Speaker 3: Defence departments, the CIA.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 7: If he was a murderer of pedophiles, that'd be one thing. But Leo Frank was a pedophile and a murderer right.
Speaker 20: An American business and labor organization to gather information which is then transmitted up the chain of command to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and the Maltese Order.
Speaker 7: Nice he brings into the Knights of Malta. Look at that he ties he ties in Tel Aviv, the neighbor eath the Free Masonic Order and freaking the Knights of Malta. Hey, you know who else did that? Funny enough? Look at that Prescraft Beyond Babylon. Check out the book. It's on you say things scrolling at the bottom. That's my website. You can get it there, or you can just find when you click the book there's the links to the Amazon, the Barnes and Noble, which is the cover of the copy that I'm holding up right now. That's the six by nine. There's also an eight by eleven hard copy and an eight by eleven paperback, and these are coming from Amazon. And these are color pages. Well, whatever the pictures are in there, our color. It's not a whole lot of pictures. I mean, there's a couple, all.
Speaker 20: Right, these agents gathering information and intelligence on US national security policy, corporate policy, and financial policy.
Speaker 7: You know who oversees the United Nations, that same multice order they are, they're supervising the United Nations. And what was that built off of Bolsheviks? Right? And of course the IMF, it's it's it's another it's another control apparatus of the world banking elites aka Brothschild family banking, all that stuff, and uh Federal Reserve obviously tied into that.
Speaker 3: Transmission to the enemy.
Speaker 20: They're loyalties lying not with the United States, but with the Zionist British organism.
Speaker 3: The Zionists octopus must be eliminated.
Speaker 1: It was Bennay Brith that led the charge for much of the get Laruge task force. During the Reagan administration, intelligence officials opposed to Reagan initiated a British counter intelligence style campaign involving multiple agencies in multiple countries. It began with a series of meetings at the home of New York investment banker John Train, co founder and first managing editor of the quarterly magazine The Paris Review, first published by former United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Phi Beta Kappa member Prince Sadridin Aga Kham, who also happened to be trained college roommate at Harvard. These meetings launched an international defamation campaign involving an avalanche of articles and broadcast reports.
Speaker 10: The October nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 7: See what they just said to Larussi said it political paranoia and that his cult. Isn't it funny that projection talking about a cult and say that it was his political paranoia to be suspicious of the people who are actually conducting of the evil right right right right right, Oh boy.
Speaker 8: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Raid on the Laruge headquarters involved over four hundred armed law enforcement offers right.
Speaker 7: And supising didn't WACO has asked with all that type of stuff and who knows.
Speaker 10: Officers, tanks, helicopters and aircraft.
Speaker 1: In what appeared to be a provocation of violence by the federal government and at the very least a purposeful and very public spectacle, John Train represented the very oligarchy that Larouge was up against. Train's family had profited from their shipping firm of Enoch Training Company, junior partner of the British East India Company during the Opium Trade. Jesus Trans' grandfather, Charles Henry Goster, was a founding member of J. P. Morgan and considered among the four or five organizing minds of Wall Street.
Speaker 7: Great uncle George Rade up Rothschild agens that's what that is, straight up Rothschild's agents.
Speaker 1: George Francis Train was founder of Credit Mobier and involved in the formation of the Union Pacific Railroad. He also financed the newspaper The Revolution, dedicated to women's rights and published by Susan B.
Speaker 7: Anthon's alf a Jewish that selfa Jewison Too, and.
Speaker 10: Elizabeth Katie Stanton.
Speaker 1: He was believed to be the inspiration for the character of Peleas Fogg, the protagonist of Jules Verne's Around the World.
Speaker 10: In eighty Days.
Speaker 1: After having traveled the world himself, John Train married Maria Teresa Sidi Pienzana.
Speaker 10: A supporter of the Black Prince.
Speaker 1: Valerio Borghesi, Italian Navy commander and neo fascist politician who took part in a coup known as the galpe Borghese, which attempted to kidnap Italian President Giuseppistaragat. Train advocated for a European monarchy system developed by Cyril Northbrock Parkinson. Parklkinson collaborated with Dutch beer maker Alfred Heineken, who made a plan for a United States of Europe known as Eurotopia, which would split Europe into seventy five mini states, each led by a house of a monarchy.
Speaker 10: He had similar plans for the US.
Speaker 1: During the late eighties and height of the Git Larrouche movement, Train developed the Northcote Parkinson Fund, attacks exempt fund now known as the Train Founder towards the Civil.
Speaker 7: Right because his name's Parkinson's is his ideas were a little Shaky.
Speaker 1: Courage Prize inspired by Alexander Saltnissen serving as treasurer of the fund, Jewish American journalist Midge Dector, wife of Jewish American writer and neo conservative Norman pot Horotz.
Speaker 9: First Finally, which.
Speaker 21: Preethinkers of the world still don't look now, but there's a new addition edition to the iPod's Signature series from Rise it's higher. You're base based RIZATTIREUSA dot com.
Speaker 3: I just passed through that.
Speaker 9: If you're wondering what's happened.
Speaker 1: So they had two children, daughter American Israeli journalist Ruthie Bloom married to Israeli Broadcasting Authority editor in chief Steve Liebowitz, and son John Potterantz, columnist for The New York Post, married to Isla ray Cohen, producer for Saturday Night Live and.
Speaker 7: In another Coeds coincidence. What the hell man is it? Yeah, Isla ray Cohen is Saturday Live. All the years that you liked the show, she was involved in them. Unlikely because I kind of went to ship afterwards.
Speaker 10: It employee of International Creative Management.
Speaker 1: Dector is mother in law to Elliott Abrams, Jewish American lawyer who served as foreign policy the advisor for the Reagan, Bush and Trump administration. Abrams is a Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations and was involved in the Iran Contra affair, giving false testimony to Congress about his knowledge of the affair. Abrams was pardoned by President George H. W. Bush and appointed by President George W. Bush to the office of Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, human Rights, and International Operations.
Speaker 10: At the National Security Council.
Speaker 7: He is, all right, We'll go to this again some other time. Let's let's start this from now, all right. So if you're going to call or click that link for joining into the show, do it soon, because I'm ready to be done here. It's been over two hours already and I still have the thealiptical and make a plethora fe what is he plethora of chicken tonight? No, I sounded like the shaken big thing or whatever the hell it was.
Speaker 8: I feel like chicken tonight.
Speaker 7: If you're coming in coming now. Otherwise I'm gonna just roll over to I don't know why that's there. Oh yeah, So going back to that nano that chip. Right, let's as I look at those RELD book just to give you some perspective of what how big that thing is. Arch angel If you're out there, if you want to come in, it's uh, get it soon, all right. So this is the A seventeen bionic chip. This is the picture that you see on the cover, and then we saw that video of it, you know, the zooming and zooming and zooming and zooming and zooming and zooming, and so I was asking myself it says three n animators. And so first it says, oh, where is it?
Speaker 8: Where did it go?
Speaker 7: Maybe I ready passed it? One thing said it was, it's more likely or more more. Let's say, is it there? No, No, so it's not. It's not actually three animeters, even though it says three am in it apparently, so that's a marketing thing. An animeter is one billionth of a meter, or ten to the power of negative nine meters. The prefix nano comes from the Greek or nanos, which means the word okay. So a human hair is about eighty thousand to one hundred thousand nanometers wide. Okay, So when you look at that chip, it wasn't three nanometers with probably forty eight nanimeters, which is what they said, anywhere between twenty twenty four to forty eight.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, let's look at this. A strand of human DNA they say, is two point five nanimeters a sheet of paper, So if that's true, how do they fucking see it? Anyway? A sheet of paper is about one thousand nanometers thick. A sheet of paper is one hundred thousand, sorry nanometers thick. So they're saying that a strand of hair and the thickness of a piece of paper is about the same. Would you agree with that? I guess we depend on the person. I'm looking at a hair right here, because Rebecca sheds, and I would say that's much thinner. But her hair might just be thin in comparison to this paper here.
Speaker 8: Uh so.
Speaker 7: Also it says a single gold aut atom is about one third of a nanometer in diameter, one third of a nanimeter. Hmm. A red blood cell is about seven thousand nanometers wide. And think about this. A pinhead is about what pinheads can be. Can vary, but a pinhead is about a million nanometers wide. A million nanometers wide. I remember it's one billionth of a meter. Okay, So let's look at this in protective A nanometer is one billion. There's said that, So a three nanometer semic in a centemconductor manufacturing the three n M processes next. Okay, Peva cares that's not what I was looking In terms of overall size, a three nanometer transistor is about six atoms wide. This includes the width of the gate source and dred YadA, YadA, YadA. I'm trying to find the one that said it's more likely forty eight. But what does one animet Okay, so forty eight animators is I don't know what this whole E thing is to the negative six, so that that doesn't really tell me anything. And then I verified it with this and it's still like, okay, what is what is the e negative six?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 7: So in nature, forty eight animetors can refer to the period periosity of the mi IP network in the flagella of some organisms climidomanas right card flagella, the mi IP network, and the flagella of the you know is has a forty eight animator period period periodic periodicity bovine respiratory respiratory cilia, and bovine has a forty eight animator Okay, And then so how big is a tartar grade? Right, let's do that one together right now. I want to know who's building these things, so maybe it's the tartar grade. Tartar grades are microscopic invertebrates that are usually well, they're huge in comparison point zero zero four to point zero six inches point five to one point five meters millimeters long. They are so small that they can They are considered microfauna, which means they are near microscopic or microscopic animals, so they're by comparison, they're enormous and they have little stubby arms and little stubby legs, right, so they probably aren't being very dexterous, and they don't look like they even have eyes them that you can really discern. Paragrades are known are also known as water bears because they move like bears. They are plump, short, and segmented organisms with four pairs of legs. Tarar grades have a cuticle covering cuticle covering that is made of chiten and hardened proteins. Yeah, chitens stuff that gets an ansa. They don't want to eat tar grades or crickets. It's like they're exoskeleton, right. They have a fluid filled body cavity called the hemolyph, which is similar to human blood. Tar grades can be found almost everywhere on Earth, including in the deep sea, mountain tops, and tropical rainforests. And they say just floating around in the universe too, because they don't die. They can survive in almost complete dehydration by entering a state of suspended animation. But obviously that's it's very strange. It looks like that has a head face, looks like it has a sphincter for a face, doesn't it it's a sphincter face. These are all CGI. If it's oh, here's one, maybe that's a real one. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Let's say.
Speaker 7: It's like, buddy, I can't tell if you're if you're looking at me, or if you're facing the other direction. Help me out here, what what end of you am I looking at at the moment?
Speaker 8: Kay h.
Speaker 7: Cute huh throlling all over your body. Oh look, this one's playing the little game with the with the like the kideky cat thing and you go, right cute Cuddley Tarter grades this one sticking the nap.
Speaker 8: It's very cute.
Speaker 7: But they're a huge relative to this chip apparently. So no, we'd have to find some creature that exists that's smaller than that to build those chips. M okay, So this is Spreaker. It's in the it's in the description of the videos now so that people can find the podcast. Again. I haven't put the Yesterday's on here yet, And I haven't obviously put this one on yet, but this is Spreaker. You should you should follow me on here anyway, And I think, can can you do that?
Speaker 8: I never even tried.
Speaker 7: Let's see if this says person hasn't sets this up yet? Get support our access to bulbust broadcasts on the Yeah, okay, you know how to do all that here? Do it on do it on Patreon if you're gonna do anything. It's actually cheaper. It's only five bucks a month in seas six ninety nine. And I get, like, what to video that? Something weird? Anyway? Yeah, there you go. So Speaker is where you want to be, obviously, if you're not already subscribed. Hey, what's a Bushmaster?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 7: This is old boy? Wasn't Didn't he say that before? Darre You say that again? Is that the second time you did that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Fish Master is all up in lots of these chats. I end up hearing him mentioned a lot on Davis's program and on Giuseppe, So he's got good taste, got good taste. I'm not sure which way who he was watching first, if it was my show or theirs, but he's been I remember him being in the chat a long long time ago before it wasn't FDJ, but he might have been falling Giuseppe and Davis back then too. So hello, bush Master, how are you? Is anybody over here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know, Kick is a dead it's a dead plane at my friends. Kick is a joke. People assume that I'm on to know Olivia. I'm sorry, but I'm not on discord. If I am, I don't mean to be. And I if I am, I'm mad at myself. Let's see what was the other thing I wanted to show quickly?
Speaker 1: Not that.
Speaker 7: Definitely not that we went over to the left to horror. By the way, the founder of that we saw yesterday was buried on the amount of olives where they're are going to or have already done. Who knows the Red Hafer sacrifice, Well, because you know, God loves blood, got to have it, got to make it complicated too. Oh, here's the Roy conn thing that I ershive this. So that's citizen Cone. It says he was McCarthy's loyal partner. That that kind of suggested, because Roy was quite the old sod of my I think he liked to take it actually more than give. But who knows the Kennedy's worst enemy. Really, well, then that makes a kendemy some piece of shit because McCarthy was awesome. The FBI is best friend. Well, that might not be good. Yeah, he had a good relationship with a with the Hoover apparently, and the country's greatest nightmare. Really No, No, I don't know. There's too much. I have to learn more about this before I make any And because you can't go by the freaking mainstream's opinion of anybody, right, right, And if and if and if it was James Woods, let's say this guy you know, has some merit to or whatever, it would be kind of interesting if James Woods, who everybody thinks is like some good guy actor on the side of of you know, patriotic America, for him to be shitting on somebody who might be considered a positive by by his portrayal, that would be interesting, right, can't forget what they've done in the past by you know, and the things that they've roles that they've taken, and they're they're uh, what do you call it? There? Participation will full participation and propaganda? All right, Yeah, this is kick and it sucks. Say I'm gonna say that a lot because kick sucks. All right, well, it gave enough time. If you're wondering what that means over here my name, then then well it's in the name box.
Speaker 8: Woops.
Speaker 7: That just in German means the nobleman. Yeah, so ere I'll tell you in a second.
Speaker 8: Hold on.
Speaker 7: I h r ear heurin means gentlemen, are you gentlemen? That means your your heroin means you gentlemen? And verest veres I say verasvata My mouth is dry. Verastinvata, which is what the name of this episode is, means it's who's your father, but it's close enough to who's your daddy. There's not really a daddy in German, but it's like who's your daddy?
Speaker 8: Right, So there you go.
Speaker 22: Ver ver I was rolling just fine before my mouth had dried. W e r is pronounced ver st east I s t dine d i n vater vata. It's v a t e r vata verra steinvata. There we go, So now you can you can now ask who's your daddy in German? So you learned something all the time on this show totally worth you know, the price of admission, which is free.
Speaker 7: It doesn't have to be. You can help out the show if you want. All right, So going once, going twice, go on, Archangel, are you out there? Let me let me just throw a message over to the telegram. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. I wanted to show you at least a little bit of this and tell you were I don't even know you would have to uh, you know better. I'll just repost it again. See what I do, See what I do. I'm gonna afford it back onto my own shit stuff. There you go.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 7: So, if you're in my telegram group, which is t backslash b A A L B U S T E r S Studios, hopefully you know how to spell that part uh, you'll be able to get to this video called Jewish Ritual Murder. It's an hour and eighteen minutes long, and now it's pinned, so if you go into the pin it's gonna be easier to find. We'll start a little bit of that before we get out, so give you a little little sample of it. Mm. It takes a little while to keep going because it's a bigger video. But where's the audio there it goes. Oh yeah, we can skip by this move. We don't understand what happened here, all right. I'm not trying to censor, it's just if we're trying to get through it, you understand. Yeah, there's a bunch of lines acts of whatever, caught doing dirty deeds underneath the ground because they're a little tunnel dwellers, right, weasels like tunnels, and then completely covered up. Nothing to see here. Now, that's called Jewish matulary of Evami.
Speaker 11: We want to understand why Jews were kicked out of over one hundred nations throughout history, then this.
Speaker 8: Should clear that up for you.
Speaker 11: This is what they work so hard to conceal. This documentary has been on YouTube many times over the years and would always be taken down. I remember seeing it for the first time back in twenty ten, way before the great YouTube purge and censorship of twenty nineteen. I mean they have worked.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, in twenty twelve and twenty sixteen.
Speaker 11: Tirelessly to ensure this information doesn't reach critical mass, and for obvious reasons. I will warn you that the subject matter is extremely disturbing, but one hundred percent historically accurate. These ritual murders are the primary reason that Europeans and the Christian Church were at war with Jews going back to the time of Christ. The Jewish Talmud is essentially the Babylonian religion of the Pharisees that Jesus Christ spoke out against. The anti white agenda is truly an anti christ agenda because historically the white Man and Christian Church.
Speaker 7: I don't know why he would want to even bother conflating the two, but he did that, so make a mental note of that have been the.
Speaker 11: Only defense against this death cult. It has always been the Church who opposed Freemasonry, Cabbalism, and Babylonian.
Speaker 7: So he's obviously blind to his own churches operations. He's saying that there's no free Masonic influence there, that's silly, or that there's no Jewish influence. Who built the fucking thing, who established that whole thing, who wrote the goddamn books that are at the foundation of it all. How many Jews were high ranking bishops throughout the years? Shit tons? Shit tons is the answer, It's actually the accurate answer. And what were the Jesuits cryptos Thomoism?
Speaker 11: They can't have their Jew world order with their anti christ world leaders, so long as there are informed, committed men to remind them of their place. Adolf Hitler in many of his associates knews this history because of the many quotes we now have of them making references to Martin Lutherer and what he knew and wrote about Jews in his time after reading what was actually in the Talmud. This documentary reveals that our European ancestors had to deal with and still goes on today Conspiracy TV network. I want to give that man in his channel credit and.
Speaker 7: It sounds like one of those people who has too much saliva in their mouth when they talk, doesn't he like it got a little bit of a lisp of way too much slive in their mouth when they speak.
Speaker 11: Shout out, because that is where I found it again hidden within a longer video. When I realized when I realized what was in here, I immediately downloaded it, edited out the documentary and then uploaded it here. Please share this, download it to have a backup copy. Make sure every brother and sister knows see because it.
Speaker 7: Is that that that's just revealed today. He's definitely seeing it through the scope or the of the filter of his own religion. But hold on, let's get through the actual thing. Oh wait, hold on, we did that.
Speaker 8: We already were.
Speaker 7: It's the same, understandably, Jesus.
Speaker 23: Since it's not an everyday topic, many people are highly skeptical of this bizarre accusation that has burdened the Jewish people for at least two thousand years. After all, why would fanatical Jews in the past.
Speaker 10: And perhaps even to this very day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, even in this documentary they call them fanatical Jews, not just you know, by default what Judaism is all about. And so they're kind of blurring the line there, right, Oh, it's just these guys over here. It's just isolated group here. Not all of them, heavens know.
Speaker 23: Commit human sacrifice. Many people do not like to even think about the topic, believing it to be just pure, unadult righted anti Jewish propaganda, and likewise, the Jews themselves are quick to say that such claims allies which have been handed down through the centuries.
Speaker 7: Yeah, most people who are guilty of horrific crimes are the first ones to deny it. That's not that's not an evidence to the contrary, is it. How many people in jail say that they're innocent, and I know that's probably that's whoa. Oh well I just got a budget. So did you guys see all that craft Samsung policy is updated. That's creepy. I'm just using a goddamn TV. It's like, Oh, we're gonna be modernteoring. Well, we're watching you when you're watching it. Yeah, we already know that. We already know that. When when COVID was going on, I had some crazy things pop up on my visio in the bedroom basically saying that they were monitoring. So they're watching you. That's in our bedroom, So they're watching it in their bedroom. That's not paranoia. It literally said that. It popped up, and it wasn't something you could go back to later. I was watching looking out of the screen. That's very interesting.
Speaker 23: However, there are two sides of this issue. One side believes Jewish ritual murder is not nearly anti Jewish propaganda, but a fact, one that has had a terrible impact on society since it began. Perhaps some viewers may doubt what is uncovered in this video, but an honest glimpse into this matter may.
Speaker 11: Make you think.
Speaker 23: Likewise, an in depth and fair examination will make most skeptics into true believers. It is true that many of the people who conducted research into these matters were branded by Jews with the epithet of anti Semite.
Speaker 7: Said how awful anyway, just just as a comment on what just happened there, Like, you know, the heavy surveillance state that we're living in. Why does would your toaster need to communicate messages with you? Is is there something that you would need to know in order to continue to use your toaster? Like obviously why why would so? Why then would a fucking TV, which is just another appliance, why would that need to notify you of terms of use? It's a fucking I bought it. That's the terms. The terms that are I purchased something now fucking lurk. Now, oh now there's stipulations like the same thing with the It's I can understand contract, Like if you have a phone or or a data plan or something, but just using a TV that's not hooked up to cable, it's not doing it. It's just being used as a monitor. And it's smart TV, so obviously you can watch other things on it, but what what are these terms like Why do I need to commun think with you unless you're telling me that you're going to be doing data collecting based on what I view and maybe viewing me as well in listening, because you know that's just what they do.
Speaker 23: The term that, it seems, is used by Jews to stifle discussion on any topic that criticizes them.
Speaker 7: Certainly, however, it's pretty.
Speaker 23: Someone who was branded an anti Semite by Jews says, the sky appears blue on a sunny day, is it any less blue just because the so called anti Semites said it was. This is usually the case with the respect to these matters. While some people who investigated these matters were really anti Semite, it was the fact that human sacrifice was practiced by Jews that caused many of these people to become anti Semites.
Speaker 7: After uncovering the secret of They're not really anti Summes, though, are they? They're anti fucking scumbags who kill children, right, Like if Arabs did that because they're Semitic, then okay, then maybe you become anti Semitic if you think that every because you find that everybody does this. Wh who's quote unquote Semitic which is a language group, but it didn't see this logic too. Don't play into their stupid, their their illogical logic. Don't play into that. It's a meaningless term that has scary connotations to it that have freaked people out because everybody's ignorant. But it's like, no, I'm anti killer, I'm anti scumbag, I'm anti treacherous. I'm anti you know, people who scheme and rob and steel and destroy nations. That's who I'm anti. If you are a Jew or a of a freaking green colored whatever, I don't care. As long as you're not screwing other people over all the time and trying to work for their extinction and demise. If you're not doing that, I could care less what you are, who you are, what you're doing, No, pay no attention to it, in no mind right. It's when you try to intervene into my life or into the system from which I'm having to live under, that I then take notice, and then I will my eyebrow raised, and concern will be, you know, felt, if you're doing the furious, horrible, awful shit with no conscience and no care for the innocent, the.
Speaker 23: Jewish Carlton Times past, How could a gentile feel otherwise. After all, it is not the anti Semite who commits the foul act of human sacrifice, now commonly referred to as Jewish ritual murder. Yet Jews sought to make the gentiles who reported these crimes appear worse than the Jews who committed them. Most historians know and admit the human sacrifice has occurred in the post.
Speaker 7: You can tell they're a matriarchal bunch of sorcerers, right, because that's such the feminine argument. Like you get into an argument with a woman, it's like, you know, you're like challenging or at least bringing to attention something that is disagreeable. And then they'll say, well, you're blah blah blah and you did this and that. It's like, oh, okay, so does that make what you're doing? How does that equate to what the issue is that we're discussing And you're saying that I'm not validated for my concern or my disagreement with what you're doing because you are holding some other hostility against me for something that you didn't like, right, Like, how does that change the fact that what you're doing is not appropriate?
Speaker 23: Amongst various sects as tics, but stained temples attest.
Speaker 7: To this, right, because they made it there too, Right. The common theme end that the day's missing is. Yeah, there was a common element that traveled around quite a bit and introduced this type of sick sorcery, bullshit ritual to them. And then also, you know, when other people came around and instilled culture in them and then left, they defaulted back into oh, let's rip out hearts and burn them on altars. Yeah, good job, millions, good job Incas and Aztecs.
Speaker 23: Innocence met their fate that way, with their hearts plucked from their bodies. The practice called sati in India, where women would sacrifice themselves in flames, is still practice today and obscure parts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, make sure that your husband stays healthy because a lot of these cultures you would burn on the pire with them.
Speaker 23: Were some of India's one billion, mostly Hindus live.
Speaker 10: In Mexico, even just a few years ago.
Speaker 23: The Strange cult was uncovered that had sacrificed many people, including American college student Mac Kilroy. The same as true of Africa and various parts.
Speaker 7: Of s I'm wondering if it was that, uh, the well, whatever Satanic cult, whatever, that I forgot the name of the weird deity, but it was like a cartel slash cult and somebody was found decapitated and then they cut into their brain and obviously penal gland and all that stuff. But that was something that happened when I was probably in my second year, first year of college. No, no, no, it was after I got out the coast Guard who went back to college. I think I heard that story, but I'm not sure how the story was then.
Speaker 23: Not America today, if you merely come the Internet, you realize that, yes, there are some groups who still engage in barbaric practices such as human sacrifice.
Speaker 7: Like this guy here who just happens to be also Jewish. That's not the point they're trying to make, but it's just funny there. Oh, there's always the other people in these flash picture of this dude. Yeah, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 10: So what are the facts about the Jews?
Speaker 23: Have they also engaged in such terrible acts in the past? And could there be some privent of sect amongst Jews?
Speaker 10: Extremists?
Speaker 7: No doubt who to this very days, he always with a disclaimer extremists, of course, just the extremists.
Speaker 23: Will commit the wicked crime of ritual murder. Most Jews have asked about ritual murder will vehemently deny any knowledge of it, of.
Speaker 10: Course, and they're probably telling you the truth.
Speaker 23: If there are Jewish hatemongers who engage in these acts, and there are strong evidence to indicate such, it's probably only a small number of them. So if this is indeed the case.
Speaker 7: Ye, he needs a off the disclaimers here, Oh it's just a few, it's not that big of a problem, and then go on for a full hour about how horrifically evil that's allegedly small group of people who are following basically the straight up tumut Babylonian bullshit and in frankests, you know, practices from the Luarrian Kabbala, which by the way, would at least at one point in history, if they were saboteans, would make up one half of the fucking Jews. And then you had to tell them withdest on the other side, So how many are left that wouldn't be you know, at least thinking that this practice was okay not to mention pedophilia at very ridiculously discussed in young ages and in conjunction with that and how sodomy there's gray areas. Yeah, yeah, it's part of their religion, saw to me, And this all goes back again to those rights and rituals of the fucking cult that before they even came up with the idea of the word judaism to mask it.
Speaker 23: One question remains, what makes these crimes stand out a pot from other cruel acts committed by man against man in the past.
Speaker 7: The answer to this question, well, provocation would probably be the first one. There's no, there's no provocation.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 7: Usually when you're even if you're good to a fucking scumbag, they're usually at least empathetic and sympathetic, or at least not as hell bent on destroying and ruining and killing you as they would somebody else who they have absolutely do attachment to it. That's so not so true with these guys. Right requires no provocation whatsoever. And you can also be there, you know best, You could be their benefactor in so many ways, but it doesn't matter. They'll still do it, and they'll do it to your children just because it's not a pretty one.
Speaker 23: Based on numerous reports from the past through modern times, the main difference.
Speaker 3: Is the degree of cruelty.
Speaker 23: Reports say children sacrifice and Jewish occult rights were tortured to death in the most cruel and hottest ways imaginable. After the ceremony, Jews reportedly drive the child's blood, often sat get into paper for their various occult rights.
Speaker 7: Aside from you, it's gonna double check to make sure that people can hear this. I'm sure you can. I'm almost fund percent sure that you can. I'm sure you're seeing it too, are you? Because if you are, I might just go ahead and leave this doe on me to leave it playing. And because I have a show, I gotta get done. So if you guys want to hear it or whatever where you can just visit the telegram group. But we're approaching too long. I've been here too long, so I'm not just go to the telegram group if you want to watch it. I wish there was a link to share, but it's somebody forward it from somebody else, and I don't think that usually the links carry over with it. This one didn't, so it looks like it was a straight uploot onto telegram. So I don't know where the original file is, Otherwise I would not be playing games I'm not trying to play games. It's just that's the only way I know how to share it is if you're on Telegram to go to my thing and then it's the last thing I just posted. Okay, all right, sport the show. Go get some hot sauce, Go get one, Go get on Patreon. All those links are in the description the Petreon. For whatever reason, I don't know how it got to the very bottom, but it's at the very bottom of the list. Sometimes you have to click a little button that says show more and then you get the rest of the list and there you go. Okay, let me turn off this banner. SEMPERFRYLC dot com. All right, we'll see you. And by the way, kicking once again, thank you kick for a Oh well two whole viewers, guy, those of you out there and kick go back to this video once it's done processing or whatever and watch the rest of it. You missed a lot. Yeah, all right, bye, bye everybody. I don't know what happened to Archangel. Maybe you had to do something, maybe something came up, but I will check in tomorrow. All right, all right, bye,