Speaker 1: We are alive. Today is maybe fifteenth, twenty twenty five. It is nearly one pm here in the Arizona Desert wastelands, and today we're going to talk a little bit more about that and maybe a change our border out here. This looks a little bit more fun. Yeah, it looks nice. Yeah that there you go. Maybe something a little bit more plain like that. I don't know, it looks good. Why not? No, that's terrible. Not like that.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: You feel like you're floating, you know. That's all right, let's do.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I can deal with that. Okay. So we have some terrible news, which is always the first and fun place to start. They took down the very amazing conversation that we had yesterday with doctor Monso and doctor Glennon from the YouTube channel. It's still on quarter C R D E R dot TV and it's on Rumble and you should be subscribed to all three. You should be subscribed to all three when I made this. So YouTube does have a have a what do you call it, a habit of unsubscribing people. So the day the same day that they decided to tick, which was yesterday, takedown, that very informative video because they want you to die. They want you dead, They want Pharmakia to kill you. They want your misplaced trust in a system that doesn't have any answers that you pay through the notes for in your insurance. They want you to be completely unaware of just how fucked up and wrong that system is. And they want you dead, period the end. There's no other way to put it. So that's what they did. They took you down. They took it down. It's on Rumble, it's on quarter dot TV, Scored, Slash Channel, Ford, Slash Ballbusters. Look, Karen, but this is the shit we have to do with. And at the same time they had subscribed like ors or other people did, just decided to pick the same day to subscribe. So we went from like eight ninety nine, just one away from the nine hundred, to eight ninety seven, and now I think we're at eight ninety. It's like I can't pay attention to numbers because it's just retarded. There should be hundreds of people subscribing every day now that they know we're back, because they don't. Means that people can't even bother to go from Rumble over to YouTube and click subscribe, which is pathetic. Why do I waste my time here? You know, if pretending that people give a shit is like worse than just telling people straight up, hey, you know something, I don't give a shit, you'd be better off doing that. Then try to bullshit a bullshitter or tried a lot to somebody. And why am I choppy? Why is it choppy? Every time I move? It's like jagged. I don't know, yeah, it's and and it's off timing. I'm not dealing with this fucking shit today. I've had enough of it. I've had enough. I've told people this many times that eventually, through uh this banging in my head against a fucking wall, eventually I'm gonna stop and do something completely different and just ditch the entire fucking project into the fucking dirt and if possible, ignite it as I walk away. It's not how I had to set up. Fuck you, we were didn't do this the right way there, piss me off. So just to re emphasize.
Speaker 3: Mm hm hmmt given by the fact, I can start here, but this isn't where I wanted to know.
Speaker 1: You can start there, thank you, mister chairman. Miss That's not where I was world. So that protester was a code hate lunatic. Tim Cotton, you fucking worthless piece of ship who pretends to got to have gotten the shot and also lied about that to get more people fucking murdered for the Jews. Fuck you Cotton. These are the type. These are the faces that need to be decapitated at some point.
Speaker 4: Saying the greatest threat to world case is funding Israel.
Speaker 1: Right right. Here's the thing, though, they are an extension of us. We are the the mommy daddy of the of that fucking place. Whatever happens there is because we make it possible. So to pretend that it's something different or that is leading us as a fucking joke. We are leading it. This is what's here, this is what's in our country, this is what's controlling our fucking futures. And when you realize that there's no other alternative but to resist what's coming, and if you don't, then you don't give a fuck about yourself, your family or other people. Your children will hate you and they should for eternity if you and do anything about it. Here's this fucking faggot. I don't support the Palestinian See, no, you need a comparison between then and now to show what a piece of garbage, lying, sack of shit this guy has always been. And we'll say whatever is to be said at the time that it's necessary to say it, because all he's doing is being a voice box for whoever's telling him what to say things.
Speaker 5: Either they're all hyped up in psychotic but Israel's gonna get us nukes. Always backing them.
Speaker 6: Up like this.
Speaker 5: Israel calls the Palestinians goyam or cattle or dogs or sub human. They keep them on concentration camps.
Speaker 1: He acts like that's the day you just call muslims ad. They call all of us that, you jackass.
Speaker 5: I got video of them taking Palishtinian women's to mate as they grow and breaking their water containers and stealing. That's why you have this crap, and our children are gonna die. We're gonna get nukes because of this. Iran's got the nukes now, Shiri, We're gonna have nuclear war because Israel likes to go around bombing everybody. I'm sorry, it's just the facts. And Israel absolutely is besides itself with joy. Right now they are talking about how they're gonna blow everything up, and they're gonna attack everybody. I guess he's gonna get bombed because of it. I have been support of Israel for many years when I thought what they do.
Speaker 1: Is shoot me? You retarded? Why why were you? Why were you ever? Because you're told to, because it's a thing to do, because it's just a natural default that they've programmed into your brain. Why would you ever? Why would you ever? Why do you need to? Why do you feel obligated to support a fucking foreign country? Why does that make any sense?
Speaker 5: Little palastating and children in the Genitalia and laughing. It's on video, little palst it. Little ten year olds walk around throwing rocks at takes. The guys just talk a half mile away and blows their testicles off. They call them goyam, they call them dogs. All the Arabs cattle.
Speaker 1: I talked about this a long time ago. At the potshots that they take at pregnant women's stomachs. Uh, they shoot off vaginas and testicles. Uh, that's usually West Bank shit. That happened that where that happens, but it probably happens in Gaza too. And the Arab grew up.
Speaker 5: Arab governments that are in legal with this government. It's really a shick Hegelian dialectic order out of chaos, bringing the world crises, bringing them terrorism. So we'll accept the highly dicatorial police state regime it's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't how much more stupid do I have to become or act for people to fucking understand what I say. When I say it, I'm I'm seriously asking because I need to know why the type of fucking mindless garbage that that faggot ian and other people who just regurgitate shit that's been out there for fucking ever, why they're blowing up out of control and have an empire basically built in a fucking year. Uh, how is it that that's more useful than someone telling you you're goddamn history and how they fucked it all up, freeing you from your bullshit religion religion of lies, showing you an alternative to suicide by doctor that guy fuck that guy, well, well what fuck me?
Speaker 7: Oh look at here school teacher Jacqueline ma who also happens to be the twenty twenty two California Teacher of the Year. Let's listen while this recent Teacher of the Year gave a little speech.
Speaker 1: This is fucking San Diego guys.
Speaker 8: Speaking today because I am guilty of my crimes.
Speaker 9: I am deeply ashamed of my actions and the hope that if I am violated my originals happen.
Speaker 6: John no Wood and John no Que. I ripped away their childhood.
Speaker 7: A sick and disgusting pervert, that's what she is.
Speaker 10: Jacqueline Ma was sentenced today to thirty years to life in prison. She cried the entire time as she confessed to the crimes in the courtroom of forcing two young boys into adulthood. An emotional statement to the courtroom today, Jacqueline Ma confessed to sexually abusing two young boys. Ma, who was named one of San Diego County's Teachers of the Year in twenty twenty two, was arrested in March of twenty twenty three on allegations that she groomed two boys aged twelve and eleven at.
Speaker 1: The twelven fucking eleven. That's that's a fucking pedophile the time of.
Speaker 10: The abuse, and entered into a sexual relationship with one of them and tried to with the other. He's were first alerted after the mother of one of the victims reported finding messages between her son and mom. The boys had no social media, but Ma was still able to communicate with them through tablets they were given at school and through a messaging app in a video game.
Speaker 7: Most parents couldn't even dream what was happening behind the gates of this elementary school. And sadly, yes, even if you're pulling up outside the Lincoln Anchors Elementary School in California, you've got to pay attention to your.
Speaker 1: There's a wolf. I'm telling you. I'm telling you, this symbolism is everywhere. I don't care if you want to call it matrix, but something's guiding you and showing you the true nature of all these things. Serpent Wolf cult. Serpent is the Pharmakia is the drugs. It is the poisons, It's the shots, it's all that stuff. It's pharmakia. It's sorcery magic. That's the serpent side of the cult. The generic Chaldi fucking wolf cult. Those are the predators. Those are the people who are the muscle for the pharmacia, sorcery, Saturn hyphen moon cult. Serpent Wolf cult just paid attention to it. What was Rome, Romulus and remis suckled by a fucking she wolf. Wait did they name the two dire with the fake dire wolves that they made from gray wolves, Romulus and Remus. Why is this all coming up right now? Why are they telling you these stories in the news? Because it's all part of the public ritual. This is that cult. It's never left. It's making itself more and more obvious and known because this is the time. There's gonna be a big, big thing, and it's gonna start off again with yet another pandemic of some but there's gonna be a whole shit little things happening all at the same time, including food short It is all on purpose, not necessary, not economic crisis, enough things to make absolute chaos so that people turn on each other rather than focus on the people who are fucking stoking the fire. And that is the problem. That's what constantly happens to stupid, fucking people who don't listen or learn from their mistakes or the past history of mistakes, or the past pattern of how things happen. And as many times for the last five years that I've been trying to point this out nowhere hasn't gotten me or my family or anyone else, because nobody fucking listens. Nobody takes initiative. Nobody gives a fuck because it hasn't affected them, or they don't realize how it's affecting them already. The fact that you're paying goddamn taxes, the fact that inflation is word is the fact that we don't wages through the roof. That's all. Those are all symptoms of the fucking Oyve Saturn death cult destroying you from within. The fact that you're poisoned when you go to see a doctor who you suppose a trust. The fact that teachers are taking advantage of children, not just like this, but also oh so being out a little secret. Your parents just don't understand. They don't understand that you need this shot in order for you to be healthy, subverting and circumventing parental consent to poisoning your children for the cult of fucking ball. That's where we're at. Ball Balder Balder who is that? Able? Who is that? From the British Eda? Balder l and Woden the fucking three demon human beings or whatever the fuck they were from this Edenite cult.
Speaker 6: H This was.
Speaker 7: A female predator that was after sixth grade students sixth grade students. And remember, these predators hide in plain sight. Yes, these are the type of people that are being celebrated in public with awards. And I don't know what she's going to be praying to for the next thirty years. This monster is going to spend a lot of time just like this.
Speaker 1: She has booked three piercings in her fucking nose, aaron at the teacher in an elementary school, or with.
Speaker 7: Her head held low in the California penitentiary system. Yes, parents, even at the elementary school, stay vigilian.
Speaker 1: Well, stupid pieces of shit. Oh and let me just put this out as a public service announcement. I forgot the homosexual with the mustache who decided to cut his hair ian whatever. Fuck that guy to the Scottie the Kid channel as a smug idiot who thinks he's a researcher. Another bullshitter regurgitating other people's information from decades ago, and seems to do so in cycles as other morons cover a long known and pretty much dead and overdone topic as if it's brand new. These people are jokes. Withdraw your support.
Speaker 11: Can't really argue that the gn we're going to be annihilated that's not really an option for holding the bullets.
Speaker 1: And not only these are the pieces of worthless shit that are shooting their mouth off because we don't handle a lot of problems thoroughly enough. To the point now, the pieces of shit that we conquered many times, filtered their way back into us, corrupted us from the inside, made us start practicing their sick discussing human sacrifice rituals again. And I'm going to show you this today when we be getting into it, Sargon's last days and revolts and moving on to Goodiya and his hatred for human sacrifice, and how his decadence, however, with superstition and religion led to animosity and more of this Moon cult's influence because hey, they represented an alternative to it. So our people were corrupted. And when you think, oh, it's well, they wouldn't have gotten anywhere because they're worthless without our help. So the fact that we have this problem, it's not just a jew problem, it's not just a because you know what, my best fucking friend is one well, he says he is. He's not a practicer, he's not he doesn't look like this fuck right here. But the fact is these people, this thing, this curse, this cult, it's what it is. It's not a fuck your ethnicities, because there's different ethnicities involved in this. And you can't pretend, I don't know how fucking you know, blind from the actual human experience you have to be to think that all quote unquote European people, or if you want to use white like a retard, are somehow saints and they're just being influenced and suppressed by these bad, bad people. Fuck you, Everybody is an individual and they all make their own fucking choices. Shitheads are fucking shitheads. If you ignore that fact, shitheads will come up behind you and crack you over the fucking head. So don't be fucking stupid.
Speaker 11: And as individuals, you could say that we broke down their nationalities and they're whole bunch of you hid them running around No as nations, as Llian the gods, their personality, they're they're as they exist. If they as they would exist independently of the bad.
Speaker 1: In modern terminology, this is what is supposedly superior to all other cultures who have no culture. They have no culture, do you only steal in a co option and assumed and take response and take credit for other people's achievements. They have no culture, they have no civilization, they have no achievements except ours that they stole. They're saying that they infiltrate us so much and they altered the way we think about everything so much that we have no culture and that we're basically done. We're just walking zombies. We're the NPC's that's what we hit that piece of shit saying. So you know, do we continue to sit here docile and floridated? Is that what we do while they maliciously threaten are f families, our children, ourselves and constantly make these statements and call the people into action of violence against us. Did we just hear like timid little retards? Is that how we do it? Just gonna say this one more time. There was a guy named Flad. He had he had a plan, and people really got the point.
Speaker 11: In moderns from anology, they call it cultural genocide.
Speaker 1: I can't really argue that the cultural genocide, and I'm gonna show you the origins of that today.
Speaker 6: She is a medical professional.
Speaker 1: Do you should know this? This is old that's probably about four three three four years old. Whatever, it doesn't matter, and this is something what what does this asshole say? People are retarded, like, oh, okay, you're gonna lie about your medical record, which is a record on the meat of good. Ahead, go ahead, go ahead and lie about it, moron. It's all fucking digital, you goddamn retard. It's like lying about your goddamn identity. Oh well, here's all the information that says you're wrong, you fucking jerk off. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? They just know that you're a lying sack of shit. That's all. That's all that fucking will serve. So anyway, aside from the jewel of whatever the aquarius moron over here has to say about it, pay attention to this because this is what's at play.
Speaker 6: In sight and the information that you're gonna want here.
Speaker 2: Since the Affordable Care head came out, we are now, as nurses, required to ask every single patient when they come to the hospital if you've had your flu.
Speaker 6: Vaccine or your new macopo vaccine.
Speaker 2: If you say no to either, one of those in the computer and order who generate that says we need to give this vaccine, we don't need to speak to a doctor. It's hospital policy. It's now Health of Department policy that we now have to give you the vaccine, even if you came to the hospital with the stub toe. You will will be offered both vaccines if you meet requirements, which just about everybody meets requirements for flu vaccine, and most.
Speaker 6: People over the age of sixty five will meet the new.
Speaker 2: Mocaco vaccine, even if he comes to the hospital in the stub toe.
Speaker 6: You're going to meet given this vaccine. You have the right to say no. If you say no, they just check it off as refused. This was never like this years ago. This is a new thing.
Speaker 12: Tell me what we were discussing before about surgery and your admission that you hadn't.
Speaker 6: Had these recent vaccines.
Speaker 12: Tell me about this protocol, because I don't think that by of fact, I know that there are many people that are not aware of this.
Speaker 2: What you when you go to a hospital if you need surgery, you need to need replacement surgery. First they're going to ask you if you had to vaccine. You're gonna say no. Then they're gonna say, well, you need to sign this consent. If you're gonna have vaccine, if you're gonna have surgery, you need to sign a consent.
Speaker 6: In the consent, it's a work called biogenics.
Speaker 2: If you sign the consent saying I consent for you to give me biogenics, that basically means that they can give you anything that they deem necessary inclue vaccines.
Speaker 6: So if you say you didn't get.
Speaker 2: A flu shot it's flu season, and you sign the consent that says I agree to biogenics, they will give you a vaccine even when you're under anesthesia because you already sign the consent. So you might not even know you received the vaccine unless you go and get your medical records.
Speaker 1: No, here's something and fuck YouTube if it takes it down for that information too. But anyway, let's just say this. The fact that you have to electronically sign in to a hospital that's our by the way, guess what, ha ha ha tricked. You get the paper print out. If you have to go to these demons for something like a surgery or something, get the prono. Do you not sign the electronic thing because that pad that you don't see any of the information on, that's where your consent goes the moment you sign in. That's how sneaky these fucks are. You cannot sign those things when you go in. Do you hear myce, Do you hear what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 6: Will not know that you got a flu vaccine. They may tell you at the end. ZO by the way, you're now covered, you gotta flu vaccine, or you got a new macacco vaccine.
Speaker 2: But two people now have imported to me last week and they're saying that they got the vaccine.
Speaker 6: They did not want the vaccine.
Speaker 2: They didn't know that word biogenics meant that they're gonna get a vaccine because the vaccine falls under the title of biogenics. You can when you sign consent for surgery, you can specifically say no vaccines.
Speaker 6: I don't want this.
Speaker 1: You can rent it, doesn't matter what you're right, you're not gonna know if you got it or not, put it into your iv or whatever the fuck they do. You're not gonna no, you're out. You're dead to the world.
Speaker 2: Initial after what you say you dont want and they have to honor that.
Speaker 6: And if they don't honor it, they can be suit you. Right, so we do need.
Speaker 1: To be Yeah, they can be sued in a system that works against you. Good luck with that.
Speaker 12: Educated to protect our salarbs. So anytime you go to the hospital, Yes, you should be aware of their policies. Oh absolutely, yeah, and you said it was biogenics. The word biogenics is now being used. In the past, it used to be a.
Speaker 2: Consent that basically said, would you give people at products if we feel you need it. We can give you the other medications if we feel you need it. But now that the word biogenics, it's now including vaccines.
Speaker 7: She is.
Speaker 1: No, I suddenly I tell you these things because I'm just trying to figure out. Now, help me out here, help me, help me understand this. Please, please help me understand this. He what's up, Raymond? What's up? Brads? Yeah, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. Well, No, I can't, I can't, I can't. Uh, what the hell is this fucking sticking out for? Are you fucking with me right now? It just popped out all the fucking way Are you fucking with me? Get back in there, your little shit. These fucking tabs they just jump out of the fucking tab reel and into it its own, fucking like whatever, fuck you for no reason. So, yeah, as I was about to say, I can't, I can't I can't promise that I'm not gonna be irate today, because that's the that's the situation that people put me in constantly. So I'm gonna ask this question, and I want a serious, goddamn answer, and I want that answer to be when I just say, did I not just say stop that? And stop it? You fuck goddamn. I want a serious answer. Explain to me, what is this shit? Get the fuck out of my face? You know what, I have a better way of doing this. Actually, let me, let me hide this, what's my move that? And then bring this down? Bring me down like this, and then I can move around. It doesn't matter, okay, and then you don't have a stupid square around me either. So here we are over here, Hello, everybody over here on the YouTube. And if they take it down, raise hell, defend people for Christ's sake. Don't let them get eaten by the fucking wolves. And then here's a rumble and then look see over here, well over here, we are still on quarter. And then they go ahead and uh, why does this? It doesn't fucking respond very quickly. Let's have a look over here. Make sure we're live.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: Nobody in the chat at the moment. But that's okay, we're here. We are here. There's something wrong with their counters anyway. It could very well be people I don't know. But the point is, oh, look, there's a little watermark there. I didn't know that was a thing. Why would I want that covering things? Why would anybody want that? Anyway, it doesn't matter. Send all viewers from your lifetream to a specific specified your huh interesting, Okay, I didn't make you do that. That's cool. Okay, Well, anyway, the whole point is we're up here, and I need to know why, because I'm just gonna pick randomly.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's click this, because then it doesn't matter what you're watching it from, if you're on Quarter or if you're on Rumble. If all these links are the same. So the spreaker for the for the podcast is right there. If you don't want commercials, go to Patreon this link right here. Five hours a month, I'll add free. And these have turned into three and four hour videos. So if you're driving, it's like the perfect thing to listen to while you're driving because you don't have to worry about dicking around with your phone. Put it through the Bluetooth through your speakers in your car and just drive. All right? Now, the gifts and goes right here. But that's not first, let me show you this refuse to connect? Hey, fuck you? How about that? Fuck is that you? If youse to connect? All right, we'll go to a different one then, I guess fuck quarter, all right, so let's try that. I gotta refresh this, That's all I gotta do, alright, So how many times I have the hit pause? You piece of shit? All right? So here we are where it says Eiffel Health. That's for the ninety essentials. Right here says lead big farm behind Click it and then when you get to oh they changed it around a little bit your membership account, it'll pop up. Usually when you're not a member already. You get something like this, join new Membership Subscription plan and then use ball Busters B A A, L, B U, S, T E R S no spaces no caps from this link though, and you'll get fifty percent off either the annual, which saves you another one hundred and twenty dollars if you do it annually, or you say fifty percent off on the monthly, and you get to pick between the two but explain to me how that's not vitally important for your service. With all these things working against you that I've been pointing out to you over and over and over again, why do you scoff at the people trying to save you from that? And why do you think it's cool to just fucking steal as much information freely from them as possible, Leave them to fucking stirn the breeze, and then move along on your merry way, half convinced of the reality of the situation in the first place. Don't fucking bullshit me or doctor Glitten or doctor Manzo. If you're not here to make an actual change in the fucking world, then leave, get out. And I feel bad for your children and you because you're never gonna You're never gonna get it. And the way people are with their selfish behavior, their scoundrel Oh, I can sneak away something from this person. I can sneak away. Oh, if they're gonna give away this much information, that's all I need. I can just breathe off of that. Yeah, just look, fuck you all, Fuck you all. It's a joke. Everything is, Everything in life is a goddamn joke. And the joke is on me and whoever else believes in people. Anybody who believes in people is a fucking joke. The joke is it took me off. Okay, we'll stop doing that, all right, hey, Christine, Yeah, you're awesome. What we understand. I'm not talking about everybody. I'm talking about the passer by here. You give fluff up a bunch of bullshit and they come here to gain as much as they possibly can and do nothing to It's like the law of reciprocation, right, And they do this constantly, over and over and over again, to where they could care less if you're starving dead on the street, as long as they were able to pick your pockets in the meantime. And this is how humanity has become because of this fucking parasite. And that's that symptom alone is proof positive of what I've been talking about and where all this wickedness comes from. If you lost my audio, that's fucked. That shouldn't have happened. But if it did, it did you didn't lose shit. I pressed the button and fucking Streamyard's a piece of garbage. I was trying to get rid of the fucking other thing. And it took me down instead. But these, like I said before, this is why I I don't understand, and I do understand. I understand that people are cheap, fucking bastards. That's that's fine, But don't don't lie about it, don't be a scumbag about it. Don't try to cozy up to people and then take as much as you can from them and run before they fucking realize that you just stiff them, Because that's what happens. And that's why I don't think I'm ready to throw the match, throw the match on the whole fucking thing. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a daughter that I want to protect from this world and the shit that people like who I'm referring to have allowed to become what it is and what a danger has become for all of us, all of us out there who have families to have to endure because their weaknesses. If it wasn't for that, I could I just take my stand and take my fucking you know, and be and just be ready to go. But that's not going to solve anything. The people who are responsible for this are shielded behind many, many layers of things. The only people we'd be hidden it would be the ones that are a product of their poisoning, and that doesn't do anything because those are minions. Those are worthless, Those are meaningless, they're not like and you're not really shrinking their numbers. The problem, the source, the people, that the thing that generates all of this wicked, shitty human beings that that come come and poison our world are still there. That that's what needs to be addressed. And until we do that, it's like one of those stupid video games like Minecraft where you're killing all the spiders, but the but the spawner you're not touching. What the fuck is the point? Or those skeletons. You're killing all the skeletons and yet the spawners right there break the goddamn thing. Well, that's what these people, that's what that's the governmental structure, that's the such, that's the system structure, and for us are for people to think that they are dependent on that and they need that, and they refuse to address that. Meanwhile, it's spitting out more poison and deadly things to try to kill you with it. But you think somehow that you're you're dependent on that for your survival You're fucked, and you're fucking everybody else too. So get the hell away from this system of allopathy immediately, If not sooner, utilize the tools that are at your disposal, like doctor Peter Glidden's website, like doctor Manzo and proof positive that they didn't say anything awful, mean or false yesterday. And yet YouTube cocksucking fagot pieces of shit, the Feds macade adl all that shit is fucking YouTube. They took it down because they don't want you to understand just how simple the answers are, how they make perfect sense with natural law, and how they could greatly benefit and improve your life and your children's and you wouldn't have to worry about them getting autism, poison all kinds of shit, or dying or getting brain tumors or whatever else from these fucking injections. They don't want you to know that. Every time someone strikes down one of my videos, I get irate, but then I think of all the pieces of shit that have allowed the world to become this way, and I hate them for it. And you know, if you're here, and you know, if I've talked to you in the past, you know I'm not talking about you. But things need to be said because these casual passerbys that just come around and ask a bunch of questions and soak up all the information from the sites, but they don't want to actually commit to actually you know the law of reciprocation when it comes to things like that, Well, your scumbags, you're free loading, and it's not like it's not if we were part of the system, you wouldn't have to That's why those people don't ask you for things, because it's the same system that they created that puts everybody who tries to positively help society in a position of destitution that they have to ask you. The fact that we're barely fucking making our bills is because of who controls the system. They don't have to ask you for shit. They're gonna get promoted, they're gonna get sponsors, they're gonna get everything that they want because they're sending the bad message or the bullshit message, or the misdirected message, pretending to be like these social media freaking superstar health fucking gurus, all bullshit, all leading you right back into the water. The pied pipers of the apocalypse. And what I've changed now it's going to become more and more like it is the Reign of Reason, because that's what I am producing on this show. I don't care what the fuck ouse is happening on the outside of the show. What I have and what I can control is right here, and what I can control is the fact this is when we're when we're here together, this is the Reign of Reason. And I changed the little subtitle thing here to the Sun Guardian. Why because we all have the opportunity to get away from this, this demonic cult, this Abrahamic death cult and go back to the roots, benevolent creator and the sun as its as its symbol for what gives life, and I would like to protect that. Hence the Sun Guardian Guardian because our people, way back when, as shown in the Edda and shown in the writings on the wall throughout history, were protectors, even if people they didn't they weren't ethnically connected to, they were guardians. They were protectors of those people. They defended the people in their territory from this wicked, evil cult. They were the stewards of the world as they are, as we are all supposed to be. And how far have we fucking fallen. How eroded have we become to where people who pretend to be on the same page as you will fucking drop you in a heartbeat if it's if they can gain something from it. That sickness is that fucking cult. But guess what, You're responsible for your own choices. You're not above it, and you're not separate from it. When you decide to become like it, that's who you are and you should be and you have to be held accountable and shame. Shame is a beautiful thing because it puts people in check. Shame is a positive thing when done correctly. Ah, let's go back to the Instagram and then we'll move on. I like the Instagram rundowns. There's a lot of but I mean, I'm sure I probably got kicked off and here's more that I can get kicked off for. So here we go. Fuck YouTube, I'll get my strike here today.
Speaker 13: Apparently parasite eggs are successfully put into vaccines and injected under the skin. Parasite eggs put into vaccine will turn into LARV reform.
Speaker 1: And because this is totally benign, and it's not because the system that you're paying shit tons of money for and your insurance is trying to kill you. Of course not. I'm the idiot. Doctor Glynnon does not know what he's talk about. After thirty seven years of clinical experience, Doctor monts, I must be trying to harm people with, you know, his non invasive energetics that actually serve to fix people's problems. We're the assholes, apparently forgiving a shit because we should just leave you to these people without you even having any idea that there's an alternative to their fucking destructive care care and quotations marks in this fucking retard I you clear the blood of juices. Hallelujah. You're retarded. You're gonna die because of your stupidity.
Speaker 6: Go into the lungs.
Speaker 13: Nearly all symptoms caused by parasite eggs cannot be diagnosed with any certainty children used in experiments with.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's get this straight. Parasites cause us several different types of cancers or are at the heart of them. So are toxins. So it is radiation, so are a bunch of other things. But that is one of the things. So, and what do we say about this? They that these people are parasites, and that these parasite eggs are in these things that they administered to other people. And what did I also say before a long time ago, and I've been saying this for like five years, what if these fucking demons these things? Because where the hell does nano come from? They would have to be pretty small to be that dexterous to make moving parts in something that you can't even see with the microscope would have to be scaled down to that side. Geez, I wonder if these people just kind of hijack us as hosts. You know that we're the hosts and they're the they're the manipulators. And wouldn't they want to spread And wouldn't it be the best thing If there is a god and there is a benevolent creator, what's the best way to fuck with their career with the creation? Make them like you or better yet, hide it inside of them so that the only way to get rid of you, meaning the parasite, would be to kill your own creation. And that's one of the wicked evil methods of this fucking demonic presence in our world or wherever the hell we think we.
Speaker 6: Are exposure to parasite.
Speaker 13: Larva calls successful fatalities after introducing person.
Speaker 1: To the verbit successful as in that was the objective, successful fatalities.
Speaker 13: Pirsite eggs into the human body. It can be found everywhere the brain, eyes, liver, spleen, kidney, lungs, bones, nervous system, beneath the skin, everywhere parasite eggs.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't need anybody's help. You don't need to you know, bother learning more about this stuff. You don't need to do any of that, right.
Speaker 13: Turn into larvae and cause death through pneumonia. Appendicitis is the result a damage done by parasites. Inflammation in the body is due to pair presence of parasites.
Speaker 1: Not all the time, and that's not there's not a one. This is a problem. It's not a one cause thing. Multiple This would be one cause of many. But yes, not. That doesn't take away from the fact that it is a cause. But when people do stupid shit like say and that's the only thing, that's when they discredit themselves.
Speaker 13: The presence of parasites gets rise to sists in the formation of tumor like growth. If too many eggs are given, the liver becomes changed and the host will die.
Speaker 6: Within two weeks.
Speaker 13: This test was done on mice, dogs and children and children. Parasite eggs are and children.
Speaker 1: So I just had to read this because the music's retarded. Christopher Columbus says about Native Americans, he may may not have been himself as sephardic Jew, but he definitely was carrying a boatload of them with him. Why did you fucking move? They are simply. They are simple and honest, and exceedingly honest with whatever they have, none of them refusing anything they possess when he is asked for it. They exhibit they exhibited great love towards all others in preference to themselves. They exhibited love towards all others in preference to themselves. Remember, remember, because our people would hear before them. Now pay attention to this now, okay, our people would hear before them long long ago. That's why you get the cleexacaddle and all these other things, and then the the poisoning of that over time. But you had at first a good example, a good influence, a good role model interacting with them, and they deified them in their minds, and we're expecting their return someday. And then comes this piece of shit instead with his boatloaded Jews. Okay, and what did they do? They ravaged them. Still, their children took advantage of them. Still their gold murdered them. Well, that could make people a little u uh upset about why their gods would do such a thing to them. And then you have people we get so far as Hey, let's bring back human sacrifice. Hey, let's uh, we have a demonic god, the skinless god. I talk about that in my book too. Hey remember that book. That's the book. Hey, can you see even see me right now? Let's say no, you can't know you near see me on the wrong side, because fuck this thing? All right? So there you go? Where yet, there you go? Preach graft me On Babylon talks about the Native South American Central Americans and maybe living at North Americans. We don't know where the hell they went, but there is a skinless demonic god who craves human sacrifice and for you to skin your victims from other tribes kind of a far cry from noble people who took care of each other and respected one another. Right, Yeah, so we always get the after the effect example of Native Americans are horrible, hostile or trumper off people's scalps are, Yeah, yeah, they are now you fucked to them. You killed their children for how many hundreds years before you started bitching about how they respond to you? And then, uh, you know that poisoned parasitic influence also pitted each other against pitted tribes against each other for favor. So the Five Nations they went around hunting down other tribes for the well, we call them Europeans, but we're talking about Jews here, just like British imperialism was Jewish imperialism because they had already took taken control of the country through the Bank of England and everybody's always City of London just the same. Dude, do you even know what the hell you're talking about when you argue me about stupid shit like that, I'm explaining the exact and not vague half of a fucking concept that you have of what that means. William of Orange needed money. The Dutch swassows granted it to him, but the people had to be responsible for paying back the debt, therefore enslaving the country, and the guess was no longer their country, no longer sovereign, no longer anything. It's now in the hands of the Jews, and that was the Bank of England. Now you want to oh, it's a city of London. Yeah, okay, great, there's a group of other fucking assholes just like those swassows that are over there. But that doesn't take away from what I said, or the fact that the Bank of England and it's dealings with America, even though we quote unquote had a revolution, went right by the end of debt with them thanks to Rothschild's agents over here manipulating and influencing people to do stupid things. And then there's the Holy Roman Empire aspect of it, and why they're on the documentation. Okay, am I bad? How do I do this? Where was I? Could we not pull that up?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Let's just it disappears. I think it's like a different page. All right, So here we are, so it says, and I have my back when I'm supposed to be. No, this thing is a piece of shit. I hate fucking Streamyard.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They are the best people in the world, and above all, listen to what this is the mind of this fucking guy. They exhibit great love towards all others in preference themselves. They are the best people in the world, and above all, they are the gentlest, without knowledge of what is evil, nor do they murder or steal the love their neighbors, asking so that they they love their neighbors as themselves, and they have the sweetest thoughts in the world, always laughing. Now, listen to the part right after that they would make fine servants with fifty men. We could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want. Yeah, maybe he was a sephardic after all.
Speaker 7: Stop fucking brand new synthetic drug.
Speaker 1: That was a fucking piece of shit. I didn't fucking pause it. I didn't freaking mute it. Why the hell are.
Speaker 7: You take a look at a lethal dose of a brand new synthetic drug that is now in a town near you. Police all over the country are now finding car fents and all inside of some of the pills that they're getting in these drug busts. And just to show you again how deadly it is, this is how much fentanyl on the tip of a pencil it would take to kill you. And this is how much car fentanyl it would take to kill you. Car Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid and it was originally designed to knock elephants on their ass. But now Chinese underground labs are manufacturing these synthetic opioids as fast as they can develop them, and they are pumping them into our country by the ton. And when a Chinese manufacturer ships in a bulk amount of.
Speaker 1: Print, and make sure you understand them, seeing Chinese government and just opportunistic fucks that happen to live in a certain place, because in reality, we're talking about more Jews pumping this stuff in here. That's who's controlling the drug trade everywhere in the world.
Speaker 7: Writer are eating cartridges, it's really packed full of car fentanyl. Oh. I've got family in the border patrol and this is what they see every single day. This is your one car, one load, two hundred thousand doses of car fentanyl. And again to remind you, this is a lethal dose. If some junkie is busting out their sack and the wind blows and your child is walking by, guess what.
Speaker 6: Your kid is dead.
Speaker 7: And this past month it started popping up in every single small town in America. Nebraska, on the streets of Houston, Cincinnati is buried in.
Speaker 6: The car fentanyl.
Speaker 7: And I could go on at length and show you another thirty police department press releases about this drug. But here's the important part. Right here, you have an enemy adversary that either wants you addicted or dead parents. You need to be on the lookout for this right here. And they're now putting car fentanyl in every single pill you can imagine. It looks like a xanax, it looks like a vicodin. Guess what it may contain a deadly dose of car fentanyl. I want you to see this one more time. I have family and loved ones that have lost their children, lost their spouse is due to this particular addiction. Think about preserving your own life and the life of those around you this day and age. You got to stay with that narcan at all times. We don't get pills from the homies anymore. One line.
Speaker 1: Serial killer Joe Methini. Hey, when you have the name meth in your name, of the word meth in your name, you gotta be great. Ran a burger stand where he turned his victims into burgers and sold them to unsuspecting customers. That's all I usually need from that. MMMM all right. Black women killed in random attack by six illegals after ninetywo percent of black women voted for open borders last November. This is a black guy saying any buyers worse yet Black America, of course not. You can't shame the shameless. Well, oh my god. And then then then he says something gay like that. So pay attention to the sister and how well, first of all, look at this fuck this is? Is it because of the different culture? Is it just because it's trashy? Do we have do we have different standards? Do our eyes would not work right when we don't see when we see people flopping out of their clothes that are overweight and trying to be skimpy and are so delusional as to their self or what they look like that they make people see more of their flesh than they should because they're fucking delusional about how attractive they are. And that's a culture like, yeah, these people are murderers and their illegals. I get it, But it seems like one problem is taking care of another here.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, Larisia Thompson was working too. Johnsha to give her daughters, who are twelve and twenty years old a good life.
Speaker 1: Is a twenty year old still at home? He made it away this like, this is this is the person that is bulging out of their clothes doesn't realize that they're too fat for a freaking uh whatever that type top is called. In this is this is a mother everybody because fucking fuck standards, right well, they don't to do and be able to do what elver when alver you know a bitch. She doesn't seem so bad herself, but she you can't see if she's loaded with tattoos, and you can't see how else she normally dresses. And uh, just think of this. Does this sound like a woman who just lost her sister to a brutal murder? Or does it sound like somebody who feels like, uh, indifferent and maybe he feels leave, maybe even a little uh, I don't know, good because now there's plus two more that she can you know, right off on her taxis I don't know friends.
Speaker 2: You know, talk to them all day long.
Speaker 4: Tiffany Thompson now has to care for those girls. It's a promise she made to her sister Larie.
Speaker 1: And look, I mean, are we supposed to ignore the fact that this is like a dump, that they have bright ass orange hair, that they I mean like, come on, man, shot, I am a slip, I am eight. I just feel sick.
Speaker 4: Grisha, known to family as Charrelle, was on her way out for bowling with friends on May second, but she never made it. Family found her shot dead at the wheel of her car on the side of the road.
Speaker 1: There's a lot on all of us. Is we know? We a look? If I wanted to make the most ignorant, retarded looking faces ever, I would study this video and I would just mimic it.
Speaker 4: Angry, like I say, we say deputies arrested three adults and three teens. You is thirteen to one for Larisia's murder. The sheriff says none of the suspects are in the country legally.
Speaker 1: I just got to pray for him. Like, I can't be angry.
Speaker 2: I'm not angry at now.
Speaker 1: You're not angry at them for murdering your sister, and you act right because you have no morality either, So why would you be angry other people do the same shit you do?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, well, I don't understand why you wouldn't be upset with somebody who murdered your sister.
Speaker 2: I'm angry that they didn't leave alone.
Speaker 4: Detective sy this sixty suspects also broke into this convenience store two days before they were accused of pulling Maresia at random. The store owner says that suspects tried to get in by shooting up this door, but they couldn't get in, so they shot out the back camera but missed the front one, and deputies were able to use surveillance pictures from that to catch up with them. Investigators see the gun and the attempted break in at the store belonged to ascil Amenadez Torres Sharinos.
Speaker 1: Paul that a second, you're not allowed to carry a gun in Mexico. How do these guys keep getting all these guns as soon as they get over here? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, and was this same gun used to kill Larsha.
Speaker 12: I'd want for a babe, That is war muscles to bait.
Speaker 4: Tiffany is staying strong range, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or indifferent to tragedy. She's saying, indifferent to tragedy, be.
Speaker 4: Able to raise her nieces like their mother would.
Speaker 1: Want raise their nieces like their mother would. Yes, yes, you need, we need. The funny part there is that people will look at that and think of it in the terms of you know, a normal person and not a trashy person. When they say raising their kids the way that she would. Yeah, I'll just leave it at that, rather than going to detail about how that could mean, you know, working on fucking TikTok and shit.
Speaker 8: Joe Rogan reacted.
Speaker 1: I hate this man, who probably is a Safardik himself, but hey, he starts off acting like he's condemning something. Then he goes into talking about I don't know. I said, I agree, and fuck you went to the piece of shit Sephardik you know or whatever he is to the video. I don't really care because this piece of shit is a piece of shit regardless, and.
Speaker 8: He actually supports it. Joe Rogan said, we should be able to hear the song. I don't care what they say, nigga, it's a terrible song.
Speaker 1: This is kle Hitler that.
Speaker 8: He said we should be able to hear the song, and and this blew my mind, Joe Rogan said, And doesn't it prove yea right? Doesn't it prove him right that this is the one thing you're not allowed to talk about. X's supposed to be a free speech platform.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you know, telling people of the dangers of the medical establishment that's actively trying to murder them and their children. You can't say anything about that either. Oh but yes, I guess in the long run that's also controlled by the same people you're not allowed to say anything bad about. So yes, I get it. Spot of maybe you're partially right, but you're not directly and you know, specifically correct when you say there's only one thing you can't talk about, anything related back to the plan of murdering everybody that they want to murder and having us continually trust the establishments that are committing the murder. That's something that's you know, worth noting.
Speaker 8: What if I and Apple Music they entertain everything, satanism, suicide, drugs, violence, rape, sex, pornographic content, nudity, you name it, it's all there. And Rogan said, doesn't this prove the point if the only thing you're not allowed to do is offend Jewish people? Doesn't that kind of prove if you're not allowed to offend Jewish people or criticize them, that probably they have undue influence.
Speaker 1: Right, And this person brought up a good point. He should have had a female in there screaming about her wet ass pussy and then it would have been it wouldn't It would have gone through the the censors just fine. But he tried to make it all about one thing and that was his mistake. Yeah, he's not that smart.
Speaker 8: This is a question which was posed on the number one podcast in the world.
Speaker 1: Which is against sad empathetic in and of itself, that Joe Rogan happens to have.
Speaker 8: That and people doubt and people doubt the plan that's the genius of the artist formerly No, the.
Speaker 1: Fact that he's calling Kanye a genius, when in fact, it's the whole situation of which he's a part of that's making this into a big deal in the first place. And by me even talking about it, I'm helping it along. But I'm pointing it out to show that guess what it's it doesn't matter. I can do anything and it'll be completely fucking ignored and nobody would know about it. How much controversy is raised. Then, But if you tell everybody about something that happened, and you put it on and you have people like Joe and other people bab bitch and bablin about it, well, then that's what's actually carrying it along. It's not Kanye and his gay song that he fucking probably didn't even write that they dropped at a specific time to then try to pigeonhold every bodody else back into this whole racism thing and anti semitism that which is going to work against everybody in the long run. But right now they've got to poil off it, point it off as one thing, and then fuck you with it later, as they always do. Nobody would know about it if it wasn't for the people talking about it and like this asshole talking about it. So what genius is there? This is all a manufactured event and event and this song is just the fucking plot device. I own ass Kanye West. That's the genius of yay, and not to glaze, Nobody should ever say genius of Kanye ever again, unless they're on stage as a stand up comedian telling a joke that's obviously a joke, because if they're doing anything but that, their mental faculties need to be put in question and they should never be seriously under taken seriously ever again.
Speaker 8: That's right for this, But I'm saying this because I told you so.
Speaker 1: Does he sound like like either like a complete yuppie, fucking douchebag, like his whole mannerisms. Do they just argue you if like hey, high society or is he just a fucking faggot? Like which one is it?
Speaker 8: I said, this is a brilliant song. It's genius one because it's really catchy, it's really funny, and it's actually provocative, and it's like a perfectly set trap.
Speaker 1: It's like the second Yeah, you're describing what was created on purpose, not by Kanye. Kanye is just the name that they slept in the plot device. You guys are sitting the trap.
Speaker 8: And third order effects were planned out from the beginning. He puts the song out. It's so funny, nigga hol Hitler. My niggas are Nazis. It's so funny, it's so catchy, it's so outrageous. It has everybody talking, it has everybody singing along. People are singing Hyle Hitler. As a result, there's this clamp down, huge censorship.
Speaker 1: Which is where it was all going in the first place.
Speaker 8: Billy on precedent, and I've never heard of a song being banned on Spotify other than for copyright issues or intellectual property.
Speaker 1: I got the n Spotify for talking about these very topics. Of course I wasn't singing it. I mean occasionally, but not for three hours. That'd be a really long song.
Speaker 8: As a result of that, now everybody's talking about the censorship. Everybody is thinking of ways to circumvent the censorship, and they're talking about the fact that it is censored and the double standard. And this is not some extrapolation. It's not complicated. Joe Rogan is talking about it on the number one podcast on Earth. And if he's thinking that, everyone's thinking that. And if they weren't thinking it.
Speaker 1: Somebody in India please, or China or Russia please beat Joe Rogan's number one podcast. There's lots of people in those countries. That's why I was saying that, come on, we need a grassroots movement or or a governmental movement, because that's what Joe is. Joe's not organic. Give me a fucking break. The worst fucking comedian became the world's greatest podcaster because UFC with the What the Guy who Ruined the Man Show? He failed upward because that's what happens when you have other people behind you creating who you are.
Speaker 8: And they see him saying it. They're definitely thinking it now. This is how a pop culture event changes the conversation overnight, and honestly, that's the only way to change the conversation. A lot of people say that the way to change the conversation is incrementally. They say the normies. They say, your average person is not ready.
Speaker 1: For a second. Cant he take any more of him? He just goes on and on and on and on. But I'm just gonna say this too, after everything I've already said, just now, the people who are passing by through here and YouTube, the people who run Rumble who haven't yet done the fucking thing I asked them to do, which is just click a fucking subscribe button on YouTube. Do it now. We went from here's the game, we're two away, we're one away, now we're three away. And then we were two away, and now we're three away again. It's either YouTube or it's fucking people. But override that. There's four seven and twelve people subscribed on Rumble alone. There's two thousand something that used to be three thousand that used to be on Spotify that disappeared, and I guess decided, hey, just won't look for it. Anymore because we can't find it on Spotify, And then there's everyone else out there in the podcast world that listens to the show when I posted it and send it out, even though I've been kicked off of three fucking platforms for and not really saying anything all that terrible. I'm not saying anything terrible at all. I'm just telling the reporting the truth and explaining how it's you know, it's true nature of things, right, that's all. Go over to YouTube. Get us past one thousand, get us to nine hundred at least. I don't want to keep on clicking and refreshing and seeing the same goddamn number, especially when I'm talking about it and in my live right now. That irritates me that people are just yeah, it must be someone else's problem. They're not talking to me. Fuck you. I just wrapped up.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and I'm happy to.
Speaker 1: Go on, says Armored went down like an Oblivion character. I guess is a video game free lesson about stealing phones? So Rod rock Brook Brook R.
Speaker 6: Why are you robbing phones?
Speaker 8: For hey?
Speaker 10: Stop far stop for Basia stop stop far back you bro? You ready?
Speaker 6: Are you ready? Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Stop? Stop? Stop stop drop that phone.
Speaker 6: Drop the phone, and drop that phone.
Speaker 10: Now drop that phone.
Speaker 1: Now, stop fucking phone.
Speaker 4: Because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except it was little more than that. It was the whole freezing up in a poshure. It almost looks like a seizure after you get punished. Kind of funny, Hey fear that out of shape? Hey look it's uh, well it's not, but it kind of reminds me of you know, Hans Silobian frozen the carbon night. Some big ass door is what it is? How tiny the people are on the bottom across the ancient world massive doorways. Ancient world date the fucking shit, don't say ancient. That could be anywhere between seven thousand and five hundred years ago, and you're called ancient. Towering entrances far beyond human scale can be seen in ruins from Lebanon to Peru. Neither one of these places are in either of those places, So why don't you explain to other places that could be like the trilithons at battle Beck, which you can't find anymore, because if they were in Palmyra, the scumbag government formulated isis blew the shit up with stones weighing over eight hundred eight hundred tons, and the vast portals of inking and Hittite. Hittite means Goth structures displayed craftsmanship and scale. Modern machinery, which struggle to replicate these features, often too large to be purely decorative, have led many to conclude they were functional, built by our built by or four, far larger than us, beings, far larger than that's often referred to us. I don't believe any of that sh it's true. I think it's all a bunch of fucking bullshit. The words that shitty ass, gay, pathetic, rotten, backward ass, fucking stone age Hebrew. They're retarded, like lotus. Do you know how they describe lotus? And you know what their word for it is, it's equivalent to plant. Well, lots of things are plants. That's how vague the language is. That's how pathetically basic the language is. You're not gonna get any real freaking uh logical or sensible or intricate, or or are so profound of a translation from shit ass Hebrew. It's like trying to it's it's worse than talking, you know, trying to decipher children's chicken scratch. It's bullshit. The whole fucking thing's been a scam. So when they come up with the word giants, what the fuck? People taller than them would be considered that. But that's not even that's not even an accurate thing. So when you're looking at all these biblical things and all the Bible, it's gotta be tru Stop acting retarded. Please, please stop acting retarded these things. Maybe maybe, just maybe there are other dimensions. Maybe there's some sort of energetic thing. Maybe just maybe there's People aren't technically bigger than anybody, but when they are here, it's all about size and scale and relativism, because it's the size means nothing unless it's compared to something else. So maybe something came through that thing you never know doesn't necessarily mean anything except for perceptions and realities being different from one another. Maybe when we were on in their realm, we would be just as big as they are, but when they come to ours, they're not. Who the hell knows, or it's all a bunch of bullshit because they just wanted to make a big goddamn doorway. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, ooh, Spiky's it's like an iron maidendo her. I would reckon that these things are probably used in some sort of black magic ceremony to bring something inward that could be wrong. But even like those ones that are cut into rock that are completely solid, but they look like doorways, and they're like, how the hell do they carve this inward and be perfectly cut like that, and it's just a freaking rock right there to stone. Well maybe it's not. When you hit the right stone frequency and vibration and things that are solid are no longer solid. Maybe something walks through it, who the hell knows? Yeah, care less about that. All right. Well, I'm gonna get into this out of things right now, but I have this two or four God damn me, can you please poop it back and unflaws? All right, So we're gonna go into a video here real quick, and then I'll go back into this. Let me say, yep, bullshit is bullshitting? That's what we have, you know? Actually, no, I'm I'm protesting today. Bye,