Speaker 1: It's one O one point three KATWB with Fallon and Colt, and we were talking to Amber from Brooklyn Park. Amber, what's a little fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 2: Fun fact about me is I win stuff on KWB all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, one, we love that. That's what we're here for. What's the coolest thing you've won.
Speaker 2: The coolest thing I've won was a four pack of twenty ticket.
Speaker 3: Cooly good no twins.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Amber. Well, we have to know do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 4: Yes, I approve.
Speaker 3: One oh one point.
Speaker 1: Three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and so many concert tickets we have for you this afternoon.
Speaker 3: So I want to get you just like in the right mindset.
Speaker 1: Maybe you put an alarm on your phone, Maybe you hang out with this for the whole afternoon.
Speaker 3: It is sinco tomayo.
Speaker 1: So I would do an alarm in case you're planning on having some margaritas, because if you're like me, you forget everything else you had planned after a couple of margarita's hit the system and you.
Speaker 4: Said, that's exactly what happened on Friday night. Pause.
Speaker 3: We'll come back to that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Caigo tickets coming up at three forty. Funny enough, Kaigo was randomly in my news feed this weekend because Sydney Sweeney and MGK were at like a show he was doing in like Vegas, and everyone's like, everyone's like Sydney, stay away from MGK. Obviously, we also have Katie Perry tickets coming up around four oh five and five oh five, So lots.
Speaker 3: Of chances for you to win things this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, cold, I did have a couple of margarita's Friday, God forbid, I celebrate Sinkle Tomyo early.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I know you had a couple because I had to circle back to work on Friday night and I saw your vehicles still in the parking garage at this a like one am were I got the liar.
Speaker 1: I got home by like ten thirty pm.
Speaker 4: I heard you. I actually, while I was walking into the building, I heard echoes of you. I don't know, you must have been in like the alley or something, but you were like pink oh Nickleff, and I heard you like singing. I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: Jenny, Tina and I went out. We had some margaritas and we did a little tworking video that I apologize because I do think about people like you who don't want to see.
Speaker 3: That from me.
Speaker 4: Well, it's weird because we worked together.
Speaker 1: So it's like I was I had the most clothes on for anyone ever tworking.
Speaker 4: Well because you popup my algorithm because I keep yeah hour together and uh. And Jenna's like, are you watching a video on twerking? And I was like I think so.
Speaker 1: She like gross, she should stop immediately. One comment just said, this is embarrassing. You're not wrong, but I'm not going to stop having fun. God forbid you exercise a little bit. Thank you, God for bid, God forbid. We weren't doing this over here in the West End filming this. Let me tell you who commits truly. Every time Jenny children were walking by, I would stop. Jenny would do a full wall to work still with a child walking by. Was like, absolutely not, I do have to. She's like, I can't stop once a start.
Speaker 4: She's exposing to the elements, I mean, getting ready for life.
Speaker 1: What a thick ass?
Speaker 3: That's the element?
Speaker 4: I oh no, yeah, you're so uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back. Would you do this weekend other than get sick? I know you're sick again. Well, I did guess sick over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I do. Oh my god, I had a lot of your work and I noticed that. I just don't care. It's like, dude, what are we doing all this work in Maulchin for just for it to snow and forem on? Yeah, so dumb.
Speaker 1: I've never met a single person more sick more often than you. I don't think you could even blame your kids anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're weak. You just have a week immune system.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is about me, but I am. I'm just a little little beta.
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 1: You are for sure? Histo really is coming up. Also, pop Culture Minute, This is so crazy. I don't know if you saw this, but Lady Gaga performed a crazy awesome concert broke records, but then she found out the police were keeping things from her.
Speaker 3: It's so messed up.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about that in the pop Culture Minute around two thirty five on katiewb and.
Speaker 4: The Chance from one thousand dollars next fallon and on Junk Truck, Have your chance to win one thousand dollars. No, just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website, Green that's green. Enter it now at KDWB dot com. It's no time for Histo with Fellon, and I think it's an appetizer everybody can get down with. I mean, think about mozzarella sticks.
Speaker 3: I hate to be this person.
Speaker 5: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I swear to god, I'm not a cheese forward appetizer person.
Speaker 1: But the good news is before you freak out, that leaves forward, that leaves more for you. I'm not a cheese I'll eat them if there's absolutely nothing else but cheese. Curds and Montrell sticks are so low on the list of like apps I would order.
Speaker 4: Oh, you gotta be so difficult.
Speaker 1: You get in line. Everyone wonders the same thing about me.
Speaker 4: So okay, let's pretend in a world you do love Montrell sticks. Yeah, yeah, yeah, why do we have them? Well, it all starts with a guy named Steve. No, it doesn't, as it does. It's the nineteen sixties. Deep frying has become booming. It's bustling, baby. Here's the thing. Steve had a deep friar. He had no intentions on making Montrell sticks. However, he did have an addiction to.
Speaker 3: Mozzarella, and we'd guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Now here's what happened to Steve? He decided to cheat on his wife? Oh, Steve comes home. Wife has ruined everything. She's torn up all the things, take a lot. She's taken a lot of personal documents, shred of them all up.
Speaker 3: Oh dear.
Speaker 4: Also, what did she do? She put sounds a lie. She put a bunch of his things in the deep friar from the fridge.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound like a lie.
Speaker 4: Now, one of these things happened to be is his beloved mozzarella. He gets home, He's like, I don't care, I'm eating it anyways. Boom takes some bite at the stick. Mozzarella sticks all because Steve is a cheater. Shout out to the guy.
Speaker 3: There are some major gaps in the story.
Speaker 4: Continue let me hear it.
Speaker 1: Did she roll it in breadcrumbs? First?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're missing you as always. I think you read some bullet points of the story and you didn't read the full story. How did they get bread and become.
Speaker 4: Coming from you? The person who's even like manzrellistics. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: You should be in crazy?
Speaker 1: Is it to have a person who was professionally bla pray to do radio? Try to gas like me on the radio right now. Just I don't like an appetizer.
Speaker 4: Something you're gonna tell me you don't like Mari and Airsauce.
Speaker 1: Quit read angling, yeah, Marin Arra, but quit angling this Where fill in the holes? Phil in the hole?
Speaker 3: Where did the breading come from?
Speaker 4: Doing so? Here?
Speaker 1: You proud of yourself. You're proud of yourself. Now everyone has to just go actually up the real story because they only got half truth from you.
Speaker 4: Guess I make me laugh. I can't breathe them sick.
Speaker 1: Oh God, hard to get a better immune system.
Speaker 3: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga had a crazy, amazing show this weekend.
Speaker 3: She performed Mamita right about.
Speaker 5: Give Me.
Speaker 3: Happy Sinko to Mayo.
Speaker 4: Yeah that song. Can hear it throughout the show?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would be randomly sprinkled like that, just right in the midst of anything that's happening, just might just start blaring.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga hosted a record breaking free concert in Rio desian Eiro. More than two million people showed up. She broke the record for this. I don't know who holds the overall record, but for females it was held by Madonna. And now Gaga has surpassed the record for the number of people. Here's the issue, And if I was Gaga, I'd be furious.
Speaker 3: So I had heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the police discovered there were people plotting to have a disruptive, violent situation to detonate explosives at the show. The problem with that is the police did find them and they they were arrested and they were basically taken care of. Police did not tell Lady Gaga's team about this at all. They found out when everyone else did. She should have been given the opportunity to be like, hey, maybe I don't want to perform and risk lives, including my own, But they did not even tell her, so her people are not very pleased to learn about this after the fact.
Speaker 4: It seems a little unprofessional, little sketchy, negligent.
Speaker 3: That's so messed up.
Speaker 1: But maybe maybe now there's no maybe it's very messed up.
Speaker 4: Either used to like sketchy stuff happening and when they put together, so I don't know. No, they're good still.
Speaker 1: Wild Brooklyn Beckham and his wife Nicola. They were not in the family photo for David Beckham's big birthday.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Why would he they not be there for their dad's fiftieth that's a big one.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess they tried to.
Speaker 1: Meet up with David privately, but they were like, no, we're doing this like party thing with their family.
Speaker 3: Come to this, and he won't go.
Speaker 1: Here's why he is not on speaking terms with his brother Romeo because Romeo is dating one of Brooklyn's exes, his ex girlfriend, Kim Turnbull.
Speaker 3: You would think that would be all water under the break now, but.
Speaker 1: They said that even though they missed the party, they did reach out to him privately wish him happy birthday. They're not performative people. They prefer discuss internal family matters privately. But yeah, I mean, obviously, I'm sure the family would have liked them to put those differences aside for their dad's fiftieth birthday party, getting.
Speaker 4: The whole family besides him. Like has to dislike the girlfriend probably obviously. What do you mean, Well, it's just like she seems to be like the source of like not saying do anything wrong, but I'm just saying, like they have to like probably all the hate.
Speaker 1: Goes to her, maybe, but there have always been there have been a lot of rumors that like Victoria doesn't like Brooklyn's wife either, but then they seem to get along just fine. MGK and Megan fox Eene even making the co parenting thing work. And they've been spotted out and about him running in and grabbing a juice hopping in the car with her driving.
Speaker 3: So it's good to see them doing that. I mean, they have a new baby together.
Speaker 1: But like I mentioned earlier, Kigo had a big show this weekend and MGK was there, and so it was Sidney Sweeney. They were hugging and chatting. I think they've worked together before, but everyone's like Sydney, no stay glare, So I thought that was kind of funny. I did watch a new show this weekend. I know, Colt. You can get to your side of it here at a second. Okay, Tina Fey is new when she wrote it, she produced. It's based on an old movie and has Steve Carell, Will Fortay a few others in it. But it's called The Four Seasons and it's this friend group. They're all like Tina Fey's age, so they're in these long term relationships and they get together for a vacation once a season for the year.
Speaker 3: So four vacations and it's really good. They're like funny.
Speaker 1: Parts, but it's not like the normal kind of Tina Fase slapstick comedy. But I thought it was really really good. It made me want more even when it was over. And they're twists, big twists in it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot twists. I know because I watched the first episode. I was like, I don't know if I can get into it. Let me google the ending, see what happens, and then I'll watch it if I want to see like that conclusion.
Speaker 3: And it hasn't been there's a big spoiler.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of them. It took a little twist, and I was like, you know what, I don't know if I want that right, So okay, shout out to me.
Speaker 3: Out to you.
Speaker 1: Yes. And also met Gala is going on tonight. If you care about seeing rich people show off their wealth, it's.
Speaker 4: A going to check out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Rihanna Yeah, is going to get with bet a flag you talk. I think that's going to be like the new Hollywood couple. That's what I see.
Speaker 1: If that happens, I will give you ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I have someone on the inside, so I have exclusives.
Speaker 1: All right, your pop culture minute brought to you by Ovo Lacing and Lynds coming back in five minutes.
Speaker 5: You want to sit it out?
Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie WB We're fallin and cult happy.
Speaker 3: Cinco de Mayo.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see a little bit of a theme here for the first couple of these. Okay, number one, anyone listening who is already celebrating Cinco to my I'm talking you've been out on the patio.
Speaker 3: Maybe you've already had a margarita.
Speaker 4: Dude over here a rojo. There's thirty five. It was like a mini concert and I walked by a twelve forty. It was like, what's happened? Does anybody work?
Speaker 3: Okay? I forgot it? Go to Mayo? You're so he came in, say that I'm the good one works man. This is crazy. Everyone's there, like the jealousy was sick.
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Sinkle to Mayo?
Speaker 1: People take liberties with their lunch break and if they work from home, work from ro.
Speaker 3: Hose what they're doing today?
Speaker 1: So if you have already, you know, started celebrating sing O to myo, give us a call or if you speak.
Speaker 4: Spanish, I do a little bit.
Speaker 1: Don't start, you cannot go the cost or totally off topic. You read a ton of books each year. I talked to someone who said they can read a book a day. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: At some point you gotta ask, like do I have a life, or like what's going They don't do it.
Speaker 3: They can't. Like on vacation they said I can read a book a day.
Speaker 4: I mean, anyone can say I can.
Speaker 3: I nobody do they? Actually no.
Speaker 1: I would never be like I can climb ever everybody.
Speaker 4: Actually everybody climbs evers now, Like the queue to get to the top is like you gotta wait three It's like exactly get the lightning. Not even a flex anymore.
Speaker 1: I think still as a des and flex. I would never make it. Man. One time I hiked like an intense trail and I lost my voice for like three days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I have my mom. One time we were hiking up the sand dunes and she was like call the coast guard to come get me. I was like, no, so I can't make it anymore. She had to go down to the bottom walk like four miles. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a thing that sounds like a thing you can call you in this category. So sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Anyone listening who they're probably not listening because they're all the promo patio. But anyone listening who is already celebrating single Tomayo can speak Spanish or reads a ton of books a year. I know Cult doesn't because I got him one for Christmas that he's never even cracked.
Speaker 4: That one's so good. The art of organized art.
Speaker 3: Of being a little bs or got it. It's Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B. Fallon and Cult check this out. We find like some similarities in eras of music, right, Yeah, there is an era of kind of late nineties early two thousands where every pop artist had to do their music video and what appeared to be a cheese grater.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You don't come out with the silver like weird Walls for sure, And I think everyone Brittany to in synct everyone had a.
Speaker 3: Video and a cheese grater.
Speaker 1: But you were out about doing some detective work.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was. I was on the streets and then somebody came up to me. They were like, dude, have you realized in the twenty tens, we kind of escaped the nana and every.
Speaker 1: Song someone came up to you in the streets to say that.
Speaker 4: I remember I was at a red light Cedar Lake and they hit me up, they said, and I was like, dude, that's true. Let me let me myself put together a little compilation and we'll see how many nanas are and songs from the twenty tens.
Speaker 1: So this is throughout every year of the twenty ten. YEP, just nanas were out of control.
Speaker 4: Starting off with this don't I won't.
Speaker 5: Awkward no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, okay, this goes on for like three minutes.
Speaker 3: They were not we have a theme song.
Speaker 4: That's what I was wondering. I was like, is the key to success? Is it even like being creative or different? Is it just like jumping on a trend? But then you do the trend the best?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have to do the trend the best. I think you just had to be like on a mid level of the trend. Here's my thought. You and I do not have a theme song. We should have a theme song. We should still not os for it. Fallon in called No No, No, No, ballan in Cold no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Gotta work shop it No, Nope, that's taken. That's taken. Okay, well we will keep working.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of this song, I think we're gonna have our buddy Ted come in later to do a bit. We call where it's hit the spot? Yes, or we start playing the song. We turn the music down, we keep singing to see if we can keep the rhythm, turn it back up and see if we hit the spot with this song.
Speaker 3: How do you think we're gonna do?
Speaker 4: I think Ted is good at hitting the spot. I think you probably do. I don't know how we're going to do.
Speaker 3: We'll try to round four to twenty on kd W B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. We're about thirty minutes away from your chance to win Caigo tickets.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's the thing. Yeah, I read a book recently, and by read, I mean I listened to a book recently. Oh okay, I didn't see a twist coming. A guy ends up going to hell, right, he's in eternal hell? And how does he get out of there?
Speaker 3: Why do you keep reading books like this?
Speaker 1: This is why you have constant anxiety and why you sleep terribly about you're sick all the time too.
Speaker 4: No, it's really interesting and it all's finding a book. Okay, okay, let me just I'll tell you all about it in five minutes and then we can get you one thousand dollars in twenty alright, it's one on one point three kadew a chance to win one thousand dollars and ten minutes there's a book. Okay, this guy goes to hell. Check this out. Now when he gets too, I don't know, just some random it was like midnight, was like trying to find a book. Anyways, he gets there right now. This happens to everybody. So let's say you've been naughty, You've been real naughty. You go down there, there's a library like Infinity Library, and when you find your book with your story, you get to be released and then you go up to heaven. But the issue is there's like billions and billions of books. So you're just walking through this row and you're trying to find you have everybody else's story. Now, Immediately I was like, why wouldn't you try to like get everybody who's down there, yeah, and be like, hey, my name is Steve.
Speaker 3: Right, help me. I'll help you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just find mine. So he finds everybody's book except his, and he has to read all these boring stories.
Speaker 3: About like, oh, well, you have to read the book.
Speaker 4: Well because sometimes in certain chapters you like find yours and it'll be like a clue like oh yeah, poll wait whatever. So he finds out that he can jump down this hole and restart the day. So he just keeps jumping down this hole. Now this happens. This is he jumps on the hole, wakes up, has to search for all these books. Now I'm about like, I don't know, maybe two hours worth reading into this book. This is how it ends. He goes, goes to a section of the library, picks up the book not his guess, I'll never find it. I'm stuck here ends.
Speaker 3: Are you sure that some of the book wasn't missing?
Speaker 4: Why you asked me, like a half hour ago, why do you google the ending to everything? This is why, because I just wasted so much time on the stupidest ending.
Speaker 1: The book in general sounds too but it was suriating to me. Well, it was a little interesting, didn't sound like because he described it, I.
Speaker 4: To know how he like if he found his book if he went up.
Speaker 3: There, did you find out why he ended up there?
Speaker 4: He was just a bad guy. He didn't really explain, but he was just naughty, naughty, naughty.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest, there's some detail that I feel like you're leaving out to.
Speaker 4: Make it JENSA. Did you just get the sample? Is there like there for you? Sure?
Speaker 3: Like if you pay you get the rest of it.
Speaker 4: No, there's an issue. I'm down this algorithm of just books that end horribly, like the other week, the guy who got swallowed up by a whale and then he blew it up and then like he's missing all his lamb.
Speaker 1: This is a bit a metaphor, these things. You're going for a metaphor for your life somehow. I haven't put it together yet, but I do think you should talk to your therapist about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably a little bit. If you had to guess, so, what would it be.
Speaker 1: I think it's that you you are constantly of living in fear of doing nothing with your life.
Speaker 4: Oh so I'm just stuck and you're stuck.
Speaker 1: In a rabbit You're stuck on a hamster wheel, And what is the point at the end of the day, Like you're.
Speaker 4: You're darned if you do, darned if you don't. Right, Yeah, makes sense. But at least I'm here with you. So that's cool. That's true.
Speaker 3: So that's all you have going for you. I'm sorry, buddy.
Speaker 4: And oh wow, in that case, that could be you.
Speaker 6: And ten Today's trending with Felon and Cold on.
Speaker 5: One on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw this, but Benson Boone is kicking off his tour here in the Twin Cities on August twenty second.
Speaker 3: He was on SNL this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did flips and they even talked about like in the joking kind of promos they do for it.
Speaker 4: Oh do people think it's like being a little too much?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: They just know it's it's expected. And I worry about.
Speaker 1: His knees when he's older. He's young and youthful jumping off a piano. The impact on your knees to do that. Oh, I'm just worried. Will he he's supposed to be. I think of the Megala, Will he flip there?
Speaker 3: Odd or high?
Speaker 4: I'm at this point you kind of have to. It's kind of like when I go anywhere, I have I do the worm, even if it's just into like a seven eleven real quick or something. It's just you have to get it done.
Speaker 1: You do it to yourself. No one even asked for it, and you're like, oh, what's that someone said to do the worm?
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess I have to. Would you tell someone if they had bad breath?
Speaker 4: Could I know you would?
Speaker 1: I have only told you that two times that I can recall one trend. Once after your teeth are removed, and you definitely had some dry socket and it was stank. And we had a meeting a week or so ago and you sat very close to me, spoke very loudly in my ear, and had really bad breath.
Speaker 4: That's my fox. I had some chomps before that meeting.
Speaker 1: I actively don't do beef jerky for the most part, one because the one time I had it here, remember Bailey stole it from the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Can't let it live it down.
Speaker 1: But also because it's the I don't like foods that stick with you the rest of the day, and beef turkey is the kind of thing that if you have any type of belt or anything, the rest of it.
Speaker 4: It's terrible. Nothing will follow you to the graves.
Speaker 3: It will well.
Speaker 1: Eighty six percent of people say they would tell someone if they had bad breath. This is a survey that actually took place. I don't know why, but you know that I'm one of those people. I fall into that category rather do.
Speaker 4: There was a kid in my class and I felt so bout I think it was in like tenth grade, and one of the teachers sprayed them with for breeze and said, dude, you gotta start wearing the odorant. Was she in the wrong? No, yeah, because it did. It was like at some point that is no.
Speaker 1: That is something you hold a kid after class and ask if everything's okay. Number one boy, you don't spray them with breeze in front of everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was just like, dude, stop it. Just like you said in the front, get out of here.
Speaker 1: You would get so much trouble this day.
Speaker 3: Some kid would film it post it on TikTok like teacher would lose their job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not not what you want.
Speaker 1: Speaking of TikTok, there's a new McDonald's tack on TikTok. It's called Cotton Candy Sprite. Apparently, if you order a sprite in McDonald's and you have them add three pumps of French vanilla syrup. The drink tastes like cotton candy. Do you do not need to be adding pumps of syrup to your coke?
Speaker 4: I love where we are as a society. I think it's awesome. Dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Someone posted a picture of like these weird gross like Hershey's kind of products that should not exist in food. And someone's a this is why America doesn't have free healthcare and someone but this is why America needs realth care.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: That's so true. My little brother he used to put skittles in his mountain dew and E would drinks the mountain dew and then eat the skittles at the end, like dump it in like like a little funnel.
Speaker 3: That kid's teeth must have been so bad.
Speaker 4: I knew from a young age he was gonna end up in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are there are signs, our signs for sure. Did you celebrate the Kentucky Derby at all this weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did. It was so good. It was Kentucky Day. We had a tree up in the living room.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Kentucky Day? If we had a tree up in the living room. When talking about a little tradition for the I can't tell if you're serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Dirbster.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Not even gonna comment on that. I went to a party for the Kentucky Derby. I got my neighbors didn't know everyone was dressed up, so Fancy got there in a hoodie and track fans. Trash and I had been talking all day at a dance competition, so I was like almost out of my small talk vibes. I left, didn't you didn't even say bye to my husband.
Speaker 3: And I texted him.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, I left, He goes, Yeah, I still couldn't find you, and he goes, I knew you Irish could bye when I saw your shoes were no longer by the door. Was it was very nice, but I was just you know, I was tired. I needed to go home.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, sometimes it'd be like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I had some pie, had some buffalo chicken dip, and then I and then I bailed.
Speaker 4: Now you use their food and just it kind of feels like you should have.
Speaker 1: I watched the Derby. I watched the Derby.
Speaker 4: Sure you're shoveling all the food.
Speaker 3: Oh is that rude?
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the Fallon and Cold Show one.
Speaker 5: On one point three KD.
Speaker 4: Twelve one point three katiew B with the after school Pop Quiz Crazy in like a month, it's gonna be summer school Pop Quiz.
Speaker 3: But isn't that weird?
Speaker 4: That is Summer's almost over and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Every kid listening is like five la yes.
Speaker 4: So caigo gonna be at Grank Cino Hinckley and we have your tickets. What you're gonna do is we're gonna give you a series of questions middle school level, maybe elementary, whatever I believe in you be able to answer these. And whoever gets two or has the most completed throughout these questions? When's the tickets? Perfect?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 1: You can call right now to play six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: I will tell you this much. These are kind of well, there are a range of things.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's some pop culture vibes in your cup of pop culture and one is fine answer that sounds harder than it is. Hi, KATIEWB, what's your name?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 8: My name is Claire All right, Claire.
Speaker 3: Perfect. Let's get your competitor on HI. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Actually Ashley and Claire competing for Caigo tickets. I'm going to ask you trivia. If you know the answer, chime in with your name and good luck. Okay, thank you. Question number one this is this is the first words that were spoken on a cable channel that launched at twelve oh one am on August first, nineteen eighty one were ladies and gentlemen rock and roll.
Speaker 3: What was the TV.
Speaker 1: Channel where those were the first words spoken in nineteen eighty one?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ashley?
Speaker 2: Was it like?
Speaker 1: Yes, Ashley, it's MTV, dude.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that either.
Speaker 1: It's a little before my time, but I thought maybe the rock and roll might help a little bit. But it is difficult, okay. Question number two A four oh one K is a type of tax advantage to find contribution account designed to help you save for what? Yes, Claire, yes, Claire, okay. Continuing on question number three, this this should be the decider, by the way, unless no one gets it correct. What is the last name of the business tycoon behind the number five?
Speaker 3: Perfume?
Speaker 1: So it's the if you read the perfume aloud, it'd be this last name and number five, Claire, Yes, Claire.
Speaker 3: Mark Jacob, not Mark Jacob.
Speaker 1: But you're on the right track. It's a good guess, Ashley, do you have a guess?
Speaker 3: No, I'm it's okay. It's Chanelle number five. Okay, it's okay. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Some of our favorite animals have like when there's multiple, they have a name, right, Like you have flocks, you have murders of crows. What is a gaggle of goose known as like a multiple goose?
Speaker 3: That's I'm warning this so wrong.
Speaker 1: Yes, Claire, wait, you say what is a what is what is geese? Is right? I've worded that's so weird. Guys, I don't know how I can mess it up anymore, but somehow, Claire, you found your way to Caigo tickets. Congratulations, Ashley, my apologies. We're gonna have these tickets every day this week. That is your after school pop quiz on kd WB, So real cute.
Speaker 6: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go over this and I'm gonna go back. I'm gonna give you some details because you're gonna have questions. Okay, imagine this. Okay, you're just like, you know, let's say you're eating a peep and ja yeah obviously, and you're like looking at one of those like bulletin boards, like like a like on the street where they have like a bunch of posters and stuff, and there's an image of a missing child and it does like the age progression image of that child, where it's like, Okay, this kid was abducted at this age, this is what they would probably look like at thirty five years old. And you're like, oh my god, this looks but but it looks identical to you, like identical, and you're like, that's so weird, Like I mean, I I this is crazy. This happened to a thirty five year old man in twenty ten. He found a progression image of himself on a missing children's site and he's like, okay, I know I was adopted.
Speaker 3: But then he starts.
Speaker 1: Digging in deeper and he discovers his mother had kidnapped from his father when he was an infant. WHOA, so this is this is what happened. I guess his biological mother had a tendency to disappear. Okay, I think there probably obviously it sounds like some mental health issues there. So one day she disappears, except she never comes back, and she disappears with the baby.
Speaker 3: So she ends up. They find her.
Speaker 1: Police find her in a house where she doesn't belong the Okay, something's going on here. She's not well, so they're asking her questions. She lies about the child's name and by the birth date by one day.
Speaker 4: And you know what's crazy is even when you're flying like with a child, you don't need any proof. Isn't that insane?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think, well, you're supposed to have the birth stripgain they're supposed to ask you about but they don't necessarily do that.
Speaker 4: I asked them. They're like, you don't have to bring anything.
Speaker 3: When we did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, so they you just take them in. So yeah, I could see how you just lie because they don't have like an idee.
Speaker 3: So basically.
Speaker 1: She had to be taken into an to get help, and so the baby was put in foster care, and they couldn't find the dad, and the dad couldn't find the baby because she lied about the birth date and the name. So basically he was in foster care for three years and then he was adopted. And if you're wondering if he's reconnected with his dad, Yeah, the mother never resurfaced, but the father lives in California and they've talked to He's talked to his dad and his half sister. He has two other half sisters who live with his father's ex wife. It's just can you imagine that? Belt Like how crazy you look at an age progression video and you find out.
Speaker 3: You were kid?
Speaker 4: Damn, yeah you found you. That's in that sad So I gonna want to find the mom because I have to know, like, dude, why did you just scoop me up?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I think, like I said, she had mental health issues. I don't think she was doing it knowing what she was doing, yeah, or.
Speaker 4: What was she trying to like save him from the dad? Or is the dade? He seems like a cool, calm, chill, collective dude.
Speaker 5: Don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't chatted with him personally. I'm not positive.
Speaker 4: I have not hung the pickball team. Cool story that is, I throughout the why it's playing pickleball.
Speaker 1: I think they love a different states. It'd be hard probably to get together. We're going to come back.
Speaker 3: There's been the thing going around, could you hunter man take one gorilla?
Speaker 1: While I have ten insane facts about silverback gorillas that they're going to change your mind when come back up one oh one point three k d W b uh. We were the only show in America that didn't do the bit of could you take a gorilla?
Speaker 5: You want?
Speaker 3: One hundred men?
Speaker 1: Colt.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to do it because I know Colt. He's so annoying. He went, he said some.
Speaker 1: He said some hurtful things in the past about being able to survive.
Speaker 3: The Titanic when others could it. Well, I definitely get no, it was hundreds of miles away.
Speaker 4: But also nobody the whole thing was done because nobody was using their brain. So obviously, build a giant trench between you and the grils half and break their legs that are trying to climb over. It's like, dude, you have to be methodical and like plan this stuff up. But anyways, what you're saying so sick.
Speaker 1: So I found this and these are are just some crazy insane facts about silverback gorillas. A silverback gorilla can deadlift between two thousand and five thousand pounds that's the equivalent of lifting a small car.
Speaker 3: No gem, no warm up, just raw primal power.
Speaker 4: Well they're just hanging around all the time. Yeah, they're just building crazy traps.
Speaker 1: A gorilla has the grip so powerful it can crush a crocodile skull, an actual bone snapping reality with over thirteen hundred pounds of forest. It can snap thick branches with ease, and twist steel like soft wire. A silver back can hurl a two hundred pound object over thirty feet the distance of a fastball pitch with the force of a wrecking ball, logs, boulders, even including your body by the way, colts, Well.
Speaker 4: That's why I try to say a little more plump.
Speaker 3: What are you benching these days?
Speaker 4: I don't want to make anyone upset or river, so I'll give it to myself.
Speaker 3: You bench the bar? What's the bar?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Silverback gorilla can benge press between eighteen hundred and four thousand pounds based on the muscle mass and functional strength.
Speaker 4: So why don't we Why are we? Why don't we like somehow can we make it so they can be like our protectors? Like? Can we can we use No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: These celebrities like hire all these like security people all the time. Could you are when are the you? Says Solberbacks, Right, yeah, baby, When are the sb's going to be able to like have enough?
Speaker 1: Where was the first issue? You're not close enough to them to be calling them sbs? Dude, you're not friends. They don't want to protect you the disrespect SB.
Speaker 4: When are they going to be able to evolve enough to where they can think for themselves and be like, yeah, dude, I'll walk around with Beeburn his family like yeah, I'll do it for like twenty K day or whatever.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get to have the fun facts. I knew you would do this. I know you would make it something ridiculous.
Speaker 4: How do we make them useful? But on their terms? I don't want to take advantage of an SB.
Speaker 1: Obviously you are nothing if not someone who takes advantage what sorry, true hurts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll only be there for them.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're literally trying to figure out how to gas like limit of protecting you. You're manipulating and using every employer you want to be so you want to be like the head CEO of a corporate operation taking advantage of silverback Gorillas. Stop, Stop, take a take a beat SB Security.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just saying, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, well you found your side.
Speaker 1: Hustle one oh one point three kdw B with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 3: We have Katy Perry tickets right now.
Speaker 1: We have Katy Perry tickets at five oh five, so two sets every single day this week.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be at Target Center May thirteenth.
Speaker 1: So we have Michelle with two l's on the phone, Michelle with one L and Sammy competing for Katie Perry ticket.
Speaker 4: We're going to play a game called do you want to get Hash? So we have a song. We pitched it extremely low. We're going to play a clip. If you don't understand what it is, we'll keep, you know, putting it up a tier higher pitch, higher pitch.
Speaker 1: Until you can identify it. As soon as you know it, chime in with your name so we can get you tickets.
Speaker 3: Are you ready, ready?
Speaker 8: Ready?
Speaker 4: All right, here here we go.
Speaker 5: Sammy, yep, roar.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: She was here too, so I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: She's a huge Katy Perry fan.
Speaker 8: Colt.
Speaker 1: Every time we've done this, Sammy, Just so you know, I feel bad for the Michelle's on the phone, But every time we've done this, he's had to pitch it up like twenty seven different times until someone gets it.
Speaker 4: We didn't even ask you if you wanted to get hot.
Speaker 1: I know that that's their favorite part of the game. Well, sorry, Michelle with the two l's and one l. But Sammy's going to see Katy Perry and a pair of five oh five Slan and colet on point three Katie w B. We've done this one other time before and we actually kind of nailed it. I think where we call it hit the spot. So we get a popular song. We start playing the song so we hear where we're starting off, and you turn the music down. We take turn singing it to see if we're keeping the rhythm, going, bring it back up, see if we hit the spot? All right, So we're gonna do Alex Warren's Ordinary.
Speaker 3: This is the song.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: We don't claim to.
Speaker 1: Be good singers. That's not the point of it. We're just sing if we can hit the spot. Are you guys ready? I guess you're starting us off, so if you throw us off, it's all on your shoulders.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm gonna destroy it. Okay, here we got something so out of the ordinary. You got me kissing the ground of you saying you weary, shadow me with your touch.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, return me to duce.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, okay, I mean I can only hear it a little bit.
Speaker 3: We actually nailed it, right, Yeah, we nailed it.
Speaker 5: I need it.
Speaker 4: I thought that was Alex Warren Fallon Colton ted.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's uh, that's a biased to answer right there, but there it is. Hit the sposh on Katie w B.
Speaker 6: You know, it's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellent.
Speaker 4: And cult on one on one point three kd w B mcgala.
Speaker 1: Is happening as you speak. Celebrities are arriving on the red carpet. I haven't seen any really yet other than Emma Chamberlain. And if you don't know who that is, it's fine. She's like you and does a podcast and stuff. The youth Knower.
Speaker 4: So is Rihanna supposed to be like launching her baby bump? Is that what they say?
Speaker 3: That was a rumor.
Speaker 1: There's also a rumor that Taylor Swift would be there. She hasn't been there in like seven or eight years or something. There are a lot of rumors. I would be surprised if any of them are true.
Speaker 4: What if it's just one big Caller Daddy podcast they feel to be awesomely there was a live version where they just stopped buying, Like every twenty minutes is like a new artist on a call Caller Dad.
Speaker 3: And that's basically what it is.
Speaker 1: Without the Caller Daddy podcast, it's just a new celebrity.
Speaker 3: Ever, like a few minutes that pose and they're on with their day.
Speaker 4: Now let's say you got invited to go.
Speaker 1: It's no, I would never. I couldn't afford to. You know that you have to be invited and it is thirty five thousand dollars a ticket, right?
Speaker 4: Well, Also, who was it was it? Who it was Kamilli Gabo who had the like one hundred thousand dollars ice purse or whatever it was last year? You remember that. No, it was like a purse made of ice and she spent like eighty thousand dollars on beg just r.
Speaker 3: I don't spend anything on this. Why would anyone roaster?
Speaker 1: He don't you understand that every one of these people like they they are loaned outfits every red carpet event unless it's someone who went to TJ Max. Because they're not a huge celebrity yet they are loaned these outfits. They don't buy them, make sense if they want to keep them after the fact, they could buy them. But I wouldn't roast her over carrying something she's going to return. Lady Gaga had a huge show.
Speaker 3: In Rio de Jannio. She set a record.
Speaker 1: She had a free concert with two and a half million people in attendance, which sounds crazy, and it really is crazy. The previous record holder for females was Madonna. She's surpassed that record. The problem is police were able to discover a couple of people who were planning to disrupt the whole event and detonate explosives at the show.
Speaker 3: They were able to catch them and stop that.
Speaker 1: But the problem is they didn't tell Lady Gaga and her team about it, because you know, she probably would have been able to make a decision do I want to continue to do this performance? Should I cancel her postpone to avoid any possible deaths or injury, including her own, and they didn't give her that opportunity. So people are really mad, and I would be mad too, Like what are you doing That's so negligent to do that, that's just crazy.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Drama in the Beckham household.
Speaker 1: Basically, they also celebrated David Beckham's fiftieth birthday and they're like, where's why's in Brooklyn?
Speaker 3: His son there? Everyone else is there.
Speaker 1: Turns out he didn't want to go because his brother, Romeo and him they aren't talking anymore, thank you. Romeo is dating Brooklyn's X. Now they've been split for years. You would think they'd be like whatever. I know it would be awkward, but they're just they're not happy, they're not talking, and so they didn't tend the party.
Speaker 3: Because of it.
Speaker 4: What do we know about this this woman? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Is she fams Kim Turnball and that's all I know about her.
Speaker 3: I did zero research.
Speaker 4: She's probably getting in for the money, right, she didn't work out with one brother? She said, all right, I need that backham check.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe maybe I would have to look her up.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could like Nikola, the woman that Brooklyn did marry rich.
Speaker 3: She didn't need his money, she was already rich.
Speaker 4: I feel like it'd be so easy family find anybody else, right.
Speaker 1: You would think and the Beckham family all very attractive people.
Speaker 3: I would think they there'd be lots of opportunities. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Colt, you've seen invested in this. I am well google her really quick.
Speaker 4: I don't know. No, that's so much work. The only other question I had is like, how how does David Beckham? How is he able to pull off a beanie anywhere he is? He was hot wearing a beanie.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Why would you be in a hot time? Oh, she's really beautiful, by the way. Look I'm looking her up, very very beautiful. I have to do a bigger deep dive on her later. Also, MGK Megan Fox seem to be co parenting very well.
Speaker 3: So that's good. You know, they had a little bit of a tumultuous relationship, but.
Speaker 1: They have a new baby and they're they're hanging out together, which means they doesn't mean they're back together, just means they're obviously doing co parenting.
Speaker 3: Correct. We love to see it. And that is your pop culture.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's brought to you by Ovo, Lay Sick and Lenz. Uh Ever had.
Speaker 1: A friend you set your kid up on play dates with them. Some situations you don't like the kid's parent, You're like, I don't want to hang out with this person. Some situations you don't like the kid, You're I don't want my kid hanging out with them. It kind of falls in the middle of that. What this woman is going through. She has an issue with her kids and her kid's friend. We're going to talk to her in five minutes to get her some advice.
Speaker 4: Just step this way, step they way this, step this way, step by way.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. We're talking to Taran, and I think if you're a parent listening, this is maybe something you've experienced in your past or you're currently going through. You tend to set up play dates with your kids once they hit a certain age, Like Colt and I do this all the time because our kids are the same age. It's kind of like, we want to get our kids out to play with someone. It's nice if it's someone you get along with. And Taran, that's kind of your situation. Your your kid plays with another kid and you like the mom a lot, but something going on and it's it's causing some issues.
Speaker 3: So what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very close.
Speaker 8: It's my daughter's friend's mom.
Speaker 2: She's lovely.
Speaker 8: We love hanging out, we love having plates together. The issue is that the other woman's daughter is a little baity. Oh I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's u is she like just does she have meltdowns?
Speaker 4: Is she.
Speaker 3: Mean to your kid? What's what do you mean?
Speaker 8: Well, and I'll preface this by saying, too, my daughter isn't perfect, but I continuously catch the other girls being mean, and it's causing fights with them, and they're crying and they're just they're young, and I don't know what to do. But she's mean to my daughter.
Speaker 1: So they're kind of frenemies. Do they get along? They get along sometimes? Are they constantly fighting?
Speaker 8: They get along sometimes, but often they're fighting.
Speaker 4: Okay, So can you think it's the other kid's fault not your kid's fault?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Right, majority of the time she ends up making my daughter cry.
Speaker 3: And so what exactly is your question?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 8: Well, I just don't know what to do, Like do I stop hanging out because I don't want to force my daughter to hang out with the girls who mean to her half a time, just because I like the other mom. You know, I don't know if there is a lesson here or something I should be doing. I feel so bad that my daughter is having such a hard time, you know, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: It is interesting because obviously, like your kids do play better with some kids than other kids. That's just part of life, and it's one of the harder things I think is Yeah, finding like when your kid makes a friend, You're like, oh, man, I hope I like the parent. You know what I mean, Because I'm not going to be spending time with his other parent, and you found someone that you actually get along with really well, and you want to hang out with her.
Speaker 3: I don't know, cult you're how would you handle something like that?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I would think I would intimidate the other kid, probably a little bit, start wearing some like fingerless gloves or something look a little spooky. But primarily I would talk to my child and just be like, dude, what does like get the whole layout of the situation. Maybe your kid's being soft possibly, but if it's consistent, then yeah, I don't know. I just I would feel bad and I don't know if I would keep putting my kid in the situation. Really, I think I would just like be like, hey, maybe I'll get a babysitting and we can hang out like without the children or something. If I really like the person.
Speaker 1: But yeah, maybe you've been through something similar. You want to offer up some advice on what she should do, because it is tough. It's tough to make friends as an adult, especially like a different phases in life. So when you find one that has a kid that it's like, oh, this seems to match up perfectly.
Speaker 3: What advice would you have for Terran?
Speaker 1: You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B or text in five three ninety two one Katie w B one one on one point three KAJWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 3: We're about twenty.
Speaker 1: Minutes away from Katie Perry tickets we have those around five oh five.
Speaker 3: Just to heads up.
Speaker 1: We were talking to Taran and she's like, in a little bit of a predicament. She hangs out with another woman. They have kids the same age, the kids play. She like loves hanging out with a mom. But I don't know if it's recently or just consistently. The other woman's kid is mean to her kid. It makes her kid cry, and she's like, am my bad parent for continuously putting her on in this spot. Like I love hanging out with the other mom. I just wanted to get along. It's not always like that, just most of the time. So she went a little bit of feedback and we got some text messages. Says confront the mom, ask her if her daughter fights like this with other kids or at school, and see if the child is like just like that around your kid if it's her kid one hundred and ten percent confront the mom. Another text, I was in this exact situation and I chose to only let my daughter play with hers in group situations, and it seemed like the other girl left my daughter alone, and then I scheduled mom dates without the kids with the mom. We're taking your calls as well. What would you say to Tarin My advice would be.
Speaker 9: Or I guess I have a question is so is the other mom not interjecting and correcting the behavior that's an issue?
Speaker 4: Nah, yeah, I know what you're saying, because it is annoying when you're hanging out with the like I don't know, same situation. Then the You're like, dude, are you gonna say anything? I don't think the other parent has said anything or like has intervened in any way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get that vibe, like I don't know. I guess I don't know completely the situation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it's more of like I wouldn't be able to hang out with her because she's not parenting. Like it's not it's you know, you can say stuff, but at the end of the day, like how much are you really gonna reprimand someone else's child?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Yeah, the last thing I want. I would be in this day and age too, I would not want to reprimand someone else's kid like bat All. Maybe so uncomfortable, right, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Oh the thank you, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Thank you you the best. Yeah, Hi, did you have any advice for Taren?
Speaker 8: I did have advice.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you think?
Speaker 7: I'm not a mom, but I work with kids at least the last ten years, and I would either offer her child to decide whether to play with them or not, but don't lose the relationship as a mother and yep, find a babysitter or if there's a consistent place where the arguing always happens. Hang out in a different place and see if the atmosphere change.
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point because we didn't ask her about that, but there is like a little bit of that alpha dog like kids feel more comfortable in their own home to be kind of like in charge and bossy, Whereas if there's like a neutral playing situation that it might be different, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like McDonald's play place or something. Okay, what you would you? Because I feel like I would be offended if someone was like, hey, I don't want our kids hanging out, but I still want to hang out with you, they'd be like, wow, yeah, you know what I mean. I think I would be like, that's weird. Do you not like much? What's going on?
Speaker 7: I would simply say, hey, my child isn't ready for this type of friendship. When she's ready and knows what she wants, then we'll try again, but right now it's just not suiting her.
Speaker 4: And you're so you're so straightforward, you don't play any games, there's no drama, and you're like ghost me.
Speaker 1: If this happened with our kids, he just would not respond to my text asking about our kids hanging out I know you.
Speaker 5: I have to move.
Speaker 7: They don't respond well, then they're not the right people to hang out with.
Speaker 3: Good point, good point.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for calling you.
Speaker 3: One on one point three, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: You can call right now six five, one nine eight nine k d w B for what I'm gonna take. Caller four, Caller four for Katie Perry tickets. Here's why he me one, Mariita, I'm sorry so close. Her album is called one four three right. I was choosing four randomly. Six five, one nine eight nine.
Speaker 3: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: We're giving to weigh tickets two times each afternoon this week. Her show's on May thirteen, the Target Center.
Speaker 4: You were hanging out with Katy Perry a couple of years ago. What did you What did you say to her? What did you take away from that conversation?
Speaker 3: Fallon Ooh, I don't remember at all.
Speaker 1: She had a very cool back room, like a meet and greet room where it had like snacks and like hot and candy and suckers, and she had a big mascot at the time, like her Kitty PURRII mascot I got my picture with had really bad bangs at the time.
Speaker 3: They did not work for my face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean no, I'm not saying why.
Speaker 1: But she had bangs at the time too, so I thought we looked like looking back, I looked like the bloated version of her. But you know, all right, why, how are you doing good?
Speaker 3: How are you good? What's your name? Maddie, Mattie? Your collar four? Congratulations?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to see Katy Perry. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: What are the odds? Oh my god?
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 3: So I'm surprised it was meant to be. Congrats.
Speaker 1: We will have more tickets all this week at four oh five and five oh five on KATIEWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and one thousand pennies. You can call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB to play the one K wordplay. We call that because you have a chance to win one thousand pennies. You match four words and you choose. So you want to match, but you could choose me or you can choose Cult.
Speaker 4: Now I think all the winners we've had have chosen you.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, I think so, not even one chose you.
Speaker 4: Nah, wow, Now I don't think so, Okay, well do what you want with that information.
Speaker 1: But also the majority of people have just been losers in general, and that's not their fault. It is the fault of yours and mine. For the most part that way. Sometimes sometimes Hello, KATIEWB. What is your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Colts.
Speaker 3: Would you like to partner with me or cult? Today? In the one K word.
Speaker 2: Play, I'm gonna partner with you. Fallon.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna leave so you can get your gas on.
Speaker 4: Okay, now valligators getting on out of here, see you later, Bally the oxen free. Now, I'm gonna give you a word. You just give me the first word that comes to your mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Brittany Spear, Texas hold them?
Speaker 4: Oh, hold them?
Speaker 2: Okay, squads, squads like your like muscle, Yeah, squat nice, dipp yep oh oh dip taco, damn taco.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna you can only do one word, so I'm gonna do taco taco. Okay, that's very good. Ballant ballot. It's if we go a falcacino.
Speaker 3: Now, oh, I like that one.
Speaker 4: Here is your first word, Brittany Spears, Who he does it?
Speaker 3: There is no other answer.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna skip this one because I'm not I'm not sure if it's one word her one word.
Speaker 3: Okay, that feels to you. I don't have faith and hope.
Speaker 4: But okay, the next word is quads like your leg muscles. Quads.
Speaker 1: You said legs. That's what I would have guessed. Probably buys.
Speaker 4: Squat. Oh, dip chip docco.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Doco dip Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so good because I said, but no, hold them, hold them?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Hope you should have gone with Colt damn. So sorry story.
Speaker 3: I did kill you. I didn't kill the chances of one thousand, ten days to day.
Speaker 5: Hope.
Speaker 1: You can always play another day. We always do it in the five o'clock hour on Katie w B.
Speaker 6: Oh, what today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on one point three.
Speaker 5: Katie w b.
Speaker 1: Obviously today's Cinco de Mayo. But yesterday was like May the fourth, and I didn't know this, even though I like Star Wars. I knew May the fourth, But Revenge of the Fifth is today, and so it's something Star Wars fans know. I guess today is about Star Wars, but it's a turn to the dark side. It's a day to root for the bad guys, which makes me laugh a little bit because we so a few years ago when Dylan, my step son, was probably like I don't know eleven. We went to Hollywood Studios where they have like Star Wars stuff.
Speaker 3: We did this dessert thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Randomly, I guess they pick a family to lead the Stormtroopers to like introduce the firework show, and our family was chosen. Who Dylan goes up to like one of the characters and they're like, well, you turn to the dark side. He immediately says yes. I'm like, oh my, what are you? You didn't even like debate. You didn't even like kind of negotiate. You didn't like say no, I would never I was like, you trader immediately turned led the storm Troopers with the lightsaber that was red. They're Disney, and I felt like a Trader walking with him. But you could leave them alone.
Speaker 4: How did you not turn to the dark side? I mean, if you're selling me some good and you're from the dark side, dude, I'll be a Battie'll be a battie for you.
Speaker 1: You've been so desperate to be a batdi They wouldn't have to do anything to convince.
Speaker 4: Everybody's like, dude, oh they sold, They're so sold. Nobody's offered, nobody's come up to me. But like, dude, no one asked.
Speaker 5: You're right?
Speaker 1: So what is a little like what about me? Isn't you know, appealing? It's a little hurtful, But also I don't need the temptation in my life.
Speaker 4: I'm on the checklist.
Speaker 3: No, that's not almost a Daniel Boone.
Speaker 1: Nope. Benson Boone announced his tour and he's kicking it off in Minnesota on August twenty second. He'll be a big cell and yeah, which is very cool. He was just on SNL this weekend and they did a really funny spoof. You should check out they is it a Forever twenty one? They did Forever thirty one. It's very funny if you want to go check it out. And yes, Benson Boone did do his flips. He can't go anywhere without flipping at this point. Will he be the met gallat tonight? Probably?
Speaker 3: Will he flip? Probably?
Speaker 4: He's single handedly brought back the mustache too. He's part of the reason why I had to shave mine, because I was that trader. Jess and someone's like trying to do the boon and I'm like, what that You're trying to look like Benson. I'm like, uh, all right, you're like.
Speaker 3: I'm older than him. He's trying to look me. Yeah, all right. That is your trending on KD W
Speaker 4: Vallad and Cult one to one point three