Speaker 1: Gratulations, Kenzie. That's awesome. I hope that she can prove that she knows how to change the guts on the toilet before they give her the diploma. She just admitted she cannot do that. I'm sorry, Kenzy, you can't claim that degree. You got to learn how to change the guts and the toilet. It will come in handy later in life, believe me. Gary jeff on a Red's Rain Out night Camp and joining us now one of my favorite guests. I've been talking to this man for years and he will still talk to me. It's been far and few between, unfortunately, but he is back tonight on last minute notice because he is my friend and he would do almost anything for me save give me his first million dollars whenever he earns it. He is a forensic psychologist based out of Austin, Texas. He was a man who introduced us to something called trip sitter, which related to ketamine therapy for chronic pain and anxiety and many things PTSD and the like, and they've had remarkable success with that treatment. And he's also a patient himself, I understand, And now he's our guest on the Nightcap once again. My neighbor Judy strictly's favorite nighttime guest. She is listening tonight, doctor Huber, Doctor John Hubert. How are you?
Speaker 2: I am amazing, Gary, Jeff and Judy, Judy, Judy, thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: So the question of the night is and you, being a father of two, I think this is a perfect time to ask this question because I posed it earlier. Is no, no, we're not expecting, so that's not it.
Speaker 3: And by the way, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: My wife loves all the Facebook messages, please keep coming. Okay with those.
Speaker 3: You got it all right.
Speaker 1: So the question is what does every high school senior need to know before they're allowed to graduate high school? Besides the rudimentary things, the things that schools are there for to instruct, to educate reading, writing, arithmetic, basic understanding of the sciences. But I suggest that, among other things, to graduate from high school be prepared for adult life. You need to have to do something or know how to do something as simple as change the guts to a toilet, because the innards of a commode will go wrong eventually, and you don't want to rely on a plumber or the homeowner or you know, an expert to do it, you should be able to do that. So what did you tell your kids was important for them to learn as they graduated into their adult lives? And now I know both of them have So what kind of instructions would doctor John Hubert, the father and someone who understands things from both an educational and a psychological standpoint, what would you suggest that everyone should know by the time they graduated high school.
Speaker 2: How to change its higher Yep. My daughter and son both when they were ready to drive, it was like, okay, open up the trunk and they're like what, and I go change the tire. If you can change the tire, we can start start working on learning how to drive.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And.
Speaker 2: They both do that. They both know how to change oil in their own cars. My son, I've taught him how to how to replace brakes on his on his car, and we've we've done an inter cooler for his turbo nice and yeah, I mean, yeah, that's really important. And part of it is not the fact that they can just change the tire, is that once you start learning a little bit about mechanics and how mechanical things work, it gives you a little more insights. So now you can you're not so afraid to explore when something doesn't work, and instead of just throwing stuff away, Hey, if you're playing on throwing her away, let's tear that thing apart. Maybe we can fix it.
Speaker 1: Is it really and yeah, is it really important that public schools should be more interested in these kind of things. I know it's the parents responsibility first and foremost, there's no question about that. But if you're going to teach things like uh, whether it's in middle school and we've got some cases in elementary school with all of the weird reading materials that some public schools are forcing down children's throats without their parents knowing and without their permission, which hopefully is going to go away real soon along with the man along with them, along with the elimination of CRT, critical race theory and all these woke things that have been pushed by the teachers' unions and the leftist among us who've been in charge of such things.
Speaker 2: But now, what should the school be responsible for that they're not being respondible. We understand that they don't indeed teaching you know, about all this transgender stuff. I mean that still parents need to be involved.
Speaker 1: In They don't need to be. They don't need to be teaching young kids where genitalia goes. If you're if you're a boy and you're having sex with a boy, for example, they shouldn't be teaching yet that. And yet they are allowing those materials to be readily available for as kids as young as five. And it's just to me, that is educational pedophilia, right.
Speaker 2: And that's and I think every school board that allows that, that knowingly allows that, should be charged with that because that's what it is now. Now something else I taught my kids when before they were before they were you know, eight years old, they both were confident with our guns.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And and when I was growing up in north of Dallas, a little town called Allen, Texas, and I was in high school, a couple of the high schools around us Plano East, I think, had had its own gun ring. And if you were part of the ROTC or if you took shooting, there was an elective and you could learn how proper gun safety and how to shoot and aim and all that kind of stuff. And I think that's really important because you know, whether you believe that, you know there's going to be some kind of zombie apocalypse or not. There's something about being confident and respecting guns are opposed to being afraid of guns. You know, and when you get afraid of things, people panic and they start doing stupid things. When you respect guns and you know how to handle yourself around guns, all of a sudden you have a step up in the whole situation. Well, whatever that situation is with guns, Well, I think in our society today we need that.
Speaker 1: You said, unless the zombie apocalypse or when the zombie apocalypse or whatever it is happens. I think we just lived through the zombie apocalypse during the Biden administration, didn't we. Is there any better definition of a zombie apocalypse than what we witnessed in the White House and how the country was being run or not being run as it were?
Speaker 2: Well, we only saw him eating ice cream, so he might have been trying to go for brains.
Speaker 1: Well, he certainly could have used some, There's no question about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I have one more.
Speaker 2: I think anybody who wants to be president probably needs an evaluation anyhow.
Speaker 1: Period and should definitely have to know how to change a tire and change the guts in a toilet for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's one last quick question because we have limited time unfortunately, but the is is there any cure as a psychologist for TDS for Trump arrangements? Because it is still alive and well, obviously democracy hasn't collapsed. We're not living through a cost institutional crisis during President Trump's first one hundred days. No matter what, right, those on the left and in most of the mainstream media are still continuing to push right, this already disproven narrative, Is there any cure for Trump derangement syndrome?
Speaker 2: Doc, Well, you know, you've got to look at this. I mean, these are the people who are saying that Trump's trying to get rid of democracy. Yet they didn't let us vote for who the democratic nominee is. They just picked them. That's not democracy, that's at the antithesis of democracy. And then, you know, it's really absurd to think that, you know, we are a democracy. We're not. We're representative republic, a constitutional representative republic. And the democracy lies at the city and state level, where you have a direct impact on the vote. But the whole idea of majority rules is not a good thing. I mean, look what the majority rules we still have slavery today, Amen, because you know so, and asked any Republican because Republicans are the ones who blocked slavery and made it illegal. I think only twenty five Democrats voted for that. The rest were all Republican. And you know it was the Republican party was the anti slavery party. I mean, that's what what weacoln got into it. Amen, that was the whole idea.
Speaker 1: Amen, Doc, Doc. It is a pleasure to talk to you, and and I promise it won't be so long. There's another night cap on May twelfth, if you're available, and you never know when mother nature will cooperate and the Reds get rained down.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know, the eleventh my birthday, So yeah, I'll be proud.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. It's a date, all right, Doc, Doctor John Hubert once again amazing as always. Jud Dunning coming up next.
Speaker 5: Maybe you missed one of our shows because you were held captive in a treat by an angry cookie baking Oh.
Speaker 6: Maybe that I'll teach you to kick your hands up my fudgsticks.
Speaker 1: Oh don't worry.
Speaker 5: You can get the podcast of our shows and here what you miss check them out on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 7: Ads run a business and not thinking about podcasting.
Speaker 8: Think again.
Speaker 1: More Americans guests on these nightcaps through the years, and I am so grateful to a woman, a woman named Sandy Fraser, who first introduced me to jud Dunning, author of thirteen and a half Reasons Not to Be a Liberal and How to Enlighten Others and also thirteen and a half Reasons to Love America. He is with us now for the next few minutes. Jud Dunning, Welcome to the nightcap, and thank you for the last minute call. I know that I'm interrupting dinner or dessert or after dinner drinks or something. Jud's on the West Coast, but I really appreciate these few minutes because I wanted to talk to you about Trump's one hundred days. Which number one, Well, I'll get to number one after we say Hi, how you doing, Jud?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 4: I haven't eaten since Trump got in office. I'm working twenty hour days because so does he.
Speaker 2: So you're fine.
Speaker 1: Well, you can snack here. You know, you have a big Maxim fries and diet coke.
Speaker 9: You're fine and its prolific, right, He's said in the pace for all of us, right, So it's a pleasure to be here, my friend, Thank you.
Speaker 3: So much for having us.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I saw some of the rousing rally tonight from Warren Michigan, and it was just I was great to see him bring Gretchen Whitmer up at the Air National Guard base before that, announcing that it was going to remain open and they were going to start building the F fifteen fighter jets there and keep that base. And those people working in Michigan are military, and it's funny that some of the left are coming around the ones who actually have a clue and are smart enough to position themselves politically to understand that Trump derangement syndrome and the continue resistance to the forty seventh president is not working. Obviously, the American people have a twenty five to twenty seven percent approval of Democrats in Congress, and that's in poll after poll. And he obviously has had some major successes, mainly on closing down the border, which is probably the easiest thing that he could have done, but also the most important to get things started in his new administration. In Trump two point zero, I just wanted to ask you about a lot of the lefts and legacy media, who obviously did not learn their lesson the first time around, or on November fifth of last year. Why are they still melting down when they it should be clear to them it's not working. I mean, what's the deal there, Jed?
Speaker 10: I think it's a progressive long game, right because it's Trump is in vaxism, climatism and racism, and now they have no policy, they have no platform, they have no party, they have anything.
Speaker 4: So what are they doing.
Speaker 10: They're returning to live bifurkates, spin and move on, Live y frigate, spin and move on because they don't have because right now the emperor has no clothes. So I mean, it's it's crazy right now. Because the news machine has been in it's it's modality for so long, what would they bring forward as the democratic vision?
Speaker 4: So they can't.
Speaker 10: They have toooks on the democratic b vision, which is sixty one percent of young Democrats are nervous in inches, fifty seven percent are trouble relaxing.
Speaker 4: It's fifty two percent depressed and hope hopeless. So I would say that's age, and there's this is.
Speaker 10: An age of people who have been exposed to corporate media that splint, that splits by frigates, lies, distracts, and moves on. It's the TikTok generation of political theory. So yeah, that's all they have. That's all they're doing. There's nothing else to say. I mean, meanwhile, Trump's top twenty achievements in first one hundred days versus what he achieved in his last four years is fantastic.
Speaker 4: But that wouldn't make news.
Speaker 1: For their populace, No, And it doesn't make news. You know, they've totally turned off any talk. The mainstream media, that is, the legacy media and the leftist Democrats have totally forgotten about how porous the border was before Trump took office and how it is shut tight and America once again has a real border, as any sovereign nation should, and they're totally ignoring that story. And they're still talking about the price of eggs. They're talking about how Trump hasn't brought the economy back, how these tariffs are killing the stock market, and all these other things. Ninety two percent of the coverage by legacy media has been negative on President Trump in his first one hundred days. Where with Joe Biden, who was so obviously flawed from the very beginning of his term. Had fifty five percent positive coverage by the legacy media in his first hundred days and very little negative. And it's it's so overwhelmingly lopsided. And you know, the likes of NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, of The Washington Post, the New York Times still aren't getting the message, are they.
Speaker 9: No, absolutely not, because he's an existential threat to the entire opposition.
Speaker 4: I mean, DEI purbams will tiring gone. Race quote is gone. The government now hires on merit, not victim points.
Speaker 9: That was the entire premise that they've had globalism, global treaties, Dubie. Trump pulled US out of climate scams and pandemic profiteering. You know, America versus the slogan it's a border, it's a budget, it's it's a it's a backbone.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Trump came in, he reasserted that nationalism isn't a racist slur. It's a survival strategy, you know, and liberals are counting.
Speaker 4: Their feelings and we're counting our wins.
Speaker 9: So you know, absolutely, it's a it's a it's a different period in time for for gear the system. You know, I always have been pro Trump through all my two hundred articles during his whole period.
Speaker 4: It's on all my articles because we need a disruption. I've always said politics are personal.
Speaker 11: Gary, and when you look at where we're at, we had a.
Speaker 4: Broken, dysfunctional family system.
Speaker 9: Everything comes down to his dad drunken out and spending you know, his mom sleeping around with globalists. You know, we had this broken system and we needed to break.
Speaker 4: The system to heal it.
Speaker 9: And we got you know, we got our legs kicked out of our underneath this when we were.
Speaker 4: Winning by the pandemic game.
Speaker 9: Call it a scam, call it a pants scam, demic, I don't care.
Speaker 2: It was a game.
Speaker 4: It was politicized, and then you use it highly effective.
Speaker 9: And now we have the second one at the prize, and you know, I think, really, I mean, we could see like the biggest supply side explosion on the other side, and there's nothing that's going to prove the liberal machine wrong.
Speaker 4: Then great results again.
Speaker 3: I think they're coming.
Speaker 1: And do you think that they're actually afraid of this? That's why they're trying to obstruct it in every moment, because then they'll be totally exposed to a majority of the American people for the frauds they have been and if Trump's successful, they don't want America to be successful because that means that President Trump's being successful, and that's the last thing they want, because it's all about power and retaining it and keeping their gravy train rolling through these money laundering schemes. I mean, USA ai D was nothing but a money laundering factory that you know, would would make the Genevies crime family go, wow, look at what they're doing. Man, We got to adopt some of these measures because they're cleaning up on the backs of everyday Americans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and not only not only the left, right, I mean the elite.
Speaker 2: Trump is an.
Speaker 4: Anti elitist elite.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: He has a grandfather syndrome.
Speaker 11: Right, He's already had too many women, He's already been with all of the sins of discretion, right, and he's already been really wealthy. He's older, he doesn't really have anything to prove.
Speaker 4: He's faced opposition, and meanwhile, you know he's in terms.
Speaker 11: Of the entire border which was diluting and destroying our country.
Speaker 4: You know's destroying the demographic was a.
Speaker 11: Really serious issue if bencent All is killing our children, you know the Canadian story about you know, stopping fencing all. Hey, I'm in Los Angeles, I'm in recovery thirty years. There are real troubles of vents all coming down from the north. He's taking on anything and everything without worrying about.
Speaker 2: Who he's upsetting.
Speaker 11: It'd be interesting to know to see what cash ptel that is coming here later. Are we going to follow through on moral absolutism, because I think like on the first time through, he really couldn't go after.
Speaker 6: So much the system because he was.
Speaker 4: So hated by the system.
Speaker 11: Right at this point, what is it ninety one million dollar fine, two assassination attempts, thirty five to forty law cases that could have existentially ended his.
Speaker 12: Career, winked out as wealth eventually jailed him. That if he had no one, he'd probably be in jail. He probably would have been eventually bankrupted. I mean, he was facing the greast. He was the greatest underdog of our generation.
Speaker 4: And he came out on the other side.
Speaker 12: And now he now he doesn't care about the opposition chatter.
Speaker 11: He's just out there trying to execute this terrorifft thing obviously is really.
Speaker 13: Interesting moment in tom because who knew that he would have the HUTSPA to go after that immediately instead of going for a good run of outcomes.
Speaker 11: I had to say, that's somebody who probably cares more about the country that he cares about his track record.
Speaker 2: You know, think about why would he go.
Speaker 4: Out to Terroffs.
Speaker 11: Why because if he was a politician, he just wanted to get he'd want to get approval ratings.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even care at this point.
Speaker 2: Well I trust him.
Speaker 1: It was so obvious. And it was pointed out by a couple of the commentators after the rally tonight how much fun he is happening. And you talked about how liberals and the leftists are anxious and they're unhappy and people like you and me are optimistic and and we're having a good time right now and they can't stand that either. And by the way, as we close, I just want to let you know. And it was Hutzu was fine, but it's late, it's later at night. You could say, hanging down things and we could get by with the I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, Kahons, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: No Cojonys would be in testical fortitude.
Speaker 3: Judd Dunnings though, what what?
Speaker 4: What's Cevon done? He is a symbol of American masculinity. And I'm not saying shallow. It's real. Masculinity is compassion and intelligence.
Speaker 12: It's just been amazing to watch he does not he doesn't have it.
Speaker 4: And they call it fear of people's opinions. That's the first law master of this great book. And it can, it can weaken so much, and it's so.
Speaker 2: Great to be free.
Speaker 4: Thank you Gary for having me here. Off I'll tell your guests where they can find me. Sircu. You were going into a three DS two ends.
Speaker 11: On Twitter Judd Dunning, jud Dunning, jud Dunning three DS two ends jud.
Speaker 4: Dunning, jud Dunning dot com. And then you can follow our articles on Newsmax.
Speaker 2: Thanks Newsmax inside, thank you sir.
Speaker 1: Yep. Newsmax is the place to check out more of Juddunning. He's brilliant and thanks for his time. Tonight it's news time and then the fur Ball coming up on the special Reds Rainout Nightcap.
Speaker 8: News, Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred wl W, Cincinnati, Hey.
Speaker 14: Renovation plan for Paycorps moves forward with the ten o'clock report. I'm Sean Gaalbagher breaking now it planning overc one hundred and eighty four million dollars and upgrades of the Bengals stadium was approved in a two to one vote by Hamilton County commissioners earlier today.
Speaker 15: Socati Bengals are thanking Campbellton County for approving the agreement to start renovations of pay Corse Stadium. A football team and A statement says, this primary objective has been to keep operating successfully in Paycorrse station, and they say this memo of understanding will keep the stadium in good shape for fans of tending events, and it also will continue the effort to build a world class riverfront for the community. Statement from the Bengals goes on to say that many good things have happened along the riverfront over the past twenty five years and the team is glad to work with Hamilton County to forge a long term lease deal that works well for Greater Cincinnati. I'm Brian Colts News Radio. Someone have a WLW.
Speaker 14: The memorandum of understanding has the Bengals and NFL spending one hundred and twenty million dollars while the county covers the other sixty four million. Both sides are also still trying to make a deal in a new stadium lease, with the current one expiring next year.
Speaker 8: Now the latest.
Speaker 14: Traffic in weather together some reports of a disabled semi on the exit Bram seventy one southbound off to southbound seventy five Fort Washington Way.
Speaker 16: Now the latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck, We're here for you. No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 17: Tonight more potential severe weather, rain and storms end by midnight morning. Low of fifty four our Wednesday, clouds in a chance or rain, a high of seventy two at night, storms redevelop and a marginal risk of severe weather a LOA sixty one from your severe weather station. I'm nine First Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: And radar at this time has showed all the shower and storm activity moving out of the tri State.
Speaker 1: As we have a cloudy sky.
Speaker 14: Our temperature is sixty five degrees Severe weather earlier this sevening initially left around five thousand Duke Energy customers without power. The utility has been able to get most of them back online with just sent are thirteen hundred customers still in the dark. Kentucky Say Police say was a traffic sub that escalated into a physical altercation, later leading to a man being shot and killed by law enforcement outside an Amazon facility in Florence this morning. In their preliminary investigation, KSP said this afternoon, the Boone County Sheriff's Deputies and Florence Police responded to reports of a stolen semi on Industrial Road around seven o'clock. That traffic stop conducted in the driver, thirty five ro Michael Simpson of Cleaves, is said to have gotten out and did not comply with officers, which led to that altercation. A Florence Police officer with such for minor injuries as a result. At one point, Simpsons said to have pulled out a gun and put it to his head and began walking to the Amazon facility. As law enforcement would follow. This would lead to two Boone County Sheriff's deputies firing their weapons, striking Simpson, who died at the hospital. KSP continues to investigate for now Ohio's controversial law, the Band's Gender Are Firming Care for transgender youth, can take effect while illegal challenge continues. Back in March, a disrecord of appeals partially blocked the law, but partially blocked the law from taking effect, as the ACLU has argued that the law prevents that prevents miners from accessing hormone blockers, from and replacement therapy, and some mental health services is unconstitutional, going against parental rights and bodily autonomy. Attorney General Dave yos That filed emotion with the Ohio Supreme Court to stay that ruling until a full review by the justices could be done, and that was granted today. The Reds and Cardinals will now play a day night double header Windsday after Tonight's game is postponed due to the weather. Game one, which was tonight's game, will start at twelve forty, with our covers starting in the morning at eleven forty with the inside pitch first pitch in Game two will come at its regularly scheduled time of six forty. Our next update is a ten thirty I'm Sean Galviager News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Spring Baseball means fresh air and home runs. And I knew that the game was going to be called, and he said anything for you. I should have told by his kind of condescending style that he was going to leave me hanging. He's probably just a test for me to see how I do when a guest doesn't show up. But we're going to continue. Kenzi is going to be diligent and continue the phone calls until Andy picks up his phone. And if he doesn't pick up his phone, well, then after the show, I am driving to his house. He doesn't know I know where he lives, but I do. And uh, you may hear about a police situation, because that really, really as long as we've been friends, I helped bring him back to the airwaves of seven hundred WLW and he stands me up, It's all right, we don't need him, but Kenzie police continue to bug the bejeebers out of him. That bejeevas is a technical term five one, three, seven, four nine seven thousand if you'd like to call in who needs him anyway. But he was going to talk about the graduation at the point ARC that he's very proud of, which is an organization that he works at in northern Kentucky as a public relations arm of that outfit, and it helps people with disabilities of all ages find their place in society. Find And I don't know why I'm plugging his outfit since he has decided to stand me up for reasons unknown, But they help people from an education, from an early standpoint in life all the way into adulthood. They have many, many different outlets for these people to work where ordinarily they would not have these opportunities. And also there were group homes where these people have a chance to live out a normal life. Oh, look, there he is on the phone. Now how about that? And well there he is. Hold on a second, Hey, hey, Andy, what part of ten oh five? Don't you understand.
Speaker 6: I couldn't find my phone?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean you can't find your phone?
Speaker 6: I misplaced it?
Speaker 3: Was it was?
Speaker 1: It? Was it the couch cushions. Was it in another crevice?
Speaker 6: Did you have to douse?
Speaker 1: You had to dig it out somewhere?
Speaker 6: No, I think I looked at my neighbor's house.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How did you know we were trying to contact you?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: If you didn't have your phone?
Speaker 6: Because I looked at the clock, and you told me that you'd called me this hour, and I said, what the heck with?
Speaker 1: No, I know what's like. And I know that you did have a beer or two earlier. You told me when we were talking, I thought maybe you had passed out. No, see, I purposely, I purposely did not drink today. I know you're laughing. Don't laugh at me. I'm telling you the truth. I purposely did not drink today because I knew at about five, and I never started drinking until after five. If I drink, you know that. But you know, usually on a Tuesday, when I don't have a night cap, I don't have anywhere to be. I'm safely ensconced at my lovely palatial cottage in northern Kentucky, and you know I'll relax and have a cocktail. But I realized I needed to be sharp for this tonight. So here I am, and I'm glad that you could join us. Thank you so much for finding your phone.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you were here.
Speaker 1: So what were you doing at your neighbor's house now that you've told me you left your phone again?
Speaker 6: Any of you are concerned? To be honest, really.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's it's basically our time since you can sell to my neighbor.
Speaker 6: My neighbor was was in mourning because our dog had passed, and I went to visit oh Andy.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know from my experiences back in February when Brooksy the cat dog suddenly passed away at the VETS office. Suddenly it was sudden cardio myopathy. And I found out from a listener that one in eight cats. I did not know one in eight cats suffer from sudden cardio myopathy where the heart gets enlarged and just and he wasn't even eight years old yet, so I definitely understand. So if you were grieving with your neighbor or lending him a shoulder to cry on, then it's totally permissible for you to miss our first fifteen calls. So I apologize. So you wanted to tell me about the Point Aren't graduation first, Let's let's get your news all the way.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know, I do work the Point Ark and they have one in the Point Ark hierarchy. They have the Zembra Education Center and having their graduation which is May eighth, at the Gardens of Park Hills. And it's unbelievable what Brandon Rellford, the executive director, has done because three years ago when he took over as executive director, they had twelve people, twelve youngsters, twelve individuals graduate.
Speaker 18: They in the eighth of.
Speaker 6: May they will have sixty four people graduate. And I think that's a credit to him, a credit to the point Ark and what they've done, what they've accomplished. I think it's wonderful. I really do. And I spoke to Brandon this afternoon and he told me that the registration has begun for the Zimbra Education Center, the school for next next fall.
Speaker 3: Is he already has.
Speaker 6: Sixty eight people registered for next fall. So it is unbelievable what he has done. And when he's accomplished, then you know it's great. And when I hear marks coming from Robert F. Kennedy saying that people with autism will not have a normal life, he needs to come to the Ombi Education Center and see what's coming on, it really does.
Speaker 1: Well. The fact of the matter is Andy, a lot of people with autism, especially severe autism, will never have a normal life because there's not enough of the point arcs around around the country. Maybe that's where the emphasis should be.
Speaker 6: No, it's not about the point out. It's about the people who have autism can in fact have a normal life, and many of them do.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you're you're using a broad blanket statement. He did not say that. And you know that there are people who are highly functioning, who functioning who have autism. There are all different ranges of the spectrum. He was talking about those who are severe.
Speaker 6: Not here. I'm not here to argue about what Robert F. Kennedy says. Well, you brought it up that you're that you're defending him, because I don't think you should. I really don't you should, because if you have autism, you can't have a normal life. You can't have a life. I mean, he said they won't even play taxes. I mean, does that mean that you your life is normal when you play taxes.
Speaker 1: I think what he was when You're born and what he was getting at. What he was getting at is getting to the root causes of autism, which has been running. Yes, he was running rampant in this country for the last twenty years because of environmental factors, he believes, and he's out to prove that that's what he was talking about.
Speaker 6: I'd rather move on because well.
Speaker 1: Well you turn something positive, uh that you were talking about that I was allowing and I think it's important to talk about what's going on at the Point ARC and other places around the country that are helping people who have really no other place to turn. And you automatically went to the negative by doubting someone else who has a different opinion. That's all.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, it's not a negative and it's not a different opinion. It's a fact that people who have autism and have had autism can in fact have a life.
Speaker 3: I know, they can date and then they.
Speaker 6: Can do things that other people do, and that's what they do with the Point. The point proves that that you can live a life with autism, and we'll leave it at that. And I think for him to say that is kind of a faux pas, a big time faux pa. But again, we're having autism. We're having a graduation on Thursday, the eighth of May, which is wonderful, but the Garden of Park Hills and I think parents' friends, relatives will be there to watch these kids give the diploma and walk down the aisle. I think it's just the grace of God is beautiful.
Speaker 1: I do agree. That's beautiful and I think I definitely I like the fact that you gave God Almighty some credit there where credits do andy. The Point Arc serves people besides people with autism.
Speaker 6: Correct right, individuals idd and from ages maybe from about eight to about eighty. And they have sixteen residential homes and an operation three sixty five where hours a day. And I think they have opportunities for people with individuals of the I d D with the opportunity for workplace to start, the point per coffee shop, laundry service, they have an appararel shop. So I think it's the onesful opportunity for those who maybe in need can can come to the Point Ark and do some work on the city girding. The founder and president deserves a lot of credit.
Speaker 1: He's an amazing lady. You've told me about Judy. She's an amazing lady, and you're right. So let's since we're into it, let's go ahead and elevate these specific businesses that the Point Arc operates for people who have certain challenges and helping them live a normal life. The perk they mentioned the coffee shop, where is that located?
Speaker 6: I have a coffee shop of forty three West Pipe Street. They have people with idd who can if that work there and hopefully from there they can go into the into the community and get a position. And they have women in that work as a point arc that would place people for the Point doc to work in various places in and around the community. So they work at the Point Ark Coffee Shop. They have an apparel shop where they make hoodies, t shirts, hats, whatever it may be.
Speaker 1: Is that a brick and mortar where people can come in and shop, yes, oh yes, and and the Kentucky and they make the shirts too, right.
Speaker 6: No doubt about that. It's Latonia, Kentucky. And many of the high schools around the northern Kentucky use the apparel shop to get their T shirts and the hoodies and things like that. And the people who were the point aren't go work there and produced those opportunities.
Speaker 3: For the man.
Speaker 6: And then we have the Point Dark Laundry service which operates in Dayton, Kentucky, and they have clients like the Hotel Comington and other hotels that they do the laundry of linens and.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 6: So it's a wonderful opportunity to show that these people can affect be useful, they feel themselves that they are useful, and from there they can graduate and work in the community with various jobs and have a wonderful life.
Speaker 3: They can, and they do.
Speaker 1: Along with appearing on my shows when I ask him, unless he can't find his phone, Andy also does a Sunday morning show national show on Fox Sports. Heared on Fox Sports thirteen sixty here in town on Sunday mornings from six to nine. So I got to ask you, I have a few minutes left. You will just give me a few more minutes. Can we talk about some sports stuff? I guess you don't want to talk about the Bengals draft. You have not shown anything.
Speaker 6: I do, and I don't want to talk about the Bengals ship. I want to talk about the draft in particularly when I hear these people getting a guest on their show said what do you think of the Bengals draft? The great the Bengals tript these people that ask those questions of fools, because you cannot judge the draft of the National Football Ye until two or three years down the road.
Speaker 3: He really can.
Speaker 6: So I think it's a crap shoot. I think what the Bengals did I think they asked, they answered several needs that they have on the defensive side of the ball, which I think is wonderful. Ever they do, and I don't think people could really say, could you give.
Speaker 1: Me a greade eye?
Speaker 6: I laugh, I chuckle when I hear the question asked, can you give me a grade on the draft? I think the big question of the draft right now is why Shaduur Sanders was was kind of waited and waited till the dreft of the sixth.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, I was going to ask you this next, Shadira Sanders. I'm I'm at the bar, working at the bar on Saturday, and the draft is continuing, you know, my Saturday. We're into the fourth, fifth, and sixth and he still hasn't been picked. As the draft day started on Saturday and the television's on and there's three guys that are just they're just mystified that no one has selected Shadur Sanders. He was the best player in the draft, they thought. And I said, well, let's wait and see the same thing that you just mentioned. I said, we'll know in four years whether he was going to be a star in the NFL. Because he's not out of the box, ready made. The record doesn't suggest so his play, well, he said all kinds of records. A lot of those were at Jackson State. He never struck me as being worth the hype, did he to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He did. Actually, he led the country in a past percentage systeventy eight percent completion. So I'm really shocked that he fell down to that level of the fifth round, one hundred and forty fourth person picked. But I will say this. I will say this that at the end of the day, I think people should hold their breathence say, wait a second, here's the deal. I think the draft of the situation, it's just opportunities. It's an opportunity for people to go to the next level and play at the next level. He's got that opportunity. So I don't think he should be upset. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Anybody should be upset.
Speaker 6: I think initially, when you look at where he was going to be drafted, because the Cleveland Browns had that pick early on, everybody thought he was going to Cleveland. So he ended up in Cleveland. You know, he's got an opportunity now to start or play at least for the Cleveland Browns. And the only thing that's going to be hurting for she Door Sanders right now is the fact that he probably lost something like thirteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's his problem.
Speaker 6: Otherwise, he's got the opportunity to play in the National Football League. Why he fell to that level, there's a lot of reasoning behind that. People say, had a bit interview. Maybe it's because of the Deon factory.
Speaker 1: I think that's absolutely what it is, because these NFL gms do not want to deal with Dion Sanders. Concerning yourself, they.
Speaker 6: Deal with I don't understand. My problem was the fact that they thought that there'll be a the Understanders circus coming in there with you know, he's getting drafted and his father will be involved and all that hyphen and things like that. But I don't understand how his dad would be involved. And obviously I'm kind of happy to the fact that Dion did not go public yet and he may very well do so the fact that he was upset that his son kind of got I think there's somewhat of a shaft. I mean, you know, they're drafting quarterbacks that kid from Louisville ahead of him, and I don't think these guys were better than she does standers, but cland.
Speaker 1: Un drafted a quarterback before they drafted Shadou Sanders.
Speaker 6: Right right, But I thought, I think what this is going to do to him is going to incite him and make him better as far as giving the opportunity to play and you know, give him the reasoning to go out there and show everybody you guys are wrong, You're wrong, and I'm going to go out there and show you that he's going to play. I think he's going to play for the Cleveland Browns because he's going to start. Probably not right now, but I think eventually he's going to play, and I think he's gonna have a decent career in the National Football Leger Andy.
Speaker 1: Eventually everybody starts at quarterback for the Cleveland Browns until they tossed them away and pick somebody else. They've had forty quarterbacks in the last twenty something years who started for the Cleveland It is a graveyard for NFL quarterbacks. I don't I don't have a lot of optimism for Shudour in Cleveland. I really don't.
Speaker 6: Why would you say that. I mean, I think he's got the skill set that he could play. I think he's shown us that he's done well in college. I don't understand, but I think there's a lot of people who said that, you know, what Dean Sanders had done. He retired his number. Okay, he retired Travis Hunter's number at his number at Colorado University. And I think there was a lot of pushback on that, saying, well, he's your son. You know, what did he do? It only really played one year and done well. You know, he only won something like eight total games at Colorado while he was there, and in two years. I don't think that qualifies. But you know, there was a lot of you know, I guess, pushed back and people commenting about what he had done for lack of what he'd done, and I think there was a problem then. I think people realized that and they said that, look, you know, he didn't do well and didn't perform well on his one on one interview. You know, let me tell you something. They'd drafting players the kid from Marshall who basically were allegedly involved in sexual opportunities as sexual demians. That set sexual demons with with with with with players out there. So don't tell me he wasn't drafted higher because of what he what he did in his interview, because there are players who were drafted higher the records on their name.
Speaker 1: Just remember the immortal words of the laid Al Davis. Just win baby. Eight wins in two years at the major college level. That's not a lot of wins.
Speaker 3: Andy, I'm telling you, why is it?
Speaker 1: Why does it always come back to sexual deviancy for you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously people get drafted with the records like that on their name, and there's no problem. Right with the Shudo Standers. He was clean and there's no rap sheet against his name, and they dropped the round five. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, you know what, as you said at the top of this talking about the draft, Andy, we'll find out in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Won't we We'll see that's what it's all about.
Speaker 6: And I will say this, Milk Copper, the so coach raft guru of ESPN, he went ballistic when basically he said, you know, shoot, do a standus. He picked them as the best quarterback of the draft. He is going to be drafted in a round one, and he went nuts and he kind of said that if you heard his quotes, he said that basically, these NFL players are the personal people don't know what the hell they're doing, right, You know what, Calm Dound, take a step back and just say, you know what, I made a mistake, you know. Just can you not say you made a mistake as your ego that day? Andy, You can't say you made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Andy. Thank you for finding your phone?
Speaker 3: Oh thank you, Andy.
Speaker 1: Fourman, everybody the fur ball in the Nightcap and yes, more sports for the out of sorts.
Speaker 19: On the other side, legend claims Jacob Waltz discover a giant gold mine in Superstition Mountain in Amazon. However, once passed away without sharing the mind's location. Since then many have set out to find it, but none have ever returned, meaning they can no longer listen to Bill Cunningham's show.
Speaker 5: Bill Cunningham his show is Golden Tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 16: Leosko Field spent decades in prison for a crime.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Scott later confessed to well w the Home of the Reds where there was a Reds rainout tonight and you never know this time of year, it happens I saw the radar. I was watching it from like this morning when I got up and said, the forecast was for some pretty heavy duty conditions by about game time at Great American and then throughout the day. At noon, I'm on the phone with Dave Armbrister, who does a scheduling here. Said, yed, what do you think about about tonight is the Reds? He said, don't know. The weather doesn't look great for the next couple of days. They'll try and get this one in, I think, but we'll keep an eye on it. And then I was watching the radar again and I'm going, oh, I don't think so. And then mister Armbrister let me know around five o'clock that the umpires had called the two teams in and it looked like they were going to cancel tonight's game, which they did. And the thing that bums me out about it, I mean, I love having the chance to be with you on the radio, and I love having our next guest done. But what bums me out about it as a Reds fan was these guys are seriously on a roll. Does this stop? Does this stop? The juggernaut of the five game winning streak in its tracks? Because I thought that they'd be ready to like take the Cardinals down again tonight. Wildman Walker, the Sports Commando, joins us for this segment in this half hour, wild Man, do you think this was the red stopper? This is the only thing that could stop them?
Speaker 3: Oh no, not at all. I don't think got Brady's singer going tomorrow.
Speaker 20: I mean, the Cardinals and the Brewers have been the Reds, Daddy, Let's be honest here, But no, that hasn't that hasn't going to stop their role. Right now, everything's clicking for the Reds. I don't think you could find a person on the street. I thought the Reds would be the way they started out, there would be two games over five hundred. I mean, the catching, the production.
Speaker 3: They've gotten out a win.
Speaker 1: And oh, Trevino, Trevino, who saw that?
Speaker 3: Who saw that coming from those two guys? Who saw that?
Speaker 20: And of course you know Ellie, Ellie's not hitting for average, but he's tame for power.
Speaker 1: He's like he's hitting two seventy two. What is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's not bad for him.
Speaker 20: You know for baseball today, you got you know, Asscraft coming out of the bullpen being the one of the main setup guys. So many positive things. I mean, there's a couple of negatives. Matt McLain. I don't know what's going on here with him, if the pictures have figured him out, or it's because he said a year off you got Jeremy Candellario couldn't hit me.
Speaker 3: Well, you talk, that's a problem going back to last year.
Speaker 1: You're talking, you're talking, you're talking about the bullpen san Ten. It looks like he he may be the closer. You know, you're talking about daz das Das and him not being available and everything, but Santina's look absolutely lights out his last few performances.
Speaker 20: Well, Abeliogott, you know there's a little thing Gary Jeff don't you know, don't change horses in midstreet. And I already saw some comments about that Asscraft could be the closer right now, and me the pagan who's Terry Francona is going to go with and guys get hot and guys get cold, but right now, don't mess with success. And Terry Farracona is a guy that doesn't mess with success when things are rolling the reds way.
Speaker 1: Yep, I would agree with you. I'm sitting over here casting a side eye to something I don't pay attention to anymore. And you and I've talked about this in the past. The NBA playoffs continue right now. You got the Clippers and the Denver Nuggets playing. And if you're interested in the Clippers and the Denver Nuggets, you're probably not listening to us. You're probably watching the Clippers and the Denver Nuggets. But that New York series in New York Detroit series, Man, that looks like early nineteen nineties basketball. It's rough and tumble. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 20: I can't watch the New York knickcause I watched the Pacers and the Bucks and that was a battle right down to the end.
Speaker 3: A big brawl almost.
Speaker 20: Broke out after the Pacers eliminated the Bucks. And now that was a very very, very very good entertaining game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, have you been, obviously you've been watching a little bit of the playoffs.
Speaker 20: Yes, yes, In fact, I'll be switching over here shortly to watch I think Golden State plays.
Speaker 3: I believe that, don't they a little bit?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, that's start.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Boston Boston and Orlando are playing the other game that's going on right now. And uh, that's just on NBA TV. That's another thing. I can't get half the half the damn games on channels that most of us watch.
Speaker 20: Uh, oh, I can't because I've got a way of doing it. But that's you know, I'm not telling you.
Speaker 3: Are you cheating here? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, listen. Yeah, the the TV police are listening right now, wild man. They're gonna come to your house. They're gonna find you, and they're gonna ship you off to a prison in Nel Salvador before the nights.
Speaker 3: So I was up and they come here and strip searchs me. I'd like that.
Speaker 1: Oh you want Tom Holman to strip search you? Let me ask you this, wild man, since I always look to you for for political commentary, what do you think of President Trump's first hundred days. I'm loving it myself, other people not so much.
Speaker 20: Well, you to do what he's done in that short amount of time.
Speaker 3: It's best me some great, great things.
Speaker 20: I mean sure, he likes to shoot from the hip and said about you within the war in Ukraine within twenty four hours or forty eight hours, But you've got to go through channels, and people that with a brain know that you just can't do something like that.
Speaker 1: You can't snap your fingers. And in this conflict that's been brellied ever since the Obama administration.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and it takes diplomacy to get this worked out. But I mean, he's done such great things. And he did say when do you go take office, I'm going to do I'm going to crack down on immigration.
Speaker 3: And yes he has, and it's been wonderful.
Speaker 1: Close the border tight, it's the border is more secure than it maybe has been in you or my lifetime, wild Man.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 20: And and the tariff situation, anybody knows anything about tariffs, We've been getting screwed. It's right here in black and white, all these countries for years, for years, and then the long run is going to work out for this country. But you know, the Democrats, or I should say the Democrats, they complain about everything. They complain when the sun comes up and when the sun goes down. It's just never ends. And the majority of Americans have tuned them out.
Speaker 1: Oh and a bigger majority can't stand them, since the Democratic congressional approval is like twenty five percent right now, it's a lot lower than Trump's approval rating and a lot lower than even the Republican Congress numbers are.
Speaker 20: So let me, hey, Garret, Jeff, how about those two pounds that were on the steps of the Capitol the other day, that loudmouth Corey Booker who's never done a damn thing, and his wife was alive as a politician, and another guy and then some clown in the middle of him singing on the steps of the Capitol.
Speaker 3: Corey Booker, they'll stoop to anything to get attention.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's all that is is attention seeking. They're not saying anything of any substance or importance. Corey Booker, I don't know if you remember this, but just two weeks ago, trying to hold things up in Congress and trying to hold Trump's agenda, decided to speak for twenty five hours straight. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he spoke for twenty five hours straight, and no one, including probably Corey Booker, can remember anything that he said that was significant or important at all in twenty five hours. President Trump spoke for an hour and a half and more in Michigan to night, and I'm flashing back in five minutes, he said more than Corey Booker said of substance in twenty five hours, in five minutes the president, and he was just lighting them up. It was great. I loved it. He was having fun. I'm having fun. Are you having fun?
Speaker 20: Well, we're on the right path. We're on the right path with Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And that is and that is the poll that you should pay attention to. Over fifty five percent of the people in this country, poll after poll thinks America is going in the right direction. And that hasn't happened in a while. Uh So, let's get back to the just concluded an NFL draft. I know you want to talk about that at all.
Speaker 21: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Now let's let's talk about the Shudoor Sanders snub and was it really a snub or did he get what he deserved.
Speaker 20: I don't know if it was a snub from what I gathered. From what I read, he came off, came off kind of pumpus and that. But this guy telling me something, carry Jeff, this guy he can get protection, he can light you up.
Speaker 3: I mean, he had no.
Speaker 20: Protection of Colorado, and I believe he's still threw for forty touchdowns. I mean, the guy is definitely a decent quarterback, but he might have did a lot of that on his own. And now he's with the Browns, who got four quarterbacks. But I don't really want to care to talk about the Browns. Let's talk about the Bengals. I knew, I knew the Bengals draft. You can't complain what they did. We all banged the drum. Go for defense, go for defense, get a couple of linemens, And that's exactly what they did. They've got a pass rusher, they got a pass rudge, and not a guy that can get a lot of sacks, but a guy that can put the pressure on the quarterback. And how many times and we sat and WA's the Bengals place, saying where's the pressure on the quarterback?
Speaker 3: Well, they've got a guy that they can move around.
Speaker 20: We don't know how he's gonna pan how nobody knows on any of these guys.
Speaker 3: Like cam Ward.
Speaker 20: You know, cam Ward's get all these numbers and that don't mean nothing. Remember Ryan Leaf, how great he was supposed to be. He's some about the guy to hit rock bottom. And JaMarcus Russell how he hit rock bottom, we don't know. But the Bengals address their issues. They we I got two offensive linemen to help Joe Burrow. They got a running back just in case Zach Mustink might not be able to play, and they.
Speaker 3: Got two linebackers.
Speaker 20: One of them who's gonna start because Jermaine Pratt is out of here. Jermaine Pratt can't tackle me or you.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about you, wild man, but I'm just gonna fall down if I see anybody coming at me that's NFL size. I mean, I'll just collapse because I don't want to take the hit. Uh you might, you might just roll right through him in your chair. But you know that's another subject. So listen. Let me ask you about And you talked about the guy getting Shamir Stewart being able to get pressure on the quarterback consistently four and a half sacks in three years.
Speaker 20: I think that's overrated. I think because they really they used him as a movement. If you're watching condors from the film, I've seen they move him around different spots to put the pressure on the quarterback. And that's what they need, pressure on the quarterback. Well, he's going to come from one side and Henryson will come from the other side, and Henderson ain't going anywhere, Gary Jeff, because he's on a franchise tag. He's not going anywhere. He's here for another year. So he's going to play his ass. If he wants a nice fat contract.
Speaker 1: Well, he's getting older, so I mean, the nice fat contract may be slowly slipping away unless you know, he can prove that he did what he did last year with some help on the other side. So you talking about getting pressure, and we've all seen what happens when NFL quarterbacks, even some of the best, get pressured. Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl got pressured. He hardly had any time to throw the ball. And we've seen Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills when he is pressured. When you can get to Josh Allen, even if you don't sack him, you can force him into being a turnover machine. And we've seen that over and over when there's pressure put on a great quarterback like Josh Allen. Joe Burrow the same way. And you mentioned the two offensive linement that the Bengals picked up in the draft, and it's going to be important for the Bengals to give him some protection for the thing we just talked about with people pressuring the quarterback, because there are plenty of times last year Joe Burrow didn't have four seconds, he didn't have three seconds. Sometimes he only had a second and a half, and at those points he was surrounded and the sun was blotted out and he couldn't find anybody in that second and a half because of the pressure that was put on by other teams on our quarter back here. So it is a key element, but the protection is also big. Did the Bengals find anybody in those two offensive linemen that they drafted that you think will help immediately or.
Speaker 3: Is it just get the Fairchild?
Speaker 20: The fair Child kid probably can probably start right now, the fair Child kid.
Speaker 3: And that's it. Let's remember this, Gary Joys.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the guy. That's the guy who played with Memes, right.
Speaker 20: Yes, and that's let's remember this. We've got a new O line coach. Okay, that that's We've got a new O line coach. We've got a new defensive coordinator and a bunch of other defensive coaches. They're all gonna know this is all new now. We don't have the same old guys. So that's That's another refreshing part about this is we've got guys, new coaching staff, new schemes, whatnot.
Speaker 3: And they have to catch and they'll have to learn all this.
Speaker 20: But to me, that's that's that's a good thing going forward because the Bengals made changes in the coaching staff.
Speaker 3: We all want it, and they did that.
Speaker 20: They went out and signed those the two wide receivers and Joseki and then of course they went and did what we wanted.
Speaker 3: In the draft.
Speaker 20: I mean, how can you complete I mean there was a guy I get what his name was, that was picked right before Shamir Shamir Stewart, and I think the Bengals wanted him. But you've got to have a backup playing dustin case because you can't control that.
Speaker 3: And they did. I mean their their pick.
Speaker 20: If you were watching the draft, carry Jeff, their pick was quick. I mean they didn't they didn't drag it out. It was like mean, within a minute, says they were ready to do. The pick was in, so they they.
Speaker 3: Had Stewart on the board and then they did again.
Speaker 1: They did again.
Speaker 3: They addressed certain needs. Now we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: What wild Man, you and I talked about this back during the season, Uh, can the Bengals win consistently? Was Zach Taylor calling the place?
Speaker 3: Well, you know my feeling about Zach Taylor calling the place?
Speaker 20: To me, it should be Joe Burrow or the offensive coordinator that they've got all the all the all the the offensive coordinator of the Bengals right now, he's basically the Aaron boy. Oh. He doesn't relay the calls from from Taylor to to Joe, and he's he's not calling any of the plays, and he's he's idiotic announcers that come to town and just say, well, there's the offensive coordinator. Now, he's just an errand boy. He's just relaying that that calls down to Joe. I mean, if Joe Montana can call his own place here and there, and Johnny Unidas, Bart Starr or whatever, I think Joe Burrow has been around long enough that he could call his own place.
Speaker 1: I have only real one reason that I'm I'm excited about the NBA playoffs wrapping up here in the next couple of months, and that is because I get to see my girl on the court again. Caitlin Clark in the WNBA. You share a love with Caitlin Clark. Like I do, I don't care much for the product, but when I saw Kaitlyn Clark and how she emerged last year in a rookie year to be one of the stars of the league, I can't wait to see what happens in year two, in the sophomore season.
Speaker 20: Yeah, how people and how people have gravitated to a tour towards her, and then how the league has prospered. Hey, before we get away here, you're going to talk about the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 3: Man, let's do it Saturday. Let's do it, and let me tell you Abo.
Speaker 20: Let me tell you about Kentucky Derby twenty horsefield. Okay, horse field. This is the one hundred and fifty first Kentucky Derby. Churchill downs on Saturday. Two horses to keep an eye out on, Gary Jeff. If you can make a small wager, make a small wager. First one is.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's called he's called.
Speaker 20: Yeah, the chunk of chunk of gold, Okay, chunk thirty one thirty to one odds coming out of the nineteenth hole. And then of course there's a horse called I can't even read my fight Dan.
Speaker 3: Hand riding anymore.
Speaker 20: Oh boy. His last name is Judgment thirty to one. He's a fifteen post that the horse there is one of Toby Keith.
Speaker 1: I know Orse saw that this morning.
Speaker 20: So I'm definitely placing some money on Toby Keith Sores, definitely gonna and I'm in that chunk.
Speaker 3: Of gold raced over a turf way. I think one to Jeff.
Speaker 20: Ruby, or was second Jeff Ruby, and I got a front of mine dead knows the owners. I'm gonna put some money on those too, or I own.
Speaker 3: But anybody can bet the freaking chalk. I can care. That's about the chalk. Well, Toby. I like Toby keithorst Man, there's just something weird.
Speaker 18: Garrett.
Speaker 1: I like beton long shots, and every once in a while they come in. Listen, wild man, it's never a long shot having you on the show. I appreciate your time tonight, but our time is rapidly evaporating, so I must say.
Speaker 3: So loud you know, yeah, it's so, you know it's fun, and then you gotta go, all right. I'll talk to you down the road.
Speaker 1: The sands through the hourglass like the days of our lives on this Red's rain Out Night Camp a couple of revisited interviews, and not from like the last few months, not from like the last year. But we're going back to twenty twenty one for the guests we'll have after eleven o'clock. I will explain after news here on seven hundred WLW Hey.
Speaker 17: McAllister here, low energy, libido and brain fog guys, are you sick of being told a.
Speaker 1: Site camp special? Gary? Jeff? Going way back here, Remember when we were told the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian disinformation? Remember the owner in Delaware who had Unter Biden's laptop because Hunter dropped it off at his shop, and then the Biden sued him for releasing the laptop to the FBI, which, of course the FBI had from twenty nineteen on. Anyway, I thought it would be interesting. I've never re aired this, but the original conversation with John Paul mac isaac, from way back before we knew how corrupt the bidens and the weaponized government DOJ FBI really was. Here's the beginning of the story. After the laptop had been turned in, what was on the laptop and who found it? Once again, I bring you John Paul mac Isaac. Welcome, to another hour of the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW, Gary Jeff and joining us on the telephone line, the call I've been waiting to take and to have this guy on the air. We all know about the laptop from hell. We heard that over and over again, the Hunter Biden laptop that led us to the big guy and dealings with foreign countries and involving the President of the United States, his father, the big guy, Joe Biden. We've heard about all this. Who was the guy that eventually brought the laptop to light? We have him, John Paul, Mike mac Isaac. Well, that's a lot and I thought Gary Jeff Walker was a lot of names. John Paul mac Isaac was Hunter Biden's laptop repair shop owner, repairman, and he's written a book called American Injustice, My Battle to Expose the Truth. John Paul, thanks for being on the program.
Speaker 3: Good evening, Well, thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: You bet you so. Did you ever think three years ago you'd be doing talk shows like this, or be on television, or be the subject of an FBI witch hunt and people threaten you simply for exposing the truth. Did you ever think that that was going to be a component of your life. Three years ago, John, I had no idea.
Speaker 22: I thought so desperately to make sure the world would never know who I was. I cling to the idea that I could do the right thing and still keep my life, my business, my place in my community. And you know, it's it's so the fact that I had to give all that up nothing surprises me anymore.
Speaker 18: So it's a change.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is you talk about in the book, how you've been threatened by the FBI. You're enduring threats against your life, still have trouble going out in public because of the big tech and the leftist government and law enforcement agencies are all in Kuhu together to try and you know, play the part of protector for one political family and one political party and the rest of us are all, you know, we're all we're all meet in in in the way. So you know, when you look at the former president's home at mar A Lago being raided by the FBI after the Trump lawyers had you know, agreed and participated and had cooperated with the FBI, you look at what happened to Roger Stone, You look at what has happened to normal American citizens if they can, if they can raid the home of a man like President Trump, even though they're doing everything they can the Trump camp to comply, then people like you and me, we don't have a chance in hell, you know what I mean?
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 22: I think they just anticipated me rolling over uh and and giving up early.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 22: You know, I I believe in the FBI as an institution. I didn't trust the FBI, especially as you brought up Roger Stone was rated the prior January.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 22: We saw three years of Russia collusion. I knew the Justice Department was weaponized. I knew the FBI.
Speaker 18: Was politically biased.
Speaker 22: I just knew though, if I strayed anywhere from the proper chain of events and going to the proper you know, chain of command and seeing this thing to the authorities, I knew I would be in trouble.
Speaker 1: So I made a copy, right, absolutely, you make a copy? Damn straight? Uh what has just give me a little taste of some of the intimidation tactics that have been used against you since you came forward.
Speaker 22: Well, uh, I mean from from the government at least state and local. I had a lot of problems getting unemployment. You know, I paid into the unemployment system with my company for ten years, and then it took me a year of having my case thrown away and my files delete.
Speaker 18: I actually had to write a letter to my governor to say, this looks very suspect.
Speaker 22: This looks like a politically state agencies are being weaponized to go after a preceived political opponent, and lo and behold. A couple of weeks later, I got about half of my unemployment. I got audited by the IRS for fifty seven dollars from twenty sixteen.
Speaker 18: You know, I go up against Twitter.
Speaker 22: They switch out the judges on me with an Obama appointed judge who throws the case out with prejudice, and an awards Twitter all the legal fees, so that basically brings me in a point of bankruptcy. I had to move back into my home in Delaware. I'd lose my home. And that's basically what my life's been like for the last two years.
Speaker 1: You were accused of being a Russian hacker trying to influence a presidential election. The laptop nobody nobody knew about it until after twenty twenty. Conveniently, just like with these classified documents, that have now been found in four or five different locations where Joe and Hunter Biden are hanging out, including that home in Wilmington, in the garage next to the corvette. And they waited until after the mid terms to open up the investigation on that on that particular chapter in the Biden legacy, and then waited two months to announce that they had opened an investigation into a president who, you know, not like President Trump, who had the power to declassify any document as president. These are from when Joe Biden was vice president and then a senator. Now they found they found these documents that he had hoarded away for one reason or another. You know, we'll try and figure out or we can just conjecture on what the reasons were why Joe Biden needed to hide or take these these documents which involve Ukraine and China and business dealings and all these other things. I mean, we'll just suppose why. But they have done all of this, and I still don't know why. There hasn't been a bigger outcry from the public as this unravels and more and more has learned about how the FBI has been politically weaponized against one party in favor of the other. Do you have any idea where this goes from here? And will it be the ultimate downfall of a president in a presidency? I mean, what do you think is the is the end game? Does Joe Biden or Hunter Biden? I mean, Hunter Biden is kind of kind of low hanging fruit, but he's so connected to his father in business dealings and these documents and everything else in the laptop that you had. I mean, is there anybody who winds up paying for this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 18: I hope. So I'm a firm believer that we're not going.
Speaker 22: To see justice or be able to truly hold individuals accountable until we resolve that bias that's inherent in the Justice Department and in our FBI. There's not going to be a proper investigation into the Bidens, but there's going to be over investigation into Donald Trump. So until that balance is restored, I don't expect there to be any accountability.
Speaker 18: So I'm happy that I've been working with and made available to Jim Jordan's committee.
Speaker 22: So they're going to try to fix the Justice Department, and I've been available in helping out Comerce group because they're going to go after the bidence and hold them accountable. And I'm hoping that if that doesn't work, then I have my personal lawsuits. I'm suing Adam Schiff, CNN, Politico, and the campaign the electro of Biden, because all of them decided one day to wake up and label my activity and my actions Russian disinformation, and I'm not going to let that stand.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Did you know Hunter Biden personally before this?
Speaker 22: No, I, nor did I ever care anything about the Biden offspring.
Speaker 1: Right, not a matter of caring or not. But the laptop winds up at your shop. What was the what was the order of how that happened?
Speaker 18: He came into the shop.
Speaker 22: It was about ten minutes before closing on April twelfth, twenty nineteen, and he was a bit disheveled. Came in with three liquid damaged laptops. One was a complete write off.
Speaker 18: One. I just gave him a.
Speaker 22: Keyboard so he could facilitate his own backup because at this time I thought these were his deceased brothers laptops because one of them had a bow Biden sticker. Okay, And it's often the case in my industry, customers will come with the deceased loved ones digital devices and they want the memories off them. And the guy was in a rough condition and I felt bad for him, so I cut him a deal, which is rare for a Scotsman. And yeah, I ended up checking it in and try to trust me, I should have built him a lot more than eighty five bucks. But he still didn't pay the bill, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never came to pick it up, so you still had the laptop in your possession. Now, what was your motivation for turning this in to the FBI? What was the progression of that, John?
Speaker 22: Well, initially I didn't really I didn't care because what I had seen on the laptop was obviously very embarrassing. And then I saw a lot of financial documents, a lot of money exchanging hands. But again, this guy, his dad wasn't running for president. It wasn't until two weeks later that his father announced his candidacy. And then I figured it was just a matter of time before somebody was going to see Hunter Biden's copy of the paperwork that said I was clearly allowed to go through and recover data from his digital devices, and I figured secret service or another Biden fixer upper would have been over to, you know, pick up the laptop and make sure I don't talk. And then when it became my property and I realized the depths, especially would it pertained Barisma because Parisma was in the news cycle at the time.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it didn't take me long to do a deep.
Speaker 22: Dive and realize the level of pay per playing scheme being run out of the office of Vice president and the fact that a lot of money was exchanging hands for from and to our adversaries. And now this guy's running for president.
Speaker 1: Well, when Joe Biden publicly says in front of news cameras, you know, threatening Ukraine to fire their prosecutor or, by god, I'm going to withhold one billion dollars, we already knew about the quid pro quote there, but nobody said anything about it. And Joe Biden goes, well, son of a bitch, they fired him, what do you know? And and he's blatantly talking about this US on news cameras long before all of this happened. So, I mean, everybody should have known there was a pay for play deal going on with the vice president and his son being involved with Parisma. But this really I guess what was on the laptop really pulls that into focus, doesn't it.
Speaker 18: Oh? Yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 22: And the players you know, China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Mexico. I mean, it was a global empire that the Biden family was operating at taxpayer's expense and at the expense of our nation sovereignty and security.
Speaker 1: Security. Absolutely, so you had to close your shop, right, Is that what happened?
Speaker 18: Yeah, October fourteenth.
Speaker 22: Happened on twenty twenty October fourteenth that the New York Post came out with a story and my identity was revealed, and I survived maybe about three weeks before I had to close up the shop and get out of Dodge, Right.
Speaker 1: And then the fight for your unemployment and all the rest, which you believe was politically weaponized, and that that's the reason that occurred.
Speaker 22: Yeah, there's been a ton of stuff. The fight hasn't just been from the opposition. I've had to deal with individuals that it claimed to be conservatives, that claim to want to help me or protect me, or provide me with some sense of security or safety, and all they want in exchange is a copy of the drive, or they want to insert data into the drive. That's not there to buddy the waters. It's been amazing what I've had to deal with. Once I got out of Delaware and went into hiding, I still had to defend myself at lengths and defend the credibility and the contents of the drive, and to this day I still have to defend the timeline and the chain of custody.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, just like the average Roman citizen back in the days of the coliseum, politics is a blood sport and that's why some people are drawn to it. And then there are those of us who are thrust into it really because we're just trying to do the right thing. And then yeah, as you mentioned, everybody wants a piece of the pie and wants to help you. I'm glad you could help me tonight and talk with us. American Injustice is the book. The author is John Paul mac Isaac, the laptop repair guy who found the laptop from Hell and turned it into the FBI, and now it's been the subject of a witch hunt from all sides ever since. Thanks for taking the time, and I wish you the best of luck and good luck in your suit against Adam Schiff and the rest They deserve it.
Speaker 18: Thank you for the opportunity to share my story.
Speaker 1: You bet you. It's the nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 23: If you're like me, sometimes you get a little snacky in the afternoon. That's when I reach for a tin of Captain Caspian's genuine pickle hule herring.
Speaker 19: Cool.
Speaker 23: These little oily lipsmacking fish are the perfect nibble while I'm listening to Eddie and Rockty.
Speaker 8: Pickled herring is packed with essentral vitamin D three and Omega three fatty acids. Eddie and Rocky are packed with meaningful conversation, interviews and good times Eddie and Rockey.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow afternoon at three, what's seven hundred WLW. Child abuse is not a bad parent problem.
Speaker 8: Keep your families out of crisis in the first place, is.
Speaker 1: How we have any from ever happening. Go to Prevent Child Abuse dot org and let's set child abuse before it ever happens.
Speaker 24: The rg Apartments is hitting it out of the park where their brand new community Hebron's Station now preleasing on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're here in twenty twenty five and we know so much more about how we were misled and fed I think purposely misinformation to control us at the beginning of the COVID nineteen pandemics. But I came to call this scandun virus read no doubt about it, released by the Communist Chinese and the Lab and Wuhan, which they all denied at the time, they being the people in charge of the official narrative. There were doctors being silenced about things that they'd already found with their own patients, and they were being prevented of using the treatments that they had found successful in the early days of COVID nineteen. One of those was doctor Angie Ferrella, a member of a group called America's front Line Doctors who were sounding the alarm as I did early on during what I would come to call the scandemic. In twenty twenty, I think it'd be useful. I've never aired this interview except the one time it aired on the show back in twenty twenty. I'm going to re air it after news a woman who in many cases was silenced and muffled in doctors like her actually thrown in jail, lost their medical licenses just for saying that the official narrative that was being fed out of washing in DC, the nih Anthony Founcier at All and then later Pfizer in the vaccine companies with the power of the federal government behind them, feeding us a bunch of garbage, from the six foot rule to the lockdowns to the vaccine mandates. Doctor Angie Ferrilla once again on the nightcap, from the early days of government, the world governments, these health organizations, the medical pharmaceutical industry complex trying to scare the hell out of each and every one of us and put them under our subjugation and control, including the doctors who were actually helping people early on in the pandemic. Doctor Angie Ferrilla coming up after news which is now on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven und W l W Cincinnati.
Speaker 24: A van dies Tuesday morning from an officer involves shooting with the eleven thirty reports, I'm Lee mawin breaking Now more to sails provided into an investigation into a shooting outside an Amazon facility in Norman, Kentucky.
Speaker 14: Here's Sean Gallagher. Kentucky State Police say around seven o'clock Tuesday morning, Boone County Sheriff sepidies and Florence police responded to reports of a soul and semi on Industrial Road, the thirty five year old Michael Simpson being pulled over, who got out of the vehicle and did not comply with an officer's commands, leading to a physical altercation as a Florence police officer suffered minor injuries. Simpson has then said to have pulled out a gun, put it to his head, and start of walking to the Amazon facility, with officers following him. At one point two, Boone County Sheriff Sipeenees fired their weapons, striking Simpson, who was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries. ASP continues to investigate. I'm Sean Galviager News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 24: Now the latest traffic and weather together. We still have the crash and I seventy five southbound just beyond Stay Route one twenty three. The two right lanes are blocked. Make sure you're in the left lane and give yourself a few extra minutes to get around that. We still have State Routes seven forty nine just a mile away from US fifty two closed due to power lines on the road, and also we have construction starting on seventy four to fifty two westbound. This is beyond Montana Avenue. The right lane is blocked, make your way over to the left.
Speaker 8: Now the ladies forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 17: Tonight, rain and storms. Severe weather is possible. An overnight low of fifty four now four tomorrow mostly cloudy. Your chance of rain a high a seventy two at night storms develop and a marginal risk of severe weather again a LOWA sixty one from your severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning cheap Meteorologist Steve Rawley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Storms have moved out almost out of Ohio.
Speaker 24: Now it's sixty three degrees with cloudy skies, and now looking at the Duke Energy outage map, that number is now down the six hundred. Your bulk is still hanging around norvig Entucky. Actually no, the most is now around southwest Ohio outside the two seventy five loop. We have ninety eight customers reported out at day Heights one hundred and eighty eight around where the power lines are down on seven forty nine, around that area north of New Richmond and southeast of Coldstream, so that number continues to dwindle down. In Norvigentucky, the most was one forty nine around Independence. An eighteen year old man arrested in connection to a shooting near uc Sunday this afternoon before five o'clock, Claremont County deputies received a tip about the suspect in the seventeen hundred block of Culver Colert and Pierce Township. Officers there found an abandoned vehicle with apparent bullet damage. There they arrested Victor Canton, who has then turned over to Cincinnati police. The sixteen year old Vicy is expected to be okay. On the one hundred day in office of a second term President Donald Trump visited Michigan to deliver some tariff really for automakers. ABC News White House corresponding, Karen Travers, designing.
Speaker 25: An executive order that's going to eat some of the tariffs for the American automakers. This is going to mean that the tariff on auto parts that's set to go into effect on May third, it will still go into effect, but the auto companies now won't have them stacked on top of existing tariffs and steel and aluminum they're going to have them decreased a bit, so you're not paying all of the tariffs.
Speaker 24: Essentially, a ban on gender affirming care for Ohio children back on for now.
Speaker 21: A statewide ban on gender affirming care for transgender youth is back in place while challenges go through the legal process. After a district Court of Appeals partially blocked that law from taking effect in March, Attorney General Dave Yost filed a motion with the state Supreme Court to stay that ruling until a full review by the justices could be completed. High court granted that motion Tuesday morning. The controversial legislation prevents miners from accessing hormone blockers, hormone replacement therapy, and some mental health services. The ACLU argues that it's unconstitutional, going against parental rights and bodily autonomy. I'm rick yu Chino, a new grocer.
Speaker 24: Chain moving on South towards Cincinnati. Dorothy Lane Market, based in Oakwood near Dayton, set to open their fourth location in Mason this summer. Tuesday's update from the company added the Mason store we'll add around three hundred jobs. It's a second store in Warren County. Following Springboro's opening in two thousand and two. Dorothy Lay Market will have two job fairs Friday May sixteen from three to nine, Saturday May seventeen from ten to two. Our next update is at midnight. I'm Lee Mawen. Who's Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Seven hundred WLW Cincinnati and iHeartRadio Station. Make us the number one pre set on your car radio and on the free new and improved iHeartRadio app. Listen for all your music, radio and podcast free never sounded so good. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Their great American air for Rhino Shield. I've been telling you about them for many years. Rhino Shield is the best spring is here take advantage of a fifteen and now, as I promised before the break, a revisitation of my conversation with doctor Angie Ferrella from the early days of the COVID pandemic. I say, scamdemic. Here's the interview, and now on the nightcab back at it, Gary Jeff with you on seven hundred WLW joining us for this half hour. However, a long time we can squeeze out of this Doctor Angie Ferrella, from America's frontline doctors. You remember we had doctor Tarren Clark on about a month back or so talking about the Seeing twenty twenty documentary. I know that their America's frontline doctors are working on a second documentary as it relates to COVID nineteen, the Chinese coronavirus. The people called the pandemic. I call the scamdemic, not because the virus isn't real, but because of the way we've been fearmongered to and talked down to and treated as adults, not really treating us as adults. These people have a little bit better grip that is America's frontline doctors, because they're actually seeing patients and treating patients as opposed to those who are making policy and ignoring science. One of those doctors is doctor Angie Ferilla. Good evening, Doctor Farilla, good evening.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great honor to be able to talk to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about without an agenda or a narrative other than getting the truth out to people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: How early on, how early on in all of this did you smell a rat or something that was wrong as opposed to what we were being.
Speaker 7: Told well, you know, honestly, as soon as it was reported in the news on mainstream meetings media, I heard. I think it was like in November or December of twenty nineteen, that ten cases of an merged like our stars like virus had emerged in China, right, And it was on like the evening news. And I turned to my husband and I said, you know what, something's up and he said what? And I said, something's up because why do we care about ten cases in a country of what a billion?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Something's going on? And so right from there my hackles were up. I kind of knew something was going to go down right as soon as I heard that, because I thought it was just a strange story. It's like, why would you even put that in the news, right, just a small number of cases in a country of more than a billion people.
Speaker 1: You're right, why does that making the headlines? And why do we care? You know, not that you're a doctor, people being sick, you do care about, but it's certainly not at levels like that. And then for me, the next shoe to drop was after Anthony Fauci said that the face masks were not required and people really shouldn't done a face mask, and Nancy Pelosi and bilde Blasio were inviting people to come to their cities for Chinese New Year, and there was no reason not to gather and all of that, you know. And two weeks three weeks later, they're changing their tune completely, including the man I call phony fauci, mister Let's triple mask our children, that guy. But it was probably for me not being in the medical field. It was probably about to late March or early April when they started locking things down. My BS radar detector went off without any training.
Speaker 7: Like you have, right, you know, I kind of you know when you hear about something like years ago when emerged and once stars emerged, and the reports that were coming out of those countries, sure that was alarming, right, So in March. I think we shut down in Texas in March sixth because it was right around the time of the kids sprinting break. That's the only reason why I remember that. And so we were going to go down, closing down for two weeks.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 7: My office we had determined ahead of time, I'm not closing down. I'm the frontline worker. We're not doing it, you know. So we're a small office here in Webster, Texas, and you know, we kept our doors open.
Speaker 6: But what was.
Speaker 7: Really strange to me is like the world stopped, the phones didn't ring, the It was just the most feary situation. You know, You're driving down a very busy road generally, you know, and there's no cars on the road. You're like one of ten cars on the road. It was just really kind of like you're living in a ghost town. It was really strange, and it wasn't And at first I kind of thought, okay, well, here's my extrapolation as a pediatrician. Okay, we have verisla, which is chicken pox, right, It has an incubation period of about fourteen to twenty one days. So in my thought process, I was thinking, well, maybe they think the incubation process is some similar to that of chicken pox. So it would make sense, right, if we close down for fourteen days, we're going to knock it out because there's no infectivity at.
Speaker 2: That point, right.
Speaker 7: And so at that point I was thinking, Okay, maybe logically if this is you know, because you automatically assume that somebody knows something more than you do, right, I mean, I'm just a little pediatrician in a little town, like if I'm not privy to any top secret information. So I was thinking, well, maybe they do know something that we don't know, and this might not be such a terrible idea, and they're not trying to raise, you know, all these alarms and stuff. So in my head I was thinking, Okay, well, if you think about how vercella works, you know you have this fourteen day incubation period. Most of the time. After day fourteen, if you're going to be infected, you pretty much start to become symptomatic. So that was you have to understand, That's where my brain was. But then you know, nothing's happening, no one's getting sick, you're not really hearing about anything, and then all of a sudden it's getting there's another extension, and there's another extension, and there's another extension, and it really just did not make sense, and especially since you know someone like me, it was really easy just to kind of google stuff. So I went into PubMed and I did some searches, and I saw that in China, you know what was happening in China with the kids. Well, what I found was really surprisingly good because what it showed was that the children were not affected. The children were not getting as sick as adults. The children were not dying in China, the children were only getting the virus. If their mother was symptomatic and sick with the virus, then the case would be that the child would get it. But it was mostly a mild asymp or mildly symptomatic case. Right, So I'm like, awesome, Okay, So we concluded that from that moment, Okay, that means that the kids are buffers. The kids have immunity somehow. Now, usually we think about kids as like petri dishes. Right, Sure, they're in daycare, they're gross. Everyone catches a cold, when the kid brings a cold home from the daycare, you know, that typical thing. But in COVID it was it was actually refreshing because I'm like, their immunity, their natural immunity is buffering the adult population, so it's actually good to have kids around. So then the whole shutting down the school thing did not make sense to me.
Speaker 1: No, no, exactly. Now, is there any science behind the lockdowns and the shutdowns, especially in schools when children are the least affected of anyone in society. From this particular virus, and aren't all viruses pretty much Well, while they differ in their severity, and while they differ in some cases, how how they're transmitted aren't aren't viruses generally behaving in a certain way, like you talked about, if the mother was symptomatic and tested positive, then it's a good chance to all of this talk about asymptomatic transmission. How real is that?
Speaker 7: Well, that was that was on my BF radar, right, because because if you're not sick, you don't transmit disease.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean you you almost have to be. You almost have to have a viral load. That means you've got a fever right to be contagious.
Speaker 7: You really need to have like virus in snot I mean, I mean this is really how this works. Sure, I mean you need to have it in your saliva or in your respiratory juices. So if it's not there, it's not transmittable. So if you're not somatic, you're not transmittable.
Speaker 1: Why are we being told over and over again these asymptomatic people who are maybe unvaccinated to whether they have it, but they're asymptomatic, they're going to kill Grandma what's the what's the cause behind that, doctor Ferrilla.
Speaker 7: You know, I've been trying to figure that out for a year and a half. So when you find it out, can you tell me? Because that was driving me insane. I couldn't. I couldn't believe this, Like how there is no such thing at ever as asymptomatic transmission. Now there is, you know, like carrier states. We know that people some people are struck carriers, right, so they're you know, they just carry the bug and then if they spit on somebody again it has to be in their respiratory uses, then they can transmit that strap. But as far as COVID was concerned, I just it was blow in my mind, especially when you're looking at the data from the place of origin, Chinese data that's showing you that the kids are a buffer, that the kids are immune. And of course now a year and a half later, finally some experts are saying, well, you know, fifty percent of our children are immune. Well, probably more than that are immune, because if we think about this past school year and how the schools reacted to positive cases, you would expect that the entire school would be wiped out. Right, if you had a case at the school. You would think the entire and what it was, it was really a case of fertility and really sadly children locked out on educational experience. So this whole year was another farcet, right because we canceled school the second half March of twenty twenty and the kids, a lot of the kids, if they did go back in August or September, it was not a great experience. Okay, so we have this this generation of kids that really have lost two years of school. But I know in our school district, we have a very large school district where we live, and from the get go, I was not a very happy person. I was going to the school guardantintings and complaining, telling them, look, what you're doing is harming the kids. The kids don't get sick, we know this, And so I challenged them over and over again every time that they first they were violating a lot of hippolaw and I went in there and I said, you cannot do this. You can't sit there and publicize someone sick. That's a violation of their rights and keeping their medical integrity to themselves. And then after that they were just quarantining Willy nilly, And of course most of their quarantining policies were absolutely ridiculous, Like if you sat in front or behind a child that tested positive, you were quarantined, but if you were caddy cornered to the child, you weren't, or if you you know, it was just ridiculous. How they figured this out. Well, in our school district alone, there were five hundred and twenty five kids that were quaranten, which, if you translate that, that's over five thousand days loss of education.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: And so I challenged them and I said, well, how many of those kids actually got sick? They couldn't answer it because the answer was probably zero. So, and we have a neighbor that lost two months of school. She got quarantined four times for two weeks apiece.
Speaker 1: What is the science behind, then, this push to get kids as young as three vaccinated?
Speaker 3: What the hell is there?
Speaker 1: There's no science that says that this should.
Speaker 7: Happen, Absolutely not, especially when you're going to ignore the fact that the CDC and the FDA they have thresholds, okay, and so what does that mean? That means that there are certain adverse event thresholds that they would consider quote unquote expected what we are seeing with the experimental COVID vaccine in children over age twelve, that's what's allowed right now. The miro vaccine can go down to twelve. Is that the prelimb and this has been going on maybe eight weeks, okay, so it's a very short period of time that the kids under that twelve and up are able to get vaccinated. But what we have seen so far which is very disturbing, is in especially boys, and especially boys that get two shots, usually the second shot, we have now five hundred and sixty one cases of either myocarditis or endocard or.
Speaker 1: Pericarditis, serious heart conditions.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, it's an inflammation of the heart. Okay. And these people that are coming on TV saying, oh, yeah, you know it's it's mild, Well, how do they know it's mild. They don't know it's mild because over ninety percent of these kids get hospitalized and they need very close observation for six months meant, and they need medication for six months, and there needs to be a determination at the end of six months. So here we go. You know, they're reporting that these kids are resolved. You know, the mile cardaitis has been resolved. It doesn't resolve immediately. You have to watch these kids for at least six months. So where are they getting off saying that myle carditis or perry carditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, is mild, especially in a previously healthy, no problematic, medical conditioned kid. It's ludicrous to me. It infuriates me because they're threshold. Now, mind you, I look this up, their threshold and I was listening in on the ACIP, which is the Advisory Community for Immunionization Practices. I was listening in on their quote unquote emergency meeting and it was specifically supposed to target this mile cardis pera cardis issue, and it was basically poo pood. You know, Oh it's mild. Oh these kids have resolved. Oh it's no big deal. And I'm looking out. I'm like, hospitalization is a big deal and a kid. Secondly, you know, since when is since when a heart is a heart inflammation mild? It's never mild. So all this stuff just did not make sense. And then you look at their threshold and their threshold was like a single digit, like eight eight, and we have five hundred and sixty one cases and their threshold was eight, and they made absolutely no comment about that.
Speaker 1: No scientific argument for that either, right, No, So, doctor Farrella, we're talking to doctor Angie Farrella, one of America's frontline doctors who have been treating patients. She's a pediatrician, been treating patients with and without COVID during the entire scandemic, and have been poking holes in all of these assertions that are made by the NIH and billionaire tech people and people who have no medical degrees and aren't board certified physicians. And I wanted to ask you two things. I wanted to ask you about masks because everything I've seen in the scientific research now this is always attributed to misinformation, is that Number One, they don't really work. There's no significant difference with wearing a mask or not wearing a mask as far as the transmission of COVID nineteen And were you one of the people who were in favor of treating people in the early stages of this with hydroxychloroquin Those two questions.
Speaker 7: So the first question about the use of maks, you never in twenty five years, I've been a doctor for twenty five years, never have lead mass healthy people ever.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: So that's the first thing, and the reason why we don't do that is because there's absolutely no basis to do that. If you're healthy, you don't need to wear a mask. Just you're fine, you have an immune system. The counter to that of wearing a mask when you're healthy, there's actually quite the detriment, so both psychologically and physically and medically. Okay, So it can trigger lots of things, you know, the lease of which might be a panic attack in some cases, or that you have an increased heart rate or you have to breathe a little heavier, you know. So there's those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: And in the cases in the cases of children, the extra CO two that they are not being able to release from their bodies is harming children as well, is it not?
Speaker 7: Oh sure, I mean we're getting I get calls all the time about kids that were wearing masks in school and they'd come home and they'd have to lay down because their head hurt, their stomach hurt, they were nauseous, they had blurry vision, they couldn't think straight, you know. I mean, all these things were attributed to the high CO two levels behind a mask. There's studies that showed that that actually got published June twenty. You're gonna love this. June thirtieth, it's published. It was a study on forty five kids. They studied forty five kids in masks for thirty I'm sorry for three minutes. Three minutes. So it was a study of the measurement of COO two behind a mask, and they did a surgical