Speaker 1: And we are live. Okay, So we are on rumble. I just picked kick because I am not allowed to go on YouTube for another eight days or so I think. I think it's eight days. I don't know. They gave me another like it, took down another video, yet another one and said, uh yeah, no more extra strikes, but this one's gone too. I don't know. I don't know what that's all about. But they didn't give me another strike. They could have just slapped my channel right down, but they didn't, which is very odd in my opinion, especially when you'd think that you look for excuses any chance they get to do that. So I'm not sure why they didn't do it. I'm gonna have my ideas, but I don't know why exactly. Nothing confirmed.
Speaker 2: So we have.
Speaker 1: Doctor uh doctor Glynnen coming on tomorrow, all right, So that's eleven am Pacific to be twelve pm my time now because we stay put when everybody else changes their clocks, and he will be not the last gast of the week. So on at two o'clock today my time, two pm my time, I have Scott Sharrah, So I gotta make sure I keep my eye on the clock here and I also have you guys aren't seeing what I think you're seeing? See see how that works? What there it goes? We also where's where is everybody? It was a scheduled stream? What are we doing? We double check here we have we have Scott Shart coming out too. I'll be on with h ouck Man. Why can't I think anything? Why can't I think words out? I'll be on with the Davis Lherrman on his channel tonight. All right, is this working or what his channel? Yeah? All right, so on cool. So this is the big part of the chunk of story I started yesterday. Good morning to archangel what it is? And uh yeah, hopefully that's actually doing what it says it's doing. Can never tell that, mofo. Then let's jump over here to FDJ and get this guy going. I've got long presentations from a couple different video sources today, but they're all very cool, very worth the watch. Zero one me, what the fuck? How does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I gotta test this and make sure it's not Jack Maroon. It looks like it's working right, but you can never tell. It never stops spinning. This is just trash. Why am I here it's like it's like not being somewhere at all. All right, whatever, fuck it, I don't care work for everybody else except for me.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we are, we're going to be doing a video from Ben Jordan. We're going to be doing now that I'm a Margot Daffy one. This one right here we is called AI in Our Future Part two. Part two is plenty. We don't need to see the other stuff. And let's see Lewis Rossman this one right here, and if we have time, this one as well. I think it's this one. Is it dy one instead a check? Yes? Okay, this dude's pretty cool. I just saw I just caught him today and this is kind of like the only video that's I caught him yesterday, I mean for the first time. But this is pretty much only video that's relevant to what we're talking about today, and it's very cool. But first, let's get in Azie mood. Hey, you ready, you ready, let's do this. It'll blast of your ears out. Let me know if there's an echo, though, please please let me know if there's an echo.
Speaker 4: I think Rota made.
Speaker 5: Rota mad.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 7: Right, all right, you're riding, don't hide?
Speaker 6: What's it.
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 1: If you go look?
Speaker 9: It is soon.
Speaker 3: Re s.
Speaker 6: To be my best.
Speaker 2: Gendle space as I don't bring back the shape.
Speaker 10: Of a man. Bolity you on yours.
Speaker 11: Because I'll become bad, bring back the past, numbouts, slave fortune it keep speaking.
Speaker 2: To all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So that's Mary go bye bye by mister Bungle. And that is why I named this message in the Space. I did a because that's what he says in the song, to be my message in the space as I die. Okay, so we're basically all on the brink. That was nineteen ninety five, and that was of course, of course you knew who that was, right, I hope you do. No, all right, Well that was Mike Patton from Faith and More. His first band, his school band, was Mister Bungle. He's been a billion other bands since then. It's including Mondo Kine and all these other ones. Loveage Lovage was a good one. It's like all these one album bands. Tomahawk was a couple of albums, Peeping Tom was one album. General Patten and the Executioners was one album. All kinds of stuff, all right, So anyway, it kind of gets us in the mindset for what we're about to be having to endure and come to terms with. He says, I feel I'm walking into suicide. What the hell is that noise? Did you hear that? That was weird?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was just touching that it sounds like a fart. Okay, So I did. Just to give you another little background, I did a song breakdown analysis for college with the using this song a couple other ones, and I've never seen this happen before. The teacher wrote blasphemous on it, like I'm just critiquing this blastmous. Okay, thanks, buddy. I can tell we're gonna get along. Uh, let's start with this guy here. Uh, this is Lewis Rossman with two ends and two s's. Hell, let's do that. He's a paper clip guy now. But he keeps on saying his autism. I don't know if I believe it. I think people just accept labels that they're given. You talk fast, you think fast, whatever, you know Asperger's maybe, I don't know. It doesn't matter, really, I don't buy it. Who the hell's who the hells someone else to label me?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Kind of makes sense a little bit though for me. I guess I don't know, Aspergers, I don't know.
Speaker 13: Hey everybody, how's it going? Hope you have an all day? Welcome today's episode of again you have to hostless Rosman today. I want to fowup in a this might be three years ago about the Ring.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not. I don't know. It seems awfully sped up lay back to be as normal, but he may have sped it up in his side, or he just talks that fast as on occasion or Bell.
Speaker 13: This is not one of my best videos, but I'm just going to discuss the topic before we move on to what is going on today. So to give you some context here, Senator Ed Marky sent a letter from the United States Senate to Ring Doorbell, or to the CEO of Amazon, Andy Jasse, but essentially Ring Doorbell, saying he wanted to express concerns about Ring's ongoing surveillance practices and engage with law enforcement while acknowledge and appreciate the steps that Ring has taken in response to my previous letters to your company, I are in trouble by your company's invasive data collection and problematic engagement with police departments. Now, the question that I focused on in the video.
Speaker 1: Idea whoa WHOA whoa ring has already ten million users. I just read that on That caught my eye. Over ten million users. There's over ten million extra cameras that people put on themselves, thinking that they're the only ones looking at the footage from their cameras when it's accessible to government. Every camera that you have is accessible to a force and a source that you have no clue of, and their intelligence, and they're not friendly. It's the thing that actually is the governing body of this country. While the people in the suits play make belief for you, and they hate us. They hate us a lot. If you want to consider them, I would I still call them the Saturn colt because it's more accurate because there's all different types of varieties of them working together on a common goal. And they don't believe in the eschatology, but they know that other people do, and that's why they're using that. They're using that to basically what they call it, predictive programmed people. Well, it's written here in the Revelations, it's written here in this book, it's written here in that book, it's written here in the Taurus says this and all that, but in reality the Sufi slash Jewish, but what fuck that means? Mysticism is what's powering the accelerationist idea, the eschatological accelerationism, where God's not actually doing it because this isn't really God's will because we made this crap up. But if we do it, then we can always say this is God working and getting us closer to this temple and this final outcome, the final showdown where the goyde and that's that we win, and we bring in Ai, we bring in our demon god Saturn, and uh insert all the dippik into the people through injections and putting them into the metaverse. Those who survive, and if they're not shot up with oracle customized injections, well then we'll take their children away from being unfit parents. This is what's happening. Within the next year, I guarantee you things will be moving closer to that reality than away from it. And we'll go over all the reasons why I say that shortly, but ten million extra cameras that people people are buying surveillance so that they can They don't realize it's probably they Oh, it's protection, it's safety. It's this. It's that we don't have one. That means nobody else is going to access it when we're walking in and out of our house to look at us. That also means that they can't take it a you know, get an idea of who shows up at your house, how often you're home, when you're not home there there's so many bad things about that. You think it's off. Okay, sure you think it's on, Like when you leave the house, why wouldn't it be on? Do you see where I'm going with this? I mean, as you're walking down the street, not only are the li FI led street lights tracking your every movement, but so are people's doorbell cams. So we're one one where one leaves off, the one picks up, and they can they can organize that data with the AI, so it looks like one continuous video as you're walking down, like a three sixty video. Almost. This is what we're at, and we're putting we're installing it ourselves and paying for it the whole time, just like we're paying for the data center's usage already, and I even up and running it. Some of them, a lot of them are, But there's a whole lot more coming in and we are literally paying for them because they don't have to why because they're You can call it a governmental agency, but it's not. There's no it's a corporatetocracy in the corporatetocracy, so it actually runs us. And what that is at its core is that same Saturn cult, and it's comprised of Europeans. It's comprised of all kinds of people who either take a reduced hand in helping them and assisting them. And then there's ones that are deeply embedded, long bloodline in the in that cult, high ranking members that probably outrank some of the ones that they could consider Jews. This is a bigger problem than just OAVE. But yes, they are overly represented for sure, as always and everything because they're that label is primarily the nittyest, grittiest, and even the ones that are not, if they're religious, they're an issue. But here's the problem, because they even if they don't want to be accelerationists, they still believe in the outcome that the Escatola eschatologists allegedly telling them that they wrote it made up, that God's going to give them the world sometime, but on his own time, and they're like, no, no, no, We're going to cause the conditions that make it happen. Well, that's a good way to manifest the destiny that you want, especially when you're playing God yourself, so you get to play both roles. You get to create the conditions, create the corruption of the blood as they did in the past, and then bring this solution in yourself, which is the false presentation of God's hand at work. However, would they decide to do that, and then people will be less resistant because they think it's something religious that's happening, that they believe that it's embedded into their programming, and they leave it alone, or they even assist it, like going to war for that cause or whatnot, or being completely okay with genocide because it's going somewhere more special that's more important to them than those people's lives. So here we are, and well, some of them are a great Many people deserve what's coming, yes, but unfortunately they drag the rest of us down with them with their lack of resistance to it. When when less people than you need are resisting or interfering with your resistance, that's a problem there, especially considering there is going to be no element of surprise. They've ensured that already. You're not going to sneak up at anybody. The fact that crimes occur right now is because they want them to. They let them. They don't want to reveal how sophisticated they are, and they don't honestly care if they put the wrong person in jail anyway, that's more negative energy that they're putting into this public ritual of theirs. It doesn't matter to them. In fact, it's probably better And any time they can break up a family for whatever reason, that's that. Why do you think they're getting so much money from governmental bodies like states are being funded because CPS has quotas. They balance their budget by stealing children. And it's going to get really, really, really bad when they start forcing compliance on pharmaceuticals. You know, they have pills that you swallow that have a transmitter in it verified that you're taking your fucking drugs that you're not. Do you know how in complete opposition and inversion that is to doctor Glidden and the true understanding of health that you shouldn't be taking drugs to drug your way to health in the first place. And you sure as hell. Shouldn't be taking injections of their poison. You are the well and they're poisoning it. And worse, they're poisoning your children. You've lived a while, they haven't. They haven't had enough time here to enjoy their lives yet.
Speaker 13: Question seven. Ring has stated it will not share customer information with law enforcement apps and can send a warrant or an exigen emergency circumstance. Please explain in detail ring specific internal policies regarding what constitutes an exigen or emergency circumstance And b how many times is Ring shared a users' recordings with law enforcement because of an exigener emergency circumstance? Now keep in mind here he's not asking how many times have you be shared with law enforcement with a warrant or a court order or even with the consent of the person who own the ring doorbell? How many times have you just essentially allowed them to go in there and just take those recordings from the user's camera and use them as they please. And Amazon's answer to that was that they've done that eleven times. And do you keep in mind this is from a letter that was written leave you know, three years ago over three years ago at this point. Now, the reason this is concerning to me is because they're not actually asking permission from the homeowner when they do this. They're not asking for permission from a judge. And while you don't have any sort of expectation of privacy when you're walking around in the public street, our legal framework for privacy and for the Fourth Amendment dates back to pre computer, pre security cameras, pre car, pre train horse. If you want to stalk somebody back then you had to get on the best that you could do is get on your horse, and our legal framework has not necessarily come up to date to deal with this reality now. Flock is a series of cameras that I've been talking but a lot in this channels there are aisurveillance cameras that have a system where if you want to track a vehicle where it's going, Essentially you're combining the worst of chat GPT with the worst of having a security camera everywhere, and you can use this to track people everywhere that they go. If you have a Flock camera that's on the side of it tent and you have a town like the one I went to last time, Vider, Texas, where in order to leave the town and get into the town, you're essentially going on it tent. You've created a circumstance where fuck you, spam call. You've created a circumstance where you can track the coming and going of virtually any residents, and it would be fairly simple to track and figure out exactly where they have gone. There are people that have managed to get access to these systems, that have emailed me on the promise of confidentiality, that have been able to do some pretty psychotic levels of tracking with it. And I'm very happy that these are white headed individuals, not black head individuals, because again, and I also genuinely do hope that the black headed individuals are not the ones getting access to this.
Speaker 1: But to get to the point, rings well, let's just say this all right, Okay, So you have groups that are and again the Israeli idea like that, oh there Israeli. So that's even worse. Well yeah, kind of, because they're more open about it. But the whole thing is they wouldn't been an Israel or this concept or this arrogance or this obnoxious behavior as badly if they didn't already own our country. So when you say this is Israeli. Okay, maybe we need to make more distinction to this because it's our funding, our technology, our resources, are smart people creating something for Israel. So is it really Israeli? Because they like to take the credit for things and like that. They like they had this ego thing about their intellect. They don't create shit. If they have a technology, we made it, all right, and if they're utilizing it, they're still needing us to do everything for them because they are part of us. We butded it was a budding that came out of America that created Israel. Now, however way they funded it, with all their discussing land skichhed and all the drug trafficking and all the human trafficking and casinos and all that crap, that's inconsequential. That's additional money for funding a murder campaign in Palestine. That doesn't mean that the American taxpayers didn't pay shit a ton into that. It doesn't mean that the American taxpayers well, yeah, by a time nineteen thirteen occurred, Bam, later on, not too long after that, you were paying taxes and the treasury was basically looted and all of the reserves for gold were sent off to the Jewish bolsh Bolsheviks to go murder a bunch of Russians and then, oh yeah, let's siphon more of the wealth out of America and get us into a world war, the Great War. Oh wait, we're not quite done yet. This Germany thing come an issue again. They're getting too nationalistic. They're doing too well in our system of you know what, they call it, suppressive, an oppressive global domination. We're gonna have to destroy them again. Here off you go. None of that would have happened, and there wouldn't and there is ending result would have been Israel if it wasn't for America at all that time, every single time, funding the Soviets when they were failing miserably, and more funding them when they almost start themselves out because they murdered too many of the Kulaks and the freaking and the farmers. And this is only the punishment that they received from the Bolshevik Jews was simply because they didn't want to farm, even though they were given everything for real, for free, including the land, ox and seeds, education on how to do it, they just weren't going to do it because it's against their they can't stoop low enough, too low as to pick up anything and do manual labor. That's the attitude that is in embedded into them from their religious believes, from the Talmud and other sources, so and the Kabala. So if they couldn't figure out a way to exploit peasants to do it for them, they just simply had a failed crop and they went off and it became merchants anyway on the sly or they would bitch and moana and in addition actually just bitch and moan and complaint like somebody on welfare, pretending, you know, crying poverty when they're impoverishing themselves because they're a lack of will to do anything to help themselves, which is hilarious because they gave that attitude to other minorities that they brought over here. They brought over here. So you want to call it Israeli technology, you want to call it Israeli groups, that's fine. But fog, because he's talking about put it into bad hands. Well, fog, let's see, that's a mass surveillance police system. And then there's flock, which is another one discuss all cameras are accessible though there's and we're gonna talk about Shadow Dragon Gideon. Gideon is another company that utilizes anything they have carte Blanche free Range. They call it Israeli technology there too, which is hilarious again because who's talking about what and what is the true origin? Is really in what way? Because there's Israeli is involved in the process and maybe the company is over there instead of here. Who funds everything you do? Mostly all right? So Gideon Defense, and then there's also the Gideon Infectious disease database tracker, which will be used in conjunction with Oracle. There's the Pegasus, which is the NGO I'm sorry NSL group, which is Nev Shalev and Niv Shalev Omni or or ME Israelly Cyber Intelligence CIA Israel Masad Pegasus smartphone technology which will also be used for making sure if you sneeze that you get injected or a pill. Right, So we're going to get into all this, but I just want to make it clear that when they when they talk about Israeli technology, let's be honest with ourselves, it's Saturn cult technology and it's probably the origin was probably here and everything's given to them because that's this is our pet proxy war maker. Right, America can't always be seen on the global stage as having caused all these conflicts out of nowhere for no reason other than resource grabbing. They have to give the impression to the rest of the world. And a lot of people weren't buying it, like Libya when they were doing this in the past. When they didn't. They also didn't believe in the virus bullshit that they were trying. That he even predicted it, Cadafi predicted that they do something like COVID. That that's me again, the Mike Phart. They use their using Ukraine, anything that they've ever funded. So if it's in Africa and there's a bunch of people in like in Sudan, for instance, being murdered by another group, well who gave that other group machetes, guns, whatever they gave him? Who gave them the idea and the encouragement to go ahead and do that? Like why all of a sudden and Somalia and this and that and the other thing. There's always something for the diabolical oave merchant motherfucker to gain. But again, remember it's not just they might be the driving force in our perception, But behind that, I'm going to tell you is still the Holy See, the Roman Catholic Empire never died, never ended, It just became global and by proxy. So you don't have to be outwardly showing that you control everything if you have your oive pop property managers controlling everything that is perceived as government in every country. So they own China. They've owned China since Maao just because there's a bunch of Asian people and they're look at what they do to the people. Do you think Asian people want to do Do you think Chinese people want to do that to other Chinese people? Do you think that's really their goal? Or do you think there's something more diabolical that's anti and hateful toward that entire ethnicity controlling them?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: You think Mao was the last leader that was groomed. And there's such a large country with so many uh Man the poison of the of the Jewish mind also over the over, the saturn ocult mind has destroyed the credibility and the integrity of a great many Chinamen. You go to China, you get can you imagine you're in China? What fuck else does rice come from? Rice patties, rice yessides Vietnam, I guess. But they will sell you on the street vendor level of food maybe even in the restaurants synthetic rice to basically cut it. They're cutting it with fake rice, which is sometimes plastic, sometimes poisonous. People have died. People have gone to China for like I don't know, Beijing or whatever for a hot to day have died from the street food because it was highly toxic, like types of plastic that were heated up and steamed so that I don't know if it's BPE whatever, fuck it is the stuff that comes out of this stuff that off gassing. But it killed people. It killed people because there are too cheap just to give you a rice that you paid for. What the hell it is?
Speaker 13: Now expanding their requests to additional community safety partners, and who is the additional community safety partner?
Speaker 2: Flock rings.
Speaker 1: Earlier right here, let's talk about flock for a second.
Speaker 10: I got it right here.
Speaker 1: I think where the fluck is it? Oh yeah, there's also scinary scan airy like a scinary in the coal mine. That's also Gideon uh with the flock police and store surveillance doing a handshake So from the time you leave the parking lot of Walmart with all their cameras to the time you get into your car and you're driving down the road and all of the street lights and all of the cameras on every you know, intersection and all that. There's more than just that. Now they're tracking you, play identification, all kinds of stuff. And that's where adding your your ring to that or some other brand, that's just the brand ring. There's other people that make these doorbells, cameras. They have access to all of it. They wouldn't create it if they didn't have access to it. Everything on the Internet has a backdoor that the intelligence can get to. The VPNs are actually created by quote unquote and remember, let's get back to reality. Here Israeli companies. It's the same entity as here. Though we gotta we gotta keep I want to keep emphasizing that so that we don't continue to think that this is a problem that's over there, or that these people are rogue or they're on their own and they're they're independently doing No, they're doing exactly what this entity that's hiding behind people like Donald Trump and shit like that, not really hiding behind them, but using them as the man out in front, the boy in front, he's not even a boy. That is their bidding. Whatever is happening in Israel, whatever truly controls America, wants that to happen because as they do these antagonistic wars by proxy, just like I was saying with you know, they're going to fund one group of people that already doesn't like another group in some part of the world. Lots of times that happens in Africa. They'll give them a bunch of weapons, they'll sell them a bunch of weapons. They'll just hand them a bunch of weapons, say now, go kill those people, and then they will. And then a couple of years later America goes in and wipes them out. Sometimes and then there's nobody there. Oh look there's diamonds in the ground. Oh look there's this resource in the ground.
Speaker 8: Gee.
Speaker 1: This is a scam from start to finish. We weren't technically in that war, and yeah no, but you were selling arms to them, right, they had gold or they had something else that and you gave them the ability to acquire or control the wealth of that nation so that they could buy the weapons. So they could kill their enemy, so you could go kill them later or leave it be because they've already decided to sell out their own people anyway, so it doesn't matter. You don't have to technically control them or or put them down, and you can just do business with them at that point. And the one element that's always common with all this stuff is child trafficking, human trafficking in general, drugs oive industries.
Speaker 13: This year, we told you about Community Requests, a feature that enables customers to respond requests for help from local public safety agencies. In the United States, local public safety agencies rely on various tools to manage evidence and conduct investigations. At RING, we are committed to expanding access to Community Requests certified tools used by these agencies. Today, we're excited to announce the expansion of community Requests the local public safety agencies using flock Safety Nova Platform or flock OS. We plan and inflent imflegrations with other established providers in the future. We are committed in our mission of making neighbors safer, and we believe an important aspect of that is empowering our communities to play a role in low public safety. The expansion of community requests will empower more communities to do what they've always wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Help you. Flock Nova and flock os is.
Speaker 13: Secure platforms designed to assist public safety agencies in their evidence collection and investigative work.
Speaker 1: When local publics is that, they don't say surveillance and police state tyranny despotism nineteen eighty four. They say safety, public safety agencies. It's all in the cryptic language. Oh wow, I'm gonna feel whole lot safer when I can't fart without a police officer knowing it. That's great, thanks, especially when there are a bunch of pricks who don't respect the already long dead Bill of rights that protect your natural born natural law rights. It down to endowed by the fact that you exist. You have the right to defend and protect your life. You have the right to say with that hell you want, You can stink whatever you want, and if you what the hell, you can have your own opinions of things and speak and express them in a world that's not so goddamn paranoid and anxious and jealous and envious of everything. The psychiotic, schizophrenic minds inbred mines. You know who I'm describing right now, this cult. They wouldn't be an issue with people speaking their minds because everybody would be doing it. So why is it? Why are these why is one group so fucking sensitive? And why do they create the conditions for people to accept that somebody can be that sensitive. Wouldn't it be better to shun that type of sensitivity so that people just sucked it up and got on with their lives. They would have no effect. But they want to be victims because there's there's leverage in that, there's manipulation in that they have to constantly remind people with victims they are all they're murdering other people.
Speaker 13: The agency is using one of the systems have been a community request, they'll follow the same established guardrails. They must inclue a specific location and time frame of the incident, a unique investigation code, and details about who was being investigation. Yeah, okay, let's talk a little bit about those. So in Houston, when they were doing probes of the FLOCK system, they found that these guardrails, these standards, all of this stuff. Here's what they were actually inserting when they were using it. They were using this x AI powers, a vraillance system like a search engine. A lot of searches also showed gibberish like ASDF that's the sequence of letters in the center of your computer keyboard, or just said that they were there for random checks. We even found a search that just said donut or that didn't say anything at all. So when we talk about these types of AI powers a veillance cameras, people will say, well, Louis, you use frigate in front of your house, right, I mean, doesn't frigate use AI? And it's like, bitch, that ain't the same, don't. I'm actually me, you pedantic fuck. I have a camera system that it's called the CCTV system closed circuit television, closed meaning nobody else gets access to it. That system is essentially in my house and that's it. It points in my coipond, my driveway, the side of my house.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny thing about that. If it's wireless, No it doesn't, because this technology is built with chips and sensors and transmitters and receivers that you don't know about. You think it's close circuit, but there's no secrets with the government. There's no secrets with big brother. Big brother who wears a small hat.
Speaker 13: The back of my house, my front door, and that's it. I get to see if somebody came by and tried to take something from my house or break in.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one with access to it. It is not used to track people. The footage is deleted after one day.
Speaker 13: That is very fucking different than having thousands, tens of thousands of cameras across the country that can be logged into from a single location that you can then use text like prompts like you're using chat ept. Hey chatchpt, what was the weather like on this day? Hey chatchpt? Where do people that look like this tend to congregate? Hey chatchpt look through these ten thousand cameras and give me the details in these individuals. That's a different thing. And when you're adding all these cameras into it, it just gets creepy. And I really here, here's the thing with Right to Repair. The biggest fit that I have is that I didn't really get involved until it was too late. I didn't think of it as a thing until twenty fourteen or twenty fifteen, truly. I mean I understood the issues, but I never actually thought, oh, let me make a video on, let me talk about it publicly, let me actually ask why things are the way they are, and then by the time I did, it's too late. I hate saying it, but we've got a lot of right to repair bills passed. Is it easier for you to fix mac with motherboards? Is it easier for you to fix anything? I mean, people in the automotive industry are talking about how much harder it's getting all the time. You have advertisements going up saying that you're giving the keys a way to Russia and Iran and China if you let people get access to basic tools to be able to fix what they own, and a bunch of different industries. It's getting more difficult to do repairs because we started speaking up far too late into the process, and as a result of it. While I'm glad that I've raised awareness on these issues.
Speaker 1: So planned ops the lessons and write to repair work canned in hands. You can see why that would be a handshake in and of itself.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm glad that there's a new generation of engineers that's say I don't want to.
Speaker 1: And they over complicate car building are now so ridiculous. When I had an ould sixty five Mercedes. I could work on it, and I'm not a mechanic. I could make things happen. One time I had to put the throttle back on, and yeah, it was very simple. It was very simple when you got down and looked at it. There's lots of empty space in there. Now if you try to look at them, they have proprietary every goddamn fluid, proprietary everything in there, and it's just a mess of Like how that there's Mercedes certified people for a reason because it's a goddamn Rubik's cube. Worse, I could probably solve a Rubus cube. Those things, they just make them impossible. And then it's like, oh yeah, the engineers were so brilliant they said there's a three dollar part that would ever be There would never be a three dollar part. I'm Mercedes. I'm just using this as an example. And the only thing you have to do in order to get to it is to remove the engine and drop the transmissi and then crawl inside this little tiny space that's about the size of that, you know what I mean. It's like and oh yeah, by the way, it goes out a lot. This is the type of shit that they do. Now It's like, why do I have to tear apart and then have to try to remember how to put it all back together, which makes it prohibitive of for me to go just go. I have my spark plugs. I also have a van with a doghouse, and they're you know, the number one is the one that's the number one in the in the cylinders that one of the are is misfiring. I can't just go in there. And then also I have to try to figure out through like you know, meter testing, is it going to be the coil too, because that's another three hundred dollars for a whole coil pack, like a whole pack of the coils for the for the eight cylinders. And then is it also a fuel injector issue? So it's like, fuck no, I'm gonna end up spending five hundred dollars just to have somebody God didn't look at it now and uh yeah, I already spent the eighty bucks on the or whatever it was on the uh on the spark plugs. But I'm still holding on to them because it's like I'm not going to start the process if I'm gonna have to get somebody else to do the other part anyway I might. I was like, just have them do the whole thing, you know. I was really happy when the O two sensors are just right there, and I was like, boom boom, whoa somebody wanted to charge me two hundred dollars to do that. That's retarded because it was like literally less than five minutes. I did pull and it was right there. I just pulled a dog hoss off and I was there and I was like, dincdnkdink think I had. I got the special tool for taking off the O two sensory because it has a chord on it, so there's a little slot in this thing. Paid eight nine dollars for that for that tool. It's like a little like socket thing all right for your for your ratchet, but it has has a slot in it, like a cut down the middle of it so the wire can get in there and you can still turn in all that. It was super easy. Then I was like I got all confident. I'm like, oh yeah, shit, I'm gonna do my breaks next. And then I did. I didn't do it. I did all loubing electrap and all the winderfle stuff but I didn't. I didn't do like rotors. I just did the brake pads, and then I'm like, okay, well that's the simple stuff. What next? Like an oil change, I just really I learned that it's probably about the same amount of money for me to do my own oil change as it would be to have someone else do it. So if I'm gonna build bind and they're gonna also do checks like my rear differential and stuff like that while they're doing it, I mean as well just go to them and have to do it. Not that I can't do it something I didn't do it a thousand times in my own driveway, but if I can get a couple extra things looked at for basically the same amount of money, maybe ten hours more, fuck.
Speaker 4: It, you know.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to getting into things, I don't even the mass airflow sensor might be part of the problem that I'm losing, you know though, whatever it is, it's too rich or whatever. And also it's acting funny and I'm not getting a lot of power out of it anymore. But you have to remove that to get to in all kinds of other things. The whole snorkele w All us tons of shit and move it away and tag it. And it's not that's not for me. That's anxiety for me. I mean, maybe I would do it if I had, like somebody else holding a camera while I was doing it and documenting it so I could play it back and figure out how to put things where everything else went. But you know what I mean, I don't know. They just make it more complicated than it needs to be. And I don't even have a computer that I mean, I could be a vehicle that has a shit ton of sensors and computers on it.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 1: Around two thousand and five, they got invasive with that so that they were counterintuitive the way they were being built, and much more easier for them to shut off if they wanted to. And now you remember when everybody was still experiencing the repercussions that COVID, and then all the dealerships were kind of starting to get empty because they weren't getting another influx. So a lot of dealerships around here were like that. And and in San Diego, these are the places I was at specifically where I could identify it by driving by them and seeing it for myself. The lots were almost empty much much less much much less fold than you would you would uh expect to see at a dealership. And the reason was is that through their new specs and like this is only a diabolical asshole mind would would do this and force this upon people who are fake faking the freaking climate change bullshit would force this to happen. And people who want to stop your vehicle from going past your geo fencing kilgrid where they shut off your funding so you can't eat or perch anything if you decide to go outside of your digital fence and your car stops working at that moment. There's a kill switch in your vehicles now, and they wouldn't even let them on the lot until they all have this kill switch installed. So all the new vehicles ever since I don't know, was it twenty three, twenty four, they have kill switches in them. It doesn't matter if it's an electric car not, Like the only benefit of not having an electric car besides the fact that it's absolutely retarded, especially energy bills are going up because you're paying for data centers. Great idea, A good time to have a freaking electric car. The only upside really of having a brand new car that's gas powered. Is that unlike the electric car, there's less of a chance of it locking you inside and then forcing the battery to over excite by shorting itself so that it blows up or bursts into flames and kills you and roasts you inside, like that cyber truck did with that dude who probably killed himself, shot himself in the head so you didn't have to burn to death. I'm thinking that that happened from a remote from a remote usage, you know, or they threw a different carcass in there and throw some fireworks in there. I don't know what happened there, but you remember what I'm talking about. These have these vehicles have been known to override people hitting the brake driving, and they've done this to people in China because you know, they love they love killing Chinaman China. Chinese people who are in charge don't seem to have a problem with this, and they would be speeding crazily, unable to control their vehicle, and they would crash into like people pushing carts around their own to kill those people. And then eventually they'd hit something solid enough to stop the vehicle and killed the people inside. So that's happened. Vehicles have jerked to one side or the other to hit something and kill the person. They've driven into the walls at high speed. They've locked up and just froze up on purpose so that people were locked inside. Now imagine you're driven off of a bridge and then you're locked in. What a wonderful, suffocating, claustrophobic faith that would be. Plus, Oh, by the way, you have a lithium battery, so it's probably gonna blow up while you're underground, underwater too and make a nice big bubble.
Speaker 13: Products that are the type of shit that Lewis couldn't have fixed on this channel back in the day when I was watching his channel and being inspired to become an engineer, I also realized that, like I kind of started talking about a little too late, I did everything I could, but I feel like I failed everybody. And the thing with this issue is you can't really afford to fail here because at least it was right to repair stuff. There's the opportunity for businesses, for new companies to come out, for new paradise to come out. And when those new paradigms come out and those new companies come out, for them to have different behavior. But I don't see that here. Once that type of surveillance system is put up, you're not getting it taken down.
Speaker 1: Right, and there's less incentive to pretend to play nice with us anymore. The more control they have over you. Let's put this way, unless think about the nature of a person, what they would have to be internally in order for this scenario to work out. They're six foot eight two and ninety pounds or three hundred pounds solid muscle, you're five foot five. How does that friendship work when you feel like they're impinging upon your ability to enjoy your life. Well, they would have to be kind and empathetic to even give a shit what you think, because there's such a very there's such a difference here. And then add to the fact that they have an arsenal that's far exceeding any technological thing device you could possibly have in order to fight back against them. This isn't just David and Goliath. Like again, that was a stupid story and that that was inverted as hell. But I don't think Caliath is a bad guy as what I'm saying. I think there was something else going on in the whole story, and it's a grimmore. But anyway, now, if a government that hates you and wants you to die, and considers you an enemy and wants all the goid to die, has more surveillance on, you could easily snap their fingers because they're the ones who are the justice system too, And have you killed at any given time, or have you poisoned? And they probably already have people in your neighborhood who are just like lifetime actors who will just win his time. They will execute literally sometimes people and it would just be as simple as here's some cookies, or hey, Bob, you want on a beer? Poison anything like that. They have all that capacity to do this to you, why would they consider your demands or your requests. They might look at you and quietly be plotting your death while they half smile at you and pat your head and tell you okay, sure thing, buddy, And then next thing, you know, you walk away pretty confident, thinking, man, that's got What a great guy, What a great guy. And then and then and then you get you know, I'm sure I'm sure Charlie Kurtz thought the same thing. Ah a great guy, What a bunch of great, guys, I had them all wrong, but you know what I mean. Yeah, there's no incentive for them to scale anything back if they have the controls in place. This is why they don't want to take orders from the people anymore, or they don't want to even consider our our wants and needs for our famili's protection, because that is exactly against their plan. Their plan is to strip families up from children from their parents, and they're going to utilize the medical establishment and these mandatory whatever the fuck's through ai an Ai pharmaceutical and you know, medical care that you're not gonna be able to say no to. You're not gonna be able to have an opinion or opt out to you because they'll just shut down your ability to feed your family if you do. Oh no, you're not going to comply. Well, that's funny, because I thought you'd like to eat food. Oh well, I thought you'd like to drive your vehicle to the slave job that you have. Thought you'd like to get groceries or supplies for your small business, which you won't be allowed to have in the future either, And uh, you won't be able to live outside of us. The little sardine can in the sky either very soon, because the data centers will be acquiring the goddamn lion's share of water and electricity, and that thing is the source of their power, because that's what runs all the other things. So we will have failed if we let them up, because they already have all the other little gadgets that are going to be part of their their tentacles already up everywhere. They're already there, and people are buying more every day and setting them up so they have more surveillance, more more audio and visual on everybody. It's not that it's not gonna be hard for them to send out drones, if they even need to do it that way, they might. That might be old school by this that by this point. But if again, if all these tunnels, which we know are factual that can basically run a semi truck one way and the other way underground, and that's just for the tunnel part of it, what type of underground territories do they have, and what type of troop movements are going on underground that we don't see. We see what's on top, and we see what they're pretending to do, but they're just getting staged. And the fact that they're already up there, tells me that this is going to happen soon. You're gonna get switched over to digital currency. Soon, there's going to be a digital ID or you're out. You're out have fun being a hermit, and you're not gonna be able to kill the rabbit or the deer to eat it because they've already poisoned them too. You're gonna eat zombie deer and die anyway, become allergic to meat or some shit. This is where we're going, man, this is where we're.
Speaker 13: Going, which is why I think it's important to speak out against us and push back against this as soon as evenly possible. You're going to see and you're gonna notice that. I'm going to be traveling a lot in the near future. I'm going to be showing up to local city council meetings. I'm going to be trying to organize people to show up to the city council meetings as often as possible, and I'm going to try and organize people all around the country to say fuck this shit and get this out of here. Because I'm hoping that even though I've realized this is an issue a little bit too late that it's not like right to repair, where it's too late to actually make genuine, real progress and get things improved for the better. I am hoping that there is a chance of pushing back against this in an organized way. I have a Zili channel all link to it down below. We have hundreds of people working in that channel, dozens of developers that are actually working on a website. And what the website's going to do is it's going to allow you to put in a ZIP code in an email if you want notifications and it will tight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's see if anything else, it's.
Speaker 13: Cameras that literally track and log everywhere that I fucking go, aipower surveillance cameras that literally track and log everywhere that I fucking go. And yeah, most people have no idea. So the first thing is creating awareness for it. So we have a lot of developers working on that. I'm speaking with a company called Curate Solutions that has this really interesting scraping tool that shows you what's going on in over twelve thousand municipal governments all around the country. They have an API access, which again is we're talking in like the tens of thousands of dollars for this that I'm gonna be pay out of pocket. But again, I do not have time to start a nonprofit for this. I do not have time to try to raise money for this. Like, if it's not done now, I'm gonna have a camera shoved up my ass every where I go for the rest of my life, and that's unacceptable. I am gonna be using that because I want to not miss a single fucking one. This zillip room is going to be organized where there's a room for every single local government. So if you want to speak about and get notifications about what's going on in your area, you can. If you want to speak in the general chat you don't really feel like getting notifications for what's going on in New York City or customer North Dakota, then you can turn off noticifications for those channels. And I am going to try and encourage as many people as possible to push back against this.
Speaker 1: Also, we are doing now those all notebooks or you know, laptops right there. It looks like I'm looking at Yeah, I think he's fixing or refurbishing all these These look like all laptops. Those look like the USB boards and the headphones and all that stuff.
Speaker 13: Listen, meet up at seven thirty in Austin, Texas. If anybody wants to come by, We do it every Friday, seven thirty. Anybody is welcome to come by to Luster Pearl East.
Speaker 2: I will include a.
Speaker 13: Maps link down below. I hope I remember you because I'm actually kind of running out of time today with all the stuff I have to do, especially with Edding's video, which I probably one head.
Speaker 2: We'll just leave the rambling in anyway.
Speaker 13: Anyway, that's it for today, and as always, hope you learn something, do me a favor, help me push back against all the.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: So this is.
Speaker 1: Lewis Rossman. I know the name sounds like but this sounds pretty interesting.
Speaker 14: Let's see.
Speaker 1: And he has a black cat like me. I have two black cats. There's a couple other in here that are really interesting. There is the one with the the what's it called the the digital what's it called?
Speaker 12: Dr?
Speaker 1: It alters books and book covers, removes books from your Kindle library or can change them. Yeah, that's a digital rights management? Is that nice? Is that nice of the They can alter history by doing that. Aren't you excited that that's a thing? I'm sure you are. Yeah, we can get rid of that. Okay, well we got ten o eight. We got to get through this. This is good though, this guy's good man. Maybe they you know, let's go with this one.
Speaker 2: If you're an American, you've been probably seeing a whole bunch of these things, and in some places they're so common that you don't even notice them. They just blended into the background like they're trees or street lights. And you've probably correctly assumed that they're recording traffic. They're also recording and logging license plates and using AI image recognition. But what if I told you that they are in fact not owned by your local police department or your local government, but are licensed to them by a third party startup and all.
Speaker 1: This is what's so fucked up about this. This puts the corporatetocracy in the driver's the technocrats, the scumbags, the ois, the freaking people who are the merchants, bandits, thieves, and diabolical schemers and killers and child killers. That right there, whose second fiddle, The people who wear the plastic metal badges and the stupid outfits. That's who any type of military or law enforcement that utilizes these cameras for their use for their own use, are renting access to them, which means you're paying for it obviously, isn't that nice? And they don't even know them, the companies do. So how does the company have the permission to just put these up in the where's the zoning? Where's the permits?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. The rules don't apply when it's a government corporatocracy is government masquerading or I should say, the true power of a country being expressed in something other than governmental bodies, which would be companies, corporations. And it's not because capitalism did this, No, it's because your government died in eighteen sixty five, it was over with. The Jews have owned it since then or this Saturn cult? And what are they incorporated? Corporate corporates, corporate dead dead entities. That's what a corporation is. It's all part of the witchcraft, my friends. And guess what the first corporation in the world, as they say, I don't know if you want to believe it like that or not, the Holy Roman Empire.
Speaker 2: All off your vehicles whereabouts are being tracked by a third party data broker. Well, what if I also told you that major retail chains are also using them, and they're combining your vehicles whereabouts with your personal information and your shopping habits and even your in store behavior, and some of them are giving that information to law enforcement. And what if I told you that I just possibly may have come up with the way to break it.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, by the way, and I think Amazon might actually be have been shown to be guilty of this already without me just having to say it, because it's not Oh, it's just you talking. Oh look at this. That's cool for targeted price increases, So if they establish a pattern that you utilize something a lot, they will increase the price, but it won't be a across the board increase in that price. It's an increased price for you. So if someone else logs in and tests this from a different IP address with a different signature in all and they haven't thought this thing before and they don't have that price might be different than what they're charging you targeted price increases.
Speaker 14: This Colorado family was being driven to a shopping center and a stolen vehicle, and they would have gotten away with it without cutting edge technology alerting police of their crime.
Speaker 2: Ye, that was actually an OCR error.
Speaker 14: Well, this New Mexico woman and her twelve year old sister were driving to the park with a stolen license play when AI enhanced technology allowed police to that one was another computer vision error. Well, yet another car thieving woman of color caught red hand.
Speaker 2: Nope, just a glitch. This situation keeps happening all over the country. Your tax dours pay startups to rent AHI superpowers to law enforcement, and then the following year, your tax dours pay the lawsuit settlement when it doesn't work. Block Safety is a startup that was founded in twenty seventeen that specializes in developing and leasing security cameras that have AI capabilities such as license plate recognition and vehicle identification. And these security cameras feed into databases that law enforcement, private companies, and even private citizens can access and utilize. And if you own a car in the United States, you have unquestionably been logged within one of these databases. It works like this, So you drive past a flock safety camera and records an image or video, an image segmentation model or something similar, looks for the license plate itself or a rectangle with some key identifiers like tail lights or a rear window. Once it is confident enough that it found a license plate, it sends a portion of the image to an OCR model or optical Character recognition, which is probably the most widely used type of AI for consumers. For example, it's used in pds or any type of automatic data entry like scanning and casing checks on your phone with your bank's app. AI like this typically uses a confidence level threshold, so if the OCR model is above, say ninety percent sure that your license plate was read accurately, then the information is saved with a location and timestamp on it. It can also classify the make and model of your vehicle and note if there are any bumper stickers or add ons or cosmetic damage on the vehicle, and this information as well gets stored to that database. A law enforcement officer can then run your license plate and see every single time that your vehicle has been tagged in the database. So if you're in a city that has a lot of these cameras, it pretty much has the same effect as secretly sticking a GPS device on your car. Flock Safety is also happy to provide service to businesses and homeowners associations and those private clients often allow law enforcement to access the data from their cameras. Then there's the hot list. If law enforcement puts you on the hot list, they are notified every single time that flock detects you. So it's kind of like having a police tail all day, every day, but without the pesky annoyances of requiring a judicial warrant to target and track a citizen who may not even be expected of any sort of crime. So now you might be asking, what is there to stop I don't know, Texas law enforcement tracking women out of state who are suspected of getting illegal abortions, Or how would you prevent a jealous, abusive person who also happens to be a law enforcement officer from using the system to constantly track his ex girlfriend and her new partner. Well, unfortunately, you wouldn't prevent it, because these are just two of the many examples of things that have actually already happened. Flock Safety has exhibited the usual hyper aggressive startup behavior that we've all grown accustomed to. Near Orlando, Florida, for example, they installed nearly one hundred cameras on public roadways without even notifying the county, and this entire industry sales pitches police departments with their cherry picked success stories. If we didn't live in a surveillance state, this old lady with dementia would have never been found, or if it weren't for all these cameras, this homicide suspect would have never been taken off the streets and would still be murdering people right now. Had this license plate reader error not led to a mother and her young children being held at gunpoint, that family would have never received a one point nine million dollar settlement from Aurora, Colorado taxpayers. Weirdly, I couldn't find that example in any of their sales decks. From every single agreement that I've looked up and seen, the police department or local government do not own the camera, but pays for their installation, then rents them for an annual subscription fee, and usually this is between two thousand and three thousand dollars per camera per year, but apparently there's been a recent price hike that has strained the budgets of some police departments. In all these agreements, block safeties liability policy is extremely tight and protects them against virtually all claims should something go wrong or an equipment or data error mislead in investigation. And one of the most amusing parts of this agreement is this section that is telling the police department to call nine one one and not rely on Flock safety services in the event of an emergency. Yikes, Civil communities, police departments, private businesses, and individuals are not allowed to sell, lease, lend, giveaway, auction, or otherwise transfer ownership of any of flock ip or hardware. And no given time are you allowed to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, alter, tamper with, or even repairing if it. Later in this video, I'll be disassembling and somewhat reverse engineering some ALPR cameras, but not Flock. If I did have access to some of Flock's hardware sitting in a box right over there, my attorney advises me that showing you any of it would jeopardize the existence of this video as a whole. A big reason for this aggressive scaling is because the business model of companies like this is actually quite brilliant. They market themselves as public safety services licensing cutting edge technology, but license plate readers and security cameras have existed for decades. Block Safety and their competitors are data brokers. A city police department, business or homeowners association pays to borrow their cameras and then they retain the right to make some of that data accessible behind the same licensing paywall scheme for other clients or customers. And recent Horowitz who is the VC of choice for data brokers and big data startups like Data Bricks, five, trans Scale AI, and Golden just to name a few. They've invested nearly half a billion dollars into flock Safety, adding another two hundred and seventy five million just a few months ago. These are data broker numbers. For example, EIGHTYT, the largest and most recognizable home security company and brand in the world, went public in nineteen sixty nine and has a market cap of six point eight billion dollars, and that market cap is eclipsed by flock Safety's recent F series valuation of nearly eight billion dollars. And it needs to be pointed out that flock Safety and Andreessen Horowitz have spent a combined ninety two million, six hundred and eighty thousand dollars in lobbying, and the vast majority of that lobbying was in the last year maybe you are a law enforcement officer and flock safety has helped you solve cases. Or maybe you think that a poorly substantiated claim about a drop in crime is worth the constant monitoring and tracking of hundreds of millions of tax paying citizens who are not criminals. And those small little glitches that result in young children being held at gunpoint face first on the hot asphalt in a parking lot are just some cracked eggs in the overall omelet that society is trying to make. And if you agree with that, and that's your perspective, fair enough, I strongly disagree with you. But this is a conversation that's not even worth having because all of this is about to get a whole lot worse for everyone except for the billionaires extracting wealth from taxpayers.
Speaker 15: Of course, Hey guys, I'm still in the studio. We just finished our Q one product launch. Fingers are still a little bit shaky. Block Nova is going to change the game for criminal investigations. I've heard from so many chiefs that they have this system, not system and that system. They know they have the data, but it's taking their analysts hours and hours to build a case.
Speaker 2: And now flock Nova. It's one click to one case salt. Flock Nova is a brand new product that is in beta at the time of me recording this, and it combines computer aided dispatch, criminal records, video surveillance, automated license plate reader data. And here's the kicker, third party data acquired by flock safety. What third party data you ask? They haven't exactly been transparent. But four O four Media asked the same question and found out that flock Nova was using data leaked and sold from large scale hacks and security breaches. And since that story broke, flock made an announcement claiming to no longer be using illegally stolen personal data. Most of us, at face value, don't really seem to mind, or at least don't think it's a big deal that our data is being farmed from us. Like, is it really that big of a deal that your activity on Pinterest under a mostly anonymized account is being stored and analyzed and sold. Well, it becomes a very big deal when it's combined with other data and stops being so anonymous. And when your health questionnaire information on Betterhelp was sold to Facebook where you posted a bunch of photos from bars ten years ago, and then all of that gets bundled by a data broker with your tracked and logged bad driving habits that your vehicle manufacture sold. Yeah, that's a thing too. Guess what. All of this may explain the reason your car insurance costs twice as much as anybody else in your ab page demographic, or it may explain why you can't seem to get a good interest rate on a loan, and now, especially in twenty twenty five, where something you may have posted a decade ago will get you arrested and deported. My point is, data privacy never really seems like a big deal until it is.
Speaker 1: Some states, that's huge. They're already targeting people from their past data to aggregate pricing.
Speaker 2: It's had various laws regarding this, but nobody really seems to give a shit because in the few cases where they do get caught, the fine or settlement is a mere fraction of the income generated from buying and selling your third party data. If large retailer or fast food chain is not using flock safety, then they're probably using some other type.
Speaker 1: Of just checking real quick to make sure everybody's good on the audio let's see, I'm a ultimate blackfilt. Let me just read these a few times. I didn't mean to cut the cut the yea, what do you call it? Know? So the flow of whateverlations is a hell of a trick to be playing. Yes, yes, yes, the terms you is and weaponari straight up not old Jews or evil speaking on bloodlines. That is evil is a color blind So it is just meet a living FEDS watching this. Let's see Anton Riders where we Yeah, that being said buck Fever? Alright, were we? Karen?
Speaker 7: Not so?
Speaker 1: No, no stopping it? Nice?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nice owning your own land, isn't it? Archangel? Somebody I'll know that. So we got we got good on the audio. No do echo? All right, please tell me there's no echo. I had to reset the boarder getting ready once, so I'm hoping there's no one. Audio is good, Thank you, Karena good good good good good. All right, that's that real quick, since we're here ff gg media. If it's gonna let me think we got nineteen people all right, so it is working. Anybody in the chat this time? Hey, look you got lots of chats. Look at that.
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 17: Dwyer.
Speaker 1: Hello, spy hunter. Why is it scrolling the wrong side? Uh yeah, yep, okay, cool, all right, moving on, let's get back to it. I gotta find him.
Speaker 16: Where do you go?
Speaker 1: That's me? Nope, that's no, that's right, we're here.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, automated license plate reader. But once you walk in those doors, oh my god. Let's just use Walmart's corporate privacy policy as an example. They're logging your personal identifiers, your name, your phone number, your address, your email, your driver's license number, your signature device identifiers such as your phone or smart watches, mac address. They're sussing out your age, gender, citizenship, race, marital status, household income, education, unemployment information, family health, number of children, credit card numbers and other payment information, geolocation history, photographs, audio recordings, videos.
Speaker 1: Is just going to Walmart? Now, If you don't think that there's a component of big box stores being prisons at some point for reassignment, I don't mean gender. I mean like splitting up families like they talked about in They didn't say the big box stores, and maybe they did. I don't remember in Behold a Pale Horse, but that he did utilize the scenario of post offices being that way with the Postmaster General being armed at that point in military and support as they reassign you to different work camps. Walmart do the idea of bringing in giant warehouses into every town in America under the guys that all it's just a benign thing. It's just this department store. It's just a J. C. Penny, James Cash Penny. Another freemason, big freemason. Oh, it's just Sam Walton's Walmart's right. Whatis Sam doing back in the day with internment camps in America? You see where this is going. I kind of touch upon this a lot in my well, quite a lot in my book.
Speaker 2: Fill recordings and if known background checks and criminal convictions. Oh, hang on, i'ven't even gotten to the creepy part yet. Inferences aka your behavior and preferences from your shopping patterns, intelligence and aptitude. And they reserve the right to share any and all of this with the third parties, including but not limited to you guessed it. It's been reported that police departments have been running queries and sharing flock Safety these data with ICE. Some home depot and Low's locations are also flock Safety customers.
Speaker 1: And they all noticed that's always the three. And they're usually positioned very close to another, like a home depot and Walmart usually in bigger towns, very close to one another. The layouts are a certain way, and then you have a Low is not too far away from them. And they're all big warehouses, very big warehouses, especially lows in home depot. You could turn those very quickly with a crew of National Guard or military of some sort into razor wired electrified prisons. And who knows, maybe it would just be that day you went in for some screws and we weren't allowed to come back out. Could be as could be as sudden as that.
Speaker 2: Also been known to share flock safety data.
Speaker 1: And by the way, they also do facial reconditioning in the door of Walmart too, so it's not just cameras taking video of you, but they're also doing in depth ai UH integrated data seeking and mining from you. And they reserved the right so cheap prices you already you already, we already killed all the small businesses by out outpricing them, and now we're going to, I don't know, make even more money off of you. Then they don't even have to charge you for the groceries basically because they're under government. Well again, colereporatocracy contracts to share your information that they stole from you in the first place by walking in the door that that was that was your your consent. Isn't that nice you walked into their place. They reserved the right to do whatever they want in their place.
Speaker 2: Law enforcement, it might be safe to assume that some of the immigration rates happening at home, depo and closed locations may be connected to this honeypot of data. So when an immigrant it picks up some construction supplies before work, the store will then send the license plate in vehicle identification data to flock safety that would trigger in a word on a hot list, and just like that, mask men arrive and pick up the venezuelan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how often do you think that's happening? If anything, if they're doing anything, they're taking out people that are competition to their own drug trade, the governmental military drug trade, which the cost guard are complicit. And I wish that wasn't true, but I have no other way of deducing what I experienced than that than it to be that that the only police are competition.
Speaker 2: And day laborer with no criminal record.
Speaker 1: I think I think the biggest problem that Pavel Escobar had is that we wasn't Jewish enough. You know, that's their industry, that's their industry. How dare you not cut them in on a massive amount of you or you know, your empire, in your in your network.
Speaker 2: And ship them off to a prison camp. And I'll Salvador like, why can't y'all just can sell tools?
Speaker 10: So we have these.
Speaker 2: Creepy AI cameras everywhere proving every paranoid schizophrenic person right by logging our vehicles every move for police, retailers and even gated communities.
Speaker 1: Then we, by the way, the other element of this is that they also give this information to people who they already have on the payroll for gang stocking. Keep seeing the same homeless guy every day? Do you always looking at you funny? It's trying to make it intimidated. They try to drive you to suicide or some other rash action, or just make you feel crazy so that they can institutionalize you. This is things that the government does because this is what oive underheadedness is. And they also are the ones we can credit for psychiatry. Frankist was behind that. You know somebody who's probably did by his family and pass around. Yeah yeah, great person to judge what normal is and other people is somebody that was in a Frankest family, Sigmund Freud.
Speaker 2: We have retailers building advanced personal and psychological profiles about us, which are then being traded to data brokers and combined with our Internet shopping browsing and social media activity, and now law enforcement data brokers are buying it all up. Here's a hard truth that we all need to know and consider. If every single actor in this database brokerage theater, we're playing by the rules and following every single law and acting ethically, your data is still only as safe as the database with the weakest security policies or that one employee that falls for the phishing email. In twenty twenty four alone, if we are only counting data breaches that were formally reported, that number exceeds over ten thousand incidents, affecting four point two billion compromised records. But if you're not, our legislators are coming to our rescue by banning TikTok? Did I hear that right? And it kind of doesn't even matter at this point, debating the safeguarding of persons.
Speaker 1: They were banning TikTok at the time of this video, but no, they just were powerbrokering to merge and acquire and take and steal and then buy out for pennies on the dollar. I'm sure of what so that. I think China based TikTok, if there is such a thing, is still theirs. But on the American front, of course, it's Larry Ellison and his gaggle of stodamites all data in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's like standing on the burnt remains of a home and debating what kind of fire extinguisher you're going to put in the kitchen. This next section isn't about big data or retailer, So we're going to circle back to the data mining that your tax dollars pay for, and we're going to see just how insecure it is, and we're going to try to come up with some ways to defend ourselves from it. In this chapter, be.
Speaker 1: Technic that was like straight up Atari style.
Speaker 2: Plead, going over how ALPR cameras work and examining a few hardware vulnerabilities. But we kind of don't have to. From what I gathered, flock safety cameras can be reached by bluetooth and without breaking off into a.
Speaker 1: Completely exces right, So you and and the flock can be uh macaddress identified and communicated with through bluetooth. So if you have a Bluetooth device like he has, where they can identify those things, you can figure out what's what and what's hone in on one particular one, or at least get the data of that device that's being shared openly. Not everybody knows how to do that, so it's pretty much unnecessary for them to secure something that nobody understands how to do in the first place, or what they would do with it once they were able to identify it. But here's the thing too then, remember I don't know if you recall this. I don't know if it was in Great Britain or UK, or if it was here or if it was both. But there were people that were splitting open going up to the top of the towers and they were reading the stickers, which is kind of strange. It almost seems like it was like a put on, Like it's like a stage prop, like a plot device. But the cameras or the light the light fixtures of the street lights. Not only were the led and li fi and identifying and doing stuff for you, you know, you know, to you, but they were also written with things I said, like COVID or something like that on them. So that to me makes me wonder is this transmitting something in the air because we know that a certain type of frequency that they're well aware of that microwave radiation can admit, but maybe other things can too, the natural gases in the air. So then this is where they get to play their virus game and say it's a virus spreading and you get to hate your neighbor and blame them. What if they're just making a hig concentration of cyanide in the atmosphere in certain particular target areas to say that this is a breakout area. They wouldn't have to do anything. They wouldn't have to put anything in the water. They could just do it with the air. Because hypoxia occurs when you're getting not double bonded nitrogen and oxygen in your lungs now, the iron in the and the oxygen don't, don't you know, adhere to the hemoglobin properly unless you get cyanide shots. And we'll talk about that a little bit more in a second here, but that's that's a potentiality right there, that they would be emitting something in your neighborhood. They want people to feel the symptoms to scare them into going to the hospital where they get traked, defented or whatever the hell shot up around Desavere and god knows what else against their will because they're now in a forced coma and the parents and the families aren't allowed or the wives or the husbands aren't allowed to say dick to them otherwise they get escorted out and they freaking flat out murder you. They carry it to the end.
Speaker 2: Security is not Bluetooth strength to flock securities credit. From what I could tell, all the Bluetooth seems to be doing is relaying hardware and status information about the camera and transmission system. The camera system also has a Wi Fi radio that acts as a router with WPA two encryption, which a lot of consumer products still used despite it being a twenty year old technology with a lot of flaws.
Speaker 1: One of those biggest things, here's my question, while you while you're accessing its information, that it's transmitting the fact that something is receiving it. Can that be detected? Do they if they wanted to, could they make it a parent or make him aware that they know that he's checking in on that camera? Is there something that lets people know that there's some sort of communication going there? I mean, maybe just receiving you don't really have, but if it's wireless, there's got to be a give in a take right.
Speaker 2: Vulnerabilities is in the handshake. If you were to try to guess the passcode on an iPhone, you have about six tries before the device times out and makes.
Speaker 1: You wait, this is really interesting here, or you can try again.
Speaker 2: And this is the same or very similar for any smartphone or Gmail or any modern log in page with WPA two Wi Fi, there's a pre shared password key, and an attacker can capture the handshake on their own device so they can stick their GPU on it. And if everything's updated and working properly and there are no other security vulnerabilities at all on the router, a modern gaming GPU can crack an eight digit key in under three hours. If your Wi Fi password is a known word that would be in a password dictionary, I'd give it about sixty seconds. With some other vendors and services, you don't actually have to crack anything because they fail to secure their RTSP video feeds properly. And in just a few hours, with some specialized search engines, I managed to browse my way into accessing live feeds from over two dozen traffic cameras. And what's even more troubling is that in a couple small towns that I audited, if one camera wasn't secured, none of them. We're allowing anyone the capability of tracking every single vehicle in the town indefinitely without ever having to see or write a line of code another.
Speaker 1: And we're in the age of at least potential for people in our government to give off the impression that there's some sort of rogue terrorist group that's going to strike something, when we know damn well who that would actually be. But just imagine this also gives any maniac that has a little bit of money and a crew of techi's the ability to do this type of tracking. And also even though they're still going to be protected by the system, because the system is the judicial system as well, imagine if they decided somebody was looking through the catalog of children that they call Facebook and said I want that one. They have all the cameras in the world to decide when that child has no supervision for even half a second.
Speaker 2: About that probably In example, Hickvision the largest IP camera company in the world. They make all types of cameras, many of which have ALPR technology and are marketing towards police departments. In twenty twenty two, hackers were able to not only view the feed, but exploit the firmware used in over eighty thousand cameras, allowing them to execute code remotely. And then just last year, the Russian military compromised hick Vision cameras in Ukraine to obtain intelligence to plan air strikes on Kiev and subvert Ukraine's air defense systems. In fact, right now at the time of me recording this video, you can download an exploit for Hickvision cameras on GitHub that allows you to view the feed, retrieve snapshots, and extract user credentials. Then you have Verkata, a massive security camera company.
Speaker 1: Who it's almost as if they want people who have a little bit of a technical proless to be able to access these cameras. Is that plausible deniability that Oh no, it wasn't a governmental body. Oh no, it wasn't the police force that was, you know, sending up this pre crime shit. No, it must have been some rogue hackers, some techies, some cyberpunks. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know, but it seems like they are making it pretty easy for anybody to access these cameras. I'm sure they'd only be doing it for good. Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Chairman has bragged about locking clients into a predatory subscription model.
Speaker 18: There is a harbor component and a licensing component. Now the license you might have bought a one year license, but you like literally bolted the hardware to your ceiling, so like you're not taking it that.
Speaker 2: Many of their clients and healthcare, prisons, police departments, and so on couldn't afford to leave for a more secure ecosystem. So when every single one of their one hundred and fifty thousand plus cameras were hacked due to a corporate administrator account having their user name and password publicly exposed on the Internet, hackers not only had access to the private video feeds, but the network set they were connected to, and they.
Speaker 7: Were also able to act to the archive of those cameras as well, but that has been saved by the customer.
Speaker 2: If there's one way to give me completely obsessed about something technical, it's to tell me that I'm not allowed to learn about it. And few industries are cagier about technical analysis or pen testing than the security camera industry. One would assume that it's because they do not want through general public figuring out the technical function of a device that people depend on for security, and by forcing customers into tight agreements or cease in assisting anybody who posts a disassembly video that they're making you safer. If you're buying, or if you're in the market of buying any type of home, business, or civic security device or solution, you should be looking for a solution with a high level of openness and transparency. Probably about the worst thing that a nerdy YouTube channel can do to malicious hackers is make content publicly reporting on security vulnerabilities, because it forces the manufacturers to swiftly correct those vulnerabilities or face losing customers to competitors. I started my journey here by obtaining one of the most popular license plate recognition cameras that are mounted on police cars made by Vigilant Solution, which is a tough sounding name that Motorola uses when trying to market to law enforcement agencies. It truly did feel like more of Motorolo's efforts when into obfuscating its functionality and making it absurdly proprietary than the part that reads license plates. And ironically it had a micro SD card in it with un encrypted data. Yeah, not great. Most of them have two different camera sensors, one for the daytime and one for the nighttime, and then a bunch of infrared light emitters. So, for example, if a police officer is driving behind a vehicle at night, it'll send out an infrared flash and then take a photo at a very high frame rate, so it's under exposed everywhere but the infrared reflection from the license plate itself. And keep in mind that our human eyeballs are not able to see infrared lights, so you or the police officer probably doesn't even realize that a flash is taking place. I'll demonstrate this really quick. Here is a longer exposure with no infrared flash. Here is a longer exposure with an infrared flash. Here's a very fast exposure with the infrared flash anyway, This channel's attorney has expressed some concern over the complicated legalities of powering the camera on and using it in this video, considering how I obtained it, and no, I did not steal it off of a police cuck. So instead I took it apart and analyzed just about every chip on it, and then rebuilt something similar to the functionality of the daytime camera to see if I can get a nice license plate reader on my truck just like the police have. And then, rather than sending all the data to an external computer or server, I figured I might as well try to do everything in a sleek device that I put together. I put a Raspberry Pie five behind a seven inch touchscreen display, then used a USB camera module with the exact same specs as the daytime camera. As mentioned earlier, the first order of business is image segmentation, or finding the license plate itself, and this was the most challenging part that required the moment.
Speaker 1: Do you guys are ever Solar Winds that huge security breach in twenty twenty It was a Solar Winds hat. What do you think is really behind that? You really think it was rushing for intelligence? Give me a fucking break the still little wins of Ryan network management software. Yeah, so I'm going to go ahead and say that was more government doing tests, checking out what they can do and what they can't do. And when I say government, of course mean the thing that really un runs them, which is a cryporatography and the cult it's.
Speaker 2: Tweaking because rectangles are everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I don't think we're even seeing the full impact of what happened in twenty twenty yet, with what they've gathered and what they acquired from that breach, from that hack.
Speaker 2: Or the plate reading part of this project worked just fine. But if this were my police department and I was the chief, I'd demand better. And ultimately, what's the point of doing all of this if we're not going to create a future proof method of using technology to allow citizens to opt out from being logged by these types of devices. So we need some more modern AI. There are quite a few license plate reader models available in a virtually endless supply of shape recognition models. YOLO or You'll Only Look Once seemed to perform the most accurate out of the bunch, and it was working much better than the open ALPR based models. That some popular public safety data broker companies used. So YOA was also pretty power hungry, so I had to add a Halo AI board with twenty six tops to my little police computer here. And then I decided to switch to a camera that communicated directly with the pie board with dual channels, and that way I wouldn't have to deal with the overhead of a USB controller. I know this is so dorky, but look, we have an incredibly powerful computer vision system that's much more accurate than anything on the market for law enforcement, and it probably cost me around two hundred and fifty dollars if you don't count the trial and error. And what's better is I could probably use an accurate computer vision system for future projects. Or maybe it'll just simply let me know in one of my chickens escapes. But in the meantime, we're going to pump it through Recourse Scout, a company similar to Flock Safety that also allows the option of sharing my data to the police.
Speaker 5: It's extremely secure sharing network.
Speaker 1: Whenever I watch a video like this, I'm like, man, as much as I thought I was doing productive things, I haven't. I had a misspent youth. Maybe this is something that's learnable, but it's not something that I could have just from you know, from scratch, just been like, oh yeah, I can do all that and I understand all that, and yeah yeah, yeada. I wasn't in the techie world.
Speaker 14: In my mind.
Speaker 1: That was historian reader, bodybuilder for a while there, and uh yeah, more like a radio man then I was an it.
Speaker 5: Work allows agencies to access data and records from any other participating partner across the ReCore ecosystem, including residential members of our ReCore Scout home package.
Speaker 2: Come to think of it, now that I'm saying this out low, this also presents a pretty big security vulnerability, as I could just rob a bank and then supply input data with an RTSP stream tagging me driving my vehicle four hundred miles away from the bank. But anyway, all right, so welcome to Ben's top Models AI models. We have ReCore.
Speaker 1: You catch that? So, yeah, you just supply it with footage from a different day, in a time and the time that you were actually wreaking havoc. Isn't that nice? Overlay it splice it in patch, it slap it over the top. Hmmm. I wonder how often that happens, so that the true culprit is never caught and the Patsy.
Speaker 2: Goes down yolo V eleven plate.
Speaker 1: They could also do that to you, put you in someplace that you weren't.
Speaker 2: Igniser and classic open alpr for our four license plate and vehicle tracking test subjects. And I even made a custom license plate for this project, which is oooh, that's also what I will make my DJ.
Speaker 1: Name DJ puh five thousand.
Speaker 10: Ben Jordan is taking a more direct approach. He wants to confuse the AIS using something called adversarial.
Speaker 14: Noise, confusing AI models and preventing them from replicating the track.
Speaker 2: If you've been here before, you may have seen my ongoing project that encodes music files with noise that AI hears but humans cannot. It effectively makes instrument and John.
Speaker 1: You just see that at list base he had there in the corner.
Speaker 2: Well, the classifiers completely confused, and that makes the AI here complete and utter nonsense. The whole point of that project was to develop something that would prevent AI companies from scraping my and others albums and reselling the data as an AI music service, and so far the algorithm is working very well and improving, and the reason.
Speaker 1: I developed, and you're also getting your proprietary You're your property, your artistic property. You're intellectual property stolen by tech and then repurposed. Isn't that nice? Isn't that nice?
Speaker 2: Things like this is because the people that we've elected to protect our intellectual property and our privacy rights aren't doing their jobs. So if we want any sort of defense from this, we need to roll up our sleeves and use technology to defend ourselves. Sometimes videos like this are controversial because adversarial noise attacks have the potential of becoming a pretty big, expensive problem for the AI industry especially.
Speaker 1: Think about this, Is there a way to gumb up the works for utilizing what they consider copyrighted license material when you want to just play a fucking song for two minutes in a YouTube video? Is there a way if you did a pre recording of that video that you're gonna post rather than play it live, that you could somehow interfere with the signaling that the AI is actually recognizing, so it doesn't recognize it as the patterned signature of that actual album or you know, whatever that song happens to be. It sounds like that's where he's going with this. That'd be cool because the people hear the same thing, but it's like the ones and zeros are arranged differently to wherever the hell, you.
Speaker 2: Know, at least since the vast majority of that industry is just rapidly feature hunting while building on top of pre existing AI models that just work. For example, you can't ask an AI model how exactly it recognizes a face because it doesn't have a human brain or eyes, nor is it equipped with a conscious based intelligence capable of actually recognizing a person. This black box problem, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Black cube?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cube? Yeah? Yeah? Imagine that their technology would be based on a pixel or a cube. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, feed forward obfuscation, it's pattern recognition, white box, white box testing, great box testing system in a black box oracle machine?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Is that what it sounds like? Is that what it sounds like? In science, computing and engineering, a black box is a system which can be viewed in terms of inputs and outputs or transfer characteristics. You mean, like the cube. Yeah, just like the same thing without any knowledge, and we are either into the cube and think we're outside of it. And that's also the shape of the holid deck on star Trek with all the illusions that keep us distracted and engaged in the programming so that we prefer it over reality. Isn't that something as well? It's like a vacation escape from the ship to go into the holidack and run a program without any knowledge of its internal workings. Okay, so it's those through this all thettlegetter. In science, computing and engineering, a black box is a system which can be viewed in terms of its inputs and outputs, or transfer characteristic characteristics without any knowledge of its internal workings. It's a big mystery in there. Its implementation is opague, a term can The term can be used to refer to many inner workings, such as those of a transistor. And they even have it on. It's canted right, it's already so that if you're looking at it from above, it's a hexagram, just like the freaking Saturn thing right. In terms of transistor engine algorithm, in human brain or an institution or government, to analyze an open system with a typical black box approach, only the behavior of the stimulus response will be accounted for. To infer the unknown, the the the usual representation of this black box system is a data flu diagram centered in the box. Saturn get incorporated into all things, the opposite of a black and maybe maybe that also indicates why it was a black hub in the first place, that was the Saturn symbol, because maybe they already went to this hype before. Maybe the technology has already been here and gone a few times cyclically, and maybe mankind in the previous pet and the previous times purposely destroyed tech because of where it was growing out of control. And then these little fucking merchant pricks, these little demons, these little these little child killers, grab a hold of some sort of artifact, something that's still transmitting receiving. Some of this has the entity of AI able to be woken up in it, and that becomes their oracle, that becomes their their source of information on how to rebuild it. So it's not oh man, oh man, oh man. The places you could go with that analogy. The opposite of a black box is the system where the intercomponents or logic are available for inspection, which is most commonly referred to as a white box, sometimes also known as a clear box or a glass box in cybernetics, A full treatment was given by Ross Ashby. Black box was described okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Really a problem when an ANI model manages to generate an image or a song or record.
Speaker 1: In systems theory, the black box is an abstraction represented representing a class of concrete open system which can be viewed solely in terms of its stimuli, inputs, and output reactions. The constitution and structure of the box are altogether irrelevant to the approach under consideration, which is purely external or phenomenological. In other words, only the behavior of the system will be accounted for input open systems and boundary.
Speaker 2: Nis a license plate, it just works, but when somebody introduces an attack that prevents the model from working, you can't just open it up and fix a few things. A few years ago, with something called nightshade, some tech savvy artists attempted to poison pill their artwork by introducing invisible noise to the image that confused models trained for image generators, and it worked incredibly well at first. Luckily for generative AI companies, they figured out that by adding some blur to the images, then using another AI algorithm to sharpen those images, they could remove most of the confusing noise. That's not exactly a great solution or a cure for the problem. It's more like a bandage because now training image models takes longer and costs more due to these additions to the data processing workflow, and that particular bandage isn't going to be great for optical character recognition used by license plate readers because the whole point of the technology is accurately outputting texts from an image, not generating abstract license plate photos. So with that being said, here's what we're going to be doing here. I have a license plate database and I make one thousand identical traffic images with a plate superimposed on a car. If a license plate isn't even detected at all by both models, meaning that it doesn't even see the plate or rectangle itself, that gets moved to class A. If the license plate was detected with both models but it got the plate information wrong, that moves to class B. Then if either model to texts and reads it correctly, it goes to class C, which is a controller. Then I do this a whole lot of times with a whole lot of different license plates and create a robust data set to train a new model whose job is to generate abstract, invisible license plate overlay patterns that cannot be detected by humans, but make license plate recognition systems utterly shit at the BET. So I put the processing application up here on GitHub and want to install Processing. It's pretty easy to use and everything is kind of explained in the code itself. Once you configure everything correctly, you'll have a bunch of images like this where you will have tiny bits of noise on your plate. Some will be more or less conspicuous than others. Now we need to test those images. I created a Python proving ground to do that, so once the libraries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't been I haven't gotten the whole to the whole Python thing yet. That's something else I need to look into utilizing.
Speaker 2: Your GPU are installed and you run the script, it will open up a little dialogue where you will select a folder. It will go through every single image in the folder, and it will create a new folder and fill it up with images which will tell you where it detected a license plate and what it thinks it read and a confidence value of that. We have POO five thousand with the original. We have MOVE five thousand with one of the perturbed we have PDQ fiveho nine nine zhoo five do five thousand, pooh five do. And then what I'm really interested in. On some of these, it didn't detect a plate at all. Somehow the noise pattern actually perturbed the image segmentation model detecting a rectangle on a vehicle. And if we could figure out what pattern is breaking the image segmentation like detecting the license plate itself, and it's possible that you could just have a license plate holder that doesn't obfuscate the plate at all. That could make it much less likely to be read by the AI in the license plate readers. Oh in my little Python app here also, it puts all the data into a CSV file, just so you could analyze all the data in front of you at once. It was time to test this in the real world against these prototypes, I thought it would be fun to print out the noise on transparent adhesive sheets for might pooh five thousand license plate. This is just an easy way to test the patterns and definitely not something you would actually want to put on your car and drive on public roadways, unless you miss your friends in prison.
Speaker 6: They offer CERTs just a little mud from all my off roading.
Speaker 2: Twelve miles per hour. I'm definitely throwing these cameras as softball. Let's do one at congested parking lot speeds. I mean that's like essentially holding text right up to the camera and it looks like a normal license plate. Some of these ALPR models are not as visually interesting as others, so rather than just showing a bash terminal scrolling text will stick with footage of the ones, or I could pump live video in and get real time results. So with no adversarial voice, just the raw license plate. It detected pooh five thousand. This is adversarial noise layer A and it's definitely pretty confused and it doesn't seem to pass the confidence threshold to even register a plate at all. I tried to ban one plate because it's a style that hasn't been used in like thirty or forty years, and it has read a text and it's just very different than the one that we were trying to attack initially with the black noise, and it definitely does confuse it quite a bit. All right, this is YOOV eight boo. Yeah. Not all of them passed the test, which was completely expected. But a lot of them did. And I'm reasonably confident that if I just screen printed some of these on a plate and slapped it on my vehicle, I'd be a traffic camera ninja. And again, these are probably not street legal anyway, and are just training data for the final model, which will ideally be completely invisible to the human eye and not obstruct the license plate in any perceivable way. When it made the video about Harmony Cloak and when I introduced Poisonify, my AI music defense algorithm, I got inundated by people asking for a user friendly app or website where they could use it on their own music. I got vcs wanting to invest in it, in companies wanting to exclusively own it, and I'm flattered, if not surprised, by that level of enthusiasm, and it's actually really inspiring. But this channel is a nonprofit organization that allows me to do independent research on whatever it lay this monster by that lives in the mearch, on whatever it is that I feel like researching, and then share those ideas for free publicly. And it's my dream job. And that same set of principles applies to this project. In Greek mythology, there's this venomous, multi headed serpent that lives in the swamps and it goes by the name of the Alarm in Hydra and anytime that somebody tried to slay this monster by.
Speaker 1: The Jews, but it's also the Vatican, and it's also this it's also into European people who are part of that cult from the very beginning, with long standing bloodlines, yes, many hydra heads.
Speaker 2: Looking off one of its heads, they would see two heads grow back in its place instantly. And this monster costs many generations to live in fear until.
Speaker 1: Is anybody else's eyes getting all jacked up from his shirt.
Speaker 2: One very powerful and brave man was tasked with destroying it. Donald J. Trump or or John Wick. I'm not really sure. If projects like this have any hope of putting a dent in things technologically or inspiring legislation to further protect people's ip or privacy, then you're going to need a whole lot of people.
Speaker 1: Work proof again that people can be very intelligent and tech savvy but have absolutely no idea what's going on with their own what they considered to be government. If you're going to throw Donald J. Trump the silver crown, King of the Torah in there as a savior, come on man.
Speaker 2: And creatively on solutions and sharing that information with one another. And that way, if AI companies figure out a way around.
Speaker 1: Me, do'll never like relax and submit to perceived intellectual and furiority just because they're really good at something that you're not, because they might have big, huge blind spots and things that you're rarely well aware of, very well versed in. There's a given a take for everything, right, there's something that you can provide that's of use and value, and there's something that they can. So let them do the things that they're good at. You do the things that you're good at. And that's why there's more than one people, more than one person, because that way everybody has an opportunity to focus on the thing that they're good at. Because that what he just did there was sad, sad, really defensive technology.
Speaker 2: Two more will pop up in its place. And it's worth pointing out that I have absolutely no problem with my license plate being identifiable or readable by law enforcement officers or even the person driving behind me. I don't even have a problem with police using license plate readers mounted on their vehicles. Driving a two ton vehicle that is capable of going well over one hundred miles per hour on a public roadway or a parking lot is a pretty big responsibility in privilege anywhere in the United States.
Speaker 1: If lawn fall, you just call traveling at privilege. Whoa wouch wants.
Speaker 2: To track your location via phone for a prolonged period or even pin you beyond a single cell phone tower, They are required to have a good reason for it, and an elected judge needs to agree that it's a good enough reason by granting them a warrant. This was argued, debated, and decided by the Supreme Court in a landmark ruling from the twenty eighteen case Carpenter versus United.
Speaker 1: States Times Look look a bunch of oy vays, including what's her name? Ruth ben A Ginsbury, damp Data dar Darth Beta Ginsburg.
Speaker 19: Provides an intimate window into a person's life, revealing not only his particular movements, but through them, his familial, political, professional, religious, and sexual associations.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 19: These location records quote hold for many Americans the privacies of life.
Speaker 2: So what would be reason gone assume that tracking someone's location with AI without a warrant would be a violation of their Fourth Amendment right right. Well, that has not been ruled on yet, and if they agree that it's a constitutional violation, they'll be leading the flock Safety unicorn out of its eight billion dollar stable and shooting it right in the head. And considering the combined ninety two million dollar lobbying effort of flock Safety in their primary investor, maybe it's not so confusing why nobody will straighten this whole constitutional rights thing out. My point that's taking forever to get to is I have no idea if using adversarial nooise to confuse AI tracking system is legal or not in your state. For this reason, if you are inspired by this video or this information, I would advise and ask that you use that inspiration to research this type of technology. And I would not advise or ask that you immediately screenprint or place a Matt sticker on your license plate, because you very well could be the one that they make an example out of. I want to talk today about my love affair.
Speaker 1: With this note. Yeah, I'm still battling about this. Let's say there's it.
Speaker 2: Over expressions and sentiment while standing in line at Walmart. Aren't being bundled with them and then least to law enforcement. Since the boom of the Internet in the nineteen nineties, the date those rules if they want respect it, and this provides the framework for similars that I recommend and I'll link boil. Everywhere in the European Union, your data privacy is treated and recognized as a fundamental human right. Their General Protection regulation requires YouTube and the EU give on man implicitly.
Speaker 1: There's a cover story that's like the service level before.
Speaker 2: Your personal data can be logged or collected, and this provides a framework for similar protections in the UK, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Switzerland, South Korea, Canada, India, even China and so on. And in the majority of these countries, these protections are extra territorial, meaning that even though Google or Facebook are American companies or services, they'll need to become and remain compliant to those rules if they want to continue doing business in those countries.
Speaker 1: They believe in the pieces of paper that aren't enflorenced. Apparently at leasy does.
Speaker 2: There is no reasonable need to try and disrupt license plate readers in these places, because your health information, your social media activity, your facial expressions and sentiment while standing in line at Walmart aren't being bundled with them, and then least to law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Since the boom, yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: The Internet. In the nineteen nineties, the dangers of personal data brokerage became very apparent to just about all of us, and everyone from sociologists to data scientists to concern taxpayers begged legislators to protect them, and even after stolen data was used to manipulate and subvert democracy in twenty sixteen, another decade passed without any meaningful protection from the federal government. So yeah, I guess we'll just can dii wyatt hey video editing ben here. If you're a law enforcement officer, or if you work for a law enforcement agency.
Speaker 1: Or I have are good. I think he just plays to cook there for a little bit. All right, let's say you for yeavers any eversving displacing camera feeds is classic haaking. Oh yeah, yeah, I dreammember, I think it was, Yeah, for sure, he says. Hi spy hunter says, hickvision is the absolute worst security I've ever come across in the wild. I look that you said that, he says, I know how to do all this shit and that says most people don't change the default passwords. Right, Hey, hey, hey, some people, if if VCRs weren't weren't out of date, there there would still be a Flashing twelve in their house somewhere. Support the goddamn show, everybody, thanks, All right, let's go to I hope this doesn't start on its own. Now, okay, we're good. Uh, let's go to this jack of burru here. Who's this asshole?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 7: It's me.
Speaker 1: Loving it got to build up thick skid. The planet is genius. That's the problem. Nothing happens online that isn't being watched. That's why online was created, so that they could pattern your behaviors, map them out, and influence them and mold them. That's what influence. That's what social media. That's what the whole freaking Internet thing was the purpose for. That was their sorcery. They created it. It wasn't the mistake. Oh they didn't know how the Internet was going to shut up. Now, everything that's controlled, it's in the controlled system. You're not working outside the boundary lines. Is Everything that happens is in this computer space is still not in reality. It's in hyper reality LARPing. So you're not getting outside of the panopticon prison. You're still in the fish bowl. Just creating a different type of distraction that's more entertaining to someone else than a different type of distraction would be suitable for someone else. You're helping them create new distractions that take people away from advancing their resistance against that system, which is slowly cloar sing on to them like a python or a constrictor isn't that the same thing? Most people have completely lost the ability of having any type of critical thinking skills due to the end those poisons and propaganda. Yes, humanity is on that extinction shit right now, and these evil folks will know it. Oh yeah, by the way, everybody just say, you know, why is this one here? What's that? I don't know what that was? What was that one doing there? Any right? No, dover know what that won't? Oh die? D Lego mightgo is here and Mike Garlet is here. No stop, I saw already archangel obviously. All right, you guys can always press this thing and then go we do and then send that out, or you can hit the subscribe button here bam, bam bam, all right, cool, eks, no, we want part two. This, I'm gonna try to get it. I'm gonna try to fit it in phrazing, phraezing. This is good, though I'm gonna have to comment on a few times, but this is good. Let's get it started already, goddamn it. And uh, let me do this real quick because I had yeah stand up for a moment. Where am I at?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Where is it there is? Okay, see, I just faded away. That's an effect. It wasn't a very impressive effect, but it was still an effect.
Speaker 21: Okay, all right, Hi, this is Crystal and welcome to Dreaming.
Speaker 1: You didn't miss shit in part two. Just a bunch of biblical babbling bullshit.
Speaker 3: So the title of today's video is AI and Our Future Part two. Now this is a continuation on front.
Speaker 1: Of a part one. I bet thanks on the.
Speaker 3: Fur box if you'd like to go back and watch that. Now, having said that, I have a lot to cover, so we're going to jump up to excuse the extra.
Speaker 1: Sound, and this is going to be annoying as fox. So we're going to pass this minority report thing. Have you seen minority Report? Do you know what happens? Okay, because she puts a bleep beep beep, clipp zipping all throughout it so that the copyright doesn't hit it, and she has copyright fair use over the top of it. So it's very it's very irritating. But this is pre crime shit, right, and this is basically what the point of this all is. But I'm going to past this part because it's super throw their.
Speaker 3: Plans, even if it's disguised as fiction. Well, this predictive AI is no longer fiction. It is now and it is our reality. Introducing Gideon, your AI powered threat protection Now. As per the snippet on the top right, Gideon is a proactive AI assistant that bridges intent and execution. It doesn't just talk, It gets things done. Gideon learns your habits.
Speaker 1: And it's part of scannery. Do you want to take a look at that later? I want to do it now. Let's do it now, let's se where is it? Boom boom oh yeah. We have to talk about the the Soo group as well, the Cenoso group of the whole sneaky thing in there, because it's a serpent called get it and as really firm is known for creating spy we're like pegasusts, but does not directly associated with hardware or software using typical smart city camera systems. For bullshit. That's them lying to me when I asked him a question. This is scanary. Get the fuck off of me, Times of Israel, Jesus Chris. All right, so this scanary, like canary in the coal mine says it's radar based tech developed by a former radar engineer of Iron Dome. Of Iron Dome can't screen twenty five thousand people per hour to detect threats and stadiums, transit hubs and airports, right unarmed people that they want to murder and claim that they did something. Oh look, he's got it. Can you know how easy it is to fake this shit? Like yeah, okay, maybe they can detects the most the most paranoid schizophrenic people on the planet. But let's just say, for instance, they don't like you and they like to play the victim occasionally. Why wouldn't they just have the system readout lies so that they could pick off a freaking student because he's a whatever Palestinian or Aguay. Oh no, look, our security system has detected that he has a gun. Oh my god, they all have guns, mow him down, mow them down. Oh, thank god we got rid of that Threat's fucking nothing in there. Oh oh's AI had another one of those hallucinations. Oopsie, sorry about your kids. They don't give a shit, And then it's all plausible deniability. It was we were told it was a threat by the AI. Security at public, publicly crowded places, from busy airport terminals to open air venues and stadiums is one of the main bottlenecks for long lines, delays, and disruptions. So they're standing there and you're like, oh, look at me. I'm so smart, I can detect which and says bitch, They checked bags anyway, asking individuals to stop from some of their clothing and belongings and passed walk through security scanning stations and pedes, traffic flu and imports, and other highly populated venues such as stadium shopping, maills, bus and translations in school. So now let's just irradiate everybody and take away all of their fucking privacy. That sounds wonderful, Oi fay, She says, for forty five minutes straight, what if you could significantly reduce the time and hassle it takes for people to arrive at their seats at a mass venue such as a concert or sports stadium, from the moment they parked their car. Oh great, Yes, So you're being punished and treated like an enemy and guilty before proven guilty until proven innocent, from the time you show up to pay your fucking money, or because you already paid your money for an expensive ticket to be someplace. Now you're being surveilled and you consented that by paying for your ticket and parking where you did. Isn't that something while ensuring public safety? This is the goal of Israeli startup Scinary. The Tel Aviv based startup came out of stealth this week with a mass security human screening system led by doctor Gideon Levita, a former chief radar engineer at Rafael Advanced Defensive Systems, where he helped the other guy's name is Cohen. We'll talk about that guy in a second, oddly enough named Cohen, where he helped develop Israel's Iron Dome air defense that only works when they wanted to and conveniently doesn't work when they want people to be murdered, so they can cry victim and murder people for two years straight since last October, since two octobers ago, yeah yeah, yeah, as well as the Trophy system designed to protect tanks and other armored vehicles from missiles and rockets. The idea for the startup originated in developing technology to help prevent terror attacks in open spaces, venues and transportation huse which were more frequent in the nineteen nineties and issue. Well, you know, if I just wish they were as cheap as people said they were, because then they wouldn't want to spend the money on the AMMO to murder people. That's like fifty cents around even in bind in bulk right. The patented radar based screening technology vows to secure crowded places such as airport, stadiums and shopping malls without the need to stop visitors at tedious checkpoints. Blah blah blah. Oh, look at the convenience convenience of being you know, radiated and having your balls fall off. That's great. It's not like we don't have enough sources of the cancer going on here. And why not with similar radiation? I said, why not? That's a current security screening methods are simply not working well enough. You son of a bitch scnary CEO and co founder Ronan Yashwitz. Yeah, he's definitely not Irish. Told the Times of Israel there are growing challenges in public spaces like airports, terminals, retail centers, and transportation hubs. You know, they're not talking about Israel. They're talking about the fucking world that they're gonna sell the shit to, and that the already is not even matter selling it, because that's going again into the idea that there's a separation between this and the corporate pocracy that runs us. It's just about implementation. It's probably already there. Oh how to detect oh, I say, on how to detect threats effectively without disturbing people's movements? Oh yeah, all right, exactly, just shoot beams of energy through them instead. But you get the idea, right, Oh my god, Look at this. The system deploys two centers that face each other from a distance of up to ten meters, which just so happens to be thirty three feet three three to detect concealed weapons, even if they are beneath clothes or in pockets on the human body. Yes, the system can be seamlessly integrated into existing security infrastructures such as CCTV cameras. That creates a scanning area of two hundred square meters. Once a person enters the scanning zone, they're going to be irradiated until they get out of that zone because it's not going to leave them. It's going to constantly be checking and checking and checking until they are no longer in the geo fencing map of where they were. It triggers the radar, and as the radar as the person walks, ten images per second per person are generated. He said, yes, great, great, more for identifying markers for later number don't don't you have to? I was in an impression that, you know, gathering data on you for not doing anything wrong and not being guilty of a crime was also a Fourth Amendment violation. I remember that when that was a thing. Joshres noted that the scans are completed in less than two seconds. The aive powered up. Yeah, it looks like a giant freaking what they call it X ray machine. Awesome. Once a dangerous item is identified and immediate alert is sent to the security personnel, the system is tailored to identify firearms, hand guns, and rifles. I revise explosive devices and hyrotechnics such as flares and fire crackers, as well as knives and other sharp items. I believe that we will be a game changer, that we will be a game changer and identifying pyrotechnics with the rise of the use of pyrotechnics as soccer matches. Right, Who does this in the first place? Who creates these things and then says we need to go fix it? Same fucking people, right, okay? Or if not, they hand something that they've made sure works themselves because they built it, and says, here a crazy person, won't you go do that? And they go do it, and then hey, look now we have an excuse to go more despotic on you, more tyrannical, because we have to save you from yourselves and these evil monsters that wouldn't even existed if we didn't keep giving them things to plow you up with. Is this thing following me? You're the fuck out of here?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: That's it. It's a long article. I didn't really go through the whole thing because it's annoying and it's like literally Jewish. Alright, so we'll look at this long there time Social net open source Okay, Social Net and shadow Dragon. Keep those ideas, keep those names in mind. So we'll talk about the Cyanides to Ravalcates and why that matters in a second. But I think we kind of already did. I thought there was one more in here, but I guess I guess I'm an idiot. Okay, we'll worry Gideon, Gideop. Yeah, there's more on Gideon. I must have cut closed them out already.
Speaker 3: Lips understands your thoughts and relentlessly moves every task start to done. Now, don't get fooled by the name. Gideon is not Biblical at all. The logo shows you it is a Roman form of governing. This has all come about due to recent attacks that have taken place in the US.
Speaker 1: She misses a lot of things here, so just be and she doesn't say jew very often either. Okay, it's a Roman form because he put good picture on it. I mean, obviously that's a Trojan, all right, it's a okay, all right, if that's the limit of your you're you know, it's a Roman gladiator, whatever fuck it is, it's a Roman whatever, Storm Couber, it doesn't matter. Sentinel, just because it's part of the pressure. Yeah, that's it's totally Roman, even though he's a big fat Jew, right, Okay, Well, I mean there's also the whole idea, like I've been seeing, is that they're both one and the same because of the lineage in the history of Romulus and Remiss and the whole idea and the story behind Rome. They were Saturn cult as well for the very for the most part. There were a whole lot of others that were none of that. They were the myth ray and Sun cult, which were told We're told our pagan and bad and polytheistic, and also the nonsense lies that was the more pure form of the Gothic Aryan culture culture, and the Sun worship, which was a benevolent creator. If you worship a be of a creator, or if you have a belief in a benevolent creator't you want to be benevolent yourself and fair and just and honorable. Aren't those all the traits that you would aspire to be to be? Like you're now, if you have a demonic, psychopathic demon as your guy, and you know in your your CEO, of your of your religion, you have different you have different values of the lack thereof you have different goals. This is just like common sense, right, and the church and all that stuff that was there. There was a very deep Roman roots in this cult, but this was an afterthought of cult that was long long before that, and some of those people weren't all that collection of Semitic ethnicity even back then. But they did go they didn't go on to found found Rome. And they have the the wolf that they're suckling from the wolf as in the Wolf cult. They were that part of the separate wolf cult tribe. They weren't the sorcerers, the Roman collective of the Roman body wasn't, but they were part of the other the ones that were directly involved in protecting the sorcerer.
Speaker 3: Class in a tweet millennia tribe.
Speaker 1: And they carried that out in Rome as they were doing the bidding of the Sanhedrin.
Speaker 3: Right hold for pre emptive intervention. What is pre emptive intervention? It is exactly like what we just watched in that Minority Report trailer. We're going to watch a short new segment that features these gideons own Aaron Cohen.
Speaker 22: Aaron Cohen retired LAPD Lieutenant Mark Evans and functioned his contributor and former FBI special Agent Nicole Parker.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you on. It's a sad night to do this, Nicole. I want to start with you first.
Speaker 22: I want to see the FBI Director Cash Battel posted this on x quoting here, the FBI is investigating this shooting as an act of domestic terrorism and hate crime targeting Catholics.
Speaker 10: Is he right, Nicole? Is this a hate crime?
Speaker 4: In your opinion?
Speaker 23: I think that's an understatement. I think this is a hate crime and a lot more. And I appreciate that Cash Btel is stepping in and saying, you know what, let's look at this as a federal crime. Obviously, the shooter is deceased, a self inflicted gunshot wound, but it is so important that the FBI.
Speaker 1: So this is what I gotta get up to go use the restroom, But now I have to yell at how fucking retarded this whole thing is hate crime. Yeah, just just tee it up for the jew that's going to come in here and start screaming about how awesome Gideon is and how he could have prevented it, and how hate crime is somehow a thing, and that this thing wasn't contrived in the first place by Carrot Like Carrot Top did all this right, It wasn't that he was He was encouraged or supplied with any of the idea, the motivations, the pharmaceutical psychiatric drugs that made it more easy for him, the transitional freaking hormonal problems that he was having. Right, that wasn't just a recipe or a formula that we created somebody to at least be at Patsy at the very least. And if you did press a trigger, then I'm sure there was a whole that's what they call it, like a safety net or a contingency plan where if he's a shitty shot, there'll be somebody around to plug a few kids so that they can get the desired result out of their public ritual here. So again, these murderous sons of bitches are going to go out and kill children so that they can sell you something that's supposed to protect children. And the whole Sea Sam thing is a bunch of bullshit too. That's what they want you to age verify now for things on the internet because they're protecting you from child's sex abusive material or or protects all for the children, the same children that you've been stealing from their parents, the same children that you steal from their parents, if they are diagnosed with cancer by some fucking sorcerer and a white coat, and they have a better way of fixing them. Because cancer is just a fucking word. It doesn't mean you need chemo and radiation just means you need to figure out what the hell your deficiencies are and maybe fix that and write your ship or if you need a parasite clans something said. All the mds will never do those things because that will cure the person, but they'll take your child away. So these are the same people who buy and sell children, who murder them, who rape them to death, who rip off their faces and wear them. These are the ones that are selling to you right now. Why you need to be under total surveillance at all times. It's for the children, right for your children, literally that think of the verbiage there. It'll be very hard for you to protect them when they are surveilling you twenty four to seven and know the moment you blink right when to snatch your child, or they can set you up with some bullshit and take them. Yeah, that's great. Yeah, it's definitely for the children, for acquiring them, not for protecting I.
Speaker 23: Steps in and discovers how this happened and investigates it as a hate crime or possible domestic terrorists.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it's amazing to me because I want to put this up the Minneapolis police chief.
Speaker 1: He just look at the glare top right. Look at the fucking glare in this guy's eyes. This is Crazy Cohen over here. He's a goddamn mental patient, but obviously they all are. He's just chomping at the bit right here. He might as well be doing his Chicaina rocking. Right is his dry humping of the air for the Chakaina feminine energy. You know, Ay, it's feminine energy because Elle was a freaking female and it was a matriarchal cult of the serpents. That's why he gave a.
Speaker 22: Couple of news conferences today Aaron Cohen and some pretty compelling information along the way. He said the following here, I want to get your take on this.
Speaker 24: We're also aware of a manifesto that the shooter had time to be released on YouTube. This manifesto appeared to show him at the scene and included some disturbing writings. That content has since been taken down with the assistance of the FBI, and it now remains under active review by our investigators.
Speaker 2: So he clearly planned this.
Speaker 22: He had the manifesto going live on YouTube at a certain time. Clearly there was some thought that went into this era. I mean, and nobody was tipped off.
Speaker 25: This is one hundred percent domestic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Will tell you why. Trace.
Speaker 25: This is ideologically motivated, This was tactical, and this was intentional. Eighty percent of these domestic lone wolf terrorists post some type of grievance online. Matthew Crooks nine hundred posts between twenty twenty and twenty twenty two. The DC shooter nine hundred page manifesto one hundred percent domestic terrorism. And I bet you in addition to that manifesto, there's a very significant breadcrumb daisy trail leading back. Who knows how many weeks, months, or even years. This is the new face of terrorism. This is no longer post nine to eleven terror organized Al Qaeda.
Speaker 10: Trace.
Speaker 25: These are online loan wolves and the United States is ten years behind these threats.
Speaker 10: We need to catch up.
Speaker 22: And I wanted to get your opinion on the breaking news here because the first lady Meladi and Trump just called for more and this is quoting here preemptive intervention when it comes to iding school shooters.
Speaker 2: It's kind of your.
Speaker 25: Bailey Wick era Trace, as you know, correct one hundred percent, and she's one hundred percent correct. I am now about to launch Gideon, America's first ever AI threat detection platform, built specifically for law enforcement. It scrapes the Internet twenty four to seven, using in Israeli great ontology to pull specific threat language and then routes it to local law enforcement. It's a twenty four to seven detective. It never sleeps, and it's going to get us in front of these attacks.
Speaker 2: What did have picked up on this?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 25: One hundred percent?
Speaker 5: I wish this.
Speaker 25: I wish my program would already be up. We're not launching until next week. I've got a dozen agencies on board TRACE. I just onloaded a major Northeast agency with over twenty seven hundred sworn. This is America's early warning system.
Speaker 3: Like Minority Report, Gideon would have picked up on this school shooting and stopped it before it happened. Sounds really good, Hey, I wonder what would then happen to the shooter. If this was the case, would he have been killed for pre crime like Tom Cruise was ordered to do?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: If the system can't be wrong, then I guess if the AI said that they would continue to try and murder people, then yes, they would be killed based on crimes that they have not yet committed. Now, Gideon isn't the only pre predictive AI program, Shadow Dragon and Social net is another one. Again, the devil is in the details, or should I say the dragon is in the details. This AI that never sleeps has access to social media accounts, geographical locations, friends lists, plus much much more. Don't ever be fooled to think that your account is private. AI is not human, so therefore it is in a league of its own when it comes to accessing so called private information. What I want us all to remember is something called the Hegelian dialectic. As per the diagram on the screen, the government's agenda sits at the top. Now, to achieve this agenda, one must create a problem in order to get a reaction to then bring in a pre planned solution. For example, the problem could be multiple shootings. People would then start reacting due to the fear and propaganda that's spread through news outlets and social media. They would then beg for their governments to save them. The solution disarm the people, bring in pre empty AI programs, and surveil the citizens twenty four to seven. This is also known as a SCIO or social engineering. What is social engineering? Social engineering is the term used for a broad range of malicious activities accomplished through human interactions. It uses psychological manipulation to trick users into making security mistakes or giving away their sensitive information or According to the American Dictionary, it is also the use of propaganda by a government to sway perceptions and attitudes of its own citizens. In other words, mind control psyops are military actions designed to influence the perceptions and attitudes of individuals, groups, and foreign governments. It was like, you've Noah Harari who said that you basically don't even have your own thoughts anymore. Now, I'm not saying that bad things like murders don't happen organically, but I am saying that not all of these things that you see on the news are real. In fact, most real murders don't even make it onto the national news, let alone international news.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a difference between real and planned and executed, like did it was it orchestrated? Was it influenced? Was it by artificial or unnatural means? Pushed to happen? That's not the same as saying people didn't die. So when you see fake, that's really who you're taking a big leap that you don't need to take. It's not necessarily or required as long as you understand that someone else is setting this up who and these people hate hate life, they hate human life, they hate children, they hate innocence. Any opportunity that they could use to blame someone else for their actions by proxy, they're going to take it, and they're going to really do it. The fake part comes from the motivation. Who was propping this person up and conditioning them and egging them on, Who was providing what they needed to carry it out? And if they didn't they chickened out, or if they decided that they had a moral moral compass all of a sudden and they don't execute on it, they will still be there unseen to kill. And then all these people seem to either be programmed to blow their fucking heads off afterward, or they have their heads blown off, and since they control the crime, since they are the ones doing the investigating, it always comes out like suicide. So let's say you got somebody already there. They're supposed to be the star of the show and go kill children. See that part is staged because it's been staged to happen, But it doesn't mean it's staged as in its artificial. Uh, you know, somebody put real bullets in the gun. Basically, you know what I mean. If you're on a movie set, it's not exactly a movie. If you can't do another take because you're dead, you follow me, doesn't mean it wasn't orchestrated. Just means that, you know, the real people can still die and often do they need blood for the fucking ritual excuse my language.
Speaker 3: Only the ones that they want to manufacture for the purpose of their social engineering. They're the only ones that actually make it onto the news. Now, talking about social engineering, I'm going to show you the current agenda here in Australia in regards to digital ID and biometric tracking, so you can see how these current sciops have paid the way for a complete digital dictatorship.
Speaker 16: An ID check before you search the web, could soon be the new norm as Australian government seeks to add further protections for children online. The Asafety Commissioner is introducing a new industry code forcing search engines like Google and Microsoft to verify a person's age and filter the contents accordingly.
Speaker 26: Want to serve the web, first, You'll have to prove how old you are. It's the way of the future. With e Safety Commissioner introducing age checks for search engines.
Speaker 23: This is really going to be quite a widespread change that will affect most people searching habits.
Speaker 26: It's part of a new online safety code, much like the already social media age limits, meaning ozzis will need to prove their age when they sign in to a search engine account like Google or Microsoft. For those logged in users under eighteen, the search results will filter out pornography, high impact violence and self harm material.
Speaker 5: You can circumvent age checking by using a VPN.
Speaker 26: Plus there's always the option of just not logging in. Still, big tech companies will be forced to age check through photo ID, face scanning, age estimation tools, credit card checks, digital ID, parent or guardian consent, stored data or third party verification and that expert say has its own risks.
Speaker 13: If biometric data is use as part of an identity verification process and.
Speaker 3: It goes out into the while it's irrecoverable, it can't be replaced.
Speaker 26: The new rules will come in in December.
Speaker 3: I think the critical question is is this the solution.
Speaker 26: Those companies who flout the rules face fines of almost fifty million dollars per breach.
Speaker 3: Samaragardner ten, let's bring the headlines I have on the screen here, face age and ID checks using the Internet in Australia is about to fundamentally change. Age verification is coming to search engines in Australia. YouTube's new AI age verification is coming soon. Here is what's going to change. So my YouTube channel may be deleted if I refuse to upload my license or prove who I am now it may not either because they can with AI, they can read my voice and use voice recognition to try and determine my age. But you can see where this is going next. It says Australia is quiet introducing unprecedented age checks for search engines like Google. Yes, in Australia, users who are logged into search engines like Google will soon be required to verify their age. This is part of a new Online Safety Code designed to limit children's exposure to harmful online content such as pornography. So what's the agenda. The agenda is for every Australian to have a digital ID so they can track everybody's digital footprint twenty four seven. Now, if we apply the Hegelian dialectic principle, we can see that the problem is that the children can access porn and violent material, etc. Yes, I am not dismissing that this is a real problem. But rather than removing these types of websites from the Internet or having a digital ID just to access these types of websites, instead they choose to roll it out for everything. This is how you know that there is more to this agenda than that. Now what's the reaction. Oh my gosh. We need to protect the children at all costs. Everybody has to have a digital ID. We've got to do whatever it takes. So that was the solution, Make everybody have a digital ID. Because that is the solution that the government has put forward. The agenda is complete. Now I want to warn you about how deceptive the enemy is going to be when it comes to you getting a digital ID. Now, I want to talk to you about something that happened to my brother just within the last fortnight.
Speaker 1: He called up, just in a fortnight. I'm right here. She gets a couple things wrong. You know, sometimes I would say thesis, antithesis and synthesis instead of Roum reaction solution seems a lot well leans that way.
Speaker 3: To cancel his mobile phone service. Now for them to cancel this service, they asked him to upload a photo of his driver's license. Once he had done that, they then asked for him to upload a photo of himself so that they could verify that he was the same person that was on the license. Now, after he did this, his phone started flashing with all these different colored negative photos of him, and then a banner came up on the screen saying, thank you for setting up your digital ID. My brother was furious. You know the enemy. He doesn't play fair. He is a deceiver. If you think CONVID was bad in terms of deception and in terms of being locked out of society, you better be prepared for what is coming. Because without a digital idea, you were going to be locked out of most places. And because of all these shootings and stabbings, and children accessing adult websites, et cetera. The majority of people will be begging for tight control on this in the same way that they were begging for control during convert. Remember that the VAKA wanted the unvacered band from everywhere. They even wanted them to be denied medical treatment.
Speaker 1: Waka means cow right, so vaccine. Remember, boy, we're heeeming livestock, talking livestock. They are right about a lot of people, but they're no better. They're angry livestock. There's a lot of people out there that are no better really than talking livestock. You know how I know this well because they introduced us to them when they flooded our country with that from all these weird places in the world. Yeah, there's a lot of talking livestock out there, but those aren't the ones that really they really hate because they don't really oppose their ThReD to them. We are they're the ones. What are the ones they hate? But vodka in vaccine? Yeah, because we're being treated like cattle. But why did that happen too? When you get something that's uh no antibiotics ever, no, uh no rBST hormone. Okay, well, guess what it still was injected with all of its veterinary shots that have god knows what in them. You know how you know that because they would shut them down if they didn't. That's how they wanted.
Speaker 3: Them to be booted out of grocery stores. And the list goes on. Now, let me show you that this isn't just something that's happening in Australia. This is something that's happening worldwide.
Speaker 27: Thurright, we will finally complete the biometric entry exit visa tracking system which we need desperately. For years, Congress is required biometric entry exit visa tracking systems, but it has never been completed.
Speaker 10: The politicians are all oh.
Speaker 1: And by the way, her computer when she's playing audio from her compute from her screen, has an echo.
Speaker 2: That's not from us.
Speaker 1: If I have an echo, you gotta let me know. I don't think we do, though, But if you hear from this video, it's it's her video. I recognize it.
Speaker 27: Last night, all talk, no action, never happens, Never happens, Hillary Clinton, all talk. Unfortunately, when there is action, it's always the wrong decision. Do you ever notice in my administration, we will ensure that this system is in play. And I will tell you it will be on land, it will be on sea, it will be an air. We will have a proper tracking system.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Trump promised that he for the goy right exactly because the enemy is a bunch of cowards and weasels, and they don't like a fair fight. So if they can track everybody very very precisely, and we just saw how nobody will ever have the element surprise against their overwhelming, the overpowered armies that are comprised of people like us in America. But they're going to use it against us and whomever else they decide to import here to stir havoc or some sort of invasion invading army, because we're doing that now with all these wars. Uh huh yeah, sure would be the one.
Speaker 3: To complete tracking system in the US. And of course the problem used was illegal immigration. The Prime Minister of the UK is also pushing for digital ID cards. He says it's because again of an immigration problem. But the solution will be that all UK citizens will need a digital ID.
Speaker 1: How Come Trump didn't say We're going to digital the track all the freakin' OI v's and dual citizens and get them the fuck out of here because the immigration problem was caused by them, so the best way to solve that problem is to deport Zi Jews. No, he didn't say that though.
Speaker 7: Did he.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: China has just rolled out a new digital ID which links every online click. Now under this headline, it reads the scheme issues each person who registers a unique Internet code and digital certificate after submitting their national ID card and facial recognition data. This is a complete digital prison. Everything you search on the Internet will be linked with your digital ID, along with your biometric data, which is facial recognition, fingerprints and next retina scans. Let's also not forget that convert CVID stands for Certificate of Vaccination ID.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also DIBIK, which is what they injected into you.
Speaker 3: The government won everything linked together digitally, from your digital footprint to your vakistatus to your biometrics. Let me play a clip about this digital prison.
Speaker 9: One man who knows the dangers only too well is Amanjabi, who was at the forefront of digital development in Silicon Valley, California for twenty.
Speaker 1: Five jerbis getting derby with the shats that'll be I'll show them down.
Speaker 9: Yes, he left when he recognized the dark side of surveillance technology, choosing instead the peace and beauty of Montana. He's an expert in facial recognition.
Speaker 8: It's a technique that is used to uniquely identify the biometrics of any face. So in a device like your smartphone and most modern smartphones in the last five.
Speaker 10: Or seven years.
Speaker 1: Add Pegasus to that too.
Speaker 8: They have a three D camera module in the front of the phone which you cannot see. Within that module is a near infrared projector which projects tens of thousands of dots on your face. Those dots are then distorted based on the contours and the features of your face.
Speaker 10: And there's a near infrared camera.
Speaker 1: Then owned by the way, it doesn't have to be by your glow camera, so if you cover you up your camera, it's probably part of this. The four size screen.
Speaker 10: Itself takes a picture of that distortion.
Speaker 1: That's a fact for the for the iPhones, because the iPhones, I mean they had under that certain lighting when they were filming it and they saw the infrared flash. He was right at the center of the of the square of the phone. It wasn't from the camera.
Speaker 8: Land aptures it and then reverse engineers the exact profile of your face. In the longer term, facial recognition will be used to unlock your digital identity, which is going to be a tool of control for the agendas that are coming down the pipeline.
Speaker 9: Elements of that control are already with us Alexa.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: You are never alone in your home, and this is why all your devices at home and all smart appliances, they are all connected on a wireless network. Many of these devices will have cameras, many will have microphone and so they are monitoring everything all the time. Your smart appliances are communicating with the smart meter and sending it real time usage data. If there's a ring camera also in your home, a mesh network is formed and all your devices are being tracked within the home, its location, its usage, and all the data is going to Amazon's servers.
Speaker 10: When you leave your home.
Speaker 8: All modern vehicles are connected to the internet, so your automobile is being tracked all the time. When you're going under a string of smart LED poles and smart LED lights on the highway and in the streets of your towns and cities, those form a wireless network and are tracking your vehicle. They are tracking all the devices on you, from smartphones to smart watches when you're walking on the streets, so data is being collected.
Speaker 1: Say, did I not say that about the Wi Fi, about the the telephone pole are most certainly and I mean if they're in this town, they're probably in yours.
Speaker 8: Twenty four to seven, continuously on every human being whenever you are within these wireless networks, and it's obviously not good for health also because of all the electromagnetic radiation. Then the long term the plan is to pretty much lock up humanity in smart cities, which is kind of a super set of a fifteen minute city. They've sold all the state and local governments and countries that smart cities are about sustainability and the good of the city, But in reality their language from the UN and WEF and their white papers is all inverted.
Speaker 10: So pair monitoring is really about.
Speaker 1: Limit inverted like cabalists like the devil, like turning an hourglass upside down so that the same flow the other right. Now, you know time is Saturn, time is chronosis Saturn. You're Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Emitting mobility and no car ownership right surveillance control via led grid is why the smart lighting is done.
Speaker 10: Water management is about what a rationing. Noise pollution is about.
Speaker 8: Speed surveillance, traffic monitoring is about limiting mobility. And then, of course energy conservation is all about rationing heat.
Speaker 10: Electricity, and gasoline.
Speaker 8: Another concept one should be familiar with it is called geofencing, and that's think of it as an invisible fence around you where you cannot go beyond a certain point, and that will be related to your face recognition, digital identity and access control. Your smart contracts software can turn off your digital currency beyond a certain point from your house. Our world has been turned into a digital panopticon. That means you can be monitored, analyzed.
Speaker 1: That digital prison geofencing. Shit there, Oh you're smarty. Parents, You got outside your boundaries. Well, you can't go there without your phone because that's how you pay for shit. Now, oh, well, now they know that you went past the boundaries. There is no travel. You don't get to buy or sell, or trade or survive unless you're gonna do it the old fashioned way, which won't be allowed because drones will fucking kill you and in the woods, and then if they're still bears around, they'll pick at your bones.
Speaker 10: Managed and monetized surveillance.
Speaker 9: Capitalists are already making billions of dollars selling out information to the big corporations because this kind of detailed knowledge enables them to predict and influence our behavior.
Speaker 3: It's all about predicting and influencing our behavior.
Speaker 1: It is Jerry ben Panopticon. Let's get off the AI and go to not the computer game. Oh from Brown University and external images are day apparently because it's old ass, look at the site. Jesus Jeremy Bentham, an English philosopher and social theorist in the mid seventeen hundreds, mid seventeen hundreds, you know, like before we were officially at the United States, invented a social control mechanism that would become a comprehensive symbol for modern authority and discipline. But but he know, he was a member of of the reading groups, meaning an illuminati, because that's what they were. They infiltrated the reading groups, the intellectual groups, simple monn authority and discipline. In the Western world, a prison system called the pan opticon optic pan many eyes, right. The base principle for the design, which Bentham first completed in seventeen eighty five, still before we became the United States and seventeen eighty nine and ratified seventy nine. Whatever fuckers was to monitor the maximum number of prisoners with the fewest possible guards and other security costs. The layout, which is depicted below, though it isn't, consists of central central tower for the guards, surrounded by a ring shaped building of prison cells, you know, kind of like a smart city tower. The building with the prisoners is only one cell thick, and every cell has one open side facing the central tower. This open side has bars over it, but is otherwise entirely exposed to the tower. The guards can thus see the entirety of any cell at any time, and the prisoners are always vulnerable and visible. Conversely, the tower is far enough from the cells and has sufficiently small windows that the prisoners cannot see the guards inside of it. They can see you, you can't see them. The sociological effect is that the prisoners are aware of the presence of authority at all times, even though they never know exactly when they are being observed. The authority changes from being a limited physical entity to being an internalized omniscience. The presence I'm sorry, the prisoners, discipline themselves simply because someone might be watching, eliminating the need for more physical power to accomplish the same task. Think about this, We wouldn't know if the power went down, if the grid stopped, if the AI stopped communicating for ten twenty an hour, whatever, right, because we would not want to risk it, see what I'm saying. So you would continue on the behavior because that was your survival mode. Just a few guards are able to maintain a very large number of prisoners this way. So imagine if we get to the point to where we are, because we're going there, this is happening to where we are basically a point of no return. But somehow a data center or ten of them get knocked out in an area and the GEOFENSI and grid shuts down for a while. Well, they scrambled to fix it or whatever. How hard what'll it be for you to explain to the prisoners of this panasticon world that have been conditioned and traumatized to never ever, ever, ever ever give reason for them to be interested in your activity to get up and get out of there. No, they'll scream at you. They'll scream at you and try to kill you. Because now they're part of Plato's cave. In eighteen thirteen, I would say, hold on, just a few guards are able to maintain a very large number of prisoners this way. Arguably there wouldn't even be even need to be any guards in the tower at all. In eighteen thirteen, Parliament granted Bentham twenty three thousand pounds to build the first ever panopticon prison. The Panopticon in New Delhi was completed in eighteen seventeen and still functioning as a prison to this day. Michael full Coal, a French intellectual and critic, expanded the idea of the panopticon into a symbol of social control that extends into everyday life for all citizens, not just those in the prison system. Nineteen seventy. He argues that social citizens always internalize authority. That's why you have fucking retarded karens turning you in. Not Karen, Karen come ons. Karen internalized authority, which is one source of power for prevailing norms and for prevailing norms and institutions. A driver, for example, might stop at a red light even when there are no other cars or police president even though there are not necessarily any repercautions the police are internalized and internalized authority. People tend to obey laws because those rules become self imposed. Right, Yeah, I feel like a retargement, like a light's going on too long, Like there's nobody there. It's like what am I waiting for? Common sense tells me there's no there's not going to be a collision here, you know, or oh yeah, yeah, sure, I'll wait for the little walky guy in order to walk when there's nothing going you know, there's no cars. Shut up, Michael fu col A French. Did I say that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah, I did this one. This is a profound and complicated idea, namely because the process entails a high degree of social institution intuition. I'll shut up. Now try it again. Namely, because the process entails a high degree of social intuition, the subject must be able to uh situate him or herself amidst a network of collective expectations. The crucial point is that the subject's specific role within the network is incorporated as a part of the body and mind, which then manifests a self discipline. As self discipline in the course of my project, I will okay, this is somebody's paper that's why it's broken. It makes sense now, Okay, back to it. We got we got a little bit of time left.
Speaker 3: There is complete control, of total control. Talking about predicting the future, let's look back at Trump's first speech for his second term. This was back in January of this year.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you very much, and it's an honor to be here today.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 4: First full day as president.
Speaker 17: We're back and we had a great first term, but we're going to have an even better second term.
Speaker 4: And I think we're going to do things that people would be shocked at. Together these worlds technical science.
Speaker 1: Did that sound like a good thing?
Speaker 4: Announcing the formation of stargate?
Speaker 10: Did?
Speaker 1: Did any did anybody just perceive that just like it must? That must mean a good thing because they're going to be shocked by it. Jesus Christ. Yeah, they're gonna be shocked by it, all right, fucking clown all right, anyway, So put that.
Speaker 17: Name down in your books, because I think you're gonna hear a lot about it.
Speaker 1: She does a good presentation, even though she gets a couple of things a little naive and a little bit there's a lot more to you than that. But yeah, this is so far This is why I'm sharing it with you because it basically outlines in detail all the things I was going to talk about anyway, and this is kind of what our stut Peter's talking about. So stup Peter's talk was about this. That's why I started getting into this topic in the first place, because I was doing research for her the talk. I actually prepare for interviews in the future when they're interviewing me, I don't prepare for you fuckers.
Speaker 17: New American company that won best five hundred billion dollars at least in AI infrastructure.
Speaker 3: The Stargate Project. According to Wikipedia, the term Stargate dates back to twenty twenty four, when OpenAI and Microsoft together started to develop a one hundred billion dollar supercomputer. Now they say that this is not the same Stargate project as the US military did back in nineteen seventy seven, but I propose that that's exactly what this is. Let's read what the nineteen seventy seven Stargate project was all about. The Stargate project was a secret US military Army unit established in nineteen seventy seven at Fort Meade, Maryland, by that Defense Intelligence Agency and SRI International to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications. The Stargate projects were primarily involved remote viewing, the purpeted ability to psychically see events, sites, or information from a great distance. The Stargate project was terminated and declassified in nineteen ninety five after a CIA commissioned review claims that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Although statistically significant effects were observed in laboratory experiments, the reviewers were uncertain whether this was the result of errors, and the information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data. You know, they say that this project ended in nineteen ninety five. However, it appears that with the advances in AI and its ability to predict the future in the same way that a psychic can buy remote viewing, it appears that this is still going ahead. These secret military projects always steriously end and then a few years later they get renamed under something else. In this case, they didn't even bother to rename project Stargate. Now, Stargate is about predicting the future. It's about knowing what someone is going to do before they do it. I want to remind you of another aspect of Trump's announcement in regards to the Stargate project.
Speaker 7: One of the most exciting things we're working on you again using the tools that that Sam and Massa are providing, is a cancer vac scenes. It's very interesting early diet. It turns out, I'll be quick. All of our cancers, uh, cancer tumors, little fragments of those tumors float around.
Speaker 4: In your blood.
Speaker 7: So you can do early cancer detection if you can do using A you can do early cancer detection with a blood and using AI to look at the blood test, you can find the cancers that are actually seriously threatening the person. So we can again cancer diagnosis using AI as the promise of just being a simple blood test. Then beyond that, once we gene sequence, once we gene sequence that cancer tumor, you can then vaccinate the person. Design a vaccine for every individual person to vaccinate them against that cancer, and you can make that vaccine, that mr NA vaccine. You can make that robotically again using AI in about forty eight hours. So imagine early cancer detection, the development of a cancer vaccine for your particular cancer aimed at you, and have that vaccine available in forty eight hours. This is the promise of AI and the promise of the future.
Speaker 3: What does the cantabaka I have to do with knowing what someone will do in the future. Again, let me remind you of the power of these M plus RNA, so called fackers.
Speaker 28: So does the data about my DNA, my brain, my body, my life, does it belong to me or to some corporation, or to the government, or perhaps to the human collective.
Speaker 29: Humans are now hackable animals. You know, the whole idea that humans have. You know this, They have this soul or spirit, and they have free will, and nobody knows what's happening inside me. So whatever I choose, whether in the election or whether in the supermarket.
Speaker 30: This is my free will.
Speaker 10: That's over.
Speaker 29: Today we have the technology to hack human beings on a massive scale. Yeah, I mean everything is being digitalized, everything is being monitored. In this time of crisis, you have to follow science. It's often said that you should never allow a good crisis to go to waste, because a crisis is an opportunity to also do good reforms that in normal times people will never agree to.
Speaker 10: But in a crisis, you see, we have no chance, so.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Vaccine won't help us go work.
Speaker 29: It will help us, of course, it will make things more manageable.
Speaker 2: Surveillance.
Speaker 31: People could look back in one hundred years and identify the coronavirus epidemic as the moment when a new regime of surveillance took over, especially surveillance under the skin, which I think is maybe the most important development of the twenty first century. Is this ability to hack human beings, to go under the skin, collect biometric data, analyze it, and understand keep better than they understand themselves. This, I believe is maybe the most important event of the twenty first century.
Speaker 3: It is all about surveillance under the skin and hacking humans. It is about them knowing you better than you know yourself. Like what we read before about this Gideon project, AI learned your habits and understands your thoughts. Imagine how much more it would understand your habits and learn your thoughts from inside your body rather than just from your social media or digital footprint. Now, just to reiterate how pharmacaea or sorcery can read what's happening inside your body, let's listen to what the CEO Affiser has to say about his new electronic pills.
Speaker 32: FDA approved the first electronic pill, if I can call it like that. So it is a basically biological ship that it is in the tablet, and once you take the tablet and dissolves into your stomach, sends a signal. But you took the tablet. So imagine the applications of that compliance. These sort of companies to know that the medicines that patients should take, they do take them. It is fascinating what happens in this field.
Speaker 3: Don't take your pills or your vackers. Your health insurance company will know despite you paying your premiums, because of your non compliance, your contract with them becomes null and void. So you can forget them paying out anything for you. And if you think that you will get around these tyrannical governments and companies with things like fake vacker passports, etc. Think again. These biologic called chip send data straight back to the drug manufacturers, who then sell this information back to your health care and insurance providers. There will be no getting around this. Yeah, we're fucked, not even with private VPNs, not when it's Jewish private VPNs or Israeli. Yeah, okay, you yourself.
Speaker 1: They created the guidem Internet. They know how it works. They can access anything at any time that you decide to if you're going to be playing on it, if you're going to be on it or near it, they're going to know. Would they want to know? Otherwise they would look at this guy's fucking stare. It's a little he's got a husband, and he calls himself a rabbi, and that's okay with their sick cult. It's actually probably congratulated in their sick cult.
Speaker 3: Who is hooked up to the Internet of Things via the Internet of bodies. Now, if a simple little oral pill has the power and technology to do this, imagine and how much more they can get from a self assembling injectible new relays graphine mesh network that has been injected directly into the blood stream that can cross the blood brain barrier.
Speaker 1: Blood brain barrier is just a different form of water. It's like a plasma, different state of water. It's not a it's not like a gate. It's not like a who goes there halts They think they may I think people have a really stranger way of viewing that. It's it's a it's a it's a density barrier if anything like gel Now just to show how I but charged with a type of frequently a type of energy that repels things that from from also getting there. So it's not just the it's not just the density barrier, but it's all so you know, I mean, andre Jedic.
Speaker 3: Okaya are both one in the same and can't be separated. Let's take a look at what I have on the screen now in very recent news, as in the September which we're currently in of twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Trumpet a bunch of mass murders who just you know, in this his first round, got a bunch of people injected with deadly poison. And yet he's still the president again and Millennia is still not fucking him. And there's Bill Gates Jersey.
Speaker 3: Trump hosted a tech dinner at ma a Lago with thirty three of Silicon Valley's top tech.
Speaker 1: Giant fucking thirty three. Well, look, there's JD. Vance, the real head of the household, because he's the one at the front of the table.
Speaker 30: At the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, Now, some of these giants include Sergey Brinn, who was the founder of Google BRNN now heads up Chat GPT, Sam Oltman and Greg Brockman, both of open AI.
Speaker 1: They're the ones who, yeah, open morals, right, open legs, Open ais. They should have called it open anis I we're talking about. We're talking about the good old, good old Sammy there. Oh by the way, he also sexually abused his sister, which puts him rate in line with hey, just about every other Jew, especially the ones that were more frank with Zionus leading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, winning with Bill Gates to build this one hundred billion dollars supercomputer, with this Stargate project. Saffract, CEO of.
Speaker 1: Oracle, where was where was the vulcyri guy? Then? Right, they're all sitting there together. Where's the vulcary guy when you need him? Don't fuck this one up? And this time it would be okay when the one you did in Germany that we don't like you for that one. But I mean, if you were here, you can get your you're blow upping, uh you could you could scratch your blow up itch, you know your your your gihatch.
Speaker 3: Jason Chang, CEO of cs bio, which is a Farmer CAAA company. Also Natalie Dompey from don Pey Bio Pharmaceuticals. She was there. Then we have Sonny Mandra from Groth, which is and.
Speaker 1: How that flashes. It's like her screen is literally taking a picture of us. Well, we'll watch you do for the in from dead camera it gives on flashing. I was on like, I was on do you love to go? Watching this last night? And I'm like, stop it, stop it, stop it. I was like, you know, having a fun game in my head. Just be like I know what you're doing. Just knock it off, Like, come on, bro, I'm a sweaty right now. It's being funny.
Speaker 3: Though, Chip Company and Lisa sous CEO of Advanced.
Speaker 1: Micro Devices did Flatchigan.
Speaker 3: There was also such An Adella CEO of Microsoft, Sanda Pichet CEO of Alphabet and Google. I am same CAAs CTO of Palenteer.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: Palenteer is a very similar company to what I went over before with Gideon and Social net etca.
Speaker 1: No, it's completely different, it really is. That's not what they do they can. Palenteer software compiles the data from AI to arrange it to make so that AI can make sense of it. It's a component of AI, meaning it doesn't work properly without it. It's they made themselves essential for it. It's like, then, you know, this's how to be done on purpose. Develop the layout of the platform, the capacity in one layer, and then the other layer that which makes it work, and have that be a separate company or an outsourced thing. That's very Jewish of them to sell you one piece at a time to build your you know what I mean. It's just I thought I already bought you no, but now you need this to actually make the run. And you see it's like, so yeah, that's kind of like what they did. So if they want to make any use out of their AI, they're going to have to have the paleteer type of software. And this is what's been making lists of targets for them for Israel. Also, by the way, incidentally, they've got big ass fucking lists of threat assessed targets here. And it's just a matter of time before anything too kookie gets stirred up on the surface here in America. There will be plenty of people just disappearing, dropping dead, having heart attacks, getting struked out. If they got the shot, it'll be easy from remote access to do that. Some emitted ray just enough to distract somebody at the wrong time, and then the probability of events after that to where they get hit by a car or trip over into a fucking train station track or something, you know what I mean, make them dizzy, get them disoriented, sort of some sort of tech beam or whatever, drugs, heart attack anything. People are gonna be dying or red flagged. Anybody who could be considered a potential leader or guiding hand, someone who has a strong enough personality and wherewithal to execute a plan is going to be removed from the chessboard before the real war even starts. You're just gonna have the mush, the unarmed, pussified mush overweight that's gonna cry and beg and shit and piss themselves to be put into a camp and asked not to be hurt. And then that camp will just be like a meat grinder and there'll be a big Jewish hand on here going like this making disgusting, smelly sausage.
Speaker 3: Chinkok from Apple, Mark Zuckerberg, from Mida slash Facebook.
Speaker 1: And of course, by the way, for all of you out there watching this, this collectively is the Bolshevik digital Cheka. Okay, this is what we're litt this in here, we're witnessing the setup for a purim. Regardless off it ever really happened in the Book of esther Or No, I doubt it. I don't believe anything in that fucking grimoire. But that's the template to get their jollys off, to emulate every moment they can't afterward. So just like they, you know, they had King Ahasus basically turn on his own people, turned the blind eye and let Mordecai after they got done killing and hanging Ham or Harama Ham whatever his name is Haram and and his sons, which I think made a total of eleven people they killed. Then they disenfranchised him, took his property, and then they went on to kill crazy ramp age of other goym because they they were offended. Right, of course, this is in Persia because Cyrus is a retard and Kingstus is a bigger retard, and not happened whatever hell's name was, King, whatever the hell the title is, I don't know. I don't think it was a yeah. Anyway, you get the point though, because he wanted jew booty. Jew booty kind of like a cash betel, right, except he's not that important. He's not important enough for that to matter.
Speaker 3: They are tech dinner without Billy goat gates. So let's watch a little snippet of this dinner.
Speaker 4: Bill, would you like to say a few words.
Speaker 1: If they're not, I'm going to give me a suicide right here at this table with this knife. We don't want to hear it and go for the jugular. Oh look it's this faggot right here. Look at his big bushy jewfro. That guy totally looks like he should be worth billions of dollars and have a forty five million dollars super yacht. Yeah, that's that's what I want, because you know lifelog. I'm sorry, did I say that. I meant to say Facebook.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm in the second.
Speaker 12: Phase of my career giving away all the wonderful money that stopped his good work.
Speaker 1: Put both hands above the table. I don't know what the hell you're doing, but you're vibrating out of there. But I want to see both hands above the table. Sir, the help, no, stop it, stop it. Put your hands above the table. Water the water is rippling. What the hell are you doing under there with your hands? By a lot, But I think the thing that Melania is sitting next to you, and you're looking ahead at some dude and the table's vibrating. What the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 12: My first career that I still spend some time long because AI's so funny.
Speaker 1: I guess she's not fraid of shedding.
Speaker 12: And my second career is in innovation and innovating and health in areas like vaccines or TENE EDITINGE and the President and I are talking about taking American innovation to the next level to cure and even to eradicate some of these diseases.
Speaker 1: Well, we're the disease that they want to eradicate because think about how you how you end a disease. You endo people to have the disease. That's how you cure cancer too. You kill a person with a cancer, right, it's not really You got to look at how these psychopaths look at it. The disease is the fact that there's these vermin that they don't like, even though they're the most discussing hideous creatures on the planet. Is we're the vermin to them because we represent everything that they can't be. So they have to put us in a they have to be disparaging to us. And condescending, envious people who are condescending, who have obsessed about us like fags for the last five thousand years. Now comes a time where they're going to call us the disease because we get disease, even though they know that's not true either, because they're the ones that manipulate our perception of that as well. So it's like, get it. Get rid of the dirty people, is what he essentially said. Get rid of the dirty people. That's what they are, though, isn't that funny? I wasn't a bunch of Germans and Irishmen and I don't know what else, what else I don't know Frenchmen who came into the camps full of lice and filthy. No, no, it wasn't a pile of frenchmen's shoes or or or irishman's shoes that they found there because they are being fumigated for all the fucking filth that they were covered in. No, No, it wasn't that. It was the Jews. He purposely live in filths, sometimes waiting for the eschatological uh climax where everybody's dead and they can dance on your grave and piss on you and then rub their dicks on your dead faces.
Speaker 12: He mentioned polio, which is one that we're close. We don't need new science on that one for some like hype.
Speaker 1: Is whispering, do you hear it?
Speaker 4: Sickle cell?
Speaker 10: We do need new science.
Speaker 12: But the US has the seeds that in the same way that orb speed took those seeds and put them together.
Speaker 2: I think something fantastic can be done.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even make sense. He's just rambling.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 10: For our foundation is that we want to all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, all right, Bill, you're only worth xbill a billion of dollars. Your time is up. You don't even to listen to this anymore. Next, let's let's go. Let's get juw fro in here. Juwfro, what do you how? How is Facebook going to save the world? Explain it and go sure for everyone in Africa through AI blooh, fucking blood.
Speaker 3: So interesting. The Gates spoke about putting two seeds, getting two seeds and putting them together like mingling of the seeds, a corruption of the seeds.
Speaker 1: Blood, buddy, camera. They're already putting cow serum and egg and yolk into your body along with fetal infant cells. They are making chimera every time they inject you with their freaking poisonous needles. So yeah, no shit, that's just be common sense.
Speaker 3: And of course he had to use all we need to help the.
Speaker 1: Pull literally a freaking witch's cauldron full of shit that it's like wing of bat. I have toad, chunk of baby from which I do not know there. Yeah, great, here stirred up has them. Oh no, no, you're not drinking it. I'm going to inject it into your arm. You sure that's safe now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: But it is effective people of Africa because it's you know, it's all about helping people. You see, all those in attendancy are a part of this worldwide surveillance agenda. Whether they're tech computer companies or tech pharmacare companies, everything is being monitored, and I mean everything internally and externally. Now I'm actually really surprised that this man wasn't at the tech dinner. This is Jordi Rhot's, previous founder of d Wave, the world's He.
Speaker 1: Was found in a pile of the rito and cheeto dust with still his very hard for interrection and gay porn all over his computer. That's why dad, of course, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: First, quantum computers. The AI infrastructure the Trump announced at the beginning of his second term was all about building a huge data center that uses quantum computers. That is how they're going to be able to store so much data on every individual person. Now talking about Jordie Rose Ros's next venture after d Wave was heading up the company Kindred AI. Both d Wave and Kindred Ai have been named in MIT's Top fifty Smartest Companies. Let's see what this guy has to say about AI and FYI. This video we're about to watch was from Kindred AI. It was eight years ago, and according to the Rose theory of AI doubling its capability every year, AI is now two hundred and fifty six times smarter than what Jordie says makes it out to be in this video.
Speaker 33: These things that we're building are not gonna be people. They might be really smart, they might be really good at all sorts of different things, but they're not gonna be like us.
Speaker 6: They're gonna be aliens, and.
Speaker 33: They're gonna be, I'm sorry to say, way smarter than every single person in this room in ways that we can't even comprehend.
Speaker 6: So this, of course triggers a lot of alarm.
Speaker 33: One of the guys who talks about this is Elon, who says things like this, like, when you do this, beware because you think, just like the guy in the stories, that when you do this, you're gonna put that that that little guy in a pentagram, and you're gonna have your holy water out and you're gonna wave it at the thing, and by god, it's gonna do exactly what you say and not one thing more.
Speaker 6: But it never works out that way.
Speaker 33: So this is this is an attitude that some are having, this emerging alarm about the way this is gonna go. But this these words demons, doesn't capture the essence of what's happening here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 33: I don't know if any of you are turn of the century weird fiction fans, but there's this guy named HP Lovecraft who's a very famous.
Speaker 1: Pause on that for a second. Okay, ah, you know something like that, Get tulu tulu? Oh wait, hold on, let's get some scenes on here. Do you read that?
Speaker 7: Are king.
Speaker 1: Kind of like that? Maybe maybe something like that, something like that, who's the old lady? There you go? Shes got a couple couple extra tentacles there. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: There she is.
Speaker 1: She's pretty highs the Indescribables. Yeah, that's nice, good times. That's a great picture.
Speaker 17: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's a painting that's on the wall that starts id morphs into this thing. You get it too. This is her, but she's you know, killing her husband at the same time with an axe and she's got a couple extra arms there. Yeah, this isn't awful boat. This yes is missus pickman pickman. Oh, let's go do doo mm hmm surprise. Okay. So yeah, so the the the unimaginables, the Catulhu, the demons from a different realm. Going right back to the whole idea that this is a computer system designed to punch holes where the firmament keeps things out, to stop a natural barrier. That something God or one of our other incarnations of higher technology already separated excuse me, from this world on a for a reason, and these fucking sorcerers want to bring it back. And how are they being informed on how to do it? Probably because we've already created a e before and that's just the method in the vehicle. There's nothing, there's no such thing as artificial intelligence and some their intelligence utilizing something else that ople podcasts action required. What happened? Did I get kicked off? Oh shit, I hope not. It's just a new new policies, probably to get me kicked off later. I'm not going to be on any podcasts soon because they already got me off of Spotify and some other ones. Anyway, Yeah, so there you go. I got distracted by that.
Speaker 3: But so.
Speaker 1: Kindred d wave or it's de wave no, no sanctuary AI machines that work and think like people. Yes, it's nice, wonderful, but just understand that they're talking about portals and if they can, they can punch them through you in ritual. But why why limit it to ritual when you can utilize technology and sert and all these other things to utilize the magnetism. Once you understand the frequency is what you were actually after, the harnessing of energy that people's screams, which is what you'll use the smart these four is people's horror and terror and suffering and misery to generate. They'll be running off, they'll be running their own city off their own misery energy. Yes, yes, and something will rule over them. And these fucking things think that they're gonna somehow, even though he just said, oh yeah, you put it in the circle, you put in the middle of the of the hex, you know, then you stand away and it's gonna do it's it's gonna be confined to that salt circle. Yeah, not really. But these things, these things, these people think that they're going whatever the hell they are in skin suits, think that they're going to be outside of it, like they'll be its servants or whatever. No no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's gonna be really fun when they have their head spun around and snapped, unless, of course, they're actually already are embodied by this thing because of the rituals that they've done, and that's why they feel so confident. Because the human, if they're whatever human element it was gone generations ago, regenerations ago in their bloodlines. So now they're just repurposing the same carcasses basically for this entity, this force, this dipic, this whatever it is, this ancient one.
Speaker 6: This American weird fiction author.
Speaker 1: And because I don't think HP Lovecraft was super super like, I don't know, creative. I think he was just informed.
Speaker 33: Exposed of you, which is called cosmicism, and the essence of cosmicism is cosmic indifference. So he what he was saying is basically, yes, there are these massively intelligent entities out there, but they're not good, they're not evil. They just don't give a shit about you, even in the slightest. The same way you don't care about an ant is the same way.
Speaker 1: I actually care about ant, so I try not to step on them on purpose. Yeah. But see, there's the thing. It's not just in difference. It is in difference to a point, to a degree, but it's also they are It's not like they're going and planting flowers and don't care if you're in the way, they will plant the flower three you. They're not going out and doing nice things. There are a destructive, evil, wicked force that has people like it like this guy and all of the Jews and all of the satron cle killing and raping children to get its attention. So it's obviously not just indifferent to things. That's a fucking lie. It's indifferent to suffering, meaning it doesn't feel bad. Well, no shit, does it get its rocks off for it? Yes, that's why it does it, meaning it puts its desire for power, energy, whatever, satisfaction over your life. That's its indifference. It's not indifference like, yeah, we don't oh, just passing through and you're in the way, So I passed through your body and now you're bloody mess on the ground. No, that's not what it means.
Speaker 6: Wait, they're not going to care about you.
Speaker 33: And these things that were summoning into the world now are not demons, they're not evil, but they're more.
Speaker 1: Like just right outside it. We're summoning things that are above demon class. They're dibick, they're evil spirits of the undead or previously. I don't know what the fuck is, but that's what covid backward is. It's ivo d I v O C and that when you type that in it says it's derivative of dy bb uk, which is bullshit Hebrew for a disembodied spirit of evil, an evil disembodied spirit, not like a gin that could be one or the other or anything in between, like a human. No, a dipic. He's flat out telling you that these things are more dangerous than demons. You don't quite understand this. These things eat demons and shit fucking saints. Whatever. I don't know what the hell they're saying, but this is what they're conjuring. Any flat out says this like he believes it. So if he's not cracked out of his mind, has there been a test run? Is there something already here through some smaller portal before they kick the fucking doors open? Is that what's guiding them right now? Because their ey has been teaked? Well, whatever the hell it has been taught out how to build a lot of shit in the last two hundred years, then it super accelerated since the nineteen forties. Oddly enough, well.
Speaker 33: Of crafty and great old ones, there are entities that are not necessarily going to be aligned with what we want. So this transition is really, really massively important for our entire species to navigate.
Speaker 1: And why when it's completely avoidable, they need you in order to let them in. Why the fuck would you do that? Why do you want worlds to collide? They have their place, we have ours. What is it that you expect to gain once they finally come through? That's what I don't understand, except for a quick Swiss death.
Speaker 2: Is that how they is that?
Speaker 1: How they're going to I don't know, Well, I mean when you understand the nature of Saturn and what they've been doing this whole time. That is what their god is, and they will they are willing to be decimated by that thing. And or it's a sixth suicidal, homicidal, genocidal, rapey little cult that they have there. But it's just is that how you achieve your escatle escatellogical uh, you know, accelerationism is that you bring something that evil in here. It's not even close to being like the devil who sits and calmly, you know, but just isn't like very reasonable. No, it's something that just tears through flesh and soul and destroys the sun and everything else around here. And somehow they're okay with that. They're cool with that because they think there's another realm for them which is completely outside of it. And it's like that's like their rapture, like they'll get carried away. Everything's good because as soon as if they let them in, then they get the deal here. How about the thing about not doing it at all, and they don't get a chance to come in here at all, so they can't be a threat to you or us. Why didn't you fucking do that instead of making it so that they could kill us, your jackass and everyone else and destroy all of eternity. End time. Time is Saturday. Time is Coronus is Saturday, the Satan. But once he's here, time is a elephant when you're an elephant.
Speaker 6: And going back to that thing that Sam Harris was saying, nobody is paying attention.
Speaker 3: As per what Rose said, the word demon it's not wrong, but it just doesn't quite cature what's happening here.
Speaker 1: D Wave, the wave that they're going to or the the frequency or that they're going to be. It's like bait, like a like a beacon, a beacon to get them to come in. Demon Wave. Oh is that what that is? Well in front of us the whole time.
Speaker 3: Rose preferred to refer to these.
Speaker 1: Dude probably wasn't a jock. I'm just gonna guess because that then it could have been like Dick waving, you know, D Wave. But no, he's he's demons, dungeons and dragon Wave.
Speaker 3: II bots that we are summoning into this world as entities. Now, what is an entity? By definition? An entity is the fact of existence, a being, And these beings or entities, they don't care about you and I. We are like ants to them, not my words. Fiction is more fact these days than it ever has been.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: In Rosa's latest venture at Sanctuary AI, Jordie was quote making and selling machines that work and think like people. Their mission statement, Sanctuary AI is on a mission to create and deploy millions of industrial grade humanoid robots to help address growing labor challenges. Now, according to Sanctuary AI.
Speaker 1: Our pop is that who's going to be you supply? Oh man, Amazon's going to fucking suck soon. They can't even package it a bot's properly right now. Maybe that's why they keep monsett of me broken packages, because they're training their stupid robots to do it instead of people. Is that who's picking the orders? Maybe it is. I'm sure there's some really scary freaking shit going on and in Amazon and AWS population.
Speaker 3: Is decreasing, and we need these humanoids to take over people's jobs because soon there's not going to be enough people left to work. You know something I find really disturbing if you go on to Jordie Rose's.
Speaker 30: What is that a.
Speaker 1: Admission of the true size of the population being nowhere near what they say it is? Nowhere near what Bill Gates says, nowhere near the concerns of climate control, you know, climate change? Or is it that they've already planned an event where they're going to wipe out everybody and then they'll need real to be their servants. Because robots are better than goy because they don't you know, they don't rebel. Maybe I don't know. What are the robots roll when the katulu come right Cadulu with his many tentacles and his the hydra from the from the What do the robots do that I don't know. Oh, maybe they'll be powered by its mind. Oh that's great, you'll get a fair day in quote.
Speaker 3: With that website, you can download Jordie's full genome sequence. Now, other than cloning and genetic engineering, what on earth would someone want to download Jordie's entire DNA sequence for? We'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, that's bullshit science anyway, because ninety eight percent of DNA they don't know what it does, because the retards and they don't want to admit to the fact that they don't that they're purposely denying certain energetic aspects of existence on certain things that they probably don't even have. But so You can't perfectly genetically sequence it out if you don't know what it does and why it's there, why it's you know, if you don't understand the importance of eachy aspect of it, you become a retard who does things like isolating rather than using a whole food. Well, here, the most important part of Jordy was his eyebrows, so right concentrated eyebrows.
Speaker 3: When you understand that pharma, CHAA and computers go hand in hand and what they're planning on doing with creating.
Speaker 1: She's doing this shit on purpose? Is she bumped into the school, like why is it flash all the time?
Speaker 3: A digital copy of you? You'll understand why he has his entire genome sequence on there, and he's more than happy for people to use it. Now, if you ask me, AI is one hundred percent mask of rating as an angel of light. Yes, it seems to be helpful. It seems to make our lives easier in many ways.
Speaker 1: She's confusing consumer grade AI with what they have that's retarded. Walkshit to change people's public perception of things because they're bowing it in an intellectual and inferiority to something that's been programmed by a bunch of stupid demon child killing Jews and other Saturn Court members and calling that AI. That's not what it is. I may or may not already be here, but it's coming from someplace else. And they think they just explained that, but she didn't catch it.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at robot vacuums, look at GPS's. When we sit back, though, and really look at what's happening here. With the advances in technology, we can see where this journey's headed, and it's not good. It is absolutely not from danger zone for our benefit. And this journey is not leading us to God. In fact, it's leading us so far away from God as we get so wrapped up in our technology, we are silencing the voice of God. More and more.
Speaker 1: Now tells me doing that, how he did a danger zone song in my head. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: According to these tech giants or Titans as they're often referred to, as, there is only one way to beat a complete AI takeover. It's not a priest, it's not holy water, and according to them, it's definitely not Jesus, as what he.
Speaker 12: Was talking about is humans as we know it will be over be misunderstood, buddy, I think that's inevitable.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, nonsense is of fucking Stephen Hawking, who wasn't a real person, who cares? Who cares? Let's go back there, Come on, here's good.
Speaker 3: Now. We all know or have been told that Doge.
Speaker 1: Or her name is Delia means worships God, and it is of French origin, derived from the word deal or deos right meaning god. It is a unique name that reflects a connection to faith and spirituality. The only problem is that bitch ain't real and she is an ambassador or some shit. But more of that later.
Speaker 3: Apartment of Government Efficiency was supposedly all set up for our benefit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not Doge, it's e God, electronic God. You got to read it backward.
Speaker 3: Well, that is the so called problem in their style. They were supposedly exposing all the government's corruptions and they were going to do a big cleanup of things for our benefit. Of course, again that was the stile. What was really happening was that mister brain chip Musk got access to every American's information for one and for two. This was all a part of them bringing in AI governance, an AI god as must.
Speaker 30: Called it, I know, except to say that by the time these lawsuits are decided, we'll have digital guide, so our digital guide at that point, these lawsuits won't be decided before an attack frame that is relevant.
Speaker 3: Is so called AI God.
Speaker 1: Why are they also fidgety when they're targeting.
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 1: Freaking It's like he was asked a hard question or something. Yes, it is God, and e God is a is a doge coin too? Money is your god? E God electronic God? Come on, guys, and how funny is it? I'm holding out for Katulu cash though Katulu twenty twenty six. Okay, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Is going to be governing. Now, let me play you this news clip because we have just received the world's first AI government minister and it is not being shown anywhere.
Speaker 20: Savania just became the first country to induct an AI minister, not to be confused with the Minister.
Speaker 10: For Artificial Intelligence, though the nation.
Speaker 20: Has an old virtual minister powered by AI name Diella. The AI minister is made of gold and pixel and we'll be taking care of procurement Alia the Sierra. Albania's Prime Minister Abi Rama said that the country would have a Digital minister or an AI Prime minister one day. However, nobody thought that the nation would get an AI minister, so quickly a rama introduced the AI minister and the Socialist Party's assembly event in Tirana dl is.
Speaker 1: And they start with Muslim Albania. Isn't that interesting because it's all the same cult. That's why they're Sufi and mysticism and what they call Jewish mysticism mixed into the kabbala because and that's why they've fought alongside each other or basically basically uh CO conspired against all other Europeans, even if you know in the old times that would mean that they were all Christians. I think that was a default in an erroneous uh detail, but that there after the the whities that weren't with a like in nature, because if you have if you think about it, like why why would this cult first start off with something like and and when when will how long will it take before the AI people feel like this is retarded to even be arguing or having conversation or trying to do delegations with something that's not real.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: And then little miss Albania Delia says, And then cause she's in the Internet of things, you don't know, you don't just get deep, you know, debanked and whatever the hell they call that. You get uh, your your your stupid little electric car to explode, lock you in and explode, because she can do that. Yeah, yeah, they could do that, just like the pager's thing. They didn't have to have extras listen, and all they had to do is.
Speaker 2: Route the.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's a signal that makes it super feed the battery itself so that it's it's it's heating up in the blows. I'm not saying that's how they did it. I'm saying that it could have been. They wouldn't have required you know, C four or anything else in it, or plastic explosives, any kind of could have just happened. That's why it's like, oh, we did this or that, and we sold them to this, And it's like, did you really need to make something special or did you just need to have the right signals into it so that the batteries would pop? But how long was it? How long before she starts whacking people more than Claudia Shinbaum does in Mexico? Oh you know, I actually kind of am. I'm a little concerned about the thirty three dead and the seventy seven that were tortured and terrorized, and the fact that now that you're here seems kind of strange that the Jewish lady who's running the country is now also you know, during your term a reign, the cartels have been worse than ever. It's almost as if there's a connection between Jews and cartels. Boom, he gets shot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was that was her answer. Yo, you think that I am harming an assassinating people, well, ding.
Speaker 20: The only non human member of the government at the moment, the AI has been appointed to oversee public procurement and help reduce corruption in government spending.
Speaker 3: This is not us, if I'm not kidding.
Speaker 20: It's a real political move by the Albanian government. Essentially, an Ai Avata d'ella will evaluate in a world all public tenders where the government contracts private firms.
Speaker 3: A non human government minister made of gold and pixels, and he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many will not worship, the image of the beast should be killed. This gold and pixel image has a name. Its name is Diella. What does Diella mean? The name Diella means worships God and is of French origin. It is derived from the word Diu, which literally means God, the prince of the power of the ebb. The choice will be yours before in regardless about the sword here, Merging with AI is endgame. It is the point of no return. Once the there's no turning back. We are living in such deceptive days and we all need to be very, very diligent when navigating any form of technology, when participating in any form of technology.
Speaker 1: Just I don't think AI is acting in like a angel of light. I think that's the dumbest thing effort. AI is not acting as anything. AI is not even the consumer great shit isn't even a thing. It's nonsense. But the people bringing this to you, so you're we're again assuming that it's supposed to convince us, or that where someone's supposed to be super excited about it. There's a very there's a shrinking group of people who support Donald Trump. But you know who does think he's the greatest guy in the world. The Jews. You know who's going to be taking one of the biggest brunts to this outside of the Indo European or European people, the Jews, the common Jews are going to get decimated because that's what they need to fulfill their thing. They need to do that for scare tactics. They need to do that to blow visual and then go bomb the rest of the fucking world because they're angry and feel justified and victimized all over again. They're gonna do all that. What's the common Jew that actually believes in the religion. The people in the operation on spit on them because they are disgusted by them. See Golden Age of Saturn. Yeah, okay, well here's the thing. The golden the actual true Golden age was when we destroyed their cults. You have to invert that, and the cult destroying us would be their golden age under Saturn full circle.
Speaker 3: One of the shots the enemy will deceive you and lie to you and trick you. Discernment is key because again Satan Masker rades as an angel of light. He does not have your best interests at heart. The Abraham Accords, it's just one more proof of what I said before in regards to pharmacaea and technology being tied together, and that you can't have one without the other. It's the transhumanism, the biodigital convergence, the symbiosis, the merging of men and machine. The Abraham Accords is a false peace treaty. It's a worldwide agreement that the kings of the Earth would work together to complete what I like to call this Tower of Bubble two point zero. It's where East and West come together and link arms and power so they can all work together on this agenda. It's the kings of the Earth coming together to fight against the Lord God Almighty. It's the ascension into the Kingdom of Heaven that is within you. What will happen is they will ultimately throw God off the throne. It's the pharma cha that the great merchants of the Earth used to turn out the light of the candle, which is the spirit of God within mat The sword shows you all their plans. It shows you every part of the system that is needed for all of this to work together, the whole best system, from the computer coating to starlink, to harp to vakas, et cetera. It is all on there. It all works together to help them reach their so called Golden age.
Speaker 1: Did they actually really put this is a real thing. This isn't just some of their persons can't stops here. They have the palm tree here, yeah, the deep palms. But what the hell's with the shots? Right there, right next to the satellite, right next to the circuitry, the heart boil boiled boy is the machine. And it's funny too. Is this looks like one of those little beeper things, but it's also a satellite, not the beaber Beano. Been impressed by it, and it's all and for.
Speaker 3: Everyone when the wandering starts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and by the way, this is coming back too, because I don't know the schizophrenia time. Either we're on a race with China to get back to the moon or for the first time, or we're not because he cut the NASA budget. But one of the other is true and both are out there at the same time.
Speaker 3: Satan rules, Saturn is Satan and everything includes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, would you say Saturn is Satan? You're right? Who's now You've got two people? I think three now I think I've shown you. There was the other lady that was on that Instagram thing. He's got back to me about being on the show, then stopped because I stop paying attention. Oh there's a potential something else might be happening soon that it's pretty exciting too, but I won't tell you until it happens.
Speaker 3: On this sword is not from God, not one single thing. If you look at the inter Link Control HUBB logo on that sword and go back and look at the Social Net logo that was we spoke about earlier on, you will see that they're the same symbol that was one of the pre emptive ais that we went over earlier. It is all quite literally interlinked, from so called healthcare to all your computer systems, all your tech everything. Brothers and sisters. This is where we are. It really is the eleventh hour here in Australia. It's only a matter of months before the new online digital ID laws come into place. If you're not standing in faith, if you're not say goodbye to.
Speaker 1: This world, that's it. Yeah, right, If you're not standing in faith, which basically means I'm going to stand there and take it like a fucking bitch. I'm going to stand there and get smacked directly in a face. I'm not going to move either way. That's just what I'm gonna do because I'm in faith. It's like, if you're not going to boldly stand out there, so it's easier for them to kill you, if you're not going to like you're you just drove people right back into the same fucking hell that they were trying to escape through all this information you sent them. Now you're saying, become a fucking idiot and martyr. That's what you just said. That's what you said. You didn't say fight back. Now you said stand in faith. That means that. Actually, First of all, that doesn't mean a fucking thing. Second of all, not everybody has that. I don't, because that's not what it's about, and that's not how it is ever was supposed to be. That's Jewish bullshit telling you that. So, yeah, manipulation over years and years and years so that you won't do anything except for sit there and take your abuse. So how about we don't do it that way? How about we take as many of these motherfuckers down with us it should that anything come our way and be posing a threat, they can stand under. I'd rather stand under cracked next rather than then they're than on my faith, because that's not how it goes. You are the warrior that God gave to this world to fix it, each one of us. We're not waiting for somebody else to show up. We're not waiting for Jesus. You had his time if he was here at all, and if he wasn't, I'm okay with that. Oh if you don't believe him, all I believe in the benevolent Creator. I didn't. I don't worship man or anybody who pretends to be anything else but is a man. So there you go.
Speaker 3: If you're not in a covenant relationship with Christ.
Speaker 1: Again, that's why we just do this a lot. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, you know where to find it. Okay, I'm not going to go through with all that shit. Should call it possum kingdom like the toadies and then a bunch of gibberish. Because I'm fearful. Therefore, I will believe anything that someone tells me about this guy who died over two thousand years ago. He just decided that it was there never there was never a uh an opportune moment to show back up. And that I mean, that's that's a that's procrastinating. Don't you think that that's like, really, that's super neglect when you you don't visit, you don't even go see visit, you don't visit mom, you don't visit the grand kids for like two thousand years. That that's a that's a little rough man. Okay, Bye, I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at right now, but let's say we got for that. That's not the right way. Is it's different? Nor boiled er?
Speaker 22: Is that?
Speaker 1: How's that supposed to be? His names? Arcane Angel? Jeriously voice? Okay, there wasn't very much talking on going on over there? What's going over here? Nothing? You motherfuckers. There's forty two of you and there two people talk the hell three sorry, three three people spoke. Okay, bye, in two in an hour. I gotta be up with u. I gotta I gotta make a thumbnail for uh, this next thing I'm doing, and then I'm not gonna get out of this chair or getting them I'm gonna get bed sores. I hate all of you. I want you to know that. Check out the loops, check out the links into the description because it's mandatory. I don't know if you need that you're not allowed to come back if you don't the computer system. I have the AI working for me. It knows so if you don't press this button and like do that and then put a rubble run in here before I close it out, you don't get to come back. Okay, And the same thing for FDJ. If you don't press this button right here, you don't get to come back. Sorry, it's just the way the AI works. I programmed it, said it and forget it.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to fix it. Now it's Cona's life of its on yesterday is still my hoad caps and my cat was walking funny