Speaker 1: Baby shock to the big your cool, shut you cood shatter the big your cood.
Speaker 2: Saffter the big cool.
Speaker 3: I gotta feels that's a season. Now I'm on a slant this ship at you not just get over here now, I gotta xtars. Now you're gonna punse that bitch and the good right now, lets get over here on now, somebody heaven, I'm not the pumps in.
Speaker 4: The good bitch.
Speaker 2: She gotta deme a cool night.
Speaker 4: She got a need leven, she gotta evil evil.
Speaker 5: Everybody medio code shot to the bed o could.
Speaker 4: I gotta feels.
Speaker 2: That's a season.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna smell the ship out of shad whiskey over here.
Speaker 4: I gotta hextars.
Speaker 6: Now you don't punch that bitch and it girl right now, pitch get over here on now. Somebody han't and not the perms and the goods train.
Speaker 3: She got a demo in a Cruds and she got a demody in a prim Abo.
Speaker 2: In a cruising.
Speaker 4: She got a prim.
Speaker 2: Shock to the meig your cool shut you coude.
Speaker 1: Shut to the big your coude a after the big cool.
Speaker 3: I gotta feels that's a season. I'm on a slande this ship achy. Let's get over here now. I gotta hex stars. Now you're gonna punse that bitch and it good. Right now, let's get over here on now, somebody heaven.
Speaker 4: I'm not the pumps in the good bitches.
Speaker 2: She gotta de coo.
Speaker 1: She got an evil devil. She got an evil devilbody.
Speaker 2: Order the medio cod shad to a bety cool.
Speaker 3: I gotta feels that's a season. I'm gonna smell the ship out of whiskey over here. I gotta hexts now, you don't punch that bitch and it girl. Right now, it's get over here on now. Somebody hen't turned out the perms and the good.
Speaker 2: Training.
Speaker 4: She got a demo in a corudin.
Speaker 1: She got a demody in a bran pouting.
Speaker 4: She got a.
Speaker 7: Did you ever have victory outreach experience when you're on the West coast?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 7: It's basically like church, Oh sholo shirts.
Speaker 4: Hey dude, this is a great sholo shirts.
Speaker 7: So homie, you could go anywhere home, so show up shirts. I'd be going here instead of freaking rous church or whatever. You show up shirts. This church is about fifty thou less day than freaking rousean bro show up shirts. How come I didn't even know about freaking sholo shirts, j B. How come in had tolo hurts bro show up shirts. He's over trying to get inside of the freaking ruselans, bud buddy shirts, showo shirts.
Speaker 2: You need to go to.
Speaker 4: Come grabbing a flying head blue Like what what what am I?
Speaker 2: The white du You know that ain't good enough?
Speaker 1: Oh President chi Chas, you won't meet them age?
Speaker 7: Whoa dude seeing bro? They based us hello chips and making freaking white blue jugs, taking Chinese drugs all they don't even how the all the the women like they were fat before every lanuage fat dude. It's like women were just always like a circle, dude, Like they was bored coming out like a circle, bro, Like they didn't even go through like a transformation where they were like when they were young or whatever. Like they was just straight a circle the whole time. Rode the spheares, Bro. That's the orbs essentially what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: How could you or whatever baby shock to the big your cool, shut you coude.
Speaker 1: Shut to the big your coude after the big cool.
Speaker 3: I gotta feels that's a season. I'm on a sland. This ship aching not brisk it over here. I gotta hex stars. Now you're gonna plus that bitching it good?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 4: Biskit over here?
Speaker 7: On now, somebody heaven.
Speaker 4: I'm not the pumps in the good bit.
Speaker 2: Cool got a cool.
Speaker 4: She got an evil devil. She got an evil evil. Shock to the bigsbody.
Speaker 7: How we gonna get him out? What's up? Nerds? Welcome everybody, It's time to get into it. We have a huge evening of streams immediately after this. We will transition, as you know, into tonight's sort of debate. I don't know if I can call it a debate, but friendly exchange? Is that a safe enough term for all of you people? Is that a safe space term for you snowflakes? What if we have a friendly exchange with our trad cat buddy, David Riley. You probably know him as Blonde in the Belly of the Beast co host. They've always been friendly to what we do. They've had me on their show, We've had some good conversations. So we're gonna have a conversation with a tradcat tonight about the SSPX status and excommunication what does that mean? What does it mean for people in the trad cat world in terms of Rome, in terms of Orthodoxy. I'm not one hundred percent sure if David Riley attends the SSPX, So we're gonna have to find all that out tonight. I don't know a lot of the details, but we'll see, and I'm sure we'll have a good conversation. I don't need to be mean to have friendly conversations, so I'm looking forward to that. That will be immediately after today. Did you see Pearl did a video about you? No, I don't know anything about Pearls videos. I don't keep up with Pearl. What's the Pearl video about me? Shackling the Big cool right now? I hate him? Actually, I don't think I was that mean about her interviews, So I don't know why she said I hate them. That seems like a little extreme. We make jokes about all kinds of stuff, so I don't know. But today, because there are hearings about MK Ultra, hearings about MK Ultra, and for those who don't know, we had the journalist Tom O'Neill who wrote Chaos with regard to the Mansons. He I didn't realize this until today. Somebody sent me this video, so I thought it'd be a good topic to discuss today. I didn't know he was as an author, I would be invited to testify. Testify right now, got an mk altrademon in a cool gnaw. But I noticed that when I searched for my many talks on him Kilt, I would say, we've done probably ten times on this subject. Guess what comes up in the YouTube search like one or two. So essentially I spoke for hours on end on the subject for no reason whatsoever, only to speak to eight or ten thousand people at the time. So perfect timing to rehearse this information and actually get back into two of the key documents, two key texts that were written very early on. And I would say, with this new information that we have these classic texts. You have the Walter Bowart book Operation Mind Control, first written in nineteen seventy eight, and then John Marx's classic book CIA and Mind Control in the Search for the Manian Candidate, who also wrote other CIA tell all sort of critiques.
Speaker 8: This is the.
Speaker 7: Marx book there, but it was written a little bit later, maybe nineteen eighty two. I think, so a few years later. The books cover some of the same material, but they also have some of their own unique insights and information. And then Jamie also has quite a bit in her books that we'll look at a few of the imagery, symbolic, archetypal associations that are made with regard to m Cultra. And of course I wrote a trilogy that speaks heavily of mk Ultra as their Callywood one, two, and three. I've got another stack of books over here as well that will relate to Mkultra, all of which seem to be pretty much vindicated. Now, given that there's new hearings, I don't expect there to be much new in these hearings. There could be new information, As you guys probably know, there were fourteen boxes supposedly of books relating to mk Eltra files and mkultra files were half destroyed by I want to say, Richard Helmes. I think he ordered them to be destroyed. Seven of the fourteen were destroyed, and supposedly there's only seven left. And that's at least the story of what's going on. And so we're going to start with Operation Mind controled by Bollart. This one was pretty thorough and I'm a little pissed off because I did an entire discussion of this and it's disappeared. I don't know if I got pulled or what. But there are versions of these still out there, so you can find most of these at the website archived and in the member section. I also have a separate talk for members that almost nobody knows about, which is mkulture Operations in Australia. Stumbled upon a book written a few years ago on just M culture in Australia. It was very fascinating and it really opened up a window into how broad these operations were. They were not just located in the United States. They were present throughout the Western world, throughout the Commonwealth, of course, ports and down Tavistock. They were participating in the other side of the Atlantic in the same operations under different code names, as well as in the US, Canada and also as we know now Australia and probably many other countries. You know, with Gladio, we saw a very similar situation where over time we learned that Gladio didn't have cells just in Italy, but all throughout Europe. And so as time goes by, as more stuff gets declassified, more people write books, more and more information gets colated, we learn more about the m culture projects, and I think the best place to start would be to some of the symbology that we associate with it for good reason. And so one of the things that Jamie highlighted in her two books. She wrote a book called Weird Stuff and some of that, some of that symbology. I think you'll note that this type of trauma based mind control, that this usually associated with Operation monarch. We'll get into MONARCHA in a little bit, we'll talk about the Gateway process, we'll talk about Stanford Research, all of those adjacent types of programs. But Jamie argues in her essays that it's also used quite often in fiction, and so she tied it into pop culture. Over the years, we've seen a lot of pop artists really kind of almost like zombies, adopt all the symbology that goes along with the archetypes of in culture. We could say, for example, I'm sure we've all seen the pop stars doing the one I all seeing eye, left eye, et cetera. Now, obviously it doesn't mean that every one of these pop stars knows everything about what's going on many of them just do the symbols and they think they're throwing up gang signs because it looks cool. However, many of them are actually initiated into witchcraft. Many of them might even be into kabala. We know for sure that Madonna, for example, is a cobblist. Lady Gaga has spoken of influence from Marina Abramovich other witches. We know that Katy Perry speaks of being initiated into witchcraft. So I think a lot of the symbology here is more so explicitly perhaps out of witchcraft, but also croleyan I know. We know for example that Jay Z and Beyonce are devotees openly of Alistair Crowley, and they've discussed that. It's been well known for probably fifteen years now. And so when you look at the imagery that they use, it's often kind of repeated styles and repeated archetypal pictures, archetypal structures. We will find, for example, Beyonce playing quite often on Metropolis imagery, where she's sort of like the AI sex spot that's created in Metropolis. She does that all the time. She uses a lot of Masonic imagery. She's the Queen Bee in the sense of the beehive that's actually pretty prominent in Mormonism and Freemasonry. And you'll notice down there at the bottom that's the triangle of manifestation if you read Croley or if you study anything to do with witchcraft, and that's definitely what's going on with jay Z because as a devaitye of Crowley, they learned very early on to do what they call a triangle of manifestation, whereby they position their eye and they believe that through will and intentionality they can and will you know, they can manifest that shit, though they could cause it to manifest if you a powerful wizard. Also, a lot of artists, I think are susceptible to this type of cult, this type of thinking, because artists are, you know, creative types. They tend to be influenced by imagery, by feeling, by emotion, and perhaps things that normies or normal people. And obviously artists can be normis, but they're influenced by things that we might not necessarily connect. So association at a level of right brain left brain integration is something that's the case, and a lot of artists and very successful artists or musicians and so they're able to think and see patterns, perhaps at a level that many people do not. But also you can have an illicit version of that, an invalid version of that, which is just schizophrenia. Sometimes artists become skitzos. So we want to be careful to avoid the schizotyr of this kind of stuff and thinking something like, oh, every time a butterfly appears, that's monarch it c mk ultra mind control. Not necessarily. It really depends on who put the image there, who the artist is, why they're doing it, what their thought was, or perhaps producers and handlers behind the scenes. That's also a possibility. But no, it's not the case that every time a cross appears, every time a lion appears. Right, These are images that can be somewhat versatile. For example, Gnostics use their own gnostic cross. Does that mean that every time I see a cross it's a Gnostic cross. Croley uses an image of a chalice and a dove coming into the chalice. Does that mean that every time it's see a chalice and a dove it's Crollianism. No, that's common in Latin Roman Catholic churches, and that's not all Crollianism, although maybe in the Roman Catholic Church's case it might be quite a few Crollians, you know, sneaking around touching butts. So symbols are polyvalent. Symbols have multiple layers to them, and the meaning of any symbol, especially if it is something very generic, very broad, like a geometric structure like a triangle. Triangles are everywhere, Okay, they don't always mean illuminate, confirm, So we want to be careful to avoid a symbolic version of the word concept fallacy, where we just assume that a single symbol has a single reference that leads to schizo. That's why Charles Manson literally said Jesus is the devil, because they're both in the scriptures as a lion. All right. So if there's a roaring lion that's going around seeing whom he made devour and it's a lot, and well that's the devil, Peter says, then Jesus is the devil. You see. That's literally Manson Carl Jung level argumentation. Masons do the same thing. Lucifer is the morning star, but Jesus is also described as the morning star. Therefore Jesus lose you see how stupid this is. It's literally insane, schizo level stuff, and it's the same type of mistake that people make with the word concept fallacy. All right, So with those caveats out of the way, and if you want Jamie's essays on pop culture and mind control, I wrote helped her write one of the chapters in this book. So this is also a little bit partly me. You can get signed copies at the website in the shop of my books and Jamie's books. So let's get into Walter Bowert's This is one of the first books written exposing MK ultra in the West, and Bowert did a really good job, and I think most of what he wrote has been vindicated. Bowart says that really the goal of mk Ultra is to create a kind of zombie population that could be controlled through a variety of means. So it's not just a matter of, for example, of finding the CIA SA and you know sex op girl who's gonna you know, choke putin out a in a honeypot sex operation. Right, it's not Scarlett Johansson in Black Widow or Milijovovic in Resident Evil. There was a an element of that kind of stuff where they did study people at that level. Part of for example, Monarch and Art to Choke and other operations that are classed under mkultra, but in reality, as Bowarck correctly says, he says, I read the big New Brazenski, and when I read Brazenski's Technocratic Mind Control book, which is essentially Between Two Ages, how to create a technocratic technotronic era, Pomp Up the Jam, pump it up technotronic. It's much more than the idea of just creating assassins out of our children. It's actually to create a zombie population of zombie kids andie zombie public. So invisible weapons or psychotronic weapons as you may know emfv LEF, the type of technology which is real, which was mentioned in many documents mentioned in Brazinski's Between Two Ages. Bowart begins a book by saying that these developed out of MK ultra projects. Probably everybody's seen the Manchurian Candidate movie from the nineteen fifties. Frank Sinatra is in it, and that's based on the Richard Condon novel. But what's unfortunate about that presentation of one of the first pop culture presentations of MK Ultra. If you've not seen it, you probably would for research purposes enjoy it. It's kind of a slow movie. I think Angela Lansbury is in it. Let me find the old one. But the problem with this movie is that, as you can imagine, this is set in the Cold War, the Cold War, excuse me, nineteen sixty two, I think the novels from the fifties, because it's based on a novel, and then of course they remade it in two thousand and four with Denzel It's a pretty good version too, but you go back to the nineteen sixty two version with Frank Sinatra. The problem with this presentation of it is that it's clearly Cold War propaganda. The problem is not the Soviets these days, right, we're not having to do mcultra secret mind control research because of Soviets. But that was the justification back then, as we will see as to why they quote had to do it. If we don't do it, the Soviets will, and so in this presentation you have I think Sinatra is kind of the lead in this kind of busting up this mind control operation run by Sino Soviets. Right, so you've got Chinese hints Manchurian candidate, You've got Soviets, uh, And they kidnapped various soldiers and brainwash them to come back and be Communist assassins for the Soviet state, the super state. And there are some interesting elements that were used in the film very early on, like the idea of mind control symbology and triggers. You know, you have the girl wearing the playing card, the queen, this kind of stuff. But the problem with this movie again is that it's a little slow, and it's also just set within Cold War dialectics, like, oh, it's not the CIA doing this, no, no, no, you see, it's the Soviets doing it. It's uh Stalin, it's Uh and drop Off, it's Brezhnev, it's Gormachov. It's all the Soviets doing the mind control. And in America, you know, we're all about freedom, bro, We're all about that freedom dog. We would never ever do such a thing. Of course, that's obviously not true, because the West was engaging in all the exact same mind control operations, and the Soviets had their own programs and versions of this. They even had a version of Stanford Research Project SI Spies. Mark Hacker translated some good KGB essays and histories relating to the Soviet version of SI Spies, their version of Project Stargate. If you watch the Terrible Steven Spielberg Indiana Jones with Kate Blanchet, where she's playing like that Soviet SI spy, that Indiana Jones four is about that. Vont know your mind? So I would say manchuer in Kennedy is worth watching just for historical insight, but it is absolutely Cold War propaganda. When they did the Denzel update, it's interesting they added in the idea of implantable microchips. So in this story, Denzel was deployed, I want to say, to Vietnam or something like that. Maybe it was Desert Storm. I think it's Vietnam. But he finds another soldier who was in Desert Storm who also underwent m K ultrast style mind control, and I will spoil the whole story for you, but it turns out in this version that the soldiers are being trained and ultimately they're looking for the perfect political assassin. So there's a private corporation that has taken some of these soldiers and they've mind controlled leave Schreiber to be a political assassin. And one thing I did appreciate about the update is in the updated version they make it a corporation, so that's a private corporation that's engaging in the mind control rather than the Soviet state or the Sino Soviets. And this is also similar if you saw the Warren Batty movie Parallax View. Parallaxvia is another mk Ultra classic type of movie. This is from the nineteen seventies and in this version, Warren Batty plays this sort of broke ass journalist who's on the on the case, he's got the scoop and he tracks down this story about mind control and creating you know, my control assassins to a corporation that's going to do a high profile event with some political some politician, and it's it's a it's a pretty good movie. I won't spoil it, but as you can imagine, Warren Beatty does end up also having to enlist in the mk ultrip mind control projects. Yeah, leave Schreiber is to Patsy. I'm not saying that he's the one that they chose to be the sort of assassin for another high profile political person. So we've seen this type of story repeated throughout Hollywood, and Hollywood loves to just keep it at the level of, you know, the individual spy. I did a video on Black Widow. Black Widow was a more recent fictional presentation of the same stuff, right when they did the Marvel Scarlet Johansson story of her character Black Widow. She is a Soviet ballerina chick and she's brought into a honeytrap, so she's intended to be another one of these sex operatives. I don't know why the video's not working. And she's kidnapped when she's young, so quite a bit of revelation in this one, because if I recall, it's Milijoviovic's daughter plays her when she's young, and she's kidnapped and put into a mind control program to be an assassin. But of course she gets saved and recruited by the West and she becomes an agent of Shield, which, if you follow the narrative of Marvel, Shield is actually Builderberg and NATO. They actually say, you know, Samuel L. Jackson is working for NATO, So the so called good guys right are actually the bad guys. But I did a video if you want to see it breaking down MK ultra and symbolism in Black Widow. So to get back to Walter Bowart's presentation. By the way, if you want a support the stream, you can do so through superchats. Superchats are done through stream Labs. The link is pinned. You can also superchat me through YouTube natively if you feel so inclined. Any of your questions about this, I'd be happy to answer. By the way, I've also I've read pretty much most of the public books that are out there on MK ultra, so it's a subject that i do know very well. There's one book I've not read yet which I do have and I'm looking forward to getting into, and that's Gordon Thomas, who's written many books on intelligence history and espionage. She wrote the famous Massad history Gideon Spice, which we've mentioned many many times. But he also has a book on MK ultra. But I've not read that one yet. But I feel like given sort of the theme of the critiques of M culture are usually centered around illicit and medical experimentation, right, And I mean that's not bad. I'm not saying that there aren't victims we had. Of course, the Canadian government has apologized to the victims. The US government has apologized to Bill Clinton even did a public I won't apologize to the victims of kayltra at wink wink. He did an apology many years ago. So it's been well known and admitted. People have gotten payouts for being abused in these various programs. And you know, it's not that it's wrong to come out and talk about these victims. It's just that it's really missing what the purpose of all this was. Everybody still thinks, because of movies, that the purpose of all this was just to create the perfect mind controlled sex slave, or to create the perfect you know, miladjovivic assassin or something. That's not the real purpose. The purpose was mastering the mind, mastering the inner world such that the masses could be controlled. And that's the element that nobody ever talks about. That's the whole purpose of it. I mean, what's the purpose of a perfect mind control assassin when political assassinations are actually very rare. Furthermore, you don't actually need a mind controlled assassin or some lunatic that you've shot up with a thousand drugs when you can hire a hitman like governments have hired mafia for over a century. To carry out political assassinations, you don't actually have to have some risky operation of some drugged ut lunatic, although you can have that. Those type of people can make good patsies. There have been many patsies for these types of operations. In fact, there was a there was a Marky Mark Wahlber movie called Shooter, and Shooter has sort of the same pattern of the idea of the guy who's, you know, just the patriot type of soldier guy who gets you know, brought into something and then he is the patsy and then he has to prove that he didn't really do it. And the Shooter is a pretty good movie has this exact same theme. But again, I'm not gonna talk too much more about all the Hollywood stuff. Last one I'll mention is and there's quite a few of these. I mean, there's you know, this is a trope in so many movies, and we've covered it so many times that it's not There's Banshee Chapter, there's American Ultra with Jesse Eisenberg, all based on MK Ultram and put into you know, a very fictional Hollywood eyes presentation. And there's also I think identity with John Cusack, and we did a whole breakdown of both identity and Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher. If you come over here to this video that I did probably five six, seven years ago, we broke all those movies down so you can get into the more Hollywood side of it. But the day I want to focus on the actual documents on what was going on. So I think it's interesting that he just comes right out boort and says the idea is to just create zombies. They really want to create a zombie population that they can control. Some of the early experiments and the m culture experiments begin initially back in the nineteen forties, experimented with weed, so marijuana was one of the first things they experimented with. Then they wanted to find a truth serum, so they were using different drugs and saying can we give some of these soldiers. They began testing with army soldiers a truth serum that would make them tell the truth. And this is another aspect of this most people don't know. And this is something that is theorized by doctor Richard Spence, not Richard Spencer, the Zionist guy. Richard Spence, the intelligence historian whom we've interviewed. He wrote a book on Crowley called Secret Agents sixty sixty six, and in that book he says, there's a very interesting possibility that Crowley, who wrote a bunch of drug diaries, right, this is Alexir Croley writing these diaries about his and other people's experiences on various drugs. What they would tap into, what kind of experiences they would have, deities, demons, creative influences, etc. And he thinks that because Croley partied pretty heavily in many instances with Aldus Huxley, they partied together. I don't know if that means touching bots, but I wouldn't be surprised that also led Huxley, in the British side of this, to also have their version of m Kelcher. Perhaps their version was even first. If we look at theres a perception, which we covered in depth a couple of years ago, we have a whole lecture on this book. This is a very closely adjacent deep dive into MK ultra types off before mk ultra. In fact, he's describing his intense LSD experiences in nineteen fifty four, or maybe it's mescaline or payotia, forget exactly what it is. But we have a whole lecture on that book, and then we learn that when we get into books like Brave New World, we're seeing the application of those same principles. Ravene Role was written twenty years before, twenty two years before Doors of Perception, but you can begin to see that it's the same elite power structure in the UK and in the West in America that's using studies on drugs, cults, shamans, shamanism, i'm annita, muskerra, the shroom right. Gordon Waston, as you probably know, sinds Or is sent with JP Morgan money to go find various antheagens in Latin South America, various mushrooms and so forth that could be synthesized into some form of truth serum or some form of mind control drug, powerful hallucinogens, and that becomes LSD that's eventually synthesized by Sandow's Pharmaceuticals and Abbi Hoffman. But some of the other projects that are also part of Mkultra are things like memory studies and wiping out memories or recovering lost memories. I need to see if I can find that one. There was a very helpful page some years back that had a list of all the titles of Mkultra subprojects. And this is because culture was not one project. M Culture was a host of dozens of projects at dozens of universities all over the world, studying everything from shamanism and the occult to mental telepathy telekinesis, to remote viewing, to indigenous religions, indigenous religious drug practices, shrooms and antheagens, et cetera, sleep studies or a big part of in cultra near death experiences. We're a big part of in culture. Let me see if I can find that one. There's one page that has a list it used to come up. I might have it saved. This is it, but it's this is way too Let me check my bookmarks because I forgot to bring this up. I think I have it saved my bookmarks here. Yes, this is it perfect, can't believe I found it. And this is a very helpful list here from government documents from National Archives. So even though this is at a site website based around abuse and ritual r A, you can see the title of all the documents and so this is the first box from nineteen forties to nineteen seventies, and this is the box of documents that are under the classification of Art to Choke. So you're going to notice that there's there's odd names, there's Bluebird, there's Monarch, there's art to Choke. These are all sort of projects with many other subprojects underneath them, and mk ulture is just sort of a blanket term that covers kind of a lot of these mind control projects. It's still debated actually what MK stands for. A lot of people think that it's the German because in Marx's book he says there was this German name for you know, and that that's where it comes from. Who knows, It's not one hundredercent sure, as far as I'm aware. But you'll notice that we see in box one, under subprojects of art to show, we have studies of LSD first and foremost LSD in the Air Force and the Smithsonian. So you can begin to see, like, wait a minute, this is all kinds of crazy shit that you wouldn't even think has a connection. What does LSD and the Air Force have to do with the Smithsonian plants in isolation and the characterization of Rivilla Corimbosa drugs in general, the Maul halland manual. What is that Hall and drive? Who knows what that is? Denver University hypnosis studies. This is another element that people overlook. Hypnosis was a huge part of M culture, even to the point of a lot of psychology and sociology throughout these decades is part of culture projects. Some of them were done even without the participants and the doctors and the researchers even knowing they were part of M culture. For example, John Marx will highlight the Human Ecology Fund which was set up with this innocuous name of Human Ecology, and a lot of the people engage in that research, getting the grants and whatnot, they didn't even know they were part of M. K uldra. It just had these innocuous code names. So hypnosis was a big part of it. Office of Naval Research is mentioned here studying depressants and schizophrenics and alcoholism, botanicals, personality assessments. In fact, John Mars has another paper that he wrote that I found some years back where he shows that I just went blank. Who's that? Abraham Maslow? Maslow's hierarchy of needs and the entire development of the personality profile of I, NTJ, I NF SSPX, All the I n FP, I NTP whatever that's all comes out of MK ultra studies. And the reason they did that was at that time they wanted a way to classify world leaders into these personality profiles that they thought could give them an edge in terms of international relations and geopolitics and espionage. So even the hierarchy of needs of Abraham Maslow was part of all this. Yeah, well, of course Sidney got leave. He's going to be mentioned very prominently. I mean, we're not even to be able to get to all of the doctors because there were so many. I've got right here. This is a very rare book. I don't even know if you can get this. In fact, I think this is Jamie's book. Jamie actually got a physical copy of doctor Jose Delgado, famous for putting the mind control chips inside of the bulls and the animals, right, his book Physical Control of the Mind Towards a psycho civilized Society. So even from the title you can tell that what's a psycho civilized society? Oh, that's talking about clockwork orange, right, that's what they do to Alex in Clockwork Orange I've got As you guys know, we've covered this one. This is a actual mkult doctor m Keulter book, doctor John C. Lily, the weirdo that had the dolphin fetish, who thought that he was stepping outside of time and space to the edge of the universe to be bathed in the white light of the beyond. That's how he describes it. John C. Lily was an mk lture doctor, and of course he was one of the pioneers of implantable RFID microchips in monkeys, and he was doing all that research for the Navy. But in this book here he actually describes dosing children with LSD, So you can begin to see that these are absolute lunatics. They're mad scientists, and they're part of the cult of intelligence according to Bowart. But I think it's very relevant that we look through more of these insane just all over the place projects. By the way, guys, if you want to support the stream, nobody else is covering the full story of mk Ultra, So if you are enjoying this information, please support the stream through super chats right there. Accordingly, I guess I'm a grifter if you ask for super chats. But that's what pays the bills, that's what keeps the life on dog. Yeah, psycho civilized society run by circle. In fact, one of the most prolific serial killers in Australian history was the one doing the sleep studies and putting people all the way to the edge of death and then bringing them back. His name was Harry, Harry, Harry something. I forget his name. I always forget this guy's name. Went bring up. But he's Australia's most prolific serial killer. But he was working in a mental institute in a hospital. So he's not a serial killer because he wore a lab coat. And if you wear a lab coat, you're you're not a killer, obviously, you're a science man. Let me bring that up because I always forget that guy's name. No, it's not him, Harry Bailey, I think that's him. Many of the patients were dosed and eventually passed away or committed on a lightnings. I think this is it.
Speaker 9: About the treatment.
Speaker 2: All we knew is that.
Speaker 9: He was going to be put to sleep for three weeks and it was just going to give his brain a rest, and that's all we knew. We didn't know about drugs, we didn't know about electric shock treatment.
Speaker 2: We knew nothing.
Speaker 3: These lines have been wrecked.
Speaker 7: And not only that, they were fortunately told that they were suffering from a mental illness, when in fact they were suffering the damage from a very dangerous and unorthodox treatment. So it turns out there's an entire documentary on doctor Harry Bailey, the Sleep Studies, Psycho serial Killer that you can watch there. I put in the chat for you goods later if you want to watch it later. Yeah, that's him. Doctor Harry Bailey Australian psychiatrist notorious for the Chelmsford private hospital scandal in the sixties and seventies. He championed his deep sleep therapy by keeping patience basically in comas at the point of death and then bringing them back. This, by the way, if you watched that weird show THEA with Britt Marlin, that sci fi chick that's always in all of these alternate reality cult movies, The OA was a very bizarre Netflix show. Everybody was really into it, and then had that really weird ending where they did basically some sort of performative public sequence of dance that stopped a mass pop pop event, and then in the second season it got even totally crazy with full on just alternate acid trip reality stuff. People either love it or hate it. It was very bizarre. Brad Pitt was one of the executive producers, by the way, But in the first season, the villain is exactly Harry Bailey. He's the guy who is kidnapping people and basically putting them into near death experiences and then bringing them back to study the near death experiences. So I don't know if the villain in season one is based on him or not, but it's very close, all right. So let's get back to the list. Here, they were studying CIA support at Fort Dietrich, and Fort Dietrick is where the CIA studies the Mkultu studies transition into MK Search and MK Delta. So as you probably know, there were House sent inquiries into MK Ultra, the Church Committee and others, and they did find that this was a huge, insane level of decades of abuse and they shut down Mkultra. But M culture didn't actually shut down. It just got turned into a new name and it got moved to Fort Dietrich, which was actually where they study a lot of biowarfare and bioweapons, so it transitioned into more so biometrics and implantables and tech transhumanist type stuff. And Walter Bowert was so ahead of his time that in nineteen seventy eight, in the last chapter of the book he says, this is all ultimately now about transhumanism. He was way way ahead of its time. What else were they studying? Again, more LSD magic. They were studying both stage magic and ritual magic. Both of those things come up. I have a book over here on CIA studies into stage magic and how that could be used in various operations. They were studying synthesis of johimbe hydro chloride, so Shaman's drugs drug studies. Again, I'm Anita Muscara right there. See that. So there is all the research that doctor David Patrick Harry has focused on his PhD. We've interviewed him many times. And there you have in Kiltra Subproject twenty two studying under Artichokes studying I'm Anita Musquerra, Office of Naval Research funding for LSD three studies at Fort Dietrich bio warfare. We don't know what botanicals plants. More support of magic. We don't know exactly what type of magic, but collections of botanicals, abrams, LSD research. Here's a weird. One subproject involved getting a man into a diverted freighter, just studying people in weird situations. Even in box number two, MK ultra CI safehouses, drug traffickers, studying combinations of drugs with sensory deprivation tanks, and hypnosis. Studying of aromatics so smell sense basically fart studies, cancer studies, more LSD Cornell research. So this is happening here he's a Cornell university. Here's a blanked out university of hypnosis artichoke being done at Cornell. Here's three more projects on botanicals, studying a brain, concussions, pharmacology, drug tests, alcohol, sleep, sleep studies, and insomnia. Look at that. There you go. Now, I mentioned Gordon Wasson, who was sent by JP Morgan to go find the antheagens in the shrooms. And here you haven't mentioned right here in box three subproject fifty eight JP Morgan funding Gordon Wasson. Subproject sixty is the Human Ecology Fund. And that's what I told you was one of the fronts. There it is right there. Subproject sixty studying Hungarian refugees. Just weird shit, just random ass weird shit'll pop up in here, studying electroshock. There we go, alcohol drug studies, Rutgers University Studies. I wonder what that is, just knockout. Here's six different biolab studies. Don't know what those are. Mental health studies at Massachusetts, matchuists, mental health studies, University of Kentucky, Narcotics studies, small HF. I don't know what HF is. Hefas the study and help and bitches studying hefas more Hungarian refugee studies. I wonder if that I wanted they were experimenting on Hungarian refugees, because in one of the documents, the mk ulture doctor said they requested more undesirable persons to experiment on, so you can see what they think of people. Toxins in Cuba. Now, we heard, according to viral videos recently that one of the things that was recently declassified was this idea that they would use uh weaponed bugs, ticks and sprays in Cuba that perhaps could have its origins in Subproject ninety three. Here osgood George Kelly, schizophrenic studies. By the way, the Australian stuff that I mentioned earlier, the book on in culture in Australia, there was quite a bit that had to do with studying schizophrenia and dementia, perhaps to weaponize it. Mass conversion studies. I don't know if that means religion. It could mean conversion to religion. So they were even studying religion, you know, indigenous religios. A lot of shaman type studies come up, African studies, African attitudes is mentioned right there. Studying adolescent gangs and children's summer camps. Look at that, so I mean they're they're everything, dude, And adolescent gangs could be relevant too with the eventual usage of the gangs. For you know, the CIA is drug, drug trafficking stuff, sabotage of petroleum. That's a weird one. Studying electrodes, Russian study m k Naomi. Okay, there's another one of these projects. Don't know what that is, but it's it's here, just mentioned as MK naomi studying gas sprays and aerosols, Studying the mentally disturbed in their environment, Cultural influences on children. Look at that. Pop culture, so m culture absolutely connected to pop culture right there. Project one point seventeen, microbiology, telecontrol. I don't know what tele control is, but presumably sort of radio RC radio control. More more drug research, more chemical studies, studying disaster and stress responses, Rapid hypnotic induction. CIA safehouses two of these San Francisco. That might be Midnight Climax, right because we know that, I mean, I don't know, but we know that Midnight Climax was the CIA's project that we talked about this with John Kuryaku, the declassified usage of prostitutes to dose the John's at the House of Ill Repute with LSD, and that's an actual declassified operation. You can look at up Midnight Climax, one of the most famous out of Kultra guys. If you would remember to hit like and also subscribe to the channel. We cover this kind of material quite often. Appreciate those super chats. We'll get to some of those. Heurna minute. Remember we will transition directly after this stream into tonight's sort of debate. We will be having a discussion with a traditional Catholic David Riley over at I don't know if he's still on blonde in the belly the Beast Channel, but he's was is the co host of her podcast, and I think he's an SSPX tradcat, so we're looking forward to that conversation. He's a friendly tradcat friend of the channel, so we will have a friendly exchange. Bird studies that's weird studying, handwriting analysis, esp. So there's some esoterics, psychometric drugs, two studies on marijuana research. George White and the FBI are federalcuse mean Federal Bureau of Narcotics. I don't know who. There's a famous British intelligence guy named George White. I don't know if that's him or who that is. MK Ultra ape. I don't know what ape is, but it's probably not monkeys, although it could be. And then here's a whole bunch of Artis show documents. It doesn't say what they are. Let's see Vacaville. This is the famous U prison complex Vacaville out in California that Dave McGowan mentions. And there you can see it is part of him culture for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Here is subpriduct under Artichoke.
Speaker 8: Here is.
Speaker 7: Brain studies and brainwashing right there. In fact, they even mentioned John Marx's book about in kulture. So John Marx's book about m kulture comes up in the Inculture documents, which is interesting. I mean, I'm assuming it's the same John Marx. It could be a different guy. Now look at this right here, Bluebird and art of choke, cold War cybernetics, cybernetics as well as the study of Soviet defectors, drugs and operation drug research. Again, that's a huge part of artichoke. So it seems like Artichoke and Bluebird is the key element of the sort of brainwashing and drugs and cybernetics vector. Here box number seven includes federal penitentiary studies flickering lights, so what you can trigger with lights. McGill University comes up. That was where, of course ew And Cameron was at Mount Royal, associated with McGill University. So a lot of the cybernetics research that you find from Norbert Wiener, who is the father of cybernetics, that's adjacent to and connected to Rockefeller funding at McGill University in Mount Royal, that's where the famous doctor Ewan Cameron was and you and Cameron is one of the most notorious up there with sort of gott Leave and Delgado for the human experimentation, removing people's parts of people's brain to see if that helped them or fix them. Imprinting was another thing that you and Cameron was big on, which was this idea that you could traumatize people, kind of put them into a catatonic state, and then play a tape over and over and over and then sort of reprogram them to be a new person or to fix their maladies or their you know, whatever their problems were. I don't think any of that worked, but that's why you and Cameron is famous for being one of the more notorious and kulture doctors. And here you see John Lilly told you. John Lilly is mentioned right here in connection with LSD, encounter culture, the old Sandas pharmaceutical files on LSD and counterculture. So notice that all the boomers that thought they were like, yeah, man, we're like go fighting system. Here, We're gonna we're gonna stop the man.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: It's like yeah, but you're literally promoting everything that the CIA wanted. And again I always have to play this to remind you guys. Tim Leary himself says, you can thank the CIA for the counterculture.
Speaker 8: Seaphouses were not the only testing rounds. Millions of dollars would be spent on LSD research at universities throughout the country, and word would begin to spread on campus about this so called mind blowing rug, and suddenly there was the counterculture of the sixties.
Speaker 10: I give the CIA a total credit for sponsoring and initiating the entire consciousness movement counterculture events of the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 8: Dr Timothy Leary the nineteen sixties Johnny Appleseed of LSD.
Speaker 10: The CIA funded and supported and encouraged hundreds of young psychiatrist experiment with this drug. The fallout from that was that the young psychologists began taking it themselves, discovering that it was an intelligence enhancing, consciousness raising experience.
Speaker 8: I know that some of the studies in which the CIA had supported used as subjects people who later.
Speaker 7: Became strong proselytized as of LSD. So in that and I've read Leary extensively. As you guys know, we've covered several of the psychoonauts we've covered could maybe ask for us, I thank you. We've covered Terence mckinna and his b ff but buddy relationship with the mushroom, and we've covered Timothy Leary's book, Tibetan Book of the Dead. He has a whole commentary and analysis which we did a whole lecture on that. I've also read Robert Anton Wilson, another one of these sort of counterculture psychoonot figures, heavily pushing all of this. I've read several Anthony Wilson books, so I'm not just coming from this from the academic sort of history side. I've also read the psychonauts themselves, who were evangelists for this ideology. So what else do we have here? We have naval research again mk neum I don't know what that is. Operation paper clip is mentioned explicitly right here, including parapsychology and Nikola Tesla. How do we apply Tesla's technology to today? There you go? Subproject what is that one? It's just mentioned as artichoke? Box eight? Here we go. Let's see what else? Which doctor studies? Which doctors? I told you they were studying shamanism right there? Box number nine? Subproject forty seven, Penn State pharmaceuticals, Which doctor studies, prison studies, prison mental patients, private corporations and programming psychological assessments. Edgewood arsenal. The famous biowarfare arsenal. There you go, personality assessments in the OSS, the predecessor to the CIA, the Psychical Research Foundation, psychopharmacology, psychosurgery. I mean, it's pretty much everything that you could possibly think of. Safe houses. There's quite I wonder why the safe houses come up so much in this. It's interesting tradecraft. So here's espionage and tradecraft, toxic psychic states, ultrasonic weaponry, electric fish and animal radars, sleep machines, biocommunications and bioelectronics, animal EESB. I don't know what ESB is. Toxicity in mice, so a bunch of mice studies, rat studies. So there you go. That's at least the titles of all the subprojects and projects of the seven boxes that I think are the ones that we do have, all right, So get back to Bowart. Boer says that really the way that they were able to do all of this and kind of keep it on the down low. Well, remember a lot of the people that are involved in this stuff, they don't know exactly what they're involved in. So the information is compartmentalized, which is normal for government and military structures. Everything's on a need to know basis, unless you're at a high level of clearance, you don't really I know. And he says, you could think of intelligence like a cult, a cult of intelligence. And so he says, it's a lot of agencies by the way, that we're involved throughout the government. So it's not just the CIA that was doing this. You have Office of Naval Research, you have FBI, you have a lot of agencies throughout the government, National Science Foundation, Atomic Energy Commission, Bureau of Narcotics, Naval Intelligence, Veterans Administration. All of these entities, including airlines, oil companies, and aerospace contractors, participated in various kulture projects and sub projects. So this was a massive, massive project. He says. One of the early things that they discovered that's pretty fascinating that dreams do show suppressed memories of real events at times. So that was something that they thought was very relevant. This is interesting for nineteen seventy eight, he says. One of the figures who I interviewed for this was involved in a top secret crypto security not cryptocurrency, but cryptographic security clearance project. He was assigned to a minor Air Force base in North Dakota. He continued to feed and supply numbers into a computer developing an excellent memory. His job was well done, a received a letter commendation, and computer programming in his case was a cover for his intelligence work. But what they were working on was high level computing as part of M culture as well. He mentions various facilities. He mentions that they really wanted to create files on everybody as part of M culture as well. He says that the idea was to create essentially a massive data surveillance grid of everyone and everything not in the world at this point, but at this point just amongst the MK ultra studies and projects. He mentions the various studies that you probably heard about of trying to create the hypnotic courier that comes up in the DSMB four. The way that they were able to convince a lot of people that this was justified, he says, was through massive massive Cold War paranoia Cold War megapear mainly turned out of the Rand Corporation, through creating this megaphear, through oh, we're going to get nuked at any moment, Gorbi is gonna nuke us. Thus we have to do all of this for the greater good, to save the West, just like with what we saw in the Kouf, they used massive, huge, large scale fears to justify anything and everything beyond on the limitations of law and supposedly, you know, human rights and human dignity. So the fear is what bypasses that. He again discusses the fact that elfvlf frequencies and sound studies were a huge part of this. George Esterbrooks, as you probably know, is the guy who wrote the famous hypnotic Career study. Doctor George Esterbrooks another one of the m Kultra doctors, and he claimed to be able to mind control men and women, put them in a state such that they would have multiple personalities. This is where we get the whole idea to the altars and all that in the mk LTRI sphere. Obviously that goes back before m Kiltra. But in regard to m Kultra, the sleeper cell with the hidden career, secret information that could be brought out through triggers and codes, that is something that doctor George Esterbrooks wrote about. You can still read that essay. It's the last time I checked. It was in the DSMV. Still they studied anti social behaviors and could you induce psychosis and anti social behavior, and could you create and craft serial killers? This is where it becomes adjacent to the Phoenix program, whereby they did actually create an engineer serial killers in the Vietnam War. And we've covered Douglas Valentine's book on the famous project that was something masterminded by William Colby. They studied false memories, the implantation of false memories, false memory syndromes that was also used by the CIA later on to discredit anyone claiming the nineteen eighties. Sr. Martin Orn himself worked with the CIA and then was later convicted of being a creeper. And he was the one running the False Memory Syndrome Foundation which was intended to debunk the children at the McMartin preschool trial and others. There was study, but he's on LSD and Riddlin. Doctor Abbi Hoffman synthesizes tons of LSD for the Department of Defense in the nineteen fifties. Nineteen fifty three bio research. The very first episode, by the way of the Twilight Zone is actually about m kltra. Imagine that nobody knew. Imagine watching the Twilight Zone in the nineteen fifties, and you don't even realize that what you're watching is actually part of the m kulture product. Now Bowart doesn't say that, but I'm saying what he describes in this chapter is what the very first episode of The Twilight Zone is about. It's about it. If you've never watched it, it's great, you should watch it. It's a soldier. It might be the pilot to the pilot or episode one. It's a soldier who comes back home from some conflict and he gets to a small hometown and there's nobody there and he sort of wanders around and can't find you. But I eventually find somebody, and it's this real It's a very engaging episode. It's an excellently written episode. But then spoiler alert, you come to find out that he was in a float tank under going mind control experiments by the military the entire time. That's exactly what they were doing in the nineteen fifties when they first started doing this sort of LSD research, when what was his name Hoffman had created ten kilograms of LSD in nineteen fifty three for the CIA that the Department of Defense then experimented with. We mentioned earlier in these studies listed here the idea of socializing or creating a psycho civilized society, that's doctor Delgado's book. They did experiment on prisoners in nineteen sixty. Timothy Leary himself says that he was working with prisoners at various prisons throughout the US with the National Institumental Health to try to quote civilize the prisoners with mind control experiments. And the whole is exactly what happened to Charles Manson. Of course, we can debate to what degree he might have been or not been handled or whatever, but there is absolutely documented proof that when Charles Manson was in prison, he went through all the levels of scientology, he achieved data clear and then what was involved in all the LSD stuff out in California and became this you know, insane cult leader. Let's se I think does he mention crole. Let's see what he says here, Timothy. Here's this chapter is largely about Timothy Leary. He says. Leary frequently took LSD and in his speeches he began to push the idea of a new cult of true believers based around this drug. Oh I remember why I put Crowley in her because did you know Timody de Leary claimed to be the new Alista Curley. In fact, he would appear underneath banners of a demonic Jesus. I'm not making this up. Say if we can find that club, yeah, here it is. Here is here he is talking about pushing Crolianism.
Speaker 11: Well, I've been an admirer of Allister Crowley. I think that I'm carrying on much of the work that he started over one hundred years ago, and I think the sixties themselves. You know, Crowley said he was in favor of finding your own self and do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law under love.
Speaker 7: He was a very powerful statement.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry he isn't around now to appreciate the glories that he started.
Speaker 7: So there you go, and here he is sitting under a demonic version of Christ with a six sixty six.
Speaker 12: Crowley had hoped to get his disciples and influential positions in America to influence the masses. One such disciple was former Harvard professor turned drug gurug Timothy Leary. Timothy Leary, the defunct Harvard professor, led the drug revolution in the nineteen sixties as he handed out mescaline and LSD like it was candy to the youth. This in turn opened up to hit the youth of the West through the pagan demonic gods of the East, who were also promoted by a Lester Crowley. We can see here that Timothy Leary is under a painting which bears the number of the anti Christ six' sixty, six who has prophesied to rule the world until he's destroyed By christ At. Armageddon Timothy leary claimed that he came to the realization that he was to usher In crowley's New age when he was Using crowley's tarot. Cards learry asked a, question who AM i and what is my? Destiny leary claims that he then cut to the ace of. Disc Robert Anton wilson, declared this shows a large disc bearing.
Speaker 7: The greek letters To, megathurion The Great.
Speaker 12: Beast leary interpreted this to mean that he Is crowley reborn and is supposed to complete the Work crowley.
Speaker 7: Began so here you Have leary himself, saying, yes it's all from The, cia and it's All, crowleianism and we're going to initiate all these dumb boomers into a new occult Satanic aon on.
Speaker 12: A pbs, Interview Timothy leary let his hair down and admitted that he was carrying on satanis A Lester crowley's, work and that the nineties sixties is when the plan began to come to.
Speaker 11: Fruition i've been an admirer value.
Speaker 12: That america would pick up quote a few axioms of which a working majority can, agree a few dogmas which it could rally. Do what that, will of course became do your own thing and if it feels, good. Dude in the nineteen, Sixties timothy there it came.
Speaker 7: Up with a few of his.
Speaker 10: Own he looked out at that crowd and he, said turn, on tune, in and try and drop.
Speaker 7: Out, yeah then profound, dude superfound. DUDE lsd had an impact In. Vietnam in, fact THE cia was very involved in The Golden triangle drug trade In Southeast, asia and not only was heroin a key, point but ALSO lsd was a key. Point AND i think it's pretty very plausible according To Doug valentine, others that they wanted the you, Know vietnam, guys which is why you have this archetel of the Crazy VIETNAM. Vet they wanted them doing all of these drugs as part of the, Experiment so experimenting on the, soldiers experiment experimenting on when they're in these traumatic battle. Situations he talks about the deals that were made together with the. Mafia FORMER cia Agent Victor marquetti in his books noted that THE cia was implicating the drug trade in several. Countries the, mafia thanks to THE cia and their, alliance has a free hand in vast opium trafficking From turkey To italy to The United. States and so we've Covered Operation underworld many. Times we don't have to rehearse all. That but one of the most famous unwitting subjects who was dosed WITH lsd Was Frank, olsen who you may have heard of. HIM i think they made a whole documentary on The netflix a few years ago About Frank. Olsen when he was, dosed he jumped out of a. Window, so, uh maybe he was unalived or maybe he unlived. Himself it's hard to. Know a lot of a lot of people in these circles end up. Unlived so let's. See he goes on to talk About, bluebird an Artichoke we already covered. Those here's a list of the drug. Projects according To Walter, bowart they're known As ARTICHOKE, Mk DELTA, Mk search and ultimately these were geared towards perfect and total control of the. Mind death studies were conducted at The vaukaville prison. Complex we mentioned all that industry is already used the story Of Cardinal. MAZENSKI i don't know if you know about, that but they made a movie About Cardinal, mazenski The catholic cardinal who was supposedly kidnapped by The. Soviets it's in the movie With Alec. Guinness Obi Wan kenobi play Is Cardinal. Mazinski if you've never seen, THAT i forget the name of the, movie but they actually have like the mind control stuff in the. Movie it's but it's another one of These cold war propaganda, Films.
Speaker 13: The.
Speaker 7: Prisoner that's, it the nineteen fifty five Movie The prisoner With Obi Wan kenobi and he's Playing Cardinal manzinski who ends up getting arrested by The soviets and he's brainwashed, supposedly, right that's the. Story, NOW i think he was probably arrested and messed with by The. Soviets by the problem again with this the story is that that becomes a justification for THE cia to, say, ah you, see we must then do all the same, things because look what they're doing to The catholic. Prelates but according to the, movie AND i think it's in the, movie but according To, boert they were The soviets were using not just drugs but both hypnosis and sound, weapons so they wanted to supposedly use sound weapons to see if they could Break Cardinal manzinski in The Cold. War the next chapter talks about the possibility of alters and altars that would unlive themselves were they to be. Discovered it's hard to know how extensive this, was how successful this. Was if you are, interested AND i put this un necessary call it with. Three there is A hitchcock movie that deals with, this and in, fact many of The hitchcock films to deal WITH mk ultra altered. THEMES i don't know if it MENTIONS m kiltrem, explicitly but if you've never seen the nineteen sixty four Movie, marnie which Is Tippy hedron And Sean, connery this is actually ABOUT i, mean it's not EXPLICITLY mk ultra but loosely it is Because marnie the character has been traumatized when she was a. Child she grew up in a very dysfunctional home with a A lady of the evening as her, mom and so she was traumatized and throughout what's interesting about the film is that there's certain things that trigger. Her the color red and thunderstorms trigger her to go back into her childlike alter. State it's a really Good hitchcock movie if you've never seen, It and of Course Sean connery plays the alpha male that's the only person that contame her Before hollywood was totally. Woke but if you've never Seen, marnie it's basically the same ideas What bowart's discussing in this chapter on alters and the possibility of unliving programming in the individuals who are perhaps. Careers he talks about different figures that might have. Undergone there's a story Of Candy. Jones it's debated to what Degree Candy jones's story is authentic or not. REAL i don't have a certain answer about, that but this Is Candy, jones and this is the book that was written many years ago By Donald. Bain the control Of Candy, jones and it was again one of these early sort of this was The who's That woman transformation Of. America this was like that woman, before, Right this is the older generation of this kind of stuff where they alleged that she was brought into one of these. Programs, now she was a pin up calendar, model very beautiful, Woman so it does seem plausible that she could have been brought into one of these. Projects to what degree they were able to control, Her it's hard to, know AND i THINK i put her in my first, book but she did go ON uso, tours and some people have speculated that people Like Bob hope and others were handlers to some of THESE uso tour pin up girls for the for the. Soldiers but again that's a lot of. Speculation it's hard to know exactly what's real in these cases of first person testimony because And i'm not trying to always bring this up when we bring up the women that have undergone this type Of there's another. One Bryce taylor is another. One she alleges That Bob hope was her. Handler, AGAIN i don't, know it's very very. Possible, yes people say some of The playboy playmates were in these kinds of. Roles very. POSSIBLE i think Even Marilyn monroe is another key figure that fits this, pattern this profile as. Well and of, course you, know having slept with The kennedys and the, mobsters she probably knew too much and so that might have contributed to her. UNALIVING i also think that's very. Plausible the only problem is that with some of the first person testimony, people it's not that and they always get mad WHEN i say. This Remember Fiona, barrett she went off on me because she's you're. Denying i'm not saying that what happened isn't. True i'm just saying that we can't verify all of the first person testimony claims unless there's something that verifies. It and people that do the psychological psychiatric treatment for these types of, people they'll say the same. Thing they'll, Say, LOOK i can't verify or not verify all of the things that you claim happened when you were, three, four, five. Six sometimes that's from regression. Therapy we don't know if that's always. Reliable it could. Be i'm just saying that it's very hard to get certitude about first person. Testimonies especially when a lot of the people who were in these projects end up having mental, problems so that makes it all the more difficult because they'll remember or, misremember or they'll tie in kind of crazy stuff right like you're reading them and they're going, from, OH i was taken To kissinger WHEN i was ten years. Old THEN i was taken To David rockefeller WHEN i was, twelve and then then they took me to the underground base AND i saw the, aliens and it's, like, well at that, point it's like you've ruined the testimony that you might have. Had And i'm not saying they're all. Lying i'm not saying. That i'm just saying that it's hard to verify when a lot of these people have kind of out landish things and details that can't be, verified and then it turns in a total. Kukery we saw the same thing with that woman that was ON PbD Whatever, annika where she claims to have been trafficked By David rockefeller for years but she had no Idea David rockfeller. Was it's like and then When patrick Bet david asked her, like, well how did you not know who the most the, wealthiest most famous guy In New york Was she was, like how dare you ask?
Speaker 11: Me that?
Speaker 7: Question was a fair, Question like why are you getting mad about? It he Connects sullivan And, cromwell the FAMOUS cia law firm that we just mentioned in The Old boys lectures that we, did we covered the entire history of THE, oss and of Course Alan dallas And dulls brothers In sullivan And cromwell played a huge role in the founding of THE oss and then later THE. Cia he says that the idea that there was an International soviet conspiracy that would justify a lot of these operations was actually itself propaganda by the military inditional. Complex As i've been, saying not to say there aren't dumb, leftists there aren't Real, soviets and that that's a obviously that's a bad. Ideology but the nuance here is that the patriotism and the worship Of American americanism is what allowed for people to set aside any of their morals to justify all these operations because we have. To if we don't do, it The soviets are going to do, it and we'll lose The Cold. WAR a lot Of pavlov out of The soviet domain AND. Jb watson out Of american external stimuli conditioning. Behaviorism both sides of that dialectic played into in culture. Studies so THE cia And western intelligence studies were very interested In pavlov as much as they were IN. Jb watson and other operant conditioning. Specialists also The skinner BOX. Jb, skinner who abused his own children by putting them in skinner boxes to see if he could reprogram them from external. Stimuli all that played into These Cold war. Dialectics and he says that The Cold war really is what releases this cryptocracy on the, world whereby we have this military industrial, complex breakaway deep, state national security, state that's the brains and the bronze behind all this mkltra, operation and both sides of The east and The, west he, says and it is very perceptive of him to say this in nineteen seventy, eight, says both, sides Whether soviet Or, america were based on the exact same materialistic view of. Man so it's a materialistic plasticity. View and if you don't know that comes out OF.
Speaker 10: Hg.
Speaker 7: WELLS. Hg wells pioneered this idea of the plasticity of human nature way before anybody else In island Of Doctor. Moreau we've covered that whole, Book we've done lectures on, that and he says that ultimately this was to create a socialized, public much Like Brave New. World there is a chapter On hitman and, assassins The navy doing, programs studying programs to create serial killers and. Assassins we know that that is. Real as to how extensive or, successful it's. Debated there is a Course Operation. Phoenix phoenix. Program bowart concludes that they were able to create people who were willing to or more willing to commit. Assassinations he says that he knows of three supposed hypnotized. Killers there's a pretty extensive chapter on THE kgb And Lee Harvey oswald And Jack. RUBY i think he questions the whole narrative, There sam g And conna and the Off it plays a key role in. This this whole chapter on. Them we've covered that in the. Past not going to rehearse all, that but coming to the last, chapter WHICH i think is the most important in The bowart, book we might have to do a part, too because we're gonna have to head over here and do the debate With David riilly debate very soon AND i got to read super. Chats but he concludes the book by noting that the black budget that funds a lot of these operations didn't get shut down and just transitioned into other Places Fort dietrich FOR mk search AND Mk, delta and they began to study weather, modification alpha, waves cybernetics Through Norbert wiener as we've SEEN tv, signals and, radiation perhaps even microwaves and microwave, studies as well as anything that could contribute to. Technocracy and he basically says the goal is what you read In Bertrand russell about. Technocracy he, SAYS ai and artificial intelligence is where they want to go with biometrics and a completely controlled and surveilled society with a tech smart, grid smart. City overlining this is nineteen seventy Eight boort was reading, this so this is obviously a critical conspiracy, book but this book was one hundred percent spot, on especially in the chapters about where they wanted to go with, cryptocracy running us through transhumanism and sex. Spots in, fact he Says James bond plays a key role in this research in terms of creating A hollywood mind control society through programming Through, hollywood which conditions you to eventually accept these. Ideas the mind control in all these studies were not for, individuals or for, assassins or for sex. Honeypots, ultimately this was all for the, masses and So bowart was completely. Vindicated maybe if we want to get Into John marx's, book we'll do that on part two or. Something but there's Also JOHN. C lilly's autography Which i've, read and again all the same stuff is in all of These multra, Doctors SO i think hopefully at this point we realize it's not really quote conspiracy. Theory we didn't even get To tom O'Neill here speaking at The mkultra hearings that we just, had. Sore we'll love to do a part two because there's just too much to get, to But i'm going to try to get through these supertests really quick because the, guys, remember we're going to immediately transition over into A sspx rome papacy debate. Discussion we'll love to see how it. Goes anonymous, says, no we did. That greeney, says for one Hundred australian thank you so. Much, jay if you could do a book in ten, minutes do a video on The Milner fabian book and emphasize the chapters on. Immigration, yeah the second half of The Millner Fabian book By yowan rat is actually about open borders and immigration top exactuly firing up here In. Australia normies are getting fed up and they're beginning for the first time to think about third parties and we do not want to be like THE. Uk that's a great, Point. Greeny he. Says, Also christianity is beginning to grow. Here we're beginning to get a nationalist sentiment and we want to reduce this insane. Immigration that's. Good people want to embrace ideas that then are adjacent To christianity and. Nationalism that's. Good THAT'S i, mean the worst things get the more people wake. Up so, unfortunately people should have awakened to this twenty years ago when we were sounding these. Alarms Victor ziggler two dollars. Day i'm loving this. Series can you you've entered your. Prime this is the time when the dire star. Rises hopefully you can impact people well, hope so pray for. That victor, again ten Dollars i'm sure a lot of people know in the past that they didn't follow what you were. Doing that they will watch a certain podcast that happened recently and be shocked that you made it to. That, yeah the big, podcast as you guys, know it Drops monday the, thirteenth so that's eight, days so about a. Week echo ten. Dollars quick, question how long does it take for you to do location, scouting casting and filming for the music? Videos, oh he's making a. Joke, yeah those some of those those locations are done Via Doctor evo And, ozzy so you can ask. Them Since city ten, dollars what's? Up Herobom, Entertainment, yo can you please unblock Hero Born? Entertainment Hero BORN i was. Baptized you probably set a bunch of goofy stuff before. That it's probably why you got god. Bamned but the mods can look into unblocking Hero Born entertainment cost seats fifteen. Dollars as somebody who went THROUGH Mk ultra cognitive, infiltration your earlier reception helped me a great. Deal it wasn't, hysterical it wasn't. Debunking it actually provided. Sobriety thank. You i'm glad to hear that, Man Mason rice seven. DOLLARS i noticed sometimes you wear A mercedes. Hat did you WATCH f one? Racing, No i'm not into. Racing it's just a HAT i got WHEN i got Up. Mercedes John con five. Dollars good, books the critique various world views and psychology and, psychiatry Especially, Freud young and. DRUGS i don't know of a GOOD i Mean Francis Parker yaqui's Book, imperium in the first three hundred pages Critiques freud And, marx but not from a position of drugs per se in. Psychiatry mangozi ten. Dollars what's, Up couzark five. Dollars, doyer you never said HOW i can send you the. MONTAGE i, mean just go to my website and there's an, email or you can just message me On. Twitter matthew five. Dollars have you heard Of Poppy?
Speaker 13: She.
Speaker 7: YEAH i remember When poppy was popular for like a day when she got like ten million views because she put out that video where she was just, Going I'm, Poppy I'm, Poppy I'm. Poppy. Yeah it's very, robotic and BUT i don't, THINK i, mean people have forgotten. HER i don't think she's going to be some big MK l trip pop. Star birds aren't. Real five, Dollars Duncan Idaho fight dollars And Frank Herbert's Doom. Messiah he coins the term just, trands which is a hypnotically induced message in the subconscious of the gula Of Duncan idahoo that was sent to Kill. Paul. Yeah remember. That we we covered that m kilt stuff WHEN i did my Do messiah analysis theo fun seventy seventy, Six Happy. Ford do you have Any science Of life series By huxley And. Wells, NO i don't have that book or those books in the. Film five. Dollars The Max skin neighbors keep using sound weapons on me every. Weekend, yeah, dude that's Just Tolo. Bro that's just being A toto. Dude they ain't a. Weapon they keep calling it keen censera or. Something it's, Festivals. Gabe ten. Dollars how are you feeling about the atheist goober that you're going to. DEBATE i don't know much about him, yet so we do have an atheist debate coming up On modernday. DEBATE i think he's doing academic, work But i'm not familiar with any of his arguments or where he's going to go storm the cat ten. Dollars that's not in. Person that's an online debate coming, up AND i think four or five. Days do you Like? Moondog he made modern classical. Music i'm not familiar With. Moondog i'll have to check that. Out, gregory fine. Dollars have you heard of life scene price fixing in nineteen Ninety.
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 7: THAT i have no, Idea go. Mister three dollars AM I university In? Canada they're doing land. Acknowledgments this goes against my. Conscience Like Jordan, peterson if you ever at an institution require you to violate your, beliefs not, really BUT i wouldn't violate my just SAY i can't violate my. Conscience Chat nick ten. Dollars here's for the coffers Of. Wigzantium thanks, Bro i'm. Underwater fifty. DOLLARS i keep missing your call ins from your And jamie's talk On. Buddhism trying to find a source for the estlitary women Hitting it's A Victor tremondy. Book William magani twenty. DOLLARS i went to The museum of The. Bible they have a section where you can answer questions on a. Screen one of the questions was is it okay to change The bible for your own? Interpretation and seventy five percent of the people said. Yes well that's the fruits Of protestantism right. There what do you? Expect all, right let's get to the last of superchats and Then i'm going to have to go and make the thumbnail and get ready for TONIGHT'S sspx. Discussion but we got more superchats on. YouTube i was part of the gig. Program what are we? Smelling hans says for ten, Dollars Alfonso, jay what About Colonia. Dignidad you know this is supposed to be a tiny mustache man cult In. Chile i'm familiar with. That we'll have to have another look into. That i've looked at that in several, years But i'm familiar with. It blank five. Dollars you deserve more money for this. Research, unfortunately this is ALL i can. Contribute, well thanks men pursue. That thank you for doing all this. Stuff this is very. Important zombie hundred fifty, Dollars thank you so. Much. MAN i just listened to the first half of your lecture On Mantarin candidate By John. Marx this is a great. Book this lecture was on. Point did you Read Nicholas baker's Book? Baseless i've not read. That he actually found more stuff on the. Bioweapons i'll have to check that. Out. MAN i appreciate That Nicholas Nicholson baker's Book. Baseless let me write that.
Speaker 13: Down hyeah.
Speaker 7: In the fill five? Dollars what drug they be putting in The? Popeyes BECAUSE i got sleepy AFTER i eat have played at a crazing. GOODNESS i love that. Chicken uh may be putting uh essence Of yakoub in. That gabe, says you gotta check out the New Robert Eggers werewolf movie, trailer looks and, saying, Yeah i'll definitely want to see. That that was actually one of the First that was the first Movie jamie AND I i analyzed Was Eggers is The vivich With Anya Taylor. Joy our, guys we're gonna have to call it a night right, now but remember we'll be right back in the next ten to fifteen minutes with a discussion With David riley from The world Of. Tradcatism so hopefully that will be a profitable civil. Discussion i'm not going to be, mean so