Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 1: With Walter Sterling, Lost in.
Speaker 3: Danger or Dave. Do you feel very special being on the other side of midnight on the John Katsamatitas radio station and network in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 4: John has a clause in my contract with you that I'm not allowed to make eye contact with him, so but I'm very thankful to be on the air on the other side of midnight with all of you.
Speaker 3: The power of the catsimatides John and Margo is they instantly create the feeling of family in the culture of their businesses. They walk in and it's a resplendent mom and dad feel that emanates from them. And then to confirm that you know, John is a significant retailer in the city of New York. He owns three supermarket chains and as a result, our snack room is spectacular. All known snacks are in that snack room and nothing healthy. Oh, I take it back. There's a pile of oranges that everybody ignores. But over there is the tasty cake. There's the tasty cake, multiple types of tasty cake.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Hold on, what is a tasty cake.
Speaker 3: That is a Philadelphia based snack like a Hostess cupcake, or what is the primary snack food in Canada? What's the brand?
Speaker 4: Well, we don't really get tasty cakes, I mean.
Speaker 3: No, But answer my question, what's the primary snack foods in Canada? What would the brand be Canadian?
Speaker 4: Probably a chocolate bar like coffee.
Speaker 3: I know if you're eight years old, you don't want a coffee crisp. But if you're eight year old, eight years old, what are you going to eat?
Speaker 4: Probably gummy bears?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, so you're no fun at all anyway. The katsa Atities great owners and unique owners in American radio and even Canadian radio since the Slates of left Canadian Radio. They're unique owners in that it's a family and they want to keep the business growing bigger as depposed to what companies like Bell South or whatever that was, Bell Canada or Cumulus. What they do is they keep shrinking, taking less square footage, firing people. The Katsametities, all they do all day is buy more lease space.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it. Tell them to come to Canada.
Speaker 3: I will tell them to come to Canada. If I said to him, John, I think you should buy a big radio station in Canada. Well, no, he can't because of the wacky citizenship rules in Canada. In the US, you have to be a Canadian on a Canadian radio station.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure he knows some Canadians, known Canadians who would help him out.
Speaker 3: Would you help him out, Dave Scott as a known broadcaster.
Speaker 4: I would. I would definitely give a lending hand. I think I got about, you know, on my radio salary. I think I got about nine dollars and twenty five cents to help out into the the purchase.
Speaker 3: Well, yours would be called sweat equity. True, you don't have to worry about the nine dollars. They wouldn't expect you to give up their house. You would just have to set aside enough square footage for snack food.
Speaker 4: But if they bring up tasty cakes, I'm definitely in because I'm looking these up on Google right now. Oh yeah, he's looking, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it is a in a radio stations in Philadelphia. No kid, they have a wall of tasty cake products from Florida ceiling, a whole wall of free products to pick up. They do it at all the all the Philadelphia radio stations because they're so smart they know that if they put a wall of free snack snacks in the Philadelphia radio stations, the host will talk about it all day, and they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very impressed with these, and Walter, I will expect my payment for your show in tasty cakes. Now, never mind the financing. Let's just go straight to the tasty cakes.
Speaker 3: Which reminds me of a housekeeping situation. I don't have your physical address. When you have a chance, would you text that to me? I can do that, yes, because Christmas is coming, I'm sure yes.
Speaker 4: Do I get a kazoo as well?
Speaker 3: And you will get a kazoo?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is turning into the best night ever with you.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Oh yeah, I can roll a boat canoe? Thank you? Now, what do you have from outer space?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? Well. One of the whistleblowers who has come out recently, a gentleman named named Dylan Bord Borland bardon me. He has come out on a recent podcast saying that there are reports of many cell phone photos at video footage that the United States government has of these black triangle UFOs. Now, a lot of people are still wondering whether or not these giant black triangles that seem to be able to fly any which way up, down, side to side, much like a Hairyer jet or a or an F thirty five. They wonder whether or not these are alien craft or American made. Many people who are in the aviation historian unity, like researcher Michael Schratt, believe that these are aircraft called the TR three B. What is the TR three B. It is a giant triangle that seems to pick up and go absolutely anywhere it wants. Now, the question is where would they build something like this or where would they park them? These TR three bs have been seen all over North America and around the world flying. Many people believe that these are the craft that actually at one point took over from the legendary SR seventy one Blackbird, which was retired in nineteen ninety two. But these black triangles seem to be ominous because even though many of them are seen with your typical airline type of lights you've got the green light and the red light and the white flashing light, many of them tend to have a giant, bulbous light right in the middle of the points of the craft. So you have each point lit up with a giant orb of light underneath, and many people believe that that might be some sort of plasma technology that helps this aircraft maybe run off of anti gravitics or nuclear energy. But the Air Force apparently has a number of these videos that their own crew has solved. They've kept them very quiet under a project called Rubik's Cube because they're not wanting to really discuss this. And the UFO community continues to wonder whether or not this is some sort of American craft or it is some sort of alien type technology, because some of these triangles people have seen myself included, are about the size of a city. And if you go back to the Phoenix Lights in nineteen ninety seven, where these black triangles also seem to appear around these boomerang style aircraft that could be extremely large, like the Phoenix Lights, which was estimated to be around two miles into in length. I mean, that is ridiculous. We know that there is no US craft that large. I mean, how the heck would they get it off the ground. So now the wonderment of what is actually a UFO, of what is actually American man made is the big question as we move towards the UFO disclosure.
Speaker 3: And what do you think they're going to find.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to find that these a lot of these triangle aircraft, which seems to be the shape many stealth fighters have, whether it's the boomerang shape of the B one bomber or the new B twenty one or even the old F one seventeen. These stealth triangles seem to be able to get in and out of places that we don't know. And for many they believe that these TR three b's are also the craft I believe they're called the Black Manta, are also the craft that are able to take people. It's alleged into the secret space program where they are taking people up to the Moon to work on bases on the moon.
Speaker 3: And what the hell is the point of a base on the moon? Would you please explain that to me? I vaguely understand the interest the for Mars, but why would anybody want to have a base on the Moon.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, a nice earth setting always looks good kind of romantic if you're in a nice you know, space needle type of building on Mars, having a romantic dinner with some alien I mean, you never know, but apparently from what the Secret Space program said and what I've heard about it, because you know, you always seem to get this type of information secondhand, that they are using it for science, for space exploration. Many people believe that it is a culumnation, not only of many different countries around the world who are actually working with potential a millions up on the Moon. The aliens are said to have these bases on the dark side of the Moon and where ours are supposed to be on the front side of the Moon. Maybe they're working together. Maybe there's a super highway there. Yeah, that's that's the basis.
Speaker 3: I just can't see any reason to live there. I don't see any reason to live there.
Speaker 4: Well, you and I are not scientists either, and I'm sure that would it would it would help push the the scientific exploration in space a little bit further, especially with Elon Musk wanting to go to Mars.
Speaker 3: I know, the fact that he wants to go to Mars does not justify going to Mars. The radiation must be insane.
Speaker 4: And that's why a lot of these these secret space programmed people believe that there maybe even is bases on Mars. Maybe we're already there at Living Underground.
Speaker 3: I know that's such a cool idea. How do I find you online?
Speaker 4: Space Out Radio is the website. You can find your Walter M. Sterling t shirt there, and you can check us out on YouTube spaced out Radio. We're every major podcast network that you could download for free as well.
Speaker 3: Dave Scott, my friend, thank you for being on the other side of it.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the biggest all night show in American radio.
Speaker 3: The other side of midnight is that Steve? Oh my gosh, that's Steve at eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. Hello Steve, Welcome to the other side of midnight. A live radio show. There is no such thing, Walter.
Speaker 5: You are an intellectual genius when it comes to different subjects and talk radio.
Speaker 3: I can just sort of hop around different subjects. Have you noticed that whereas every other talk show host in American radio can only talk about the evils of being a democrat?
Speaker 4: It's simple.
Speaker 5: Your show wakes everybody up and they want to stay up. The other shows bore people to sleep.
Speaker 3: The other shows bore people to sleep. Do you understand the burden that I carry being the only national radio show that keeps people awake. That's quite a burden.
Speaker 5: That's tremendous too. But when you walk into that snack room, I think things are lighting up here. But I think jack O Laine would go wild in that snack room. But before I get to the meet and potatoes, I just want to let you know that you are now doing something that most hosts don't do. You are drawing people from sports radio. I mean, how long can you listen to Aaron Boone or the dude is Aaron Boone?
Speaker 4: Or to do that?
Speaker 5: And a lot of it has to do it be calling your show, because I've heard calls who I know a legendary callers who sports stations have called your show now. And also I've spoken to people who say they like your show and they rather listen to you than listen to you know what Aaron Boone has to do twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Now, I'll tell you something. I'll tell you something even more amazing about sports radio. You want to hear it, go ahead, not only and I hope you're right. I don't know for sure, but I hope you're right. You're very kind that we attract listeners from sports radio. We actually have attracted a technician from sports radio. We've actually attracted one of the greatest sports radio technicians. He quit that job. He heard my show for eight minutes. He heard it. He looked at his staff at the station you've heard of in New York, a sports station in New York, not the ESPN one, the other one, and he said, I'm not staying. I've heard how it's supposed to sound. You guys here at this sports station have sounded the same for twenty eight years. And I'm done. And he is now at this moment staring at me across the abyss.
Speaker 4: Well, I question.
Speaker 5: You bring in a lot of people, and the thing is, before I get to the meeting potatoes with drothy Kilgellen, I like to say something. I mean, you had the truck driver on, who's a well known truck driver, and call it a talk radio, But you got a real He has to realize in the sixties and seventies is where it begins with Taiwan and japants. That's sending goods to America.
Speaker 3: Electron Do you know what the Japanese say when they get drunk? Go ahead, did you Taiwan on.
Speaker 4: O.
Speaker 5: Well, Taiwan did, did Japan what your pain did to us? But also in the nineteen seventies, and I believe you're a kid of the seventies. You remember the look for the Union commercial and a woman a year ago she was in her I don't know, eighties and nineties. Last year she called in and sang that song on WABC radio.
Speaker 3: It was great, really, how well, how hold? Thank you, thank you very much for calling Steve eight hundred and eight four eight nine two to two two. Walter Sterling, The Other side of Midnight, Margo Katsimatidas. Great conversation today, Thank you, Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The other side of Midnight with Lord Sterling. It's the other side of midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: We're gonna blow our own horn.
Speaker 2: Chres your born, you'll agree.
Speaker 6: The other side of midnight.
Speaker 1: Is the place to be.
Speaker 2: With Walter Sterling every night you see on the Red Audio Networks.
Speaker 3: Hi, goodness. We have a musical director, Lee Harris, and w ABC is unique in that it has a thirty one piece Union Orchestra. When you hear those jingles on my show and others, what no one else please it's a thirty one piece orchestra that the cats MA TD's invested in. And that's why it's a big time radio station, isn't that right? Gil Brooklyn, Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 7: Hi, hey Sterling, howii tonight?
Speaker 3: Hey buddy, Look, how good you sound? You sound like Brooklyn, No more like East Hollm.
Speaker 7: That's where my family's from. I'm one of the left Italians over from there. I'm living in Brooklyn though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got out tonight. But you got out well.
Speaker 7: I hadn't enough money to be over the bridge and pay the toll.
Speaker 3: You know. I can't top that. I'll just let you have that. What a great line. I finally got enough money to pay the doll Congratulations.
Speaker 7: And that was before easy passed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before you could scam it. Now listen, Gil, what do you have to report?
Speaker 7: Listen? I'll tell you this is a story that happened to me many years ago. I would say about nineteen eighty six. Well, it had to be either in March or maybe September or so, saying this was in New York City, in Asteria, New York by fourteenth Street. Me and my cousin were standing outside having a cigarette, and it was a nice evening out and I'm looking up in the sky and I hear, you know, which sounded like the Goodyear blimp. So I said to my cousin, I said, Nick, I said, what are you having a baseball game or something tonight? Because I looked up, I thought maybe it was the Goodyear blimp? And what it was. I'm looking up and I see these maybe five lights, and I'm looking up and right above us there was this huge black triangle. And I will tell you the way I described that at that time, it was I would say a city block big. Now this is an asteria New York. Now I'm looking I said, what in the world is that? I said, I had no blimp. And to make it even more understanding, as I'm looking up at this thing around the entire ship, the triangle, there was static discharge and I'm looking and I hear this. It sounded like a power transformer at a very low sound, you know, the street transformer like that, and then all of a sudden, at the speed of sound went out to hearing nothing. It left My cousin goes running upstairs, goes looking, Now this is by the waterfront, and this thing is traveling very high over the East River. Now around that time on Channel five news there was a report it's set on the news that night and nobody can pick this up. My cousin's seeing it with the family that there was a sighting of a UFO over New York plus at that time up State New York. I was reading years later, and I wasn't into any of this stuff of State New York. In the Hudson Valley they had This is only May. I read this about two or three years ago, the sightings of these triangles. Now to make the story then, I'm telling you what's going on here more interesting. And I didn't put it together at that time. I was living in Woodside, and like I said, I wasn't into these space shows and men in black and stuff like that. I'm sitting in my car and I out of nowhere on a side street where I was at two guys appeared with very big dog glasses. They looked misplaced, and they were very skinny, clamy looking, and they of one of them approaches my car, and my car, which is an auto mechanic, which was a very well tuned old Chevrolet with no electronics in it, simple old fashioned points the car shut off.
Speaker 4: Wow, the guy walks.
Speaker 7: Over to my window. Now, I want to tell you something. At that time, I had my jacket on the chair of the seat of my car, and in my hand I had a pistol, and I'm saying, who's this guy approaching me? Because at the time it was associated with friends of mine.
Speaker 3: You were associated with very special people, and you had a gun.
Speaker 7: Very special people. I thought maybe these maybe.
Speaker 3: They were your special friends.
Speaker 7: Yes, but they weren't, you know, with this guy, which I've never seen. And then it put it together at the time, and I cracked my window about six inches with my hand underneath my jacket on the tongue of the seat, and he says, what did you see? Yeah, he says, what did you see? He says, uh, I said to him, and I answered in this way. I don't know why I answered it. I says, well, I don't know. I don't know what he's talking about because I didn't see anything that wasn't out of the way. He said. I said, what I seen, I never saw. And if I saw something, I never seen it, and nobody's going to know that I ever saw it. With the dark glasses on these two guys. They look don't they look like, I'm going to tell you, do you don't like to leave it to be cats like that with a baseball jacket like that?
Speaker 3: What did they say? What did they say?
Speaker 7: He didn't say anything. He just walked away.
Speaker 3: The one they both just walked away, just walked away. That's an amazing story. Always want to hear more about that, Gil, That was fantastic. Thank you very much for calling the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. My God, it's it's time to say that we're on the air live in Chicago on the Great WGN.
Speaker 4: To it all night short American Radio.
Speaker 3: Listen to me very carefully. Indy Pederson. Indy Pederson says that recent UAP disclosures reveal a far more serious reality than we ever thought before. There's a military footage that allegedly mirrors Peterson's previously documented ORB to being encounter Indy personally, not theoretically personally encountered terrifying orbs near him around him. Indy, welcome to the Other Side of Midnight. Please share your story.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me when I was on your show before I explained the ORB and how it's almost like.
Speaker 3: Nobody, Hey, Indy, Indy, work with me here. Nobody remembers that because because they they got job and children. So please just share the story. Just share the story. It isn't a news show. You and I are friends. I'd like I'd love to hear that story again. Okay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when I bought this island property down in Patagonia, in remote island off of the coast of Chile and the local sit it's a known UFO base, and my business partner and I were driving up at three am, one hundred miles from any humans, and we had an ORB that was zipping around doing all the right angle terms like a star initially and then it's seeing us watching it. They seem to have a sense of like a telepathic sense of you watching them, which by the way, happened in the Trench number four. If you watch all those orbs, they know when the gun camera's on them. That was amazing footage that just came out recently. Anyway, it's see this wait.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait Trench number four. Recently. You you have to assume that I'm an idiot.
Speaker 8: What what what recent release?
Speaker 3: What? Wait? What recent release, recent release from who and what's the trench? Number four? Please just set it up so well for those of us who have no idea what you're talking about, shared because this is an important story.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So President Trump, who's disclosed, said that we need to disclose full disclosure on UFOs. There's been four trunches of documents and the first three were nothing. But just like Epstein files, the first ones were nothing, and then people screamed that we want the real files, and then the last ones were shocking beyond belief. You know, they're killing and eating children and having babies delivered to Epstein. Now, how many babies do you want? I got a boy and a girl. And you don't even want to talk about the stuff in the air.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, no, I do want to talk about that stuff on the air. I need you to talk about it on the air because that's the power of this show. Well, you just said Epstein ordering up babies, all of these related stories, that is today's information. Now I won't interrupt you again, but I don't want you to hesitate. I want you to I don't want you to hold anything back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, just like the Epstein files, where the last files were shocking beyond belief. The last batch that they called Tronch number four were quite shocking because the orbs apparently know when the gun camera sites are on them, because every time the gun camera sites finally locked onto them, they would zip off at an incredible speed, or alternatively, another ORB would come through and interrupt and do right angle turns right in front of the camera. The most shocking one for me was on the Moon where they got focused on one red or the red orbs, by the way, the most dangerous of their different color orbs, The red ones are the most deadily, so the camera was focused on the Moon on a red orb and then another right when it gets you focused on it, another orb does a right angle turn, and it's going so fast in the right angle turn that the video frames per second can even keep up with it, and it blurs across. It was just amazing footage anyway, that one of those orbs I experienced two feet in front of my face, which I believe is closer than any human being that lived to tell about it, because a lot of them died. Garry Nolan Stamford pathologists studied a hundred of them for the families, that victims' families that that Nancy Mace talked about in the congressional hearings where she said, why how is it that the government denies that we have recovered craft when we are paying huge sums of money out to people who've been injured from these recovered craft. So they're being injured. But some done, all of them do that. And I was fortunate in the one that was two feet in front of me and my business partner wasn't one of those. But I saw inside of it turning and like a powerful engine is inside of it. But what's most shocking is I've been talking about this for over a year and wrote about it over a year ago, and just recently in the data dumps one whereas it came from a military file. It's a document called anamorphos orb, not just amorphous or but anamorphos excuse me, anamorphous UAP I call UFOs now UAPs and in this from a military file and it does exactly what I've been describing for over a year, and I've never heard anyone describe this before, which is where the orb which is the size of a bowling ball, which is one inch smaller than the basketball, and it's got all this power inside of it. It starts materializing into a being. And I've been describing that for over a year now, and for the first time I actually got to see a video evidence of that, and it's in this file called Anamorphous UAP. It just was released here recently from a military file from Whistleblower, and it's called anamorphos or instead of amorphous with an, it's a biological term. And what it means is that the appendages, the arms and legs come in laughs, which is exactly what I experienced. The torso on the head were there, and the arms and other parts were coming in, materializing in front of me. So it's like a delivery vehicle. It's like something right out of Star Trek. So the big picture story is that we're seeing a landing of these beings down in South America, in the most remote parts of Patagonia, in Chile and Argentina, and in Brazil, and it's like the front line. And to try to use an analogy, I've been trying to think how to explain this. The best analogy is like the Pilgrims when they landed in sixteen twenty at Plymouth Rock. It was fifty years from the sixteen twenty and there was the invaders. The colonists came in peace. I mean, we say, well, they've been here, we've had the UFO experiences for thirty years and nothing's happened thus far, so everything must be fine. But if you look at the if when the Spaniards came down in the in the Caribbean, they had conflicts immediately. Well, the Caribbean is very similar in that we're on the front lines of this colonization, I'll call it.
Speaker 4: That's happening in Brazil.
Speaker 8: Jacques Valet, who is a scientist's and had a whole chapter and all the people died have died down there in his book. And I saw the blood curdling photos of people have been caught out like cattle, ice, genital and and physically.
Speaker 3: Where were they cored out like cattle? Where did they live? Where would they in Brazil? In Brazil we know nothing about Brazil we know? Could that be the legendary Brazilian steaks? Is that what the Brazilian steaks actually are? Human flesh?
Speaker 8: No? No, no, it hasn't got that far. But there's an island Colorus which is.
Speaker 4: Which is.
Speaker 8: Similar to the island that I purchased, is off the coast and is really remote, you know, one hundreds of miles from anything. And it was in the Delta on Brazil, in the Amazon in Brazil and whole Ville. There's a tiny village on it, just like my island property. There's no one on it. And that's a known u minus a known UFO base, which caused a lot of the best evidence is all the military that showed up after the fact.
Speaker 3: How fast How fast did they show up after you encountered the orbs.
Speaker 8: They showed up after I purchased the property, which which is before before I encountered the or they showed up. The first ones came, and the first first two military guys. I actually witnessed the largest cattle mutulation, uh in South American history with me. There were two military guys, so so they got to see it with me. Those are the first and then and the most most shocking one was a military intelligence interrogator who announced herself, Hi, I'm Jacqueline. I'm a military intelligence interrogator.
Speaker 3: Right, that's that's a new I wonder what that business card looked like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Well she had the license plates and everything.
Speaker 3: From that when she was with Right, now, let me ask you to verify it. Yeah, Now, let me ask you this question, why are you telling us this story. I believe that it happened. I completely believe every word you're saying. You have sincerity in your voice. That's admirable and impressive. Why share it? Why expose yourself to ridicule or more questions or more visits from people in black.
Speaker 6: Cars, Because there's to use the analogy I gave, and it didn't work out well for the Indians in the long run.
Speaker 8: There was fifty years after the Plymouth Colony, and we all know what happened to the Indians afterwards, after the colonists arrived. And I'm on the front lines. I've been living down in the remote Patagonia for twenty years doing that island project, and I saw the front lines of this. I mean, we had no cattle mulations in the US anywhere close to the scale of the hundreds of cows and sheep that were mutilated in a very short period of time, dozens in one single night. Nothing on that scale. And so it's the front lines. Nothing in the scale of the island Chlorus. We have an entire village of people, small village in the middle of nowhere, four hundred people attacked by UFOs, forty burned very seriously where they had to go to hospital and three dead, and then the humans being cored out like cows, same surgical precision. And there's no military there. There's no you know, all the other explanations, no helicopters down there, there's no all the explanations you have in Colorado are don't don't apply. So it's a very illustrative example because of its remoteness and and so it's like the front lines where where the ones first ones witnessing the settlers coming down right and to the very remote regions of Patagonia and Brazil, that's where the first landing.
Speaker 3: It's a terrifying and amazing story, very.
Speaker 8: Generous, sacrificing humanity. You can read the whole story in two volumes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do I read this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a Sacrificing Humanity by Indy Peterson. It's on Amazon and other booksellers.
Speaker 3: All right, this is you and I are talking to Indy Peterson, pe d on Peterson Peterson.
Speaker 8: And announced Peterson, but it spelled with a D and on Amazon.
Speaker 3: And the book. It's a two volume book and the title.
Speaker 8: Is Sacrificing Humanity.
Speaker 3: The Other Side of Midnight with Walter sterling. Oh it's so weird now this thing's locked. Why is that I hate PCs? Well, hey, Peter, play a jingle, pick a jingle?
Speaker 2: Talking every night, walterster.
Speaker 3: I have a security screen on the other computer that needs to be clicked so that I can actually play stuff on this computer. I don't know why that's so, but you're welcome to come in here now and do it so that I can continue to play my wacky jingles because I love my wacky jings. But I'm like, why am I giving such a getting hard time? And it's because it's a PC. Now I'm Max, this problem doesn't happen, never happens. They don't care about security on a Mac. They figure if you have a Mac, you're not like a security person. Yeah. See, this is what I wanted on under when he was on the air, when our friend was on the air, Peter, this is what I wanted on under him space music. And when I showed you, when I showed you to lower it, I wanted you to lower it so i'd put it on slowly, but then it wouldn't fire, it wouldn't start. And there's nothing wrong with space music. Now I'm gonna I'm gonna share with you a few seconds of amazing radio. You can turn it up again, take a listen to this. No, not that, I'm sorry, I gotta stop it.
Speaker 7: Then you mean you want me to tell you the plan? Yeah, oh I haven't got to that yet.
Speaker 1: But oh oh yeah, I haven't got to The plan.
Speaker 4: Would work, believe me, it would work.
Speaker 3: Well, how would you know what's work if you don't even know what'll landed?
Speaker 8: Don't worry all of it, all right?
Speaker 4: I won't worry, sir, And I don't want you to lose that sleep.
Speaker 7: You're a live right here?
Speaker 4: Hello, John? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to say one thing, and I'll make it quick. I just want to say that you have to be the dumbest person on radio.
Speaker 3: You're right, you really are your flow, You're right.
Speaker 7: You know how much time you take to introduce somebody.
Speaker 8: You're right if you would put them all together? Right?
Speaker 7: May you say?
Speaker 5: Is right?
Speaker 6: And can I ask you a question?
Speaker 8: If he's a dumb hoiw you're listening to.
Speaker 7: But you see he's on the roll, right, get off throwing your.
Speaker 3: Cree Now, it's important for me about every six months to listen to that. That was a radio host named Long John Nebll and Long John Nebll long before Art Bell, was on all night in New York from nineteen fifty seven to nineteen seventy five, and a good thing for general managers to remember. He was the highest paid radio star in New York City and he was on all night. The reason he was on all night was because that's what he wanted to do. He was on six hours a night, six nights a week. And the reason he was the highest paid talent in New York City is because nobody. Nobody could read a commercial like John. Nobody could touch it like John. When he went on the air, I remember to this day advertisers that he had on. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'm telling you, this is going to solve your and he said. He'd say to the management, he'd say, okay, you pay me union scale. I don't care, but you give me half the revenue. And they did. Because nobody could sell products like Long John Nebleton. All the stuff about UFOs and UAPs and Betty and Barney Hill and psychics. All of that was started on his show, not art Bell, not anything else. It was all done by long John Neble who was obsessed with being on the airs and crazy started on WOR in New York, then WNBC, and the way he started was he owned an auction house in New Jersey and a salesman from a radio station saw him selling auction stuff got him on the air right away. Walter Sterling, Good Evening. This is the Red Apple Audio Networks. This is the Other side of Midnight.
Speaker 1: The Other side of Midnight with Walter, The Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 2: This is the show that's set the trend across the nation.
Speaker 7: It's set the trend.
Speaker 2: It's the byxiety sound of walterstead.
Speaker 3: On the Other side of Midnight. Oh look at you? What did you do? How did you wind up here? What did you do wrong in your life? It's vacation time. There's certain vacations that I personally refuse to go on, will never go on.
Speaker 2: I think camping is stupid.
Speaker 7: I'll say it.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to have an opinion. Right, It's so dumb camping because you go outside and then you do all this work to make it feel like you're still kind of inside. You could just stay home and let a couple squirrels in your friends come over, Like, why is there a dirt on the floor. Oh, we're camping. Yeah, getting in touch with nature.
Speaker 3: Now. I know that one of your secret pleasures besides those, has to do with lint candies. And one of the mysteries of our time is what does the different color wrapping mean? The different color wrapping of lint candies? What does it mean? The red wrapping? We know what that is. That is a high calorie treat. But then there's the white and the yellow and the mysterious blue.
Speaker 9: Lint is facing heat today after a closer look at their ingredients revealed the brand's famous melting center isn't actually chocolate. Oh, it's solidified vegetable fat. And the bleach fat is the start of something so much worse. Lind truck scrapes in at under twenty percent cocoa content, bulked with cheap fillers to legally pass as chocolate. This load is fused with petroleum derived vanilla. Out of curiosity, I scanned the lind truffle with the reveal it app it immediately flagged ingredients with refined tropical oils and high added sugar content unbelievable. Lind Truffle was also flagged as a NOVA group for industrial hazard.
Speaker 3: What do he say? A reveal it app? There's an app called reveal it. I guess you can scan something and it reveals the ingredients of what's inside. It's an app that's not the best app. You know what the best app is. It's the only app you care about. It's the mister Softy app. The mister Softy app has a functionality that's truly valuable. The mister Softy app is simple and solves the problem. You click on it, you put in your zip code, and boom, it shows you a map of everything near you and little icons of mister Softy trucks exactly where they are. So you don't have to chase the bells down the street. Your nine year old doesn't make you chase the bells. Oh we missed the truck. See ice cream? And then you got to get in the car and use use sonar, use the sonar of your ears to try to triangulate where the mister Softy truck is? Is it one more block?
Speaker 4: Over?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 3: We don't know, and why don't they ever wait? They never wait long enough. I don't know how they make any money because the minute they see or hear kids coming toward the truck, they take off. That seems like a bad business model. If you're an ice cream truck, I would say, as the kids get closer, you'd want to sit quietly and be patient. But there's the Mister Softy app. In addition to the fact that you can find out exactly where the mister Softy truck is near you when you click on the picture of the truck, Peter. When you click on the picture of the truck, it shows you how long the truck has been in service and the first name of the driver. You walk up to the truck, you Mike, good to see you, and he waves like he knows you. He doesn't know how you know his name. You don't have a piece of paper that you're serving him. That's that's new for him and as a result. But the best part is it doesn't have anything else. There's no other functionality on the Mister Softy app. It doesn't dump on you the ingredients or the calorie count, no guilt messages, nothing, Here's the truck. Here's Mike, here's where it is. Here's how old the truck is. Absolutely freaking brilliant.
Speaker 9: Did you know that McDonald's sells six point five million burgers every single day?
Speaker 4: That's nearly two hundred million a month. But here's the strange part. Where are old the cows?
Speaker 9: Even if one cow gives one thousand burghers, McDonald's alone would need hundreds of thousands every month. And that's not counting Burger King, Wendy's or the rest. So where are they hiding all these cows? Massive secret farms, underground ranches, or maybe something we're.
Speaker 8: Not supposed to know?
Speaker 3: Like what what are we not supposed to know?
Speaker 2: If you're homeless, just buy a house.
Speaker 8: If you're ever met at a woman, just remember she's probably retarded.
Speaker 7: It's not her fault.
Speaker 3: Seven minutes fifty seven minutes past the hour with Walter Sterling and you and I can talk now coming up, we're going to have a stunning conversation. I can't believe I got him to do this. I am surprised we've convinced him to share this information with us. It is intimate, it is private, it is important, and it's spiritual. A gentleman went into a coma, and you and I there's great mystique about coomas. We don't really know what a cooma's like in one. I hope you never are in one. I certainly have never been in one, even with that vodka, I never was in one. And there it is. He went into a coma for days and he died, and he came to and has the story as to what's on the other side. Not the other side of Midnight, the other side of life, because remember there are seventeen sides to Midnight this show. None of them are life and death. All of them are really odd, strange stories. But this guy died during his coma and came back and he remembers stuff talked to him. He didn't want to do it. He didn't want to share the information. He viewed it as private, sacred. We spent some time a couple months ago. We spent some time a couple months ago, and I got him to tell his story, and he's going to share it with you. On the Other side of Midnight From the Red Apple Audio Net