Speaker 1: Oh, bed of bar.
Speaker 2: Oh, bed of that far.
Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. Now I'm the Cage to Night, I'm Raven and you know what, Unfortunately, we do have to start off this episode with a bit of a sad note. As of time recording, this episode is going to be dropping on Wednesday of next week, but as of today, the Man the medt, the Legend, Chuck Norris, has passed away at eighty six years old.
Speaker 3: That's sad. Yeah, I'm so sad. Like he just rated a birthday like last week, I think it was or something. It was like two weeks ago. It wasn't very long ago. He just celebrated his eighty six birthday. It's a very ke to the legend.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, eighty six years ago, good.
Speaker 4: Lord, I didn't think I honestly didn't think he would ever die. To be honest, he was still like kicking. I mean, he just did a thing a couple of weeks ago, or like a couple of months ago. Literally literally he just did a whole workout thing think a month ago or something on like they videoed him and he was like out there just being a badass, like Chuck Norris is so I.
Speaker 1: Thought that, you know, death checks under its bed for Chuck Norris. I always thought that was one of the things. But apparently he decided that he was done. I don't think death took him. I think he decided he's going to go to that realm now now. But rip to the man, the myth, the legend, all the things, all the stuff.
Speaker 4: And also, happy Equinox. Everyone on a positive note. It's today, the springs, it's spring equinoxious.
Speaker 3: It is really so as of time and recording, Happy Equinox, everybody.
Speaker 5: There, you go, Happy Equinox.
Speaker 1: So this is I only know about the winter and the summer being the shortest and the longest days, spring and fall equinox. What is the is this when the days are pretty much fifty to fifty even spread?
Speaker 4: I think, so, I'm I was I always I always say it wrong, and I know we have people that actually can say them correctly. So I'm like, I'm not gonna turn to say it so because I know North Trucker.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be like, this is not how you say.
Speaker 1: It is this? Uh?
Speaker 5: Is this symbolic?
Speaker 3: No, this is uh orchestra. I don't want to say it wrong, But.
Speaker 1: Okay, happy Spring Equinox to everybody out there. I hope you're you're celebrating it in your own special way, you know. But all right, now that we got the uh, the opening statements out of this, and again it's as they're gonna be listening to it, it's not gonna be equinox.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be next week.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying, postpartum, post post nominal, PostScript, whatever the fuck you want to say after the fact, happy equinox for a couple of days ago. As you're listening to this, you know what the fuck we mean. Okay, now to the point of the episode. Today, we're gonna talking about some aliens, but more specifically, the United States government has designated two domain names online ravingly. You've heard of this, if I'm not mistaken, I have. I think you're the one that actually told me about it.
Speaker 3: I did. I did.
Speaker 4: I've been following it and watching all this stuff go off about it, so I find it to be really interesting and I'm wondering, like his all, like even Forbes was reporting on it, yes, like all everybody and their mama talking about it, So I don't know, I don't know a bunch. I mean, I read a couple of articles about and stuff, but I'm curious to see what you were able to uncover.
Speaker 1: So the timing of this is the interesting point. But there's actually start to finish. This is very interesting, very much eyebrow raising. I'm not gonna say guaranteed red flags on the play, although there are some things that are gonna talk about this episode that are absolutely red flags that we need to dig deeper into. But the timing of all of it is the biggest overarching what the fuck is happening with the whole thing? So, for those that don't know, to designate a dot gov website means that it is added to the government's registry of official websites released by our federal government. Okay, cool. So to say that Donald Trump started aliens dot com. Who the fuck hairs has a dot com? For it to be a dot gov or like a dot mill or something like that, that means that this is official. This got the stamp of approval, This's got the blessings and the circumcisions and the things and the stuff. As far as this being a one hundred percent blessed and ordained in all.
Speaker 3: The things, say circumcisions.
Speaker 1: Let's see what I said, certified and circumcised. Girl, you know what I'm saying anyway, God, yeah, all the way.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So, so not only one, but two alien dot gov and aliens dot gov are now registered domain names owned by our federal government. Now as of time of recording, these websites are not operational. They're not however, they yeah, but the domain names are owned. So could something come out of these in the next couple of days, yeah, weeks, maybe months, also possibly, it doesn't matter. But the fact that they would do this in the first place when they already have government websites that are designated for UAPs, UFOs whatever else. They have the arrow right, the aa r O, so they have these things in place already. Specifically aliens, not craft, not planets, not space aliens themselves. We're talking about the living organic bio I want to say iometric, but extra trescial beings, the biological beings that are living somewhere or some win whatever out there in the ether. So it's very interesting this has all happened right now because just a couple of months ago, I actually did I think I talked about this on either Cajun Night or I did a a social media post about it. I'm not in my memory be fuzzy, right, but the Bank of England has started to leverage money in a certain direction just in case the American government releases information about aliens.
Speaker 5: I thought it was strange at the time.
Speaker 4: Like when I saw that and I sent it to you, I was like, you did a social media post about it a couple months ago. I thought that was really crazy and I didn't actually believe it. And then I started reading into it and I'm like, oh, no, they actually are being truthful about this. I find it interesting because in twenty twenty four, Trump was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if aliens are it's you. I mean, I just heard about him, like this week. What are you talking about? But then he is trying to.
Speaker 4: Say, now that you know, well, there's been a lot of interest shown. Based on tremendous interests shown, they've decided to make these websites.
Speaker 1: Never mind the fact that he himself founded the Space Force in his first run.
Speaker 4: So like, I mean, we're just I think everyone's side stepping that whole thing, Like do we not recognize maybe the pattern here.
Speaker 5: It's kind of thing to be sidestepped.
Speaker 1: We founding a new branch of the United States Armed Forces, that's all I know. Thing.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's just like some little tiny thing that just happens and stuff. But I mean, we've read about Space Force on the Cage Night Live, right, yeah, I was live.
Speaker 3: I think that we did.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy, I mean the whole thing, and it talks specifically about humans training and humans doing things. And that's in like the actual website about humans doing things. I mean how we could probably even pull up and read it, but like they they are really emphasizing.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely in the Space Force publications. They keep emphasizing human weapons, human training, and it's like, bro, why would you need to give that distinction unless there was something else out there?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. It seems like it's a men in Black kind of a situation.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's like specifically needing to say, Okay, well humans have to do this training, humans need to do this.
Speaker 3: It's it's very odd.
Speaker 4: Especially the timing of doing this on Wednesday and then not telling nobody it was go Daddy that was the one that released it, being like, uh so did anybody else.
Speaker 3: See this, or like, are we the only people that have seen this?
Speaker 4: So you know, it's it's like, okay, well, Epstein files aren't going away.
Speaker 3: Even though you've now given us a war and now we have aliens, it's still not going to take away from Epstein.
Speaker 5: It's not. It's not.
Speaker 1: However, there is a few more eyebrow raisers on this one, one of the largest being the two star general that was in ar of Right Patterson Air Force Base has been missing for a week. I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, we're gonna talk about him. So they are still looking for him.
Speaker 3: He's just gone.
Speaker 5: So he's a retired general.
Speaker 1: We're gonna I don't wanna give too much away, man, but about six days ago as of time of recording, probably gonna be a full week ago. The retired two star general that was at one point in charge of Right Patterson Air Force Page, which, for those that don't know, Right Patterson is the actual Area fifty one. Like Area fifty one is a thing that is a real place. I'm not denying that whatsoever. But as far as the bodily remains of certain let's just call them aliens. And we're using this term very loosely. I know there's gonna be people that disagree about, you know, space being real. There's gonna be people that disagree about if these are interdimensional versus interplanetary versus time traveler. Fine, fine whatever, throw whatever title and backstory you need on these beings. Fine, that's not what we're talking about here, Okay. What we're saying is that the guy that was at one point over the laboratory itself at Wright Patterson Air Force Base where they were doing testing on the biological remains of certain creatures. He retired about thirteen years ago. I think I got an article pulled up. We're gonna talk about it. He has been I'm not sure if it's abducted. I don't know if he just kind of wandered off into the woods and he just hadn't been saying he got his as you see the timing y'all the time, he got his ass too much.
Speaker 5: It's nope, sense.
Speaker 3: What you know, coincidences, just a little bit of coincidence.
Speaker 1: I've heard that maybe Russians or Chinese might have abducted him.
Speaker 3: To oh maybe maybe to help out with their program.
Speaker 1: Possibly possibly. I've also heard that, you know, he was an older gentleman. Very possibly he just wandered off into the woods. He had a gun with him and that's been confirmed, so maybe he did some sort of self harm, but that doesn't line up to anything. His wife has said that he was not in any state depression or suicidal tendencies like what. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But again, all of the things together, the founding and buying of alien andanliens dot gov domain names very suspicious. But I could take that in stride. I could cut to just a couple of months ago, in January, the British National Bank was starting to make possible moves of money to prepare for not if but when the United States government was going to be releasing alien documentation in proof. Apparently they believe the worldwide economy is going to collapse and they're trying to prepare for that. Cut to Obama just recently let slip quote unquote that aliens are real and then had to redact that statement later or retract, I should say, And he said, no, no, no, I believe they're real. But I never saw anything on the presidential side of things to say such, which is a lie because he's a lying piece of shit.
Speaker 5: Fine.
Speaker 1: Right after that, Trump starts talking about, yeah, maybe I will disclose, maybe I will I don't know, cut to all these things together. The domain names happen, the general goes missing, and we've been saying this, We said that he is going to rerun his playbook from his first time in office. When Epstein started to get talked about we need to have a war kind of conversation, we need to have a alien kind of conversation, and we need to have a virus, we.
Speaker 4: Are literally well or we got the plague. We got the plague. It's official. We have the plague people in California, so we have we have all three running and out at this point. Also, I found it really funny you saw that the Principal Deputy Press Secretary Anna Kelly responded to the incorris on March nineteenth and said stay tuned with little alien emojis.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, And it was like, Okay, so I'm pretty positive that like maybe Project Blue wims gonna happen, or maybe we actually do see some type of real alien situation go on this year, because I mean, that would really sizestep Epstein talk like, let's be really honest.
Speaker 3: People are going to be.
Speaker 4: Like, what's this, We're not alone, while the conspiracy community is like, hello, come back to Epstein, anybody.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: People are already moving forward though, that's the thing, because their algorithms are pushing them forward.
Speaker 1: But people haven't forgotten, well not yet.
Speaker 3: People haven't forgotten.
Speaker 4: But people are already like starting to focus more and more because I think we have more casualties of happen now, Like I think there's eight marines that have passed away from Iran, and so that's already starting to consume people. Plus we have the alien conversation is now going to start consuming people. So I mean there's a lot of things that are going to be i think thrown at people's faces to get them off of Epstein because it's no longer you know, quote unquote relevant, no longer big news, right, Like you're not hearing about anything. People aren't really talking about it because conspiracy theory st are like, we're still all, you know, having these conversations. But excuse me, I'm not even seeing a bunch of people that are normally producing stuff producing anything more about about that.
Speaker 3: They're moving on to the next big thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And let's have it and break down a couple of those things you just listed. So the eight Marines getting killed, I have not verified that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if it's eight.
Speaker 4: I to think I read a cop I read a handful of emes, So I don't want to speak and say that it's exactly eight or not.
Speaker 1: Well beside the point, I heard things, but I can't confirm these, right, I've also seen images that Aaran says that it just shot down at F thirty five, right, I saw the video of this. I'm gonna be honest with y'all, that is one hundred percent AI slop. And it's not because I'm beating the chest of the American military. I'm saying it. Just look at it. It's clearly AI. First off. Second off, allegedly one hundred Green Beret Ranger Battalion guys just got detained and they are now prisoners in Iran. Out loud, y'all do understand that that doesn't make sense, right, Green Beret Ranger Battalion, those are different units, they do different shit. So, and then you could see the pictures of them also clearly AI. But the Iranian media is running it as if they're having some serious victories over there, and it's like the Green Berets aren't even in Iran, they haven't been deployed, and the Marines that were sent there weren't sent to Iran.
Speaker 5: They were sent to the military.
Speaker 4: There has been thirteen US service members killed in the Iran war.
Speaker 1: Is those bombed at like the Dubai basis.
Speaker 4: This was published March tenth. Okay, it says that they were weeks since the US AS reel launched the military strikes. Okay, I'm trying to find out where they are quickly expanded. At least thirteen hundred people in Iran have died. Officials in the country has said. Lebanon, where Israel has carried out strikes.
Speaker 3: At least eight hundred and eighty people were killed.
Speaker 4: The Pentagon release said dentn'ty's as six American service members who were killed in the conflict earlier this month, and shared the names of the seventh of March nineteenth, excuse me, March ninth. On March thirteenth, they added six more service members had died.
Speaker 3: The following day.
Speaker 4: The following day, Pentagon release the names of those service members, all whom were crew members who died after the US aircraft they they were aboard on this the KC one point five, crashed in western Iraq. The aircraft was lost while flying over friendly airspace on March twelfth.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Operation Epic Fury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we've got fifteen American deaths in Operation Epic Fury.
Speaker 5: As of time.
Speaker 4: Recording, it looked well at least six of them were from Operation Fury.
Speaker 3: I don't know well.
Speaker 1: The other ones, like that was with the Iranian retaliation right when they bombed the base of Dubai and they hit a couple of service members there.
Speaker 3: So John Kilner thirty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they list out all the people actually, seth Yeah, they have a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: They have it all listed out.
Speaker 4: So if anybody who actually wants to go and read it, Times dot Com actually lists them all out and all about their service, where they're from, and how they passed away, died in the crash and things like that, so you're able to at least see who has passed away at this.
Speaker 1: Time, absolutely and rip to those service members for sure. But that being said, the American media is getting so far off of it.
Speaker 5: Nobody saw about Epstein anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, and if the alien disclosure was to happen right now, I feel like there would be a group of people, and by people, I don't mean your influencer types, and I do not mean your media types, because they're gonna what to anything that they get that they get told, Hey, this is what you're talking about today, and they're gonna make it a big deal.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a whole thing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna bring in quote unquote experts out of nowhere that you've never heard of to talk about these things. Meanwhile, the experts that have been going to House Oversight Committee meetings to talk about these things are just they're just gonna get sidestepped one hundred percent. But anyway, anyway, I feel like the majority of the American public believes in aliens in some variety and in some regard. So the same thing that happened whenever Trump started and said, by the way, UAPs are real, the American public didn't actually give a fuck, cause we've known that. And it's not just we as in the conspiracy community. The majority of Americans were like, cool, cool, So let's talk about the flight log, which was excellent. I was very happy to see that but now going about it in the way that they have, I think they may have realized how in the past a new war kind of popping off. Maybe, Nah, we can't just talk about it. We have to have an actual conflict. We had to actually do some damage alien disclosure. We can't just talk about some hypotheticals. We need to actually put some skin in the game and let the American people know what's up anything and everything to get people off of talking about Epstein and I simp believe that that's what's happening. And when that doesn't work, because once again most Americans believe that aliens are real. And I hate to break it to the British government. I don't think it's going to collapse anything economically. The next course of action will be same with COVID. A new pandemic plandemic I suge to say. And it might be the plague there is that one case in California. It might be some new variety of the flu that we've never heard of before.
Speaker 5: It might be lined in.
Speaker 4: Well, they have I mean, they have multiple diseases in the chamber. Like let's be really honest here. They have as of right now, they have four that they have been talking about. Disease X is one of them, the NEPA virus that is classified as an epidemic right now overseas. They are frantically trying to make a vaccine for it because it is a lot deadlier than COVID whatdever it be? But they also have they also have a it's like four point eight percent, but they also have they have a watchmen call it the COVID vaccine. It's like COVID strand K. I think it's something called like that. And they have the plague. So there's like those four are all set up to be some type of something that could pop off as the actual plandemic situation. What I think is likely going to happen if I had a bet on it. It depends on how many they want to kill, Like so that's really what it comes down to, is how big a noise and how much fear do they need? And we've talked about this many times, but the fear aspect is what they really need, and so if they kill people too quickly, it won't spread very well. So they need to have something that is going to be able to be spread but also has a return rate of death. Pretty quickly, so I think, honestly be the NAPA or the plague, because the plagues are tried and true. Those that don't know this, the plague has actually never been eradicated anywhere, so like, yes, it went away, and yes, we haven't had the big outbreaks and all this stuff in long, long, long, long time, but we do on average have a couple hundred cases every year globally, so this has never gone like a way away. It's just been kind of quietly happening in the background. But because they do so much stuff with viruses, and what we learned last night was even more interesting. With the guy that we had on that has a book for the Sleeper Agent, he really broke down how these German Nazis scientists were able to spice and dice and do all this crap and make like super viruses to where they have multiple things inside of them, so like, yeah, you might treat one, but you're gonna dive from the next three things that happen.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, I thought your ROPA taught us the Nazis were the good guys. Womp, yeah, fucking retards. Anyway, Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: But I do think that the plague might be a potential. It depends they have the stuff to be able to cure it. It's just you know, or they could choose not. But where we don't have a cure right now, so you know, disease X is a whole other beast in and of itself when you look into it.
Speaker 3: So I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm curious.
Speaker 3: We shall see.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to speak prophetically here. I am curious how deadly the plague would be this time around, because keep in mind, whenever it smacked Europe, they had very little, if any medical knowledge as far as virology, and even germ theory wasn't even a thought at that time. Obviously, you got sick because God's mad at you, and you need to pray it away obviously, And then you know, there was examples where like Nostra Damus, for instance, he got famous for not curing the plague, but he had a pretty decent success rate as far as treaty patients with the plague.
Speaker 5: And his big thing.
Speaker 1: Was hydration and rose hissop capsules, which, if for those that don't know, is extremely high in vitamin C SO which boost immunity health. Now, they didn't know these things at this time. They may not have been able to quantify it in some sort of a scientific way. But my point is basic immune health, basic hydration, not doing blood lettings. It's very possible that in our modern day and age, the plague wouldn't smack us as hard as it did back then.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Would still have a pretty substantial death toll. I'm not denying that whatsoever, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's more like a one out of every ten rather than a one out of every three like it was historically.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to open up some of the pages and they keep saying they won't open up, and I'm like, come on, man, give me the information, like I'm trying to find out.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: It says this is interesting because this is from two thousand and five, actually August twenty second, two and five. It says, the disease that killed half of Europe still shows up in America's forest. Here's why the passagen that fueled the Black Death never disappeared.
Speaker 3: It just went into hiding. Mm hmm. So it says, typically thought as a long eradicated disease is the plague and says the whole fancy theme is alive and well in El Dorado County, when, which encompasses the Lake Tahoe. Part of Lake Tahoe in California, recorded a rare case of the plague this week after someone was likely bitten by an infected flea.
Speaker 1: H waitad the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, the fleas and the rats and all of that. So the flake can be treated with antibiotics. Thinkfully, it remains a deadly threat to if detected too late and left untreated.
Speaker 3: So really yeah, so really they have the cure.
Speaker 4: Now if they did a mass thing where maybe they wouldn't be able to cure it.
Speaker 1: So rotated version of it by released or something. It's all very much in the realm of possibility. But that's we are making speculations based off of very very very recent history, and I think we're on the money on this one. But as far as the chain of events goes right Epstein conversation, Alien New conflict, Alien disclosure, than the plague, we are at this point. We're on step three. So the Epstein conversation was happening, everybody wanted to know more quietly the three letter agencies are starting to remove files from that.
Speaker 5: We just talked about that.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, sixty five hundred and sixty by thousand excuse me, just got quietly removed, never to be released again. Now, Yep, we have this conflict going on. We're going to war with the RN. Everybody's losing their fucking mind on Trump for this. Never mind the fact that for the past ten years the Democrats were the warhawks that were screaming and ranting and raving that we need to attack Iran. Nancy Pelosi's bitch ass was on record multiple times on the mic saying we need to go to war with Iran. Now, all of a sudden, when Trump does it, people feel some type of way about it. But okay, fine, sure, because party lines matter and things, I suppose whatever.
Speaker 4: Both sides suck, Like, let's all be freaking honest here. They both are corrupt, They both suck. They do not have our interests at heart, they do not care about the American people. They are all in it together, in bed together, and don't give a flying fuck about us. So there's no there shouldn't be any left and right sides at this point.
Speaker 3: There should be us ver sim.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Creed agreed, and now cut to step three, Alien disclosure. The government, the federal government has bought alien dot gov and aliens dot gov. They're no longer going to be talking about the UFOs and the UAPs. They're gonna be talking about the actual creatures themselves. We're gonna talk about that specifically on this episode.
Speaker 5: Good cult members, I'm about to go ahead and share the screen.
Speaker 1: If you would like to see all of what we're about to talk about, the articles, the videos, all the things and the stuff that you need to go to Patreon dot com, slash cullt to Conspiracy Podcast. It is the only place to get the shows completely high fum man. OK, shoot, my dad didn't hit the button in time. But besides that, actually no, I'll tell you both that we can talk about some aliens on some shootloads.
Speaker 3: Thank god. That voice is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I fucking love that. I love the audio.
Speaker 4: So I have I have someone mine too over here, and I'm like, oh my god, they're so stupid.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about them, alliance?
Speaker 3: Why right?
Speaker 1: It is shit?
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 4: I don't even know the soundboards. What about that one? Nope, maybe this one nope, I don't know. I'm not gonna fuck with it.
Speaker 5: It's all good, it's all good.
Speaker 1: But anyway, back to Patreon dot com slash CULTU Conspiracy Podcast. It is the only place to get these shows commercial fine, but it is also the only place to see the video of these episodes. We got kicked off of YouTube back in twenty twenty on the first go round of these Virus to Alien to Wartime conversations. Right, so we're now on YouTube. We're unwelcome there, that's fine. The videos are on Patreon dot com slash CULTU Conspiracy Podcast. You'll also get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance, just depends on shoot schedules. But if you go to that next tier, up, that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, not only will you get those things, but you'll get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member of live events. It's always a blast, it's always unhinged. Come join the Cult members on the Tuesday night lives. And also for the Third Eye All the Way Open members, you'll get to join Raven Lee for her book club Raven Tell them the Things.
Speaker 4: Okay, did my voice go back. Okayhod did you change it? I accidentally like I pushed the button. I was like, I don't know what they just did, and then I heard it in the background. I'm like, oh no, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Hang on, all right, let me see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got the helium voice.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. Nope, wait it's.
Speaker 1: The oh he just had like a trainy oh my, that's great. Okay, so we are figuring out your soundboard because you have a different one than I do.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all right, everybody, sorry, sorry, we're back. We're being serious again.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: We're finishing up four to fifty one.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about it every episode, so by the time of recording we actually should be done.
Speaker 3: So we are going to moving on. When you are listening to this.
Speaker 4: The next book that we're going to be doing is A Hidden History by Donald Jeffries. You can buy it on all platforms and you're able, I believe, to download it to listen. So we're going to be breaking it down with four different weeks of us talking about the entirety of the book and every kind of aspect about it. It is a conspiracy book, so we're going to be breaking down the conspiracies, what do we think about them, how.
Speaker 3: Do they apply to modern day?
Speaker 4: What have we learned about these conspiracies since this book was written? So come on by, it's just for one little hour on Sundays, and yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a good time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And of course, if you go to that top tier, that Manic Tier on patreon dot com slash call it a conspiracy podcast, not only will you get everything that we just listed, but you will also be receiving exclusive merchandise by us for you directly mailed to your door as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us and our goals, our mission, our show. In this way, Ravenly is holding up that Manic Tier member shirt right now.
Speaker 5: It's a amazing, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: This shirt will never be available on any merch store or platform. Ever, it is only ever going to be available to the Manic Tier members on Patreon. So, without further ado, let's get into the conversation about the alien dot gov and Aliens dot Gov. All right, COLT members, let's get started with this article here. This is from Defense Scoop, which relatively new to this publication, But I gotta say I'm a fan of them. I've got two articles pulled up by them on this episode alone, so I'm gonna start using them as a source for a lot of things. Let's talk about it. White House registers new quote unquote alien related dot gov domains as dood tackles Trump's disclosure directive. So that's the other thing, right, Trump just made that directive that he is going to force all appropriate agencies to start disclosing alien information. White House spokesperson Anna Kelly told Defense Scoop in the email to stay tuned and included an alien emoji just like Ravingly. You just mentioned the White House register to government domains this week alien dot gov and aliens dot gov. According to publicly available federal records. Their appearance comes about one month after President Trump announced plans to direct the long anticipated release of US government records about unidentified anomalist phenomenon UAPs used to be UFOs and extraterrestrial beings. Those new domains were not connected to websites as of Wednesday morning, which this is Thursday morning now, so still as of time recording, they are inactive. Hopefully by the time this release is they will be active. But we're giving you the most up to date information as we can, but public data managed by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agencies or the CISA, reveals that both sites are registered Tuesday evening and are hosted on cloud fare servers. Shortly after Trump's disclosure order in February, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said, excuse me, I believe they meant War Secretary Pete Hegseth said the Pentagon was keen to comply and had started actively working on the initiative. Defense Department. War Department leadership set up All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office ARO. So's that's the ARROW group that I was talking about earlier, the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office. They set that up in twenty twenty two during the Biden administration to detect and investigate UAP, which is the modern term for UFOs that accounts for perplexing maritime and trans medium objects. So that's the other thing too. It's not just aerial phenomena. It's the all domain anomaly. So we got the USOS, the unidentified submersible objects that go into the water, we got the aerial, we got the air dimensional with all the things, all this stuff trans medium on this one. So Arrow's launch was sparked by mounting public concerns about national security risks associated with unidentified anomalist phenomena. Officials inside the office are working to resolve an ever growing caseload of DoD related UAP reports. They're also conducting activities to improve flight safety and synchronize efforts across the military regarding Unexplained Objects in the air. SEE and Space Aero maintains a website that serves as a central hub for federal UAP information. The office is currently accepting reports about suspected UAP encounters, specifically from current or former US government employees, military personnel, and contractors, with plans to expand the general public sometime in the future.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon spokesperson referred questions from Defense Scoop on Wednesday to the White House regarding the registration of the new dot com domains, the content they will support, and whether this marks a change in the government's plan for public UAP reporting options. Shortly after their initial publication of this article, White House spokesperson Anna Kelly told Defense Scoop in an emailed response to those questions to stay tuned quote unquote with the alien emoji and the same alien emoji that Hegseth used on social media when he reposted Trump's promise last month to publish previously undisclosed records about extraterrestrials and unidentified craft. So we got the Secretary of War that's posting the alien head emoji, we have the White House spokesperson doing the same thing, and the President.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to release an actual alien. I think they're going to actually show one, maybe in person or maybe something like that, because at this point, I mean they're being pretty obvious with it. I think they're going to do something. It needs to be enough, it needs to be jarring enough that gets people scared and talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So continuing on it says notably, both domains were launched while the government is not accepting new dot gov domain requests due to lapse in federal funding. So even though the government is not accepting new dot govs, both of these domains were added. Also a bit of a red flag and a little eyebrow raiser. On Thursday, CISA's acting Executive Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, Chris Butterra, told Defensecoop that the agency manages the dot gov registry to ensure that only verified US based government organizations receive these trusted domains. So once again, this is not a hypothetical, This is not a drill. This is a guarantee that this is a US based government organization. It has been verified. Like I said, certified, and circumcis.
Speaker 3: A circumcise doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: You know, not if you think about it. Just don't think about it, Jesus Raven.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Logic, Gosh, for real.
Speaker 1: Jesus, what are we talking about here? Talking about alien disclosure? Logic's out the window.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to see what they're going to try to drop. I hope it's something like cute.
Speaker 1: It's got to be something horrible, although if it's.
Speaker 3: A damn picture.
Speaker 1: When I'm like that, I say it, I mean, there's a few types that this could be. I don't I hope to god is not the mantis type. There is it's going to be out. There's conversations to say that it might be more of a ant type. And when I say that, I don't mean a giant ant. I mean an alien that doesn't have skin. It has an exoskeleton, but the way the body is formed is very human like. I've heard reports that these are basically genetic cousins of humans and that that's why this planet was, you know, terraformed in the first place, because they had lost their way and so they put life on this planet in over so many years of evolution. We are very distant cousins, but we're also very different in a lot of regards.
Speaker 5: There's there's so many hypotheticals here, so many.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't I don't even know what they would look like. I just hope ain't ugly. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: They need to be there. I hope they're like decent looking whatever they look like.
Speaker 1: I'm still curious if they have cheeks, and if those cheeks be clapping. Yeah, I'm being honest. I'm still I'm still on that kick. I know they were talking about Area fifty one.
Speaker 3: You're gonna bring it up. I knew. I knew it. I was like, look, I was like, let's let's see if.
Speaker 4: We can make it through without somehow bringing up clapping of the alien cheeks. Yeah. Not.
Speaker 1: We simply must bring this up because the Internet wants to know the information is out there.
Speaker 4: Raven Honey Badger is already volunteered. So Honeybag the Honey Badgers be doing the Moses. So like, let's go.
Speaker 1: Between Honey Badger and Dougie Blumpkin. I'm I'm pretty confident that these alien cheeks are going to get clapped by a cult member that we have. And I'm not saying it's gonna be you or I. I'm sure somebody's going to be trying to stick they did.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing nothing. What you're talking about, fuck that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying we got some wild ones a part of our cult. So once again, if you want to come meet these guys and girls themselves and come check us out Patreon, dot com, slash cult conspiracy podcasts and join our Third Eye all the way Open tier to join us for our Tuesday Night Lives. Anyway, moving on, So, CISA does not generally review or audit how government organizations use their registered domains and does not control content on all dot gov websites.
Speaker 5: That's what Buterra said.
Speaker 1: The arrival of aliens dot com or dot gov excuse me was previously reported by four oh four Media and first spotted by bought that tracks dot gov domains. Wow. So all right, it is confirmed that these two dot gov websites, these domains are real.
Speaker 5: They are bought. It's how this goes.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see what they're actually going to put up.
Speaker 1: So and just to just put a little extra sugar in your coffee, if you will. This is News Nation talking about it on their morning report. Let's listen in for look up in the sky. Wonder if we're alone.
Speaker 8: Here's something to think about. The White House or the Trump administration at least registering some new websites, alien dot gov and aliens dot gov, according to federal records. Just about a month ago, the president said on social media that the administration would start identifying and releasing government files about aliens and UFOs whatever it may or may not have.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 8: At about the same time, former President Barack Obama said he thought aliens were real. Of course, he he clarified the initial comments about it. So could this be the beginning of a big alien data dump?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 8: The White House only told a reporter quote stay tuned, it, replied on social media with an alien emoji.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm just telling you they've registered it.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. Thank you for watching. Subscribe again, We're not we're not saying, We're just saying, right, that's our job, just just bring it up as we find it. And apparently mainstream media is reporting on the same thing. Fuck. I found a post from the Times India. They're reporting on the United States government with alien dot Govnliens dot gov.
Speaker 4: I wonder if anybody else has actually like pushed you forward the alien conversation too, like anybody oversees.
Speaker 5: As of this moment.
Speaker 1: I don't believe, but you know, and I know this, this statement I'm about to make is gonna ruffle some liberal feathers, but the fact of the matter is that the entire world watches America. I can't tell you right off the rep who the president or you know, parliamentary leader or whatever of Sweden is, but I can promise you that the people of Sweden know who the president of the United States is, right, That's yeah.
Speaker 4: We Actually it's weird how how much people watch what's going on in America.
Speaker 5: They do, And there's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to just beat my fucking bald eagle screaming chest over here, but at the same time, it's it is what it is. We do run a lot of things as far as the global stage is concerned.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, what's the face?
Speaker 4: So I was looking up if people are talking about it as we're talking. Yep, apparently this is like actual, like more than one source. Apparently it is believed by many that aliens are going to reveal themselves during the twenty twenty six World Cup.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. I've heard that, but.
Speaker 3: I was like, what, it's not just by one, it's by like a whole bunch of nations are talking about them being revealed during this point.
Speaker 1: And Raven Lee just off the top, do you happen to know where the World Cup is being housed this year?
Speaker 3: Is it here?
Speaker 1: It is here? It is here, it's being held. No, it's being held in North America quote unquote. There's like a couple of stadiums in Mexico or maybe one in Canada. I don't know, but the majority of them are gonna be in the United States. So once again, I'm not saying one hundred percent the aliens are gonna reveal themselves during this time. I'm saying that as far as making the world aware, because listen, The fact of the matter is this, aside from America, the world gives a fuck about soccer. That is, in my personal, humble opinion, the actual international language of the world. They say math is and I get what they're saying, Like math, it doesn't matter where you're at one plus one week with two, whether it's in Cantonese, Vietnamese, Swahili, French, like, it doesn't matter. Math is gonna math regardless. And I understand that with respect. Find me any group of children anywhere in the world drop a ball in the middle of them, and without saying a word, they know exactly what the fuck to do, and they all know the rules and they go hard with it. Aside from America, soccer is the actual international world language, and no sporting event is more watched on Earth than the World Cup. Now I know the Olympics, and listen, people don't really give a fuck about the Olympics anymore because of how rigged it is, and that's they have gone downhill as far as it goes.
Speaker 5: Yes, you have.
Speaker 1: Certain events people might watch for Winter Olympics, and I'm not dissing or taking credit away from that, but it's not as well watched as the World Cup. It's just not soon.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna lie to you. I think I've watched maybe a total like three World Cups.
Speaker 1: Ever, you're not a fan of soccer, and most Americans aren't. But my point is the rest of the fucking planet. Oh they get down on some World Cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't. I don't really give a shit about soccer. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's it's not a fair sport now rugby or football. I'll watch basketball, I like baseball, I love hockey. Sure, I'll watch all of these things, but soccer has never been into my jam.
Speaker 3: And I do love the Olympics, so.
Speaker 1: But it's gone downhill. Their ratings are not what it was twelve years ago.
Speaker 4: And that's I mean, I've always I've always enjoyed the Olympics. I love watching I love watching peak performance of humans. I mean, I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not denying this, but my pin now at the World Cup gets way more ratings.
Speaker 3: I will say, like, yeah, I mean globally definitely.
Speaker 4: I mean even in Afghanistan and stuff they love soccer as well. So like I mean, it's it's around everywhere and everyone talks about it. And everyone has a team and stuff like that. And wasn't it the movie that they that they released two years ago? It's a really good one, uh with Pratt on it. Day after Tomorrow Yep, Tomorrow's Day, Tomorrow's Day, Tomorrow's World. Yeah, Tomorrow's War. I was something like that. Yeah, that movie was fantastic. But by the way, let's all hope and pary that the Aliens are not like those fuck in that movie, because right we're doomed.
Speaker 3: But absolutely, But it was.
Speaker 4: During the World Cup, Yes, yes it was, And it is during the World Cup that it happened.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying I guarantee that the World Cup's gonna have some wold shit go down with it, but I am saying that if the Aliens wanted themselves to be known, right, which that's the other thing too, why would they Why would they give a fuck enough to let the people of Earth know?
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, we're real.
Speaker 1: But if that was to go down and you wanted everybody to know about it at the exact same time, the World Cup would probably be your best bet.
Speaker 5: Just throwing it out.
Speaker 4: So, I love space dot Com, but just made a post an article that says, where are all the aliens?
Speaker 3: Maybe they just don't want to talk to us. Literally, that's the title of it. I went out three days ago.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to take fun.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, you have you have a fear bet.
Speaker 4: I mean I think if they did reveal themselves, this would be a joint thing in like whatever the United Nations or you know, all the been working together with them at some point in history. I think they would be the ones that, Okay, well now it's time. Now it's time to reveal this. Like, it wouldn't just be I think a sporadic thing of us being like, well, on this day and this time, it's gonna happen. No, it's it's gonna be strategic. It's gonna be planned out. Isn't in Harry Potter the whole situation that happens with the death theaters at the World Cup two?
Speaker 5: It is that now? In that the big quidditche tournament.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but isn't that the World Quidditch tournament? Yeah, like the World Cup TWA. Yeah, I'm just I know it's a really random thing. But I'm just thinking of all the different like movies that bring in the World Cup so if it does happen, I'm curious to see what kind of display would it be.
Speaker 3: Would it be are these going to be.
Speaker 4: Peaceful, like, hey, we're here, or are these gonna be like, hey, I'm a bomb the entire stadium and like we're taking over. I just have a hard time thinking that, with this whole pushing forward of information, that they're gonna be straight up, let's kill everyone. I feel like maybe this is gonna be a yep, we've been here, we are here and again. I put it towards the Conquista doors. Right when they first made contact with the Aztecs, they didn't come in and immediately start killing everybody.
Speaker 1: They did that later. The initial meeting, the initial sit down meeting was relatively you know, peaceful esque. There was a level of unsurety, a level of tension, no doubt, but they didn't start murdering people until a little bit later. I don't think that if they were to reveal themselves at the World Cup, I don't think anybody's going to die because of it.
Speaker 5: I don't think, you.
Speaker 1: Know, there's basically like the mafia boss coming to sit down and say, hey, by the way, I'm in charge. Just so we're all clear, and if you play ball then we'll work together. Just fine. I could see that being more akin to it. But anyway, anyway, getting back onto it. So this is from USA today, Alien dot CoV mystery grows after White House says stay tuned once again, this is not just crazy conspiracy talk. Okay, this is something that is being recognized by all mainstream sources. Two newly registered federal website domains alien dot govnliens dot gov, are drawing attention after records showed they were created this week by a US government agency, Fueling speculation has questions around UFO's and extra ressual life returned to the spotlight.
Speaker 5: The timing is notable.
Speaker 1: The domain service weeks after Trump said that he was going to push for the release of the files we just talked about that, reigniting debate over what information the federal government has kept classified. So, as of March nineteenth, which is today time of recording, neither website is live.
Speaker 5: Visiting the URL.
Speaker 1: Simply results in an error message. But here's what we know about the mysterious new domains, So why did the federal government create them? As of March nineteenth, the federal government has not provided information on the whys on the two domains and why they were created. In a statement provided to USA Today on March nineteenth, White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Anna Kelly just said, stay tuned with the alien emoji. That seems to be wish he's putting out for everybody, right. The Pentagon did not immediately respond for comment about the domain when contacted by USA Today, so neither website is live as of March nineteenth. Again, neither alien dot govs or aliens dot gov directed online users to a finished website. The domains come soon after Trump's promised to release the Extra Tressure Life. We talked about that already. Pete Hegseth has mentioned it same way other agencies to release government files related to alien Extra Tressure Life, unidentified aerial Phenomena, and unidentified flying objects, and heg Seth put out that same post with the emojian things. So Trump's comments were made after former President Barack Obama set on a podcast with Brian Tyler Cohen that he believes Extra Treasure Life exists but has never seen evidence of it. The comments drew much attention, and Trump criticized Obama for releasing quote unquote classified information, which again, all right, Obama didn't give over any classified information. He said, yeah, they're real, but he never saw anything about it. Later, I mean, he explained.
Speaker 4: It technically, but technically the way that he made it sound was like they are real. Oh but I've never actually like kind of you know, seen anything about it. But the way that he emphasized they are real. Part if it was quote unquote classified, you know it was it was. It was the way that he presented it and then was like, oh no, no, no, like haha, it's not. But then it's also like, obviously this was a planned move.
Speaker 1: But if that was in fact the classified information, because Trump when he was asked about it on the plane, they didn't give a direct quote.
Speaker 5: He was pretty much he's like, so what happened?
Speaker 1: Yo? Obama just said this like he shouldn't have done that. He gave away classified information. Bah bah blah. He didn't like at that point, I don't believe he had actually heard the podcast that where Obama said these things, so he just responded, so, I don't know, but that would imply that there is classified information that presidents are privy to and even if Trump didn't know what was exactly said, he knew at least the fact that it was being was enough to be like, well, what the fuck? He said, like, hold on, I thought we'd get the talk, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought we had to talk about no one talking about this.
Speaker 1: I thought that the president's all got brought into the same room. The door was closed and a file was open, and we got given the talk.
Speaker 3: What if it's stargate?
Speaker 4: What if they actually have like a stargate situation and that they actually go and see it's very.
Speaker 5: Very possible.
Speaker 1: And at this point, honestly, is anything too crazy and out of the realm of possibility?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, hell, they had like a doom situation where they were able to travel to another planet.
Speaker 3: I meant, it wouldn't shock me.
Speaker 4: It would not shock me if they had some type of interdimensional travel at this point.
Speaker 1: The same way that for years we said that the elites of the world, your politicians, your financial gurus, and all of this are all going to a pedophile island where they're performing ritual sacrifices to Satan and blood sacrifices and raping children. We said that for years that's not too crazy now because confirmed on all counts, Pizzagate confirmed on all accounts. It's no longer something that is crazy now as we're talking about this, is this really like too crazy?
Speaker 5: Come on now?
Speaker 4: I think there's so much more technology that we don't understand or comprehend because it hasn't been released to us.
Speaker 3: And I think that they've been using cern and being able to open multiple dimensions and portals. How that child just proved that they have.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've seen the one that's really famous everyone talks about, but this one that just came out, it's like an eleven year old. He literally breaks it down into a diagram and he's like, here's why they've been doing this, and here's how they've been opening portals, and like, I can prove it in seemly genius kid, But if that's the case, then they're opening portals to other dimensions and other locations. And obviously, like, no one I don't think with a brain is gonna be like, you know what, there's nothing else out there right that doesn't make any sense to me, even if say we live on a flat earth, right, say we have a flat earth, that whole model where all the little uh you.
Speaker 3: Know, islands are actually the planets and all of that.
Speaker 4: Cool, Even that you're going to tell me that there is nothing else besides just humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they believe, They really believe that.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever met anybody that just believes that there is nothing else out there. Like even if we're talking about some type of weird life form, like maybe a really even more advanced octopus that understands even more how to do shit, okay, like it's still technically, you know, something else other than just human.
Speaker 1: We have interviewed quite a number of people, and some of them are of the religious varieties, some of them are of the scientific or at least the pseudoscience, whatever you want to call it. And these people really believe that there's only human life out there. Anything outside of that must be angels or demons and or interdimensional. But that's to your point, that is.
Speaker 3: Dimensional, but it's something else. Though.
Speaker 4: Now I understand why religious people. I do really struggle with that concept, really I do. It's like to me because to me, it goes against technically the whole because you would think the way that that it is presented to.
Speaker 3: A lot of people.
Speaker 4: Is that God created us and then like everything else. Okay, cool, But it's not like presented as hey, God created like a whole bunch of other subspecies, or he you know, decided to play around and make this group and like, you know, maybe we made a couple over here in this dimension or this area. It's not made to be like that. Like, so that's not what it's presented, like in so many churches and people view the Bible saying.
Speaker 5: So all right, and I don't want to sound like an asshole, but all.
Speaker 1: Right, but you're going to just hear me, hear me out. Walk with me.
Speaker 3: Here, I'll walk down this path.
Speaker 1: The Bible might say that God created the earth and heavens. Right, we can assume that God created the water. We didn't know that H two O was the chemical composition of water until relatively recently in the span of existence. Right, he also created uranium. We didn't know what the fuck that was until rarely recently. So the Bible is not the the how to manual of how God did everything. It gives the overarching story. It's not even an outline. It is a It is a cliff right, yeah, exactly. It doesn't explain how God made our digestive system or our immune system or our brains function. He just did it, says He created man. That that's so simple, created man, Raven Lee for anybody else to create or anything else to create, a whole sentient, living organism with a perfectly well balanced digestive track, of cardiovascular system, a functioning brain housing unit that not only runs all of our things on a fight or flight survival level, but also an intellectual left brain right brain level. This is fucking insane. Yet the Bible doesn't mention any of that. It says, God created man. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Look, yeah, I'm not gonna I mean, I don't I don't particularly care either way what people think with it. But I think that it no, I think that it challenges, it challenged the it It makes people feel uncomfortable because it then it questions put in the question your faith and then like okay, well why didn't we know about any of this stuff?
Speaker 3: And realistically, if.
Speaker 4: You look at just the just the mammals and the insects and everything else on this planet, along with how everything interacts with each other and humans as well, like this is something that it makes no sense. When we've said this many times at least I have that it makes no sense that created in six days. I'm sorry, it doesn't. I don't care what anyone says. Six million years cool. I could get behind it because so many of these things you're talking about evolution that actually does happen. You're talking about all sorts of like minute tiny organisms and single cells and everything else that interact with each other, and there's all sorts of stuff, and it's like, okay. But to think that you could look around the world as a whole and be looking at it like okay, if you really understand that there's so many complex things to make up with just one person a person or a platypus or you know, all of these things, why wouldn't you think that there's anything else out there?
Speaker 5: No, I agree, and I don't.
Speaker 1: This shouldn't make it what I've said, But this shouldn't make anybody question their faith. Why wasn't it written about? Y'all realize we discover at least one hundred new species of different animal life living in the Amazon every year, Well, why didn't we know about them? Because we justn't know about them? They've been there God made them, we just didn't know about them. So what about these aliens? God made them, we just didn't know about them. It's okay. It wasn't in the book because it wasn't pertinent information to how to get your soul to heaven. That's that's where I've always stood with this, even since I was a little kid, Like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't it's hard. I mean, I think for people that don't can't. I mean, I don't know how I want to word this. It's interesting to think that one being somehow created all of this, sure plus potentially everything else. I think there's that aspect of questioning, and then I think the faith base is questioning that, you know, this is it. I feel like I've maybe been tricked or not enough information has been given to me, or what.
Speaker 3: If we're not special enough?
Speaker 4: What if we're what if the whole you know afterlife is actually completely fake? Like there's a lot of things that kind of play into the alien conversation because it challenges everything as humans, what we've been taught to believe in the sense of what we've been given information wise. Now, the people that are in conspiracy mindsets, obviously.
Speaker 3: They believe that there's a whole bunch of shit. We don't know.
Speaker 4: But for just your average Joe blow that just wants to go about their day and go to church on Sundays and whatever, this completely rocks their entire world because this now poses of like, well, what else is out there?
Speaker 3: What else is true? Is God real? What is actually like you know all of these things? Is God actually a thing?
Speaker 4: Or is this a man made creation that has been used and manipulated over thousands of years to have all these things happen with people? Is there more to the story that we know? Is there actual more gods? Is there more things that are happening like this poses an entire meltdown of you know, questions that a lot of people are going to struggle to comprehend. And really, you know, if they actually do push forward with showing these beings, I think a lot of people will struggle with their faith. Not just that, but I think people as a whole are going to struggle with, well, then where do we fit in? Because if there's all these other things out there, we are in the bottom of the food chain, and that's an uncomfortable position. You I don't think that we would be in the bottom.
Speaker 3: I think that we be on top.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not going to be at the top, no doubt. If an alien race has the ability to come here, we just went down a peg.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: But I would say we're probably mid tier, probably in the grand scheme.
Speaker 4: I think if we're lucky, I think we're on the low end of the tier. I don't think we're bottom total pol but I would wager to say that we're pretty low. Our flesh sacks are so easily destroyable, and like they're just comparative, like if there is if they even have tech to be able to stop bullets completely, we're fucked.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I would think that these I don't want to say.
Speaker 4: All aliens, but I would wager that some alien races have a lot higher technology, especially if they're zooming around at that we can't even comprehend, like get to ourselves, and they're able to go in and out of the atmosphere without any issues and to do all of these things. I just I have a hard time believing that we're going to be struggling for mid tier.
Speaker 1: So I heard it compared like this, This would be equivalent if the aliens came down here with war as their intention and the humans geared up for war, right, all these things.
Speaker 5: It might be the equivalent of.
Speaker 1: A aircraft carrier vers as a boat full of dudes with bows and arrows, and like, okay, yeah, I hear that, and I would agree with that comparison, right, but hear me out. That doesn't negate the fact that a bow and arrow can still kill you. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It's not like you are bottom tier by any means. You're still capable. You may not have the tech and all these things, but I don't think that we would be at the bottom of the intergalactic food chain. I would put human beings probably mid tier grand scheme of things, and I don't I have nothing to go off of that basis than my own.
Speaker 3: Just just just hope it's just pureiod.
Speaker 5: Hope it's an opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think were like, I understand your opinion.
Speaker 4: I don't think that we would fare very well considering how easily that we die, and how many things can harm us, and how viruses can take us out. And I mean, helly wouldn't even have to Realistically, they could do like the Fifth Wave movie where they send viruses and they send stuff like that, and like, yeah, okay, you kill off mass amounts of the population, right, just like that. They don't even have to step foot here. They could just release it into the air and we be fucked.
Speaker 1: But this is also assuming that they would come here for war, which was the pretense of that conversation.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but and I do not believe that we are going to get contacted by the space hippiees.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that the fucking both Ovans living in o Van are gonna come down and be like, oh, we're here to help you with your health and technology and enlightenment. I don't see that like at all at all. I could see it being more like, hey, we're here, you got some stuff that we want.
Speaker 4: Let's have a conversation, you know, I mean, maybe we could trade, and maybe we could actually have you know, peaceful agreements. Maybe maybe there is always gonna be a warring tribe. Even within the world, we have warring tribes of people.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: So there's you know, without a shadow of a doubt, at.
Speaker 4: Least one of however many aliens they are out there has to be a warring tribe and.
Speaker 5: Think about this.
Speaker 1: So let's say that the I'm gonna throw these terms out just because they're familiar to us. I don't I haven't read anything that would say that this is actually how it's formatted.
Speaker 5: But hear me out.
Speaker 1: Let's say that the Galactic Federation, which would be like the space version of the UN or NATO. Okay, just just hear me out. They send an emissary, they send a group out to contact us, and they're not here for war, and they're not here for enlightenment. They're here to just kind of form a contact, an open line of contact and communication. Cool.
Speaker 5: Cool, Cool.
Speaker 1: That means that there is a federation, and what are the chances, what are the odds that there is a group out there, a planet out there, whatever that is an opposing faction to SAG Galactic Federation, right, whether that's a planet that got you know, spurned by them once upon a time, or whether there is another federation that is used as a legitimately us versus them, allied versus axis powers do it with whatever you need or red versus blue. It don't fucking matter that is now going to see, Oh they made contact with that dirt planet out there with the hairless monkeys. Oh shit, we need to go over there and see what's up and fuck them up. We can't let them get whatever they're after over there or whatever the case. Us getting contact with the other side might in fact start making this a war front for whoever their opposing faction is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean it could.
Speaker 4: It could definitely potentially turn extremely deadly and hostile for humans.
Speaker 1: And if you don't think that that's how it works, find me any any tribal group throughout the course of human history. As soon as it was discovered that they had resources there that were viable, wouldn't you know it?
Speaker 5: Somehow, either slavery.
Speaker 1: Or all out war happened sometime within a give or take one hundred years of first contact.
Speaker 5: Just throwing it out.
Speaker 4: So there was so that Space dot Com the article. They were talking about the extraterrestrials being advanced, but they weren't shy. They're being prudent because of being cautious about how we are. Because the if the extratrustrial civilizations are biocentric or ecocentric, humanity may may not yet appear to them as a safe partner for contact. Such civilizations might simply be too cautious, and it goes into we interpret the silence might be therefore not reflected of fear but prudence because of the ethical restraint that they're showing, and also that we are too unpredictable pretty much so I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to be that guy.
Speaker 1: But also, as we're talking about like a warring tribe out there, y'all, listen, human beings inherently are a warring races. I'm sorry, find me another example on Earth of a group that wages full on war against other members of their species to the levels that humans do. The first thing that happens anytime we get some sort of new technology, and it's not just America, this is throughout the course of human history. The first time a new technology gets discovered, the first order of business is can it be weaponized? And how fast can we produce it? We are one of those warring planets that if the Galactic Federation was to spurn us in some way, I could imagine a ward where the global leaders to get together and be like, you know what, fuck them, We're going to war now, you see.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've been sending out that signal since the fifties YEP into space, and the person that actually wrote this article is really a top dog in this field. But they said that from thee from that perspective, our signals might reveal a specie that is intuitive and techno technology, technologically wow, creative, but also ecologically unstable and often destructive towards both its environment and its own members. So it's talking about how they've had pings with the with the actual signal, they've had pings come back like a ping ping sound, but they think that they're observing us rather than joining in that they don't want to actually engage with us because we're too hostile and too unpredictable. So I mean that actually might be a positive in our favor that we are hostile. I mean, yeah, it sucks for a lot of humans obviously, but hey, if these groups are way more advanced, maybe it plays in our favor that we're too unpredictable and they don't We don't have enough resources for them to want to fuck with us as of right now.
Speaker 1: It's it's very positive and in my opinion, very probable that that's the case.
Speaker 4: I think that the government for sure knows that we're being observed I think that they've had contact with them for quite a few decades. I think that they have some type of partnership in a way of we're not going to fuck with you. You don't fuck with us, you can come here. But like, hey, maybe they are offering up people. All those people that have gotten taken and stuff, maybe they have offered them up. Maybe they like, you can take twenty five people a year, but you got to give at least half of them back. Yeah, maybe that's a real I mean that the government literally is experimenting on its own people since the fifties anyways, with bioweapons, yep.
Speaker 3: So to offer up people to.
Speaker 4: The aliens to be like, look, you do your experiments as long as you return like half of them.
Speaker 3: That way, people don't go kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: And let it be from Bond Fuck Nowherre'sville, some town nobody's ever heard of before. You can't just be abducting people from New York City or LA or DC. You can't, no, no, no, But like rural Kansas where you got ten miles between the houses, Yeah, sure you could take one from there. Who's going to notice, you know, who's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it makes it makes sense to me at least.
Speaker 5: I agree, all right.
Speaker 1: So getting back to the article here, some UAP documents have already been released, So some government documents related to uapiece have been made publicly available. In twenty twenty three, former President Biden signed a bill that required a National Archives and Records Administration to create a collective of government files about UAPs. Some of these records are available for viewing on the National Archives website. Under the law, the National Archives must also gather information about quote, technologies of unknown origin and non human intelligence end quote. However, the measure still allows government agencies to keep records classified, so they have to gather this information, but they do not have to release it. Whenever Trump put out this memo and said that this is what's going to happen, he never said explicitly that they were going to be releasing to the public everything they find. He's saying that he is getting these agencies to collect all of this information, period hard stop. So if a president determines the public release of certain records would pose a threat to the US and TEL diligence operations and military defense, declassification could be postponed until are Under language in the bill However, the potential harm of releasing the records might outweigh the public interest of disclosure according to the legislation. So we've had these hearings that have been hailed by Congress since twenty twenty three. Most recently in September of twenty twenty five, four witnesses testified about their first hand experiences with what they believe to be a UAP. The individuals also said they have knowledge that the federal government may be unlawfully shielding the lawmakers about the phenomena. The hearing was the third one on the topic since twenty twenty three. So there is heightened public interest in this, and the government has released some stuff about it, some things. So now we're going to go to this next article from medium dot com and listen. I am not the biggest fan of Medium. Some stuff I think is entertaining. Some stuff is a bit hard to get through, honestly. However, they are talking about A vi Lobe, and for those that might that name might sound familiar to you. Avvi Lobe was the Harvard scientist theoretical physicist, if I'm not mistaken, that said that he believed that the three i at Liss comment was actually an alien craft. He was very, very loud and vocal about what his beliefs were as far as three iye Atlas was So, now medium is releasing an article and they're actually this was written by Avi Lobe. So let's talk about it together here. So do we have cosmic neighbors to find out? We can use powerful telescopes and remotely search for technology technological signatures of distant extraterrestrial civilizations in the form of electromagnetic signals, artificial lights, industrial pollution, or megastructures. Alternatively, we could check for any packages delivered to our mailbox. US government data might help us make advances on the second option. This week, the White House registered to US government domains alien dot govnliens dot gov. According to publicly available federal records, these domains are not related to immigration policy, but rather to the announcement made by President Trump a month ago quote based on tremendous interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War and other relevant departments and agencies to begin the process of identifying and releasing government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life UAPs, UFOs, and any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important matters. God bless America. Now, before we go any further, I do need to give I hate that I have to give this disclaimer. There is people on the interwebs, raven I wish these people would pull their head out of their ass, but they do exist that are saying alien dot gov. Oh, he's making another site to talk about illegals. And it's like, oh my god, they are so fucking dumb. They are so fucking dumb. Like, clearly, I guess he's not talking about illegal aliens from Central America. This is not a website to talk about Mexican illegal migrants and Colombian migrants.
Speaker 5: We got to send home.
Speaker 1: They put the fucking alien emoji next to them.
Speaker 3: But I like how they keep using emojis, Like, yeah, we're in a weird day and age, the weird day and age to use emojis from the government, like of all places, I'm just waiting for the White House TikTok to like make a dancing alien videocause you know they will.
Speaker 1: God damn it. Now that you've said it, I'm sure we're gonna see it in the next.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, we're gonna see it some of the ship that they put on there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm the least serious administration.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Like even if we all hate, we can all still laugh at the crap they put on the White House and like this is a real thing that they're putting out to millions of people, and then overseas they're like, what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: Whoever was whoever's running the White House social media accounts? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who has to be a son.
Speaker 5: Whoever they are, they need to raise, you know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Fucking savage.
Speaker 1: They're so savage, fucking gold. But okay, just so we're clear, the aliens dot gov and alien dot gov is not about illegal immigrants or undocumented persons or however the fuck you want to list that.
Speaker 3: I think this is.
Speaker 4: This is actually about real aliens, clearly actual extraterrestrial you know, not of this earth aliens. Well, you know, I can't even say that though, because if we really listen to all the stuff that we've read, that they are actually here under the water and everything else. Okay, not non human entity, how would.
Speaker 5: That non human origins?
Speaker 4: You know, origins there we go, not of fully DNA of humans, right.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel like if we get really specific, because what if they actually look really like us? That would be even crazier.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is they do have cheeks to clap.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying, Raven?
Speaker 3: You know what? I don't. I don't even know at this point.
Speaker 4: They might they might have what if they have like no body parts and they have just like the tail from Avatar they like hook up and it's.
Speaker 1: Like a little thing sounds like but weird butt stuff is going to go down with that one man.
Speaker 3: See, I knew it. You just had to bring up the butt stuff.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: We have to. We do have to bring and make a butt stuff stay there at this point.
Speaker 7: We do.
Speaker 1: But also like, yeah, if a human tried to fuck one of those Avatar giants, which we have some crazy people in this earth, they would try, but they're like kindll they're a ken doll down there, So like somebody's gonna try to make something happen with it.
Speaker 3: You know, you're off in that, You're off in the weeds. You're like you're out there in the fucking jungle right now.
Speaker 1: Really bad somebody's gonna be up in that jungle.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I like, I like what I like, and none of that has to do with aliens. I like human women. That's where I'm at. But like, somebody out there is gonna be like, hmmm, them tentacles would probably feel weird inside.
Speaker 5: It's just like inside, what dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: But like book talking and be all over that ship, like why don't.
Speaker 1: My god the book talks off of that.
Speaker 3: If it has a spur, we're done for.
Speaker 4: Like, if it has a spur, I'm not going to go I'm not going to go into detail about what this is, what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, that's where your mind went immediately, I'm thinking like tentacle poor like him tie.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 4: I was thinking of the Blue Alien series that is very popular. That is like a whole other world old she has like twenty books.
Speaker 3: It's a very interesting situation.
Speaker 1: So this already exists.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how what are you talking about? Intergalactic?
Speaker 4: Like you name it? Hell, they even have this minotaur one. I don't even know. I've never read it, so like, but a dude.
Speaker 1: With an actual horse dick. Oh, I'm sure there's all kinds of books about that clearly has to be.
Speaker 3: I don't know how we got here.
Speaker 1: I'm getting menotaur and centaur mixed up.
Speaker 5: My bad.
Speaker 3: Minitar is the one that's like lost in the maze in the brithology the bull bullhead.
Speaker 5: Okay, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: But anyway, back to those immigrants.
Speaker 5: Back to it there.
Speaker 1: This is not about illegal immigrants. This is clearly beyond any shadow of any doubt about extraterrestrials, y'all. So let's let's just get that out of the way now.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Shortly afterwards, the Secretary of warpete heex has stated that the Pentagon started to actively work on President Trump's directive. The White House Spokespersonana Kelly, like we talked about with the stay tuned and her little alien emoji, hag Seth that the exact same thing. The two new government domains are not yet connected to active websites with any content, but what might their content include in the future. In the best case scenario, the public might have access to high resolution images or videos that show objects whose dynamics or appearance indicate without any doubt non human made technologies. In the worst case scenario, we will have access to inconclusive data with insufficient information to conclude anything about its nature, which, as of this moment, that's more where I'm leaning to. A disappointing release could include documents in which most revealing information is redacted. Again, if the Epstein files or any indication, that's kind of what I think would go down. The worst case scenario would fuel conspiracy theories, but will not promote a realistic assessment of whether there's a quote unquote there with qualities that might revolutionize science as we know it by revealing new physics or by offering a new perspective on our place in the universe. The US government censors are monitoring Earth continuously for national security purposes and could be the first to detect rare objects that represent non human made technologies. In such a case, the related data would be kept classified if its origin is not understood. As a scientist, I would love to help the US government figure out the meaning of such data. Unraveling the nature of UAP is important for aviation safety as well as national security, but most importantly, it could usher in the next Copernican Revolution, Copernican being like Copernicus. Who you know the guy that was put on house arrest for saying that the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.
Speaker 5: It's the whole thing. Catholics the stuff anyway.
Speaker 1: Historically, UAP discussions were sabotaged by misinformation and unsubstantiated claims. This deterred mainstream sciences from seriously engaging with it. However, in recent years the subject gain credibility because the government sent are of the unprecedented quality, and the anomalies they expose are difficult to ignore. When studying UAP, it is most important to keep in mind that the Nobel Laureate physicist Richard Feinman said, quote, the problem is that people are educated just enough to believe what they have been taught, and not educated enough to question anything from what they have been taught. I have to agree people are intelligent enough to accept the information they've been given and roll with it. They are not educated enough to question any aspect of it. Our cult members question everything, and I'm very happy about that. But for the vast majority of the human race, I have to say that's a pretty that's a pretty palpable statement.
Speaker 4: I mean, but most people just don't really if they aren't taught it They don't really want to go out and seek the truth, right because the truth makes people uncomfortable and it goes against the narrative. So they'd rather just go about their day and not question what's around them. So it's a pretty common thing for people. Also, I just had a random thought as we're talking about all of this. You know that the conversation about the volcano that potentially is going to go off on the West coast is ramping up even more. What if what if hear me out because it's going to affect the tectonic plates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just got that's interrupted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's it's talking. They have all sorts of stuff going on over there with that. What if it actually opens up quote unquote opens up where the aliens come out of.
Speaker 1: If if the tectonic plates open up, they're gonna have a whole lot of water to deal with in their realm. But I mean, maybe they don't breathe there, so maybe they won't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're already there though, like if they use the you know, hey, this natural disaster gave us aliens, It's like, oh, you know, it's weird timing how everything's kind of lining up with it with each other.
Speaker 1: So it also would make a whole lot of sense to me that the aliens would set up some sort of a base of operations on the seafloor, because if you think about this, the bottom of the ocean is they are completely out of the realm as far as human activity, war, nuclear radiation, and for the most part, pollution interference from the outside world. Realistically, the bottom of the ocean experiences very slow gradual pressure shifts and temperature shifts, and other than that, it's pretty much you just there.
Speaker 5: You're doing anything there, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, remember when we did the Triangle in Alaska, there was a ton of information and articles about there being an entire underworld civilization pretty much between the Soviet Union in Alaska. Yeah, and that's where they're hiding, is under the water.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I could see it, and it would make a lot of sense to me that if an alien race didn't want to contact us because we're too hostile, we're too dumb, or too panicky, would over the case. But they still wanted to set up some sort of a base of operations on this planet for their own means, they would clearly go where they can't be fucked with and we can't go to majority of the think only like less than five percent of the world's ocean floor has actually been discovered.
Speaker 3: I don't know the actual percentage.
Speaker 4: I could look it up, but I know it's not a large amount of how much has actually been discovered and gone through and all of that. I mean, hell to marry on a trench. And there's lots of places that we can't even get down there's any species that they're finding a freaking every day, it feels like down there and events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and seventy percent of our globe is water. So if we're gonna be real here mathematically speaking, if the aliens owned the seabed, you realize they own seventy percent of our planet currently and we had no fucking clue.
Speaker 3: Cool, that'd be crazy. I mean, because they had, they could be like, so we actually own everything. We're just letting you exist right now.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: So only point zero zero one percent of the deep ocean floor has been visually explored, which is roughly equivalent to the size of Rhode Island. Yes, over overall, approximately twenty seven point three percent of the global sea seafloor has been mapped with modern technology, much of it remains largely unknown. Oh that's from the National Oceanic and Live Science Review, so two different publications.
Speaker 1: Our planet is seventy percent water, and of that less than twenty five percent of it. And I mean like twenty five percent of our water No, no, no, a quarter of seventy five percent or seventy percent excuse me, has actually been mapped with sonar and shit as far as visually verified a size of Rhode Island out of our entire planet. It is extremely possible and again, in my opinion, mathematically probable that you remember seeing The Day After Tomorrow where Keanu Reeves and the more modern one when they're like, what are you doing on our planet?
Speaker 5: And count is like your planet?
Speaker 1: You realize that conversation could happen in real time with an alien that's been living in the Gulf of Mexico this whole time, and he's like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The Gulf of America.
Speaker 1: Excuse excuse me, excuse me, Golf of America.
Speaker 5: I'll check myself.
Speaker 1: So dumb like an alien comes up from the Mariana Trench and they're like, what are you doing on our planet, like, I'm sorry. You think you own this. You realize we could split your planet apart right now at a moment's notice. You think you're in charge here, We've let you have the air. We have seventy percent of this ball. What the fuck are you talking about? So anyway, I don't know. I don't know anyone moving on the Galileo project under my leadership. In this Ovi Love Speaking is collecting new scientific data in search for UAP from its three functioning observatories. Members of the Galileo research team known that they can call me in the middle of the night if they discover unambiguously a UAP among the millions of objects our observatories monitor. Yesterday I reviewed the latest progress in the Galileo project during a physics and astrology colloquialum colloquim sure accompanied by a public lecture and a book signing at Notre Dame University at Indiana. So this is Avi Low, this is the guy right. In twelve days I am scheduled to give another public lecture at the Forest Planetarium in Miami, Florida.
Speaker 5: This is the thing for it.
Speaker 1: If you happen to be in the Miami area, it's at the Forest Planetarium that is eleven oh one Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida three three one three two, and it's set to go down March thirty first, from six pm.
Speaker 5: To eight pm. So if you're out there, go for its.
Speaker 1: Seating is limited checking right, Seating is limited to the first two hundred RSVPs.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: So what will the actual content released in the new website Aliens dot com or Aliens dot gov rather be. Perhaps the best is yet to come. It is important to stay optimistic because life is sometimes a self fulfilling prophecy, especially if we view it with humility as a learning experience. There is no reason to assume that we are at the top of the food chain. Cosmologically speaking, I have to agree with that one hundred percent. Say away, Like we talked about Avlobe and that's the end of the article here. But just so we know who we're talking about here. He is the head of the Galileo Project, founder and director of Harvard University's Black Hole Initiative, director of the Institute for Theory and Computation at Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, and the former chair of the Astronomy Department at Harvard University from twenty eleven to twenty twenty. So this ain't no scrub, This ain't no crazy conspiracy theorist guy that you saw in the History channel h at aliens at one point. No, No, this dude is a certified mathematician. He is an absolute professional in this field. So when he speaks on this, he's coming from that type of background.
Speaker 5: Now, the scientific community.
Speaker 1: Shit all over him whenever the three I Atlas conversation came.
Speaker 5: And you know, I.
Speaker 1: Understand no scientist wants to be the one to really come out and say, hey, that's that might be an alien craft. But he was out there. He didn't care. He was completely fine putting his reputation on the line. Now, as far as we know, three I Atlas was not extraterrestrial craft by any means. But I do at least give the man his props for staying true to form all the way through.
Speaker 5: Uh, what's the face, Raven?
Speaker 3: He's in the Epstein files? Is he? He is is actually in the Epstein files.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: So there's only a couple so he has only mentioned eleven times with the ones that are now still there, So let's be honest.
Speaker 3: So a whole bunch of them got deleted.
Speaker 4: But I shall also bring Professor Avi lob who is a chairman of astronomy astronomy in Harvard at three pm. It looks like to why a U and this is talking about jeff Free. They're talking back back and forth about bringing him. Well, Jeffrey is assistant this day. Okay, let me see blah blah blah. So remember how Jeffrey I brought up when we talked about everybody else, and how he continuously visited Harvard and had all of these meetings with the most significant minds in all.
Speaker 3: Of these fields. Yes, who also attended some of these meetings with him?
Speaker 4: Oh no, yep, he actually did bring him up, and he also brought him to some of this, and it does confirm it says, excellent, Jeffrey has time between two to five and five thirty pm and still open, let me know.
Speaker 3: And so it talks about them being able to meet. It talks about them him coming and being able to have an actual conversation with them. That's just one of them. I just I haven't read these.
Speaker 4: I just was like, you know, I just had a sneaking suspicion that potentially because we mentioned Harvard. Yeah, so it actually brings There's another email that says, subject is.
Speaker 3: The why you Yan Yuan. I don't know who this is.
Speaker 4: But to bring Avi Loeb is the subject, and it's to Jeffrey and it talks about him in particular as a chairman of Astronomy and that at Harvard will join Juan Conan and Andy for a meeting at three and so the other one talks about, oh, this is Martin Novak's institute, so it brings in that. So it gives the entire layout of him actually meeting all these different professors and all the AI friends. It talks about the bitcoin troops, it talks about his layout. It's like it's an actual itinerary of him meeting all these people. And Avi is on there for three pm, so he did. He did, in fact meet him George church Is at four pm. So he in fact actually does have ties to Epstein as well. Now we don't know to what extent, but there is multiple emails talking about him.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see if.
Speaker 4: There's one that talks about scientific re I would have to read this while while you're talking and stuff.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 1: He's possible that he was meeting him to talk about funding for his programmers research because Epstein pretty much funded Harvard. And I'm not saying that to discredit or make light of AV meeting with a known pedophile like that. There's no way around that. But it doesn't signify right off the rip that he ever made his way to the island, or that he ever assaulted children or wrote on Lolita Express or anything like that.
Speaker 4: No, it does talk about so he did meet him more than one time.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, and it's talking.
Speaker 4: So this email is talking about the black Hole, the interdisciplinarian black Hole center with Avi Lee or auv Lobe, the planning stage, how they're asking Jeffrey to meet with them, how they have an appointment to come at another point and talk with all of them. So he did, in fact meet with Jeffrey at least twice so far that I can confirm. I'm trying to like look through it as fast as possible. It also says it will take twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: What is this? It's just the title. Oh god, it's a huge one. But good old.
Speaker 4: Leslie's in this. So Leslie for those of you that don't know as Jeffrey is main person. It's talking about the Martin Novac and biology.
Speaker 3: It's talking about how they want.
Speaker 4: Money from Jeffrey and they're funding Jeffries funding. Can you ask Jeffrey whether any of his friends have interest to fund a center of a black hole? It will take twenty million dollars best regards hy A, you which is the guy that is or girl whoever it is that works hand in hand with Aviy.
Speaker 3: So it looks like they were trying.
Speaker 4: To petition at least for money for more black hole information.
Speaker 3: So he has met with Epstein.
Speaker 4: I can confirm at least three emails that confirm three different dates with him meeting.
Speaker 1: So new course of action for any of the cult members that are living in and around the Miami area that might be able to go to this observatory and talk to Avi. When he opens up for the Q and A, someone fucking asked him what's up with him in Epstein? Now you need to know, please.
Speaker 4: I just had a sneaking suspicion because anybody that is in a top dog position that has ever worked for Harvard likely has ties to Epstein.
Speaker 1: So God damn it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, is a little side note everybody. Sorry, I just my brain was thinking.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well that's that kind of kills a lot for me as far as him. Oh no, no, I mean well, I mean, for the record, the scientific community has been shitting on him for about a year now, so like, okay, fine, But at the same time, when he is speaking about the possible alien dot gov and aliens dot gov and what might come of that, now finding out that he has connections to Epstein, it's like, well, fuck, how much of this can we actually trust anymore?
Speaker 4: Well, you have to think though, that Epstein was obsessed with fine finding out about of all different types of areas, and especially when it comes to the human consciousness conversation.
Speaker 3: Right, they want to protect the human consciousness.
Speaker 4: They want to project it out into space, they want to do all of these things. Well, if you're talking about time as well, because his whole thing is he never wanted to die and he wanted to have that longevity conversation. All of this, Well, if time is not the same in black holes and time is difference, which yes, Luke, you will come on, you will tell us all the things. But if time you can manipulate time. That means you could potentially live for longer. So I could see how he is a part of this conversation when it comes to all these different people that he was meeting back to back to back. There is so many different components where Jeffrey was in. I mean, yeah, I could understand him having Now did he get funding?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We could probably honestly do a huge deep dive into all the things that he's into and probably link it all back to Jeffrey, I'm sure. But as of right now, there's currently eleven things on the DJ website showing his name tying him to Epstein.
Speaker 1: So god damn it. All right, so let's get back on to the alien conversation. Now that Epstein somehow made his way into this bitch, but I mean it has to through Harvard. So now, Raven, have you heard of the Immaculate Constellation? No, this is a point that has been brought up quite a few times. There was recently a big disclosure documentary that was released, and so this is a gentleman that is going to be to speaking about it. Matthew Brown and this whole video this is on the Jeremy Corbell YouTube channel for anybody wants to go check him out, shout out. But Matthew Brown is seen as a subject matter expert on this, and this is going to be him explaining how whistleblowers are being set up. And so in the prelim to that conversation he talks about the immaculate constellation. We're gonna learn about this one together, y'all listen.
Speaker 9: In USAP is that what it fits into that an unacknowledged Special Lizess program, correct, is like the security structure.
Speaker 2: And when I'm referring to oversight of SAPs, like there's three bins for oversight generally and control. So you will have like intelligence, you'll have your acquisition and sustainment, and then you will have you know, policy overseeing the operations and logistics. So you know, your key here is to look at the office. The office isn't building stealth bombers, it isn't managing surveillance and reconnaissance networks. It's setting the objectives for the Pentagon, setting the objectives for what we are doing on a day to day basis, and what we do on a day to day basis or operations that are very often when they're classified controlled in special programs, and this is one of those.
Speaker 1: To the best of my knowledge.
Speaker 9: The way you described to do US, and then the description given to Congress is this is an AI program that basically scours all the databases and archives and platforms and military intelligence agencies and scoops up really good UFO U A p U USO video images, things like that and puts it somewhere else, right, as if it never existed on those platforms.
Speaker 2: That certainly appears to be the one of the main functions or a capability that is part of imactate constellation. Right, since it's an operation again, it's not just one platform, not just one capability. One of the things that is involved is what you just said, rec identifying collection events of anomalous phenomena, sequestering them outside of you know, the general population or the general incoming stream of intelligence, and make sure that it goes to where it's supposed to go within the legacy program I would assume, or more broadly, just the defense and intelligence community as a whole.
Speaker 1: So you know, is AI used clearly?
Speaker 2: Right, that is a massive amount of data, is our claimdestine surveillance platforms used, Yes, they're collecting the data.
Speaker 1: They are all part of an operation. Right.
Speaker 2: So one way that SAPs are structured is like nests, So you'll you'll have a parents above them, and it oversees many smaller programs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Each OF's programs might have a very specific mission, like specifically managing the classification standards.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Ones will actually be tasked with you know, identifying where and when to collect in the first place, to task things, and then the operation itself.
Speaker 1: These are all you know.
Speaker 2: Distinct roles and responsibilities. Since you're at the Pentagon, you're at headquarters, these all filter up into one comprehensive strategic view where you see everything and you know that's what's incorporated here in the Immaculate Constellation reports. So what is on display or are many capabilities many programs overseen biomaculate Constellation. That's a pretty good summary, you know, you know what.
Speaker 1: And I actually I'm meant to pull this up and I did not, so I'm gonna go ahead and pull it up now. Of the Immaculate Constellation program, OPHE show I misspelled that emmaculate. This is happening in real time for anybody who's just curious what we're what we're doing over here on r IN. So this is Congress dot Gov the Immaculate Constellation Program. And so this is a few pages and I'm not going to read all of it, but we are going to read the introduction of it. So the Immaculate Constellation Program. This document is a result of a multi year internation or internal investigation into the subject of UAPs, Technologies of Unknown Origins or two oh and non human intelligence in HI. These these acronyms get thrown around a lot in HI. You've heard a lot about non human intelligence. This investigation was undertaken in response to urgent and credible threats to the public good in safety of the United States of America, and provided to Congress through the UAP whistleblower mechanisms established by f y twenty three National Defense Authorization Act and the f y twenty three National Intelligence Authorization Act National Defense and National Intelligence COOL. The data consulted during this investigation and summarizing this report originate from non public data hail within the executive branch of the United States Government. The author obtained access to this information while pursuing their lawful duties as an employee of the DoD Department Defense. This public version of the author's report was reviewed and approved for public release by the Department of State and the Bureau of Global Public Affairs. Okay, so this is the Immaculate Constellation program. This whole thing is about what we quote unquote know what has quote unquote been discovered and compiled in all these things, And according to the guy who just listened to, the government is using an AI program to go into every web browser, every search bar, everything, extract all of the credible information about UAPs and erase it.
Speaker 3: Which that's so wild to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not shocking to me because obviously they've been eracing data and all the information possible. It's that's why people really need to have books. But that's the problem. We don't have books on a lot of this information. That's why I was printing out so much of the Epstein stuff was because look at what they did. They went in and deleted you know, forty seven thousand I think it was like nine hundred and fifty eight or something. Weird number of files yep. So those files are just gone up.
Speaker 3: According to them, that's not deleted, they're just real they need to work on redacting more information out of them credible.
Speaker 1: Quote continuing, it says, the results of this investigation are deeply disturbing. Elements of the US Executive Branch have conspired to prevent the US legislative Branch from exercising its lawful powers of governments with respect to UAP's two UoS and NHI issue. The information provided by the author strongly suggests that the US Executive Branch has been managing the UAP and NHI issues without Congressional knowledge, oversight, or authorization for some time, quite possibly decades. This criminal conspiracy keeps the elected government of the United States and its citizens ignorant to profound discoveries and dire threats originating from the existence of UAP's nhis and their technologies. Unambiguous evidence demonstrating the reality of these things has been made available to Congress by multiple independent whistleblowers. This document is but one item of evidence brought to Congress. Much more exists and hopefully will be made available. In this public version of the report, information is organized into seven categories of evidence, including unacknowledged special access program. Thus, the SAP was just talking about imagery intelligence, human intelligence, signals intelligence, USG bureaudic bureaucratic records rather USG historical records and other sensitive sources. All information in this report is derived from access to non public information. So they were trying to make this public and it got shut down instantly. And this has been brought up to Congress by whistleblowers. And because of this whole thing, the immactate consolation whistleblowers are being shut down, which is also why I think that so many of these whistleblowers quote unquote, I'm using that term whistleblower very loosely. Like your boy David Grush, he came out with DoD approved information about alien craft. He never saw any of it, but he was told by very reliable parties that these things are real. And keep in mind, the DoD that has been suppressing this information gave him the greenlight to say these things about it. And people were acting like, oh my god, he knows what he's talking about. Like, bro, he's reading a script that was given to him. What do you mean.
Speaker 4: So, I mean like, it's not like they're gonna let him just share random mass information. They're going to go through everything with a fine tooth comb and make sure that whatever he is saying is approved by them. Absolutely, not like he's gonna come out there and be like, oh hey, I'm just gonna tell you all about these aliens that we saw and this is what's happened. This was no, no, it's all about public appearance.
Speaker 1: So I did want to at least talk about some of these things. So common UAP and UFO shapes observed in defense of human data set So from nineteen ninety one to twenty twenty two, the most common UAP shapes are ported to the USG database, where spheres and orbs, disks and saucers, ovals or tic TACs, triangles, boomerangs or arrowheads.
Speaker 5: And irregular organics.
Speaker 1: Uh, so we're gonna talk about some of these really quickly. So spheres are orbs. Spheres were the most reported shape, with variations ranging from smooth, featureless orbs to spheres of visual openings and appendages. These objects prevalence suggests a possible standard in UAP design or function capable of high maneuverability and speed. The diversity within the sphere category, spanning from simple, polished appearances to more complex structures with appendages, suggests a broad range of purposes or technologies unique to the platform's mission and or the originator. So let's talk about the disc and saucer type. Saucer shaped UAPs reported with and without domes were the second most common shape reported. Flat saucers were reported as well, these being disc like objects without pronounced domes. Traditional biconvex UAPs are also reported in the data. Then we get to the tic tax. Right the ovals are the tic tax. They were frequently reported within the data set and only after approximately two thousand and three. These UAPs either maintained a uniform egg like symmetric symmetry occasionally tapered into a tear drop shape. Cylinders with convex tic TACs fall into this category and occasionally feature visible protuberances on top or bottom of the otherwise uniform platform. So then we get the triangle types. Triangles were among the rarest UAP reported in the data. Most of these sightings were equilateral triangles, occasionally with vertical stabilizers visible on the top of the UAP. Elongated isosceles types were also reported, occasionally with the same vertical stabilizers observed on the equilateral type.
Speaker 5: Then we get to the.
Speaker 1: Boomerang and arrowhead type. These UAPs were also among the rarest reported. The boomerang UAP exhibited bil bilateral symmetry with sweeping wings and a high aspect ratio. Arrowhead UAPs also show bilateral symmetry, but possessed tapered wings and low aspect ratio, typically within highly swept leading edges. So then we get the irregular or organic type, and this is kind of the least commonly.
Speaker 3: I think that's the weirdest one to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's say it's pretty cool though, but we've seen the videos of them. Right, Irregularly shaped UAPs, those that defy simple geometric descriptions, were among the rarest reported sightings. Shape shifting UAPs also appear in this data set, typically having spheres or disc like bases from a form which irregular geometries are seen to project. Floating brain or jellyfish UAPs are present as well, which we've all seen that video of the base in Afghanistan where there was that jellyfish looking thing that was picked up by cameras. So these are present as well, characterized by a central mass from which multiple quote unquote arms or spars hang downward. Finally, combined shapes were also observed, including cubes with spheres, ring saucers, and various rectangular.
Speaker 5: And cuboid forms.
Speaker 1: So all of this is within this publicly released information about it. And they have whole you know, graphs here about observable the size, the speed, the signatures, colors, surface details, behaviors, atmospheric phenomena. All of this is from Congress. This is from dot gov. This is in some crazy conspiracy head like, no, no, this is what the government acknowledges. And this wasn't supposed to be released to the public but it was.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. So I would totally read through that whole thing.
Speaker 1: I would say, we could, but god, that would take up.
Speaker 5: Another hour of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's just go to the conclusion here. The official disclosure of the existence of non human intelligences and their presence on Earth is a pivotal moment in human history. The nature of this information is such incomparable relevance to the public good that it demands to be shared. Some may object and say that the disclosure at this time possess or poses too many risks to them. It must be said that we will never be able to predict how individuals families, communities, and nations will react to revelations of such magnitude.
Speaker 5: Moving forward, we.
Speaker 1: Must guard against the lure of authors authoritarian solutions justified by expediency and appeals to national security. The good in humanity will always triumph through time, and it is in these moments of crisis that our capacities for achieving the extraordinary are discovered.
Speaker 5: Be not afraid.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean, that's kind of crazy that it says be not afraid.
Speaker 5: Right, and that what the angels usually say in the Bible.
Speaker 3: Actually, I can tell you, to be honest, answer that question.
Speaker 1: Yes, every time an angel to a human, every time an angel appears to a human, their first words are do not be afraid?
Speaker 5: Without fail?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, no shit, I mean, this giant ass thing pops out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be like, uh, what.
Speaker 1: The giant ficking the giant winged wheel with eyes all over it, and shit like yeah, that would terrify most human beings. Let's just be real.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, don't be afraid. Yeah, no, shit, you're gonna say something like that. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: And they end this disclosure about aliens with that sentence. Could this be that aliens are all angels and demons. I personally believe so, but I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: That'd be a wild time, That.
Speaker 1: Would be fucking wild, all right, So now let's continue on with this, right, So warning issued that alien revelations could spark financial crisis. So this was published January nineteenth of this year, and we talked about it a couple weeks or maybe a little over a month or so ago. But this all ties in the timing of this alien dot gov and aliens dot gov and how that I believe, and ravenly believes, and most of the conspiracy community believes, they are gearing up to give some type of disclosure. I'm not saying they're gonna lay all cards on the table. As a matter of fact, I don't think the government will ever actually do that to any regard about anything. They're gonna lie in some regard, even if it's a small thing to kind of make themselves put them in the best possible light. Right, omission of truth is still a lie. I think we can all acknowledge that. Right. So, with that being said, certain countries are hedging their bets and making certain financial moves because they believe that if the United States government was to release public information that aliens are confirmed real, not angels and demons, not air dimensional, not a like true non human intelligence with craft physical beings, not ethereal physical. The Bank of England is of the belief that if that was ever disclosed to the public, that there would be a run on the banks. For anybody who doesn't know what a run on the banks is, it's only happened a few times in history, but essentially every person that has a bank account runs to the bank and pulls all of their cash out. Why would they do that? Well, like during the stock market crash of twenty nine, right, they all did that because they wanted to make sure their dollars were because the banks are doing some wild shit. The economy is doing wild shit, and I just need to make sure I have all my money in my pocket.
Speaker 5: Okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 1: Why on Earth, if aliens are confirmed real, why would people all of a sudden need to get all their cash out? And for the record, banks can't produce that cash. For anybody who doesn't know, banks don't keep Each bank doesn't have like a million dollars of green money in their safe Like, that's not a thing. It's all digital currency. They have enough money to make like the goings and comings of the day to day operation happen. But it's not like if you know, you get if enough people came to take out a million dollars from that bank, they would have to shut their doors at a certain point. So this is why I run on the banks is dangerous for the banks. But also I still don't fully grasp. Yeah, people freak out. Sure, maybe there would be some sort of like turmoil, some martial law. Possibly, maybe I could envision a war where the people just like lose their shit. Aliens are real, just like fuck, I go crazy. Okay, I don't think that's gonna happen, but I could.
Speaker 4: I feel like people would spend their money more than they would hold their money.
Speaker 3: They're gonna go out. They're gonna buy guns, they're gonna buy Ammo. They're gonna buy equipment. They're gonna buy things that they think that they need. They're gonna buy ways to purify water, they're gonna buy extra food.
Speaker 4: They're gonna hoard toilet paper, They're gonna do all of these things. I don't see them. What's the point because it realistically, if we did get attacked by aliens and something happens, the dollar is not gonna matter.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be broken down to survival, sure of the fittest.
Speaker 4: So why would it matter about the I found it weird when this happened to begin with, and then for this whole thing to happen with Trump and everything else making a dot gov. It's just really strange to me that why would the banks feel like they are gonna be the ones to be.
Speaker 3: At jeopardy with I don't I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: And not just your local and pop bank. The National Bank of England is preparing for this inevitability because nobody will go to work. I mean maybe, but even still like a run on the banks, that wouldn't I don't know, I don't know. Let's you know what, let's read the article together, good cult members, and let's see if we can try to understand what they're worried about here. So warning issued that alien revelations could spark financial crisis. A financial crisis could be triggered by an announcement that aliens exist, according to Helen McCall, former policy expert of the Bank of England. McCall told the Times London that the politicians and bankers can't afford to dismiss alien life, and wrote to the Governor of the Bank of England urging him to organize a contingency plan in case the White House confirms alien existence. Why why does the Governor of the Bank of England need to organize a contingency plan for when the White House does this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Do they know that we don't?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Raven, That's where I'm going with this, So why it matters. A twenty twenty one study from the Pew Research Center found that nearly two thirds of Americans believe that intelligent life exists beyond Earth. So and I have to agree with that, which is also why when they tried doing this with the first time around, with the Epstein situation getting disclosed and like, hey, by the way, y'all UAPs are real, the majority of Americans couldn't give a fuck less because two thirds of us already believe that, Like, it's it's fine. It's not like you're you're telling me something that I already thought. It's the same as if right now they say, by the way, y'all vaccines are kind of dangerous, that wouldn't affect me because I already believe that. Now, I don't know about the majority of Americans, but the majority of Americans do believe in aliens. So it's not like you're you're shattering the foundation of their reality by coming forward with this, So let's continue. Some Americans, meanwhile, believe that there is proof of UFO and alien life being concealed from the public by global governments. However, this belief is hailed by a significant minority.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they need to check their data.
Speaker 1: President Trump is previously indicated that his administration may declassify some information on the nature of extraterrestrial life. In twenty twenty five, the UFO documentary The Age of Disclosure made headlines, and its director Dan Farah said that Trump could reveal the existence of aliens. So here's what we need to know about the whole Bank of England situation. McCall was the senior analyst in financial Security at the Bank of England for ten years until twenty twelve, So from twenty two to twenty twelve she was the intelligence person for the Bank of England. This would be the similar to like not just the Bank of America, Like, this would be like our Treasury Department, if that makes sense, so, she told The Times quote, the United States government appears to be part way through or part way yeah, part way through a multi year process to declassify and disclose information on the existence of a technology technologically advanced and it's non human intelligence responsible for UAPs. If the UAP proves to be of non human origin, we may have to acknowledge the existence of a power or intelligence greater than any government and with potentially unknown intentions. It is entirely possible that government leadership and their central banks have not been properly briefed on the topic. UAP disclosure is likely to induce onto logical shock and provoke psychological responses with material consequences.
Speaker 5: Very political statement there.
Speaker 1: McCall said there could be price volatility in the financial markets and a collapse in confidence, in addition to a potential rush to safe assets such as gold. She also told the outlet that the authorities should be prepared for unrest. The report has quickly made an impact online. Mario nawfall nol foul I don't know, a podcast host set in a post on x viewed over one hundred thousand times. Wait what a former bank of England policy analyst is warning the UK Central Bank to prepare for a financial crisis caused by aliens.
Speaker 5: So then they get into some things of what the.
Speaker 1: People are saying, right, Hollywood, that's not the place, Holly space would a researcher and public speaker sharing the Times piece in a post on X said, and at the center of it is my friend Helen McCall, a former Bank of England senior analyst in financial security, a Cambridge graduate, someone whose actual job was to think about state level risk stability and what breaks systems. It's incredibly proud or I'm incredibly proud of her. She inspires me regularly. And the question is no longer is it real, It's what happens when it's confirmed. That's a pretty decent question to pose here, right, Yeah, So what happens next? There is a continued interest in the idea of intelligent life beyond Earth. The documentary The Age of the Disclosure made a significant online with the trailer amassing millions of views and the documentary prompting a discourse about aliens. The upcoming fictional film Disclosure Day, directed by Steven Spielberg, has also prompted significant interest with a trailer fast amassing more than a million views on x Disclosure Day is set for release on June twelfth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm they're saying that basically shit could go sideways, so national financial institutions need to start preparing themselves for impact if.
Speaker 5: That was to happen.
Speaker 1: I could see why they would suspect this, but I just disagree. I don't think that the majority of people are gonna be that aliens are real. I need to get all my money now. I think that they're gonna start swiping their cards and buying all kinds of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see them going and running to the because it doesn't matter. Like I said earlier, money won't matter. It matter how much guns you have, It matters how much supplies you have to be able to keep your family fed warm and have clean drinking water.
Speaker 3: Those things matter. Yeah, obviously you'd want to have some kind.
Speaker 4: Of currency because in the beginning people are still going to be willingly trading with money, but eventually that money is going to go away, right, But also, you know what it also is what the people want to trade silver.
Speaker 1: They do indeed, raving and you know what, while we're talking about this excellent segue for the plug, if you good cult members out there would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, they go to the link of the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start today. When you fill out your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark will be the one to reach back out to you and get you started. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. At least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be backed by precious metals. Best place to get your start coecsilver dot com, especially now before the alien disclosure happens, while you still have at funds, before the banks all shut down, and you could go buy this for yourself right now. It'll be mailed to your house within a couple of weeks of purchase. And we're not talking about buying stock of some silver mining company somewhere.
Speaker 5: And you have like ethereal dollars.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no physical they're physical coins for those of you that can't see they're actual coins that are like sealed in these I don't even know airtight little yeah containers. These you can't even I can't even open them. I've tried to sit here and mess with it, and you can't even open it.
Speaker 1: No, these are all MS seventy graded pure silver coins, fine silver nine nine to nine silver. So and if anybody who doesn't know, in the coin world, coins are graded on a scale of one to seventy. Right, So your average coin, I know this Guya used to do coin collecting, So your average coin rolling around in your pocket might be somewhere around like an MS twenty MS thirty. There's gonna be oxidation, there's gonna be scrapes, the youre's gonna be dings. It's pretty obviously this was rolling around in someone's pocket at some point, right. MS seventy means that this bitch only saw air when it was and it was immediately put into this hermetically sealed container and it's never going to be opened again. That's what the MS seventy means.
Speaker 4: Oh fancy, but no, Actually, I really do think that silver would probably be your best bet because people will in fact use it, you know, silver, gold, diamonds, those kind of things people, even in crisis, will tend to acquire that.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: But I did want to briefly mention, as we're talking about aliens. Aliens are mentioned on four hundred and sixty nine times in the Epstein file.
Speaker 1: Now do you mean eliegal or do you mean planets?
Speaker 5: Harry?
Speaker 4: It means some of them are illegal, so well, some of them are like considered a resident alien by the US some of those. But then there's also which I found to be really weird, there was also a taxable thing that had multiple It had like alien tax, alien tax, alien tax payable.
Speaker 3: Now that very well could mean that it was a lee aliens, but the.
Speaker 4: Way that it was put, it's like a receipt and that had like six hundred and eighty nine thousand, four hundred and eighty nine thousand.
Speaker 3: Looks like it had.
Speaker 5: How many times are UAP mentioned?
Speaker 1: I'm just serious, are UFOs even because I mean, Epstein wasn't like the brightest.
Speaker 3: In the most uh UAP is mentioned thirteen times?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: But also who knows?
Speaker 4: I mean, because there's because I did read a couple of files with aliens that had him talking about what appeared to be actual aliens, not you know, people, human people. This one is Cash Hotel actually says subject. It's subject letters to the Honorable Cash Hotel, Good afternoon.
Speaker 3: We are in a let me.
Speaker 4: See chairman, blah blah blah. And somewhere in this has aliens. It's it's from the FBI talking about Cash Btel talking about aliens. But because it's all redacted, I can barely barely make it out, but it does look like they are elast mentioned.
Speaker 3: It talks about a radio access point, which is weird.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: There is UAP, but I can't see what this is. This looks like a receipt as again, let's see if there's any UFO stuff. There is a whole bunch of astronomy things as well that I looked up.
Speaker 3: There was forty seven of them.
Speaker 4: But there are actual correspondence with Jeffrey talking to other people about astronomy.
Speaker 3: It says UFO. There's seventy six, Yeah, seventy six mentions of it. Yeah, so there is.
Speaker 4: I would have to sit here and go through it all. For those of you that haven't looked at the files, there's a ton of files. It's very difficult to look through, but I'll have to go through and look at it and see if I can find anything about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad that you even brought that up, because that is an excellent segue to this next topic. So, unbeknownst to the majority of people out there, just a few days ago, the Pentagon's erow quietly hailed an invite only workshop to help shape the future of UAP research. So this was published on March sixteenth. It was a two day workshop at the Pentagon proper, not a zoom call. You had to go to the location itself where they were going to start training people on how they were going to start doing UAP research. Let's talk about it here. This is from Defense Scoop again. The agenda and activities were designed to help participants explore best practices for collecting and storing narrative data associated with UAP sightings, and determined methods to interrogate that data from desperate disparate organizations and apply AI to large scale data sets for pattern recognition and other purposes. Possibly immaculate conception, anybody, or constellation excuse me, immaculate constellation.
Speaker 5: So let's talk about it more here.
Speaker 1: Approximately forty government, academic and independent researchers I met at a private workshop last year to standardize processes for capturing, sharing, and studying narrative data on Unidentified anomalous phenomenon, which is the modern term for UFOs that accounts for maritime and trans medium objects as well. The Pentagon's All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or ARROW, set up and sponsored the invite only event. It was officially hosted by Associated University's inc aUI in the Washington, DC area in early August. Okay, this is from last year.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty five workshop marked a notable step in the US government's effort to prioritize a more interactive ecosystem for high stakes UAP research, and the Defense Department is eyeing more engagements like it down the line. Direct quote from the Pentagon spokesperson Sue Go She told Defense COUP recognizing that input from the scientific and academic community is critical to its work, ARROW hopes to convene future workshops and collaborative opportunities as needed to foster an interdisciplinary community for UAP analysis. Contemporary UAP reports are difficult to integrate and analyze as they stem from diverse sources like military and pilot logs, archival records, civilian testimony, and social media that are typically inconsistent in metadata format or terminology. In a white paper published online by AERO last month, officials wrote that the workshops centered on the collection, organization, and interpretation of UAP reports with attention to the challenges and opportunities of working with narrative data. Participant privacy was a prime consideration, and the DoD did not publish a full list of those who went or information about the meet up ahead of time. Attendees had to cover their own travel costs to get to the workshop, but lodging expenses and most meals were paid for by the office. So this is all like they're even showing the financial records of the event that took place. You had to cover your own cost to get there, but they'll put you up at a hotel and cover most of your food while you're there. So this definitely took place with forty of your experts from multiple different disciplines.
Speaker 3: I wish we could have like faith being experts. Can we say that we're experts in conspiracy and just showing to be like, hey guys.
Speaker 1: Here, Keep in mind, all they did with this was try to organize one standardization through an AI to talk about how they're going to start releasing UAP shit.
Speaker 3: True, but it's still have been really interesting to be able to talk to these people.
Speaker 1: But I agreed, and if nothing else, just be able to fly on the wall to see what they're about to let happen next, you know so. Direct quote back from the Arrow's invitation letter to select candidates, it read, we expect this to be a groundbreaking workshop and meaningful gatherings in mind that will help to shape the future of UAP research.
Speaker 5: That was on the actual invitation.
Speaker 1: Casual networking opportunities, more formal presentations and panel discussions, and prompt based breakout sessions unfolded over the two day event. The agenda and activities were designed to help participants explore best practices for collecting in store narrative data associated with UAP sightings. Narrative data very important that they keep using that term and determined methods to integrate that data from disparate organizations and apply AI to large scale data sets for pattern recognition and other purposes. According to Aero seventeen page white paper, the workshop sparked multiple cross cutting findings. Direct quote First, effective progress requires clear standards and common reporting templates with robust metadata capturing time, location, providence, morphology, and contextual details. Second, linking across data sets military and civilian to include archival, environmental, and technical must balance interoperability with privacy or yeah with privacy, ethical and classification constraints. Third, credibility is the best assessed or is best assessed through cooperation, but for efficiency, there is a need for automated methods to filter reports and surface the most promising for investigation. Fourth, AI and machine learning tools offer capacity for transcription, triage, clustering, and semantic search, but they must be deployed cautiously to avoid hallucination, bias, and amplification of hoaxes. I am glad at least that the DoD recognizes the fact that AI does have hallucinations and biases and will amplify bullshit.
Speaker 5: That's also kind of important they use that so on.
Speaker 4: So narrative data is actually it's information collective from stories of personal accounts derived from interviews, journals, and other written forms. It's qualitative research that is used to understand individuals experiences and meanings attached to those experiences. So that applies to the whole hallucinization and bias and that kind of stuff is that it's going to take account of the narratives that are being collected from these people and hopefully find the truth.
Speaker 1: But also the fact that yeah, like I agreed, agreed, one hundred percent, but AI hallucinations, that's the thing that people aren't really familiar with just yet.
Speaker 5: That term is just now starting to get out there.
Speaker 1: AI wild absolutely throw a bias out there, depending on how you prompted it, right, But.
Speaker 3: I mean, Grock is terrible. Yes, Rock fulls straight up choose somebody out, cuss somebody up like it will, it will go on a whole rampage about it.
Speaker 1: So so I am glad that they at least said that, Like, yeah, if you're gonna use AI to filter through some stuff, cool, But we also need to be aware that AI will just make some shit up for the fuck of it. But AI can't make anything up. Yeah I can, Yeah, I can. Anyway, Human oversight and interative interative I think I was supposed to be interactive workflows remain essential. Finally, the workshop underscores the importance of community engagement and trust building, encouraging the scientific community to cultivate a sustainable community of practice for UAP research with further work and covenings or convenings. Collectively, those results and recommendations point towards a multidisciplinary approach to UAP. Narrative data that AERO suggests may influence how and where technical sensors are deployed.
Speaker 5: The offices.
Speaker 1: The office is responsible for deploying a new sensor suit to help the military detect and track UAP in the field. I'm gonna repeat this because I feel like a lot of people are going to glaze over that not thing much of it. Listen, the results of this workshop and workshops like it in the future are going to influence how and where sensors are deployed. We don't mean we don't mean going getting first hand accounts of some person that says that they were abducted. They are talking about sending sensors out into space or underwater or whatever the case, to pick up on transmissions of aliens. Do y'all understand how expensive it is to put something into space. They're not going to just blow that money for a hypothetical. This is now confirmed, and the fact that they are actually compiling data to understand how and where they need to start putting sensors out there. That's kind of a massive deal.
Speaker 4: It's probably taking all the accounts because of those multiple websites that people can list all of their experiences, and it's filtering in all of that, triangulating what they know are hot spots, what kind of accounts they're able to upload into the data system, and then going to pick the locations about where they're going to put sensors to try and capture what's happening or a person or person an alien or something like that. Yeah, and then also what's going on in you know, outside of the dome or you know, Earth or whatever.
Speaker 3: You want to call it.
Speaker 5: It's definitely not a dome. But I hear you. I hear you.
Speaker 3: But I was trying to give flat Earth or kudos too.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So the Arrow organization, the office itself, is responsible for deploying a new sensor suit to help the military detect and track UAP in the field. So they absolutely are throwing in, They're jumping in with both feet. They're absolutely putting out real information. They're gonna start putting out some real sensors, some real something that could pick up on the signals. Whether that's visual, radio, electromagnetic, doesn't matter. They're gonna put it all out there. And this isn't you know, goes hunting with a spirit box or whatever the hell they call it, when you go into a building and you're waiting to hear some sort of a radio crackle. This is government backed science to make contact these beings. This is huge. This is not something needs to be just kind of brushed over.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And all of this again, the timing Raven Lee is so so crazy because just under a week ago, a retired general vanished from his home. An unseasonably warm spring is making him harder to find. And this is from CNN, but this is the deal. Retired Air Force major general vanished just a couple of weeks ago. You know, we're just gonna read this little article talking about him, and again it wouldn't seem crazy, just oh yeah, he's an older gentleman. He's kind of wandered out in the woods. Maybe he hurt himself, maybe he's still fighting for his life out there.
Speaker 5: But whenever you find out where he worked and to.
Speaker 1: What level his classification was, and verified by his life, killed him or abducted him to extract information from him. And by day I don't mean the US government.
Speaker 5: We'll get to it. We'll get to it anyway.
Speaker 1: So this guy was an experienced hiker and an avid outdoorsman. William Neil McCasland. Okay, So anybody wants to look up William mccaslan. General mccassland, if you will, isn't the typical missing person, but the retired Air Force major general that's a two star, y'all. Hasn't been seen since he walked out of his Albuquerque home on the morning of February twenty seventh, leaving behind his phone, prescription glasses, and wearable devices. He left all the important stuff, but somehow I had a gun with them. We'll talk about it. As part of the search, authorities flew a helicopter equipped with infrared cameras over the cliffs and canyons near his home at night, hoping to spot him by his heat signature, but the unseasonably warm spring turned the landscape against them. The mountains just lit up like a candle, Lieutenant Kyle Wood of the Bernalilo Bernallilo County Sheriff's Office said at a news conference Monday, we couldn't differentiate from heat signatures and the heat from the rocks. Seventeen days after his disappearance, officials still can't say where the sixty eight year old went, why he left, or whether someone else was involved, a mystery deepened by a public fascination with the retired general's ties to UFO. Lore surveillance cameras cover both ends of mccaslin's street he had. Authorities said Monday there is still combing through that footage, along with video proving by or provided by residents. Asked if authorities believe something the farious might have happened, Woods said, we haven't ruled anything out, but we have nothing pointed to that to that either with what McCaslin did and didn't take with him has become central to the investigation. Woods said it was uncommon for Micastlein to leave without his phone and wearable devices, both of which were found at his home. Mcastlein has a second home in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, about thirty five miles north of the New Mexico border and roughly two hundred miles from his Albuquerque home. There, investigators are covered a light green, long sleeve button up shirt and hiking boots, according to the sheriff's office. Still unaccounted for are mccaslein's wallet, a thirty eight caliber revolver and leather holster, and a red backpack. Authorities have not said whether they believe he had those items when he left, although I've been hearing a lot of accounts saying that he obviously did.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: A gray US Air Force sweatshirt was found one point twenty five miles east of mccaslen's home on March seventh, eight days after he disappeared. That's what the sheriff said. Mccaslon's family hasn't confirmed it was his, but no blood was detected on the shirt in initial testing, and the discovery led investigators to target the area for additional searches. The most intelligent person in the room, So let's learn a little bit more about General McCaslin and his background here. So, during his career, McCaslin was at the center of some of the Pentagon's most advanced aerospace research and once commanded the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. So again, a two star general that was directly over the research lab where they do the alien shit.
Speaker 4: It sounds like he probably got got well it's weird. So he left his phone in all wearable devices, yeah, at the house, but took a backpack and a gun and a walt in his wallet.
Speaker 3: It could very well be that he had his wallet on him.
Speaker 4: Maybe he grabbed Maybe he saw something out of his window, like maybe there was some type of alien outside and he went after it. Maybe he decided he wanted to work with somebody else and he disappeared.
Speaker 1: I mean, I honestly, at this point, who can say.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he had reported experiencing mental fog quote unquote before his disappearance, a condition he cited as the reason for stepping down from various groups he worked with.
Speaker 5: They said this on Monday. So this is the guy.
Speaker 1: This is the two star as his retirement goes. So Alan declined to go further into further detail out of respect for McCastle's family. Still, Woods push back against any suggestion that McCaslin was impaired. Quote there is no indication and we are not putting forward that mister Casson was disoriented or confused. Wood said, arguably he would still be the most intelligent person in the room that any of us would be in highly intelligent and highly capable. So it's not like your guy has been suffering from dementia for a few years and you know, well, maybe he just wandered out. No, it's pretty much understood by those that knew him, like, no, the dude's a fucking genius. Mental fog because he's up there in age might be a thing, but it's not like he was starting to lose it by any stretch of the imagination. So Wood said that after authorities were made aware of the mental fog and considered mccaslein's age, they issued a silver alert. So a silver alert for anybody who doesn't know is what they put out for the senior citizens that go missing. AM alert is for children, a silver alert is for the geriatrics, if you will, out of an abundance of caution to attract as much public attention as possible. So there's a vast, unforgiving search area that they're looking for. They're using dogs, drones, helicopters, they have canvas more than seven hundred homes. Woods said searchers have covered the entire canyon except maybe some difficult to reach parts using drones and helicopters and ground teams, but the combination of terrain and weather has left investigators without a breakthrough. He also offered a sobering assessment of the timeline. He said, if we receive information that would lead to this, lead this to become a recovery mission, we would pursue that with the same vigor. So he acknowledged the grim reality we are many weeks in and if he were to have gone into the mountains, the likelihood of surviving this time frame would.
Speaker 5: Be very low.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, the last person to see him alive. This isn't in the article, but from someone else found he had a contractor come to the house. And I forget if it was to do something in the shower or hang up a curtain rod in the living room, whatever the case was. He had a contractor come to the house that was scheduled to come, and that's the last person to see him alive. Essentially, so it's not like your guy was making plans of like getting out of Dodge. He just had some work done at the house. Like he seemed like he was just doing his normal thing. The officials of aass residents and businesses in the area to review surveillance videos including doorbell cams, dash cams, trail footage, et cetera. The priority window has between nine am to two pm. On February twenty seventh, A repair man last interacted with mcasle and at his home around ten am that day, and his wife returned shortly after noon to find him gone, according to a timeline previously released by investigators. So yeah, as of this moment, nothing more has been seen about him. So Allen's aid his office has received seventy four tips, not including those sent by the FBI. So getting back to it now. The base that McCaslin once commanded has long been rumored to Howe's extraterrestrial debris linked to the Roswell incident, despite Air Force denials. Of course, his disappearance came just days after President Trump announced on truth Social that he was directing the Pentagon and other federal agencies to release government records related to extraterrestrial life and UFOs. Again, I don't think that's a coincidence. I don't think not at all, any of this is a coincidence. Now it happened to him, hmmm, no idea.
Speaker 3: I mean It very well could have been China, you know, came over and got his ass. It could have been or Russia, or it could have been.
Speaker 4: The United States themselves, or it could have been I guess I don't see why the aliens would wait tell just now to come and get him.
Speaker 3: I feel like they would have taken him an endpoint.
Speaker 1: So oh, I don't think that the aliens picked him.
Speaker 4: Maybe he saw something. Maybe I don't know, maybe that's what he went after.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I think he's in hiding somewhere, or he has been abducted by humans. Don't my brain didn't immediately go to aliens, although could be could be sure. I think that he saw the writing on the wall, and he knew that once Trump released that, and that people are going to start coming to him for information about what he did with his career over the past few years. He's like, yeah, no, I'm not you putting me in the middle of this shit. If you're serious about disclosing this, you're not using me as a source. I'm fucking out of here.
Speaker 5: It's fair.
Speaker 3: If he was capable enough, he probably did.
Speaker 4: He probably had a strategic plan, yeah, about where he would go in the mountains. So it very well could be that he's alive and well and just in hiding away from all this crap.
Speaker 3: Who knows, or I hope he's alive.
Speaker 1: A three letter agency came up and bagged and tagged him and through him in the back of a van to keep him from talking openly about what he was in charge of. Could very well be all of these things. But again the timing is crazy. And again continue on with the general here, let's learn a little bit more about him.
Speaker 5: I love this guy, same same dude.
Speaker 1: The Stone don't watch a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't watch a lot of things, but man, I do really enjoy this guy's YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: So this is a sidebar from the Law and Crime Network with Jesse Weber. We're only going to play about a minute here, but let's learn about this together, y'all. To know.
Speaker 7: This is according to the Wiki League's emails from twenty sixteen, Tom DeLong, the Blank one eighty two guitarist turned UFO researcher, reached out to John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, as we're talking about this particular general, Tom DeLong and John Podesta have now made their way into the fucking conversation. This is this is insane, especially with Podesta's bitch ass because we all know about him and his links to the Epstein files.
Speaker 5: So let's continue here.
Speaker 7: And in one email that was dated January twenty fifth, twenty sixteen, the subject line reads General McCaslin. And here's what DeLong apparently wrote. He mentioned he's a skeptic.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 7: I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago. Trust me, the advice has already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud. And he is very, very aware, as he was in charge of all this stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General mccasln was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple of years ago. He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man. And mcaslin's wife confirmed the connection. Part of that post reads, it is true that Neil had a brief association with the UFO community through Tom DeLong, former frontman for Blank one to eighty two and founder of the organization to the Stars. Neil worked with Tom for a bit shortly after his Air Force retirement as an unpaid Neil's choice consultant on military and technical scientific matters to lend for similitude to Tom's fiction book and media activities.
Speaker 1: Okay, so again confirmed by his wife that he had connection to the UFO community. And then Tom DeLong himself emailing to John Podesta, of all people, we're talking about this guy as clearly being the one that was in charge of the lab with all the roswell debris and alien body parts and all the shit for years. So this is no longer a hypothetical. Couple that in with what the Bank of England is doing right now, Couple that in with what the Department of War is doing right now, and what the Pentagon is doing right now, and the fact that the United States government just bought the domain name for alien dot gov in aliens dot gov.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't see this as anything in the hypothetical realm anymore, y'all. This is we are so far removed from that. So This is from the Independent, and this is kind of where we're gonna leave off as of this moment. So, the US government has registered the aliens dot gov as a domain, So reading in just kind of recap where we're at at this moment. The US government registered the domain names aliens dot gov a month after President Trump promised to release all federal files on UFOs and suppose extraterrestrial sightings. The new registration by the Executive Officer of the President was first spotted by a blue Sky bought that monitors federal domains. According to a four or four media, but no website exists on that address yet. Former President Barack Obama calls a stir in February when he appeared on the No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen podcast and appeared to admit the existence of little Green men. He didn't say that that's the author of this article. He said that, yeah, aliens are real. He didn't call them little green men.
Speaker 5: Saw men.
Speaker 1: Direct quote from that podcast from Obama. Oh they're real, but I haven't seen them and they're not being kept in what is it. There's no underground facility unless there's this enormous conspiracy, and they hit it from the President of the United States.
Speaker 5: That was my impressonation of Obama.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's fantastic, great job.
Speaker 1: Weirdly, I do a pretty good Obama.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Anyway. When the answer attracted huge attention from.
Speaker 1: The obsessives online, forty four was moved to elaborate on Instagram, saying, I was trying to stick with the spirit of the speed round. But since it's gotten attention, let me clarify. Statistically, universe is so vast that the odds are good that there's life out there, but the distances between solar systems are so great that the chances we've been visited by aliens is low. And I saw no evidence during my presidency that extraterrestrials have made contact with us. So his walk back was met with skepticism. However, one commentator urged Obama blink twice. If aliens made you say this, that's funny. Trump then weighed in on the four four to row Furero, that's a weird word from Air Force one a few days later, commenting on his predecessor, he took it out of classified information.
Speaker 5: He's not supposed to be doing that.
Speaker 1: He made a big mistake. Yeah, I don't do as much of a good Trump impersonation. I don't have an opinion on it. I never talk about it. A lot of people do a lot of people read well, maybe he's read it. Well, maybe I'll get him out of trouble. I might get him out of trouble by declassifying.
Speaker 4: He is just he has to say so many words for just a single easily just one sentence. Just say one sentence, and he has to add twenty five extra words into it that make no sense.
Speaker 1: I don't talk about it. A lot of people talk about it. I don't believe it. Do you believe it?
Speaker 5: It's like broach shit, just simple one sentence.
Speaker 4: Simple, simple, one thing, just one sentence. He can't rise me crazy.
Speaker 1: He loves the sound of his own voice. Man, it's a thing anyway, the Presidency sub The President subsequently sleep Jesus words. Wow, let's just hit that one again. The President subsequently announced his intention to do precisely that on truth social writing, based on Lichterman's interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War and other relevant departments and agencies to begin the process of identifying and releasing government files related to alien and extratresser life, UAPs, UFOs, and any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important matters.
Speaker 5: God bless America.
Speaker 1: Despite Trump's claim that he never talks about it, he has frequently been asked about them UFOs and has been often obliged with a receptive response. While campaigning for his return to the White House, in July of twenty twenty four, he told influencer Logan Paul that he was not a believer. Probably I can't say I am, he added, but I've met with people that are serious, people that say there's some really strange things they can see flying around there.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Two months later, Lex Friedman, another podcaster which I love the Lex Freedman Podcast, asked whether he would publish any previously withheld UAP footage as president. I'll do that, Trump promised, I would do that. I'd love to do that. I'd have to do that again. He just he.
Speaker 3: Loves the Do you just say I would love to do that, I would do it. That's it. That's all you have to say, all.
Speaker 5: You'd have to do.
Speaker 1: Then, in October, he told Joe Rogan that aliens have quote never been my thing, but he conceded, there's no reason not to think that Mars and all these planets don't have life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Trump subsequently appointed billionaire donor and would be Mars colonizer Elon Musk to his administration as a senior advisor. Yeah, for DOZE for Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 5: But all right.
Speaker 1: Congress has meanwhile held a number of hearings on UFOs in recent years and the interest of full transparency and in the hope of dispelling conspiracy theories amid widespread public interest.
Speaker 5: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: This is just kind of where we're at right now as of this moment. Trump hasn't given us anything to go off of. But the fact that the government has bought these two domain names, on top of the disclosure that's been going down, on top of the House and Congressional meetings that have happened about UFO's and UAPs, on top of your fucking general just being missing, the timing of this seems a little too Dare I say coincidental to just take in stride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot to this, and for him to just disappear and for what he was doing and how he has ties to everything. I'm just curious to see what is going to come of this these websites. What are they actually going to release if they release anything. Maybe this is just a teaser to get us talking and focus on something else.
Speaker 1: Quite possibly, I don't know, but keep in mind, the same way that the Bank of England is starting to make preparations, other countries are doing the same thing. They're just not writing articles about it. M I could possibly envision that the United States Treasury Department is doing the exact same shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe, And.
Speaker 1: Again, to good cult members out there, we know that y'all believe in aliens of some variety, some type, maybe air dimensional, maybe angels, maybe interplanetary listen whatever, whatever, what we know that something else is out there that hasn't been openly discussed the fact that they're buying these domain names. It's a weird red flag on the play lined up with everything else. I think it was worth us talking about on this episode.
Speaker 5: I mean, Raven, what are your final thoughts?
Speaker 4: I think that the domains are going to be interesting if they actually do release something on it. I feel like they will give us at least some alien aircrafts to confirm. I think they will give potentially some information about one or two species of aliens that they've been able to identify or have some type of information on.
Speaker 3: I think they'll give us breadcrumbs just.
Speaker 4: To satisfy the curiosity for people and be able to distract people from Epstein and everything else that's going on. So I don't think they're going to give us a whole bunch. I think they will give us enough. They might give us some redacted information to try to spark the you know what happened with Epstein where a lot of people were able to use reverse engineering to find it from new information, so it gives more conspiracy theories or information for people to dig one so that way they continuously stayed distracted. So that's kind of where my thoughts are.
Speaker 1: I'm sad to say that I am of the belief as of this moment, very subject to change, of course, that if these websites actually get activated, right, all they did just now is buy the domain names. There's nothing on the other end of this, but they did buy the rights to these names off.
Speaker 5: Of GoDaddy and all the things cool, all right.
Speaker 1: That being said, if they get activated and if they are used for that purpose, I feel like it's going to be a whole lot of the Epstein files again, as far as there's going to be some pictures that have already been out in the public, the flying orbs, the jellyfish, these types of things, nothing that we haven't already seen or talked about. There's gonna be first hand accounts, and so much of it's gonna be redacted that it's gonna it's gonna sound like it's a fucking men in Black movie, you know what I mean. Replace this name with Will Smith and then boom, you're there kind of thing. I I don't believe that the government is ready to release that information just yet, but coupling it with the founding of the Space Force, coupling it with all the information that the governments are taking in to hedge their financial bets in that direction, and the fact that the World Cup is going down in North America this time around. Ah, it's also possible.
Speaker 3: We'll see, we'll see if it actually happens at the World Cup or not.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe that'll.
Speaker 5: Be fucking wild on US soil of all places.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's what they've been waiting on because maybe there is an argument to be made to say that the I'm just gonna use the term the aliens of what race and of what plan, of what galaxy, doesn't fucking matter them. The them out there, right, they would have made contact with the Earth and said, all right, who is y'all's top dog? What tribe runs the shit here? Naturally they would be pointed towards Washington, DC. And again that's not me trying to be uber patriotic. It's not a crazy thing to say that America is the only global superpower on Earth. I'm sorry, that is what it is. Mathematically, that's a proven statement. Okay, So if they made contact with America, and let's even say back at Roswell in the forties, right, so they've had this long standing communication network with the American government for quite some time, and maybe they made contact with Russia as well, and maybe China, maybe some other European nations maybe possibly, But it wouldn't be crazy to say that they have the strongest communication lines with the United States. I think that would make perfect sense. Now that being said, if there is going to be some sort of a mass disclosure or the first time a ship actually lands for the world to see, it would also stand a reason that that would happen on us soil, possibly, and a time and place where the entire world is watching some sort of a thing on US soil, possibly like the World Cup. I could see it. I really could see it happening like that. I'm not saying. I'm not saying it's a guarantee. I'm saying statistically, that would get the most eyes in the most attention in the shortest.
Speaker 5: Amount of time.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they're peaceful. Hopefully that's hope. Hopefully a fuck. I hope I'm wrong, y'all. I hope I'm wrong and we do get contacted by the space hippies like that sounds great. I just you know, I've said this before. I know I'm looking at this through a human lens, from the perspective of Earth, And the only time we've ever had a technologically superior tribe make contact with a technologically inferior tribe is whenever there's subjugation and slavery and conquest on the brain. So to say that the aliens would be coming here to do that same thing, I know this is just me looking at it through my human perspective. Maybe the aliens really do have some sort of crazy spiritual enlightenment kick that they're on. Maybe they're not here to enslave and you know, be the authoritarian regime over all of us. It's possible. I just I at this moment can't fathom a world where that's a reality.
Speaker 5: I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Who knows at this point? I guess we'll have to wait and see who knows.
Speaker 1: Who knows indeed good cult members. But you know, as we wrap this episode up, we already gave the plug for the Silver, we might as well give this plug for the Flavors of the Forest. And if you're somebody likes to flavor your food before the aliens get here and make all the food bland and shitty, and you want to flavor your food with something that is all natural and good for you, go check out Flavors of the Forest and get you some big Foot Breath for yourself. Right now. I love this product. I use it constantly. They have their Bigfoot Breath, they have their spicy Bigfoot bread, they have their horse Radish variety, their Lion's main variety. And for the record, it's not actual Bigfoot bread.
Speaker 5: It's garlic.
Speaker 1: It's freeze dried and powdered garlic with just a touch of some natural sea salt from no mistake. And there's only two ingredients, and I think the one that they have is like three or four ingredients for their lions main. But the shit is phenomenon. And if you're somebody likes to get down on some garlic and wants to flavor your food with this for yourself, go check out Flavors of the Forest and use the promo code CULT at checkout cult to get fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars is free shipping to your door. And if you don't like the product, let us know. But I promise you if you like garlic, you are going to fuck with this product anyway. But Cold Cult members, we want to hear from you. What do you think about this? What do you think about the alien dot gov? What do you think about the missing two star general? What do you think about the governments of the world hedging their bets towards alien disclosure? What do you think about the pen go On holding a private workshop to train groups on how to talk about aliens moving forward? All of that combined, what is your thoughts? We want to hear from you good cult members, and the best place to do so would be too Please hit the five stars that the shares of lights, scribes comments, leave, but post your reviewers shares to the friends and family shaffs ify We're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could that become potential Court members like the rest of you. Finallyies and gentlemen, why are you gonna go check out minimistics of job that show and getting the same level of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lies that we host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central.
Speaker 5: Links of those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult up Conspiracy and I'm the Cage to Night And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: So no bed of bed are