Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, making her wait till the mic they started dimming the lights. You started feeling all right from Birmingham home with the Teddy lungs and the room and studies and more. Once you discovered or rather of the lovers Whitney Houston and Roman Reigns, all of the lovers, Mickey James and Marky j following the lovers to Sasha Bangs You're number on pay silk signing and page. Allow me to say, look, I just found to bless sweet escape every one of the buzz I was kind of last.
Speaker 2: I just made it up.
Speaker 1: The trouble bud walking by the face because I know it's right in front of us, or I ain't with the hay you gotta focus on U's great ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: And step Hardy is on the air.
Speaker 1: Had to drop a couple of bars just to make you all aware. So sit bad, relax, enjoyed it show. You know, I go by Joe what the wrestle.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, welcome, welcome, Welcome to a new episode of The Hardy Wrestling Podcast with your girl Stephanie Hardy. It is Saturday morning, so if you are watching this in your pajamas while you're eating cereal or any type of breakfast right now. Thank you so much, And of course, if you're going to be listening to this later, whether you be at work or wherever you might be, thank you so much for your love and your support. Of course, I am here to give you all of what's going on in all of professional wrestling in a chill, positive and passionate way. And I'm so happy to be before you on this day. And there's so much going on in professional wrestling. I feel like I say that a lot, but honestly, it just never slows down. Like Nathan Fraser and Axion, they never slow down. Wrestling never slows down, and it's just always something happening for the good of everything. And I'm so happy to be before you on this day to talk about it. So of course, if you haven't already, please subscribe to the YouTube channel, which is the Hearty Wrestling Podcast with the logo that you see in the corner over here. I do have new subscribers, so hello to all of y'all, and let's just get those subscriber numbers up. I want to get to four hundred and I'm really excited about what's to come, So please please please support the brand, support everything that's coming out from it and all of the above. Follow me on TikTok at Stephanie Underscore Hardy four I Believe or it's just Stephanie Underscore Hardy. You can also follow the Hardy Wrestling Podcast on Instagram at Hardy Wrestling Podcasts and on Twitter slash x at Hardy Wressell Pod, where you can find all kinds of updates, live tweets, and so many other things of what's going on in wrestling, and of course read my articles on DAILYDDT dot com. I do have a new one out that I will be talking about a little bit later. But yeah, there is just so much coming down through the pike. I'm really blessed to be active in this space the way that I am. And yeah, let's just get into the stuff. So we're gonna start with news and gossip fish like we always do, and we got to get into all of the crazy stuff that happened even as recent as Thursday. And that's the news of Miro formerly known as Russev in WWE, and he was God's favorite wrestler in ae W and he was a big signing that a lot of people were excited about when he got signed to a but some news about him came out that really kind of shocked people. He actually asked for his release from aw after being there for a while, so he requested his release and it was reported by Fightful Select And he has not wrestled at all for AAW in the year of twenty twenty four, and his last match in the company was a win over Andrade at AW World's n in December of twenty twenty three, and if I'm not mistaken, that was Ondrade's last match in ww well not in AAW as well before he went over to WWE. So it's just really crazy how all this is happening. He was dealing with injuries for the last year, but he's been healthy for a while, but you know, he just hasn't been on TV. And he was signed with them, and he signed with them in September of twenty twenty and then he signed a four year extension near the time his original deal was set to expire, and he's only wrestled eleven So this is just really shocking when you think about how powerful this man is and just how strong he is and what he did give to WW in the years he was over there, and what he did do in aew his character work did seem kind of okay. But then I feel like something kind of changed when C. J. Perry, formerly known as Lana, came over there, and of course they used to be married, but they're not anymore, and there was something about that that just changed a bit for him. And then after that it just wasn't nothing really happened from that anymore, and it was just really strange. But I do wish him the best in his wrestling career. I hope that he figures out what's best for him at this point, because, like I said, he's really powerful and very gifted. He was a multi time champion in WWE, so really the sky's a limit for him. So we're just gonna keep our fingers crossed and he will land on his feet and be in the place that best suits him right now in his life right now. So yeah, pretty crazy news the fact that he got released. Also, if you guys are watching, you know, chime in in the comments wherever you guys are watching, and your comments might pop up on the screen. I might show it up on their and you know, react to it, So yeah, just tell me how you feeling about this stuff. Also in the news, we have the amazing song never Play by Megan thee Stallion and RM of Bts. This song costs quite an up for because this is now the new SmackDown theme song since they made their move to USA two weeks ago, and a lot of people did like the fact that this was a new theme song and loved the idea of her being involved more in the wrestling things. I was definitely an advocate of her getting more involved in wrestling, but of course a lot of people lost their minds about it, didn't like it, wanted to say that this is not a wrestling theme song and that it should be more rock and all this other stuff, which was kind of a microaggression just to say that you don't like the fact that maybe black women are getting more involved in wrestling. Stay over there. But here's the thing. The song actually debuted at number one on both the Billboard Digital Song Sales and Rap Song Sales dated to September the twenty first, and this marks RM of Bts' second number one on the digital sales charts and Megan thee Stallion's sixth number one, so we want to sing congratulations to them for giving such a cool song and such a cool offering that was able to be transformed into this SmackDown theme song. I really like it. It hipes me up. I know a lot of people in wrestling, because they've been watching it for so long, feel like, oh, well, it has to be rocking. That's something that you know, just gets the blood pumping and everything. But hip hop definitely gets the blood pumping, because have you ever been to a party and just you know, somebody's song just comes on immediately, but oh, that's my song and then they just start dancing and rapping all the words and stuff that hipes people up too. So I'm more than sure that this is going to feed into the audience of people who love megan a sound and love to listen to our music. So I'm okay with it. I'm a hottie as well, I'm cool with it. I actually wrote an article talking about why she actually needs to get in the ring because we've seen lots of male celebrities such as Snoop Dogg and such as bat Bunny get in the ring with others, and it would just be really nice to see another female celebrity do that, because we have not had a female celebrity really get in a ring like that since Snooky from Jersey Shore, and that was years ago when I was like seventeen. So we gotta, you know, get some more celebrities in the mix, and Megan Stallion is one of the best people to do that because she's very active, she's physically fit, she just has everything that you need to have that charisma for professional wrestling. She even joked about it on Twitter and said, well, I guess I need to make my debut soon and I'm just like, yes, girl, come and do it. But congratulations to her because I just love watching her succeed. And also of BTS and the BTS Army because they are a huge fandom and I know this is huge for them as well. So we just love representational all friends for black people and also for Asian people as well, So big up to them for that. And in talking more about Mercedes, well not Mercedes, about Megan Thee Stallion in professional wrestling. There was a certain report that came out this week talking about how there were talks between Mercedes Monette and Megan THEE Stallion possibly working together in ae W and Mercedes was really excited about it, and she actually you know, talked about it online and said, you know, for fans to stay tuned. Well. When the news came out last week that Megan would be using letting ww lose her song for the SmackDown theme, the reports came out, and you know, there were rumors, but Mercedes Monette confirmed on her Money mag Weekly, which I do recommend you subscribe to because it is a really good read, that there was something cooking between her and Mercedes Money. So she said, and I quote Sports Illustrated and other sources reported on conversations between my advocate Kevin Undergaro and Meg's manager might be regarding her and me doing stuff at AEW. It's true. A few weeks ago in an interview, I made the mistake of teasing the idea, which made headlines. Of course, naturally, because she's Mercedes Money and she's the Beyonce of wrestling. More recently, it was announced that Meg would be part of the new SmackDown theme. It could all be a coincidence, of course, but then they don't call me the Blueprint for nothing. In hindsight, I should have kept my mouth shut about it, but all you can do is live and learn. I'm flattered and honored in a way as it proves we are clearly on the right path. While I would have loved to have worked with Meg and would have loved to see her work with our brand, I'm still happy for her. She's a great person in telling who will get exposure to the vast wrestling audience. Trust in this, AEW and Team Maney have a lot more brewing. So it's all good. You all will just have to wait this time to hear about it. And so finding out that this was true that her camp and Megan's camp did talk was really interesting to hear. If she did get involved with AW, that would be cool for you know, the vast wrestling community as a whole, to gain that type of exposure. But here's the thing. Even though this could have just so easily fed into the notion of possible tribalism, I feel like Megan is Stallion is such a big star that she could show up on it. She could work with WWE with the music half and then show up and do wrestling in the AEW have like just because she did, you know, bring her song to the WWE does not mean that she can't work with AW two because Snoop Dogg, Mercedes's cousin, actually worked with both. He got in the ring at AAW did a splash and then also did comment to and got into the ring at WrestleMania in Hollywood as well. So you know, Porkinlos does. Why can't Megan do both? So if she could do both, and if Snoop Dogg can do both, make it happen. I feel like Megan is one of those artists that could very well pop up on both promotions and everything will be just fine. So hey, let's just all have fun and let's just let these artists have fun with wrestling in a huge way. The rap and wrestling era is definitely in full swing. I love to see it. And then, of course there's more when it comes to rap and wrestling that we do have to discuss, and that is Sexy Read being announced as a guest for NXT in Saint Louis. Of course, she has talked about how big of a fan she is of NXC. She even popped up on an episode to reveal the to help reveal the NXC Women's North American Championship. She even popped up on NXC Battle Out Las Vegas, where she famously told Sarah Schreiber to twerk. So she was really having the time of her life. So she will be back at nx C Saint Louis, which of course are really big shows. Of course because NXC is moving over to the CW next month, so it's gonna be really cool. So to see all these women get involved in wrestling, it's just really fun and really cool. So for all we know, she could very well get involved in things the way that she did when it came to pulling the title away from Gallas to keep them from cheating on an episode of NXT. I'm here for it, you know. So I'm just really excited. Malcolm in the comments, thank you so much for watching. He said, Megan is doallion at WrestleMania in Vegas. Book it. Hey, you can also book her for double or nothing if you want to. So I'm here for it. So yeah, rapping wrestling is alive and will and it's thriving, so I'm here for it. I love it. Let's just be open to other genres getting involved in wrestling. It's okay, It's literally okay. It's okay. Hold my hand. It's okay. So yeah, big ups and Sexy Red and big ups and NX making a huge move to the CW, and also big ups to US wrestling fans not getting confused and turning on to USA when it's supposed to be the other channel. It's fine, but yeah. Also in news and Gossipici more contract news, Pentha, l C Zero Mieto forgive me if I butcher that, I'm so sorry, and Ray Phoenix, known as the Luca Brothers, have signed a multi year deal with WWE, and it's being reported that they will go straight to the main roster. This was also very surprising for me, and apparently they said to WW has started producing masked T shirts and more promotional materials. Kelvin, who's watching, thank you say meg it all out twenty twenty five would have made all the since she's from T is okay, come on, talk about it, talk about it, manifest the things, Kelvin. I like that. That's a good thought. But yeah. The Luchre Brothers are now signed with WWE, and apparently they started to produce mass T shirts and more promotional materials. The Wrestling Observer newsletter notes that Penta was expected to leave AAW for some time, and Phoenix leaving with him means that Tony Kahan let him out of his deal early, as he was out for a year due to injuries, which added time to his contract. This surprised me because the Lucher brothers have been rocking with AAW for a long time, and I do believe where I did read where they have basically been with them since the beginning, the very beginning of AAW in their beginning stages. So to watch them, you know, leave, was just really surprising news. But I do wish the very best for them because they are really talented. I've seen their tag team work previously, so they are really cool. The thing though, I'm also sort of being cautiously optimistic with them because I don't necessarily and this is no shade at all to l WO, no shade at all, because I love them so dearly, especially my girls of Lena Vega. I don't want them to be placed with just LWO automatically just because they fit that demographic. I want them to sort of stand on their own two feet as a tag team and to sort of just help uplift the tag team roster per se like of course if they want to work with them, like with one offs with the lw O, and that's fine, But don't just put them over there just because they fit, you know that demographic. Like, let them stand on their own if they're going to be on the main roster. That's really the only thing that I'm hoping from their time on the main roster, if that's true. Sports for you in the comments saying good morning, good morning guys, thank you for watching, Calvin saying Luca Bros. Were day one. It's sad to see them go, but they will do. Grant and WWE. Yeah, it's really interesting, how you know, the how stuff can change. Michael Bullet, Hey, I met him yesterday at work. Hey, shout out from Bullet Club yesterday. Yes, thank you so much for watching and subscribing. I'm so happy to see you on here watching live. Good morning. So yeah, the Luca brothers are in WW. I'm really excited to see the type of matches they might have. They could fight with the Street Profits and it would definitely eat. They could even go down to NXC and fight with Nathan Fraser and Axiom and that would be great, you know, just whatever they decided to do in the tag team mix would just be absolutely fantastic. I wouldn't even be opposed to them taking the titles off of the Judgment Day, but we just got to wait and see. But congratulations to them, to the Lucre bros for getting signed sports for you and the comment saying, got to see them at the Forum in that trio's ladder match. They're gonna kill it, and I agree, and I agree they don't need the LWO. Yeah, just but no shade because I love the LWO all the way down. But don't just put them over there just because they fit that demographic. Don't do that. That's kind of late. But yeah, shout out to them and for them having that opportunity, and that's gonna be huge. Also, in more news and gossip fish, we have AAW TV deal rumblings going on. Of course, since AAW has been on with Warner Brothers and the TNT and TBS for a long period of time now, there have been lots of rumors regarding their TV deal and ratings and stuff like that. And there is this rumor that AW Rampage, their show that comes on on Friday nights right after SmackDown, could be canceled, so Dave Meltzer, who we do have to take with a grain of salt because sometimes he'd be off the leash. But he did report that rampage may not continue as AW shifts his attention to bigger opportunities with broadcast networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Telemundo, Univision, CW, or Ion currently in the home stretch of its marathon negotiation. AW has most recently been linked to Fox with the promotion filing trademark for the term AW shock Wave, and also John Rand of Puck reported that AAW was nearing a Warner Brothers deal that could in the ballpark be of one hundred and seventy million dollars per year for four years, three years guaranteed, and such a deal would make AW profitable. However, AAW could find itself in no man's land if it does not improve key indicators in the future necessary to make them relevant. Now, this isn't something that I like to fully get into because I feel like notions like this feed into the tribalism and the toxicity of the wrestling community that tends to get really rough at times. But when it comes to ratings, people I do see stuff that people say about their ratings and stuff, and it's just really hard because you want to see wrestling succeed as a whole and the idea that AW, you know, they're basically like this second big company underneath WW that's offering opportunities for people, and you just don't necessarily want that to fail because everybody you know at this point in time can't necessarily be in the one big place at this point. So it's good that there are other options like AW, like TNA, like NWA, like WOW, you know where you can be seen. So I want to see AW succeed in the idea that they're that they can continue to be an option for wrestlers to get on television because you have a lot of ndie people like Willow Nightingale and like the Bounty Hunter and Brian Keith even though I know he's called the Bad Apple right now, who have life changing opportunities to get on television and get that type of exposure in that way that they might not be able to get elsewhere at this point, but they're getting it because AAW exists, and I want that to still succeed to a degree. And if Rampage isn't want to necessarily be a thing anymore. I've been of the notion that I feel like AW should have an all women show because I just love all women's content, obviously, and if they had an all women's show, that would be amazing, or if they replaced it with an ROH show, because I would love to see Ring of Honor on television and not just in streaming because I have enough streaming services as it is, and I just don't want to break the bank further and there's just no shade to them. But YO, like times is hard, money got to keep it. So I would have loved it if AAW transitioned Ring of Honor back to television because their wrestlers on there. They're doing a phenomenal job over there. But of course it's up to them ultimately. So we just got a chill ranting with Ricardo saying good morning, good morning, and he said, I would love to see AW succeed, but it's hard to watch their television because it's all over the place and rushed. Now I have seen those type of complaints too. For me when I do try to watch it as best as I can because I also do other work. As well in wrestling that I have to focus on. I do watch them, and I do find it easy for me to catch up with things because well I just know what's going on a lot of the time, and I do find it pretty good television when I do watch it, and I am into it for the few hours that I am looking at it, It's not hard for me. But I do understand that complaint because a lot of people might feel that way. But you know, they're still finding their footing. They're getting ready to celebrate their fifth anniversary. Like this is still a baby company all in all in comparison to others, So they're still finding their way. They're about to become a running toddler at this point, like they're a child still, so they still have to find their way. So I'm pretty sure this TV deal will find will give them inspiration to do more with their talents. So that's all that really matters. Malcolm saying, do you think AW is running out of ideas? I don't, I literally don't. I feel like they're fine. They're fine, So big up to them and their TV deal, and I hope that they figure stuff out and just really just figure out what helps the brand in the meantime, because really, all that truly matters are the people that are working there and helping to make it grow and the wrestlers that illuminate the show. That's all that matters to me. So, oh, Kelly Keagan, thank you for watching saying take on Nigel's return. I love it when he look When Nigel McGinn is returned to wrestling, I was okay about it. I was really happy about it because I was actually one of those people who had not heard of nigel beginnings outside of the the ww UKCNE when he was a commentator, so I did not know that he was a wrestler until he would talk about it and I was like, oh, okay. And because I'm a weirdo who doesn't look back on certain things a lot of the time, I was really surprised and happy to see him return to the ring at all. In that was a really cool moment. So I was really okay about it. Thank you for that question, and thank you for watching. So more stuff in news and Gossipish is that there's a rumor that Raw and SmackDown are having hour changes. It was announced that Monday Night Raw will be going down to two hours in the month of October before their move to Netflix next year. And there's another rumor that SmackDown might be moving to three hours on USA once Raw makes it shift over to Netflix next year. And I know that I'm gonna watch it regardless, But this kind of caused a lot of confusion for people due to what's actually been announced and what the rumors are. But we're just gonna wait and see. I'm not opposed to more wrestling because I've been watching hours upon hours upon wrestling for years, so I'm not opposed to it at all. But you know, it's really up to DEVB what they want to do with their two flagshear, so, Hey, they like it, I love it. I don't care. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna watch it how it comes, and ranting with Ricardo saying I carved out three hours of my Monday for Raw. Who asked them to change it to two? I don't know, but I have seen complaints about it being being so long for years, because I remember when Raw changed to three to the three hour format on their one thousandth episode in twenty twelve, and that was an insane time and it was really fun for it to happen at that point. But I did see people complain about it being the three hours. You're like, oh my god, they're not They're they're this is this is gonna be boring and dah da da da dah. But you know, people got used to it and here we are, so hey, it's whatever. Kelly in the comments saying taking up three hours on a Friday is easier than a Monday. That is true because Monday is at the beginning of the week. You know, you do have to get up and go to work and do certain things. But then on Friday, when you're up and you're celebrating this the weekend, you can do it. So I get it. So it's gonna be fun regardless. We're gonna adapt to all the changes and it's gonna be fine. So yeah. Now, there was another report released about WWE possibly commissioning women's mid cart titles and Bionca bel Air was in an interview one half of the women's tag team Champions, and she was talking about how she would actually like more titles for the women and having more opportunity. So this led to a conversation happening online about women who they would love to have an opportunity, you know, to be a workhorse champion in that way, whether it's IC, United States or whatever they choose to name it. And a lot of people, you know, we're definitely bigging up meetching me and m and she is absolutely she is absolutely a fantastic choice to be a first women's mad Card champion because the amount of work that she has been doing this year has been absolutely amazing. Her bouncing from SmackDown to NXT, having all of these amazing feuds, getting extreme and seeing more of her personality. It's just really cool. And I just feel like she'll be an amazing face to put out there for a mid card title. I think that would just be great for her because she's just been working really hard to prove herself and to just be out there more. And I like that. I really loved that. But of course y'all know, y'all know who I'm gonna go up for. If y'all follow me on social media, y'all know, Zelena Vega is my girl. Zelena Vega is my love and she has been for a long time, and she is someone who I really truly believe could fully benefit from this. You know, from being the first ever Queen of the Ring to being a tag team champ and all of the above, she continues to go out there and prove that she is more than just a manager. And she has the attitude, she has the charisma, she has the mic skills because she has that you know, that New York fast in her and she's just and she has that representation and she represents people you know, from Puerto Rico and she's from New York and she's just amazing. She's just this amazing and talented woman who I really believe deserves to hold the title at some point, if not this year, then within the next year. So I would definitely love it if she had an opportunity to be a mid car champion. And then of course you have Crazy Chelsea Green, who has been doing amazing character work as well as you know, match work as well. She would be an amazing mid car champion as well. So, you know, hopefully, if WW really is thinking about going forward with a mid car title or just doing more with the titles that they currently have, then that is perfectly fine. And then you could also defend the title wherever you want to. With NXT being a thing, even with the whole NXTNA thing being a thing too. I'm just really excited about, you know, what's to come for the women because they just continue to show and prove that they are you know, the headliners and the opening act and you know, the after party like outcast, like they're just it, you know, And I'm just so happy for all the growth that they have given that those three women especially have given this year, and they definitely deserve a reward for it, and a mid car title is perfect. Rantom with Riccardo said, I would love to see a women's mid car championship. We would definitely get more out of the women's division than we already see. Absolutely, and then there's other women who would have opportunities who we don't get to see on television that much, like Indie Heartwell and Candice Lorat and so many others. So yeah, this guy's dilemmit for them, and I'm okay with that. So I believe that is all for news and gossip fish and we are going to move into what Stephanie liked in wrestling this week, and there is a whole, whole, whole, whole whole lot I liked it wrestling this week too much. Even even as soon as yesterday, so much has happened that I loved it wrestling this week, I got a change it to love and not just liked. But y'all, let's start on wrong with these women. Biyonca Belair, one half of the Women's Tag Team Championship Champions with Jay Cargill and EO Sky wrestled a banger of a match. I think someone clocked this match as only being nine minutes, But what's so funny is I felt like this was a longer match with all the things that they were doing and pulling off. And this picture is one of them Eo diving onto Bianca. Bianca actually lifting Eo over her shoulders and pressing her up the steps the same way she did Mercedes at WrestleMania, but just like lifting her like straight up. This match was just absolutely impeccable. I cannot say enough good things about this match. If you have not seen it, I suggest you find whatever streaming service you watch wrestling on, or find YouTube or something like that and just watch it because it was absolutely incredible. And of course EO Sky won. She got the victory, and this sort of puts the battery in her, and Kyrie says back to challenge them for the women's tag team titles. But these women put on a show, and this is just what women's wrestling is all about. I love these two. I love this match. I love Bianca's gear because I just love like the tiger stripes thing that it just gives. These women tore the house down and I'm just so proud of them. Ricardo's saying Eo and Bianca are wrestling soulmates. No one can tell me differently. They really are. There are a lot of people online who shared that very same sentiment, So if they fought each other again, I would definitely be here for it. So these women deserve all the flowers for the amazing match that they gave us in nine minutes. But what's so weirdness, it felt longer than that, but hey, they did it. It just proves when you give women the time and the opportunity, we can make diamonds. And that's exactly what they did. Also, huh the drama surrounding the judgment day and real Ripley. This is in my Women's section because I love the way that Rhea Ripley stood her own against Finn Balor, who was trying to gaslight her and make it seem like her and Damien were just so bad for the judgment day that they had to kick them out and that they didn't benefit them in any way. And Finn was really out here being delusional and talking about all the ways in which they weren't helping and how they didn't do anything for them, and Rhea had to check him and say, look, there were times where I even put my body on the line for y'all to succeed and win your you know, your tag team titles, or even keep those tag team titles. I know, because there were times where I would get on here and talk about it and be mad at her interfering on their behalf, on Dominic's behalf and all of that. So we're not gonna sit here and pretend that Ria didn't spear Kevin Owens when they were trying to fight them at was it payback or payback last year? Like, we're not finna sit here and pretend that stuff like that wasn't happening. And Finn was really trying to play in her face. But the icing on the cake is Jay Uso made of it. Jay beayj rolled up on Fenn and said, do we have a problem here. Look, if it's one thing I love more than anything else in this world is a stand up in the middle of the road man. And that's what my grandma used to say. And jay Uso is proven himself to be a stand up in the middle of the road man when it comes to Rhea. He came up and started his presence alone in defending her. That's the type of masculinity I need to see. I love it. I just love it. And what's so funny is they ain't even a real couple yet on television, but the way he stood up to defend her had me giggling and kicking my feet. Baby, that's a real man. That is a real man. Ricardo saying, that's a man right there, he said, we got a problem. I love it, exactly, loved it, absolutely it can't I can't get enough of romance along with being a wrestling girl. I love romantic films. I'm just a hopeless romantic, so seeing stuff like this just be sending me over the edge. I just love it. I love it. Defend your lady, now, mind you, we know real repl can hold her own We've seen her do it plenty of times with both men and women, But baby, nothing, I love it. If you know, you know, I love it. I love it. I love it, And just what makes it even cuter, it's just you see the way Real let me make it bigger, y'all see the way Real looking at him and the way he looking at her. I love it because it's just I just love it so much. And I said this in April on my show, like wouldn't it be cool if Ria and Jay were a thing on television? And at first a lot of people didn't like it, but now everybody sees it. It's just like I heard, I told y'all this could work, and it is the cutest thing on the planet. I just love it. I love it. I just love it. It's just so cute. And I hope, I just hope that it has an ending that we'll all love and be satisfied with. Like, of course I want Ria to be a dominant champion, but you can be dominant and have a man that loves you, right, And I know because I know, so this is just the stuff that I love. Ricardo saying it's given real demirir Real cutesy. Absolutely, I love it, so yeah, let's just move on. I want to give props to Joe Tessitour. He has been kicking all kinds of butt on commentary and this is hard because when he first got on there a lot of people didn't necessarily like to change because people love Michael Cole and Pat McAfee together, like Michael Cole on the show, because he's a standard. He's an institution when it comes to commentary, you know, and wrestling. But the thing is they needed to make some changes to sort of keep things fresh. And with Pat being gone for college game Day and with his Pat McAfee show that he does on ESPN every day, and Michael Cole being moved to Smacked Down with Corey, you know, we needed a new guy. We needed a new play by play guy. And Joe Tessitour is a really great straight man. His voice gives me vintage like I feel like listening to his voice, he could have very well commentated next to Gorilla Monsoon, like that's really what he's giving and right next to Jesse the Body of Ventur, like that's what his voice gives to me. And I like that. Gravatas but then on top of that gravatas, he really looks like he's having a good time with everything too. Like this man actually held up a sign with the people Okay, I don't have a picture of it with the people of Portland. They said it was Yeak Country or something like that. Like, Joe Testator is having the time of his life. And I really feel like us as wrestling fans, we feel nostalgia very deeply and we take everything very seriously and wrestling when it comes to the things that we love and the things that we miss and stuff. But we also can't be closed minded to change either, and sometimes you need, you know, a little bit of a shaking up for things. So I like Joe Testator. I like what he brings. I like the gravitas that he brings. And you can clearly tell that he's having the time of his life. So let's just give him a chance and let him grow on commentary before we just be like nah, I don't like it. No, Like, let's open our minds to new things. So yeah, big ups to Joe Testator. He's doing his thing. I like listening to his voice. It's cool, he's cool, and it's great. Now we have to talk about mister man the best in the world to seeing him Punk, he came out here mindy and he doesn't come and this time he didn't come out all happy, you know, to be alive in the city that they're in and all of the above. He was mad because he of course is now recovered from the attack Drew McIntyre hat on him. He's recovered from Drew mcintar breaking his bracelet and trying to choke him with it. He's back and clearly he is upset. And what's so funny is he was talking about how you know, he has an angel on his shoulder, but then he had a devil on his shoulder, telling him that he needs to go straight to hell, you know. And with him making all these references towards the devil, and with bad Blood being in Georgia, it made me think of this. The Devil went down to Georgia. He was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a minds, he was way behind and he was willing to make a deal when it came across session. So if you know that song, you know that song. But yeah, Sampunk is the devil and he is going down to Georgia and he is looking for a soul to steal. He is going to steal Drew McIntyre's soul in Hell and the Cell. And I am so excited. I am so thrilled, you know, to be going for media and to do it, because quite frankly, dis feud has just gone absolutely off the rails and the only way this can end is in Hell and the Cell. And of course this is a very old school notion from back in the day because my dad, who is a huge wrestling fan and who got me into it, you know, talked about, you know, how certain rivalries need to end in Hell and the Cell because that's just how it always ended back in the day. And bab Blaad was definitely one of those payer views where stuff like that would happen. And now, mind you, they've gotten rid of the pay per views, so that doesn't happen anymore. So it leaves room for rivalries like this to end in a cage like that, and I'm so happy that it's being utilized in that way. So CM punk definitely has the upper hand. I believe he has been in Hell and the Cell before against the Undertaker, so now this is a difference seam Punk a gravelly more veteranized and I know veteranized is not a word, but either way, a more veteran CM punk who's been through some things, who's beaten people with straps and even blood and aew like here has been through some stuff. So this is the type of man that we're getting this time in Atlanta, and I am so thrilled about it. We're gonna find out what Drew McIntyre has to say this coming Monday, but honestly, these two cannot say anything else, and I would be okay with it. I am here to watch them fight in Hell and the Cell because Punk is going down to Georgia and he's gonna still Drew soul and he ain't gonna deal in cards either. It's gonna be cool. It's gonna be so cool. Ricardo saying, I just want to know if security all rod gets paid because they let everybody get whooped. It almost unalive. That's a good question. You could also say that about Smackdale two, but we're gonna get into there. But this was a very painful part of Monday night raw here because I love the New Day absolutely down. Okay, So to see them continue to go down this road of not liking each other and not agreeing with each other anymore is very painful. Of course, Kofe and Xavier had a chance to fight the Judgment Day for the tag team titles, and because Kofe could see that the Judgment Day was gonna play those numbers games and Xavier wanted Damien and Rihea to stay out of it, he did not know that Kofe had asked the LWO to back them up. And because Xavier didn't know about this, and because Kofe jumped out onto everybody outside of the ring while he had the cover and the referee was distracted, he was pissed off about it, rightfully so, and he walked away from him, and he stormed away from him, and these two had an argument backstage that cut at the absolute heart, flesh and bone, and they were talking about how since they don't have big email, everything's different and that, you know, and Xavier took it as Kofe saying, oh, so I'm not good enough, and Kofe was like, no, that's not what I'm saying. And it is just so hard to whtch she's to fight. These two are coming up on their tenth anniversary as a stable, and the fact that they're fighting hurts so bad. But to be autist in order, I almost feel like in order for Exavier or an order for Kofi to further grow their careers, the breakup might have to happen. And as somebody who's been through breakups before, sometimes they're necessary for you to evolve as a person and for you to be better. And sometimes it's negative, sometimes it isn't, but if sometimes it just has to happen. And I love these two so much, and there is a happy, perfect part of me that would love it if they just work their issues out and just be with each other forever until they retire. But if they're having these type of differences, even while Odyssey Jones is out of the picture, it's definitely giving pain and it hurts me so bad because the New Day has done and accomplished so much together. They've made the world even a better place outside of wrestling, and I just can't even begin to fathom the emotional outpour that might happen if they break up. I can't even imagine it, So it's really painful. Ricardo in the comment saying he was the equalizer. He was the one man wrecking crew, and Xavier and Kofe were the cleanup. This breakup was years in the making when they got drafted to different brands. I wouldn't necessarily say Xavier and Kofe were the cleanup. I think they all equally had their different strengths because of course Biggie was the powerhouse, Xavier was the brains and of course also more of the verbalizer. But he was also really good in the ring too, and I feel like his work in ring goes very much unnoticed and it shouldn't be anymore in that way. And then you have Kofe, who's the veteran out of all of them. So they brought different things, different stuff to the table. So to see them struggling in this way with also Biggie being gone, which is something they haven't really addressed since his injury, it's just really painful. It's gonna hurt real bad. If this is gonna go the way I think it's gonna go, I might cry, So pray my strength if that's what you do. But I did write an article about them and their top five moments on Daily DDT. That's the most recent thing. It came out this week. I was very proud to have written it. So if you have a mind to go on Daily DDT, please read it, or you could use my link tree to go to the Daily DDT with my name on it and read all my work. But you can read the article and how I ranked their top five moments. This group really could have had a top ten or fifteen if they wanted to, but I did five because that was the assignment. So I hope you guys read it and you guys like it, So yeah, they need healing. Okay. Another thing that I loved and with Raw with the Men has to do with the fact that Jay so really ate Broun Breaker, the inter Continental champion, up on the microphone because Ron Breaker out here acting like he's just gonna run through Jay like he ain't nothing right, and it's just so aggravated because I'm just like bron Breaker. I understand that you're young and you have, you know, the youth on your side, and everybody sees you as as badass, and of course your bloodline is the Steiners and all of that, but Jay Uso is the blood line. He is the absolute blood line, and he had to tell him like, sweetheart, when you were young, I was here winning championships. I've been here for fourteen years. You ain't gonna do this to me. And he said, look, I'm gonna dog You might be a dog, but he said, I'm gonna dog walk your ass. And then he said, and who knows your inner condinental title reign might be short and sweet, just like your NFL career. And I cackle. I cackled when he said that, because I was just like, dang, dang, why you got to come for him like that? But it's true though, because Broun Breaker was out here thinking that Jay Uso was nothing just off of the strength of what his family did to the ida Yi family, saying that nobody in his family ever, nobody in Jay's family ever beat anybody in the Steiner family. And yeah, that might be true, but this is today and Jay could very well beat you. So let's not do that. Let's not do that. Let's not do that, Okay. So yeah, this tension was amazing, and I pray jay Uso wins because I just want him to be a champion so very badly, like I want it more than anything else on the planet. So not saying that this was stop not saying that. I don't want braun Breaker to continue to grow as a young talent, but jay Uso is a super novastar at this point, and I just feel like not putting a title on him, it's just kind of it just kind of sucks a bit because why are you Why else are you making this do go on this killer run if you're not gonna let him do his thing. So we just gotta wait and see. But this exchange was hilarious and I loved it, short and sweet, like your NFL career baby what but yea? Also, braun Stroman and Bronson Reed tried to kill each other and I will never get enough of watching him trying to murder each other. The fact that they broke the ring and Bronson actually threw a person at him is unbelievable. I love it. These dudes just need to just try to murderize each other every week and I'll be satisfied absolutely now the movie. What I like This week in NXT, I wanted to give some appreciation to Ava something that even though I know he's doing this because he's a bad guy. The NFC Shampia Eathy page always has something slick to say to Ava and talking about how she's not doing her job well as a GM and all of the above. And the thing that I would just say to that in retort and in taking up for Ava is the fact that, even though I know this is all kfabe, I'm pretty sure the way that she's running NXT is a whole lot better than where you did come from and what we have her. But we ain't gonna do that today. I just want to show appreciation for Ava because the fact that she is a woman of color in a position of power in this way, the same way that aj Lee was back in the day, It's just really cool for me. I just love seeing this from her, and I love the fact that she is out here, you know, putting her foot down and just being amazing. Now, mind you, these men might be out of control because they're all crazy and whatnot, but I just like the fact that Ava is just out here doing her thing and being in charge and bossing around Robert Stone and Stevie Turner like it's hilarious. But at the same time, I just want to give her her flowers because because Ethan Page be mad disrespectful to her, just because he thinks he can, and it's just like sweetheart, she will book you in a TLC match and watch your brain get broken and enjoy it. So you might need to chill. But yeah, Ava deserves more respect. And I just wanted to come on here and say this well Ricardo saying, Ava really could get petty with Ethan, but she keeps it very cute, seeing very demure she does. She really does when she could not, you know, but you know, don't make her call her daddy, cause I'm pretty sure if the Rock showed up on the episode of NXC and went faces and face with Ethan Page, he'd be gagged. But we know that's not gonna happen. But we gotta chill. But yeah, big up to Ava. You're doing your thing and don't let him get you because you're in charge. Another thing Ricardo said, don't make her call the rest of the family that too. Another thing that I loved on NXT was the interaction that Roxanne had with CM Pump. Now. CM punk said he had some type of idea last week on NXT on social media, and this happened right when Julia was fighting in her match against Chelsea Green, And what's so funny is is when he said this. He said this as they were showing the replay of Julia doing her not an octopus hold, but it was another type of hole that sort of reminds you of the black widow that aj Lee used to do back in the day. And I thought maybe he had an idea for the women. That's not what was going on. He came out there to make an announcement, but Roxanne, the NXC Women's champion, interrupted him and basically said that little me is really excited to be standing in the ring with you right now. But I did always prefer your wife. I believe you know. He couldn't fight that because a j Lee is a goddess and she walked so all these women could run, so we gonna give her her props too. But then Rock Saying just stuck the knife even further by saying that she should have been a Drewmacin tire fan as a child. And I said, girl, you are so petty for that. You did not even you did not have to hit below the belt on your dad like that. And then Julia pops out and then they cut up from on and they almost get the fighting, but CM Punk breaks them up and everything. But what CM Punk was also saying about the women before that was really amazing, Like he was giving he was telling rock Scene that by all means she should be on the main roster having badass matches the way that Bianca and EO did on Monday. And it's crazy because I always felt that when the first draft happened, not this past draft, but the one before it, I thought for sure she would have been called up to the main roster. But mind you not that her being NXC Women's Champion again is bad for her character, because clearly it's working and it's doing good stuff and producing good stuff. But at the same time, I thought for sure she would have been called up. I thought she would have been called up when she was featured in the Royal Rumble at one time, but she wasn't, and I was like, okay, well fine, But and then she talked and then he talked about, you know, her having a chip on her shoulder. But quite frankly, even though I really think you can't be a champion and have a chip on your shoulder, but I guess you know she can. But either way, I just love hear and see him punk big up women's wrestling the way that he does, and I didn't fully realize it until he came back to a w and he said that that the audience at Chicago knows how to make her make him feel like Britt Baker and Pittsburgh. I was just like, oh, wow, that's really interesting, and just seeing everything that he says about women's wrestling, it's just really cool. We love a feminist king, and that's exactly what he is, and I just really appreciate it, even with him giving props to Mickey James, you know, being a part of his start in WWE. You know, like that is just amazing stuff. So I just love feminist king. Saampunk Ricardo is saying PEPSI feel is not gonna keep playing with my emotions about aj not coming back. It hurts my spirit. It kind of hurts me too, but you know, we just gotta chill. She if she wants to come back, she'll come back, but we just gotta wait. Then. We also have Lola Ice and Jada Parker and the acts that they have to grind with fatal influence. And when I say these two are probably one of the prettiest tag teams possible tag teams to ever exist. They literally are just I know that they're tough, and I know that they can definitely fight down, but just looking at these two from head to toe, they're just so beautiful, Like this is team Gorgeousness as a tag team. And I hope they do take down Fatal Influence at some point because the way that Fatal Influence was jumping on Lola afterwards and then Jada came in and fought and fought them off was just really pute, was really amazing and perfect. So I'm just gonna need for them to put their differences aside and actually, like, you know, teach Fatal Influence a listen. And then they're also gonna like and maybe they need a third girl too, so hopefully they'll make that happen. But yeah, Ricardo saying that they're so beautiful, God took his time making him like literally he did, he really did. Like they are just so gorgeous. I just love them so much. Yes, And then we have the announcement that Sampunk will be at NX Chicago and he will be the special guest referee for the match with Trick Williams and Ethan Page for the NXC championship, and of course they signed the contract after Tyrese Halliburton came out there to have them sign it, and he said, look, since I'm the special guest referee, you two can get the fighting right now. Well no, he said, y'all can get the fighting right now. And let me just say the amount of joy that I get hearing Sampunk, a guy from Chicago say the word y'all as a Southern person, it's just out of this world. But I just love him getting involved in the things. I just hope that somehow or another, he doesn't get dragged away by Drew mcintar. And we don't have a definitive finish to the rivalry between Trick and Ethan because either Page be talking all this stuff acting like he beat Trick Williams when he did it in Canada when heat was going on, Ethan Page accidentally fell into being champion and Trick wasn't even the person that he pinned, so he really don't need to calm down. So hopefully Trick will get his title back, because I really feel like he should have. He should have still been champion, But hey, whatever, I hope Trick beasts. But that's all I have to say about that, and Cumpunk as a referee is gonna be really cool. So I'm here for Ricardo said, I'm from Kansas City. Y'all is in my everyday vocabulary. Okay, team, y'all, let's go love it. I love it. So that was basically everything I loved from NXT. I think, wait, no, I got one more thing I got to talk about that made my heart feel warm inside. Javonne Evans is gonna fight Randy Orton in Saint Louis. This made my heart feel warm inside because Javon Evans is just twenty years old, and because he's just twenty, he falls under the same age range low key as my sister, and Randy Orton was coming up in his career during that generation's time as children. So the idea that this little boy had these action figures of John Cena of Red Jorton of Edge, and now he's grown up and become the young Og and now he gets to fight him. It's just the stuff of legend, and it's just the stuff of knowing that your dreams can come true if you manifest it and if you work hard along with that manifestation and prayer as well, if that's how you believe, if that's how you move, and Javonne having this opportunity just made my heart feel warm inside because javonn to me, is just like a little brother. So seeing him make his dreams come true at this stage, it's just absolutely unbelievable. It's enough to make you cry, really, So I'm just really happy for him, and I just wish him nothing but great success. And I know he's gonna do good in his mash with Randy Orton, but I'm pretty sure if rand Jorton gives him an arkao, it's gonna be ungodly because Javonna can jump in the air like nobody's business. So I know it's gonna be really cool. But I'm just so happy before Javon, like on a very personal and spiritual level, just to see him make his dreams come true in that way, it's just really beautiful. It's really beautiful from a holistic standpoint, so big up to him for that announcement being made for him. That's just really cool stuff. So it's gonna be great. And then you have Tony Dianngelo losing his he he doesn't believe in himself anymore as the don of NXT, because he was going to fight a match with Hammerstone from TNA and he just didn't believe in himself anymore, and he lost the match via count now and he didn't even care. And this, of course caught the D'Angelo family off guard, and they were trying to give him, you know, a pep talk and everything for him to get himself together. And when I tell you, he was cutting his promo and he said that he was afraid for the first time in his life, and he was taking lines from Rocky three. I was just gagged because this is the second time in WWE lore we have heard Rocky three utilized. And as a person who grew up watching all the Rocky movies, but as someone who's Rocky three is like their favorite one of all time, I just love it. And then Adriana came behind him and was saying, look, you know, I believe in you, and it's okay, you know, and everything is gonna be fine. And then what's so funny is is that earlier this year you had Sammy Zay utilizing the whole Rocky three thing, because of course Russell Maya was in Philadelphia, Rocky is a Philadelphia legend, even though he wasn't real, and he was using the whole I'm afraid thing, you know as well when he was going up against guns, you know, and Chad Gable before he turned Hell was like, look, there is no tomorrow, just like Apollo Greed. It was sending me over the edge because I love Rocky three all the way down. Like any given Saturday, if I'm one of my parents is playing Rocky three, I'm going to stop and watch it. I have to because it's just the best one. It's the best one to me. And hearing Adriana Rizzo, you know us part of Talia Shire's speech to him, like saying like you know, we're all afraid, you know, what's the truth? Like what's the truth? Like it was just really getting to me. And I was just like, oh my god, they're using my movie. I love this movie so much so the fact that they just they're just this is the second time in the span of the year they've view just used it just proves that they have a Rocky fan working for them somewhere and big up to them because whatever he's getting paid, it's not here or she whatever they're getting paid it's not enough for using it. So yes, Rocky three Supremacy, Rocky three Supremacy did meet. So yeah, that's just really cool. And of course I have to give big ups to Joe Hendry because the NXT audience is still singing his song about Ethan Page to him every time he comes out. Every time Ethan Page comes out, they'll always start singing Ethan sucks. Believe in Joe Ethan put on some clothes. Joe Hendry deserves all the things he just does. Okay, say his name and he appears, so yeah. Another thing that I loved in wrestling this week on the AAW front is the fact that Rick Isshhe and will Ospray are going to be fighting. They're gonna be fighting in two weeks at AW Dynamited fifth Anniversary show, And for the people who know about the lore of their matches before they got signed to larger companies and stuff, this is a major deal. And as someone who has seen the matches, I'm excited about this. And of course you could argue that it's a little bit too soon for a certain ricochet to have a match like this for a title, but because this is AW and they cater to the part of the wrestling community that loves dream matches like this. They gonna run it right now, and I feel like a match like this deserves to be on the fifth Anni Nursery show. So him and Will Osprey are gonna fight, and I'm so excited to see it. I hope that it's on the level of their first encounter, and I just hope that everybody enjoys it. And I'm gonna enjoy it, and it's gonna be cool. And I'm not entirely sure if Ricochet is gonna win, per se. It would be cool if he did, but even if he doesn't, it'll still be cool. So we got this dream match happening on television, free television, y'all. We'd have made it. So yeah, this was cool to see. Also, even though I know I have my own show about Wild Superheroes, I just have to come on here and talk about the fact. Then, when I watched the very first episode of season three of Wild Superheroes, their production value has gone up. Okay, yesterday's price, it's not today's price. They're staging their camel work, the lights, the costumes, everything is up. Do you understand me? Wow, it's not playing for this season, and I'm so happy to see all the colors, all the prettiness. It's just I was gagged watching the very first episode of season three. And of course, if you're not already watching Wild Superheroes, you ought to because if you enjoy all women's content, that's a little bit different here again, back to that notion of having an open mind and wrestling, I definitely recommend that you watch it because it's such a beautiful show. Those girls on there are so talented. They have new superheroes coming in and everything like, it's just beautiful. So production is up, the stage is staging, all of the girls are girling, and it's just really great. So I will talk more about it next week as me and Katrina host our first episode of Stephan kat Talk Wow this for our season two. But yeah, the production is off, so I just had to come over here and talk about that because they really gagged the f out of me, and I just had to address it because we didn't have a show this week, so I just had to talk about it. But I'm gonna talk about it more next week. So yes, big up to Wild Superheroes and big up to whip his wrestle like as a whole because we're doing it. Okay, Now, when it comes to the women on SmackDown, when I tell you, Chelsea Green gagged me with her all pink outfit going out there in the dumpster. It was so hilarious because now her and meeching Mia, we'll be fighting in a dumpster match in Nashville on SmackDown. And I'm really excited about this because here again this feeds into the notion that these two women work really hard and that they deserve, you know, war opportunities. And Ricardo was saying, Chelsea fighting that raccoon was funny. Af It really was. And the thing that I love the most about that segment was the fact of the song that was playing in the background sounded like a song that the City Girls made with Usher. It sounded like it like it sounded so much like the City Girls, and I was just like, okay, so they really leaning heavily into the hip hop. I like it. But then just seeing her in all that pink in the dumpster, It's like, it's not something that you see every day, but only Chelsea Green could pull off something so goofy and so funny, and I love her so much and I love Meetcheen too, So I just can't wait to see how extreme they're gonna get in this dumpster match. And I definitely will not be given credit to the woman who suggested it because it's it could very well be argued that Vicky Gerrell should not be on ww should not be on WWTV after the allegations her sister, her daughter put out. But you know, justice for Sheriylyn Guerrero. And that's all I have to say about that mark with Mikes. Thank you for watching saying it sounded like the OG version, freaking it did, but the City Girls also sampled it, you know, with that song with Usher, and that's just what it sounded like. And considering they were talking so much stuff about Atlanta, it low key fit and I was like, oh, I just like it. It did sound like that though, So thank you for watching on Twitter. So yeah, it was funny. And this part of SmackDown really caught me off guard because you have the women's champion Naya Jacks and Tiffany Stratton is money in the bank get it ready for their Tornado tag team match against Naomi and Bailey, and Tiffany is of course, believing in them, you know, begging them up, you know, before the match and everything. But Nya looked at her and told her, look, if you lose this match, and you might as well leave smack Down too. And I'm sitting here like, no, why Tiffany gotta leave? Why does Tiffany have to leave SmackDown? Like that's just od you doing way too much, Naya, Like, no, why Tiffany gotta lead? Don't let Tiffany stay on in the blue Bread Okay, let her stay there, Let her stay there, Okay, chill. So I just thought that was really funny. But I literally feel like it's only a matter of time before Tiffany plays her cards right and she cash you in on her. Or if she did go to raw, she could cash in on live that would be funny. But either way, you know, don't let Tiffany leave SmackDown. Keep her right where she at. You're doing fine, She's doing fine. Now. This this broke my heart. This broke my heart so bad because I love me some Bailey and I love me some Naomi. But of course the implication of the Tornado tag was that if Naomi and Bailey, whoever got like the pin on either Naya or Tiffany would get a title opportunity, and this played throughout the night, even leading into their match with each other, because Bailey wants to go for the title because of course she lost it at Summer Slam to Nya. But Naomi, though, she's been gunning for an opportunity since she got to smack Down and since she got back to WWE. Because let's talk about it, Miss ma'ham left WWE and wrestled in TNA and became a whole knockouts champion and held onto that title for over one hundred days, and she was a dominant champion over there. So what sense does it make for her to come over to ww after proving herself and proving her words more and more and coming over here and just sitting in the back of the line just because the same people want to challenge all the time. That's not fair. Naomi has been fighting and putting forth her hard work and all of the above. And yeah, she's in the tournament now for ww Speed and she's going to be fighting EO Sky in the semi finals, and that's cool and everything, but that's not what she came there for. She came there for top goal because she proved that she deserves top goal in TNA when she was Trinity. So, Bailey, I get that you're a four horse woman, but miss ma'am, you've had your chance. You won your title at WrestleMania like girl, you beat Damage Controlled. Why can't Naomi have a chance. We're team Glow over here. I'm sorry. Ricardos in the comments, saying villain era Naomi. That's it looks it looks like that's exactly what we're getting because Naomi got the pen on nyaj X. But then she also covered Bailey and smushed her in the process. But in the midst of that, because they were arguing backstage, when Nick Nick all this said fine, to make it fair, how about the both of you just fight whoever and whensday match becomes number one kid tender. And the way that Naomi was looking at Bailey, if her eyes were bullets, Bailey would be dead and we'd only have three horse women left. You hate to see it, but it's true. Naomi deserves her chance, and if she crashes out, do so be it. Ricardo's saying villain Arabic three with missus Jacqueline as their manager, oh, that would be interesting. And considering she did just sign a legend, still you cook in Ricardo, you cook in That's a good idea. So yeah, that's what's going on there. But it's really intriguing stuff. And if Naomi does decide to crash out, I can't blame her. I can't blame her. I'm sorry, I just can't. And I will say this when it comes to the men on SmackDown, the match for the United States title between La Knight and Androde I'll be Although it had a few hiccups, this was a really good match and it was a good way to open the show Andrede continues to prove why he is that dude out here and La Knight continues to prove why he you know, deserves to have this opportunity at this point in his career. This match was definitely like a really great back and forth between the two. It was really good ANDROTI definitely impressed me because he did a top rope moon salt over the ring post onto l A. Knight before they went to commercial, and I was like, yo, Andrade, who told you to show out like this? I but when he did that, it reminded me of Charlotte Flair, who is of course is his wife, and a part of me would just love to see a mixed tag between them two and watched and watch them fight, So I just can't. This match really good and it was a really solid opening, and then Ricardo was saying, Ellen and I had me worried about him falling, get your fancy footwork together. Yeah, he did have a little bit of hiccups, but you know, mistakes happened, but he did bounce back from him, and that's all that matters. Mark, with Mike saying this right here, this match was genius fire. Absolutely, it really was. It was really good. It was very physical, very hard hitting. It was just really good. But something funny that happened was that you had Carmelo Hayes, my dude, the only heel man that I love at this point, talking crazy at Andrade after his match and telling him that he was washed. He said, look, put the fries in the bag. You're washed, You're done. And then in Sacramento, California, this man had the absolute audacity to say that I haven't seen anybody choke like that since Sacramento did with the Lakers and all of the Booze that this man got. I was like, Carmelo, I love you, but you're deserved them, Booze. You did not have to be disrespectful like that. And then to tell Andrede, who has a wrestling family from Mexico that Michael cole was talking about on commentary to put the fries in the bank, that was disrespectful as as. And that's exactly why they got the fighting backstage. And that's exactly why they're gonna fight each other again next week. To be honest, they could have been at Bad Blood. This match really could have been at Bad Blood because they just gonna keep fighting each other. But you know them on SmackDown. I'm not mad about it either, Mark with Mike saying them boys were squabbling backstage. They really were, They really were. Carmelo Hay is my favorite here. He's just so messy. He my favorite heel too. I love him down. He is my favorite here. He is him for a reason. But he was real disrespectful. They belong in Bad Blood. But even if they're all SmackDown, it's cool too. But let's get some black men on our pay per views please, So yeah, they deserved it. Now, my friends This is the part of HWP where we gotta get serious up in here. Cody Roads, the undisputed WW champion number one on the PWI list this year, had a standoff conversation with Roman Reigns in the Georgia Tech football field in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. When I tell you, there was tension when they released the pictures before we even saw this take place on screen last night. But when I tell you, me and my dad were watching it together and we were quiet the whole time, and you could just feel the tension and the hot air between these men. You can feel it. You can feel it every time they stare at each other. To be quite honest, these two men have been fighting each other and have been at each other's throat for the last two years. But yet they still found a way to make this so interesting. Room and Rings rolled up with all these seven cars like he's the President of the United States. He had a whole motor cave of security and all of that protecting him going to Georgia Tech and to paint the picture. For those who don't know, Roman Rains went to Georgia Tech and played football for them, paint that picture and then He also had on some matching nikes. Do not ask me the name of the shoes, because I am not a sneaker head. Liked that, and they were matching the colors of the Georgia Tech Field, and I thought that was cute. But then you have Cody Rose roll up in his Mustang, shiny white Ford Mustang by himself. This is me rolling up in my car. They getting each other's face and start talking Roman. For all of the things that he was claiming to have lost with between his ulafalla and his title, he is still very delusional because for him to look Cody in his face and tell him that Atlanta was his city because he played football for them was absolutely ridiculous. But then Cody had to send his ass straight forgive me for cousin had to send him straight and tell him, Okay, yeah, you played football, thank you for that. But my family, my dad was fighting in the Omni down the street, and he mentioned a couple of other businesses too in Atlanta that I had never heard of. And he talked about the Omni and he said, this might be your city, but this is my home. So in other words, Cody said that.
Speaker 3: You need a few dollars. No, you met a colleague.
Speaker 2: You a fucking colonizer.
Speaker 3: The family matter truth for them.
Speaker 2: Cody told him, you're a colonizer, boo, like you. This is not your city. This is not your city. This is my home. Okay, not like us. It's a gift that keeps on giving anyway. This is not your city, sweetheart, this is my home. And you're just not gonna come up in him and talk about how this is your city. And then they quit the history lessons or whatever because Roman didn't want to go out like that or whatever. And he was talking about how Cody was fighting people who didn't have anything to lose. But yet Cody has everything to lose because he's a champion and all this other stuff. And then Roman has nothing to lose because he doesn't have Jimmy, he doesn't have his wise man Paul Hayman, and he doesn't even have his ulafalla. And what's even sadder is when you think about the layers of who gave him the ulafalla in real life, Like it's just so sad, and he really doesn't have anything to lose at this point. And yeah, Cody is the champion, you know, and once he fights them, you know, he could just get it over with or whatever. But the layers here were very deep when it came to Roman and stuff. But the thing that I just don't like about Roman is the fact that he just be acting like Cody is just a nobody in comparison to him. And yes, you could argue that there was a point where Roman, of course, you know, was the standard for WrestleMania main events, the way Cody said he was. He was the standard and the guy and the face. You know, before John Cena was part time or whatever. They were prepping him to be the guy. And at one point us as wrestling fans did not want Romeraines to be the guy, remember, and it's just now he is the guy. You know, he was the guy for a long time, but now he isn't. He's not even champion anymore. But yet he's still out here acting like he's still running things, and Coda is telling him, no, you are not running this ship anymore. I am the landscape has changed. And then the killing part about it is with Roman talking about everything he has lost and how Solo you know, is running around here like the tribal chief. All of this is happening because it's Roman's fault. And that's the part that nobody else is talking about in all of their shows and in all of their articles. Nobody is saying that Roman reigns is the reason why all of this is happening. All of this is happening to Roman Raines because of what Roman Rains did and the system he set up with his family. He was the one who propositioned himself as a tribal chief, chosen as a tribal chief, always talked down to the usos, told Solo that he was the tribal air. If stuff doesn't go right with him, Solo took over and now he's running rampant and he's got power drunk. You lost the wise man, You lost, Jimmy. All of this has happened because of actions that you set forth. Roman Rains sent these chickens and they came home to roost, and everybody can blame Cody for it all they want to, but the truth is, the sad fact is this is all happening because Roman Rains set this emotion. He said all this to happen for himself, and Cody was just telling him, look, I'm just the beneficiary. Of all of the mess you've got going on with your family. I'm the champion because I beat you. But finally he said, look, I just need to know if you're gonna have my back at Bad Blood and he said and Roman was like, yeah, you have my word. But I don't trust Roman rains his word. I just don't because of everything he has done with his family, because for all these years and everything, and how he's just stabbed people in the back constantly. I don't believe him. I just don't believe him. And then what's so bad is is Roman was walking away and Cody stepped in front of him after he told him, I'm coming back to tape what's mine? And Cody was like this is not yours to take and Roman was like, you're in my way in life, and I'm just like, you are so delulu. You are so delulu because you really think that just because you've been to God for so long means that somebody else can't be. Cody is that guy, and people don't want to admit it. Another holding hands moment, Cody Rhoades is the champion and he is that guy. Now, mind you, you can say Roman Reigns could still very well be that guy because of the aura that he has and how everybody's excited that he's back, that he's trying to come back and take you know, his rightful places, the tribal chief back, and all of that is one hundred percent valid. I get it. But he is not the top guy. Cody is the top guy. Cody the way that everything was sort of handed to Roman to be the top guy to a degree, Cody really had to work for it, and he couldn't necessarily stay in WW and work for it. He had to work for it everywhere else for him to prove himself to be a top guy. And now he is one. And y'all don't want to give him his problems because y'all keep holding on. No let it go, And y'all can get mad at me for saying it, but that's just how I feel like. Cody is the top guy. And yeah he's a babyface, and yeah he doesn't have all the v and roomerains had going off with the bloodline or whatever, blah blah blah, but he's that's not his job, that's not what he's supposed to do. He wasn't supposed to be Roman Raines junior. He's supposed to be Cody Rhodes, the American Nightmare, the son of the American dream, the champion, his own man, the babyface, the complete opposite of what Roman was doing. Winning his matches by himself in a straight way. That's what Cody is doing. But yet people keep beating down on him and making it seem like he's not the guy, and that's just not true. Cody is the guy, and Roman is just gonna have to deal with it and put on his big boy breeches and go back to the drawing board and figure it out like Pete doesn't. But this whole segment was beautiful. This segment was beautiful. It felt like a movie. The idea that they were able to film this in the middle of college football season sent me over the edge when I was watching it. And then the fact that they had all this they were able to do all of this in the midst of busy downtown Atlanta at that because downtown Atlanta is always busy. If you've ever been there, it's busy. So the fact that they were able to do this, it just blows my mind. And the fact that they're doing this for Bad Blood, which is a paper view that they're bringing back. Bad Blood did not exist a few years ago. They weren't doing it anymore. So do y'all get that they're doing all of this for bad Blood And not even for SummerSlam, not even for the Royal Rum but not even for Mania, not even for Survivors Series. They're doing all of this for bad Blood, a pay per view that's happening in the South. Y'all can't tell me nothing no more. So, Yeah, this segment was absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see more like it. It was very dramatic, very insane, very cinematic, like a lot of people were saying in the comments. It was so good I had to watch it again. Bad Blood is gonna send me to the hospital, and I'm just gonna hopefully I'll be okay, but this is gonna be great. So that's pretty much all I liked in wrestling this week. Of course, you know, thank you guys for going off in the comments and telling me everything that you guys liked in wrestling and stuff. So we've reached the end of our time together sadly, but you know I will be back because I'm always working, So of course, if you have not already, please watch Stephan kat Talk Wow, which is a show I do with Katrina Blake of in Cat We Trust, where we talk about the ins and outs of Wow women of wrestling. We are starting our second season this coming week where we're gonna talk about the first two episodes of season three of Wild Superheroes. I'm so excited that we were able to create this show and talk about women's wrestling in this way. So please if you have not checked it out already, please do check it out. We do it on Wednesdays, or we announce what days we're actually doing it because life be life and sometimes and we have to reschedule. So please watch that show. It's on my YouTube or on her YouTube, and just support the women of Wow. And if you have not watched Wild Superheroes, I have suggested you really do because it's a beautiful hour's worth of women's wrestling as a whole. And yeah, the characters are different from the ones that you see on shows like WWEAW and NWA, but the wrestling is still very solid. So I do encourage you to have an open mind and check it out. Please do, and then after you watch it, you can watch our post show where we talk about it so and we do interviews with some of the girls too, so if you see those interviews on our YouTube channel, check those out as well, and hopefully we'll be doing more of those as we matriculate through our second season, so check that out. It's really cool stuff. And of course, if you're looking for a podcast host, a guest for your podcast, a writer or a color commentator, or a panelist for your conventions, please email me at Hearty Wrestling Podcasts at gmail dot com or dm me on Instagram or on Twitter slash x at Queen Stuff Harty. We can work on rates. You can tell me your vision of what you know you have going on, and I will try my best to add to it and make it the best that it can be. I work really hard. I love working with you know, different people from different wats of life and wrestling, and I just try my best to be a positive voice in this space. So if you need somebody that has all the abilities like I do, those are all the places that I have been and worked with in the past, as you can see on that flyer. So please book your girl, Book your girl, Book your girl, because I am out here and I love wrestling real and yeah, I just want to do my thing and share my voice in a beautiful way and in a positive way. So book your girl, and of course, like I said earlier, please read my read read read my articles on Daily DDT. I have a new article celebrating ten years of the New Day by sharing their top five moments, So if you have not read that already, please go on Daily DDT and read it and read the rest of my articles too. Because we are coming up on my one year anniversary of working with Daily DDT. I'm so happy and grateful for Rafael Garcia, the editor, for letting me get my crazy ideas out there and for trusting me to be a part of it and fancide it. So please check it out and I hope to continue with more great work. I'm just really proud of this article because like I said earlier, I have always loved the New Day. I love everything that they represent in and out of wrestling, and I just appreciate them for gm just being who they are and for giving other people the freedom to be who they are as well. And I just love what they represent. So please read the article. This was a labor of love and hopefully, you know, more labor of loves will come. But this I can't thank them enough for being who they are, So this is my one way of showing appreciation for them. So check it out. And of course you can buy my merchandise on for yourwar dot com. That's f R. You are w e R go on their website. They have tons of cool stuff, but they also have my merchandise on there. You can buy my Alabama Wrestling T shirt that celebrates wrestling icons from the state of Alabama, just like me. You can buy the shirts in either red or black, and they're available in all sizes and then come in hoodie form because tomorrow is the first day of fall, so that's hoodie weather. So if you're looking for a new wrestling merchandise that will grab people's attention, please check that out. Please buy the merch And also you can buy my merchandise that celebrates the love of Bianca and Montes. I gave them the ship named Beyontes. Even though they call each other Manianca, that's okay, I call them Beyontes. So if you want to celebrate that love, you can buy that T shirt and the colors of black and all sizes as well. And I have another T shirt that celebrates the Bloodline storyline called The Blood, The Bold and the Bloodline, which also pays tribute to one of the oldest soap operas in existence, The Bold and the Beautiful. So buy that merchandise at four your wear dot com. So, of course, thank you guys so much for sitting and watching me and hearing me talk about wrestling in your pjs eating your cereal on this Saturday morning. I'm really grateful for all the growth and all the love shown, and hopefully we'll continue to help it grow. And also shout out to my Hearty Wrestling Podcast Championship in the background. That is my baby and I love it. And also shout out to Selena Vega. Her Funko pop is in the background too, so you just can't go wrong with that. So, of course, this has been HWP with your girl Stephanie Hardy, and I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend that's relaxing and just full of all the things that you love and you're taking care of yourself and until next time, bye y'all.