Speaker 1: So the movie Jaws is being re released into theaters. It's going to happen on August twenty ninth. I think Jaws is the best movie of all time. Like, I absolutely love this movie. I think it's pretty darn near perfection. Obviously, this special effects aren't so great as they were back then, but they also leave it up to your imagination because they don't show the shark for such a long time. But I've been thinking about this, and I love movies, and this is probably my favorite all time movie. And so I was thinking about, like, do I want my kids to go see this with me in the theaters? No, But I'm like, man, this movie scarred me so bad. Like if I'm swimming, Like if I was to go swimming in a like an Olympic sized pool or so, I don't know why I would, but and it was super deep, I would have an irrational fear that there was a shark in that pool.
Speaker 2: Man in a lake and a pond.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, I can't be in the ocean without thinking that I look like I don't know a pizza roll to a great white shark. Why would you be in an Olympic sized saltwater pool. I'm just saying, there's been times where I've been swimming in a big pool and I was scared. In the pool, you're so vulnerable because you honey.
Speaker 2: Pool ben, I was the saying growing same. If it was deep and I couldn't really see the bottom, I was like, there's a shark in here, right, It's no, but it's a fair.
Speaker 1: It's way more logical that there would be piranha in there over a shark.
Speaker 2: Did you hear how country? I was like, oh, it's a rash No, but it's a fair. You're talking to it. She's crandall pulled you into her world. And then you wanted me to understand what we used to swim in the cement pond out there. It's not even more likely. No, Piranhas are even more rare than sharks. Dufus. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about what I told my daughter when when we went to Hawaii, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's gosh, two or three years ago now, and.
Speaker 1: I was telling her on the way, I was like, you know, I bought the parachute package for all of us, and she was like, wait what And the whole family was on on the bit but her and this had to scar her. And I was like, yeah, but I didn't go all out. I got myself. I got a silk one. But for you guys, I got deer skin once. And she's like, why does that matter. I was like, well, the sharks are attracted to the deer skin. So if we have to jump out of the plane and you hit the water, detached the parachute, so the sharks will follow it to the bottom of the ocean. And so I probably already have scared her about sharks. But she's fourteen. My middle son is seventeen. Will it scar them forever if they go to a theater and watch Jaws? No, because they've all now they've lived through years and years and years of Shark week And then on top of that, if they went and saw Jaws, they would be like, Okay. So it's the story of a mechanical shark from an amusement park swimming around at the ocean a thousand years ago, and everyone looked weird, like it's out of contact or it's not gonna I mean, the Exorcist used to be scary to people. Now you see it and her head spins around, you start laughing, right, you know, it's just they've seen too much now for that to scare him.
Speaker 2: I think we'll say Jawn's doing well on rotten tomatoes, ninety percent on the tomato meter, two percent behind Paddington.
Speaker 1: I otty good.
Speaker 2: Is that the one where he goes to prison?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And the second one Maddington goes to prison. He's improved right now, a prison improved. Yeah, that's a lot of alliteration. It reminds me of our introd shark time. Boys. Right now, you're right right, right, right right, trying to.
Speaker 4: Do it one or.
Speaker 5: Came quick quick Evan with our show You're going whooming in you except with similar sweet pursuing it donld out Shaw shank through the sewer kid now with chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the Doc.
Speaker 6: Got a habit for my house, a gop status, Howard starting to get cratic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit two the inzon out, prink it up, feed the habit.
Speaker 4: I'm on hang out with the Friends, rocking on the radio. My home boys head talking on the radio. It's time to to this wallkid, Oh baby, he kt Christine up all up on the ladio.
Speaker 1: Which one was it where Paddington had to turn tricks to make a rent?
Speaker 2: That was the first one. That was the first one. Yes, okay, disgusting bear, but on that sequel? So yep uh. Did you know that it is sleep Awareness Week? Everyone? I knew because it was in your email earlier. Big deal for me as an ambassador of narcolepsy awareness. I want everyone to know that you're not just tired, you might have narcolepsy. So go get it checked out. Is that why you did the my pillow endorsement? And so I did this the oh wow, I'll wake you up.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the doctor said, here's the cure for pay times sleepiness.
Speaker 3: It's the few. It's family pew. It's the pun. It's the family pew. It's the pew. It's that family pew. It's a peu, it's family pew, the.
Speaker 4: Pew, it's.
Speaker 2: It's with a family, pulled up and jump. You need buzzwords before we can move forward. Christina per okay, her favorite country's pretty good outside of America, of course, skin Paddington goes to prison. Ben buzzword buzzword sleep awareness dream Top ten dreams Americans say they have buzzword, ben s thanks, what snake dreams, beer long and juicy.
Speaker 1: Paddington goes to prison being naked in a in some sort of crowder in front of people.
Speaker 2: Number ten, Okay, teeth falling out. No, teeth falling out. I've wished for that. That is correct number. That's number eight, Christina Duck. The past two is for that for my wif to bit and skin. You have three strikes Jesus.
Speaker 1: Teeth falling out is number two. Number eight Okay, I was gonna say, I's gonna say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number seven was teeth getting knocked out.
Speaker 2: As in hockey, Let's go stars eight answers on the board four minutes to left in regulation time. Okay, so how does this work? She passed to y'all. Yeah, so y'all can you know? Uh so? Is this is it fears? Because how snake dreams not on there? Different? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're you're in your own category one is definitely gonna be flying, okay, flying plane crash flying, yeah, or also the people flying.
Speaker 2: Public speaking wait hold on, no, no, no, no, yeah, okay, yeah, play the man No, I didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Off we were talking, yeah, the table talk man if it's gonna be two people.
Speaker 2: You can table talk. Well, i've given you four strikes. We didn't. Oh yeah, yeah, well then so we got three left. You have two left.
Speaker 1: He didn't submit an answer. No, how about the Cowboys getting to the NFC Championship then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this list sucks? Uh okay, oh wait, what does the category again? Say it again? This is top ten dreams. People have ten things people dream? Okay, uh see, I'm combining it with fears. Yeah, it's not nightmares, it's just dreams. Okay, but is it?
Speaker 1: Could it be that you fear of a college test happening and you've forgotten it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, correct.
Speaker 2: Right there, That is a number six dreamer in school taking a test. Yeah, okay, number six. Think about maybe any mission? Uh you p on yourself. You're saying O mission or okay, externally missions. So you dream of sex, not sex? Not on there, but I won't count it. Go ahead, No one's dreaming about sex. Doesn't sound like it. God, America sucks. What about having your friend's wife's teeth removed? That still counts, as I have one? Okay, in the second, getting chased, getting chased? Absolutely up there. Number one. Oh respondence, right there, a dream where you're being chased?
Speaker 1: What about going to a chase at m I have never never had the one about being chased? Seven either, But I don't remember my dreams, dude, it's pretty rare. I do, but it's such a short dream. I get caught immediately, very slow.
Speaker 2: Number two, well, let's go backwards. Number nine a dream about you killing someone? Oh, my god, fantasy about that. I'm wide awake, I do you never had that? Dream are called day thoughts? Yeah, every single day. Number seven A dream where you're dying. Yeah. Number five a dream where you've lost your voice and you're unable to shout for help, Which, to me, that's just sleep paralysis, which I have all the time. Right, there's nothing you can do. But I've tricked myself in a knowing I have it, so it doesn't really affect me in a negative way. How long does it last? I don't know really.
Speaker 1: I think it probably happened super quick, but it seems like a long time. I've had sleep paralysis before, and I'm convinced that's what people think is happening when they're getting alien abducted.
Speaker 2: It's really sleep paralysis. Number four dream you're hanging out with a celebrity all the time. You and Christine I get to do that every day. Yeah, yeah, really sucks. Number three you're running late to something important. Yes, always running late.
Speaker 1: To Number two Ben running late something important and being chased. I dream about fall Yes, yeah, dangling.
Speaker 2: I did get the snake. The snake dream too, Yeah, where the snake is just biting at you and stuff and yeah, sometimes a trip squeeze and is trying to wrap stuff around your neck.
Speaker 1: I had a Luca nightmare the other night. I I seriously, I've been remembering my dreams this week. And I woke up and I told my wife we were house sitting for Luca and we failed him.
Speaker 2: It was like a disaster or something. And I'm like, what does that mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know that Central American crew of bandits show up to the house. I had a snake dream where I was the wheel on Tommy Lee's boat. Okay, okay, right, you were a snare drum. Yeah, there you have it there?
Speaker 2: What was number one getting chased?
Speaker 1: Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, we have a Wendy Williams controversy, and it is not about the burp fart that's coming up next.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it.