Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. This is going to be even wilder than we thought. And there's still what I'd say, Oh, gues September October three, four months ago, So we're talking about President Trump today. I think showing great courage and intellectual confidence going in front of another hard left leaning group. In this case, it happened to be a National Black Journalist convention where he knew he was going to be grilled. He didn't just get to give up and get up and give a speech. He was going to be grilled by a left leaning reporter, and he was willing to go there, and things got pretty intense. We'll play some of that sound. The highlight headline coming out of it is a president questioning whether Kamala Harris is really black. And again I don't think he should have gone there. I think he gains points strength points for being willing to sit down with another hard left journalist and do that kind of interview. But we'll play you some of that sound. But Ryan, in the meantime, can we audible.
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 1: Nobody better than Ryan at this President Trump just took the stage in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Jamdreena, can we go there?
Speaker 3: Wow, they saw some pretty bad things.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He opened. I was just watching the chrono. He opened by taking shots at Harris's event yesterday. You know where they had what was there? Somebody the Stallion and Megan thee in the Stallion two ease job and we have, by.
Speaker 3: The way, we have the dollar there. One of the great doctors was there.
Speaker 4: They worked doing Corey.
Speaker 5: Actually Ms Corey had.
Speaker 4: A hard Timey Cory is special.
Speaker 3: Thank you doctor, appreciate it very much. Great great doctors, great doctors. A job they did on David Dutch and James.
Speaker 4: Copenhagen was just incredible.
Speaker 3: And as you know, they brought him back.
Speaker 4: From very very seriously wounded. They were going to be maybe not with us, it was a group of us, but they are doing really well. Now they're making it. They're going to be fine.
Speaker 3: Not going to be perfect, maybe, but who is who is as we get older, who is perfect? But the doctors were so great they had two great doctors also, and most of all, we lift the memory or memory to the brave firefighter who was so cruelly taken from us. Corey comparator, Corey comparator.
Speaker 1: Getting out of President Trump in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Yeah, and he had opened up with basically saying, Hey, we don't need entertainers to fill up an arena. And then he was talking about Kamala Harris's event and Meghan the Stallion, the Stallion, right. I gotta tell you, As I watched that, I was thinking, is this really going to work? I mean, but anyway, and then Trump was saying that her crowd started to leave after a few minutes, et cetera. So that's how President Trump opened it. But certainly, Ryan, it looks like wherever they are, it looks jam packed and like an awful lot of people. Yeah, it's Harritsburg, which brings us to something, my friend brings us to something we've not talked about, which is Kamala Harris's VP.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I know it's kind of surreal and preposterous to be talking about any of this because she's not the nominee. She didn't get a single vote. She was put in place as essentially, you know, by whatever cabal, whatever group deposed Biden the duly elected nominee, but she has been ordained by them, so she now is going to be picking a VP, even though she's not the nominee. But anyway, here's my point. We all know that the obvious lame dunk pick is Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania. Democrats cannot win without Pennsylvania. So hopefully everybody is saying a silent or even out loud prayer that she does not pick Josh Shapiro. I'm not saying Josh Shapiro would win her the election. I'm just saying that it's really going to hurt her if she doesn't pick him. If I'm betting the car right now, which I'd be very happy to do, after I took it in a day for a routine service, you know, because the car barks that you now service, do service do? You can't play the radio unless you go get your service. And then all of a sudden I get this call and I need all these other repairs. Of course, so maybe I hope I lose this bet. But if I'm betting you my car, I bet it's Mark Kelly. I know I agree from obviously centered from Arizona, but but boy it, well, we're so lucky, aren't we. Ryan that she is the DEM caller nominee, but the den backroom pick, that she's the DEM backroom pick rather than a younger candidate, and will be even more lucky if she the cabal does not choose Shapiro.
Speaker 6: This is why my head is spinning. It's kind of today's topic, and I understand why it is dan, But these silos, these categories, these labels that the Democrats dwell on. I was telling you during the break. You know, I'm not mixed race, but I mixed ethnicity, and so on some level, I can relate to Kamala Harris. My dad's side is British and Dutch. My last name is Dutch. I don't look that though I look like my mom's side, which is Serbian.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 6: My point is I identify with a lot of these other things. But the thing my mom always said, and she was an immigrant, was that she was an American and that's what she was proud of. And this is what really pisses me off about all of this. Josh Shapiro should be the running bait. But he's not going to be and I'm going to tell you why, because he's Jewish. And that's stupid, but that's true because the Democrats are hung up on this identity politics bs and they know that if they choose Shapiro, that might get them Pennsylvania, but it might lose them dear or in Michigan or Minneapolis, Minnesota. So they got to go with a Casper milk toast unoffensive. They're going to go with a white guy because they've got to balance the ticket to try to bring in somebody that, you know, white males for Kamala or whatnot. They're so hung up and focused on all these things that divide us, Dan, and that's why I wish Donald Trump would take it a step further in a positive direction, say it doesn't matter what she is. She's an American and she should be proud of that, and I'm glad that she is an American, and just leave that issue alone. That's for them to figure out and deal with.
Speaker 1: I'm with and that's why I open the show, you know, just being critical of President Trump for going to the is she black thing, praising him for some other things he did today. But but the Democrats have put themselves in this horrible spot because it is fundamentally Unamerican. It's fundamentally opposed to all core American values. It is profoundly opposed to the teachings of Doctor King. To have a party centered around what skin you have, who you like to sleep with, what kind of sex you like to have, you know, to have this party based on identity, it just violates all these basic principles of America. And you don't listen doctor King in his own words, I.
Speaker 7: Have a dream my poor little children one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of that character.
Speaker 1: I have a dreamy and the Democratic Party is going entirely the opposite way. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. So let's just hope, though, because I think we see this identity based party. I think we see this party, you know, just eroding before our eyes. And so let's hope they make another mistake by not choosing Josh Shapiro. And I say they, because do you really think it's her choice, you know, not choosing Josh Shapiro. If they choose Josh Shapiro, the race becomes tougher for President Trump eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text D A N five seven seven three nine. Because even in the latest polling, which you know is predicted, she's got this sugar high going. I think it'll soon start to wear off unless some crazy things happen between now and then. But even in this polling, you know that's that's favoring her. Trump is still up for in Pennsylvania, and so he's in a good position there. Let's hope she does not pick Shapiro. I want to get to some of these texts as well, and we have exploding text as you might expect. And then when we come back from this break and of play some interesting sound. Do you remember, Ryan, which cut you made? The Don Lemon sound where Don lemonon CNN, Don lemonon CI. Yeah, Don lemonon CNN initiates this d kind of sharp verbal disagreement with other guests over whether Kamala Harris is African American and Lemon taking the position she is not. So we'll have that cut for you right out of the break as well. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Donald J.
Speaker 6: Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 2: This is America's borders are and she's failed us under Harris. Over ten million illegally here, a quarter of a million Americans dead from petroar, brutal migrant crimes, lears, and isis now here. Do you have any plans to visit the border?
Speaker 8: You haven't been to the.
Speaker 1: Border, and I haven't been to Europe. Understand the point that you're making.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris failed, weak, dangerously liberal.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Just do that.
Speaker 1: Take yes for an answer. Take yes for an answer. Take the W. It's right there, it's city, right there, it's right in front of you. Just grab it, caress it, snuggle it.
Speaker 6: Take the damn W.
Speaker 1: Don't be talking about whether she's black. Talk about the fact she's a San Francisco radical. You've got it all on tape. In her own words. She wants to use taxpayer dollars to guarantee every prisoner in America sex change operations. It's such a target rich environment. Just ninety days of discipline and Trump wins bigly.
Speaker 2: But it's going to be wild.
Speaker 1: I mean, take today, today is what we're going to get for the next three months. Trump was brilliant in so many different ways today brilliant. But then you get this other thing where he's questioning whether she's black. Now, first of all, she is. Second, even if she wasn't, why go there. You win this thing just by saying a jillion times over and over san Francisco radical, because people know it's true.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 1: We're so lucky she's the DEM nominee. It could they have so many other stronger nominees who could have pulled the con. She can't pull the con. Americans know who she is. She's been VP for three and a half years, so there are so many different ways to win it. But hey, we all know President Trump has been president of the United States. I haven't. And he has his own way of doing things, and often he does things that doesn't look like they should work, and they work. All I'm saying on this one is whether it works or not. Politically, it's wrong she is black. Don't be questioning whether she's black, youah just be just be talking about how radical she is San Francisco radical, and use the specific. Let me give you one. And we're doing a bunch every day but how about this one. There can't be what one percent of America who would support this using taxpayer dollars for this.
Speaker 9: When I was Attorney General, I learned that the California Department of Corrections, which was a client of mine I didn't get to choose.
Speaker 5: My clients, a client of the Attorney General, a client of.
Speaker 9: The Attorney General of the Office of Attorney General, that they were standing in the way of surgery for prisoners. And there was a specific case. And when I learned about the case, I worked behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving. So it wasn't only about that case. I made sure that they changed the policy in the state of California so that every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desired and need. And I believe it was not only I know it was historic in California, but I believe actually it may have been one of the first, if not the first, in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for good reason. It's insane. It's insane. Just play that over and over and over again till election day. Let's go back to the phone lines. We'll go to Beautiful Colorado Springs and I'm going to play that Don Lemon's sound for you, where Don Lemon jumped into this issue, much to the chagrin of a Harris supporter, Becky in Beautiful Sea Springs. You're on the Dan Kapla, She'll welcome, Hi, Dan.
Speaker 8: I think there's someone really clever, maybe Ryan, who could come up with the answered. I like when Reagan was debating Mandel and he said, I won't hold my opponent's youth and inexperience against him. Yes, and I think Trump could come up with something. I won't hold somebody's raise, their ethnicity for them or against them, but look at their policies and just and I would invite my opponent to also stay all both gender and race if they can, and just some clever savement like that and never talk about it again unless he says that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Becky, appreciate the call, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just shouldn't be part of this campaign. I mean, the questioning whether she's really black just shouldn't be part of this Dennis and Morse. And now at the same time, Trump, you know, listen, He's going to win for a lot of reasons unless he blows it gives it away, and I don't believe he will, but he's going to win simply on strength versus weakness and today being willing to appear and be questioned by this left leaning journalist, hard left leaning journalist. I believe in public stuff like that plays to the strength image. Certain responses of his play to that. But the other stuff, you gotta let it go. Dennis and Morris, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Hey, Dan, I'm going to go a little off topic. I just want to comment on these fires. Yeah, I'm saying to my beautiful mountain top patio looking at the quarry fire as blames just hit the ridge across from us. We're on pre pre evacuation notice here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you still there?
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's a little bit of a ways. If it creeps down that mountain, it could go across uh Deer Creek into the canyons there, and then it'll go all the way up to Connacher.
Speaker 1: Here's my concern for you, Dennis, because you know, I've represented people in this situation where all of a sudden that the fire just sped up in a hurry, and then you've got people burned to death. And so is it worth hanging around and waiting.
Speaker 5: Probably not. So we've got stuff parked backed up in the car, and yeah, get out of there.
Speaker 1: Call me from the road. We take calls from the road as long as people are safe, right.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you know, all they're talking about is limited resources, limited resources, limited resources. And finally, our stupid governor came on today and said we should probably put more money into aviation resources to fight fires. You know, he goes around, he's so concerned with letting wolves go in the wild. Yeah, he's so concerned about protecting the butterfly population, and he just drops the ball on stuff like this. We should have the best equipment available to where are of feet on the ground those people. I mean, I'm watching these planes come in and drop and oh my god, it's well this.
Speaker 1: We know if one of those wolves that he had released here, that he pushed having released here, if one of those wolves was in this area, I bet you would have got help sooner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would have been put out a long time ago. So anyway, be.
Speaker 1: Careful, man, I've got to hit a hard break, but truly be careful, because you know how that works. I mean, so many people die when the fire just speeds up or shifts directions.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you Dan.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you Dennis for the call. Be safe, my friend, and wow, and prayers for everybody affected by it right now on so many different levels. But eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number. Let me get you that lemon sound right after the break, so we don't chop it up and this. Oh and Mike Kaufman, yeah, he'll be with us at five thirty six. That's wonderful, the mayor of Aurora. And remember what happens Sunday night is three to four thousand people gathering in connection with the Venezuelan election results and essentially taking over this parking lot of a shopping center, and then people are having a real hard time getting in and out, and then guns being fired into the air and all sorts of other issues. In wait a second, I don't care what the group is. We just can't have this. We can't have this be the new normal. And Mike Kaufman, who has been a tremendous law and order guy and has walked that talk for a lot of years, I'm sure he is not going to permit that as well. So we'll talk to him at five thirty six and find out for my kaffin what really happened out there, and then what's he going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone lines talk to Mike Kaufman, the great Mayor of Aurora, Colorado, talking about this bizarre and I think kind of scary occurrence that occurred Sunday night in Aurora. Mister mayor, Welcome back to the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, really appreciate you being here. Obviously, you know what the questions are going to, because I'm sure a lot of citizens have been calling in with them. But first of all, what happened on Sunday night at that shopping mall? And second, what can be done to make sure that sort of thing doesn't happen again.
Speaker 4: What happened was it was a historic event. Were not just for the city of Aurora. Unfortunately, it was unfortunate for the city, but we've had the country's had and Aurora's had these ways of migrants crushing in the border and a lot of them are from Venezuela and so and probably the majority are from Venezuela. So there was an elections were being held in Venezuela. They somebody on social media, one of the number of ve Isuelan immigrant community put out a post saying, you know, let's meet up over at this parking lot in the vicinity of Mississippi and Hava, and it tried out four thousand people, about four thousand people and so with no planning, and so they just know, kind of took over the area. People couldn't uh couldn't get get it that were in the stores couldn't get out, uh because they're part where their cars were. There was no you know, people couldn't go in the stores. Uh, there were a celebratory gunfire, a lot of drinking going on. Pretty much trast the area. So very disappointing. Uh and uh but you know, certainly, uh I felt that they are the people in the city will run apology. And the leader from the Venezuelan community immigrant community, it's contacting me and said they more than that the leaders that they thought to be criminally prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: So we're certainly looking at the social media post out there trying to track things down in the future of well, I think this is more of a one off. But in the future, certainly we'll monitor their social media to see, you know, if there's ever a meet up again like this. But I don't think. I think it was just because of this historic event that had occurred, but it was really unfortunate and hurt the city may.
Speaker 1: Or Mike Kaufman our guest. And when you say, mister Merrit, the one off, I think that is the profound concern of so many people listening is wait a second, it needs to be a one off, right, because this can't be the new normal. And I don't care if it's four thousand country clubbers or four thousand people from Ireland or whatever. And I happened to be one hundred percent Irish. This just can't be the new normal. Even if it's the normal in some other country, it can't be the normal in America.
Speaker 4: No I did. It really can't be. And so, you know, so I think that that there leaders within their community. There was an editorial in Spanish language all commercial paper by Jezu Sanchez, a leader in the Venezuelan immigrant community. Somebody who had been here for a long time, not not a new uh. Now one of the ways of migrants that have come over here that that that put out a pretty harsh editorial, uh, you know against those that did that, what really is irresponsible in terms of planning. I get that they were exuberant. I get that they were excited. Uh. You know, they've they've left the country because of the dictatorial leadership there and they were hoping for a change uh in governance. Uh. And that has yet to be resolved, but certainly there's no excuse for it. And but it did. It caught us ouf guarb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me ask you about that, mister Merrick, because listen, I know you, and I know how you've served this country and you're a law and order guy. Way beyond talking law and order, you've risked your life for it. But at this point you won't find a bigger pro cop guy than me. My dad was a cop for thirty years. But but how how was the intelligence missed on this? And and what's being done, if anything, to make sure this can never happen again? And why when they started to form And I know it's really tough for individual law enforcement officers with a huge crowd like that. But was any thought given to having law enforcement enforced the law in that situation.
Speaker 4: No, it was tough. I mean, we are we're understaffed as a police department. We are, you know, we're working hard to staff up, but we we you know those Douge Floyd and the after Matthew George Floyd and you know, we lost a lot of officers and so we're trying to rebuild the department and so. But but it was it was a crush of people that unexpectedly descended at one time. You know, do we certainly where we have experiences is in the street racing when they do meetups that we do want a toor uh a social media their social media to see if and when they're coming as a group. So we have experienced, but absolutely caught off guard in this situation that I mean that these posts would go viral one person started it, that they would go viral to where you had a crush of four thousand people descending in one area that couldn't accommodate them in a fairly short period of time.
Speaker 1: And mister Marrin, in terms of deterring it in the future, you alluded earlier to the credit of apparently somebody from the Venezuelan community saying there should be criminal charges. Is there videotape available where people who committed crimes, including firing guns into the air, you know, could be identified and prosecuted.
Speaker 4: There's an investigation going on, so they're going to try to, you know, identify people that are responsible for it. But I'll tell you this, in the context of the challenges that we have as a city, my worry was not that was more about the Venezuelan immigrants that weren't there than the visits Venezuelan immigrants that were there there. There's concern about Venezuelan gangs in the Denver metro area or being no exception to that. And they certainly don't care about the politics in Venezuela in whether or not the government's going to change. They're here to do harm and so Venezuela, you know, this is a problem with to Biden administration. Venezuela is a country that doesn't share its criminal records with the United States when it comes to immigration, and so what we have is we have a lot of people that have crossed the board illegally, been arrested, then have asked for asylum, political asylum. They know the process. They're given what's called a humanitarian parole in the country pending an adjudication of their asylum clan. And so, I mean that's what we're up against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, without any idea of their criminal histories, et cetera. And I appreciate the point. This is Biden and Harris and that whole administration and Polis and the whole bunch of them support this sort of thing. But when you're stuck in this situation, mister mayor, with this, with this very tough hand to deal with, you know, at the end of the day, is you know better than I do the law still has to be enforced or is it a situation whereimply the numbers involved that that people are going to be able to continue to do this.
Speaker 4: No, and again, is this the one off? Absolutely? This is the one off. Well, this wasn't a story. I disagree with you on this because I think it was. This was in a story moment of where they met up in anticipation of an election result that that occurs. I don't know how will Alpha may have elections of the president, but not very often. And so, and I think that that the message will be out there not to do this, and it will be better prepared next time. In the context of some of the challenges that we're up against, this isn't certainly the biggest one, but it's important I get that, and that we'll certainly be prepared for this next time better than we are today. It's pretty hard when when people descend on a given area, on a fairly small area in a very quick period of time.
Speaker 1: Right, And You've been generous with your time. But I know you know this better than I do that all of us, just as individuals and collectively as a community, we can done and encourage what we tolerate. So in this situation, if they are not criminal charge is brought, it isn't the message that's sent to people that Okay, you can do this again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I certainly hope that there are that the investigation will yield that information where we can prosecute people. And you know, and so this is this is a challenging time, and this is one of the challenges that we have and you know, I'm not gonna you know, obviously there's priorities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, meaning in terms of resources.
Speaker 4: In terms of resources, and in terms of no different than than when we deploy our patrol officers. And the difference treating and what is a priority one call and what is a lesser called.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't this be a highest priority call because you've got this group that that's formed illegally, it's shutting down commerce, you have guns being fired into the air. Wouldn't this be the highest prior?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What would be higher?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not? We you know, if you know Aurora, the what you know is we have areas in our city, unfortunately that have been overtaken and that we have to take back street by street, block by block that where we have violent criminals, not people coming together for a party as bad as it was, but where we have violent criminals, that would not be a priority one call. Priority one call is shots fired but at somebody else, not still a Detroit fire, gots fired, injuries, you know, due to violent crimes and a crime in progress, and so I mean a violent crime in progress. Those are that's a priority one call. And so this was important. I get the frustration. It is not something This is not like dealing with street racing, where it occurs on a regular basis, and you know, we get onto we learn their social media patterns, we get on top of it, we'll certainly learn from this. But for people that think that this is going to be every week, it's not.
Speaker 1: Well, Listen, I know you have enormous challenges not of your making, and I know your commitment to law and order in public safety. And one thing I'd love to do is I'd love to get you in here for an hour just based on what you said a second ago about you've got areas you've got to fight for and take back block by block. I mean that, and I know you don't exaggerate, so that's an extraordinarily alarming statement. But I'd love to get you in studio for an hour and and just talk that through and talk about what the reality is on the ground there and what the fixes are.
Speaker 4: Well, do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Thank you, my friend, appreciate the times. Take care. That is, Mayor Mike Kaufman, good to spend time with us. Come back at your reaction. You're on the Dan Caplo Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kamplas Show, Podcast number one. She is a black woman. She's a mixed race woman.
Speaker 2: When you see her, you see her blackness, but she is also South Asian.
Speaker 6: Her mom is South Asian and her dad is Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Let me, let me, let me listen. More power to her.
Speaker 10: And I think it's great that is that should be enough. Listen, it is enough that she's a black woman.
Speaker 6: Models.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, they did the same.
Speaker 6: No, no, no no.
Speaker 10: I think I think you're not You're not hearing what people are saying. The people who are saying is she black enough? That's bold, that's bs. But to to to what the distinction to say is she African American or is she black?
Speaker 4: Or she whatever?
Speaker 10: That which there is nothing wrong with that. There is a difference between being African American and being black people, lack people, Latino people are people of color, but they're not black, they're brown people.
Speaker 6: She is, okay, but she is a black woman.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: That's why I agree with that.
Speaker 10: I agree with that, but American.
Speaker 1: And the reason I played that if you just joined us, thank you? Is this big issue today President Trump questioned you whether Kamala Harris is black. I don't think he should have done that. I think she is. And regardless, you just don't go there. He has so many different ways to win his own accomplishments. Her crazy radicalism. But yet we've just been playing that kind of related sound all day. Let's go to our JAM phone line. Start with Greg and Aurora, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplis, She'll welcome.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nice to talk with you, Dan. And I called in a couple of days ago explaining that my wife and I were traveling north on Havana just all out right about the time all of this started. And I just listened to your interview with Mayor Kauflin. I actually mentioned to the host the other day that we had to get him on the phone and find out exactly what was going on. So I appreciate your time on that. I think he deflected, and I've had previous experience with him as I'm a precinct leader here in a Republican precinct leader here in Aurora, and uh, he's uh, he's I don't think he handles things very clearly. And uh, I don't understand the kind of deflection on if this was not the highest priority what it was there it was, if not at the moment we were there, it's turning into a dangerous situation, especially on the road. People were there, they were brought blocking the intersections and who knows what could have happened. There could have been accidents. Fortunately there wasn't. But you know, I think that uh uh Mayor Kaufman after left the when I when I actually spoke to him personally there in the Republican headquarters in the Rapallo County. He was This is shortly after his revelation in the Denver Post that he was not supporting the Trump and I asked him who he.
Speaker 4: Was voting for. I said, are you going to vote for Hillary?
Speaker 1: And he didn't say anything, and my apologies, my friend. The music means I have to bail because we're going to get hit a heart break here in a few seconds. Thank you everybody else jamming the lines. We'll continue this conversation tomorrow. You can be sure of that. We'll have a report from the courtroom from Jimmy Sandeberger on the Teenyer Peters trial which has begun. Ran tremendous job is always. Thank you, Kelly, You're the best. Join us tomorrow please on the Dan Kapla Show.