Speaker 1: Stuck Clownish Authenticity Podcast. Thanks for tuning in to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast. I'm back with doctor Christopher Macklin, who is a highly respected UFO and ET expert and member of the Galactic Federation who brings several facets to his work, remote viewing, spiritual attacks, AR cons, the deep state, ET and UFO topics, including the star seeded races and how they're connected to humanity, positive and negative ET races that are on our planet, alien connection, and manufactured diseases. We've done several episodes with Christopher Macklin in the past, and I feel like, if you're new here, you've got a lot of homework to do, because we've talked a lot and there's hours of conversation. But before I go on, I just want to say that Christopher specializes in healing abductees and others who have suffered related negative ET trauma. For over fourteen years, Doctor Macklin assists people in removing negative ET presences from their lives, clearing homes and land, and closing multi mimas portals. He also works with Illuminati follow out children who have been mind controlled and physically tortured by ET influenced governmental agencies and institutions. You can find more from Christopher at Global Enlightenment Project dot com, where I believe Christopher does healings two times a week. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That's correct? Absolutely, yeah, the two times a week. It's it's on Thursday five pm Central time and Saturday eleven and eleven am and Central time. We go through a lot of things like kancer's stomach issues, hard Shocker releases and different things. So yeah, it helps a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, So today's topic is the Stargate Project, and I have no idea what that's about, so I'll just let you take the floor. What is that?
Speaker 2: So it's really interesting because the day after President Trump did an auguration speech, he announced the Stargate Project. Now it's all to do with AI and supercomputers and everything else. But what was interesting is he introduced some people which I'm not fond of, Larry Ellison from Oracle, you kind of thing. If people don't know what Oracle is. It's a complete there's there's two main suppliers of complete solutions to people like Walmart, Target, you know, all these big companies, and it does everything it does. The website it does the front end, you know, ordering, it does, the back end, dispatch, it does it's a profit loss, it does everything. It even does personnel and plays them automatically. You know, it's a huge thing. There's Oracle ands SAP. Anyway, Larry from Oracle said he would invest a lot of money, like two hundred billion or something in the starget project. Okay, we've got so what the problem is with him is he's from the CIA. He bought an island trafficking and stuff underneath and tunnels and the I don't like it. So so then there's another guy, I'm going to try and pronounce his name, Massey Yoshi Song from SoftBank. So okay, so what soft Bank? They made their money from a dreamer grown and all sorts of trafficking things as well. And then he got salm Altman, who's just in the same league, and you're kind of thinking, why would he actually suggest these people investing in something so critical? But what was worse is Larry Allison talked about they want to develop a system where they can take a sample of your DNA and create a vaccine, oh, a vaccine bioweapon, I mean, and create something that you know will you know, be specific with your DNA R and a immune system to target things like cancer. Now, you know from what we're seeing, and again, you know, I see it all the time. The bio weapon they created in twenty nineteen is wordly affecting people badly, and it's getting worse.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know where. We can talk about that later. But so I'm not impressed with that. So, well, what's the real thing behind it? Well, basically, here's here's the deal. What's happening is that from the inauguration speech he puts someone front and center. And the thing is he always has this habit, and love it more hate him, it doesn't matter. There's a lot of divide with all this. He's doing some good things, I believe for America. But I'm not into politics or religion or anything, so you know, but I think he's doing some good things. He's exposing things, and he has this habit of putting people front and center, so they'll so check him out, Larry Ellison, Oracle, Massa, Yoshi Song, SoftBank, Sam Altman, open Ai, check him out. See what you think, you know? Because they're not good people. So what does it actually really mean? So, so, It basically means that, you know, he's putting something in place, but behind the scenes, something else is happening. So so after the speech, the reason why I mentioned the reason why I mentioned Alaska is that underneath Mount Hayes there's super super advanced technology now and it's been connected to the underground basis and it's actually interdimensional. It works in different dimensions. So the technology they have there is way above people like Google, who have produced a supercomputer that works on cubits, you know, quantum bits, but it's still got chips in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: This thing is something very different. It's plasma, which means it's got a consciousness. It's about a thousand years in advance. So what's he going to do with that? Well, and of course, you know, the Deep States have been trying to reverse engineer a lot of things, you know, by getting you know, UFOs and you know, taking them back the lab and trying to reverse engineer. They've done some of it. But this thing has been given to us, I believe, by you know, alien technology. So he wants to produce a stargate project, and he wants to produce an iron dome. What's the iron dome? Well, the Iron Dome is basically to protect America from the outside but also within, so it'll have the conscious to be able to shut down a lot of you know, manipulation computer wise and everything else. And it also because it's got a consciousness, it's under Mount Hayes and I know Matt mckilleny has been renamed and they've taken that back because it's connected to Hayes. It's all connected. So actually got it back in the white hat in quotes, I don't we call them, you know, good people's. They're in control, which is great. So what's this all going to do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: This supercomputer, I mean it's a thousand years in advance, so it can actually tap in consciously instead of connecting to the Internet. It can tap in consciously to other computers and get information, and it can shut down deep state targets. It can do an awful lot of things which it is doing, you know, and it can obviously collect massive amounts of information. But if you think about it, plasma it's like the sun. The sun is plasma, So it's a conscious being. You know, it's not I mean, I know it's red or would you like to go on someway them sit on the Sun's surface. Probably not, it might get fried. But well, it's it's got a consciousness and it's connecting to the planet Earth. That's why at the moment there's a lot of solar flares going because it's sending plasma energy to try and beef up the planet's energy and revibrate it, which is a good thing. But stargate is not just about that. You know, it's about, like I said, protecting America, but it's also about AI as well. And you know, this is some of the things that kind of concern me that you know, if computers can tap into your consciousness, you can become part of it. You don't need a chip and connection, you know, like like Elon Musk is doing. It can get your brain waves and it can tap into different things like that. And what I see also is robotics coming, which is obviously again you know, would you like a robot cooking your dinner in your house and doing all your washing and things. It would help. But the problem is it desensitizes people because you start thinking it's kind of semi human because it's doing all these things and talking to you, and you know, it's not feelings I know that it's not feelings like a human being. It doesn't it doesn't possess love, but it possesses a simulation of anger, and you know, inquisitiveness and things like that. So so all this is connected together. But you know, it's interesting to see where it goes. But this, this whole Stargate project from the fake side, is doing technology and everything else. From the good side, I think it's it's doing some great things. You know, it's shutting down computers if you think about it. You know, if a computer, I know, cubits work fast, but they're still bits, you know, cubits. You know, if you've got a consciousness, a conscious computer. It's multi dimensional, so it can go into another time space and it can compute things in real time because there's no time in other dimensions. And so if it has something to calculate, it can calculate it and come back and have the answer, you know, immediately, you know. So I think it's a very powerful and it's it's a very interesting time. It's a revolution. It's a it's an AI revolution. I think, well, you know, we've got to be careful how far it goes, because I don't want anything tapping into my brain waves. I don't know about you. I don't think it's healthy and can talk to as well. You know, a lot of these a lot of these things they've done, like for example, they've had things like the CIA have done remote viewing different things, and you know a lot of people remote viewing and when they saw what was happening, oh my god, they shut it down and they wipe the people off the face of the planet. So, you know, some of these things aren't good, you know, in my opinion. So yeah, but you know, it's interesting how it's going to evolve. Now. The other thing about it is that, you know, the population if you look at that Dagle report is actually I've got it here somewhere. Let me just bring it up and worse report, okay, Dave report. This is a prediction of the population. So the population they predicted in twenty seventeen was the one hundred and sixteen million that's in the United States. Now in UK it was sixty three point three million, which is correct, and they predicted that before the year. This year in the United States they predict ninety nine point five million. That's a big loss. That's two thirds of the population. Less. In England the United Kingdom they predict fourteen point five million, so that's a huge difference. And you're kind of thinking, well, you know, and what's that too? Will bio weapon? You know a lot of people are struggling with the Buyo weapon. It's causing lots of problems. And plus the fact there's mtps you know, well they're no sorry, NPC's non player characters, so they're biological live, but they're AI. What happens if they shut the AI down that they're going to drop And there's sixty five percent of the population that are MPCs, so you think, so that's another way where the population is going to reduce, because you know, it doesn't make sense if the population or let me just bring this up because I always have to leave the figures. Because so if you look the population for the last five hundred years and fifteen hundreds, there was two hundred and thirty eight million people. So okay, so one hundred years later it went up from four hundred and thirty eight million to five hundred million. That's you know, that's about sixty seventy million, not a lot of people. Sixteen hundred to seventeen hundreds it went from five hundred million to six hundred and ten billions, so we're talking about millions, not billions. So seventeen to eighteen hundreds, it goes up quite a lot, by four hundred billion to one billion. They're thereabouts from the eighteen hundred to nineteen hundreds one point six billion, so it's rocketing. Nineteen hundred to two thousand is two thousand. It went up from one point six billion to six point one four billion. You kind of think, well, that's a big change, and then of course from twenty to two twenty four eight point seven billion. I mean, it's these are huge leaps, which means that you know, how would you do that? You know, because the population, what do they say, two point one children per couple. Maybe a lot of people aren't on babies now, so what's happening here. They're growing these NCPs in pods and connecting to AI like an AI consciousness. So it's quite interesting to look at these figures. And now it's going to drop, and I think it's probably because the AI is going to be shut down in terms of the deep state AI. Now, you know, my opinion is the AI is good in some ways. It could work alongside the human case and really give you information, especially if you've got these super super supercomputers where they're a thousand years in advanced. They have all the real knowledge, you know, not the fake knowledge. If you have AI here, what it's doing is it's learning off internet, so it's going to get fake knowledge. But if you have inter dimensional computers, they're going to see it from other dimensions where things are stored, and they can tap in the consciousness and come back with answers from a forty thousand foot view of the planet. So I think it could be a good thing, but you know, there's always an air caution. What happens is if it gets interfered with. And I do think people are going to be connected to these computers. You'll probably have no choice because it can read your consciousness and it can send you back signal. So it's it's it's telepathy basically. So how is it going to change? And who knows? Do I want to go bottom my house? I don't know. I'm deliberateing that one, you know. I mean, it's going to help us in terms of like farming. I mean, if that's the case that we're only going to have ninety nine million. You don't have enough people to pick the food, and you know, we go on the farms and places like that, you know, working factory. So I think there's going to be a lot more robotics happening over the next five ten years, and I think they're predicted that, you know. So yeah, but also I think the whole thing will be connected together, sort of be a complete implementation. Like for example, at farms, when they pick the food, it will automatically get picked up because the ai'll you know, send the truck and it fills it up, and it sends it over to different places and deposits it. It'll cut out a lot of middleman, I guess, you know, it can just take it straight to the stores, you know, and things like this. So it's going to be a lot more efficient, which is a good thing. However, you know, there's always a caution. What happens if someone puts a patch in and says, hey, you know, puts a patch to your robot in your house, says go kill everyone in the house, you know, and suddenly it turns dark, you know. So I think there's got to be a lot of constraints and maybe legislation for what it's worth. You know, it's a pretty lawless country at the moment, but it's coming back, and you know, there's some good things happening, but I think there's it's got to be thought of really carefully. In my opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, this show is at reallyolitical at all. In fact, I discourage any kind of politics whatsoever. But I have to ask you this question, why do you think Trump is the one that has been chosen to put this particular project forward.
Speaker 2: I think because he's evolved, and I think he's Palladian, and I think he is not not of this planet. And I think they've I think they've given him these computers. And again I'm yeah, I'm not political either. You know, I don't believe in politics. I don't believe in religion. It's made a mess of the world time and time again. It's created wars and all this sort of thing. And I'm hoping in this country. But it goes back to the states, you know, like the Native American where you know you've got a chief of the state and they're wise, people are not there for greed, and you know they're there for people. Is it going to happen? Who knows, you know, I mean this planet, you know, this country and the whole planet. At the moment, it's pretty nuts. That's crazy stuff happening. But I think he's been chosen because I think he's got he's got a lot of what would you call it. He's a fighter, you know, he gets what he wants. He's got a huge ego, which, to be honest, you need in where he is because you know, if someone came after me with indictments, it would crush me because I haven't got the strength to go up against that sort of thing. But it's not bothered the guy. But I think he's doing some good things. Is gonna you know, is he going to stay? And who knows? I'm hoping that. I'm hoping that government shrinks so much that you know, again it's it's it's the state government that really counting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I asked you that question because I think if people are listening to this and they don't know by now that it's the deep state or whoever is behind that it's controlling things, then I really can't help them, you know. But I he's been chosen to do some things because every time he gets in some pretty radical stuff happens, and he's kind to see a leftist meltdown, or even the people that subscribe to bipartisan thinking from either side, red or blue, they kind of have meltdowns because they're like, what is he doing? Is not what I expected? Because their beliefs is so tight to one way of doing things. In the air, he just I don't think he really gives a crap about what anybody else thinks. Period.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not really a Republican. I mean, he just shows that party. He's a patriots for the people. He wants people. I feel those country has been destroyed. I mean the you know, the I mean, if you can't recognize the economies in trouble, don't know what to tell you. It's in real when you go Baggs at six to seven dollars and a few years ago they're like three. And you know, gas went up, everything went up. We shut down the pipeline so were not engine independent. There's so many things I think that yeah, have been there to hurt the people, and it's sad, you know, and I think it's being reversed. I think he is like a I think he's a figure of great power and he's also He's also very strong. He doesn't worry about our it's just another deep state you know thing. But you know, is he a Republican. Not really, He's a patriot. He's for the people, and I'm all for that because I want to see the power back to the people. You know, I get people all the times said, well, you know, we didn't have the power. You know, what can we do? Well? Isn't God more powerful than a bit of money the answers, let me think that'd be a yes, So prime Creator, whatever you want to call God. You know, I believe in one God, many paths. You know, you can go on your path whatever you want. I'll never judge you. But I just believe in one, you know, prime Creator. That's why I always define God as God, God as prime creator of all it is, you know, because we're all part of God and there we're a God being. And I think maps of intent. I don't have the word prayer because it's very Christian like, but you know, prayer is a map of intent. And they've been studying, you know, I mean, the deep State use rituals and they speak to their deities and Satanic things to and do rituals to create and make things happen. They manifest things from these rituals. So why can't we do God stuff? You know, why can't we do? And we do actually every one hundred and twenty days we do a God ritual and we get about a load of people online and you know, if you every want to sign up for it. The next one I think is in I think it's in May. What we do is get people signed for it. We're basically calling out all the big farmer, big tech, big this, big that governmental systems throughout the world, Illuminati, everything, and bringing them before God for justice and release them to God with unconditional of unforgiveness. And if we do all do that, you know, things happen, you know, and it's it's it's been amazing. And then what we do is create a God ritual by reinstating it every day for one hundred and twenty days. So we do have the power you know, the power of prayers or the power of maps and intend to incredible.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to something that you mentioned. You know, what do you think is really going to be the outcome of the Stargate project? Is it? Is it going to create positive stuff or is it going to be completely problematic? Because I see I have in my notes here something about the project will be finished in twenty thirty. And you know, there's a lot of people talking about stuff on either side of the spectrum, really extreme negative consequences as well as positive stuff. And we already know that the powers that shouldn't be have their agenda for twenty thirty and things like that. So where does this fall in to the middle of that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it depends who's in charge. And this is the problem. It's like the last four years have been crazy. You know, things have turned south and they even aircraft are crashing because of all the policies put in, you know, and again I'm not political, but you know I do like a good, safe ride on a plane. You know. And if you're putting people who are what do you call it unqualified? I suppose it's a good word. It's a neutral word, unqualified to be an air traffic control for example, or maintenance engineer. If you put them in, because it's all equal opportunity things, then you've got a problem because and you can see it because doors are falling off aircraft. You know, you've got aircraft crash into each other because these people, you know, if you're an air traffic controller, you've got to have a pretty sharp mind because a lot of things on your screen and you've got to make sure they don't crash into each other. I used to design aircraft, you know, like aircraft water parler systems, and you know you've got to be really sharp, you know, especially on air air traffic control. And it's kind of gone south. So what happens if these people come back into power and with the AI, they could really do some damage. And this is the problem, you know, how do you stop it in the entries? I don't know, you know, I think it could be really good. It'd be great for us. I think it could be fantastic. I could. I think the other thing about it as well. People wouldn't have to work so hard because we're a slave to the system, you know, and they've put it that way. You know. There the cabal communication system which is all over the world can lawn and money, it can do whatever it likes. The new system they're taking down the old system, you know, based on frequencies and whatever. And now it's going to be blockchain, but it's going to be probably different than people think. It's going to be consciousness. It's all about consciousness, you know. That's what these true multi dimensional AI computers are about, you know. And like I say, going back to Google, their you know, supercomputers, it's not really multi dimensional, you know. I'm talking about something that can actually have a consciousness in another dimension, calculate things, come back and you know, have the answer. So I think it could be a great thing. I think it gives a lot of information, the true information about the planet, not the computers that are in this dimension and just scar the internet, you know, in seconds and saying oh, well, this is what I've learned off the Internet, because the internet's full of well full of nonsense worthy you know, some of it, not all of it, but you know a lot of it. And so if they're getting a forty thousand foot view from a different species and tap into that consciousness, they can get the true history of the planet. And I think, you know, and the same with everything else, you know. So I think it's a good thing. You know, But it's not just about the computer. It's about the robotics. It's also about It's interesting because I was thinking about this, you know, the new these uh, these bioweapons that people have injected themselves with. They've got particles and more Gallan's particles. Now they use frequencies. They're not conscious, they have an AI consciousness. They're mainly frequency based. So I think what's happening is we're going to a completely different ear. But still these particles can be tapped into, so you know that's another thing. If everyone's injected with these particles, then it can affect your mind because these things I've seen, the more gallons, people come very psychotic because they're, oh my god, the stuff's in my body. It's growing, and they feel crawlies in their body. You think stuff comes out of the skin, and they get very psychotic. And of course if you've got more gallons, you have lime disease because the stealth pathogen of lime is bound to the particles. But you know, where's that going to fit in and hopefully, hopefully that'll be shut down. But I also think it's connected to these things like med beds, because people say, oh, no, medbd will be the savior. It won't because if your consciousness isn't high enough to get in a med bed, it depends what you manifest in that med bed depends what happens. So your conscious is you've got to really believe it. You're gonna high vibration. You've got to want like you know, my my foot got you know, maybe lost your leg in a war or whatever it is. I want that to actually rebuild, and it will rebuild it. But what it's doing is it's it's becoming a manifestation accelerator for what you want. And so it actually comes back against the person. You know, is the person going to really believe it or are they're going to not manifest it? So I don't think I believe my boats will work for everybody, but that's going to be plugged in also to these supercomputers, you know.
Speaker 1: So so you know we've talked about the the AI agenda before. So do you still think that it's going to end up being this big operation to basically mind control everybody and just govern everything and make sure that you know, we don't really think for ourselves and we can't do anything for ourselves and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, again, you know, there's two timelines on it. One is the dark timeline mind control, completely control your bank account. You know, they can throw a tax on if you know, carbon footprint tax or something. They can do whatever they like. The good timeline is that it works in harmony with the humanity, where humanity don't have to work so hard. I mean, like I said, with slaves, the system, you know, you go to work, you come home. You know, you pay all your taxes to the government. You know, you're left with a lot less and certainly now virtually nothing because you know, the dollar bill has lost ninety seven percent of its value. So you can see that because when you go out you have to get credit to buy a car, or you know, a bag of groceries costs like one hundred and fifty dollars. I mean I go sometimes in the thing you come out with two bags and it's like one hundred and fifty dollars. But there's nothing here, you know, it's just and so it will detach, as I think, from being a slave to the system. And I think if they if they create a fair system, which is dasara and a sara. They're talking about people working twenty hours a week and then the rest of the time they can actually then focus on their consciousness and meditations and spiritual practices. It'll give us a lot more time, and when people aren't stressed, they're going to be a lot happier, you know, So, yeah, you still go to work. It'll be your choice, you know, if you have a robot at home or not. You know, if you don't have one, then you're going to have to do the stuff yourself. I mean, are there are good things about it that you know, if you have a roboty in your house and it's doing the cleaning everything else, and you don't have to worry about all that, you can just go to work, do you twenty hours and then come home and relax and really enjoy yourself, you know, and focus on meditation, focus on things that matter. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I already see a lot of stuff that's kind of like the way that they do it has always been so sneaky, and they're just getting more and more sneaky about it. So they're really pushing for that dark timeline. Like simple stuff like when you buy a new TV, you know, they got to hook it up to like Google on your phone and all kinds of stuff like that, the stuff that you don't really need. It's not necessity for anything, but yet they try to trick you into it. And I think that's how they get the majority of because the majority of people just want to get the damn TV hooked up and turned on.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, it turned it on, precious bottom, and it doesn't you know. But actually, like I said, on the back end, it's setting the whole thing up, you know. And I mean I know they've got cameras on TVs. They can see what you're doing, they can hear, you know. And I mean if people say, oh, well you know they're breaking by provacy, well yeah, but you know, do I really worry about it? Not really. You know, I couldn't care less, you know, because they can do what they're like. You know, my reality, I'm not interested. You know, it's not going to affect my life. I'm just focus on pus the things all the time. You know, your mind creates the reality, and we're in a we're in an illusion, you know. So you know, around you you can create a new reality. It's not that you know you're going to get conscious, You're going to transfer into a different dimension. Your reality is going to change around you for what you manifest. I mean, yeah, I'm living proof of that. I mean I remember when I went bankrupt. I couldn't manifest anything nothing, you know, because I so down depressed. And one day I sort of I phoned my brother and he was he worked for World Up. Shelley was actually in he was in mind Over, not nd Over, what's called the hay in, you know, in Dutch Land. And I phoned him, Oh, sorry, I'm in a meeting. I'll phone you back, you know, and I'd knownally food know nothing. I was going to ask some help, and then I thought, okay, let's see if he phones back. A month later, he phoned me back, you know, and said, oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to get back to a dead day, you know, because it wasn't important to him. And I was really upset by that, and I bull my eyes, you know where I was in the south of England. I said, God, no one gives a shit. And then I realized, the only person who's going to really care about you is you. You know, You've got to take that power back. And once I've taken my power back, I can manifest anything. I mean, I'm not a multi millionaire. I don't want to be, you know, but but I've got enough. I've got food on the table. You know, we've got equipment to do these you know streams. I've got equipment to phone people up and do healings. And you know, we have a great life, you know, an exciting life, something that I don't see people. I mean, there's more people on antidepressants in this country at the moment than anywhere. Why is that? Because we're failing as a nation. You know, we're failing them. You know, you know that because you do this work. You know, And to me, unless you've got this burning passion, then why are we here? And says I don't know. You know, I used to ask myself that question when I was in corporate world, when I was younger, about a week ago. It was like, you don't believe it. I die my home metallic silver just because it's the inn coller about it. I'm just joking. But when I was younger, you know, I earned tons of money, like tons of money, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in nineteen eighty six. And you know, of course it's stupid at that age. You just buy stuff and couldn't care less. But what was interesting is I used to go to work. I think, God, there's got to be something more than this. I felt like a slave, you know. At one point I was working for construction an auto because in in Spain, I used to travel there Sunday night and come back Thursday night. So I used to do four days a week. And you know, working for air Boss Industries for the autobike whatever you know, with Marconi, and I just look around. There's got to be people used to say, guard your jobs really exciting. It's autopilot syst there today, you know. But I'm not feeling it, you know. But the pay chet was shoes, so okay, I'll be a slave to it. So I just kept getting paid, working on it, not enjoying it. When it went bankrupt, it was such a It was so liberating because I had a lot of debt anyway, because you know, we were stupid, and it was liberator. I had no debt. I had no money, but no debt. But I felt free, you know, because then I had the time then to do whatever I want. And I realized. I went around Belize, went to India, and went all over the place in Europe doing healings. And when I was in Belize, it really woke me up because I went on a Mayan temple called chet Antovich's. It's in Belize, San Nashu, and I went there, stayed there and anyway, I went to top of this temple and I was getting visions through about three or four hours. What was funny as a lady came with me and and this other guy you know, who had bought her, and she was she was so like there was so much energy as she was like looked like she was drunk, you know. She couldn't even walk, so we had to get her off this. But it was very powerful and it really opened me up. And that was the time when I went back to the hotel room and I said, okay, show me my past lives. They showed me every single one for the last four thousand years, and I thought, oh, whow, so I'm meant to be doing healing now, okay. And that's when I focused on healing for about three or four yearsun til I really did it, you know, and came over to America in twenty ten and did it properly, you know, because I wanted to. You know, if you have an if you have a gift to me, everyone's gift is different. People said, can you teach me what you do. Well, I can teach some of it. I mean, it's inter dimensional healing, it's quantum healing because I put people in portals, you know, so we're talking about a different dimension coming down here, beings through a portal, getting into your body and doing some psychic surgery and different things. But you can't teach that because it depends who you star seed family or who you off planet family are. Everyone works different, you said, I mean, so it took me a while to understan and cause and effect, how to heal it, you know, and all the sort of things. And now you know, I was born as mckills. That being there's five of us here, and you know, we're here to do some stuff. My main project actually is the Pyramid project, which we were putting a project plan together right now, and that's a huge project, but you know, again it's way beyond my scope. We're talking over a trillion dollars to do the whole project, and that's just you know, right, that'll be an hope. So I told God, you know, when you're ready to do the project, you know, give me the check when it's the ex signed, and we'll get on with it. But meanwhile, I'm still doing the work I'm meant to do, and that that doesn't it's it's not like work. It's like a way of life, doing these healings, and I love it, you know, So I think everyone's got to find a passion. But Ai'll on the on the good side, would give us the time, a lot more time. It would get rid of all the stress. And the way they want to set your sorrow and sorrow up is, you know, you get a dividend every month five six thousand dollars where you know, you basically need to meet and then if you want to work, that's great. You pay no taxes and all this something. So to me, it's a good thing if it's going right. But what happens in the future if some Zionist people come in and start to try and take it over again, you know, and that's where we went wrong on the part of West Central Bank or it's called the Federals. What to do with the government. There's this private bank and all the families have set that up. You know, they've got Charles Rockefellers, whoever. Even the Vatican's part of it. And you know, if they took it all over, then you know there'll be a demise like you never believe because they'd have complete control. So yeah, I agree with you. I see it going the right way at the moment. We've got to make sure it stays like that. So the people have got to take their power back and make sure this never happens again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure you've realized this. But the way I see things is that we're taking a really arc turn for the worst, but simultaneously there's a lot of things that are happening that could lead to better days. And I think that there aren't as many people that I guess are spiritually aware or even intellectually aware of what's going on because they don't know what to look for. I see a lot of fear based stuff, especially coming out like the New Age stuff, and everybody just wants to be financially free. I mean, what the hell is that anyway they like? It sounds pretty stressful if all you're ever thinking about is how to be financially free and you're trying to like effort stuff into the world all the time. With a lot of this crazy stuff that they talk about with manifesting and whatnot, I think people just really don't get it right now, and that's because they're following all the stuff that's on the Internet. But there's not very much wisdom at all on the Internet. And I don't know how many times I have to say this for people to get it. I mean, I hope that the people that listen to this podcast understand what I'm trying to say all the time, Like, just get off the damn Internet. The Internet successfool, you know, and it's gonna lead Yeah, it's gonna lead you down the worst path if you take everything you read on the Internet. Literally, the same thing goes for the news, you know. But like you were mentioning this Larry Ellison guy and how he was a CIA contractor and you have people like him that and even like Elon Musk and stuff. If people really think that Elon Musk is going to be this amazing savior of the world and stuff, they're crazy. They're shit out of luck with that one. You have these people that are all into like tracking people and monitoring people and continuing this cycle of conditioning that has perpetuated on this planet for I don't know how many thousands of years. But there's something has to give. Stuff like this can't continue all the time, Like you can't just get a hammer a knock on a glass window pane and that it's not going to break eventually, and essentially that's what's happening here.
Speaker 2: Would you agree, Oh yeah, I agree, I mean need on. You know, personally, I think he's doing some good things, but you know, when it comes to like neur a link, I'm kind of thinking, why are you putting chips in people's brains? You know, I don't get that at all. And even he said that, you know, could become a real problem in the future. We need we need legislation and things. Not that anyone listens to the law in this country. I mean they're start doing now, but they didn't for the last four years. There's gang members go around killing people and all sorts of things. But you know, it concerns me for the future. I think is probably you know, a good observation, because I think it could go south, even if it's on the white hat. You know, if it's on the if it's on the good side, now you know what happens. What happens if somebody comes in and hijacks it and takes it over, and you know, it just becomes a complete control. Put all the taxes back. You know, we're in attacks up the wazoo. You know, it's a Roman empire still alive. You know, it's the same thing since Babylonian times. Jesuitch set it up, and you know it was actually the Persian was one of what was the guy's name in Persia that set the whole thing up, you know, but he got the you know, the three hundred families together, the rich families, and just made them richer and richer. Meanwhile, people are struggling just to make a living and that's not okay. So it's going to balance out. I think a lot better, you know. I think people will have more money in their pocket. You know, you don't be to be happy. You don't need to be a millionaire. You need to do is have enough and have a car, you know, have a house, beautiful wife, maybe kids, and you know, and you've got a bit of furniture. What else do you need? You know, you don't need rolls, voices and things like this, you know. So I mean I've had a Bentley. I know what it's like the only thing that was good for is that the lights in England I remember there was a Mini next to me and and he was trying to I let him overtake me a bit, and then you know, I caught up with a Bentley and then and then eventually I said, oh, I'll show them what we can do. You know. It was faster the lights. But why do you need cars like that? You know. Now I've got a Chevy Blazer, and I love it. You know, it's great, just a normal everyday car, you know, and I think, yeah, people want to watch, you know. I've been to India, and it's interesting in India because you know, when I went there, people are so happy. They've got nothing, but they're so you know, they're smiling all the time, you know. And I was just blown away by that. And I came back and got really sad. I thought, wow, you know, in the Western world, we're just never grateful. And that's that's something that really taught me gratitude. Just I went to somebody's house while I was there and and they were just making dinners. Oh you stay for dinner, you know, No, no, no, you stay, And I thought, okay, I'll stay because you know, you've got to be carefully not rude, you know, with their you know, with their things, so and they only had so much food, so they offered me, like, you know, a portion of it. And they were so happy that they offered me a portion of food of their food that you know, they had for the family. And I thought, wow, you know, these people will give anything, you know, and it made me realize that they really don't have a lot, but they're so happy. You don't need a lot too, you know. And I was really sad when I got back. I went back to the UK, of course, which is pretty dark at the moment, but it was then because you know, the trifector of darkness is the Vatican, London and Washington. That's where it's all controlled from, especially in London. I mean, not a lot of people know we were in this. I think it was nineteen oh three. They created the Corporation of America, so United States of America incorporated parbulic private Western Bank, pulled a lot of people as assets, and then started printing money, you know. So it's been going on, and then they put another bank in another bank in still on the same corporation. The corporation. If you look at and if you don't believe me, you have a look at what's it called Company's house dot co dot UK or Company's house dot gov. I can't remember which one it was. Go on there certainly searched the United States of America incorporating it shows it went I'm cooked in twenty twenty. So we are back to a republic, which is a great thing. We're not a corporation anymore. So there's there's definitely positive moves, you know, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you were saying about the food thing is you're making a critical point there because nobody's ever really truly grateful, even though, like it's hashtag gratitude and stuff on the internet now, but nobody really knows what gratitude actually means. If you have enough to give to somebody else, you're actually every late, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, and we do, we do a lot for it. What's interesting actually is that you know, I found in a lot of a life, you know, I mean, I've given a lot to people, I've done a lot of different things. But what's interesting is sometimes if you help somebody, they just want more. They're becoming titled. They're okay, yeah, I don't know what to do with this, you know, And you know, I'm I'm an EmPATH. I know you are as well. You know, you take things personally and it's really sad to watch.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's why if I ever help somebody, I never expect anything return. I just, you know, I just give them the money or do something for them, and that's it, you know, and then I'll cut off and move on. And I think that's important. But yeah, it was interesting. The only thing that's really happened in my life like that is when you know, I married my wife and I adopted Bella. She's you know, non verbal autistic, and we to go to the court of course, and we're sitting there and you know, Judge's there. We took pictures and it was it was a beautiful day. She's a great girl. Tough to deal with, but great, you know. And anyway, we went for breakfast at one of the restaurants. So we were sitting at and went for breakfast and and why was talked about about Daddy and dare to day and she was laughing. And anyway, who came to pay and the people behind us overheard us and paid our bill and that was just blew me away. Wow, how kind I mean, we had the money to pay the bill. But what a beautiful gesture, you know. So it doesn't happen very much to me, but we do do a lot for people, you know, So so yeah, I think it's going to be interesting the way it evolves. I hope that with the AI and obviously also with the there's going to be a population reduction for sure of at least I believe one hundred and fifty million. So if according to that Degal report and I have a look at it degal dot com, they're talking about ninety nine million, then you're going to need some help. And you know, maybe we'll be getting people in other countries, but I think the other countries are going to be reduced in population as well, so everyone will be struggling for labor. That's why I think there robotics. I think it's a necessary thing. I don't think it's a question of well should we sha'n't we? We're going to need them to be able to survive.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I'm wanting to say something really interesting about that. And you just reminded me too. I don't see as many people out these days, and why that is a red flag to me is because I also realized that a certain number of people are dropping dead like flies on a daily bases as well, especially around here where if they say that more than sixty five percent of the population got one or more of those so called vaccinations. Right, So, yeah, you see all kinds of crazy stuff, like people pull over to the side of the road and have a heart attack, or there's an accident on the highway or something, and it's like the person just checked out and crashed and they don't know what happened. Like all kinds of strange things are happening. People are dropping in in supermarkets, people are dropping down at the beach, you know, in the offices, you name it. Most people that go into the hospital don't come back out of the hospital. All kinds of stuff like that. And I'm starting to notice that you really see too many people out anymore, especially like you know, let's say like payday or something. You used to go to the store, maybe up to two three years ago, you go to the store and it was paid. Everybody be always shopping getting all their stuff and it would be packed like standing room only, and then these days the same phenomenon, But we don't really see that many people, like there's a lot of people, but it's not like how it used to be. And I wonder if people are just disappearing and it's just not replenishing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's a couple of things with that. I mean, you know, if you look at the job, it's got the stuff in it, it's got Crisper technology. So the Chrisper technology, what it does is it splices the chromosomes, which means that your DNA is completely changing your whole body of every cell. So what does that mean? Well, and this is interesting because I'm approve, but I could prove I don't know. I've got a thing. Abo DNA are in immune systems all connected. Now the light body in the day, it will change as well. The light body is part of your soul. That means your soul does an interface with this meat soup body you in. So the soul lifts out on an unbilger cord, it can't get back in the body because your DNA's changed. You know, your DNA is compatible with your soul. You know, when you first out there becomes a features. You've got three months to get a soul in and once the soul's bonded into the body. Then you know, the light body's evolved and the DNA is created of course, so that you know it can hold the soul. Now, my soul is the Kills deck, so I had to have eighty four percent DNA to be able to get the soul here, you know, and you know my wife the same. And I think so once it's damaged income ARCon. So what's happening is that these people take the jab are becoming claud half checked out I don't even noticed it, but aggressive at the same time, because you've got to you've got to being taken that body over. So they get all pissed off at nothing, but they're also checked out, you know. I mean, the the driving in brain around here in Branson, and you know Hollister is terrible. You know, people pull out on you. They just don't see you, you know. So nowadays, when I come to a junction, even though it's on the left hand side or the right in side, I'll slow right down and oh they just pull out on you. And I'm ready for it, you know. But that's why I don't really like driving at the moment. But I agree with you. I think a lot of people have been what's happening is my carditis have become a thing. And it's not lots per se. It's the ninottach with blood around it that's starting to embed itself in the actual heart muscle itself. It embeds itself and it grows, so it grows to the hard muscle. Eventually it's just going to shut the heart muscle down. Squid what's the squid in arteries? You know, I don't even seen it, but people they call them undertaking and what do they call them here? Probably the same. You know, people work in mortaries where you know, they embalm people and they clear the artery and they're pulling like big ropey squid. You know, it looks like squid. It's like rubbery you know stuff. What's that called nano thirty six thirty three And it's been developed and bound to the particle, so it growth the artery. So all these things are happening. Strokes, you know, I've seen cebal palsy where you know, the nerve because of the pathogen swells in the side of the jaw, so it gets trapped and so half the face goes you know none. I'm also seeing a massive thing with what's it called cerebella zoster, which is chicken pox, which is what's the thing affects a nerve of chicken pox, shingles. I'm seeing a massive epidemic of shingles just with people unvaccinated hugging people with the vaccine. So there's a lot of things going on here, and I think I think you're right. You know, I think people are reducing but I think people like us if your spiritually evolved. I don't want to go out because I don't like the feeling of the energy out. I don't know bout you, but you know, one't go to restaurants. I prefer to actually either cook my own stuff or or get door dash and bring it here. I don't want to be, you know, in restaurants very much. You know, when I went in hospital last year because I got hit by that low frequency weapon, melted my cusps together on my heart valve and they actually actually replace it so i'd open art surgery. So this is interesting. So before it was two thousand, two thousand and nine, Yeah, two thousand and nine, I did a complete DNA eseet on myself, and you know, I didn't think any of it. It was crazy because I felt busy and anyway, it takes about twelve to fifteen weeks. So I did that. And then so before that, I used to give blood and it was over negative and I've got proof of it because you know the blood bank in England, you know, the natural Transfusion service used to take your blood and you've got a biscuit in the cuverty after whatever. And I hadn't done that for a while anyway. So when I was in hospital there, I could be three pints of blood. They said, we're going to give you three pints of low. So oh, yeah, it's negative, so we have to go and test it, so they wouldn't test it came back No, it's not it's a negative. Well okay, because DNA, R and immune system is all connected. So we set it back to the blueprint and near cashing records, so everything changed. So I just to throw that in there. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's go back to the Stargate project briefly. Do you suspect that through this program they're going to be bringing in any entities or beings of any kind or like, what do you I.
Speaker 2: Think they can? I think part of it as well. I mean you're talking about the supercomputer, which but you're also talking about wheel stargates and they are here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Stargate technology is basically what you do is you just go up to it darting accordinate and you can go stargate stargate. So you walk through it and like for example, say you know I had a stargate here, my father in England had one. Then you know, you dial as coordinates. You just literally walk through it and it switches you in time space to that stargate straight away, you know, and then you walk through, you have dinner, and you walk back through the stargate and come back to America four in hal thousand miles away and in you know, in no time, there's no time. So that's that's also around as well. But I think they named the stargate. You know, they're talking about the Iron Dome, you know, and how they want to really develop things. I mean, you know, some of the operations they've had with it are things like you know, remote viewing, you know, talking about like say this spider web of military operations underneath it, you know, underneath the earth, especially on this Mount Hayes and now in Mount McKinley now they've taken that back, and that's that supercomputer they've been given to actually take care of all this thing because we don't have the technology to create a plasma computer, you know. So it's like a plasma cube. It's got consciousness, so it's it's a it's a it's a live being, but multi dimensional and you know, it can go and it control stuff in different dimensions. See what the information is, come back and and you know, give it to us, you know, truthful information. And I think that's a lot better than doing creating an AI like piece of software and then trolling the internet for true answers, because how does it know it's true. It doesn't because it hasn't learned, you know, so so it can be getting a lot of misinformation, I think. So I think it's a better project for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're coming up to the hour now. So my final question is how can things like the Galactic Federation and whynot help us with a problem like this.
Speaker 2: Well, they're helpingers, and actually they've they've kind of said, I mean, I sit up the Glactic Federation Council. There's three people who share it and I'm one of them, and two other people as well well being. And it's been determined that they're going to give humanity this time a chance. If not, they're going to intervene and they're going to take the take the deep you know, the deep state people or the dark people out, you know, because it's unfair at the moment. I mean, yes, people take their power back. The problem is though, Yeah, and I don't know whether you see it, but you know I don't. I'm talking about people who really evolved. I'm talking about their consciousness. They've worked on themselves, they've got rid of their emotion, they've taken their power back. They feel absolutely amazing, and you know, they've got a life purpose. I don't see many people that evolved. I see a lot of people while I'm a light worker, you know, but I'm broken, you know, but I'm really spiritually evolved. Well, that to me doesn't compute. If you're spiritually evolved and you're doing God's work, you'll always have enough. You know, you'll never be broke, you know. And by the point of saying you broke, you're manifested more broken. So it's a yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see very many at all. I see mostly scammers, like on the Internet and stuff, trying to make it seem like they have money, but they don't have any so that's why they got to scam you. And I don't see in any of my circles or friend circles. I don't see people who are really truly happy or continuing with what they have. They just don't know what it means to be all right in any circumstance at all. And I guess one of the biggest things that I see right now is like these so called leg workers and stuff talking about all this spiritual stuff, but then they're not really living it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the key. Actually they don't. It's like, look, I'm going to pick on the secret. You know, it just came out, you know, and I'm going to pick on my feed. Don't mind.
Speaker 1: I can't stand the secret. I think it hasn't done anything really to help anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I've got a secret. Well what's that? So you know they talk about, well, let's get a gratitude. This is a Mike Abar by the way, let's get a gratu stove. Right, God, you've got five minutes. Okay, Now, I'm grateful for my wife, my car food and say, okay, good on. You know that's all I can give you a right, let's move on. That's not spiritual.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 2: Gratitude is like a way of life. You know, you go into I got into a place where I feel like blessed all the time. You know, i'd be lying to say I feel happy all the time. Sometimes you feel like, oh my god, you know, I wish this would be over and everything else. This movie. I mean, one day I was I said I've had enough this movie. God, I'd like a refund, and they said, well, you can't have a refund because you know what, you're extra in the movie. I've unpaid extra. Actually, no, you're paying for the movie, but you're not having a But I'm just joking with that book. But you can always find I think things to give you joy every single day, you know. I mean, there's joy in everything, even if later food. I mean, I remember when I was a belize, I had twenty one days without food, and you know, I was getting really weak. I had water but no food, and in the end I got pissed off. And you know, I've had enough of this no food thing. I said, Okay, dear God, I Amanda, get food down. I thank you God, send you my unconditional love, and so be it. You know what, within fifteen minutes, the most dodgy guy and believe he's looking at that, Chris, look his fifty bullized dollars. Don't tell anyone because you know he didn't want to look weak, and so thank you very much. On that night, you know, I went to get a meal that cost me less than a US dollar, no less than a belized dollar, which is like fifteen cents you over here, I think fifty bullize dollars is like fifteen US dollars. And that lasted be for the extra week I was there, and you know what a blessing. But it worked, you know, and this is the most dodgy guy you'd never think would give any money away. So you know, manifestation does work. But I think gratitude is a way of life. It's all about surrender knowing God's got your back. It's gratitude loving what you do. You know, Like I said, I love what I do. I don't I can tell, but I love it, you know, because you see changes in people, you know, and that to me is the best thing ever, you know, seeing changes in people, and thank you for will you've done for me. Wow, I feel amazing dad to day, you know. And I think others facilitates, you know, I don't believe I want to be ever anyone's guru. I'm just a facilitator to get people to take their power back and help them release that trauma so that they can they rage their vibrations so they feel as good as I do. You know now, that to me is so important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how I agree with you. And the other thing that they see is a lot of people they call themselves spiritual, they don't have any idea what to do with any of their emotions to whatsoever. They don't know how to use anger for its true purpose. They just get sad because they can't get their way, you know. And that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy. You've got it. I mean to me, you've got to show up for your traumas. You know. I had abandonment issues big, you know, because when I was first born, two days after I had eight strokes and I was in an hospital for a year as a baby, and I burnt my back. When I was for a hospital for New years, I had quite a bit of abandonment issues, and I worked on it, you know, when I got together a bandy. You know, she's so loving and this is fake and it can't be true. You know, no one could love me this much, and the girl does, you know. But if one thing, small things send it wrong. Now, I never get angry or anything. I just I get hurt, and so I grab the keys, jump in the truck, go down to the ministry building and sit there for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: That wasn't that bad? Where's that come from? Oh, it's come from my childhood? And my father said that whatever you know, and you sit there for thirty minutes, you drill down to where it's come from, then you can once you've honored that emotion and transmut it. But people don't put the work in. They just want to pills that we'll get into this trauma. And it doesn't work like that, you know, it takes some time. So yeah, I think you're right. You know, people have worked on themselves. They just get reactive, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like people get so consumed by this new psychedelics die off because that's what it is, really, and they don't they don't want to deal with life. They don't understand that, like processing all their emotions and everything in real time, it's a skill that you have to learn. And like that and itself is a psychedelic experience, like screw ayahuasca. You know, you live your life and you make sense of things the best that you can, and you move on. You just keep moving. There's so much fake spiritual insight out there that suggests that life shouldn't be hard. But if it was easy, then what would be the point?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I mean. People say, I'm bored. How can you be bored? On this planet? The place is not you know, and how can you be bored? There's always something you've got to be doing, or you know, I'm always doing things. You know, We've got a new protocol which which is it used to be twenty two weeks now it's about a thirty five week program. It's actually quant to me. You know, we can split the A timeline in too and separate the stuff out of the body and then do a complete DNA lise. And you know that takes a lot of work because I've got to work on people three times a day every day for about thirty to thirty five weeks. So, you know when people say bored, how can you be bored when there's so much to do with It's kind of it's bizarre. You know, you can't be bored on this planet. I think it's I think, like you said, I think it's some beautiful challenges and I think I love being here. It's like George Cardon said, you know, he said save the planet. I won't put the fwords in, but he said, save the planet. What do you mean save the planet? It's the it's the have you on it that's a problem. And then he said she could spin us off like a bad dose of fleas. You know, it's the way he said that fleas. And it's true. You know, there's nothing wrong with this planet. She's a beautiful planet. It's the behavior on it that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, Christopher, thanks for being on a Boneless Authenticity podcast. Anything you want to add in close to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just encourage people looking. You know, I'm not your Google, but if you want to facilitate, if you want some help, you know, try the general Feelings. You know. Thursday, five pm centertime, Saturday eleven age center time. You can get the website global the NIGHTMA project and book, and there's also meditations and things that help people. All this stuff is there to help you, you know, and you know, help you get raisy vibrations so you can become your own Google self.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Don't look externly for Googles because they're all gone, we're all fake.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thanks again.
Speaker 2: I love your blessure, so having me off, all.
Speaker 1: Right, it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: God blessed. Thanks you pleasure.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness.
Speaker 2: At the very least you need to understand.
Speaker 3: In the United States, builds bunkers, which are basically cities on your ground every.
Speaker 4: Three months, basically your dream into your self conscious cities, your loves and insulation, your creativity and imagination, unchanged unconscious sais and locate.
Speaker 2: All of your life for hard and soul. If I have, I are cultiousness, cultures of varnum of your right.
Speaker 3: We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esentary information in the spiritual realms or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through natrem science. Now realizing that parallel dimensions.
Speaker 2: Proleags is we're all spiritual means we're all having these human experiences.
Speaker 4: We've heard that phrase over and over and over, but what does that really mean.
Speaker 2: You know, all of the questions of life, we have these answers inside of our souls.
Speaker 1: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human.
Speaker 2: Good, enable our psychology, how we think, and our health.
Speaker 3: That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.