Speaker 1: Carl must slider again, must Jean, Yeah, it's strange spad.
Speaker 2: Is this noniche spad? We have no field side.
Speaker 1: Nine nine himus kins the yat skin.
Speaker 3: Hemus adverse to drinking Cauvin. He must fine Kaufen.
Speaker 2: But chef lang.
Speaker 1: Is abohid armed commed and fro in from wur and the heist air Achzi Kennon in highs Bill Jamison.
Speaker 2: Bill Jamison is oren Freud from Mire.
Speaker 4: In this conversation you heard the wour which means for a visit.
Speaker 1: Malsu carl Imosia slider again, must Gene, Yeah, it's strange spad.
Speaker 2: Is this do no niche spad? We have no field side.
Speaker 1: Nine nine himus kin yet skiin it most adverse to drinking kaufen. It was wine Kaufen.
Speaker 2: But if you chef the sinder nor lang net.
Speaker 3: Wi is about armed commed and.
Speaker 2: Friend for me and the heistia.
Speaker 3: As Ken and high still Jameson.
Speaker 2: Bill Jameson is doren f fan Mia.
Speaker 4: We've rang the what is your name or literally how are you called?
Speaker 2: Been? The be hecen the Weizachman.
Speaker 5: My name isiser we fraged Man and what is your name.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Suppose you're talking with an acquaintance. How does he ask you VI fact? Do you like it in Germany?
Speaker 2: You failed us in an Indutchland? You failed us in an Indutchland?
Speaker 4: Then the yes, I like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, escafatma, Yeah, escafat mia.
Speaker 2: A fract.
Speaker 4: Do you have a lot of work today?
Speaker 2: Ask?
Speaker 4: Literally? Have you today a lot of work?
Speaker 2: Hams? The had to feel abite Hams the how to feel abite.
Speaker 3: Ant ze No, not today, nine honish.
Speaker 4: But tomorrow I have a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Aber morgen habit feel abed?
Speaker 4: How do you say, but tomorrow I have a lot of work? Be careful of the word.
Speaker 1: Order Aba morgen habit, feel abed, haba ish aba morghabit, I feel abad aba morgenhabit, I feel abad.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Morgan Froux, Morgan Freux Unfortunately, Clida Lida frank Zi.
Speaker 4: Have you seen Bill Jamison already?
Speaker 1: Hamsy Bo Jamison shong Zene, Hamsybo Jamison, Shoan Zene.
Speaker 4: Have you seen him?
Speaker 3: Hams the ingasine in Hams the Ingasene.
Speaker 4: Visact Ibukanta, Yes, I saw him yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had been guessed on gazine. He ha been Gazene. You have been guests on gazine. His wife is Swiss, right, we don't want the bitter sign of house Schweitzer, sign of Frau schweizeren seven schweizeren, sign of how is schweitzerrenhar sign of how is schweitzerrennish far.
Speaker 4: Zangzi. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I know him, I kenne inn, I kenne inn, but his.
Speaker 4: Wife I don't know. Be careful of the word.
Speaker 3: Order abba, then fra kennist kenne isch.
Speaker 1: Aba, then fra kennist abba, then fra kennist. He's American, Yeah, it is Americana. He's not Swiss.
Speaker 3: Yeah is Kinschweitzer, kins Schweizer, Yeah is Kinschweiitzer.
Speaker 4: Do you remember how to say American when referring to a woman.
Speaker 2: Americana?
Speaker 4: Then now say Swiss referring to a woman.
Speaker 2: Schweizeren, schweizeren h.
Speaker 4: Vizek ivukanta.
Speaker 6: His wife is Swiss. Sign of frauis chwitzeren vizac man my wife.
Speaker 2: Mine frau.
Speaker 4: His wife.
Speaker 2: Sign of Frau.
Speaker 4: I believe his wife is Swiss.
Speaker 2: Klaubas and aphraus chwitzeven klaubas and a phraust schwitzern.
Speaker 4: Your acquaintance wants to ask you if you have time for coffee. Repeat the German word for coffee coffee.
Speaker 2: They are coffee.
Speaker 4: The fact air do you have time?
Speaker 2: Hums inside?
Speaker 4: Do you have time to drink a coffee? We don't call and see.
Speaker 2: Hums in side and coffee's a drinking and in coffee a drinking hums inside and coffee it's a drinking.
Speaker 4: We fact apicanta. Do you have time to drink a coffee?
Speaker 2: Hums its side and coffee a drinking hums it side and coffee a drinkin with me? Met meya, mit meya, and then coffee met me at a dwinkin, and then coffee met me at a drinkin. Want to exact man at my place, Buy meya, buy mea.
Speaker 4: Do you have time.
Speaker 2: Hums it side.
Speaker 4: To drink a coffee with me? Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 2: And uncoffeement meats a drinking and uncoffeement meats a drinking.
Speaker 4: The antohoton zy, I have no time.
Speaker 3: Weyah a kind of side kind of side.
Speaker 4: To drink a coffee.
Speaker 3: And coffee a drinking and coffee a drinking.
Speaker 4: It's saying z I don't have time to drink a coffee.
Speaker 1: I hab a kind of side and cofie to drinking. I hab a kind of side and kafe to drinking.
Speaker 4: I have to go into town.
Speaker 3: He was in the stuttgain He was in the stuttgain.
Speaker 4: Zagen. Unfortunately, I have no time to be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: Lighter harbor is kind of side harbor ich laider hab kin inside.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine is coming for a visit.
Speaker 3: H and find from me a comsubizur. Sue bizur, sou bizore.
Speaker 1: Comte and find from me a comsubizur, and foind from me a comsubizur.
Speaker 4: Vis are THEI for a visit.
Speaker 3: Sue bizur to sue bizur.
Speaker 4: I don't have time.
Speaker 3: Chabakinda sight.
Speaker 4: Because a friend is coming, be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: While enfreun comte comte, while enfreun comte.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine and.
Speaker 5: And we fracked ibucanda, do I know him? Keemehen keemehm.
Speaker 4: Zangzi, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Iklawenicht iklawenicht.
Speaker 4: Wesactman a little bit of time.
Speaker 3: And be inside.
Speaker 4: I have perhaps a little time.
Speaker 1: Ichabo flighted and bes inside filighed ihabo flished and bes inside. For a coffee, find coffee.
Speaker 3: For inen for inn in coffee.
Speaker 4: Yes, I can drink your coffee with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can uncuffyment in drinking mid en, Yeah, it can uncuffyment in drinking visac man at your place, buy enen, buy enen.
Speaker 4: Now suppose you're in a restaurant and would like to order something to drink.
Speaker 5: Stands is for this isn't an animal restaurant on the mention at us to drinking stain.
Speaker 4: Your acquaintance asks you, would you like a glass of wine?
Speaker 2: We don't the merchant the Young Glass Wine and glass and glass wine mertions the Young Glass Wine.
Speaker 4: Note that ofv is understood. We've racked epicanta. Would you like a glass of wine?
Speaker 2: Merchants, the Young Glass Wine merchants the Young Glass Wine.
Speaker 7: Say yes gladly, yeah, Gannon. Here's how to ask for the wine list.
Speaker 2: Divine carter bitter di carte. Divine carter bitter.
Speaker 8: Carter means menu or list of foods or beverages them the wine list, divine carter.
Speaker 4: Would you like red wine?
Speaker 2: Vid merch the hord Wine Hot hort wine merch the rd wine, say red wine, hot wine, dear hot wine.
Speaker 4: Or white wine?
Speaker 2: What avice wine? Vius bius wine say white wine, vice fine, dear vice wine. How would you say red hot say white vius?
Speaker 4: How does your acquaintance ask for the wine list?
Speaker 2: Divine carpeter, divine carpeter.
Speaker 4: He asks you would you like red wine or white wine?
Speaker 2: Merchanzi road wine, no de ice wine? Merchanzi wrote wine, no de ice.
Speaker 4: Wine, zangzi red wine, please.
Speaker 3: Hold wine bitter.
Speaker 4: I always drink red wine.
Speaker 3: We don't them road wine. Imma, imma ah trinerma road wine always Emma emma.
Speaker 4: And what are you.
Speaker 3: Drinking vastrink z nvastrink z.
Speaker 4: Also a glass of red wine?
Speaker 2: Oh ine?
Speaker 3: Glass, hold wine, d glass ord wine.
Speaker 4: I never drink red wine.
Speaker 2: VI is drinking me ord wine? Me is sdrinking e rord fine.
Speaker 4: Never me.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 4: I always drink white wine, ch drinking my voice wine.
Speaker 9: When it's time to go, you say, unfortunately, I must go now, Ladra mouzayette skin, ladra mouzayete skin.
Speaker 4: Ibicanta's act. Yes, you must go.
Speaker 2: Ja a zi musngien.
Speaker 4: Because a friend of yours is coming for a visit.
Speaker 2: While en franfon En So bezur comte bur comte.
Speaker 4: We never have enough time.
Speaker 2: Beamnignuzite ni.
Speaker 3: But say.
Speaker 2: Abazangzi, Abazagzi, who is your friend? There is dear friend there?
Speaker 4: What his name?
Speaker 2: The highest ear.
Speaker 4: Antwalden Z You don't know him?
Speaker 3: The canons? The canons.
Speaker 4: Really not.
Speaker 3: Berklenist.
Speaker 4: Now imagine you and a German acquaintance are in a cafe.
Speaker 5: Stanziz for the and Androida Bakanda, then anam cafe Frangzi.
Speaker 4: Say do you have a little bit of time?
Speaker 3: Sangzi, I'm the ambassent side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shall ben busy inside for room?
Speaker 4: Would you like to drink a coffee with me?
Speaker 3: Mention the n coffee met me a drinking.
Speaker 4: Or a glass of wine?
Speaker 3: Order and glass wine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, drinking the glass wine?
Speaker 4: So salmon, say, here is the wine list, here'st Vene.
Speaker 2: Carter, Dunker Stringer and Rode wine sell.
Speaker 4: No, I'm drinking white wine.
Speaker 3: Nine is drink of ice wine.
Speaker 4: I never drink red wine.
Speaker 3: Is drink an old wine?
Speaker 4: Ask what time is it now?
Speaker 3: If it was?
Speaker 2: Is this not rich bed?
Speaker 4: Ask how long are the shops still open? Nah means still as well as.
Speaker 3: Yet belong as chef to knock offn it.
Speaker 4: Sets for business hours. People in German speaking countries use the twenty four hour official time. Six pm becomes Artzenua saying well, here's the wine.
Speaker 3: I'll do here is divine.
Speaker 4: Yeah post Ask what does the word post mean?
Speaker 3: Paspadota does what post.
Speaker 10: Espedotat Here's to you or to cheers, Say well, cheers, ilzo post.
Speaker 3: Post.
Speaker 4: This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.