Speaker 1: Let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll jerk my dick off or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associopath. Any thrashed reship, any trash ship. You're a worst friend. Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with you Listen, you're a worst friend. With Shane and Matt, I'm met. I'm joined today by my friend and co host, a man with one thousand and one bottles of lube in his house. Ladies and gentlemen, Shane.
Speaker 2: One thousand and one bottles of lube and one brand new Tesla.
Speaker 1: Go to your worstfriend dot com, follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram at worst friend Cast. Most importantly, go to patreon dot com slash worst friend Cast. From now on, we'll be moving one percent of the proceeds into a fund that I am calling get mad at Tesla now too, Like I have a hybrid, which I personally think is a better option because I don't get all my fuel from all that nasty coal and whatever they make electricity with. But most importantly our Patreon, you're gonna get a bonus episode every week. You're gonna get access to everything ever recorded, entirely commercial free. I'm already looking at one of the recorders, Shane, and it's not moving, So we're really gonna hope this is going well and recording uh Patreon normally supposed to go yep, slash worst Friend cast. I swear to god I would pay upwards of to eighty dollars to have someone just set this up so I don't have to deal with this fucking ass eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the geek squad won't even fucking pluging an HDMI for eighty dollars.
Speaker 1: Why'd you just get all fast? Now?
Speaker 2: Oh? The i'd I sound fast now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh well just leave it. It sounds good.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good enough for me. Fuck So, anyway, did you see any of this Diddy stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh? I heard he diddled?
Speaker 1: Okay, good. When did we originally start talking about this.
Speaker 2: Couple weeks ago? Was Diddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that it six weeks or so? We don't go back any further. I guess not. Black Stuff's not really on my radar. That's no offense, it's.
Speaker 2: Just not Yeah. Well, I mean every time there's a new Medea movie that's a big deal. But well, I get excited for that, sure, yeah, but crimes and like all the prison population, all you know, like drug reform, all all the shit that involves a lot of black people, It's like, fuck off.
Speaker 1: I worked at AMC when the first Tyler Perry movie came out. It was A Diary of a Mad Black Woman, was the first one.
Speaker 2: I think that's the I think I've seen two of his movies and that's one of them.
Speaker 1: So I turned to Bland Drew that night and I was like, Yo, what the fuck is this movie? Diary of a Mad Black Woman? I probably made some sick, hilarious joke saying something super cool, you know, like, oh, it's like this black guy, I know he's got a mad black you know, something cool. And I was like, this shit's I mean, what is no one gonna see this movie? Like what is this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Every single show sold out all weekend long, and I think we had to move it to a bigger theater. It was crazy, just the old black ladies who fucking came to that and we're like, I mean two for the Medea movie and I don't even think Medea was in that movie.
Speaker 2: She was she was a minor character, I think.
Speaker 1: Really, oh see, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Medea was already a character like in the Black Sphere because Tyler Perry had been like doing it on as a play, I think. But yeah, I remember that too. That was like, yeah, they had the theaters crammed full, like they were, you know, two to a seat, you know, forced to sit in chains on top of each other and each other's filth and sweat, you know, like they were ruel. And then yeah, it was just like it was so popular that they like they crammed them all into the bigger theater too, because it was it was like the AMC AMC theater. They changed the the C to an S and it was Amistad the cinema for a weekend.
Speaker 1: Pull your mic down just a little bit. There you go. Maybe I don't know, it might sound that's better. Yeah, that's better. There you go. You have a weird echo now too, but that's okay, Yeah, there you go. So yeah, I worked that fucking movie. There's nothing else to that. I don't even know how we got to that.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about black culture, which I refer to as the Blackest Sphere.
Speaker 1: In the Blackest Sphere. Okay, well I did just name that episode the Natalie Holloway Cinematic Universe, so I probably won't be calling this one the Blackest Sphere, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that was for the sphere at the Vegas the Dome or whatever. They were about the Blackest Sphere, but they wanted to include all races, you know, they didn't want to just play Medea Chris Tucker movies. Yeah, Medea Friday and Bernie mac specials.
Speaker 1: Chris Tucker pre hanging out with Epstein. That was the thing, man, could.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, he's only done like weird Christian movies since then, right?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if he was just the one normal dude on the plane and there's Kevin Spacey, Bill Clinton and fucking Jeffrey Epstein, Like, I don't even know how he fits in with that equation in and of itself.
Speaker 2: That's another one of those things that Lex Friedman softballed Kevin Spacey on. He's like soul, what was with the jet and Kevin Spacey's like, look, I didn't even know him. You know. In Hollywood people fly on each other's jets. I just I saw him there and I flew in the jet. You know, I didn't go to his island. I didn't get a massage. I definitely didn't fuck any kids. And Lex's like, all right, good enough for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah see that's not that's not his job, right, his job to be real bold. I agree with you. I want to see the other one. That's why I don't watch Lex Friedman. But normally you only get one interview and maybe not even a release form. If you fucking you know, go hard at him. You fuck kids, you liar, you lying these a shit, you know you fucked kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like Lex could have just been like, why should I believe you? And Kevin could have been like because I would never lie, and then he could have been like all right, you know, but it's like he just like, I I'm man. That interview pissed me off because it's like he really did just believe everything, and Kevin said, I guess I could just look it up and fact check it. But it's like, dude, Kevin, I know you did something. Look at you.
Speaker 1: Now. Do you think Diddy is gonna end up being more like the the Kevin Spacey or the Epstein, Well, I think Diddy's innocent. Oh really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like someone could have planted all the lube and the dildos and the videos of him fucking kids and recording other people fucking while he jerked off that were stored on SD cards in his night side table. Like sure, someone could have just planted all that.
Speaker 1: At your age now and your level of maturity, I guess I would say, how much money do you think you could handle if you had fuck you money? How long do you think you'd live.
Speaker 2: If I okay, say okay. The first question was a different question than what you just asked. The first question is how much could I handle? And which is either entirely too much or not enough? Like I'm either I either have musk money, which I can only fuck up through just buying big companies and tanking them. You know which SpaceX and Tesla I don't think are going to tank, so you know, he's got a ways to go before he destroys everything. But it's like I would have to have all the money to be like feeling set, you know, like one or two billion dollars. I think I could easily fuck my life up, and those the lives of those around me and not die. I like.
Speaker 1: I like that. You can't just be a fucking heart attack. You also have to be a cancer. Not only will I fuck my life up, I will fuck up the life of everyone around me as well. I might get lower text.
Speaker 2: I pull you in.
Speaker 1: If this stays positive, we're all gravy. If this goes negative, it goes negative for everyone. Baby.
Speaker 2: Huh, you just described my whole, like my outlook for the last thirty six years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't need to shrink anymore. I'll just break that down for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm gad. I think I don't. Yeah, like, I'm just like, yeah, I'm just a piece of shit a lot of the time. But I'm accepting that now so I can fix it, hopefully or not. But who cares, You're fine, Yeah, yeah, I'll be all right. But but yeah, I just think if I had all the money that I could just keep spending and spending and spending, and I could just find new habits and new fun things that I could keep spending on ad infinitum. You know, oh god, Yeah, if I had whatever that amount of money is, that's what I would need. But if you fucking stuck me with like ten million or something. Dude, I would have to kill. I would have to find a way. I would have to have a contingency. Like, Okay, if I get down to one hundred thousand, I just take all of it and I buy all the drugs. You know, I buy eighty thousand dollars worth of stimulants. Then I buy ten thousand dollars worth of armaments, and then I buy ten thousand dollars worth of Lamborghinis, and then I fucking.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars with a Lamborghinis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna make them, you know, self driving, like autonomous, you know, because this is the future, and I'm gonna I'm gonna stage like a coup, you know, like I'm gonna mount my own insurrection, like all my Lamborghini gun vehicles.
Speaker 1: The fuck you talking about? Who's even riding with you.
Speaker 2: And your crew? The National Card doesn't they are autonomous Lamborghinis.
Speaker 1: It's me.
Speaker 2: It's just I made them drones, so I'm making killed those making killdozers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't buy any Lamborghinis for the remaining twenty thousand dollars. I just want a bunch of Lamborghini bodykits on old fybrid.
Speaker 1: Why be fucking what do you need to be Lamborghinis just.
Speaker 2: Because they're cool?
Speaker 1: They look, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Most cars don't come in orange.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Fucking being cool is what got you from ten million down to one hundred grand and planning on somehow what takes billions of dollars for of the technical research to do. You're gonna automate weaponized Lamborghinis. You're gonna do this all for a one hundred I don't even think one hundred grand. I think like fifty grand.
Speaker 2: I think he spent.
Speaker 1: Another I think you spend another fifty on drugs somewhere.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, well that's the contingency, right because if, like the war that I'm staging doesn't succeed, right like, and the cops don't kill me in the process, I gotta do all the drugs.
Speaker 1: Why don't you buy fucking twelve dollars worth of fentanyl and you'll be good. You'll need ten grand with the cocaine.
Speaker 2: I don't want to mess with that stuff. It seems so dirty.
Speaker 1: Cops walk in, you just rail a fat line of fendy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to bring anyone else with me. The cops are going to touch my skin and then have a reaction sweat.
Speaker 1: I hope they don't. I hope they fucking just burn your house down with you inside of it. I think that's how it should be when we when someone dies, just burn the house down around them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, with the people still in it.
Speaker 1: Fuck it? Who cares? Clear it away? Build a new one. Let one of the big boys like Toll Brothers come in and put one up.
Speaker 2: Go pick all that trash out of the ocean, and build a house out of that.
Speaker 1: They're doing that in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I heard, Oh good, that's good man, that's someone's doing something about that trash.
Speaker 1: What Bill Maher had someone on the other day that I wanted to know if you thought they were credible or not. John travll No, it was a climate change guy, and.
Speaker 2: He's probably a fucking jerk. Uh Scott throwing soup on paintings.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he was a he was a you're being frantic for nothing, chill out, or or all of your solutions are dog shit. Well I think that was it. It's not a denial that it's happening. It's that any of the current programs we have in place for it are ridiculous and should not be funded.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, not that they shouldn't be funded, but that they should if they're going to be funded, that the restrictions put in place should be adhere to. So like at this point, there's no there's no actual what is the word I'm looking for enforcement? Right, So you have companies like Exxon and BP and stuff or whoever the fuck BP is? Now? Are they still BEP? Didn't they change? They change their name again? I don't know. Oh, either way, these guys every year they are required to release a certain amount of particulates or less, you know, like there's a maximum that they're allowed to release into the air, and they release so much more than that. And the reason they are allowed to do this without being fined is because these companies invest a certain amount of money each year into technologies that eventually, someday, hypothetically could be used to capture all the carbon they're emitting. So for every dollar that they are, every dollar yeah that they're that they essentially emit into the air, if they invest that into future technologies, they don't have to pay the penalty, right, which is great, you know, like all this stuff, it's it's developing stuff, but all this a lot of this stuff might not even come to fruition, right, Like, it's it's just hypothetical. Shit. Carbon capture is a necessity, right, Like, we're gonna have to do carbon capture, especially if we're gonna keep burning fossil fuels, which is a possibility, right, So we're gonna have to figure out a way to capture this carbon. Even if any of the prototypes or designs or any of these projects that people are talking about as being feasible, even if they take off and they work, none of them are gonna be on the ground for like another twenty or thirty years. So it's like these guys are basically getting no penalty, right. I think it's that's a big reason why they're still able to release so much stuff. I think the incentive would be a fuck, we don't have We don't want to pay this fine, right, Like, who cares how much we're investing, We don't want to pay this fine. But then it's like, well, how do you get them to invest in the carbon capture? I feel like paying the fine is enough, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't, No, I don't think it makes sense to like what is the fine going to. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: The fine should just be going to the government putting more money into actual carbon capture or actual green energy. So for instance, like more electric vehicle chargers that are you know, like you know how they we have like telephone poles, we have fire hydrants, we have phone booths, all these things. Will phone booths are addict Well, no, because Bell used to be a public utility, so that's why the phones were put everywhere. But then it was it was made private and something. No Bell is still private.
Speaker 1: Or well it's now Bell is at and t Yeah, okay, yeah, I went through a bunch of different things.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, got it. So the the point I'm making is like there are feasible green options. There's things you could do with the money. I'm not going to pretend to have all the answers for that, but there's already a quote unquote solution in place to get this carbon capture shit rolling. And I feel like the offsetting is a big part of why it would take a long time. There is the fine in place, but then there's the allowance. You know, like if you invest, you don't pay the fine, they're just going to keep investing, you know, like they're already just abusing hold on, op Sorry, someone texted me. I thought it was important. It's some political shit, goddamn, But yeah, it's not even a big deal to me anymore, because at the same time, I also have a view like you shouldn't really be too frantic, right, Like you should be practical and you should be solutions and goal oriented. Right. So it's like, if you see that the government is not doing a lot to face the impending climate crisis, right, Like, what can you do? I feel like my plan is within the next twenty to thirty years, I want to move to Hawaii. Right, So if you are in a state like Florida, which is doomed to be underwater in one hundred two hundred years at least the coasts, maybe start thinking, like maybe I could retire in Nebraska, set up routs there so my kids don't drown, you know, when they're taking their kids to school. It's just like simple shit like that I think is actually a practical approach for the everyday person when it comes to climate changed. There's no reason for us to freak out and get psychotic about it, right, Like, we see the government is not moving quick and we see like science telling us, okay, this is what could happen. You find your local area, see what some predictions are for your area, Like if you're in the Middle East, you're already sweltering hell hole, is going to be an even more sweltering hell hole in the next forty years. Maybe think about, you know, moving to Germany.
Speaker 1: But why in France? Why did he need so many bottles of lube?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, because have you ever tried to get into a butthole in the shower. It's harder than just like going no lube on the bed, you know, like the water actually makes more friction somehow. So you got to get this nice silicone, you know, like it's slippery shit, you know, for the butthole in the shower.
Speaker 1: I just I usually just use diarrhea.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a meat joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine, okay, my diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's fair because I would use someone else's.
Speaker 1: I mean either that implies I would either be getting fucked in the ass or that I would sit in my own hand and then use it as lubricant.
Speaker 2: That's immediately what I thought when you said it the first You didn't.
Speaker 1: Even think about the gay thing. No, no, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I just figured that's like, you know, like par for the course. When you're fucking in the ass so much that you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be covered in diarrhea, it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like a plunger, right, like you ever, just like a plunge your toilet and then you you uh, you know, nine times out of ten, all this stuff goes down the tube and it's like, Okay, the plunger is functioning as it's needed, you know.
Speaker 1: As intended.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, But other times you you plunge and then it starts backing up for some reason, and it's like, oh no, it's diarrhea on my dick. No, did I ever tell you about that time in my house here? This house, fuck, we had maybe lived here a few years, and I've had backed up toilets before, but I've never had a toilet overflow. And wait, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Are you on a sewage system or a septic sewage?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I've had a toilet overflow once when I was a kid, and I remember my dad standing around the rim of the toilet with a towel being like no, no, and the water was like creeping up, you know, over the rips.
Speaker 1: You know what you gotta do. You gotta risk it, and it's scary because you have to put your head down by the bowl, but you got to risk it, and you gotta go back, and you got to turn the water off real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think he knew that much about plumbing at the times.
Speaker 1: He's just like, no, shit, water everywhere was a piss or shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was shit. I feel like it was shit, But it was like at the time. I remember as a kid, I was having like really bad constipation all the time because I didn't want to shoot.
Speaker 1: It sexually abused.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe, yeah, I just repressed it. No, I didn't want to shoot at school because one time I got shit on my pants and then my mom yelled at me and made me feel really embarrassed, you know. So, so I didn't want to shoo it at school anymore.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: So sure, So I would like, I would like hold it in all day and then I get home and I'd be like, well, I guess I don't have to shit anymore, you know, And then I would be like, well, we're going to go, you know, just be like it would be settled.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe possibly you fucking just had nerves that were really bothering you. Maybe, yeah, we grew up in somewhat of a toxic environment.
Speaker 2: I'm realizing that. Oh okay, So I would eventually have to shit so bad and I would sit on the TWI and be like, I can't shit. Someone help, you know, and someone would have to come and go.
Speaker 1: Stop, stop, stop, you should say. I would say, well, somebody help. And the story should in there, because then you should on your own. It shouldn't be followed up with whatever you said that you just followed it up with it threw me off. And then somebody would that was it. Don't do that, there's nothing that it should he found, And somebody would stay on the other side of the door and tell me, you know, to clean myself up and come out. That's the only thing you should say.
Speaker 2: Well, no, somebody would come on the other side of the door and be.
Speaker 1: Like, what are your mean.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I won't come out. They would terrify you, yeah, and they'd be like are you just kind of push it out, and so then I would like, I would, you know, like agonizingly shit these fucking hard turds out, and then eventually my mom and my stepdad, her second husband, Bob, he like her and him were like, look, you gotta start shitting more because you're holding your ship in so long that you get these like you know, like I think, oh yeah, my stepdad took a pill bottle and he's like, your buttthole is probably this big, and your ship is this big, and what without doing trying to jam? He's trying to jam the pill bottle through this normal bottle that I see you.
Speaker 1: No, I physically know what he was doing. I'm trying to figure out, like on an intellectual level, what's he's showing you here?
Speaker 2: Dude? I was a visual learner, Like he made me a diagram?
Speaker 1: Did he not think you knew what was going on?
Speaker 2: I didn't. Yeah, I was a little oh okay, I was like five, yeah, okay, all right. So he's like, your ship's building up in there. It's not coming out. You got a ship like ging scientist. This is the medicinal explanation. Here, his ship's building up in there. You got a real fat long Well that's true, you know, like all right, she was making a good point. I just didn't understand because I was a visual learner. I didn't like, I had these feelings of like agony in my bowel, but I didn't really equate it with anything. I just thought like, oh stop, you know. But anyway, so I was after one of these Mondo ships at my dad's house and he was like, oh shit, the water and he's trying to catch it with a towel. It's just like that's not going to work, you know. And so I remember the like thinking like, oh god, Dad, like, you don't want to catch that water. It's dirty, you know. Just back up from it, you know, just get away. And then he was like, oh, trying to catch it with the toilet and then it's like it runs over the bowl and he's just like oh no, no fuck. And I'm like I'm like, oh, okay, this is what trauma is like. All right, So I guess I guess he's mad. He's like, why did you so bad? It's like, why did you flush it twice and all this stuff. He's gonna break it up with a stick. You come get the swoon and you break it up. I'm like, I didn't know. I thought it just went down the hole, you know. And he's like no, you fucking dumbass. And so, you know, naturally, the time I get to the toilet bowl, it's overflown with my shit. And by now I'm I'm like, I'm just shitting, like shredded, like diarrhea, liquor, like bloody liquor. You know, it's just a mess. And so I think the it was just so much toilet paper that was clogging it up. So when I go to flush it, it's overflowing and it's just like chunks of like red shit, and like, what do I do? I answer this the same thing. I grabbed the white towel off the rack that I've been using to dry myself for two weeks, and I fucking grabbed the rim of the bowl. I'm like stop, and all this shit water, all this bloody shit is like running over my fucking hands and all over my body, and the doors closed, and dude, I didn't know the thing about the water. My dad didn't know either, so he never taught me. He just yelled at me and told me to go away. So I think a plumber. I don't know what happened I was in that was handled without me. I just hid, you know. So I'm standing there like fuck what I do? And I shit, you not do this? Fucking diarrhea shit water filled the entire bathroom and ran out into the hallway on my carpet and shit, and then my like it started comping out, and I was like.
Speaker 4: No, what do I Finally, my wife is like, why don't you shift the water off?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, good thinking.
Speaker 5: So I ran outside to the main water line and I used the giant metal rod that the sprinkler guy left and reached down to the sewer main and shut off the main water line in the house.
Speaker 1: What happened here? You went from your you were a kid or something.
Speaker 2: This story started with me, I'm having.
Speaker 1: A frencher film. Yeah, Benjamin buttoned a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took you all the way down the rabbit hole and back out.
Speaker 1: I told you the fucking one time. I don't have Oh when I was like four or five or something, there was a Christmas party at our house and I flushed a pair of my underwear down. Oh my god, holy no shit or anything, just my underwear. I don't know that. I don't know, like a curious kid four or five.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's still pretty dumb.
Speaker 1: Twenty two but uh, I was watching me flush my fucking underwear.
Speaker 2: It was it was a friend's house, it was his bachelor party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I did that. My uncle Pat is a plumber, and he went in the basement and opened up like a valve, some kind of big, giant fucking pipe, and he like pulled out like he had a glove on. He pulled out my underwear and kind of like showed it to everyone.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's trauma right there.
Speaker 1: I never thought of it as trauma, but looking back at it.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, you're embarrassed from that. Huh.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I mean, I wasn't thrilled. I wasn't doing bowels and expecting fucking, you know, roses to be thrown to me. I don't know. I think I don't even really remember the after effects of that.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 2: No one, no one yelled. They were just like, oh, Matt flushing his undies again.
Speaker 1: I don't see. I don't remember that young. I didn't remember. My first memory around there was being told my brother was gonna be born.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, so happy memory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess yeah or not or.
Speaker 2: Not, he might be born. We might have bored him. We're not sure.
Speaker 1: No. Well, I mean it was happy for a while and then it got real sad. But yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, yeah I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the ship thing there was. Oh so I don't have a ship one. But I've told this before. My dad had a rental car. He takes me, maybe my brother. Maybe I don't. Maybe not.
Speaker 2: If you remember a story that starts with a rental car, it's probably bad news for that fucking car. Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't great. The car didin't correct? He fucking I spend the whole morning. It was a cold, cold morning. I remember it was maybe around winter because I had a white sweater on, just a nice white sweater, and I spent the morning eating a cold canned corn and lemon jello.
Speaker 2: Uh. What the fuck kind of halfway house did you grow up in? Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, you guys are all real bad heroin addicts. You can only eat yellow foods. Okay, we got corn over here, We got lemon jello over here, lemonade in the back if you're thirsty. Yeah, I don't know, dude. I was eating cold canned corn, like if you cracked the can open, and you were just.
Speaker 2: Like, are we talking like creamed corn with flavor or just water and corn salt.
Speaker 1: Salt, probably salted, yeah, yeah, yeah good. I didn't salt it personally, but those are heavily salted by the Yeah, you can't buy the no salt one.
Speaker 2: That's for fucking gays.
Speaker 1: So I'm spending the morning eating cold corn and fucking uh lemon jello. I don't like lemon and everything. I don't know why they even make lemon any.
Speaker 2: As I get old, I'm such an old man when it comes to dessert. My favorite dessert At the moment you want to take a guess at my favorite dessert, I'm not gonna. I'm it's not butterscotch.
Speaker 1: Mm you gotta give me a category. Is it's a pie? Pie? Key lime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, it's motherfucking key lime. I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Jen likes key lime too.
Speaker 2: Is old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, good overser dry it up. Eh.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, my fucking testosterone's real low. We're all that's.
Speaker 1: Good, but I'm still trying to have kids.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you got way high tea, especially after losing all that weight. Your tea is probably so high right now.
Speaker 1: It might be high right now, I might be cranking on full tea.
Speaker 2: I'm not tea checked lately.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten my tea checked the doctor. My fucking I do feel like my balls have gotten smaller, though.
Speaker 2: That's a sign of high tea. That's like the bodybuilders, right, their fucking balls shrink up and their tea goes up, right.
Speaker 1: Because they got so much fucking tea.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like that their balls actually become the tea. That's actually what's happening.
Speaker 1: You know what really got my tea up high was my all yellow diet.
Speaker 2: So here, you've just been teed up since adolescent, since boyhood.
Speaker 1: So I'm spending the morning eating these wonderful treats. Okay, uh, these wonderful yellow treats, and I fucking my dad's like, oh, we're going to food town. So we went to food Town, which sounds like a fucking shitty Nickelodeon show nowadays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a game show where kids run around with shopping carts and hastily throw them into the cart. But then they fucking have to push the cart through like an obstacle course of slime and bookers and fat kids with red hair say card again.
Speaker 1: Card cart cart yeah, I thought it was funny. You said it like three times in one sentence at one point.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, No.
Speaker 1: I liked it. It was cool. These kids pushed the cart. They're like, check out this.
Speaker 2: Cart, look at the cart.
Speaker 1: Everyone gathered around the cart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. It was a very cart centric show.
Speaker 1: So we go to food down. Yeah, I know, Yeah, it's important. I don't know why it's not called carttown then.
Speaker 2: Because they throw food in the carts and then push the carts through Si.
Speaker 1: No, you ever hear a word too many times and it loses all meaning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. I hate when that happens, because then I want to fucking.
Speaker 1: Take all your thoughts and put them in the cart.
Speaker 2: No, I want to find another word to like counteract it. So like that always sets me on the the hunt for the perfect word. Right, So it's like you're on the hunt. You have this word that's like, oh, it's lost its meaning. What's the word with all the meaning? And then you're just confounded.
Speaker 1: Right, I got the perfect word, but I only say that one on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you found the word with all the meaning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the meaning in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeuh huh. Yeah, you can say all that word.
Speaker 1: Uh. So we go to food town and I'm feeling a little rumby, like I don't feel well doing this, oh God, and my stomach, and I'm telling my dad he has a rental car because all he has is like his work truck. So what he would do was when he would have us kids for the weekend. This is when my parents are separated, he would like rent a car so he could drive us around places.
Speaker 2: And that's baller, dude, your dad was probably a drug dealer.
Speaker 1: Huh uh No, No, he just fucking rented a car once in a while. And sometimes that car fucking stunk. And I'll tell you why. Because we go to food down and I start feeling upset and I'm like feel good. He's just probably like, you know, you shut up, Not really, but he probably got frantic. He'd be like, you're gonna be fine, You're gonna be fine. Come on, you're gonna be fine. Let's go. And then just in the middle of the floor, in front of all the checkout lanes like checkout lanes, then there was actually a really big aisle. It probably wasn't, but like my memory now, and then like right the aisle start is how I pictured it, and uh, I just start puking man puke and just all yellow. I mean, and it's just corn and yellow yellow yellow yellow.
Speaker 2: Just looks like fucking somehow digested corn guts.
Speaker 1: I think it looks like I was eating a whole bunch of corn. And then my fucking what would be your ankreas?
Speaker 2: What makes bio your liver? Your liver?
Speaker 1: Okay, my liver was going bad, So I was just puking a bio on fucking corn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, like an alcoholic five.
Speaker 1: My dad tries to take my sweater and like cup it underway.
Speaker 2: Dude, what's what? Dad's trying to catch nasty liquids in fabric. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys never made it as baseball players. Okay, just accept it. You can't catch things. It's already.
Speaker 2: This is not even a solid thing.
Speaker 1: So he tries to take the shirt, the sweater, and it was like a knit sweater with like big holes, not holes, but like big patterns. Yeah, and it's just all puke is flowing through it. And then I walk out to the car just covered in puke, and I get in his rental car, which now stinks like fucking puke.
Speaker 2: So is he like yelling about the deposit or did he just drop you right back off at your mom's.
Speaker 1: Uh, he definitely dropped me back off at my mom's. No, he wasn't yelling about the deposit. He was more I don't know, dude, I put myself in that situation. I've never even been like, oh he was wrong. He didn't comfort me this and that, because even as a kid, I was like, what the Oh, yeah, man, no, I that if I saw some I mean I covered like it felt like three aisles worth I blocked with just turning my head puking. My dad's trying to stand in front of me, catching it with my fucking shirt. Oh oh my god, he probably threw a book.
Speaker 2: To be honest, he probably was.
Speaker 1: I should have I should have got a bucket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Yeah, I should have gone and asked for a mop and a bucket. I should have done the right thing.
Speaker 1: If I had my work truck, I would have had a bucket, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, fucking car, God, damn his fucking car and should have never arranged his car. Should just picked him up in the work truck that I could have to buy. Yeah, he had a million things going through his head at that moment. Why did I use the fucking nick cap? So?
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, that was I had that.
Speaker 2: But you bought a Tesla, Oh yeah, dude, and it was so much better than buying a car with my mom or dad when I was a case. Since we're on the subject of them freaking out, my dad bought an Ex Tarra. Okay, so here's one difference between buying a Tesla and other cars. Don you tell me when your when you ever when your parents bought cars as kids, did you ever go with them and have to be stuck with them all day at the dealership?
Speaker 1: Uh? Maybe once? Yeah, yeah, I think so for one of my like middle school.
Speaker 2: Though, do you remember it as a day ordeal?
Speaker 1: Yes, she was gone all day. No, I don't think I went with her because I think when she bought a car, it was I was in high school already and I started staying home in like seventh grade or something, sixth grade, so it was an all Sorry, I know it shouldn't be it shouldn't be that, but yes, I understand what you're saying. It is a long arduous pro I've bought cars, so.
Speaker 2: Sure, Hey, I bought another car. Yeah, I bought with me and the wife bought a Nissan in twenty fourteen and it was a year old at the time. But that again, that was an all day fucking affair. It's like the kind of thing where it's like you talk about it the night before, Okay, tomorrow we're gonna get up, We're gonna go buy a car. You get there at ten oh five when the fucking dealership's open, and you're there till six. You know, it's like you're signing the papers at six and it's like a huge stack, and it's like you're making phone calls to underwriters and financiers and shit, and it's just an all day, long, drawn out process. I remember my dad he negotiated with these fuckers on a brand new Extra all day and the guy kept trying to upsell him to the ex Terra Supercharged, and my dad was like, finally, at like seven, He's like, no, I think I'm just gonna take this one. I'm gonna oh yeah, And I remember the guy was like my dad was like, still like gonna leave, you know, jewing out like to the to the nth degree, you know, Okay, and then the dealers like what do I gotta do to get you to leave in a vehicle today?
Speaker 1: And my dad fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he pretty. My dad was like look my fucking bull sack or or my kids, you know, like no, no, But he finally left in the regular ex terra after like just getting this guy to take money out. I was like, this fucking negotiation, which I hate it. And then I go to his house again. Two weeks later. He spent the whole Saturday on my every other weekend with him. He spent the whole Saturday buying a new tribe. Right, not the next Saturday when I wasn't scheduled to be there. The Saturday when I'm.
Speaker 1: There, gives you something to do.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah. And then so the saturday I come back two weeks later, he's like he picks me up and he's like, you notice anything about the truck And I'm a fucking dumb ass kid. I'm like, no, you don't notice the difference. And I'm like, did you paint it or something like is it a seat cover? He's like, no, I took the truck back. I got the super charge one, and I was like, Jesus fucking fuck. He's like, you spend.
Speaker 3: All day the sky and deal breaking and negotiating and fucking reading a Torah and all the shit, just so you can get a regular vehicle at this crazy low price.
Speaker 2: And you brought it back and you just got the supercharge. He's like, oh yeah, this one's way better. It's got circular headlights and it's got a first day.
Speaker 1: We were building a car for Jen, right, and it was like, like you add on the different things. We didn't buy anything. We were just fucking around with it one night and one of the things was like like a premium first aid kit. And she was like, I mean, it's good to have first aid kit. I go, do you see what the cost is to add this? She was like, what is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Two hundred and seventy five dollars? God damn, get the fuck out of here. Get some of those markups are fucking crazy horrendous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, that's go ahead. I'm right about what.
Speaker 1: You Well, I was gonna say, you can't be buying out of desperation if you to get the absolute best price. I want to hear about you buying your car, but I assume you knew what you wanted. Also, I guess it's do multiple Tesla dealerships.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's the Tesla show room here in Reno, and then there's another one in Sacramento. I think people do buy in Sacramento because they have a way bigger lot, so there's like more selection. So, like the we could have just ordered the vehicle and it would have been the same price, but well, there was like two specifications that we were like, oh, yeah, we'll get the white interior. We'll pay the extra thousand for the white interior. It's fine, it's fine. But then they didn't have a one or one with a white interior on the lot. So we're just like whatever, well, we'll just save a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pull your mic down a little bit. Yeah yeah, I uh ah. What was I gonna say about that?
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say about accessories. The Tesla accessories decently priced. I do think that the there was one that was like seventy bucks, and I was like, I would but seventies a little too much. But yeah. There was like a cup holder that like snaps into the vehicle. It's like because the vehicle just has like a big open kit, right, Like you can open the console and it's just like an abyss, you know, like a void and you can put in like a front cup holder. There's some in the back, but you can put in a front cup holder. It's thirty bucks, you know, And it's like, I think that's fair. You know, it's thirty bucks. It stays snapped into the vehicle permanently if you want it to be, or you can take it out. That's fair. But yeah, like two seventy five for a first ay kit is a little ridiculous unless it's got like quick clot and a fucking radio to call a metavac, you know.
Speaker 1: Flash bang to throw it fucking mercenaries coming at you. Yeah, right, No, so we're gonna go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh I was a long buying experience.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I want to hear about one thing first. Did you have to upgrade your fucking charger shit at home?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well that's optional, so you can. You can get a home charger. It's four hundred dollars, and then you have to have an electrician install it. You you're not even allowed to at least in a matter, you're not even allowed to do certain electrical shit by yourself. So if you want a new wall outlet, because I was just thinking about it the other day. It's like, I want to put a new wall outlet in the garage. There's two in there. I want a third one for a saw or something if I buy it, you know, And I was like looking into how I would do it. It's like, all right, I already have this coax support here. Could I just turn this into a power outlet? No, you can't because you'd have to splice into the main wires of the house. You could do it, but then if anybody ever came and worked on your electrical like, you could get trouble. It's it's not authorized, it's illegal. You got to get a license electrician to do it because they don't want you to fucking explode yourself or your house.
Speaker 1: But uh, counterpoint, if you explode yourself or your house, you don't have to worry about reselling it.
Speaker 2: That's true, but they don't want to clean it up.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, but I think that's when you sell a house as is, right, m you don't have to so much worry about that. Like you can do those types of things here house.
Speaker 2: I think that even the state well that I mean, we just had a furnace put in right the county has an inspector. Like, anytime a furnace is installed in at home and in our county, it has to be reported to some bureau or something, and within thirty days somebody from the county is supposed to contact us to schedule an inspection. They have to come out and make sure the furnace was installed properly, that there's no leaks, the like all this stuff, you know. So the what the fuck was I saying that in reference to Why was I making that comparison?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's how selling the houses is. Oh yeah, I wanted to put an outlet in, but I can't. So yeah, we would have to call a Tesla or an electrician to put the Tesla outlet in. So that would probably be like five hundred bucks. So that's like a great yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. But we bought the mobile charger because we're we're like cleaned out. This is all our money, this is our last of our savings with our down payment. So we just spent two hundred and fifty dollars on the mobile charger, which you can just plug into a regular outlet. It just takes three hours to do a full charge.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you do it overnight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And how long do the charges like on the road and shit take ours?
Speaker 2: Is that ours is rated at two hundred and ninety five miles?
Speaker 1: I think no, no, no, no, no, Like if you go to like a quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Gas station, Oh, those take like fucking twenty minutes to get I think. I think. I think they take ten minutes to get to eighty percent, twenty minutes to get to ninety, and then a half hour maybe an hour. There's a long time to get to one hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, pull your mic up a little bit again, only because it's yeah, it keeps going weird, all right, and we don't we don't have that second feed, all right, tell me about the buying experience. I'm gonna have to get a car at some point soon.
Speaker 2: Okay for jen, So I don't care what kind of car you get for, but just keep this in mind, Like all the car companies could learn from Tesla, right. So I'm not an Elon Musk fanboy, but I really think the company is just extraordinary, right, Like labor issues aside, and you know, all all that stuff, like I don't I don't really follow that too. Much, but god damn if they don't deliver a great product and they just streamline the whole car buying experience. It's almost like they said, all right, we understand how much people hate buying a car, So the only way they're gonna want to come into a building and buy our new, experimental, weird hippie car is if we are completely transparent and honest. If we if we're honest about faults, if we're honest about price performance, and we are like just fast and quick, we don't try and sugarcoat anything like that's really how it works. They're just like they're super friendly, yes, but they're not selling me anything like it. Oh yeah, and they don't. They don't follow you around right like there's doesn't seem like it's commission based, and if it is, they split everything because they're just like passing you off. It's like the Apple Store. It's like one person will help you for a few minutes, another personal help you for a few minutes, and and you buy your car that way. And it really just felt awesome, you know, it just felt like we weren't getting taken advantage of. Maybe this is like a reverse psychology thing, but it really just felt like, Okay, they're honest about what this vehicle can do. They're honest about like, hey, you need to plan your routes if you're going to go on a long trip because there's not going to be charging everywhere. Like they're like, yeah, they were, they were real oh snow, Like look if you're if you're think, oh yeah, we were like under the impression, right like we need the all wheel drive. We need the all wheel drive because of the snow, because of the hill we live on. And I had actually already kind of taught I think I might have talked about this on another episode. How I kind of made this equation in my head where it's like, Okay, torque in a car is you're a measure of torque is for a layman is how well you can get up a hill and how well you can grip in snow. Right, Because torque is you're twisting power. So if you're twisting something around an access and you're slipping and sliding all over the place, you're applying too mark, you're applying too much torque, right, so the wheels are spinning too fast for the snow. In this case, if you can't get up a hill and you're like lagging, you know, your transmission feels like it's like straining. Well, that's because the torque isn't enough. You don't have enough spinning power to go fast enough. Every vehicle that I've ever owned has been like you know, so I think the Toyota Matrix was the lowest, and then the Hyundai's kind of low too, but it's it's still pretty strong in the snow, all things considered. And then we had the Marana, right which handles really well in the snow. Like I've had friends in my car. Yeah, my friend Kevin, I pulled into his driveway once with him in the car and it was like covered in snow. He's like, holy shit, how did you do that? Because it's on a big slant. And I was like, this car just rules, man, this is a great car. You know. He's like, I've never been able to pull into my driveway when it's like this. I had to just park on the street. And I was like, for real, I didn't think. OK, and he drives it's a two will drive, but it's a it's a Toyota four Runner, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure. But anyway, the Marano, which people like I said, people are like, damn, this handles well in the snow. That has two hundred and forty foot pounds of torque on the model we have, right, and it was still holding up up until last winter. Our base model rear will drive Tesla that we bought. We didn't get the all will drive. He talked us down. He talked us out of spending more money. Is three hundred foot pounds of torque. Yeah, and it's a smaller vehicle and it's got better weight distribution. I looked at the way the weight is spread out because of the battery. Yeah, it's just a phenomenal design. It's an awesome experience. I hate to suck Musk Dick because I think he's a weird wigner who came to my country and bought an American coney and how Cootive's jobs is not a foreigner. He didn't come here to buy an American company exploit it for South Africa. Everyone's worried about China. Everyone's so worried about China. Dude, look at these Syrians and these South Africans coming in here and ruining our technology. Anyway, the Tesla is a fucking amazing vehicle and they sell the car just so goddamn good. I can't recommend it enough. I love it, but I haven't even dripled a thing yet. I drove it for like eight minutes, and then my wife has been driving it the whole time.
Speaker 1: I saw a video where so much of the shit inside is connected together with plastic like mirror should be metal, And there was one inside the cyber truck. There was a thing where it was like something didn't fit. So somebody electrical taped two pieces or two washers or something on top of each other to like balance the thing on top of it. Wow, And it wasn't a great look. Now that being said, I'm not going off roading. You know none of that shit?
Speaker 2: Do people take those off roading it? It looks like it's just a spectacle vehicle.
Speaker 1: What cyber truck?
Speaker 2: Cyber truck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if you bust out your fucking torque stats, which trust me, the gear heads out there hearing about your niss Amrano the torque on it really got wet on that one. Us that are into fucking cars, you know that broad Pool women? Yeah, are you torqued?
Speaker 2: They call them that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call I don't like saying insulting things like that about women.
Speaker 2: Your cunt. That's just what they have, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's what they act like at times too. Yeah, so uh uh stop stop with all. I don't really like just accepted these good business guys to see.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, like I can accept that. That's why I'm saying how much I like Tesla. I just don't like that guy. I think he's a fucking autistic South African And we all know what happens in South Africa. They take aliens, they round him up in camps, and they electrocute him with rods. Is that what they do in that movie by Darren Aronofsky, which was a documentary, At least he was presented as such.
Speaker 1: I saw that movie with my friend Nicole, and uh we walk. Yeah yeah, my friend Nicole. Yes, I didn't necessarily want to point that out, but she eat is a bit of a muff diver.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's just her identity. That's how I know her.
Speaker 1: I told you about that rude time when I went to go see a movie and it was Nicole's girlfriend, Nicole, me and Bland Drew and fucking Nicole and her girlfriend were kissing, and Drew leaned past me and turned his head so he could watch them make out. Oh god, it was the fucking rudest but also creepiest fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would have leaned back further, but then watched behind your neck.
Speaker 1: You know what I should have done, pulled my cock out, and then he'd be leaning watching the lesbian kissing and then slam his head on my deck and start screaming, you know slurs for homosexual people.
Speaker 2: Oh, this suck my deck, see each other's face.
Speaker 1: So I'm shit. So I'm sitting there with my dick out right. This guy's trying to suck a couple of queers on my leafter making out. I don't know, stinks like fish over here, like homo over here?
Speaker 2: Is this what I got to put up with the CMDA movie.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to see Diary of a Mad Black Woman, which is, of course the first if Tyler Perry's multiverse universe, the Black Averse, blackest sphere.
Speaker 2: If Tyler Perry brings any of his shit, if he brings the pain to the sphere in Las Vegas, they got to call it the black Sphere.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what are they doing with that. That's so like people are having to redesign those shows, right, You can't just pop a normal show in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real. I mean I keep on saying, like a band like Tool or something would be so cool to have there, but it would be an exclusive, you know. I can't imagine them wanting to do a residency, so it would be Yeah, it's gotta be hard. You're gonna have to keep getting an act to just stay there for a long time. It's never gonna be a venue where it's like unless they just build up such a big repertoire of residencies that eventually they can start touring them, you know, but they'll probably start dying off by then.
Speaker 1: Well you know what. Maybe it's like Blu ray players. When they first came out, there were like six movies you could buy with them, right, But as time went on and it became cheaper and the process of making Blu rays became easier for people to be able to produce more of them came out, the price on them came down. So once they're able to like format these shows to be like, oh, this is how we do light cues with this you don't have to pay a guy. What are you laughing at? Are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: I just want to know what your favorite Blu Ray is.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not a big special features guy like you are.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was the coolest shit when it came out. They could update those special features on the internet. Fucking they never do.
Speaker 1: No, They never do no. And those digital codes that they get you inside to download something, they always expire like three months after you buy the movie, which I understand normally people are gonna go and download it right away. But like it's a digital code, you can make that live forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many digits do you need, like to have infinity codes for this one movie? It's the Legend of Bagger Vants on Blu Ray. Do you really need six hundred trillion codes for it? Oh? Man?
Speaker 1: I think I put my code in wrong. I was trying to get the Avengers and instead I got the Legend of Bagger Vance.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, I guess it's kind of an uplifting movie. Maybe watch it? Is it uplifting? I don't know it's what it will Smith is the Black Helper to Matt Damon.
Speaker 1: I don't think they call them helpers. I think it's a caddy. I don't think helper is the right term.
Speaker 2: What is it that that? The turf n word? Is that what they call it? The green? The no that the golfing version of the house and word.
Speaker 1: Due no, no, no, no no. You know what? On that note, go to your Worst friend dot com. Follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. At worst friend cast patreon dot com slash worst friend Cast. You get a bonus episode every week and access to everything ever recorded, entirely commercial free. Uh so you enjoy your tesla? You like your Tesla?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean it's cool for the drive home, you know. We drove it to Popeyes. We went through the drive through and the guy was like, hey, is this a Tesla?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, this boy got a computer car out here.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yes it is. And he's like, oh, could you tell me why Ruth gat Ginsburg was so important? And I was like, oh, what are you? My three year old? Have you get out of here?
Speaker 1: You know, Ruth Gater Binsburg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that her name? Ruth Gater Binsburg. Things by what.
Speaker 1: People aren't gonna know the title unleist. They listen to the list thirty seconds of this show, they're gonna sit here going when the fuck are they gonna bring up Gators or Ruth E. Spence forever talking about torque and now fucking we get here and it's about all right Gator.
Speaker 2: Part Okay, so Gator's wrong. Okay, So it's Ruth Binsburg. What's the midder part.
Speaker 1: What's the minner part? You're not even talking fucking words and Chinese?
Speaker 2: What's the middle part?
Speaker 1: Oh? Middle Ruth gat Binsburg. You said, what is it? Ruth? Gator Peter Bader Ginsburg talking.
Speaker 2: About like b A T E r like a master Baider and Ginsburg. Okay, yeah, that's a Jewish name. I didn't I didn't put it together. I thought it was Gator Binsburg because she wore Gator shoes under her hood.
Speaker 1: What hood? Oh, they don't wear hoods.
Speaker 2: They don't wear black hoods.
Speaker 1: And they were like smocks.
Speaker 2: I thought they wore like an executioner hook hood. And it was just like it was always draped back because they were indoors all the time. Now, like I always assumed, if you saw them on the steps going up to court, you see them cloaked up.
Speaker 1: Room may soundic ritual vibe determined laws in this country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it started out as just a way to keep a low profile, but now it's they're just keeping up tradition. Now we all know.
Speaker 1: We all know me. You Ruth Gaiter Binsburg.
Speaker 2: Man, we should make Ruth Bader Ginsburg's You know I said it right that time, didn't I Ruth Gater Binsburg's shirts should be like an alligator with eyeglasses and a black hood and those little like curly hair she had on the side there and a little bun. You know, no when okay for your worst friend. I'm Matt, I'm Ruth gat Binsburg. We're attorney at law.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. We'll see you next week. You know all us old run you're I'm really gonna miss you on in the show's over.
Speaker 2: I hear by abolish slavery and abortions. They're in both banish from the land. I hear by decree this the law of Ruth Gator Binsburg, Tyrant