Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Welcome to a new episode of My Cannon Cast. I'm Canadave and I'm groovy. On today's episode, we have special guests uh CEO and formulator Dirk Peterson of Lost Coast Plant Therapy. Thank you for showing us today, Derek, all the way out from Calia, I believe right now of.
Speaker 2: Course, of course, thank you.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to this and honestly, we we've discussed having this interview me in Canadave for a while because Canadave has used this product before, so we are really excited to have you.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to dive into this. We met you over at m j Biscon last year and we kicked it off and we had a great, great conversation to blast and we were able to set this up.
Speaker 5: So thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 3: Derek.
Speaker 5: How are you doing today? How's it out there in Cali?
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, beautiful sunny weather here. We've had some rain in the last few weeks and months quite a bit, so it's nice. It's beautiful and sunny. About six foot waves out in the ocean right now, but it's yeah, it's very pretty like that.
Speaker 5: I love hearing that I love hearing that.
Speaker 3: So do you do you yourself consume cannabis or how long have you been all my industry before you got into the Yeah, coast.
Speaker 2: I've been smoking since nineteen sixty eight when I unfourtunen, when I was only fourteen years old, but you know it was minor back then. I didn't do a lot. But yeah, I think it was ninety six that we we started growing weed commercially legally for medical you know, for all the dispensaries down in LA And that's when we got you know, fairly large, and did that for a while, and like I said, in twenty seventeen, when we decided to sell the product, it just took off. So we were kind of surprised. I'd had the product for about six years prior, it just didn't sell it.
Speaker 3: How did you did you you had You're sorry to mean to cut you up, but you said you had you had like six years prior. Right, What how did you start crafting this formula and well using it? Was it because you battled all these pests consistently in Cali like a lot of outdoor grows. It happened, I mean out here in Michigan we got a lot of pottery mildew and like aphids.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, outdoors. So I mean he's got to be trial and ara.
Speaker 3: But like, how did you how did you come to get the concoction that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so back in twenty let's see two thousand, Rather, we moved from Garbagele area southern humbled up to here, which is about fifty sixty miles north, and we moved from the interior one hundred and ten degrees to the coast. We're about a mile and a half two miles from the coast, and it's pretty much a temperate rainforest here, so it's sixty five degrees pretty much all year long. They are cold times and just a little bit warmer, but that's mainly the medium temperature. And I developed powdery mildew and I hadn't had that before, so I was like interesting. So for years I probably used four or five different organic products in rotation and nothing was working that well. I wasn't that satisfied with it. Many products out there, I'm not going to name anything, but many products out there were changing the torpenal properties of the cannabis. So the change and taste was pretty prominent. I had some specific strains too, and I could tell the difference in that wasn't happy with that. So after a while, I just just said, you know, I've got let's try something. So my wife and I, who she's also the core co formulator founder of the company. You know, I would do something and I'd feed off of her, So she was just as important as this whole process as anything else. And it took about eighteen months, two years. I killed hundreds and hundreds of plants, cannabis because I don't you know, I didn't know what I was doing, and you know, it took that long. Yeah, it took that long to formulate it, yep. And then it worked and we were so happy because we finally had something that was clean, that you don't need to wear any protective clothing for and that actually worked. So the f rate of our product is ninety five percent, you know, it is not a one hundred percent product like most products out there, and just to have that at that rate was enough to just you know, we were finally we could go to sleep at night and not worry about the plants. And that was indoor, greenhouse outside, all the same at the same time, and so developing at was a big boon for us. We were making maybe two or three gallons a week for us and maybe one or two close neighbors, and then a few weeks later we started making more. At about three months later, we were making thirty or forty gallons a week. And I was making in one of our our horse buckets. You know, I bought it clean one for it. I didn't let the horses drink or eat out of it, and I was mixing it in that for a while. And you know, we didn't have any bottling or anything, so I would buy these matt organic mate lemonade, you know, thirty two ounces from the health food store, and I would use the empties of that for our product. So that was kind of funny because people still come up to me and they go, remember these And that's how I originally sold it. And then we started, you know, buying small quantities of gallons and things like that, and then and then started selling it, because in the beginning, we didn't sell it. We just gave it out for quite a while, and just because I would, I would make a certain amount and I had more than I needed, and you know, that's pretty much how it started. But yeah, it was just a pleasure to be able to spray and anything.
Speaker 6: You knew you were doing some good and giving something like that worked.
Speaker 5: You know, you're out, you're helping out growing all around you.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I guess so, I mean, I guess so. But yeah, it it was definitely a trial in there. And the chemist and the botanist that I refer to now they kind of laughed because you know the way that I went about it. You know, I did it a lot longer than I needed to. But I'm not a chemist and a botanist, you know, I'm a grower. And also I'm a rock sculptor. That's how I made my money, also sculpting, you know, abstract rock and yeah, and I still do that a little bit, but mainly it's the company that's taking all the time, which we love. I mean, Debbie, my wife is seventy three. I'm seventy, and we want to do this for years to come. But the three of my adult children in the back, one Blood who was Chloeing, my two step children, Brion Heather, and they're running the company globally. So it's a really nice lean set up. We built warehouses here on the ranch. We had state of the art greenhouses here and we did one season of those before the product took off, so I wasn't able to grow in them very long. They were very expensive, you know, automatic deprivator. There were probably fifty year houses. They were quite quite well built agritech and I have two small ones twenty four by thirty six that I kept, but now we just have fruit trees in them and flowers and I do experiments in them occasionally. But let's see where was it going for that?
Speaker 6: I think can get close to home though, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 4: First off, you were talking about we just don't want to shout out, you know, a shout out to you, your wife and your family, because that sounds like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, the home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry brother, Thank you to you guys. I really appreciate it. I'm like your old grandfather, you know, kind of remind me of what I'm doing. And I haven't even smoked yet today. I may do it during the podcast. Yeah, so the family doing it. Debbie and I are just you know, we we have people now working with us and they do a lot of the work now, so we have more free time just to do the business. And we're probably going to do this for years and years, just because we love doing it. So I open up states and countries and talk to the people that are responsible agricultural commissioners or whoever. So I'm having a ball doing this. That's all. We're in forty five states. We're in forty five states and five continents. The states that we're not in, yeah, the states that were not in, uh were requiring too much of a label change, which we did. We did so many iterations of our labels for Canada, it was like half a dozen. That's what took so long. And in Canada we're called Lost Coast Plant Protector. We're not Lost Coast Plant Therapy. They wouldn't let us use the word therapy. We had to change quite a few things on it, which I wasn't happy about, but we have thousands of growers up there that want the products, so we complied with that. But the last vestiges of people holding out are they were New Mexico, Washington, and Wisconsin. And they took a few years and I just told him, you know, f off because they're not going to change. But they can't.
Speaker 5: Oh they did, okay, go.
Speaker 2: They did finally came through yeah, and I was born in New Mexico, so I was really pissed at New Mexico didn't do it. And I got a call from the Agricultural Commissioner and he's going, what's going on, And I go, well, this is what's happening. We're not going to change the label because the parameters they're just too much. You guys are requesting too much. And so a few weeks later, boom we were in. So we're that's the reason we're not in all the states. I think in Maine and I can't remember the other ones. Debbie is responsible for doing that. She's the CFO, my wife of the company. And there's two or three states, four or five states something like that that are just requiring too much, and they'll just they'll come along, they'll come along.
Speaker 6: Every state. Every state is a different compliance, so it's a state things.
Speaker 2: Not pretty much. There's handfuls that are very similar that we didn't have to do anything with, and there were minor adjustments with others, but pretty much all in all, because we're twenty five be exempt, which is a designation for the government that says we're so clean that we don't even need to register and.
Speaker 5: I want to tie into that.
Speaker 3: That's the reason why I fell in love with your product is that it's like one hundred percent of pretty much organic. Like it's super clean and a grower myself, like being a homegrower, like with all the states going legally, you're able to cultivate a couple of plants, and this is like a perfect product if you grow organically and you want to be able to still do i PM management. You want to be able to have some type of spray that doesn't harm your plan or doesn't affect the flavor, like you were saying the terms, and that's what she drew me to it. I think it's amazing. That's one hundred percent organically. I remember we were talking to m J Biscown. You're telling us I want to dive into this a little bit. Uh, Growers, like not cannabis growers, but like vegetable growers are actually spraying their crops with this product and then a couple of years of a be able to turn an organic I believe, right.
Speaker 5: Is that something we were discussing.
Speaker 2: We are we are getting into conventional growers and organic growers, and we just got into one of the larger vegetable uh and lettuce producers in the United States, Heritage Farms, and we were so happy and they we did a side by side with them, and I think somebody there was saying, what is this hippie juice? You know, because typically a lot of a lot of a lot of big grows are pretty conservative people and they just, you know, they're not open to a lot of different things. And so only reason we got in was from a mutual friend of ours who was in the industry. And once we did it was we just couldn't believe it. And we didn't actively seek out food producers or flour producers. It just came like our way of organically raising the money ourselves with the family and our advertising. And now we have specially flour producers around the world calling us and using the product and very expensive plants. Some of the album monsterra is a very rare plant, very expensive, hundreds of dollars for a small plant. We're springing on that on exotics, on orchids, and for years people around here and Humbled have been using it on their vegetables, their strawberries. There are a few vintners that are using it for their vines for wine, and this is going to you know, dwarf cannabis because you know, there's only a couple hundred million people I think that consume cannabis in the world. That could be low or high. I'm not sure, but you know, all seven point whatever billion of us eat. So that's going to be a really big deal getting into the food industry, especially when they know that, you know, there's no protective clothing needed. You know, so a lot of these people out in the fields don't have to dress up in these hazmat suits to spare a prouct. They still don't know how clean it is. I have to actually go out there and educate them on that. And like in Vietnam when we were there, right when we were in Vietnam, they couldn't get the organics. The interpreters couldn't get the organic thing. So I sprayed it in my mouth and my eyes wide open, and then I drank drank two ounces. I tell everybody that, and so you know, they were a little stounded, stepping back. It's like, you know, what is this crazy American? But they finally got it that that's how clean it really is. Because all of our products, everything in there, the wrong ingredients goes in a human being, are on top of a human being. Everything, even the isopropyl alcohol we get we it's we found out some of the same alcohol that that Whole Foods use is in their baby shampoos and things like that. So our surfactant is a specialized factant. The alcohol, you know, that all goes, the rubbing alcohol GOLs on top of you. The surfactant goes in toothpaste and things like that. So essentially everything we have in there is a food grade product. You know, the the soybean oil, the citric acid, the soy you know, the the essential peppermint oil, all of it, you know, very organic. We went through quite a few different country companies to get what we needed because we were testing to make sure there were no heavy metals or anything else, and some organic companies actually fail that, so we had to especially going into the parts per billion testing when we went from PPMS to ppbs. Here in California, there are a lot of companies that were starting to fail. We've even been told by more than a few different extract companies are testing companies that some of the farms that have just gone to using our product, they've seen an increase in cannabinoid and herpene numbers. And I tell them, I go, nothing in our product does that. They've just had an underlying problem.
Speaker 4: It could have been the problem, the damage from the other process that now because your product isn't damaging now, it's allowing it to become more fruitful.
Speaker 2: More fruitful exactly. And our product is a standalone product. I've had some growers. They're using it for now thirteen years, nothing else. And it works great in IPM systems. That's the cool thing. It works because it's hard to change your IPM even if you're thinking that it works really well. And when people are still experiencing problems and they're using three or four things in their IPM, I just tell them to go to one quadrant, whether you're forty acres or whether you're you know, five plants, and just go to one small corner. Just use our product for two or three weeks, and use your IPM system, including ours, on another and they'll see the difference with their own eyes, because it's hard for people just to go to a single product. And that's, by the way, that's what the Heritage did. They did a side by side. They saw what our product did on a some long ass rows of lettuce right next to what their IPM was, and the photos were astoundingly different. We were like, wow, so just recently they just cut off. They don't use any more inputs. They just used lost cost plant plant there, which kind of blew my mind.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, that's amazing. It stands testament to your product. So what is what's a good ratio when you're mixing how many how much should you use if you're doing say weekly uh sprays, like if like a for homegrowers for cannabis, like, well, what would you recommendation or cultivators, like is there any is there certain certain levels you should go with certain mixture?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There is. And the thing is that when some scientists did some experiments with our product with other companies, they were putting on six ounces per gallon and everything else failed. They turned to kroduc or chlorodic and died and our plant was still just blue. So you know, this wasn't a cannabis planet. It was a periwinkle and they're very delicate plants, and it was still just it was incredible. So and this guy developed Safer soap about fifty five years ago with a few other scientists. So doctor Tom Quick, he's a lovely man. I love him to death. He's very well respected. So I've never talked to anybody in the world that is used over three ounces for a few springs at a time. Never, And that was for really bad infestations, especially of russets and root aphids, which are some of the more damaging insects, and they take a little bit more intractful, they take a little bit more to get rid of, but our product will do that. So we start everybody at one ounce because that's what generally most people use, and per gallon infestation levels you go up to two ounces almost immediately, and if it's really bad, you can do three ounces every other day for a week, twice the next week, once the next week, and then just do a preventative because the new paradigmond growing not just for cannabis but for plants around the world because how much the earth is heated up. Whether people believe it or not, it has whoever, you know, whatever caused it. You know, everybody has their own ideas. But now these blooms of insects and pathogens are everywhere, and people in the middle of Alaska's never have never had anything. All of a sudden they have something. People It just this happened in Europe in a bunch of states. How yeah, how it just kind of exploded. So generally speaking, one thousand rowers will use our products seven hundred different ways. And that's not exaggeration. Some people have put it on twice three times a day. Because I designed the product.
Speaker 5: You can put it that much off the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I've designed it to get off the plant fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: The only reason evaporates pretty quickly. So, I mean, is there lots too much? Like is there a way to like over suffocate the plant? Really?
Speaker 6: I mean I know yourself.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, The ratio, the ratio when you do that to a gallon is the numbers are so high. I don't even need to repeat them. They're so high. I've spent I've sprayed pure ninety nine percent alcohol on leaves, on flowers, cannabis food here, but it's sixty sixty five degrees here on the ocean. You would do that in the interior where it's warm. You kill them. But the alcohol didn't do a damn thing, didn't do anything ninety nine percent pure alcohol. So a lot of people think that, you know, God, the alcohol did this or that. No, because the amount that's in there when you mix it. I can't tell you the precise amount, obviously because I don't want to, but when you do mix it in there, it's like three or four hundred to one. So it's virtually almost impossible to do that. If something has happened, it's usually end user with using another product that wasn't compatible, even though the most products are compatible with our product. But to get back to the quantities to use, most growers now that don't care about the money, will use two ounces right away. They don't care, and they'll do it weekly. You can cut a clone. You could cut a clone, dip it in our product and put it in the substrate that you're cloning in. Doesn't matter what it is, soaking in our product and it won't do anything to it. You've had people send us videos of you know, those fifteen one hundred plug clinators that they the roots are suspended. They'll pull those out and spray them with our product to get rid of rude aphids, and it won't damage the roots. So that's how benign it is. That's why it can be used so much. And I would say half the farms I do go do consulting for use twice as much of our product than they need to. But as a grower, I understand they want to sleep at night, they don't want to have to worry about this shit all the time, so they just go ahead and do it. And I just tell people, you're putting it on too much. You know, of course you're not fucking up the plants, you're not doing anything else, but but you're just, you know, you're kind of throwing your money away. Like with people that use our product with helicopters and planes on the big acreages, they ask us, can we experiment with something? So we did. I started using ice propel alcohol with our product seventy seventy one ninety ninety nine, and even my chemist were like, what they all turn out to be the same, didn't matter the strength. And what we did was on bad infant stations, we'd had two ounces of our product and an ounce of isopropyle alcohol, and that saved a little bit of money some of these farms by fifty thousand dollars to one hundred thousand dollars because of their size per year, and that was saving him fifteen twenty thousand a year by just using that extra alcohol versus ours, and the alcohol just almost had the same efficacy rates, but it helped boost it. Just alcohol by itself won't do anything, So we have a lot of people start out, especially if money is tight, which nowadays you know as well as I do legalization. Everybody is a farmer now and farmers save on every aspect, every single penny. So a lot of people will just do one ounce of our product, one ounce of alcohol, and they'll just keep doing that. Some people with two ounces and one ounce of alcohol. It's a variable price. There's a myriad ways of people putting on yeah of our products. So it's so hard for me to go, well, do you see webbing? How much of your plant is covered by aphids? Do you see fifty percent green? You know, when we first tried it with aphids, we brought an egg plant into one of the smaller greenhouses because they're known for vectoring in aphids, mainly Folier, and we let the plants get seventy five to eighty percent coverage, meaning that you would go in and you'd scrape your finger across and it would be green or purple wherever. You know, if it was the fruit or the foliage. That's how much. And it worked on that. Of course, being so infested, it took a lot longer to clean it, but nobody would let it go that long. We let it go that long on purpose. Three weeks of infestation, and once we knew that because root aphids started showing up in aphids and people weren't having, you know, very good results because they were just using the one ounce. That's why the two ounces came in, and that's why three ounces could come in. But you only need to do that two or three times, and the average is that we liked somebody doing it every other day for a week and then once or twice the next week to interrupt that cycle of ten days which most insects will reproduce most of them. And with powdery mildew, we have people doing the same thing and then going down. We've heard as low as a half ounce if it's just powdery mildew they want to keep, which in Michigan is absolutely known for. So we have growers with just using a half ounce of product per gallon once they you know, they mitigate it, they get everything under control. But so many growers don't give a shit about the money. They just use two ounces every time they do it. They'll do it once a week all the way to day of harvest and again, passing parts per billion here is huge. We get it tested here a thousand times a week by probably seven hundred and fifty livres grows and two hundred and fifty illegal because many illegal growths. Now people that are purchasing their product, they're being asked to have tests for it, which they should have been doing all along, because you know, you don't want any shit being in there, especially if you're medical or something that could you know, it could potentially harm you. So you know, it's like I said, it's a very I mean, you can use the product in so many different ways. People were getting athletes foot and seratic patches on their arms and their legs decreasing by using our product when they would spray with their underwear, underwear I'm sorry, their swim trunks on because here in Humboldt Mendo and training, a lot of people will spray just with that with our product in the summertime. And they started noticing getting rid of that, so it's like colic. We've had people spraying their kids feet with athletes foot. I mean, that's how benign it is. Apiarists can use it around their hives. We've had a few hive owners in Tennessee spray their hives directly to help get rid of this little mite called the Verona mite. And its attaches itself to the back of the bees from what I understand, and that's helping you to colony collapse. But the important thing is that it doesn't do anything. It actually attracts bees, ladybugs and praying mannus, which blew my mind. And you know, my chemist, my bots, they can't they can't explain it eating there. I know, I know, and it is it does damage to soft bodied insects, So soft bodied insects like predatory mites. You want to put our product on if you're using you know, if you're using that even with nematods and things. Put our product on first to get a good you know, a good basin and then you can use the nematods and everything else. Otherwise our product will kill the nematods and anything in the soil. And if they do keep using the biologics. They just have to use our product first and then use that. You know, it doesn't last forever. They'll go back to the whatever there is, whatever. Their routine is, spray our product and then put our put the biologics on and it it. It doesn't really damage anything in the soil as far as well, it does do some damage. We've had people using biological and say it doesn't do anything to their biologics. It's that they didn't kill them and everything was fine. I just don't see how that can be because I know most of the growers that do that have seen a change. So that's why they will put it on after using our product. And if pupating insects in the soil like thrips, white flies, night and fungus nats, you spray the crap out of your plant, right. That usually gets rid of things, and the drippage in the soil or the substrate what you're growing in is usually enough to take care of it. But if there's an infestation level, you spray your plants and then spray the top of your substrate, your soil, your rock lobe cubes, the core, the cocoa coar and that usually drips in just enough to get those little bastards a little bit lower down, and it works. It actually takes care of those pupiating bastards.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's a good tip.
Speaker 3: That's a good tip there, Derek, for anyone that's out there trying to use the product. I do want to say, I was on your website and I love that you guys give out a free sample. So if like anybody wants to try out the products, you literally have on your website where you can get a free example. You use gotta pay for shipping. I think that's so much confidence in the product that you have. Once you try it. I see that you're going to see the results of the product. And honestly, that's sick if you're a homegrower anywhere or around the world, or you're a cultivator, because we have a lot of cultivators metric cultivators here to say in Michigan that listen and you need a new IPM. I'm telling you this product. I don't wrap so many products, but this product I've used for years before we even met.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 3: You are on our list to go at mgmisant. That's how improve I was like, we need to stop here because I got to talk to them about their product. I absolutely love it and you can use it pretty much in sunlight too, because it doesn't burn the plants, right if I'm not correct.
Speaker 2: If I'm correct, not light even indoors. You can use it with your lights on it just as long as you're about eighty degrees or less. We have people that can't get below ninety degrees in some parts of the world and the States during the growing seasons, and they're not having any problems, but we'd like to keep it down to eighty if you can. But if you're eighty five eighty six, do not worry. It's not the light, it is the heat. And most growers nowadays, since it's caught on, are using LEDs, which is a lot easier to use. And if you have a room with four hundred lights in it, just keep a couple on. If you haven't put incandescence in our green lights and to you know, do that, spray your plants and then thirty minutes you could turn the lights back on.
Speaker 3: I've honestly I tested it after we discussed it is kind of I sprayed with the lights on and they just just the top, and I was like saying, it looked, it looks fine after there's no damage for nothing, because I was I was curious because like that test, all the times I've been it's like, you never want to spray your plants with sunlight or your your lights on. You always want to spray it at the at like pretty much the end of the day. It was pretty much when I did it and lights all, I'm not turning the green light and then go in there and do it. But honestly, it's great because if I'm if I'm busy and I can't do that at the end of the day, I'm able to do it during the day and you can still get your IPM management done.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that's again. If people don't have time constraints and they feel they have to, they could turn the lights off for twenty thirty minutes. It will do absolutely nothing to your planets. I've done it for years doing this. I would turn because my rooms were all small. I only did three light rooms, but I did many of them. Very expensive way to do it, but you could control the problems with pathogens and insects, and people go, can you have all these cans for the smell. You have all these fans and you have I go, yeah, but this is the way. We don't want to do it. I don't want to put twenty lights in one room, you know, I want to do these three lights rooms. And then we staggered everything. So every month we'd produce a very small amount. That's all we ever did. We never got large on purpose. We liked being with the kids too much and the horses and our free time. Debbie and I are both artists, so we never got large ever on purpose. But the product we produced was very high quality. We had high quality customers, and the and the the dispensaries down in La loved us, you know, they just they loved They were bummed when they when they found out that we were not going to be growing anymore. Because we were so conscious of our product. I would always try my product and cure it for about two months. I would love to do it on a three month schedule, but it kept the dispensaries kept going, no, you got to come down, It got to come down. But I still wouldn't go down for at least two weeks of curing. And I still didn't like that. I have a hyper sensitive palette, and I could tell the difference and to me the best. I mean, I keep my cannabis for a year plus, but I keep it in. I keep it in these big Italian glass stars, big Italian glass stars. And then I see which you know, with the seal top. But then I also seal a meal that in the plastic bag, you know, the seal meal. So that's double on top. That's why I can get interesting. I can keep it for so long. It's great the.
Speaker 3: Day right there, not even about lost cast, but about.
Speaker 6: Doing it that way and both ways. You know double.
Speaker 5: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: That's that's good right there.
Speaker 3: Der yeah, because you don't store your bud work, but it degrades in a CBN and you're just not really getting high. There's gonna be chilling and it's not as good.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's good to have it.
Speaker 3: There's not a benoid, but that you don't need to you don't want it that with about you group, potentially if you want the higher PC.
Speaker 2: With all of them, exactly, there's nothing wrong with CBN. Great sleeping and calming in this that but still you're exactly right about that.
Speaker 3: Not the goal per se Yeah, you were mentioning the five continents that you're on, and I know you're just launched in the Canada. How big is it for you and your brand launching into not just in the United States but throughout the world. Like, that's got pretty big that you're getting multiple countries continents using your product because of how good it is the organics with it. That's gotta feel great, and it's got to be a lot of work and stress, because I bet you you're talking states are different. These countries got to be completely different with everything to how they have to Has.
Speaker 4: One been like particularly easy and one been particularly hard?
Speaker 2: They all have been not easy, but they some have been hard. And like I said, the label and Canada lost Coast Plant Protector. They put things on there that I didn't want to put on that you have to wear goggles, you have to wear gloves, and the growers up there already know they've been using it for years. Then the last year Canada goes you can't sell air anymore, not until you finish it. We go We've been selling there for three years, and that's when it just the shit hit. The fan. Growers were coming across the lines to purchase our product and then going back over and then giving it out to friends selling small portions of it, and the expense. When I was told that a Canadian had spent up twenty two to twenty five bucks for a free two ounce sample here, they didn't tell me that my kids for a few years because they knew how pissed I was going to be. That just that hit the fan, because so the Canadians when they call up, I would just send them like twelve ouncers. I'd send them something like that because two ounces, you know that much money? Just buy at twelve ounce. And then I just started sending them out. So anytime I talk to a grower, it's very rare that I send out two ounces.
Speaker 4: I always a Canadian growers got to give you a call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody, anybody in the world, even Thailand. I just got off some of the phone this morning with somebody cool Thailand. But big growers like in Michigan, I've sent out two and a half gallons, gallons, five gallons before because I need to ask what size they were in commensurate with their size, I will send out you know what is necessary. Yeah, yeah, so, and I mean I still will do that somebody calls up and they're big enough, you know, court's not going to hit it, so I want to give them a gallon. So we always give about three on.
Speaker 6: The size of the grow.
Speaker 4: That makes sense too, because it depends on their grow. You're going to burn through that very quickly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, exactly exactly, especially big rows, big.
Speaker 6: Growth homegrow, right. Yeah, but like the large growth.
Speaker 5: Hundreds and thousands of plants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that's why if somebody has fifty acres and one hundred acres, I'll send them out ten gallons because you know, I go, I want you to do a quadrant of a quarter acre so you can see it. Don't ever do it an entire harvest. And so many people go, oh, we've been doing the entire harvest for a while before we talked to you. I'm like, oh god, it's not that the product's not going to work. But I always experiment with anything I've ever used, which has always just been organic, and a lot of people go, no, we just did the entire harvest with it and it's working great.
Speaker 4: It depends on what they use it exactly.
Speaker 2: They but our product is so malleable grow with so many different things, that's why it works great in IPMS. But I tell people, you know, it's a standalone. We've probably only convinced twenty five or thirty percent of the people out there after a few years just to use our product. And quite frankly, I don't give a shit if people buy my product or not. That's the way I've always portrayed it because it's true. I mean, it's sixty three year sixty three years old. Seven years ago, I'm going, do I really want to sell this? I haven't for six years, and the kids were like, we'll do this, We'll do that, Debbie will do this, and we'll hire people, you know to do the shipping and stuff from the warehouses here. We have people bottling it now, law materials, we have people shipping up here, but we still ship everything here to the ranch before it goes out globally. Because the people we have in our warehouse are fucking phenomenal that we just love them to death and they do incredible rapping. There's never been any problems, and we virtually check every single thing go out and it is six figures plus extra money. But I don't want something going to another country and having it fuck up if the top's not right or this that. So we have a great We outgrow four different bottlers in the first three years. Have a butler that's pretty much just doing our product because typically many bottlers will have twenty to thirty companies and we have to get into a queue. We go listen, we need a quarter palette of this. He'll have it done in three days. For us, we'll need ten pallets of this. So we're really super excited about that. They're just a great group of people, and we get all of our raw products mainly through Norfox, Kim and La a great bunch of people. Love them to death. They've helped us out a lot, you know, just with many different things. So we're very very very organic, very conscientious, very transparent family with what you know, what we put out there. We always have been anyway, but with this, I just I don't want people to guess on it, and so many inputs they don't need to put in products, which really pisses me off. And even organic USDA Organic Certification NP, they can put in stuff there that's like no. And we've had so many farms call us up and go, oh, look, we're so glad that CCOF California serve fight organic farmers. Did you know, you know, did this clean green? I think certification way better to me than omri Qai and us DA way better because they don't allow any of that other shit, and they're the ones that approached us SO. And the NLP was pretty much, from I understand, designed by CCOF before they became CCOF, and that's what the Agricultural Federal Department used as their their parameters, the NP National Organic Program Parameters. So yeah, we're we're really clean, and that's what we really like, you know, that's why it's so cool for food now flower producers. Well, yeah, if you can use any flow.
Speaker 4: Food, I mean that's the most digestible thing we have, right, yeah, I mean exactly healthy.
Speaker 2: And for this one for this one huge company to do this for US heritage, we're just we're shot changers and the side by sides and yeah, these other people that we may be doing ninety percent of the lettuce in the United States students of the cut lettuce, And I know those numbers just I still have to go to the bathroom a lot of times when I say those numbers. I'm not now because I already did about that. That's maybe sharing it a little too much. My wife just walked in shaking your head, so I know, I just so. But yeah, we're just happy that the food industry is in US, into US, and the exotic and rare plan people are into us because we have societies calling us up. And usually there are a lot of older folks, I call them old. You know, a lot of them are.
Speaker 7: Young societies and society society like a streptococcus like bonseye, like African violet, which I always forget, thank you, they'll call us up.
Speaker 2: Can we use that? And all of a sudden they do, and they just love the shit out of it. Because so many people now with flowers, you know, they spray pri etherans and things like that, which you know they're not bad, but they're not good still. You know, they want to use something as clean as they can and not poisons. So you know, we have probably thirty orchids here and forty house plants, and we spray them all the time just to show people that we can spray them. But I've never knock On Wood had one problem with mildew Art bugs in any of our indour plants. And we're surrounded. You know, we're in a very rural area by so many things, and it's so anyway. It works great on virtually anything out there, no matter what ornamental or no matter what plant in the world.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's.
Speaker 6: Just the fold. The food grade level of it is impressive.
Speaker 4: I mean yet, because we always talk about the things that go into your weed, just because if it's not organic.
Speaker 2: Oh you lost us, we froze you, guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're back.
Speaker 6: Do you hear us? We're okay on our end?
Speaker 2: Oh I hear you now, I hear you. Good?
Speaker 6: Okay, perfect, all good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I would just say that's super impressive because I mean, you know, people always talk about what's going in your weed, what's going into your food, blah blah blah. But like my thing about all that is like a lot of the weed that's out there on market in a lot of places is still not that good for you. A lot of stuff is still I mean, even the stuff that's tested for you. I mean, people are getting away with all sorts of things just you.
Speaker 2: Know, all sorts of loopholes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it just shows it just shows that you have a quality, clean product, right, I expect more and more growers cull to vaders that started trying the product, because when you compare it to any other spray out there on the market, I mean hands down, like it's just stands up.
Speaker 5: Not all of them can do food grade. They like this.
Speaker 3: You can spray multiple times, you can spray with lights on, doesn't have to be end of day or early in the day. How that helps your schedule, the terps, the flavors changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife is a lader in the day spray. When we grew outside, I was always mourning. That just was our preference or was it reversed? Oh? Reverse? She just said reverse, dumb shit, So yeah, I was, yeah, but so you could you could do it at different times? Does but again spray? Yeah, yeah, exactly. You know. I mean for years I just would spend hours in there, listening to music, reading with my plants. I loved it. I knew every single plant by name, every strain. And people would look at me to go, you have seventeen strains in this little room. How can you tell each one? And I go, you just can't. Hoopes, we froze.
Speaker 5: Again, that's me. I'm yeah, We're there.
Speaker 3: I'm able to tell the the difference strains as well too. I do the same thing. I have like multiple different ones, not just one specific strain.
Speaker 5: Yes, I feel you on that.
Speaker 2: You guys. Oh there, there you are. There are good, you guys. Froze again.
Speaker 6: It might just be a Wi Fi. Yeah, we haven't dropped you at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably in our sides. I don't even worry you guys.
Speaker 2: And this happens with this happens with other podcasts I've done too, So it has to be. We're a getting very rural, you know, we're you know, we're but fifteen twenty miles from Eureka, and I feel like we lived in the city because where we were before, you know, there was no electricity. They never will be. We had to generate all of our own electricalsay.
Speaker 4: But here, I mean here, I'm just using Wi Fi in general, Like I'm lying, I have a wired in you know, I'm wired in, you know, so for sometimes even just Wi Fi, especially because it's doing a lot.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's Oranges.
Speaker 3: It's been good the whole time we've been we've been cruising this whole conversation, Dirk.
Speaker 5: It's when it when it's been fun. It's been a blast.
Speaker 4: You did shout out a couple of people that use you working with recently. Is there anyone else that you want to shout out? You you shouted a couple of companies that you worked with. Is there any companies that you work with specifically or help that help you develop your product that you want to just kind of give a shout out, because you know there's always people behind.
Speaker 2: No, we we I did it in house because you know, growing for so long, I had to be very secretive, you know, and it would sucked, and so I didn't have any input from anyone. That's why it took me. You know, I killed eight hundred plants, but I you know, I grew two thousand just to do experiments with. And so, no, there's no one out there. The only person out there is my wife. And if I didn't have her, probably wouldn't have you know, yeah, she's just right there. It probably would it probably would would not have been done.
Speaker 4: Well, that's as well saying there we go. See that's something that's someone huge. You know, that's huge shout out. You know, I just always ask because you never know what goes in behind the products, right and obviously it's so much like just uh, just getting the grinding, putting hard work in and experiment and learning, and you know, and in your family putting in the work. So it's really cool that your family went you went along for the ride for you too, because that's a lot of dedication doing a belief in this product as well. You know, that's their whole life dedication. So big shout out to the whole fame.
Speaker 2: And they bugged they yeah, they bugged me for years to get this sold. And I'm kind of you know, I'm an Irish red head in Norwegian, so I'm kind of stubborn sometimes, but I'm really glad we did now because they all have a future with this company. We're going to leave the company with them. You know, we've had companies every year trying to buy us and we're just like, nope, we're not selling or you know, we're not selling the business and some pretty high high numbers, which kind of again, I shows.
Speaker 6: You the product you have. It shows you the product. They know the money they can be made, they know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we've probably had six iterations. People have tried making our product, two or three with no money and three or four with a lot of money, and they failed. You know, and and because the product didn't work, and you know, I'm you know, who knows why, but it didn't matter. But there's five of us, you know, my wife and I am three of our adult kids at what. Chloe thirty eight and Heather's fifty two, So we have five minds doing everything. And it's a democratic process, even though sometimes I may be a little adamant about some things and we'll do what I say and it turns out to be okay. But it truly is a democratic process. I could not have done this without the children. I'm in awe of what they do, and each of everybody has their own purview and it's huge. So we're just happy. And like I said, Wai, I want to do this into our eighties and you know, that's another ten years so and it's keeping us young doing this and traveling to other countries is a lot of fun to do this and then meeting people like you. I mean, Jesus, come on, you two are incredible. I can't wait to come out to Michigan and come see you guys face to face. I told you, guys, this, Michigan was the first place I went to. I didn't go to other places in northern California, southern Oregon, southern California. I went to Michigan twice. Were you Michigan Ors, you assholes? You followed us so close here. You guys were the same as us. I experienced the same thing. You guys had the same grows, you had the same strains and everything. It's because you guys followed so many people out here in Mendo and Humble. That's why I love you guys to fucking death. I really love everybody that I've met, you guys, and I love Detroit. People are like you love Detroit. They I love Detroit. They don't know. I haven't been to the East. I haven't been to Kalamazoo, I haven't been to the northwest all the way up in the Peninsula. But you know, around Clio and those places, and I fucking loved it. I mean, the people I go, you've never been, you've never been to Detroit. Shut the fuck up, you know you don't know.
Speaker 6: And derekout Detroit.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: Well, when you come out from Michigan and you're in the Detroit area, you'll definitely have to come to the studio and we'll burn up with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yes, you guys. You guys can't keep me away. You guys can't sorry.
Speaker 5: Appreciate.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you know, you guys, if you ever need the product, you're not going to ever pay for it. So if I hear you guys going to a store and actually purchasing your product, we're no longer friends. Wow. Make sure when you need something, call my ass up, because I don't do this with a lot of people. Call me up and let me know. And because of what you guys are doing for you know, for cannabis, my cana cast. Come on, you guys. You know not a lot of people are doing this. Even though there are a lot of podcasts out there there. You know, there's some of them that just are good and there's some of them that are.
Speaker 4: Incredible, and we're trying to do our best. You know, we're you know, you know you said there's no investors, just me and him, there's no red line.
Speaker 6: It's just trying to figure it out right and.
Speaker 5: Take you up on that offer too, and then I'll be calling.
Speaker 4: I want to say, the bulk quantities, like you sell gallons of this stuff, So if like big grows need to reach out to you. There's no quantity that you're like, well, we'll bulk it to you whatever there is. Right, I mean to ask you earlier because I'm see for homegrows. You know, you just get the bottles and they last a while. But you well you were saying gallons so you can get big bulks. That's I just wanted to clarify that, right, I was checking your website earlier.
Speaker 2: And we don't do anything. Yeah, we don't do anything over two and a half gallons. Okay, we don't do five gallons and fifty five gallons because the price breaker isn't going to be any different. But most most most tanks that are big that will take two and a half gallons, like three hundred and thirty gallon tanks for the planes or the tractors. So we don't need to make anything bigger than that. And you know a lot of farms will buy a polid or so we'll give them distributed pricing if they're buying a pallet, interesting, which is a lot less expensive.
Speaker 3: For the future of Lost Coast, what do you what are some of your plans now that you're in uh these new markets.
Speaker 5: Do you have other markets that you're.
Speaker 3: Looking to uh go into here in the in the future. Do you have any other new for twenty twenty five or Ust of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: I know, I mean it's the future.
Speaker 3: But Canada is your a big one this year and you're there officially launched it, so you guys posting about it.
Speaker 5: It's on your website.
Speaker 3: So and I want to give that on our congratulations on getting into Canada for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, bro. Yeah, and the kids were responsible and my wife for the website completely. They did that all themselves, so we're really proud of that. But yeah, so what we're getting into, we're getting into some vintnors. Now. We want to get into the wine industry because to get them off of sulfur, which has been around for five thousand years. But we want to get them off of that so their workers don't have to wear anything applying our product. But what we're getting into now, it looks like, is like the specialty green greenhouses that produce like I said, flowers and things like that and herbs, microgreens, things like that. And we also are starting to get into what do people you know, shit motels, golf courses that scrape the poisons around their flowers and things. We're getting into that now, so you know, people can start spraying something clean. Yeah, and that's huge, that's huge. Has been wanting to get in that for a while, my stepson and and so that's what we're looking into now is getting into you know, landscapers. We have landscapers using our product now, especially uh in the Hollywood area. Some of these you know, people with a lot of money, they want as clean a product as they can get. So landscaping is another thing we're getting into now, which is great. Plus you guys, the product we have a two year shelf life on it, but I've just uncorked something at four years six months ago and it was still the same ninety five percent rates. I think it's going to be a five year shelf life on it. As long as it's kept out of the sun and and corked tight enough, it'll last that many years. Nobody is going to keep it that long. People who used it, Yeah, right, and life is nice, Yeah, which is my chemist can't They don't understand why either, because other companies that are similar to ours, they don't have that shelf life because the rates drop if you mix the product. Yeah, if you mix the product, it can We have it I think on the website and the labels a week. But we've had growers here in Humbo County keep it for three weeks after mixing it, just reagitating it, spraying it again. And it worked because there are a few grows years past that the stores that they were near didn't have it and we would set we would you know, sell it from the rash, but it would take three or four days. They needed it that day and so they took it on their own volition to go spray it and it worked. So for a couple of weeks. It still has the same viability. If you have long lines, spray it for a few seconds back in the tank because the separation and the lines of the oil and the alcohol and the surfactant, uh, you know, they'll separate and you'll just spit out like soap for something. It's not going to kill the plants, but it could discolor some leaves. You know, you could have spots on it, which is you know, you don't really want to do. So that is all.
Speaker 4: Because a lot of people will sell you a product that's going to like diminish very quickly, right, So that's really our really nice to hear how quality that is. That you're really trying to just make something last and it just works and it needs to be used so often that it's going to sell. So you know, you're not trying to just sell something to make the maximum dollars off. And it works and the product works, and that's why you're seeing continue to expand you know, so you know.
Speaker 2: Some of these boardrooms I've gone into in these places, these big, big conglomerates that want to use our product. I'll leave and people come up, they go, boy, it sounded like you didn't even want to sell us the product. I'm like, and I'll go, I don't care if I sell it or not. Look at you, guys, I'm in my sixties, I've had my life, blah blah blah. And they're like, well, that's what we found so refreshing. Plus, we're women concentric. If you are a women owned business, or you have more more than fifty percent women, you get a special discount. And you'd be surprised how little we've used it, because that's that they're that that's just not that. Not a lot of women running companies are more than fifty percent. We're at one of those companies because you know, I have two step daughters and my wife and then Spree and I, so we're concentric you know, women concentric company. But you know, it's our product, so it's it's you know, it's not that big a deal. But yeah, so we we're we're really happy with the project. The trajectory of the way things have gone. We just still can't believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I honestly, I'm just really more impressed with just honestly the purity of it all.
Speaker 1: So that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've known it for years since I've been using it, and I'm glad. I'm hoping more and more growers out there take the chance on this product.
Speaker 2: And you guys, and you know what I went through. We went through dozens of companies to get the five six products that we needed to get other than you know, the reverse osmosis water that we use, and you can use city water. You can use it straight out. You don't need to let it sit to get the the chemicals and shiit to evaporate in the chlorine. But you know, if you do use that, it'd be best to do that That's just what I would do if I was in the situation. But we've used it. We've used it in four point eight to nine point one waters, so there's a huge difference without having to pH the product. You don't have to pH the product if you don't want to. But phing is inexpensive and quick, and I tell people keep phing if you feel that you need to, especially in water culture and things like that, but it's not absolutely necessary to do that.
Speaker 3: That's good to know for any of the growers out there. Don't I don't have to phr with mine when I do my living soil. But I do want to say I appreciate you talking about your family and how it's family run business and how you guys are all working together at a say.
Speaker 6: It sounds like they're and everyone's really crucial to the project.
Speaker 5: That's a big thing.
Speaker 2: They are They truly are you guys? You hit it on the head. We each have our own purview and we each do the same things. We do what everybody else does. But you're generally speaking very rarely. You know, if I'm out of country or if I'm on my satellite phone and people get because I'm in a lot of places where cell phone service it doesn't get so I had to buy a satellite phone. And even then sometimes if I can't, you talk to one of the other owners. You never talk to anybody else. You don't talk to anybody in the offices or the warehouse. You talk to an owner and the kids, my wife, they know as much as I do, if not more. You know, I mean it just because you know, we grew up as a family, So say they know all the tricks. They know.
Speaker 6: That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: You guys all sound so connected to it too. It's not just like, hey, everyone works here because it's convenient.
Speaker 2: It's no.
Speaker 4: Everyone truly cares and has an input in about this project.
Speaker 6: And that's amazing. Has been growing into what it has become.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, like I said, we're still amazed. We're still amazed by it.
Speaker 4: I expect you guys. I mean, you're going to different countries. That's pretty cool to take spanning just to be in like that many states. I'd be pretty pumped alone, you know, keep just keep going like it hasn't even stopped yet.
Speaker 2: You know, so of course you don't want to and we are schwag. We give away. We don't sell it and people always want to buy it every week, and we give everything away. We have Patagonia North Faced cards, the sweatshirteah, I love you, I love thank you, thank you, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 5: I wear it all the time, wearing.
Speaker 2: You. Let me know, you let me know when you guys are need more need I would love to send you, guys things up. I should probably take a picture of this ship that we have. But I bought four jackets north Face, Jail north and we sell high end. We give out a high end out. We don't get the cheap stuff Patigonia cart north Face, and people will wear a product all over the place around the world.
Speaker 6: Playing they're gonna wear it, you know.
Speaker 3: And I like wrapping your brand though too. It's a good brand, you have good morals. Market yeah, it's marketing exactly.
Speaker 2: And the kids in the beginning wanted to sell it because so many people requests. I go, no, we're giving it away, and that's what we still do now. The thing is, I bought four jackets. They were like eight or nine hundred dollars each, these north Face that are designed for sixty to eighty below zeros. I bought them on purpose. So I'm canning waiting for somebody that goes to the Arctic or somewhere so I can give them one of these jackets. I haven't. Nobody's really conto. Yeah, well I gave one to a friend that went up the I did a rod, you know, the and they weren't. They weren't with all these other people that were going, we want one of those. But he was always taking it off because it was too warm. Like yeah, so that was crazy. But yeah, we love giving our shwag out, Like I said, anybody that calls me always do. And there was one farm that had a million plants and they had forty employees. We send out every employee a sweatshirt and T shirt and the owners each got you know, a nice car heart jacket or patagon in the north face and a bunch of beaties. So we're not shy and sending it out. You know, we're not shy this this year since we were getting into so many countries at once, and we're not borrowing any money. We're not taking any loans out from the bank, which we easy could. We're not short on clothing, but we still have enough to wear.
Speaker 4: You guys, are growing, you know, expansion costs. You know, it's not just doesn't just come.
Speaker 2: You know, we were surprised how much it costs, especially when you're doing three or four countries at once.
Speaker 5: I couldn't imagine that's a lot of countries.
Speaker 6: You want to ask your final question? Yeah, we got final questions.
Speaker 5: You got one more?
Speaker 2: No, no final question.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's been a blast. I mean we've been I can't believe like we flew by. We'll have to get you back on for sure. You guys will get you in the family on because I would love to get and talk to each one's business.
Speaker 2: I love that you guys, they love we love that ship. Please do that again, and I make the kids come on and you're coming on with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd be perfect, That'd be perfect.
Speaker 3: I'd love to get insight into each one with everyone's doing exactly.
Speaker 5: I love the whole family feeld.
Speaker 3: You don't see that like in a lot of business, not in just like cannabis, but a lot of business. You don't see it as much anymore.
Speaker 5: And when you do.
Speaker 3: See that, it just shows that love and care shows the quality product. So we definitely want to do that. But yes, we have a final question that we ask every guest on. So imagine you're breaking up some weed out of a grinder and all of a sudden, a Ganza Genie pops out and grants you one wish that you could you could change anything in the cannabis industry.
Speaker 5: What would you what would you wish for one wish? I love that, and you.
Speaker 2: Can't one wish and you can't wish wishes right right right? My wish would be for people I know exactly. I was going to say that as a smart ass response, but you know, my wish is that that cannabis would be available to everybody, whether it was for medical or recreational, no matter if it was CBD, CBG, THHC, doesn't matter what the fuck it is. I just wish that everybody could get it at at at quality prices, like spending twenty five dollars on an ounce like we did back in the seventies, you know, buying if you need a pound, you spend a few hundred dollars. Things like that, And unfortunately a lot of a lot of girls don't like caring that because they have to grow more money. That's why I want everybody to grow their own. You could grow your own in a closet in the middle of Detroit. You know, you don't need to go from everywhere.
Speaker 3: Absolutely true. That's a great response there, and I couldn't agree more. I wish everyone could grow their own and everyone should have access to it. And I love how you late you dropped some of the cannon mad CBD and CBG. I wish there were some more CBG flower out there, higher doses of it for myself personally, and that'd be sweet.
Speaker 5: But Dirk, I want to say.
Speaker 3: Thank you again for coming on and joining us and giving us great insight into the journey of Lost Coast plant therapy.
Speaker 4: Check out their website, check out their socials all over Lost Coast Plant there.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to chop this up again and it will be happening soon and continue to great efforts into twenty twenty four. Are you guys going out to the mg biscon this year?
Speaker 5: Real quick?
Speaker 2: We are only because I met you guys. We only watch. We don't go there. It's not our purview. And the kids were like, what was it like this year? You know? Would I go? Who? Do you think? Mike cana cast was the main reason that we we went out for our quality, quality horticulture. Who's distributing in Canada. That's the reason we went there. But that was fun, but it was meeting you guys. I love the ship out of you guys, and I can't wait to come see you face to face again. Maybe we will do it before mjbizzz. Are you guys coming out to mjbizz.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll be out. We'll be out in Vegas December, for sure. We're always out there. Say there's too much. There's so many people in the industry there and for us, it's just great connections and we set stuff like we did.
Speaker 5: We would't have met you, Derek, and we've been able to build this relationship well. And I know.
Speaker 2: When you come out this next time, we're going to take you to a really fine restaurant. You guys are gonna love it. And you better do that because I now I'm gonna submit that we will come to m J bizigan this year. We weren't sure about it, but if you guys are coming done, we'll be there and again, you guys, let me know more schwag for you our friends or give it out. I would be more than willing to do that, And don't you dare fucking buy our product. If you buy a product and I find out your dead meat. So please let me send you something out, Okay, anytime anything you need.
Speaker 3: I need, I'll need something. And then maybe we'll give you a call. Maybe we'll do a giveaway with some of your product or something.
Speaker 2: And I love that.
Speaker 5: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't even need to talk about my product. You just go, hey, we got this to give out. That's fine. Gay hats being these courts, things like that, because that's I'd love to do that.
Speaker 6: Perfect.
Speaker 3: Perfect Again, thank you for joining us, direk. I'm excited to uh have you back and learn more about Lost Coast. But as always, groovy we're here to advocate, educate, and inspire the next time y'all.
Speaker 2: Peace, Love you guys,