Speaker 1: Onago.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. You've got a fifteen sixteen minutes or so to get your vote in for you say we played it this morning. If you haven't done so already, head to the j R our Facebook page, where you'll have three song options from Weezer this morning.
Speaker 3: Your choices are pork and beans, my name is Jonas or hashpipe.
Speaker 1: One with the most votes, we play back at nine for you.
Speaker 2: And then we will randomly select one of you who takes the time to vote and give you ac DC tickets. Would you like that?
Speaker 1: You heard them right? Get your vote in j R R Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Maybe I've just missed this my whole life, But have you ever heard of a raccoon dog?
Speaker 1: Coon dog? Just a I've never heard of a raccoon dog, but I've heard of a coon dog. Okay, I thought that was a slang term. I know. I think it's like a It's like a hound. Isn't it a coon dog? Anyway? Well, a raccoon.
Speaker 2: Dog is actually a real thing in their their native I've upon further investigation, native to East Asia, and they are known to travel long distances in the wild. Which may explain why there's a wild raccoon dog on the loose in Wales in the UK.
Speaker 3: So coonhound, I just googled it. We've all heard of a coon hound, but a raccoon dog. Does this mean that a raccoon and a dog made love?
Speaker 2: Judging from the photograph I'm looking at the reference picture, that's exactly what it sounds and appears to be.
Speaker 3: All right, let me look up raccoon dog. Do I just have to add an L to that. Huh oh wow?
Speaker 2: There are considered invasive and composed of danger to native wildlife.
Speaker 1: It is. It is straight up a raccoon mixed with a dog. There has to be some rural areas here in Florida that have these sits about it. Come on as some of you know something about this mm hmm. It's wow.
Speaker 3: It's it's almost like scary because it almost looks like a baby bear too. It's a wild looking thing, man, because it's bigger than a raccoon obviously because it has dogging.
Speaker 2: Wow, here's what I'm thinking. Let me just be honest what I'm thinking here. If you've got a dog that's not fixed and it's outside and encounters with the raccoon and they take a fancy to each other. Are you gonna end up with a raccoon dog at some point somewhere running wild here in Florida?
Speaker 3: See now you're thinking that, I'm thinking, who's mountain? Who it's gotta be the dog? Well, you know, mountain of raccoon. No, it would depend on which is the size female or male? One male one's female. I guess it could work either way.
Speaker 2: Impregnate If a raccoon impregnates a dog or a dog in is it the same in out result?
Speaker 1: Which you talk? Okay, hold on when they make love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whether it's a male or female dog or male or female raccoon, does it work both ways? If the female raccoon gets impregnated by the dog or vice versa, is this end result still a raccoon dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, all right, I guess I don't know. But is there some other pronoun you use?
Speaker 3: Did they go out to eat beforehand? Is what I'm thinking, like out of the trash? Can you know?
Speaker 1: Because that's where and raccoons and dogs usually.
Speaker 2: Getting tussles, right, that's why, Well, in some places of the world, apparently they don't.
Speaker 1: All right, you learned something new every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's next, We're gonna get like a possum cat. I do have a couple more dog related stories. Though this was not by design, they just maybe subliminally I did this subconsciously. Denver thieves nabbed a pair of high priced bulldogs from a Colorado pet store after one of them allegedly faked to see to distract store employees. I put the video footage of this on our Facebook page. What a couple of dicks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks when you when.
Speaker 3: You watch the video again, like Pat said, jar our facebook page, when you watch the video, you think those workers, those employees were pretty pretty quick on their feet because they're one of them's helping out the person that's having a quote unquote seizure, and then the other one comes booking by.
Speaker 2: They actually get a hold of them, grabs the two dogs, hauls asked that that suspect is still at large.
Speaker 3: They'll get it out of the other one. They'll bring them back in that interrogation room. You know, the one that faked the seizure. They're gonna go who gave up your partner?
Speaker 2: They were selling those dogs for forty two hundred dollars each, forty two hundred dollars. That's why people breed. That's why people breed, don't now, well, people breed.
Speaker 1: I love dogs. I do.
Speaker 2: I'm a dog that I have owned dogs my whole life. I ain't paying forty two hundred dollars for no dogs. Oh god no, and don't even get in.
Speaker 3: I ain't paying forty two hundred for some surgery.
Speaker 1: I just derailed that one quick right along.
Speaker 3: No, that that's Pat. That's why some people breed dogs. They're like, I can make a living. I mean not really. I'll start a puppy mill today. Not the puppy mill like somebody has a pure chocolate lab and they're like, oh, look at this. I know people that have done it, and I know people who currently do it, and it is a lot of work.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start small with the raccoon dog. I think I think I could find a market for that here.
Speaker 3: Why don't you just get your dog what you need to go out and find a female raccoon. I don't know how you do that, Pat, and then get what's your dog? Juno, Juno the German shepherd. Yeah, get Juno to you know, well he knows. Uh, then he can get off the couch legs and stuff like that and you know, get up on some raccoon action.
Speaker 2: Then we've got it. Wouldn't be complete here without a pit bull story. We've got a sixteen year old pit bull that is owned by a homeless dude. But the homeless dude doesn't have the pit bull right now because a veterinarian had to treat the dog, and the veterinarian now is refusing to return the dog to the homeless man because basically, well, the dog was in such bad shape being cared for by the homeless guy that, yeah, he would.
Speaker 1: This is a conundrum here.
Speaker 3: When the shelter lady found him, the dog him or or whatever was tied up to the bumper of like a u aul or something, Yeah, had in really bad shape. This is like one of those should the.
Speaker 1: Homeless guy get his dog back or.
Speaker 3: Should the lady who put money that owns a vet and brought this thing back to a good life keep it.
Speaker 1: I say keep it with the vat not sixteen years old. I got I mean bucket, here's a bucket, go and kick it. Yeah, I have. Probably a few years ago he probably had a plan to breed it with a raccoon, the homeless coon. I think raccoon dog. I think when you get six raccoon pitbull, that would be a mess. I think we let it. Let the dog live.
Speaker 3: It's its years with the vat you know what I'm getting at, where it's living a good remainder of the life. It already dealt with living with a homeless dude for that long. Just get him like a gerbil or give him a rat on a leash. Well know, he's probably half in the bottle. You know. Somebody said, I got a female raccoon that I feed on a daily basis in my backyard, just saying, uh, Pat, we might have a partner for Juno.
Speaker 1: Set up a blind date. We're doing a we're starting a puppy mill.
Speaker 3: Now, we got baf pizza, We're running Bob World order. Somebody says, junekun dog for Juno new coon dog.
Speaker 1: Just paid a little over three K for a palm Ski. Hey man, if that's in your budget, more power to you.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, they need different breeds like a raccoodle.
Speaker 1: Or a sheet zoo, rad doodle, red doodle.
Speaker 3: And they have raccoodle because the raccoon and a doodle makes a poodle. Now that would be an ideal partner. I could see a poodle in a raccoon. You know, they're you know, size wise.
Speaker 1: I'm talking. Finally, we've got a road raging maniac.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, new high score achieved raccoon sex roundtable.
Speaker 1: Now we do it.
Speaker 2: Listen, It's never our intent to stray off the beaten path, but let's just say there's a lot of stray beaten paths on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody branched into remember Shark Ray, Remember where the shark in the man Ray or whatever bed Like these people's friends breeding dogs one hundred k in a year. We're going to make a fortune off these rac kodles.
Speaker 2: Police are searching for a Memphis road rager who got in a little fender bender with a seventy six year old man's SUV and I got out of the car and attacked the dude's vehicle with an axe.
Speaker 4: I thought, okay, I'll get over in this lane, the turn lane. I suppose I'm miscalculated. They started towards us and I said, it's that in his hand, and we couldn't figure it out until they took a large swing at the back window. I'm just thankful he didn't come up to the window because he'd got through the window.
Speaker 1: There was my head that was more in shocks. It did not occur to me to drive away.
Speaker 2: I get a video of this going that another motorist took. I'm sharing that with you on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: What a Lunatic's innocent old man and it.
Speaker 2: Was a minor fender bender. Thus the axe needs to come out.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: God, dude, it was highly upset that his Chevy and power had been had been dinged.
Speaker 1: I guess three one one j r R. It just rocks.