Speaker 1: That was a good one. Was Hey guys, hey guys, this is Mike and Austin and welcome to our second half, maybe even our better half of.
Speaker 2: The Strange Rocks episode Part four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we' the second half of the last part of the fourth episode. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So basically what happened was we talked for like two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: So we just snippet in a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're gonna cut it in half, and we just thought, hey, let's do one little quick intro so we can kick off the second half of The Strange Rocks episode four in style, in stock because we're so stylish, That's right, We're very stylish people. Yeah, so, without much without much a new let's just cut right to it and we'll just pick up where we left off. But I'm gonna I'm gonna rewind and play like the last ten seconds of the last episode.
Speaker 1: Previously on a Strange Theme Podcast.
Speaker 2: It's like, all of a sudden, all of these creatures are looking for the same thing, which is they're looking for a physical home for their spirits.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird, and so anyway, I know, we went way down the rabbit trail.
Speaker 1: It's like they're all on Xbox Live and they're just waiting for an open game to play.
Speaker 2: It is like they are stuck in a simulation where they're they're you know, like they.
Speaker 3: Need a body.
Speaker 2: They've been they've been killed, but they're waiting to respond and they need to respond in a body that they like, so they need a new avatar.
Speaker 1: Weird. They're just waiting for the next round to load until they can get into the next you.
Speaker 3: Know, the load out, the reboot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: It's a goofy gosh.
Speaker 1: But you know how you mentioned during the cattle mutilation episode, the cow birth the big good thing, So you wonders like that's some kind of weird biological thing, like it's weird. There's no pictures. Yeah, and I've seen pictures. I googled that, like cowbirth's big sasquatch body baby, you know, and there's like cows with like a similarity to down syndrome and their faces are a little more flat, like an ape kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Or Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, we talked about last time that we were gonna hold back anything.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna throw a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of weird crap out there. So I'm gonna throw some weird crap on this since we're here. I didn't know, at least not this way. But you know, you think about the need for a body for a disembodied spirit, call it a skinwalker, call it a you know, enphelin that was destroyed in the flood. And then there's this like spirit that's running around looking for a house to live in. And then we were talking about Bigfoot. We were talking about, you know, the cattle story of the guy who went out and he discovered a cow that was giving birth, and it was giving birth to something that obviously was not a cow. It wasn't bovine, and it was kind of humanoid and hairy, and it freaked him out and he ran back and it was dark, and he went out the next morning to investigate when he finally had his courage up and the cow was mutilated, a typical cattle mutilation, but the fetus of whatever that was was gone. And then you have all of these other typically most of them are cows that are pregnant. They're female bovines. Their female cattle that are mutilated, and their sexual organs, and often they were known to have been pregnant. You know that they were with cow baby and and so they're mutilated and all those organs are gone, plus the.
Speaker 3: Fetus is gone.
Speaker 2: And the one you know recording of the guy who says, yeah, it looked like a baby gorilla or bigfoot, and then it was gone. And then people you know, are wondering about, you know, what are Bigfoot? What are they if they really exist?
Speaker 3: You know? And then some people wonder.
Speaker 2: Are they really even real? Are they more like a paranormal kind of experience, right, you know, that's a big thing now in bigfoot circles is like do they shape shift that?
Speaker 1: And there's like so many I saw I saw sasquatch and he was holding an orb of light. Yeah, Or I saw sasquatch and then I went to bed that night and had a weird dream about a ufo Or I saw a sasquatch or ufo and the next day I saw a sasquatch. It's like those two things these too, like you know, the alien side, the spiritual, demonic side, ghosts, you know, that whole realm, and there's these more material biological sasquatch animals. Yeah, and they're kind of like collide a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. You know what, I kind of feel like it. It's kind of like, okay, imagine like a giant vortex or whirlpoole and around on the outside of the whirlpool or all of these strange things bigfoot cattle mulations, you've got UFOs, you've got paranormal activity and ghosts, you've got strange rocks. And I feel like we've been out here floating around this periphery of this vortex that we didn't even know was there. And when we start talking about it and looking at it, you know, we kind of start getting sucked down into the vortex yep. And then it gets tighter and tighter, and we're spinning faster and faster, and then we start discovering that all of these things have commonality. It's true that they all kind of are tying together. And you can kind of see we're not all the way down the vortex yet, but we can kind of look down the vortex, so we can kind of see, oh, my gosh, this is going to the same kind of place. This is going to the same place. This is going to this world of creatures entities that are interacting with humanity in certain ways and manipulating our concept of reality in certain ways, but we're all heading down towards this thing which is really like your reality is not what you think it is, right, And these experiences that you're having with these these entities or creatures or whatever they are Eloheem, God, raf Am, skin walkers, whatever you want to throw at it, you're interacting with something that's very different. I guess in Christian circles you would call it the occult, you know, But this microcosm that you're going to is like all connected, all right, it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, I don't know, almost like the matrix. Yeah, where he's like, oh, I saw that cat all the white rabbit, and then everything kind of like makes sense. He's like, oh, well, that's why this thing happens, and that's why this guy can move through time, you know.
Speaker 2: And then when he wakes up he realizes, you know what, none of that was real. Yeah, what's real is on the other side of the bottom of that vortex.
Speaker 3: It's welcome to the real world.
Speaker 1: Which is a bunch of weird robot aliens that are trying to secure.
Speaker 2: Which is which is kind of what all of these mythological narratives talk about which is this other plane of existence that encapsulates these let's just say creator where if Native American you call it the Great Spirit or you know, whatever you want to call it, and whatever mythos and then all of these rebellion things, and then you have all these servants of that Great Spirit or whatever you want to call it, but it's the same story. And then in the middle of it are these ponds called humanity that is influenced by both the good great Spirit and also the nefarious spirits that are basically.
Speaker 1: Trying to destroy light in the dark light.
Speaker 2: And then you kind of get to the point where you realize, you know what, all of this stuff although it's real, we live in this dimension, it's real, but what's really real is outside of this dimension that like this is just the precursor. You're like in level two of like a ten level game.
Speaker 3: You know, you're just not there yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you haven't gone through enough wormholes yet.
Speaker 1: You're still in the training part.
Speaker 2: And you know, I find it fascinating, I find it fun, but this is like almost scary. I almost don't want to go down this anymore. I don't want to go down the vortex anymore because it's changing my perceptions of so much.
Speaker 1: And even like, so obviously we're coming from kind of a biblical perspective, sure, I mean that's what we know. But even if you go to like Joe Rogan, who I would say is like anti biblical, he's like or a biblical. He's like the kind of guy who would be like at a burger can be like, you're idiot, it's not Christian, it's just reality, and he like pushes his little legenda on everybody. But he is even talking about like how he'll like do like a DMT trip and like see these spirits that are telling him about the world in the universe. He's like, and it's like a rabbit hole and you just kind of keep going down. I don't know. It's like universally, there seems to be like a second thing interacting and it's like whether it's you're doing weird plants, you like to burn things and suck on them, and then you next thing, you know, you're seeing different things and those things are telling you about this other dimension where things aren't what they seem or whatever, or it's Christian perspective where things are not what they seem because there's a spirit that lives inside of each person, and they it's just a meat sack that you roam around in, or it's a matrix type perspective where we're all ones and zeros and everything's a simulation and you know, nothing's real, And the real part is when you die and you know it all seems to be like you know, it's never just what it is, it's never just what you see.
Speaker 3: It's always because of X.
Speaker 1: Y and Z. I believe there's another part.
Speaker 2: All I've had to do is basically change my terminology. And what I mean by that is, you know, we can talk about UFOs, we can talk about aliens, we can talk about all these things. We can talk about Even scientists, you know, the brainiest people on the planet, talk about aliens and that their life is out there there has to be something beyond it, and they talk about transdimensional things and they talk about our existence as a simulation, that maybe what we are experiencing isn't real. These are this isn't coming from some kind of weird, strange guy in a closet. These are the biggest brains out there, right, and they're talking about this stuff. And what I found is, as a as somebody who probably has a Christian perspective. All I've got to do is change my terminology. So when I say demons, we kind of characterize demons as like this dark ages, kind of evil spirit that's got wings and forked tails and and all of this stuff, just from what we've experienced, the art we've seen inside of Christianity.
Speaker 1: Like old brother, we're ath though, Yeah, George Killings like, well, there's all kinds of a lesser ins demons, but the great Devil himself a piper graded tail and carries a pitchfork.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, So we think in those circles. But what are we talking about. I know we have gone way way way down, but we were you know, we said, we gave our listeners warning we are going to just go for it.
Speaker 3: We're just filters off.
Speaker 2: We're just going to talk about all this weird stuff. And if you haven't followed or tracked with this, rewind and listen to it again because.
Speaker 1: You'll be equally confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally, let's go back up the vortex home. We were talking about the different things in Native American culture and mythology that maybe is depicted on petroglyphs. Remember, we started this whole diatribe by talking about strange rocks and talking about the petroglyphs and things that were found.
Speaker 3: On rocks all over the world.
Speaker 2: And then from that we've kind of started going down this vortex or rabbit hole of all of these things that could be symbolic on these petroglyphs, but also what definitely was already written in the mythologies and legends of the Native American people.
Speaker 1: So we're kind of using these really old forms of communication to find global things, global hotspots that are all kind of related.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're points that we've found as we got sucked into the vortex are everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yep, Okay, moving right along.
Speaker 2: So we talked about water babies, we talked a little bit about skinwalkers. But I want to go onto cannibal myths because that's one thing I found very interesting as we got into Native American mythologies and stories is there are a lot of stories about cannibals, right, And maybe that was something because of the you know, the societ they lived in and the environments. It was harsh that if you couldn't find food in protein and you were warring with another tribe, that maybe you would naturally eat them.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: When the elk migrate, people look more delicious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: And we know we have like these South American tribes in the Amazon or whatever that are cannibalistic and they're still that way, and that's one of the ways that they conquer and overpower and other tribes.
Speaker 1: Symbolic almost, yes.
Speaker 2: So it could be the same kind of thing, but it's also something that was probably prevalent in the I like to say antediluvian, yeah, pre flood or in the biblical narrative, God destroyed the world because of the the angels that fell and populated, you know that procreated with women and had these giant babies, these babies that we had extra you know, physical abilities, and they had extra height and they were just basically superhumans. But they were very violent and very militant against humanity, and they were trying to destroy them. According to the Book of Nak and other things, So God destroys the world through the flood to preserve humanity. And it talks about Noah being pure in his generations and so obviously he didn't have some kind of genetic mutation caused by the you know, hybridization of angelic beings and humans. He was pure, and so God saved him on the Ark and destroyed all of the fallen angels or fallen Nephelim or whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 3: Guys, bad guys.
Speaker 2: So the cannibal myths kind of come out of that same thing. You know that there were these creatures that ate humans. So in Native American cultures there were giant individuals.
Speaker 1: Some Native American cultures almost.
Speaker 2: All have some story of giants. Now, not all of them were cannibals. Some of them were white, some of them were red haired.
Speaker 1: Some of them didn't become giant until they've actually eaten human people.
Speaker 3: I guess there were baby giants well, and they grew up.
Speaker 1: There's like a myth about people and you become this monster. The giant is true.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: So I thought it'd be fun to talk about the cannibal legends in Native American cultures. One of them was the Dwarf Cannibals, And we talked a little bit about Dwarfism and these like tribes of like height challenged Native Americans. But there was one group that was called the Nimergar, and these were cannibal dwarf sized humans that had like, you know, exceptional speed, agility, and strength. Yeah, so like hobbits on steroids, you know, kind of, and they were cannibals and they were also known, you know, among the different Indian tribes, they were called the enemy dwarfs. They were called the dwarf cannibals and Nimera gar isn't it like the pygmies kind of like in the Congo or whatever.
Speaker 1: And they actually like that is like a small group of people and they they're very short, and they tend to have cannibalistic tradition.
Speaker 2: It's exactly the same story. Weird, It's the exact same mythology.
Speaker 3: It's really weird. So, yeah, these.
Speaker 2: Little little guys run around and they would like kill people from other tribes and they would eat them.
Speaker 1: I remember one of my favorite memories of all time.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Okay. I was probably in like second.
Speaker 1: Grade and you picked me up from school or didn't let me go to school, and instead you took me to watch The Mummy two or The Mummy.
Speaker 2: Three Memory Returns or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we went to the movie theater instead of going to school. It was like the best Day of my life and uh, we went to the movie and there there's like those little monsters the darts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like blone darts and they.
Speaker 1: Were like sharp teeth.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that wasn't like Indiana Jones sometimes because they have those same characters in it.
Speaker 1: No, they had little like kind of ninja dude that like jumps up and blows starts. But these were like little monsters like they were like a foot tall. They actually get rid of them by like kicking a log off of canyon and one of them is like writing and.
Speaker 3: That was kind of humorous.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's what that I think of. It popped in my mind, like one of my favorite things that's ever happened to me is not going to school.
Speaker 2: And you know, I don't know, maybe maybe it's based on the on these Native American legends, or.
Speaker 1: It's a legend that happened in the Egyptian culture because that's kind of where that took place the Mummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's really weird about like this legend. So apparently what happened and like some of the tribes that had these same kind of characters, where the Arapah and the Cheyenne apparently the Irapa Ho fought these little dwarf cannibals and they they won and basically annihilated them.
Speaker 3: To accomplish it.
Speaker 2: They actually used kind of an allied forces of different tribes in the area they try to conquer these things, and they weren't exactly what you'd call human. They were distorted, they were messed up, they were something was wrong with these kind of like the different kinds of stories about the hybridization or the chimeras of like the Fallen Angels with humans.
Speaker 1: Had weird features, yes, extra long arms, yeah, shorter legs.
Speaker 3: It just was and it just wasn't right.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the stories of alien beings coming in and messing around with human women. You also find the stories of like these chimeric creatures that were made of different animal types. So it's almost like there was like some kind of genetic manipulation going on at the same time in these stories. I mean, why would you come up with this like weird creature that was part lyon, part scorpion, part eagle, all of these things combined together. It doesn't make sense. And so you know, I wonder sometimes if there were these creatures that were super intelligent that had a relation with human women, that maybe they had super technology and they were messing around with the genetic based material of mankind and other things and messing things up because they want to be creative, They want to create. They want to be, you know, a create whore, kind of like the Great Spirit or Elohem or God, whatever.
Speaker 3: You want to call it.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, solid So, okay, dwarf cannibals, I mean, that's one of the Native American legends that's around. It's it's very interesting, and I think of hobbits with like really sharp teeth running around, jumping on legolos and biting his head off.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I get like zombie hobbit zombie.
Speaker 2: So along with the dwarf cannibals in Native American legends, you have what is known as giant cannibals. Now, these are basically the same thing as little small cannibals.
Speaker 1: Definitely more terrifying to me, but huge, yeah, more terrifying, like.
Speaker 2: Seven to ten feet tall that ran around and would eat the Native American Indians.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And one of the biggest stories is the one out of is that Lovelock Cave.
Speaker 1: Yep. The love Lock is the lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: The same band of these giant red haired cannibal giants and the Native Americans finally trap them in a cave. They hunt them and they trap them in the cave and then.
Speaker 1: Burned the cave down. And so I've done research on that. I don't know if we want to talk about it now, because I think we'd like to go there one day and do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can caves do like a synopsis, but not deep.
Speaker 1: Okay. I love that story because we talked about how these beings, these angels, falling angels, these alohem elohem rough they were like a little smarter, they were a little advanced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had advanced technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that is like the place where they're living in a cave. They're probably trying to make it by because there's not a lot of them. But they have like the oldest relic of a duck decoy there off the lake because that used to be a lake and now it's freaking dried. Yeah, but and so they have like these old re duck decoys made out of like reeds, and they were making their they're making duck decoys and they were apparently hunting duck off this lake. It's a good setup, and that that's funny to me that they were actually like manipulating the environment hadn't really happened yet, you know, you're like, oh, dear, let's shoot it with a poky stick. Now they're like, let's lure them, let's understand their habits, let's make fake ones to have them land next to, and then we'll shoot them with the pooky stick.
Speaker 2: So one thing interesting you're talking about that one of the things about the book of Inach it talks about the Watchers and it talks about the fallen angels that procreate and they have these offspring, and they were talking about in these legends that but these creatures gave humanity technology.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean about, you know.
Speaker 2: Metallurgy, about all of these things and lists through the names of these watchers and the technology that they specialized in. So they were like really smart, had advanced technology, and we're sharing it with humans as they point their women and had these like chimera offspring yep. And so why wouldn't they, you know, possibly be manipulating science like DNA or genetic structure or whatever. And this you got it when you read this. If youve got to realize this stuff is like ancient, it's not like a science journal.
Speaker 1: Well, lovel Cave is just spoken word oral tradition, right, yeah, and it's been passed down and you actually go to this cave and there are black I mean, I guess the inside of the cave is actually just black with burned char and yeah.
Speaker 2: So the story is that the tribes that allied together chased this remnant, these giants, these cannibal giants into the cave, and then they didn't come out, so they eventually just stockpiled it with all kinds of flammable material and then they burned them up. They killed them, and supposedly there were giant bones found inside the cave. Later when the miners went in to mine, which I find.
Speaker 3: This interesting batpoop.
Speaker 2: They went into mine the guano and then they found giant bones there which mysteriously have disappeared. Which is a whole nother subject skeletons that they dug out. Okay, quick burb people. There are stories of people digging up giant bones all over the planet, but they all disappear. Why what's the conspiracy? If it is a conspiracy, what do people not want us to know, that's all I'm gonna say about that. That's a whole nother podcast session.
Speaker 1: Somebody coffin.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a lie, but you know, it's really weird. So you have these giant cannibal stories, but not all of them are cannibals. You have these stories of these giant white cannibals, and these.
Speaker 1: Canibals are cannibals. Some of them are white cannibals.
Speaker 2: Well, not all of them are cannibals, okay, but all of them are giant. So, like the cannibal, giants, for whatever reason, are always described as having red hair or red beards. And there's a famous story about you can google this, it'll come up whether it's true or not. You decide about the Candahar giant in Afghanistan and Kandahar and a bunch of a troop of I think marines where green bereys go in and they're told to go to this cave mouth a mouth of a cave, and they go in and there are all these bones of like look like human bones, and then this giant comes out with a giant spear, right, and they end up killing it. It kills one of their own and then they radio it in and then like the military comes in and like carries it off in a giant cargoinget and one of the big helicopters, and then it's loaded on some kind of big airplane cart it off to never be seen again. So, I mean, whatever, take that with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: But whatever that is, it's a weird story story.
Speaker 3: So you have that story, you have.
Speaker 2: Those stories in Native American mythologies, and you have possibly a lot of those things inscribed on petroglyphs. And of course there are giant stories all over the world. You know, you got Goliath. I don't remember, But anyway, there was a giant in the Bible that had like a bed that was like twelve feet long.
Speaker 4: For only og king of Baisha, and remained of the remnant of giants. Behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of eyon, is it not? In Rabbat of the Children of Ammon. Nine cubits was the length there are, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a bat.
Speaker 1: It was huge acasia spring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a big, big.
Speaker 1: Giant, probably big truck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it talks about the descendants of this guy. So only we have these giants and giant legends are everywhere. Sometimes they're they're just kind of be nine. They're not really bad or good. But some of the stories are that they came from outer space and then that they left. And another story is that the Great Spirit judged them because they became proud and violent and and basically they did not have respect for other humans.
Speaker 3: For humans, and so they were destroyed by the Great Spirit.
Speaker 2: And that's a Native America kind of story. So I mean that sounds very reminiscent of like the the Noah story perspective.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, those stories, you know, are talked about. And there were the Choctaw and the the giants were called na Hulo, and then there were the white giants that the Navajo talked about. They were called the star NAKs.
Speaker 1: That's a cool name. It is star football team.
Speaker 2: And then the Comanches had a legend of the ten foot haul white giants who forgot peace and mercy and became proud and they were wiped out by the Great Spirit.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Who who had that?
Speaker 3: The Comanches?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean these stories are there, and what's really weird and what we've tried to do is engineer, and maybe not very well, but we've tried to engineer this story to kind of lead us to a destination we had. We had a plan to get us to a place where we could talk about our next series, which is a giant fella. It's a giant fella, a giant hairy fellah. And this thing is something that's talked about by everybody. It's it's a fad. You can buy shirts and all kinds of swag with this character on it. And his name is what Austin.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look at me funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah you Sasquatch, believe it. But anyway, that's where we're gonna land this ship. We're going to end our Strange Rock episodes right at the feet a Bigfoot big Feet, because, believe it or not, on some of these strange rocks are petroglyphs, and there are a lot of Native American Indian legends about giant hairy creature that we call bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah or yeah, just creatures that are I mean, you have your typical bigfoot character, you know, monkey gorilla. I think of the gorilla from that old Georgia of the Jungle movie, you know, where they like speak with an English act, don't pay on the roses, and then the relevant drops. It's like, you know, you really should work on your anger.
Speaker 4: Have you tried Brankowski's cage the rage technique?
Speaker 1: Dumb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think of that kind of guy as Bigfoot, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then in the Native American legends, he's like kind of more like like a forest ninja kind of like there are.
Speaker 3: A lot of stories about about Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I mean, they don't necessarily call him Bigfoot or Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: They have different names for him, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like giant, hairy creature, and he's supernatural.
Speaker 1: He's kind of got a red headed tint to them.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little bit hungry for the human variety, yep.
Speaker 3: And he shows up on petroglyffs.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So on our website, go there you can see it's called I think they call it the Hairy Man petroglyph and it's on the I think it's called Tuley River Indian Reservation in California, And there's a famous depiction of this strange creature that looks like Bigfoot, a hairy giant creature. Maybe it's a medicine man, maybe it's a shaman. I don't know, but whatever it is, it looks like Bigfoot, and so it's got that nickname, and I figured that's a great place to land this four part episode that we've been talking about string Drogs, and it gives us our launching point for our investigation on Bigfoot and to do the investigation. Next weekend, we are going on a Sasquatch hunt, a big Foot hunt. We are traveling.
Speaker 3: We're going to travel. This is our furthest.
Speaker 2: Away investigation destination so far.
Speaker 3: We're going to go.
Speaker 2: How many miles several about five hours away, and it's going to take a combination of our IDV and our IDVM idvs, and we're going to combine forces go up there and we're going to try to find some information and maybe even run into the big guy himself, whatever he may be. Maybe he's a giant skin for a disembodied aloheem.
Speaker 1: Some biotical three D printed sack, transdimensional meat that the spirit of a nefarious demon monster can hide and say marry Mary or pivot.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he's.
Speaker 2: Just a bipedal ape species that we just haven't caught.
Speaker 1: Yet, so we're trying to figure out if he's biological.
Speaker 2: We don't know what he is, but we're gonna try to find out, and we're excited about it.
Speaker 3: We were bummed that they.
Speaker 2: Canceled the the Squatch Calm twenty twenty and Boise, so this is our way to still launch into that. And we're gonna go up there. We're gonna try to find him for you guys. We're gonna bring a lot of whiskey. I hear he's a drinker.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: We're gonna sit him down in a heavy duty camping chair.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: That reclines, yep. We're not like savages. We're gonna let him recline. Relax, have some of our whiskey. We're gonna make him up some. Maybe we'll get some human meat we can chop up for him.
Speaker 2: And no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Take me here now, it's just gonna be pork. We'll tell him it's human because I hear they taste a.
Speaker 3: Lot of like I think. We'll see you all tastes like chicken.
Speaker 1: We'll see if he picks human pork or if he picks just like regular sausage, which you think no, we'll put them both in front of him and see which one he takes, and we'll know, Oh, here's some human we found, and here's some pork sausage. So you just pick your own house human. You're it's called lying.
Speaker 2: Okay, it'll be chicken, Okay, it'll be pork.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm excited about. It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get up there, get out of town a little bit, build a fire, sit out at night.
Speaker 3: Look around. There is in.
Speaker 2: This area where we are going a very credible bigfoot siding that's kind of famous in that area.
Speaker 3: I looked it up.
Speaker 2: It's there, and I think, hey, let's go there and let's see if we can figure that out.
Speaker 1: It's it's next to a giant forest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be a Class A encounter, which means that visual as well as the.
Speaker 1: Other audible and.
Speaker 3: In personally, I don't think there was touch.
Speaker 2: There might have been flying rocks and all allow, screaming noises, flying rocks and maybe not banging on trees.
Speaker 1: Screaming noises and visual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the full Monty Bigfoot. But yeah, we're really excited about doing this. And as we're wrapping up the show, I guess you know, that's a good way out to say. You know, it was a long journey to get from Strange Rocks at map Rock and Idaho to Bigfoot, but that was our goal. And I hope you guys are spiraling around the vortex of this information, and I hope you don't get sucked so far down in that you can't climb back out. That's always a danger. We want to know the truth, we want to know what's out there, and we are about finding the truth about strange things.
Speaker 1: We plan on riding our motorcycles and having fun until we accidentally stumbled across Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if we do stumble across it, hopefully we'll have maybe some GoPro action go so that we can share it with you guys, and maybe.
Speaker 3: Some audio recordings.
Speaker 2: We should even while we're up there around the campfire beckoning Bigfoot to come in, start talking about volume two of a Strange Thing in the Woods yep, because I think we should do that every year.
Speaker 1: We should send out the beacon.
Speaker 2: Yes, so if any of our listeners have had an experience while they're out in the woods or outside in general, doesn't have to be the woods, be anywhere outside. If you've had something strange happen. We want your story. We'll feature it on our podcast, and we will give you swag.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear outside like. Well, I was walking out of my apartment building in downtown New York and I saw this guy who had no pants on. I want like you, there were at least twelveteen trees around.
Speaker 2: Well, think about Ron's story. Yeah, but I mean he was like, he was a witness to a guy getting his legs chopped off by a train.
Speaker 1: Right, but where was he at?
Speaker 2: He was in a car in Salt Lake City, and he was they were watching. They were looking forward at the railroad crossing and a hobo tried to jump a train and the train ran over him and chopped off his legs.
Speaker 1: But that's a strange things.
Speaker 2: It wasn't in the woods, but it's outside.
Speaker 3: So we said, hey, we got to tell the story.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is I don't want to hear like because if I go to the mall, I could write a book about idiots.
Speaker 3: So go to Walmart. You don't have to go to the.
Speaker 1: Ball No, That's what I'm saying. It's like, don't go to like some highly popular I want to be like, hey, I was outside, come on, it was dark and this weird thing.
Speaker 2: We do not want to limit our listeners and they're what their you know, perception of weird is or strange. We might cut them, they might not make the cut, but I still want.
Speaker 3: To hear their stories.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because we could do.
Speaker 2: A secondary kind of about strange things, strange listeners who tell us not so strange stories.
Speaker 1: Weird normal things.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: Last time we only got like three stories and we had to go out and like bang on doors to try to get extra story gun involved. Yeah, so yeah, tell us your stories. Send us your stories. All you have to do is send them to my story m y st o r y my story at a strange thing dot com and we'll get them. So send us your stories and that would be awesome. Also want to say, as we're closing out this episode which probably turned into two episodes, get on Facebook and like us. Join our group there called a Strange Thing group where you can share strange stories. Like us on Twitter, Go to whatever your favorite podcasting app is and like us there and subscribe. The more listeners that we have, the more opportunities we have to tell and spread these weird stories, strange things all over the podcast universe, and maybe maybe we'll start even brand into a little video with it, so we'll have our podcast and we'll maybe do a video episode of each of our podcast.
Speaker 1: I think I think for next week, I think we should strap some goat pros on our motorcycle helps gid lids and just head out there and see what jobs in front of the trail. They can watch me awkwardly try to manhandle a motorcycle. I got a question for you. What if you had to build a camera as your personal pet, like a lifetime pet. I a at, Yeah, you get, you get to build this thing.
Speaker 3: And I know what you'd build? What buffalo chicken?
Speaker 1: No, No, it'd be cool though, it'd be like a.
Speaker 2: Like something you'd actually have around your house.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, like it's your buddy. Like you you're gonna go camping, you gotta take your camera with you.
Speaker 3: And that's simple. I don't even have to think about. Let's here a monkey dog monkey dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because monkeys are smart, they're intelligent, they can hop around, but dogs are loyal and friendly and they love you. I can't think of a better you.
Speaker 3: Know, a pet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good move. A monkey dog and you wouldn't have to wear a diaper, right, It would be like if he could go in the toilet and he like wouldn't make you, like make constant eye contact with you like a dog would.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, tuck his rear end. Hey look what I'm doing. That's pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Depends.
Speaker 2: I don't know if monkeys have this kind of monkey thought on one.
Speaker 1: Of those little ones spider monk, spider monkeys. So you could be like, so you want baboo from leamer dog lemur. Dogs like the sideways hopping yeah, boom of the.
Speaker 2: Tail that they can grab on the things. They're not quite full monkeys.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Anyway, we need to close this out. We've been talking. Now I'm looking over here.
Speaker 1: We're over. I don't get to build my mirror.
Speaker 2: Some kind Oh yeah, yeah, I want to know what what kind are you would would you build?
Speaker 1: I've been I've been thinking about it since I was like eight. I think I want a giant grizzly bear with the personality of like a really good dog Ucus, remember Ucas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a grizzly bear police dog, like a police dog that knew German ben I grisly dog.
Speaker 1: Grisly w I don't know how to seek. Yeah, you could like get on it and ride it around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just think how much you could be having your ard poop and all day and those things would be ginormous.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: And you'd have to like find a pin for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I could.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't even fit in your car. I could live anywhere.
Speaker 1: I would take him in my car.
Speaker 2: But then how could you like ride around and then let him out and attack people?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't attack people? What would you use him fort whatever I wanted? You could get anything you wanted. If you had a grizzly bear that just did you could.
Speaker 2: Be your bomb sniffing bear dog.
Speaker 1: Bomb dog, bomb bear bumber dog bomb bear dogs a like security.
Speaker 3: At your house.
Speaker 1: You know how your kids I got a little long time, they got hungry and ate your kids? No, because he's a good dog.
Speaker 3: He's a good boe guy. Did you good? Would you google? See?
Speaker 2: You'd have to be able to control their intellect and their.
Speaker 1: That's why he's a very well trained puppy. Puppy yeah, but I got a long haired mini weenie. Not to brag, but when somebody knocks on the door, I know somebody's there because he's barking. Because could you imagine like somebody breaking into your house and instead of seeing a long haired mini ween.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have to break into your house because the bear dog would break your house.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be great. It'd be like security all the time.
Speaker 3: Or but then it wouldn't like utpective.
Speaker 2: They're almost like a water dog water cock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, i'd say so too. Did you know dolphins rape each other?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I don't even like.
Speaker 3: I can love this soon. But that is now.
Speaker 2: It is eleven thirty. We need to go to bed, so I close us out.
Speaker 3: So join us out. So you want to Jesus.
Speaker 1: To pay back for the last I got you good last time though that was funny interruptor, so join us next time for some cold drinks and some strange conversation like tonight.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, Taters Staters