Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game Podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: The NCAC Rosen Faceoff is bringing the best of college hockey to Excel Energy Center for one final time. Tickets are still available for all all sessions on March twenty first and twenty second. Don't miss out on the chance to see a champion crowned in Saint Paul one last time. For full details and to get your tickets today, head over to KFA dot com.
Speaker 2: Make the keyword calendar. Yes, sir, all right? Should we dive in waste any time? Let's always welcomes you to Initials Game five sixty three, presented by Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing. Yeah, Hurlbert, that was pretty cool. Herbert Heating and Plumbing, keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check, and for a limited time, get a free carbon monoxide detector CUS six one two two, twenty one, twenty today or schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com. It's Hurlbert HP dot com. Could have been unbelievable timing. If that was related to Gene Hackman, right, could have been. We'd be like, look, get Hurlbert, I have to help you. But it sounds like that's not the case for Hacket serial killer.
Speaker 4: Everybody tell her.
Speaker 2: I just ask the questions that everybody's thinking about anyway. Nope, thanks to Hurlbert. All right, let's go around the room and meet the competitors. Meet Sauce, Paul Lamber. You're the all time points leader, You're the all time wins leader. What happens if you mean today?
Speaker 5: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 2: Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 5: Is on sale now at all LUNs and buyer lease locations and a if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza to the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 2: Chris Stopher Allen Hockey. What happens if you win? That's right?
Speaker 6: If I win, you'll receive tempercent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online of radcod dot com when you use a promo code initials discount doesn't apply to toppers. Tempersent off through Monday. Thank you rad Co.
Speaker 2: Thanks to rad coo Marti, who's the only person with three wins so far in twenty twenty five. I bet that's me as the most points so far in twenty twenty five. Probably also so you What happens if you win yet again today?
Speaker 7: Well, just like last week, my great friends at Great Clips are in the mix, So tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a year's worth of free haircuts at Great Clips salons.
Speaker 2: Get it, Ran fantastic, Marky Mark Parrish still a free agent, right, we got to get you somebody.
Speaker 8: I'm restricted, so your time. I'm open to any and all offered.
Speaker 2: You win quite frequently, so if somebody wants to sponsor. Mark Parrish reached out to a I don't know, barb probably Yeah she died, died, Yeah, she passed away. Yeah, well then that's too bad because then she can't play Initials Game Live at like forty locations, with about eight more coming in March, another eight to ten coming in April. Initials Game Live dot com to see where you can play for free all over the Twin Cities and beyond. All right, damn it, woman, And you can also get the whole version, version four available at Initials Game dot Com. Version six like two or three months away. We're almost their.
Speaker 7: Some bar owner from Chaska tweeted me and said, hey, we're about to start doing Initials Live.
Speaker 2: It's nice. I like, and you were like, I'm already at the bar, don't care. I like him already.
Speaker 4: I was texting you. You're ten feet away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paul, that's me all right. Before we play game five, you were sixty three. Somebody has a shot at eighty five thousand to five one hundred dollars. Now it's time for the seat. Paul Meedrol Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 6: Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial Jackpine's currently eighty five five hundred dollars. You look at my new car, save money in your current Carlo and do it with Save Paul Federal Credit Union now fing carl and rates as low as six point two nine percent. Apply today at Saint Paul fu dot organslash. You can't fan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union in the jackpot goes up five hundred dollars a week. It's been a handful of years since it has gone off, but it's time. Contrary to some reports around here, it has gone off twice in the past. It has happened, it will happen again at some point. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty dollars. Has to be in the right spot. But if they say both letters in the right spot, they win the Progressive jackpot, which is eighty five thousand, five one hundred dollars, which is insane. Good morning, What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 9: You know what? My name is Nina and I'm calling from Alexandria.
Speaker 2: Alexandri I like Ninaxandria alexandrias Alexandria. How's Alexandria treating you good?
Speaker 9: It's been good. We retired and we most here, so it's been a good time.
Speaker 2: How do you spell your name, Nina?
Speaker 9: It's am like Nancy, I am a.
Speaker 2: So it looks like Nina, but it's Nina. Correct, gotcha? Okay, So you just retired, but I think you could probably still use eighty five thousand, five hundred dollars, right, Why not?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, Nina.
Speaker 6: What's the name of that sweet little restaurant right downtown on Main Street?
Speaker 10: There, the old breakfast place?
Speaker 9: Oh, the travelers in.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a great place, is that right?
Speaker 10: Love that spot? So good?
Speaker 9: It's excellent. Yeah, come through, have breakfast there. I'll meet you.
Speaker 10: I'll meet you there.
Speaker 2: Well, you're buying. If you win eighty five, five hundred dollars, you're paying for the power Trips breakfast deal.
Speaker 9: Go. I'd be happy to buy you guys breaks.
Speaker 2: Right, Nina. All you have to do is tell us the two correct initials and you win eighty five to five.
Speaker 9: Go for it all right, here we go. I'm going to choose the letter D like donut.
Speaker 2: L D like donut, then L like Louisiana correct. Okay, D like donut L like Louisiana. Yeah, come on, son, Nina in Alexandria, Minnesota is going D like donut L like Louisiana. Does she have one ride for two point fifty and is she possibly buying breakfast to the Power Trip for eighty five thousand, five hundred dollars? Does she have at least one rite with d L?
Speaker 1: We go?
Speaker 2: Here, we go, Come on, let's go. Come on. So, Nina, you have won two hundred and fifty dollars because you have at least one in the right spot. If you have both in the right spot, you have eighty five undred dollars? Are you happy? Are you happy either way? Are you happy with two fifty.
Speaker 9: Oh two fifties?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 9: Absolutely so?
Speaker 2: Biased? Breakfast? That would best?
Speaker 9: You know what, eighty five thousand would be really wonderful.
Speaker 2: Let's come on now, all right, So Nina's guessing DL she has at least one in the right spot. If she has both, she is eighty five thousand, five hundred dollars richer. Marnie's staring me in the face. You're trying to get a read on whether or not I'm poker facing this thing.
Speaker 10: Come on, come on, give it to her.
Speaker 2: I want to do it. Is she eighty five thousand and five hundred dollars richer and the third ever Jack Thought winner. No, sorry, sorry sorry, year the best. That's two hundred and fifty bucks. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 10: Stay right there, please don't hang out to give me your money.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna put you have a good day. That's awesome. I'll pull your hands. What. Yeah, she likes that breakfast place. Yeah, man, that place is great.
Speaker 10: I love her. She's the best. She made me happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's great. Chris, it seems like you and her have a lot in common.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, we're about the same age five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's retired. I'm retired. What she would have won eighty five thousand, five hundred dollars if she was just a little more like you.
Speaker 11: Double D double D would have won her five hundred dollars. D D are the initials, but the first D because she gets d L. The first D won her two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: Nice, don't it?
Speaker 7: Did your heart start pounding?
Speaker 2: Almost always when they're going to guess double initials, they just say, I'm going double initials. So like when she started with D. I had a hunt she was going to switch the second one, and she did, but for a second there you never know U, D D are the initials per games heeriod Good guys. Three everybody ready?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 2: It loud?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was loud.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Number one of d D. Clue number one is mostly white. Clue number two is somewhat filled. Clue number three can feature liquid. Clue number four can be common to have five to ten of these a day. Clue number five should be quickly disposed. Clue clue number six. These need to be changed to avoid rashes and Paul, dirty diaper. Oh my god, if you didn't get that one, you're right in the middle of dirty diapers, dirty diapers, and sauce is on the board. Yep, litterr Dad's favorite. Sorry, it's funny because it says, uh, you know, you have to have five or ten of these a day. You say you change about five in an.
Speaker 5: I do, yeah, yeah. Sometimes it's my Lord. I don't know how he does that, but I'm honored to do it because that means I have him.
Speaker 2: You know who else is honored to change diapers? Dwight hockey sauce leads one. That's nothing. Here's number two of doule z. Clue number one used to emphasize and in intensify. Clue number two can be accepted. Clue number three is often associated with sauce was first double dare. There's a double dare? How can I run the same track?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nowhere a couple of points give sauce. There's two. Here's number three of double D. Clue number one often lacks sophistication meat sauce, that's right. Clue number two involves lowering standards. Clue number three can increase accessibility and comprehension.
Speaker 10: Hawk Marney Hawk was first dumbed down.
Speaker 2: That's right, boy boy Hawk. That is, if you dumb something down, you dumb down all right. Hawk's on the board with one. Sauce has two. Here's number four. Nice shot bogs of double D. Clue number one named after a fictional villain from a nineteen sixty eight film. Clue number two originally from Birmingham. Clue number three prominent in the nineteen eighties. Clue number four inducted into the Hall of Fame in twenty twenty two. Clue number five. Both words are the same Hack Yep, Duran, Duran, that's right, Hawk.
Speaker 4: I hate it when I hear Hall of Fame.
Speaker 8: I'm instantly just going through hot sports and sports, no just hockey.
Speaker 4: I'm just afraid to be embarrassed.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's a good one, Hawk, boy boy.
Speaker 4: Good guys.
Speaker 2: It up at two a piece. Chris has two, Sauce has brother. Here's number five of double D. Clue number one considered essential in finance and law. Clue number two is a critical process. Clue number three it's considered comprehensive and thorough. Clue number four. This is done in decision making. Paul okay, doubling down. Sauce out for the rest of number five. Clue number five features research, analysis and validation of information. Mark Yep. Due diligence. That is due diligence.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: I thought that was one word. You thought due diligence was one word.
Speaker 5: Don't look at me like that. I did. I barely graduated in high school.
Speaker 2: Did you think it was d diligence like du diligence, due diligence? Do you skip the e diligence? Maybe the silent?
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 2: Captain Internet, Captain Internet, you might want to do your due diligence on how to spell that. Harriet, let's go, oh my god, Minta Finally, all right, Sauce has to Hawk has too, Parish has won Marty. Last week you didn't score your first point told point eight and then you like basically killed everybody else after that. So it's not over. We're not even halfway through it. Here's number six of double D. Clue number one is official. Clue number two can provide a sense of closure. Clue number three is formally arranged. Clue number four this can be signed MHM, huk yep, divorce degree hawks out for the rest of number six. That's to Sauce, Marnie and Parish. Clue number five is resolved or settled.
Speaker 10: MHM.
Speaker 2: Final Clue Clue number six when an agreement is finalized by Marney yep. Donded Oh no mark mark mark mark mark mark mark done deal, done deal, A done deal. I jumped the don This is a dune deal done deals.
Speaker 7: Dunded is a phrase though the center of a crocodile is that is it one word?
Speaker 2: The amarins you've seen don't make fun. We go, guys, you have a soul.
Speaker 4: He almost rang it earlier and it would have been really.
Speaker 10: That's okay, we got this.
Speaker 2: Let's go, guys, D diligence. We're halfway through the game. We have a three way tie at the top. Everybody has two. Marnie has zero. Number seven of double D. Clue number one is often considered lighthearted or awkward. Clue number two can be embarrassing or regrettable. Mark okay, double date.
Speaker 10: That's really good. That's really good, man.
Speaker 2: Perish out for the rest of number seven. Clue number three is commonly accidental or impulsive. Should have waited? Clue number four often involves a romantic interest. Clue number five often features blunt honesty or the exposure of true feelings. What final clue Clue number six? This involves some alcohol and yep, drunk dial. That's right, That is a drunk dial. You've you've done those. You've done a couple of those. You know you're on camera, right, people saw you pointing at yourself. I didn't pick up the phone. Oh they were coming to you. All the fellas drunked out. You're still on camera, and then everybody can see you. Everybody can see your pointing to yourself. Everybody has two Marnie on the board now with one with drawn the title game.
Speaker 4: It's been a few years.
Speaker 2: We'll just be like Martin apparently received them constantly. It must be nice, and don't want to call me with them. Here's number eight, number eight of double D. Clue number one first famous for appearing in the sixteen seventy five nursery rhyme Lavender's Blue. None of you know it yet. Clue number two is a nonsensical expression. Clue number three went viral in two thousand and seventeen. Clue number four both words are the same. Clue number five was the key to an ad campaign featuring banquet and pit of misery. Don't clue clue number six. This is used as a toast or a cheers, especially for Bud. What hawk, Dilly Dilly? That's right? Oh that is dilly boy? Remember that bit?
Speaker 10: Yeah, now I do is in a nursery rhyme? Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where it started in six seventy five. All right, Dilly Dilly gives a Chris Hockey the lead.
Speaker 10: Don't blow it, moron.
Speaker 2: Chris has three, Parish and Sauce have two. Marnie has one, but there's four items to go. Every everybody, come on hogs deill in this. Here's number nine of double D clue number one, in a sense debuted in sixteen eighty three. Clue number two has an association with racing cars. Clue number three named after a town in Kent, England. Clue number four is connected to a major air Force base. Huk yep, Dover, Delaware. That's right, Oh wow, job Delaware. Have you been to that track? Ye, Dover Delaware, just the capital of Delaware. Nice job, hogs Daddyboddy. That's big for Christopher. That gives a point lead with three to go, Chris, if you get any of the remaining three, are you are the winner? Marty, You're not out here. You need all three. Problem Hawk going for the win. Everybody else fighting to stay alive. Here's number ten of double D Clue number one, associated with determination. Clue number two often connected to previous statements, Paul Mark, Paul was first. Doubling down. That's right, Ye, double down or doubling down both counts. That's the same thing. Thank you, Sauce with doubling down eliminates Marty. All right, all right here you Parish needs the last two. Chris, you still need any of the remaining two to win. But Sauce, you're just hovering your one back with two to go. Come on for the win. Here's number eleven. It would be fitting if you won. I know d D. Of course I wonder how you've done in the past. We should go back and look at how that gets distracted and he does, but he still wins. Here's number eleven. Chris going for the win of d D clue number one. One of the words means silly, strange or nonsensical. Hawk for the win.
Speaker 10: Daffy duck.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow that guy, Daffy Duck. The dude reads once in a while.
Speaker 4: That was that's a couple today.
Speaker 2: That's been a long time. Damn that a boy. Hawk. Well this is it's cheap. It's your wheelhouse. Yeah, all right, one more just for fun. Chris is the winner. Chris has five, Sauce has three, Parish has two, Marnie has one. Here's number twelve of d D number one feature synergy clue number two feature shared goals, vision and character. Why not dynamic duo. Wow, it's just dynamic shows Wow, dominates double D Wow shocking.
Speaker 4: Are you a little confusing. How to spell duo now?
Speaker 2: Then? No, okay, don't be mad at me. Thank you Hawk had a boy.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, ten percent off your your in store or online order all week and long through Monday. As a matter of fact, at ragcu dot com or in store using the promo code initials ten percent off discount does apply toppers, does apply everything else.
Speaker 10: Thank you rag code for a long time.
Speaker 8: And those last three too, were I mean, the dover dear never gonna come up with that one dabby duck on one dynamic duo what on two?
Speaker 2: And we got nine paid right, she won two? But that was great. Friday, Yeah, we had a shakedown. I thought, for just a fraction of a second she was going to say it, man, just a fraction, but she got two fifty things to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union pretty cool.
Speaker 10: Or initials everybody don't forget pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that was fun.