Speaker 1: What the hell my eyes? That's it?
Speaker 2: How perfectly mundane?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Are you the clerk today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: And fuck you?
Speaker 1: Ah? Dude?
Speaker 2: Why it is not dude, it is Tasmania Blanco, the best fashion photographer working today.
Speaker 4: You don't sound very enthusiastic about that photographer.
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Do those fingerless gloves help with that?
Speaker 2: Cut it out before I slapped the camera out of your hands. Take this fucking tape and give us another one.
Speaker 3: Do you have anything with subterranean mutants?
Speaker 1: Really? Dude? I'm proud of you, man.
Speaker 3: Just kidding, alien me pecker, I see you want a movie.
Speaker 2: That's why we came in here. It's why we always come in here and keep doing it for some reason. Have you ever really tried to understand the tapes? What plastic casing? Plastic spools? Fourteen hundred feet of magnetic tape.
Speaker 1: That's a fifth of a mile? Really sure?
Speaker 2: But what's underneath? I only know how to shell them their slip covers with flashy images?
Speaker 1: Is this a question? Dude?
Speaker 2: Shut up and just give us a tape here. Maybe this changes your life?
Speaker 1: Doubt it? Wait you what me? No?
Speaker 3: You me?
Speaker 1: No? You him no?
Speaker 2: You me? Turn like this yes, the fluorescent light is pup popcorn butter on your cheek as you are magnificent.
Speaker 3: Oh well wait, wait what if I put my fingers in the back of the tape.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking out of here, dude.
Speaker 5: Okay, bye, Welcome to Video two thousand, a podcast.
Speaker 3: That sounds pretty good.
Speaker 1: Nailed it.
Speaker 3: That's all you really need to know.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's a It's a podcast where three friends get to get who No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know who use a Steve VHS procured at an extra demential video store as a pre It's something like that.
Speaker 2: Something we're here to talk about a ship ass movie that we picked up in some space traveling fucking store.
Speaker 4: It's like The Tartist, But if the Tartist was a Blockbuster inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not a blockbuster like like a asked neighborhood on.
Speaker 3: The tartest is blue like a Blockbuster, That's what. It's not yellow like a Blockbuster. It's only blue like a Blockbuster.
Speaker 2: Video of two thousand. The namesake may have been blue.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't really recall the inside. I remember it being kind of crowded in there, like, you know, you couldn't really have two people go through an aisle at the.
Speaker 1: Same time video magically the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it had the drop ceiling if I recall qurectly. Of course I could be making this up the money. No, absolutely, but then like it had the like part of it was carpet and part of it was like the the no like like school flor school, Yeah, cafeteria.
Speaker 3: You know what you should do. You should look up like floor plans.
Speaker 2: For all these old.
Speaker 3: VHS stores and then make little dioramas of them, a little thousand.
Speaker 2: I do very much like making tiny things.
Speaker 3: And then you like cut popsicle sticks, being like this is the.
Speaker 1: Floors scratch filled.
Speaker 2: I watched Dude man do the best.
Speaker 3: I love him. He's like his uh he was watercolor painting something in the book while he was just hanging out rambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he has a twin whoa he also does it, but a different channel. It's way more Yeah, it's way more like a Don does evil twin. He's definitely more u evil, but more out there. Does he have a go T I don't remember Beard, I don't know, I don't remember his name. Anyway, it should be d one of them is very pro hotly one of them is not.
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 1: I'm pro pro ho glue. Yeah. I don't really have a stance.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of good enough, but you got to clean it up. You can't have them strings going everywhere.
Speaker 3: What's the glue? Whenever I'm watching anything, it's like, just use these this glue.
Speaker 1: This a c A glue.
Speaker 3: That's a super super glue. So what so wait wait.
Speaker 2: Regular ass sheep super glue is.
Speaker 3: So Elmers is not a c Elmers is?
Speaker 1: I might be thinking of something else.
Speaker 4: I think Elmers is only good for like the fucking turkeys that you draw with your hand and different colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about six thousand six thousand. It's just like it's not a super glue. It's like it's a mixture between elmers.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like a contact cement, but it's kind of tacky and it smells so bad. It's good for sticking rhinestones to things.
Speaker 3: I stuck paper. I had had a little box and I was like, I'm going to turn you into a pencil box. But I broke it as I was taking as a part. So I was like, we go, no problems, so far.
Speaker 1: Problem My eyes shot one time? Ye a glue or super glue super I.
Speaker 2: Think I might have said their own thing. Did you has A some other letters in front of it? Sometimes if you like the chemical thing I just came with.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I guess the smaller the tube, the more a C A it probably is. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a big tube of super glue?
Speaker 3: You can buy it?
Speaker 1: That sounds terrifle.
Speaker 3: That does sound terrifying my hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they make like fancy applicators and stuff.
Speaker 1: Long tips. I love those.
Speaker 3: Those are cool long tips. How did did you lose all your eyelashes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Which I wasn't my right eye, which is my good eye. So like about five minutes in, I just couldn't keep my left eye open because it's so weak.
Speaker 1: So I just I was just I couldn't see it. When did you join T L C. We had both of them. It wasn't just the left eye.
Speaker 3: When did your was your eye closed or was it open?
Speaker 1: It was closed?
Speaker 3: And then how.
Speaker 2: You're going to the top of your lid, to the top of you like he said, I.
Speaker 3: So I thought it maybe put like a covering over his Jesus. I was like, wow, I think I would have lost the eye like a like a like a contact of Oh, could you just put the body of board Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: They make super ship, but like there's no good way if he gets interfering, just chew on it for.
Speaker 3: A week and it goes away.
Speaker 1: You pull it off with the skin.
Speaker 3: With the skin. I guess if I got super glue on my eyeball, I would really quick put like a doll rod on it like now when this, when this.
Speaker 1: Drives, I could pull it off, or or you could move your eye around and have the thing move around like this.
Speaker 3: I would be like that because people would know where I always would you ship, look at the dow. You gotta look at the doubt, see where his eyes are looking.
Speaker 1: You're like a it's like a forensics team.
Speaker 2: You can syp like like a jewel thing to your eyes. You always have one of those things.
Speaker 1: Ship that sounds so horrible awful.
Speaker 3: Or if I'm reading and it's like work quik quick, quick, quick work. Or if I go to a wait a tennis match and the doll goes back and.
Speaker 1: Forth, I thought you were moving the pages with your eye.
Speaker 3: Now I could I put some super clue on the end of the doll, but I should be really careful about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in case you someone else's eye. How it's at least twelve inch telescopic.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could you could, as I say it was short, you could do this short term.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be able to see them with a nertive dart with a nerve ner start to your eyeball, that'd be lighter. Yeah, you can be really heavy.
Speaker 1: That sounds I have a buff eye though, because you're moving thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the doll would like I would die like.
Speaker 2: The never logo, just have a really sick like muscle coming out the back.
Speaker 3: Rods and cones would be like.
Speaker 1: Additional rod coming off of Or they.
Speaker 3: Get into a car accident and they take me in and replace my rods and cones with metal rods and cones like the movie like a million dollars, like the Oranges, and so we made it better every time you every time you look somewhere else.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 3: So about this movie?
Speaker 1: Watch? Yeah, Greg, you want to tell us what movie?
Speaker 2: Nothing underneath?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: That's right, yeah, yeah, five nothing underneath, which is an Italian.
Speaker 1: Jallo I pronounced it. I never.
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Probably probably more.
Speaker 3: I was thinking.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely going with Gyo. I'm all, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: How do you say ghibli or gibbli? So you can say that but way, I can say it whatever way.
Speaker 2: But I saw a thing you can say different ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I figured it might be one of those things that's like you can pronounce it different ways depending on where you're from.
Speaker 2: Right, even like different places in Japan say it differently. Apparently I saw some short form internet video about it.
Speaker 1: Short form as you do. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I had an idea, Okay, it's I had an idea about the synopsis. I would like if Adam gave me one sentence, you gave me the second sentence, and then you gave you a third sentence until we have a synopsis, and I want it to be four sentences Adam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, no, it would be him. You him.
Speaker 3: You thought you were going. I can't do the seventy five percent. I can't do that third piece of that pie. I don't know about that. Sorry, all right, So it was a wait, no, I don't know the second piece of that pie.
Speaker 1: I got the pieces do I'll jump in when it's time.
Speaker 3: Okay. A park ranger gets a call from his sister and goes to Milan because she might be murdered.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get a call from his sister, park ranger and women gets ah, it's a package from his sister, and Mila has her first cover shoot and I just watched it. He's very excited. It has her new on the front. It says, hey, you know this is this whatever blah blah blah, I'm now staying at this hotel okay, And here's my phone number, which is an American phone number. This is not how phone numbers working.
Speaker 1: But you know, I didn't even catch that.
Speaker 5: He's a regular.
Speaker 3: He gave him the phone number, and then the guy had to just call information to talk to Milt.
Speaker 1: He could have ina, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Which is very anyway, my train. Sure, he goes to Milan because before he goes to Milan, he has ah.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: I got I got or the way I thought it was going.
Speaker 3: He does him and his sister have twin powers. Yep, because they're actually the twins are siblings, twins twins. I didn't know it was his sister for the longest time. I also didn't know I thought it was this girl says that it's just like this is a weird like.
Speaker 4: Uh, living apart in situation, a very long relationship.
Speaker 2: She's on a trip for a Milon career whatever, but then the psycho connection happened, So what was going on? And then I realized what it was.
Speaker 3: She's a model, correct, and she goes to a party and then she gets accosted in the bathroom correct, and he feels it correct somehow do their twin in it? He can feel her learning her and.
Speaker 1: Where does that stop? Does he ever feel I mean, I assume if she was not growing it maybe I also wrote that did he feel like he was on coke one night?
Speaker 3: So I assumed it was only a convenience.
Speaker 2: No, like a traumatic, truly traumatic like fight or flight situation.
Speaker 3: She can't scream out help me because she's well there's there's a history of that too.
Speaker 1: The avalanche.
Speaker 3: This movie is built like a house, good foundation fashion.
Speaker 4: So uh, he's going to Milan to investigate, and then the story kind of plays out there because basically she's murdered and he's trying to.
Speaker 3: Get Yeah, she's missing, he's missing. He lives in this apartment complex with.
Speaker 4: Hotel like yeah, a reality show right there, like model.
Speaker 3: Hotel man model behavior.
Speaker 1: Model motel.
Speaker 4: I like a model behavior though it's pretty good with a yeah, because then, like you know, they're getting up to shenanigans, like we're fucking doing the Scooby Doo room to room like thing, like half naked.
Speaker 3: Do you think the models I'll live on one floor, like if there's a model floor.
Speaker 1: No, they were on other floors because she got off on two.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, and she basically says, outside of Porky Pig and him, it's only models.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get a different clerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get that different dormant clerk. You should have done. He was actual clerk.
Speaker 4: They would have just been looking at porn the time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, So Greg turn, that's what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought we were going to alright, So the since you guys were talking about it, the fucking twining power, like you said at one point, he's like seeing through the eyes of the killer, which confused the fun kind.
Speaker 2: Of that was also strange to mean, it's not like that the scissors were first person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how eyeballs work. When you're twining, you see the end, you know, like in West when you flip that head because you know.
Speaker 1: It's a refraction.
Speaker 3: It'sct like the light comes in and then you see that other side of the ex I see, okay, like a fish.
Speaker 2: I don't agree, but that I don't. It was just a mistake, but it was the only way to do it without killer. It was like a I mean, I guess you could do it where it's just or something yeah, or just like the hand or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the hand comes in the frames Staddy.
Speaker 3: Staddy blood on the Murder is a secret triplet and he saw through actually part of the movie because she's the triplet and there triplet powers were tripleting.
Speaker 1: They're tripleting.
Speaker 2: I don't don't sexy times and so.
Speaker 4: But there's also a part two where like he's in the Hope, he's in his through his hotel room because she's dead and gone, and he's like going through her stuff and he picks up her underwear. At one point he misses.
Speaker 3: Her or maybe he's like if I touched some over totems by.
Speaker 1: My good Memories. Yeah, I don't. I didn't understand that. I did. Like at the beginning, I thought that I was watching a western. I was like, is this the movie? There was a carriage that comes by. What the fun was that about? They're just ins. It was like it was like I had like bench seats in it, like it.
Speaker 4: Was like for a Yellowstone. I think it might be a touristy situation.
Speaker 1: But yeah, very confused.
Speaker 4: When the movie started, I was like, the watch, Yeah, yeah, he works as a park ranger, which he was at the top of one of those watch towers.
Speaker 1: I would love to live in. That would be so sweet.
Speaker 3: Thirty day, I think you'd do it like month by month and yeah, it's a different wildlife.
Speaker 4: Did you ever play a game? That game Firewatch?
Speaker 3: I wanted?
Speaker 1: I never was super good.
Speaker 4: His sister kind of looks like a Bridget Niels and like a small version of Bridging.
Speaker 3: It looks like she should be in the movie. It's definitely like a like a like a hard mid haircut.
Speaker 4: But it was Yeah, I don't know. I also don't like fashion, basically haircut. I don't like fashion at all.
Speaker 3: But don't you like being taking photos of on a big white empty space where it's all dead and a dude with a crazy outfit.
Speaker 1: Picture the sleeve off of his dress shirt?
Speaker 3: You don't think you bought that that way? I think you bought it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in the line. I think that's off the shelf.
Speaker 1: I think that's his shuttering. That's his shutter finger he's got.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I thought about that, Like maybe it's like those gloves where you only have like these two fingers are empty for guns and that's for shooting photos.
Speaker 1: And he needs his whole arm whatever brow.
Speaker 3: No, he needs his fore arm, he needs both forearms. I had.
Speaker 2: I had working cloves like that when I was liketrician that had the thumb and just the top joint of the thumb and fore finger off so you could screw on them doing that with glove hands and such a pan.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: They have gloves now that you can use like your table phones and ship.
Speaker 3: They put people's fingertips in them. Yeah, it's like a song the green situation.
Speaker 2: Grind people and weave them into the fabric so that it's flesh like.
Speaker 3: How you know some underwarehouse has silver in it to.
Speaker 1: Make smells go like silver like metal metal silver.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing, you know. Vitamins and minerals. Minerals are real minerals.
Speaker 4: Copper, I know, I've heard of the copper stuff because I think told me about.
Speaker 2: That through that football, through that tire swing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like forty five and it was like this guy's old as ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his whole life is behind him, but he's got good joints.
Speaker 3: Behind bread does not have good joints. There's no way he has good joints.
Speaker 1: He's got the copper stuff because he has that joints.
Speaker 2: No, people don't need that ship.
Speaker 4: That's the ship you see on the shelf at Walmart that says like made for TV and it's all the weird TV ship on there.
Speaker 1: Do they still sell stuff on TV?
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 5: H G TV.
Speaker 1: I think my mom still has an h G t V card A card. I think they had cards.
Speaker 3: H I don't know.
Speaker 2: H T TV is co card TV HN is the home shopping I'd have a h G t V card. I have Hella tools from HSN because my grandpa was he was forever buying some SHP in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the night. Dude. I used to love like knife.
Speaker 3: I almost bought so many sorts, like you can buy three sorts of Wait, what's that four sorts? We're adding we're adding yeah, we're adding the right now. It's right now. On some things spinning around.
Speaker 1: There's only a thousand of these.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we just got.
Speaker 1: This re curve. They would like cut a piece of paper like four hundred times.
Speaker 3: There's a dragon.
Speaker 2: They saw it on the on the on the stone. Look still playing tomato.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: They would like hit a brick.
Speaker 1: God, he's watching the.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think I'm gonna go and just dragon on yout this.
Speaker 1: I bet your YouTube have.
Speaker 3: A dragon night. I have one of those, like from I.
Speaker 1: Have one too. It's like a wavy blade.
Speaker 4: It's got a fucking wing on one dragonhead.
Speaker 2: On the minds hanging up next downstairs next to my mop. Nice hangers my mop.
Speaker 3: It's not like displayed sideways on the wall. I got a second hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you get it from me father in law? I was gonna say, because I had one in Corey had one and I have.
Speaker 3: It's a big one.
Speaker 1: I think I was like like that maybe Oh yeah, non, it's like eight inches. It's like fifteen or sixteen of these.
Speaker 3: Later there's a glow blue if orcs or yes.
Speaker 2: It does have like red ruby eyes though not ru Yeah, plastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great, colored glass.
Speaker 3: I sharpened it pretty good. Yeah, why not.
Speaker 1: One day I buy a blade. You should.
Speaker 4: I've got a k Like you don't have any blades, like a knife at all.
Speaker 3: He's got exactly blades gens, Like you keep all these all My whole clause is full of boxes of like old consoles and stuff. Yeah, I'm gonna say full of knife And she's like, why are you keeping empty boxes? And like one day there's gonna be a blade on the wall. She might be like, why you keep why do you have an empty why you have an empty scabbard? There's no blade, have scabbard?
Speaker 1: Just keep that in my closet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the fucking you know it's good quality when like you get the knife and it's just in a box and like it has a picture of the knife on them in the box.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's not what I want.
Speaker 1: Caboard box.
Speaker 2: I've got many a flea market pocket knife that way.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I want a wooden box. When I lifted open and it's like that foam that they cut the blade out of the blade.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like got the velvet like on the top of the mold. Oh yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's all stuff we can take care of you buy the knife, I can make you a box.
Speaker 1: There you go. I've made masks off some box. Yeah you were just talking about it with the super glue. But that's a paper box.
Speaker 3: I think I have a picture.
Speaker 1: I deleted it.
Speaker 3: I was like, what am I gonna do with this picture of a paper box?
Speaker 1: Now the time? You don't have it?
Speaker 3: Do you think so? But no, it's gone. It's fucking gone.
Speaker 2: How about how about when as soon as he gets that package at the store and that ladies they're like, oh, this is great, the best things happened this town and blah blah, come look at that, and he just like foxed off. He's just like you, guys, I got somewhere to be like. You can't just show them.
Speaker 1: Can't turn it around.
Speaker 4: You walk It's like I'm already late, walk around, to walk around and then learn this looking for people.
Speaker 3: There could be a fire. He's literally down from the fire watch man for bears. He really loves his bears. He's got to get back to.
Speaker 4: Him when he goes to Milan. Why is Donald Pleasants the guy? Why is he the guy running the show here?
Speaker 3: Well, he's about to retire.
Speaker 1: European accident Yeah, he's supposed to be Italian.
Speaker 2: Question question mark, it.
Speaker 1: Just sounds like Donald Pleasant.
Speaker 3: I had no problem with Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think around this time it was just like everybody was like, let's just get Donald Pleasants arm movie. We can put his name on the fucking box and that'll help sales tickets.
Speaker 1: Because he's it's purposeless. We don't need him in this at all. Absolutely not, And there were no Italian actors available for this.
Speaker 3: It could be a generic. Do you think that they were in Italian shot in some of.
Speaker 4: Those some of the city streets did look at least European, not Italian. I mean it's Italian director, writer, probably Italian.
Speaker 2: It's like Barbarians was made in Italy because it's cheap. It's just a thing for cheaper in the eighties or whatever in Italy. For whatever reason. I think there must have been what's the Italian currency? Just fucking sauce you just handed each other from Pinny.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Also racist. I love it.
Speaker 3: I can say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, we're good. We're covering I'm Italian.
Speaker 3: My last name is Italian.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I think they might. They're not doing the euro are they they are now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what he used to be though, one because your ship.
Speaker 1: Board already.
Speaker 3: I never much character. Sauce is the color of blood.
Speaker 2: That's like all they're eating way too close to each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, Wendy's and the man's just eating plain assa that blew me away. So that's probably definitely a thing they definitely have, yeah in other places. Yeah, like if you look at stuff Japanese, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I've seen like that, the charcoal burger and all each other stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, I go to Wendy's all the time. Spaghetti japan or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: They don't have like a well I guess like the uh there's like that pasta place over noodles and co. Yeah that I was saying. They don't have like a fast food spaghetti place. That's just like there's a bull of spaghetti.
Speaker 3: I wish I have spaghetti.
Speaker 1: A couple of days ago, breadstick.
Speaker 3: I wanted to start biting myself to people's houses whenever they had spaghetti, be like, when's your next time we got spaghetti?
Speaker 4: That's one of our dude, I don't know, night, I feel like people usually have spaghetti maybe once a week twice.
Speaker 3: You used to do it a lot more we've gotten. But everybody, you know, everybody has one.
Speaker 1: And I want to like not.
Speaker 3: Even yesterday and for lunch today, not even else, like I'm coming for the next time you make sce, so I get your spaghetti and people, so I don't make you writing a book often actually at spaghetti, what's your spaghetti?
Speaker 4: Our spaghetti sucks and it's because I don't. So when I if I were to make it myself, yeah.
Speaker 1: That is your well, what's yours before me? Poor Josh, I'm making spaghetti.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be ground beef's gonna have some sausage in there and some pepperoni. I have like a lot of meat in my meat sauce, and then it's gonna be usually like a jar of whatever store bough like thing. But then I'll add like parmesan into the sauce, and I'll add some parsley into the sauce and some garlic maybe, but typically I'll do garlic in the pan like with my hamburger, Oh my god, and maybe even some onion like somes onion in there too.
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys are so much more advanced than me. I'm such a basic bitch.
Speaker 4: That'll go in the sauce and then usually for the noodle. I like to do a thin spaghetti or an angel hair. Yes, I'm anti, that's.
Speaker 1: My I like I like they have.
Speaker 2: I just love angel hair. I I don't want anything. I'll eat it, of course, but like much rather.
Speaker 3: Than guini or Thank god this is recorded because I'm gonna make josh and spaghetti next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very similar to my so I don't when I'm making it at home. I often don't have meat at the house because I have vegetarian kids are basically vegetarian outside of some chicken and pecon some.
Speaker 6: Wolves where hunt some wolves? Am I gonna eat the wolves? The wolf spaghetti? Wolf spaghetti?
Speaker 3: Can you eat?
Speaker 1: I guess you could eat wolf?
Speaker 3: If I eat the dog, you can't know? You could stop you from the wolf?
Speaker 2: You your dog? I mean a lot of weird shop never eat a dog. So's if I were to have meat, it would be very similar to that. It would be brown in the pan first added the sauce and later to thin it down with. But at home now yeah, yeah, okay, greasy, Yeah, So I go olive oil in the pan garlic, shallot if I have it, Yeah, and then a little bit of red pepper.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Like shimmering in the oil and then before it can like burn or get crispy at all, generally a marinara from the store unless we have some, which we often do. Whatever just that we've made for tomatoes, whatever it canned. Yeah, and then it's that's just simmered until it's kind of together. I do often put pepper, frequently pepper. We make pizza that starting, and then uh, it's if I if I could pick, it's linguen. I like to chew. I like the texture is it's not as wide as chini. It's not as wide as head of Chinese. A little bit thinner, but it's chew ears thicker, I think. But my kids like shape us. That's we always get like bow ties and ship whatever.
Speaker 4: So like the spiral, it's it's it's the sauce, right, and then the spiral noodles, and then we throw it all in the same pot.
Speaker 2: Except so, yeah, that's that's at the end. It's yeah, and then parmesan. I will also frequently if it's at the very end of the sauce before I take it. Right after I take it off of the heat, I will add a little bit of cream, heavy cream, smooth everything out as far as like flavor. You gotta yeah, I do it real slow or it'll break interesting, it'll curdle or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can put a little bit into a bowl with some cream and temper it and then put it into the sauce and then it's a good parmesan as I can.
Speaker 3: Find or get or whatever. I'm afraid, I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: But that's that's that's like best. So you asked them if we could pick, and generally speaking, it's some fucking noodles that I boiled tea with. Make it boil faster, and then here kids eat this. Here's some butter and some salt. Because you're picky, A ship.
Speaker 3: Mine's gotten so basic. It's just on the best of times, like Hamburger and a couple of nights ago, I did start doing it darker, like you just leave it there longer, because I saw something that was someone being like you put gray meat your sauce.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you got a brown yeah, get that zero, But I don't put it like I don't even the meat you know, does whatever it needs to and I don't put any salt and pepper, and then I drain it and get usually a spicy red pepper sauce, or if I don't, I just crush up and then blend that in a blender and then pour it in the sauce.
Speaker 3: And I've gotten over that.
Speaker 1: So you're blending, well, I'm just putting.
Speaker 3: And then at the end, like I just have just normal noodle usually because it's just the cheapest ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that's really how it goes for us.
Speaker 4: She gets the costco thing of like noodles. I do think after the pack you're talking about to to and too.
Speaker 3: I did try once. It's almost like the opening of an elbow noodle, but it's the length of a spaghetti noodle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did not work with spaghetti. Doesn't because you just suck.
Speaker 3: It up and the air goes it didn't fill up with soft.
Speaker 2: I don't like the sheepe noodles and stuff because you can't get a good form full. Yeah, there's no good way you break those noodles. You can't stab no, okay Italian fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you see that boxes of half noodle?
Speaker 3: Yes, already that I used to do it.
Speaker 1: I used to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah when you were when you were young and dumb.
Speaker 1: All yeah, all noodle are half our pot size because they fucking turned squiggly. Yeah, like straight seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes no time for those noodles like that. Half of the noodle's not got anymore done the other half, you dumb motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But but at the end, I do just have noodles in my bowl and then I just laidle sauce on it. I don't mix it all. That's what I do do that actually, Yeah, portion control or like getting some noodle with some sauce each time and being like yeah right, and.
Speaker 2: If I'm making sauce from scratch, I add a little bit of pasta water.
Speaker 3: You gotta be.
Speaker 1: God damn it, so you know it's a good pasta.
Speaker 3: This is on topic because it's in Italy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it is basically because there was only the only it was like, cold dry spaghetti was the only pasta.
Speaker 3: He saw the whole movie. Yeah, so with the wind they just had dry butter noodles. He didn't like sauce.
Speaker 4: The man's living in the wrong country. Yeah, crazy Italian dish that doesn't have sauce with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, right ship.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen alien pesto comes out of that dude's body looks.
Speaker 1: More like milk. It was no.
Speaker 3: It's white. No, pesta was green you're thinking about. Wait, pesto was.
Speaker 2: Like splendid basil and whatever else you want to put in pine nuts.
Speaker 3: But that's like that barely coach your nudes.
Speaker 1: You you can make a whole bunch of I've.
Speaker 3: Only seen little jars this big. Oh yeah, biby pasta. How do you make pasta? Basil? I'm growing basil? How do I do it?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, It's going to be a lot of the same things we talked about earlier.
Speaker 6: It's going to be like oil o my own pesta frequently with nuts nuts like pine nuts, but you can't do because you're allergic right.
Speaker 3: To peanut peanuts. I think any other nut.
Speaker 1: Nuts down to nut and peat water.
Speaker 2: I think you were as well.
Speaker 5: Young U.
Speaker 3: Semen and vinegar.
Speaker 4: I forgot what's that one that salt vinegar strokes?
Speaker 3: I forgot what vinegar was about? Like in general, yeah, like bigger maybe it was bigger you like that's it anyway, Like I've lost the horse's get.
Speaker 1: Is this the horniest movie? We watched The Horse lost?
Speaker 2: The horse lost the plot like you're the horse, I guess before the horn Yeah. Anyway, it's definitely the horniest movie.
Speaker 3: Except there's there's one part that what was the horniest part?
Speaker 4: That was the part of the guys looking out the window and the chick is just finger banging herself across the hall. Literally nothing to do with it at all.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't horny about it, so I didn't come across like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was the part that like made me go and grab my pearls.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: The part that was like that made me gasp was I think it cut to that and he like I guess was scissors might clipped your underwear by underneath there?
Speaker 4: You know, are you talking about the part where he was fondling his sister's underwear, And then he cut to the scene where the dude tore tore the other chicks underwear.
Speaker 3: It was the torn underwear.
Speaker 1: I was like, it was like quick Vachina, and then.
Speaker 3: Went to the scene they primed me by having underwear in his hand. Now I really should have been ready for anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was there the sign, Yeah, there was like a lot of.
Speaker 1: Nudity, like cocaine.
Speaker 4: Dude, cocaine, constantly looking at porn and cutting making a scrap of something.
Speaker 2: He's got in my head. He's got like a bulletin board at home with her and stuff on it.
Speaker 1: Different tax This is with puritan.
Speaker 3: Yes, over there, it's probably there's probably a normal movie.
Speaker 1: This is just they showed the kids. It's like a Saturday Morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like how to Lose a Guy in ten day. It's pretty much what yep, you know that movie you showed a ten year olds all the time or Packer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's closer to that. Yeah, I don't know. There was just a lot of I think it was a lot of really unnecessary.
Speaker 1: But it's a movie about models.
Speaker 2: It was, it was it was a pretty I mean it was pretty horny, but it wasn't like it was horny. But it wasn't overly sexual, if that makes sense. Like there wasn't a whole lot of sex happening at all. Yeah, there was some almost forced situation which.
Speaker 1: Was rough, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: And then there was the girl in the apartment across the hall who was across the because even was going to talent herself.
Speaker 4: Even in that scene where it cuts to the guy like ripping one checks underwhear who has the craziest eyes in the movie, she is like, no, I'm not into it. It's like, well, I'm leaving to find some more coke and sex.
Speaker 1: Right, she blows that coke getway, man, and then she sniffing coke off with some blankets.
Speaker 3: But this movie kept like making me think that a person was a protagonist and then they just killed you. Like, made a friend with one girl and you're like, oh, man, I guess this is who's going to be in the movie.
Speaker 1: And she's dead.
Speaker 3: And he makes a friend with another girl and you're like, oh, this has to be her, and then she's dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the killer turns out to be this girl, Barbara, who is a model living at the hotel. And I guess what happens is the there's a party that Jessica goes to with three other models at this.
Speaker 2: Cocaine A special party.
Speaker 1: He said special. It's special because because they're doing the only guy and I invite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's trying to facilitate a foursome. This man's crazy five Yeah, the man's nuts, uh, And I guess it doesn't work because well, I mean, she clearly doesn't like men anyway, but.
Speaker 2: And because they decided to do Russian roulette.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was what I'm gonna be. My question is that the logical like substitution for a forward? I think five way, if you don't want it, you.
Speaker 3: Just you don't want to do coke?
Speaker 2: How about you almost yourself would kill each other?
Speaker 3: If anyone stands up in my part, I think I want to leave and I'll be like, oh wait, let me go, let me get a gun real quick, let me go to my gun cupboard, and we're all going to do Russian roulette for ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Why is it like they they're working models, but they're all on coke?
Speaker 3: Eighty five?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Man? Oh man?
Speaker 1: I would I guess I would have done it? Which part?
Speaker 3: I would have at least gone to the party.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 2: When she's there, keep it up in mind.
Speaker 3: Like her friend takes the gun from her and then she shoots herself, and then that changes what's.
Speaker 1: Her name, Jessica, Jessica. I think it changes all of them.
Speaker 4: I think imagine the guy gives them each one hundred thousand dollars worth of diamonds to keep the fucking mouth shut.
Speaker 1: That's what the diamonds are about, right. Came from Barbara.
Speaker 4: We find out has been Jessica's lover and is upset about it, so she goes and kills the girls instead of the guy for some reason.
Speaker 1: But she also likes because she was going to die just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's other girls.
Speaker 1: She was her.
Speaker 2: She says, why not kill the guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess she's happy that he's in jail. She said something about she said.
Speaker 2: Something about getting him too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she seems she seems a bit crazy, a little bit a little bit crazy.
Speaker 4: It goes from like a touch of you almost like I know what you did last summer kind of thing, because.
Speaker 3: The single white female, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's that, and then also it's got like the psycho kind of thing where she's got just got Jessica's body sitting in a chair and she's like talking to it and ship.
Speaker 3: It took me a long time to be like, is she dead? She coma toast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was just sitting there stairs.
Speaker 2: I think that first scene you just see her from behind, You're like, oh shit, she's there. Yeah, It's like and I was like, oh shit, she killed these people for these diamonds.
Speaker 4: So I thought that was the case because of the scene earlier when you see the not like the scissors in the person's and I don't know if that's was intentional by maybe the filmmaker to.
Speaker 1: Be like, well, it could be her.
Speaker 2: We didn't know until the Yeah, you didn't know who it was.
Speaker 1: Like that aspect was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I thought my cover today, I was like, it's pretty good. Yeah, eighty suspense movie, like it's you know.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be like I had like a top twenty like cold Moving and oh really, yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have thought it.
Speaker 4: So I thought it would have been elevated had the music been better.
Speaker 1: The music threw me off.
Speaker 3: It was all over the place.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: There was no general like through line with this music. You had something some hits that kind of came back. Yeah, it had one night in Bang. I wasn't expecting that at all.
Speaker 3: That's a jam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that song, but I had no idea that was coming. But yeah, it's like a couple of themes that we hear once or twice that was through the movie. But the whole thing I wrote it sounded like an art Are you afraid of the dark, Like that's what the music reminding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't remember noticing it too.
Speaker 2: There was one scene in which I noticed it, and I was like, I need to remember what the scene is because the music's pretty good in this one scene I don't remembers, so that must have been that good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And there was one that was like kind of weirdly upbeat, and then there was one that was like it was a horror music. Yeah, but yeah, just never it never gelled for me. And then and then throwing in those random pop songs, I was like, the where where did this come from?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: Why you mentioned this earlier? Why do we need to know that Donald Pleasant is retiring in fifteen days?
Speaker 2: I assume it's it was supposed to add urgency to the investigation.
Speaker 3: Donald Pleasant is an urgent at all, but he's not urgent.
Speaker 2: He's the most urgent man, not urgent at all about it other than like three hours a day looking into it, and the rest of the day he's just like hanging out of that hotel or whatever.
Speaker 4: The way he delivered it to was like, oh, by the way, yeah, going to be out in fifteen days, so it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be hope we get this ship figured out.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I'm talking out realistic. If I was done to fifteen days, it'd be like, don't put a murder on me fifteen days.
Speaker 4: Before, yeah, the last two weeks paperwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the last week of school. Dude, I'm playing fucking roll that fucking TV and he I'm trying to watch.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even gonna come to work today, right.
Speaker 4: I really liked that he was a little open minded at the beginning, because if this was an American cop, he would have been like, he'd have.
Speaker 2: Been there saying, you've seen he'd been the sidekicking what was the second movie we watched with the skinner cop, the side cap, the shitty cop and scanner cop who didn't believe him at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have been just like that. He would have been like, the are you talking about? Get my office across the world.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got.
Speaker 2: Piss off.
Speaker 3: Who knows what Donald Pleasants has seen before this, like in his whole crazy I mean, he had that one patient that just disappeared after that lady shot him.
Speaker 1: Did he shoot him like six times?
Speaker 3: Pow fucking And it just looks in different.
Speaker 2: Questions in real life, By the way, who Donald Pleasants was in a POW camp was legit like like torture, like was let free by like the Russians came in and got.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm not gonna stop making.
Speaker 2: And then then he was on that movie whichever Great Escape, and something was happening and he was like, maybe you should do it like that, and the guy was like, you should probably keep your ears and act or whatever act. And then somebody else was like, hey.
Speaker 3: He legitimately was in a b O W camper.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, hey, but you want to come and then he's help the as a consultant.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I found out about it. I looked him up. I was like, how many movies is he? He's been so many, ship so much.
Speaker 4: I don't think I see The Great Escape The Great Escape as Steve McQueen, and it's a good movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One thing they did not teach him in the p W camp was typing God. When he is on that computer and he's one finger pecking every fucking.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that he was typing in American and English?
Speaker 3: Swim on screen was an Italian. I did not notice, do you know any Italian to read this because I looked up most of what it says.
Speaker 1: It was just a spaghetti recipe.
Speaker 2: It would be like he would type in fucking murder and it would say murder in Italian, but obviously instead of murdering Italian.
Speaker 3: He was typing. I was just reading the screen.
Speaker 2: I was just watching his fingers and then cut to the screen. I was watching his fingers and murder or whatever it was, it was.
Speaker 3: Typed. I had like a thing and I was type and everything, and I was like, it's just as like search and continue and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun and I was I was like, what does he learned from?
Speaker 2: It was really weird, like all purpose use the area.
Speaker 3: He was up there the.
Speaker 2: Rest of everyone else there was scientists that also looked like wearing like.
Speaker 4: White lad nineteen sixties Batman set, especially the later scene where I think it's still in that room but there's like two painted maps on the wall behind them and there's like white consoles with blinky lights and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's I love, I do love.
Speaker 1: It looked like it was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Console.
Speaker 2: The blinking lights is absolutely.
Speaker 1: Just like what what police station is? Also, why is inner pol now involved? When did they get in here?
Speaker 3: Well, it's been multiple murders a that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like the happening, very funny.
Speaker 4: I do like like when the Interpol guy was following him and he went to find where the telegram was sent and there's a gerbil who was not eating behind the.
Speaker 2: How do we how do we convince this woman he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: And he works in a national park, so he must communicate with animals, hamster.
Speaker 3: And I loved her because she was like, no, that's not what I did, And I'm going to feed, like if I was somewhere and someone's helping me and they just turned around and was like no and fed their gerbil.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I go crazy on it.
Speaker 3: I do exactly what he did when she had him the paper. I wouldn't pull my hands out from that glass. I just keep it way in her space. He kept his hands way in the space, just looking at the papers. Why the did that?
Speaker 4: Gerbil also not have any bedding. He's just pissing on top of her fucking file cabin and.
Speaker 3: He can't just still hear the traffic outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she moved him two feet across that little space.
Speaker 3: In traffic, aren't they in Milan. I'm sure that's a more walkable city than anything we have.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because he traveled outside of Milan, I think to go to that place because Barbara as her as.
Speaker 2: He that was still in Milan, because he went because that was where the telegram was sent, because.
Speaker 4: He got on a train at one point. He traveled to where the telegram was sent. But it might be like a it could be right outside or something. But I figured I figured Barbara, Barbara left town, sent the telegram from out of town, so it looked like Jessica is sending it out of you know, a telegram, and he was chasing that back. That's that's what was my assumption. They didn't come out and explicitly say that, which I'm fine with.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you think that was an Italian hamster?
Speaker 1: Yes, his name was Joseppe Mario. I would name it hamster. Is it? What's the difference between a hamster and a gerbil?
Speaker 3: Two different animals?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good difference. Was more like a big difference, A little.
Speaker 2: Smaller, like they're smaller and they have more of a tail, like a where.
Speaker 3: Does ham don't have a tail at all? A tail?
Speaker 1: Though? We're talking tail like that. You put your fingers twelve inches apart from each other.
Speaker 3: Don't attle. They have a nub, yeah, but a tail. It is a tail.
Speaker 1: If I had had a tail, well.
Speaker 3: If that nub wasn't a room full of tails, I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Look at this lesser tail, and I would be fucking ashamed of it, and I would go home and you would be myself to sleep.
Speaker 3: Well like Morty has. Morty does not have a nub, but he has no tail. He doesn't have a enough. I mean, there's a microscopic nub and you don't even see it wag.
Speaker 1: So I think they did.
Speaker 3: Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I thought they wait, wait is the dog? Yes? Sorry, yes, Corky's have longer tails and then they're cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they call it all. They docked the doc.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why for the first and stuff they have long tails.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Ye is that the same with with fucking Doberman's.
Speaker 1: So they get the tail, the ears. I knew the ear a part.
Speaker 2: Like my dog should have her tail.
Speaker 1: That makes the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I guess they dock it because maybe like some animal that they're trying to heard will maybe nip at it.
Speaker 2: That's part of it, and part of it is at this point, it's got to be cosmetic.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I wonder where it is.
Speaker 1: Tail.
Speaker 4: Do you think there's a room full of tails somewhere? They just throw them a pit.
Speaker 3: We bought them from a.
Speaker 4: Sock full of tails, dude. I bet you they're using cosmetics. I bet you they grind those fuckers up and people are putting them.
Speaker 3: I thought they were putting like makeup on that blank tail, like.
Speaker 1: It's a practice, it's just for testing.
Speaker 3: This ride doesn't look good on the tail. What a weird thing.
Speaker 1: But I guess it's as a baby, so it would be like it's pretty pretty.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: True. Now the sock call of Tails has got way more tails.
Speaker 3: In my mind, I didn't ever think that he had a small tail.
Speaker 2: Taking sure he has like a regular I mean to his size.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean that's what it would have it would have been. He's got a phantom limb. Cat has a nub.
Speaker 2: It's like a thumb len This is broken a kit and then it fell off.
Speaker 3: But he's got a longer nub.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of thumb and like quite a bit shallow. How when it came out? Yeah, Jason Alexander has a tail. Same thing. Whenever Alexander is born, they put.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's more than one.
Speaker 4: Oh man, did you along the line of like the animal thing too, he's like petting pigeons at one point on the window.
Speaker 6: The is going on with this guy fed some in France?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pet them?
Speaker 3: I would have could have?
Speaker 2: No, I did pet one.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, you're in this dude, the same guy I.
Speaker 3: Think I did.
Speaker 1: I have to look it up, man, you have to look up whether you have a picture of it.
Speaker 3: I definitely fed one on our balcony. And n is Luke in trouble now can you tell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can you feel twins?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but for eight years that's true.
Speaker 1: So it's like kind of a vague feeling. It's like a little brush of air anything.
Speaker 2: And like I hear when he's ashamed and I can laugh at him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So why is Donald pleasant? He's constantly wiping himself down in this movie too?
Speaker 1: Did you know what I say?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's always sick.
Speaker 3: He's about to retire, Like, yeah, that's true. Keep a towel around to wipe down. I didn't notice that at all.
Speaker 4: So when he's at the counter at one time at the hotel, he's like fully sweating and he's wiping his face and stuff. And then inside the I think it's a police station, he's like wiping his nose and then he like puts it in his pocket and ship and yeah, what the fuck is going on with this guy?
Speaker 1: This is a weird thing. I noticed.
Speaker 3: Might be high on coke.
Speaker 1: That's everyone else was also. You guys were just talking about the twin thing. Bob, by the way, his name is Bob.
Speaker 3: Bob.
Speaker 1: He is like Bob when he's on the way.
Speaker 4: Towards the end, when he's in that cab, he like starts having like I don't know, it looks like he's about to have an orgasm or something.
Speaker 1: In the back of the she's close to him, right, but she's dead. Yeah, so how is he still feeling anything that she's I think he just feels.
Speaker 3: That she's close to him, because at the end, I think I started a movie. Was she dead at that point?
Speaker 1: That's true. I mean she seems, you know, she didn't look pretty bad like she's been days.
Speaker 3: It depends on how crazy Barbara is.
Speaker 1: I think if Barbara just has her in a comatose state and she's actually alive, she had like steaks. Yeah, but Barbara's like she she stabbed in the chest with that was it the chest, remember, because they show.
Speaker 2: They show her and she has a big gash on her chest when she's dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Barbara is really crazy because she's like we're gonna live together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just kept the body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she pushed it the window with her.
Speaker 4: There was a scene that it cut back to where he kind of like reveals their relationship and it looks like Barbara is about to dive like into into Jessica's asside.
Speaker 1: She's just started like I was like going. That was very strange. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then they have a scene of her like stabbing into her chest and like a little bit of like ripping. Yeah, there was a pretty good stab effect when there was a few margot margot, Yeah, that was that was a really good effect. She got hit with the scissors that that looked good.
Speaker 1: But that was really the only like like that.
Speaker 2: Was only close up for there was some like past stuff.
Speaker 1: Blood clean off. The scissors was a weird choice.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure she had access.
Speaker 3: To Yeah there, well yeah, I thought you were going to.
Speaker 2: Say no, I assume, but everyone had them because Clark that that.
Speaker 1: Was porn scissors.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like my porn scissors.
Speaker 1: The best for scraped looking form brand they're sold is that. But that's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, the fucking she tries to kill him. First of all, she's drilling a hole in new her plaster wall with a fucking like eighteen inch masonry.
Speaker 3: Isn't with a very small bit.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, sixteen noticed that.
Speaker 3: It is a masonry bit.
Speaker 1: It's got a little Yeah, it's a masonry bit with the teeth on it a little.
Speaker 4: It's so overkilled for what she's doing, she would have plunged right through the fucking sh it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, she just.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth to the least as a fucking bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just puts in and pulled it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the first.
Speaker 2: Drill bit they have it even has a stopper on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it had the yeah broad step.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she drill bit.
Speaker 4: But then that's gone all of a sudden, attacking with it.
Speaker 2: It was just a fucking like you said, she.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to restrict how far it went at that point, she wanted it all the way.
Speaker 2: And a definitely definite non hammer drill for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was and I love that do to defeat her is unplugging so much.
Speaker 2: Even if you get stabbed in one arm, the idea that a park ranger can overpower and Italian matt model.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that too, But he was really hurt.
Speaker 1: He was not really hurt.
Speaker 2: He got stabbed in one.
Speaker 1: Arm and he's next to his dead sister.
Speaker 2: Okay, because he's in psychological distress.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think he did get pretty hurt though, because he was climbing up that wall by the way, with some fucking weird cables that were just hanging out like I would never trust to absolutely three floors up, go around the back see if there's a back door.
Speaker 1: I think his arm I think it went it tore.
Speaker 2: I assumed it was just like a could. I don't know how else he would tear through.
Speaker 1: It was gross press.
Speaker 3: I liked how she found out he was there.
Speaker 2: The little bear, yeah, singing it in the reflection of the of the picture of the dead woman.
Speaker 1: There was a good like.
Speaker 3: Like zoom in on the bear.
Speaker 1: The bear that he loves.
Speaker 2: I forget his name now, I had a name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did have a.
Speaker 2: Name, because he picked it up when he was recognized it looking at her underwear, and I was like, oh, hey.
Speaker 4: Whatever, yeah, yeah, that's not important. Look at what you Yeah, you had something you were saying before we started sing about this rotating.
Speaker 2: So he's dis so he's trying to find this stuff. He's going by vibe. He can feel her like a iron filing into a magnet. He's being drawn to her, and this rotating sculpture comes up, and I immediately immediately was like, that looks like that sphere at the VMFA. Oh shit, okay, you know the big big copper globe thing. I'll be fucking damned if it's not it is. I'm proud as fuck is myself figure out?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, same the same guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, the Arnaldo Palmadora correct nineteen twenty six to two, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, Holy fucking killing it nine he was dead now well obviously, but uh yeah, that one's called Grande Disco.
Speaker 1: The big disc.
Speaker 3: What is the L two l's and rotating?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: I don't have that on then I'm just grand you because I was probably that's.
Speaker 3: That's that's the you know, there's multiple ones of that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there's one in Shark, you know talking about m P Yeah big, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's him. Yeah, I knew it rotating sphere. But because because that's something familiar about Hi Judgment.
Speaker 2: Has that pixelated stuff on you and on the inside of that sphere, has that kind of pixelated not pixelated when Cubert Yeah, yes, yes, that's a term for that thought in crystals, the way that it fract in the square. Anyway, Rack that was like I was like, that was good, just like that thing, which is like good my life is is just referencing other ship visually apparently a hell of fucking proud of myself.
Speaker 3: Apparently he's got those discs in other places, because when I looked up initially it'said it took me like read it Charlotteville or Charlotte from North Carolina. So there's another one there. They used to spin, but they had to bolt it down because the stop spinning. I don't know about the one in Milan. Yeah, that spins.
Speaker 2: I would imagine the one in Milan. Probably they fixed it. I liked it, Yes, I really liked that. I've always liked that that sphere of the MFA too, and I was really stoked, like, ha ha, I was right, and that just some fucking dumb thing that I had random with that is weird though, though we have a very weird connection. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I touched that you're supposed to used to be outside?
Speaker 3: Yeah, was there anything underne.
Speaker 1: There's nothing, nothing that's a good place to leave that, I think.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: So the cops show up at the last second when he's about to get drilled to death, and they.
Speaker 1: Just they just on plug it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, as you do.
Speaker 1: And she immediately commits. Susie just runs over to.
Speaker 2: Her, grabs her love of her life, really that chair, and slow motion.
Speaker 3: Pushes them out of a window that I guess is there now and I didn't want to see it before.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a Milanie's apartment.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's floor to ceiling window that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just beautiful.
Speaker 4: She used her as a battering through the window credits.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, and then it just ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, nothing.
Speaker 3: Fucking talked about ever. Again.
Speaker 4: I wish that Donald Pleasants had died because it was like fifteen days to retirement, you know, she had turned the drill on him.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have been great. Oh yeah, it just it just ends just over.
Speaker 3: What I wanted was Donald Pleasant to walk over and then their bodies are gone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah the credit.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: She's just standing around the corner slightly behind a bush.
Speaker 3: Well, very good. What did you think?
Speaker 1: And Bob would have had to go to the hospital because of his arm? So next movie? What did I think? Wow?
Speaker 4: I actually I actually kind of liked it. You know, it was kind of while I was watching, I was like, this is kind of boring, but like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Kind of liked it for that reason. I don't know, I didn't. It's just kind of it's breathing.
Speaker 2: I didn't find it boring. I think it's the wrong way.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: I think it is the wrong word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it felt very just like I felt like it was a movie that I would have watched anytime, like growing up, Like it has been like a movie that we would have rend it or somebody would have reard it and watched it like as a as a legitimate movie.
Speaker 4: That I think it's funny that it's more has more gratuitous nudity than murder, like than death stuff that, right. That is kind of a strange thing about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know, it's hard to describe, but I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked that they shied away from a lot of that like Italian hyper red blood, hyper flashy lights, whatever.
Speaker 3: But I would have just given it a different guy. Yeah, no, it would have liked it.
Speaker 6: Did.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 2: I really liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'd probably give it like a sixty five percent of the kernels.
Speaker 1: And I was too.
Speaker 3: Yeah for me, we're all on the same page. Yeah, for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was a limitally like solid flick with you know, some detractors of course, But.
Speaker 3: The whole party was such a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: That party was not it was. That was the one thing I wish that we had maybe seen that earlier, not the whole thing, not the death, but maybe the beginning of the party, of the party, not just as told by that riche douchebag and confessional booth or whatever in a confession room, which we had got in like the first part of her hanging out with those other girls, yeah, with him and then cut away or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we're all going to a party or something whatever.
Speaker 3: But that was a fucking nuts fuck.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that coming. Yeah, no, god, what the fuck. Yeah, it was like just went into like deer hunter mode real quick, real fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I'm glad. We're kind of a kind of the same page for it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, it's not on like a list of like I gotta watch that again.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, but I'm glad I saw it. Yeah, I'm surprised MIGHT didn't root around and find it when I was younger, because it has.
Speaker 1: So much That's what's surprises you.
Speaker 4: Because I didn't know about this because yeah, when we were younger, we didn't have the Internet. We couldn't like just find We were just something like that, and we were watching American Who knows if this, yeah, who knows this tape was available in any of our video shops. It might have been, but I think it's.
Speaker 1: Probably man in that back room with the foreign films. Yeah that is back there. Yeah, I don't know if i'd watched again. The guy I looked up the director.
Speaker 4: He hasn't really made anything else that looked like appealing to me. A lot of Italian stuff that I just have no right. Yeah, but that's Carlo van Zena is the name. He also was a writer and his brother was also writing. His father is somebody named Stefano Vinzena pronouncing correctly. But he's a writer director as well. Interesting, and he'd been working since like the fifties. And it's funny because he was making movies at the same time as kid.
Speaker 1: Was, which is so strange to me.
Speaker 4: But he did these movies that started this guy named Bud Spencer as like a cop and it's like a series of movies or like action adventure comedy movies. I want to watch those from the seventies and ages. Yeah, we got to watch those because there's a picture on one cover of him swinging an alligator by its tail.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: There's another one where he has a fish in his hand like he's using it as a weapon. I don't know what the is going on in these movies, but I'm like, I definitely want to watch. So we'll have to look those up at some point.
Speaker 2: Them to the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, my dog just yawned right in my ear boring a pretty good time for.
Speaker 2: So this week we have a voice.
Speaker 3: Note in our email.
Speaker 1: God had that technology, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Might not somebody does. They said this, uh, this, this voice note. So we're gonna play that now and then we'll respond to it after these tippy tappy dog you do.
Speaker 4: Sound like for the stairwalking? All right, all right, let's hit the play button.
Speaker 1: Transmission received. I open my eyes. The year is nineteen forty seven, blinding white all around me. A piece of me is cut off and tied into a knot. I am born. I'm on a playground. The sun is high in the sky, barely creating shadows where I stand on an asphalt court. I hear my name from far away. I turn and in a building with a tin container in my hand. My ears are full headphones, earbuds, listening to a podcast asking for a question to write in. I consider writing in asking for their favorite time skip in a movie where it says ten fifteen years later. I look at the container in my hand and forget my question. And walking up to a hospital at night, I see the moon high in the sky. The cold air chaps my lips. I stand in front of a gravestone in the cemetery. My hands are wrinkled and my body aches. Vision blurry. I'm unable to read the name on the stone in transmission. So this man is aging has.
Speaker 2: His whole life, his life, yeah, in five or six little bits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the early part is him being born. He's on a playground, and then the building, the building with the ten I guess that's where he's at work or something.
Speaker 3: He's listening to us right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, so he's not dead yet and.
Speaker 2: Then he's now he's as old as fuck at the graveyard.
Speaker 3: So this is in the future. So here is a letter from the future.
Speaker 4: Maybe a time skipping question, maybe about a time skipper. The time skipper question.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is a hard question because I know there are movies where time has passed, but I can't remember so specific time jump on.
Speaker 2: The silly one I have his grandhogs Dade, Yeah, or that you jump back over and over and over.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: But as far as like the fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the ten to fifteen years later in her copy fifteen years later to have one twenty eight days later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that came up to because the title, the title I was I just saw.
Speaker 1: It was probably the biggest difference in any of them as far I just saw on my shelf.
Speaker 4: Demolition manh Yeah, that also made me think of Austin Powers.
Speaker 3: Great watched This Morning thirty years later.
Speaker 1: Austin Powers, you watch that this whole.
Speaker 3: I watched that beginning because I was looking for fucking movies. There's the Times nice with an actual number.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't think of any other ones that are like with the actual like thing that comes up and says as much time as past.
Speaker 2: Ship that happens like that. I'm just trying to think of.
Speaker 3: Ninja Turtles three that's off in Japan.
Speaker 1: They go back to Japan. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did watch Happy Death Day yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that movie. Man.
Speaker 3: I was pleasantly surprised by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, watch the second one too.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. It's pretty much Groundhog's Day. Yeah, it's where the chick gets killed every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's one of those movies that, like the preview, you're just like that movie looks like ship snuck up, and then you watch it You're like, wow, this is actually a pretty good fucking movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, this absolutely would have been something I've been like, this looks like some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch exactly.
Speaker 4: That's why I also didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: Remember that Time after time. It wasn't it wasn't time before. It wasn't a time loop, but it was a time travel where a guy could freeze.
Speaker 3: Time cash back wow, and he would like undressed ladies and stuff.
Speaker 2: In a supermarket or something like that. Yeah, that came out, and I think we remember us talking about it a lot. We talked about time we did. Me and Matt talked about Time show.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a class from the past. I have not seen that movie.
Speaker 2: It's it's it was like an indie.
Speaker 3: It was pretty good. It was like a I remember sitting in like a pollo like that little uh p, it's a place and talking about I'm stopping. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you guys watch Primer? I did watch, I haven't I still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool, but I was like, I don't know if what was going on. It's not for me, it's for smart people two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and six, so yeah, that would have been exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The first year probably shown bigger staff.
Speaker 1: Bigger it's a good. Yeah, it's a great you know him.
Speaker 3: If that's all bigger staff.
Speaker 2: You recognize me if I know his face anyway, I like time travel ship. Yeah, hold your breath like that guy in DBZ.
Speaker 3: Oh gould a course that was what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: I was gonna make a saying armor suit out of.
Speaker 1: At a foam. Oh you should do it, just to have her Halloween.
Speaker 4: We're going to that Odicon thing in DC again, and I was like, I can go with Napa.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it'd be a great nap. That's what I want to do. So I want to make one get. I got to buy the phone and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you get a picture of a vegeta throwing you and blowing you up.
Speaker 4: I want to grow the mustache too, but I recently tried it. It's not good for like a month.
Speaker 3: You need a scouter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figured I can just get a three D printed one of those.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only got a few months. So it's in August. I gotta get. It'll be hot.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're saying armor breathable.
Speaker 4: Oh well, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to wear LIKEANX Yeah, like it's like cut off mid thighs.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah, that's I gotta beat the boots too.
Speaker 2: Some eighties fucking jazzers shorts. Oh man, it might be like a onesie. It is like a shorty onesie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I have to find.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah a seven year old nice. I don't think that would fit me, would be so tight like nap, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The only thing I have to think about is transportation because like I'll have to ride on.
Speaker 1: The Metro as Napa.
Speaker 2: To the dude the Metro. The Metro is gonna be full of fucking.
Speaker 1: Just walking down the street from the hotel to the Metro.
Speaker 2: See, that's hard with those characters because I I really like dressing up, but I like having my face covered because you can see you know, you can be whatever you want to and I can see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I I you like having a big frog ahead.
Speaker 2: I just like, don't man, if you can't see my face, then I can act like if you don't know it's me, I cannot be me in real life and you won't know any different.
Speaker 1: It's like a I think it works.
Speaker 4: I think it works for me because I will be out of town and I won't I literally won't know anybody.
Speaker 2: But I have the thing where I feel very not ashamed but watched. Yeah, I just get real self conscious up.
Speaker 3: Yeah I can see that.
Speaker 2: But if I have my face covered. It's I fear you.
Speaker 3: Know why, because you're a mascot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love a mask. I mean.
Speaker 3: You need to be you need to be careful because like I think the onesie thing, I think there's nothing on the back. I think there's there's long things, but one in the back. I think there's just one on the front and the side.
Speaker 4: There's a back one. Okay, yeah, there's a back one and two side ones.
Speaker 3: Because that's a thin piece of something between your butt and all the seats you need to sit on and all the.
Speaker 1: Seats I need to sit on. That is a good point though, like sitting down, how does that work with.
Speaker 2: The flap it up, flap your tail up, flop it up.
Speaker 3: You put a hinge on it?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean clip it.
Speaker 3: To your.
Speaker 4: What I would do with it, I think is like make a belt essentially with those four pieces coming off that would be able to clipper or bel crowl on and off. I've seen videos people doing it. Kind of figure that part.
Speaker 3: Of I hope you hope Bernie takes a picture of you as NAPA on a train or something.
Speaker 1: It's like eating it, Yeah, a plastic four spaghetti's like how much is this over. It's crazy possible.
Speaker 4: Oh man, well I guess that that's it for nothing underneath.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah yeah, pretty good, good, yeah yeah, happy.
Speaker 3: With that one.
Speaker 1: Like it, And we got a good one coming next week.
Speaker 2: It's a maybe we don't know. You don't know until we get to the store.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's true, feeling that Greg might be.
Speaker 3: I hope I got a job. So you're gonna say that you won't be at the store when we walk in next time. You can absolutely, one hundred percent say that.
Speaker 1: You can't do it. You can't predict it.
Speaker 3: Predict it. Well, if someone if someone drives up to you and puts you in a big burlap sack, they're probably gonna take what happened, Yeah, you just woke up there. No, well, well they did that, and they hit me with a bunch of socked full of d batteries.
Speaker 2: Full of baby tails, corkytail all the corky tails, sock full of corkytails the new album.
Speaker 3: But dude put them on his fingers and had ten long corky fingers.
Speaker 1: Oh, corkytail fingers. Oh, it looks creepy.
Speaker 2: If you see him.
Speaker 3: If you don't see what happened to me and not you.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a new fucking internet thing like salad fingers or fucking the slender Man or so well, let me see if I can get you the podcast name, because I sucked up what the.
Speaker 3: Cat's gonna tell you? Yo, come here.
Speaker 1: He said, and so I can eat you alright.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be video two thousand podcast at PM dot m E. That's video to.
Speaker 1: Zero zero zero podcast. Oh yeah, I just said it. I didn't want to risk. I don't want to risk. Keep talking your fucking nail. Oh until next time, goodbye, like the Italian nice