Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jrr.
Speaker 2: Bunch of freaking idiots. Oh look at this taco, Bob. We have this morning's aew pay per view tickets up for grabs after Idiotology if you want to be there in December at Edition Financial Arena. I already have the price sheet open. I'm ahead of the games, so and these are with them before you can buy them, right. Yeah, the pre sales going on if you got the code to get in on that, but the general on sale for the pay per view is Monday. We've got these all week and we'll do a pair this morning after this segment, so stand by for a couple minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for all you big wrestling fans.
Speaker 2: Well, this is probably going to be interesting. We've got a new documentary on the way compliments of Netflix, premiering January seventh, Fights Camera Action, The Jerry Springer Story.
Speaker 1: Oh that will be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will explore how Jerry's show became one of the biggest and most outrageous TV hits of the nineties. The official synopsis, quoting from this as behind the entertaining facade lay some darker truths. As we hear from the producers and ex guests, a murkier picture begins to emerge of the destruction, a cost raising renewed questions about who was responsible and how far things should go in the name of entertainments whatever. When you were on the show you liked it seems kind of unfair to be doing this when Jerry's no longer around to even defend himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a friend, He's still a friend, even if he passed right of the program.
Speaker 2: Meet him a couple times. Yeah, character man, he's a great dude.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: And did they go into the good thing he did, like I don't know, being mayor or whatever it was Cincinnati. That was just a one off stint. I mean still, so when's it come out? January seventh?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm guessing they probably got a hold of some real sketch balls to participate in this one man.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: And that's why what you just said, looking for their second fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you said is so true.
Speaker 3: He's not even here to defend himself, but you're gonna put these dirty dirts.
Speaker 1: That was I mean there's no doubt about it. That was train wreck TV.
Speaker 2: Man. You just if you happened upon that, if you were home and happened upon that, you're stopping in good luck trying to just stop for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was just gonna say.
Speaker 3: It could be fifteen minutes that you stopped, but you're still gonna stop.
Speaker 1: I can't handle when it first came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for a while I could not handle past about twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: And that is said, this is just too you know, depressing. There was there was that. How about Mordon Downey's show, The Guy with the Cigarette?
Speaker 3: I remember that one?
Speaker 1: My god, you didn't watch it or you did watch that? No, I don't remember it. God, that was off the rails nuts. Well, he was after Springer is the same same time frame. He's no longer with us either. So Segon set.
Speaker 2: Oh, non stop chain smoked all I'm saying, blow smoke in the guests faces and get right up in their faces screaming at him.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying, do you think it was the Segon set that caused it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I would I would venture a guess it was a contributing factor. So Tako, you had to have seen this clip by now from Sunday Night Football during the Jets Steelers game, Aaron Rodgers on the sideline picking his nose and eating it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. You didn't see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, it certainly certainly looked as if that's what happened, But it's not, is it. Well, Rogers, on his weekly appearance with McAfee is trying to clarify.
Speaker 4: That I've actually never eaten my boogers. That's one thing I'm very proud of. It's a tough look to try and defend because that video is a little incriminating. I can tell you that there needs to be a side view that shows that there wasn't a book that actually went in the mouth. Yeah, it's a bad look.
Speaker 2: You ate a bugger, man, It's right there in the.
Speaker 1: Video, deer McAfee in the background. Never like I know I did. I was watching McAfee show yesterday. They're good man. No, there's no doubts, Yeah, no doubts. I don't think I've ever eaten a bugger. I know you have now.
Speaker 3: I know that they have a salty taste, but I think that was when I just went and one went back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't deny that having happened before, but to actually dig, seek and destroy, no, no, I know, I don't. I can't ever recall, not at least at an age that I can remember that far back.
Speaker 3: Well, what I was at Glenyard's Junior High I dug tamed, which is rolling it in between your index finger and thumb, and then threw it at the metal lines behind me to get Delta Dave's attention because the teacher had separated us in the back of the classroom viavi us and butt head. Yeah but yeah, tame, And I'm good at that. You know how when you're in traffic, you don't want to be embarrassed with your.
Speaker 1: Finger out of the window, rolling it inside and then drop it out the window exactly and they just kind of flick it.
Speaker 3: I have put a bug in my mouth, did not eat it because I couldn't flick it off my hand. Well, hear me out, and I'm trying to drive and I'm trying to get it off, and I I went and scraped it off with my bottom teeth and.
Speaker 1: Out the window.
Speaker 2: I have sneezed uh and projectiled onto the inside windshield on numerous occasions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, you got you ever done it with like food in your mouth? Oh, like something goes down the wrong pipe.
Speaker 3: You're like, no sneeze when you when you have like a little bit of soada in your mouth, there's something and then sneeze comes. You can't hold it back and it's like this and there's a piece of burger on your regular soda fountain there. On my daughter's cars, both of them, we have the you know, the the little carpet on the dashboard, the little carpet covers, you know what I'm getting at, like they'd have in the eighties or something. We have them because both dashboards are so fried out from the Florida sun, so they're all cracked and this holds them on.
Speaker 1: Which he big blue looking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I may have rubbed a book of there cos may have.
Speaker 2: Going postal a term that really became literal years ago with several shooting incidents involving post office workers.
Speaker 3: And it was the really big one down in South Florida that was probably.
Speaker 1: Thirty five forty years ago.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's expanded now apparently to include stabbings. We go to Hillsboro County where a landscaper was stabbed to death by the postal carrier.
Speaker 3: It's probably weed whacking his feet as he's trying to go deliver a mail.
Speaker 2: This happened earlier this week in Hillsboro County. It was an argument that started over a vehicle's parking position on the street.
Speaker 3: See that, and I bet you the guy used his letter opener. You know those little metal things that look almost like the nails.
Speaker 2: Why would a post man or woman or carrier have a letter opener? They're not supposed to be opening people's mail, just you know, tools of the trade. You have your mace for the dogs, you have your letter opener or just for what?
Speaker 1: Use for? Back at the maybe back at the This is alleged.
Speaker 2: When would a postman ever be opening mail other than their own?
Speaker 3: Maybe they have a piece of mail that is too heavy for what it is, so then they have to use their little letter of Okay, what do you stab them with.
Speaker 1: A knife? A knife? I think it was a letter opener for a sport. The landscaper's dead, killed him You should have moved struck? Is that your answer? Who's finished in the yard? Ruckstation is w J R R.