Speaker 1: Stuck at home, bored and alone. You'd think I could have some fun on my own, but not all. I fought af with Cecily and Stephanie. Hello, everybody, welcome to bord af. It's a show. We're still doing it. We don't care.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna want to miss Patreon this week. Now. This is not just me. And by the way, we know we're late. It's Stephanie's fault.
Speaker 3: It's my Yesterday, I had no internet from two am until I mean I went to bed. I'm going to tell you how bad things were. I read a book. That's how bad life was a book. I read a book called Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins, who wrote Daisy Jones and the Six. Yeah, I was, it's just I saw it on the floor of my daughter's room and I was like, have you read that book? And I've heard of it and she said no, And I said, do you want me to read it and tell you how it is? And she was like sure, and it's good, it's really good. But I mean, I really read all day there. I had nothing I couldn't I have like no bars of service at my house, so it's like not for sure if my texts are even going to go through.
Speaker 1: It was just really awful. I mean, was it like, do you think it was like being like in Syria in twenty fourteen? No, pretty much worse than that. Okay, I just wanted to kind of I wish I wish I was. Don't even say it, don't even say it. So, yes, we're late, but like you're gonna want to listen to Patreon and also it supports us, you know, I know, you get an ad now and then hear whatever. And sometimes those ads jump right in the middle of a sentence. It might happen right the second. I could be saying this and you're hearing and then an AD just comes out.
Speaker 2: That happens.
Speaker 1: It's just part of podcasting. That's life. Is it amazing? What evs? We're Jenna, We don't care. But Patreon, like Stephanie put her neck out like she put her life on the line. I really did.
Speaker 3: And I even talked about it on for crying out loud in case you listened over there, and I said, hey, guys, I told a story on the Patreon over there, and I said, I'm have another bigger story that is only going to go on board a f Patreon, and it was.
Speaker 1: It's classic classic boord af So if you came from the beginning, just pop on, even if you want to pop off, throw five bucks in and get a story. Yeah, I mean so, it's like half the price of the coffee that I get in the mornings. Oh my god, it has gotten so expensive going to get a cup of coffee. I got it. I have this new it's got to be so fattening. But they have this it's called brown sugar coffee. I don't know what's going on in that, but it's so good. It's so good. I've you ever had that? I haven't. It's I'm sure it's just like a little pump of something they put in like some shirt. It's probably eight hundred calories, but it's so good. What happened you?
Speaker 3: Remember when your big thing was your lavender coffee? I like that too, but I switched. They also still have the lavender and the honey lavender honey.
Speaker 1: Which I like. But this place, okay, here's a happy story to get us going. Remember that place I said I would never go again. I told a story. I went to this coffee place in Hollywood. Yes, and they were really mean to me because I was like, you guys didn't give me back my card and they're like, yeah, we did, but they were really rude about it, and I was like, you didn't, and we went back and forth. They're like, ma'am, and they were so rude. They could have been nice, but it was this woman and she was just a bitch and she was like, yeah, I have no interest in your card. Like she was so mean to me. And I just bought I'd bought coffee in like a cookie or something, and I couldn't find my card and I was like, you didn't give it back to me. So it was this back and forth, back and forth, and then I was like, can I please use your bathroom? And they're like whatever, the code is, whatever. I go into the bathroom, I take my pants off to pee, and the card just falls out of my pants because what had happened was I'd not put it in my back pocket. I accidentally just stuck it in my back crotch, like in my butt. It was in my butt, So this was your fault. So this was my fault, except she was still very mean. There's a world because I wasn't mean at first, and then she was mean, so it escalated. I was like, I don't think you gave me my car back.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: We don't have your car. Like she was just so rude, but in the end she was right. It was in my butt and that's why you were never going to go back there again. And I was never going to go back. And years went by and I didn't go back. And there's a different coffee place two doors down on the same block, so I go to that place. They're always pretty nice. They're a little hipstery. It's like it's not quite like it's not It wouldn't have necessarily been my number one choice, but I like it. I like the atmosphere in there. I don't necessarily love the coffee, but it's real cute. They have games you can play, you know, right, like cards and stuff. I like that. So they're cute. So I've been going down there, and like the last three weeks, there's been some kind of decaf shortage and I can't have I can't have caffeine for many reasons, and so they they're like, we're sorry, we don't we haven't had decaf for weeks. I'm like, they have it at Ralph's, which is literally three blocks down, and you want me to to go get it and bring it to you to make I mean, decaf exists right right. It seems like they're just being a little and I was like, okay, I'll just go back to this other place. It's been years, right, it's been like four years. So now that lady isn't there anymore. And the guy that works there is adorable and I love him, and they have amazing coffee. So in conclusion, sometimes go back. Sometimes you can just wait out the bad people. Ye. Yes, everything that people don't last forever, I think is what you're saying. Yeah, she was a bad lady that worked at a place that shouldn't have been working in whatever in the coffee industry. I now goes out of his way to be nice. He doesn't make fun of me for my like milk choices or whatever, because I said I was like, I always really want to get soy milk, but people tell me it's so bad. And he's like, oh, fuck them. Oh he said that. Yeah, he was like everybody. He's like everything's something. He's like, we have it if you want it. I was like, I would like it, please, What do you mean you'll say it milk. What do you mean? People say it's terrible, terrible for you. We'll say it's bad for you soy milk, that there's some sort of estrogen component that you're not supposed to have that can cause something. But then you're not supposed to have almond milk because it takes like twenty thousand gallons of water to make one almond or some shit, right, and then you know, oat milk whatever. I mean, there's always some reason, right, I understand regular milk, but like, please let me have my soy bean. Yeah. Anyway, that's my positive story is that now I go back. Well, although it's not positive for the other coffee place that did nothing wrong. Well, I mean, they can't all be winners. You know. Sometimes maybe they're not working hard enough to get your you know, I mean listen, right, they're not working that hard.
Speaker 3: They're not They could have gone to Ralphson gotten the decaf, like you know what I mean. I feel like it's kind of up to them.
Speaker 1: And they have been rude before. I remember, like a year ago they were so rude and then I was like, well, now I have nowhere to go because now both of you are dicks, but now the other place is in a dick. So in the end, I have one more story before we get into our main one. Okay, I might need you to call up a lot of it because my phone, of course is dying on the skull wolf thing. But you've got it all. I've read it. Also, I know everything. Okay. One quick thing. I was scrolling around Netflix or some shit trying to find something to just like like peacefully watch. I didn't want to watch the news, and I really had sort of run out of stuff and I didn't want to watch like a documentary. But it it came, you know, on Netflix, is like, if you like this, we suggest this obviously. So it suggested some show called Toxic, which is like a docuseries about like toxic shit, you know, okay, relationships, and I swear to god, my first thought was like, oh my god, I love this. So it's going to be about like comedians that are avoidant, huh. And then I like watched a clip of it and it's like, oh fuck, it's like murder. Like I don't want murder. I thought it was toxic, like why are we in these weird pushing pulls? No, it was like yeah, and then I knew I told the sheriff that he murder killed her, and I'm like, oh, that don't call it toxic. That's not the right word for it. I like, like, I guess it is so like all murder stuff, but not relationships specifically. I thought it was. Yeah, I do think that's kind of a bait and switch.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know toxic does mean poison, so it is like I guess it could apply, but you know, we don't think of it like that. Britney Spears isn't singing about like people that murdered someone, about like the dick that she dated, and like a weird dynamic. That's what I thought the thing was about. You know, I'm all about that. But then they to me, I'm like, no, no, no, that murder is the last thing that I want right, not on a day like that, not on any day. I'm not into the murder. The only you and I disagree on this. I've never really liked the murder podcasts. I don't like any of that. I do enjoy a serial killer documentary just because I cannot believe that shit like happens, Like that's just a bigger sort of picture like humans crazy shit, but just murder on the every day. I've never been into it. It's like shocking that people love it, and I know you like it, so no judgment.
Speaker 3: Well it's funny that you say that because I was just and I don't want to. I'm not trying to be this person. That's like I was just talking about this one for crying out loud. But Lynette likes serial killer stuff. And the funny thing is I don't, and I don't like it because to me, it's just like watching a slasher film. It's just like, okay, so there's no rhyme or reason. They just they're just fucked up and they just killed a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: And I don't.
Speaker 3: So now I have to hear about all these different people that died in a horrible way. And the thing that I find more interesting is like the different about true crime is not just like some slash or like somebody was raped and murdered.
Speaker 1: I hate that stuff.
Speaker 3: I like, oh, this person, you know, this this woman got really angry and has like you know, borderline personality and snapped, you know, like the kind of the like Karens snap is good.
Speaker 1: I like snapped Karen read. There was a big like thing. They were outside the courthouse today. I thought there was going to be an answer today. I don't know if they did come through. Oh, I don't think so that would happen. I want to google that, okay, because like there was, it was a big All the news stations were down there. She has an army. It's called like the Karens Karen. Yeah, it's the whole thing. And they believe she's innocent. Oh, I know, I know they do. I know. I thought of you because it was like, oh, how's this shit gonna good? But what was interesting is that they said the news people said that the jury hasn't asked a single question, which is very uncommon. There's usually a lot of questions that go to the judge deliberating. There's no questions, and they've been deliberating a long time.
Speaker 3: So I think what happened that you saw was that the jurors went home without a verdict. First day of deliberations ends with no verdict. Oh, I see, they're a logical home. I thought they had to stay in a hotel forever.
Speaker 1: That's only if you're sequestered. Oh, they're not sequestered. I thought you always were what no nobody would ever be at a jury if you had to stay in a hotel every time a murder, I mean like a murder, like a jury like this, like a famous one. I thought you had to. It's weird because the judge takes that.
Speaker 3: She's always just like, okay, guys, like have you hopefully you haven't like looked at the news or like talked about this even with your spouse.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, come on, I believe Yeah, my god, I told you I was the worst. Every time I've been called in for drury duty and they give you that big speech, even when you go to lunch, They're like, you are not to talk about this at lunch anywhere outside this courtroom. I'm always the first. And you know, I don't know anyone. Although one time Bill Dwyer was in. We were in. We were called in together. Really there, Yeah, so like I saw him in the big waiting room and like, oh my god, let's try to get called into They called both of our names and at the same time, and we both were making each other laugh by trying to act crazy to get out of it. We both did. We both did, and then he had taken the bus for some reason. He's like, can you give me a ride home? I'm like, I guess. He lived in like Silver Lake at the time, and it was downtown, so I was I was happy to do it. I love Bill Dwyer, so I was like, of course, but why did he have a car? Well, I don't think it's that he didn't have a car, but like a lot of people don't want to drive downtown. I hate driving. It's so scary to me. It's so many one way street meets. He might have shared a car with his wife, like who knows, but he took the bus. He was kind of nearby. Sounds like his marriage was in trouble. Well, he me because it was the court case was I guess I can talk about it now. It was fifteen years ago and it wasn't famous, and it was that like somebody shot a security guard shot somebody like at write Aid or something, some crazy shit like that. And I got out of it because when they were like, tell us about yourself, I'm like, my name is Cecil Nobler. I hate cops. Yes, I did, because I don't like cops. And they were like, why why do you say that? Because they don't. They won't just leave it at that. They don't like you to just say you hate cops to get out of dream now, and I don't. And the weird thing is, I don't hate cops. But what I said was, which is true. I was like, well, I dated a cop in college and it just left a bad taste.
Speaker 2: In my mouth.
Speaker 1: And everyone laughed, and then I looked at Bill Dwyer and he was like trying not to look at me, and I don't remember what he said, but it was really funny. But like when he's not there, and usually he's not when I'm like at the lunch break or whatever, I'm always just talked to whoever I can, and I'll just be like, eh, what do you think guilty? And they're like, you can't talk about it. I will not follow that rule. It's just too crazy. First of all, it shouldn't even be us making this decision. We are a bunch of ragtag idiots. So have you not been on a jury before? Then? No, I always get released because I just do not behave I don't want to be on a jury. If I had all the time in the world and like didn't have a job or you know, like didn't could totally do it. Then. Sure, I've been called down like where you have to go for the whole week, but I've never I've never been, thank God, like like been the one that had to like make a decision. Now, absolutely not. I don't believe in it. I think that it should be like a judge, why we are not to be trusted. Yeah, I mean it's crazy to me, Like it's the craziest idea. I understand it's built on some kind of bullshit liberty, like we're gonna check some balance and look out for each other. Sure, maybe there's a better way to do that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have been on a jury, and you're absolutely right. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I was so scared for a case anything ever happens and I get falsely accused because yeopel were so stupid. I could not believe how dumb people were. I was like these people. I mean when we went in to deliberate, there was one girl who was normal and smart, and she and I could not believe the things that people were, Like, well, do you remember the instruction of how it can't just be that like an alien came down and committed the crime, because you know, the defense was just throwing out some crazy stuff in the trial. In the trial that I you know, had to deliberate on. They were just going like, Okay, basically, here's the situation. This guy was accused of felony threats and he was drunk. He was drunk.
Speaker 3: Nobody was going to deny this, but he had the worst defense attorney, so the defense instead. So the defense attorney could have got a lot of different ways. But she seemed very green, and her thing was that, well, he wasn't actually driving, but he was caught. He was found behind the wheel with a deployed air bag. So her thing was like, well, he was trying to help the person who really did it, who got out of the car and ran away. So her thing was like, oh yeah, he was just a loyal friend and he was really drunk. So we get into the deliberation room and they're like, well, you know, I mean, like, let's talk about this, and I was like, talk about what of course he did it? Like let's move on from he He was the driver, he had the air bag deployed his car, the door was dented in. They had to get him out of help him out of the car. He couldn't open the car door. I was like, okay, so he gets in this car accident. There's other people in the car. They run away. He's in the back seat. He hops out of the back seat, runs around to the driver side, gets the driver out of the car, gets himself, tucks himself in there under the air bags, gets the car shut, and then waits.
Speaker 1: For the police to come get him.
Speaker 3: How does that make any sense? So me and the other juror that was like normal. We were both going like, oh my god, guys, let's move on. He did not get himself into the driver's seat. He did, but then we had to let's like, let's figure out if he actually did the felony threats. Let's stop with the he didn't get in the car accident. But it was madness we had to listen to like crazy, very.
Speaker 1: Old people who couldn't even hear that word bored.
Speaker 3: They just have nowhere else to be yes, and they just oh my god, they were so like stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've done that with mock jery's. You know how you can get paid. I did it too. I love lock jeries. I used to do them all the time. I'd get every time I could. And you know, they're long days. It's like eight am to six pm on the dot. You don't get out early. You're like, it might be late. You'll give you like shitty sandwiches, but you get paid. You're like, that's a good day's work. But let's go home at six guys or eler. And people would just be like, no one's life depends on this, right. I understand that it's helping the lawyers like develop their case, that's why they have these mock jurys, but they would be arguing about the dumbest shit you've ever like exactly what you're saying. I was just like, my god, why do none of you have lives? I have a real Housewives to watch. I was always the person there too that would be like the opposite of what everyone. I'd be like, you guys are fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can I just tell you that one time I did a mock trial, like many many years ago. I was I was like in my twenties and I did this mock trial and I'm like in the thing and when they you know, first they did the like prosecution or whatever, and I was like, oh, he definitely did it. They then they had the you know, the defense, and then I was like, oh my god, no, he definitely did not.
Speaker 1: Very easily swayed. I am too, it was very easily swaye but no.
Speaker 3: But here's the best part that you will really laugh at. I didn't understand. I didn't understand that it a mock. I thought it was like a real thing. Like I thought, well, I thought they were practicing, but I thought they were two separate law firms.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying, Like I.
Speaker 2: Thought they were Oh yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: I used to think that too. Yeah, it's the same law firm trying to like see what the other side is going to do, right and how to work. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So but when I went I wanted I talked to like the guy who was playing the prosecutor or whatever, and I was like, oh. Then I talked to the person who was the defense attorney, and the other guy who was I thought was the prosecution was like complimenting him, going like yeah, yeah, yeah, like he did a really good job. And I was like, wow, that's like kind of crazy that you guys are cool with each other like that.
Speaker 1: And then he was like what do you mean? And I said no, I.
Speaker 3: Just like I you know, I just figured you're on different sides. And he was like, no, we all work for the same law firm. And I was like, yeah, I feel really stupid right now.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have known that either. And I always find that I fell for it because I've done a lot of these. I always fell for the older like like it was smart of them to put up like an older man. I always like thought that that was the one I agreed with, like kind of a feeble man. Maybe his hand shook a little as a lawyer, like he was maybe a little nervous. I don't know why that would be the one that spoke to me, the old man. It didn't matter what the race was, black, white, didn't matter. But like some like God, that is so telling actually of like who I am that I like, you know how we talked about on Patreon like that. I always give a pass to these like just you know, and I always read into them that they're just broken and need my help, like this weird mock trial lawyer. But for some reason, yeah, if it's that guy, and you'd be like, please please pay attention to this PowerPoint, and I'll be like, I am I've got you when other people don't. I do. But why why am I always on the side? So whatever, if ever there's a court thing, like you know, I'm trying to think who that would be. Like in the OJ trial, there was no such man, because Kardashian wasn't He wasn't like an old feeble man. How shocked were you when when the verdict came out in the OJ trial? Pretty fucking shocked. Yeah, that was crazy. That was I was temping. We've talked about this. I was temping in Century City at like one of the terrible temp jobs that we've had, one of those where like it was one of those that where I think I just didn't go back the next day because I hated it so much. It was just you're treated like nothing. You're treated worse than a prisoner as a temp in these things, like I don't they never learn your name, they don't care if you take a lunch break.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: And it was one of those. And the try it came on like while we were temping and everyone gathered. They had like little tiny TVs. But have that been like ninety five ninety six, and they had little TV's in somebody's office and we all gathered around and it was a very mixed reaction from us, but I was definitely on the side of like really sad, really fucking bumped and sad for humanity. And I feel like it was like the tipping point of the world going to shit. Yeah, and it kind of was. It was a bad, bad, bad moment that you could just just killed two people, yeah, and still have like the bloody glove and be like, Nope, you didn't do it. Yep. Couldn't prove it, right, but you know, they fucked it up. If you fuck it up like that, you can't have Mark Furman, the detective, the completely racist detective on the you know, that's not helping.
Speaker 3: No, And that's how that's why Karen Reid is going to go free. Yeah, right, even though I don't. I one hundred percent thinks she did it, but she they can't. You can't have so much corruption.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to Are you trying to argue that she it was any of her defense that she was she had to do it because she was being abused. No, if they did, they tried it. They didn't go that way. Okay, that wasn't the thing. So she's literally trying to say she wasn't driving that car that hit him. No, she's trying to say that she was driving the car and she dropped him off and then she went home. She went back home, and then he never showed up at home, so she, I guess, got really mad and sent him a bunch of horrible like messages because she was frustrated that he didn't come home. She has a lot of different stories. Okay, are they trying to say I'm just guessing having never seen it, Like, are they trying to say that somebody else had a reason to kill him, like another saying they're saying that the cops were all in cahoots and they beat him up and then framed her. Are they trying to say that was he sleeping with somebody else like another CoP's wife, Like I'm really trying to see I'd be I would have been a good lawyer. I'd be like, let's find this well if I was Karen's defense.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they're saying so they're saying that there was a guy who she was flirting with named there's a different guy named Brian Higgins and they're saying that that guy thought that she was interested in him and got like kind of obsessed with her and wanted to beat up or kill the other kill her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: But then got all the other cops to do it. Yes, well that's just dumb. They should have been Yeah, that's stupid. I should have been her. But that's what they all think. They all think that every cop was. They were all involved, they all conspired, and they're all they all got their stories straight. There are some weird things though.
Speaker 3: There are some weird things that the cops all did, and they did all sort of call each other and then they claimed that they were all butt dials.
Speaker 1: I mean, there is some weird shit going on. But then though there was a cover up. Maybe they were trying to cover maybe they liked her. Did they like her and they were trying to help her, But that doesn't make sense. You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't like her, No, they didn't like her, but they didn't there people think that they hated John O'Keefe. They were mad at him, or the one guy wanted to date Karen, so they killed John. Ridiculous, it is so it's so ridiculous, but listen. There's a podcast I listened to that is feels the same as I do. And people went to that podcast and they gave it one star over and over and over.
Speaker 1: Right. Oh all right, let's move on to something a little lighter, okay, and that is Scott Wolf. That is Scott Wolf. Now let me let me give you a little little backstory, a couple of things for you don't know. We all learned to. Scott Wolf was way back in the nineties with a little TV show called Party of Five. Yes, he's so cute. He's like a little mini Tom Cruise. He always looked a little bit like Tom Cruise. Yeah, like a pocket Tom Cruise. Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: I used to see him around. You know, he's I think he's Josh Wolfe's brother, right, he's a comic that we knows brother. That's Josh Wolfe's brother. I think so or cousin. They're related somehow. I think I'm almost positive. Don't quote me. It's not that kind of show, Okay, Like, don't go to CNN with it. But I'm pretty sure there was a relation. But I remember there was, like Scott would be around, like I've met him a couple of times. Okay, just in life. He was a seemingly nice guy. I'm still no reason to think otherwise, And I was always very jealous when he married a very popular Real World cast member, Kelly. Kelly was on the Real World and she was this really cute blonde and she also used to be in some of the challenges and she would win. She was athletic and super high and smart and really cool chick like. I could totally see how they would fall in love. I did not know that they would fall in love and be together like twenty years, which they did. They had kids. They seem to have this really kind of healthy away from the spotlight life right until recently. So weird stuff started happening on Instagram with Kelly, like weird stuff, and people have told these stories. I can't pull it all up because my phone is dying, okay, but I will tell you that she let me just pull this one thing up. I'm on her Instagram, which is surprisingly very open, and she posts some weird stuff. They've both been posting lots of kind of I kind of like these videos, but where there's like a you know, when you can use somebody else's voice to talk about things. Like the world is but a star. We're all just artists. Yeah, that kind of stuff, and then you can put your own video to it. He's been doing a lot of it too. It seems like maybe, and I'm just guessing here, there might be a little maybe they're doing some mushrooms. I don't know. They seem like they're going on some kind of spiritual quest, both of them, both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And wasn't that after I heard that was after they almost divorced before, but then they they worked it out, and then they started posting these word videos.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I don't know how much of that. And I actually kind of like those videos. In fact, I saved one of them from what I saw on his page. I was like, I like that one. I'm going to put my own videos to that. I saved it on my Instagram to make so you'll be seeing that from me as well. Okay, I'm not on mushrooms presently, but they're doing something I don't know. And she's As time's gone on, there's really been nothing, not much to report of her, but then there was a call to the cops. The cops came to her house. I'm not you might need to up the exact story.
Speaker 3: I have it if you want me to read it too, the real world alumna, I guess it's not alumni.
Speaker 1: That would be more than one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kelly Wolf has been transported by sheriff's deputies to a Utah hospital in a move that she described as quote against my will. Days after she announced her separation from her husband, Scott Wolf, the forty eight year old author and quote certified life.
Speaker 1: Coach, Oh no, there you go, there's okay, posted an Instagram story in which she wrote, this is horrible. I have been taken against my will. Please check on my kids. Yeah, I'm going to place, and then she wrote and she.
Speaker 3: Wrote also I am happy to exclamation points, happier than I have ever been. The message continued quote. I have no all caps idea why or how this is happening in America. I am compliant and respectful, and hopefully this will is all sorted very quickly. In the meantime, be kind to each other. This is one of the darkest things I've ever experienced. That is now, let me play you this.
Speaker 1: This is she recorded herself being arrested okay, and this is still on her Instagram page after all this back and forth, it's still here. It's really weird. Oh my god, this is not happening. Fine, I'll go, I'll go on my own. Wow, look at this shame keep going. M I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I've done.
Speaker 1: This is my job, it's her job. It's not I might want to turn this off.
Speaker 2: It's on.
Speaker 1: Would you like to turn it off? You want me to turn it off? Fine, I didn't mean to it off, Like, please turn it off? Please. I think this is shameful. And Scott Wolfe has been abusing me and now you're abusing me more. Oh my god. And then then it shows like her like she's she's obviously not doing well. You look at the comments and people are like, Kelly, please take care of yourself. I hope you're okay, hope you're safe. Let us know this is concerning, let us know, love you. And it looks like then the comments got turned off. She's not she's having okay. I mean, there's a number of things that could be happening here. To me, it's like some kind of psychotic break. She either has obviously some kind of mental illness, which is clearly what that sounds like. That doesn't sound drug fueled to me. That sounds like somebody's so she's she's accusing people of abuse. She's saying, this is my job. I do this all the time. That sounds super borderline to me, right, doesn't it to you? What does she mean? Does she have a job where she arrest people? Yeah, like she's she's not well right in some way seemingly. I guess there's a third option that she's doing great and that the cops. What the cops were very calmly saying, was like, you know, we got we're not arresting you, we're not taking your jail. We're checking on you because your dad, you said some concerning things to her. To your dad, would she say, clearly, we don't know, but that's who I mean. You know, they were checking and then ended up I guess trying to did they fifty one? She did get fifty one to fifty I guess she got taken in. So then Scott has given. So then he has given see if I can get to this before it shuts down, so it says.
Speaker 3: Upon speaking to her, the deputies learned that she had made concerning comments to a family member, and she also made similar comments to our deputies. For that reason, our deputies transported her to the local hospital.
Speaker 1: Right. I mean, he made a statement that he's really sad that they've decided he filed, and he said, he said, he just posted. The last time he posted was about three weeks ago, a picture of his daughter, who's eleven, just pictures of him. He looks, he looks so tired. And then he posted this weird it's kind of cool, but this video of like being your highest self and you know, being one with the universe and that kind of stuff. So he's posting this stuff too, which I don't find necessarily alarming on its own, you know, I understand that, but it sounds like like there's some stuff going on here.
Speaker 3: I thought I read somewhere though that like she he that maybe he was being like a little bit controlling. I can't remember, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't, actually I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: But then they decided they were going to make it work, and that's when they went to some like marriage counseling. But I want to see if I can find any backstory.
Speaker 1: I mean, we can't say because we don't know him, Like if this guy's perfect or not but either way, and I'm sure he's not perfect. She's having some kind of issue, Like it seems pretty clear from that video and from all that's going down, right, because some of the things that she can I mean, she did stay very calm, like she wasn't having like a total freak out. But it was I think Reddit, let me go to Reddit on this. My phone doesn't let me. I mean, Okay, So two days ago, Kelly Wolfe's Instagram live while being detained, So that was when it happened. What I just played for you was that. So I'm going to read you some of these comments. Someone said she's having a mental crisis. She can say what she wants, but even parents are worried about her, and her father sent the police there himself, not Scott, right, So that's interesting, very odd that Kelly says all that. But she mentions that she's the happiest she's ever been, shrug right, not at all to be flippant about what she's going through. And I can't quite get the tone of what's happening, but her writing, I've been taken against my will and I don't know how this is happening in America. It's kind of wild to me. People taken against their will is kind of what America is known for at the moment. So that's just a different point of view on that. I mean, not that it's not true, right, that is true, but I don't know that. I don't think it was ice. It was a fifty one to fifty. It was a welfare check, right. This person said, it looks like she was carrying more cash than seems to be normal these days. How Oh, she showed her purse. That was part of it too, She like opened her person showed it. Uh huh. Just an interesting note. Plus, she took a video with her daughter in the car. This was a different time and they were going somewhere. That was like a couple days before she had a really odd, ominous video with her and they were like driving into the woods. It was scary to me. Not that I saw it before this, you know, I wasn't like paying attention, but when I saw and looked at her some of her other videos, Yeah, she had a weird thing with her daughter in the car going into the woods with cash. Oh god, that's so people are like, yeah, I mean, seemingly this is mental health. I don't know what people are going off. Who's Julie. Julie's Stoffler. We know who that is. H h, I don't know what that is. I'm not even gonna read that because people are just talking about someone who's saying terrible things. This Julie. Yeah, I don't know what that is. Then this person says, I've had this happen to me. My vindictive ex husband did this. If she really is okay, she will be out within hours. If there's something wrong, she will be held. My ex paid hard in court because he lied to get me hauled away, which is a tactic that could be used. I'm not saying Scott Wolf did that, but if you're trying to start a divorce thing and you want to like make her look like she's not doing well, but it wasn't. And then they say the police say clearly it was her father that called, not Scott. This is not a vindictive X right. And then the next is what's season she on? Listen, keep focused people, she was on the New Orleans season. You really must go back and watch. But I love that nobody cares what season she on. Okay, I'm going to read you a little bit about a little bit of backstory. What to know about Kelly wolf amid her split. The former couple who went in two thousand and four announced they're split. Okay, here we go. What you need to know? I love People Magazine makes it easy. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Hi, yes, okay, let's see after he made the most everything to know about her. She's an author. She wrote Finding Love Over Worry. This is a self help, self published book. By the way, I do want to.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure because I've been looking at She's always saying she's like writing a book. It's it's it's called slow.
Speaker 3: It's a practice that she says she came up with called flow, or advocating for a practice she coined as flow, which stands for finding Love over Worry, and she launched a podcast about it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So we have a lot in common with her. We all podcasters. Sure.
Speaker 3: They met at a blind date in two thousand and two. I remember I was jealous. Yeah, uh, okay. They married in oh four. I'm trying to find they share three children because I want to. I'm trying to find the part about when they almost got divorced before.
Speaker 1: I don't know. People Magazine is not bringing me that information. I mean clearly from what like we're seeing if there's a welfare checking. She's saying things, She's saying odd things, she's making odd videos. I mean, if you look at her Instagram, some of it's you know, I mean, what is normal? I guess anymore what even is? But you know she seems a little off. Yeah, I mean, yeah, I see the flow finding whatever, but like it links to just her own you know, she's she says she's an executive personal coach. Executive coach, which is that screams pyramid to me. That always really scares me, and it's it's in its pyramid stuff. Did you know that I almost got a I almost got like myself a TikTok therapist, no joke. I was scrolling around and I'll come back to Kelly, but I was scrolling around on Instagram. And you know how that like something that takes off, like it's really big whatever that whatever that is of the moment. And right now it's attachment theory that I got into like many a couple of years ago, and now it's like all that any all that anyone talks about. And if you read you know gen Z, like especially like writing back and forth. It's like, Oh, that's because he's avoidant. Block is shit. Everybody's avoidant, everyone's there's no in between, there's no gray area. It's like nobody's ever going to ever end up together again, because like everyone's just pointing fingers at this point. But this one woman was writing this really cool stuff and I like really liked it. So she said she was a therapist on her things. So I DMed her and I was like, I don't know if you're really a therapist, but I would be interested in like meeting with you about some of my staff. And she sends me back a website that is so clearly like a pyramid scheme life coach thing. She's like, yeah, I'm part of this thing. And you look and it's like some umbrella thing of life coaches and they call themselves they're called like they're literally called attachment coaches. So now we're just honing it on that. And I'm not saying that she can't know stuff. But then I looked it up and it's like it's eighteen dollars an now, like it was unclear, And then you can go to a different person that charge. They can set their own rates it was just weird. And then I also noticed that she was like eighteen. What, Yes, she was very very young, and I didn't write that. She didn't push it or anything. And she does post interesting things like I'm not against what she does, but it's a very like So when this when Kelly wolf says she's an executive coach, yeah, it's one of those under that she has author under that she has magic maker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then like both of these guys, here's what Scott Wolfe said about his family challenges before the split. So five months before they filed, Scott talked to US Weekly about the challenges that he and Kelly have faced in recent years. He said, the last few years have presented life in a way that we hadn't experienced before. These are not life and death issues, but reframing issues, things that have kind of challenges, and watching our family go through things that have presented challenges to find our way through in ways that have changed.
Speaker 1: The way I see happiness.
Speaker 3: He continued, My family has been through some stuff over the past few years. This period of time has been weird for a lot of people, and we sort of got blown in the wind a little bit, moved around a bunch, and I watched my children deal.
Speaker 1: With all of that. He also praised Kelly as a communicative partner. Quote, She's a life coach, and I mean she is of the highest order. She is like a weirder and a holder of light and love. He continued, She's always known when we need to talk, when we need to clear something. And I think for a lot of people, if that communication is tricky or hard or just isn't maintained, things can become something even though they don't necessarily deserve to be something. Seems so fucking weird too, Yeah, there's something okay, here's a video. By the way, she is so gorgeous. They both look great. He looks and he has an aged and she is stunning. And they posted a photo from twenty twenty three Critics Choice Awards, which I was there, and that's them doing a bathroom selfie. I'm like my Facebline has probably thought it was my neighbor. I thought it was like my neighbor. Oh hey, oh hey, Janitor from the Beverly Center. I just can't. I mean, I'm like a fan of his and I nope. I watched her for so long on the real world but nope, it's really crazy. But then below that is a picture of him. This must be during twenty so it's twenty twenty three, so we're past when you would just like sing and put up videos of yourself singing during COVID number one, like you just thought the world was going to end, so just anything went yes, and you had like the bathroom sessions of like here's me playing guitar. I know I'm not very good, but pandemic. Well here he is singing to his daughter, and this is twenty twenty three, so it's too late for this. Let me see what we get. See if it's good, always singing, uh Brandy Carlisle. Oh it's good. Oh he's really good. Turn it up, okay, as allowed as it'll go. I think now his daughter just walked away while he was singing. It's a little off, a little flat, pretty trying. It's good, all right? Well whose side are we? Okay? Well, so I mean listen, I think we're not on either side. I think I think maybe I think she's having some kind of thing where maybe she's like gone a little something and he seems controlling. Maybe this is my guess. So she's putting that out there because now they're divorcing, so we've both got to get our stuff out there, right, But maybe maybe it's possible that they're both good people who are just going through a really hard time. Okay, I'm not even trying to be like not even trying to be like them. I am an executive coach and I only charge like sixteen dollars if you want to PayPal me. Are you older than eighteen? That would be my only question. Just over eighteen, so I still have like the bright eyed, like wild child sort of point of view, but the wisdom of an older person both. Okay, you know. Yeah, So you guys, instead of going to patron, just throw it to me. I'll be your executive coach. It's fascinating. We're going to keep our eye on that though, because we always I feel like we're always a little interested in these psychotic breaks. Yes we are.
Speaker 3: But you know, speaking of psychotic breaks, let's say hi to David Becker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and good luck with that, David Becker and Carolyn Bastian. I hope you're okay, Savana Jametta. We don't we don't want to make jokes about psychotic breaks. Savana Jametti Sandra Green, Collette Rock, Patrick Price, Julie Turnbull, Victoria Blake, Andrea Crawford, Dick Frolicker, Ishaan Vage, Pey Carry Maler, Take It, Take It Home, Aaron Johnson, Watson, Stephanie Rinker, Jill Shaw. At the end of Sean Price, my old friend and Kate Denado, we love you all. And our friend Becky Barris makes the custom T shirts that you know we're obsessed with. You can design your own and she will help you do that and pick the colors and they're so soft, and they're so affordable and they make such good gifts. So go to her Facebook page Basic Becky. We can look at her website just basic Becky dot com where she has such like shirts already made that you can choose from us pads.
Speaker 3: And if you're thinking about doing like something good for you know, humankind, why don't you give some money to the ACLU because they are helping out immigrants, they're helping keep our rights alive.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need to keep right to remind people. I love one thing I love about walking around la is there be signs posted that remind people of what your rights are and what you do or don't have to tell like, I of course didn't really take it in and meant to take a picture but didn't. But I think that's neat that people are posting that of like, you know, like because people don't always know. I don't know, right, So you know, check that out. Acl use a good place for that, all right, everybody, thank you, we love you, we thank you, We're sorry. I guess okay, what else? Go to Patreon.
Speaker 2: Bye,