Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back to you. I'm about here on Fox Sports fourteen, Tyche, I'm Steve Rivera. In with me to day is Jaginsaws now on the phone. Our great guest, as always, Josh Passner. With a new title, I was being called the UNLV head basketball coach.
Speaker 2: Hello, gentlemen, everyone's good. You are right about that. I love that title.
Speaker 3: The UNLV Running Rebels head men's basketball coach.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I'm beyond excited.
Speaker 3: It's been an absolutely awesome opportunity.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this.
Speaker 3: I love doing television, by the way, and I really thought I was good at it, and my boss is like me, yes, I mean, all the different networks like me. So for me to leave that because I had some other opportunities throughout the last couple of years, but they weren't better than the TV opportunity that had. But knowing that, being at Arizona with Loodolfson all those years, understanding what the different jobs in the West Coast, I love the West and to be able to get back with it that I believe UNLV being a leaping giant and and it just needs to be rattled and awakened a little bit. And I believe and hope, and we'll work at it to believe that we'll have an opportunity to shake the trees and try to get it back and wake it up. And so I'm so excited and honored to be the coach here. Look, everyone knows that, and and Steve knows this better than I do, because I wasn't there in the in the early nineties at Arizona, but there was a huge rival between coach Tartange and coach Olsen because both programs, as everyone knows, was the elite programs, was the superpowers of the West Coast.
Speaker 2: And so so for my job and.
Speaker 3: My responsibility is to try to get UNLV running basketball back, and we're working hard at it, and it's been a joy every which way.
Speaker 1: You kind of spoiled my question because what would think.
Speaker 2: He would be happy for me?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's it's as you guys know, it's a great opportunity.
Speaker 2: He would be really happy for me.
Speaker 3: Coach Holsen then, and it just you know, look, I mean it there's a chance here to do some special things. Obviously, Las Vegas is right now be kind of the epicenter of the is the epicenter of the entertainment world. Uh, it's becoming the epicenter of the sports world.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of those things where there's so much going on with greatness here and and people moving in and so you've got some great opportunities to for connections with players and and and everything else, and you got a real you got a real opportunity to do something special here. And I'm just beyond excited, very grateful for this opportunity and just extremely pumped up.
Speaker 4: What's the fan reaction been, Josh, Because this is not quite like a you of a guy going to a s U or something like that. But as you said, it was, it was a huge rivalry and some you know, those of us who've been around to how remember that that rivalry? You're an Arizona guy, but you know you're the un l V coach. What is there been anything you know that you've heard have that been mentioned as people come up and said to you you're an Arizona guy. Man, I don't know what's it been like so far?
Speaker 2: It's been great.
Speaker 3: People have been out, absolutely outstanding. I mean, look, they know, you know, we've a couple of people came.
Speaker 2: Up and joked about it.
Speaker 3: About the about the old old time with the rival, the rival between the two programs. But look, I am my loyalties to UNLV.
Speaker 2: Right now, as you though.
Speaker 3: I love you of A and had a great you know, you know how I feel about everyone there at Arizona. But I'm my loyalties to UNOV and we want to win every game we play, whether that's against in Arizona or anybody else.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: The people have been outstanding. And look they're they're Jay and Steed, they're they're hungry, yes, to get un LB basketball back. It's been you think about it, and I nineteen ninety they won the national championship. Nineteen ninety one, they went to the front. They've lost the duke in the finals. Since then, they've won like two tournament games. They haven't been to the tournament in twelve, thirteen, fourteen years. I mean it's it's I've come at the right time, if that makes sense, to try to have an opportunity to try to, as I mentioned, to wake up the sleeping giant, to rattle the trees a little bit and get and wake it all up. And I just am so excited to have that opportunity to try to do that, and you know, we got a great thing in front of us to do, and it's not going to be easy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You guys know when you're trying to rebuild.
Speaker 3: It back, it's it's gonna be a lot of hard work and a lot of long hours and a lot of long nights. And that's what I'm doing. You know what I also in this today. The most amazing stat probably right now, is I I have been since I've got named the job, I have literally gone on just two hours of sleep every night. I mean, I'm not sleep thing for me not to crash out and like hit the floor on as little sleep as I'm going on. It's like going through hell weekly being a Navy seal, but they go through there with a little sleep, and I literally feel like that's what I'm doing it. And of course I'm not comparing myself to that, but but but my point is is I've been going on such adrenaline and it hasn't stopped. I'm eventually, I think once we get our roster bill he'll probably stop. But I'm going on adrenaline and it's been a great thing.
Speaker 1: So we were joking, Jayni, but your good friend, I'm assuming he's still a great friend. Could have been on your staff, Mike Bibbi. But now he's got a head coaching job.
Speaker 2: Really happy for Mike.
Speaker 3: He'll do a great job at Sacramento State.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for him. In fact, he actually reached out to me.
Speaker 4: We talked.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course we talked.
Speaker 4: We talked all the time.
Speaker 3: After he got the head job. He had reached out to me and we were talking and he had mentioned he said he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Get a loot Olsen.
Speaker 3: I thought this was a great idea. A loot Olsen h game, like a like a uh uh you know, kind of like a classic, and and play and play Sacramento State un L v. Georgia Tech, because that's where David Stottlemeyer is at and then play and again in Arizona, had those four teams together and play. I thought it was a great idea, I said, Mike, listen, I think this is This is like literally the day I got the job, I said, Mike, because all before I got the job, the entire team was in the portal, so I had no players. And I walked into I walked into the into the job, I said, Mike, I have zero players right now. The last thing I'm thinking about is scheduling, I said, I had, I can't. I said, because if you schedule a game and we showed up tomorrow, we forced it donating. So I said, follow up with me in about a month. Let me see if I can get some players, and then then we can talk about scheduling.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: I thought that was really cool. That was really cool about Mike thinking about that.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. They'd be crazy for you one you played at one you coast a a another uh you know in Georgia Tech obviously, and then you're playing maybe who depends how the thing worked out, playing against a former great friend and Mike Bibbie or you know, your former school or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, who knows that? It was my idea. Now, look, obviously.
Speaker 3: It's easier said than done, as you both know in this a and age to get those things organized just because of everyone's schedules, got it delined and and and all that stuff and plus and plus schools you know now these days and James c you see it now, people are playing you know, they're they're they're playing games with nil benefits. If that may try to generate some money. So scheduling has changed a little bit, uh more so than ever before. So that makes it a little bit different in this climate.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you. You mentioned you have no players, right so, and that's certainly not the way it used to be, right him. And yes, some guys would transfer, but essentially you had a core of players, you know, pretty much anywhere you went. What's the challenge now? I mean, how do you do this? Where do you start?
Speaker 3: Well, what I would tell you is you're right. I mean I start off as zero players.
Speaker 2: I was able then to get.
Speaker 3: A couple so but I'm still don't have enough to even start a game yet. And but here's what I would tell you, and this is what I've told our staff. We've got to be paid disciplinations because.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of players.
Speaker 3: In the portal. We've had a lot of people that want to come to UNLV, but we've got to make sure they're good enough and they fit with how we want to play and how I want to play. And I've got to be the right fit for them, and they've got to be the right fit for me. And so as much as money's being thrown around in NIL and obviously that's critical. Evaluation with your eyes are still so important to making sure that you're getting the right player the right sent and and that's where the evaluation part of it comes in, which I think, you know, like a guy like coach Olsen and you both know, this is probably one of the greatest ever to do that with with player evaluation. I mean, how many two star, one star, three star guys that people didn't want he took and all of a sudden they're, you know, playing fourteen years in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question, you don't want another thing that you're talking now. You're a great fit for that place because you're a visible right, You're you're a visible dude. You're gonna not You're gonna mingle with the fans. Uh in Vegas? What better place to do this in Vegas? You you don't. I think you don't even drink sodas well.
Speaker 4: I told somebody, Josh, you know who asked me. I said, nobody's gonna work harder than you, for sure. And you you just mentioned that you're sleeping two hours at night. I said, nobody's gonna work harder.
Speaker 1: He's slept three here.
Speaker 2: Well, what I would tell you is I appreciate that. Guys, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm a I believe I'm a good fit because you're right, they need somebody who's gonna be all in the community, who's gonna be tons of energy you you know, because a job like this, guys, it's sort of like you're in a politician in a way.
Speaker 2: You've got to be out.
Speaker 3: And talking to people and you can't be sitting behind your desk. You've got to have high motor, high energy, forward thinking, you know. And and I've looked every second of this journey of being here.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is, as you mentioned, you're right.
Speaker 3: I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't I.
Speaker 2: Don't gamble, So I'm not gonna get caught up in good night life type things. That makes sense. So, because here's my thing, I'm gonna be working.
Speaker 3: Like but I'm not leaving that office until things get done.
Speaker 2: True story.
Speaker 3: I love my family. I've got my wife and four little children.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 3: They's nothing more important to me. But when the press conference was here, I uh, we did the press conference, and I told that I said, I got to get them back home because if my family came with me, because I just had to get them home so I could start working. And my kids are like, Dad, when you're coming home me, Misha, And I told this to my my bosses here. I said, look, I didn't tell this to my family, and said, I'm not coming home. I'm not getting going back home to pick my family up until I get my roster complete.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 3: As much as I love my wife and kids and there's nothing more important to me, they can't make.
Speaker 2: A jump shot the game. So I gotta get some players. So it is what it is you guys.
Speaker 3: So to answer your question, you are to call up in your your comment there, Jay, you are darn right nobody's gonna outwork me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's not a surprise. I know you got to go. Thanks for coming on. Enjoy you all the time. You know how I feel about you. Maybe we'll see you in Vegas sometimes. And we gotta get a game.
Speaker 4: Hey, get a game? We can you schedule a game with the chance you get.
Speaker 3: I think you should set it up. Listen, start talking to coach Tommy Lloyd about it.
Speaker 2: See if they want.
Speaker 3: To do a home at home, let's do a home and home unlv Arizona. We can do something special about it. Talk to Tommy, get it out there. See if Tommy is willing to do it, and.
Speaker 2: We'll do a home and home. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Josh, thank you man, Thanks, best of luck.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, you will thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's dude, because he's perfect for this job.
Speaker 4: All those things right that that can get you in trouble in a job like this. But again, more than the work ethic of this guy from from the time when he was an assistant. I've told you the story that you know, he came to speak to a group that that I was with and he had three phones going, you know, and and and it was crazy to to to see. And he was young at that time, trying to make his bones and all that kind of stuff. But uh, you know, he's he's still that guy, energetic, he's still youthful. He's gonna put every bit of energy that needs to go into this. Uh. And I think just U N l V itself is just such a great fit for him. You know, he's he you know, having been at Arizona, he understands this part of the country and why it's gonna work. So I wish him a lot of luck, a lot of I think.
Speaker 1: I think this one might work for him, you know, building and starting it and working hard to get it done. Let's take a break and cup.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Ready to discover your soul, your wild side, your passion, your joy and excitement. From the latest slots and table games, to award winning dining, to world class entertainment to a luxurious resort.
Speaker 4: Discover all this and more.
Speaker 5: Discover with Soul Casino del Soul, the soul of Tucson.
Speaker 4: Are you ready enterprise of Fasco Yuki Tribe.
Speaker 6: The Window Depot has everything you need to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams. Frowsy aisles of instock cabinets available in a variety of sizes and configurations, and instantly elevate your space. Today, visit a showroom and let our experts guide you. Whether you're choosing for ready to go designs or creating a custom masterpiece.
Speaker 4: We can help you select the perfect.
Speaker 6: With type, color and style, and top it off with unique hardware to complete your luck. Find a location near you at the Window Deepot dot com. The Window Depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 1: Steve Rivera here to talk about Dorato rock materials. I needed a lot of gravel for my driveway, so I called Eric at Dorato Rock. He found out the amount and color I needed and boom, it was taken care of and at a great price. How do I know radio commercials work. I heard one of his on the radio. Dorato Rock Materials provides a wide range of landscaping materials, including decorative rock, boulders, gravel, soil, and sand for residential and commercial use in the Tucson area. They are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen years. Give them a call at five two zero four zero zero for two three three.
Speaker 7: Let's start twenty twenty five off with a bang by honoring those who did a bang up job for you In twenty twenty four, recognize your employees, salespeople, managers and agents with a Creative Award from Creative Awards. It's time to restock your promotional products and convention giveaway items, and Creative Awards has over five hundred thousand products.
Speaker 4: To choose from.
Speaker 7: Don't forget your corporate apparel for a great sharp look in twenty twenty five, visit the Creative Awards Idea Center at two twenty eight West Drackman, or visit them online at Creative Awards az dot com.
Speaker 8: At Nova home Loans, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home ownership. Paul Volpi is ready to help you find an option that best fits your needs. Whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer or want to get cash out with the refinance. Nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique situation. Visit voltpeteam dot com, that's volpe team dot com or call five two oh six eight five six two six today n MLS three oh eight seven, arizon A b K nine two nine to four two Equal Housing Opportunity, Got to commitment to Lyndrix syn Credit greats and available loan programs or subject to change with don't Notice?
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 9: Collecting sports cards is one of the fastest growing hobbies around. Whether you're looking at his chart or expand your collection, Showtime Cards is your ultimate destination. As one of the leading card shops in the country, we've been serving our community for over twenty five years with the best in sports cards and trading card games, from rare fines to the latest releases.
Speaker 1: Showtime Cards as it all.
Speaker 9: Check them out at Showtimecards dot com or visit them on East Speedway and discover why collectors everywhere TRUH showtime Cards for their passion.
Speaker 7: Richard Bacall Law Office, defending Arizonans for over thirty years and a wildcat fan for over sixty. If you need an experienced criminal defense attorney, call Richard Bacall five two oh seven to four to Roh twelve thirteen, broud sponsor of I on the Ball.
Speaker 10: Go cats, got bugs, termites, bees, or rodents, Arizona Pest Control will hunt them down. Arizona Pest Control is your complete desert pest management specialist. Tests can't run or hide from Arizona Pest Control. They use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination available, which minimizes the effects on the environment. Let Arizona Pest Control get rid of your bad bugs, termites, bees, or rodents. Serving Tucson and Southern Arizona since nineteen forty seven. Go to azpest dot com to schedule your free evaluation today.
Speaker 11: Why mining so important? It's the foundation of everything that defines the society. Everything you see is a product of mine. No matter when, no matter how, no matter why. Every society on this planet has developed.
Speaker 12: Grown and modernized based solely on the interals ap process. That's why'lining is so IMPORTANTBM dot com.
Speaker 6: If you're feeling overwhelmed by the thought of a home remodel, don't stress.
Speaker 4: The Window Depot is here to help.
Speaker 6: At the Window Depot, we're your one stop warehouse for everything you need for your next remodel. Windows, check doors, got it, cabinets, countertops, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: You'll find it all here.
Speaker 6: At the lowest prices. Whether it's a kitchen, bathroom, or whole home makeover, Our experienced designers are ready to bring your dream home to life, all at unbeatable prices. Find a location near you our shop online at the Window Deepot dot com. The Window Depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 13: Streamy Live on the iHeart a while. This is Eye on the Ball with Steve Rivera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back to Eye on the Ball here on Fox Sports fourteen fifteen. I'm Steve Rivera, You're Jagin Sauace. I'm almost I'm already tweeting that idea. I just put on Facebook and just put on Twitter. That's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, I mean they should play.
Speaker 1: Come on, well you mean demon I think the fourteen for the fourteen Oh okay, and you had it in Vegas. You don't think that.
Speaker 4: Tons of people are people the basketball fans and Tucson are dying to have a reason to go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: But then you have Damon Bibbie. Josh are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh come on, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's one of those two o'clock dance parties that don't tell them. We always talked about.
Speaker 4: It, now that that would be something, you know, get some people working on that. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. I'm gonna put it into reality year, put it out there too. That's a fantastic idea. Yeah, even if it's in Phoenix or somewhere, you know, just kind of it's got to be in Vegas. No, no, of course it has to be in Vegas. I'm no reason to do it anywhere else. Yeah, yeah, it would, it would sell, would sell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you came here, last one out, last one out of Tucson. Turn out the lights Manu. Yeah, good good.
Speaker 1: Joshu is not fantastic.
Speaker 4: Again, wish him all the luck. I really hope he's successful there. I think he's got a chance to be. I mean, it's been tough over there, right, as he said that, it's been tough for thirty some years.
Speaker 1: You know, the one thing I wanted to ask him, I didn't even know how to ask him. We ran out of time because he had to go to a meeting. I think that he's going to have to change his philosophy as a coach. You know, he was, he's he was in Memphis, did okay there and then eventually was gonna he jumped ship before they jumped him, but to Georgia Tech and they let him go. Who's nicer than Josh Passner?
Speaker 4: Right? That might be a yeah, Well, you know, you like to think that you know, each time you make you to a new place, exactly, there's a lot of lessons behind you. Yes that you know, Okay, this is what happened at Memphis and what I needed to do better. Then he goes to Georgia Tech, and this is what happened to Georgia, And now I've got Georgia technoledge and Memphis knowledge you put into this job, and that you know, a good coach, a smart coach, just a smart person. Well, we'll take those experiences and make themselves better.
Speaker 1: And for me, you know, I've said this. Nice guys don't do well in this business, you know, the Steve Lavins and whatever, because they're good dudes. Yeah, and there's no better to do than Josh Pastor that he has to maybe be tougher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'm asking, don't you think that, Let's say a newspaper came along and wanted to hire you, and you one took a job at the newspaper after all these years, you'd be a better reporter than you were at the Tucson Citizen.
Speaker 1: I hoped that i'd be a better writer. Yeah, of course, of course, because you have.
Speaker 4: To be like, Okay, like you know, you and I we both write for BIZ Tucson. I'm a way better writer for BIZ Tucson than I ever was for the Star because because yeah. But but but in terms of I feel more comfortable doing things that I didn't feel comfortable doing at the newspapers.
Speaker 1: And we're also older and wiser, and.
Speaker 4: If somebody tells us to get the hell out, we'll just say I'll see you later. But no, but I feel more confident in my ability to whether bistwos on or anything any other work that I'm doing. I feel like I'm a I'm a much better writer because of the experience that I've had and again been doing it so long, I feel like I know it pretty well. And if somebody tells me, hey, you know, maybe you should have done this with it, you know, I'll do that because I don't feel like I have to know everything. Sure, I don't feel like I know everything about writing.
Speaker 14: Well, no, and that's how you get better or poltically. And that's what I would hope Josh would take it as. Okay, I did these things at Georgia Tech. Some of it didn't work. Here's what didn't work, So here's what I got to do different. Well, here's your here's your catch too. Okay, So we knew him here forever. Right now, he goes to Memphis. I think he was like thirty at the most. Man if that, and then he went to Georgia Tech Q pretty damn good programs at the time. Right, Well, he's kind of going reverse where Vegas would have been his first time.
Speaker 1: Right, do well and then go Emphis and then yeah, but you know, he's got his work.
Speaker 4: He's got to work his way back.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah, or or be happy there or look.
Speaker 4: I love Josh. But maybe those jobs were a little over his head. Maybe Memphis was as young as he was at Memphis. Maybe it was a little too much.
Speaker 1: Jay Jakins, as you're going to be the new head coach at UNLV, I'm never leaving again. Yeah, you know, because it could be a destination that you just say, we've seen the possibility right thirty years ago. Right now, this program getting going bunkers. You know, there's nil money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a yeah, Yeah, I mean I believe that that. You know, with all the things that go on in in in Vegas, UNLV, basketball is still a thing over there. You know, they want it to be good, and there's a lot of money, right, and there's a lot of money there that will, I think will support them to be good if the right coach comes along and starts doing all the right things.
Speaker 1: Well, Vegas was n I L before n I L.
Speaker 4: The fixer right, what was his name? Yeah, that the that the players got caught in the hot tub with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but IL before Yeah, I think there's a lot of perfect spot for him. Uh. It works his butt off. He's not one of those Vegas dudes anyway, you know. Yeah, but he'll mingle, he'll he'll be very.
Speaker 4: Much to find himself. He'll find himself a nice place to live away from the away from all the hoop love Vegas, and he'll do the.
Speaker 1: Work pent House it.
Speaker 4: No, he's gonna go live in He'll live in Henderson or something like that, right, one of those great neighborhoods over there. Man, you've probably I know you've been on through there. There's some really places to live over there. Sure he'll be fine. Yeah, there's one thing you don't have.
Speaker 1: To worry about with Josh. Do worry about Josh?
Speaker 4: Right, right, he'll be great. I guess I didn't realize he had four kids. Yeah, I think three girls and the boy. I think that's what it is. Yeah, So we've been going back and forth time. I'm glad he came on the show. Uh, We've got to get my baby on too. He was on Rome a couple of days ago, and we've had him on a number of times. I had him recently. Did were you on the show with him? And you know I joke with him, you never said two words in school? I was kids stopping from talking yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: But look at the look at the tree of loot, Damon. Well let's start the top ker Uh Bruce Fraser, Yeah, well you have Damon, Now you have Josh Miles was a coach. Uh Barton, not bart but god he was with the Cleveland Indians or Cleveland Cavaliers. Uh it'll come to me. Uh, there's another guy there. He was an assistant coach. Sean's his grandson, mister Brazi. Yeah, yeah, God, there's a few, a few. Because if you know, another thing that I thought possible, and maybe you agree with me or not agree with me. One of the things that I'm kind of touting his horn. He let them talk to talk to us the media right right? Randomly? How they become these people on the radio or TV coaching growing up?
Speaker 4: No, one hundred percent. I mean, you know, there's a there's a lot. There's a lot to that because if you learn, you know, dealing with idiots like us, right and and dealing with us in a way that it's professionals, gives you a lot of confidence in yourself to be able to go and handle a job, interview, handle you know, go recruit a kid growing up right, go speak in front of a group of people, go do some fundraising, whatever it is you're doing. You you get confidence in doing that by dealing with people like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, I try not to cuss that. And that's a great point in today's world. They don't let they don't let them. Were afraid that they're going to say something. Guess what. These kids are pretty smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, and again getting to those two kids that I that I dealt with at the at the at the regional uh uh Clayton and I can't I can't remember the old guy's name, but the Texas Tech kid, they were really good at, you know, at handling you know, that that whole press conference thing. So you know, because because they've been doing them, you know, all year long. But you know there's some kids that, you know, we would talk to everybody, right, but nowadays there's only about three or four guys on a team that do any media, right, So these other kids that are there, they really don't experience that. And you know that there's some kids that probably you know, I don't know how to handle it. These guys do, the guys that you know, the the Cooper flags and those guys they know how to do that because they get to do it all the time. But the guys that don't, they come out of there and they haven't had that experience.
Speaker 1: Missed one. Craig McMillan.
Speaker 4: Craig McMillan, Yeah, all kinds of guys, just a lot of guys out there that that have been you know.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with it. These guys come to college to learn one to grow up. I think that's what you used it for, you to grow on And why why coddle them and keep them behind the scenes when you can freely tell You can tell her stories better than anybody. And guess what, n I l p people who know who their story is.
Speaker 4: They give to them and you find out a lot about the questions, right, You find out about whether or not this is a ja Morant in the making versus a perfect the making.
Speaker 1: So let me let me ask you this. So did you see the press conference at the loss with Duke with UA's press conference?
Speaker 4: I missed it, well, So it was great.
Speaker 1: It was great because Henry, who didn't say a lot of things, he stepped up and said, you gotta love Caleb love and it was It was a great post post game because it was not about the game. It was about the love for club and Henry's you got to get this guy. He's one of the best people I've ever met. We would have never heard that otherwise. And thank god he said it, because you wouldn't you know, he wouldn't say it otherwise.
Speaker 4: No, it makes it. It makes total sense, Steve. And that's and that's the thing that I've really, you know, been unhappy with in terms of the way, you know, media has been shut down from you know, from dealing with with with athletes, you know, especially in football, where you've got a hundred guys that that you know that you maybe want to talk to, and you only ever talked to four or five.
Speaker 1: So so I'm getting more people, so have you. The guy couldn't remember, right because he was with Cleven that was with the Orlando Magic. And then we have another one the right in our backyard, Regie geary Ye, who was a coach at a SMU I think it was, and then in Japan, I don't think.
Speaker 4: So he's still playing. I'm taking no look at it. That's sorry, mixed up all the time.
Speaker 1: That's about ten of them and all pretty successful. Jason Terry Jason Terry's with salt Lake. Yeah. Yeah, that's a bunch of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And all during that time, all during that lout time.
Speaker 4: That stretch, yeah, that stretch you guys. No, yeah, you know, look, and I felt, I always felt that Lute tried to let these guys experience, right, you know. Well, and it was during it was during its time that a lot of stuff got started getting shut down. Yeah, but you know, just the again, I've talked about the access that we had with those guys, and and you just felt like they were growing up right in front of your eyes while you were talking to them.
Speaker 1: And the thing is for the readers, the readers and the fans, they got to know who they were. And especially nowadays, don't you need them the fans to know who they are because guess what you're asking the fans buy tickets and give money.
Speaker 4: Right right, exactly exactly. But you know, I mean I think back to the interview that he did with Anthony Cook his senior year, you know, and here's a kid, you know, he's probably twenty one, maybe twenty two years old at the time, and we had a conversation about how, you know, how his dad had had committed suicide. And I'm like, here's a kid that probably doesn't want to talk about that. But he felt confident enough in himself to be able to have that conversation with a reporter. And it's like, you know, you felt like he was growing up right there and having that conversation and therapeuty. Yeah, and it's very therapeutic for them. You know, we had to the last time I was on we had Tom Tolbert on it, you know, the time I went to Tom Tolbert's dorm and and spent those spent three hours with him and and you know, heard his stories. And now at that time, he didn't fess up to the story about him not being home when Tartanian came looking for him. But you know, we talked a little bit about the whole thing, that midnight loot and how all that some of that happened. He didn't go into as much detail. But you know, these guys were having conversations, very personal conversations. Well, and it was good for them to have those conversations because now they were they were more comfortable in their own skin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the mint that lout didn't start till after him because Matt Autik was the secondary, right, right, and then it kind of circled back.
Speaker 4: But I mean he took you know, he did talk about how, you know, Lute stole them from from under Titanian and so you know, there's a lot of there's a lot of benefit to that and and you feel like instead of shielding them from it, they should let him experience that stuff.
Speaker 1: No question. I've said this for a while now. It's been us since Greg came on of Greg Burned, it's twenty tenish. Yeah, it's been fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know back then the one year it was it was my chance to do this. But the one year that I worked as a media guy for the Sugar Skulls and we had a session which which you should right, we had which there was a session where I talked to them about dealing with the media, and you know, and I may I ask for a show of hands, how many guys you know don't like the media or don't trust the media, And the bunch of hands went up. It's okay, let me just tell you this. Don't look at this as something crappy that you've got to do. It's a one it's a part of the job. But two, it'll do you some good to talk about yourself to people. You know, you be old pr person, right, you know, talk about and let people know who you are. You know why because when you got the helmet on, you want those people to have a sense of who you are, so that the root for you. And I felt like, you know, I saw some heads nodding, and I remember that, and I feel like I was trying to take the edge off of or the lack of trust that so many of these guys have have in dealing with the media. And there were still some struggles throughout the.
Speaker 1: Year, you know, because they probably weren't used to because they weren't used.
Speaker 4: To those you know one guy, you know, one guy that the media wanted to talk to after a practice and he took off out of back gate because he didn't want to do it. You know what I did. I took I took the camera with me and we went over to the locker room and made him do the interview and was and then he was fine, Yeah, he did the interviews, that's what happens, you know. But he had this image and and and he was scared of personal image, right, and he was scared of it until I got him to feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about a twenty three year old kidder than that.
Speaker 4: I'd been a couple of years in the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so by then, yeah, yeah, And it doesn't hurt because of the people in the community or other places see you as a professional. Right, and then you were able to speak, uh, like what I can't do now speak your own story?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 4: And look, are there some degenerates in the media who are in it for the wrong reason, who are in it looking to make somebody look bad? Of course, it are like any other profession. There's bad people and you have to be you have to be aware, you have to you know. But for the most part they're not. There's a few, but there's but they're not, and you know, and you find you can find that out pretty early on when you deal with somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's take a break down and take some calls on the other side.
Speaker 4: This report is sponsored by Arizona Lottery.
Speaker 13: Fox Sports fourteen fifty am.
Speaker 16: Northbound in southbound nineteen is running up to the speed limit ten eastbound at Park Avenue.
Speaker 4: There is an accident that has a.
Speaker 16: Left lane block ten westbound also running up this speed. There is an accident oracle at McGhee, also a crash oracle at Pastime Road.
Speaker 4: That's a check of traffic.
Speaker 17: When you play the Arizona Lottery, there's always a chance you'll win big, but there's also a guarantee that you'll be giving back to the community.
Speaker 4: There's joy in it all.
Speaker 17: Love the play with scratchers, drug games and more from the Arizona Lottery.
Speaker 18: Are you a business owner, CEO or responsible for marketing. If you are, iHeart Media can help you reach your goals and find new customers. We reach more consumers in your target area than anyone else, and we can give you access to those potential customers more cost effectively across radio, digital, podcasting, and social.
Speaker 1: We'd love to show you.
Speaker 18: How iHeart Media can work for you. Get started today at iHeart Advertising dot Com. That's iHeart Advertising dot Com.
Speaker 19: This is a story of the one as a maintenance specialist for university housing.
Speaker 4: He knows college students can major and wear and tear.
Speaker 19: Plus housing so many students doesn't leave a lot of room to house all the supplies he needs. That's where Granger comes in with over a million industrial grade products and fast, dependable delivery. Granger carries the quality products he needs so he doesn't have to from a new door hinge to a whole new faucet.
Speaker 4: Call Clickranger dot com or just stop.
Speaker 19: Buy Granger for the ones who get it done.
Speaker 20: Whether you're tinkering in your garage, we're tackling big projects. If you know the value of working with your hands, you know Harbor Freight, and you can be confident knowing that at Harbor Freight you can get quality tools at prices that work just as hard as you do. Because the only thing more satisfying than a job well done is a job well done well under budget. Whatever you do, do it for less at Harbor Freight.
Speaker 2: From the very.
Speaker 4: Beginning, iHeart has believed in me.
Speaker 21: Even now, I still get excited when I hear one of my songs playing in the radio.
Speaker 22: Thank you iHeartRadio for honoring the truth I've fought for.
Speaker 10: My music because we believe in the power of music.
Speaker 19: All your favorite artists, all in one place, the free iHeartRadio Apple. This is the Parker and Sun's weather center.
Speaker 4: For all your acy, plumbing and electric needs. Call Parker.
Speaker 22: This report is sponsored by the Window Depot.
Speaker 13: This is your storm tracker for weathercast from Newsport Tucson on Fox Sports fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 23: This is storm track of four Cheese puterrologists Matt Broad. We'll see a couple of isolated showers. Cool tonight forties forlow's sky. Saturday warmer low seventies Sunday mid seventies total sunshine. I'm storm thrac and four Chief mediaologist Matt Road on News four Tuson.
Speaker 22: You're tired of waiting for new countertops.
Speaker 24: The wait is over.
Speaker 22: The Window Depot has in stock, breddit and courts ready to take home today, modern or timeless. They have the perfect style at the best price. Upgrade your kitchener bath now, no delays. Visit the Windowdepot dot com. The Window Depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 1: If you're an Arizona men's basketball fan, you know it's been successful for nearly forty years. Now take a look back at the Ludelsen era in my new book, Lessons from lut It was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former players, coaches and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led them, competed against them, and inspired them. Twenty five chapters for his twenty five years as Arizona's beloved coach. Lessons from lut is an insight to how he built the program into a national powerhouse. What one email me at Steve dot RIVERA ninety five at gmail dot.
Speaker 25: Comy Wildcat Nation, Jake Fisher Here, I gotta tell you about my winning team over at Arizona Health and I was able to get a custom private health insurance plan with no deductibles, no co pays, nationwide coverage, and I get to pick my own doctor for lesson two hundred dollars a month. If you want to avoid getting gouged on the exchange and you want real health insurance called Arizona Health Insiders four a H three five five one four four four four A H three five five one four four four what's.
Speaker 7: Your goal a new career or career advancement? How about transferring to a four year college. PEMA Community College can help you make someday today and reach your goals affordably on your schedule. With over one hundred programs to choose from and financial aid available, It's time to earn the degree or certificate you need to prepare for the career you want. PEMA offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for you. Learn how at Pima dot Edu slash someday.
Speaker 1: Hey Tuson, Steve Rivera here and I've got a tip for you. Want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at home, then you need to call my friend at the Edmund Marcus All State Agency. These guys are the MVPs of home and auto coverage. Whether it's a fender bender or a leaky roof, they've got you covered. Don't fumble your chance to say call them today and score big on your insurance. With the Edmund Marcus All State Agency, you're always in good hands. Visit them at twenty seven nineteen North Campbell or call them at five two zero three two three nine three three three.
Speaker 4: Where do you buy exercise equipment?
Speaker 9: Arizona Health Arizona Health Arizona Health.
Speaker 24: Of course, to feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who know it better than anyone else. At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals. Your health and fitness deserve the best you deserve. Arizona Health the leading edge and exercise equipment On twenty second, just west of Wilmot.
Speaker 26: Craving, Tucson's Best Burger, the Fourth Avenue Legend is back. Lindy's on Fourth is celebrating twenty years and Lindy himself is back behind the grill. We've got new mouthwatering burgers and great daily drink specials. Don't miss our upcoming twentieth anniversary, Summer Bash and year end celebration. So come down to Lindy's on Fourth or order online at l fourth dot com. Lindy and Tucson's Best Burger are waiting.
Speaker 21: At Pyramid Federal Credit Union. We believe less is more. Let's pies need more money in your pocket. Less hassle means more time for what matters, and less stress means more confidence in your financial future. Pyramids lessis More philosophy is coming to your neighborhood with a new branch opening at the Tucson Spectrum Pyramid Federal Credit Union where Less is More federally insured by NCUA. An equal opportunity lender.
Speaker 13: Steve Rivera He's got his eye on the ball on Tucson's sports station Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 1: They welcome back to Whying the Ball here Buck Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Rivera. You're jiggens as I think we started. We're gonna call it to Play in the Ball Classic. Yeah, I mean yeah, I think it's a great I think it's Bibby's a smart dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's smart.
Speaker 1: Some of the people are saying it's got to be played a mchail.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no. We gotta go to Vegas for this. We gotta go to Vegas for this. There's a two day tournament up there, you know. Yeah, just let ended to have to be winners and just match two teams. You know, know who you're gonna play when you get up there. It doesn't matter. Just four teams, all of them theirs on the connections. I'll play a couple of games up there. Yeah, you know, two games in two days.
Speaker 1: It's perfect, perfect, even if it's not the first sue second, I gotta steal live for two more years. But you're over unders fifty fifty, who knows, but that's I think it's a great idea. People are Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, let's go all over it, man, get all over that.
Speaker 1: Cool, cool, cool Joseph Blair. We forgot it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for good another coach. Joseph Blair's in the he's in the where is right now?
Speaker 1: Vipers? They just real grand Vipers. She just lost in the playoffs, so they're everywhere everywhere? What else? What is going on?
Speaker 4: We haven't talked about Idea? Oh yes, the house age.
Speaker 1: It's well, you were on the show last time two three weeks ago, right, we talked about that and you were pretty vocal of what texts going on, and you were pretty strong that things needed to change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I get you know, disgruntle players leave and they say bad things and stuff like that. We know ideas a tough, a tough coach, and is she too tough for some of these players? Maybe? But then we say, you know what what's tough and what's abusive? Right right? And we don't you know, I mean, we know the difference, but you know, when she's coaching, which is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take this call real quick. You're on the aar andine on the ball? Who's this?
Speaker 27: This is Vic?
Speaker 1: Steve Jay?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 22: Hey?
Speaker 27: So I just had a real call real quick. Changed courses and uh and uh, Steve bragged on my little cousin last night taking that three point challenge down. But I, uh, listen, dude, as Prescott and she won. She won the three point the college three point shooting challenge at the at the final four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you test me on.
Speaker 27: Sewing women and I don't know if you remember, Jay, but I told you and when we were at the casino, the best three point shooter resides at Grand Canyon University, And you kind of looked at me like what but he about uh that.
Speaker 1: That I always see that. That what I get that look every day when I see But.
Speaker 27: I'm proud that she's a she's a young Chicana. I don't know if you guys know this, but you actually did an article a few years back on the family. Her great randpa started Sunshine Litle League, got a Santa Riita Park. He was president there for many years and his name is actually on the skate park there. And her great grandma played for the Flirts, which is a famous travel fastitch team back in the fifties, and her aunt Norma is one of the first Title nine scholarship players played softball at Arizona well, so just kind of had to throw that in there. But we're super.
Speaker 4: Proud of her.
Speaker 27: Ooh career. She's she set the WHAP record for three pointers this year, beating Becky Hammond. She has like two or three three point records at un l V and she played and obviously one four league title that modern day. So she's quite a career.
Speaker 1: So she chance on the WNBA.
Speaker 27: No, she's actually at the Women's Final four this weekend. She flew in this morning and she's gonna try out for European Scout.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, you know the good thing that on this call, I know you got to leave now from the call, there was no Dodger talk.
Speaker 27: Where we're losing.
Speaker 4: I know I'm watching, I got it on in here.
Speaker 27: Okay, but but it's okay, but I just got my uh my gold embroidered hat. Jay.
Speaker 13: You love it, man?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw those very cool. Yeah cool, awesome. Okay, thanks, But there's.
Speaker 27: Gonna be planning during the during the summer, Steve, so watch out.
Speaker 4: Okay. Thanks a bunch of man, Okay, thanks guys, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks a bunch of What were we talking about before?
Speaker 4: We're starting to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know, I saw something today. I don't know if it was just coincidence whatever. They said that the top twelve arrogant coaches in women's basketball. So I clicked on it. It was it was fairly recent. Uh you think she was on that list?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Where probably eight or ten.
Speaker 1: Twelve, twelve one. I was surprised that they had her on the list and she was twelve. Who would be number one or two? Kim Malkee she was number two.
Speaker 4: Close's don Don Staley three, okay, Gene Arima first of course the winners. Yeah right, yeah, and you got.
Speaker 1: You kind of have to have that if you're gonna be very It was all the blue blood women's basketball. And you're thinking, again to my point with with with Josh, you have to have some of that in you to be a good coach.
Speaker 4: It's a confidence, almost an arrogance, you know, to take all the bullets but still say, you know, I'm doing this because this is what I think is the best way for to do this.
Speaker 1: And let me say this. Adia we know is a tough person, a demanding person, but she's also good at what she does. She didn't get to the final four and national championship by accident. I think maybe that's kind of an excuse now to say this is who I am.
Speaker 4: But but well, she had the players at that time, and and and you know what what it seems like, you know, I was having this conversation I think in San Francisco. We were talking about about a DA and what's going on with the program, and I said, you know, you know, when you when you think about that that team that couple of years, you know, when they won the women's in I T and they went to the Found four and all that stuff. The common denominator, it wasn't about I guess Aaron McDonald was an incredible player, but to me, it was a it was a Sam Thomas. You need you need that right, and that she was somebody that probably had the locker room. And there's been nobody like that since Sam Thomas.
Speaker 1: They haven't been here long enough to Yeah, but I mean still, you know, a freshman or a sophomore or whatever, whether it's a portal person or whatever, comes in and and they've just not had anybody who can pull the entire team together present.
Speaker 4: Look, and I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna say a very sexist thing right now. Okay, I've coached boys and I've coached girls. Girls are are harder to coach because of the drama that comes with coaching girls. I mean guys, Yeah, they have their personality issues and stuff like that. They get on the field and they want to win. Yeah. Girls, My experience was that you had to deal with those issues even during games. Yea and so, and then it's right and then and then all around it. So it's a it's a you have to have somebody who can within the team, not a coach, a player who can make sure that that stuff doesn't interfere.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I don't know if you heard the interview I had with Todd Holdhouse, right, he very successful in his position in FEMA. He says he became a better coach than even now. And you saw what he did. His daughter was on the team, and she's a teenager and she I learned a lot from her. How do we know how to deal with what was going on?
Speaker 4: You know? It was two to you know, actually three of us, three male coaches coaching the Saint Gregor softball team. And there were some issues, Sure, there were some issues. My daughter was in the middle of some of those issues. Yeah, you know she was, she was the pitcher on the team, and you just you just not, you know, after having coach baseball, you know, for four years and then and I'm dealing with this, I'm like, can we just play? Yeah, can we just talk? Get along?
Speaker 1: Here's the other throw throw that with the women's thing and adia situation. Uh, and then her her salary, I mean at a school that needs to save as much as possible right right to see how that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a dilemma because now she's out there recruiting. Is she going to sign a contract here, you know, sometime soon or is she not? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know how those in a nimbo coaches live, and it's very difficult to It is really hard to.
Speaker 4: Recruit because players want to know even though a player comes here knowing I might leave after my first year, they want to know if they want to know, if you know a coach might be here.
Speaker 1: Jason Gardner another one.
Speaker 4: God, dang, Steve, We're not We're not. We're not even close, man. We're just missing this.
Speaker 1: You know, the aaron I on the ball.
Speaker 27: Who's this.
Speaker 4: Treasure?
Speaker 1: How you guys doing Richard? What's going on how about them? Lobos?
Speaker 15: Good here, Jay on the radio with you, Hey, you guys. I just Oklahoma had an assistant basketball manager position open, and I guess after quite a lengthy interview process and struggles, they named Trey Young as our assistant manager now the basketball team.
Speaker 1: Yes, the GM.
Speaker 15: Sput and I think his application came with a million dollar check. So we thought it was rather interesting the way to pursue that job.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, he's paying them or they're paying him.
Speaker 15: No, no, he donated.
Speaker 3: I think of me into the progress.
Speaker 1: That's okay, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: I don't have that anyway.
Speaker 15: Uh, you know, that's what that's what's going on part of in IL.
Speaker 1: Did me ask you, Richard, because of the OU rivalry with Texas, do you think there's a lot of envy now from Oklahoma to Texas because Texas has kind of took a major step up in every sport?
Speaker 4: Well, you do.
Speaker 15: I don't know if you saw the analysis by somebody I forgot Sports Illustrated or something who reviewed these schedules that were handed out by the SEC to Oklahoma and Texas, and their schedule was a lot easier than powers. Plus, we didn't come in with a real very good team.
Speaker 4: Did.
Speaker 15: We were pretty unstable this year. I mean so uh. And but who didn't think that was going to happen by going to the SEC? I mean, only an idiot would think that they were going to hand Oklahoma good schedule. I mean that was just stupid.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 15: I mean, you went the SEC. We sold out our power and our tradition. Yeah, you know, and who gives a damn? I don't care anything about SEC football. You know, you guys are you're Pack twelve fans. You know you love the Pac twelve. It's gone. You probably have to struggle to be interested in the Big twelve. But anyway, it is what it is, as they say, and the world's changed.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and you're talking and you're talking to football specific great, yes, right there, I was.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, uh, basketball Oklahoma. It appears I think that thunder Oklahoo City thunder is drained off the Sooner crowd of attendance.
Speaker 4: That makes interesting because the Norman.
Speaker 15: Is thirty miles down the highway, thirty five miles away, And why wouldn't you just go downtown and see the thunder? You know, it's great and if you can get a very a ticket at a very reasonable price.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I asked case you how the how that's gone for them over the years with the Phoenix Suns and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's only a certain amount of dollars, right yeah, thanks, Yeah, thanks bench. Hey did you hear you vote?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Interesting? You know, it's gonna be interesting to see how long Oklahoma kind of stays middling with all this stuff in the SEC. They're middle of the road football team. We're middle of the road basketball team. And they're not used to that, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They just got hammerd by LSU and baseball yesterday. Yeah, and softball, I'm sure it's pretty good still. Yeah, and they're battling with Texas and that will.
Speaker 4: Be interesting too to see if if Oklahoma softball continues to be what Oklahoma's softwa has been now that they're in the SEC. We've got he said, you know, you got LC, you got Alabama, you got all these teams down there that are really damn good.
Speaker 1: No, sometimes you get what you wish for, and you say, what the hell do you?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 4: They well, they well they were sort of the a s U. What a s U was when Arizona went to the pack to the Pac ten. Is that you know, Oklahoma went kicking and screaming. Yeah, uh you know, and and and now they're paying sort of paying that price.
Speaker 1: One less call for abut a minute. You're on the air nine the ball. Who's this.
Speaker 27: Hey, yeah, don't forget about Chris Rogers.
Speaker 4: I think he coaches that soon.
Speaker 1: No, this is my highway guy. So let me saying. There's there's a there's a Coleman. So Coleman he played.
Speaker 4: For Yes, yes, he's an assistant somewhere.
Speaker 1: He's a Foothills foot Hills. I think your data story there are Coleman's. That's Foothills. So there's you know, that's the first one I remember from from Sean Miller's time. I'm sure there could be another. And he had a few gas that are coming through the ranks too, so many for loot because they're now in their forties and fifties coaching. Are we good with time? Got about a minute?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got a minute?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, thanks for coming back, Jay, No.
Speaker 4: This is fun, that's all. It's fine. I look forward to it every Friday. Man.
Speaker 1: I had to go find you my road next.
Speaker 4: Keep me coming back, Yes, you know, as long as as long as you need me, Steve.
Speaker 1: I'm here for every Friday. Maybe I'm here for you Friday, I'm here. We'll know more about the final four. So week, the bet is you got Duke, I got.
Speaker 4: Florida, and where do we bet? We're going.
Speaker 1: Win or I gotta win right by the way. No, no, we're good with that.
Speaker 4: I'm good. We'll do it before a Friday. A Friday, I got Florida in my bracket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, No, it's we won't know until we know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to agree with the Dodgers fan anyways.
Speaker 1: Smart, smart, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I have a total appreciation with that, because I don't want a giant fan to agree with me.
Speaker 1: What do you What do you have when you have two grudge people in a room? You have that? Okay, thanks guys, Hey, great week of shows. Thank you very much. We'll talk to you guys Monday.