Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, this hour has brought you by our Get a Load of Monday deal going on Instagram that starts at six o'clock talking Metallica Load. Right. Metallica's Load album is the latest to be remastered and reissued as a deluxe box set. If you would like to try to win one of those Get a Load of Monday on our jarr Instagram at one oh one one w JR. Starting at six anytime today, you can swing by and just do as instructed in that post to put yourself in a position to win it.
Speaker 3: And there'll be multiple winners because I know Metal Mike, the Metallica Rep took care of business when it comes to that, So you'll begin a whole load of Load. And I'm Mike, and I Mike one of the best stories ever. But right now, I don't want to sidetrack. This's early in the shell.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, Metal Mike.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on, we can't leave the real Metal Mike lives on now, dude. He reps Metallity grown up.
Speaker 2: One of my best friends.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: At his house. We had been out and we were probably in the eighteen nineteen year old range at this point, and we'd go out every Friday and Saturday night and end up crashing at one of each other's houses. We're both still living at home. Yeah, and I mean back then the drinking age was.
Speaker 3: Like nineteen or no, it was still anyway, it was back in the good days.
Speaker 2: So we were my buddy, uh Sparky's house and uh we were making like twenty grilled cheese at three o'clock in the morning after we got back hammered. Yeah. Yeah, and uh we had nicknamed his dad Metal Mic because he was the farthest thing from metal. There is what kind of a mister cleve. My buddy's sparked. He's like, I'm gonna go screw with him. Dude. It's three in the morning and it's your dad going in opens up this parents bedroom.
Speaker 3: He's going Mettle Mike, Mettle, Mikes met him, Mike Metle.
Speaker 2: Mike Metal Mike flies out of bed. Jesus right, he sees us two idiots kitchen twenty grilled cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 3: The kitchen's ripped apart, and then Metal Mike. It moved on to our buddy Mike who works with Metallic Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, idiotology. Jeffrey Hartman from Pennsylvania has been charged. Well, this started off he was at a casino in the Pittsburgh area and he was taken into custody by the River's Casino security staff about twenty till six on Sunday morning after he allegedly trespassing a restaurant and was attempting to steal bottles of alcohol. And I guess he had like four thousand dollars worth of alcohol that he was trying to make off with. This was an all night gambler, I'm guessing, all right, probably or just had no clue what time it was, because you know, you're getting them casinos, you lose track of all of it. They transferred into a secure area there in the casino, waititing your finances, waiting for police to show up. Hartman asked for permission to use the bathroom and they let him use the employee restroom in the secure area. It was at this time he allegedly lit a quote commercial grade firework that he just happened to have on him and put it in the toilet, blowing the toilet up. So now now he's got damage to the restroom charges on top of the attempted thievery and in jail, unable to pay twenty five thousand dollars bail.
Speaker 3: You have to admit he gets a total c for creativity for out.
Speaker 2: You're already screwed. You know what, I'm blowing up the crapper. Let's do it. Why would you have something like that with you? Just happen to have something like that with you in a casino.
Speaker 3: Pat as I said, this is a guy who gambled all night because it's open twenty four to seven, because they they have no off time to take your money holiday smalliday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hours of operation, there are none.
Speaker 3: Right, you're correct, And I love casinos, don't get me wrong. But he did the all night vendor and goes, I'm gonna let my room. They wouldn't fully stalk me because I'm not one of the whales that you know gets a free flight out here, big penthouse. Well I'll show that free flight out to Pittsburgh. Yeah, they do free flights all casinos. If you're big enough. You know, one of the whales or just a spender, and he's, yeah, he wouldn't give me anything.
Speaker 2: We didn't even stalk my bar.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stalk the bar now, I'm gonna pull up the ul must she said.
Speaker 2: Essir Julian Farrat is a thirty year old city councilor in Mannheim, Germany. He is getting a lot of attention for an eight day trip in the name of representing the city of Mannheim, Germany in a fact finding mission to cop de Jade in the south of France. His mission is to investigate how the a global hub for nudest sex tourism and swinging the model that takes place in that French city, he could bring back the model to have something similar in Mannheim in Germany. So he's he was encouraging his constituents to join him on a trip to a swingers town in the south of France, where he posted a picture of himself. I don't get it. He's on the city council in Mannheim, France, or a Mannheim, Germany.
Speaker 3: Trying to bring a swingers club to back to France. No, back to Germany. Went to France to see what all the hubbub hope to do, and they were supposedly having a great success with this this nude beach slash swinger's colony attraction, and he wants to co opt.
Speaker 2: The idea for his hometown. In man, I'm Germany.
Speaker 3: So that Pat showing me a picture of him standing nude with the sign over his genitalia area. I gotta say, Pat, I'm not this is no game. That's a good looking dude. If I'm in a swingers camp. Actually is homosexual if I'm.
Speaker 2: In a swingers camp.
Speaker 3: But this guy approaches me and my wife, I'm jealous because I know he'd be not homosexual.
Speaker 2: Apparently they got twelve dudes and eight chicks to want to go with him to swing it. Yeah, Hey, man, I just want you to fit local lisis if one of the insert whatever city it might be.
Speaker 3: Don't put anybody's name on it. No, whatever city did and whatever he's ever.
Speaker 2: City counselors decides to go on a fact finding mission like.
Speaker 3: The city of Orlando. Let's say, we're not gonna name names. You can do the picture in your head. This one steps forward and says, who's going with me on the swinging mission?
Speaker 2: Hey? Who wants to go? Yeah? Oh yeah, she's all right. I got I got bowling on Wednesday, so pointed at me. I'm willing to you know, they can bowl without me. I got a backup not mentioning any names, though we wouldn't do that. Let's go, go, go, first headline of the week contender.
Speaker 3: I feel like a couple of guys who just stole a bunch of booze from the casino because we're so wasted.
Speaker 2: Go go Lynch, Go give her to that. All right, are you ready for our first headline of the week contender? I told you I have two coming at you this morning.
Speaker 3: I told you have to figure out a new situation to tape these things because the taper is not quicker.
Speaker 2: There is a post as well, which is part of this story that I want to get into. Go didn't even wipe? Man defecates on camera in Detroit shoe store.
Speaker 3: That's one that I don't know if I could read back on Friday when we do the tally up of the headline winners.
Speaker 2: There, it is all clinical in this didn't even man defecates on camera in Detroit shoe store. I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna name each one of these taping things. There you go. You don't have to write them down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the reason why is because I have other things taped that have well anybody ever heard them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So us. It's a Saudi guy with a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 4: That's my goal retire, he he, God, there will be a day, a day is gonna come taco where all this can just flow, you can just flow unabated. Here's this is the part that really took this to the top for me and why I shared it with you on our Facebook page. One of the local news stations in Detroit, uh huh, spent three and a half minutes of their local newscast on this story. You're kidding me with an in depth interview one of the guys who works in the store where this happens.
Speaker 2: It is fantastic. I'm just gonna leave it there.
Speaker 3: So that's what you have posted on our Facebook page. Jarond Facebook. They did a newscast on this. If you've got three and a half minutes, it is worth your time. When you said what really got me with this story the guy defecating in the jew store is that he was barefoot.
Speaker 2: On the man.
Speaker 3: Download the iHeartRadio, app Hi