Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud. It's River Scott and Mike Benyon Rome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so apparently Vicks vapor rub burns like a demon. But I didn't know. I just thought you could use it for Oh. Hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at a world through a pair of rainbow tinted glasses. I'm a sentient sex toy called River Scott. And here I'm with someone who knows how to party as long as it's on his own and he's in bed before nine pm. It's Mike ben and Rowe. Hello, Mike, I don't have to be on my own. I mean it does have to be for nine pm. I mean, yeah, we've all. Everyone needs a good night's sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm a seven nights of good night sleep.
Speaker 2: There's a thing in the US that hasn't really caught on over here called tea dancers.
Speaker 1: It's like instead of whom say bagging? Yeah, that's definitely good over here.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what have you got for us today, Mike?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm bringing you a story about doctor hit Nah, why am I doing more Doctor who stuff?
Speaker 1: What I've said about just going to do the show. Anyway, there's all about game.
Speaker 2: M and then Mike will be showing us how to do things with our fingers in Crafty Queens. But on screen now you can see our contact details. If you're not looking, it is at the cud TV. If you want to catch up with us on all of the social media's or speaking of catching up, if you want to binge all the other episodes mine are the best ones. Naturally, you can find them on the YouTube. Just search for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 1: They call them fingers, but I never see them. Thing.
Speaker 3: Well, they're doing it now and you can see the names of people reached out and touched our souls going on in the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 1: But now it's time for River in the buzz.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mike. Buzz buzz. You can say buzz bus back if you want. I don't want it, okay, right, A viral photo of a bat has gone viral because that's what they do. Oh, I shouldn't say viral and bats. No. Oh, that's a bit of a flashback thing anyway. And there it is, this a great, big, massive thing. It isn't actually fake, which is another way saying that's a real photo. What is actually like that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you remember there was that photo years ago of the.
Speaker 2: Camel spider in the Iraqi desert or something someone, and it looked like the size of a car and it was just because it was really close on the camera. This one actually is real and really does look like that. Yeah. It's a species called the giant golden crowned flying fox. So it's not a bat that it is actually a bat. It's just called a flying fox. Yeah, I mean, does that look like a fox to you? That is definitely a bat. And yeah, it's a Filipino bat. Apparently it's native to the Philippines.
Speaker 1: The Philippines in terms of ummm, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That's where it lives, although despite appearances, not in any way carnivoristic or interested in humans. It is a fruit bat.
Speaker 1: He is gay.
Speaker 2: Ye, look it's it's going through its goth phase. It'll get around to the being like the gay soon enough, but first it's going to do that why does everyone hate me and paint my bedroom black and not do a maths homework? There is trauma response in crushing on. Yeah, someone was quote someone was quoted as saying it looks photoshopped, but it's actually real and a bit majestic, and I have I have issues with a bit majestic, like it either is or it's not. A it's not a gradual thing. Is it majestic? Is it not majestic? And it's a bat. It's a great, big, massive bat. Why is the quote not christ? That's a big bat? But yeah, it's real, Like I mean again, but the prospective perspective in that photo is a little bit iffy. I can't really tell how big. I need someone standing next to it, but I imagining no one wants to get that close I need.
Speaker 1: I need a scatter remote or a fifty pe coin.
Speaker 2: I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can see how big it is.
Speaker 2: Can of Lynx Africa does it as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if chase the sizes have they Yeah, compressed.
Speaker 2: Candy, that's all right, that works for me. I used to I used to use you know, those little I used to get half pint glasses that looked like a smaller version of a pint glass. I used to use that just to kind of like big myself up a bit back in the day. Very disappointing for anyone who turned up expecting a full sized pint glass. But there we go.
Speaker 3: I remember when the big skate digitale else first came out and it's like, not only is it massive falls guy digital, You've got money.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. No flanged end though, so you're gonna be careful. Yeah, do you want to do you want to Let's let's move on. A flying has been caught on a speed camera. Would you like to guess at how many kilometers an hour it was doing?
Speaker 1: Right? So, not doing speed?
Speaker 2: Not doing speed? Okay, well, it was doing quite as speed, but it wasn't doing okay, some not on it may have been. It may have been not unfetterminus to be going that fast, but as far as we are aware, no, and I don't want to slander this duck. It may still be alive, okay. Would you like to guess a hour or kilometers? Prow kilometers because we live in the future.
Speaker 1: Okay, kilometers pro I'd say.
Speaker 2: How fast would you have to be going to be caught on a speed camera? Do you think, especially if you're a duck? There you are?
Speaker 1: What's this? What's the.
Speaker 2: Zone?
Speaker 1: All speed?
Speaker 3: It doesn't It was in Germany, okay, so with it being Germany, I would say thirty.
Speaker 2: Two thirty two kp. You're off by twenty kilometers. It was thirty two miles an hour in fact, so well done there for being old. But fifty two kilometers an hour, which is quite fast. Thirty miles an hour as a it's quite fast.
Speaker 1: If anything's quite fast.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. The reason that we know that it was going that's fast is because it was caught by a speed camera, because the camera thought it was a car.
Speaker 1: Understandable. Yeah, I'm getting livid. They're not gonna get a ticket out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some Nissan microvibes coming off that thing, right, or maybe what is it? A fit at five hundred and the one that all the boy racers have. Yeah, anyway, apparently this nova, Yeah it's not been lowered, but they've got a couple of bags of cement in the back because it's cheaper. Yeah, apparently there was something similar happened in twenty twenty. So it may be the same duck repeater fending okay, or maybe it's another one trying to break that one's record and this.
Speaker 1: Photo to get the free sandwiches for the traffic course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I've done worse for less. Anyway, this photo went viral amusing both locals and global Internet users.
Speaker 1: Cool whilst Germany and you're an Internet user.
Speaker 2: Someone was quoted as saying, we're not sure if we should find him or give him a medal. He's a duck. He has no use for either of those things. Maybe you should just leave them alone. So what's the funniest thing you've seen you've caught on camera?
Speaker 1: I don't think I can say?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, and our fine watermelon in water melon watermelon? Right? Cool? Story three? Are you ready for another one? I'm certainly ready for another one? La booboo dolls? Have I pronounced that right? They're the latest collectible craze among gen z and millennials.
Speaker 3: I'm aware of these things. Oh dear, that's ugly rabbits.
Speaker 2: Monkey like creatures quirky apparently are part of the PopMart art toy Oh it's got to be an extended universe. What else is in the pop marked art toy universe? I don't know or care.
Speaker 1: People at work that have got these things? Adults on the.
Speaker 2: Desk, Yeah, apparently they trade display an even battle for rare drops on. How does one battle online? That's a call of duty? Thing? Could not care less nostalgia and uniqueness make them irresistible.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Oh I'm able to resist those.
Speaker 2: I too am resisting quite Is that a USB plug in its foot or just like a sticker I'm going to say, I don't want to know what it does. Is this like the Funko pops or the beanie babies and all that kind of I think this is the latest iteration.
Speaker 3: Babies or what they called that used to die of your how louts, radios, ferbies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ferbies and tamagotchis. I remember all those rubbish. Someone was quoted as saying they're ugly, they're perfect, they're a vibe.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been reading my grinded profile. Ah, so the overwhelming you're not ugly Mike was really real.
Speaker 2: Sure thanks for that, River, I mean, let's not open that door. So is this a harmless hobby or feeding onhealthy consumerism? What do you think, Mike?
Speaker 3: I think anyone with one of these stupid things ever complains about their cost of living crisis or their bills has no right to complain or breathe.
Speaker 1: Not the rod to breathe.
Speaker 2: You heard it from Mike first, anyway. Uh Yeah, that's enough of that. I think thanks Tremer.
Speaker 3: Just the rage about toys for adults.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Mike, speaking of runaway capitalism and awful stuff like that. Here's some ads coming up. After this short break, we get up to date with celebrity news in show Bitz. See you soon. Welcome back. You are watching Chewing the Curd. This is the part of the show where we look into the sparkly side of a world of celebrity and media with Mike in the Showbiz, the showbiz, the show is. Give us the showbiz, Mike, I.
Speaker 1: Like the breakdown. That's fine.
Speaker 3: The showbiz showbiz, the showbiz showbies, the showbiz showbies.
Speaker 2: The showbiz showbies, the show show.
Speaker 1: Do you know who Rosy Jones is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or what's your feeling about them?
Speaker 2: Quite funny?
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, that's almost a glowing endorsement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's good or they're good? Are they?
Speaker 1: I believe she?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rosy Jones is good?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So that that saying that. They've got a new Channel four drama called The Pushes, Oh.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: It is a fictional response to real life abuse that Rosie receives as a disabled woman. So she's using her own life experience to create this drama. It's part gritty revenge thriller and part social commentary. It's not designed to be a comedy, right, but it has got comedic part to it, right.
Speaker 1: It's some of the fun things that happens.
Speaker 2: You'd think with all that money, she could just go to a therapist.
Speaker 1: But you don't make more money from therapists. True, just give them money. Capitalism in it, it's great in it. So what she said is this isn't just a drama. It's a call to arms.
Speaker 3: We need to get loud about how disabled people are treated in the UK. So seeing a clip of it, and it is going back to talking about her benefits and why they've been cut and going, oh you're not able to it says on here.
Speaker 1: That you can only if you walk great distances.
Speaker 3: You're in pain shows Yeah, well you walked in the door, fine, Like that wasn't a big distance. So it highlights some of the issues and things that come about to sabled people. So I mean, I think she's hilarious. I wish to do a comedy. Yeah, having some clips she does, there is comic moments in there, but it's still very gritty and very down to earth, and of course she is part of the LGBTQ A plus.
Speaker 1: Family as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's one of ours and shapeless. Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's good to see more representation on screen of real life issues with her comedy stuff. It's very you know, this is my life and this is the extension of that. Can you see that going?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: What do you think counts as well in this situation that you enjoy watching it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not really fan of gritty realism. That's why I like stand up comedy because it's silly and it makes me feel good, whereas gritty realism is usually quite heavy and makes me feel sad.
Speaker 1: Or gritty and real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I try and avoid that wherever possible. I like things smooth and funny, not gritty and real. Okay, So yeah, I mean I'm sure it'll be good. I'm sure it'll be really well received because she's very good at what she does. Yeah, yeah, I have no problem. I like it sounds yeah, great, good idea. Not going to watch it myself, Okay, you know, I'm miserable enough already. I look for funny things and silly things, whereas if that's going to be quite heavy and quite Oh shit. Yeah, life is horrible for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: With comedy comedic elements to it, so it's not just all going to be.
Speaker 2: And it's important that we know this and that we that we the conversations about disabled people are involving disabled people and all of that kind of thing. So yes, definitely excellent, good for her.
Speaker 1: Pleased, good, wonderful.
Speaker 2: We shall move on then, Yes, now I've given my verdict, my blessing, my answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, cool, we're going to talk about someone I referred to as a perma twink right home, Tom Daily.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, okay, yes, yes, but we're a fan.
Speaker 2: Of the I mean, van is a strong word.
Speaker 1: Are double watching them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean more than once gritted my teeth and spent some time thinking about him. Uh, what's happened to his outfit?
Speaker 1: I think that's fashion?
Speaker 3: He kind of all right, fair enough, So yeah, we'retired diving, all right, which I think is ridiculous because he's twelve. So no, he's basically he's come clear, come clear.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: Run clear like chloral spect He's come out and spoken very openly about his long term struggle with a eating disorder.
Speaker 3: Oh right, okay, And he attributes issues to elite sport pressures and body expectations. So you know, I've I was a pin up. Everyone was fantasizing about this young lie thing. I don't think he used the words young live thing because he's not a fifty year.
Speaker 1: Old old man like me.
Speaker 2: Time makes fools of us.
Speaker 1: All it does. Indeed, in contents.
Speaker 3: He was talking about, you know, the links between his queerness and perfectionism, okay, and that expectation that because he was a you know, young, gay, out there professional athlete, he felt continually under pressure to be that skinny twink with the ripped tabs and sometimes you just want to eat a burger and big comfy clothes.
Speaker 2: I do eat burgers, and yeah, all right, I don't wear clothes, but yeah.
Speaker 1: You do on occasion, only when you made me like it's not me.
Speaker 3: That's major society blames society. As he also said he wanted to highlight conversations about men's body image, especially in sport. He said, I didn't realize what I was doing was harmful. I thought it was discipline. There's still so much shamelink to how queer people see their bodies.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I remember years ago. It really annoyed me at the time, which I think is why I remember it was it was one of those BuzzFeed or like clickable things. It might have been the daily mails and that someone was sharing around the office that was like, what's Tom Daily's secret to that ripped body? And I'm like, he's an Olympic athlete. He trains every day. It's literally his job to exercise. Of course he's going to look like that. It's not a secret. It's the entire it's the entirety of his life from age eight. And it really annoyed me because it's like as if there's some kind of this is perfect and how does he manage it? And like he literally spends all his time, Yeah, this is his job. Yeah. It's like it's like when things like what's Oprah Winfrey's secret to never being stressed? I'm like, is it a billion dollars? I think it might be, and it's just like, yeah, probably quite stressed. It's not a secret. Why she's not What do you think having a billion dollars would be quite stressful?
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 2: I mean if you had to keep it in your house maybe, but they have a whole.
Speaker 1: Must lost his mind.
Speaker 2: That was all the drugs though he melted his mind on ketamin and god knows what else.
Speaker 1: Are your horse?
Speaker 2: No, you're not anyway, Tom Daily. I mean good for him that he's like talking about it and getting it out there, because yeah, I mean, I imagine there is a lot of pressure. I mean everyone, Like he got a lot of awful hate several times in the past, which is a real shame because you know he didn't serve any of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he did for his Wi to Bix advert. I never saw the advert was horrific. Is he in his trunks? No, that's why I had seen it. You see, it was it was in a i'm gonna say shell suit because it's the nineteen eighties, a tracksuit kind of thing, attract suit trying.
Speaker 1: To sell Wea to Bix because he's Olympic diver.
Speaker 2: Unless he's unless he's selling scalli lads, I'm not on board, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be human trafficking.
Speaker 2: Scalley lads. The brand not actually right? Okay, safe search off and have a Google I'm not allowed to. That explains a lot anyway.
Speaker 1: Moving on, doctor who spoilers?
Speaker 2: Okay, because Disney Disney they're the ones that's boiled doctor Oh no, it's Russell T. Davis. That's sport doctor Who or Chibnell. Chibnell was the one who's bought doctor Who.
Speaker 1: I think I think brought it back from the well.
Speaker 2: All he did was just did what he did the first time. Like literally, he's doing that again, and everyone's like, yeah, we did this last time. It's not any different now, But it's different. It's not because it's what he's already done. Like he keeps bringing back old stuff and people go yeah, and then then they go, why is it exactly the same as it used to be? Why is it boring? It's because you've already seen it once? Does that not what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: So it's Russell Tovey?
Speaker 2: Oh god, what about him?
Speaker 1: What do you like about Russell Tovey? Is it that he is?
Speaker 2: I mean, no, he just he seems like one of those guys who I mean, he may never have said this, but the vibe that I get from him that he's one of those gays will say I'm gay, but I don't make it my whole personality. He's one of those kind of like self hate. He is kind of gaze do you not think he is.
Speaker 3: No, because he plays a lot of gay roles almost exclusively at the moment.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's that's maybe he's learning from it. Yeah, all right, what's this then? What's he doing?
Speaker 1: So, so the return to being a doctor Who before he was Alonso. He was Alonso, Yeah, which I liked because he was only in it.
Speaker 2: But and then he went away.
Speaker 1: I was gifted to Captain Jack Hartness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as if he was some kind of present as opposed to like a real person and any kind of agency. And that it's well, he's a gay. All gays like other gays. You'll be fine, go have a bum.
Speaker 3: Well that's tenants said. Doctor said that there's someone there. His name's Alonso. Didn't say, I've bought him for you. I found this sailor that was about to die.
Speaker 1: I have gifted him to you.
Speaker 2: I saved his life. So he pretty much has to do anything at this point anyway, enjoy the thing. He's coming back.
Speaker 3: So he's going to be in the Legend of Ruby Sunday Part one. This is a spin off of Doctor Who.
Speaker 2: Right, they always go well, don't they? Sometimes they do? Once it went well, which once was that Torch would twice. Then Sarah Jane Adventures. Oh I never saw that one.
Speaker 1: They were really good.
Speaker 3: There were a kids show, yeah, it was it on CBBC was on cbb it was it was designed for kids. But it was very canon nice, very good.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but then there was all the others, like the CA Nine Adventures and Coal Hill School and some other rubbish that.
Speaker 3: I can't think of it. The Tribe, they just didn't. Yeah, well, I mean they keep a movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Paul. It was.
Speaker 1: The longest serving and shorter serving doctor at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Okay, it's in like yeah, like a total number of years in the real world versus number of episodes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, so history Fish's an epic war between the land and sea bloeing the mythology and science fiction.
Speaker 1: So it's the whole sea monsters thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, why not not a fan? I liked it when it was these things could be happening out there and you wouldn't know because it's not affecting your life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was like one day some madman in the blue box that come for me and we go off through time and space for her.
Speaker 1: So it's less about the realism, more about the realization that is never going to happen. But yeah, that's all from the show biz this week.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that, Mike, Just stamp on those dreams.
Speaker 3: Always fun to pats some trouller, but you are welcome. Don't go anywhere. It's coming up after this short break. We have a game for you to play within our Game of the Week.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Cheering the Coud with me at River Scott and my good friend Mike Benyon Rowe. This is the part of the show where we play a game, probably something to do with food.
Speaker 1: Knowing this one, well the fact joke I noticed, I just meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, okay, that's what I meant. Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Day of the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're going to play the Gobby Game Show Fluid Edition, which sounds revolting, but bear with me because it is, but differently to what you're thinking. In this game, Mike is gonna take a mouthful of an undisclosed liquid and then gargle a song and I have to guess what that song is. Good. Look, everybody, Mike, are you ready?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: It's not semen, you said a fluid. I'm just being very honest. It's not semen.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you can manage to fill a cup like that, then good luck to you.
Speaker 1: What will hold? Lot? Will hold a little?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: First one?
Speaker 2: Well well yeah no, it's just sounds reposing. Do you want to have another guy?
Speaker 1: You want to hear it again?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: No? But yeah, please go on, pick pick one, pick an answer the game. And it would be boring if I just sat there and you didn't do anything right. What we.
Speaker 1: Want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm getting a can. And then and towards the end, no idea what that is? Though? No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, it was no diggity.
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey by black Street?
Speaker 1: Oh well.
Speaker 2: Right, cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, next one.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm ready hit me. Sounds like a drowning oompar band. Very close, All right, okay.
Speaker 1: Gone, as in you're not going to guess.
Speaker 2: I kind of I I I know I've heard it.
Speaker 1: I've heard it.
Speaker 2: I have heard it. Yeah, I mean I know what. I know what it was supposed to be, but I don't know what the name of it was or anything.
Speaker 1: Was it supposed to be good?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: If I knew that would be the game, wasn't it mm hmmm mmm mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: No, right, gone, tell me it was Beyonce. Nos, she don't read sound like that unless she can sink she's gone.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, that'll do it. That's where the confusions get coming in. Yeah, okay, what song was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know it?
Speaker 2: Now excellent, This is a fun game.
Speaker 1: This is sinility thing. It's not about the game in my brain, that's the wonderful. What's that saying? What's the name of that song? Lose my breath? Oh yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: The people are. Yeah, well, uh, there's the sisters, I think. Yeah, okay, uh, it's it's it's that it's one of the something it's the one of the ones that I really like because it's like it's a bitch convincing people to like you so straight I can't say if you should never direct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, Yeah, getting into this now, well done. You roll roll.
Speaker 2: Like a muppet being water boarded.
Speaker 1: That swallow.
Speaker 2: Now, well, it's the end of the night for everyone, then, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Never go on?
Speaker 2: There he was again? Now tell me what I was supposed to be. I'm not. I guess that it was.
Speaker 1: Carlie money you it's pronounced menu spelled money you right? For damn damn that was not.
Speaker 2: For dadam it was?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: That was closer? It's the same thing, not the same thing, not even a little bit. Okay Yeah, Abercadabra by Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: Would be very hydrated in this game.
Speaker 2: I used to have a career, did you. Yeah, people used to.
Speaker 1: Like take me seriously, I don't think that's happened.
Speaker 2: Not a clue.
Speaker 1: What was that Holy by Sam Smith?
Speaker 2: That's why Sam Smith couldn't care less. Next, don't pull that face at me. If you were better at it, I'd be able to get some one time. Well, you sound like a speaking spell that's been dropped in the bath. Go on, then what was it? Are you doing it again? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh uh?
Speaker 2: If you want to be my lover about Spicecus.
Speaker 1: I wanna be by Spy Sculls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh sorry, are we are?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 2: Are we getting finicky?
Speaker 1: Well we ask you for the correct name of the song A little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, b b.
Speaker 1: B I get he drowned again?
Speaker 2: Was that part of the song?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I mean drowning?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, cool? Look broad up, well bro, bro, yeah I know this one. Uh huh yeah, uh your groove? I do deeply dig It's it's no.
Speaker 1: Words, only the bridge.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's a song about anal sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, groove is in the house. No, no, it's not. Is it not? Okay?
Speaker 1: Was that just you having the wrong song in my ear? No?
Speaker 2: There was it.
Speaker 1: They were they were holding the right song. You got the wrong name. Oh did I?
Speaker 2: Is it not by d Light?
Speaker 1: It is by Delight? It's delight. It's not grooves in the house. That's groove.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What is that song called? Oh no, go on, I know I know the song. I'm not gonna get the name. I got Livers by d Light, Groove in the heart, Grooves in the heart. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Because the first light of that song is the thrills that you spill up in my back. Keep me filled with satisfaction when you're done.
Speaker 2: That's not anal sex. That's just doggie style.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've not got an era. So I was for you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was Holiday by Madonna.
Speaker 1: It was indeed Holiday. It would be so nice, it would be nice, it'd be lovely, wouldn't it be lovely?
Speaker 2: Well, a holiday with my Donna? I think I get sick of it quite quickly. But she's got plenty of really big houses. We probably only bump into each other once or twice. That was just the bra several different boobs since then, they're probably not pointy anymore.
Speaker 1: They're all pointed.
Speaker 2: She's had them filed down and reshaped a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Say they're pointed, just pointed down. Bless her, bless her, cuttings up.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't knock her, she's old.
Speaker 1: Now you've lost me there, Gypsies, trumps and thieves.
Speaker 2: Bike, I was not picking up what you were putting down.
Speaker 1: Last one, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh, welcome to the Black Parade by my chemical Romance drawn back No Nancy boy, oh yeah, by place boh yeah, all right. I used to fancy him. I don't google him now though, because.
Speaker 1: He's aged horribly, has he Brad Milchel.
Speaker 2: But then you know, we're all victims of physics, aren't we. Anyway, On that delightful note, that's enough of that. Coming up after this short break we use eleven minutes of your precious life in Crafty Queens. Welcome back. You're still weirdly watching Chewing the cud with me River Scotland. My good friend Mike, Benny and Rowe Now it's time to give ourselves paper cuts in crafty queens.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it in astrology and the stars and things? No?
Speaker 2: I looked thrown up.
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful, because we're going to do something very.
Speaker 3: Mystical and stay with a piece of paper which is going to enable us to tell your fortune.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, is this one of the things used to do at school where you kind of that brilliant? I never used to I never worked out how to do that when I was at school something all the cool kids.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to learn you how to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, learn me do it?
Speaker 1: Okay. So first, th you needed a sheet of beer.
Speaker 2: Got that I'm waiting so far?
Speaker 1: Okay, take one of the callers of the bat beer and fold it so that you have a triangle right along the other edge.
Speaker 3: Indeed, that's right, eat oky a bit like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can see what you're doing. Yeah, I think so excuse me this week? There we go right now?
Speaker 3: What okay, So now don't unfold it, don't fold it? Because want to do is this this flappy bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Here, you want to cut that off?
Speaker 2: Oh, cut your flaps off?
Speaker 3: Okay, because you want to end up with a lovely triangular thing slash square when it's unfurled.
Speaker 2: Triangle slash square. I don't think that's a real shape.
Speaker 1: Triangle slash square.
Speaker 2: You can't look at what you're doing because I'm concentrating on not looking this up. There we go. I have a triangle.
Speaker 1: We have a triangle, right, and I open you up. It's a square triangle.
Speaker 2: Wow, are fun?
Speaker 1: They are? Indeed?
Speaker 3: Okay, next thing you to do, it's with your triangular thing. We shouldn't have cut that flap off yet. We've skipped ahead. But it's okay, it's salvageable. Right, work out which side you cut?
Speaker 2: Uh, I've forgotten they all have so very good at this right. Okay, so you're you're flat, Yeah, my side that's cut. Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 3: Your your your sealed edge should be to point towards your left hand side.
Speaker 1: That okay, okay, Right, then you want to take your top corner and fold it down into the other part of the triangle.
Speaker 2: Like that, Just undo that. Show me again. M m hmm. Okay, so I'm folding in half again towards you.
Speaker 4: Okay, m m hm m hm m hmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, then if you're at home, you cut that enough we've preempted, and then unfold it, right okay, okay, Now with each of your little points you've now made here here here, okay, you want to.
Speaker 1: Fold those in to the middle.
Speaker 2: Right, so the point is to the middle, just double check.
Speaker 1: So fold a corner into the middle. Okay, okay, so the point of the so point into the middle. Play that all right, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and then do that all the way around.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: For some reasons, state I pronouncing a lot of hs where HRes don't exist.
Speaker 3: I am going to murder you, Dean. Put no context behind that whatsoever. I will tell river, because at about it if you don't. When we went to Houston, all right, these two get pointing in Houston.
Speaker 1: Houston, and I was tired in crank Quitney or.
Speaker 2: We have a problem.
Speaker 1: Oh it's definitely we had a problem.
Speaker 2: Sure, a problem as well, blessed.
Speaker 3: Because I was sleepy and cranky and they kept saying Houston for Houston.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So once once you've got that, you've got some nice little pointy things to stick up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You want to to flip it over, and that's when the fun begins.
Speaker 2: That's what they all say.
Speaker 1: You want to repeat folding your corners into the middle.
Speaker 2: Right, so I can kind of see what's happening here. I can see what's happening, Plans within plans, I.
Speaker 1: Can see them coming together. All go on right now, it's over me, booby.
Speaker 2: Doo, like a spiral in a circle, like a wheel within a wheel.
Speaker 3: Indeed never ending m hm, no, beginning, like a massive spinning wheel whatever.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm fairly certain I haven't hot glued anything to myself or set anything on fire this one. This time, we're doing quite well.
Speaker 1: So far, so good. Yep, let's not chinx it.
Speaker 2: What now?
Speaker 1: Now my instructions say flip over.
Speaker 2: I'll not be able to see the table if you do that.
Speaker 3: And then it also says, and I quote turnover, insert fingers and play.
Speaker 2: We'll get taken off their if I do that. I'm not saying no, I'm just letting you know what's about to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to work out where to where you would search your fingers.
Speaker 2: Have you not done these before? It's a long time ago, and you have to kind of like pop it a little bit so they become pyramids. Jobs are good. Did the cool girls at school not that you play with these when you were a little mike? Is that what this is?
Speaker 1: M hmmm yes?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: How you doing? All right? Okay? Now, oh there we go.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Look, there's a bit of manipulation that needs to do. It doesn't say anything about manipulating. It just says in certain fingers and play.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Above your tips.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh hang on, we've got external fold. That became an infternal fold. Oh yeah, my, then he became an outie. But there we go. Yeah, jobs are good.
Speaker 1: See it should have said to do that because that makes it more sense.
Speaker 2: That makes more sense than.
Speaker 1: M h there we go. Hmmm. And what you do?
Speaker 3: Apparently you put things on the inside folds when you fold them out. It's like truth or dad, it's blue, yellow, green or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, there you go. Nice cool hours of fun literally minutes.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: If you can't get any pin, any the gene or anything else in between, be a crafty queen.
Speaker 2: Oh you're doing it one handed. I used to. No, I can't do it. No, I need to use both.
Speaker 1: I can do that. I find it hard. No, it's been too aggressive.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I'm a powerful and careless manu pulator.
Speaker 1: Clearly we've heard that flappens when you use two hands with a gentle tear.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not a gentle tear. It's getting just getting big. I can see through that because.
Speaker 3: You're forcing it open at that. I feel sorry for any twinks I have to deal with you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so now you know how to do that.
Speaker 3: So if you've traveled back in time and spoke to the hunger version of you, you could say, this.
Speaker 2: Is how to do it. It's something to do this weekend and it. Yeah, travel back in time and teach my younger.
Speaker 1: Self all the time machine how to do don't sort out?
Speaker 2: Well, now we've got this. This was the hard bit. Getting this sort the time machine is the easy bit. Really. I just couldn't get my head around the flappy foldy thing. Couldn't get my head around the flaps, you know, And now I have thank.
Speaker 1: You for that, Mike, no problem. I was waiting to make the puppets though.
Speaker 2: Got onf for the other hand, and then you can do a little. It's an armchair theater.
Speaker 1: You've torn it to sunder, not torn it Asunday.
Speaker 2: I've just made a bit more room in it than was originally intended.
Speaker 1: Huh, torn A Sun. Well, I don't know why I turned my hand.
Speaker 3: I had that I went, oh no, that's the wrong way round right, So I turned my hand instead of just moving rich fingers I'm using.
Speaker 1: I turned my hand because I want special.
Speaker 3: Well that's almost the end of the show for now, but on screen now you can see how contact details. It's at the coud TV on social media, and if you want to catch up on previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Just look for Chewing the Cud. Thank you for watching and we will see you next time.
Speaker 2: Have a lovely in between us. Bye.
Speaker 1: In between us.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I was going. No, no, I don't think anybody