Speaker 1: I was wondering if you could tell me what is the temperature right now?
Speaker 2: Are you sure it's not the day after rapture?
Speaker 1: Because I couldn't imagine it being hotter than it is now, though I thought it was because you walked up on me. Honey, when a pretty girl gives you a compliment, you know what you say. Well, I guess you can be skeptical that they want something out of you. But the only thing I want is for you to come a little bit closer.
Speaker 2: Just say thank you. Even if they have.
Speaker 1: All to your motives. Well, clearly you have something that's desirable. Question is what is that desirable thing? What do I find desirable? Oh? Something I think most girls who look upon you would find desirable. I would say that it definitely resides in a lower readin though I don't know. I'm just sitting here wondering exactly what is the What is your shoe size? Because you look like you would wear a nice sized sock. What, darling, I didn't say huge sock. No, no, no, I don't care to actually have my inards get rearranged. I just want to have a fittingly good time. AnyWho, back to what we're saying, it is absolutely bombing out here.
Speaker 2: For a moment, I thought I was back in my hometown.
Speaker 3: Oh, darling, I come from h double hockey sticks, eighties underworld. Hell hound, if you didn't notice by you know, my glowing eyes and my absolutely unsociable need to get my paws on anything that comes close enough for me.
Speaker 4: To be able to sniff.
Speaker 1: What you think that was a bird? Well, darling, why don't you get close enough to really hear me?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'll be nice and calm. You came all this way over.
Speaker 1: Here to bring me a glass of water when well, you must have known a girl was absolutely thirsty.
Speaker 2: Oh there is.
Speaker 1: Another name for girls huh that are like me, but it's rarely said in polite society outside of kennels, so it applies to me.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why, yes, I would classify myself as breed.
Speaker 4: But what AnyWho?
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, I know that's not what you were gonna say. You were gonna offer me that bread that's on that bladder, along with that cheese. But let me tell you, you've got a sauce that I'm after more so than something that's gonna just fill my mouth. H Is that you whimpering.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I know what I heard. That was wimpering.
Speaker 1: Oh this is delightable. Usually when I come on with these innu windows and exchanges with someone that's intelligent as yourself, they start giving me nice little penny quips back and whatnot, which is also entertaining, and I love it. But watching you crumble so easily in front of me just makes me want to go back to my room.
Speaker 2: You're at the hotel.
Speaker 1: Grab a collar and a leash, though I don't think I'm gonna need either of those to get to you coming along over here. Maybe this necklace will do. It's not quite a choker, but if I put it on the right wrong, then I will have a.
Speaker 4: Nice short leash to put you on and drag you all up and down this hotel doing whatever.
Speaker 2: I please, Look at you.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you if I take this hand right here and I get real close to you and I start giving you nice little screeches behind the ear, there we go right there? Is that what you m hm? Is that making you absolutely quiver?
Speaker 4: Shake? Really?
Speaker 1: Is that look grabbing your cheek and giving it.
Speaker 4: A nice soft.
Speaker 2: Oh look at you? Just a mess?
Speaker 1: Look at that leg just a bounce into the sky. No, no, no, no, no, no, what darkling, and don't you worry about a thing? Who cares what anybody else thinks? I find this to be absolutely ferocious, baby, sweetheart, No other girls told you that this is pathetic? Do you think that you have to be so big and strong that you can't possibly enjoy the Do you hear that? Oh? It's just those bunnies off in the corner. Oh, it sounds like they're having a rot good time if you ask me. The all I'm thinking about is sinking my teeth down deep into their.
Speaker 2: Nice little carottied what sorry?
Speaker 1: Anyways, hungry a girl could use some me?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: As in sandwiches?
Speaker 1: You know, some nice Italian sandwiches, m nice bruschetta again, just that nice, delicious crunch when you butt into a nice egg washed toasted mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Italian with some sour cream and onion butter, just put on the top side of the what sorry thinking about that salami perjudo mixed with a little bit of what I'm sorry? You're right, you're right right, focus and focusing back on the little puddle that's beneath. I like seeing a guy back to what you said. I'm so sorry, HEYDHD. Who cares any girl who thinks that they have to have a quote masculine figure that's going to order them around. Good on them, good for them knowing what they like. But there's nothing wrong with the opposite. It's very nice having someone that you know exactly what you want to do with them. And I would be lying, I would be remiss, I would be many a thing if I didn't tell the truth, which is I find it delicious watching you quivering quake in front of me, and I want nothing more than to see exactly how far I can push, pull bites and tear and break you down and restructure you as I see fit. What I mean, you could resist it, but I think by the way you're acting with those little tiny members, you're definitely definitely thinking about something else, which is serving me and being a sweet darling for me. What's so wrong with that. I'll take care of your every need. I'll make sure anything you ever wanted will be handed to you on a silver platter. And well, it goes without saying I'm a hell hound. There's many things that I desire with frequency, if you know what I mean. So what are you gonna do? I'm gonna sit here thinking about all the things you want. Are you gonna come get exactly what you need from me? M that's right, darling. Let me take care of you. I can tell, just by watching how you've been out here with everybody else, you are someone who does nothing but take care of everyone else around you.
Speaker 4: And you so.
Speaker 1: Desperately, neatly, deservingly need somebody who knows exactly what you need and is ready to make sure that you're every desire is meant granted the way I decide to give it to you. But and maybe with a couple of claw marks and markings and well a whole lot of being on well my schedule. And then of course just appened of making the show that I tame you not too much, because I do so love and that's a wild side. Mm hmm. Now stop like a I mean, with those big old puppy doll guys. And why don't you just why don't we rather make our way back tomorrow room? Well, I guess we could go to your room, but I have a sneaky suspicion that much more fun toys in mine some different restraints, you know, fun time, let's got, let's got, let's go, Hey guys, see and Alexander here. Hi, I love playing hell hounds and I don't know, like hellhounds and anything kitty. Please don't tell Bailli I said that is fun. The inspiration for this video. I've talked about this guy funnily enough. As many stories as I have, a lot of them are about the same. Like four dudes, maybe like six if you include well eight, if you include people I didn't actually get to date. But I've had very few relationships, but in the words of Vail, got a lot of bileage out of them. This wasn't when we first met. So it did change the scene from when we first met to another instance when I.
Speaker 2: Discovered that he was very much happy.
Speaker 1: With someone who knew that.
Speaker 2: He didn't want as much control. And I think we'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: And I've said it before.
Speaker 2: I can go either way, I.
Speaker 1: Say switch, but like I can't, I can't. I can't be, you know, subservient to someone. If they are subservient at all, if you have the bone in their body, it can't.
Speaker 2: Really do it too much.
Speaker 1: But if they are I don't know. It's weird, but that doesn't mean we can can't be together. Just means I will always be one thing, and then I will always be on on top or or I don't know, on bottom. Anyways, There's nothing wrong with it. It's just how I am. There's nothing wrong with someone being a switch. It's just if you're a switch, I'm probably just always gonna be on top. It's fine anyways. So, and he had a lot of shame behind it because like, we grew up in the South where it's very much heismo, you know, society, So finding out that about him, he was really really scared that it was going to turn into like not being accepted, if that makes any sense. So we had this nice little talk where it was like, no, like, if this is who you are, be.
Speaker 2: That, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't he isn't like a little bit of whimper, and no, who doesn't like who doesn't like turning someone into a bottle?
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 1: And and it was it was a nice moment. It was sweet seeing him understand that he was an accepted space. And he said it was actually one of the moments that went on to help him become who he was and be okay in his skin, and I'm very glad.
Speaker 2: I'm very glad for that.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm super excited about this weekend. I do have it scheduled on livestream here on YouTube, so you can hit notifications when I go live. I'm going to be doing a thirty hour live stream. We will be doing Perge night tomorrow.
Speaker 2: There will be a community tab post.
Speaker 1: So I did open up my Patreon only server in terms of being able to do certain events. And then also if you're no longer a patron, instead of the bot kicking you now, it will just make it to where you can see a one singular channel. You can see announcements, so you can still get notifications of new content, and then there will be a channel that'll tell you how you can also then get your roles back or even contact me because sometimes the bot messes up and you do have a patron like membership. But yeah, and then also for those who are YouTube members and Twitch members, because I can't like people can give subs, so any account could get one.
Speaker 2: I didn't want.
Speaker 1: I wanted to give Discord benefits, but I also don't want to expose minors to some of the stuff that happens on the server.
Speaker 2: Actually any of this, most.
Speaker 1: Of the stuff that happens on the server, all the NSFW stuff. So we made it to where you can still get announcements and then participate in stuff like Purge Night, which we'll be doing open and on the channel, but also like yeah, so yeah, people aren't getting kicked anymore. It's just you won't be able to be in the chats and then voice chats, you won't be able to see unless you have an active Patreon membership, but it will give you access to certain other things. So anyways, I'm babbling and I feel I need to learn to not do that. I love you guys. I will see you in the next video. We will be bringing back the the new series about the dog Girl. The next one should be coming out tomorrow, so I'm super excited about that. Anyways, I love you guys. Bye.