Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six, sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, My my wonderful sister, Jennifer Jen who lives in Tucson, Arizona, with her wonderful husband and two boys, my two wonderful nephews, sent me this text about my parents when they first came to Canada, you know, as immigrants, and she said, Jeff, you didn't get the entire story straight. Yes, everything you said about how they sacrificed is true, but you left out one important detail. When they were living in that small apartment, mommy's fridge broke sah, I didn't know this. She saved for six months before buying another one. Wow, think about what that entailed on a day to day basis. They don't make them like that anymore. So my poor mother for six months didn't have a fridge because they were saving and said, no, you know, no layaway plan, no payment plan, no buy now, pay later, put it on credit. This was in the sixties when she came, you know, married my dad. It was six months. There's no fridge. We got to save and save and save from our paychecks every week until we can actually buy a decent fridge. Can you imagine that today. Who the hell would live six months without a fridge? She's right, My sister's right. They don't make them like that anymore. Six one, seven two, six, six sixty eight, sixty eight is the number. Okay, we're talking, obviously, Mom, Donnie the economy. Trump how he's the last line, really, the last line of defense against this rising tide of socialism and communism and Marxism. But just so that everybody knows there is a big development on the Epstein front, I'm just gonna mention it, and then we're gonna move on. So this is what Donald Trump. President Trump wrote last night on True Social Based on the ridiculous amount of publicity given to Jeffrey Epstein, I have asked Attorney General Pambondy to produce any and all pertinent grand jury testimony, subject to court approval. This scam, he puts it all in caps, perpetuated by the Democrats should end right now. So in plain English, he's now ordered the Ag Pambondy to unseal the grand jury testimony in the not just in the case involving Epstein, but in the Julane Maxwell case. So we're going to get now a lot more information on not just Epstein, but on his co conspirators, on his sex trafficking network, and on the people who were named and implicated in victimizing and abusing all of these children. So, in other words, he's listening to his bass. You know, may not be one hundred percent what some of us wanted, but he's listening and he's opening up the files and they're starting to be released. So there it is. Six one seven. That's what I said yesterday. I'm telling you this is like a family argument, and we'll all kiss. We'll all kiss and makeup when this is all over. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight, okay, just super quick. When the when communists say sees the means of production, and Joe and Abington was completely right. Abolish private property, which is what Mamdonnie is now openly calling for. That's not just straight out of Carl Marx. It's what the Communists did when they seize power. That's what they did to my poor grandfather. He had a modest farm, didn't have much. He was a peasant, a hard working peasant. Had a horse, several cows, chickens, very small vineyard. He also had some bees where he made some honey and then sold it on the local market. Believe me, he was not a rich man, you know, hand to mouth. The means of production was his home and his farm. The abolishing private property was what he had. And as my grandfather told me, this land didn't just feed our family. This land was our dignity. This land was our pride, This land was our freedom. Here on this land, we were supposed to be free from the state and the government. And instead they took it all over and collectivized it. They took the horses, they took the cows, they took the home, they took the vineyard. They even took his little honey shack that he had. They took everything. And right after they took everything. You know what they did, and they do it over and over again. They put him in a concentration camp. He and my grandmother for three years, and half of his family were murdered by the communists after that. Remember, anywhere in the world wherever private property is abolished, human beings get kicked around. You cannot have the right to life and liberty without the right to property. Why because property diminishes the power of the state. Property here like my home right now. You know, we are kings and queens in our own castle. This is our property, our home, and there are things that the government, the state, no one in fact, can do to us in this home. You take away private property, and that's what our founding fathers understood. You take away to the right to life and the right to liberty. Six one seven two six, six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, we're gonna go right to your phones. But first joining us now, as she always does at this time, the co founder, CEO president of Kelly Financial Services, and yes, that is her wonderful name, Kelly Kelly Kelly.
Speaker 2: How are you good morning, Jeff, I am good. You know, when a surprise expense hits, like a home repair, medical bill, or a family emergency, your retirement strategy should not have to take the fall. At Kelly Financial Services, we help our clients prepare not just for the future they hope for, but also for the curve balls life can throw. That means planning for rising cost market shifts, healthcare needs, and avoiding some of the most common mistakes we see in retirement planning. We put together a free guide called five Retirement planning missteps to dodge it, walks through things like budgeting, inflation, and why keeping your plan up to date is so important, especially right now midyear. If you'd like to request the guide or schedule a complimentary appointment, give us a call or email us at cal Elly at Kellyfinancial dot org. We're here to help.
Speaker 3: Jeff.
Speaker 2: I'll continue this conversation with our Kelly Advisors tomorrow morning at nine am on Safe Money Strategies Radio. Do tune in or visit our website for the radio rewind, Jeff, have a wonderful weekend. My best of Grace and the kiddos.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kelly, all the best to you and everyone at Kelly Financial. To get a free copy of that guide, and I urge all of you if you can do get it call now eight eight eight eight hundred eighteen eighty one eight eight eight eight hundred eighteen eighty one, or you can email Kelly herself Kelly at Kelly Financial dot org. Kelly at Kelly Financial dot org. Okay, six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight, very quick heads up. Many of you always ask me cooner cooner man Jeded Jeff, Jef Jeff when are you the to be on Newsmax? Could you tell us when you're gonna be on Newsmax? Well, I'm scheduled to be on today at eleven forty five am Eastern time, so I think I'm gonna be up against the liberal again. They like to do that, do kind of a point counterpoint. So I will be on for maybe about five or seven minutes. That's how it usually goes. So I will be on today. If you want, you can check me out Newsmax National Report is the show eleven forty five am Eastern Time, so in about a couple of hours. My sister h And by the way, Grace always says that Jenny and I. She goes, like, you guys complete each other's sentences. She goes, it's incredible. You guys agree when it comes to politics. You guys agree on everything. I mean everything. So here's what my sister, because I was thinking the same thing while she completed my thought, Jeff, wait till the moonbats in New York start asking Mom Donnie for free iPhones, free streaming, et cetera. They can't handle communism, whereas they can't stop you know, they just they just can't help themselves. It's going to be free sex change operations. I'm telling you, free contraception, free birth control. It's going to be free, free, free, free, free until the whole thing just goes, you know, bankrupt, kept put, there's there's nothing free anymore. It's it's it's all gone. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Chris in Tampa Bay, Thanks for holding and welcome Chris.
Speaker 3: Jeff listen, Uh you knows missing Florida. Uh, the properties down here in Florida been down here since twenty fifteen, losoy short as we've got a bunch of hurricanes. The whole west basically the whole west coast of Florida is still kind of abandoned because as a Milton Andy and my brother just got his home rebuilt in Englewood after almost two years. It took FEMA to get his place back to normal. And things aren't as great as you think most of us. You were up a point that a lot of the retirements come down here to Florida, but they don't buy homes, Jeff. They live in double wide mobile homes in what's called gated community above fifty five gated communities. They're basically trailer parks. That's the majority of the housing down here. Most people don't know this. I was going to buy a home and guess what. We got homes that are controlled by the hoas. They're not the home owners Association as indicated by the title, no homeowners are involved. That is a counting government. And you also got a page. You gonna pay homeowners association fees as well as CDD fees each year on top of your mortgage. And we've only got two insurance companies in here right now, and one of them is going to be is thinking about leaving. Long story short is that it ain't dependancy you think it is. Also, with respect man, you should know they can't become politicians. We're a constitutional republic. We are control back constitution and they will not swear not. We'll swear not to uphold the constitution because they have the ability as Muslims, to be able to lie to us as infidels. Long story short is we are constitutional republic. They can't implement their communist tactics. And by the way, to keep saying socialism, communism, and Marxism. Marx was one of the authors of a fictitious book called The manifesto of the Communist Party, which was later by a publisher in eighteen forty two. To the Communist Manifesto, I've read it a bunch of times. Long story shortest, we gotta be accurate in our information or we're going down the twos due to ignorance. These guys can't be mayors of our cities because they're self admitted communists and they have already stated plans to implement communism. Now we're right on the verge of civil war. We've been in civil war since twenty fifteen, and guess what, We're not at the final phase where the bullets are flying. Everybody thinks, Jeff that communism one day, no communists. I mean one day, I'm in no civil war, the next day, full blow civilar. That's not how civil wars work. And you know it. Long story shortest, We've been in civil war since twenty fifteen, and we are almost into the final, full bullets flying phase of all.
Speaker 1: I hope not. I mean Chris will see I hope not. Look, we've got some very important elections coming up and that's going to determine the future of our country. But look to go to Momdani remember he's a naturalized American. Okay, he wasn't born in the United States. He was born in Uganda, and he was also raised in South Africa and then came here. I think what was it said at the age of seven or whatever, But anyway, he was He only became an American citizen in twenty eighteen. And when you when you when you go through that citizenship process, you have to give an interview, and in that interview you are specifically asked do you support communism or are you a member of the Communist Party? And he answered no. He lied he's a communist. The evidence is overwhelming, so they should revoke his citizenship. He has no right to be in the United States period. Forget being mayor of New York. He shouldn't be in America. He lied to become a citizen. Lisa on Cape Cod Thanks for holding Lisa, and welcome.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you Lisa good?
Speaker 4: Thanks? This is kind of perfect timing because you just helped to crystallize the point I was trying to make the other day. We spoke briefly and then I think I was accidentally cut off over a commercial I had called and I was drawing an analogy of Okay, well, let's say some one big who we can all assume is on this list was arrested and then it turned out to be like Diddy, right, or something really awful like that, and you helped to step me straight. So that was not at all to negate the importance of justice for the victims and the perpetrators, right. But my point was going to be as a cautionary tale. If the base is so like, you know, if they don't show up at future elections, there are plenty of Mamdani's and AOC's and wo's and you can go down the list. They're all waiting in the wings to exert communism, et cetera into this country. And that was that was what I was trying to convey. That it's just like, be careful, how how much you you know it kind of and it's it's it's lousy way to think of it. But I was just being cautious, you know what I mean, because you.
Speaker 1: Know I understand No, Look, Lisa, again, we've you know, we've discussed I think the Epstein uh issue, the scandal to death. But this is big on Trump's part. What he's basically saying is and I think it's a brilliant move. Release the grand jury test they so we know that that's accurate and credible. So you know, we're not going to get just garbage information that's just going to be thrown out there. And so it's going to really put some spotlight on who Epstein, some of the people who traveled with Epstein, who partied with Epstein, who are his co conspirators. It's going to put the issue in many ways to bed. His base is going to thank them, and they're going to rally to him again. And I think and with the economy now really doing a complete turn, I think we're six months away from this thing really taking off. I mean, I'm talking about maybe an unprecedented boom. He's going to come into the mid terms with the wind at his back and the base behind him one thousand percent. And that's what he's going to need if he's going to defeat the Mom Donni's and the aocs and the Bernie Sanders, because they're looking to gain power now at these midterm elections. And you know, I know there's many conservatives out there, and I understand the sentiment well, Jeff, you know, let these blue cities fall once and for all. You know, if New York is that stupid to elect, you know, a Muslim communist, then let them go down, you know. Or let Minneapolis. They got another one. Now he's like another kind of Mamdani clone, except he's of Somali descent. But you know, let him go down. These blue cities have been declining for years. They're overrun with third world illegal aliens. They they run their cities. You know, it's it's tax and spend, and they harass taxpayers and working class, middle class people. They've abandoned any loyalty to the United States and to the Constitution. You know, if they want to turn themselves into third world socialist healthscapes, let them. Okay, I get the sentiment, but do you really want to see great American cities fall all? I don't. I don't want to see Chicago, you know, collapse, La collapse, New York collapse, Boston collapse, all these other cities just start collapsing. I think it's going to be very bad and destructive for the United States. I'm a patriot, I'm a nationalist. I want America as a country to do well. Every part of America, every region of America. And then the other thing is which everybody's kind of I think overlooking, what do you think happens after Mamdani comes to power and you know, drives New York and he will drive it right into the freaking ground. A, you're going to see the Mamdannies now take over the entire National Democratic Party. So now they're one election away from taking over all of America. And B you're gonna get refugees, internal refugees. They're going to be fleeing New York City or Chicago or LA or Boston or Minneapolis, or take your pick. And where do you think they're coming. They're going to come to us. So they're going to ruin the Red counties and the Red cities and the Red States like a plague of locusts. You don't think that these people don't learn. That's the one thing I've learned about MoonBots. They don't learn. Look what California has done, they practice. California has practically ruined Arizona. All of these Californians who are fleeing the illegal immigration, the open borders, the crime, the high taxes, the out of control spending, the left wing lunacy on whatever, transgenderism or men in sports. And they go to a place, say like Nevada or Arizona, and what do they do. They vote exactly the way they voted in California. So what do they get there? More illegal immigration, more crime, higher taxes, Wash Rinse repeat like no, no, so to me, Let's cut them off at the pass. Don't give the communists New York City, Tom, Red White and Blue dynamite baby in New Jersey. I've got one minute. I hate to do this to you.
Speaker 5: Go, Jeff, God bless you man. I'll skip the opening four points. Let's have a revic. Let's have a hearing on ilhan Omar citizenship. I want the flight logs at Jeffrey Epstein. I want Gislaine Maxwell to testify. And I want to know if Jeffrey Epstein was a CIA asset. Jeff, those are important things, and a major child trafficker is not small potatoes.
Speaker 1: Tom, phenomenal way to end the show. Bang bang bang bang. All right to the callers, You're always really good, but this week I'm getting compliments even from upper management.