Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to Patreon dot com Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Bill today. Bill is an individual from the Shenandoah Valley down in Virginia. He's had an interesting thing happen that he is wanting to come forward with and just pretty much get off his chest. So Bill, thank you for coming on the show today, and you're welcome to go ahead and share what you would like to regarding what happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. Jeremar Well, the long short of a story about me, I need to explain what led up to it because some of the actions that I did, some of the things I did. You know, it looks it'll it will explain why I did what I did. But anyway, I live in the Sandeau Valley, which is in western Virginia. It's a very beautiful area. It's got lots of mountains and rivers. It's very rocky and just a great place to live. I'm pretty much retired, so I was pretty much spent. I spend my days playing guitar and walking my dogs. I walk my dogs every day. And that's how That's what led up to this is I have a ridgeline near my house that I hadn't walked up, and then just this year I started walking up. And this is maybe the fifth or sixth time i'd been up there. It's just a really well maintained road, federal land. There's people out there at certain times of the year other times, though the first few times I went there, I didn't see any gun at all, so it's not exactly the wilderness, but but you know, it's there's I don't know if that's hard to explain it. When you get in the woods out here, a mile feels like ten miles from where I'm from you. So anyway, I guess it started with me walking my dogs. I decided to go out there one morning and just a couple of weeks ago and walk up the mountain because uphill trying to stay in shape and trying to train my dogs not to pull me, and it uphill just really worked out good. And it's a great road and it's very scenic. There's a creek that runs below it, and it's cutting to the side of a mountain, so it rises above you on your right side and your left side. It kind of goes down into a little valley in the creek. That creek is full of water. It was full of water at the time. I think it had rained five inches the night before. It was extremely wet and cloudy that day, so it was about I got there about ten o'clock in the morning, and the forest was dark because of the cloudiness, and then it just stopped rating thirty minutes earlier. But anyway, I had been watching a lot of things on YouTube about sasquatch and all that, and so I knew techniques and what people did. I didn't know if there was any out here. I just was curious about the subject. And so for some reason this morning, when I got I let I took my dogs out of the truck. After parking at the back base in the mountain, I decided to grab some I was looking for a piece of wood or something to hit against the tree, because it was just on my mind. I had been watching it, and I was just like, there's no one out here as quiet. I wonder what would happen if I did anything. I didn't really think anything would happen, but I didn't. It was really wet and I couldn't find anything that would work good. So I picked up two rocks and clacked them together in like a clack three clacks or so with rhythm, and then just threw them down and stopped, told my dogs to stop, and listened. We listened for I don't know, maybe a minute or two, not very long, nothing, and all I could hear was like the trees dripping and acorns falling, that kind of thing. So we went on our walk. We walked all the way up about two miles up the mountain, I think, just looking at tracks. I was trying to see what kind of tracks were crossing the road. I always something I always do. I like to find bare tracks if I can. They're hard to find around here sometimes because of the ground, but we was wet, and I factually did find some. There's a lot of deer tracks from going across the road, and they go up the cut of the you know where it rises above on the right side, and big an so you can kind of see what's been going across the road. And we walked up all of the top about two miles and I saw a huge boulder there like there's beside the road, and I decided to for some reason. So I picked up a rock and threw it as hard as I could against that boulder, and it really did work that time. It echoed throughout all the little all the canyons and little It's just a very rocky area. There's a lot of rock formations and there's not no open ground, and so I could kind of hear it echoing throughout. And then we stopped. The lessons heard nothing. So I started going back down the mountain, which is an unfortunate thing because we were going down and I remember almost running and I ran and my keys fell out of my pocket. This is not related to this story, but it's just it made the things made things worse. But anyway, sometime my keys fell out of the pocket while I was running down. We were pretty much jogging down the road and I get back to the truck and my door is one foot open. I knew how. I was sure I closed it, but it was just hanging open, which was weird to me, but I wasn't quite sure. I knew I left it closed, but I didn't know somebody messed with it. I didn't know what had happened. But I loaded up the truck. I opened it up, loaded up the dogs, and closed the door. I was standing outside trying to get in my pockets, trying to find the keys, which weren't there, when I noticed at the corner of my eye, about I don't know, just a few feet ahead of my truck, I noticed a pebble hit the like hit in the center of the road and bounced across the road. And I mean see, it was just all happened split second. So at the time I thought it was weird, but I was worried about where are my keys? Where are my keys? And just literally a second later, I heard some crash from the right side of the road through the trees, and I looked up in time to see a rock or you know, I could see the blur of it or whatever go over my head and land on on the other side of me, Like it went over my truck, over my head and let it on the other side of me and just bounced and kind of rolled a little bit, so it was like lobbed, not thrown. You know. That's when I was like, Okay, that first rock was a rock, because I know it was. I just I just I don't know. I didn't register like, okay, someone's out there throwing rocks whatever, and but this is a bigger rock and it was felt more aggressive, and so I turned around the direction that came and yelled. I just yelled, hey, like, you know, why are you messing with me? Or whore? What's going on? What is this? And immediately I was met with very hard to describe low grunts or like or whooping or it's like, I don't I haven't been able to find exactly an exact match online or anything for what it sounded like. But it was more just and there. I could feel it like I was looking up and I could I couldn't see them, but I could feel that there was two of them because they were both facing me when they were making this noise, and there was one that was a little bit higher than the other one, and it was all at the same time, and it felt like, you know, I knew where they're at. I could see them, but I couldn't see them. I could just tell from the noise that there was two of them. I belief anyway. So at that exact time is when the fear really really gripped me, because my mind was trying to figure out, Okay, what's making this noise and it didn't sound I mean, it didn't sound human at all. I can't replicate it myself, and I'm a pretty large guy, and so I was really freaked out by that point. So I unloaded my dogs. I couldn't find my keys, and I looked under the truck everywhere as fast as I could, but I decided it was better to unload the dogs and get down the hill because I didn't know what was making this noise and it was freaking me out. And so I got the dogs out the truck and the same thing. They went off again, like six or seven times, and at one point it felt like you could hear it turn or whatever it was turned towards the other one. The higher pitched one always was at me, but they could feel the lower pitch was felt like it turned away from me and was still making the noise, just by the sound coming out of the woods. My reaction was to go down the hill to the gate, because there's the blacktop starts and there's houses. There's somewhere to run if I can. I can't get my keys, I don't I can't drive out of there. There's somewhere to go. If they come at me, and pretty much once I got down to the gate, I hooked the dog's leasious on the gate and I just turned around and watched that area and I heard too quick crashes like crashing in the brushes, crash, crash, crash, crash, and it sounded for sure that it was going away from me, And so that was pretty much it. They that was the last I heard. I got on the phone and called for help. Someone came out there and we walked the whole route again, armed looking for the keys. I was looking up like trying to hear anything, trying to see anything. I was out there. I called a locksmith and got my key situation fixed. I was out there for a couple hours, just watching, never heard or seeing anything after that. The issue with it is is the noises. I just can't. We talked about well, could have been people, well, where they were at at the time they were on it was extremely rocky, extremely wet. I just and the noises that came out of there were just I didn't I don't know how a human can replicate them. And that's where the fear came from, I guess. But that's pretty much it. That's the story that happened. There's a little more to it as far as some things that were out there that I saw that don't make total sense to me. There's there's a plate out there sitting on a rock with some dog were very very on it, arranged in a circle as it was or something, and uh, there's yeah, I don't I don't know. That's pretty mu that's what happened, Bill.
Speaker 2: That is extremely intense one. Thank you for Sharon. I know that this is hard for you to recount. We were talking about this beforehand, that this is one of the only times you really talked about it.
Speaker 3: It's still affected me because there's you know, I could see the place where it happened from my backyard, you know, and not for days. I just I couldn't even stand to look at it. It brought fear to me, and so I got this idea that I was going to conquer my fear. So I waited a week and I took my dogs up there, and there was people up there. There was there was some hunters that were getting ready to go hunt, and there was a camper that was loading up his stuff and he had been camping out there. So I felt I got some nerve to get my dogs out of the truck and try to go up there and just look see what was up there. And my dogs I didn't talk about their reaction, but I don't know about the reaction when it happened, because the one is she's real, she loves people, she's all I gotta be like around Discovery, around me all the time. And I don't know she was going off by fear, but she was afraid at the time.
Speaker 2: Big for Society would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: My other dog just looked. She didn't bark, she didn't anything. She just looked up. She looked at the direction. She didn't go crazy like she would have if there was a human up there and doing that thing. Anyway, this ties into this week later, when I brought the dogs back up there, I tried to go up a deer trail into there, and my dog pulled against me and would not go in there. So I brought her down and went around the road and up the hill to a spot where it wasn't so steep, and there was there was another deal for deer trail, but it was more open now and the same thing she pulled me, she pulled me she would not go up in there, and I couldn't hear anything, see anything. She just wouldn't go up in there. We went across the road and she went straight into the woods. So that's another part of it. So she just didn't want to go in there. It's really strange because I go in the woods everywhere and she loves the woods, but that section is not where she wants to go.
Speaker 2: Did you get a chance to talk to the camper that was up there, yeah, asked him.
Speaker 3: He said he didn't hear anything. He was he was down the hill from there against the almost the creek, and the creek right now it's full and it's a bunch of step waterfalls, so it is really loud down there. But he said the same thing he said. He said, he said, if if there was and he he didn't hear anything, but he said, if it was a king pointed to where I was talking about. He said, we would come from over there. That's all he said.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I wonder what he meant. That is very interesting.
Speaker 3: No, he just said he said, if it's if there's something, you know, it's gonna be coming from over there. And that could make sense in a way that on. On one side of the road is you know, there's a creek and that's where the people go. You know, there's you know, there's just you know, people that just drive out there and just want to get out in the wood a little bit. There's trails and stuff. The other side of the road would be where the people aren't.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that makes sense. Do you mind if I ask us some questions about sure? No, Okay, did you notice a smell when you were up there during the actual situation that happened?
Speaker 3: Okay, No, But like I said, I don't Yeah, I didn't mention it in the story, but they were probably fifty feet away from me. I'm just it felt like I could tell exactly where they were at when they were wooping or hooping or grunting or whatever. But I would guess fifty fifty yards ahead of me, above me. Maybe there's rock formations up there, But no, I didn't smell anything.
Speaker 2: Maybe natural caves up there, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there are in that area. Yeah, I still haven't been where they were with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I can understand how you might not want to when when you were up there were there other sounds that you heard that didn't really make sense either.
Speaker 3: No, this is this is the place I've been and nothing was out of place. Ever when I was there it was nice. Other times far as quiet, and it's beautiful, you know with the all the step waterfolos. And you know that's part of it too, is when that when the water was up like that, it's pretty loud coming off from that one side. The water is all the all the steps that it's coming down, the rushing water so on that on that one side. And you know, the times I've been there, I would have been near that and I would have you know, so I didn't really hear anything when I was in there.
Speaker 2: Gotcha. When you were hearing the sounds at the different times, how did those sounds affect you.
Speaker 3: Fear. I'm not going to talk about myself too much, but I was. I used to be in the military, and I did serve in Iraq, and I did almost die, and I felt the fear of that long that and this was this close to that or worse. I don't know why. Some of it was maybe not being able to have my keys. The other part of it was it was enough vocalizations that I had time to think about it. And listen to it and realized that this isn't some kids throwing rocks at me from the woods, so that I just remember, I remember the fear watching over me when they first started, and I listened to it for a split second.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing about your service, and also thank you for your service. Were is there any time when when you heard those noises those sounds did they affect any physical part of your body at all?
Speaker 3: No? No, I didn't have anything like that. I was, I was, yeah, I think everything was on just it was just I was just wondering what this was, and I didn't know if I was in danger or not, and so I was. I never did make an aggressive move towards me other than the rocks, but I didn't want to see or find out. I got out there pretty down the hill pretty fast because I just didn't know what I was doing with.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting in situations like this, you always I always wonder if if you had been up there, and if you hadn't done the things with the rocks initially, if the same response would have happened. And I'm sure you probably think same thing, or I.
Speaker 3: Thought I thought of everything. That's why I tell up at the story. That's why it's over. But I did do this. I did try to do something, and it's part of the story that but I don't know if it caused it to happen or not. But it's strange that I've never done anything like that before. The one time I do it, something happens. I don't I feel like it is. I feel like it caused a reaction of some time, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: You mentioned it really quickly that there was some weird stuff that you've you've found up there, and so you mentioned you found a plate with dog vertebrate on the plate in a circle. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, right, there's That's the strange thing, and almost I don't know what it is. There was a dog that day, the day that it happened, there was a dog that it looked like somebody had dupped or something. It was just a skeleton. There was no flesh, but it was a large dog, or at least the best I could tell. And you know, it was a large dog, full skeleton, like somebody had just stomped there or something. Because anyway, this like a time I went back, there was plates sitting on a rock. I thought it was a stop, but as a rock with the vertebrae arranged in a circle.
Speaker 2: So that was the second time that you went yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when when i the vertebrae had been moved from across the road to onto a plate in the on the edge of the woods, on the right side of the room, the other side of the room.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really interesting. So the first time, and so.
Speaker 3: Somebody had moved it. Somebody had moved somebody had gathered up them vertebrae and put them on a plate across the road at the edge of the woods, on a sitting on a rock.
Speaker 2: The initial time, the first time you went up there, where was the skeleton in relation to where the noises were coming out from the woods.
Speaker 3: It was not too far. It was I don't remember exactly. I know it was ahead of my truck because we found it when we were looking for the keys, so we were off the road a little bit. I'm thinking, you know that maybe they had slung on my pocket and rolled down the hill a little bit or something, and that's where we found this dog. It was it was on the side of the like someone had thrown it, just like pulled over and just thrown the dog out or else. It died there naturally, but it didn't look naturally. There was other trash around and it just looked like domps. It was a full skeleton. But then too just you know, just a couple or lately someone had moved it and put put on a plate in a circle and across the road. They hadn't moved the dog, they just took the vertebrae and it ranged them in a circle and put them on the edge of the woods on a rock on a plate. That wasn't it close? Yeah, I was close. I was at the base of where I had my encounter.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know if somebody's out there missing with them, or we're trying to communicate or work out from you two. I've seen things similar to that, or they can see if it's been rearranged. When I first saw it, I didn't think that, but then later I thought, I was like, wait, I've seen that kind of stuff. It was strange. It was just caught first time. When I first saw it was like, that's strange, Well would anybody do that? But who know, there's there's stuff out there. I mean, you know, it's it's applay for you know, there's all kinds of stuff going on there or around here. Crazy.
Speaker 2: So was it a throwaway plate or was it like an ornate plate that you wouldn't throw away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a glass plate.
Speaker 2: Last plate, okay, And approximately how many vertebrae were on the plate in order to form the circle?
Speaker 3: Three or three or four? Maybe I'd have to look it was actually pictures.
Speaker 2: You have pictures of this, well, I have.
Speaker 3: A picture of it now. I was checking it out this morning. I don't want to say anything. It's not like right because my my, my memory had it. There's so many on there, and I went and checked it this morning and they were in a more of a jump old part and there's about three or four on there. But I couldn't really see any signs of any there's leaves on it, and I didn't see any signs of anybody messling with it, right like, I don't know. The leaves are falling pretty fast right now. I don't know. But I couldn't see any sign of anybody being around there.
Speaker 2: Oh so you went back up there to look at it again? Yeah, okay, see anybody.
Speaker 3: I hadn't messed with it, and I can't really tell. I can't really be sure because you know, I just can't. I just there's too much. There was too much going on in my mind. Even the second time I went up there, when my dogs were afraid, I was afraid. I don't know. There was something about this thing that just scares me. I don't even want to be around that area anymore. I went in there today and it was creepy, and I'm like, no, no, I stay out of here.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you talking about this because I I mean, I'll be honest, if there's anyone that has never wanted to talk about what they experienced, I mean, you definitely are. This isn't something that you're wanting to do, but you are getting it out there, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: It messed with my hand a lot, is fruit. It scared me so bad, and I don't know, I think it. Maybe it was because I was paying attention to the subject or whatever that I just felt like somebody should know about it. I used to think that I would like to do some of that kind of stuff. You know, I'm a musician, and I'm like, I'm gonna take my guitar out there. I'm just gonna play, you know, because I hear stories, you know, just playing music up there, and now I'm just like, oh no, I don't. I don't know if I want anything to.
Speaker 2: Do, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: It's scary.
Speaker 2: I would say, if you don't want to have stuff happen, I probably wouldn't recommend you go out there with your guitar and start singing, because I've experienced in Oregon a gentleman playing guitar in the woods and stuff totally happened and it was intense.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it's gonna like if some they hear and you know, I can tell you a story I don't have, Like I grew up in the woods. I grew up in the the middle of nowhere and in the Deep South, and I never had an experience like this. I heard stories, but I just don't, you know, I don't. I don't know if it's you open your mind to it and then it happens, or I don't understand it. I don't really know, because I've had friends tell me, you know, things, and they think they might have an experience or something like that, but I've never had anything until after I studied it and did that rock clocking and somehow I don't know.
Speaker 2: Were Is there any other things that were like that, the plate was out of place? Was there anything else up there that you noticed that just was kind of off, shouldn't have been there.
Speaker 3: No, not really that The way the plates are is just on the edge of private versus federal land. There's been people out there burning trash, not in the not in the federal land, just out and on the edge of it. Where wherever my experience happened, it was in frederal Land, which is clean, very well taken like. It's a very well maintained area. It's not this crazy wilderness.
Speaker 2: Big for a society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: It's just I mean, there's plenty of people who live around here, right but I don't know any time to get the mountains around here, it feels feels like you are I don't know, I didn't really notice anything.
Speaker 2: The next question I'm going I'm going to say you carefully. You mentioned that you are talking to a researcher. Already, we're not going to say who it is or where this area is. But when you talk to the researcher, what was their reaction to you when you mentioned where the location is, because I'm sure you mentioned where the location is to whoever it is.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, their reaction is is because there's there's reports that I know about that anybody can find out about. I'm not going to give it to the location. But from my location, there are reports from where this happened. There are reports within there's a cluster reports within ten miles, eight miles, there's I'm basically surrounded by reports. As far as that goes. The researcher does believe that there's something going on in that area because of some of their research, the things that they've had. It wasn't in their area or where they're researching it. It was just close enough, right, Wow, that they believe that there's something out there. But yeah, I just don't want to talk about anybody that I don't have permission to or anything like that. Oh absolutely, yeah, Well I didn't do that whatever they're going to do. But they do believe there's something going on there.
Speaker 2: But oh, I sorry, I've got I've almost forgot to ask this.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 2: So after after you had this happen a few weeks ago, did anything weird happen at your home or did you start having any really intense dreams before.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the part I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we can leave it there. That's fine, No, I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess what I mean is I don't you know, I don't I had a I saw two UFOs right before it happened, like within a week, one one UFO one night, and a week later another one, and then a couple of weeks later this happens. So I had three crazy things happened to me, all in a short amount of time, and I don't really know how. I don't want to sound crazy. I don't want to anything, so I'm just like, I know what I saw. I don't know what happened, but it's just it's strange from the same area. One of them flew right over it, wow. The other one was a little fucking down the ridge, and one was crazy, and one was just a unexplained light. I mean, you know, it's just a light that flew over the ridge and over my house and then straight up. And when it was straight up, I'm like, okay, that's not that's not right, and it disappeared. The second one was much more enchance and crazier, and it came straight from that area. I don't know what to think about that subject because I'm not I just can't. And I have my own ideas of what these are, you know, I don't I don't know if I can. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. The UFO thing will not make me sound crazy, so I don't even Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and building no one everyone here is definitely on your side. And I have experienced that as well. I mean, it doesn't make sense, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Yeah, here's the thing. It's just that when either of these things happened, my phone, Well, when the UFO, I didn't have my phone, but I went and got my phone, if anyone's too late. And when this happened, you know, when I got the rocks for I mean I had my phone. I used my phone to call somebody use my phone too. I was scared. And so I don't have like visual evidence the one UFO. If I had gotten visual evidence, it would be it would have been crazy. I mean, you know, I've looked online to see something similar and I can't find something. It was crazy, and I don't know how to explain it. I don't. I mean, I can explain it. I can talk about it, but it makes me sound crazy to say it. But you know, if you want to hear it, i'll tell you. I don't. I don't know. It doesn't matter. I guess it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, whatever you want to share, I am. I am here to listen for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'll just tell her real quick. Just didn't shorty kail. It didn't scare me. It just made me. I kind of tranced out and just stared at it. I don't know, I just couldn't believe that I was looking at figure out what I was looking at. And then the time I got out of it and then got my phone, it had pretty much gone away. But it was. It was just right above the mountains, and it was about a long line of blue lights. That's the way I saw it, because I was playing guitar outside and I stepped out in my backyard away from my porch light, and I could see like they were they weren't protruding out. The lights weren't like weren't out protruding, weren't shining out. It was more like shiny inward into whatever this was. And there was blue, just a long line of blue blue lights, like as, oh, this is what the problem is. How big it was it was It was every bit two football feels a long one football fielding. I don't even know how to say how long it was. And you could see in between what looked like windows and metallic something so look a long, long ship of some sort. And it just moved across the sky flower than a plain wood maybe like a helicopter. And it flew over my neighbor's house and kind of turned a little bit and just went up. And when it when it turned, I could it turned the lights away from me, like towards the up towards the sky, I guess, and I could see more of a rounded bottom and dark no lights at all. It's a dark silhouette and just kind of descended up into the clouds. There was something. There was a few clouds around me. It went straight through a cloud and out of sight. But the size of it is just unreal. I just don't know how. I don't know how to even process what it was. It wasn't lights, It was a ship of some kind. So yeah, that's it. It's incredible crazy, it's crazy, and that's clewe right over where that issue was gotcha, but I don't. I don't. I can't put it together. I don't know. So strange that it happened, and it all happened like within you know, a short amount of time, same area. I can see why people say that there's a connection maybe, though I don't know right right, I don't know if I can get there or not for where I believe there is or not.
Speaker 2: I want to say thank you for spending your time. There's just a few more more questions, and there's there's what I'm going to ask, and you know then I won't really push a lot after it. But so after you had your your encounter with with the what we think we're bigfoot, did you did you start to have any other things happen around your home or any vivid dreams or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I had a dream about about the noises and all that, but just once. It's not really anything. I don't drink, I don't. Everything's pretty normal. I've been I've been looking out that way. I mean, I can't really I don't know if i'd ever hear anything out there or not, because there's there's some catafags between me and you know where it happened, and you know, there's just noise other animaloids and stuff that's scared animals, and I don't yeah, I don't think. I can't think of anything. Nothing really happened. It's been pretty normal. That's great.
Speaker 2: I checked just because sometimes I don't know if it's a trend or it's just a thing I always I've started to check on in the last month or so, just to kind of get more data on it. It's just very interesting how it can happen.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the a phototing I was told the one person too, and that person was talking. I'm not sure it happened, but anyway, apparently I was not the only one that's seen it. Someone else had seen it on a different night, very similar to the same thing, in the same area. So it wasn't the same, but it was the same type of citing, the same description, almost the same except for a few small details. I did find somebody else that had seen something like that several years ago in between now, and it made me feel a little better. But I'm still like, I don't know, I don't know what it is. I don't you know, there's there's there's military training or you know, everywhere and you know, I've seen military helicopters training, which I used to be in the military. It doesn't that's what happens. You know, they train away from where we are at, so it doesn't bother me if I see military, you know, training or doing something there in that area too, but not on the ground, I don't think. I just see helicopters a lot military helicopters.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Bill, I have no clue.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you taking the time to talk this afternoon before we end out our time here today. Were there any other things that you had wanted to share that you haven't been able to share yet.
Speaker 3: No, I'm probably there's probably something I'm leaving out or forgetting. But you know, this has been a whirl wind as far as that goes, because it's taken me a little bit to get over it, and being in the woods is a big part of my life and I don't want to give it up. And where I met it is beautiful, and so I'm trying to deal with that. But not that I can think of. I think that's pretty much what I everything. All the pertinent details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you feel it's important to share what's happened to you, like how you're talking to me today, Is that something you would recommend other people to do or I would?
Speaker 3: I would exactly. For the reason why I told that UFO story was when I heard someone else say that they had seen the same thing. It made me feel less crazy. It made me feel better. And as far as some you know, people out here researching or trying to find out the truth, every little bit of information, you don't know what it's going to lead to or what could happen, and it could turn into, you know, being the little clue that gets it started to discover you and some answers some of that stuff. I just believe that we as humans don't know everything thing and the stuff about our world that we're not quite privy to yet. And I think people just yeah, that's all I really wanted to say. I believe it's important ton't share it, to share the stuff. So so if there's patterns, if there's if it just even if it just helps somebody where they don't, they feel a little luck, a little less crazy. If something happened, it did help me that there's someone else had seen something similar, because I was like, I can't I didn't even want to tell a story because I got these two stories that are crazy. All happened back to back, and I'm like, you people are going to think I'm crazy, but that's what happened. I think it's important.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming for coming forward with with what happened. You are always welcome, more than welcome. If you, you know, need to ask any questions or you want a touch base at a later time, you can now reach out And yeah, I mean hope of the future. Yeah goes well, especially with the researcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know if I want to be looking for things to happen, but if something does happened, I let you know, all right, But you know because I'm I'm out here all the time, but I just don't Yeah, I'm trying to struggle with myself, like to just like see what I want to do with it, because it stays on your mind and you want to, you want to. I don't know. I never thought, you know, that I might research, but then I was thinking about it. Now I'm thinking I'm scared of it. But now I'm like, well, maybe I do want to. I don't know, We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well either way. Feel free definitely to keep in touch and Bill thanks again for coming on the show today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much for letting me come on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by I subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward Slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there and again. Thanks for listening.