Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: I have rarely looked forward to a show more than this one, and thank you to Heidiganoll for filling in yesterday. I was cross examining some witnesses and an important case and couldn't make it to the show. But I've been dying to talk to you about a bunch of different things, and then then all of a sudden bunch of new stuff today. So so glad you're here. Be kind of lightning docket hour because we have so much to cover. But just join in when you can eight five five four zero five eight two to five to five the number, text d an five seven seven three nine text and fuego and we will get there shortly. But let me give you a quick overview of some of the things I want your take on. First of all, how do you explain the betting Marcus? Now, I don't think they're the most reliable indicator at all, but they're in indicator and the betting markets have had an eleven point swing in Trump's favor since the start of the DNC. So what is your explanation for that, Michelle Obama. I think intentionally deliberately throwing Kamala Harra under the bus, Kamala Harris under the bus at the DNC at Michelle Obama's speech, and this great line for Michelle Obama helped her a lot, brilliantly conceived. If you're Michelle Obama trying to help Michelle Obama this line about the presidency being a black job. But how in the world does that help Kamala Harris in this race with the states she needs to win. So we'll break all that down and I'll play the sound. I'm sure you've heard it, but I'll play that for you again. And then I want to talk about this really coolest thing ever with the left recognizing in this case through Dana Bash that hey, hey, oh, the whole justification for Tim Walls as VP is not that he'll appeal to these white working class voters in the blue Wall states, but that he'll appeal to low testosterone males. And I'm not making this up. So let's say we'll start with that, but I do want to touch on one news item. First, President Trump today interrupting a live interview over security concerns for himself and the woman who was interviewing him. Ryan, can you fire that sound in this area? Obviously an assassin tried to kill you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shriff.
Speaker 1: We're in danger standing here talking, so let's not talk any longer.
Speaker 2: No, I know about it, but they don't want me standing here. They don't want you standing area. That have a good time, Thank you very much. Yes, So that was a news nation interview, right, Ryan, I think that was a news interview of the president in this following the arrest of a sixty six year old in Arizona who had threatened to kill Trump. That after a manhunt. But as we've been talking about on this show for a long time. In fact, I think we talked about it the week before the Pennsylvania attempt. And that is listen, the US government has confirmed it. Iran is trying to kill Trump. Iran is trying to kill Trump. And that's because Trump had the courage to put his own life at risk to stand up for this nation by taking out Solomoni, and he protected the nation by taking out Solomony, knowing that he was going to exponentially magnify the risk that he would be assassinated, and that's exactly the situation we find ourselves in. So he is risking his life for this nation in very tangible ways. And so this interruption of the Newsmax interview. We don't have the details yet as to why his security alerted him and asked him to end that interview, but will pass those along as we get him. But we know that the reality has been and will continue to be that one of the most evil regimes on the face of the earth will be constantly trying to kill Trump because Trump is so good for this nation. Iran. I think it's clear at this point has sided with the Harris campaigner to be more fair and precise against Trump. They want Trump defeated because they know what Trump did before to reign in Iran, and they don't want that. They want Trump's opponent in office because the opponent, just like Joe Biden, will be much better for Iran than Trump will be. So hopefully Trump wins this race simply based on the fact that the Iranian regime wants his opponent to win. Eight five five two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. So I'll get to some of these texts as we then answer some of these burning issues out there. Dan, all I can honestly say is God help this country if Harris gets elected. I think that if she gets elected, this country will fall. I don't think for a second this country is going to fall if she gets elected. I think this country is go going to fail in a lot of big ways during the time she's in office, and she will do lasting harm, but the country's not going to fall over that administration. If you think I'm wrong, please let me know. Now does that mean that we should elect her? Know? Because we want good things for this country, not bad things for this country, and it's going to hurt this country a bunch if she wins. Dan, you know why Michelle Obama said that because Trump talked about black jobs. Also, he wasted time wondering out loud if Kamala is black. Trump started the race talk with the Obamas in two thousand and eight, So that teas up cut ten. I want to play this for you, and what the Texterter is talking about and I addressed earlier, is Michelle Obama, who Listen, you have had to be thinking as you watched that speech. Thank goodness she's not the DEM nominee, because she is exponentially more capable than Kamala Harris, be one hundred times stronger candidate than Kamala Harris, and we're very lucky that she's not the DEM nominee. She'd also be horrible for this country as president because of her far left ideology. So what I believe is that she did not say the following by accident, and when she said it, she knew that it would hurt Harris in this campaign against Trump.
Speaker 4: Fire Away his limited, narrow view of the world made him feel threatened by the existence of two hard work and highly educated, successful people who happened to be black.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 4: I want to know who's gonna tell him, who's gonna tell him that the job he's currently seeking might just be one of those black jobs.
Speaker 2: It's his same A tremendous line for Michelle Obama. If you're Michelle Obama and you're wanting to elevate Michelle Obama, that's a tremendous line for Michelle Obama and very carefully crafted and conceived and brilliant and I put that in quotes in the sense that it's going to cut through the noise. And you know, most people in America right now are paying any attention to politics are aware of that line, right which is exactly why it's so harmful to Kamala Harris. Because Michelle Obama, though she has this bad ideology, is brilliant and she knows, she knows that making this about race in the Swing States is toxic for Harris because anybody who's paying attention knows the way Trump won in sixteen and the paths of victory for Trump again now is an explosive, enormous, enthusiastic turnout for Trump among working white people in the Swing States. And so you start with the fact that it is so wrong and awful on every level to make the presidency about race. It is the opposite of what doctor King preached, content of character, not color of skin. It's so wrong to talk of the presidency in terms of a white job or black job. That's the opposite of who we are as a people. It's all about merit, not what color God happened to make us. So for Michelle Obama to make it about black job, white job, that's just opposite of who we are as a people and very harmful to Kamala Harris because you look at the demographics in the key swing states and other than Georgia. I mean, what are you looking at? Wisconsin eighty six percent white, eight percent black, Pennsylvania seventy eight percent white, ten percent black, Arizona fifty two percent white, three point seven percent black. So how does this really awful racializing of the office of Presidency help Kamala Harris. It doesn't. It hurts her. And this goes back to my question, Ryan, and I want your honest cut take. Do you think for one millisecond that Michelle Obama wants Kamala Harris to win the presidency?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I know Hillary doesn't for sure, even though she said otherwise the other night.
Speaker 5: But there's a lot of infighting.
Speaker 6: Dan, We've talked about it, not really in depth, but a little bit at length, that there is so much backbiting going on, whether it's Team Biden versus Team Obama, with Team Harris in between. This is not a unified party. And it wouldn't surprise me if Michelle really her heart wasn't in it.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think there are a lot more concrete reasons why she and Barack Obama do not want Kamala Harris to win. Listen, they actually came out and made it clear they did not want her as the nominee when Biden endorsed her, and Obama's came out and said they wanted an open process. Why do you think they wanted that anyway? I think that through that line she deliberately hurt Kamala's chances while really making Michelle look good. Hey, when we come back, I want to get your take on why have the betting mark gets swung in Trump's favor during the DNC. And on top of that, some of the most fun sounds you've ever heard as the left now tries to justify the biggest political mistake in our lifetime, the selection of Tim Walls to be VP. You're on the Dankpla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: But they are doing so in trying to put forward male figures, Tim Walls being one of them. Doug m Hoff last night, who can speak to men out there who might not be the sort of testosterone Leyden, you know, gun toting kind of guy who wants to listen to Paul Cogan and the kind of players that came out at the RNC or might want to listen to that. But also, in addition, understand that it's okay in twenty twenty four to be a man comfortable in his own skin who supports a woman. And that's something that they really are trying to work on with mail voters.
Speaker 2: Beyond the baby, that's the greatest thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry, but think about it. And she was very honest to the beginning. Oh yeah, okay, Walls. Now they selected him to appeal to the low testosterone guys, right, and then she realized what she said, which is speaking the truth, and then all of a sudden tried to cover it. Wait a second, and em Hoff, he's the guy who got the babysitter pregnant. But think about what they're doing. They're acknowledging, They're acknowledging the Walls, who was brought onto the ticket supposedly to appeal to working white people in the Upper Midwest, particularly working white men, that all of a sudden he was very very bad at that. In fact, he not only lost working white men in his own home state, he lost them in his own former congressional district. So now the rationalization for Walls is to appeal to the low guys. Well, aren't they all voting for the Democrats to begin with? So that is how bizarre it's gotten on that side, And it just goes back to confirm what I told you in the beginning. It's the biggest political mistake of our lifetimes, her selecting Walls to be VP in any case, but particularly over Shapiro. Yeah, so thank god for big favors, right eight five five or zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. We're talking about why the big swing eleven point swing in Trump's favor in the betting markets, which, first of all, they're not the best indicator, but why the big swing during the DNC. Would love your take on that. Why do you think Michelle Obama through Kamala under the bus during her speech in the way I've discussed. Let's go to the phone lines. We'll start with how about Fred, Fred and Longmant. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, I've known Dan and Ryan. I'd like to talk about Polish, but I'd go to one quick comment regarding what the Democrats are looking for and men. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger defined it as gurley Man, gurly Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't that snl Yes, right, But listen, I.
Speaker 8: Think that's what they're implying. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to go back to your topic of the earlier hour about Jared Polis. Yeah, okay, First of all, this is you guys probably know this, but your audience probably doesn't. Jared Polis was not his birth name. His birth name was Jared Schultz s C h U l t Z. It was his mother's name, who was Polish. And what I read was that when he was at Princeton University, he was trying to get a more favorable name for political purposes, and he liked his mother's name better, so he chose Polis. But also, the basis of the word polis is actually Greek and it means the term city state, and it's also the adjective basis for the word politics and politician. So when I look at Jared Polis or Schultz, I look at him as having changed his name because he wants to be in politics.
Speaker 2: Well that's deep, my friend, I to me, that doesn't say anything meaningful about him that he would do that, and tell me why you think I'm wrong on that if you do. But the reason we brought up police, and I want to get your take on this is I just wanted to have a little I told you so a moment because I've been telling everybody, hey, watch that Hick and Looper seed because it comes up in twenty six and Jared Polis, after he fails in his presidential aspirations, Jared Polis is going to try to knock out John Hickenlooper. And I think that's exactly what's happened here because Polis, as everyone knows, his term limited. He's up in twenty six and he has nowhere to go except into hicken Looper seed. And I think that that's exactly why hick and Looper surfaced yesterday. And thank god he's still alive, because we don't hear much from him or about him. He surfaced yesterday and said he's running again in twenty six. There, why do you think he did that. The only reason he did that was to just let people know that that no, he wasn't going to be run out. Now he needs to be run out. But then I don't think there's any doubt that police is targeting Nick can Looper Sive, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I totally agree with you, and I don't have a reason at all to disagree. The only reason I bring up the name about Polish is I think that he truly did when he was at Princeton, had a inkling that he wanted to be in politics, and with his mother's name being that related to politics, I think it just shows he wants to be a politician or in politics regardless of what. And you know, I think he's been the worst governor we've had, so I just want people to know a little more about his background and who he really is as a person.
Speaker 2: Well, Fred, appreciate the call. Thank you for that, my friend, and I do love Longmont, a lot of great memories there. But what I would say Ryan is hey, listen, I'll never criticize or begrudge anybody who grows up wanting to be president or anything like that. I think that's very admirable. And if the person happens to have opposite views of mine, well then I hope they fail because I don't want those bad policies to happen. But I admire anybody who grows up wanting to get into public service. I have no beef with that. You know. My beef is with police's policies and his dishonesty and the way he operates. And you know, my predictions about him have come true. Once he got outside of the Colorado bubble, the protective media bubble, once he got outside of the money bubble where you can't just buy everything he wants, he was going to flop. And that's not meant in a mean way. It's simply the reality. He's just like Bennett and Hick and Looper before him. They just live in that bubble. You know, we should be grateful that they do, because if they were actually super effective people, the damage that they do would be even worse.
Speaker 6: I think the broader point Fred was making that I'm picking up what he's putting down is Jared's always had his eyes on the prize, so to speak, like he's had that thought in mind of if I ran, or if I wanted to run, what would I run for?
Speaker 5: And therefore I.
Speaker 6: Agree Stylistically, Shuts versus Polis Polus is a more attractive name.
Speaker 5: I think it's it fits better.
Speaker 6: It's a little slicker and smoother to say so, I actually endorse that decision by him.
Speaker 2: And again I have no problem with him. Wanted to be president from the time he was born. I mean remember the day after he won the governor's race he registered through one of his companies, Polis. I've got no problem with those ambitions. I've got problems with lots of other things he does. Gary Hurt, wasn't he Gary Hartpence? I have no problem with him changing his name, you know, I have a problem with him doing some other stuff he did. Hey, when we come back, so much fun stuff to kick around. Why is Trump gaining so much in the betting markets? Also an encouraging poll from a far left polster that much more ahead? And why did Michelle till Kamala under the bus? You're on the Dan Capless Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Because if you do not have autonomy.
Speaker 3: Over this, over this, if you cannot control when and how you choose to bring your children into this world and how they are raised and supported, there is no American dream.
Speaker 2: How sad, how truly sad to see Oprah Winfrey descend to those depths. Right, she doesn't have to do that. She's got all the money in the world, she's been blessed with all this good fortune. She's maximized her God given talents. She doesn't have to descend to that kind of pandering to the abortion businessiness to the abortion industry. And she is so smart. She certainly understands that what she was saying is intellectually dishonest to the core, because as you heard her talk about, if you don't have control of this, she's referring to her body, and she knows this. The abortion issue isn't about her body. The abortion issue is about the other girl's body. The abortion issue is about the body of the person being killed. She knows that there's not one person on the planet who is trying to control Oprah Winfrey's body. There are a lot of people on the planet who are trying to save innocent lives, save innocent people from being killed. So yeah, I mean, just so sad that she would descend into that, And then I want to play cut ten to a broader point, is well, thank you, Ryan cut Ten. Oprah, the women and men who are battling to keep us from going back to a time of.
Speaker 3: Desperation and shame and stone cold fear. They are the new freedom fighters. And make no mistake, they are the best of America.
Speaker 2: See the opposite is closer to true right. So here's Oprah Winfrey, Oprah Winfrey, who is such in so many ways, such a successful, admirable person who happens to be African American. Oprah Winfrey praising the people who, like the plantation owners, view other innocent human life as property. She's praising them the people who want to legalize and keep legal and expand the legality of the mass killing of innocent human life. She wants to praise them as freedom fighters. Will remember the plantation owners said, this is all about freedom. You don't want a slave, don't have a slave. This is all about freedom, said those evil, insidious plantation owners. This is all about our freedom, our freedom to feed our family, our freedom to live as we want. That's why we can take this six year old black kid and separate them from his parents, and they didn't call him black kids. And that's why we can chain these people up and treat them as our property and rape them because of freedom in America to do what we want on our plantations. So Oprah Winfrey is now praising these people who facilitate the killing of six hundred thousand girls a year in America as freedom fighters. And the broader point is, you want to know you want to know why the betting market's not the greatest indicator, But you want to know why the betting markets have swung eleven points in Trump's favor since the start of the DNC. Well, there's no one reason. I'll tell you this. I bet one very big reason is their bizarre, surreal, slavish devotion to abortion on demand till the moment of birth, when every idiot understands that is, without questioning a child, you are dismembering. And the Democratic Party has spent all week glorifying that, to the point where Oprah Winfrey calls the people who execute that the greatest freedom fighters in America. Yeah, that turns off an awful lot of Americans, including an awful lot of Americans who want abortion to be legal under certain circumstances. But like Bill Maher said, they know it's killing and they don't want it glorified. They don't want it promoted, they don't want it celebrated. Yeah, the Democratic Party has gone so crazy, radically far left in its glorification of abortion. And Ryan, I think there's a psychological reason, because I have to believe that ninety nine percent of these lefties who are out there just celebrating the killing of girls right up to the moment of birth, they know it's wrong. They know it's wrong as a matter of medicine, they know it's wrong as a matter of basic biology, they know it's wrong as a matter of basic morals. They know it's wrong on every level, but they support it in order for their own gain, their own political gain, their own gain in society, so they can be part of certain industries or sectors of society. They're willing to support that for their own gain. So then to live with themselves because they're part of promoting something so horrible they can't even use the name for it anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, No, they didn't say it.
Speaker 2: They can't even use the name for abortion. No, it's reproductive rights because they know abortion's so hideous they can't even use the name. Well, here's my advice for them. When you can't even use the real name for something, you know it's wrong and you should be no part of it. How do they But I think these people, Ryan, I think what you're seeing in this bizarre display of worship of killing at the DNC, to the point where they brought in a wagon so they could kill people right at the DNC for free. I think what you're seeing is these people trying to convince themselves. They convince each other that hey, it really is all okay, and yeah, no, no, you're really not doing something evil, You're really doing something great. They're just trying to convince each other of that so they can live with themselves.
Speaker 6: How did we get dan from Bill Clinton's stated position in the nineteen ninety two race on this issue that abortions should be safe, legal but rare, to where they are now thirty years later, thirty two years later.
Speaker 2: Well, their own power, because what happened is the Democratic Party got perverted. The Democratic Party got perverted into a party that didn't have any core principles, just a collection of special interest groups gathered together to get and keep power. And then all of a sudden, the abortion industry after Roe, the abortion industry took on this enormous power. It's spinning off money, right, and then it was able to appeal to women who wanted that ability even more so, appealed to men who wanted the ability to use women for sex and then not be responsible for the children that resulted. And so it was able to the abortion. Big Abortion was able to parlay itself into this power group, and so they have, They, along with a couple of other special interests, have been able to dominate Democratic Party politics. And what you've seen it doing gradually over time is aborting the Democratic Party. And you see some up and downs, but if you look at the trend line, think about it if Trump, if we had had not had COVID and Trump got that second term, you know, imagine where we'd be right now. I mean, there was so much success going on there, and the Democratic Party was already trending down most places in this country. Think about the key swing states that are no longer swing states Florida and Ohio for example. You know, the Democrat path to victory is narrowing and narrowing and narrowing. So that's how I think we got to this point, and I think the American people have been have been pushing back against that, and that's why, in part I think we see this big swing in the betting markets toward Trump during the DNC eight four zero five A two five five the number tex da N five seven seven three nine. If you think I'm wrong about the reason, why do you think we've seen that swing? And we'll come back and also talk about, hey, did Michelle Obama throw Kamala under the boss, And we'll get to a texture who's upset with somebody else, not me. I always pronounce it right, mispronouncing Kamala's name. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: But they are doing so in trying to put forward male figures, Tim Walls being one of them. Doug m Hoff last night, who can speak to men out there who might not be the sort of testosterone Leiden, you know, a gun toting kind of guy who wants stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't take it anymore. That's the greatest thing I've ever heard. Right, here's Danna Bash on CNN admitting that that hain't Tim Waltz. Right. Tim Wallas' appeal is going to be limited to low testosterone guys. And she doesn't mean that literally, like go get a blood test means guys who don't fit the typical male image, right, And I guess so that's the new swing vote. Now she's just admitting Waltz is a failure. What I've been saying all along, biggest political mistake of our lifetime. I don't think the guys who don't appear like guys group is going to be the swing key group in this election. It's going to be working people and within that working men in the Upper Midwest, in the Blue Wall. And that's who jd. Vance was brought into appeal to, and I think it's doing it very well. That's who Harris purportedly brought in Waltz to appeal to and then realized he does not appeal to them. He didn't even win him in his home state. So thank god for small and large favors, including Kamala Harris as their nominee instead of one of the others they could have had, and including Tim Walls as the VP instead of Shapiro eight five z five eight two five five. So why is Trump gained eleven points in the betting markets during the DNC. I just hit in the last segment on one big reason, the glorification of abortion by the Democrat National Committee. I think that's really hurt them, particularly in the swing states. I think it cost them the election in sixteen. I think there are some other reasons as well, Brian. Did you see that lefty pole Center for Progress and they self identified they're a hard left polling organization. They've got a national right now, it's just a three point race for Harris, and keeping in mind that this point in sixteen and twenty, you know, I think Clinton I'm roughing it out, but I think Clinton in sixteen was probably up seven or eight. Biden was up seven, eight or nine at about this time in those cycles. So that's that's pretty encouraging.
Speaker 6: And it's offset by a right landing poll or Asthmus and reports which I'm not sure where you gauge them. According to Trafalgar, who you mentioned earlier, Robert Kahaley, but they have Trump up three up too, with Kennedy Stein West in the race.
Speaker 5: And it needs to be noted Dan that at.
Speaker 6: Noon our time tomorrow in Arizona, where Donald Trump will also be Robert F. Kennedy is going to make an announcement regarding his campaign. He has expected to drop out and endorse President Trump. So we'll see what effect that has on the polls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think that endorsement is certain at this point.
Speaker 5: I put it about eighty ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, I sure hope that happens. And how big an impact do you think that has?
Speaker 6: If it's a point even two, if it's even one, I think it has a dramatic impact. Dan in terms of the Upper Midwest states where we've seen the polling both in Wisconsin and Michigan. For whatever reason, RFK has taken a little bit more away from Trump than he did from Biden or Harris.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I think it can only be a plus. And let's hope. Let's hope that comes through tomorrow and the timing to be perfect, right right at the end of the DNC, because as we've been talking about, you know, the Trump campaign, though a pack has started to run, you know, some anti Harris ads in swing states, the Trump campaign has really been for a large part holding its fire until after the DNC, right, and then then it gets fun, right, because yeah, she'll probably get a little bump out of a DNC, though you would have expected more by now, but once political gravity takes over and her numbers start coming down, well, then what's to stop it. You got the debate out there on September tenth and Harris, recognizing she's going to be losing come October in all likelihood, has now reversed yourself and agreed to a second debate in October. But other than the debate, what stops that fall once her numbers start coming down.
Speaker 6: And one of the pole that just came in, Dan Harris ax, which I would say is somewhere in the middle, has Trump up to nationally and with the other candidates, Harris up won. So it's essentially a wash at this point. And like you said, this is what the full throttled support of won. The media, no interviews, no debates, no press conferences, and the DNC on full blast here for four days now.
Speaker 2: Well, Broan, and this we know right this, we know that if the national polling the horse race is anywhere even near even come election day, Trump wins because you've got so many of those Democrat votes just jammed into certain blue states. Let's go to how about Russ and Littleton. You're on the dan Kaplace Show.
Speaker 9: Welcome, Hi, Dan, How you doing living the dream?
Speaker 2: Think?
Speaker 9: Hey, great, me too, trying to but it seems like they're trying to take this pop thrown away now too. I mean it's dad enough, a white, straight Christian male as me and Ryan and call of you of course as well. Now they think ourosterone is uh is a problem. What are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing. They can pry it out of something, but they're not going to pry it out of me. So yeah, no, Russ appreciate the call. Take you that Russ is referring to that sound we played earlier, Dana Bash saying, well, Tim Watz was brought into appeal to the low team, man. I mean, it's really it's some of the craziest thing you've ever heard. And she had em Hoff as well, which is interesting since em Hoff reportedly got the babysitter pregnant from it in his first marriage. But what a nice concession there. Let's pop on Jack, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome up. Jack is gone. Jack never leaves us. But hey, now that we're talking about Dana Bash, Ryan, let me tie it into something else and that is okay. So Dana Bash out there. Obviously she's all about helping defeat Trump and that's why, you know, and the debate, that's why in the debate, Trump was given a fair opportunity and Biden was not protected because CNN and the rest of the left wanted Biden gone. They knew he was going to lose. But come this debate on September ten. I just want to say it early and often. Anybody who's sitting around thinking the Kamala is going to make a fool of herself on September ten is deluding themselves because the moderators will not let it happen. Will not let it happen. They are going to protect her no matter what it takes. So will America get a little glimpse of why the campaign's been hiding her and keeping her away from interview, Sure they will, but they already. Americans already know that from what they've seen for three and a half years. The key on September tenth is not sitting there waiting for Harris to get exposed. The key is for Donald Trump to impress. So it's all about Trump on September ten. And when we've got the eight Trump nothing better, and that's what we need. On September ten, Ryan, tremendous job as always, my friend, Thank you, Thank you to Kelly for her constant, unending aura that lightens and lifts every show. Hey join us tomorrow. It's going to be a blast. Kamala Harris tonight, can she rise to the moment? No, she can't because it's all fake. She didn't get a single vote. It's not real. We'll break that down tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.