Speaker 1: Old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because showtime is here.
Speaker 4: So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 4: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's show side.
Speaker 5: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny. This guy. Have you heard him. Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 6: Oh, I have found the reason. I know the plan. I know what Donald Trump is up to in California, and I know why he's doing it. And it's not about immigration. I'm going to tell you that and fell much more on today's Carrell cath But first, Gavin.
Speaker 2: Newston Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: I want to see. Oh, I want to say a few words about the events of the last few days. This past weekend, federal agents conducted large scale workplace raids in and around Los Angeles. Those raids continue as I speak. California is no stranger to immigration enforcement, but instead of focusing on un documented immigrants with serious criminal records and people with final deportation orders, the strategy both parties have long supported this administration is pushing mass deportations indiscriminately targeting hard working immigrant families, regardless of their roots or risk. What's happening right now is very different than anything we've seen before. On Saturday morning, when federal agents jumped out of an unmarked van near a home depot parking lot, they began grabbing people, a deliberate targeting of a heavily Latino suburb. A similar theme played out when a clothing company was raided downtown. In other actions, a US citizen nine months pregnant was arrested, a four year old girl taken, families, separated, friends quite literally disappearing. In response, every day, Angelino's came out to exercise their constitutional right to free speech and assembly to test their government's actions. In turn, the state of California and the City and County of Los Angeles sent our police officers to help keep the peace, and with some exceptions, they were successful. Like many states, California is no stranger to this sort of unrest. We manage it regularly and with our own law enforcement. But this again was different. What then ensued was a use of tear gas, flash bang grenades, rubber bullets, federal agents detaining people in undermining their due process rights. Donald Trump, without consulting California law enforcement leaders, commandeered two thousand of our state's National Guard members to deploy on our streets, illegally and for no reason. This brazen abuse of power by a sitting president inflamed a combustible situation, putting our people, our officers, and even our National Guard at risk. That's when the downward spiral began. He doubled down on his dangerous National Guard deployment by fanning the flames even harder, and the president he did it on purpose. As the news spread throughout La, anxiety for family and friends ramped up. Protests started again. By night, several dozen lawbreakers became violent and destructive. They vandalized property, they tried to assault police officers. Many of you have seen the video clips of cars burning on cable news. If you incite violence. I want to be clear about this. If you incite violence or destroy our communities, you're going to be held to account. That kind of criminal behavior will not be tolerated full stop. Already, more than two hundred and twenty people have been arrested, and we're reviewing tapes to build additional cases, and people will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Again, thanks to our law enforcement officers and the majority of Angelino's who p tested peacefully. The situation was winding down and was concentrated in just a few square blocks downtown. With that, that's not what Donald Trump wanted. He again chose escalation. He chose more force, He chose theatrics over public safety. He federalized another two thousand Guard members. He deployed more than seven hundred active US Marines. These are the men and women trained for foreign combat, not domestic law enforcement. We honor their service, we honor their bravery, but we do not want our streets militarized by our own armed forces. Not in La not in California, not anywhere. We're seeing unmarked cars, unmarked cars in school parking, lots, kids afraid of attending their own graduation. Trump is pulling a military dragnet all across Los Angeles. Well beyond his stated intent to just go after violent and serious criminals. His agents are arresting dishwashers, gardeners, day laborers, and seamstresses. That's just weakness, weakness masquerading as strength. Donald Trump's government isn't protecting our communities. They're traumatizing our communities, and that seems to be the entire point. California will keep fighting. We'll keep fighting on behalf of our people, all of our people, including in the courts. Just yesterday, we filed a legal challenge to Donald Trump's reckless deployment of American troops to a major American city. Today, we sought an emergency court order to stop the use of the American military to engage in law enforcement activities across Los Angeles. If some of us could be snatched off the streets without a warrant based only on suspicion or skin color, then none of us are safe. Authoritarian regimes begin by targeting people who are least able to defend themselves, but they do not stop there. Trump and his loyalists, they thrive on division, because it allows them to take more power and exert even more control. And by the way, Trump, he's not opposed to lawlessness and violence as long as it serves him. What more evidence do we need than January sixth, ask everyone take time reflect on this perilous moment. A president who wants to be bound by no law or constitution perpetuating a unified assault on American traditions. This is a president who, in just over one hundred and forty days has fired government watchdogs that could hold him accountable, accountable for corruption and fraud. He's declared a war, a war on culture, on history, on science, on knowledge itself. Databases quite literally are vanishing. He's delegitimizing news organizations, and he's assaulting the First Amendment threat of defunding them at threat. He's dictating what universities themselves can teach. He's targeting law firms and the judicial brands that are the foundations of an orderly in civil society. He's calling for a sitting governor to be arrested for no other reason than to, in his own words, for getting elected. And we all know this Saturday, He's ordering our American heroes, the United States military and forcing them to put on a vulgar display to celebrate his birthday, just as other failed dictators have done in the past. Look, this isn't just about protests here in Los Angeles. When Donald Trump sought blanket authority to commandeer the National Guard, he made that order apply to every state in this nation. This is about all of us. This is about you. California may be first, but it clearly will not end here. Other states are next. Democracy is Nextocracy is under assault before our eyes. This moment we have feared has arrived. He's taking a wrecking ball, a wrecking ball to our founding father's historic project, three co equal branches of independent government. There are no longer any checks and balances. Congress is nowhere to be found. Speaker Johnson has completely abdicated that responsibility. The rule of law has increasingly been given way to the rule of don The founding fathers they didn't lived and died to see this kind of moment. It's time for all of us to stand up. Justice brandeis you said it best. In a democracy, the most important office, with all due respect, mister president, is not the presidency, and it's certainly not governor. The most important office is office of citizen. At this moment, at this moment, we all need to stand up and be held to account a higher level of accountability. If you exercise your First Amendment rights, please please do it peacefully. I know many of you are feeling deep anxiety, stress and fear, but I want you to know that you are the antidote to that fear and that anxiety. What Donald Trump wants most is your fealty, your silence to be complicit in this moment. Do not give into.
Speaker 2: This. Not give it.
Speaker 6: There's a lot one back there. We will do that when we come back. And thank you Davin Newsom for that presidential speech.
Speaker 7: By the way, want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to Las Vegas, Nevada, where it's ninety seven degrees at ten fifty five in the morning. I am Corel, so very glad you're joining me today. That was my friend Gavin Newsom. And if Donald Trump wasn't afraid of Gavin, he should be because that speech was about as presidential as it gets. He looked like a president, he sounded like a president, he said presidential things, and he reminded us what a politician and a president is supposed to sound like. That's what a president supposed to sound like, not what Donald Trump sounds like.
Speaker 4: And I know what's going on here.
Speaker 6: Okay, And I have floated this theory to many people in politics and they have quietly, wholeheartedly agreed. Donald Trump is going to continue with this military chaos for the next three years. He is going to send troops into troubled areas. He's going to create chaos. Why so he can declare martial law. And once he declares martial law, there cannot be an election until marshal law is lifted. Donald Trump, this is his means to an end. His end is to stay in power. The way he's going to do it is over the next three years picking fights with people like California and declaring martial law and staying in power because there are not elections when there is marshal law. It happened, It's what Hitler did, It's what Stalin Mussolini. He is taking a playbook from history, and Congress, the Senate, and the people of the United States had better take heed because we are a closer right now to losing our democracy than we have ever been in our history. As a seated American president has a military parade this Saturday to celebrate his birthday like Kim Jong Um, while this unrest is going on in California. It's despicable. It is more than a basket of deplorables. It's several states filled with deplorables. Those deplorables call themselves maga. Hillary Clinton was completely right, Hillary Clinton, who won the popular vote, and I believe Kamala Harris, who won the popular vote, were completely right. And so what are we going to do about it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I do hope if you're able, you go out this Saturday and join in the protest.
Speaker 4: Stay safe, do not confront.
Speaker 6: Law enforcement, do what they ask you, don't get in their faces because that leads to trouble. Yesterday here in Las Vegas, Nevada, the number one TikTok influencer more followers than any TikTok influencer. An African American man from Africa was detained at our airport because his visa was one day past period, and that one day was because he could not get a flight until yesterday. And as soon as he could get a flight, he was going home. What did they do? They detained him for no reason. They then let him self deport, board the plane and go.
Speaker 4: He was leaving. They had no reason to detain him there.
Speaker 6: I would not come to America if I were from another country, and if I was an American, I would think twice before leaving. If you are of any other descent, if you are a Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Canadian, if you're in this country, and even if you're a naturalized citizen, I would be hesitant to go through customs. If you leave, you better just plan on staying where you are. It's a sad state of affairs, but it's what we've got. It's what we've got, and what we've got is trouble right here in River City with a capital T and that stands for Trump.
Speaker 4: And what do we do well?
Speaker 6: We protest, We make known our upset we vote in the midterms, call our Congress people, you know. Gavin Newsom pointed out Congress is remarkably absent from all of this.
Speaker 4: They are the lawmakers.
Speaker 6: Congress could start an amnesty program tomorrow that would end Donald Trump's illegal immigration rates. A majority of people in a recent survey thinks that Trump is going too far. Even if they agree with his deportation program, they think he is going about it the wrong way and setting very, very dangerous precedents. We are at a very scary time in this country, and I know you, like me, are losing sleep over this. I know you are angry, Sue Jaeger. I got your message. I know that you and your husband don't know what to do. I said this yesterday. We are all feeling very powerless. We don't know what to do. How do we stop the National Guard? How do we stop the Marines?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: How do we stop a totalitarian dictator from taking over the country When our politicians, outside of Gavin Newsom are being so compliant, when our Congress is laying down. This morning, Elon Musk apologizing to Donald Trump kissing the ring, saying his tweets went too far. Obviously, the Tesla board told him to make nice. So how do we the people? Well, one of the ways the founders gave us was peaceful protest. I know there are many planned for this Saturday, and if you are so inclined, go out and let the numbers swell. Is it going to really change anything? I don't know. I wish I knew. I would tell you the magic way to fix this. I don't know the magic way to fix it. I don't know if it's fixable. I don't know at this point. If the United States is irreparably lost, I don't know. It seems to be. But miracles happen, Okay, they do. Miracles happen, and so maybe, just maybe the midterms will turn things around. Maybe, just maybe even his supporters will see that he is an out of controlled, demented maniac. You know, he fell going up the State of Air Force one, And normally I wouldn't care about that. He's old, He's seventy eight, seventy nine years old. I wouldn't care about that. But they made so much fun of Joe Biden and picked on Joe Biden's age when it happened to Joe Biden, Trump.
Speaker 4: Fell going up the stairs.
Speaker 6: Any media reported, any media call him infirm, too old to be in office. No, Instead, the media is going to be there to celebrate his big military parade. He has bought the American media, he has intimidated the American media, and they have laid down to his call. That is the saddest thing watching ABC, CBS, NBC, watching them capitulate to this tyrant and this monster. That is the hardest thing to watch our mainstream media, which was our defender of democracy in some way, the freedom of the press.
Speaker 4: Watching them lay down. You know, Edward R.
Speaker 6: Murrow would not have laid down George Clooney's on Broadway and good Night and good luck they broadcasted on CNN. I think they did that as a reminder that once newspeople had integrity.
Speaker 4: They don't anymore. They simply do not.
Speaker 6: Now they're afraid of lawsuits, of losing access, and because of that they are not holding this man into account. It was refreshing to hear someone like Gavin Newsom come forward and make a speech that was presidential, to make a speech that clearly outlined the problems and.
Speaker 4: The solutions going forward.
Speaker 6: We deserve so much better than what we have We being the seventy million Americans that did not vote for Donald Trump, We being all American and that includes Maggan.
Speaker 4: Maggot, you deserve so much better than this man. You think your need. He's not. He's pandering to you for your money?
Speaker 6: Is your vote?
Speaker 4: Will we come back? Is it okay to have fun? Vale Carrell here?
Speaker 6: And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram.
Speaker 4: And don't forget the website that's.
Speaker 6: Had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and support the show through Patreon at patreon dot com. Forwards last, really, Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 4: And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Alexa's amazing. You know.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you want to tune out, right, I did this morning.
Speaker 4: Don't you know we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about a rare elution.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a whisper.
Speaker 1: Don't you know we're talking about a revelution. It sounds like a whisper while we're standing in the welfare lines, beating down the doorways of those armies of Salvi, wasting time him the unemployment line, leaking around, waiting for her promotion. Don't you know we're talking about a rare elution. It sounds like a whistler.
Speaker 8: Poor people going to rise, Jake Woods there, poor people going to rise and take Woods there.
Speaker 4: And you know you better run run run run run, run, run, run run run run run.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: Hey, that song that album so relevant in these times. And this morning I listened to the whole thing from beginning to end, Tracy Chapman talking about a revolution fast car name of the album, and I went to the park and spoke with people who said, I'm turning off the news. I can't do it any more. It's America is making me miserable. America is making me miserable. It's making you miserable. And I don't know if my job every day should be to stand here and reiterate the misery and rechannel the outrage. I'm really thinking of totally retuning the show and just becoming because you all know how I feel politically. You all know how angry and upset I am. Along with you, we all are. You all know this. So what if I change my focus of the show to be travel, lifestyle, dining, vegan cooking, everything except politics. Oh, we could talk about it briefly while in the kitchen or while out traveling, or interview people on the streets about it while out in the world, but not stand here for thirty minutes every day and go down that political rabbit hole of anger and frustration. Is it wrong today's world to want to just be happy?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: You think about immigration? Donald Trump was president prior Okay, he had four years. Did he fix the immigration system in four years?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: His answer was a wall, a wall that neither worked nor got built. It was ineffective, and he didn't change any of the real policies. He didn't hire more judges to get the asylum the weight from eleven years down to you under a year. He didn't do anything to really change the immigration system. He is as much a failure at immigration reform as any other president.
Speaker 4: Of course, he won't tell you that.
Speaker 6: And if Gavin Newsom is to be arrested for the chaos in California, then Donald Trump is to be arrested for the chaos on January sixth. But neither him nor MAGA can figure that out. But you can, and you have. I see you in the chat. I see Phineas at YouTube dot com, really correl, I see accountability who. I had a wonderful lunch with fabulous man, very smart here Gay. I would have dated him. He was that smart, that intelligent, that quest for knowledge, very interesting person.
Speaker 4: I see all kinds of people. Jim Schnabel, you all know everything.
Speaker 6: So this morning I thought to myself, I would rather do a show today and just play Tracy Chapman's album and give you all an escape that is relevant. Every song on that album is relevant to today's times. Every song across the lines, Who would dare to go over the bridge, over the track separate white from blacks?
Speaker 4: Last night I.
Speaker 6: Heard the screaming, loud voices behind the wall, Another sleepless night for me. Won't do any good to call the police, Always come late, if they come at all.
Speaker 4: Life.
Speaker 6: I've always wanted life, I'll never have. I've been working for somebody else until I'm in my grave. I've been bleeding all the misfortune for mountains, all mountains of things.
Speaker 4: The entire album.
Speaker 6: I thought, you know, I'd like to do a show where I could just come out today and say I'm gonna let Tracy Chapman speak for me today. Is it wrong in this time in America to want to say to yourself, I don't want to be a part of this. Let the world collapse, I will. I'll just have my own little bubble and be happy in it. Millions of people are doing it online influenzas who are fitness influencers or travel influencers or beauty influenzas. They're making a ton of money and they're not talking politics at all. They're just ignoring it and people are glonging to them because of it. You can get this show from David Packman, from Stephanie Miller. Not with me, but you can get that point of view. Maybe I should start focusing on things to make you happy, because that's what I want most in my life. I want you to be able to find some happiness.
Speaker 4: I want you to laugh.
Speaker 6: And be able to find some joy even as this dictator makes his moves. Because you and I we can't stop him. We can support people like Gavin Newsom. We can support politicians that want to stop him. We can show up at rallies and have our physical body be a show of support by being there, and we can donate to all the right causes. But that's it. That's what we can do. None of us can take him out of office. None of us can start impeachment proceedings. We can't do that. We can call and say that we want that to be done. But after we do our part as a good citizen, shouldn't we go back to the declaration life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. We don't really have a life right now. Donald Trump is depriving us life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. I think I want to concentrate on those things. On my show, I do. I think I want to concentrate on dogs, you know, on the things in life that make us smile, because as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing but tragedy coming out of Washington, DC. Tragedy and watching something you love, like America crumble in front of you. That's heartbreaking. And you can't live every day with a broken heart. It doesn't. Well, you can, and a lot of us do. But you've gotta be able to find some joy. Maybe the thing that I'm missing on my show maybe, and I'd love to hear your thoughts is joy. I really I kind of want to step away from the whole Trump thing now. I do because I want you to be happy. I want to be happy. I want you to think. There's so much else going on in the world right now to explore breakthroughs in longevity, breakthroughs in science. Break Yes, not here, we're killing all of them. We just fired the whole panel of vaccine people. I mean, oh and yesterday, by the way, the Trump administration has defunded the nine eight to eight suicide prevention line. When it comes to LGBTQ people, I'm not making this up. They want gay teens to die, so I want them to die. I want Trump to die today of a stroke, a heart attack, whatever, an aneurysm. I don't want him killed. I don't want him assassinated, but I want nature to take it out blood clot because he wants gay teens to die. They announced yesterday they are defunding the part of the suicide Prevention Hotline nine eight that references kays and lesbian when they're the number one group of youth that commit philicie, they're evil. Maybe we should just keep giving them all of our offer. I am carell either.
Speaker 9: You want to be fun to herd you buddy, I'm not gonna think I'd never call for assassination of anybody I don't don't find, but I sure do wish cholesterol to kick in something blood claud cholesterol andorism.
Speaker 2: Bloodcasting from a completely different point of view, Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service.