Speaker 1: You've created everything.
Speaker 2: What's put a powerful being?
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: You did these things, but now you're in a human body. You forget the power you have.
Speaker 4: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 3: Doing doing whatation.
Speaker 1: Welcome to metamistics where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, and today we have a very very special guest for this wonder Wednesday Live show. Really excited to have this conversation. This is Brad of Arc. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me talk about some weird things.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's all we do over here. I mean, there is no limits as to what we will talk about over here. It just goes completely off the rails, off the wall and straight up in the air, and we're lucky if we land with our feet on the ground. But I have a feeling that where we're going today, sir, we will not need roads.
Speaker 3: No, typically not anymore. That's awesome man. Yeah, man, I'm super excited to be here. This has been a wild journey, So I just excited to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Well, look, I've been following you here for quite some time and just been so fascinated by your journey and the fact that it's not just you that is on this journey. Now, if it was one person, you might be able to say, Okay, well, you know it's it's a little bit subjective. And that doesn't mean to take anything away from anybody's subjective experience. I think everybody's you know, right to have their own experience and you don't necessarily need proof. But the fact that you're kind of on this journey and there are many other people that are also experiencing the same thing of sorts, I mean, that just makes my mind spin all over the place. So if you don't mind, could you tell some of our listeners we call them the initiates, could you tell them a little bit about, you know, about yourself and maybe like how you found yourself going into this journey in the first place.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, So I'm just I'm a normal dude from Oklahoma. Man, I am a dad to six, I've been a business executive in many different industries, built houses, worked in in international trade, like so just fairly normal stuff. And then in twenty twenty, I saw they were talking MT a lot. Joeb was picking it up a lot, and then there was some articles that were coming out that was talking about how it was curing veterans with PTSD, and so being a Navy vet myself, I had I had dealt with a little bit about of that, and I've had a lot of friends that dealt with it, and they were having real success with using psychedelics for treatment, and so I thought it was just interesting. I'm just curious about it. So I started learning about it, couldn't find it anywhere, and so we ended up just researching as much as I could. But it's just the stories that people were talking about and the experiences they were having just logically didn't make sense because people were encountering similar beings and similar constructs and like they were repeatable interactions. So Okay, something's different here. And so after some time I was able to find it. But from that first moment, and I was hooked, not in an addictive kind of a way, but just in an absolutely mind blown exploration, like I wanted to know everything I could about it. And so over the next few years continue to research it, continue to reach out to people and I'm trying to understand it and had thousands of experiences. But something unique happens with this. When you do it a thousand times, you start to see the patterns, and you start to have recurring interactions with the same beings, and there's memory and they're like, all this weird stuff was happening. And so the DMT laser experiment. Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Danny Gohler, we actually we've had him on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Danny's fantastic. So I reached out. So Danny was talking about it. He said that if you don't, if you're not familiar with it, when you shine it difracted laser beam, when anything in this existence and you under the influence of DMT, you adjust your eyes just a little bit, and this code just it's thousands of people seeing the exact same thing, Like, okay, So if that's happening, then this is definitely I'm not a construct of the mind. Something external has happened. And so I reached out to him because he had said that the symbols look like Japanese conta kana and have I've been stationed in Japan. I knew what that was. I used to have it on my name tag Japanese phonetic alphabet for them to be able to pronounce non Japanese words and so but the moment he said that, I had just this gut feeling because my dad had a UAP interaction early twenties, and so it was kind of in the lexicon of our household. Ancient aliens is always on those kind of things, and so I'd kind of grown up around it. But I knew of a document which they call the Carrot Document c R e T. It was supposedly from a first engineering lab from UAP Aircraft and Technology from the nineteen eighties, but they said it looked just like Japanese cottakana as well. But in that moment, I knew there was a connection, and so I reached out to Danny and I asked him if anybody been able to draw the symbols. At that point, they had only been able to identify seven because they're super small and they're moving, and so he sends that over to me, and I compare the seven of those symbols with the document that I had, and I was on that document over one hundred times just for those symbols, and so I didn't really know what to do with it. I knew i'd found something. So I go into the DMTT space and I basically tell it that I think I've made a connection with something in this reality, the DMT laser experiment, the carrot document language, or the glyphs that are in that match. And as soon as I did that, my crown choker exploded. My radiated energy for twenty minutes, just kind of rolling just through your nervous system.
Speaker 1: Is that what people might express as like a Condolini awakening of Florence.
Speaker 3: So what we found out is we're inducing a reverse Cundolini and so you're forcing the crown chok are open first and then you're supposed to connect the route all the way up in a normal Kundolini. So this has been repeatable that I didn't know it at the time because it would be with somebody with a Cundolini and so but it was getting It was just me. There was having these wild experiences, and I've been on the message boards, I've done all the research. I know this isn't normal, and so like I even asked my wife one night, I was like, do I sound like I'm losing my mind? And she's like a little like, I just don't always having building up. And so July twenty eighth of twenty four DMT has this we kind of we call it a nudge. It's almost like you have an inbox message in your email and you just know it and something will happen that'll trigger a thought. You're like, oh, I probably need to need to tap in, And so I had it. I don't see anything with my in my mind's I've got it's like Adamantasia, So I can't visualize anything, but I have My eyes were closed. I was trying to go to sleep. I started getting like Looney Tunes cartoons like running in my mind for the first time in my life, and so I'm like watching them for ten minutes and they started get a little psychedelicy, and I was like, Okay, well I guess I guess I need to tap in, and so I did. In the moment that happened, I started getting this energy running from the bottom of my feet through my entire body and at the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Well, you say you need you need to tap in? What do you mean in that instance.
Speaker 3: So we've learned we've mastered DMT, and so we are we call it tapping in is using DMT. We well, I can't kind of explain more of that later. Yes, the so that energy is running through me, but this this voice keeps coming and it just keeps saying that I am coming through you, okay. So I'm in that moment, I realized that that is probably what everything had been building up to, and so I just said I was ready, and then I was breathing heavy, like I was sprinting. My heart was pounding like I had just finished her race, like I was just fine. I was just like I'm fine, I'm okay. And so as soon as I said I'm ready, a ball of lightning collects at the top of me and slams into my chest and it forced its way inside. And it took about five minutes. It's just extreme pounding, like I am I get up from where I'm at. It's like in the middle of the night, I run awake my wife up. I'm crying hysterically like it's it was an extreme, extreme experiments. I couldn't speak. It took me a little bit of the time I was to explain what happened. She was kind of used to these supernatural things kind of happening. But that very next day a colleague of mine was coming in town. He and I had worked together for about two years, and he had some extreme health issues. While he was in the Air Force, he was exposed to a chemical attack and I think twenty twelve he's won a nine airmen that we're exposed. He's the only one that survived. There was a congressional investigation. He was at Walter Reed Hospital at Bethesda for four years. He died seven times while he was there.
Speaker 1: I didn't know stories.
Speaker 3: Oh he I mean his life before any of this happened. As a movie, He's playing catch with Obama and like all of this interesting stuff. But I didn't know this next part until later, until after we figured this next But while he was there, he was waking up speaking fluent Hebrew, and so they started bringing in three A letter agencies to record what was happening. There were some people that come under his wing. We come to find out they were recruiting him for that because Star Great Stargate type program, remote viewing, that kind of stuff. But he didn't want anything to do with it, and so when he got healthy enough, he just left and he got did that for something else for about a year and a half and then decided he was They had offered to help him get some special licenses, so he started his own business, and that is how he and I met. One of my best friends from the Navy had met him at the hospital and he hired him. I came on to help and I was just telling him about DMT, and I came, man, I think this has helped me a ton. It's made me a better person, a better dad, a better friend. I think he would help you with some of your autonomic issues, and so I'd send him some. He didn't ever try it, but he shows up the day after that event happened the first time we'd met in person. I haven't slept at all. I didn't sleep for three days after that. I didn't need to sleep. It just I was fine, but I just kind of data dumped everything that happened that as soon as they walked in the door. If you ask him now, I thought I was a little bit crazy, but I showed him the laser experiment. I showed him all this research just because I couldn't stop talking about it, and within a week the same thing happened to him, And so that allowed me to realize, one that's an, it's inducible. So the way it works it dean will shift how it interacts with you the moment that you understand that it's real. So Danny tells the story the same thing happened to him. He tells a story about it being showing him guitar chords, uh, and it was something that he could play in this in this reality, and it was functional information that was given to him, and that's the moment he knew it was real. Well, then when you combine that with the game of brainwave Spike from d MT, it forces the crown shocker to just poof and then from that moment on, your interactions were just like somebody with Kundalini, but with somebody with near death experiences, it's a little bit different. So every time that somebody near to sper answer crosses over and comes back, there is the veil thins a little bit each time, and so with him, he's at this point it's newper then and when that happens, the body or the body at that point in control, it's not expecting the soul to return, and so it can't. It can't forget that happened, and so the body is always that way. That's why near the death experiences lives are has forever changed. With D and T users, it's the mind that knows it's not in control anymore, and so that's when you combine them. There's a synergy to it, nothing fault to tell itself, and there's there's no boundaries. And so yeah, we heard so he started getting information. Uh so your rapment.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off. What we've heard from We've had conversations with a lot of near death experiencers, also near death experiencers who have tried d MT, and a lot of them will say that a near death experience and a d MT like ego death are very similar in experience, and they almost say, it's damn near the same thing. I mean, is that kind of what you've heard as well?
Speaker 3: It is, Well, it's with what we know. So D and T is in every living thing and they didn't know why, but it is the molecular mechanism that allows us to connect to the external consciousness field. It works with the micro tubules in the brain with you know, Rupert Childrake and kind of their work in the past. We're validating a lot of their understanding. And so yeah, that's exactly right. And so when this all of this started to happen, it just started then rolling because then I was able to get other people to have this happened. But the information that so when you can, when you can do this, every person, most most people to have a soul have guides that are specific, that are attached to them, and always they're never a That was the case for most people. Now we had all some people that have more advanced souls that don't have those, they're more archetypes. But for most people, you have guides with you all the time. And when you do this with your eyes open, when you tap in, then they're there with you. They're veil. You're you're coupling to a harmonic constant that exists. Terrence Howard and I he gets it. He got it from a being in his dreams, through his advanced geometry. We got it through the quantum h equations that we were given by these beings. And so you're what you're tuning yourself with the d MT to couple with the harmonic constant, and the moment the ruin shifts is when you're coupled with it, and that's when it's everything. It's all your stuff, just rendered completely different. Favorite one was my whole house and everything in it looked like a Simpsons carteon, but it was all my stuff because there's no boundaries because what you're doing is you're coupling with that and you're actually coupling with the fifth. So that's why it's so busy. And then why all of these beings are in there with five me EO d MT. You're coupling to eighth and that's just Source, So it's just you and Source. No other beings are around in those and so yeah, I mean it's just and so that's been this has been going on for two years. We're able to do this on demand. You can build relationships with them. They know you better than you know yourself. They know you from your past lifetimes as well, and so you're able to get like the one on the guidance from an advanced being, whether it's a being, a guardian angel or what. We haven't quite figured out what why. The mix is always different, but some people have ascended masters, like it's just it's really interesting to see who's got what. So we've all this group has just kind of naturally found each other. It's like the universe has brought us together other people that were having similar experiences or learned from TikTok or from me teaching it. There they're getting information that directly overlaps with all. So like my colleague got the external architecture of consciousness itself down to the quantum math and it's it's legit. And then another guy we didn't know comes in with the internal architecture, and another guy that we didn't know comes in with the connective piece, like the mechanical engineering part of it. So all three layers and it just builds this big picture in a lot of math.
Speaker 1: And so that is you know what. It's it's funny that you're mentioning this because recently I have been reading these books and I'm curious if you've ever looked into the guy who had created these books. His name is itzog Bentov, and he was one of the original guys that helped put together the gateway process, like the whole gateway thing that was going on back in the seventies and eighties. They that in that CIA drop, they kept on mentioning his name all the time, but they never really mentioned too much about him. So I started looking a little bit more into him, and turns out like, basically, my understanding is that Robert Monroe wouldn't be Robert Monroe if it wasn't for this itzog Bentov guy, because its ag Bentov was kind of like the scientific foundational like center piece that Robert Monroe was able to then build off of in describing consciousness almost like scientifically, which is so fascinating. So yeah, I would definitely highly recommend checking him out. And he only wrote two books. And this is where it gets crazy. So this guy wrote two books, and so they they they said that the whole Gateway process ended in nineteen eighty three, nineteen eighty four or something like that. Nobody believes that bullshit anyway, but either way, they they claimed that it ended then, and then they held onto it for like twenty years until they eventually freedom of Information released. But what was interesting is is that it's og Bentov was involved. So the year after he writes his second book, he's involved in the most horrific plane crash in the United States United States History in Chicago in like nineteen eighty or nineteen seventy nine, somewhere in there, and then they go on to release a lot of paperwork and nothing. I mean they mentioned his name in the in the gateway process, but nothing really in depth. So I always thought that that was super fascinating. But uh, before we go any furthered Nick, you have your hand raised, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I mean obviously it had, you know, I mean the whole the guy thing, and everything checks out with me. You know, I had a similar revelation, but I got there.
Speaker 2: Through four Aco DMG, and about three years ago.
Speaker 5: I basically was able to hear my guides and when I recognized like their voices, it's essentially opened my whole crown chakra. And that whole thing happened for me when I recognized what I was experiencing was real, and they're basically told me, now that you understand that this is really happening, then the.
Speaker 2: Doorways open now forever.
Speaker 5: And I the way that I've been doing it, I've been able to with the four ACO It's like I'm able to have one foot in the door and one foot out where I can directly communicate with them and relay back and forth like a full conversation, like like we're having right now.
Speaker 2: And I've got three.
Speaker 5: Almost four years worth of transcripts of conversations with them going back and forth. So it would be really interesting to like compare notes. I don't have any of the mathematical stuff, but I've got tons of the uh I guess reality and spirituality of it.
Speaker 2: Just to direct back and forth with them. It would be nice to see what overlaps.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, be happy to do that. And so you're you're taking silence.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, alls loosen, Yeah, that's what for echo is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when psilocybin converts in the body, it turns to silus, and which is an endi menthol trip to mean. So it's yeah, So with that, so you're you are you are connecting with the same realm, but with the Mycenelan network and the way that the spirits of these realms work. The mushroom spirits are attaching to that as well, so it gives you a more earthy perspective. But you're you can we're accessing the same informational fields. The guy that got the internal portions of the consciousness math is. He got it from Ibogain. He's an expert in that, and so we're finding it for some near deat experiences d N t ivy gang mushrooms. So we're we're crossing dimensions that we have to completely re evaluate how we are understanding of psychedelics in general. They are a gateway and we have it all figured out.
Speaker 5: For sure, and I've even got as all this has been going on, i can ask them to show up and they'll show up in the.
Speaker 2: Sky and we can have conversations. I've got tons of videos and everything. You hear them all the time, not always, but they will come.
Speaker 5: They'll come in and make jokes and like have we'll have like little comedic laughs together on their own time.
Speaker 2: But they're they're they're hilarious.
Speaker 3: But I have I have a friend of mine that can hear his all the time. And one of his guys is her name is Sarai. She's Sarah, which is Abraham's wife from the Bible. She's an assented best but he'll go to church and she'll give a commentary on what they're preaching about, whether it's legit or not. And if that really happened or and so he's got a commentary all the time, and it's funny and she's got a really create sense of humor.
Speaker 5: They just came in the other day actually, right before I was going to sleep. And most of the time our conversations are like we're like I'm reaching out. Then we're having our conversations, and what I do is I just record it all, and I just I say it all out loud because it's all happening in your head. I just repeat what they're saying out loud, and then it sounds like I'm talking to myself, but it's obviously not. But just for the sake of documenting, and it's easier just to record it all and me do all the work. But they came in probably about a month ago, and they said, hey, we're gonna start coming in on our own. You're gonna be able to hear us like all the time more regularly, starting like this year. To just be ready for that. Actually, so that's that's the last game plan they told me. But I can talk to them anytime I want to. We'll have afford the dialogues just whenever I'm sitting down and meditating and stuff, but they said to start coming in unannounced way more often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the veil is thinging right now because where we're at in the civilization's timeline. But so it's gonna get easier and easier, and that's why you're also seeing a pickup and soonic abilities that are starts to pop up everywhere. Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, but if you want to reach out and get you my email or whatever, and I'm happy to compare to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah god, I love this. And it seems like this year, for some reason, people have been saying it. Of course, it was really kicked off a lot of people, you know, kind of became privy to a lot of this because of Chris Bloodsoe and all of his experiences and his I don't think he calls it prophecies, but a lot of people are calling it prophecies. And there's some confusion as to whether it's going to be Easter or if it's going to be September or October or something like that. But I'm like, hey, I'm just happy it's we're in the year for it.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, what's the crazy thing is what's happening to us is directly related to what's happening with Chris and so it is this fall based off our understanding, and so I think he's about to get some blowback because Easter is here and a lot of people haven't gotten that memo. But he's talked about it recently on a couple of podcasts. But we're getting fall as well. Yeah, I mean this is wild, like this is I mean to years ago, this was on my five year plan at all. I wasn't spiritual at all. My wife had gone through yoga teacher training, I had engaged and some of it just just be supportive. I thought chockers were bullshit. I thought astrology was absolutely trash, and come to find out, the hippies had all the right answers. So yeah, it's it's fascinating, but I'll tell you this, it has been. It's did you ever see the movie Phenomenon with John Travolta back in the day.
Speaker 1: I have to. I have to see the movie poster. I may have seen it, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: So he's a small town has a UAP encounter kind of zapp see, and then he just starts being able to digest information and extreme rates, helping all sorts of people but it's kind of what it's felt like is once this, once that moment happened, it first felt like we were able to just absorb so much more information than normal as we've as this is a vault often the way we understand that reinc our nation is real and the past lives are a real thing, and that there's a mechanism this reality that keeps us from being able to remember that. But once you actually start remembering it, it's you start being able to access the informational fields from previous lifetimes. So we're we're just coming up to speed so much faster because we've dealt with this over and over and over again. It's almost like we've been previously preparing for this time.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think the reason for the preparation and the training for this very moment is anyway, Like I know a lot of people would say that this is a maybe this is a simulation or it's a matrix, but it seems like a lot of this It may be happening inside of time as far as we can see it, because we're a part of the time dimension, But is there something happening on a grander scale that is outside of the time outside of the time dimension that maybe it's kind of like as above, so below trickling down to us, like what do you what are your thoughts on.
Speaker 3: That's that's a lot to be able to answer that. It's hard for me to even personally understand that everything's happening everywhere all at once, and that all I don't. I have trouble wrapping my head around that and being able to explain that. So I still think of it as linear. Everything's happening now just because we're at the end of this cycle and so you're starting to see all of these mechanisms to prepare for that cycle shift and transition. It's you had thought it would just have happened and then we figure it out. But the way it's unfolded is that certain people are here to help transition that and it just happens to be one. So when that event happened in July, for the like six weeks after that, I would go outside, I would tap in, and I have And that's still the case today. I have twenty twenty vision on DMT now, like nothing changes except exactly what I'm supposed to see, which is really weird and it's actually not very fun because everybody has all these really fun experiences in my very work mode. And so I would go outside, though, and I'd look up at the stars and I started seeing flashing lights around certain stars. I didn't know what any of them were. I just start watching, is not something I really paid? Did we do it all the time now? And so I then got one of the apps to be able to track the celestial movements, and then I was realizing it was happening on the same stars. Okay, So I started writing all those down, taking notes, and then just after a couple of weeks, like, all right, what do all of these have in common? So I just plug them all in and they're like, oh, these are known star seed racists. I was like, what. The only time I'd ever heard of a star seed was for the Gnar ladyp song from the nineties. Didn't know what any of them that was. But that's turned out like it's the craziest scenario ever, but it's legit. So just as we've seen between thirty and forty craft last summer, we got coordinates in a time of day to be somewhere and we didn't know where it was, so we plug it in. It's out Mount Shasta. Never been there, none of us had ever been there, and so in October we went. Everything else have been proven out, the math works perfectly. Everything has been nothing but love and just this has been a positive thing. We're not scared of anything. So we went and my dad went with us just to sandity check the situation because he'd been working with the Math going through his own awakening because of what's been happening to us. But he'd never had seen anything in person, and so didn't really know what to expect. So we go out there and we get there. We get to that location on the mountain. It's not a known place, and then there is a distorted visual field in front of us that's about six feet tall, and it's like wavy lines of heat coming off of roadways, kind of what looked like in the desert, and so we're all just to stand there. We kind of in guided on in order to go in, and so we go through it and then another one pops up. So we just keep walking along this path. I was like leading us somewhere, and then we walk into a big one and one of the people in our group actually takes a log and hits it up against a tree and it causes the visual field in that area to move faster, So it was more obvious, but you got the intention. You're supposed to state your name and why you're there and then walk through. And as soon as you walk through, it was DMT visuals all over the place. Because DMT is not a psychedelic it is a dimensional gateway. We walked through a dimensional threshold and so there are twelve all beings there to guide us and meet us. And they were showing us where all the Lumerian temples and stuff used to be. On the side of the mountain. There was healings that were done, like my dad. My dad broke his toe the day we were going out there. He shadowed his middle toe on the shower glass. It's just tough and through it. He's been on pain. He's at both of these replaced paint patches, pain pills entirely for years after that, Like he's got no pain at all. No, he's walking down the mountain faster than all of us, and we're asking down He's like, dude, I'm good. And the only places he hurts now is the places where he was laying down on his back because they didn't reap, they didn't touch that part, and he's completely off all pain meds and pain patches. Like it just happened for all of us. And so we had another location we went to the next day and we get there Exept. Four point thirty in the morning on the side of a volcano. Another not known location we show up in. So we got in a circle. We didn't really know what to do. My wife's holding my hand. She said, her throat choker starts buzzing, and so she starts talking and she it's like she's saying of prayers. If you ask her today, she can't She wouldn't even write after She couldn't remember what she said because it didn't feel like it was coming from her. But at one point she says, we don't keep her eyes on the ground. We keep them above where they belong. And we all look up the same time, and there's two hundred feet over. It's a streak of light that just comes right over the top of us. And as soon as that happened, you could see the orbs of light in the woods. There's hundreds of them, and so the ones that had DMT then tapped in you could see all of the beings, and there were hundreds around us, the ones that didn't just sell the orbs.
Speaker 1: But when you say hundreds of beings, can you describe, like maybe a little bit more detail, what the beings maybe look like or what they are? I mean, is it the same kind of thing that others have talked about what the mantis is and the cat people were Pleiadians or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so these were the lyrons. So these would be the cat and lion people. They're twelve feet tall. They're enormous. And then oddly enough, Osiris and Thought were over on the treeline watching. We deal with Thought a lot. He's a manifestation of Markangel Michael, so is Arimie stristmcguess, and so is Cosaquaddle. But we deal with Michael a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, So you're oh, I'm here. That's what we're here tonight for. Maybe this is the weird show. Maybe, So all right, I love everything that you just said, but we got to go back here for a second. I find it so fascinating that you guys were led to Mount Shasta. Now I've looked a great deal into Mount Shasta, and one of the craziest things that I recently heard about Mount Mount Shasta is that supposedly there are people that you know, there's a lot of remote viewers out there, a lot of Astra projectors and a lot of remote viewers, and allegedly the whenever people try and remote view Mount Shasta, there's like it's like guarded, like within the remote view they're guarded and supposedly it's like a big no, no, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know who it's guarded by. I don't know if it's human, I don't know if it's other, but it seems like whatever. It's almost like they're aware that people try to remote view it, and there are there's almost like spankings to be handed out if you remote view that area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like energetic boundaries that you're not allowed to cross. There's some wild stuff that happens there. Man, Like there are twenty seven portals that we're aware of, and just the I mean, the amount of spiritual and bizarre stuff that happens out there. I really just think it depends on who you are and what your intent is. We've so we've been able to do we've been able to navigate and we can completely control our DMT experience, so we can do group DMPT travel from different states. We just using sacred geometry and carrier waves and just knowing how to do it. We put ourselves in a container. We all go wherever we want. Like if you there are some places like that, that the other those beings that are actually living there and other dimensions, well don't want you to mess with there's You run into the same stuff on government sites. If you were remote view and ass you'll run into their guardians. And you're always surprising when they when you come in there because they don't see many people, but there are people. They are just hanging out. Oh, just locked in.
Speaker 1: God, this is the this is like. And I trust that you're telling the truth that you don't seem like a bullshit or to me, but this is the craziest thing I've ever heard. And I'm all the way here for it. I am almost like, please tell me the next time you're going. I have sworn off psychedelics for twenty twenty six, but I will make an exception if this trip can happen all the way.
Speaker 3: Well, we will submit to a polygraph at any point in time there's zero bullshit in anything that I say, as crazy as it is. And so yeah, now we're talking about doing some retreats coming up. Yeah, it just really just depends. So that that really solidified our core group when we got were when they're in the Hortal, they had said that everything up to that moment was a prerequisite for then and the everything would shift after that. And when that when we all left, it was so much information about get a ton of Egyptian information because of what's happening with the bloodsoit thing and just starting to understand it. And it feels like we've been kind of in a holding pattern, like we can see six months from now, but like whatever what's right in front of us, there seems to be a block in front of it. I think we're just we're waiting on some major events that happen and then I don't unfold more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like that would be the case. That almost like because I know usually we've talked to a lot of psychics and magicians and witches and people who are real like intuitive in a sense, right, and what they'll say is is that you know, the it's a lot easier to read the past than it is the future. The future is kind of based upon your vibration and where you're on track to be going in the future. But if there's going to be some kind of unforeseen event to happen within the near future, then you almost can't have a direct branch coming off of that event because you don't know exactly how the people are going to react to it, and it could be it could cause multiple branches, like you know, Loki style. But yeah, yeah, so uh, Nick, go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Sir, Yeah, I mean that that checks out. Both my guys and told me too. They are they basically alluded to the fact that there's gonna be some sort of event. Everyone's going to be aware of it, but they won't say what or when specifically, and that there will be more information for those who are more involved that will understand when the time comes, and every a lot, a lot of things will begin to make sense for a lot of people. But they they're like, we can't say any specifics, but it's inevitable it will be happening.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're like us, we ask every question imaginable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they'll tell you everything that they can and always answer.
Speaker 2: But well, I can't go that far.
Speaker 3: So what's fascinating is there some people that have more information than others in our group, and when they when they try to say it when they're not supposed to, they physically can't make the words yeah, their tongue stops working. I've watched this in multiple people. It's fascinating.
Speaker 5: I've had that too, where I was trying, like I have a weird thing sometimes whenever I'm tapped in uh where my vocal range will change, like it's like I get a whole other chord.
Speaker 2: And like I had something happened to where I.
Speaker 5: Couldn't say the I literally physically could not say the word whisper. I would, I would, I could talk every word because like I was speaking with power.
Speaker 2: I guess if that makes sense. It was like a powerful voice.
Speaker 5: And they were like it, if you can't speak with power, you can't speak at all.
Speaker 2: It must have meaning essentially, And whenever I was.
Speaker 5: Like I tried to say that I can't whisper, and I could say I can't, and I literally couldn't even say the word whisper.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 5: My mouth would move, but the word whisper couldn't even be uttered.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense. It was like blocked off.
Speaker 5: But but I had one other question about whenever you're saying that people would get tapped in to like lower the BIL a little and they'd be able to see all the beings are y'all, I'm assuming that probably the d MT carts are the most effective way to like just get enough to open the bil.
Speaker 2: Is that what y'all are probably doing or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we call it the working level, and the cart allows us to maintain that level for a longer periods of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so just below breakthrough just enough to get the get the lembs on.
Speaker 3: I need to be able to stand and walk around and function like, yeah, well you're with DNT, you're really cohering. You don't have the body load that you have with mushrooms or anything like that, and so it's just getting used to it, like at this point. So if actually, if you if you do DMT and Gopher run and opens up what they call the Warrior realm, which is a different level, which is a totally different experience, which is kind of wild. But yeah, man, it's we're trying to we're trying to maintain that. And there's something else that we found a person in our group has learned been doing this for a long time. She learned how to train people how to use it, to develop a coherence with it. And so typically do you hear, you know, take three big hits and or once you know you're there, take one more puff. We're getting there in five to seven seconds of a pool, and that's it, and we're able to stay in for thirty to forty minutes because we've developed a coherence with it. When you starts, almost like it integrates with you, and then we've there's I don't have any medical history to back this up. It almost feels like your pineal land has expanded and maybe you're producing more indigenously, if I had to guess, that's what's really causing it.
Speaker 1: Like you're getting it on the right track and almost syncing it up together.
Speaker 3: And so the moment you get your three, five or seven second pool, then depending on how deep you want to go, what you're trying to there's some different breathwork beforehand can lock you into different sequences in different experiences. Different sacred geometry being used as a part of your marcava can also keep noise out and do protection and do all of these things, so we've can completely understand how to just navigate like a pilot instead of just going for a ride.
Speaker 5: And you're one of the only other people too that I've heard that I noticed something with myself is like after I kind of unlocked the understanding, I guess the only way I could put it is that whenever I would take the four aco, which I've one DNT and so you know a bunch as well, but I stopped getting the typical visuals that I would just like the trippy psychedelic visuals. It was just it was like a super expanded awareness and state of being without the moving everything moving, and you know, pretty colors and all kinds of things like that. Even at the higher noses, I was like, Okay, well that's totally gone because I don't need that anymore.
Speaker 2: And now it's just a direct line to like what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a filter that they put on there that psychedelic and trippy until you do the work to figure.
Speaker 2: Out that it's yes, yes, yes, that's great. You're the only one that I've ever ever heard mentioned that that I noticed.
Speaker 4: On my own.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's wild, And then once you once you get past that point, then there's no going well, I say, there's no going back. We've had a couple of people that have exhausted what they're going to learn with the MT, and so they kind of release them from that and they can go back to having fun with it. It's almost it's like a mode that you're in and so keep exploring it. It may stop at some point and you go back to the other the other like the more traditional experience. But for the for some of the people in our group, they went from DMT. Now they're doing the same thing with mushrooms and just they're going to master that and they and so and then there's there's different plant medicines that if you do have specific orders like Shawman's know this that if you if you do have specific orders, they have a synergy and they kind of build upon each other and then it unlocks different things. Like my colleague that's had the near death experiences, we've made there's seven of them that gave us. We had to figure out the combination. We've made it through five and now he can see Wi Fi signals and then everywhere he goes he sees everybody's being so if he goes we all go to lunch, he's everybody in the restaurant he sees, all.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, it really seems like it's unlocking a lot now. I mean me personally, I've I've done d MT twice in one night, but a lot. Like Nick was saying with the four A c O d MT, that's the majority of my experiences, they've been super wide ranging. Like and some people talk about seeing you know, other other aliens or other individuals or anything like that. I've only ever experienced like a cat being, which was quite nice, but any like outside of that, it was like, I'm seeing like the good ones. Anyway, have you have you dealt with nightmare trips on d MT, Because I'm not gonna lie, that's kind of what's making me want to drag my feet on going back into that realm.
Speaker 3: I personally have not had anything you would consider a bad trip with DMT. Well, partially because of the way it's structured, so eyes open, you're pretty much in ConTroll of the experience. You're just your environment shifts, and then you're you're if you're kind of at the level that we're at, you're going to see your guides or they'll be the big beings that show up or might and they might not. But with closed eyes closed, there's no boundaries, and so you're you're still in a protected environment. There's they still have things that they have to operate within. But when we look at bad trips, we've got to reframe how we look at it. Almost every time I've talk to somebody who's getting through a bad LSD or the mushroom trip, at the end of it, it was awful for them to go through, but when you know how to navigate and lean into it, it's something that they needed. And so we staw calling them bad trips. Just some trips are more challenging than others, but they're all they all have value.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent agree. Yeah, I mean I've learned the most off of the so called bad ones. I don't I personally don't like to call them bad ones either, because of all the benefits and all the integration. I mean, you're going to integrate, in my experience, the bad trips way more than you're going to integrate the good trips, because that's when you really learned the most about yourself.
Speaker 3: I kind of jar is your soul of choice. It's not you're forced to come to face to face with something versus just an experience that you can write off. It's a good time, it's it's it's not as easy to just disregard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I want to get over to the chat here just for a second, so everybody is caught up here. White Boy Wizard said, good evening you sexy the fuckers. White Boy Wizard, you know we love you, brother, Dougie Blumkin. The l is silent, so bump there's no l in. Oh okay, Dougie Bumpkin, I got you. I see you, Dougie. White Boy Wizard said, age of Aquarius beaches as an Aquarius. Let's go. White Boy Wizard said, I need to go with you. Jonathan Hey fingers crossed man. We'll see how that goes. But Nora the Explorer said, missed you, trippy lovely people. Hope everybody is doing better. Nice to see you here, Nora. It's been a minute. But yeah, man, this is such a fascinating conversation. I'm all the way here for it. The very first video that I saw you post, I was hooked line and seer all the way in because I was like, I'm somebody that doesn't like to just write off these experiences, especially the more you learn about subjective experiences. And you know, I've done a lot of research on and actually The White Boy Wizard did an episode with me the other day on the difference between objective experience and subjective experience. And whenever you break it really all the way down, there's no such thing really as an objective experience. It's more or less a shared subjective experience. But that's probably the closest you can get just as far as interpersonal experiences. You know, like whenever you grow up, maybe you have a brother and a sister, but you all turn out very differently, even though you were raised in the same household, you had the same disciplines and you ate all the same food and all that kind of stuff. But for some reason, each individual is experiencing that life and the memory of your childhood or whatever it is very differently. And so whenever I start thinking about that, then we had our favorite psychic on the show, Cassandra van zandt shout Out. She told us she goes, look, it doesn't matter if you had a dream or a psychedelic experience or a meditational experience. She goes, don't write any of them off. They are all experiences that is part of you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: So I know that a lot of people will write off off their psychedelic experiences and just say, oh, well, that's just you know, it's just a fun thing that happened within my mind. You know, it's just my mind. It's not real, you know. It's people will will take mushrooms or whatever and they'll see like gears or you know, Danny Gohler seeing the different coding and everything, and it's like, man, I think that there's so much more to it, and just to write it off is crazy to me. So I'm I'm all the way here for this conversation because I fully believe I think that it's it's up to the interpreter maybe, but I don't know. I'm still trying to learn.
Speaker 3: I would disagree with that. So what we're seeing is different keys than the same door. And so I didn't realize it wasn't spiritual at all. I was interested in ESP because I thought it was fascinating as a kid, but sonic abilities, like, I didn't understand how all of this was connected. Now we know what's highly connected and so you're whether you're doing ASH projection or set to scene could whatever you doing, you're it's just another way of accessing the same type of realm now there. Each each method has its own sandbox constraints. Ash projection, you're you deal with the distortions that are on this reality, the arc getting into argons and some bigger concepts there. But you start, you can feel it. And so with what we're doing, it's it's naturally in this molecular structure in every living thing. So that's that's primarily why we prefer an udimical trips. Mean, we're using what our bodies used to already, it knows how to break it down. That's why it doesn't last very long. And so we've we're forcing coherence with this. And then it's if you're tuning your frequency to the harmonic constant, just be the things that you can do with it. We we even we went on a group group actional travel not that long ago, all in different states. I am like, some people with sinn acabilities are really powerful. We have one, yeah, group that's just wildly powerful. And so I'm having a normal DMT experience. They're all experiencing the same thing. They can all see each other, and I was like, I'm just having normal DMT stuff, things like hold on, I see you. And then from Texas he completely changes my DMT trip and brings me back back to where they are. He's not on DMT.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm starting to look at this like, all right, I know that people get get hung up on terms like matrix and simulation, and maybe that's just the closest we can do to describe this the nature of this reality. But for sure there are dimensions to this, right, Like I think we can all agree that we have access to very little of the light paradigm, we have access to very little of the sound paradigm, and all of that kind of stuff, right, And of course, you know, we're made of atoms which are ninety nine point nine nine nine percent empty. So therefore, and of course we have the the oh fuck, what is it called the default mode network, which is essentially the filter that allows us to see physical reality, even though it's not necessarily physical, it's just the filter that's almost portraying that in a sense. So I'm of the belief now that what we're seeing, you know, just in straight sober life is part of what may be considered real. It's just not the entire story. But whenever you're almost you know, in a trance state or in a psychedelic state or something like that, it allows you access to higher levels of dimensions and higher access to higher awareness of these things that may be around you. And maybe that's exactly what DMT is doing. It's that do you believe that all of these things that are in the DMT realm are always here all the time, and it's only whenever we smoke DMT that we have access to be able to see them and communicate with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we call their called dimensions, but it's easier to understand them as densities. And they're nested on top of us. And so fourth is where that's what mediums are tapping into. That is where you'll see spirits and goes fifth through seventh. They tend to have the ability to go from fifth through seventh. That's going to be the DMT space. Eighth, like we talked about, is just source above that it gets a little tricky. You can ast for travel and navigate through those. I think after twelve it just starts to be nothing. You can go beyond that. There's nothing there. But yeah, so basically the imagine just their fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh are all nested right on top of us. And whatever you're tuned to, whatever density you're teened to, is what you can experience. And each density has different boundaries and constraints into it, and we're in one of the worst ones in third. And so this is designed this way. It operates like a video game. Is this is a simulation created by God source. We get into the gnostic texts, the monab, the Pleroma, the demeers, those are all valid and so we're just we're experiencing that. But the way I like to explain it of how how this works is it's like Grand Theft Auto, except your soul is the one with the controller and you're the avatar. And so you have major milestones that you signed up to experience before you were ever born as a part of your soul contract that you're going to experience, and it may it may manifest in different ways, but the learning lesson is always going to be the same. But you have those main milestones that you're going to have to face or complete or experience, but you have the free will to kind of go off on the map and then go do whatever you want, go screw everything up, you get arrested, do all those things. It's just like the game. Or you could do word versions things, which you should. That's I think that's the easiest way for people to understand it. And then everything's rendered like a video game. So you get into the well slight experiment, and that's understanding how all that works. It all starts to makes sense. Zoom out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is a good example, you know, just out of curiosity, And I don't know what your experience is with this, but do you think that there are temptations on the higher densities that are trying to pull you back down into the third density? Or is that kind of a third dimensional kind of situation that is trying to keep us down? Like what do you think do temptations exist on all levels or is it just here to keep us lower?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm the answer is yes, But to the depth that I can answer that, I'm not quite sure because we're I'm confused by a couple of things we've experienced.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: We've got most of the beings that we deal with, our interdimensional beings which all inn hi and A and the ends if you want to call them, that would be angels, interdimensional beans, all indivision. They're more advanced. They know how consciousness works. They understand how to build stuff within. That's why the technology is way more advanced than ours. Uh. We have we have one instance where this being shows up one of the few times you shut up in a craft. Uh, a female with him, and she was flirty, uh like inappropriate with one of the people in our group, to the point that it was uncomfortable. But we're all just kind of like, we're what do you do? Like, how do you respond? Did you respond? Like? Are you get in trouble if you do that? I have no clue, But there are I mean there are there are some weird things.
Speaker 1: No, that's so funny that that had. I had a very similar experience and I'm not going to go in the whole story, but the cat like being that I experienced while on psychedelics, man, it was rather tempting just to keep it light, you know what I'm saying. Like I was like, okay, all right, Like I and I almost like was judging myself. I was like, dude, keep it in your fucking pants. What are you doing? This is an inner dimensional god that you're dealing with and for some reason, you know, it's just really strange. What do you do about that?
Speaker 3: Well, some of you've known for lifetimes, like so we're talking about Saraya earlier, Like we've had a few lifetimes in the past that she's been a part of, and so there's history there that you aren't aware of. It's just kind of interesting to see how it unfolds. But just that any of that is real, it's I still struggle with just accepting it. I'm so used to so much weird stuff on a data basis, Like I live in a perpetual state of astonishment, but I I find myself a lot of times just mind blowing that some words that I know and my soul are true just came out of my mouth, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Just dude, it's a it's a weird world that we're living in. It's definitely not the same world that we thought it was just a few short years ago. There's no doubt about it. And I think anybody that is kind of keeping a tally of all of those strange syncret strange thinking synchronicities that happen on a daily basis in your life. You think about it, if if you have infinite possibilities of anything that could happen to you on a regular basis, the odds of you seeing synchronicities regularly, almost by the hour, should not happen mathematically, right, Like that seems like forget unlikely, It seems impossible, But they do happen. So this reality is one hundred percent not what we thought it was.
Speaker 3: Well, once you start, once you do understand how it works, Like so Michael gave us ended up being like one hundred and thirty eight pages. It's basically a Star City to handbook how to navigate this reality, like one hundred universal laws and like how to balance light and dark. And it's but once you start implementing that stuff in your life and understanding how all this stuff works together, and you could you really it's like watching a movie and fold anything that bad that happens to you. You you approach everything differently because you understand it's a learning lesson. You start taking the emotion out of it, and then the fear starts to go away, and then you're I think that's what they're most scared of. With all of the people waking up. The powers that be that don't want this to happen is because once you get to that point, there is no fear, like I can't be controlled. I know too much and so there's nothing you can threaten me with either, because I know this is just an experience.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what you hear too. I mean literally all of the all of the religious books and everything, it's always fear not, do not fear. It's almost like, you know, what was the president that said, you know, the only thing to fear is fear itself. And it's like, man, fear really is its own vibration, and you almost have the choice on whether to allow fear into your body as a vibration and allow it to take over essentially your entire reality for a short time, or you can say, no, I understand that it's kind of just like a vibration. I don't need to accept that in my body. And it's so strange whenever you almost whenever you put it into like into real life, into existence and you start to apply that because it was just last year, I went to the mall. It was right before Christmas, and I went to the mall and I went to go pick up a present for my one of my buddies, and there was a shooting in the mall right, and everybody's running around like their hair is on fire. It is the craziest thing. I mean, you got people that are balled up in corners, They're calling their loved ones, They're crying their eyes out, and they truly believe that this is their final moments alive on this earth. Meanwhile, I'm like, you know, I could see I could be in fear, you know, I really could.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have a lot to lose. You know, I got family, I got kids, I got loved ones. I love this show. I love all the conversations we have and everything right. But for some reason, in that moment, like a strange sense of calm and peace came over me and just almost accepted that, like, yo, what's kind of happened is going to happen. Whether I cry or come into fear or any of that is not going to change the outcome of this reality, you know. And it was just strange to either accept the fear or not accept the fear, because most people probably don't even know that they have a choice it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy and you're you're have an elevated awareness to be able to understand that. But like when people deal with have dealt with traumas and all sorts of things, those cause soul fragmentation and they affect your your coherence, and so it's not always just cut and dry making a choice, because when there are traumas and there are things that attach and other dimensions to you that bring you into thought loops or any like a trauma response, fight and flight, those those are initiated by things outside of this dimension. And so, but nobody really understands that it's what you're trying to affect with somatic healing and so, but once you understand how it works, like watching people heal stuff from the dimensions, it's manifesting in chronic issues and those kinds of things in this reality, just I would have told you that there's no fucking way any of that was going to work. But watching this happen over and over like it's undeniable at this point, and so it's an understanding. Yeah, understanding frequency and understanding coherence. Coherence is so important and we've started saying that words so much more now. But we understand the architecture of consciousness and so especially internally. And so now we've got a prototype based off of the math that we've got where you put an EG band it reach it scans what's going on in your body, and we know what to measure it, and so we're getting coherence scores based off of those readings. But we have found that when you start using celestial frequencies or if you own it causes your coherence immediately jump like significant. And so based off the algorithms and the math that we were given, and we are working with a company right now that's going to take some of this data and we're going to help develop a wearable device that it's going to bring the body back into coherence that has the potential to be curing autonomic and autoimmune issues because that's your body's just had a regulation. So if we can get the body back into coherence, that's step one. That alone is enormous. But then when we start we can then use external frequencies. But what we're working on right now is through bone conductivity, just being but it will constantly read your body and so as it scans and your body shifts, it changes the frequencies to bring you to whatever you're trying to do. We haven't done it yet because we're just getting on the prototype, but based off the way everything looks, we should be able to enlightenment states just from sound.
Speaker 1: Wow, that sounds very similar to maybe even like a rife machine. Have you looked into the rife machines and whatnot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so rife machines. Yes, So it's what rife machines are trying to do. But they're using open ended frequency plan like set playlists and consistent. Ours is closed loop, so the feedback channel is important and knowing what to measure and so you can't just we're not one size fits all to treat cancer. If you want to do that, you're there's phase coherence with Quinn acoustic and electromagnetics that need to be understood. And once you start understanding all of that, we're we're in the process of developing something pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So this, this EEG will essentially hook up to you and almost bring you to the frequency that you're trying to be at. So let's just say, if you want to go like god mode into nine six three herds, right, and is that something that you would be able to literally be in coherence with the frequency that your body and your being is given off. You could stay in nine hundred and sixty three hertz all day if you wanted to. Is I don't know if I'm interpreting that right.
Speaker 3: So it's more about how your body responds to specific frequencies and what does specific frequencies cause of than it is trying to raise your frequency to match like nine sixty three, and so it's it's how the how they all work together. So it'd be a mixture of frequencies depending on what you're trying to do, and each each layer will adjust as your body reacts to it. Does it makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that does make sense. It's almost like it's like it's complementary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all work together. But that's something we didn't know because physics and in medicine doesn't understand that yet. But now that we have the the framework and the architecture of the same box that we live in, Like were running simulations the other day, it's like, okay, we understand, like what if we were to build an engine in alignment with with what reality and consciousness? What would happen? So run a simulation that's eight hundred percent more efficient than anything that's ever been created. There's we're going to be able to do a lot of that. So we announced the Consciousness Discovery at the beginning of December. But like I even said then, I was like, this is just the beginning, Like this is enormous information and will help us understand the reality that we live in beyond anything that we have ever had access to. But it is just the building blocks, Like we're starting here. Where we're going with all of this is going to be insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it seems like and a lot of people have talked about a new Earth. You know, Dolores Cannon, that's my homegirl, rip to a real one, but she was always talking about a new Earth. And then of course many others have talked about a new Earth. Is it? You know? My understanding of a new Earth essentially is that it's not like we're jumping to another planet. It's almost as if maybe the frequency of this planet and the people that align with the new frequency will will almost be allowed to experience a new version of Earth, and maybe the others who maybe think that it's silly or don't believe any of it. It almost seems I don't want to say left behind, but it it's almost like it's still here and maybe they have access to eventually grow to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dolores is a sentemaster now by the way, she's come around a couple of times. Super sweet.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 3: There's one person in our group that really is connected with her. So every major prophecy in times prophecy for all the major religions, Hoping Indians, it's all coming together once and so a growing up Christian I understand that more than most. I'll use them as an example. And when I try and explain this, but when you look at the Bible and it talks about a rapture, it's one sentence and it's vague, and so we're talking about the same thing. But the esoteric understanding is so much more complete, There's so much more depth. Christians are just going to struggle with this because they're limiting any accurate define information has to be contained within the Bible, and if it's not, then they just disregard it, and it just it keeps them limited. The way explain it is like imagine you had those old encyclopedia books. That's what you need to know about how this reality works. Is that entire set of cyclopedias the Bible is really important. It would be one volume and that would just like the other ones. There's problems in all of them. But we're you're going to see a dimensional split. And the Sun is heavily involved in this. That's where all of this activity that's been happening with the Sun that has been happening. It is a primary catalyst for what is happening. And so we know a physical veil exists and that separates us from this divine realm. It hasn't always been there, but basically that the Sun is going to send out a wave that is going to be the one that does it. And it's basically a frequency sweep and if you're above a circain frequency, you go, and if you're not, you're going to experience the the cataclysmic part of it is my understanding is anyone who does experience that will still have the opportunity to manifest and the New Earth later confirm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost like evolve frequency like like it do you do? You see it almost as like a a raising your frequency in order to be able to distinguish the different earths in a sense, yeah.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have it'll be a completely different dimension, so you'll be it'll be you'll be in a different density, so you're gonna have you're gonna be in a fifth, which is what we're interacting with already, So the boundaries are not gonna be the same. Like even so, we got initially fifty eight quantum equations and we started working with them, trying to figure them out, and then we were guided that we needed to stop looking at it as three D technology and need to start looking at as five D because that's when it's going to be used. And so this the veil that exists hasn't always been there either, which I found surprise, but it also makes sense why mythology is what it is. It's history, and there's a time when the veil didn't exist, and so these divine interactions were actually happening. And so like we get into all sorts of Egyptian stuff. I can't wait to watch what's.
Speaker 5: Going to unfold, Jonathan, And from from what my guides had told me, it's going to be again not a win, but it is going to happen, but they won't say when, but it's gonna be a pretty instantaneous, like you'll be there and there will be it will be like there will be some people left behind kind of moments, and they will have the opportunity just like you said, they'll really they'll have to come to realize what's happened, and they'll be able to like find it in their hard chakra to make the shift.
Speaker 2: And some will take longer than others.
Speaker 5: But like it's basically everybody transcending evil.
Speaker 2: And then even.
Speaker 5: Some of the worst will be able to figure it out. But they're gonna have to deal with some of the you know, when the light leaves the earth, it's going to get pretty bad for a while kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Now, what's what I did find interesting is that, like, because I put myself out there and the stuff that I talk about, like I get so many messages for people like you're going to think I'm crazy, but this is happening, and I almost always know exactly what's going on, Like everything they say makes sense. But there are some some star seeds that are being guided to prepare for learning how to live out the land and solar cells and all preparing water and food storage. So not so some star seeds are staying back on purpose, and I'm not We're not quite sure why what's going to happen there, But if I had to guess, there's gonna be some bridging between the dimensions at some point.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's my understanding.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what that means yet. I don't know exactly what that looks like.
Speaker 1: So there's it seems as though there's going to be an event. We don't know. We don't know exactly it. Maybe you think that it'll be multiple events that kind of lead up to this or one.
Speaker 3: Giant's it comes in waves. It may present itself to the uninitiated as a single event, but the split started around the middle of December, and so it's a process. And so all of these CME waves that keep coming in are helping advance that more and more so the sun. So we're talking about the code you see in the DMT laser. The sun emits light codes which are different but you can see them. And so it's basically if we're talking about our video game, the sun is what provides the software. Okay, So yeah, so there, it'll send out new codes. It interacted with three I atlas, send it up, sent out more codes, right, now we're in the tail of where three eye atlists came through, which is probably where these meteors are coming from. It's all starting to come together. The timing is just wild, is this like?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've had your fair share of experiences with orbs, like so many other people who are kind of in this realm or in this kind of you know what I mean by this realm? But have you had any crazy experiences with the orbs that you know outside of d MT use, but like just by going out maybe into your backyard or you go out to the beach or something like that, has there has there been anything? I mean, it is phenomenal, but has there been anything extra that you've experienced with this.
Speaker 3: I'll see a ton of them in the sky. We've seen many, many, many like off in the distance up in the sky, But most of our stuff is done with international beings. Like we had a gray in our backyard sitting in a swing. He stands up me and once the person my family were out there just hanging out talking and then we'll both look over we see it. It stands up and then just em interfering license Like it's just the weirdest stuff ever. But like you, you can get to a level, you can go deep enough where you can actually feel them and touch them and they can move your hands. There are a lot of times they've been shown as different budras for kind of teaching us different things and how those work, but putting our hands in specific alignments. But you can feel them physically feel them. It is really bizarre.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And you know, I was, this is almost like I don't even want to say CE five. This almost seems like CE six type stuff that's going on here or whatever that was.
Speaker 3: Dah. I'm well, So if we go back to Dolores Cannon's work, if anybody wants to know what's going on, the best book for it is Three Ways of Volunteers in the New Earth. I'm a part of the second Wave, and so is everybody else in our group, and we just I think this isn't happening to us by happenstance. It felt like it at first, but it's not. And I think our interactions were just extreme because of what's kind of and what our rules are and how things unfold.
Speaker 1: Have you had a past life regression?
Speaker 3: No, I just asked them, We'll just tell.
Speaker 1: Me oh okay, all right, you got the direct line. A lot of us got to be hypnotized for this shit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but if you wanted to do one, I've got some interesting ones. We could go have some fun.
Speaker 1: I was just going to offer you I would love to be able to send you there. I mean, if that would be something that you'd be interested to fun.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, I know. I know quite a few of mine. Most of them are have evolved around mysticism and mystery schools. So you call your group in the initiatis, are you from a mystery school tradition?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's kind of we're almost initiating ourselves into mysticism. Basically, with every show, it seems like it's like every every new concept and subject and guess that we have almost adds on to the layers of our dimensional understanding of sorts.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It feels like every single concept that we did we talk about, or every guest that we talked talked to, it seems like a door is being opening and there's a new level of understanding. And I say that because, you know, whenever we first started the show there there seemed to be a lot of concepts that we had a really hard time grasping. And you know, we at first we were kind of just like, oh, well, you know, it's just the mind. It's a crazy place, and and and stuff like that. But the further our in our understanding comes, it's like, oh, that's what that means. And now it's like you go back and you read you know, mainly p Hall and and stuff like that, and it starts to make a lot more sense now, yeah, and and and what's even crazier is so it's it's one thing from my experience, It's one thing to possess the knowledge and have an understanding of the knowledge, and it's an entirely different thing to apply that knowledge to your everyday life. And that's that's kind of where I'm personally at.
Speaker 3: So when this when I started telling my story, I started with a forty day water only fast and I was telling a little bit of my story each day as I went through it. But it was doing that because it was what I'm saying is insane, like this is like, I mean, I'm a polymath, I'm I absorb information from all over the place. I've never heard of anything like this. And so as I'm going through that fast one of the guides that said, you should because they've been teaching us how this reality works for a while, like six months. At that point in time, it's like, now that you know what you know, you should look to see see if anybody's been to figure this out in the past. And so I started doing some research and I could. I could find tenants of the understanding in certain religions or esoteric practices. But one group had all the right answers and it was the Rosicrucians. I knew it.
Speaker 1: So I've always connected with that.
Speaker 3: I did not know why. So so we go, I go. I didn't know anything about him outside of the Da Vinci kid and so I go look at their website and they're on their their introductory that are theirs thought. I was like, okay, I'm in the right place, all right. So but the crazy part is why they have the information that they have, Why do they know that information? How are they correct? And that's the interesting stuff because that gets in the Da Vinci code shit. So the they hold all of the records for the scenes in the Great White Brotherhood, they have for hundreds of years. So when you start going through those records, they start talking about all of the missing years of Yeshua's life that does that we don't have access to. In the Bible talks about going to Indian and to bet and Buddhism and understanding all of this stuff. It talks about his birth. They were all the scenes. Joseph was in a scene. Mary's parents were a scenes. They knew this was going to happen. The Wiseman showed up because they were so scenes and they came. And so when you start then understanding how sended masters work. So a send and master are our people who have come to Earth school as a soul and gotten an a plus. They did what they were supposed to do, and they ascended and their their body that they manifested here in this reality then goes on. It's not the soul separating, the body goes with it and or that manifestation stays. And so we started seeing like Simon Peter and Mary Magdalene and so like, okay, so how does this work? And the way it works is that yes, they were in as scenes. We're teaching all of us and how to do all of this. He taught the disciples how to do that. That's why they all went to a death that was awful because it takes complete surrender to do it, and so understanding all of that, and it's just so they've been hiding all of this stuff for so long and now it's all starting to come out. But the reason is is because of Yesua that they have all the right answers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes And I've always you know, we looked into the rescrusions probably about five six months ago, and there was just something to it that I was absolutely obsessed with learning, like it seemed right, Like it seemed like it's not grasping and anything, and it seems like a lot of it is obtainable and understandable as long as you can kind of go with the flow of the information in a sense as where does it make sound.
Speaker 3: It's slow coming in the way that I so I joined the Resocutions when it started, just like I just wanted to wanted to be able to figure this out at a more of depth and have access. And so it's it's it's very slow based been in it over a year now, and like they just talked about reincarnation for the first time, and so like I'm at this point, I was just so far beyond it, but there is a real value in it, and there's beauty in the way it's historically been taught, and like they can't recruit, and so that's part of the reason they're failing. So nobody talks about it. Nobody, Like most people say rescrutions, they don't even know what I'm talking about. But they can't recruit as a part of their the way they function. And then you can't. You don't know what you're going you're signing up for. There's not enough information. That's why it's a mystery school. But the thought process is that there's nothing that's no such thing as coincidence. If you're drawn to it, then you're going to and you want to be a member of it. Something outside of marketing is going to get you there, and so you're there for a purpose. You may not understand it here, but nobody just happens to want to be a RESCRUSI just off of the street. Something draws them there, and then so that's like step one proving you're worthy of understanding this more advanced mystical knowledge and how to do these things. But then when you get past like the top levels. In the same way with freemasonry. It goes on from there. If you're worthy, if they feel like you're a good candidate for it, then they'll let you. You you would never know that you weren't even selected. You feel like you've made it to the top as like a master mason or whatever, and then you don't even know that there's other branches that branch off from there. It's it's really fascinating.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind me asking, is it did you did you join the A M O r C. Yeah, okay, Yeah, that's the one that I was really interested in. That's the one where I was really learning a lot from.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, there's there's longer there's more reasons for that, which we can get into offline, but the yeah, and so, it just happened that they understand how the universe works, how the soul works, how how that there's a mystical part of real reality that's been trying they've tried to hide it from us. And so, but because of where we're at in the timeline and this being the end of a cycle, that's why you're seeing this is a form of disclosure, this mysticism and all this coming to the surfaces the same thing with UAP disclosure, same thing with the Epstein files. It's the part of the mechanism. Everything that's been kind of hidden is coming to the surface at once. The bad stuff is going to be wiped away, the stuff that's been hidden that we could have used to come closer to God, like mysticism is going to become more commonplace and more understood because it's something that everyone has the ability to have access to. And if I am an example of anything, is that you can do some incredible things that will make your life better and make you a better human, but bring more love into your life. It's the way it's supposed to be. It's an exact opposite of what you're seeing with the occult and with the Luciferianism and stuff that you're seeing with the elites. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there definitely seems to be quite a bit of a lack of a better term, loush harvesting, you know. And it is so crazy and it's so obvious for anybody that is involved in and least understanding of the occult and all the esoteric stuff that's out there. Man, I recently just saw this crazy thing that it was a it was fox now so the news station Fox Now, and it was saying, like for anybody, because the subconscious mind picks up on a lot of things that maybe our conscious mind doesn't pick up on.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I mean, our mind has on average around sixty thousand thoughts in a day, in which most people aren't even aware of I don't know a fortieth of them at minimum, right. And one of the things that I saw is that somebody put like they were mirroring what the Fox Now news channel was putting up to where it would read it in reverse, right, And your subconscious mind can pick up things on in reverse that maybe your conscious mind doesn't. And it was saying, like raw news now or something like that, or it's the war room or the raw room, that's what it was. And whenever you look at raw it looks like war. Whenever you have now, it looks like wan and just a bunch of weird like almost like subconscious programming that is going on. To be honest, I don't know how the fuck anybody is watching news anymore any anyway, Right, Like it's like, how how much do you need to know that we've been propagandized for at minimum the last eighty years, Like.
Speaker 3: A min Wow. So rituals work for a reason, spells work for reason, sigils work for a reason. But they can also be used to manipulate you and you don't even know it, And so you get into some liminal messaging. You get like my favorite one is there's a there's a monster energy you can. There's a lady that was like at a trade show and she's complaining about the symbolism on a monster can and she's got like that Karen haircut. And when I first saw that, I was like, look at this, like she doesn't have anything better to do, she's so full of shit. But understanding what we know now, that is for sure real, and that is for sure trying to manipulate you. They're all that messaging. And so then when you get into are you familiar with Cornelian.
Speaker 1: Law, I've heard of it, I'm not too familiar with it.
Speaker 3: So part of the way that you can have if you were in the hicle, the way that you can bypass karmic blowback from some of the dark things that you do is you put it out in the open. That's Carnelian law, and the way that they've done it is almost like a loophole. But like if you were to watch Monsters inc. Now that's a confession, and you start seeing like growing up in the nineties, like I remember them. I remember seeing on the news like the Lion King that the leaves blew off and they said sex and then like little Mermaids got digs everywhere, yeap, and like I didn't say anything of it. Yeah, and I was thinking, Okay, this isn't. But when you start understanding that Disney was a mason and he was also in Bohemian Grove, and then all of this su like it just starts. We just it's gonna get worse too, Like it's this isn't. This is just the first dip of the toe, and the deep end was just peripherally being shown that some of this is impossible to the next wave is gonna be way worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it definitely seems like it's only the tip of the iceberg. And I tell you what, man, Like it almost seems like even the the conspiracy realms out there, people that are talking about conspiracies are almost too scared to even look into a lot of the symbolism and everything. They're just instantly it's it's Luciferian, it's satanic. It's like, man, if you really actually went into the details, you might be ametors be able to understand exactly how your mind is being manipulated. You know, there's levels to all of this stuff, and rather than just accepting it at surface level as just luciferian and I'm not gonna look anymore into it, it's like, you know, you're almost knowing yourself a disservice because now you're not learning it. And if you're not learning it, then you're not gonna be able to see it everywhere, like in that movie with what the fuck's is nameh the wrestler? Oh god, now anyway, but yeah, it's it's that a lot of people kind of just you know, throw it off surface level kind of stuff. But I do want to ask you though, like while we're on this conversation and you mentioned it a couple of times, like what are the rules of this reality? You said that you you almost compiled a list, like a long list, but can you maybe rattle off a couple of those?
Speaker 3: But it talks about so it's going around. It always feels like I'm picking on Christians. I'm not. I'm just using that because I know it deeply. I remember throwing away all of my CDs that had that weren't Christian at one point, just trying to insulate myself from anything dark that could possibly happen, just trying to have a peer of mind, as they would say. But one of the interesting things. So they gave us one hundred universal laws, and it's all about balance. It's all about so your soul is here to learn things. Your soul is supposed to have experience here that are probably bad because that's the only way you can learn some lessons. There's some lessons that cannot be learned any other way. Loss, grief, like extreme anger, just despaired, and it was it was mostly about that. It's about like don't don't stay all on one side. You need to be able to have that balance. It's extremely important. It's it's how you navigate it. And that's probably the primary one. I mean, there's stuff about inner dimensional communication, there's stuff about intermentional travel, all sorts of weird stuff in there, but the bulk of it is talking about those frequencies like understanding. You talked to fear earlier, like that one of the lowest frequency feelings that you can have. You want to try and maintain high frequency like the Joe dispens and stuff really works. And so when you your body sends you signals that we just didn't really understand how to use because there's no user died when we show up here. And so you the things that make you excited to get excited for a reason, but they're not always positive things that make you excited. What is that about? Those are still things you're probably you're supposed to explore part of this journey that may get you into a little bit of trouble, but you're there's you're supposed to be led by those feelings. And then when and then when you start and when you start doing things that make you excited, and you choose those over and over. If you have two options, choose the one that makes you excited. You continue to do that which raises your internal frequency, and that you're admitting that frequency out into the universe, and the universe is going to respond. So it'll put new people in your life, new opportunities in your life that matches that frequency, and the ones that don't is to start falling away. And I've over the last year there's things that have unfolded. Like it's getting harder and harder to even go out in public because I'm wide awake and so like being around people like at the mall, just I just it's just draining. It just doesn't feel good anymore. It's because you're out of alignment. Yeah, it's it's just the way it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a strange thing that's going on, and maybe it's always gone on, but for me, it's like, man, I see how many people are just imprisoning themselves in this material reality, that material things is the only thing that can make them feel a little a little bit better, Like I need to do this, or I need the new that I need to go with this clothing trend, or I need to you know, say certain catchphrases that everybody else is saying because it's like new slang, and if you're not saying it, you know what I mean. It's like weird things that are almost habitually keeping people here in this physical realm. And meanwhile, those same people will hear conversations like this and think that it's kookie, Like how could you possibly even imagine that other people are talking to interdimensional extraterrestrials and whatnot. It's like it almost seems like you have to believe it to see it, and that's you know, almost counterintuitive to a lot of people. You know, absolutely, you know, we've all experienced what we've what it was like to be duped by believing in Santa and the Easter Bunny and whatnot, and I think that for some reason, people are very scarred from that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's traumas, there's religious traumas, there's all sorts of there's societal trauma. So the way that our structure is built and our societies are built, you're you're supposed to fit in an air box, right and so but that's not the way that we're designed. So we talked to it earlier about fear being the lowest frequency that you can have the highest frequencies love, but the one that's one A would be authenticic and so that is not something that you just know. It's something you have to explore or find. And so by doing the things that you enjoy, use in making that your priority, not fitting in someone else's box, you start to realize the things that make you tick and the things that make you your authentic self. You start finding that, and when you can sit firmly in that, there's so much power and strength that is within that. Let's that gets into the lack of fear conversation we were talking about earlier. I don't give a single shit if you don't believe me. I know that I'm right, and I know it was certainty. It's just just I'm not even gonna I'm not going to be defensive about it at all. Like I, at some point in time you're going to have something happen where you're going to realize that what I've told you is right. And so that being able to walk down the street knowing that is a different walk than not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're looking at It's like, you know, at least visually that you're walking around in the same world that you always thought it was, because it looks very similar, but the way that you interact with it is entirely different. And I was just thinking about this earlier today too, that you know, at least for me on a personal level, I used to, you know, look a lot into the matrix and the simulation and people talking about that kind of stuff, and and you know, is this a video game or whatever, and I think that it's probably a little bit harder. I was thinking about this earlier. It's probably a little bit harder if you've lived in the same house your entire life, right, because it's always been the same and to look at it any different is almost like almost unheard of. But for me, I'll give you an example. Me and my wife we moved into this apartment a few months ago, and it is small, bro like, it is a one bedroom fucking shoe box that we live in. I mean it's nice, don't get me wrong, it's new. It's nice as a nice swimming pool, all the fun things, but it's tiny, and I almost feel like like that it feels fake, like in the strangest sense, because all I see is four white walls. Everything is the same color, everything looks the same, everything's brand new, and it's like nothing is wrong. It's like if you were launched into a video game. This is like a room that you would think would be a part of a video game. And for me, it's almost a little bit easier to detach from reality because I almost see these almost like fake four walls all the way around me. Not to get too weird, but it's it's so strange, and it's so for me. It almost seems like it's easier to look at maybe higher levels of understanding and being able to see the reality in a higher sense. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 3: No, I can see that. And then like if you go back in time, like you start looking at some of these ancient ancient but these buildings that were from the seventeen hundreds, right, these cathedrals that are older than that, There's so much thought went into the architecture and the acoustics and all this, and the color and just the amount of ornate stuff that's in them. We've lost that. It's kind of gotten whitewashed. But I really do feel there is a concerted effort to create this environment for us that is trying to diminish us as humans, to not be able to find this mystical part of our reality that we used to have access to a whole lot more access to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just getting ready to ask you, do you believe that there are maybe inter dimensional beings that are trying to keep us trapped in a lower frequency because maybe it suits them a little bit more to keep us down, so that maybe they're easily like easier that we're easier to be puppeteered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's some there's some of that, and then you get into you get into the Hollywood and the coal influence there, like that is the same thing as you're like, you hear stories about them cutting a new trap album and then then you take it into a ritual ram and start applying stuff to it, and that stuff really worse and stuff you would never know, but that stuff is all over Like once you start realizing that that's possible, then you start seeing how it all connects to the other conspiracy theories we're fake, that they're all turning out true. It's all it's all a giant effort, which is what's really interesting. Get into the Bail and Moloch conversations and you get when you start zooming out and get the Lucifer and Bail Mola that they all seem to be tying to the same thing though, and so it's just it's almost the same thing like we're doing for the lighter things. They found different keys to open the same door on the dark side.
Speaker 1: Too, right right, And dude, I've been doing a little bit of research on Yahweh too, and a lot of people that maybe grew up Christian probably don't want to hear about this, but it seems like Yahweh was in that same circle in Mesopotamian times whenever Yahweh was first discovered.
Speaker 3: Yep. So there's h we understand a lot of the history stuff. The there's picking on the Christians again, but there's gonna be a lot of stories in the Old Testament that are attributed to Big G. That, but there's a lot of little gees, and especially when with the Angry God stories is not source, that's not the monad, that is something else. It's just been a tribute to g because they were monotheistic. And to think that horrors ever existed is sacrilegious. But Horace for sure really existed, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's man, it's so still exists, dude. You start looking into a lot of this history, it's like, no wonder a lot of it was covered up. You know. I was recently and I'm going to do a show here soon on Ashra, which is like a goddess back in that time, right, and Ashra had a connection with I believe it was with Yahweh. And she was almost like the feminine version of yahweh as far as I understand, And it almost seems like she was completely wiped away from all the history books.
Speaker 3: I'm not even familiar with her, and that's surprising. So a s h e R A A.
Speaker 1: S h e r.
Speaker 5: A h h.
Speaker 3: Let's looking at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a big pleades connection with her as well. So don't forget to look down that on the positives, dude?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You you kind of were referring to the Old Testament there and there was big g's and little g's and whatnot in there. But what is your what is your take on the loheem?
Speaker 3: They are a class of being. They are, Yeah, they're they're little g's.
Speaker 1: Little g's, I mean, and they could did they have a wide range of good and bad? Or is it like high? Like how are we supposed.
Speaker 3: To look at I haven't seen bad. I don't know. I've only experienced one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had an experience one time. I never even heard of the word, and I was on a mushroom trip and it was a whole channeling session and it was crazy, dude. So it seemed positive to me that I just wanted to run it by you and see if you had anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're extremely advanced. If you if you get into the book, you're not gonna understanding the hierarchy. Yeah, they're they're way up there.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, that makes me feel good. Well you kind of called me out there because I'm drinking a monster right now. So I'm like, I don't know if I want to take.
Speaker 3: A se so so so think about this too, So doctor Ramoto a few years ago that'll study on water crystals and being formed. You know, I'm talking about with the it's the same kind of situation, but your intent and what you do, Like there's a reason to pray before your food is because of stuff like that. You can you can wipe that away. The same thing happens with food, like factory farming, cruelty, animal cruelty. Like if you've got a steak, wasn't a factory farm. The conditions are shit. The conditions are attaching to that being metaphysically and you're absorbing that metaphysically eat it. And so we've had to really re evaluate how we look at all of that. Like I thought praying before your food was just silly, but no, it really does matter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, it definitely makes sense. Even I've done the experiment of like almost stating intention. I know a lot of people will meditate or prey over water and then stick it in the freezer and see what comes out and see if your intention or your prayer somehow manifest into physical form. And dude, I pulled it out and it was the craziest thing. It was two ms that were stacked up on top of each other, bro metamistics. It was the I was like, my mind was blown and it was Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw one They froze a dish of water over a photo of eyeglasses and you could see in the crystals of the form the eyeglasses for their transfer. And then do you ever have shower thoughts? Is that a thing that you know a lot of people talk about that. There's a reason for that. That water is like a fair day cage, and so as your as your submersion water or if you're in the shower, the reason that's happening is because it's it's helping reduce the metaphysical signal noise that's out there, so your your channel is clear.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, it makes a lot of sense. A lot of witches will say that if you have, like any weaker spells or curses that are on you, that just by jumping in the shower, it almost you know, melted away a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's wild stuff. Man. Man.
Speaker 1: It's all energy, frequency and fucking vibration. It always has been, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is frequency and light.
Speaker 1: My god. So uh, moving forward, I mean, I know that you know that there's definitely something coming. It's hard to tell exactly what it what it is, or what the series of things will be, but like, where what are your plans moving forward? Now that you've kind of developed a way to be able to interact with these these different densities and the beings in the different densities, what's next for you?
Speaker 3: We've got we've been teaching a class on how to do this recently when we got back from shots. So we got a just complete guide on how to teach this. So we've got a group that we're teaching right now now. We actually took them to Astal traveling as a group to the Moon a couple of weeks ago, which was really cool. We'd save a whole lot of money if we just do that and so fire rockets off like we did today. But the so we have places that we're supposed to be, things that we're supposed to do. I don't want to get into the specifics of that stuff yet, but there's there's things that are hidden that need to be revealed, and there there's it's vaults and all sorts of weird stuff that's been buried. You're starting to see some of them with the scan Pyramids and the halls of a menty kind of things that looks like are underneath there. Have you seen what's under her? Are a war?
Speaker 1: The Egyptian pyramids?
Speaker 3: Well, Jaa is a little bit further away. Yeah, there's a labornth there. But you see that in omega symbol that's metallic underneath it. So there's it's a giant mega symbol, it's metallic, but it's a stargate. It's one of the twelve. So I think if I had to guess what's happen with what Chris Butts is talking about, is I feel like you're going to start seeing access underneath the pyramids. Because even in the Rosicrucian initiations and then a scene records, so they talk about the Yeshav goes to Indian Tibet, then he comes back to Egypt because these scenes were a sub division of the Great White Brotherhood, which based in Giza. And so it says that they enter in a change a pathway that you access between the paws of the sphins, goes into a tunnel and pops up in a hidden chamber. And so I was going through my fast when I was learning about all of this, and so I've made a post about what I learned. And then two weeks later the scan pyramid scans come out, and then there's that fifth chamber that's inside of there that nobody knew existed prior to that. And then I've got I've been talking to I've known that there was a second Sphinx for a while for about a year, and we've been trying to find it. And then Felibo BEYONDI the other day makes the announced with the other day that they think they've located a second Sphinx, just on the complete opposite side of it of the pyramids. And so what I think is going to happen, the new information is going to be revealed is actually really ancient information pretty from the cycle previous to this.
Speaker 1: WHOA, all right, Yeah, there seems to be a lot of it seems to be kind of split on all that kind of stuff. Whenever you talk about the light R and the different kind of being able to see what's underneath the ground with all the pyramids and all the chambers and everything, you know, people will make an argument that well, light R and those kind of things can't really be trusted. But I don't know, I think that it kind of aligns with a lot of the mythology that there would be something extra that would be attached to a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Like you know, who can't be trusted is areas?
Speaker 1: Oh I know, dude, that guy is absolutely a plan right.
Speaker 3: So he's he's a gatekeeper for sure. I just don't know for you it could be the Belderbergs could be w for tre lateral the I think where this is headed, like they're not going to be able to deny it anymore. And so we talked about earlier about dealing with a lot. So if you are you familiar with the Emerald tablets of thought, of course, Okay, so everything that we know completely aligned with what's on those tablets, and they do you know, the story of how they found those and how those are translated.
Speaker 1: I know that. So the book that I read was written by the three Initiates. It's supposed to be really close to what was on the Emerald Tablet or the Emerald Tablets.
Speaker 3: Do you know do you know Murray's storyel Store?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Of course, yes, yes, Okay, that's.
Speaker 3: The kind of thing that is happening. This feels like a cross between John Dee without the oh Cole Restore. Yeah, and then kind of an Enoch situation that we're dealing with here. And so the I think a lot of people that I interact with are getting information where things are buried and how to open chambers and why they're there, where they're from. You're starting to see inklings of stories from Romania Bosnia where they found ancient structures that might have been a sphinx and they go down underneath it that it directly aligns with the description of the pyramids from down in Arctica Antarctica. It starts to align with the stuff they talk about that they found and create the Grand Canyon that they've just completely blocked off. It really looks like these are going to be pre flood. More on the Atlantean that during that cycle, I think that what is all this is from? And then we're going to start being able to discover they've been trying to hide it and find it for a long time, and so I we're just at a point now where it's it's they can't stop it. There's too much happening.
Speaker 1: There's way too much, man, especially dude Hillary Clinton and all the the Epstein stuff with her trying to find what was it Nevedenezer or something like that.
Speaker 3: So she's trying to find Gilgamesh, which is Nemron, which they did find. Then they've moved it down to an torn together. But there's reasons for that. That was a Nephelin, which is accurate, Like if the Book of Enoch. Everyone needs to understand that story. You don't need to go read the book, just find a good summary of it. But that is all very legitimate. Metatron, all that all very real.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, you know, And as far as just Medatron goes, my experience with that, it's it's not a whole lot, but it has been pretty damn profound. Just meditating on Metatron in Medatron's cube, It's like there's some unlocking that is going on right there to where I don't even know what to do with well.
Speaker 3: Part of the part of what you'll get into, what the ancient mystics will understand, is sacred geometry. And when you get into Metatron, it's a ton of geometry, but and knowing how to use it it's super important. And then when you start understanding the architecture of our reality down at the quantum level, it's gorgeous, like the eight last if you don't know what that is, it's a very complicated geometric structure as a part of what our fabric of reality is based built in we're on and it's beautiful. Everything is just gorgeously particulated. Get into Robert Edward Grant and the stuff that he's doing, we will I'm trying to touch with them because we can complete a lot of the answer a lot of the questions that's trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: A better money. Who's runds with them? I might be able to like you.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome, I say, member the other day.
Speaker 2: So, so you know, have you seen bass Forge?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh, he's fantastic.
Speaker 5: He's a buddy of mine when we go to music festivals together. Oh, he went to Egypt with Robert and Grant.
Speaker 3: Let's go to music festivals and have a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're definitely my people.
Speaker 3: So yeah, how does electric Force sound. It's got some fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I'm I'm a i'moul love. There's so much fun. It's all it's all well, it's all frequency and vibration and like when you so growing up, like I didn't like dance music or any of that. And we got invited to a show and I didn't want to go. I used to work in the viny space and I didn't want to go. My buddy was in town. He's like, hey, man, you just I'm here, just come over and like, okay. So we left an NBA game and went over there. We're not dressed, like I didn't know what you know, what to expect, not dressed for that, but you could see the energy and it reminded me of like I'm going back my childhood growing up as a Christian, Like when you write youth Camp and you feel the Holy Spirit like it's palpable, you can feel it. But I was feeling the same thing there. So it really started got my mind work and it's all energy manipulation. If everybody's in alignment and thought and body is there's no judgment. You can treat be your authentic self. So there's that mechanism that it's included in that. And then if you've got an artist that's worth it, they know how to completely manipulate the energy and just can just take you on a ride and.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, that's that's what Tyler is doing.
Speaker 5: And then some of the other DJs that said that he's working with, they're like incorporating all of this like geometric, spiritual frequencies into the music, all incorporating it all at the same time, and it is like a whole nother and experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah music that's out there.
Speaker 3: It's Ellis LS dream does Yeah, well he does a side. He's the side like light Code and it's all in there's light languages infused in it. It's the opposite of what you're seeing with uh doja Cat you know, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's what twit and like a Stranger My my top two we're going to this year.
Speaker 3: We're talking about being manipulated. We go back into the Rockefellers in the twenties, and the Rocket and Feller Foundation, shifting our tuning of our music from four thirty four forty and understanding cimatic patterns like basebors, does you start to really understand you're mostly water. It starts to make a lot more sense. And if we can if we can get back to making music that is in alignment with that with what it should be, it's going to be so much more fulfilling. And so, but if you're if you're a big music fan, then you do DMT, especially with complex sounds and like big sounds. I've got a whole playlist it's like eight hours of what I call it DMT textures. It's just you can hear. You can differentiate frequencies and sounds so much better when you're on it. And so if you put the headphones in and just blast it, like it causes the sound to expand, and it's like dole the atmost in your head. And if it's really good, like I'll just find myself just like damn, like this is in a groove, Like it is so much fun and the sound is just so gorgeous. Yeah. Actually, my favorite, my favorite experience, our guess most baalsiest experience was I was at the Adeza finale at a University of Colorado, fifty thousand people. Third Row hit the pin during the finale and it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that like transcending right.
Speaker 3: There, like the whole stage when I and the visuals just became the field that we were in and like it was. That was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's so crazy, how you know, whenever you're you know, I don't even want to say under the influence because that's that almost implies like illicit drugs and it's not. I hate whenever people like apply plant medicine to it being the same thing as heroin or something. I'm like, dude, not even close. We're talking about a totally different thing here. I had an experience one time with my cousin Sean. We were watching h well, I think it's called Walk Across the Universe. It's like a Beatles soundtrack movie, and dude, this woman started singing in the entire living room filled up with bubbles. It was the craziest thing. Dude. I was like, do y'all see this, because I feel like I'm going around on popping the bubbles. It was like the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: But you know, people will hear this and think this is kind of silly and that we were kind of losing it because we do psychedelics. But they go to a job where they're an accountant every day. They are missing out on one of the most incredible joys of life that we have been ever discovered. Like there is nothing that compares to it if you put if you put my top life events in a list, the first few hundred lines are going to be D and T experiences, and then it's going to get into normal stuff. Like there's nothing like it, and you can't abuse it, you can't get addicted to it like it is now I have. Recently, there's been quite because it's getting more popular when people are doing it and you're getting I actually made a video about this today. People are getting locked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was just asking about that. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely can happen. So this guy was I got tagged in this guy's video. They got some traction a lot and people were sending it to me. He talks about I don't know what I did, I didn't do anything, and then like three minutes later at the end, he's like, if you think I was trying to take something I really wasn't. I just thought I'd bring it back to use it in this reality. As for analysis, I'm like, well there's your answer, Like you get there. There is there's a way to do this, the right way. Going in and exploring it and doing it for fun is fun. It is and it is incredible, but it's not the way it's supposed to be used. And if you do something wrong or you're a terrible person, they will not let you win, like it will not happen, and they will let you get and sometimes it's it's not kind.
Speaker 1: Ah. Yeah, yeah, that's what I've I've seen as well. Man, it's crazy because a lot of people will use it as like a party thing or it's just like a fun you know, experience and not necessarily applying it. And it's like, I yeah, I think that it should be for lack of a better term, it should be more ceremonial. You know, you shouldn't be taking it more so.
Speaker 3: You should respect it. You don't have to you don't have to treat it as a ritual or you don't have to do it in a shamanic kind of experience to where you've got you know, some random duty, playing a drum over in the corner like it's it doesn't need that, but it does need respect. And so there's there's a mechanism in it. If you go through the breakthrough, go to a breakthrough. So there's different levels. What we talked about, what we are trying to maintain is what we call the working level. There's a breakthrough level. It's above that, and the experiences are extreme, but they're more vivid there. You kind of don't want it to end. And if you can continue to hit that pin and continue, they have it continue, but at some point it's going to shut you down. And the way it does it, it's called a hyper slab and it is jarring. It only lasts like ten seconds, but it is going to shock your soul to the point to where next time you go in you're not going to be able to not think about that and like, I don't want to get to there. Yeah, because then there's one time, Yeah, so there was there was one time. I know, I've been doing this for years, thousands of times, and so I'm used to it, and I was I was riding that train just it was it was just the experience. It was like it was showing off, and so I just I'm just letting it go. And then all of a sudden, it takes a turn and it starts going down the hallway and I'm like, oh wait, I know where this leads. I don't want this. And so I'm laying in bed and I jump up and I'm running through my shower. I'm going to try and shock myself out of it with cold water, and then the whole way there, the lights are going on and off, and then I'm in the shower and the shower's going hot cold, hot, cold, and then it's shower off and it's a completely taking the water. It physically wasn't doing that in the three D reality, but my perception of it just completely it didn't exist. And I set like and it's it's spooshy like a it's like a boo j up scare, and like I stood there for probably thirty minutes afterward, they're just like huh, just trying to grasp what the hell just happened. But that's the way it works, Like you physically cannot abuse it. It will not let you did it, but that that's even possible that it can block people that just also is more evidence into the factor that it is not a psychedelic. This is not something that's just generated by your brain. This is external. Something external is blocking people from being able to access around. It doesn't matter how much they take, it does not matter. They will not be able to get access and they are not in control. And for that to be the case, this for fucking sure.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a really far out there question for you. So it seems to me that a lot of people who may have been someone in a higher hierarchy in other dimensions, maybe before they incarnated here, have incarnated here for this specific time. Now, with that being said, if that is the case, would you say that some of those people that have incarnated as humans for this specific time were also entities or beings that were guiding others through these types of experiences before they incarnated as.
Speaker 3: Humans as guides like attached to them. Yeah, I would assume so, but I don't know for sure. I've never asked that question.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was just I really, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I've had this question of the mix. Usually it's two to five normally, and it could be an angel and then as a master, and then an ancient being that you don't even know what to call it. But the rhyme or reason of why certain types get attached to certain people, I don't know the answer to it. I'm really curious about that. I need to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, I just love learning about all this stuff. I fully, fully believe it. Now. I think that you know, it's it almost comes in waves, like it trickles in. And I think that that's probably done on purpose, because I think too much at one time may be a little bit overwhelming to each individual out there. But I almost like to look at it like it's a story that's unfolding.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So let's use the Epstein files as an example. So twenty sixteen, when the Podesta emails came out, it was so crazy that there's no way that that's real. That's got to be a scio, Right, So you just think civilization is exposed just a concept that it's outlandish. And then then the first wave of the Epstein files come out, and then so they're vanilla compared to what we have today. And then later on down the road, Okay, here's some more, and here's now you're starting to see some of the dark stuff. But just the peripheral parts of it, and then the next one's gonna be worse. But we've had the same thing with the way that we've been taught things too. We'll get exposed to something and have no clue what's happening, why it's happening, no way to explain it, no guidance on what to what it's about. And then it's like little breadcrumbs. You just keep following the bread crumbs and then eventually something's going to happen where it'll snap, it'll make it'll just all connect together and all of it will all make sense and then you'll fully understand what them and trying to show you and then how to use it or whatever it is. It's yeah, it's it's incremental and so and it's by design is you're trying to keep from ontological shock. It's so much information, it's so different than what we were told was real. That's I mean, it's a lot for anybody.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. We bought into this material world and being and thinking that that's all there was, and it was almost like shielding all of this information from even happening by completely enveloping the normal, everyday person into the material realm. And what what really trips me up is is is that we know that we're only here for a limited time. So why are we so focused on this material realm as if it is the only thing that exists and everything that is beyond it is silly?
Speaker 3: You know, they tell you you don't exist after you die. That's why it's because there's you're Once you start understanding that reincarnation is real and then how all of that works, then it you completely shore just how you navigate this life. It does. That's part. It goes back into the fear stuff that we talked about. That's why I don't fear. That's why if if I lose somebody in my life, somebody passes away, the grief is no longer there either, because what's going on. Yeah, I know what's going to happen after that happens, and so yeah, dude, that's awesome. But I also know that you would have known your soul, would have known how you're going to die before you ever signed up for this. So it's actually not a surprise to you. It's surprised to you. It shot up. It's not the one that moves on, right, Yeah, it's whatever your soul's name is man. And so when when you start looking at me, I'm telling you there's just so much power. And I'm not in an egotistical like authoritarian way, just just more like that defined masculine power and being able to live your life.
Speaker 1: Like that fully agree. Yeah, there's so much to learn. And God, I just love this kind of these kind of conversations saying thank you so much for coming tonight. Dude, this is I really enjoyed it. Well to do it again, absolutely, man. Well, look, every episode we do a Tarot card reading towards the end of the show, and usually the Tarot cards will align with the energy of the show, and tonight's no different because we got the Eight of Wands, which is very strange for this conversation. And I'll just read it out right here. I'm no taro master, but I dabble. But the Aid of Wands it says, incoming news sparks a series of events that will change your trajectory. You find yourself where you need to be and in the company of the right people. Flow with the current. The Eight of Wand's card brims with the energy of hastiness and speed, along with the aces and the Three of Swords. It is. It is one of the only minor arcandic cards that does not depict people. This puts an emphasis on the action taking place. Here you see eight budding wands flying through the air over a lovely pastoral landscape. These wands carry messages and can come in the form of letters, phone calls, emails, texts, or news heard from the lips of a passing stranger. However these messages come, they bring an element of excitement, speeding up events in your life and disrupting your daily routine, often in an overwhelmingly positive way.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you so, the very first thing I ever posted on TikTok was a message that came through before I was made started talk telling my story, and it was said, before I can change the world, have to fix myself first. And I've been going through the last two years what feels a massive growth and forging process to prepare for what's next. And I feel like we're at the end of that phase and stepping into a new one. And I am ready. So I am I'm ready for this phase to be over because some of it has been really challenging, but it's all for a reason, and I'm ready to rock and roll, like I'm ready for some chaos that happen in the world because I know that's the next step, and that means we're shifting into high gear and I'm being on ready for that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's got to be a catalyst, or several catalysts.
Speaker 3: It's like there's gonna be quite a few at once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well, hey, we know what we know. Whenever it happens, I think we'll all know. Do you think that it'll be like that?
Speaker 3: No? Oh, there's there's a part of me that feels like we the ones that make it, may not realize it as a part of the mechanism. I don't know for sure though, but I'm one of us will.
Speaker 1: Be right, We'll see whenever it comes. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's that's just intuition. That is not guidance or anything like that. It's just, uh, it wouldn't be surprised if the shift happens and then we don't actually realize it. It may we may not realize because there there's do you know what the Grand Central Center is or the Great Central Sun?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Great Central Sun film.
Speaker 3: Different than different than our son. It's a dimensional metaphysical great central son.
Speaker 1: Would this also be referred to as the black Sun?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. No, I don't know. Nick. Can you chime in? Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a it's not like source per se, but it's like a kind of more.
Speaker 3: Source source having So there's a chance that's that solar flash comes from that. If that happens, then we wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and again, like you said, one of us will be right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my just from there it's not mine.
Speaker 5: Is that it'll be like you'll have to you'll have to come to grips with the reality that that is before you, and it'll be as if you're waking up from a dream.
Speaker 2: Mm well we'll.
Speaker 5: See what can we can talk about it on the other side one way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, on real, Well, there's a lot of crazy ship that is going to be coming up one way or another. And hey, man, we're happy to have you in the loop because if you don't notice it, I'm happy we at least got you and Nick and everybody else that is like fucking tapped in like Avatar and uh, you know, let's rock dude.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. Man. Well, thanks again for having me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Look, if anybody wants to reach out and find you or follow you on any of any of the projects you got going on, how would they do so, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So most of my stuff when we talk about we call it the WU and I'll talk about it on TikTok. Only starting to put some of my fasting videos on YouTube I'll put I'm going to try and save that for more long form contents, more polished content coming out soon, but right now follow me on TikTok. And then we were we just established the Huronic Research Institute that this all expand into you to be a little bit more formal.
Speaker 1: So awesome, awesome. Well, look, I'm gonna have all of your links down in the show notes below for anybody that wants just a hyperlink to get over to all of your stuff. But yeah, otherwise, thank you so much for joining. This has been an absolute blast. We really appreciate your time and all the knowledge, and we definitely hope to do it again.
Speaker 3: Man, all right, you'll take care much stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, look, if Brad of Arc came here and he taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, so I'll just get weird.
Speaker 3: Stay weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are back. Oh yeah, meditation. I knew that meditation was gonna hit a little different after that conversation. Just on real man, when you just allow things to happen, don't try and think about it, just allow it to happen in meditation. Don't look for it, don't think about it, don't try and make it happen nothing, Just observe. Some of the craziest knowings will come to you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I've I was reading some book I can't remember, maybe it was this one of these It's augmentavs books, but I believe somebody said that, like, you know, and not even just in this book, but plenty of other books have referred to that we exist in this reality because of the vibration of love or something of the sort. And that always kind of struck me a little bit because you look around at a lot of the atrocities and you're like, oh, I don't know, maybe, but I think that there's depth to that, you know, to that frequency, to whatever that is, because within that, like within that energetic layer of love, whatever love is, if you almost like just treat love as if it's like I've heard people will often refer to it as gravity. But if you want to look at it like as if it's a power like gravity, then you think about the different variances of it. You know, what all happens in love, and obviously because of love, there has to be a lack of love in order for you to observe love, you know, subjectively, and especially within a frequency like that. Now I know that it was nine sixty three, but it's frequency of God. So they say, which would be you know, God is love and that whole deal. And man, I went through a bevy of emotions and thoughts and feelings and everything through that meditation, and it was like, like I felt such love at the beginning, and then I started thinking about something that just made me so incredibly sad and made me feel so heavy, like almost legit. Almost started crying in the middle of that meditation because it was just, ah, you have some things that happen in your life that are just hard to swallow. And then I started thinking, you know, like I felt like almost like a fear was overcoming me. And I remember what we talked about, and I was like Okay, I don't have to allow fear to happen. And so with having that thought, it's like, all right, well, what's going to pull me out of fear? Within this whole vibration of love is a faith in knowing that everything's going to work out exactly the way that it was always supposed to. And man, just knowing that it instantly sent me from a fear vibration that I was temporarily feeling into a higher oneness that could almost see above whatever was causing me causing me like that lower vibratory feeling. Man, it's just so crazy because I feel like, you know, as humans, of course we're this reality. You're gonna feel a bevy of emotions from you know, you know all the emotions anger, sadness, grief, fear, but then you know love and authenticity and you know higher vibrations as well. And it's like I believe, And that's why I asked Brad earlier, you know, does temptation exist on all levels or whatever? And the reason why I was asking that is because is this kind of like the only place where you get to feel all of that, you know, the highs of the highs and the lows of the lows, and I think that we get remnants of all of it, really, and maybe we'll never take on the highest of the high feeling, and maybe we'll never even take on the lowest of the low feeling, no matter how low you get or how high you get emotionally. But I think that this might be one of the only places to where you can feel everything, and maybe that doesn't exist anywhere else. I don't know. I can't remember a lot of my past lives, you know, but it's it is. It is very powerful whenever you can, you know, like transcend that feeling of fear into a feeling of faith in knowing that it's that it's all going to work out exactly how it was meant to. And I do believe that we signed up for all this, that's one thing I absolutely believe. I think that we did sign up for all of it, or at least we were, you know, red in. But there's no way that we just signed up for I don't know. Some people will say that we're trapped here and we didn't have any say so, and I'm like, I don't think that's true either, because I think there were all one I think there were all one thing, and we divided so that we could experience. But ultimately when we go back, we're back into the soup of oneness. At least that's where I'm at. And it does me good to believe that. Just me on a personal level, it does me good to believe that, And I think that's all that really matters. I think that we probably get too hooked up and too like Ben out of shape on archetypes and what's the correct story this? And I don't think any of that matters, because you can find a great Mormon, you know what I mean, Like you can find a great Christian, you can find a great Muslim, you can find a great spaghetti monster, you know, member whatever they call their people. The point is is that I don't think that it necessarily matters how we categorize it, because I think that the truth of the reality transcends the myths and the stories, and I think these are just kind of outliers lenses for us to look through. That's the message that I had gotten from the Yeloheem as well. It doesn't matter what lens you look at it through. But of course there is a certain way that you want to be you know, you want to be a good person. You want to be thoughtful, you want to be empathetic, You want to care about other people whenever they're down, and you want other people to care about you whenever you're down. You want people to be there for you, and you should be that person that's there for everybody else too. I mean, yeah, a lot of this is to try to find exactly what the meaning of all of it is so that we know how to act. But I think to our corese we know exactly how to act. Otherwise we wouldn't feel guilty for making a selfish decision. You think about it, like, and most people probably turn that part of themselves off, but that is built into us. You know, whenever you make a selfish decision, even if you feel justified, it's like there's something in you that is like, you know, you were selfish right there. You know you probably shouldn't have done that. You know, It's like, what's that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: If it's not built into us, then why do we get those subtle like reminders like that? And so I think that that is probably the little tie to the all that is just a constant reminder and whether you're tuned in or tapped out. Maybe there's varying degrees of understanding about how all that works. Man said, I was a lot really really helpful, though really interesting. So anyhow, all right, well it's time to dip out. This show is going over on for over three hours and I loved every second of it. So thank you guys for joining. This has been such a fun one, very memorable, and I love you.
Speaker 3: See