Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snartzack.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your.
Speaker 3: Name's glazed by the great Chris Ray Goods, Derek black Bet and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some shoes. Sit back and prepare for some lad Hello everybody, Hi, Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 4: It's me your host, Chris, It's it's him. Derek Sweeney is gone. He's being I don't know, ravaged in Costa Rica. He's getting his appendix stone. He's gonna come back looking thin but wrong. If you've played far Quai three, if you played far Kuai three, like you kind of have an idea what's going on with him right now? So yeah, yeah, he was on the plane with Foss actually, but we were joined by a very special guest, our buddy over here, the act man.
Speaker 2: Look at him, Luigi.
Speaker 3: H yeah, look at us prepared, but somebody didn't.
Speaker 1: So yeah, somebody get the memo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 4: You know what's disappointing about this is like we did a stream over on Sacred for the the what is it the state of play today? And everybody was wearing sunglasses and I had I had some to contribute, and so we all just did the stream in sunglasses like a bunch of assholes. Good and now it's happening again. Yeah yeah, but with Luigi has and I was like, I was under prepared. I did not expect to require the Luigi had.
Speaker 3: Well, Mario would have sufficed Warrio any more, like a Wallauigi kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Though, let's be real, Well I wish I was that tall. That'd be nice.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, Yeah, but uh yeah, man, I don't even know, like there's a so obviously we're all uh gamer nerds here, and uh it's been I don't know, man, I don't know how you feel about it because we haven't really talked really in a hot minute. I feel like this year is kinda this year's kind of crazy. I mean, the last couple of years honestly have been kind of like wildly good in my opinion, like as far as like just kind of sleeper out of nowhere hits, Like obviously elden Ring was the big one that kind of kicked everything off. But like this year, like I just heard I just saw Hades two. Oh yeah, Has like he's like getting like tens and perfect score. I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And then Silk Song finally comes out and Expedition thirty three. I played a bit of Expedition thirty three. Yeah, I think this year's been pretty cracked. Also, like I'm still I'm still big in the Hell Divers too, and the new updates they came out with for that, like it sometimes makes it feel like a brand new.
Speaker 2: Game, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, in this world, I think I don't know how often you guys stick with a game, because, like I do gaming videos, I kind of have to keep moving on to the next thing, next thing. But I always make time for Hell Divers too.
Speaker 4: I haven't played it in a while. I really loved it when when it first came out, I was on it every fucking day for hours.
Speaker 2: I was doing I was doing my part.
Speaker 4: I loved it, dude, I And even at the time, I was like, this is like, this is like an ods T game.
Speaker 3: This is sick.
Speaker 2: Collab. Did you check it out? Then?
Speaker 4: I didn't because there was so much Dude, I have to play.
Speaker 1: The hat off. Take that hat off. You can't even listen.
Speaker 4: I bought I did buy it. I haven't I haven't played it yet, but I did buy it. By the past, so I did my part, you.
Speaker 3: Continued, you you made a donation to the Hell Divers.
Speaker 2: Super Pack, to the Yeah, exactly, to the super Pack the Freedom but uh gotcha, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like I feel like that game came out of nowhere too, Like I thought. I remember when that game was first shown. I thought, I was like, this is gonna suck. Really it just looked yeah, because like the trailers they showed for it were just like, I don't know, they were trying too hard, it felt like. And then whenever they showed it before it came out, it was always running at like twenty seven frames per second, like they showcased it in like a completely fucked way. Like it's very clear that they had no idea that game was going to be as big as it was because they were too busy trying to make Concord or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, looking at the games that have come out this year, it is pretty cracked.
Speaker 2: Donkey Kong Bonanza, Yeah, I played that one.
Speaker 3: Mario Kart World, do.
Speaker 2: You have a switch to have you sent me one? Oh? Wow? Really? Damn? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: Well, through like my agency they were like, yeah, can you just post a They said, what was it? What was the phrase one? He used some weird terminology I've never heard.
Speaker 1: From a sponsor before, but it was it was like chill. Yeah, it was very chill.
Speaker 3: Basically, they just wanted like a tweet, a post or like a short, and you know, all these people were posting like I got the switch to Hell. Yeah, and then my picture was like me holding a N sixty four box with the switch to box like slightly in the like far in the background.
Speaker 1: I was like, I just got the new Nintendo console.
Speaker 2: And and they were fine with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much, that's great.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like there was a time on YouTube where like I like, pretty well, early on is relative, I guess, because early on would be fucking I don't even know, like smash lip syncing to Pokemon, but like early on, I guess in like this new era or whatever where like I remember sponsors would they would have like an ad read or they would have like a copy and it used to be like you could kind of do whatever, and then I remember at a certain point it started getting really specific, like like I remember Raycon. At a certain point they were like, don't don't mention rage anymore, please, yeah, like or like they would be like, don't mention Kim Kardashian, don't mention this or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, rework a few because of that. Yeah, Yeah, And I.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know, I haven't kept up with it really because a lot of a lot of our stuff is fan funded now. But it's just like I just remember getting a lot less fun, yeah, to do them because there were there were so much more guard rails on everything. They were, like I remember for Dollar Shave, Like I remember I asked them like one of the earliest ones that I did, I was so happy with it was like can I threaten to use these as a weapon and like attack my roommate with him? And they were like, yeah, sure those are I feel like there's and I feel like no shot. Would that be Like if I asked that like now or something for a similar company, I feel like.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, let's let's keep it. Let's keep it a little bit more relaxed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing that annoyed me about all that stuff is they're concerned, you know, right, they want as many impressions for their product as possible, which doesn't always translate to sales. I think clever tactics is a way. It's way. It's more of like there are people that are going to so just because like, oh this was really dope, and I saw it even when I would because I'm I'm one of the rare people that actually h played it was my first gotcha game. Ray Shadow Legends was well. I was like one of the only people that was like, all right, what the fuck is this about? I love turn based RPGs, I love dark fantasy. And then I actually I was like, everything outside of the predatory gotcha shit is actually pretty cool. And I was getting advertisements from them but actually playing the game. And then after a while they were like, well, we want you to do very specific stuff and blah blah this and that, and I was like, hey, I guarantee you since I'm actually playing this fucking game, I can get people in this game and they'll stay so the retention will be there. But they were like, well, no, we want to just they basically it didn't work. And then after a while they kind of like moved on to people that had like way larger and that don't play the game at all, like you know, collabbing with mister not mister Beisa Ninja and.
Speaker 2: Shit like that.
Speaker 1: My point being that one of my favorite ad reads would be I listened to the Cumtown podcast and it was a disaster every time they would read it. But the they got like the green light because people started actually listening to the entire ads.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, they don't they don't know what works.
Speaker 4: There's still like a lot of a lot of companies, Like I remember like that there was a famous norm like nor McDonald used to have a podcast and he did these like ads from this like grill great that would go over your grill. They're called the mangreat and he just shad all over it and they loved it, Like the audience loved it. They would actually like I guarantee you that that ad sold way more man grads than whatever, like like an authentic like I remember some company would ask me. He's like, can you say exactly what the percentage of money they're saving is?
Speaker 2: Like they don't care about that shit.
Speaker 3: Man just don't want to be fed stuff in like a boring, right like detached sort of way where it's like whatever creator they're watching feels like they're not being genuine or honest, and if you're putting effort into like ad reads and stuff. People can feel that they can kind of feel the authenticity. I always fight for that whenever I do like sponsorships and stuff, and most of them are are pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah good, yeah, yeah, it's dude, Maybe it's turned around a little bit because I remember getting.
Speaker 2: Like weirdly strict.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think it's I think it's I think I technically think it's worse because I still see that there's the you got to put it a few minutes usually now a minute after because I would always put mine in the front. Just get out of the way, right yet out of the way. This is this what's up? And now I feel like it's getting so bad that YouTube implemented a jump ahead button. It's now that's right. Yeah, yeah, and that's that's like devastating for advertisers, which I don't give a shit personally, but you know, it's it's actually a pretty great tool.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this is fucking sweet.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gotta it's gotta be. Viewership has to be in the hands of the viewer, right, and so like there are times when I when I would put like time stamps and I would mark the sponsorship and the ad read and I would do that, and sometimes sponsors would be like, hey, can you take that out? It makes it too easy to skip it.
Speaker 2: I've had people do that to me.
Speaker 1: But I would keep it.
Speaker 3: Like that for about like twelve hours, because you know, I post a video, I got the sponsor done, I'm all good. I can fuck off and do real life stuff. So I would kind of I would just kind of like wait until a good chunk of my audience could watch, and then I would Yeah, I get rid of it because you know they asked me too.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, man, I definitely have you been I don't know if you guys been paying attention to you. I've been paying attention to YouTube a lot more because I was interested in experimenting and getting back into it, because you know, since we do the podcast, that's that's my job. I abandoned YouTube essentially, but I'm now doing some stuff. One thing in particular. I don't know if you guys noticed this, but there are a bunch of we talked about this on the podcast before. There's a bunch of channels just popping up and there there. It's on the political side, where it's just a first name, last name, and they have a profile that looks like a LinkedIn avatar and they're getting a stupid amount of views, and I'm very curious, like why is this happening and if it is purely algorithmically like uh responsible, So I started my own where like it's like Rick Blackman and I'm wearing a button up in a tie and I just I just posted like a couple of videos on it, and I'm experimenting right now, but I'm starting to see these weird shifts that are happening. And then a plethor of history channels that are just AI, but a lot of people are too stupid to notice. So the voice sounds real and it's fucking crazy, man, Like the AI shit is so egregious, Like I can't even I don't even know what the hell I was.
Speaker 4: I think I was like trying to look up, Oh my I was. It was because I was playing through Medal Gear Solid Delta again. I was like trying to beat it with like no, what is it? No no kills or something. There's like some non lethal playthrough of MDS Delta. Basically I was trying, yeah, pacifist run metal gear, which sounds insane, but because you could just tranquilize people and like they'll fall into the oak, they'll fall into like a river and clearly drown, and.
Speaker 2: It just like it doesn't count. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: You only shout the tranquilizer. Everything after that was nature taking its course.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's God and gravity.
Speaker 2: There's nothing nothing else, it's not you. You can also shoot the explosive barrels and it also doesn't really. Yeah. I found that out kind of kind of reasonibly, and I was just like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: But I was looking up because I was trying to find those fucking collectibles because they're like they're unreasonably hidden in that game. And I'm just like I'm not gonna I'm not looking for these normally, like you can't. You can't make me do this. And so I looked up like some tutorial video or whatever, and it's like, oh, okay, here it is, and it's just clearly an AI.
Speaker 2: It's clearly an AI.
Speaker 3: Thing just sold the tutorial from someone who actually wrote it and repurposed it.
Speaker 2: It's you been up.
Speaker 3: I just I posted a video on my second channel like yesterday. I just titled it AIS finally saved gaming because Microsoft announced like Microsoft Gaming Copilot and in this, in this article they posted, it was basically just like instead of looking up a guide online of someone who's showing you how to get past this or how to fix this glitch or how to get this achievement, it's like, uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Siri, can you show me my achievements?
Speaker 3: And it's like, but dog, you can already just look at your achievements. Just press like three buttons. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like too many buttons. Man.
Speaker 3: It's like everything everything they talked about in this like oh, what the Gaming Copilot can do for you? It's either like summarizing someone else's work or providing a solution for something that you can just do way easier, like manually.
Speaker 2: Anything to avoid interacting with the thing that you bought. I guess yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's just like people. I mean, like, yeah, what's the alternative? Oh, you would go to some gaming website and you would read someone's article and generate like a click for them on there. You would generate traffic there, or you would God forbid you you watch some guy who does like funny playthroughs or guides or something right, and maybe you leave a like on his video. No no, no, just cut out the middle man. It's all robots now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it. It's great. What gave it away is because the guy kept talking about code Jim. Oh yeah yeah. I just remember being like, oh my god, Jim fucking Ai dude. No one in the no one in the world would say code Jim. Kid. Just experienced that last night exactly. That's exactly what I was thinking last night.
Speaker 1: I just experienced that. But it was it was m It was an MMA channel. It was like, it's supposed to be some mm a history channel, and then like this this video about the this movie about the Smashing Machine, the rock the rock Player is playing them and it's coming out pretty soon, so people are making videos about that, and I was like, oh, a documentary about about dude. I want to watch it. And then it sounds like a real fucking person right, very breathy and shit. But then every single name was pronounced weird, and I was like, what the fuck is this? And I saw the channel has only been around for like three months, and I'm like, fucking hell, dude, they gotcha, they got me. I was like, this is crazy, And I supported this bitch by watching like a goodn like ten minutes or something of it until I was like, okay, I can forgive like one or two names, but it was fucking every name that was like not English, which is you know, Like I was like, okay, most yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just like fuck this man, it's rough. Dude, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how you navigate AI stuff because it's just like I never thought in a million years I would miss like the dude who like, Okay, here's a game tutorial, here's how to do this, and it's like a fucking horrible.
Speaker 2: Webcam pointed at the TV.
Speaker 4: Oh like that, and it's some guy with like a vaguely Indian accent but not quite and he's like really poorly explaining it. I never thought in a million years I would miss that. In comparison to this, it's like top ten Codejimma games, oh no, number ten Metal Gear.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think people enjoy imperfections, yeah, right, because it's more it's more relatable, but not the type of imperfections where it's like Codejimma, where it's like you can't you can't really understand the reason why that would be messed up on whereas where if it's like if it's like some three sixty P like shitty pre Elgado gameplay tutorial or like Gears of War tips and tricks or something, and it's just the worst fucking quality. You can barely tell what you're looking at, Like like you get the sense someone made that and for a time it was more useful and now it's it's uses like looking back and being like, oh man, those were different times.
Speaker 2: Yeaheah, back when, back when people were well, back when the majority of the Internet wasn't robots, I guess, because that's I'm pretty sure that's the case now, Like I'm almost in fact, I'm almost one hundred percent certain that, Like I'm pretty sure over fifty percent of Internet users are just completely.
Speaker 3: On Twitter now or bots something like that.
Speaker 2: I believe it, dude.
Speaker 4: My message requests are ridiculous, yoh, Like especially every second there's like a new like tons, it's it's almost like climbing the fucking ladder and MGS three where it's just like how much longer could this possibly go on?
Speaker 1: How the song have you got getting any of the the it's women like they're obviously they're bots, but they're actually acting. There have some human characteristics like spelling errors and shit. I don't know if you've experienced that. So because I turned my inbox off because of all of the bots and shit I was getting in all the Korean language and weird shit I was getting, I was like, all right, this is enough, because every once in a while, I was like, oh, there might be a listener re viewer that sends something interesting, because that would happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to check it for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that would happen. Okay, no, perfect, and like uh yeah, so it's it's fucked. But now if they have a check mark, which these bots are getting these check marks so they can you can message anybody even if it's turned off. So I've been getting a handful. Every once in a while they'll say something like oh remember me type of a thing, and then they'll use like a spelling error and they'll be.
Speaker 2: Like a correction with the asterisk and shit.
Speaker 1: So it seems really personable and real, and I was like, dude, lonely men are fucked.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, fucked. So I just checked mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is because of my my name is the act man yeah, they'll think my first name is the Yeah, it's so the.
Speaker 1: You into Asian girls?
Speaker 2: Is it okay?
Speaker 1: If I message you the the?
Speaker 4: I think I think we have that on this sartank Twitter page. I think like if if you check the messages on.
Speaker 2: The probably I have to check the d ms on there, that that'd be.
Speaker 1: That'd be pretty good. Really respect what you're doing, are you labs? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love those. I love those emails, the one where it's just like, we love your content about insert like vague thing here that you talked about.
Speaker 3: We just love what you're doing. Yeah, it's very interesting, right like cause, I mean we talked about it a little bit before we were recording, but we all kind of been around a long time relative to YouTube years. I don't know if you guys watched tears Zoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he posted every now and again.
Speaker 3: He posted a video on like this new channel zer two and it was like and I think the title was something like the average YouTube career is nine years. And that got me thinking about like my own mortality and like how interests change and shift and how you kind of like adapt or die and sometimes it's like, oh, but these old fundamentals that I had that worked for so long. Well, I can't abandon those or you know, I gotta stick with what works. But it's it's just kind of interesting having to think about, oh, how to I actually do have to try and adapt. I can't you know, can't get so full myself that I'm like, oh no, I got this game figured out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't rest on your laurels if you want to, especially if you want to do the same if you want to keep the same kind of thing going. You know, like it's, uh, when did you When did your channel start?
Speaker 3: So I made the channel in like twenty thirteen, but I posted my first video in twenty fifteen. But then I took like a I was like working, so I was I was in college and I was doing like video production editing classes, and I was just kind of feeling it out before I really started putting stuff out there. It wasn't until twenty sixteen where I made like a solid push. I think.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I remember getting like a little over a thousand subs in two months.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, I made it.
Speaker 3: And then I checked checked my analytics. After I got my my channel monetized, and the first day guess how much money I made the first day I was monetized.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 1: I would say three dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got three dollars, Chris.
Speaker 4: No, because they don't they wouldn't pay you unless you made over one hundred. So like I feel like, oh.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, not not the paycheck. How much the channel made just the first I was monetized.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wouldn't even be able to act. Now I'm just success six cents all right?
Speaker 3: And I was I was like, this is actually gonna like it was the tiniest little bit, but the potential was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was That was me in like twenty I think thirteen, before I was even posting really, I was just posting frequently. It was a bunch of garbage. But like I saw like I had like six dollars or something. I was like, ooh, I can't get that six dollars until it gets to one hundred or whatever, because I think that's what it used to be. Like add since I think I don't know if it's still imagine it's still the same. But yeah, dude, like I I that's so funny. Because if you if you started really pushing it twenty fifteen, I for sure saw like your earliest stuff, like at.
Speaker 3: Twenty sixteen, I had like, like, if I checked my videos, I'm pretty sure the very first video I did was June twenty fifteen, and then I wouldn't start like really posting. I mean I posted like some Halo five funny clip shit, like just trying it out, and uh.
Speaker 4: What's the I'm I'm certain the first thing I saw of yours was you viscerating Halo five.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was fairly certain.
Speaker 3: There was a few few of those videos, and then I think I kind of I remember I tapped the well dry sort of uh not, because I was like, oh, this is what's getting views and all that, but it.
Speaker 2: Was like you said all you had to say.
Speaker 3: I said all I had to say, and then I was thinking to myself, I was like, dude, I don't want to just be the guy who complains about Halo channel, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's so many other creators that get started as guy who complains about things and and then that becomes their whole stick and they never like break out of that.
Speaker 4: There issue is a lot of people at that point. I think I feel like people don't understand what happens where Like I think if you make a career out of like complaining about things or just however you want to put it, You're going to find things to complain about everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like because you have to.
Speaker 2: You have to because you have to.
Speaker 4: There's like a financial like imperative that like I have to find something.
Speaker 2: When I started this.
Speaker 3: Sort of gimmick that channels like angry or angry video game nerder, I hate everything, or your movie sucks like this is this is besides those types of where the creative focus is on this I hate something. But it's it's much more than just that. Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about like the day, like the daily.
Speaker 4: Like the thing to me is like where people would like on a daily basis, they would have like five videos about new things to complain about. I'm like, I don't I don't even understand. I don't have that many opinions about anything.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like how are you? How are you finding a way? Because I have I have a lot of opinions, but they could be a tweet, you know what I mean? They could be like two sentences. They're not gonna they don't need to be like ten minute and one second video, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The way that I circumvented that was I started I started Twitter trash series and but it was fun though, because there's there's never a shortage of people saying dumb shit, and it was just making fun of that. But it wasn't in the way of I need, Oh, this is popular, how can I shut on it? Because I just I never wanted to do that personally. And I remember seeing the uh those there was the communities that I was kind of rolling with that were just bitching about things that were actually annoying, and then people who were just grifting and I started to see them converge and that was when I was like, I'm fucking out of here. Uh one of them verged in coalesce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, d the Great convergence we call it. It was fucking trash.
Speaker 1: I remember. The biggest thing for me was there was two big things. The first beat was people complaining about Batwoman on c W, and I was like, bro, I don't who the fuck was, Like, no one watched a c W show like all these brown ass man. I'm like, we don't watch I don't. This isn't for me, This for fucking twelve year olds. There's a the CW had like Supernatural, it had on I uh, I actually don't know Caucasian white, I don't know, dude, Hell yeah. It was just like but if you ever watched a neo CW shows, I mean, hey, more power to you. But like, as an older male, none of those shows appealed to me. Like Arrow was on there for a little bit and I was like, oh, it's just kind of cool, but then it's settled into being it's like, oh love triangles and relationships ship that.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's like a.
Speaker 1: Drama, and they stopped choreographing. Really as much as it's like I know what this.
Speaker 2: Is, I need I need to ask this what happened because I don't I know you've seen it there?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, I know what you're gonna ask. There's so there's an episode is it from It's f Flash?
Speaker 2: Just from the Flash?
Speaker 4: So have you, dude, have you seen the episode of or the clip from the episode of The Flash where Gorilla Grod goes back in time to kill Barack Obama in college.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even sound real whatever.
Speaker 3: Words, whatever sentence just came out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you're just with me, I swear to god.
Speaker 3: Is it something you can screen share or.
Speaker 2: I mean I could eve. I'll send you the link. I'll send it to you on discord. It is fucking great.
Speaker 4: Like that was a real like, that's that entire network was just kind of nonsense.
Speaker 2: It was wacky.
Speaker 1: It was wacky in general, and that's why there was young adult It was young adult TV for like and to find all of those people that you know that are even around my age. I'm thirty seven, so back then, right early thirties or whatever the fuck people complaining about Batwoman was like, nigga, you're not gonna watch one second of this. Why are you complaining about it?
Speaker 2: I know you're not gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: And its like most people when you watch or play something that you really just don't like, like you just like that's the end of it. Man, this wasn't for me. I'm moving on. But there's a whole there's there's like rage bait farms.
Speaker 4: You know, the rage bait is is what like, because I even empathize with people finding something that they watch that they hate so much that they want to talk about in extensive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, but that one.
Speaker 2: But look to have that, oh dude, exactly, I can't even begin, but yes, but to have one of those every week many, that's the thing to me.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't know, man, that seems like a miserable Yeah, it seems like a miserable existence.
Speaker 2: It's got to be.
Speaker 1: It's got to be. It is why a lot of those people are a lot of them are falling off. And you know, interesting enough that we're talking to you right now. I think the catalyst for the downfall was legitimately that Andy Pant's gaming guy, like he was the It was too inauthentic to where people like, all right, dude, this is enough, is it not?
Speaker 2: I gotta know something about that. I sent you the clip by the way of girl versus. The name of this video is insane because it's not even a lie. It's Gorilla Grod versus Baracko. But it's not. But it's not clickbait or ses dude, it's sucking same.
Speaker 4: But but no, so that Andy Pants gaming guy is that a real guy?
Speaker 2: I still don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 3: No, he's not real right. No, well, so here's here's the thing. Me, me and a couple other guys. We did some investigative research. Now I hadn't planned to do like a big exposed video, but it like ballooned in scope, and it was one of those things where it's like, oh, I've done a bunch of work on it, I'll get back to it. I got to focus on something else. I need to get something up on the main channel. Then I never really got back to it. Things kind I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't I wouldn't know anything about that.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, exactly. But like my goal was to basically expose him as you know, the fraud that he was and that he didn't really believe any of the ship that he was saying. Here's all the evidence, right, because you know, he was like shitting on me for being a corporate chill. But if you go to his Xbox channel, legit like two hundred community posts on his on his channel praising Starfield every single day, a new community post. And when I brought this up in the debate, went back to his channel, all deleted, all all deleted. No, yeah, no, there's so much war. But I think it was like I thought this guy was satirical at first, or that he was like being a caricature of parody, because you know, he's he was saying, I was a gay, woke communist who's being paid off by the satanic pedophiles that run Activision, And it was just like it's too perfect. It's yeah, but the thing is, like, no, he What was interesting about him is he had older channels where he actually posted like real videos that were pretty decent, a bit lacking personality and charm, but just kind of like your your standard run of the mill video essays that were that were decent. And he tried skits and we found his old Facebook pages and you know, we found we basically mapped out his like content uh metamorphosis over time, and I think he just got so fed up with not being successful. He was like, well, what's what's the easiest way to gain an audience. I'll just say everything's gay and woke and and yeah literally, but yeah, I think that that debate was just like it's one thing if you if you have a legitimate criticism of someone, but like, like, there's enough about me to criticize that you don't have to make up a bunch of random bullshit. At least that's that's how I feel, and I still I still feel that. Uh, I still believe the idea that we should all be able to hate each other and coexist on here, right because we're all entertainers at the end of the day, Like why you gotta take shit so seriously?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean that because I remember, like when I first saw him and I was just like, this can't be real, Like it's just like because it's just it. It's so perfectly like the formula is like it's exactly what I would do, like if I just didn't care.
Speaker 2: We actually did we? We went did you we? A couple of months ago, maybe it was a year ago. At this point, we made like kind of grifting channels, like fake ones just to see and I posted a video. I can't remember what the fucking video was about that I posted. I don't think it was Concord. It was something. It was something like that.
Speaker 1: It was around the uh when the Veil Guard came out, because I remember that's when I.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was veil Guards, That's right, it was, Yeah, it was the Veil Guard. It was talking about the Canari and how they made him woke. And gain and I got completely new channel completely like no se o or nothing, twenty thousand views in like.
Speaker 2: A day or something, and it was just like, it's so funny. And I deleted it like a couple of months. I think, I really like two months, yeah, because I wasn't gonna keep up with it, like it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just like, man, yeah, but it's insane that it worked.
Speaker 3: I did have I did have a pretty funny video idea where it would be like it'd be like a satirical top ten uh uh woke games, woke games list or top ten anti woke games or something like that. But the idea would be to just like take take games and then rename them and then come up with a premise for them, so like like Galow Gender Evolved, ah titles, Liberal Watch too, There we go, Leftists may cry?
Speaker 2: Okay, I leftist for Dead? I thought that Batman Progressive Asylum. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Metal Dick Solid four, Cooks of the Patriots.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go? Nice? The Epstein Scrolls for Oblivion, I play they play that dude, yo, that is.
Speaker 3: And then instead of instead of the Dead Space remake, it'd be a safe Space remake.
Speaker 2: Okay, Safe spaces, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the whole premise of the Safe Space remake, of course, is you play as Isaac Clark, a non binary engineer who's trying to find a gender gender neutral bathroom amidst the usg Ishimura, which is which is filled with h white supremacists.
Speaker 4: And you know, yeah, which is which is cultural appropriation of course, because it.
Speaker 3: Is you see where it could go with this video concept, you can just fucking yeah.
Speaker 5: I love I love that idea because it's just because those are all absolutely real things that people have said, Like that's what's like, I'm sure safe space is what someone has called one.
Speaker 3: And then instead of gaos sex, we have gayest sex, gender divided.
Speaker 1: Gay as sex.
Speaker 2: Like that that's good, gay as X. Have you played the original X?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't. I I've used some of the soundtracks and as background music and videos because I don't know how how you guys do background music and videos. But there's like you have like your handful of songs where you're like, Okay, if I don't know what to put here, these tracks will work no matter what is being said. And there's some of those in Day of Sex.
Speaker 2: But dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, DAACs has a great I only started. I played it for the first time, like I think a couple months ago, and I fucking loved it.
Speaker 2: The first one I couldn't believe. I couldn't, Yeah, the first one I could.
Speaker 3: It has that like that really cool old school RPG charm that like Knights the Old Republic has or Fallout one in two where it's like the game doesn't really hold your hand and there's there's some hidden bullshit, or you can maybe fuck up your save file somehow in like irreparable ways by just choosing the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If I was in a different mood on the day that I played it, like if I played it even like maybe a day earlier or a day later, there's a pretty good I might have even not liked it at all, but I was for some reason. I played and I was open to it. I didn't really know how to play the game until like three missions in and then it clicked.
Speaker 2: But it's just like it's a good ass fucking video game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's just that the unat COO theme, if you list echoes, you listen to the unat Coode theme, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it's good. I think I wanted.
Speaker 4: I think the idea that I would have almost about like that video is like I wonder if there's a way to make it so like you could read because it is so what is considered you know, woke or sexist or whatever. It's so nebulous at this point that like I almost wonder if you could take certain games that like, yes, like if you could make dead Space sound like a like a browie like you know what I mean, like the exact opposite of like, oh, there's no genderuture.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could. You could spin it either way.
Speaker 3: Right, you don't say, yeah, spa Safe Space remake, but you're the you're the one Chud who's fighting off all these deformed trans people right.
Speaker 2: Right right they are literally trans people technically they have transformed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Or or you could be the lone a trans person or whatever, non binary trying to find the bathroom. Right, you could spin it whichever way Epstein scrolls.
Speaker 2: Right, that's that's a hard one to spin.
Speaker 3: There's a way, right, you become part of the Thieves Guild as you try to track down the Epstein scrolls to expose urial septum.
Speaker 4: Ural septums absolutely on that on those laws. Like the second you beat him for the first time and he's got he clearly looks like a demon. I'll never forget like that zoom in the first time I played the LILIVI in a long ass time. It made me put the game down for twenty years.
Speaker 2: But what I never played. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: When did you play it?
Speaker 4: I played it like maybe two thousand and six at like my cousin's house, and he he just got it and he was like, check this out, and he handed me the controller because he wanted he wanted to show.
Speaker 2: It to me.
Speaker 4: And I did that first section. It zoomed in on fucking Emperor Uriel's face and he looks so.
Speaker 2: Fun and you're like, nope that. I was like, I can't crazy, I can't do this. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I could.
Speaker 3: Raise the opinion. I mean, granted, yeah, even back then, it kind of looked bad, like but you go outside. I remember I have this just vivid memory of going to a buddy's house in my neighborhood when I was growing up. He was a year older and he got the three sixty before anyone else. And I remember seeing Oblivion for the first time because I played Moro Wind and more Wind's even more scuffed. Oh sure, and then you see Oblivion and it's like what there's like there's like a marker where you're telling you where you're supposed to go. You don't just run around like a dip shit and the graphics all. I remember looking at Oblivion for the first time being like, this is this all comparatively?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You guys ever have that moment Like I had another moment like that in Halo two. There's like just that moment where you your brain is like, I gotta remember this, this is this, I'm seeing something really cool. There's this exact shot in Halo two in the first mission when when Arbiter's being led out of the chamber and Truth is saying the weight of your hairsy will stay your feet, And there's this one shot where he's walking down away and there's he's flanked by two brutes and I just remember thinking that looks like a movie.
Speaker 2: Looks like a movie, dude, Yeah, no, I think, man, I'm sure the big one.
Speaker 4: The first time that I remember being shocked by what I was seeing and like by like I can't believe this is a video game? Was Fight Night in two thousand and five, Like that first Fight Night, it was like I can't believe how this fucking looks like this?
Speaker 2: Did you really play?
Speaker 4: Though I played it, I I liked it a lot, actually, but I didn't. I didn't get far into it because dude, well you saw you saw him again and you're like, nope, nope, not good, No, no, he.
Speaker 2: Looks way better now.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I do want to give I do want to give some context. I think, like back back in that time, specifically that And to be fair, this is true of me still to this day.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm really fixated on.
Speaker 4: Games that control well and like, like the game feel of something matters more to me than like story or really anything like everything else is a nice bonus, But I can I can cozy up with like a two D side scroller with no story at all and really love it.
Speaker 2: Like that's fine.
Speaker 4: But like when I at the time that I played Oblivion, I had already played like so many other first person games that felt so good in comparison. It was the same way I felt about Mass Effect one when I first played it in two thousand and six as well, where I was just like this is not or not two thousand and six, maybe like seven when.
Speaker 2: It came out. I don't remember that I played it.
Speaker 4: When I played a little bit of it when it came out, and I was like this, I I just played Gears of War, Dude, this feels like dog ass sure, and it ran it like and it ran it like twenty frames per second. I was like, I can't do it, man. So, like there were a lot of RPGs. I didn't get into RPGs until probably I think Fable two was maybe the first time that it like scratched, that I realized something was there that I liked. But then Skyrim was like the thing that kind of popped it open for me, and then I went back and played all those other things.
Speaker 2: The understanding, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Play the first Fable until after Fable two because I didn't have you know, I didn't really I didn't know what the fuck it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you PlayStation guy growing up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think so primarily like PS PS one, PS two for the for Budakai and you know, ten Kaichi and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I was all over that machine.
Speaker 3: Okay back then, Okay, I'll let it slide.
Speaker 4: But no, I just couldn't get into RPGs until until later, Like it clicked with me a lot later.
Speaker 1: My brother such a huge absolute nerd, so I got lucky that he's just like three years older than me, so he almost forced me to play whatever he was fucking playing. And I'm glad he did that because then it like, okay, he had he had like chrono trigger, and I was like, oh, this is actually really cool. He gave me this one game Vagrant story that I was like, I don't know, this guy looks gay.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: But then when I started playing it, I was fascinated. And then uh when I got uh, when I finally played Fallout three and uh like the VAT system, I was like, dude, this is like fucking vagrant story. It was like so it felt so good like that, like somebody had like an idea where you can just hear target these points and shit, and I was like, this is I'm so fascinating with that shit. And that's how I like anything that's like that. I immediately gravitate towards it, and even if it's shit I'll still kind of like, you know, I'll give it a try, and fast forwarding all the way to Exhibition thirty three, it's like, oh cool, we got like some sort of deep RPG with some turn base shit. I'm glad that a lot of people like that, man, because it's one of my favorite genres of like just anything that's remotely close to that.
Speaker 3: Any RPG that is like action oriented or not just entirely like turn based games can be fun, but I feel like you need you need something else, right, whether it's like fire Emblem where yes it's turn based, but there is like some math, some chance, some bit of strategy, and I love the whole like positioning and like you control an army sort of thing. Sure, stuff like that like paper Mario A thousand year Door is one of my personal favorites. So like the idea of RPG but with action commands, button prompts and and stuff like that. That's what. That's why a lot of my buddies were recommending Expedition thirty three because they were like.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of like paper Marios, Like, shut.
Speaker 3: The fuck, I got to see this.
Speaker 2: It's have you ever played a do you know? Sea of Stars.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've heard of it, but I don't think I'm familiar.
Speaker 4: With somewhat recent it's in the last like three, it's somewhat similar where there's like real time elements to this turn based comment. I'm like, this is, this is I was never into turn base at all. I always like wrote that shit off, and to be fair, like I still kind of do. Like, I'm just like, I just I want to play the game. I don't like the feeling of like in turn based games, it always feels like I'm telling a cool character to do something cool versus I'm the cool character doing a cool thing. Literally, Yeah, there's like a separation there for me that I'm just like, I can't quite get over it.
Speaker 2: But Expedition thirty three with that, like the pairing and shit's like this is.
Speaker 1: Exactly yeah, pairing and dodging. This is so fucking good, a lot more engaging. I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I guess the way that I always.
Speaker 1: Thought of like turn Base was more of a well I get you know it's cliche to say, but like chess and uh that was yeah, my like it was just way like cause when I played chess, when I played back in the day, I'm like, this is kind of fucking boring versus now spicing it up with characters and interesting stuff and really just feeling getting a little rush of like a little hit of dopamine when I'm mapping out my attacks in advance of like, Okay, so here's the here's the situation. I need to do this to maximize the outcome, and then seeing it play out, and uh, there's like certain there's some games have prompts like they'll be like to have like a timer in the corner, and the timer will stop when the match is over, essentially, and if you haven't executed the move yet, and like you just you you execute the move and a few series play out still but the timer has stopped. You already know you finished, Like you're like, fuck, yeah, everything where the it being like some type of effect that like does like an app like a poison damage or something that like kills them eventually or something like mapping it out And it's just it's so satisfactory to have that domino effect and it's stuff like that, the payoff of those things. But yeah, I that is that is the right way to think about it. Probably, Oh yeah, I can I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't break I can't break out of that of just feeling you guys.
Speaker 3: Ever play a Divinity Original Sin too?
Speaker 1: No, I've been told to play that a bunch. I haven't played it.
Speaker 3: So so I didn't. I never beat Balder's Gate three. I didn't. I probably put less than like fifteen twenty hours into it because I think it just reminded me that I prefer to Vindie Original Sin two more. But that whole like domino effect and mapping it out what we're talking about, Oh my god, that game is. That game is so good because you can you can basically like combine elements. Like if there's you know, part of the map is wet and like an enemy is standing on it, you can call down like a thunderstorm and shock the water and if you run, you know, if you move past the water, you take damage. And it's like it's turn based, but you can map things out and your characters get multiple actions. Right. If there's like oil barrels, you can throw fireballs over there and explode and it just blasts all over the place. But some enemies regain health from fire and some take damage, like undead ened, He's heel from poison damage as opposed to you know, and they take damage from like healing spells. So all that shit is super cool. I would one hundred percent recommend that to anybody who's like an RPG fan. And it's also one last thing I'll say about it. It is one of the only games I've ever played that has a second person type narrative to it.
Speaker 2: Oh, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: So like your character. While there's conversations between you and other characters and your companions whatnot, the narrator is second person, so whenever he's describing like what your character is doing, there's a there's an element of imagination to it. It's like you walk into this cave and discover you know, you you smell death and decay, and then there's like there might be some weird mosquito lady. Like I remember this vivid part of the game where you walk into this and there's all these like dead black roses and some like she's like she might be hot, and she's like trying to seduce you, and uh and if you you let her, it's like she sticks her tongue in your mouth and you as you feel bugs like flying down your throat stinging you and then once the battle starts, you take like you take like poison damage or something so shit, like that's really cool.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. The first person I've I've talked to, like like me where I put about twenty hours in the ball Oft three and I liked it.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a bad time with it, but I just I didn't. I didn't continue for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, and I know by the way that there was unequivocally the game of the year that year, Like I understood, Like as I was playing, I was like, oh, I understand why, this is why, this is why this would be the game.
Speaker 3: There's a certain kind of pressure to a game like that, where there's so many different options and so much chance, and you feel like you feel like you don't want to miss something, where you don't want to fuck it up, and that pressure of like, oh god, what if I make the wrong decision or I don't want to look up a guide or this is so complex and there's so much going on it can kind of turn you off a bit, even even though like I know someday I'm gonna go back and play it, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Uh, what do you think the game of the Year is this year? If you had to guess, I know, there's there's still time, there's still a lot. We're only in September, which actually is you know, it's it's deeper in the year than typical, but like, I mean, there's still stuff coming out.
Speaker 2: It feels like every goddamn week as far as what I've.
Speaker 3: Played, I mean, isn't it probably gonna be a toss up between uh, Silk Song and Expedition thirty three because it can't be night Rain. It can't be night Rain.
Speaker 2: It's gonna it's not gonna be that. It should not be that. Dude, I couldn't believe that shit. When they tried to pull with a shadow pull yeah, Shadow of the Earth Tree, I was like, you you can't that is? That? To me was so egregious. I couldn't believe that.
Speaker 1: It didn't it like didn't win anything.
Speaker 2: It didn't win anything. It was a complete waste of a slot. Not that it was like bad, obviously it's good, but like, when did we start doing this? Yeah? And anything?
Speaker 1: We were saying right like anything that you need another game to play it, like you need the Bass game to actually play it. It's not it's standalone.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not standalone content, right Like I would would that I could excuse them like that, Let's say, oh, uh, what was that fucking that came from a far cry three Blood Dragon or whatever? Oh blood Dragon, Yeah, like something like that. I'll like, Okay, it's kind of its own thing. But this, I thought, that's just fucking silly. Like you can't even just go out and play it. You have to buy the fucking game first and then buy that ship. I'm like, it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean. Also, like I watched that uh that Xbox showcase a few months ago in the Outer Worlds too.
Speaker 1: That ship looked really good to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys saw that or what you think of it about it, but it kind of gave me kind of gave me Kotor two vibes in the sense of it's like an old school RPG and there's all these different like or fallout in some ways where like the that's one thing I love when you were your investments in a skill or an attribute payoff beyond just like making your character stronger. It's like new dialogue options open up and you know, yeah, or like if you're a complete dumbass and fallout. So it looks like they got they got that going on, which that might sneak in. But as far as like what I think will get Game of the Year, probably Expedition thirty three, and then I think they'll probably do like Silk Song Best Indie Game probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be my guest too, Like I expecish it. I don't know if you finish it yet.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't, maybe like seven or eight hours into it.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 4: But it's not that long of a game really, like it's it's it's very respectful of your time, I think, which is which was also something that I thought was so nice, just to be able to sit down and like get comfortable with an RPG and have it not be like my entire goddamn life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like one hundred hours dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The best thing about that, right is that you can become extremely ope without turning over every stone, right, because that a lot of times in RPG you kind of have to grind, grind pretty hard to get to that level.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: This is actually ug chance. Yeah, So I was like I love that. I love that I spent almost I think I think it was like forty hours or something, and I was doing retarded levels of damage.
Speaker 2: It's like a stupid but also one of.
Speaker 3: Those RPGs, uh, which is also like Mario, like Paper Mario. I don't know if you guys have ever played it, the second one a thousand years long time ago. Yeah. They have like this action command where if you're if you're really really good with timing, you can completely nullify the damage from most enemy attacks. And an Expedition thirty three has that as well, so if you there are some enemies, I tried fighting and they were like thirty levels higher than me, and I lasted like five or six turns just because I got so good at dodging, parrying and all that. But of course then eventually they one shot me. So I liked the idea of also being able to fight harder challenges earlier than you're supposed to or intended to, but just based on your skill alone, you can you can fight through.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite things to do actually, in games where sometimes I'll waste way too much time.
Speaker 2: I the only this is.
Speaker 1: Sad, The only really fun thing that I remember doing in the Veil Guard because somebody bought it for me to review it. Otherwise I wasn't gonna fucking play it. There was a like you're in like the world between worlds where all these mirrors aren't shit, and there was like these guys that these big guys in their thrones they can fuck with and you I wasn't supposed to fight him yet, clearly, and I think I fought him for like thirty minutes almost just but.
Speaker 2: I actually beat it.
Speaker 1: But normally the fight would last like probably three minutes, three to four minutes if you were at the level you should be at. But I love doing I love wasting my time like that, literally, if I can actually beat this guy right now.
Speaker 3: And that was shooting the limits and doing what the game discourages you from doing but still allows you if you're good enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Silk Song. I don't know how to feel about quite yet.
Speaker 3: I don't played either.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was planning on maybe maybe streaming a little bit of it.
Speaker 4: It's it's very good, but like these runbacks, man, the run backs to the boss the bosses that you die at, man, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, it's what do you want?
Speaker 4: I should get good, but I don't know, I don't know if I have the patience, Like I'm not like if I was twelve, Oh my god, if I was twelve, I would have been all over it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was oiled by what was it, Cuphead, where like all the boss not like type shit, you just kind of there had a couple of levels, but then you just show up at the boss most like most of the content is just here's the boss, fuck it up. If you lose, you're right there. And I felt spoiled to where, oh man, I gotta go back to the boss. I gotta do all this bullshit again. I was like, damn, it's it's it's rough.
Speaker 4: I'm I get that, I get what it does for the game, but it actually like it actively kind of like I don't know, it impedes it for me a little bit, just because like I like to I like, I don't mind dying in a boss fight over and over again, you know what I mean, Like that's fine, it'll be frustrating, but like I it's not hard to walk back to the boss. It's just kind of time consuming. So I kind of feel like I don't know if I'm I don't know if my time is necessarily being respected here. You know, It's just I'm not seeing new I'm not seeing anything new from the game and the time that I'm walking back to it. So I'm like, this really is just kind of a waste of time. I get, I get the you know, the punishment aspect of it, but like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know that that is an interesting point because like I had another video I had, like a Shadow of the Ur Tree review planned, and I had it recorded and like half edited.
Speaker 1: Still have another video I got to go back to.
Speaker 2: But uh oh, yeah, didn't you not like it? I feel like I remember, I.
Speaker 3: Felt like it was very disappointing. It was very disappointing. The levels were incredibly boring and easy. The vast majority of content in the expansion was already recycled, you know, like you go, you go to this fucking sunken city and it's the same giant crabs from Dark Souls three. It's like, come on, man, you know, like like make a new crab, make a new crab. But yeah, but one of the things I noticed was Shadow of the Tree. It was it's all about the bosses. Like most of the levels are pretty although visually stunning, they they don't really play like anything in particular, so it's like there's there's a weird balance between something like Demon Souls where it's like the checkpoints are few and far between, and so they put a lot of effort into the level design kind of like you said, the runbacks can be a pain in the ass, but ultimately because the bosses and Demon Souls were less emphasized than the levels, the interesting content like from Demon Souls, compared to Shadow of the ur Tree is stretched out over the course of the levels, where a Shadow of the Archery it's like, Okay, I'm just running through this area to get to the next boss and then the bosses all that is like predominantly the interesting content, So it'd be interesting. Kind yeah, it'll be interesting to play Soak Song and see kind of like what the what the balance of that is and how much run backs end up bothering me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's I guess it's it's a preference thing, I guess, But like I also feel like that was one of the things that I felt about Shadow of the Archery too, where I was like I thought this was this is good.
Speaker 2: But like I'm not wowed by any of these environments in the same way that I was Bass elden Ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, where it just feels like everywhere I went in Base elden Ring, I was like I just couldn't believe what I was looking at, and I just I couldn't believe that there was more here, and.
Speaker 3: It played well. Right where Shadow of the Arth, I remember, there's there's there's this one like path towards like a church, and it's just all wolves from fucking Basic starting Limb Grave, right, it's just all wolves and then like one of those tall smelter demon things, and I'm just like, why are there? Why am I fighting Basic Limb Grave Limb Grave wolves in a brand new expansion? Why are why are these wolves? Get make a new wolf, make a new crab?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've I've one criticism that's actually been my main criticism of from software in general, is like the recycling of their content, even though like it's good, it's like really especially like in the you know, Dark Souls to elden Ring, where I'm like, all right, this is this is too even though like I said, I had fun, it's just also I always like to point out that if other companies were doing this for other games, people would be saying some stuff. So there's a little bit of a like a you give there's I wouldn't say favoritism, not that's not the word I'm looking for, but you'll you'll give people slack like if you really enjoy their product, right, you'll give them like I really enjoy what they're giving me. So they're doing certain things that I normally would maybe have a problem with, like say, you'll be sold people like they would never hear the end of it.
Speaker 4: They would never if they've made an Assassin's Creed night Rain where they just recycled a bunch of old ship and put it in an Oh my god, it would be insane. I remember, I remember the reaction to do you guys remember the reaction to when God of Moore Ragnarok had their UH. I think I can't remember it was like a big game play revealer, or if it was just like a teaser trailer that just showed some gameplay or whatever, but they had UH an animation of Krados with the boat pulling pulling the boat back in and they were like, I can't believe they re used the same fucking Credo's boat animation unplayable.
Speaker 3: I was looking forward to the new boat animation.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, these are last generation boat physics. What are we doing?
Speaker 3: They fell off so hard. Yeah, I think from software it was up until Shadow of the Ur Tree where I was like, okay, you you get a pass on the recycling of like content or enemies. Elder Basse, Elden Ring did it a little too much where it's like there's almost no completely unique bosses, like like Mogue, you know, you can fight them twice. You can fight basically every boss except the Eldon Lord, Serpentine Radigan, yeah, and and Millennia. But Shadow of the Ur Tree like took it to a next level. Actually, I ended up running the numbers and it was like it was like seventy five percent of the bosses were either recycled, repeated, or reused because there's like eight ulcerated tree spirits in Shadow of the Urd Tree, you know, those giant fucking wood tree things, And it's like, bro, you already recycled that eight times in the base game, like make a new tree Spirit, make a new Tree Spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. The game of the Year is what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, but like Night Rain, even though that's like recycling in a good way where I think it was forty bucks, so it's not brand new Yeah, sixty seventy dollars price tag. And also the concept is actually really really cool and it's a ton of fun with buddies, and I still wish there was more to it. But uh, Night Rain was kind of interesting because I know about you guys, but I've gotten to a certain point over the years where like, I'm very picky with the games. I invest timing and if I don't like something or if i feel like I'm not gonna like this, I kind of I dip out pretty early. Night Ran. The first couple of matches, I was like, eh, I'm not really The first boss was Morget Marget. You know why is the first boss Marget? Come on in? I don't know if I'm feeling this, but it was a strange outlier because the more I played it, the more I actually ended up having fun with it. Which games where I start playing them and I'm like, usually they I have less and less fun playing them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard good things about nightraight. I was just I think by the time Night Ring came out, I had already put like so many I put like nearly two hundred hours in Eldon Ring, and I was just like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm good, there's no Rings to Elden.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like I think I'm good on frum Soft games for the next like probably four years before I'm ready to jump back into that shit again because I'm association. I don't like putting that much time into a single experience, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm having an issue with I'm having an issue with playing game even Like the reason why I haven't tried soilk song is my time right now. I'm very busy with other projects right now, and if I don't, I don't. I don't get to play video games as much as I used to, and I don't want to. I was thinking about when I was in like twenty twelve, I was working and riding my bike back and forth and going to the gym. Mike day was completely booked, but I still somehow remember beating Mass Effect three and then beating all the the DLCs, like when the Citadel Part one and two came out, and I was thinking, how the fuck did I do that? Because where the hell's my time gone? Because I'm trying to beat stuff now and it's just not happening. Like like when I started playing the remastered Oblivion or the you know whatever, and I got pretty far, but at a certain point I was like, fuck, I gotta put this down because I'm not finishing it in time. And then there's a bunch of other shit keeps coming out, and uh, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: It's a game that you never really finish.
Speaker 1: I guess so oh good. I mean I guess that a lot of people did that with Skyral. You did that with Skyrol, did.
Speaker 2: You, Chris? Uh No? I think I beat Skyris when I yeah, I mean it took me a while, but.
Speaker 3: Like, well, beating the main campaign or something, Yeah, it's not beating the game, right. You still gotta do Maje's Guiled Thieves, Guiled Dark Brotherhood, Dark Brotherhood, and uh Oblivion.
Speaker 2: I wanted.
Speaker 4: I want to play more of Oblivion, but god damn does that game run like hot ass?
Speaker 3: I need to upgrade your specs.
Speaker 4: Brou No, man, fuck that Unreal Euented five is a mess, like I can't believe because that has I think the game has like a memory leak. Same thing that's happening with Borderlands right now. Oh, it's it's wonderful.
Speaker 2: What's frustrating about is that, like these are good games, due Blind four is actually like unreasonably good, Like it plays really.
Speaker 3: We CEO say some shit recently of like like don't like it. He said like that, don't like it, don't bite or yeah you might have to upgrade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just get a instructions like if you need help on how to better optimize your PC, listen, our game is well optimized.
Speaker 2: It's probably your fucking fault. Uh.
Speaker 4: If every single one of you is having fucking problems running this game, it's your fault dot rs.
Speaker 2: Even though this is not happening with many many other games, it must be.
Speaker 1: Essentially, it's inane. It's just like horrible pr because this is like something that a your homie would tell you and you'd be like yeah, whatever, right, you would kind of brush it off. It's your homie. But it's like to see like somebody like this. It's like you can't bro, you have to learn how to speak, and so like if.
Speaker 3: Someone you're the CEO, man.
Speaker 1: It's like come on, do you can't I can tell Chris, Hey, maybe you should upgrade your hardware and he's like nah, and then Chris can reply like, no, I think I'm good. I think just the game fucking optimization sucks, dick. But like the CEO saying that to you is like, bro, what the fuck? This shouldn't even be a conversation right now with you, Like, I can't believe they allow him to speak. I can't believe they haven't muzzled him. Like he always does this.
Speaker 4: He always goes on Twitter and says some crazy I think it, like because I think Randy he said something maybe just a couple of months ago before they announced the price or something. I can't remember what the fuck it was, but like there was speculation about like borderlines being like eighty eighty dollars or something, and he just talked about like real fans would buy it. Oh yeah, right, And I remember, and I remember being like I remember reading his statements in context and being like, look, I know what you're trying to say, but you should not say this on.
Speaker 2: Twitter, dude. You shouldn't be saying this at all. I get what you're saying, Like, if you're.
Speaker 3: Like posting on Twitter at all to be honest, no.
Speaker 2: True, truthfully, yes, you should you should always avoid Twitter as much as possible.
Speaker 4: But like, I just remember being like, why would you write that? Because I can be mega charitable and understand, Like what he's saying is like, listen, if you are a big Borderland fan and you're into this series, you are going to pay eighty dollars because that's just like that's the standard. That's gonna be the price of something that, like I would I paid fucking I don't even want to think about how much I paid for like the legendary for like Halo Reach or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, like I.
Speaker 4: Pay out, I pay no, But I'm saying like I pay out the ass for shit that I like, Like I would pay. I would pay good money for like a complete inbox copy of like a game that I cared about, you know what I mean? That was just like I pay like I can think of a couple of games or i'd pay like I could, I would pay one hundred and fifty bucks for that. But like, if you say that shit on Twitter, you must understand how that's going to look, especially because you're a CEO.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you heard that's not necessarily the most popular thing to be.
Speaker 1: Right now, Yeah, and in this new era of cancel culture, so.
Speaker 2: It's right, So just like stop, like just shut the fuck up. Clearly your game is. But I want you. I want you to I want you guys to guess how many Timesporter Lens has crashed for me. I should take a fucking guess, or.
Speaker 3: Can I ask how many hours you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me check real quick. I think I have about I have twenty five hours in it.
Speaker 3: Twenty five I'd say, uh, thirty five thirty five crashes.
Speaker 1: That's generous. That's that's a lot of crashes.
Speaker 2: What what about you?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it's crashed. I'm gonna say it's crashed ten times, twenty seven times.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was close.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's that is one crash. That is so Betty crashes.
Speaker 1: It's dude, that's like playing on what was a more than one hour you play or whatever you ever fucking use.
Speaker 2: Of as their watcher. Oh boy, brother, it's still.
Speaker 1: When I tried to play the fucking Shadows Like, it's still crashed, I was like, what the fuck man, you guys have figured this out yet.
Speaker 2: Crash for me?
Speaker 4: I tried to play fucking splinter Cell Blacklist recently because I was like, it was in my because I love splinter Cell and I haven't and they're never going to do anything. They're never going to make another one again. So I'm like, fuck it. And it was sitting in my Steam library. I was like, oh cool. I tried to launch it and it like had this I think they I think they severed you play or whatever from it. So now it just runs normally. But it that game runs for approximately three minutes before it falls apart. It is insane.
Speaker 3: Unmoded New Vegas might have you beat.
Speaker 2: There, that is. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tried. I tried, dude. I want to tell you how many times people have told me, like, man, you got to play New Vegas. Got you would love New Vegas. And I believe listen, I believe them. I just wish the game would let me do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have yet to make a community comes in handy because they have. They have perfected the mod guide tutorial. I remember I watched like a ten to fifteen minute video pretty easy to get. It tells you all the all the fixes makes a game better than it you know was or is, and for the most part, fixes completely fixes the crash issue. And brother. Let me tell you that that game for the most part is crazy. Though it's say for the most part, not yeah, you got you gotta you gotta play New Vegas.
Speaker 2: I like, I want. I want to play it because I do. I do love Fallout. I think the vibe of it is just perfect.
Speaker 4: I do think the beginning of New Vegas is kind of like, I don't know, I don't really feel like I'm playing fall Out really, I feel like I'm playing like a something else. Like it doesn't have the Fallout vibe for me until you get into Vegas, I guess proper. I like cities like crumbled cities.
Speaker 2: I don't like, I don't know. I'm it's just like kind of like a like a plain field, you know, I don't know a ve.
Speaker 3: There's there's a bunch of like crumbling cities or places.
Speaker 4: No I know, but I'm saying early on in the game it kind of feels like, I don't know. I really dig Fallout three from a vibe perspective, and just like I think it nails it. Although the story is like whatever, I'm more interested what's happening in New Vegas.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't you'll.
Speaker 3: You'll warm up to New Vegas. The longer you play it, trust me.
Speaker 4: You'll well, I believe that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you'll play it only because what doesn't run on principle, he doesn't want to install the mods out of principle because it's like this.
Speaker 2: I do I do hate.
Speaker 4: I do hate the idea that I have to fix your fucking game. But it bothers the hell out of me, like on a core level, Like that's like, that's like it's like going to Subway they throw the ingredients that you you know, I'm just like, how dare you? I'm sure all of these together, if in a perfect sandwich, is great, but what have you done to me that this is your excuse. I've heard that it runs pretty well on Steam Deck, so I think I might just like kind of do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can, you can roll the dice play play it on desktop two. You may run into those crashing problems which are a huge pain in the ass, but yeah, yeah, I mean there's.
Speaker 2: I'll try and find I'm sure there's ways to do it, and I like it. I'm like, I'm I love Fallout, but like, man, yeah that game, I mean, not that game, just that game just is now.
Speaker 4: I remember when that game first came out and it was like I'll never forget because I was like, oh, should I get this?
Speaker 2: And then I looked up.
Speaker 4: A review and it had the guy in the beginning, the doctor that finds you, and he's like he's leaning in the chair and he's looking at you and his head was rotating like this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, really and yeah, it was like complete. It was like they gave us bugged from the start, and everybody was like, uh, it's good, but like it's broken as fuck and I never being.
Speaker 4: And I remember being like, Okay, I guess I'll I guess I'll wait, and then they never fixed it. So it's kind of it's kind of nuts to me that they haven't fixed it. I guess maybe they're you made it.
Speaker 3: In like eleven months or something, same as kode toor two or maybe fourteen months, like they they jerry rigged that shit together.
Speaker 2: And dude, isn't it crazy that we used to get games that quick and like really good and really good games too.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have this other video idea I made some notes on, but working title is what happened to Star Wars games? All right? Now Star Wars Episode three, Lego Star Wars, Battlefront two, Republic Commando. Those four games came out the same.
Speaker 2: Year, that is nuts two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and five. We had a first person squad based co op shooter with a fps multiplayer. You had Battlefront two, which was absolutely massive on Xbox Live. You had the Episode three Dueling game, which was like a fighting Star Wars game, not something you played for too long, kind of like something you would have rented a blockbuster or beat it over the weekend, and then you know, I've done some battles with your buddies. And then of course Lego Star Wars was just that was like one of the first really big, big Lego games that popped off, at least from my memory.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I remember that being a huge. I remember that being a huge. I never got that into the Lego games because they were a little bit I think around the time that those games were out and popping, like, I just kind of felt like you're in that age where you're just like, that's just for kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm too cool for whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm too cool to watch like the guy in south Park. Right, I'm gonna watch Family Guy. My portable DVD player.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, but uh fucking the that new Lego Batman game looks actually really fun, like they had like the what is it, the entire saga or whatever they got.
Speaker 2: They got Bane in there, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah with Matt.
Speaker 2: But it is cool, but it is insane.
Speaker 4: Like I look back at like that era as being like specifically like maybe like twenty to twenty maybe maybe eleven is even too late, but like the two thousands, primarily of just like Man, that was like the perfect like weight to wait and receive era, you know what I mean, where it's just like there would be just enough time between game releases where you'd be like, oh, I'm excited for the next one, you know, and then by the time you're excited for the next one, you've heard.
Speaker 2: About it and it's out.
Speaker 4: Yea three year dev cycles kind of thing, like the fact that all the Uncharted games came out, and like that span of time is insane, Like what is it twenty seven to twenty eleven or some crazy thing like that, Just like that is insane for three Uncharted games or the entire Gears trilogy in one generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we used to that is fucking bewildering.
Speaker 4: To me, you go from Gears one to Gears two, which is like, oh, that jump is nuts, but like all of that in two three years, what the fuck are we doing.
Speaker 3: I remember beating Halo two and then thinking, you know, you got that amazing cliffhanger ending, which at the time you're like, oh, I can't fucking wait till the next game comes out. I'm sold. And then you replay Halo two like every month or whatever, and you just you just marinate and that where's it gonna go? Where's it gonna go? And I remember, I remember this was like really super early YouTube, and they had that that starry night ad, you know when it's the kids out in the in the forest, and even at like whatever it was like three sixty p or seven, like maybe seven to twenty p it was, it was like two thousand and six, and I remember seeing that being like, you know, and you had a year to just like marinade on on d LO three, so I think you're absolutely right. It's like uh. And then you had kind of all these like side games like shit that that big game developers of publishers wouldn't make nowadays because they they want to throw like one hundred million dollars into it. But you know, like the og xbox was perfect for that. It's like blood Wake, Here's here's a fucking boat game, shoot each other on boats. So like jets at Radio Future, I don't know, just skate around in this anime cell shaded land fuck off. Yeah, you know, there's always something cool in between those like really big titles, and now for the most part, it kind of feels like you have the really big titles and then there's like indie games. It's like there's no like middle of there's nothing in between. There's no there's no middle market. And it's weird because like the middle market kind of did come back for a little while there, like we got stuff like Biomutant and like I feel like Hell Divers Too and maybe even Expedition thirty three are both kind of middle market.
Speaker 4: You could you could make the argument, yeah, it's just that they both look super good.
Speaker 3: They could. They could fool you into thinking, oh this is triple A.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And by the way, those games though, but even that, like those games took I mean, Hell Divers Too was in development since twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: I think like that shit was nuts. Like the trailer.
Speaker 4: The trailer for hell Divers two leaked many many years before it came out, and it was not the same game. Really, yeah, there was like we did a whole show about it, and it was just like, when's this coming out? And then we waited and then it was completely different by the time we saw it. And it's like, so even those games that are considered like kind of like more double A or whatever, or like less less polished, more emphasis on just like fun or just like an interesting idea, like those games, Like even those games take fucking forever now where it's like it used to be. It used to be like, okay, like Pandemic. Do you remember Pandemic games? Dude, Like they were just on a fucking like here's here's destroy all Humans, Here's mercenaries, Here's Battlefront, Here's Lord of the Ring's Conquest, here's fucking here's terror bro could just jumped fucking ridiculous and it was all just fun, just really cool, like enough that like this is an interesting idea and games aren't so expensive to make right now that it's actually worth doing this, yeah, Whereas now it's like if you have a risky idea, like that, Uh, let's uh pitch it.
Speaker 2: And see if we can maybe make it a game mode in Fortnite. Well.
Speaker 3: Also, the business model changed, right with the advent of like live service. It's no longer oh, we're just pasting off of sales and good reviews and all of this, and so it was like, yeah, it's it's all engagement and like getting people to open their wallets and make consistent purchases, which like of course games like Hell Divers too, where the max amount of super credits you can purchase at one time is only twenty bucks, right, that's they do a really good jib, really good jib, really.
Speaker 1: Good job of that great jib.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's like back in the day, it was like, Okay, we just gotta gotta come up with a really fucking cool cover and maybe a game trailer, and you know, we'll do interviews with a Game Informer or whatever and try to promote this and just make a cool game. And now I feel like there's too many cooks in the kitchen, too many hands trying to grab a piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it just cost too much, man, Like four hundred million dollars for Concord is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Where does that money go. That's the thing that I want to know.
Speaker 2: It goes to the show. You remember that they had the Concord episode of that weird TV show. Did you see that? There was like a show called Secret Level on right?
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that earlier this year.
Speaker 2: That's right, dude. They they thought Concord was gonna be so unstoppably huge. They thought that that was going to be.
Speaker 4: So they saw star Child or whatever that fucking weird character was in Concord, they were like, this is gonna be the next fucking baby, fucking Yoda.
Speaker 3: Thing about Concord is that, like the character designs could have worked. It's the art style. They went, like the art super realistic, like, but if it was a little more cartoony, exaggerated, you probably get away with some of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I played a fair bit of it. I bought when it came out just because I was like, I was so curious. I was like, what is this going on? I bought it. Well, first of all, I wanted to buy it for the show.
Speaker 4: Because I was just like, this is just interesting because I knew the game was gonna fucking fall apart. Uh, And part of that was kind of interesting because you got to There is something that I will say about Concord that I really liked, although it was nothing it was it was a complete byproduct of its absolute fucking failure, was that when you when you were playing Concord, this is a PvP kind of you know, is is this kind of as a competitive PvP first person shooter and you're playing it with other people, and I remember the best experience that I had was it was like, man, this is so nice because nobody gives a shit about this game that no one's like, no one's like like you, no one crowd, no one's trying, and everybody's just kind of chill about it. And I was like, man, I haven't felt this like since like maybe like the three sixty era, where like people were just genuine except for out of maybe Gears of War one was fucking sweaty as fuck, but you know, most games back then were just like, hey, you just played it, and it it just kind of didn't really matter. You didn't really care. And that was like a weirdly like night thing. Although I'm sure they were furious that nobody cared about it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, but actually the company that developed it is not too far from my hometown, so it's a little little uh it's awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you run into them every now and again.
Speaker 3: You're like, man, yeah, well it's gotta suck to be on that side of game development and like put your heart into something and then just you're just on the wrong, wrong track.
Speaker 4: The toxic positivity of it. Two of just like you know that there were people, you know that there were people there who were just like guys just saying it because it played well. Like I remember playing it, I was like, this play is really, this is perfectly adequate, Like this is there's nothing really wrong with it.
Speaker 3: It's just ugly.
Speaker 4: And I don't like to be here. I don't like to spend time looking at these characters. I don't like to I don't like any of the way that. I don't like the vibe of this entire thing. But it plays well, and you know they knew, you know that there were people there who like either had more pull than others.
Speaker 2: Who just weren't listening. I can't hear you. Yeah, and it's just like, well, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I recently watched some of those old Halo VI docs and behind the scenes, if you want a really cool look into game development the Halo CE commentary track where it's like Marty, Jason Jones, and Joe Staton and they're all just riffing on the game. Yeah, but what's so interesting about this one? In particular. It might've been after Halo two came out, before Halo three, maybe after Halo three and they went back to it. But as you listen to the to these three guys talk, it's like they're constantly making fun of each other about like all these little imperfections that and not even someone like me who's played it one hundred times would ever catch on to. Right, There's like there was some part of it where Joe's like, oh yeah, and if you look in this corner right here, you can see the skyboxes cut off and I'm like, what are you talking about? I can't even see that, right, But it was such a such a like perfectionist mindset that they had. It was almost like the part of the reason the Halo games were so fucking good was that internal competition between devs to outdo each other, but also the understanding that they're all on a team and when it really matters, they would genuinely compliment each other. There's like, yeah, there's there's some moment.
Speaker 2: They would they would rip into each other.
Speaker 4: I remember like there was something like it's like, oh, it's a great animation there like or something like completely completely yeah, yeah, I love It's so interesting, man, just to look those are great vilocks in general. Just those are the most honest vilocs that I've ever seen, exactly right, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: About in the Halo three one and they're doing the Halo two documentary or no that that was a Halo two legendary collection. Basically all of the vidoc is like, yeah, this game is a fucking disaster. It's it's oh man, we're rushing towards the finished line. We had to cut all this shit. And you don't get that nowadays, right, You compare that to some like Black Ops seven thing, where it's.
Speaker 6: Like we were making the most uh incredible call of duty experience to date. You're not gonna believe your fucking eyes or ears when you play this, and it's it's missing that every.
Speaker 7: Day I wake up and I walk into Activision and I come and I can't believe how good it is. I like the way that like that slide looks perfect and you go to the Kla, you go to the Halo two videoc and there's literally there's a shot that lives rent free in my fucking head of I think it's I think it's Joe Staton and he's just in the dark and he's sitting in front of like a like a monitor in like a kind of an empty room.
Speaker 2: The lights are all down, but like the the light's coming in and he's just like he's just like defeated.
Speaker 4: This is completely like he's like he's slept at that desk like overnight probably and he's just like this is hell.
Speaker 2: I'm like, everybody's fucking miserable, like we don't know what we're gonna do. Everything's this is falling apart. It's hysterical because you would never see that.
Speaker 1: I still to this day.
Speaker 4: That was what got me into like paying attention to this industry, was genuinely that vidoc and I thought that there would be more of them, but there's straight up none. The closest maybe is the God of War one, uh raising raising Kratos. Yeah, but that was all, but that was all retrospective. That was all like after the game had done well, Like this was like during Yeah, like this was this is technically marketing material for the game. It's like, guys, look how much everything sucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they had some shit.
Speaker 1: Maybe it might even been within the original God of War game. Uh like when David Jaffy was like a part of that shit. And I think that's like the closest thing I can think of back in the day with the similar vibe or it.
Speaker 2: It just it felt different.
Speaker 1: It felt it felt inclusive, and it's like, oh, I get to see how the sofs just made and like it felt authentic and now, like like you were.
Speaker 2: Saying, David, David Jeffi's a very authentic I do you know anything about David Jeffy.
Speaker 1: You know, nothing recently, but I've seen some ship over the years.
Speaker 2: We've done, we've done, we've done. I've done some shows with him, and he is so fucking funny. But for modern tastes, oh yeah, he's definitely like not he's like he runs a cliffy bee kind of where it's just like those those like they're they're But.
Speaker 3: I honestly can respect that to a certain degree, like like you know, because we don't really there's no real vibe of old bungeee anymore like that sort of bro uh not like Activision Blizzard how they described their their culture as like a toxic bro thing, but just like the idea of like, we're all in this together, but I'm not gonna I'm not gonna fucking let you slack off, and we're gonna tell you honestly, like oh yeah, you know shit. Development for this fucking sucked. Yeah, that authenticity it feels like a different era before social media really took off, and this whole idea of like perfect appearances and everything has to look nice, shiny, sleek and clean and you can't say anything offensive because then you'll I mean, we were even talking about Randy Pitchford right earlier. It's like even even we to a certain extent, are are kind of in some ways looking for perfectionism in people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, well, yeah, I guess on that front, to be fair to them, they are letting Randy be Randy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a good like they're not, as a good point, not musling am I that's a good.
Speaker 1: Counterbalance, right, I do feel to me it's like, even though I like what you're saying, that makes sense. I also think certain roles like, say, the CEO. I think the people like under them the quote unquote grunts. I guess that's where it's like, hey, you're just like the consumers. We're we're in this, you know. I'm not some rich piece of shit. I'm fucking just working on this thing. And I think those where we want to see the authenticity. I really don't want to see a CEO shoot from the hip.
Speaker 2: I really don't. Yeah, I kind of know what you mean. Yeah, no, yeah, that is fair.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of like interesting to think about how perceptions change, and like even even on YouTube or just like with the advent of social media, how that ended up affecting game development because before it was like, oh, if you're pissed off at a game, what do you do? You leave a negative rating on game facts or some ship or or what you can play on some some forum that a thousand people go on, and you know, but now it's like, look at us, we're all a bunch of assholes, and we make you know, we attract like millions of viewers shitting on this thing, and and then you know, we what do we really know about game development at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Days I don't know that was. That was so clear to me when the Crag thing happened.
Speaker 4: Craig the Craig, Yeah, yeah, there's the screenshot of the Brute getting melee and he just had no expression on his face and people were like games fucked and what I'm being like.
Speaker 3: Oh no, man, that did look really really bad though, especially like it was five years after that much.
Speaker 2: Dog after that much time.
Speaker 4: I agree, but it's just like, man, this is but this is exactly why things take so long now, is because like if a game isn't like Pixel perfect, where every frame of it, dude is like looks like a fucking movie, it'll get torn a son.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. Yeah.
Speaker 4: People were I couldn't believe that ship like that was and there, dude, there were people in the industry quote unquote like well, you know whatever, the content industry, whatever you want to call it, like like genuine people with audiences, with like opinions that people for some reason respect, being like I can't believe this early, this alpha footage of Grand Theft, thought looks this bad unbelievably.
Speaker 2: It was like they haven't even finished it yet. It's like you don't know what anything is authentically like you're fuck I get out. I can't believe that those people exist.
Speaker 3: Side note, did you guys see that Halo documentary that like leaked recently?
Speaker 2: Oh? I did? I did watch that.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see it that I'm not as big as y'all.
Speaker 2: Uh, But I just I was.
Speaker 1: I was like a Battlestar Galacticate. I just I went a different route. But I still appreciate Halo very much. So I always talk about Reach being my favorite though, that was my favorite installment.
Speaker 3: But so they had like they had like this documentary. It was on a guy's website and it was it was made in like twenty seventeen or something. The description for it was used as a as a pitch for Halo Infinite. But when you watch the vie doc right, if you're like me and Chris and you're super fucking nerdy about you know, all the lore, uh, at least behind the studio stuff, you're like, oh, that person, that person's no longer there, that person was fired, that person's no longer there. And like to see how they ended up talking about what we knew would become Infinite was very very interesting and enlightening in a sense of it was like a time capsule that that sprung up and it was something we were never meant to see. It's super interesting.
Speaker 4: It was like yeah, yeah, it was like they were it's so fucking weird because, like I remember they said stuff in that documentary where I remember I publicly said something about it about like the direction that they were going in, and Jason Schreier, like Jason Schreyer was like, by the way, a very well respected person like in the games industry, Like he covers a lot of shit, he leaks a lot of shit, he breaks a lot of news and does a lot of expos a's I think he did he did the big one on because I think it was him who did the big one on Anthem when BioWare did the R did Anthem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's done a lot of great stuff.
Speaker 4: No, yes, but like he responded to me, he was like there's no or he's like that's not true. And I'm like okay, and it's all in that fucking It's all in that fucking documentary.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, circle back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tried to find it. I tried to find the tweet. I tried.
Speaker 4: I wanted to like to spam the link at him. I was like, hey, but I couldn't fucking find it.
Speaker 2: He blocked me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the whole like Hero Shooter Halo Infinite thing. It was like yeah, But the thing is they had some cool cool stuff like that. There was this I recorded a video that was like a reaction to this documentary and I was gonna post it before the people who like owned it started being like, hey, you can't post this, and I was like, okay, well I'm just not gonna post the video then. But they had they had this concept art that just it said it spoke to me and and which is kind of rare considering like three four three and their interpretation of Halo more often than not missus the mark. But this concept art you probably saw it, Chris. It was like Master Chief is in some forerunner part of this new Ring and he's like held in a chamber and it's this group of marines fighting off sentinels. And the first mission, the idea was that you were going to play as a marine rescue the Master Chief. Your character as the marine would die, you know, unlocking him from this chamber. Then you would swap perspectives into the Master Chief and then see this marine die and then boom, there's a start of the adventure. It was this concept art that.
Speaker 2: Was just that would be cool. What could have been.
Speaker 4: Geez, imagine if they imagine Halo, if it had levels, that'd be so crazy.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you could replay levels. You know.
Speaker 2: Broke my heart. Dude.
Speaker 1: Uh looking at people unearthed the the concept art for or uh Dragon Age four and that shit fucking like it made me want to cry about like the ideas that they were normally going for before they were like, oh, let's turn this into live service and then they fucking reverse that at the last second.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But like just even things that didn't make sense, like your character that you play as, like Rookie, You're like, who the fuck is this person? And they were actually supposed to be important. They're supposed to be like your right hand to the inquisitor. They actually had like they did, they had connections, they had it was meaningful. There was gonna be more people involved from the older games. There's gonna be payoffs, and you're just like, yeah, but here's the thing, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Essentially essentially, I'm do you know how I feel? So wounded that every once in a while I feel like I'm like, I feel like a little delusion, like maybe if I just play it one more time, there will be I swear I saw. That's the saddest feeling of the waiting something.
Speaker 2: Maybe waybe you'll get better this time.
Speaker 1: Waiting ten years dude for like something like legitimately, not like like drafta foto. You know there's gonna be a million years, so you just got you just you're content with like I know it's gonna take forever, legitimately, waiting for Dragon Age to come out for this long and be like fucking hurry up, dude, hurry up, like let's go. You know, it's one of my favorite franchises.
Speaker 3: And then an Inquisition was game of the year.
Speaker 2: I mean in a rough year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a rough year. But I went back and played Inquisition in preparation, and I well, first of all, the funny thing is I since my they have the dragon Age keep that's supposed to link all the games together, mine's not working for whatever reason, And so I forgot how many things were actually supposed to be in my version of Inquisition. So when I did a review of the bill Guard I made some mistakes because I forgot about certain people that made returns or not or whatever. But uh, that being said, I I thoroughly enjoyed playing the game more than I remembered because I had. I had a fun time playing Inquisition when it first came out, and I was like, oh that was cool, Like this is this pretty, you know, like it's not Origins, but it's this is serviceable and some of the things that they did. I thought they did some stuff well, but you can see how they were still trying to do more life service type shit with that game too, where with its h its maps and like the it was pretty obvious with the way that the maps and here's the power points so you can finally progress. And there were certain things that I'm like, Okay, this could have been feel this could have been much worse. But they kind of backed off too.
Speaker 3: When you re feel better than you remember the first time.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is I was actually it was well, okay, this is actually unfair because I I was it was better, but I think it was better because I I didn't I used a couple of trainers for something specific, and it was for the traveling and I remember the traveling in the first game really pissed me off because the maps were so big and I felt very slow. So I'd always be like a war because they had this charging fucking when you're active skills, it was like a charge and then you know, you just wait for it to fucking the cool down and then you do it. So I just had that infinitely on. I can't tell you how that made the game significantly better, just being able to do things much faster. So that's also a big deception. And my second run through a Dragon a Balder's Great Balder's Gate three, for example, I did the same thing. I sped up the speed so I can get from pointing to point B way faster.
Speaker 2: That thing is sacred.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: You go, you going, and you just make I play.
Speaker 3: I watch YouTube videos at two times.
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: The people that people that do that, I'm like, why are you even watching it? Because you're I'm watching a video too. And to be fair, the first time I'm playing a game, I I don't do shit like that. But it's when I'm replaying some stuff and I understand how long it's gonna take me to get from pointing to point B, where I'm like, all right, bro, I just I just I wish I had a fast travel, but this the game's fast travel is terrible in Inquisition comparatively to a lot of modern more modern games.
Speaker 3: But you know what you don't like, and you know the shortcuts to make it better on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I guess story wise, when I was thinking about a lot of the things, there's still quite a bit of dialogue and inquisition that I really enjoyed. I enjoyed the characters because I was comparing especially to Vailguard like and like even like just I was thinking about the party and I was like, I actually there was only one character I didn't like, and it was some chick named Sarah, and uh she just really fucking annoying. But besides that, like uh Freda Prince Junior the Iron Bowl, like I fucking awesome character. Even the side characters like it brought it up again because there was a fucking trans dude and inquisition good character Krim. Like I was thinking about all this, I was like, you know what, this is actually better than I really remember. But I think being spoiled especially just a couple of years after Master e Fact three, regardless of what people were saying about Mass Factory, because I know the ending pissed everybody off, but before that, it's still.
Speaker 2: Solid ass fucking game.
Speaker 1: And then the Citadel DEALCS was fun basically just BioWare having such a high having such a high standard. I expected a little bit more out of I guess Inquisition at the time, but now I guess there being a little bit of a drought, and going back, I was like, this is still pretty fun.
Speaker 2: This is it is crazy. They they they have been speaking of generational runs. Dude.
Speaker 1: They had one eight Empire, ninety Old Republic.
Speaker 2: They had both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have they have a generational run in every direction, like every every going from look Man, going from Andromeda two Anthem to Vail Guards. That's a rough that's a rough three game run.
Speaker 1: Whatever's the opposite of a three peat.
Speaker 2: That's the That's what that is.
Speaker 3: That's like three zero to sixteen seasons in a row.
Speaker 2: It it feels like it, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 4: People people like to to talk about that like that way of a bungee, and I totally get it because they lost a lot of people, especially like that company's been run so poorly forever. But like, I don't know, dude, that's like that is next level by where it might be the biggest fall I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like maybe.
Speaker 3: Like Blizzards definitely, because like dude, the Warcraft three reforged, like it it should be illegal to release a remake that then ruins the previous game. It like ruins your previous purchase, right because the whole like client that they had and the way custom games and matchmaking worked in the original war F three, they replaced it.
Speaker 2: And fu, that's like what Overwatch? That's like an Overwatch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Overwatch two was at least free.
Speaker 2: This wasn't. Oh my god, that's it, bro.
Speaker 3: I that yeah. I think until the Diablomortal, that was the lowest review of God Diablo Mortal.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is that? That the gotcha you guys have you guys don't have phones? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, Blizzard owns like two of the lowest rated video games of all time.
Speaker 1: Man, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: I saw people leave because I do.
Speaker 1: I knew nothing about the Gosha genre until Raid, and I started to learn about all this stuff and and people that were making Raid Shadow Legends content left to go make uh the album because these peoplere rich. They're fucking ultra whale krakens. And I saw a guy spend like one hundred thousand dollars just to max out someone like immediately, and I'm like, can.
Speaker 2: I have some Like what the brother? That's what is happening?
Speaker 3: Is one hundred thousand dollars worth of fun? What game offers that much fun?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing, d I can tell you.
Speaker 1: When I now that I the Raid economy, I know like all about it and shit, because I was gonna make a video actually about like, oh all these years later because everybody remembers when it first came out and people like were absolutely destroying it.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I want to make a video.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And I was like, I want to make a video talking about okay, all these years later and the economy. And it's like, guys, there is an underground gotcha genre thing that you don't understand that funds these people. They make millions of dollars a month, the company plowing, That's why they make so much money a month. But when people are like this game suck stick, and I'm like, I understand how you feel. But these people that play these games don't give a shit, and they prompt them up so lucrative. It's so lucrative, and it bled into say the sports industry, particularly INBA two K. And I want to talk about this because it's it's useless. I used I loved basketball games back in the day, but now there it's essentially it's fucked. You have to if you want to play your game, first, you buy the game, so seventy dollars. And if you want to max out your character to be in the nineties to actually compete with anyone, do any type of pdv B, you're easily paying another fifty to seventy dollars.
Speaker 3: It's just sports betting at that point. It's it's not a video game.
Speaker 1: It's like half video game and half sports betting.
Speaker 2: It's fucking shit.
Speaker 1: And and and they also do a bunch of predatory things to where I can't even enjoy because me, I would I bought like one of the newer ones that was like two K nineteen, and I would just put on mods and shit, and then I don't have to buy anything. But they turn the fucking servers off and they attached the some offline modes like the most important things to online, Like oh, I just want to play through the story and fuck around and play a season. And then like they're like, uh, that's classic. I can't play it when it's a paperweight.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: With a story.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a dude, Well I got it to I'll let you go to second Chris.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: They turned it into an RPG for a minute, Like at a certain point they put it, they put it storylines and there's growth off and there was like dude, love interest and shit and and choices. And I was like, I bought NBA per I bought NBA two K nineteen. I was like, yo, dog, this is actually kind of good. I was like, this is fun. Like I'm doing I'm cheating my ass off. I'm doing PvE like you know, running up the score. It's like fucking three hundred or like two or something, and I'm doing all this dumb shit and I was having a blast. And then they're like, oh, these people are having too much fun. Turn off the fucking servers so they can't go back to these games. And I was like, sho kill broh, it's fucked.
Speaker 2: And that whole thing was crazy too. That whole fucking that was pirates pirate software. What the fuck was that? I don't understand what that was? Like, why was he that was?
Speaker 3: That was a man who cannot admit that he has ever been wrong, and that is a curse I would not wish on my worst Nim's because man, you gotta you gotta bottle up some serious demons to continue to operate like that.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, well, well he's a well, in fairness, he was the first second generation employee.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he said that.
Speaker 2: That's just.
Speaker 3: Crazy, especially when the company culture has been rotted out and you're bragging about your time as an employee there at the shelf this like shell of a man company.
Speaker 2: And apparently it's always been like pretty rotten too. Like that's kind of the crazy thing too. It's like what does that even do? Right?
Speaker 4: Like like everyone like hearing about like Bungie and how like they've just like always had like no direction the entire time. It's like damn, I mean to me, like that shows that Bungee is like a mess of a company, but it also shows like to me, that's also like mega impressive to me that they managed to make like some of the best shit ever with like no direction.
Speaker 3: Old school Bungee was like organized chaos. Like I said, like all the developers were in constant competition with each other, and you know, Jason Jones was like, yeah, we are the we are the jaded crowd. So like they knew what they liked and and even though sometimes they they like had scope creep or got like we're way too over ambitious, Like, at the end of the day, they always pulled together as a team and and like made the best fucking video game they could they could.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, let's uh wrap up with some questions and get the.
Speaker 3: Hell out of you know, you guys are a ton of fun to talk to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I like this is good.
Speaker 3: Always have me on.
Speaker 2: We should we should just like that and play Sweeney. Yeah we should. Yeah, we should let him live in, Let him live in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the new Sweeney.
Speaker 2: I like it perfect.
Speaker 4: We'll get canceled for that. I think we need now, I think we need we need Sweeneye.
Speaker 2: No, we don't need to, we don't need two of us. He gives it, He gives us.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, it's Philip roaded and you can too if you go to pay on a concest of Snart tank All that Jazz says, Hey, you handsome gamers, have you have you have either of you guys ever cut school or work for a video game? I asked because I asked for three days off for Halo Infinite left school early and left school early.
Speaker 2: To get GTA five. Have a good one, my beautiful, bashful beefy boy.
Speaker 1: Technically yes, uh for the for the when the when the first mess EFFECTU this this the Citadel DLC dropped and uh because they had a part one and part two and when it dropped in this was like the real ending. I guess they were like, this is when you have some shore leave and then this is when you're gonna I was just like, I'm fucking on board, because obviously I was one of the people that was pretty upset about the the ending and how it went. Even with the expansion, it still felt a little like this was still kind of gay.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, so it was.
Speaker 1: It was. It felt so I fucking hated my job. I was working at New Egg at the time. I fucking hated working there anyway. Uh So, I of course I called that I was like a fun funk I'm just gonna chill, download it and just fucking just have a great time.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: That was That's sadly, that was a fun memory, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very mundane, but it was fun.
Speaker 3: I don't have an exit. I mean I got a couple The only time I like called out a work or something. Uh that's that wasn't like a good reason like it was. It was Halo five had had just come out, maybe a day or two before, and I had to I had like a morning shift, it might have been a weekend. But then my mom woke me up like right before my shift and told me my grandpa had died. And I was like, oh, I was like half half awake.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: And then I just kind of was like in my head like on autopilot, and I was. I put on my work uniform, I went in, I was washing dishes and all that, and I I was like, after an hour and a half, two hours, I was like, I can't be here. I gotta go home. And I told my boss and then I went home and I and I just I remember even though I at the end of the day, like I didn't like Halo five's campaign. It was the perfect It was the exact thing I needed at the time to like take my mind off of what was happening, you know, my family life. So there was that the But a fun story is like not that I blew off school or something or called out sick, but there was one weekend where my buddy Chris had gotten Halo three because I think it came out, you know, pretty early into the into the two thousand and seventh school year and first month. Yeah, we like had a sleepover at his house, and you know, I had homework or whatever to do, but slept over Saturday, played it Halo three all night Saturday, woke up, played it for like ten hours on Sunday, you know, fron like ate breakfast or whatever. I remember we ate a whole thing of oreos, and you know, I had to go home at like six or seven pm, and I started walking home felt like complete dog shit because I had the worst diet that day. And I just remember walking home being like, oh man, I so glad I didn't do my homework, dude.
Speaker 4: That's that's you know, it's bad when as a kid you're aware of how bad your diet was. Yeah, Yeah, you know what I mean, because like when you're a kid, you I feel like, even like deep into your twenties, you can kind of eat whatever and it doesn't feel like much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like as a kid to be like I've got acid reflex.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I felt like a stomach ache. I was like, I feel like shit, so tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the there's two for me where like I think the day it was like my first year I think of college, or maybe my second year, the beginning of my second year where Halo four came out and it was like just brand new, and it was the day that came out.
Speaker 2: It was Tuesday, was election day. I remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember because they came out in the same day. We all went to school and we me and my friends would go into the lounge before we would go it was college. We would go into the lounge. We would like kind of get our coffee or whatever, and we would just sit and chat before our day started.
Speaker 2: And we drove to school, sat.
Speaker 4: In that lounge and we're like, you guys, just want to go home and play Halo, And then we did. We just let we was a complete waste of everybody's time and money. Tech because it's fucking college, we're paying to go really stupid. But then the other one was was Skyrim. Was when Skyrim came out, I didn't jump on Skyrim immediately. I didn't really like again, I didn't play Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
Speaker 2: I didn't really know what it was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't really near those games at the time. But eleven eleven eleven came around, and that was the first year of college, Magical Day, and I mean, yeah, I'll never forget it. I'll never forget that. But I remember going in and fucking nobody was there. No one like there was like it was I think genuinely I'm exaggerating now. There were people there, but like nobody that I knew was in school. There were some professors I had that had canceled the day that I didn't see, and I was like, well, what, I'm going home and I didn't even like I didn't even have Skyrim to play, but I knew my friends were playing skyras so I just went over their house and I watched them play.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck is this? Like I don't know what I'm seeing, Like is this cool? Like I don't care? And they were like, guys, you do, and they were like you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't understand, man, it's amazing, And I was like all right, And then a couple of weeks went by and people wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, and so I was like, Okay, let me I have to know.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know what the hell I'm seeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a similar so I got like that. So I got Skyrim and I immediately was like I was, yeah.
Speaker 3: You had to be part of the social group, dude. Yeah, well, I just had to know.
Speaker 2: I was more frustrated that I didn't get I didn't get it, you know, because I was just like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we bullied people that didn't play Skyrim in school, like because that was that was high school. I was like, yeah, if you didn't play Skyrim, it was like what the fuck what that's you played games? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, I was hooked on it pretty immediately, like like it's it's kind of crazy how quickly, but like that was the That was a funny moment for me because I was like, damn, I went home because of a video game and I didn't even own it or play it. Or care so it sticks out to me. Yeah, that's like just a weird just a weird port point in time. Mixed Fruit wrote in he says, hey, Snark Crew and act man, here's a simple he says, here's a simple, but gay question. It's not a gay question, Oh boys, I think gay about this question says what's your favorite video game weapon? For me, it's the Patriot from MGS three because of the dumb reasoning, because the stupid reasoning for it having unlimited AMMO being the inside mechanism is shaped like an Infinity symbol.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious. I love that that is the official reason for why that dough. It's like a mobious strip or something.
Speaker 4: But fair video game weapon is like, I mean, I can give you like a like ones that come to mind. I'm sure there's other ones, but that Halo two Energy sword is next level.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Energy Sword in Halo two is like unreasonably good because it's just it's completely broken.
Speaker 4: It's not fair at all. You could sort and cancel with it, the sword canceling that that you could grapple.
Speaker 3: It also had like a quick close range attack that you could spam and then a long range lunge, and then it also had infinite AMMO and multiplayer and you could also you could pull it out super fast and then immediately slice something.
Speaker 2: It felt so good, My favorite, my favorite thing.
Speaker 4: And I only learned how to do it recently, like in the last couple of months, because I was curious and I was just like, I just realized I'd never done this. But if you were holding like a long range weapon like a sniper rifle or something and aimed in and the radical was read oh yeah, and if you pressed there was like something It's like, if you just press the buttons in the right way, you could do the sword lunch from as far away as the gun would let you shoot, basically, so you could like so you would see somebody like flying towards you with a sword from like across the app, and you'd be completely fucked and helpless.
Speaker 3: They used to do these really old like tutorial videos. They'd throw on some death metal song and it'd be like Halo two glitches and jump tricks, be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would always be it would always be like let let the bodies, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and but they were doing that, and I used to think that was so cool because like back in the day, you know, you didn't have all these videos of people like going into games and being like, oh yeah, let's let's use console commands and break into this. No, if you wanted to break out of the maps, you had to like find glitches that were in the game. That was one of them, and that was super cool. But favorite favorite weapon, I mean, energy sword was one that came to my mind. Gravity Hammer is also pretty pretty fucking awesome, just the whole physics behind it. I would also say the auto shotgun and Left for Dead two is just that one's just feels really any gun in Left for Dead two feels great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Left for Dead two was special or Left for Dead in general, Like, it's so crazy that Back for Blood missed the mark as much as it did because on paper, I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they fucked it up.
Speaker 3: You don't want like cards, you don't want a card game in your zombie shooter, zombie survival shooter.
Speaker 2: I can't even express you how much I don't. I don't even I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not even cards are like the one there was like, I'm not I'm not in the magic I'm not in the I'm not.
Speaker 2: I never got into Heartstone like I just I don't.
Speaker 4: I collected Pokemon cards for the collecting aspect of it when I was a kid, and then I got all one fifty put in a binder, and then never bothered again because the second they came out with another, like here's another Hunter, I'm like, You're gonna keep doing this for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm already.
Speaker 1: You did your due diligence, I did you.
Speaker 4: You promised me that I could collect them all, and then you reneged on your promise by adding more.
Speaker 2: Fuck you.
Speaker 4: I don't respect I don't respect any any more generations. Although a quick piss now go ahead, okay, yeah it see see if I was if I were him, I would have just peed all.
Speaker 2: Over my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually like all over my own pain in my mouth. I saw a chimp do it once and I was like, dude, that's actually really convenient.
Speaker 2: It's fucking are you. I was like this, I mean, I did literally see a chimp doing that, but that's what I was asking that is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's that's really larious. It was actually kind of funny because it's like like if I saw a human being doing it, be like, oh, I'm very disturbed. But the chimp was like, I was like the chip look was having a fucking blast. So I was like, that's funny. I mean, I wonder what he thinks of that, Like I wonder if he's aware of him, Like how absurd that is? I don't know, I wonder.
Speaker 2: Oh but uh oh what is it? Weapons? Weapons? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Very easy, very easy. Blades of chaosist by default because I just that's just my my jam.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then another obvious one, I guess would be the uh, the Lancer, because fucking lancer.
Speaker 2: Brother, Oh yeah, what are we talking about? That should have been damn that very saw this stupid locus and then it's such a fucking sick Damn I'm gonna locus.
Speaker 1: Uh oh that I I don't every once in a while when I'll see like I haven't been to a convention in a long time, but every once in a while I see like some Lancer replicas or people would make, and I'm like, bro, why don't I have one? I Like, every time I see one, I'm like, why don't I have one? And then I thought about years ago, like in twenty sixteen. I remember like that was one of the I was one of the purchases that I thought like, this is an irresponsible purchase and I really want it, but you know what I'm gonna be I'm gonna be good about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do it because I don't need this. And it was like a perfect replica of a Gears of War answer you, I think I now realized that I do. I did in fact need it, and I should have bought it.
Speaker 4: It was like three hundred bucks or whatever, which is like now is like that's fucking like now, that thing's probably like seven hundred dollars, I think probably, so, like I really should have just bought it because it was the Lancer is fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Would have been a smart investment.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Hey what if I could I could have used that thing? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, one other weapon and I thought of while I was paying the wonder waffle in Black Ops won in World at War?
Speaker 2: What's the wonder Waffle? You guys never played Cod Cod Zombies. I played it, but I was never left the kind of zombies. Guy. It's like a lot.
Speaker 3: It's like a German a wonder weapon because like the nine. He's in like late into World War two, had this like Wonder Weapon program. It was like, oh, these tools are gonna save the war for us, and the wonder it's the Oh yeah, I do know this. We always called it the Wonder Waffle because we just imagined an l at the end. It was just like a super weapon that had three shots, but if you shot it, it would chain react and automatically kill every zombie like within range up to like fifteen or twenty. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds cool.
Speaker 2: Oh. Also shout out to the to the Wabbage as.
Speaker 1: Labajack's good one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gabaejack's Labajack's pretty up there. In my opinion, this is such a ridiculous. Yeah, what is this.
Speaker 4: We'll do two more and then we'll uh, we'll wrap things up. But Faral sentient penis barking at Bryce Alice Howard wrote in all right, these are the kind of people, these are the kind of names that we've inspired.
Speaker 3: You've got a great community. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's whatever time, sure, Absolutely, Faral Faral sentient penis barking at Bryce Dallas Howard wrote in he said hey, acting male, if you and the Snark Boys had a superhero team up team it went against a group of your own super villains like Quantum TV, who would they be and what would the teams be called? I don't know what the teams would be called, but I man, super villains, I don't even know. I feel like most of the people who hated me back in the day are kind of gone or just yeah, like no, bullshit's gone.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Coach Redpill is literally dead. He got killed in the Ukrainy. That's actually legitimately. I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 4: But dude, so he was some he was some manispet guy. He was some maniscare guy. He just he gave like h it was the type of guy like I don't know how would you describe it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, he was like so coach red mey. So he was basically coaching young men on how to be masculine essentially and how to bag a woman.
Speaker 2: This guy looked like a fuck. He looked like he looked like like just a.
Speaker 1: Like you know, Gonzo from fucking the the the Muppets, Like he had this like he's just the last person you would expect to be giving out advice because you look at the guy and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, look like not what I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember when I remember when Lacey Green and I were dating, he made this weird video kind of like going into like a really diving deep into our relationship from like a really weird ang Like he had like multiple cameras set up so like that it would switch from one angle.
Speaker 2: He's like so unneed, but he was weird.
Speaker 4: And then he ended up I don't know, going to Russia or Ukraine or something, and they just arrested him and literally came he was in he was in.
Speaker 1: Act, he was in Ukraine, and then he wouldn't shut the like during the war and he wouldn't shut up about like he was basically a propagandist for Russia. And then they in Ukraine during war time, and it's like and so they bagged that.
Speaker 2: That's a real story.
Speaker 3: That's a bold career choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. As a smart guy, a very smart guy.
Speaker 2: What was the question, what would our team name be?
Speaker 1: The team name?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm not I'm more I'm more thinking about like what would be quant to TV? Is a great one to TV? Would be there?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who else if you bivy beeps with anybody else, I mean anyone like notable.
Speaker 2: I feel like acting it's pretty well behaved. It's really on.
Speaker 3: Twitter when when some nice where, I'm just like, I just want to say some ship Like Twitter is kind of my outlet for ship that I feel like I can't say. And sometimes I ruffle people's feathers as you do. But a lot of times I also like will reach out to some of my U my biggest haters. They might be other content creators, are just random people and I'll talk to them. And a lot of times people that I've beefed with, we we talk and then we become friends after that, and somebodys I kind of feel like goku not to be like, uh, what's.
Speaker 2: The word you recruit people. It's like not to be so full.
Speaker 3: Of myself, but the idea of like, oh you meet Oh who the fuck's this?
Speaker 2: Oh what you get?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Can you talk shit to?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I respect it, you know, and then kind of yeah, become friends. I mean maybe the HEELVER'SUS babyface guy, but that was like, oh that's right, well he's but like the Starfield video, I did was more than just about him. It was like a whole Starfield hot takes thing, and there was a lot of hot takes going on around that time. But that was also like that guy wasn't That wasn't personal though. It was just kind of like random throwaway internet beef, whereas like the Quantum and any Pants stuff was lot more a lot more personal.
Speaker 4: Right, that was a lot more like the Quantity I remember we talked, We talked about our lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was the one life show we did. That was the topic that we chose because there's one At times, those were fun times. Uh, that reminds me of that guy. Review tchech us a beef with them too with Quantum TV, and that that guy was fun in its own his own right.
Speaker 2: Review everybody think it feels like everybody was Quantit TV was so weirdly like he was so common.
Speaker 3: He was like he was like his own home monitor.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah right, that is wild too, because I you know, I just don't understand that you got to dedicate a lot of time to do that, Like how do you have time to to function as an adult and do it?
Speaker 3: It perplexes me, man, Yeah, honestly, like maybe a couple of years ago, I had this idea that I thought would have been pretty funny because I'm not really someone that holds grudges for too long. I don't I don't really hate anybody. There's things that I hate, and maybe there's people I think sometimes I'll fuck that guy, yeah, but I don't really hold on to hate or anything like that. I get over stuffed rather quickly. And I thought it would have been funny if Quantum and I started a podcast together, Like I would have been like, like, who cares about the beef, Like, let's just like, let's hang out and talk about video games. And I'm not trying to expose you or nothing, but let's just like, let's fucking do it, because why not?
Speaker 2: That would be so that would be that would be fun. I hate.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what what the fucking what was? How did he become infamous?
Speaker 2: Infamous? What did he?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what happened?
Speaker 3: He he copyright striked. So okay, this story kind of ties in with a previous video I did, which was on console fanboys or Cringe. At the time, there was you know, Xbox and PS four series X and PS five, there was a lot of like really gay shit on Twitter being posted, and I was making fun of a bunch of those guys, and Mischief was one of the people who was also making fun of like console fanboys. So I found I met a bunch of like much smaller YouTubers that I became friends with in the console Uh yeah, Warrior, because they tried to expose me for like you know, saying slurs ages ago and then these these other content creators had my back and so uh yeah, I was like I was like friends with Mischief and then Mischief did a video on Quantum TV. Mischief had like two thousand suns or something. Yeah, and then Quantum TV copyright struck him. But because I, like me and Mischief had been part of this little, small, little community of content creators that all knew each other. It was like he told us about it and was like asking for advice and stuff, and that's how I picked up on it. And you know, from there, you see the elden Ring Hot Takes video or you see his elden Ring reviews and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, this is cool, Oh this is that's right.
Speaker 1: The elder Ring eling. It was he was like he was like saying it was too hard or something. I can't remember it with something.
Speaker 3: Like that, right, he had the we had the worst opinions.
Speaker 1: It was like a game that's not for everyone, is a game that shouldn't be made, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. Okay, you can yeah, you see you guys understand.
Speaker 8: Like you hear that.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh boy, it's gotta be that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's such a.
Speaker 1: Crazy any podcast copy copyright strike me?
Speaker 3: And then like it just kind of kept going back and forth and then escalating, and then he called my mom and I was he called That's right.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there another thing?
Speaker 2: Was it? Didn't you photoshop him in front of like a hot dog or something?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was the cucumber because he had some comments about like rich you suck on cucumbers in a very provocative way. And then I just had some shitty edit where it's like I had a still image of quant going like that face and put a que I edited a cucumber there, and so there was yeah, because the video was taken down for like nudity and sexual content. Yeah, and so I was like, what could it have been? That?
Speaker 4: That's what I remember specifically was that like the nudity stragos like you.
Speaker 3: But that was the real reason they took it down, And the real reason was I had used YouTube videos about community guidelines and it included footage of I think two of the vice presidents at YouTube, and so they were not happy that they were in the video and they ended up taking those videos actually off of their community guidelines pages, which was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wow, it's insane. A podcast with you and Quantum would go it would be it would go hard. I think it would have been, like maybe not now, because I think that most people kind of like, I mean, that's that's like.
Speaker 1: I think he's like, like I don't know if he's incarcerator or something I remember or something. No, I swear something happened with that.
Speaker 3: I think he had some trouble with the law and like he split from his wife, I think. And no, he's doing his thing on TikTok. It's like yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I mean he's he's living his own life. I think he learned his last thing about copyright striking people for criticizing him. You doesn't do that anymore, at least to my knowledge.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so that would have been funny, though, that would have been funny. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of the same way where it's like I forget, like if it's usually people have to genuinely remind me that I hate them, you know what I mean. Like I've had people uh, Like I think the most recent one that I can remember was uh. And this is, by the way, still a while ago. This is maybe like twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three, maybe even a little maybe a little earlier was Francesco. When Francesca Ramsey from MTV mtvd coded brought me back off randomly, right. I think it was around the time that I was doing his like a pology to he or whatever, and she like brought me up and I was like, I didn't but I haven't.
Speaker 2: Thought about you, and yeah, yeah, yeah, dude. It's wild because I genuinely, I genuinely, dude, I made like two three videos maybe about her Max.
Speaker 1: You know what she thought she thought that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm convinced she thought I was either that's that's or like or vice versa, I think, or something like that because I'm the same person. Because he because she insists that ITEMS made a video about her but I'm like, I, I am one hundred percent sure that's not true. No, that was in his wheelhouse like I would have I would have remembered that, And no, that did not happen. So like it was a whole bunch of weird shit about that. But she brought me up again in some like uh rant online about like how like I would never forgive uh I dubs or whatever, and that goes to you, Chris, you too, Chris, And I'm like, what I haven't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, See, it sucks to hold grudges because that shit eats you from the inside. It's like, why hold on to that? Like why I care so much?
Speaker 4: I genuinely just forget after like a couple of months, Like there's only one person where I feel like I've thought about it, where yeah, I probably wouldn't fuck with that person in any capacity. But that's like one out of like genuinely probably thousands of people I've interacted with at this point. So it's like, I don't know, I can't even imagine yeah, sitting on some and then and then speaking about it randomly like completely fucking unprovoked.
Speaker 2: I'm doing my own fucking thing.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when the when the questions bring up Quantum TV, we go down the rabbit hole of all our like biggest beefs and.
Speaker 1: Controversies and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't behave though, Derek, you don't really have any my yeah.
Speaker 2: My thing was like the.
Speaker 1: The worst I ever got fucked with was by like actual white supremacists.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They were just like, oh, they get my email address, my business email, and they signed me up for a neo Nazi web side. So I got a notification, Hey, welcome, new member, and I'm like, oh, what the fuck? Or some guy that was a grip. It was.
Speaker 2: It was literally ship like that. I was like, I had to.
Speaker 1: It was funny because whoever moderates that website, they were very nice because I explained to them, hey, I actually didn't sign up for this, like oh no, no worry, we'll take you off. And I was like, oh, what a fucking nice Nazi, like very understanding, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you actually believed all that ship and you were a group to join.
Speaker 1: But there was there was one guy that I actually missed him beefing with us. His name is a Tarik Nasid and he's the conspiracy guy.
Speaker 3: He's gone isn't.
Speaker 2: I saw his name.
Speaker 4: I saw his name recently come up for something. I didn't look too deeply because there was whatever. But I think he's uh, he still he.
Speaker 2: I think he probably does, like streams or something.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he was the the like the we called him, like the the black supremacist right like he but he would just make up ship like he would say like black people invented everything, like oh there was a black person was the first one to show a Japanese person how to use a sword, and basically they're responsible for like the samurai. And I'm like, that's fucking that.
Speaker 2: Is that is so wild? But it was so entertaining.
Speaker 1: It was so entertaining, like him talking about stuff like that. I like meme format didn't he where he was like post like oh yeah he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah I forgot, I forgot. I forgot what the beme was.
Speaker 3: But that image, it was like hating someone for the pettiest reason possible or something like that. That that was him.
Speaker 4: I remember he called me Steve Ragan and I still see it, like when he made that video about about me and like a bunch of us, but like his audio was peaking the entire High.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite moments. Me and a one of my friends at the time. She was a YouTuber named Cassaravera. We just reacted to it and it's one of my favorite videos because he's yeah, he was going in on like he was like it was me and him, like it was this guy named Buntie King who was our our Indian Canadian friend or Canadianians, it's say, and after a while, like he just can differentiate his brown so he must be like a terrorist or something, and he just starts like singing crazy shit like Nigga steal your camel and I was like, bro, this is crazy, Imber, I've.
Speaker 2: Never heard that one before.
Speaker 4: That's that is I remember that you said it. He said it, and I was immediately like it's like I don't even know. It's like hearing a song I haven't heard, like since two thousand and seven, and like I can smell the fall air, like that's what just happened. When you said that, I was like, oh my god, I remember that line hitting me like a ton of was so funny.
Speaker 2: He went.
Speaker 1: He went pretty hard on me, talking about my my ears, like that holds my ears and you know when people call him gauges, right, and he was like, what do you call those? And he's reading the Chat and he was like godges and he's like in he's those fucking godges and he's like putting dicks in his ears and he was going, he was going, it's a it's a anyone that hasn't like seen that shit, I think I can. I'll unearth it. I'll find it because it's it's a great fucking rant.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: That is a generational hater there. That is generational hating. And he he was like, oh, you know, I grew up on the three sixty. I can I can respect that to a certain degree, just the vitriol and the bile that can come out of one's mouth.
Speaker 1: Speaking of three sixty. It actually was a three sixty moment when I realized that, uh he was. I went to a so just a local black owned bookstore. This was when I was thirteen, seventh grade, and I saw a book called the Art of Making and I was like, oh, that's hilarious, and I tried to get my aunt to buy it for me and she's like no, like like this is stupid. And turns out that was Treaka sheet no. Yeah, and so when I looked up his books and I was like, I can't fucking believe this is the guy. Like I couldn't fucking believe it. So it's been in my life for a long time, middle life for a long time.
Speaker 2: Man. All right, well, on that note, let's uh, what are we at seventeen? Yeah, let's wrap it.
Speaker 1: We could do like rapid fire questions, quick answers if you want.
Speaker 2: Uh, they're all pretty I feel like a lot of people have similar one. We got to a lot of them, and a lot of them are Halo. Really, I don't want to spend the whole time talking about Halo, you know what I mean? I hate, but a lot of a lot of them.
Speaker 4: A lot of them are like like a Columbary, you are the right said he says. He Hey, guys, especially act man. I have a question for mister man. How does it feel knowing that you're a gay, woke comed.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that.
Speaker 3: Oh oh well that's that's you know, Well, we were we were talking about, you know, like putting together the top ten woke video games. Leftists may cry woke divers to Batman hud Night like it's it's it's I'm very comfortable in my own skin. I will be taking a dick in the ass later tonight. You guys are welcome to join me. It's great stuff, love it. Not only do I like taking Dixon the ass, but I also feel like the government should own the means of production.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, I think there should be no there should there should be no profit motive been anything at.
Speaker 3: All unless it's homosexual related, right, right.
Speaker 2: Right, unless it's something yeah, yeah, if you don't think we could.
Speaker 3: All agree, Thanks for the question.
Speaker 1: All agreed, Yeah, thank you, right, question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's but yeah, so here, So here's the thing, so we uh, at the end of these what we normally do is we read the audience names. Now, sometimes this goes on, well, we have a guess that will be will be a little bit better about it.
Speaker 2: But these these names are absolute cancer.
Speaker 4: The whole point is people pay twenty five dollars up and they changed they changed their name to whatever, and I have to read it. Hell yeah, go for it if you're if you're down to stick around. So like, uh, yeah, so remember patron of concess of snart Tank snark Tank dot shop for merch that's where you can get that, uh that shirt of cloud Strife leaning over his sword because he's on fentanyl.
Speaker 2: You can get it. You can get that over there. That's real, by the way, Yeah, it's final fantasy. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I gotta write No, no, I got to write that one down. Final it's permission.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I mean it's it's a real shirt I got I I still don't have one. Actually, I should just get it. I don't know what the fuck I'm waiting for. It's but uh so.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons now. Uh so, remember you can join up over there, make me read your horrible name. Uh but yeah, count me, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's no kings just means I here to count it. No, no, no, you know what.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have you count him down?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, acting I counted three two one three two one anal Footcake cobbba Iward you Willie Tigue Jersey No drawls. Young Chris getting maliciously pissed on by a cat. That would be that would be tragic.
Speaker 4: The Dead Spider a secret SiGe off to make Chris raygun gay SI secret a no secret straight vegeta uses Gaelic gun.
Speaker 2: Wait, give that man an award, Give that man an award.
Speaker 4: This is uh, that's the that's the dumbest one I've read in a while. Uh, Trump I framing through the consent of women.
Speaker 2: And children getting big black sex.
Speaker 4: He has realized it in the lights and a light skin twink delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week.
Speaker 2: Why is it still crying? Squimp is bugs clam you that's quite the third?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Snart tags hung his Transgi going to Ohio Obese drauger Chris saying the mortar name more and more quiet day without swinging number four? Has it been four days?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I like how they keep more track of than and we we know him in real life and have been to his home. I am going mortar call that pussy the matrix becuz I'm this bitch and I can't get out what the hell was Some of these are schizophrenic, genuinely, like I think, I think.
Speaker 1: Genuine like you can't get out of that pussy man.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Come on, scientists, Come on, It doesn't take a rocket surgeon switch switch swingey and Derek again for the troll ll two rats in a trench coat. Sam Porter bitches eight yurine and busted on his face, melted through the bone. Spider pointing eight guns at you from the popemobile, Perserker, black Man backshotting, browly, reckless Rhino the Sloker to hys therapy.
Speaker 2: Randy Pitchford comes in his own ears.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. A very relevant it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's timely. That's one thing I can say about these are all very timely. My Chris Hansen TOAMAGATCHI needs to hit your vape. Charlie kirk Moore, like, surely in the dirt. That's not that's crazy. It's that's crazy, old man spaghetti nuts, dom Nation. Uh the bullet be killed, mister guns. I'm very friendly, I promise Derek not Chavin is innocent hashtag for him, round eyed Asian moving into his own place after twenty six years. Hey, Caston in the Powerpuff Girls writer's room, be like, what if instead of rowdy rough boys.
Speaker 1: Oh, a bunch of n words? Yeah, of course it's a yeah.
Speaker 2: God, that is that is sweety sense of humor. It is just putting the N word in sween. Please show off your sneaker collection?
Speaker 4: Is there even one good reason the conservative, genuinely brandy Hutzel Ben Shapiro crashing out after finding out.
Speaker 2: His sister got breast reductions?
Speaker 1: Dude, that was a real like thing that happened where a bunch of people legit because she made she put out a video saying she's getting surgery like on her breast for some reason. But the immediately people thought I was a breast reduction and like the internet was on fire for a minute.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about that. Yeah, that was That was a fun moment. That was fun.
Speaker 4: Blonde blue eyed German man campaigning to make Pokemon two d again. Eagles be taking penis. I don't even know what that means. What you can take a cock with my innis my dick be longer than a silk song?
Speaker 2: Run back? It's pretty good, Pericles ow out.
Speaker 4: Oh my Thugzilla come regained his fifty four baby mom As, none of this makes sense.
Speaker 2: GTA four swing set glitch classic stuff, Sir. The GTA four swingset glitch is like some genuine old school good shit funnling swings cut into the American Heritage Foundation. Bum Strokersdicula nice whoa. It was weird.
Speaker 4: Saw Derek sleeping on the train, so I touched him. FANASI has Greek out of the herb. The real Kanye here, big meaty stinks canola, Joe reloaded. I have no dick and I must cream. Oh that's pretty good. Gay actor Rosebud delicious. Jesus Cannon and dragon Ball? Z is he do they say Jesus and Dragonball? I think that might be true.
Speaker 3: It probably appears in like the background shot of some episode or something. They're always throwing weird ass character designs dragon Balls.
Speaker 2: I could believe that in like one of the early dubs, like one of the first, like maybe the Ocean dub. Like something crazy he happens and somebody does say Jesus Christ, which would imply that Christianity at the very least exists in dragon Ball, which.
Speaker 1: Is a huge thing.
Speaker 3: Could Jesus beat Goku? Though?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that is is t.
Speaker 2: To be determined? Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito.
Speaker 4: Kingston's nephew. He makes he makes visits uncomfortable. Heath get back on the fields. But what I miss gibds. Uh, you should all dress up as an oreo cookie.
Speaker 2: No, Uh, why don't.
Speaker 4: Why don't Plankton run into the Krusty Crab with a gun and blow everyone's ship smooth off?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Had that boilet. Charlie's great predators are jabaked coated. Cakeston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to please fire him? Now done?
Speaker 1: We got the new lineup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the new lineup. Uh? Shot up.
Speaker 4: Uncle Charlie Sweeney is the tritagonist live action star tank screen played by Piers Morgan and Derek his Destiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If I had to do a podcast with Piers Morgan and Destiny, I would simply not this podcast.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a lovely time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's honestly, Jesus Christ, you look like you could use a fucking lamp.
Speaker 2: Uh what does that mean? Hispanic at the disco cardboard? That's pretty good. How was my Twitter name for a while? Yeah, a long long time ago. Uh, I came.
Speaker 4: I came in his gay ass so hard that I made em preg Really your next boys, Department of Horror?
Speaker 2: Hey, Google, what's the space movie? From nineteen ninety two? Do not google that.
Speaker 4: Games Bond, Octobussy, Ramirez defend the town, slurmaxing. Every time I'm in the sheets, I hear gluck cluck cluck, dick down needs some come Amazing you guys suck if you don't uh, if you know when you puts them in the back, you're not hungry enough. Big Boss, Goon, Devil the man without coming. They protect the land, they have sex with men. Look up Fastinus and behold trust me.
Speaker 2: Hominad.
Speaker 4: Animan's studio made Axel the Hare and ball and meme. I don't know what any of that means. Notices Bulge's oo Wu, What's this? I can't believe that that's still so wild to my shoes. Starting to sound like Candee owns, Smitchy the kid honking the fenboy clowns balls had Charlie Kirk is my name and Patreon change it to a jumble of letters. Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. I have relapsed and I'm now back on the teet. Jesus Hamster in a sock is now plus five after extensive used. Chris Raygun in his phil ox era be like we only care about killing when we see it in four K.
Speaker 2: What's phil Ox? I don't know what that is. I don't know who the fuck is that? Yeah, I don't know. Your reference is lost on us. Sorry, Yush. Since Sweeney's the mascot of the group, when are we getting the Sweeney plushy in the shop? Ooh? How much? How much do we want to do? Dehumanize it and make it?
Speaker 4: We make it like that that mug shot, that mugshot we make we make it look like that. Oh my god, there was a mug shot that was going viral, dude of just this guy who looked like Sweeny, but like like A yeah, I like, how do we find I haven't printed out somewhere still, that's right?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I can find it on our Instagram, will fast and I'll put it up to the fucking camera, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, put up to the camera. Actman's got to see it.
Speaker 4: It's crazy when Strategy event Revenge to coming out, Craig the Canadian.
Speaker 2: Last page.
Speaker 4: Actman commits random acts of violence. They changed their name pretty good because I told them you were coming on like maybe like two hours before we started. Oh wow, because our questions get ridiculous. There's so many it's your boy, Shawny d Come shot Gaming. I'm so mad we couldn't get that. Yeah, uh, backshots Gaming. He's another one that I think at rock.
Speaker 2: Is this true? What happened to the freedom of speech? Not freedom of consequences? Fell as?
Speaker 4: It was me, Barry, I'm the one who unwiped your ass just as you pulled your pants up?
Speaker 2: Is that reverse flash? That's all right? Right?
Speaker 3: Right? Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because he because he? Yeah, I don't know anything about DC. I'm only like barely kind of aware Kim Jong and the Keith Core. What's more dangerous?
Speaker 2: Shouting?
Speaker 7: Uh? What is this?
Speaker 4: Shouting the N word as loud as you can or whispering? We should form a union in an Amazon warehouse.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can get this to Wow, it's like it's not come on, focus a little better.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's horrifying, Like what is that supposed to be? So that's a mug shot from some gods? That's a mug shot from some guy who's like arrested ship But it looks like but it looks like somebody trying to draw swing in like the most unflattering way possible.
Speaker 3: Shoulders too.
Speaker 2: It isn't that's that.
Speaker 1: That screenshot particularly is fucking let me show you what somebody did as a sketch. Somebody sketched it, like yeah, straight up.
Speaker 4: Uh fun fact, the rapture did happen and nobody went I heard the rizzler was the only one that got through. That's those are the reports that I've been here. Uh no, why'd you say no? I'd just say that fumbled the six three trans girl. Should I kill myself?
Speaker 2: No? But uh you fumbled. You're always fumbling, like I can't. I can't help you. I can I can't help you. Charli Kirk is a matter because her husband is Christo fascist by comparison. Uh uh, maybe you guys are so fucking insensitive it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Maybe Charlie Kirk was just hyper autistic and his special interest was getting shot in the crest.
Speaker 2: Fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: You guy's got to relax with they do you really abuse this this perk? You guys gay house be like, I will guess on Star Tank Obi want you blow me? Jackson Vernon so they gave him, call him slipping Jimmy Kremlin to Gremlin. Hey player, don't drop the chips and get me some ammo. Chris is in the top five wiggers of all time. Jason wrhees, that's so dumb, that's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I like it. Lincoln Park faint tune.
Speaker 1: All right, what's that fucking string? Baby?
Speaker 2: Anyway? He says.
Speaker 4: After that, he says, I need dick deep inside my whole. Uh, don't pull your cock from me.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what line that's from. I haven't heard faint in a Yeah you good, Derek, your roboting lite am I uh am? I still she sounds crazy. Help me now now you're now, you're better. Whatever, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get through it. You got like maybe like two minutes left wage Lay five eighty three. I love the way it barbecues. Love the way you like the gas. Uh.
Speaker 4: Peppenie Bros. Presents Crash Course Cybertron History Rises. Oh he's gone, Oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, Well, well went too hard on the robot juice.
Speaker 4: Oh well, Doc Doncerson, the Colon Swingy Slasher Mason the metal Head. I think and it'll be fine, Uh saying gadio Active at carrioke. You sang gadio Active karaoke.
Speaker 2: Was my internet? Fucked up? Boy? Derek? Are you still here, Dom, the internet's out. I don't know what to do, Marcus Focus. We needed the GPS to find Maria.
Speaker 1: Dim Damn. I shits fucked.
Speaker 2: Dom.
Speaker 1: You need to fix it now before the giant worm gets here.
Speaker 4: You guys are sech a little bitches for jumping on the show. On head has committed wrong think Bandwagon. We never said that at all. We were reading the names. This is what's funny is that people will read the names. People understand that they can change the name into into whatever they want, and I have to say it, and then they'll get to that part of the show and then they'll get mad about the things that I say, and then they'll change they'll address it in the names.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome. That's that's your first Amendment rights right there.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the twenty five dollars, but you're crazy. Can we make a story with our names? Lesbian lesbian kind Charlie marked uh did JK and JK? Rowling is short for gigantic count John Strickland, March eighteen eighty nine. What's your signs? Slippery when wet dumb bitch? The first such key David presents Pitbull featuring Kesha. Uh, the way Derek mispronounces posthumously hurts Lebron would have survived.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Pre Roz Blake eight nine six. I got Lockjaw doing I got I got lockjaw doing graveyard Chips at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaws previously mentioned doing a guerrilla spin after sex. It's pretty good. Kingston merging with the sand Trout to become gay. I don't even know what that means. Did you doo bragged about Crypto scamming That cancer pation out of his treatment money is one hundred times worse than Charlie Kirk? Of course probably, I mean crypto Scamming had cancer pations pretty well. Uh, Desk Goopy Percules, Chromo the clown, please help. I can't see him to get any bookings. Can you give me any advice? Young Colin doing nothing but playing Mega Man two for a whole week straight.
Speaker 2: You back? I am back. What happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know it freaked out, but my internet's fun. It was like, oh, re establishing your connection, and I'm like, my connection is there's nothing wrong with it. Everything works perfectly fun. So I just refreshed, and I'm good.
Speaker 2: We're on the last week, We're.
Speaker 4: On the last couple. We're on the last couple now, so I think I think. I think Memphis was Charlie Kirk. I don't know what that means, turning point, turning, turning.
Speaker 2: Pale Usa. Jesus.
Speaker 4: If this was the last pit, that's why. That's a wild one. That's clever, though, to be fair, that is pretty that's that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: If this is the last page, why is there an over an hour left to too Blurry, too Bigfoot?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: You fucking you, fucking fucking you, bloody classic video. Love that video?
Speaker 4: Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave? Who is who is New York Nick? I think he needs help blowing his weapon? Hahill three Personian Hunter and Nate from and rounding out our list as always, the King of Haphazard.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for your support. Give props to act Man you go check out.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, thank you. Sounds like you guys got an incredible audience out here. I mean, what a great sense of humor you guys all have.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's wonderful. Pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm being serious, by the way, I'm not I'm not giving you guys or nothing.
Speaker 2: That was great. Di Let's put it this way.
Speaker 1: When Chris had a little controversy, you know, after Charlie Kirk thing and he yeah, I tweeted thoughts and prayers and it's it. Yeah. And the result of that was, you know, when people were trying to get them fired from his other podcast, uh, they they got there was more support.
Speaker 3: Oh I think I saw something like that. Yeah. It was like, yeah, that's another thing. Is like, man, it's one thing to hate what someone says, but to just be like all right now, time to get time to make their life worse in real life. Right.
Speaker 4: The thing that's the thing that's crazy is that like I don't even say shit that's as crazy as people who are elected. You know, there are people who are elected who are saying crazier shit. So like, why the fuck, why are you taking me more seriously than the people you you put in charge of like fixing everything?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, they just found the cause of autism, you know what I mean, Like they just found that out.
Speaker 1: Finally made a lot of sense though, because like I got quite a bit of talent on my my uh you know, my etcn Essentially my migraine relief, and every time I was like, dude, I really want to get on a train right now. Like every time I pop one, I was just like, trains are so fucking cool, and I I couldn't figure out the correlation, but it makes perfect sense now. I always got really into Sonic whenever I would take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was. I was really sick a couple of months back, and I was taken. I was taking these uh these tilent alls, and then all of a sudden I woke up and there was like twelve Lego Star Wars sets in my house, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, incredible.
Speaker 4: It's a sad thing you take a time on and you know exactly how many marbles are in the jar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really tragic, right.
Speaker 3: Coming.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you doing this on short notice. Uh, but because I think I only reached out to you like a day or two ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I knew it was gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, we appreciate you. So go check out acman stuff. You know where to find him. Uh and uh, patron of concess of Snark Tank, Snark Tank Gos shop all that jazz.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time. Sween will not be here again.
Speaker 4: We'll find we'll find somebody else to rope into this hell until then, catch you next time.
Speaker 2: But bye, County Queen.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you now.
Speaker 8: Now you are you know a's and slash Middle East and now you motherbucker will strap up a bomb with the ship you know if some of them are buying by it. But you're a pussy though you'll want to be white supremacists, You're a pussy Bundy. You ain't gonna do shit with off the tough hawk nigga. I steal your camel the fuck out of here,