Speaker 1: There's nothing more. The only thing that I love more than the House of Pain jump around is giving cash. I really do. I love giving cash. That's great. We got this, you know, national contest going. I want you guys to win cash.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want one of the elite that listened to The rod Ryan Show to leave the show today winning all kinds of money. Alex has been behind the scenes in charge of all of this, so I don't know. You got to like get be like Hannibal Lecter, and you have to get inside that head. And that's a head you don't want to get in, but but you're gonna have to. You're gonna have to invade that space short just for a period of time to figure out when's this guy gonna explode, which could be any second. With Alex good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Who is on the phone, Bailey, Bailey, good morning? How are you? I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: I'm nervous for you. I get nothing. We don't get any of the extra Like Alex is asking, hey, is there money left over? Can we have it? I don't know who told you that, Bailey, take all the money? Okay today you're in for risk it for the biscuit. Have you heard how this has gone down this week? I have, okay, only one person I think it was Tuesday that didn't get money. Everyone else has left the show with cash. Bailey, are you working with a number in your head? Or are you just going by gut? You flying the plane and you don't know where you're going to stop. I don't want to know the number. Please, I don't want to I never want to know that. Do you have something in mind? I have a number?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Are you getting influenced by anyone? Everyone's had like some co pilot with them. There's been kids in back seats helping out.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 1: It's been a little bit of everything. Bailey, are you are you flying solo? Flying solo today? Okay? I like the focus, I like the intensity. Let's go, Bailey, take the wheel. We're going to light the fuse and you tell tell me when you would like me to stop. That's all I ask.
Speaker 3: All right? Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit?
Speaker 2: Bailey?
Speaker 1: I'm ready. Let's do it last day? Or is it.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: That'd be my number?
Speaker 3: Come out?
Speaker 2: About two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Three hundred dollars, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: A lot of money on a Friday. Have a great weekend with that.
Speaker 3: Wow, five hundred dollars, six hundred dollars, it's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: No, No, her.
Speaker 2: Number was seven.
Speaker 1: I want to throw up right now. I want to borrow.
Speaker 2: That's the worst, Bailey. Your number was seven. That was the longest. After six, After six hit, it just kept going.
Speaker 1: I just kept going going, Oh my god, so something so something, so I did not know when it was going to explode. And then the explosion hits. Oh my god, I want to throw up. Sorry, Bailey, it's not.
Speaker 2: Even a T shirt.
Speaker 1: There's nothing, Bailey.
Speaker 3: That's it. Bye, good night, hur good night. That's right, thank you.
Speaker 1: What I'd like to announce that the rest of the world is we're gonna play risk it for the Biscuit on Monday. Okay, I told you, and I told Bailey the whole world was rooting against her. I said, if it explodes, and I'm telling you, I did not think that was going to happen. Risk it for the Biscuit. We're going to play on Monday and we'll give another one of you a chance to win some cash. We're going in overtime with the Texas Hammer