Speaker 1: Lichtaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R the Summer brought to you by it Rock the Bank our thousand dollars cash giveaways. You're gonna be the next one to rock the bank win yourself a grand hopefully. So we uh Friday racked up two more WJRR listeners that won one thousand dollars in rock the Bank. Merrill from Haines City, congrats Meryl. Also Amy was listening on the iHeartRadio app, the free iHeartRadio app from Pennsylvania and she won on jr R nine oh five your first chance of thirteen today to rock the Bank. Get the keywords each hour enter them at WJRR dot com. So we had a listener in Pennsylvania listening and win. Huh yeah, let's begin. In South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, look man has been hospitalized after being attacked by another individual wielding a mop.
Speaker 2: A mop could do some damage.
Speaker 1: Just happened at four to twenty yesterday morning in South Philly outside of the the baseball and football stadiums there. As the story goes, a man who initially was sitting on a bench was approached by another individual and the altercation ensued. During the course of the altercation, police claimed the man who was sitting on the bench found a mop on the ground and attacked the guy with his improvised weapon. Which end of the mop did he use? It sounds like he made use of the whole apparatus.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, because I'm thinking if you're swinging the mop unless the moppy part is wet, yeah, that'll make it heavy and that can make it hurt.
Speaker 2: But otherwise you're using the stick portion. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, however, it sounds like he effectively utilized the mop because the dude was hospitalized. The other guy was taking into custody. Philly, Yo, four twenty, man, have a cheese steak. Don't beat the hell out of something the mop exactly?
Speaker 2: All right? What else we got here? It happened again?
Speaker 3: Do you look at the clock like like I'll look at my phone sometimes and just randomly, the number will pop up and I'll go four twenty.
Speaker 2: Do you do it when you see four twenty? Do you make a comment?
Speaker 1: Or no? I'm not a weed guy, so that number doesn't have the impact on me that it might on some of you, you know, which is great.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I get that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, do you ever look at your phone, weed guy or not? And if it's four twenty and you look down for twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I really don't call me childish. You know what it is now? Four forty four is a completely different situation. I called a four four four yesterday. If you're wondering what that is.
Speaker 3: There is a set of numbers that pop up all the time. It's forty four's supposed to angelic. Yeah, the angels are are in near pine. Yeah, like that pops up. If there's a seven, seven seven or an eight eight, it's three repetitive numbers like six six.
Speaker 2: No, that scares the angels away. It's four four four. It happened again. Sky diving addition.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, now you're gonna let your mind go immediately to the obvious, which is why I'm swerving you here. No, it's an on the ground situation involving a sky diving outfit.
Speaker 2: I can I guess do you want me to gain go for it? One sky I landed.
Speaker 3: He was down there, you know, taking the camera off his GoPro, off his helmet, and then another.
Speaker 2: One hit him.
Speaker 1: No, but it does involve a camera in a photographer in Wichita, Kansas, who was at this airfield taking photographs of skydivers as they returned to the airfield, and we're getting off the plane, okay, the ones that hadn't jumped. I guess it was a school or something, so she's taken pictures. At some point she walked around in front of the wing and backed into the prop.
Speaker 2: God, dude, this seems so painful. I know it's a smaller prop plane. Props spinning, spinning, spinning, spinning.
Speaker 3: Do you remember as a kid the little when when a friend or somebody had the remote control plane that had the little prop on me, Even those if you hit your finger with it, they hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I didn't even want to think about going out that way, not with the little remote control plane, but the photographers.
Speaker 2: The little remote control plane. That would be like Chinese torture. Can you call that by a thousand props? Can you call it that anymore? I don't know. Oh, stop, looked at the little prop. It could be like where you're not hyper intensitive hyper sensitive situation right now.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about like with the prop. Planet could be like when they did down in Guantanamo Boat Bay with the water treatment. But you just slowly hit him every now and then a.
Speaker 1: Water treatment water water treatment plants that we had a headline of the week contender. You ready, Okay, this is the first one of this week.
Speaker 2: My pen got it ready.
Speaker 1: Florida Uber Eats driver accused of spitting in Davenport customer's face, stealing food and fall yard decor.
Speaker 2: Spits whole county represent baby.
Speaker 3: In customers phase. Hold on, I'm still writing customers face steals food and fall yard decor steals food. I guess he's quitting. She oh, really food? And now what yard the course?
Speaker 1: Listen to this name, Alexandra del vow Costa Aguilar, missus Agular's still had like thirty seven names here.
Speaker 3: Missus Aguyar, what what kind of decoration was it?
Speaker 1: She's an uber Each driver went to a Davenport home shortly before midnight the other night to make a delivery. According to the arrest report, the woman inside the home said she went outside and confronted del velal Acosta Aguilar after seeing the delivery woman take some of her food from the bag she had ordered. When both women were under the overhang above the entrance to the front door of the home. The victim said she saw del val Acosta Aguilar holding her ten dollar happy fall y'all sign. When the victim grabbed the sign and said, the two began arguing, and that's when del valet.
Speaker 2: Acosta just say one name.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop it in her face when Aguilar is that the last, very last one, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know which is the last name, Alexandra, and the rest all follow that?
Speaker 3: What is the last thing? Said Aguilar? Thank you, miss Aguilar. So she's stealing a fall it's fall, happy fall y'all.
Speaker 1: Sign and stealing food from the order she just delivered. That screams Florida spit at her face. That's almost a Florida man story, a Florida woman.
Speaker 2: God. Sorry to put that one in the stack for consideration for headline of the week.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want me to bring up anyone from last week?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, this is a one week snapshot that we do. I know, but but we do a month. No, we're gonna compare anyone's later this week to this one happy fall y'all ten bucks. I need to get on them.
Speaker 1: Home warranty company refuses to pay a man three thousand dollars that an AI chatbot promised him. So the guy has a home warranty. Yeah, he's got an issue with his air conditioning. So he calls the home warranty company and he gets connected to one of the AI chatbots. In the contract, it says that you either repair or replace or you can pay me.
Speaker 2: What you think is you know, going to replace the unit, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And he said, you know what, we've had this AI up for about a week and it's really confusing and you know where it's miscommunicating to people.
Speaker 2: I said, how is that my fault?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So the AI there are new AI that's been up for about a week.
Speaker 1: The owner of the home warranty or the manager at the home warranty company tells this dude, yeah, that's a mistake. You're not getting three grand.
Speaker 2: Three K towards the AC. That's pretty fair.
Speaker 3: I know because I've had to replace an AC with the home warranty company.
Speaker 1: I don't know the extent of the damage or the problem, but the AI chat bought team. The three thousand dollars was what was going to be given the company itself. Once they found out about this, pushed back on it. So this guy then went to his local troublemaker's TV station and now it's all in the end, they gave him the three grand exactly. Hope, Hope, all the savings you're realizing by using AI versus an actual human to talk to your customers is worth.
Speaker 3: It's taking those jobs from him, and and it's still cast you in the end.
Speaker 1: Tako, you're you're, you're, you're a pioneer in throwing in warning, just sending off the alarms about AI.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you somebody said the photographer used the wrong prop. That is Come on, man, it just happened to her.
Speaker 2: She just, oh, I know. It's happy for all y'all. Ten bucks stipp there to rock k r R