Speaker 1: Times we have today youll betbuilders hang away a thread here, Relax, relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 2: Well if it loses, nov Bets got you covered. Nov Besh is the home of.
Speaker 3: The bet builder.
Speaker 1: This World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash.
Speaker 2: More power to you.
Speaker 1: Teacenc's Apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gamblingcare dot Ie.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: This story a huge deal out here in LA. In a six' to three, decision The Supreme court now clearing the way for roaming immigration sweeps here IN la to resume once, again at least for now that coming after the rewards first block the administration from carrying out these raids back In, july saying they were.
Speaker 6: Discriminatory see this is a big change to international course. Finding William washings is toping with this breaking news for us out OF.
Speaker 7: La, well it's an important ruling in that a district judge and an appeals court had effectively stopped immigration enforcement in Southern, california and we expected it to effectively become a nationwide, ban as other judges in other cities would cite this ruling to STOP ice actions in their. Jurisdictions so it was A biden appointed judge In. July you should have restraining order STOPPING ice from stopping individuals with just reasonable suspicion that they're in THE us illegally barred officials from relying on certain factors like race or being outside of home depot looking for day. Labor Well Ninth circuit upheld that, ruling prompting the administration to go to The Supreme, court arguing that the ruling RESTRICTED ice ability to enforce the law passed By congress that says you can't cross the border illegally to live and work in THE. Us we're talking ten to twenty million, people stopping even routineers like hitting employers with reasonable cause to believe that they employed large numbers of illegal. Workers So Justice Brett kavanaugh wrote in his concurring opinion that race or ethnicity alone cannot be a reason to stop, someone but it can be considered along with other factors in forming reasonable suspicion to stop someone for illegal, immigration checks such as where people gather and what jobs they are working.
Speaker 2: In oh, yes ladies and. Gentlemen of, course you know liberals heads are already, exploding and we're exploding Because Donald trump reposted a meme involving him and the quote in, THERE i love the smell of deportations in the, morning, which of course out of the riff off of The apocalypse now, LINE i love the smell Of Nate palm in the. Morning ladies and, Gentlemen what a. Monday it. Is welcome to the fastest hour In american, media both Rning James golden and his rush hour AND i am glad you are. Here so you've got that immigration is dominating some of the news. Today there are other stories out, here of, course that's a big. One the six to three. Decision Judge Justice Soto maya is perturbed about, this when she's perturbed about a lot of the decisions that. ROLL i understand from reading very briefly her, dissent her protests circled around they didn't really explain the. Ruling well they don't have, to so, Okay and that's as you, KNOW i read last week from a big article BY. Nbc they got a bunch of judges in the lower courts to go on the record, anonymously and one of the big complaints was The Supreme court and explaining why they're making these. Decisions so again that was echoed after the decision today By Justice Soto Amaya sotomayr that they haven't really explained. It The High court sixty three decision issued along ideological. Lines But kavanaugh did explain. It you Heard kavalough's six. Explanation it's explained enough for. Me so the case is proceeding to THE Us. Appeals the Full Ninth circuit will hear the. Court in the, meantime let's get more ice In. California and then that, meme and you, know Mister mike sent me a. Picture he sent me the one where they had That philadelphia in that game where That karen took the baseball from that one that went. Viral, yeah, Yeah and it looked to me AND i realized it was somebody could ai the thing and it looked Like Elizabeth warren and it was quite. Funny but there is so much that's happening on social media in this country every, day of, course but there was that tragic case that took place In, charlotte and now liberals are complaining because of some of the quote unquote racist things that are being said on platforms about this killer who was released fourteen. Times this is In Charlotteth, kun you saw. That it's. Terrible Donald trump talked about that. Today cut, one and also let's See. Harris let's Do Harris falkner, first Because harris fucking to cover it very well for those people that may not be familiar with what we're talking. About let's do cut two, first and Then donald.
Speaker 6: Talking surveillance video shows A ukrainian refugee brutally stabbed to death on a city train last. Month there's no way she sees this, coming see the people on the other side of the train or focused on their phones or looking. Away he takes that moment and he kills. Her it happened just before ten pm On, Friday august twenty. Second twenty three year Old Irena zarutski got on that, train and minutes, later an alleged homeless ex convict with more than a dozen arrests stabbed her killed. Her it happened so fast that other passengers really didn't notice until it was too. Late and the suspect then walks to the other end of the, car blood dripping both from the knife in his hand and his bloody, footprints and kind of stands and he waits to see if he can get off that, train and then he starts walking around the other members of the people inside that locked. Car he's near. Them lord only knows what he could have. Done finally he got off at the next. Stop police identified thirty five year old To Carlos brown as that. Suspect he has a lengthy criminal. History are we, shocked including fourteen arrests on charges like armed, robbery, assault and making.
Speaker 2: Threads fourteen arrest and, okay there was another incident In, alabama by whether they have in, Common it was another Young this one was another white lady that was killed by another black. Perpetrator and people are making racial remarks about it because because because BECAUSE i mean this, stuff you, know and this guy all these multiple, arrests The alabama, Situation i'll have to get more. On it's another one of these just horrible. Stories and then you keep, looking you keep, looking you know what if you're gonna get upset because the perpetrators are. Black then maybe it's time to talk about black perpetrators and. Crime maybe it's time to have that, conversation all, right you know want People Brian stelter went off, on oh so, racist all the racist things being said on social media about, it but maybe we need to have a discussion about the. Crime, look this is long. OVERDUE i have been saying for. Years And i'm not saying this BECAUSE i have a big ego investment And i've been saying, it but it's there has to be an acknowledgement about what is happening in cities all around this. Country there has been acknowledgement about and, no black people aren't the only ones committing. Crimes that's stupid to, think, so of course they're. Not black people aren't the only ones committing heinous. Crimes there are hemous, crime heinous crimes being committed every single. Day but this has been a long established fact that people on the left do not want to. Acknowledge as a proportion of the, population there is a disproportionality of the number of crimes committed by especially young black. Men, sorry that's that's what's. Up and you can and then when you have further a culture that's geared around this criminal behavior that either pacifies as. Us, okay let's ignore, it let's not talk about, it let's not talk about the. Facts if you have a society that allows it to, happen and then when they are when people are. Punished and this goes TO i saw it in story this weekend about some guy this happened to be a white guy by the, way who was a serial, murder murderer out In, california big feature story about. Him at first they thought he had only killed ten. Women turns out the guys admitted to one of his jail buddies or, something he committed twenty six murders against, women was on death. Row you know what happened to, him same thing that happens to a lot of. Criminals He Gavin, newsom the guy that wants to be. President you really, Decided, oh we don't want to kill. Anybody we don't want to go through and keep the verdicts that juries came to on these the worst of the worst of the worst, criminals, murderers, rapist serial. Murderers so he commuted all of their, sentences gave him a pass that's the guy that wants to become president of The United, States Gavin newsom. Community so the taxpayers now have to to take care of these guys for the rest of their, lives including all these serial murders and everything, else after a jury already Decided, nope you forfeited your life because of the heinous nature of your. Crime every city In, america every blue, city there's a crime problem nobody, wants you. Know and and in front of these why is why does race come? Up because in these cities there is, always usually most of the, time a disproportionate number of or a substantial number of, Minorities and in those cities there is a disproportionate number of crimes being committed by a certain class within those. Communities you don't want the racist remarks on x or On facebook or anywhere else these stories. Posted, then for goodness, sakes let's finally deal with changing the, culture because there has to be a change at some. Point how bad is the? Culture cut. Fourteen you Know trump's going Into. Chicago we gotta take a break, soon AND i want to be on time BECAUSE i don't want To but let's just play this. One we couldn't play all of it because every other word was either the, inWORD the y, ends or some other. Profanity so you have to use your imagination as to where the inWORD pops in the y ends among all the. Rest it's only thirty seven. SECONDS i bet you half of it is. Profanities but this is the attitude from one of the brothers that About, oh by the, WAY. Tj carlos said to tell, you screw, you you Lost San. Diego Whatever chargers did. SOMETHING i don't know what they. Did, anyway this is what happened In, uh, yeah It's. Chicago this is the reaction in The.
Speaker 8: National guards To chicago. Game do, NOT i repeat not do. It we are a Different. Fred we are Not Los. Angeles we are Not, WASHINGTON. Dc this Is. Chicago thea's go fight. Back i'm telling you The migas go fight back game. WHATEVER i don't give what you're talking. About The switches. Game they not going for. BRO i know a bunch of our fing to, Say, oh it's it's The National. Guard they can't do anything about.
Speaker 2: It they must go In.
Speaker 8: Chicago do y'all know that it's more bad people than good. People, bro there are over one hundred thousand games In chicago by the city by.
Speaker 2: Itself, NOW i don't know where he gets his, numbers but one hundred thousand gangs In, CHICAGO M i got, Right, yeah well how many? TWO i don't know about. That james gold is thirdly fastiest out On american. Media don't go, away keep you right.
Speaker 4: Here The Rush hour With James golden on The Red Apple Podcast. Network The Rush hour With James golden entertaining and informative on The Red Apple Podcast. Network you will be quiet and tell you.
Speaker 3: Question i'm, SORRY i shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: LEWD i swear you're taking In zerr required to tell, Me jerry, required require to tell me how kidnapping folks At. Chicago it has begun In. Chicago and so you had The Chicago Karen squad out AS uh and there have only been a few. Arrests they're, still from WHAT i, understand mobilizing. Big but The Karen squad is already out in IN uh In. Chicago and of, course of course you Have, pritzker you have the rest of. Them let's see if we HAVE i know we have a Short pritzker one that we can squeeze in. Here, yeah cut. Eight let's just do cut eight really. Quickly, well you're.
Speaker 9: Hearing a lot of, Pushback, chris a lot of fear and even some anger if you talk about what we just saw. Here it was another you mentioned third day of protests against the threat of sending MORE ice agents or more federal agents for that increased immigrations operations here In, chicago.
Speaker 3: And the threat Of National.
Speaker 2: Guard but you're also.
Speaker 9: Hearing that pushback From chicago's political, Leaders Mayor Brandon johnson saying the meme that you were just talking about was beneath the dignity of the.
Speaker 2: President you HAD. Jb, pritsker the.
Speaker 9: Governor saying that this is something that should be taken, seriously saying that the president is threatening war on a Major american. City and at issue, Here, chris is not just the opposition to those INCREASED ice operations that are likely to come that the governor has been.
Speaker 2: Warning that, said and by the, way when we get back from our next profit center here we Will Senator Jammy duckworth out Of, illinois this whole, Theme trump is declaring, War he's declaring war on An american. City we want to talk about that that, CASE i was talking about In. Alabama it's still breaking. Out she was a veterinary, professor stabbed to death while walking her dog in a park by another one of these crazed. Criminals h twenty. Twenty on this, Day Ronald Bell cooling The, gang, composer, singer, songwriter, arranger, producer, saxophphonist co founder of Cool in The, gang passed. Away he was only sixty eight years. Old he produced so many Of cooling The gang's big, hits wrote them to including this. One one of my favorite summer. Madness he said his favorite Was. Celebration he wrote it after picking up A bible in a hotel. Room James Goldin Snurly Don't Go Away Fastest Our media Continues.
Speaker 4: The Rush hour With James golden on The Red Apple Podcast. Network The Rush hour With James Golden entertaining And informative on The Red Apple Podcast.
Speaker 2: Network Cashless.
Speaker 10: Fail and you try and reason with, people like In chicago with the governor and the. Mayor you try and reason with them and it's like you're talking to a. Wall it's just DOESN'T i assume it's just a political. Ideology they're not. Stupid people must be an ideology that's just buried in their head and you can't do a damn thing about. It and we'd love to go Into chicago and straightened. Down you, Know, washington D. C you'll be happy to know is a free and safe. Zone it's so.
Speaker 2: Safe it was one of the most.
Speaker 10: Dangerous can you believe? It so you, know you see the beautiful, buildings but we can also do an upgrade because a lot of the beautiful buildings have a little graffiti on. Them they have roads that aren't. Proper they have meetings that are bed and falling down into the road that. Dividers we have things that we have to take care of and. Beautify we want to. Beautify very little work will be. Done i'm very good at. That that's WHAT i really did the best in. Life PROBABLY i, said WAS i a better builder or a? Politician they, SAID i think you were a better, Builder, SIR i, SAID i didn't know IF i was happy about that.
Speaker 11: Or, not BUT i.
Speaker 2: Yes, Indeed President trump earlier this, Morning James goldi is learning fastest out On american. Media this case In, alabama a woman stabbed walking her, work walking her. Dog family. Woman she's fifty nine years, old retired professor At Auburn university stabbed to death all the weekend just walking her dog.
Speaker 7: In a.
Speaker 2: Park. There college Of Veterinary medicine Professor Emerita julie Guard chanel PhD dvm killed On saturday In, Auburn, alabama cherished educator which for doing walking her. Dog and this guy they, arrested some twenty year eight year, Guy Harold Rashad, dabney who is alleged to be the person that fatally stabbed. Her this other woman was stabbed, too, robbery he stole HER f one fifty, truck and who knows what. Else and you, see, look, look, folks the NEWS i live in it so, much and the number of things we don't report because we could just spend all day going through the senseless murders if you if you aggregated them from across every, city small, towns large cities In, america we literally could spend every show focused on crime and the crime that. Happens which is why What trump is doing is resonating so. Much yet you have guys Like Brian seltzer with it's Maybe i'll play the. POST i didn't even bother sending it. In he was it was almost as if he was complaining that the story trickled, up it started really gaining, traction this this horrible story In charlotte on social, media and Then trump's, allies people Like Charlie, kirk people Like Elon, musk reposted. It and then there's an outpouring of all these rac comments surrounding it that are just, terrible, terrible. Terrible and Then trump was asked about, it but he said last, NIGHT i didn't want too much about. It but today he was briefed on, it and that's When Donald trump delivered. Remarks but isn't it terrible all the racist remarks that are being made on social? Media you know what's really. Terrible what's really terrible are all the murders that are. Happening that people are posting the pictures and saying things about the, murderers and so many of them are. Black what's really terrible is that so many of these murders are being. Committed what's really terrible is that these crimes are being. Committed what's really terrible is that this woman In alabama walking her dog had her life snuffed out by yet another one of these young thug criminals what's really terrible is this Poor ukrainian lady just minding her business on this chain gets chopped up on a. Train what's really terrible is if you go To New york and remember all the internets that were happening there are on the. Trains what's really terrible is what happens In chicago every weekend eight dead fifty some odd. Shot this is the weekend before seven, dead the double digit shoot every. Weekend what's really terrible is if you go To New, york if you go To, philadelphia if you go To, baston if you go To, dallas if you go To, houston if you go To, philadelphia if you go to la if you go To San, diego if you go to any big city The democrats, run you have to wonder whether you're gonna walk out. Alive that's what's really. Terrible are some of the remarks THAT i see on social. Media he, said hell, yeah some of them are really. Racist but you know, what WHAT i see more is this this, silence this deafening silence from so called elders in the black communities around the nation that are not speaking out about this immorality that has now run rampant in every single one of these. Cities it's, disgusting and it's not just the. POOR i have a story you don't me see IF i can find it real. Quick it's a story about what's going on In. Encino, now you know who used to live In, Encino california before he Moved i'll give you the. Hint before he moved to The Neverland. Ranch he had a big place In, encino Californ i've been To. Encino i've been to a friend of, mine a very well known. MUSICIAN i will not mention his. NAME i hung out with him one day at his place In, Encino. California. Beautiful BUT i got a story in in somewhere about in all the collection of news THAT i have about what's going on In encino here it is residence an exclusive. Enclave Demand democrat mayor act on crime. Surge Rob, ghoshan president Of Encino Property Owners', association says he wants to See Los Angeles Mayor Karen Vass doumore to address crime residence in a itchy area Of Los, angeles getting frustrated with local leaders such As Democrat Mayor Karen bess over a recent rise in. Crime one resident said people in the community are on. Edge the call for increased security in in The sino neighborhood Of Los angeles comes after a long Time American idol music, Producer Robin kay and her Husband thomas De, luca were found deaded inside their home On july. Fourteenth police believed the couple was killed a few days earlier that at are possible burglary. Incident the twenty two year old, Suspect Raymond boudarian was arrested on double homicide. Charges believe the killings were. Random people in their. House is joining up next thing dead and you have other people talking about unsavory characters stalking people in the. Neighborhood this crime thing is resonating Because democrats have unleashed with their policies waves of criminal and with the culture that the immorality that has now, permeated the culture in certain communities that glorifies the street, life that glorifies murder. Mayhem and Yet trump is the bad guy because he's trying to actually clean it. Up, now, IMMIGRATION i gotta get a few other things before we get out of. Here THIS i. Love we can't play at. All it's four, minutes but we're gonna play some of. It, yes this has cut Six carlos gotta. Love the screws are tightening for undocumented.
Speaker 12: Immigrants The trump administration is dusting.
Speaker 4: Off a rarely used law to hit thousands.
Speaker 2: Of migrants with hefty. Fines the president wants them to pay up and get.
Speaker 13: Out investigative Reporter hildegutierraz JOINS Us now with the exclusive.
Speaker 11: Story, hilda these civil lawses were filed By Justice department attorneys just this. Week we are looking To they were looking to collect more than three hundred thousand dollars combined From tube area immigrants accused of staying in the country after a judge order their, removal but immigration attorneys argue the penalties are excessive and. Unconstitutional the notice is WHERE.
Speaker 14: I showed up In june at A San francisco apartment in The mission and another in Sam. Bruno the letter stating two undocumented immigrants were being hit with hefty fines the reason for not leaving the country after a judge order the removal when they missed hearings in immigration. Court one of them was given a deportation order in J lie of last year and now faces three hundred thousand dollars in. Fines the other mister hearing this past, march and knows more than forty. Thousand so we.
Speaker 11: Are expecting to see a tsunami of people being penalized under these.
Speaker 14: Laws Merle kahn is an attorney with The Immigrant Legal Resource center In San. Francisco that you got to.
Speaker 2: Drift, Yes so now on top of everything, else the fines are coming. Out oh you stay past the order the fines that. Come and, oh by the, way got something, here how many Of america small caffeinated? Bombers, yes she's out. HERE i just got a text from her AS i spoke her. Name mind meld caffeinated. Mom, also, you, princess die got a story for. You this, one this story right here is gonna make liberals' heads. Explode so let me warn. You if you are die hard, liberal you may want to sit. Down this is not gonna be good for. You i'm warning you got a new. Story if you have not seen this, yet And i'm the first one to tell you, this it's going if you are a committed, liberal a committed crazed, liberal this is going to upset. You unlike any other story That i've done. Today it will upset you. More this will perhaps upset you more than any other story you've heard almost since since the election night results were. Announced, okay.
Speaker 8: What is the.
Speaker 2: Story here's the. Headline this comes to us FROM Cbs. News trump Says department Of education will issue guidance about prayer public.
Speaker 3: Schools three Two.
Speaker 2: YEAH i am pleased to announce this morning That department Of education will soon issue new guidance protecting the right to prayer in our public. Schools and it is total, protection The president, said to applause and cheers from attendees ahead of a meeting of The Justice Department's Religious Liberty. Commission Mister trump did not provide further details about what the, Hell what the? Hell what the hell is? He excuse, Me i'm just embellishing what you know they want to. Say Mister trump did not provide further details about what the new guidance will. Be what the hell we thought we got rid of that monson for all making allowing kids to? Pray, yes ladies and, gentlemen there's a new guidance coming from The trump. Administration Children american, children, apparently who choose to pray in public schools will have the right their religious rights. Protected AS i, said this is, very very highly inflammatory news For america's. Leftists that committed. Leftists we on that happy note for the rest of the same people In america will take a brief time out and return to you shortly on This the fastest hour In american media Is Sames golden s neurdly don't go, Away The.
Speaker 4: Rush hour With James golden on The Red Apple Podcast. Network The Rush hour With James golden entertaining and informative on The Red Apple Podcast.
Speaker 6: Network Vice President vance is there aren't plans to send in. Troops do you have concrete indication now that there are plans to do.
Speaker 5: So let's make it.
Speaker 13: Clear the president of The United states essentially just declared war on a major city in his own. Nation this is not, Normal, margaret this is not acceptable. Behavior, no we don't have any indications of them getting ready to send troops Into. Chicago in, FACT i was out At Great Lakes base, Yesterday naval training, base and they were able to confirm that the only assistance they've been requested to provide is just office space for ice but that are there no, barracks no detention. Facilities none of that is being requested or prepared to in order to support troops Into.
Speaker 3: Chicago how you, doing?
Speaker 2: Sir can we do you live In New?
Speaker 4: York who you Don?
Speaker 2: Lemon you're thank? You so are?
Speaker 15: You Except you've never heard Anything i've had to. Say And i've had a whole bunch of what You i'm glad you watched. Me, NO i don't why but you just get clipped EVERYWHERE i?
Speaker 2: Know but why don't? You you said you don't watch, me but you yet you know WHO i?
Speaker 15: Am and BEFORE i, Realized ann AND msnbc with full of every once in a while like what do you? WATCH i watch all sorts of.
Speaker 2: Stuff, yeah but why do you? Say see an AN msnbc and foolish about what? Specific what's? Everything?
Speaker 12: Everything that this case was so unbelievably this is.
Speaker 4: She has her.
Speaker 12: Credit she is a, cue a babysitter's, boyfriend a, dentist a camp, counselor an unnamed college, date an unnamed, boss and THE CBS cbs Chief Les moonvez of either sexually harap not, sorry sexually assaulting or raping her in the.
Speaker 3: PAST i, mean, wow she's.
Speaker 2: Awful lot of people she.
Speaker 6: Don't be alone in a room With Egene carroll if you were a.
Speaker 2: Man, Ah, yes we leave you today With Marvelous, marvin the one And Only Marvin gaye started a two week run at number one on THE Us Singles charge With This. One at the, time it Was motown's largest selling record ever Single hold on This one so four million copies in nineteen seventy, three nineteen seventy. Four James golden, here we gotta go Make god bless protect each and every single one of, you your, families your loved. Ones love and gratitude my friends for your being here with. ME i do allowing, you allowing me to be with. You we gotta go Make god bless, you my friends till. TOMORROW i bid, YOU i.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 4: Bye thanks for listening To Bo Stirdley's Rush. Hour you can Hear Bo Stirdley's Rush hour weekdays at four on seventy SEVEN. Wabc if you like the, podcast share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download THE Wabc radio app hit that subscribe but on all major podcast. Platforms, plus FOLLOW wabc on social On, instagram, TikTok, facebook And, thanks see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here