Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by individuals on the following program do not necessarily reflect those of the network, Guys Guy Radio and its platforms.
Speaker 2: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, Robert Manny.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Guys Guys Radio. This is your host, Robert Manny, welcoming you to the show where men and women can be at their best and everyone wins. Guys Guys Radio, We're here to inform you, inspire you, empower you, and get you to think, feel, and who knows, maybe even act by virtue of the journeys, stories, experiences and insights of the guests I bring you each and every week to the show. Once again, this week is no exception. Today we're going to talk about shifting timelines, et disclosure, and lots more with our return guest remote viewer, Sebastian Martin. He's also author of the book Inner Journey in Outer Space, which is his autobiography. And you know, Sebastian's name has come up frequently in the past six months or so because he was the really, I think, the premiere pre eminent remote viewer who talked about three iye Outlas when three I Autlas was kind of a hovering around our solar system and started heading towards the Sun and then veered off after some strange behavior between it and the Sun. People were wondering, is this a comet or is this a ship? Well, whatever it is kind of veered off and is not an issue right now. According to Sebastian, it was a ship, and it was a draco filled with It was a ship filled with draco reptilians from another solar system who came in here and had wanted to stay reclaim their claim on planet Earth. And they had a big plan put into place, and Sebastian remote viewed the ship and went inside and saw soldiers in stasis. Well, as you know, around November eighth or so, three, I Atlas kind of veered off and went away from Earth and that's kind of when it left a news cycle. So what happened, what's going to happen now, what's going on with our timelines and more, and what's going on with disclosure? So Sebastian Martin has returning to us on Guys Guys Radio. As always, I bring special guests on the show who will talk about things that get you to listen and open up your mind and then you make the determination is this something you vibed with? Do you believe it or not? Well, that's what we're going to do right here once again on Guys Guys Radio with special guest remote viewer Sebastian Martin.
Speaker 1: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, Guys Guys Radio. It is the interview portion of our show, and I'm delighted to welcome back a friend of Guys Guys Radio, Sebastian Martin. He wrote the book Inner Journey to Outer Space about it is an amazing life. I'm going to get into that on a lot more. Let me tell you a little bit of Sebastian, Canadian serial entrepreneur that built an internationally famous Manuka Honey company and as part of his success, Sebastian had a close encounter of the fifth kind with a stellar being from the fifth dimensional reality. He writes all about this in his book Inner Journey to Outer Space. He also hosts the weekly week long meetings at Terror Novellas their workshops, and there we cover things like remote viewing, connecting with your star family, and a lot more. So, welcome back to Guys Guys Radio, Sebastian he's had so much experience working with the alphabet agencies. He pretty much came to prominence with his remote viewing of three Eye Outlasts. So we're going to start out the conversation Sebastian with three I at Lists. But first of all, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for having me again.
Speaker 2: So let's start there. In the fall, you had mentioned and I was up at your place in terror Neveallas, which is in Duncan, British Columbia, studying remote viewing and some other things. And you mentioned that three Eye Outlas was not necessarily the friendly ship that some people thought it would be, and the remote viewed draco reptilians inside it, soldiers in stasis, and that's right, that was headed towards Earth. There was supposed to be a bunch of probes that came out and the big problem after that. But then things changed around November eighth, So why don't we pick up from a little bit of background on that and what's happened since then, because when things change. You also mentioned that three A Atlas has kind of been pushed away and pushed out of the news. There's a couple of more ships heading our way, and one of them maybe in our solar system right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 4: Now, Three Atlas was neutralized by the GALACTICU lions I already mentioned before as well, and the direct reptians on board were also asked to leave or you know, go back home or go to the you know defense satellite, you know locations that they have, including the moon or mass. The problem with that is they still have a goal in mind. They still don't want to stray away from Earth. They still feel compelled to attack people or get their louche from them. And the first wave was three Outlass. The second wave would be the Tantem ships that's coming in now into our solar system that won't be behaving the same way as three Outlass. So they are already changing their tactics or tactics because of the disaster with three Outlass for what happened then, and so they understand that the laws of the universe and how Earth is being protected from them, they can they can no longer behave in an offensive way the same way as they did before. So this is going to be changing the game and how they're going to be interacting with humanity pretty much. So we already know of David I, you know, talking about the loosh energy.
Speaker 3: We know that, you know, this is.
Speaker 4: How they can infiltrate all these secret societies, you know, the cabal, you know, the the music industry, everything that you know, basically where they can have an influence on people through mass media and so on. So this is again something that they're also doing. But we can also now branch out to some other things like sports events.
Speaker 3: And you heard of.
Speaker 4: That that psychic from Brazil, right who basically made this remarkable claim that two ships would be coming in, one Gray ship and one direct Reptian ship. And what's interesting about that is you can see the parallels with what I said about three outlasts two when I knew that there was some.
Speaker 3: Kind of.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, gradient presence for me was about Lemon I believe basically was coming in to gather all the rest of humanity by the billions and to put them on other planets, to colonize other planets, because the Drakos were interested in the star seeds and the Grays were just interesting in everyone else. So the parallels were pretty pretty similar. The stress, the concerns that she had reminded me a bit of mind when I was seeing it too, So then I just realized more things from that experience, and what came out was that the Drakos, one way or the other, we were still trying to get the lush from people, and how they do it is through fear, through emotions, and so in a sports event like the way she described it, what the direct opinions were interested in was actually more about the the losing team and how they could just you know, get the energy out of them. And because they work like a Wi Fi station, they will be able to connect literally from billions of people through the loosh energy by attacking those who are directly connected to the teams or the losing teams, and also those affiliated with the people in the audience. Because they can see them, they can connect to the network or their network to actually extract more loosh out of them simply because they know them. It's like having a repertoire or like an agenda on your phone and then having all of your contact lists. They can access to all of that, and so most people don't are not even aware of that even but they are being attacked all the time, and the attack has been I mean tremendous these days. It's been increasing in intensity, it's been and that's the reason why I can you can see all bad news, Like there's nothing good or positive about news. It's so about promoting wars and promoting you know, despair and and you know, people are getting so fed up with what's going on, and at the end of the day, that's exactly what they'm looking for. So the more news you watch, the more you get affected by that exactly.
Speaker 2: And the pennundrum is if you if you watch if you don't watch the news, you're uninformed. If you watch news, you're misinformed, as they say, So let's just for the benefit of our audience. So three I Atlas came in. It had the various intentions, and then the Galactic Federation, which is Alliance Earth. First of all, the federation's Earth and some interplanetary beings working together. They took a run at it and they didn't succeed. Now, the Galactic Alliance, which is all extraterrestrial, they don't get involved with Earth unless the there's universal laws that have been broken, so they get involved here and they kind of bumped the disabled three ilis so that that kind of went away and then the Draco's failing, they sent two more ships into our towards US, so that was a wrong the way. Now I think one of them got into our solar system. Now in the meantime, the World Cup starts, and if you look at the logos on the field of the World Cup, it's like the seeing I right in the middle there. And the idea is with all the emotion that they feed off of the that all this emotions getting pulled up out of the stadium, all these events all around the US, Canada and Mexico right now. And it's interesting that it's the losing team because I guess they have the most negative emotions and they're going to be used, and then that information is going to be then sent out even to the contexts of the people who were rooting for the losing team. I'll give you an example. I have a friend, he's big into, he's Dutch, He's like, loves the Netherlands team they lost. Just today, he sent me a text. I didn't think too much of it, but now I'm like, do I need to protect myself from some of it? Like that? Do we need to protect ourselves from people who are rooting for the teams that are losing because they're all to lose except for one.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, and that's exactly what people should be aware of because it's constant. You know, you're constantly targeted or you know they are. They're definitely increasing that game that they're basically just making it stronger, better and faster. So this is again the part of you know, talking about disclosure day. This is not this is not disclosure. The real disclosure is and how they act or interact with humanity to basically bring us into our doom. And so they are by sucking up all this negative energy and making us like puppets. You know, they are having a feast basically, and we nobody is aware of it, and we are not talking enough about it because most people don't know how to protect themselves. They don't know how to understand the reality of it because it's all around.
Speaker 3: Us, but we don't really pay attention to it. So we take it very lightly.
Speaker 4: And my role and I will I will expand that very briefly because I'm doing two online workshops on that on the first and the second of July. Probably because this is recorded, you probably will be releasing it on time, that's okay. It will still be available on my website for those ones to watch, you know, the recorded version.
Speaker 3: And I basically became aware.
Speaker 4: And I was told this that when Zoor, my star brother, came to see me in twenty eleven, and then my staff family told me, your role as a human being was to just live and die, like, live your life and die and have all the human emotions. And then because I was more awake and I had my own couldn'tiny awakening. They were saying to me, well, now you can just awaken the start seats of his planet. That's your mission, that's your role. And so all these years, Robert, I've been doing that or trying to do that somehow. I was trying to do like you know, radio shows like this one, trying to you know, promote not just myself, but trying to explain what I went through so I can educate others and to help them with their own doing awakening. If they didn't have one, they may have had one just by listening to his show, for example. Right, So something gets triggered and I just realized, like too late almost, that the Drekos love me, and the reason being is and I would explain why I was Basically, I was given a missions to help people to awaken them and then I'll just leave them alone and they are by themselves without any help to learn how to awaken themselves and then how to protect themselves after the facts. So sure we did cover that through the Terra Novedi scent when I organized those workshops. I can provide tools to help people really protect themselves. But again I never really focused so much on the protection was in averrginal protection area, not so much specifically to the direct reptilians. And that should be the case because that's exactly what people should be worrying about and protected about or against. So the new mission is too basically just not just to weaken the start seeds, but also teaching how teaching people and how to protect themselves in a good way and in a very targeted way so they don't waste time. They know where the attacks would come from, and they would be able to you know, protect themselves as well as their family members or friends, so the attacks will stop, or at least they will learn how to recognize the frequency from the drecto energy and then basically pushing it away so they no longer become a target and they are more protected from that.
Speaker 3: That's my new mission, That's what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: My special guest on Guys Guys Radio Return guests my friend Sebastian Martin. He runs a teller at Novellas Center up in Duncan, British Columbia. They have weekly workshops. Check it out, go to the website. I attended. It was fantastic and I have friends from there now that are like family, so we meet every week and it's great. But Sebastian, you have kind of major bones as a remote viewer. You work with the alphabet agencies and you get a lot of different information. Now, recently you told me that you had been contacted about things that have been happening with the timelines and work that you have done that you had not been aware of.
Speaker 3: Yes, about that. Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: Just recently, maybe like two weeks ago, I was contacted by four different people from four defund agencies, so from the UK, from the US, Canada and actually two from the US, one from Canada and one from the UK.
Speaker 3: So four people.
Speaker 4: And the surprise, the surprise out of these four people was that they all contacted me all at the same time and late at night. So the first person contacted me late afternoon with an urgent message saying we need you that this is actually from CCS in Canada, saying we need you to come to our satellite office in Victoria, BC, this address. It was very specific, it was very urgent. And somehow they told me, or that person told me that I had the job to do and they just needed half an hour of my time to fix the original timeline. This is what they said, the word they used, the original timeline. And I said, what's that all about?
Speaker 3: And who are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that person, OK, right, So that was kind of new and weird, and I kept asking questions and what I was told, and I believe now I just realized that that person who claimed to have worked for CCS was also working for the SSP, the Secret Space Program, and somewhat somehow I'm connected to it.
Speaker 3: Now I don't remember, or I do not remember my involvement in that. I know that, yes, I was doing remote viewing.
Speaker 4: Yes I did see like the stargates of Iraka, so the Dark Pyramid in Alaska. All of these are already known from the SSP. They wanted me to find out and check it out, so to see if one I was comfortable seeing those kinds of things too, if I would not be walled out by that, and if I could do it, and if I had access to it. Because the frequencies and energies around those sites and those you know monuments are quite you know specific, and not many remove viewers can do what I do, so they wanted to find out if I was able as a hybrid being basically, if I was able to do this, and then I did, but because of my lack of secret clearances, I was not allowed to remember certain things. So after that or those events specifically, I believe that they abducted me and I was used as a remote viewer and I was able to potentially work on timelines.
Speaker 3: So what came up.
Speaker 4: Out of this conversation with that person from CCS was that I was supposed to be going there on a Sunday and I didn't show up because the reason being is because I spoke to three other people and two of them in the US told me that I was part of a project called Project Chronos, which is, by the way, a name that came up in my life again randomly not knowing what it was, and so, and.
Speaker 3: I just came to.
Speaker 4: Realize that a lot of people know about this project. And so the two people from America, one of them is an agent who is in charge of the hybridization program from the SSP, a big wig of in the agency. Is that everybody knows but no one has seen. So every agency knows this man and his name is Agent Warner. And Agent Warner has talked to Major Dames before he died, and Major Dames, along with Amy Smith working for Gaia TV, they are aware of that they're in touch with each other too. Agent Dames said that mentioned my name on his deathbed, saying that I was part of a program bigger than what I ever talked about on Gaye TV, for example, on any radio.
Speaker 3: Shows in Clean News. But I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 4: It's like for me, it was kind of new, but it seems like a lot of people knew about my existence. And I had never met Major Dames. And Major Dames was part of the SAP program from the Target program or the original program, so obviously there was a correlation or an overlap, let's say, between the old Target Program and the new starget program.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 4: Then my contact from Alia, you know, is in the book. I just realized that she knew all of this all along. So she mentioned to me lately that I was part of the project Corners and she was made aware of that. Now, it doesn't mean that she's involved in it herself, but she was made aware of that. But she never told me either, So I was kind of I wasn't happy about that, and I wasn't really happy with her. But she did mention a few things to me lately that makes sense. She said, yes, you were part of the project. You have your memories wiped, but don't worry. You will regain your memories because it's not permanent. And so while she was in that me, she also out of the blue saying you should not go to the meeting on Sunday. You should not go.
Speaker 3: And Agent Warner told me that again out of the blue.
Speaker 4: All these people reach out to me without knowing who had talked to in between, So they were sharing informations with me, the same information without knowing who had talked to.
Speaker 2: What do you think is behind all of this? What was the what's the purpose of.
Speaker 6: All of this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I believe it's a secret space program one hundred percent, and it's worldwide. It's everywhere, like all these agencies are from different countries. This is a much bigger project that a lot of people are involved in. I already know a few of them with some of them have not full memories, but some memories like me.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 3: Reason being, the reason behind.
Speaker 4: All of that is that are trying to change potential timelines based on what happened with the looking glass technology. So the looking glass technology, as you know, has been a reverse engineer technology where they could see potential future timelines using these almost like rotating rings within on a platform and they keep rotating, and then there's a screen that appears in the middle, and then they extract informations from that seeing potential timelines on the screen. I saw myself in the middle of that. I saw myself standing on that platform with those big rings going rotating all around me, like I'm saying that to you, like the way I'm seeing you right now on the screen. I saw it very clearly, and I felt it, and I knew that I was volunteering for that. Like I had some kind of device on my head connected to some computers and scientists watching what was going on on airscreen on their end on the side on my right hand side. And as I was in the middle of that platform, I could see the rings moving around me and they were huge, and as they kept spinning up, it formed like a sphere. And as a remote viewer, and because I was focusing on potential timelines, whatever I could see in my head was projecting onto a screen in front of me, because I was becoming one with the technology, with the machine I was in.
Speaker 2: Where were you when you saw this?
Speaker 3: I was inside the looking glass technology. I don't know exactly which location.
Speaker 2: Or which country. How did you get there? I mean, what happened to put you inside that? Look? I believe.
Speaker 4: I believe that they can abduct people the same way as the Grays do, when they can extract you from your home, from your bed, and they can just like suck you up into spaceships and then bring you somewhere.
Speaker 2: Else very quickly. When did you have that recollection?
Speaker 3: That was about two weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, And just for a level set for our audience. Sebastian earlier mentioned Zoo or his kind of star brother from that's from his family about five hundred thousand or one hundred thousand years in the future, very distant future, who came back to kind of meet with them and check in. So the good news is things are going to be okay. But a lot of stuff's going on now in Sebastian. Folks has been through a lot. So just what I asked folks to do on Guys Guys Radio, watch listen and come up with your own formulation opinions. And obviously Sebastian's deep into this, so we're trying to extract kind of level sets. So you guys know what's going on. So go ahead to Sebastian.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, so that's okay.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: What I came to realize is I was.
Speaker 4: Connecting to you another friend of mine from school when I was sixteen years old. I already talked about my abductions, but the two gradients when I was sixteen and in my high school when I was voting at the time, and through regression, I was able to remember what happened me. Now, what's interesting about this experience is that when I was sixteen years old, I also wrote wrote a full book in French. I think that the title was I never published it or anything else, but I did write it. It was a fictional book, and it was about kids who were abducted so they could.
Speaker 3: Actually have their extra sensory.
Speaker 4: Powers increased by some shadow governments in a facility, and one of them escapes, and at some point in time, one of those kids is being tested by some scientists, and the scientists argue with the kind of chemicals that have to use to enhance his abilities because they believe that he already was at food capacity. And that's in my book. And that and my friend who I talked to you the other day, reminded me of what I wrote in that book, saying when I listened to you into views and you talk about your abductions with the Gradients, it felt like I was reading your book again because the parallels were exactly the same, and I didn't remember. But because I access my subconscious mind and put it in writing the way I would think of a book, I had to write down my own story, my own experiences in that book as a fiction. But I didn't realize that at the time.
Speaker 2: Let's take a step back, Sebastian, So what you were You've been asked to go to this meeting about the timeline you didn't. Yes, yes, you had your kind of memory wiped about some of it may come back, and you were told about that. And who is behind all this? Is this a white hat? Is this a black act thing?
Speaker 3: It's a secret space program? Yes, CSSP one hundred percent. Yeah. Yeah, So what happened that day?
Speaker 4: So let me tell you so because I was told that the timeline should only be changed in September. Okay, that's what I was told. So I basically sat on it and I didn't go to the meeting. And on that Sunday, I basically every day I go to bed, I put my phone on the charger on my nightstand and I put on the airplane mood.
Speaker 3: On the Monday morning, when I woke up, my phone was no.
Speaker 4: Longer on the nightstand and it was on the right side of my knee on the bed and not on the airplane mood. And you know, facing up, I'm left handed, my phone labin on my left hand side. Like if I dropped it or whatever, if I slept with it, whatever it is, this is not normal, Like this is not very unusual.
Speaker 3: I never do that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you that, Sebastian, so that they asked you to come to this timeline meeting and then you were told don't change the timeline, and then you were to change it in September. Who's why, why the kind of not missdirection but change in direction. I think, come to this meeting and then now change the timeline, and who's giving you that direction?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they are.
Speaker 4: There are defunct factions. There are some who basically believe that they want to have quick results.
Speaker 3: They want to do it right away.
Speaker 4: Like the person from CCIS was angry at me because she basically viewed me as or being responsible for changing the timeline in the first place. And now now it makes sense Jumember in twenty eleven, twenty ten, twenty nine, twenty twentyd and nine, twenty ten and twenty eleven, that's when I had all of these catastrophic visions of apokalyps of like tsunamis, earthquakes on Earth, basically the end of the world for twenty twelve, which is what the Man Canada was talking about. And I believe that I'm the one who she changed that timeline. Thank you I changed Well, I don't know, I don't know if it's a good thanks or not, because it seems like whatever I did created something else that was not pleasant and leading us to something else worse than having that twenty twelve you know, doomsday experience. So I don't know, I don't quite understand why, but those guys seems to know because they have seen the defunt timelines and what came up. And again I don't want to scare people. I don't want them to feel you feel any fear about that. But what came up was the rupture, and the rupture which I don't truly believe. I don't think that's going to be the case, but they mentioned a rupture event for twenty twenty seven, and so when that is being mentioned, and they are basically telling me, say, if you don't show up to the meeting, you'll be responsible for that because you're not helping us out changing the timeline again.
Speaker 3: And so that was the urgency of the message.
Speaker 2: How do you change the timeline? Sas? So let's say you wait till September. I don't know, thanks on schedule, and then September comes up, you're asked to go someplace. You have to decipher how do I feel about this? Do I trust this? What are your intuitive powers tell you and then you go and like how do you change? How do you how does anybody change the timeline?
Speaker 4: Yes, so I was I was told that I'm not just a remote viewer. I shift energies. I think most people who you know came to the workshops have felt a sense that you know, maybe they felt like compelled to go because and some of them even show ups and I don't even know why it even came.
Speaker 2: Up, exactly like myself and a couple of from K one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Believe that my energy is way bigger than what most people think. Without using my own ego in here, but I think somehow, because I don't truly understand it, I think that somehow my energy is directly linked to you know, star seats, but also to people who have awakening or need to have an awakening, because it's beyond me. It's beyond the timeline that we are living on, because I'm accessing multiple dimensions. So for me to have that capacity, and it's so loud that I don't even comprehend myself fully because I'm still learning as well. Like you, we're all human beings at the same time, we're having a human experience, but I'm getting to know the responsibility or understand the responsibility of all of this. And when I was with Sarah Breastman cosme during this epnocy session and remembering my involvement as a Pladian and receiving that bracelet on my wrists that connected me to Source energy, the responsibility, the duty came on right away, and I could feel that it was overwhelming, very overwhelming, to the point I was actually crying on the hypnosis because it was so overwhelming. And yet it was from an itaty perspective, you know, and yet there's a human being.
Speaker 3: I felt it. I felt that connection, and I believe that he hasn't really.
Speaker 4: Left me, since it's still with me, and so the duty it's still there as a human being towards humanity, because deep down, this is my responsibility as being part of Source. You know, we are not just confining to these physical bodies, but we have a much larger duty in the cosmos that we can even imagine.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, let me level set again for our audience because there's so much information here. So for those who aren't familiar with Sebastian, he's a remote viewer. If you're familiar with the remote viewing, people can learn to be remote viewers. It's kind of a mathematical process. Sebastian is an organic remote viewer. He can just do it. And there's other people who can do that. So that's number one too. He's a frequent guest on Guya on Cosmic Disclosure. If you want to see a lot of different conversations with him, check him out there. And then it's recently with Sarah Bressman cosme, uh did a she's a hip She's an h t TP is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's shep notaized people for like past life progressions and expenses.
Speaker 2: She recently hypnotized you for a deep dive that wasn't That wasn't the that wasn't put on the air or anything. But so this is something you just it is.
Speaker 3: It's on the ARA, it's on YouTube channel okay.
Speaker 2: And and then the other thing I wanted to bring up is the star seeds. People are not aware the whole all of this three I outl stuff was about the DraCos wanting to come and gather the star seeds and get them off, get rid of them basically because they are connected to a lot of power and there's only a certain amount of star seeds on the planet, and they were kind of after them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there, and the reason being is because the star seeds also the ancestors of future races in the cosmos that fought against the drug Rerptidians. You have to realize that the drake Reryptians were part of the Galactic Alliance to begin with, and then they got booted out when they actually would find out that they had they had a very selfish plan of their own, and so they were not welcome into the Galactic Alliance. So they knew that, and it took revenge on all the Galactic Alliance families, destroying their planets, raging walls right left and center. And you know now because it's he hasn't even started yet, because we're talking about something in the future. But again, there's no such thing as time. You know, in space, when you think of a photon going from the Big Bang and then getting through your rating. Now when you look at the sunshine, it's the same photon that was part of the Big Bang, and there's no time in between the time it exploded in the universe and when it reaches.
Speaker 3: Out your head.
Speaker 4: So again, it's we are we are part of a much larger you know scenario here. And then we have to be aware that the directly optinions of their own agenda, they don't have a soul. They basically are loosing there using your your soul energy and your source energy to feed themselves, to sustain themselves. Their board, the light borsals energy. They hate it, but they needed to sustain themselves and to leave.
Speaker 2: Now, many people think, Sebastian, that the Reptilian you're here to term more and more now about their kind of behind the scenes, the shadow government and all that running the planet. What's your position on that one.
Speaker 4: I think that you know, the people that talk about, you know, demons and all of that, I believe that all the beggings that they created for normal people to worship, like Monoch and Baal and all of these beings, all of these are direct Reruptilian beings.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So all the human sacrifices, the dinner chrome, the child trafficking, all of that is all related to trauma to lush, like, the more traumatic expense you have, the more they actually sustained or they can sell themselves from using that negative energy.
Speaker 2: So if they're in charge right now behind the scenes and the government, media, et cetera. Hollywood, Why did the DraCos need to come in and take over the planet if they're already running it?
Speaker 4: Because it's they don't human beings are still sovereign beings, and because we're still connected to staff families, they can't win so easily, so they are doing it subvertily by using these means or you know, covered you know means. But at the same time, as sovereign beings were still connected to source, they cannot break the laws of the universe, so they are using any ways they can do to deceive people so they can extract their energies without killing them.
Speaker 3: We are a resource to them.
Speaker 4: At the same time, we are too many for who they are, so you know, at the same time, they don't need us all.
Speaker 3: You know, they can use us for food, they can use us for energy. But you know this is not the this is not the end goal here.
Speaker 4: The end goal for them is to potentially take over the planet and using us as slaves. Now, what I what I heard lately is that you know you already know of all of these agencies using your your phone, your television. They can access it without your knowledge. Even if your TV is off, they can still access the cameras. All of that, right I heard lately, which is kind of warring me a bit, but I again there are ways around that. Is that they would be using all phones devices to brainwash the people and send a message out.
Speaker 2: Control three days of darkness when we're going to get all these videos that people have talked about where it's going to have everything and you're going to get all this information. Yeah, video, and there's a negative agenda to that, it's not yeah.
Speaker 4: And I heard that it already started on the smaller scale, So they're already doing some of the kind of things. And as we both know, one of the persons that came to the Terrananovite Center, Bill had that expense already. I mean what he went through with his screen, having the TV screen, you know, turning all red and hearing that frequency, right, hearing that frequency.
Speaker 3: Is already the plan.
Speaker 4: I heard from people in Victoria on Vancouveren that they were hearing this weird frequency at night in the city and did you know where it was coming from at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yep. So for the benefit of our audience. Bill was one of our friends that can the team won at Tarran Novellas and he organically can remote view and he remote viewed himself going inside of three eye outts. This is all new to him. So I was talking to him last week and he said the other night he had the TV on, he was kind of uplaide and all of a sudden, the screen turned red and he heard a frequency. For a while, he had no idea of what was going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you have to realize that, you know, Bill was the chief of the fire brigade in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: You've seen it.
Speaker 4: All is retired now, but he went through everything, every trauma you can imagine, start being birth, you know, killings, accidents. So for him to you know, being concerned and to be stressed out by what you were seeing, not understanding that he was trying to switch off the TV with his remote and it was still not turning off, so it was completely outside of his control. And you know, Bill was also the one who saw the draycrupt and I at the center, and he remembered on how to protect himself and he was quickly being able to protect himself using the white source energy and using the tools that he's learned. But at the same time his heart raced and you know he could feel the anxiety and the stress from that experience alone from just see one eye.
Speaker 3: So we know that we are being subjected to all these experienses.
Speaker 4: The best way to do is want to use discernments two is to tread lightly in this consciousness realm because we are like kindergarteners working like walking amongst those beings who are used to that. So well, we are just learning while still learning, but it doesn't it doesn't stop us from basically learning on how to protect ourselves. So when I was saying earlier that my role and why the Drakos love me is because in my role of influencing so many people around the world, you know, and helping them awaken, they the Drakos love me because they are waiting. They want me to awaken all these tarcids. So they are like kindergarteners and they are vulnerable, so they can attack them through me, or they could have tried because I awaken them, so now they become easy prey. So if I don't photow through and then trying to teach them on how to protect themselves and talk more about this, because it's more important than just receiving an awakening.
Speaker 3: Awakening is fine, you can have one, but as soon as you have one, what do you do with it?
Speaker 4: And I heard I did eight and a half hours of radio shows in France and the amount of people listening to me one had awakenings. Two they were also being attacked and they don't know, they didn't know why, they didn't know how to protect themselves, and they were asking me for help.
Speaker 3: And I never mentioned that before.
Speaker 4: I never talked about that on radios, but they were asking me to help them with what was going on with them. They were sharing information, they were sharing drawings, they were you know, downloading and seeing and it was very specific. And that's when I started like helping. Like one person in particular, did an exercise with her remotely, and you know, she thanked me for it because it was working very well and it really helped her. But so many others, so many others that feel so desperate in basically wanting to get information and help in protecting themselves because they feel so vulnerable and they don't really know where the attacks come from.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, Yeah, So Sebastian Martin return guests, guys, guys radio, We'll have them back again because we just we just scratched the surface again today. So inner journey in outer space. Check this out. Also the workshops at Taran Novella Center. Talk to us about that real quick sepassion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I basically provide workshops using baneral frequencies with people so they can access the subconscious mind and to have an experience. So regardless of what you wish to achieve, if it's connecting to your staff, family, connected to your loved ones or disease loved ones, you know, simply having a higher purpose, like finding out what's your mission, if it's in life, if it's about you know, moving homes or changing carriers or whatever. If whatever point in time you are in your life, you can benefit from this workshop because whatever needs to come up to the surface will appear for you at that point in time, and I would be able to guide you through these exercises as a remote viewer for being able to connect to your experiences.
Speaker 3: And then we do that for like five food days.
Speaker 4: So I'm able to connect your energy, I'm able to connect to your experiences and I can push you through that with the help of like chigong practices, hypnotherapy.
Speaker 3: And also having good food.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent. You know, everybody was different and everybody came together, everybody got along and we're one big, growing, happy family. So I urge everybody to check out the website Tarnovelis dot com. Yes, that's correact and check in with Sebastian. He's very available and he's all over the place now and he's got an important role. So thank you so much for being back on Guys Guys Radio, Sebastian Mark, thank you for having me again. It's guys guy Radio. Okay, another amazing conversation with Sebastian Martin remote viewer and a special individual who works with the Three Letter agencies with the government and much much more. And we talked about shifting timelines, messages he's been getting and what can be done and just amazing stuff. So I hope when you listen to Sebastian you realize that he's written this book Inner Journey in Outer Space. He talks about his family from the future contacting him, including somebody he mentioned his brother from the future, Zoar, contacting him in twenty eleven here. He's gone through a lot. He doesn't know everything is going on because he may be being used and manipulated whatever. We don't know, but we do know that he comes on Guys Guys Radio and he shares what he can and the things keep moving. It's a very fluid situation and we like to stay up to date. And then also we want to leave it up to you to get the latest information from Sebastian and you determine if it's something you vibed with or not. That's that's that's up to you. And we'll have Sebastian back. He's going to be on Guy at TV about three or four more times coming up soon, and then we'll get him back on Guys Guys Radio. So looking forward to it. So much stuff going on out there that we are not aware of. Thank you for listening to Guys Guys Radio. We'll be back next week with a brand new episode. And until then, like I always say, guys guys, finish first.
Speaker 3: Wow Express one oh six point five FM, the number one FM talk radio.
Speaker 7: Station kz AA, the station that leaves no listener behind Express one oh six point five FM.
Speaker 8: I'm doctor Anthony Lysowitz and this is climate connections. A new paint job on your house could be an opportunity to make your home look and feel a little cooler. So called cool exterior walls are coated with paints or other materials that efficiently reflect the sun's rays and emit heat that's been absorbed.
Speaker 5: The material stays cooler in the sun, and this helps to cool the outdoor air around the exterior wall, as well as reduce the amount of solar heat gain into the building.
Speaker 8: Audrey mcgarrel is with the Cool Roof Rating Council. The nonprofit tests how roofing materials and exterior paints and finishes perform as cool surfaces. Light colors naturally reflect more visible sunlight, so many cool wall products are white, but cool walls come in darker colors too. Some paints are made with special pigments that reflect the sun's near infrared radiation, which is invisible but transmits heat. Those paints do cost more, but mcgarrel says the investment often pays off over time because cool walls help cut air conditioning costs, So she suggests people and warm climates consider cool walls when it's time to repaint.
Speaker 5: Thinking about how comfortable and energy fission. Your home is going to be ten, fifteen, twenty years down the road. It's important to consider all aspects of resilience to heat.
Speaker 8: Climate Connections is produced by the Yelle Center for Environmental Communication. To learn more about climate change, visit Climate connections dot org.
Speaker 1: KCIA and KCAA Internet television the station that leaves no listener and no viewer behind.
Speaker 9: And now the voices of ACAA was an exciting announcement.
Speaker 6: Want to hear NBC News or KCAA anywhere you go? Well, now there's an app for that.
Speaker 2: KCAA is celebrating twenty five years and our silver anniversary with a brand new app.
Speaker 9: The new KCAA App is now available on your smart device, cell phone, in your car, any place.
Speaker 5: Just search KCAA on Google Play or in the Apple Store.
Speaker 9: One touch and you can listen on your car radio, Bluetooth device, Android Auto or Apple Car Play.
Speaker 6: Catch the KCAA buzz in your earbus or on the streets.
Speaker 7: Celebrating twenty five years of talk news and excellence with our new kcaapp.
Speaker 9: Just do it and download it.
Speaker 10: KCAA celebrated twenty five years.
Speaker 6: The Tahebo T Club is the only registered manufacturer of original pure pound r CO to hebot in the United States. That's organic and naturally caffeine free. A one pound package of T is fifty nine to ninety five. Shipping is free, so that really is the total price. Call us add eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight Monday through Saturday nine am to five pm California time. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. Or visit to Hebot club dot com. To Hebo is spelled ta h eeb like boy oh, then the word T and then the word club. So the complete website is to Hebot club dot com or call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. That's eight one eight sixty one zero eight zero eight eight. The Tahibo tree is an amazing tree. It never gets sick, never gets infected, and never gets infested. It's the only tree in the world that fungus does not grow on. As a result, it naturally has antifungal, anti infection, anti viral, antibacterial, and anti parasite properties. These benefits go a long way in helping our immune system contend with a lot of things it has to fight on a daily basis. Parasites would be something like stomach problems or limes disease. Inflammation would be something like rheumatoid arthritis or lupus. Infection would be any infection from a tooth infection to a bladder infection. Bacteria would be something like gum disease or stomach issues. Viral would be something like herpes, HIV or the coronavirus, and fungus would be something like toenail fungus, yeast or candida. But maybe more importantly, the tea builds red corpuscles in the blood which carry oxygen to our organs and cells, and our organs and cells need oxygen to regenerate themselves. The immune system needs oxygen to developed, and cancer happens to die in oxygen. So the tea is great for healthy people because it helps regenerate new cells, everything from the cells in our skin so we can look better, to the cells in our organs so they function properly, and it can truly miraculous for someone fighting a potentially life threatening disease due to an infection, diabetes, or cancer. A one pound package of T is fifty nine to ninety five. Shipping is free, so that really is the total price. Call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight Monday through Saturday nine am to five pm California time. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. Or visit to Hebot club dot com. Tahibo is spelled ta h ee b like boy oh, then the word t and then the word club. So the complete website is Tahibot club dot com. Or call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight.
Speaker 11: Whenever life gets you down, missus Brown, and things seem hard or tough, and people are stupid, obnoxious or daft, and you feel you've had quiteting, just remember they're just handing on a planet that's evolving and revolving at nine hundred miles an hour, that's orbiting at ninety miles a second, so it's reckoned.
Speaker 12: A sun that is the saltce of all our power. The Sun and you and me and all the stars that you can see are moving at a million.
Speaker 2: Miles a day.
Speaker 12: In an hour to spile alarm at forty thousand miles an hour of the galaxy, We're gone. The milky wine. Our galaxy itself contains one hundred billion stars. It's one hundred thousand light years signed to sign Bounes in the middle, sixteen.
Speaker 11: Thousand light years thick, but out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide. We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point. We go round every two hundred.
Speaker 12: Million years, and our galaxy is only one of millions of billions.
Speaker 11: It is amazing and explaining.
Speaker 12: Universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding in all of the directions. It can wiz as fast as it can go. The speed of light, you know, twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
Speaker 11: So remember, when you're.
Speaker 12: Feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth? A way the Dans intelligence if somewhere else in space cames us.
Speaker 10: Bugger off down hill on Earth, Empire talks back.
Speaker 13: The attitude that, well, the little guy cannot win seems to prevail despite the fact that over time we've seen that the little guy, if he is persistent, he becomes the big guy.
Speaker 10: Empire talks back, No, it's.
Speaker 13: Because maybe people figure out little knowledges like smoke. It leads to the fire.
Speaker 10: Empire talks back.
Speaker 13: I think this drive for equality, this drive for justice, is gathering steam as opposed to fading out. I think more and more people realize the importance of the freedoms that America represents.
Speaker 10: Empire talks back with Wallace Allen and Friends Sunday mornings at ten am on AM ten fifty CACAA.
Speaker 12: But things are fun.
Speaker 2: Are you coming around?
Speaker 1: Case AA Radio Lo Melinda, where no listener is ever left behind.
Speaker 8: I'm doctor Anthony Lyiserwitz, and this is Climate Connections. People across the world are signing up to be online Walrus detectives. They're scanning hundreds of thousands of satellite images of the Arctic to find and count the blubbery tust animals. Odd Down is with the nonprofit WWF, which partnered with a British Antarctic Survey to launch the Walrus from Space project. He says walruses are under threat as human activity in the Arctic increases and climate warming melts the sea ice they use for breeding and resting.
Speaker 14: Despite being such big, powerful animals, they're really increasingly vulnerable to climate change as the sea ice is literally melting out from beneath them to.
Speaker 8: Study how warming will affect walruses and take action to protect them. Scientists need to know how many walruses there are now and where they live, but the Arctic is vast and remote, and the animals get spooked when people are nearby, so instead of counting them in person, the team has volunteers to identify them from satellite images. Dining hopes that this project can help people learn more about the Arctic and feel like they're making a difference.
Speaker 14: Having something really practical to do that will contribute towards the science and ultimately contribute towards the conservation of an iconic Arctic species is just a great opportunity.
Speaker 8: Climate Connections its produced by the Yell Center for Environmental Communication. To learn more about climate change, visit climatec connections dot org.
Speaker 6: KCAA Radio has openings for one hour talk shows. If you want to host a radio show, now is the time. Make KCIA your flangship station. Our rates are affordable and our services are second to none. We broadcast to a population of five million people plus. We stream and podcast on all major online audio and video systems. If you've been thinking about broadcasting a weekly radio program, on real radio plus the Internet. Contact our CEO at two eight one five nine ninety eight hundred. Two eight one five nine nine ninety eight hundred. You can skype your show from your home to our Redlands, California studio, where our live producers and engineers are ready to work with you personally. A radio program on KCAA is the perfect work from home advocation in these stressful times. Just type KCAA radio dot com I'm into your browser to learn more about hosting a show on the best station in the nation, or call our CEO for details. Two eight one five ninety eight hundred.
Speaker 7: Hey y'all, merle here good news for once. My neighbors is jealous of me. You want to know why, because my grass is growing and looking green, and I can sell my sofa out in front yard and I don't even.
Speaker 10: Have to overwater it anymore.
Speaker 7: You know how I did it. I listened to damn water Boys under Waters on every Thursday night on KCIA. Well, I got me a smart controller, and now at Water's at night looks darn tooting. No more sneaking around and hooking up my horse to my neighbors spigott in the middle of the night and his dog won't bite me anymore. And you can do it too. Listening is easier than ever. KCIA is now screaming online.
Speaker 2: It's streaming.
Speaker 3: What it's streaming you don't.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know much about streaming, but they doing it apparently at kca radio dot com. So AnyWho listen to the war zone and fix your yacht up right right here at KCAA, the station that leaves no listener. Behind KCAA, where life's much better.
Speaker 9: So download the app in your smart device today. Listen everywhere and anywhere, whether you're in southern California, Texas or sailing on the Gulf of Mexico. Life sabreeze with KCAA. Download the app in your smart device today.
Speaker 10: I'll be city.
Speaker 12: Yesterday in the Dumbu Baxico.
Speaker 6: CACAA. You're on board k c AA's Inland Talk Express. KCAA Comelinda ten fifty am, the station that used Nobleser behind
Speaker 2: Wait Wait Wa