Speaker 1: Words of innocent Alibya aka two First in his record breaking song My Africa Queen may have come to pass as it appears honorable Natasha or Sawaru has tood out as the outstanding one in e minion apparent leaders to have taken two First Albia to where he has never been a meant his heart to go tinglingling, which meant two First's mother Rose Idibia to say her son is out of sense, saying two Firsts is currently behaving unlike him. She knows that not all the entire two First family contracted a lawyer to the clear two Firsts whereabouts on loan petition Department of State Services DSS for possible out of kidnapping, suspecting Natasha to have taken their song away. The family in a statement Saturday, African Queen Kruner left home in his launch wear on February tenth, twenty twenty five, without his bodyguard and has not returned since then. According to them, they assumed he was simply taking a work and would return shortly. In a petition signed by their lawyer Winson anuj rougly nted February seventh, twenty twenty five and made available on Friday, the Idibia family stated that the singer, also known as to Baba, had been missing since the tenth of February twenty twenty five and had not been sent since. We are writing to or gently seek your assistants regarding a profoundly troubling situation involving a member of the Ilyibia family, mister Innocent Alibia, also known as two First or two Baba, whom our client reasonably believes has been missing since Monday, February tenth, twenty twenty five. We believe that mister Innocent left his residence in the early hours of the tenth of February twenty twenty five in his laundrier, suggesting that he was going for his habitual work, but he has not returned home since then. Despite the worst efforts of his family staff and the management of his record label to reach or locate him, including contacting his friends and acquaintances, they have been unable to establish any contact or ascertain his whereabouts. This disturbing situation, coupled with the fact that those who should have held from him have not done so for over seventy two hours, has left his entire family deeply concerned. The petition reads in part. The family said to friends has never been found missing before, and his social media account is currently used to solicit financial assistance from members of the public. An actual the Idebal family frowned at and said these messages are alarming as mister Innocent is financially independent and has never required assistance in such a manner. This has led his family to suspect that his identity may have been compromised and that someone may have abducted him, actively manipulating him to explode his contacts for monetary gain. The implications of this situation our grave and the possibility of foul play or collection cannot be overlooked. As a family our clients are deeply worried not only about his physical sefty but also about the potential disuse of his identity while he remains unaccounted for. It is one day of note that the victim is a legend and holds a celebrity statles in the Nigerian music industry, with countless youths and citizens looking up to him, not to mention his wife, children, relatives and employees who are noutraumatized. His musical empire has also been left in a state of paralysis as a direct consequence of the suspects criminal art of abducting him and rendering him in communicado. Our humble request is that you intervene urgently to investigate, locate and rescue the victim from wherever the suspet is currently detaining him. The petition ends in quote. We had reported that the Africa Queen music cruner legendary Innocent Edemvia aka two First or two Baba, has been trending since the beginning of this year with him auditioned out surprises to lovers and the general public with stories of her culits in his marital life, starting from announcing the end of his marriage with his only wife met one of the mothers of his children, Anne Edembia, to recent public notice and marriage proposal to Honorable Natasha Airoboza and God's hands of Sawaru, the granddaughter of sagebriel Osauru in Vanadion, the Esama of Bene Kingdom, which has since patry actions from the Iliba family. With the music icon's murder, rose Idembia call it on all mothers in Nigeria to help her preval on Natasha to sell his son free, adding that the thirty one years old, Natasha, who is the Deputy Majority leader of the People's Democratic Party PDP in the Adosted House of Assembly, put beads on one of the hands and not of two fairs, apparently making Two Firsts to misbehave, stressing that her soul is not with his rights answers with whatever he's currently doing with Natasha, that two Firsts is currently going through divorce process with Annie and he's passing through a lot and the situation is telling on him. We had reported on September sixth, twenty twenty one do Charles Edevia, the younger brother to African music superstar Innocense Edevia, well known as Two Firsts, has continued to reveal what he knows about the character of Nigerian actress and his elder brother's wife, Annie McCauley Adebia, since Annie previously announced break up in the year with the Africa Queen Music Style and accused her husband family of hertred During the preceding week with Charles aleegend that Annie stapped two first of the chess ball asleep because he picked call from Pero Adeli, one of his baby mamas and the mother of his three kids out of his seven children, locked the doors against her mother in law, Rose Idebia, when she visited her son, poured food on two firsts during his Charles Idebia's wedding ceremony, throws bottle and shouts on two firsts before other celebrities.
Speaker 2: My people, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: So I let your guard and seen so many things, so many people coming up with the only false natives and false talk and malicious nonsense. After I posted that.
Speaker 2: Stuff that I posted.
Speaker 4: But yes, I supposed that what I posted and maybe personally get breathing her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I started, you know, but for all of the people that I've been saying different stuff that do not have any absolute clue of what's going on.
Speaker 6: But hell, now in my life, perfect guy, not too much.
Speaker 3: You're gonna start. See, everybody's gonna be all right.
Speaker 7: Everybody's fighting, there's no fights, there's no calling, there's nothing.
Speaker 6: I said what I said, all of us will be all right, and all.
Speaker 3: Of us are working to do bigger, the better teams.
Speaker 4: You understand I'm saying, And honorway, we're gonna touch see shas with trash as we called all sorts of nami shas get their own eyes homebreak eye.
Speaker 7: You know she's a young.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, amazing young woman, and I stand. I'm saying she had nothing to do. You know what's happening between me and Annie? You know I'm married. You know she has absolutely nothing to do that.
Speaker 8: But I see.
Speaker 4: Everybody allegedly trying to, you know, grow fright into everything.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love her, she's amazing, she's cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I want to marry her.
Speaker 6: And I start, I'm saying, so that alongside get on the other side. But yeah, and Annie.
Speaker 3: Follow fights a little Corel.
Speaker 8: You know, we have a good understanding of ourselves and what's going on.
Speaker 7: So allegedly everybody has been saying stuff allegedly, keep allady, you shall continue to be alleged. Then I started, I'm saying, so, thank you very much, move as your perfect life.
Speaker 6: No Amica are calling in. So I now started to go up with asaka. Come here, I put out a business. Yes, so you're allowed to imperfect. I say what you feel like, Oh please, why do you want to allege? Make sure you know what you're alleged. And I'm also going to actually part I go asks Congress, we have to do something about this allegend.
Speaker 2: Then I start, everybody's hiding behind a lege to just see anything you want to see, consider eating, But hasn't people who work up now you know, say mean to you whoever did before you're alleged.
Speaker 3: So we need to do something about this.
Speaker 8: A lady, if you don't know something good, no perci. People are only the person with talk and talk. Then I start, so would you keep point of mind? Thank you very much. I don't bring up comedy. I don't given a food pay you could have. Continue to be alleged. We're gonna meet for somewhere, no problem, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Day you need in a monage's out where