Speaker 1: Honored that you're here. You're not well, I am honored. I mean you're a little excited. I like it. It's cute for you. But uh, Private Talk, we have Ryan Bownhall with my camera. Yes, it's an art pillow Talk podcast or over here. I like the name. Pillow Talk is great. I mean I like pillow Talk ninety days. It's a little different. But you know I will be a guest on your show.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not because I asked you, like I made it.
Speaker 1: Official because I couldn't tell you that, and then I couldn't be a woman of my word. So now here Private Talk heard it. Now we're going to do it. We're gonna quizz you. We're going to learn all the fun stuff about it. I want to hear.
Speaker 2: You're almost better at posting podcasts and you're at porn. Hey, you're really good. And I already said you're intimidating. Now I'm scared shitless, but for a fact, I came here as a super fan, degenerate chronic mass beader. We're talking four thousand.
Speaker 1: Clanks, four thousand only I'm appalled it should be way more than four thousand. I mean, how long have you been watching my porn. I know you've said that, I haven't, you know, to the tea knew exactly with August.
Speaker 2: Twenty second, what was that twenty seventeen? We mess you, we miss you, dear miss you. Yeah, but we've been thrown it back to the fourth of July, and as a Canadian, I don't even support Fourth of July, but now I do. Now I do.
Speaker 1: Deep in the heart of Texas. That's how we do it. So you say you're one of my number one fans. Who's usaid your top three?
Speaker 2: So Mia mal CoV is my number one? No offense, so disrespect. But I know you guys are tight.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, I mean I I've been you know, in her, I've been on all around her. I am, I haven't seen it a really long time. But yes, well she sends her best Okay, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me as my number one all time most most jerks okay, number two alexis Texas Number three, Jessa Roads.
Speaker 1: So how do you rate this thing? Like? Is it just because you just like the you know, blonde big ass? How did me I get to number one? Is it more because you know her? Now?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Is it winking more? Impersonal? Like, is it you know how what's your ranking system based off of?
Speaker 2: You know what? Okay, I go on porn hub and I go now I'm paying okay, because I didn't.
Speaker 1: There's a real science to this, right, Okay, I'm down for the breakdown. Will I didn't know get comfortable here at private tech Pornhub.
Speaker 2: As a pirated website.
Speaker 1: I know, don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that y'all don't fucking support it. And now you now that the some are some aren't, and it's like, whoa, we don't like them, oh but they sent me merch whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: It is very weird because I feel like it comes to the point where people don't know the politics of porn and the adult industry. So there was a time that you know, pirating was a bad thing, just like it is for anything whatever. So things also switch hands, and things get bought out, and then people don't know that and people wash their hands and everybody's you never But I think that their model also changed, even though it's still the same thing, but they also gave back to the performers, and so therefore, in a sense made it fair. You were right, and therefore, you know, we slap it a handshake, and here we are.
Speaker 2: And they also gave you what ten billion views of Lexis Texas.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really know the numbers, but you tell.
Speaker 2: Me nine point six billion. Ok, Terry, please fact check that.
Speaker 1: Are you a statistician?
Speaker 2: No? But I know all about you, baby about you. So I go on the hub. Now. I do brawsers because I feel bad watching pirate and porn.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I don't find me there, you know, But.
Speaker 2: I do browsers. I have BANG. I do wanks VR, but dwink VR Jules Jordan. I like Jules Jordan. Their quality is great. You have about seven subscriptions. I don't want to do free porn anymore.
Speaker 1: So do you have only fans subscriptions or do you only do the big company?
Speaker 2: So I'm sub to fifty eight girls on OnlyFans. You know, I spend a good thirty percent of my salary on porn.
Speaker 1: So chronic masturbator, you said that, you said it already, you own it. You know there's a lot of awareness there. I'm happy for you. What does how many times a day does chronic masturbating like? Get to that number? How many times can you make it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people say, oh, I have a girlfriend, now, I don't need to jerk off. Shut up, shut your fucking horror mouth, because I turn twice a day. Even if me and baby girl, I have a girlfriend now, okay, my girl breet love it dearly, even if we go fucking around. I took a sealie. She's looking not at you know, she's feeling it. She's ovulated.
Speaker 1: Making because you wanted to be like Primariady to go are you? Because you come quick? Like, why are you taking seas? You're a young man, you know you should be strong, long all the way down. Why does Arnold do steroids? I don't know. I'm not talking about He wants to jot.
Speaker 2: He wants to do his best. Yeah, okay, why did Donovan Bailey U steroids? Why did Barry Bonds U steroids?
Speaker 1: I I'm asking you steroids Dick is doing? And I want to know what's happening in these situations.
Speaker 2: Now go okay, Well, I'm not getting tested like Lance Armstrong, but he's winning all the tour to frosts fucking up. But he needed that to get the extra to give a good performance. I know when I'm having sex, you fucked Ryan last night? How was it? I'm making the group chat. I want a good review, So you.
Speaker 1: Like the validation you're telling people what it is?
Speaker 2: That's I'm very insecure about my performance because girls now are ranking every it gets out.
Speaker 1: Who are these girls that you're fucking? That they have a group that there's a ranking system?
Speaker 2: Of course, every time people have sex? How was it?
Speaker 1: What are you fucking? The same circle of people?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is going on in this?
Speaker 2: It's worse for me Ryan with the sex podcast? How is he actually in bed? Everyone wants to know. So if I don't give a good performance, shows over and I lose all my credibility.
Speaker 1: Okay, so don't you Okay, Blue choose.
Speaker 2: I take Salance, I take I take heart attacks. It's part of the game, baby, Okay.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yes, So you're gonna be We're gonna sure win, Sure we win, that's right. What would you say is unique about you besides your chronic masturbation in like situation? That's very unique.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think I'm retarded, and I know that word is not to be said anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why do you feel that way? Because you just say what you think? I feel like there's a lot to be told where not having a filter could be good or bad. But I feel like if you're not doing anything harmful and that's how you truly are, then you're who you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what's unique about me, and you can ask this with all your industry friends. I don't try to fuck guests. I don't flirt with guests. I don't hit on guests. Contrary to popular belief, everyone thinks I'm this big fuck boy Ryan. Oh here's a sex pod guest. He fox it or he does fuck porcars. Though I'm humbled that people think that about me. I don't try to hit on them. That's what separates me all these girls, you know, you know, people say, oh, we have a porns run show. Ye just try to fuck her. They try to flirt with you this. I'm the good guy. I'm a candid That's why they all like me. They say, go with Ryan, he's nice.
Speaker 1: You're in for the long run, the long game.
Speaker 2: I'm unique. I'm not a creepy dudes are weird, bro I hate dudes. I don't hang out with guys. Guys suck every guy. Oh yeah, por yo, I want to fuck looks to shut off. Yeah, yeah, she came here to fuck my friend watching a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, people have dreams.
Speaker 2: People really think that just because you guys do porn, you're gonna fuck everyone, Like in the bathroom, you fucking lose you.
Speaker 1: You mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: I'm a poll No, No, I get what you're saying. There's a stigma. There definitely is, and I think that there. It's great to have people like yourself if you're you know, are really advocating for those things. But how many people have you actually? How many porn stars have you ever knocked down because you have fuck some you say you may not want you, but sometimes that's attractive for a female because they're like, oh, he doesn't want it, but I'm gonna make him want it. And like you said, they may want to know what the sex podcast man, what he's working with? Right, So, how many have been on your tally? Because I know you're a numbers man, so you have to know, don't bullshit don't bullshit me. This is private, sox, so give me what I want? Ryan six six? Can I hear the ranking system of that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Can I be on this group chat of where are we at here?
Speaker 2: Here's how it happens.
Speaker 1: You're speechless. I'm surprised that takes a lot for you.
Speaker 2: You're six but never a guest on the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the rule, all right, because I don't want it to be like, don't go, you know, like so you fucked.
Speaker 1: Them before they get on your show.
Speaker 2: The idea is, look, you know the new girls, they worship Alexis Texas, right, you're their god. It's like a new pop singer looking at Bieber, the king of the industry, queen of their industry. If you will, I'm Ryan Seacrest interviewing Bieber. New little pop star thinks Ryan Seacrest is cool. So the younger newer ones, they flirt with me a lot, so sometimes I give in.
Speaker 1: So what's the ranking system on your six?
Speaker 2: Who is the best?
Speaker 1: Ashley Skis Ashley Skuys repeat offend one time, one time, You're like that one time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a She's a good one.
Speaker 1: So what is your porn Hub search history?
Speaker 2: Alexis Texas anal Alexis Texas, bubble Butt, Alexis Texas, Me and Malcova July fourth mea Malcova ainal me and Malcova bubble Butt, Nea Malcova Oily bubble butt scene Jessa Rhoades twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Are you mass reading all at the same time that that whole night? Is that one session and then you end with the win? Or are we? Is this a breakdown of a week for you?
Speaker 2: So I I, you know, I see what the hub is offering me. By the way, their AI is better than Instagram's. You know, you talk about I need a new bed and then all of a sudden you're getting all these bed adds. Porn ubs AI is even crazier. I'm just thinking about your booty right now. If I open my phone, it's going to be Alexis Texas takes two dicks up brass, not saying you've done Have you ever done that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You tell me you're the one who knows my You told me he has heard you always kept it quick. Yeah, no, two dicks.
Speaker 2: Anyways, the recommendations are very impressive, IM.
Speaker 1: So they're like inside your brain or your dick at this point, they know what's gonna make you come.
Speaker 2: You know what, mister good suggestion. You've done it again and it's different stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, you send him a Christmas card, because I mean, at this point you should give him something back.
Speaker 2: I'll do two pages hottest videos blah blah blah. Not much of an amateur guy. I like good quality production, just.
Speaker 1: Like the amateur girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I like respectable you know, good performance. Okay, amateur girls. First of all, amateur people way too much of the pov zoomed in on the dick and vagina who's jerking off to that? Who is jerking off to a close up of a dick and.
Speaker 1: Everybody because they're letting their husband or boyfriend film And I've never filmed ever before, and this is happening.
Speaker 2: Rookie rookie people. No oh, buddy is like, oh wow, we're really zoomed in now. Cool.
Speaker 1: So it definitely made you limp at that point because you honestly wanted should.
Speaker 2: Be anyone's think of a Johney could be your parents at that point.
Speaker 1: Well that's weird, but all right, I mean you need the girl's face.
Speaker 2: And then also amateur porn where it's like, oh, yeah, we do porn, but I don't put my face. Well I'm not fucking watching that. So cool body, bro.
Speaker 1: I know all these statistics. You know how those things? Do you actually make your own videos because at this point you know the direction of what you want to see, so you must have some home videos.
Speaker 2: Not too big a coward, too big of a.
Speaker 1: Coward, but it could be for your personal preference. I feel like I have made it. You have done it. I'm like, you can't say that with that. You were too creative of a person in your mind, Wanders. You're trying to be like, wait, I know the writing. Let me be a director.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I could honestly be one of the best porn directors in the world because I'm obsessed with porn. Okay, I've been. I just signed to deal with Bang Bang dot Com. I went on their sets. I did behind the scenes comedy content. Okay, now I get it. Now I see how it's done. I was working with Chris if you know them, and then Our Boy or Boy Pat Mime you ever work with Pat Mine Bart. I have learned a lot from Bart Boy. Now I'm really starting to think maybe I want to become a porn director.
Speaker 1: Okay, what would be your porn name?
Speaker 2: Ryan Texas?
Speaker 1: Ryan Texas, you have to have this Texas permission. After that, you know, you have to be into the Texas family, you know, you know Alexis Texas.
Speaker 2: I do on my show rate all the porn stars names because that's such a fun part about becoming a porn stars. Picking the name, and I say the goat name in porn Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: I'm honored.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, right, and we say that Terry on my line. We checked, right, the goat name Alexis Texas. Yeah. Some girls, I'm like, what are you doing? You could have picked anything you went with that.
Speaker 1: Pick a name that you felt that way about.
Speaker 2: The one that Kieren Lee said today his favorite porn star ever Espenzas. I'm like, bro, we don't even know how to say it.
Speaker 1: It's a mouthful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make it a little easier to google, you know.
Speaker 1: So what would yours be? Not Ryan Texas? Is that one of those things you take like your first pet in the street name, like, you know, yeah, what's the fun I.
Speaker 2: Think I think baby boy would be funny.
Speaker 1: Baby boy? Would you get it tattooed on you? So you know it's real?
Speaker 2: You know what I will do? What did you know that I said to someone because look, I have Adriana Lima here tattooed on my hand. Okay, and this is when pillow Talk was very small, and I said, you get us Alexis Texas. I think I told someone to tell you. Did you get this message?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard this message, but I'm true.
Speaker 2: I said, I'll get Alexis Texas face on my left hand. I'm a lefty by the way, if she comes and does our show as our first porn so we didn't have a porn sor I'll get her, uh hand tatty here? Did you get that message?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I would have ran immediately, you know. But so what's going to take for you to actually get my face on it? Now?
Speaker 2: M you get pillow Talk slips logo? Tu do you have tattoos?
Speaker 1: I have no tattoos, and that's no chance ever happening.
Speaker 2: No tattoos.
Speaker 1: Non I should know that, Yeah you should.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. A lot could happen in six that's true.
Speaker 1: But if you were subscribed to anybody's only fans, it should be mine. If you're really a fan.
Speaker 2: Showing on only fans, you should check it out and find out.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you you know, maybe when those free subscriptions you can check it out and all this big booty needs I will, I will. When's the last time you had sex? Have you been out here in AVN getting some sex and all these craziness there's fetish stuff going on girls or walking around in sexy outfits.
Speaker 2: I just got a girlfriend, okay, first time in four years. Were two months of congratulation. She is supermodel, one of the hottest girls in the world. She's so one of my league. And the joke at AVN is that what is she doing with Ryan? She's that hot. She's just really so.
Speaker 1: She's here with you. Yes, what does she think of all the madness? Is she in the industry? I feel like you also have to have a strong female that's gonna appreciate you what you do.
Speaker 2: She really appreciated it all.
Speaker 1: So she's jealous.
Speaker 2: No, she's like really, really, this is what you obsess over, jerking off, Like come on, I'm like, yeah, baby, I love it. Yeah, Like sometimes you know, she'll walk in the room I have my VR set on. You know, she doesn't like.
Speaker 1: Does she ever get jealous of one of your Because you said you're a chronic masturbator, So you want to jerk off a lot? Does she have man?
Speaker 2: So now she's starting to send me a lot of nudes. Like, if you're going to do it, if you have to jerk off so much, do it to me?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that? Yeah, so you're gonna watch Alexis Texas anymore.
Speaker 2: I had a friend recently tell me, Hey, jerking off to your girlfriend is like going to a car dealership and test driving your own car.
Speaker 1: Okay, good point, good point.
Speaker 2: So every now and then I go to the car dealership and I drive the wagons. I don't try the yarist.
Speaker 1: You're lar he is if you could change jobs, would you? And what would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh? And last night we had sex last night?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that for you?
Speaker 2: Thank you change jobs?
Speaker 1: You had to at least before you came in about to Alexis Texas. You can't come to the show. So it's been a couple of months with a loaded thing.
Speaker 2: It's been a couple of months for us, Oh for us? Our time?
Speaker 1: Like that? If you want to you don't know my sex life? What are you putting on me?
Speaker 2: When? When is the last time you had sex?
Speaker 1: This isn't my this is my show, not chors. Maybe when I get on your show and you put my face on your hand over there, maybe I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you this is why you're in You just put me in my fucking place. I'm scared of that.
Speaker 1: Didn't you like that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Would you change jobs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'd like to be a porn director.
Speaker 1: A porn director, Yeah, okay, I think i'd be great at it. What was your first movie title? B?
Speaker 2: That's good? Well how about this? Do you know who Kazumi is?
Speaker 1: Yes? She was on the my podcast.
Speaker 2: She was yeah, okay, very good friends with Kazumi. She is obsessed with producer Terry. Terry, producer Terry. You hit it Terry, So it's been an ongoing joke.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kazumi says, I want to funk Terry because Terry has a randomly tenage dick.
Speaker 1: Okay, why is it random?
Speaker 2: Because he weighs.
Speaker 1: Ninety pounds, he's all dick? Then is all dick? Does that intimidate you?
Speaker 2: That's my boy? I'm proud of. So Kazumi she came to film in Torons because I want to fuck producer Terry. And then we have a big that went viral ten million views of her trying to fuck him and him say no because he had a meeting that blew up. And now it's this thing that.
Speaker 1: Terry was this meeting really important that it.
Speaker 2: Was it was for Rolling Loud.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you would still turn down if it was the same situation. Now, no, but if you if you had to redo that situation, would you still deny it? Okay? So now to the business man's smart man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now a v N every everyone's talking because producer Terry canna fuck a ZOOMI it blew up. Then Kazuomi posted this video today. Let me pull it up quick.
Speaker 1: So this is in real time. This isn't like this is happening like now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Terry's getting fucked this weekend.
Speaker 2: There we go. I'm tired of these games. And if you want to fuck me, meet me in my room.
Speaker 1: Am or else.
Speaker 2: So tomorrow eleven a m. Producer Terry's fucking Kazumi.
Speaker 1: Can we watch?
Speaker 2: He doesn't want it filmed.
Speaker 1: I didn't think we can film it. I just said, can we watch to you? I heard the giggles. I'll ask again. Have you ever been a cuckold?
Speaker 2: No? Have you?
Speaker 1: I mean kind of what I mean. It's a thing people like to get cuckoled.
Speaker 2: I can't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't get like off to it. But I've participated, and I'm an horny sexual person really, but I mean I would more be in the thing and not really being a cuckold.
Speaker 2: But like, I can't believe that shit, what a fucking loser?
Speaker 1: Hey, I just said you could watch. Doesn't mean I never participated, is what I said?
Speaker 2: You? You're not a loser, babe, I would never.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you said I was a loser. You'd talked about the guy that I was fucking would be the loser that.
Speaker 2: Made me got in the cage?
Speaker 1: Who's being in a cage?
Speaker 2: No? No, no no.
Speaker 1: The couckle could only be to me watching the person have sex. But I'm not in it, and I'm masturbating in things. I don't even be in a cage.
Speaker 2: Okay, version not as bad like what cage.
Speaker 1: Have you been put in that you?
Speaker 2: I met this couple recently. They told me about a case. They have a dog cage. One of the you know, the husband goes in there, rapists, walks in, kicks the door and get the fuck in the cage, throws him in the cage, and he rapes the wife. And he's in the cage going no, no, let me out.
Speaker 1: That's my wife's That's that's advanced cuckolding. I didn't go that route.
Speaker 2: Guess who likes it? The guy in the cage.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know. I'm have been important star for a very long time knowing if you know this, Ryan, I know.
Speaker 2: But that guy is a fucking weirdo. Ho.
Speaker 1: He's probably one of your friends. That's the sad part.
Speaker 2: It's weird. I do have weird friends.
Speaker 1: I'm sure one of your friends likes to be caged. He probably, I want to tell you because you may make fun of him. Some people have weird fetishes, you know.
Speaker 2: You only think about that a lot. Which one of you sick focks are the ones ordering this weird shit on? OnlyFans are the ones going in the cages?
Speaker 1: What is your fetish besides big asses? I know you like the gasses and blondes, that's the thing. But what is like a dirty fetish like.
Speaker 2: I like to have my ass licked okay.
Speaker 1: All the time? Or is it like a go to to make you come for you just if.
Speaker 2: I can't come and I get the legs up like you're.
Speaker 1: Like doing the whole jam sport. Put your legs back, you're holding your legs.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time.
Speaker 2: Me and Bree don't do that, is.
Speaker 1: Who do you preserve this ask looking for? Is it like girls that you're not like relationship or the shouldn't you wouldn't you want to do it with Bree because you want to make your relationship and scared.
Speaker 2: To ask her?
Speaker 1: Just put your legs back, We're still Just put your legs back and see how world And then if she's like what are you doing? Like, oh sorry, I was stretching. See where it goes after shower first, don't just come out of a and and just be like hey after the awards, you're gonna be like try tonight, Hey tell me how it happens. I want to know, Like for me, if I'm with like my part like a partner that like, I want to please my partner. So if you're into it, I'm into it. I'm not opposed to it, but I'm not just looking ass all day like no, I like my ass etn It's like it's a fun for.
Speaker 2: I can tell if a porn star likes what she's doing or not. I look in their eyes.
Speaker 1: I can you like, I'm a very i fucking person. Like you're gonna know, You're gonna remember why I came and what I'm doing here for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like having your ass seat.
Speaker 1: That's why you're That's why you're intimidated by it. She looked into these eyes while you were coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, see, I've.
Speaker 1: Been here before. Is there anything you regret saying no to?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Speechless again? Man, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: You know what. I wish I tried drugs a little earlier in my life. Okay, you know I resolved.
Speaker 1: How old are you? I'm thirty, Okay, old by any means there's still time for anything you want to dabble in. I don't suggest it, but you know.
Speaker 2: I only tried molly and ketamine and all that recently, and they're fucking awesome. So I regret my whole life being like, say no to drugs. No, no, no, I only drink dude, drinking socks. Drugs are awesome. I wish I wasn't such a fucking I wish I would try drugs earlier.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you want to try? Have you ever taken a pill without knowing what it was?
Speaker 2: I haven't tried acid yet, and i'd like to. Uh. I told our one year anniversary, I'd love to go to like, you know, Joshua Tree or something and just do a fucked and acid together, really get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Romantic naked look at the stars sounds like a good romantic date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing, I'm a drug addict. Coachella, though, that's some fun.
Speaker 1: Who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 2: You know what? Adam Wilks our mutual friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love Adam.
Speaker 2: Adam Wilks. He's a smart fucker he is, and he's always high.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's how you think? Clearly?
Speaker 2: Are you going high right now? So you smoke all day two?
Speaker 1: I mean when it's necessary, that's great. You want to smoke right now? You said you can't talk talk talk. You know.
Speaker 2: I turned into a fucking loser. But Adam Wilks, I call him all the time. I say, bro producer Terry's video quality is getting so good. He's asking for a raise and he deserves it. But I'm poor.
Speaker 1: What do?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 1: I like that he's a good person to go and get advice.
Speaker 2: Adam looks And my dad Tom Pownell, Okay, genius, genius. Yeah, we love Tom. Tom loves you too.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Tom. Did you watch porn with your dad?
Speaker 2: No? But you know, I think he.
Speaker 3: I think him and my mom fuck a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they watch porn, but I think they're really sexually active.
Speaker 1: Have you ever walked in on them fucking.
Speaker 2: Like seven times?
Speaker 1: Did they stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they pretended they were. I remember the last time was nine. My mom goes, we were hugging. We were hugging Ryan, we were hugging.
Speaker 1: So they're still getting it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: So that's where you get your healthy sex drive.
Speaker 2: I think. So they sleep in opposite beds. Okay, So I think my dad Pumpster and Dumpster just scooters on over down the hall, you.
Speaker 1: Know, pumps her and Dumpster. I mean you were born.
Speaker 2: So shoots boots it see him? Uh. And people think my parents are so happy because they sleep in opposite beds. They wake up, they're excited to each other.
Speaker 1: What is the reason that they sleep in separate beds?
Speaker 2: Okay, but they wake up?
Speaker 1: Is that something that you would want to do with.
Speaker 2: Your partner or no, you know, I'm a look I like to be big.
Speaker 1: I know, I have no idea Ryan, I like to be small spooned. You're a small spoon Yeah, okay, I like it ever the big spoon or you take turns or you're only small spooning.
Speaker 2: We'll start like this and I'll say, really, I love your baby, You're the most beautiful in the world. I do say.
Speaker 1: Are you one of those people who like, tell us a girl you love them? Like the first date? Yeah, in fact, I am hopeless romantic. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With pre she met my parents, we flew to do a family trip together.
Speaker 1: The second I mean, this is something that is like you do all the time. Or is it because you felt she was like special?
Speaker 2: She's special?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you have a boyfriend?
Speaker 1: By the way, I do not am single?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who who do you date? And see?
Speaker 1: And like you get to ask questions at the end, take your turn. I'm just kidding, but dating is I mean, obviously with you being the podcast and it's an adult podcast, people like either assume a lot of things because I've been in the business. They also feel like.
Speaker 2: They're all scared, scared the death of you too.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm very intimidating and not that it's you know, intentional, but you know, I'm just a strong personality. But I know what I like, so I feel sometimes it is hard to date. But I'm also like when those people who was organic, I know, I can't go on dating apps because of what I do. I feel like any people think.
Speaker 2: Is a cat. You're not a porn start, You're a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You know, you're like an aless celebrity, but I mean a celebrity that was a porn star. It's like there's a few of you. There's like me A Cleveandlanta Roads, Alex Texas. You guys are celebrities that were porn stars.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like it's also you know, being at this show not av and like and seeing how you know, this is the first time that's been in three years, so it is very different and seeing everybody again is very refreshing, but it is also very different in those senses. We have the conversation of there isn't a lot of stars. There's you know, poor and girls, but like there's the star power of what it is is very rare these days, and there's the Angela Whites and you know at Bella's and all the you know, the brassers booths, but it's not as big as it once was. It's more webcams and because before even you know, going from a Venetian to now doing a resort world, which is great and I feel like it's good space, but it's just a lot smaller of a capacity. And I think nowadays because there are so many conventions from Exotica's and all the expis and all this stuff too, I just feel like it's not as big as it once was. But I think I see this is the progression though, going back to where it is, because again this again people it was online last time it wasn't, you know, So for going back, I think it was the testing of whatever. But I think that the world's opening back up. People are, you know, feeling more comfortable coming out and doing stuff. So I feel like the progression like next year will be even bigger as well.
Speaker 2: And you didn't really want to walk through it.
Speaker 1: I did walk through it yesterday and was it like it.
Speaker 2: Was Bieber walking through Toronto.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how that feels because I'm not him.
Speaker 2: But it was Bana sandwich, right, I mean it was.
Speaker 1: It was cool. It's just the layouts is a different and it's just it's spread out a little bit more, and I just feel like I was looking for more bigger actions of things.
Speaker 2: But I remember someone they were like, we're about to film something or something, We're about to interview someone, and he goes, wait, wait, wait, we just sort of like Texas here. Yes, I like that.
Speaker 1: I heard the whispers, you know, I walked Texas, I walked. I walked one of those things. But who it was one of your celebrity crushes growing up, not porn related.
Speaker 2: Adriana Lima is tattooed twice on me. Okay, once here and once here. She's so beautiful and I love that she waited till marriage to lose her virginity.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met her?
Speaker 2: No, you do.
Speaker 1: If you met her, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, oh my god, look all I got, Oh my god. Look. I joke that if I ever went to prison twenty five solitary confinement, she'd be with you. Yeah, I'd be good.
Speaker 1: Well, if you got me on either side, then you have two of us, do you want me to do it. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Okay, all right, shake it.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 1: When can I see it?
Speaker 2: We can do it today.
Speaker 1: How many tattoos do you have?
Speaker 2: I got full covered here.
Speaker 1: I was like, because I'm like, I have done so, I'm like, that's a big commitment.
Speaker 2: I was like, do you think Bree will get upset? My girlfriend? Probably? But you know this is the hand out you do.
Speaker 1: I've been with you longer than Bri, to be quite honest, you know, if we want to talk about it, you know it's true. It's true, and I will probably be. I don't want you to like any expectations, but probably there after too. You know, I'm probably gonna be with the death of you at this.
Speaker 2: It's true. You've made me come more times than Bri.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know.
Speaker 2: With me right now?
Speaker 1: No, we're not. We're gonna hope for the best. We want you to stay around for a long time. She's got the family. Know she's already She's like, you know, presern but yeah, consider it, need it. We already shaked.
Speaker 2: I'm down and I'll do We already shook on it.
Speaker 1: You can't take it back. Yeah, and it's not the Canadian way true that Missus Texas. Do you have a sex playlist or you just straight to the point? Do you have some like slow jams? What? What's what are you fucking to?
Speaker 2: What a great question? Okay, glad you asked that. Of course we went through the weekend cliche. Cliche is the answer? Ever, you go the weekend ar and me, I'm done with that ship. You know who suicide boys are not. I'm gonna play for you. Okay, this is what I'm fucking like. I'm scared. The best sex music ever? Oh my god. It just came on once and I said, this is it. This is how we get So.
Speaker 1: Do you only listen to him now or them? Or group?
Speaker 2: This is what I do now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what I do.
Speaker 2: And I like rufus to soul. When we're like with my girlfriend with Bree, it's like, I just want to treat you.
Speaker 3: You're singing while you're fucking Yeah a little bit okay, but like you know, back when I was doing One Night's Stance, you know, you know, I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Excited the ones you're telling you love you just met five seconds to them?
Speaker 2: The best?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking to the rhythm, okay, right on.
Speaker 2: The beat trunk and I do it five parts of the song. There's two guys. Then when scrim comes back on, he goes.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have like a mirror close by where you're fucking, because I feel like you like to look at yourself while you're doing this.
Speaker 2: I'm disgusting and I punched way up above my league. You know, I don't know how I get it, but I look at myself. I go, how did you fuck that girl last night? Like I'm telling you, people don't understand why Breeze dating me?
Speaker 1: Why do you think she's dating you? I'm funny, charming. What's the weirdest date you've ever been on before changing your name already?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, date, weirdest date. That's a good one. Oh okay, how about.
Speaker 1: This, let me have it.
Speaker 2: I flew a girl all the way from Toronto to Vancouver. What was her name? Kaylee? Not no, no, yeah, anyways, I flew a girl two months of dirty dogging. Baby girl, I'm gonna do this to you. I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: You are you ack like pick sending person back and forth? Or was it just verbal text?
Speaker 2: We want to know my move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, if a girl's really sending me a lot of nudes, then I'll yeah, this is like a little weird. But at this point we're really going hard with nudes. I'll send a video. I'll air drop the nudes to my MacBook and I'll send a video coming to their nude.
Speaker 1: Oh romantic, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: They know it's for them. It's not just a dick pic.
Speaker 1: Is that like a chronic master getting like skill because I make your come special for them?
Speaker 2: Yes, I made that one up. And now dudes are using it and they're.
Speaker 1: Saying, oh, they're not giving you credit.
Speaker 2: No, they're they're saying, dude, I did it last time. It worked you. They love it.
Speaker 1: You're starting a movement.
Speaker 2: It's a good move because now the girls are like, wow, he got freaky, he got freaky. Now the guess what the next news are fucking fire. So I was doing this ship with this girl from from Whitby, Ontario, Okay, and then I fly her all the way to LA two months of talking though, can't wait till you get here. You're going to do this oh too much? Almost?
Speaker 1: You know you're pre coming before she gets off the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she arrives, didn't I didn't know it was her. Oh, the biggest catfish ever and she was coming for ten days.
Speaker 1: But okay, but did she come up to you and you're like, who the fuck are you? Like? How do you? Like?
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: And she's like, hi, babe, yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh because me, I'm like, did you kid me? This is you? That's not you? Who are you? And it was like awkward and she's like it's really weird vibes. So then she crossed her arms all night. I'm not talking to her.
Speaker 1: So you still brought her with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we flew her down. Okay, you know, but.
Speaker 1: You're getting your money's worse.
Speaker 2: She flew to the She came from the airport to the bar were at Barney's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you were at the airport And I'm like, this is already awkward. You can go back where you came from.
Speaker 2: This is Barney's beanery. She brings her luggage and then she brings her lugge. We went to hide. We stayed out because she like got she arrived at like midnight, you know, And then we get home and I'm like I can't do it. I can't do it because she really wasn't gook.
Speaker 1: You know, but she all over you. Is there any chemistry? Were you trying to make it work? Were you just really upset?
Speaker 2: Her arms crossed all night the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just fucking and I just was like, you know, and you're going about to leave next to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then we go, we go home, and my dick is like half because I can't do it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: I didn't have any naxt time. Yeah, so she leaves my room and she goes and fucks my roommate. And that's got to be the worst date ever. Like, imagine, not two months of build up. I fly her out and she fucks my roommate and.
Speaker 1: She didn't even want to fuck you. But you thought you were not wanting to fuck her. And the joke's on you. You paid for a flight and your roommate got fucked. Yes, jokes on you.
Speaker 2: But that's a true story, right, Terry, Like that all happened?
Speaker 1: What happened the next morning? Was it awkward with your roommate or she came.
Speaker 2: Thanks bro pussy's pussy?
Speaker 1: You know, have you ever sucked one of his guests.
Speaker 2: No, see, I'm.
Speaker 1: Did you get fucked back?
Speaker 2: Or I'm so respectful? And that's what I don't like him. That's why I hate guys. Dudes are always, you know, every time I'm with the girl, your friends dming me or your friend is Fuck off everyone, Fuck off Jesus Christ. I don't text anyone who hurt you.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Do you need a hug?
Speaker 2: His name is Should I say it? Say it darker? Dark? Hurt me?
Speaker 1: Dark? You're not dark. This is light thinks about me. Thank God you're here with Miss Texas. I'm here to you know, erase all those dark things and gets you out of that place. Thanks, You're welcome. You know. I will give you a bill at the end of this. Don't you work?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on OnlyFans? And you're a porn fan yourself. You like the porn hub searching there was all this free What is your thoughts on only fans and those types of platforms?
Speaker 2: Okay, the big debate that girls are having now girls are doing porn on only fans. Good for them, that's great, but some of them, half of them say I'm a porn star. Half of them say, I'm not a porn star. I do beg content on my only fans, but I'm not a porn star. Okay, First of all, you're a porn star. Okay. Bang dot com is selling a video of you, fucking. You're selling for yourself, fucking, you're doing porn.
Speaker 1: So you're done porn once, shirt porn forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, but then the word star, right, look, you say, fuck off, you did one little point, but you're not a porn star. You're a sex worker. So people need to categorize that. But the big debate is girls are all No if I fucked for free on you know, browsers or pornhub or whatever, no one's gonna come pay for my videos. The dumbest thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Like, who's fucking for free?
Speaker 2: You know? I mean the videos are free on pornhub. It so example, Alexis Texas in their mentality would be broke. No, she's doing just fine on only fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I think it's again perspective of people like who's I mean, everyone doesn't know what the porn world is like anyways, but it's a business, so it's how you run your business. And if you want to market and do things, then you do things proper channels. But some people think that they don't need to and so they do it themselves. But again it's it's a marketing thing.
Speaker 2: They don't get it. But I think all girls doing porn on their only evans should do mainstream. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: That's the right approach for you.
Speaker 2: You have more views than bad money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the numbers.
Speaker 2: What is alexis? Do you have the most in the world.
Speaker 1: I don't believe so, I don't know. I'm not a numbers person. You're doing a lot of math.
Speaker 2: I think you might have the most in the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Is it because of you? Did you push it over the top? How much on your idea? On your ivy?
Speaker 2: You know? Like The Office is like the most watched it on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Just I did one of those parodies, what'd you do? I was in the office. I don't know one of those character people?
Speaker 2: Who were you? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't watch that, but I know what I was in an office. I'm like, I don't know. And Michael Scott, I don't even know who I fucked. I don't know who he was.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's.
Speaker 1: That's I don't really know, if you know, I guys. Sometimes obviously a movie there's four scenes and things. I think maybe in filler, like I was an office worker and fle someone. I don't think I sucked him in character, that's right. I just had a you know, pencil skirt glasses called it a day.
Speaker 2: Fourth the July scenes of you done, I feel like those are all over the place.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, I think that they lie to you. You know, I could say fourth of July is tomorrow and put it out, so, you know, I think it's perspective of that.
Speaker 2: It's because of the Texas maybe you.
Speaker 1: Know, the patriotic thing you know, you know, so you like to get play up the whole everything and.
Speaker 2: Why it's like the Cowboys are America's football team, you're America's porn star.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's what give me, like my spokesperson over her, look my little cheerleader. I like this. An where's the weirdest place you've had sex? Are you one of those exhibitionist type people? You like to do it in public? You have you been in the mile High Club?
Speaker 2: My high club. I can't find a girl to do it with me? I asked Bree recently.
Speaker 1: She said no, she said, not even a little finger bang in the seat.
Speaker 2: Not even a little finger bang in the seat.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe she'll go grow on her.
Speaker 2: But I did have sex. What's that feeder on Hollywood Boulevard? Or sent them a couple of board the Chinese theater. I had sex in the Chinese theater.
Speaker 1: Wow, you didn't get caught.
Speaker 2: No, there was like seven other people. It is with this uh what do you call it? She does that stuff from Miami Lovely Lady. And she was in town and we went to see a movie. How is that?
Speaker 1: Having sex with a contortionist?
Speaker 2: You know? It was not what I expected?
Speaker 1: What were you expecting? I expected to make some crazy moves, That's what I'm thinking. Like something's gonna be like tire, like a pretzel. Did you ask?
Speaker 2: I did? And she said, oh, you know, I do three hours of stretching before I work.
Speaker 1: You just said, hey, you start stretching now and I'll pick you up at the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You gotta be like transparent. I feel like sometimes you feel it maybe too nice of a guy, that you don't know what you can get away with, because sometimes you just overly say things, but you in the things that you need. Then you say, hey, look looking for that three hour stretch that's going on, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: She starts giving me a blowjob in the Chinese theater. There's like seven other people, but all in front of us. She just came on top and we did a cowgirl.
Speaker 1: You said, is that your favorite position?
Speaker 2: Because of you? My lady? Reverse cowgirl?
Speaker 1: I hate reverse, but you know every girl does right because you know it's a leg workout. You know, I got one or two. I'm a real like a thorough bread and you know when I used to do my scenes. So therefore I like to work. I like to put in the work, and you know you need to have your like reverse and cowgirl at the same time. It's probably not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: When you have off camera sex now with the normal guy. Do they all want the Alexis Texas show? They must?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like Alexis Texas is a persona, but I also feel like I'm still me fucking if that makes sense for you. So I feel like I'm always Alexis Texas and I fuck like I'm not a lazy fucker. Okay, I don't think. I'm like, it's not my ammo.
Speaker 2: Do you still love sex?
Speaker 1: Of course? Who doesn't love sex? We I mean he will tonight or tomorrow at eleven am. He's gonna find his way to that. I like it all right. We're gonna get into truth with Texas. I feel like you're ready for these spicy questions because you're just a spicy man. You've been doing all this pillow talk already, so I love.
Speaker 2: Isn't she great? She's great?
Speaker 1: All right? Truth at Texas there's romantic, kinky, spicy, and naughty, and I know you're probably all of these things. But we're gonna find what you really deep down secrets are.
Speaker 2: She's such a good host.
Speaker 1: Naughty, high handcuffs are blindfold?
Speaker 2: Blindfold because I'm insecure?
Speaker 1: Are you wearing the blindfold? Where are they?
Speaker 2: Baby girl?
Speaker 1: Is okay? Baby girl? Have you blindfolded? Breathe?
Speaker 2: We were so close to like last week, but we didn't. But she wears an eyepatch, okay, And I was gonna can reach it, like right there, we almost did.
Speaker 1: There's still time. Yeah, choked or spinked you know what?
Speaker 2: I like to choke the girl them?
Speaker 1: Have you ever made somebody pass out. I've definitely come close allegedly.
Speaker 2: I was just fuck, you don't make up sex, right, And I was just like so mad at what they did, like an hour.
Speaker 1: Before they do. It was so bad I don't remember, actually so bad that you're straight. So that's what gets your dick card.
Speaker 2: I know that sounds like I'm a sexual.
Speaker 1: People like what they like. I feel like it's I feel like for me with the fetish stuff is like, I'm not per se someone who's like someone choke me like that, But I do like someone who knows what they're doing. And if I could be in that setting, like I'm not trying to be blacking out, absolutely not, but if you know, if you're choked or whatever, you're not gonna leave your handprints. But there's ways to choke people that it actually is sensual and it brings out things in you that you know you keep. I don't understand what's in it for girls, but hey, well, because you're trying to choke the shit out of her because you're not doing it for you're not doing it for a sexual. Then you're doing because you want to have control of her pussy and you want to own it, and you want to be like, bitch your mind.
Speaker 2: That's what I like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like I could read you. I could get it, Ryan, I understand what.
Speaker 2: You can do.
Speaker 1: You like dirty talk? Yeah, what's your example of dirty talk? If you were talking dirty, if you were talking dirty to mis Texas, what would you be telling me in one of those three thousand times that you've seen one of my.
Speaker 2: Movies, I would I go full honesty, right, so I would be like, this is exactly when I fucking jerk off. Now I'm sticking to a cog. I've been thinking about this for fucking years. Oh give me that perfect as you know. I to speak the truth. I compliment visual, Okay, I compliment a lot. So it's not I'm gonna do this to you. I'm a bad boy, call me daddy. It's it's yours, A fucking perfect I'm obsessed with. I love your fucking asshole.
Speaker 1: You want to be suffocated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I compliment like, Oh you're so fucking sirty. I love your tight buzzy.
Speaker 1: You know, ship like that stuff like that commentary?
Speaker 2: Is that good?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why please? I didn't know this was a real thing for men. And then I was having a conversation with my my guy friends and they were like, yeah, I was like what, They're like the best You're thinking back, like, who's done it to you? I'm like, I don't think anybody could do that, And why do you do that?
Speaker 2: Well, girls are get so offended if you don't come.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, if you're having a one night stand, I could understand.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just can't bust. You know what, when I have a lot on my mind, got a busy day tomorrow, whatever, you know, So that's your mind just goes elsewhere. Then you're not thinking about busting.
Speaker 1: So then why are you fucking.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: You just go jerk off.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: What's your biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: Good question? Good question? Okay, and it happens every day. Now, Oh, don't brag about which rapper or athlete d M do you? Oh? Every girl? That's all girls talk about. Oh I'm so annoyed. Look who DM me again? Tiger? Shut the fuck up? Shut the fuck up? Who cares? Who cares? He dms everybody? I don't care.
Speaker 1: Do you tell him? That. Yeah, did he d M your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: You know damn Zarionques watching my story? Oh yeah, that annoyed.
Speaker 1: You have to bring it up to.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Do you tell him that? Yes, if you told me that I'd smacked the show the.
Speaker 2: Same names to you. You brag whoever you want.
Speaker 1: I'm not a bragger, nor do I answer dms.
Speaker 2: But you know I know I've DM you fourteen times.
Speaker 1: Don't where I'll follow you back. We'll put you to the top of the list because you're going to be putting my face on your hand. So it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm down. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: So talk about the faked orgasm. Okay, so yeah, you know, but is it just because you were your mind is too busy? Like what are you like? Is there like a lead up? Do you like have a certain thing? What's your fake? Do you what do you moan? Do you do a face? How do we know that you came I'm a loud comer. Okay, so let's hear it, and you fake came out?
Speaker 2: I say, oh fuck multiple times.
Speaker 1: Talk to Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: Okay, Miss Texas, I give you a little heads up.
Speaker 1: I love how you have to do the motion you're like, you get in the mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I give you a little heads up it's coming baby.
Speaker 1: You know you're giving me a come countdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it, I'm gonna come in here type. And then I asked, do you want me to come?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come, yeah, come right okay, and that gets me fucking fired up. Oh and then as I screamed the girl usually kind of I lost my voice, but you know, do you want me to come for?
Speaker 1: Okay? So you put on the full show? Basically is okay, I make it.
Speaker 2: I make it a big deal, and then it's good. It's fun to do that. I used to as it.
Speaker 1: Was fun to do that. That's misleading, is why I feel like, like, why can't.
Speaker 2: You just be oh no, no, sorry, that's how it actually come.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was asking for your fake the fake orgasm.
Speaker 2: Okay. The fake is usually you can only behind and guys that say they spit, that's bullshit. No one actually has like the timing to fucking or the still surgeon hands to pull off a procedure like.
Speaker 1: That seal surgeon.
Speaker 2: You know no one's doing that, but you know, you just kind of pretend you pulled away. I've only done that maybe three times in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, oral sex, slapy or clean and what do you prefer?
Speaker 2: Okay, because of podcasts like yours or call her daddy whatever. Girls now we're talking about Look, look nine thousand do this. Oh I fucking spit on it. It's all about this, and girls are steering away. Though it's fun to mix in cool shit, they're steering away from the basics. Now every girl wants to be a porn star and suck dick like a porn star. I give the best blow job. You listen to these podcasts, So every girl's doing this whole fucking.
Speaker 1: Like are you getting beat up?
Speaker 2: But that's it. That's what girls are doing now, every port dude, don't sleep on the good old classic. We like that. It's fun to do the you know, mix it up, but don't only do that so clean eighty percent and then throw in your little tricks. And you know, Tony Hawk doesn't go mick twist nine hundred, you know, backflip, he does up down well, cool trick. That's how blowjob should be.
Speaker 1: Thanks for explaining that to me. It was really it was really Uh you hear what I'm saying? No, I get it. I feel like for me, I think that people the same way and the reference of like people who don't have a booty when you try to towork, probably shouldn't do it. You stick with what you're good at. You stick what you find, what your niches. If it's deep throating and doing whatever the deep throat away. But I feel like there's techniques. I think people focus on the wrong things where it's like what works for you, yes, yes, selections texas, what works for you? Yeah, let's see do you role play?
Speaker 2: Oh? I've never seen an extra inch come out like that in my life. This summer I was dating a witch, remember the witch Terry. Okay, see, I should say, nice lady. And she told she pretended that she had a ninety five average, but she wanted to get into Harvard. Never done this, by the way, I've only done in my life. Yeah, she said, wait here, be the professor, just go with it. Okay, this summer, I've only done it one time in my life. So she says, I'm a ninety five, but I need a ninety eight to get into Harvard. And you're the teacher who gave me the ninety two on my science exam. If you can move that up to a ninety four, that'll bring my average up to ninety eight. You'll get me into Harvard. I'm a good girl, I'm a Virgin. I just want to go to Harvard so bad to not disappoint my praacher. Please, yeah, change my grade. Holy shit. So she crawls and and I'm going, absolutely not, that is not you know. I fucking went into character and I just did it. I was like, get the shit out of here. That's disgusting that the principal finds out I could lose my job for Christ's sake, And she goes, is there anything I can do? I've never done this before, but stop it, stop it. If you wanted to go to Harvard, worked hard on your grades, just not you know, and fucking Christ, my dick grew like another half dick, you're true calling Oh my god. I was like, I just kept yelling at her, and then while she started giving me head the ship, I was saying, it's fucked.
Speaker 1: Disturbing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, one time, I've done it once in my life, and oh my god, I loved it.
Speaker 1: You loved it, And now that's why you didn't want to be a porn director. Now you want to just recreate it and saw those things out of your dirty head over there and like let them all happen.
Speaker 2: You got it, You got it.
Speaker 1: So you said you had six porn girls that you took down. But have you ever paid four sex?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, but twenty three times?
Speaker 1: Twenty three times?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice? What was the lowest denominator that you paid for?
Speaker 2: I actually really like Robin.
Speaker 1: Tugs, but I don't know how much do you pay for it?
Speaker 2: Roubin Tug is usually like eighty bucks for the for the massage, and then like a bonus you try to bargain them down.
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, like a two for one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tom, aren't do you think Robin Tug's are cheating? I really that's a good debate we have.
Speaker 1: That is a good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel it depends on what kind of relationship that you were in. If you're in an open relationship where you're open but not open, where you're sharing partners but open with what you like sexually and saying, hey, this is is what it is that you want to do and your partner doesn't have a problem with it. I don't think it's cheating when you're hiding something and being sneaky about something. You can't be honest. That's cheating. It's a form. I don't think cheating is physical all the time. I think it's mentally emotional as well. So therefore I feel like you can't be honest. Yes, I think it's cheating.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: But for me, I you know, I was in a relationship with you know, in someone in the industry, and we were honest with what kind of scenes we liked, like in the communication there. So it's like we had boundaries of what that is. But if you go outside that, then that's the fucked up part.
Speaker 2: You know. The word like texting good morning with a heart to someone else is much worse than getting wanked.
Speaker 1: Well, because there's an emotional attachment where most people can just think of sex as just sex, and people don't do sex for or what it's supposed to do when they do it for recreational purposes or used side with the situations you.
Speaker 2: Want to go fuck. Johnny says this weekend, have fun, so you'd be okay with that. But if she replies hard eyes to some fucking like abercommie model, But would.
Speaker 1: You be in the situation where you want to know that she's gonna go fuck him or if she just did it. As long as you don't know, because I feel like you wouldn't really be okay with that. You'd be questioning your own I'm like, you question your own dick, and you want her to have a blindfold. We didn't even porn stars over here. I think you're just doing yourself an injustice. We want her to stay around, right. I just wanted to be on my side so when my face is on your hand, she won't be upset with me.
Speaker 2: Then what was this question? By the way, we really steered away.
Speaker 1: I believe do you role play? Oh? We all play. It didn't steer away because then it went to your directing of a porn debut?
Speaker 2: Right right, right, right works?
Speaker 1: And it all ties the private talk. We do what we want because this is my show given or received golden showers? Are you into that kind of play?
Speaker 2: What is with that? No?
Speaker 1: I've have you ever been pissed on?
Speaker 2: No? And I think that's so weird. Okay, you have trauma from your childhood. If you're peen or getting peed.
Speaker 1: On, why what is wrong with you? I've peet on lots of people. I had a pea fetish for a long time, and nothing's wrong with me.
Speaker 2: How does that even you're having sex or you're kissing.
Speaker 1: It's not about the sex part, it's not has nothing to do with fucking part. I would pee on them after I fucked them.
Speaker 2: Can you explain?
Speaker 1: Because it was a dominant so okay.
Speaker 2: So he's a little cuck bitch boy.
Speaker 1: No, nothing, I fucked and got off whatever, But I wanted to feel. It made me feel empowered, and I just felt very like I'm an alpha already, so for me being sexual, I like to be I'm a sub. So it was me like maybe taking my power back.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Where do you pe the one's No, I'm not into that. I just like to pee, like I have peete on someone's head before. But that wasn't someone that I actually liked. That was just because they wanted me to do it. And I said, fine, okay, what is wrong with that guy? I don't know, maybe he likes the warmness of my pee or maybe just because it was my pe who knows?
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 1: So you're not drinking any what is.
Speaker 2: Wrong with people? And then I'm sure because you're the booty queen. People have asked you for poops to ship, right, No, I mean I mean like not only fans.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't for me. I also feel like I'm not that type of hardcore performer, So I don't think I get asked crazy things.
Speaker 2: But you've got the ass the ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like people of the intimidation. I don't think really people are gonna like ask me that I haven't had that happen to me. Are you in somet no need?
Speaker 2: No? I like to just have my missionary sex, the missionary go to bed. You know, people are shitting and pitted. That wasn't ever part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's again more psychologically, that's a psychological.
Speaker 2: Dominating you fucking lunatics.
Speaker 1: All right, kinky questions, bondage yes or no?
Speaker 2: Never tried it? I'm I'm in do it?
Speaker 1: Okay with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be fun. I'd like to tie up breath into a little fucking turkey, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, what would you do with her?
Speaker 2: You know? I I do see when we go to like the sex conventions, people have feathers and they tickle them.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, easy, get into it.
Speaker 2: Then you can fuck them and they can't do anything. That's kind of cool. All right, you can't do shit. Beg for me to stop. That's hot.
Speaker 1: Quickest orgasm.
Speaker 2: The second time me and Brie had sex, okay, two seconds, yeah, four pumps like it was so embarrassed, like.
Speaker 1: Four pump jump.
Speaker 2: I sat on the edge of the bed and she wropped my back. I was just naked, shivering.
Speaker 1: Did she feel bad for she came back?
Speaker 2: I'm like, did you? You know, like the wolf all she's seen. It was just like that, Just like did you? And she's like, it's okay, we'll do it again sometimes. Then the third time we had sex, now I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Shitless because you don't want to fail again.
Speaker 2: Don't come fast. So guess what happens when you say don't come fast? You come fast. So then we went through a little bit where she's like, I'm dating a quick comer. I'm like, baby, this isn't me. You're in my head now that we're talking about again, I'm like, come fucking fast again.
Speaker 1: Nervous, that's tragic. I don't want that on you. You must have had some quickies, yeah, maybe earlier on, maybe like before, but I'm very picky who I have sex with in my personal life, so therefore they need to come with a game. And I don't think anybody has come with like horrible. I've had horrible sex and I just didn't repeat it. I actually I tried to repeat it fend and make it correct, but it still is horrible.
Speaker 2: Don't bet because you're so intimidated that guys can't get hard.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm intimating to everyone. I'm pertinating to you, but I don't feel like some people know.
Speaker 2: You're intimidated everybody to.
Speaker 1: Everybody, that's just it everybody. I mean, I am single, So maybe you're right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everyone, but I bet you guys often will not get hard for you, not because you're not obviously, I've.
Speaker 1: No not happening. What would you say is your favorite or your most skilled sex skill? Sex skill you're most proud of.
Speaker 2: I'm so good at fingering?
Speaker 1: What makes you good at fingering?
Speaker 2: My thing?
Speaker 1: And who's still this is still a thing people do?
Speaker 2: This fingering is back.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're gonna come back. I'm bringing it back, Okay. I like that. I mean fingers were great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girls like fingering more than good thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I need both.
Speaker 2: And you've been away for six years. Let me tell you what's been going down.
Speaker 1: Talk to me right, what's the game plan? Because apparently I'm having a comeback that someone lied to you about. But you know it's okay, and we can't wait. I feel like you just want to let me put that in my head and be like, hey, just in.
Speaker 2: Case you ever seen the inception, yeah you know I have. Yeah, there you go, so fingering. I used to do DJ diddles on the clip, okay, uh, and then you'd swoop in a little bit, and I used to think to just go like that. I was doing it wrong my whole life. Then I'd go down like Charlie Brown and mix it up. What girls love is the camere? Right, and you just, dude, I don't even touch the clip anymore. And I tell girls, I'm going to make you scort for your first time. That's my move.
Speaker 1: So are you a squore? Are you making girls squirt?
Speaker 2: I mean girls squirre because you know you go up top right.
Speaker 1: I can make girls squirt.
Speaker 2: I know that that's the technique. And then you go faster and you pull harder and just is about to come. You really push on that whatever that thing is pull and you pull it and then oh my god, Ryan made me square. That makes the group chat the next day, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: So do these people gets your Are you saying that you're to your group chat? You're squirting? Who are the girls involved in the group chat? And they're all comparing because it's his ranking system.
Speaker 2: Out of percent. I was sex with Ryan. You know what. He made me squirt from my first time. That's sick.
Speaker 1: That makes it hard.
Speaker 2: Great time create a headline.
Speaker 1: You know, have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 2: I'm too kinky? Yeah, no, I'm pretty vanilla. I've had girls though that you know. Okay, open that drawer? What time this s girl goes? Yeah, go open that drawer. I'm like, jeuz, fucking what are you doing? It's like a toy box of a spoiled Disney kid like fun? Yeah, but how many guys are coming here? Like where's this bit? That's weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: First time I.
Speaker 1: Come with your sex?
Speaker 2: First time?
Speaker 1: I like to used to do my flash light and I would send it home with them.
Speaker 2: You flash light on a guy Yeah, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Because it's great and I'm like straddling them. It's like you're fucking two of my pussies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh an Alexis Texas flash light. Yes, that's cool. Yeah, another bag on my way out. By the way, you.
Speaker 1: Don't only when you fuck me. I'm sorry, that's not happening. You have a girlfriend? I remember, and you know I'm single.
Speaker 2: What I have had it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry. Stay friends, Let's stay friends. I like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hug like I didn't even have any friends. Do you have any friends?
Speaker 2: I have friends.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not your type with my type?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with That's for your show? You get asked me what's your favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 2: Wow? You have the best questions ever.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate you coming from another podcaster.
Speaker 2: You're so much better than me. You are great.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're great.
Speaker 2: Okay. I love after dinner or before dinner, not afternoon delight. Oh you know, like, let's take a nap, baby, let's take it out. Let's let's fuck wa wake up, let's fuck with wake up, and then let's just let's just fuck right, now that I like that. You know that after a date, sex before bed is kind of just like too much pressure.
Speaker 1: You know, you get all you have a performance anxiety maybe a little bit. Just go with the flow, don't overthink it.
Speaker 2: When's your time? Favorite time?
Speaker 1: Nighttime? Right before bed?
Speaker 2: So we work?
Speaker 1: No, see all right, romantic questions. You seem like you're a romantic what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: First date with my ex girlfriend Aria, she lost her bracelet better now dead grandmother gave her she was dead, but gave it to her while she was like, of course, because that people can't get gifts. She lost her bracelet. I found it is that a club I was working at, and I asked her on a date and I said, I'll pick you up at this time. How about this? Okay? Oh? I told her I have your bracelet. She goes, can I get it back? I said, you have to go on a date with me to get it back. Pick her up in a limo. And then it was a scavenger hunt with a limo, going to all these different bars where I knew like the people that worked there that would say, like you have to do this shot. Then here's your next clue. Then she had to guess which bar we'd go to next, next, next, next, next, next, Then we and then we go back at a limo. Then at the end we go to a bar where it was all my friends working, and they all clapped and they opened the treasure box with the bracelet. That's cute, legendary first date.
Speaker 1: I like that. What happened? We had sex, but she's a next Now.
Speaker 2: Oh, we went to Miami and she done me on the beach. On the beach ten day trips, second day of the trip.
Speaker 1: You know you have bad luck with trips people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong with them?
Speaker 1: Dinner date or movie date?
Speaker 2: Movies are stupid dates because you mean at the movies, are at home, whichever you prefer. You know, going to the movies first date, you have eight minutes to deliver your best you know material, shoot your shot. Yeah, and then what okay? Did I make her laugh? While were ordering fucking popcorn and discussing diet or non diet PEPSI? You know, sure, we want some nibs? Great? What else? That's all we talked about. Now you're in the movie, You're like, that's sexual assault. Do I touch your leg that's sexual assault. Not enough time, dinner dinner, dinner's great and you you you know you do. You get them drunk at dinner and you get hammered with them at dinner. You make it like, listen, let's have fun. Drunk dates are the best dates, okay, because you open up, you don't you stop sucking the whole like, well, I wanted to go to law school, but then my fond fuck all that right away. You go two shots tequila, two estress of our he needs in a bottle of wine. Cheers. That's have fun. That's how you have a date.
Speaker 1: Rehabbing five years.
Speaker 2: Then you get hared, but then you don't have sex. You get hammered with them, and then you say, let's uber home. You kissed them in the back of the hober You'll get.
Speaker 1: The door for them and getting her an uber ax or a pool or like a black car.
Speaker 2: I go black with girls always.
Speaker 1: Good job, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just for my insecurities.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken a call during sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was his phone call that was so important? Have you No? I have had an a send to me before I was very upset. Yeah, right, yes, rude, it's something that you cannot wait, you ruin the mood.
Speaker 2: I was auditioning for a Netflix show called a what's it called Sleepless Nights Sunset Nights. They're shooting it now. I didn't get it because I'm Canadian. But Netflix is calling, okay, so yeah, the fuck off me?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: It wasn't, but you know, it said Netflix.
Speaker 1: And I was like important, important.
Speaker 2: I launched your across the fucking room. Hello, because you're Canadian. You couldn't get your visit. You already had four months and you only get six months out of the year. We can't do it, but we'll keep you in mind. Dick just went in my body.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, did you just keep sucking her? Were you fucked?
Speaker 2: After that?
Speaker 1: Because of that?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? Baby? I'm like, I'm stuck here in Canada. I can't Baby.
Speaker 1: Sounds tragic. I'm sorry that happened. Have you ever sit into somebody's DMS. I tried multiple times, but it actually worked, something that actually worked.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you my trick.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: I try not do that much because people say that, you know, oh that guy, yeah, he look he's dm me. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Why you were so mad about the rapper? And yeah, whoever else they're fucking.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they're dmming so many people, by the way, like Diplo's got a.
Speaker 1: Relax I love how you casually name drop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't. I don't DM girls a lot because they do that like, oh I'm dying tonight. Oh look, he fucking always hits me up. It's embarrassing. And girls showed their boyfriend's that. Then the people guys don't like you. I try not to.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a boyfriend come up to me like why are you my girl?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm honestly phone, I'm good for that. I'm good for that. But when I do shoot my shot, I do this every time, same move. Can you do me a favor? Now? You want to know what the fuck is this guy asking? Okay, like we're talking girls that were batting out, like punching up.
Speaker 1: How many favors did you ask me? And my dms?
Speaker 2: Good luck? I had a conversation with myself. Did you how's the weather today?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to look at.
Speaker 2: I gotta go, Terry. Can you go do what some unsensed for me? Can you do me a favor. You say, what you know? Sure, I DM a picture of you to yourself and I say, can you introduce me to her? It's good?
Speaker 1: Look at you? Good, goodt you. That's cute, it's cute.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Does it actually work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Girls end up the usually like they go through Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're let me have my number.
Speaker 2: They talk in third person. They say, oh, she's a little busy right now, but let me check with her. And then I say, okay, we'll have her. EMO.
Speaker 1: Are you doing this on only fans subscriptions? Where is this from them?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Cause I know a lot of girls that talk like this.
Speaker 2: I can't believe how many guys are still talking. No one runs her own account, but hey, go get.
Speaker 1: Them, Tiger, go get them. I feel like people don't really care sometimes.
Speaker 2: You know, that's fucked up if you think about it, though, it is, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's what's the same reason why when they put fake pictures and saying that you're doing all these services that aren't true, and then they just you know, it's a network, it's a business, and it's shitty weird. That's why you trade me.
Speaker 2: But you were spending money to talk to Terry on behalf of it? That's weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, what you want spicy questions? What's something that you would not do sexually? Totally off limits? Never going to try it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get pegged.
Speaker 1: No pegging for you? You like it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: But nothing mane trading?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe a little finger?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a toy up my ass?
Speaker 2: Yes? No, See that's what I meant. That's kind of crazy, you know. And I'm not against any like, gay people are cool. I love gay people, but that's fucking gay.
Speaker 1: Okay. Has anybody ever thrown up on you during sex?
Speaker 2: No? But recently, let me show you something A girl a girl.
Speaker 1: On Oh sorry are watching?
Speaker 2: That was us? Yeah. I didn't post our story yet. I'm scared that it's going to delete because it's important to me. But I brought a girl on a date recently. Let me show you this true story. Hey, Terry at Mademoiselle, shout out to Peter Gurgers and look at this. A girl fucking threw up on me.
Speaker 1: Were you trying to hit on her and you just didn't like what you said?
Speaker 2: I was promoting a night in Toronto, an event, and it was like her pre drink restaurant and I invited her and then she gets there and she just pukes all over me. Never met her before. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Did you have to go home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 1: I was like after that, the party's over. I'm like I cannot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh fuck, have you been puked on?
Speaker 1: I feel like usually girls would be the wines throwing at Was.
Speaker 2: That more of like a deep throat question? Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean kind of okay. I'm like, y, have you ever fallen asleep during sex or any sexual act?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? Okay. I I had sex with a girl once in high school that fell asleep and I immediately pulled out and I went, oh my god, that was consensual at the beginning. And I swear only did one pump when.
Speaker 1: I noticed, but we already know that you can fore pump.
Speaker 2: And then I said, this is fucking. I'm like to turn myself into the police. I did one pump while you were asleep. That's fucked. But we started together, Oh my god, and she's like it's fine, I'm sorry, I'm so drunk that we we stayed friends and hung out and had sex multiple other We joked about it still today. I was like, wow, that is kind of like the closest I'll ever get to like you know that, Oh.
Speaker 1: You shocked herself. Last question, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? Wow? That's a good one, laying them all out. Yeah, so you get to know each other private talk.
Speaker 2: You know you're the best. What a host embarrassing sexually? Okay? I was having a threesome with this girl I really like, Okay and my friend Matt. She said, it's my birthday and it's my fantasy to have sex with two guys at once. This girl, I really liked her, and I said, okay, all right, babe, Like I really wanted to like date her and like marry her, like really really liked her. And we were having sex for like a month or two at this point. We weren't boyfriend girlfriend yet, but we were getting there, and I said, let's do this once, but then I get it with one of you and your friends, and then we'll go exclusive and we'll become boyfriend girlfriend. So right before so we had a planned Okay, we'll do it me Matt, and then we'll do your friend Janelle and me. Cool. So first we're going to do the two buddies, and that's cool. I guess my buddy Matt. So you know, I started having sex with her again. I really like this girl. And you know she's h h she's giving Matt bojob and Matt comes in and she's supposed to give me head. She couldn't even put my penis in her mouth. She was too busy going, oh my fuck, holy fucking ship, Like, I can't date this girl. Shows over, We're done.
Speaker 1: Where's your dick?
Speaker 2: Limb? Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 1: This is why you have performance anxiety, Matt. I hope you're not friends with Matt anymore.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy. He sold my house.
Speaker 1: Have Yeah, did you have any more three songs with Matt when after that happened?
Speaker 2: Fuck that. I'm done with two dude, three songs? By the way, what is wrong with me? I did way too many of those growing up. We thought it was fun.
Speaker 1: This happens all the time.
Speaker 2: We used to do them all. Yeah, losers, right, Like the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't say that we're just being sexual.
Speaker 2: It was just like if one of us struck out, okay, join me.
Speaker 1: Was it a tag team type of situation or you're just like lining up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was like cool to do it.
Speaker 1: I think you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One?
Speaker 1: How many people?
Speaker 2: Seven guys? Seven hookers and can't con at a place called pleasure pram seat pal Oh twenty thirteen, special place in your February twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Clearly it has.
Speaker 2: So it's a whorehouse called pleasure in pracy pal. Okay is that a rude to say whoorhouse?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, prostitute home. Okay. And they all line up and we say okayside, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: They line up, I pick you pick, you picked. There's all these roots and we said, you guys just want to do it together, let's go. It's like six am in Cantcoon after a long night. So we go in a room not much smaller than this, probably wroute this size, and we all just threw our condos on and we had a good time.
Speaker 1: Do you like switch condoms at any point at that time? Like, how does that really work?
Speaker 2: No, which we thought about later that if we could have fucked their shit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crossed contaminating. Interesting, I'm trying to see how this happens. We were protected because it's Mexico and everything's protected in Mexico, you know, just drink them to it goes away? Is that the motto of my on?
Speaker 2: At least we wrapped it up.
Speaker 1: So you okay, and the last question, But now I'm curious because I feel like you're so open and you're like you had friends with your friend Matt just sucking your girl that you really liked. That you had this contract that you're going to be exclusive after, which is mind blowing itself. But do you guys like circle jerk and watch porn just jerk off together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's how I started jerking off. In grade six. We'd go to my friend David's house and we play a game called Thousand Blankets and you put a towel the Tower of Blanket over you, and we put on Channel eleven called Bleard and Me, which was the free porn channel before we discovered you, of course, and we would race to the finish first one to come.
Speaker 1: So it's a game too.
Speaker 2: Tows of blankets. That's how I started jerking off.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, glad I asked this question.
Speaker 2: So never actually circle jerked as a grown up, but technically yeah I did. We played thousand Blankets and we played like until grade nine, grade ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, blankets. It was always the first winner.
Speaker 2: My friend Marty was just bang, always like, you're fast.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but there you go. I learned a lot about you. I love