Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about this, but set it up again.
Speaker 3: Your child twelve year old YouTube superstar. Okay, they still live with you. Obviously they're only twelve. They set up their recording studio in your house. Obviously they live with you. They're only twelve. Yes, let's say let's say you have a salary of sixty thousand dollars a year. Okay, your child is bringing in sixty thousand dollars a month. First of all, who runs the household? I'man to that point. What's going on?
Speaker 1: That kid can throw a tantrum and target apparently, Yeah, by the target, that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna equal out to be the same amount.
Speaker 3: But okay, now, look you can tell the ascension your child is on right and you can play along on the text on two five three nine two one. How much money would you take out of his earnings for yourself?
Speaker 1: Well, I have a daughter, so about his earnings, but I'll tell you this much.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: If a lot of parents that are in situations like this, they do have to like basically quit their job because they're managing their kid and monitoring and doing all the things.
Speaker 4: That's not Let's say none of that's happening.
Speaker 2: I'm still working my full time job.
Speaker 4: You're just working your full time job sixty thousand a year.
Speaker 2: Then I would not take any of the money.
Speaker 1: Other like there would be a business account open, so when they need to purchase things, it could be a whole thing, and I would be saying, we're not going to just keep I wouldn't let them just go spend the money. I would monitor, like, here's an allowance a month, you get just fine pigsy sticks, like, I know there'd be an allowance, but it'd be like, here's some savings, here's some investments for you, so you're set up later in life.
Speaker 4: What a little part of you.
Speaker 3: Now, let's say in this scenario, you are struggling, like, just like dude, you have a car payment, the mortgage, whatever interest rates, you know, the whole thing I do. Yeah, it would you at least be like a little tempted, like, dude, I could just pay off my car.
Speaker 1: Of course I'd be tempted. I'm human, Yeah, I'm human. And also that car would be driving that kid doll of its activity, so yeah, it'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: But I also don't want.
Speaker 1: To be like Macaulay Culkin's parents who were awful.
Speaker 4: What about you? What would you do?
Speaker 3: Dude? I think I would definitely clout Chase. I would try to get to my twelve year old stream. I try to make a subchannel for myself, like, what's up, it's Blank's dad?
Speaker 1: Channel you your Instagram and be like like, let's say, is your daughter Remy Remy's dad?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is Remy's dad? Smash the subscribe button?
Speaker 1: God Rightuse.
Speaker 3: I would feel bad about taking the money, and I don't think I could bring myself to do that, but I would on that channel.
Speaker 1: Well, think about all the TikTok people. All their parents have done that, pretty much like the dmilios. Their parents are on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I'd be hitting up Coca Cola'd be like, dude, ad placement kid does not now put a little coke bottle right there in the background.
Speaker 4: Bro sixty G's line it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, see you get shadier by the second.
Speaker 4: No, I would get a house for myself. No, I'm kidding. I want to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's to be fair. To be fair, A house benefits the kid too.
Speaker 3: They do it is where they're livingly.
Speaker 2: On your side? What would you do?
Speaker 1: You can text in five through nine two one KTEWB one. It's a moderately judgment free zone, but not completely Yeah.
Speaker 3: And we do actually have money you can win, actually one thousand dollars and ten minutes.
Speaker 1: This is the fallon and could sure it's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point kt WB. I have a lot of questions. I think you're gonna have a lot of questions. Well, sure, we'll call this one taste the rainbow.
Speaker 3: Don't like it already.
Speaker 2: There's a report online claiming a young woman was.
Speaker 1: Arrested after she got caught filling up her ex boyfriend's gas tank with coke zero and quote unquote pre sucked skittles.
Speaker 3: Of course she did, of course she did. Did he deserve it? I just hold up coke zero.
Speaker 2: I want to know how they know these were pre sucked skittles?
Speaker 3: Forensics probably yeah, I'm sure, parens.
Speaker 4: This cake forensics is so bored. Sometimes they were like, did.
Speaker 3: You see how this skittle is like most in a certain way. Definitely was sucked on.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the thing, got it can't find a name for this woman. Can't find a location for where this happened or any info from a police department, so I don't even know if this is true. But I'm wondering, like, did she think it would have a mentose effect by throwing skittles in with coke zero like it like everywhere?
Speaker 3: Nah? I think this was a desperation thing where she was just using what she had.
Speaker 2: It wasn't not out at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I think that she wanted eat the skittles, but she was like, dude, Okay, I'll just suck on them and then I'll get best of both worlds, like a suck on these skittles and then I can just put them in in this gas stangs.
Speaker 4: I wish put them Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, people who do stuff like that where they're like, I'll just like lick the dust off because then it's like saving calories or just suck the.
Speaker 2: Candy part, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 2: I would never succeeded that life.
Speaker 1: I would never be like I'll just stop after sucking the coating off this candy.
Speaker 4: Do you want to just spit them out like a peanut shell?
Speaker 1: If I did, I'd probably dig it back out of the trash and eat it like a baby bird getting food from his mama. It's their unbelievable story of the day. We're gonna come back with your pop Culture Minute. Oh surprise, surprise, Zach Bryan got drunk and upset again last night at a bar, and we're gonna cover that, plus the update on Asap Rocky his trial is coming up in the pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 2: Katie pop Culture Minute with Fellon and.
Speaker 3: Cult On one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: You know, I think this is a weird story, by the way, brought to you by Ovo Lesigan Lens. Cardi B leaves two hundred dollars tip on family outing.
Speaker 2: It's two hundred dollars a bit. I don't feel like that's a big tip for Cardi B. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm sure the server was happy to get two hundred.
Speaker 1: But usually if there's a headline in a story, isn't like an artist leaves like a thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars two hundreds.
Speaker 1: I doesn't even like sometimes you do leave two hundred dollars on a big bill.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've left one hundred dollars tip before, and that's I'm nothing so.
Speaker 1: You're not nothing. Hold on, hold on, I'm putting up an on. Have the mirror, I'm to hold my phone. It's on camera. Selfie, look at it. I look like to look at it. Say something nice about yourself.
Speaker 3: Why do you look that way?
Speaker 2: Say something nice?
Speaker 4: Sick phone you're looking at That's nice?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Wait, it's supposed to be about you not have my phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just slve that, butot it stopped me for a Second'm like, really, what this is a story that's so.
Speaker 4: So whatever, tough times, tough time.
Speaker 1: She's dating staffon digs or whatever. Now she's moved on, She's fine. This is a good times, good time. Zach Bryan really just keeps us on her toes. He decided to go to.
Speaker 2: A bar around midnight in New York. Some patrons are like, hey, let's play some pool. He said, all right. They do three rounds.
Speaker 1: He loses all three rounds, and that's when things start to get TechEd.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 4: He feels about like feeling inferior to people.
Speaker 1: They said that he changed on the drop of a dime. At one point he tries glasses on. There are those meta ones or whatever that like record Oh yeah, yeah, he says, you're going to see some terrible things tonight. Then there's a gap in the video when things have picked up and they've escalated, as one of the friends of the other group puts the glasses on and he's yelling at Zach saying, I'm not trying to record you. I'm trying to record stuff with my friends for memories to have fun.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: This guy was definitely trying to record Zach Bryan getting heated, which is fine. Then Zach Bryan says, this is the blankest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: I can't can't say it.
Speaker 4: As he says, Sam, he used the G word, the lamest thing.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be I guess his Yeah, way to use that where we're just stupid.
Speaker 4: Why why do you even go out and drink? I feel like that he's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he also, by the way, he's aware of the glasses are recording and still balls up his fist and says, I want to rip him off your face so bad.
Speaker 2: Because we're at a bar.
Speaker 4: You probably have to jump Doug.
Speaker 2: That's a short joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got it. I mean why at some point this is what.
Speaker 3: Happens when you take yourself too seriously, you end up like Zach Bryan. Just lose some pool games. Be okay with it.
Speaker 2: Not Zach Bryan. Not Zach Bryan.
Speaker 1: Crazy asap Rocky was found not guilty in his assault trial. Rihanna posted the glory b longs to God and God alone, thinkful, humbled by his mercy.
Speaker 4: Did you see his reaction? Did you watch the video? I did not know.
Speaker 3: I like, not guilty, dude, he sprint I thought he was gonna be and then contempt to court like they were going to arrest him because he literally sprinted to the crowd area and just wrapped Rihanna around his arms.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, he lunged into the crowd. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure he was up for a decent amount of jail time.
Speaker 4: It was like twenty four years because he turned out. Did you hear about this? He turned down?
Speaker 2: He made deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got off of the plea deal.
Speaker 3: He could be in jail for six months than three years probation, or go to prison for twenty four years.
Speaker 4: So he did.
Speaker 1: He's like, dude, no, Well, he's probably baking on the fact that he met with lawyers. They probably convinced him one way or the other. They felt confident, I know, risky, risky business. Yeah, Justin Baldoni's attorney is saying that her because she basically Blake has now amended her suit against Justin Baldoni, which means she's like added different things or details because she's saying two other women also felt comfortable uncomfortable with him, all right, And she added some more details here and there, and he said, that's hearsay.
Speaker 2: Where's the evidence.
Speaker 4: Oh, here's it. I forgot about that word.
Speaker 1: Going back and forth, and he, of course, because the lawyer just a baaldoning. The lawyer can't stop talking. So he sat down with like TMZ or whatever again and was like, I'm just saying if my wife had been sexually harassed like she's claiming, I don't think I'd be making jokes about it on SNL. I mean, but also, you do have to address the elephant in the room. And the more you hide out, some would argue it makes you look guilty.
Speaker 4: True, and then dude, it's just such a bad.
Speaker 1: Such a bad position. Absolutely, that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lesigo Lens. We're gonna come back with anyone listening who But now it's Kate mccraye, Brandyone called sportscar on Katie w B mo one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cole to anyone listening who gotten a dumb fight.
Speaker 2: With their partner recently?
Speaker 3: Constantly?
Speaker 4: Oh, not constantly, but just like.
Speaker 2: You said the word constantly.
Speaker 4: Isn't every fight with your part and your dumb stupid?
Speaker 1: No. I think some people are in bad relationships. They have like really crazy, like actual fights, and they probably should remove themselves from that toxic situation.
Speaker 3: He was sneaking around what at No, I'm kidding. Yeah, I don't know. I feel like every I can't remember like the littlest dumbest thing, but I do know whatever it was, it was an argument that lasted way too long.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a perfect example. So I typically find the recipes that we're going to make for dinner. A lot of the time, I'll buy the ingredients. Sometimes i'll you know, sometimes shake well and I'll like leave stuff out, or I'll send it to him be like this is what make this tonight? Because he's the one at home and I work until like six. Yeah, so when I come home, dinner's usually ready.
Speaker 2: Don't laugh at that.
Speaker 1: Until I took this job, I made dinner for him our entire relationship, because he got off at five and.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell me.
Speaker 3: It's funny that, like you finding the recipe is like, are you considering you do it?
Speaker 1: You're doing some of the work that I buy all the groceries and find the recipe. Yeah, like pretty much every woman does in every relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think I'm doing the majority of the world.
Speaker 3: I feel the cooking is like the.
Speaker 1: I basically laid it out in front of him and said, here, I've made it very easy.
Speaker 2: I've already pre chopped the vegetables for you.
Speaker 4: Have I just stepped into the artist.
Speaker 1: Because women are so exhausted of picking out what's for dinner every night, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Not nearly as many a woman. It's mostly a woman thing.
Speaker 1: It's literally like a universal complaint amongst women that like a handful.
Speaker 2: Of dads of like, wait me to sure, but it's mostly women.
Speaker 1: How often do you prepare and come up with the ideas for dinner at your household?
Speaker 4: Well, the issue is I'm working, oh right, but your.
Speaker 2: Wife doesn't work taking care of your two kids doesn't count as work as a stay at home mom.
Speaker 1: I'm there when i'm okay, okay, So anyway, anytime we couldn't get in here, I bet you a million dollars you'd prefer to be at the radio station that stay at home kids all day.
Speaker 3: So good at cooking, she's so good and she likes it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she really does. Okay, she's gotta to whipping it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so nice of you to let her do something she loves so much, said, it is so Jake and I got into the argument the other night because I texted him a recipe and at the top, I said, cook at four hundred for thirty minutes. I'm driving home. I'm talking to him. He's like, I mean, I have no idea how long to cook this? I go, Why wouldn't you know I texted you? He's like, I can swear on my life it wasn't in a single part of your text. And I was like, I'm driving. He's like, I'll pull it up right now. I'll pull it up right now and read it to you. I said, please do.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, how would I have seen the first sentence?
Speaker 1: I don't what it was the first sentence, Oh no, and he's like, well, either way it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So anyone listening who got in a dumb fight with their partner lately lately got an RV flex?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm an RV person, but I look at people who are RV people and I'm like, that looks cool.
Speaker 3: Well, it is kind of flexing because you have a house, and I just have a little second house that you drive around.
Speaker 2: That's my great uncle Ron will literally call me like ball and we're gonna be a Minnesota soon. In the RV. I'm like, six, Uncle Ron, let's meet up for dinner.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening who brings their dog everywhere with them?
Speaker 2: You know there's their people.
Speaker 1: They have actually well behaved dogs. They bring them everywhere. My dogs would never be like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bring well, I bring Percy places, but I don't really let them out of the car a lot because I trust them.
Speaker 1: But if you fit in these categories, give us a call. Six five, one, nine, eight nine katiew b anyone listening who coming up? Salin and Colt on one oh one point three katw b anyone listening, who got into a dumb fight with their partner, lately got an RV, or brings their dog everywhere with them. Someone's mad at you really quick, Colt. Someone said, I rage yelped at Colt for saying, men are the ones planning dinner?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you gotta get a going every now and then this one says.
Speaker 2: We don't have our dogs the attacks.
Speaker 1: By the way, we have a cat that travels with us daily to and from school in daycare.
Speaker 2: She even went with us on a camping trip.
Speaker 4: A cat's she's like a dog.
Speaker 2: She loves her belly rubbed too. Her name is sonny Ah. How cute.
Speaker 1: When I see cattle a leash, I'm like, that's so cool, adorable. My cat would cut me in my sleep if I try that business. So which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: Argument?
Speaker 6: And the bringing the dog everywhere? Because it's like a two for one. We're arguing about bringing the.
Speaker 1: Dog somewhere, Okay, So who's the one that wants to bring the dog everywhere?
Speaker 6: Me? So we're I kind of need advice because we're going on a road trip in two weeks and we're just driving to South Dakota, eight hours away. Picking something up and driving back. I want to bring the dog. My husband doesn't want to bring the dog.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait I might be with your husband on this.
Speaker 3: So you want to drive way You want to drive eight hours with the dog and then just pick something up and then drive eight hours back with the pups.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but she's a little dog and she's old.
Speaker 7: And she likes to do nothing.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, this will be great. She can she can do nothing with me all day for eight hours.
Speaker 2: So you're just picking something up.
Speaker 1: You're not like vacationing, staying the night, places, exploring or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Nope, Now I would take the dog too.
Speaker 4: How get a little bed in the back.
Speaker 3: How many stops are you gonna have to make though with that pub because maybe your your husband just wants to be like boom straight there, like one stop for gas on the way, one stop for gas on the way back.
Speaker 6: Oh see, that's his argument. He's like, we can't even go somewhere to eat. And I was like, well, I mean, I don't know, I sneak her in my jacket.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is that illegal?
Speaker 2: Depends on the place. Most likely, Yes, you have what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Breweries if you find a brewery, usually can bring dogs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe I'll do that.
Speaker 2: There you go, there, you go find a cool brewery. Be like, look, bab I want to do a cool brewery. But be like, okay, I've opened to this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna we're talking about sneaking. Just sneak him, sneak the dog into the car. He's not going to turn around after a half hour into the trip.
Speaker 2: Is the reason you're going to have another fight on this road trip? Guarantee? Thanks for calling. Good luck?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 4: Which?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 7: All the time?
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the little fight you're getting into?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: At least once a week. I can the help inside of the health please.
Speaker 7: But if I want him to do that.
Speaker 2: Then I have to help with the outside chores.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah. See the issue with that.
Speaker 3: The issue with his argument is there's so much, like, there's so little outdoor chores compared to like the indoor chores daily.
Speaker 4: It's not an even trade off.
Speaker 1: I don't think, thank you, She's gonna play this audio for him later.
Speaker 2: He's gonna find you in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Here's an outdoor.
Speaker 4: Ch I see what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Thanks for okay, Sorry, Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: The dog category?
Speaker 2: You're taking that dog everywhere?
Speaker 6: Yeah, take my dog everywhere.
Speaker 2: I take him in the casino, I take him in the story, take him to the casino twice.
Speaker 4: How often is he going to the casino?
Speaker 7: He goes at least once a month.
Speaker 3: So he's literally like that one video game, the dog playing Poker thing where he's just posted up.
Speaker 7: No, that's I guess he could. I mean he's an English bulldog.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you let him sniff out where he thinks the most luck will be or is there like a superstition you have or is he just there for the ride?
Speaker 4: He's just there for that makes more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he a babe magnet? Ladies coming around?
Speaker 7: Yeah, ladies kids, everybody loves them.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Bru?
Speaker 2: Great one? Great one?
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: Thank you, radios. Categories with founding Colts in Mad. How you doing for a while, y'all? I'm leaving the country, not because I did anything wrong. Vacation. Why you evading the police? We din't speak on it.
Speaker 2: Quick question.
Speaker 1: We never really got an update as it's been the coldest few days of the year. Is your heat working in your apartment complex?
Speaker 4: It is back on.
Speaker 3: It mysteriously came back on after my apartment building was featured on the news.
Speaker 4: Funny how that happened.
Speaker 2: It's good to have connection.
Speaker 3: It is good.
Speaker 4: My friends and fog.
Speaker 2: All right, so do you want who do you want to go first?
Speaker 3: We get on Max go first. I'm going to all right, mactually have ten categories. Let's do you have a minute to go through these? And your time starts now. Wait, what's my letters? Your your letter is f okay, and your time starts now. Titles people, oh, financeer ooh okay, reasons to skip school or work, Oh, feeling frisky, frisky party things uh pass found in a classroom five fun.
Speaker 4: I have no idea pass? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Things are healthy foods, healthy foods for heat is for he does okay, things in a hotel room.
Speaker 4: Fire extinguisher, things on a hiking.
Speaker 9: Trip for for fores, dude, solid things ending in l.
Speaker 3: Y friendly things with motors.
Speaker 4: Ford motorsport.
Speaker 3: Okay, and uh found at a salad bar ah, this is hard man a fork It's gotta be there you said, what a fork?
Speaker 4: A fork? Fork?
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's your time time dude, It's all good. I think I think you had some problem. You had a couple of two fers in there. All right, well we'll see what's up. Found comes back round to the radios. Categories on kat WB those categories on one of one point three kat w B with found of cults m Max.
Speaker 4: Hey you trying to do the funds thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love every part of it. We have ten categories of minutes to go through this shire letters f okay and foll in your time starts now, titles people have father themaw reasons to skip work or school.
Speaker 1: Party okay, flatulence if we want to classy party things. Oh, let's go with fruity cocktails. Found in a classroom females, all right, foreign exchange student whatever, float your.
Speaker 2: Boat, healthy foods, oh, fava beans.
Speaker 3: Fava beans, okay, frings.
Speaker 4: In a hotel.
Speaker 1: Females because I've changed the other one remember to a foreign exchange student?
Speaker 4: Oh you did?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh god, this is a lot of writing. Hold on, can you take up a time?
Speaker 2: Ten seconds?
Speaker 3: Things on a hiking trip, feet words ending in l.
Speaker 4: Y friendly Hold on, wait. Found on a salad bar, h French dressing and things with motors.
Speaker 1: Let's go with the fiat.
Speaker 4: Oh some rare ones. Thank you, Thank you change proof today. Thank you you are a cultured af Okay.
Speaker 2: Titles female culture. I changed it, uh to go back and fix my drink.
Speaker 4: Okay titles cult was.
Speaker 3: Writing financier for Max. Found had father in law.
Speaker 4: One one I know all about it.
Speaker 3: Reasons to skip work or school. We had feeling frisky for Max to right the balan at party.
Speaker 4: I changed a flat.
Speaker 3: Party things we had nothing for Max. Found you had fruity cocktail, healthy foods.
Speaker 4: We had fajitas for Max. Found had fruit, but.
Speaker 1: I had fruity cocktail. Off that counts. I mean, I think it's different because it's fruity and fruit.
Speaker 4: No, it's kind of the same thing. But you can give you all right, all right?
Speaker 3: Max found in a classroom, Max who had nothing, but found you had foreign four stage.
Speaker 2: That's a great answer.
Speaker 3: I don't what you guys laughed about things in a hotel room. We had fire extinguisher for Max.
Speaker 1: That's safe and foun and have females, yeah, also in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Because they are in hotel rooms.
Speaker 4: Right, but not always. There could be a hotel. If you're a male in a hotel room, say in.
Speaker 2: Every hotel room. You said in hotel rooms.
Speaker 1: They are in hotel rooms, but you didn't say every hotel room.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: All right, I get the point.
Speaker 4: I'll give it to you if you can. If you can sleep with that.
Speaker 2: I can't easily, I see.
Speaker 3: But that better than fruit and fruity things on a hiking trip we had what did you have?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 1: If you go with that, you could be like, there aren't feet on were you hiking trail?
Speaker 4: You had fir trees, and then you have are.
Speaker 1: Fir trees aren't on every hiking trail, just certain regions.
Speaker 4: We'll move past this. I'm right, I'm right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now, we had things that end in l y friendly for Max, I said friend to friendly for Fou, things found at.
Speaker 4: A salad bar.
Speaker 3: We had a fork for Max. Fallon, you had French dressing, yes I did. And then things with motors we had Ford.
Speaker 2: Makes more sense my mind quickly than a.
Speaker 4: Fiat and Fiat for Fallon.
Speaker 3: Now, if you take away fruity or fruit for Fallon or even females, you would have tied.
Speaker 4: But Max you had eight to Fallon's nine, and.
Speaker 2: I will take away fruity then, so it's a tie.
Speaker 1: It's okay, But females, the females, I will never ever give.
Speaker 2: Thanks for playing Rego Sky that couple of weeks. Hey, where are you traveling to?
Speaker 3: I'm going to Tunisia, Malta, Morocco and Belgiumang, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta write a song with the beach boys, uh coke like the Cocomo song, the right one with all those come back perfect borr.
Speaker 2: It's Katie w B. One on one point three, KATIEWB. How's you were shot at one thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Now? Just to enter this nature.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with felon and cold on one on one Katie w B. I just saw this.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it was a thing because I am a cow milk kind of girl. If I do milk in my coffee, but at Starbucks, they're not up charging you for the different types of milk.
Speaker 2: Now, it's all the same price, dude.
Speaker 4: It's so nice.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because it's not like peep.
Speaker 1: Some people do it obviously for quote unquote health reasons or various things, but a lot of people do it because they're actually lactose intolerance, not their fault. They can't drink regular milk, so they it suck that they had to pay extra.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's cool. That's like something that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Love that obviously, if anyone can afford to do that, it is definitely Starbucks. They're saying that wet rooms are now a really popular thing in houses. So it's the latest luxury option because it started in hotels where basically an entire area.
Speaker 2: Can just be wet. Like you can have the tub and the shower.
Speaker 1: That's like your wet room, and it's separated by like maybe like glass, and they're kind of like many spas in your home. And that is a thing I've seen because my friend Kimberly did that. She's like a full remodel of her house. And the bathtub is in with the shower now not like a built in like it's a room and it has the bathtub in it and then the.
Speaker 4: Shower is the toilet also in there.
Speaker 1: No, that's not a wet room because you shouldn't be blowing things above the toilet room. Well, I don't know, you don't know, you don't know that you shouldn't be spraying water outside the toilet.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: The only benefit of a wet room would be so you could take a hose to this room and you can just spray it down. Everything goes down the drain. So I'm like, dude, it would be super easy to clean.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, are you liking this to just basically putting a hole on the floor that you hose.
Speaker 3: Down your what's the point of a wet room, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: It's because it keeps all the wetness in one area, so when you're getting ready doing things throughout the bathroom, the whole floor isn't wet and different things. Okay, no, well I'm not doing it, but that's that. That is a trend right now, all right, Okay, no offense.
Speaker 2: But I don't know why this is.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how the wet room works.
Speaker 2: I just explained how it was.
Speaker 1: Isn't just a bathroom floor though, Yes, but there's a glass area sectioning off just the shower and bathtub parts so that water doesn't get sprayed all throughout in other areas like typically, yeah, shower would be closed off, but you have your bathtub, you get out of it. You got the wetness there from that in the shower and stuff.
Speaker 4: I can get past it. We can move on, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean I felt like I was second away from drawing an actual picture for you.
Speaker 2: To try all Google image it for you.
Speaker 1: In a second, they're saying that AI is already scanning your resumes, but now it could be your hiring manager.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are not comfortable with this.
Speaker 1: Part of me feels like, yeah, it's great because it would like keep people from their prejudices when they're interviewing.
Speaker 2: However, I felt that'd be like my.
Speaker 1: One area to shine, like interacting with someone and yeah, yeah, that might give me the leg up where I might be lacking on my resume.
Speaker 4: In general, these tricks.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to like flatter AI, like out of here, what are you wearing? And they're like, what are you talking about? How is that relevant? Like, oh, that's not what I meant.
Speaker 3: If anybody could talk up AI and feeling good about themselves, I feel like it would be.
Speaker 2: You, though, so thank you so much. That is your trending.
Speaker 4: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: I promised you this with your after school pop quiz, your chance to win justin Timberlake tickets. Remember he's in town on what is a Monday on the twenty fourth, so it's right around the corner. It's kd WB call us. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Thallon and Colt and you're justin Timberlake tickets. You can call right now to play our after school pop quiz at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B Cult what is your favorite part of the after school pop quiz?
Speaker 3: Hearing all the crazy answers and you're like, oh, whoa, I was never I would never guessed that. Well, it's a lot of pressure, so I can understand how people are like, I want to win the prize.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, and I lied? This is I lied? This is not the justin Timberlake tickets.
Speaker 3: Are you do you such a lie we have?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be really clear because we are calling. These are for the Disney on Ice tickets. Oh, I made such a mistake. The justin Timberlake are right after five o'clock.
Speaker 3: You know when you said that, I was a little confused, but I was like, I was just sorry.
Speaker 4: We went to a two.
Speaker 3: Minute long talk about wet rooms. I didn't understand how they work. So I'm like, I want question.
Speaker 1: Anything that's fair. I'm you were in a mind maze at that point. Okay, the after school pop quiz right now is for.
Speaker 2: Disney on Ice tickets. I almost said it.
Speaker 1: Again, Disney on Ice. Let's scover our people before I can mess this up again. Disney on Ice is coming to Target Center February twenty eight through March second. Hi, katiewb are you calling in for Disney on Ice tickets?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's your name?
Speaker 7: I'm Dylan Dylan.
Speaker 2: All right, hold on one second while we get your competitor. Hi, are you calling for Disney on Ice tickets?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? And what's your name?
Speaker 6: Asia?
Speaker 2: Asia? Perfect? All right, Asia and Dylan. Here we go. I'm gonna ask you a trivia question.
Speaker 1: If you know the answer, you chime in with your name, then answer, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What was the.
Speaker 1: First Disney Princess movie?
Speaker 6: Asia?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Asia?
Speaker 2: Cinderella not Cinderella. Dylan. Do you have a guess? That's right?
Speaker 4: Dylan, Dylan.
Speaker 2: Let's go Question number two? Who sings the song bad Romance?
Speaker 4: Asia?
Speaker 7: Lady?
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: He Question number three, who invented the telephone?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, all right, the answer is Alexander Graham Bell. Question number four, who is the main character in the musical Wicked?
Speaker 4: Yes, Asia, the Wicked Witch.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 3: The Wicked Witch?
Speaker 1: It has to be her name. I feel bad, but that's Do you have a guest, Dylan, I got no clue. Okay, okay, here's our final question. Who is the author behind the children's book Cat in the Hat? Yes, Asia, that is correct. It was Alphabet. By the way, it was the Wicked One. Dylan, thanks for playing. But Asia got the Disney on Ice tickets. Congratulations, Asia, Yes, congrats.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again tomorrow. This time you just.
Speaker 4: It's about time for Histou went.
Speaker 2: Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 3: I love it so much his story.
Speaker 1: Really, So this is where we share just a little fun fact in history. Maybe you were like me and you slept through a lot of your eight am history classes in college. Or maybe you're like cult and you just didn't care as much as you should have. Probably for real, all right, So here is this is just funny to me. Thomas Jefferson once spent fourteen hundred in Today's dollars just to ship a stuffed moose to France. Approve that America had large animals.
Speaker 2: Like see Joja wasn't lying now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the term flexing on the haters was going on back then, but that's exactly what was happening.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you get to the shipyard, like they just wheel out.
Speaker 2: A massive moose and you're like, I'm sending this to France.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, imagine being the French person opening on the box.
Speaker 4: Dang it they do.
Speaker 2: I thought it was getting anyway.
Speaker 1: Someone said it would still be about fourteen hundred dollars to probably ship a moose over there. Yeah, probably honestly ship overseas anyway, thoughts and tariffs. I hope you enjoyed that little moment in Histo.
Speaker 3: Really, but also the French, to be fair, they have the fries.
Speaker 1: I don't actually, I don't believe French fries originated in France.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, French poive, dude.
Speaker 3: It gets more and more lame for them as hold on, where where did French fries originally?
Speaker 1: Sure they're American, Belgium Valcon, Yeah, okay, Belgian, but I knew it wasn't France.
Speaker 4: The phony French, that's what they are.
Speaker 2: They have their various things.
Speaker 1: I think, aren't they the ones that created those like the long cigarette thing, you know.
Speaker 2: That tool that's long that my fancy ladies back in the day held their sick so on, I guess, And I might be wrong about that too, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: One on one pre Katie w b with Fallon and Cult, there is a woman who emailed us and the headline says, where are all the good guys? She went on a date, second date with a man who did the most disturbing thing in a mall parking lot in his car I have heard of, and it is so disturbed.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get her on the phone.
Speaker 1: She agreed to come on and share what happens bend on this horrible day that's going to come around four forty. But when we come back, our good friend of the show, Ted is going to join us, drop some knowledge on us, or at least something to ponder about in a Ted Talks Talks Deep thoughts with Ted or what we all look forward to. Ted is a friend of the show, always thinking, always pondering, you know, just just going deep on topic.
Speaker 2: So what are we doing today.
Speaker 10: I think it's good to have a childlike wonder. Oh yeah, keeps me young, it does. So today is a two parter and it's a question for you both.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 10: Number one, do you think people can have bad smiles? Yeah, because I think that is one of the rudest things you can say about someone, is that they look ugly when they're happy.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, awkward immediately saying yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean people, let's be honest, and people have bad teeth, and that is something you can fix for the most part, is your teeth.
Speaker 2: If you have a bad smile, that is rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it happens, it does, okay, cult I.
Speaker 4: Love seeing joy on people's faces.
Speaker 3: And I love when people are happy and it brings amen to be like cold, so.
Speaker 2: Like wait to see where it goes before you respond.
Speaker 10: So you're telling me you've never thought someone had a bad smile.
Speaker 4: No, to be awful.
Speaker 10: If you thought that, that's beautiful cold, Okay, if.
Speaker 4: You like do that person.
Speaker 2: Do you think some people have bad smiles?
Speaker 10: I do think that some people can have bad smiles.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's suck about. I feel you always are.
Speaker 10: I feel god awful when I think that. Well, yeah, it doesn't happen a lot. Yeah, I have thought that, or.
Speaker 3: You know, it could be better because you're not smiling all the time, So that means you're just sexy when you don't smile, which is still nice.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: I like that good angle.
Speaker 10: No, all right, well for you two heartless folks here who are both parents, do you think that there can be ugly babies? Yeah, okay, I disagree with because babies are just so pure and innocent that it inherently makes them cute.
Speaker 4: I think every baby is ugly their first couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: But they're so they they're like little alien looking.
Speaker 1: Their hairs all greasy looking, like they have flaky skins.
Speaker 4: Their eyes are like I'm not supposed to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little crusty. Situations crusty. But then yeah, they do get cute.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Think, I mean, that doesn't mean anything because a lot of like like less I don't know, maybe like standard cute babies become beautiful like adults.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, a lot of plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: But gidding, thanks for the ted talk.
Speaker 4: Welcome. I'm just here to bring up the big questions you know, we appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, left me film about myself and both accounts.
Speaker 2: All this time, osting you.
Speaker 3: All alone one kt WW with Follon and Colts thousand dollars coming up in about eight minutes. But picture this, Fallon. You're living a life. You know, when you go to the zoo and you see an animal in an exhibit, that's you. Okay, this is your life. Okay, everyone gets to see all of your business.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Am I a human?
Speaker 4: You're a human? You're human in this.
Speaker 2: I'm truly myself.
Speaker 3: You're truly yourself. But now I'm in a cage in an exhibit. And it doesn't have to be like a cage. It can just be like a bedroom with like some netflixtch.
Speaker 4: You got a kitchen there.
Speaker 2: But people can watch Big Brother Style.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, exactly, Okay, Okay. The other option.
Speaker 3: You have to wear toe shoes always, never take them off, and you can't address them at all.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 2: You mean I can't take I can take go off to shower, right, No?
Speaker 3: Oh, did your tow shoes for life? Your toes are basically the toe shoes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I'm going to choose the toe shoes. Why no, what are you choosing?
Speaker 1: No, before I do my usual way, I break it down, You break down your answer.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why would you choose to be big brother?
Speaker 4: First of all, tow shoes in the winter awful?
Speaker 1: I agree, But I'm not like doing a lot of outdoor expeditions, so it's fine. I'm literally walking to my outlander and driving to work and then going home.
Speaker 3: Because it would just be so chilled, Like at some point you'd be so used to people watching you that you don't even care.
Speaker 4: Did You could just be chilling on your couch and rent free.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: You have no stress because you have a house. You have things you can do inside of this thing, and you don't have to work.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, you don't have to couch. You can't leave it.
Speaker 3: Well, who cares you're at home anyway?
Speaker 2: Do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, the only time you leave your house work anyways?
Speaker 1: So whatever, maybe you do, I like go do things. I would be I would hate that. I would be like I would feel claustrophobic. No way, I'm choosing toe shoes. First of all, I never get pedicures. I don't love my toes anyway, So honestly, it's kind of nice to not have to see them. I don't like that I can't take them off during a shower because one of my favorite pastimes is peeling socks off my gross, sweaty feet, and just they feel like the air hitting them and they feel alive.
Speaker 4: That is another question. How stanky are those toe shoes? Gonna get it?
Speaker 3: Very?
Speaker 2: I know for a fact.
Speaker 1: But also I don't like that you eventually forget the cameras are there because you're so used to it, Because then I start doing some sketch ges stuff like what what are you doing? I don't know, picking and scratching and different things. Probably that's on day two. I feel like you're doing that maybe, but accept it.
Speaker 2: You're a hundred percent toe shoes though, all right.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you would be just trapped in an exhibit. Never never, you could never go to leanne chin again.
Speaker 4: Door dash it, someone throw it over. I do not get so.
Speaker 1: Many people food, yes, but food is never good door dashed.
Speaker 3: They feed zoo animals all the time, and they're not supposed to do you whip over a bag of lean chin.
Speaker 4: I'll do any trick you want me to do.
Speaker 2: You've been ripped someone's arm off and they well, what do you expect?
Speaker 1: And you get in a cage with a hunger Mande opinion, I'm okay, crazy you would go from outside to indoors with your toe shoes though you got to sleep in those dirty things. Yeah, I don't like that, but again I stick with my answers.
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 4: All right, your life.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with the Pop Culture Minute. Blake Lively has made changes to her lawsuit.
Speaker 2: That and more coming up in five. It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling.
Speaker 4: And Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Ova, Lesig and Lens That Black Pink announced a world tour, but the comments are pretty negative on it because there's so few dates. The people are like world tour really, so basically they only dropped like eight dates. They're in the US, they're hitting LA and Chicago and New York. Other than that, they're like doing a dash of barely anything, and.
Speaker 2: Everyone is like, all right.
Speaker 1: They feel like they're doing this because they have to, probably legally, but it seems like all the girls of Black Pinker, you know, kind of off doing their own solo things. Yeah, so it's almost like they're doing this quote unquote world tour out of obligation, so their fans are a little upset by that.
Speaker 4: I want to be surprised to do out of that contract though.
Speaker 2: Well, think about it.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of artists, when they have like only a couple of albums, they'll release the greatest hits. It's because they have a certain amount of albums contracted through a record label and if they want to be done with them and move out of a crappy deal that they signed when they were sixteen, exactly like I think Hillary Duve dropped like a greatest Hits album when she was like eighteen years old and was a calm down age Duff and it's like, no, it's because she wanted to get the hell out.
Speaker 2: Of that contract for real.
Speaker 1: Asap Rocky found not guilty in his assault trial, Rihanna posted the glory belongs to God and got alone, thankful, humbled by his mercy. And you said he took quite the big risk on himself.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah, he He got a plea deal for six months in prison or jail or whatever, and then three years probation or up to twenty four years in prison.
Speaker 4: He was like, nah, dude, I'm not guilty at all.
Speaker 3: Roll the dice right there, d do you never know which ways, even if you are like innocent, you never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But I mean you also, I think his lawyer must have been like, nah, got you.
Speaker 4: You're good.
Speaker 3: Still, you don't know. I feel like I would have done. I'd be sitting in jail for six months right now. I feel like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it would be a it would be a hard decision to bake.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Benny Blanco says he rarely showers, but he's like, when I do, I feel like I deserve it. And then I'm in there contemplating my life for so long, like I cry. I'm like contemplating because I realize I'm going to die, and Steam.
Speaker 4: Is like, want the hell more often?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, if that's yeah, that's what's going down, you do? I agree with you? Cold guess what your boy.
Speaker 1: Zach Bryan also got super drunk playing pool with some patrons because he lost all three matches and one of the guys was wearing those meta glasses that record you okay, and he was super medic recording me. The guy's like I'm not just trying to get memories of my friends.
Speaker 4: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He literally was doing it because he wanted to record Zach Bryan losing his mind. At one point, Zach Bryan put the glasses on himself and said.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see some terrible things the night. Ever's like, well, that feels like a threat. Okay, cool, don't know. Uh, he said that he wanted.
Speaker 1: He bawled up his fists and said, when he knew the guy was recording him, I want to rip.
Speaker 2: Him off your face so bad, go right far.
Speaker 1: Someone stop letting this man drink, and especially stop letting him drink in public.
Speaker 4: He is the biggest person in his way right now.
Speaker 2: True, Oh my god, why words, Oh my god?
Speaker 4: And the shortest.
Speaker 2: It's Katie w B. Have you been on an incredibly bad date?
Speaker 1: It's Fallin and Cult on one on one point three Katie WB. This woman said, is like the worst date ever. You're not going to believe what this man did in a.
Speaker 2: Car at the mall. We're going to talk to her right after Selena Gomez on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult Lauren, I've heard this the time or two before from single friends, but you're the subject of your email immediately caught my attention.
Speaker 4: I'm like, uh oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: So what's going on, Lauren?
Speaker 7: Where are all these good men? Where are they? I mean, I am thirty five and dating has been hard. I had a second date with a guy today. So he was driving us to the mall and then he parked not far from the stores. He pulled out a water bottle and said he had to peek. And I was very confused, and I said, what, you just started taking the top off of the water bottle. Yeah, and pulled out his junk in the said yes, like what the first time.
Speaker 6: I've seen it is this way? And I said the.
Speaker 7: Store is literally right there. I bet they have a bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all moms typically do have indoor plumbing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, thank you. He's like, oh, you're a girl. You don't get it. Guys do this all the time.
Speaker 6: I was mortified.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, I happen to work with a guy called yeah, is this first of all? Before we even go on, is this true? Is this something guys do all the quote unquote time.
Speaker 4: Okay, now here's the thing. Harry oh god, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do we do this all the time, but only in scenarios where you have no other option, Like if there's a I'm not saying I haven't done this. I've done this probably like seventy three times.
Speaker 7: Probably Wait, whoa.
Speaker 2: On dates pull hunk in a bottle?
Speaker 3: Not on dates, but if I'm on a car, like a car trip, like a road trip, and like in the middle of nowhere, and it's like, dude, I don't want to pull over. Let's do this real quick. So here's the thing. The car well, yes, but she's not. She hadn't seemed for it, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you. This was it impressive.
Speaker 7: I was so disgusted and horrified. And he was like, oh you can just you know, look the other way, trying your head.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just trying to figure out he was trying to like flex like if he just whatever he pulled out, was like, dang, people.
Speaker 1: Even if they have like bad manners like this, maybe they grew up this way.
Speaker 2: They don't know what's abnormal.
Speaker 6: And he poured it out right outside of the driver's side of the car.
Speaker 4: That's a violation. That's a major.
Speaker 10: Worse.
Speaker 7: He saved the bottle you guys put it on and.
Speaker 6: Threw it in the back, Like how impressed?
Speaker 2: You're right, I was just so.
Speaker 7: You know, in love at this point? Gross, I'm like, who does that?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 3: I'm just playing Devil's Avocados like I feel like, Okay, it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Everybody's trying to be like recycle friendly.
Speaker 3: So like if you have a go to pea bottle, oh, I want to be I want to be proud of it. But I'm just saying, like one, however, I would never pour it out in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 7: We're not like a couple like you said. Your wife might have been there. She knows how gross you are. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Am I I'm getting painted out as crazy.
Speaker 4: You well, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, but I'm more interested if people have crazy date stories. Okay, you cannot give us a call. Sixty five to one nine eight nine kt WB and cult on one oh one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: We're just talking to a girl named Lauren.
Speaker 1: She goes on a date with a guy, and I was like, what we have to eat you on the radio because this is like the worst date ever. They pull up to a mall. He's like, oh, I got a pee. This is their second date. She's never seen this man naked before. He pulls out a bottle, pulls out his junk to pee in the bottle.
Speaker 2: Sheh like, what do you do? There's a mall right there? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: He's a what crazy?
Speaker 2: You don't get it because you're a girl. If you're uncomfortable, look away.
Speaker 1: Peas in the bottle next to her could have walked ten feet into the mall, opens the door, pours the p out, puts the lid back on the bottle, tosses the bottle in the back of his car. Shook, what where are where are the normal men? What is happening here? So we are getting some of your worst date stories. You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Or you can text in five three nine two to one ktw B one. But you know, as we say, we really do enjoy the chats and conversations. Now this one was your first date? What was so horrible about it?
Speaker 5: Well, even before that, their car keys had been stolen and we had been locked out of their car, and so we had to uber back to their place.
Speaker 7: Oh god, uber back to the his place, and yeah, he said.
Speaker 5: He asked if I was hungry, and he had taken out a jar of gummy vitamins and offers them to me, and he uh, he took a handful ate them.
Speaker 4: So they didn't like chips and dip. He was just like, here's some.
Speaker 2: To be fair, gummy gummy vitamins. You're not supposed to be taking a handful of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but to be fair, gummy vitamins do be slapping. I don't know what they do. I don't know what flavor they plump into those things, but they do. They are a tasty tree.
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 3: Because I take my kids vitamins, I popp them in like seven at a time.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: For forty pound kids. I feel like I could take seven. That's usually adds up.
Speaker 1: No, No, okay, I don't think so I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: So, So you didn't go on a second date with this person.
Speaker 7: I assume it was not a match, Maden.
Speaker 2: Okay, you went with w Loo's up.
Speaker 1: You can call six five, one, nine eight nine KATIEWBF you have one. This was it's a text he took me to Hooters.
Speaker 2: I think that says enough.
Speaker 1: I will say they have pretty good wings and curly prize Hooters, but probably not the best spot for our first date.
Speaker 4: No, not real's.
Speaker 2: Actually when everybody knows your name.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold going over some bad first dates. I just sent a text message back with this person who said every first date I've ever been on, the cops have been involved in some way, not making it up, I says, SCUSEI yeah, I mean at some point.
Speaker 3: You got to really evaluate, like oh you're choosing or what you're doing on the dates.
Speaker 2: Here's a fun one. This is about a girl being a bad date.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I took a lady out. We were hitting it off.
Speaker 1: We went out for drinks at a local bar when something came on the TV making her say, ugh, I hate cops. What we did for a living had not come up until that moment when I let her know I was an officer.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 1: Poor that's a poorly timed way to find out. Who tell us about your first or I guess your bad date?
Speaker 7: Okay, it was a blind date. My son in law.
Speaker 8: Actually tried to set me up with a coworker.
Speaker 4: Okay, we were.
Speaker 8: Supposed to drive an hour and a half to the next town over because.
Speaker 7: We lived in a very raw area.
Speaker 2: Oh, fireworks on July the fourth in.
Speaker 8: The evening, and first of all, he was an hour late picking me up. When he finally picked me up, he said that he was late because he was waiting for his three grown teenage sons like eighteen nineteen years old, to have a pizza from the oven, be completely made, cut up and serve to them so that they wouldn't be hungry. On the way to the date, I'm sorry. On the way to the firework, which means all of us were going on this date.
Speaker 3: All, he's bringing it in to the family already. I know.
Speaker 8: We end up getting there an hour late, so fireworks are completely over work mentions it was awful, let me tell you. He then mentions going out to eat and offers Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, not not cult drinks after Also, he should have brought you some of the pizza he made.
Speaker 8: God exactly, I would have rather had the pizza.
Speaker 7: So we go into Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: We're well, yeah, she's starving, it's been forty hours driving.
Speaker 8: We go in, we eat he ends up having food on his face and I'm talking like a blab of sour cream with pieces of shredded cheese stuck to it.
Speaker 6: By this point I.
Speaker 7: Did not care.
Speaker 8: I didn't even tell him. I just let it sit on his mouthy and set. The rest of the night, I ended up getting a ride home with my son in law and my daughter. I asked that he never mentioned his man to me again.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 8: The next day, my son in law afterwork says John said he had a great time your number.
Speaker 2: And You're like, no, absolutely, Oh my god. Again now we know what that guy single. By the way, oh tell me about it shows.
Speaker 1: At one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt we have one K word play. This is cult every day it's all he looks forward to it. We'll get in him and I can't wait to do the one K word play.
Speaker 3: It's very exciting because somebody has the chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: If you want that person to be you can call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 10: Times Times Times please.
Speaker 1: Are one on one point three Katie w B. We are Fallon and Cult and we have Ashley on the phone, Ashley, do you want to play the one K word? Play awesome? It's your chance to win one thousand pennies. So, Ashley, how it works is we try to get you to match words with one of us. So which person do you feel like you would have better luck matching words with?
Speaker 4: Great choice? Great choices?
Speaker 8: Are?
Speaker 4: I found?
Speaker 3: Is gonna go wan giget out of here? And I'm gonna say this word? You just give me the first word that comes to your mind or a word that you think Ballin would say.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: First word is fried, biggles, alright, biggles, all right? Next word mashed potatoes, diet, Oh, pineapple?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 3: A solid?
Speaker 4: All right? Balin Bally are the oxen free ballon? La la la la la la?
Speaker 3: Actually do she didn't want to fly? Actually, I think you're gonna you're gonna line up. You're gonna sync up like crazy. Now here's the thing. Your first word first word is fried?
Speaker 2: Fried?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like fried?
Speaker 2: I would like. Oh, I feel like I'm gonna get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Fried pickle, Ashley, do you love the fried pickles?
Speaker 7: We're on it. I feel like we're gonna get this one.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, you love them at the State far I don't like pickles.
Speaker 7: Actually are so.
Speaker 2: Good, They're pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, you can go mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: Yes, diet.
Speaker 4: Diet coke.
Speaker 3: Dan want one one word away from winning one thousand pennies. Ashley, how do you feel kids?
Speaker 6: You are real confident in my answer.
Speaker 7: But we'll see what she says.
Speaker 2: You're killing me here.
Speaker 4: Pineapple, pineapple, pineapple?
Speaker 2: Oh god, juice.
Speaker 4: SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: A great one. Oh man, we were so close. We were so close.
Speaker 7: I know we were gonna get diet coke. There was no giving obviously.
Speaker 2: Anytime night comes into place, always cook well. Sometimes Colt will do a mountain dew.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Ashley, thank you for playing. I'm sorry we didn't get you the thousand pennies.
Speaker 7: That's okay. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Have a good one you too.
Speaker 1: Colts favorite artist, his idol justin Timberlakes coming to the Twin Cities February twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: We have your tickets. He's done it all spin around.
Speaker 3: He knows how to wiggle and jiggle, he knows how to beat box, he knows how to sing. M knows the way to my heart. M Mmmm.
Speaker 1: You're fighting a lot of people who also have love for him. Dude off, Okay, not even you can call six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B to when you're justin Timberlake tickets. We're going to give those two collar tenths. We do have justin Timberly tickets all week and while we wait for our winner. You know what, do you know where Friday is?
Speaker 3: Colt Friday?
Speaker 2: You know what Friday is?
Speaker 4: That's our one year anniversary.
Speaker 2: It's our one year anniversary. Is that so crazy and cute?
Speaker 3: Are we throwing a party?
Speaker 1: I mean I think we should have cake, but that's just because we're hungry, hungry hippos.
Speaker 4: Oh pizza too? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure. Hi, Katy w B. Who is this?
Speaker 5: Laura?
Speaker 2: Laura your colored ten? You got justin Timberlay tickets?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Good, good, good half fun at the show. Like I said, we'll have.
Speaker 1: More of these tomorrow and Friday because we love Justin timber like cult fought for these tickets on our show. We gotta have tickets to my man's show. You're keyword to one one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Next you Today's Trending with Fellon and Colt On.
Speaker 3: One kt w B.
Speaker 1: If you are a fan of the show The Last of Us, I know Colt and I both are. Finally, they just posted a release date for the second season, April thirteenth.
Speaker 3: I just can't wait.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: He's been my wife but just talking about it, She's like, we need something. When is it gonna drop a bit?
Speaker 2: Is your wife like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She loves which is weird. She hates she doesn't really like enjoy shows like that, but she loves. She loves a on me either. Let me say this to you and my husband will yell at me for this. Jake, my husband loved that show. That was our show together.
Speaker 1: He convinced me because everyone was watching us, Like, I gotta get in on this. He says, the show Silo is better than this show.
Speaker 3: WHOA, I never even heard of that.
Speaker 1: So Silo is another like apocalyptic thing. It's based on book series. I guess I'm listening. They say they live in silos, right, It's like, I don't know, it must be very large ones.
Speaker 2: But so I did what I always do to trigger him all in.
Speaker 1: The guess today's episode they're figuring out they can leave the silo or and I.
Speaker 4: Said, don't do that. Don't do that. I'm going to be last. Sounds a little better than silo.
Speaker 1: But what but he says it's better if you trust his opinion. I think his opinion is sketchy at times.
Speaker 4: Okay, for the first time.
Speaker 1: In more than a decade, major concession just are coming to Terminal two at the Minnesota Airport, which I mean, let's be honest, we all knew it needed to happen. Okay, very minimal offerings there. Three operators have been selected, so they're gonna have like some new food and beverage situations, one of which McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Oh what yeah, look out, look out. I am hype about it.
Speaker 3: You know, do have like nothing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: If I remember, they say a couple of Caribou cafes are going to open in Terminal two center, and then there's gonna have they'll add like some other things. They're gonna add the McDonald's, like I said, a different Yeah, lots of different things, which is very nice. I have options.
Speaker 3: I've been a Terminal two boy because I'm on that Sun Contry summery. It's like seven dollars to fly on an airplane, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, dude, I'll do that, so yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: It's uh yeah, Terminal two is like one of those where you were like, you can get in and out so quickly most of the time that you're like, just drop me off ten minutes before my flight.
Speaker 2: Don't really do that, by the way, but it's basically.
Speaker 4: Like everything else. Yeah, definitely, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna I was gonna read the story about the new trend being wet bathrooms. But when I did that earlier, yeah, as I as I said, I'm not gonna do it because it triggered you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to break it down.
Speaker 1: Would you say Instagram is testing a dislike that button I did, I would dislike every wet bathroom vote every.
Speaker 2: Post I make everywhere.
Speaker 1: They claim it's a private down vote to signal that you don't like something, and it's targeted at comments, not people's actual posts, so no one will see you disliked anything, and the down votes won't be counted and shown publicly like on YouTube. Instead, downvoted comments will be pushed to the bottom or hidden all together.
Speaker 2: They say it's a test.
Speaker 1: Eventually we may integrate the signal into comments ranking you know, dislike down the bottom and it make the more friendly comments hopefully more prominent at the top.
Speaker 4: Sweet, what if everyone.
Speaker 1: Just starts downliking Mike positive comments and all the negative mean ones are at the top.
Speaker 4: Though, There's gonna be some trolls for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, that is your trending on kd WB fell and one. It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three.
Speaker 2: Kt w B.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of questions. Okay, I think you're gonna have a lot of questions. Well, sure, we'll call this one taste the rainbow. Don't like it already. There's a report online claiming a young woman was arrested after she got caught filling up her ex boyfriend's gas tank with coke zero and quote unquote pre sucked skittles.
Speaker 3: Of course she did, of course she did. Did he deserve it? Hold on coke zero?
Speaker 1: I want to know how they know these were pre sucked skittles?
Speaker 3: Forensics probably yeah, I'm sure this skke forensics is so bored. Sometimes they were like, dude, you see how this skittle is like most in a certain way.
Speaker 4: I definitely was sucked on.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the thing, got it can't find a name for this woman can't find a location for where this happened for any info from a police department.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know if this is true.
Speaker 1: But I'm wondering, like, did she think it would have a mentose effect by throwing skittles in with coke zero like like everywhere?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 3: I think this was a desperation thing where she was just using what she had and I wasn't not out at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know, and I think that she wanted eat.
Speaker 3: The skittles, but she was like, dude, Okay, I'll just suck on them and then I'll get best of both. Where I was like a suck on these skittles and then I could just put them in in this gas stangs I wis put them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, people who do stuff like that where they're like, I'll just like lick the dust off because then it's like saving calories or just suck the candy part, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I would never succeeded that life.
Speaker 1: I would never be like I'll just stop after sucking the coating off this candy.
Speaker 4: Do you want to just spit them out like a peanut?
Speaker 1: If I did, I'd probably dig it back out of the trash and eat it like a baby bird getting food from his mama.
Speaker 4: It's it's the.
Speaker 1: Smile of the day on one O one point three, katib I have a ton of these because I was on a thread of the nicest things the stranger's ever done for you. And this person starts off sad, so just prepare yourself. Last year, we had to take our dog of seventeen years to the vet to be put to sleep.
Speaker 3: Oh why would you do?
Speaker 2: This small office?
Speaker 1: So I'm sure our crying was easily heard from the room as we sat there with our final moments. As we were leaving, we had a nice conversation with a lady that happened to be picking up her dog. She offered her condolences, and the vet said I could just come back tomorrow to pay a bill. I called the next day to find out how much I owed and found out that that nice lady had paid the bill for us. No, that is easily the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for me.
Speaker 3: It makes me.
Speaker 1: Want to cry because it's like, oh God, that's the hardest thing you could ever not ever in life, but one of the hardest things we have to do is pet owners in life and for a stranger to do that beautiful.
Speaker 4: I'm in on a list of things that is not fun to pay for.
Speaker 3: It's got to be.
Speaker 4: One of them.
Speaker 3: Gotta be gotta be one one point three katww with Found and Cult. So many things happen to say, so many things. That dude pulls up to a mall on the first day, whips it out up and then relieves himself in a bottle in front of his date. Oh my god, what happens next? Well, you got to find out the podcast. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It is remarkable.
Speaker 3: Honestly, why would Fallon choose to live her entire life in toe shoes?
Speaker 2: That is a great question.
Speaker 4: It's a wonderful question.
Speaker 2: That's a very bizarre question.
Speaker 1: You can find that out also on the podcast to search Fallin and Cult in case you missed the show today.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you, Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 4: Love you, Bye bye,