Speaker 1: Why isn't that snake just put on pants sliding around on naked. It's green skin shining because he's a snake. That's why. Why doesn't the deep state try harder to deep state a little better? We deserve a better deep state. They're not deep stating, really well, keep out in themselves. We'll talk about this with the help of Board Capital Management. Know your Risk radio dot com the first free live webinar host election. It's tomorrow registered Know your Risk radio dot com. Thank you God Almighty for giving us permission to meet again together.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is disapproved. But big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today. This is the day the Lord has made because at the time suits God has decided we shall lift. It's one of those weird days. I don't know what to do with my arms. It doesn't happen very often, but you know, I've gotten used to being on video. And here's how they wrote it up, and we'll get to the deep state. This is definitely a huge blow to the deep state, which is funded by pharma, supported by the mockingbird media. Its lies and edifices edifices, yes, edifices, thank you, are constructed by corrupt academics. Its financial system is yeah, I said, funded by pharma, but then also funded by fake money from the Federal Reserve. In other words, man, it's all above board. This is what the headline is from the White House. Protecting children from chemical and surgical mutilation. This is Executive Order January twenty, twenty twenty five. This is historic. And if I were to choose, if I'm not a single issue voter, but if I were, it would be and there's multiple reasons it would be this. And there's a huge reason that this is a big, big blow to the deep state. Number one reason it's big blow to the deep state, interestingly, doesn't have to do with the bodies of children and locking them in forever to the most awkward time of life for all people, which is adolescents being frozen in that. Man, if someone had frozen me into my John Denver's stringy hair and doctor Johnny Fever smoked brown eyeglasses and fake David Lee Roth pants that I made that my mom remade that were turquoise and black stripes, and my sleeveless t shirts with sticks on it that could have been frozen in time in that and yet these are people's bodies. It's not even that you know it is. It's the nature of truth, that's what it is. The reason that I've been so paciferously against this is because from the moment it came out and they started pushing it, they were headed towards men or women, meaning there is no truth. So number one, this is a massive strike against a deep state, because what President Trump's team has done is say no, there is material truth unless you are the one hundredth of the population born with both set of genitalia. You are male or female period. You can mask it, you can obscure it, you can pretend otherwise. But you are pretending, masking, and obscuring. So the protection of children in this of course, in insane world, this would be universally cheered. It doesn't end the practice and fallen countries like California and the country of Oregon and the country of Washington. Those countries are going to continue to do this on our continent, but not with federal tax dollars. And the order orders the bureaucratic agencies to do everything they can to proactively prohibit this. This comes at the same time, and this is a stroke of genius that the president's team is offering deep staters a buyout. Almost all federal employees right now are being offered a buyout. And that's not all that common. And I know a lot of people who work for the federal government who want out, but how could they do that economically? They will get a pension no one else ever have. See the side by side, here's the executive orders, here's the changes. We're going to come after these people. We're going to demote you or relocate you. We know that the civil service laws mean we can't fire you, so we're going to demote or we're going to move you to a place you don't want to live. And this timing now is a great opportunity for people who infiltrated the government to push these policies to leave. Here's what President Trump wrote, untruth social Today was my great honor to sign an executive order banning the chemical castration and medical beautilation of innocent children in the United States of America. Our nation will no longer fund the sponsor, promote, assists, or support so called gender firm and care, which has already ruined far too many precious lives. Our order directs agencies to use every available needs to cut off federal financial participation in institutions, seek to provide these by baric, barbaric medical procedures that should have never been allowed to take place. Exclamation point true. So praise God. If it was just this for me, for me, everything's worth it. Because of what these lies do to families, what these acts due to kids, and not just the lies, but the spiritual nature of this. People can put a whole bunch of effort into pretending that there's no spiritual warfare. There is a demon that was called the Enchantress. She promised to make you neither male nor female. There were demonic ceremonies in Old Testament times where they rendered boys no longer male in their eyes through these mutilations. None of this is new. And the ultimate, I think spiritual insult here is that we are made in God's image, male and female. He made us his masterpiece. It's one of the translations to the Bible views God describes us as this masterpiece. We were the ones that were special, We were the ones made in His image, given speech. And this is in my judgment, Satan saying, well, they're not made in your image anymore. It's vandalizing. Just just picture it this way, that you're eleven year old. No, let's be fair, you're thirteen year old. And I'm just gonna make it a girl because I'm a dad of a girl. Your thirteen year old leaves the house one day and she's got her blonde hair in. Let's say, I don't know, ponytail, however you like it how or she likes it. She bubbles on out of the house and she comes home at five point thirty and her entire face is tattooed with goblins and demonic figures, and everything on her face is pierced, and as far as you can tell, her entire body's tattooed. And she's thirteen. Do you go to the tattoo parlor and say thank you for affirming my daughter. Do you take pictures and say brave and stunning? Or does your flesh direct you to go to that tattoo parlor, walk in the door with the most powerful firearm you own, and blow the head off the people who did it. Be honest, and if they did that without your permission. I'm not aware of any state they will let them get away with it, but they let them get away with this. So praise God and thank you to President Trump for signing this. It's a massive blow against the deep state, because the deep state wants to control the actual nature of truth, and they want to control things like our money, and they do to a very large degree, very large degree. But these changes and what the President seems doing, if he is serious about undoing the irs, if he is serious about replacing income tax revenue with tariff revenue, the changes that could bring to our culture cannot be overstated. And if he pulls that off, President Trump will be the most consequential presidents since Abraham Lincoln. And the Empire's going to fight back. The amount of money that's being lost by these NGOs who can no longer do this to kids, They're got to fight back. There's already a lawsuit. There are six men who want to pretend to be women who are suing because now they can't go into the military. Well, guess who else can't go into the military. If they find that you are suicidal, they're not letting you in. If they find that you have a psychosis, and you are departed from reality. You're not going to get in. If you're a man who thinks you're a woman, you have a psychosis, you have departed reality. But the amount of money behind this is incredible, and the money that's going to get lost, and the Empire's got to fight back. Tomorrow and this is Wednesday, the twenty ninth of January twenty twenty five, when we're recording this or when we're doing it live, and thank you for joining us live. By the way, Tomorrow, Zach Abraham is doing a live free webinar and he's going to take the three hundred and now what three hundred and one executive orders into account. He's going to talk about how it is likely to affect our retirement, how he thinks it might. He's going to talk about things like the Energy secretary, the new Energy Secretary, who wants to make us dominant, a dominant energy exporter, including micro nuclear, and you change energy pricing in our country, you change that, and you change the revenue structure of the government. My goodness, what this could do to the economy. Too bad. Not all portfolios are set up to take ad manage him. Many aren't many big fans of President Trump will be left behind because of how their portfolios are structured. So find out if you're going to be left behind or if you can take advantage of this with risk manager and active management or portfolios which can reduce risk and volatility. The event is tomorrow, it is free, it is live. There's time for questions. Zach is going to explain how Bork Capital Management does what they do and why it's worked so well. So just go to Know your Risk radio dot com and register. That's know Know your Risk Radio dot com. Register for the live free webinar Webark Capital Managements and Investment Advisor Representative of a Truck Financial LLC and sec register Investment Advisor. Investments in volver risk and are not guaranteed past performance isn't guarantee future results. Trek twenty fives, one zero three. We really deserve a better deep state. They're getting lazy. They don't deep state very well. And for people whose job it is to understand spycraft and to trade craft of spying and being secretive, they're sure sloppy. And it makes the job of James O'Keeffe really really easy. In fact, it makes the job of Project Ferratas Easy James's former organization. They got a former White House advisor to admit that the deep State is going to attempt to crush RFK Junior, who's in for confirmation hearings today. Can you give me an example of like how you think they'll do it when RFK gets them one thing hardon me. This is the OKEEF Media Group. It's not Project very Tests. It's the a chief Media Group OMG.
Speaker 3: Might be able to do to like sort of make him think if something is happening when it's not.
Speaker 4: The White House Advisor explains how the administrative state creates deceptive commissions to hinder executive decisions.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 3: Ways you can slow things down in a bureaucracy.
Speaker 1: Is Brian Cohen's White House Advisor, Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Responsible.
Speaker 3: You can commit to studying something put together like a commission. Mister secretary, We're going to put together a commission to study the safety of fluoride the water. Mister Secretary, We're going to put together commission to study vaccine safety.
Speaker 1: And we'll let you know.
Speaker 3: When the report comes out, and he'll be like, yes, yes, great, and then years will pass and nothing has happened. A sophisticated bureaucrat can do a lot to run around an unsophisticated political evagency.
Speaker 4: Like Byron says that when it comes to certain policy positions, subverting the will of the people is justified.
Speaker 1: What I mean is subverting the will of the people to crash RFKA, to block him or whatever.
Speaker 3: For the most part, a lot of American people don't actually agree with Rfk's views on things like vaccines. So I mean, in a literal sense, if you were like blocking something he was trying to do to underbind vaccines, you are probably acting in a way that is consistent with what the majority wants.
Speaker 1: Yes, the majority wants unnamed, secretive, unelected bureaucrats to run the country with no accountability. See we need bitter deep staters. And note that he confers to himself sophistication when what he means is being a stinking weasel. RFK Junior an unsophisticated political appointee RFK Junior who spent his life defending children's health. I got this note from a woman, very nice one, one I'm sure named Nancy Williams on Todd Hermann Show the other day. He quoted, really frightening statistics and the percentage of higher incidents of neurological disorders and children who've had the routinely recommended child vaccines. He did not give a source. Can you tell me where his figures come from? Literally, mounds and mounds of credible research has proved no correlation between these vaccines and children having greater chances of having the diss he quoted, I'd like to know a source. It's the Medicaid database. That the sources the Medicaid Database. The report is called Vaccination and Neurodevelopment Disorders, the Study of nine year old Children. It was published after a successful peer review in the Science, Public Health, Policy, and the Law. The takeaway major meta takeaway is vaccinated kids are two dored in twelve percent more likely to be diagnosed with at least one neurodevelopment disorder compared to unvaccinated children. The data again comes from Medicaid and two respond to Nancy, No, there are not mouns of studies that negate the correlation. A. It's very difficult to negate correlation. Correlation doesn't mean causation, and B they didn't want to study this because they didn't want to know, you don't need to believe the study. You can read it and go find the holes in the study. But that's the study. So with the deep State saying they're going to thwart the will of the American people, they've also thwarted the ability of the American people to know these things because of the partners in the mockingbird media such as the Politico. So these are two former political reports is Mark Capudo and Tara Paul Mary and they're talking about a full on deep state. The political is a kept woman of the deep state. You know, free rent in a beautiful condo. You gotta lay down once in a while service the master. But hey, you know what, just in a weather way of trading time for money. And these guys are finally now sharing that their employer, in fact acted be on behalf of the deep state.
Speaker 5: Another great example when Politico did that terrible, ill fated headline fifty one intelligence agents or former intelligence agents say that the Hunter Biden laptop was disinformation or or the hallmarks of disinformation. Turns out that story was closer to this information because the Hunter Biden laptop appeared to be true.
Speaker 6: But then Facebook also pulled all stories down about the Hunter Biden laptop, and I think at the same time too correct.
Speaker 5: They punished the New York Post.
Speaker 1: It didn't help.
Speaker 5: I mean Politico, my former employer, and I knew at the time, didn't do itself any favors. I was covering by it at the time, and I remember coming to my editor and saying, Hey, we need to write about the Hunter Biden laptop. And I was told this came from on high at Politico. Don't write about the laptop, don't talk about the laptop, don't tweet about the laptop. And the only thing Politico wound up writing was that piece that called it disinformation, which charitably could be called misinformation at the least.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I had a hard time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I wrote some pretty serious reporting on Hunter Biden, which actually ended up getting him prosecuted, the story on the guy.
Speaker 5: And I remember consulting with me because you had you did the original report of the tun and you came to me like, how do I write about this?
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was hard to get it. I spent three three months on it. I went to the laptop shop and I did all of the reporting and Delaware, and I did all of that, but yeah, I had to be like much. It had to be one hundred percent nailed down. I had everything, you know, the police reports, every like I you know, I'm a solid reporter. But I do wonder if it could have would have been published a little quicker, for it was a different type story.
Speaker 5: Well, since we're spilling tea about a former employer. I still have a copy of the story on my eternal hard drive. In twenty nineteen, a rival presidential Democratic campaign of Joe Biden's gave to me the tax line, the oppo research the tax line on Hunter Biden for the period of time that it worked at Barisma, and I wrote what would have been a classic story saying, you know, the former vice president's son was slapped well with a big tax lien for the period of time that he worked for this controversial Ukrainian oil concern or natural gas concern which is haunting his father in the campaign trail. That story was killed by the editors, and they gave no explanation for that either. So that general experience, you know, obviously the public doesn't know about those things, but as a reporter, having witnessed the way in which the two.
Speaker 6: Weeks we're just getting called like the terrible mainstream media. It's like you don't understand the process there.
Speaker 5: We also don't understan the dumb decision, the man cowardly.
Speaker 6: Editors, the man above us when we're trying to do our jobs. You know what I mean, we're just looking for scoops.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: The big bias is toward a good story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it's not. And that's from Tara Palmary's YouTube channel. And the camera loves her and she loves it back, and that's going to do really well. And I'm sure she's probably a very good reporter. Seems like a smart woman. Presents yourself. Well, why did you stay? No, it's a serious question. If I were to talk to Tara and we were having a conversation on the show or anywhere else on her show, or to Mark, why did you stay? Since you weren't allowed to tell the truth? Why did you stay? And I mean, have they thought about that? When the speech codes came about and talk Radio, I told them that's Kate t Agen, Syattle and Bob. I've nothing disparaging to say about them. I told them, I don't say fake news. It's not a word I use, so praise. So okay, but eventually you're going to come and tell me I can't say something, and I'm not going to stop, and I'll quit. And that happened, and this something was you and this came from the CEO of the entire group. You don't get to say the election was stolen. So the program director told me that. I said, oh, hey, okay, I quit And I said, do you want to talk about this? I said, yeah, I just did. And instantly while you were telling me this, I texted my agent and said, we're out. So why'd you guys stay. There's a there's a long time viewer listener to this program who's convinced that since we put videos in YouTube, I've taken the need to speech codes. His name is Doug. He's very upset with me because I didn't do what he told me to do, and what he told me to do was Rumble only. We're on Rumble right now. If you're listening to this later, you could be watching it live on Rubble. We do that every weekday. There's nothing that leaves my mouth that is censored. And the clips that we put on YouTube are about playing by YouTube's rules because they're a publisher and they're deep staters, and guess what the whole purpose is. To get God's word on that platform. That's the primary purpose, and that works. They reward us for that and to get people over here for the free speech versions of the show. Everything that leaves my mouth you hear audio form on Rumble. This this hour is all just whatever I want to talk about and however I want to say it. So there's a huge difference between you don't get to say that. It never gets to leave your mouth, and there are different forms of media that you share in different platforms. They were told these words don't get to leave your keyboard, so why'd they stay. It's really hard to get a job at a place like Politico. There are people who would crawl over burning dead bodies to get a job at the Politico. It's a coveted job. It's not easy to come across a morning radio show in a top you know seven market in the country that you get to hosts out of a bedroom in North Idaho. Those those are hard jobs to get. And God promises us if you give up something for him, he will return at sevenfold. So I don't think that. I'm guessing they're not Christian. I don't know, but we need better deep stations. Now that's an admission. I want to look at a couple of suggestions and how the deep state just slips into being the deep state. It's the same thing we talked about at the top of the show. Hey, why does that fish get out of that water? It's cold? The fish, it's nice, he's a fish. Kick it out of the water. So a couple of examples from Anno, Navarro and Trumpet. Interracial marriages. By the way, if you're married to one of the bipocks and you're white, I hate to tell you, but that's not legal anymore. So, Hey, you know what we're talking to Zach Abraham today. He's married to a bipocket. I don't wonder how he's going to feel about having to give up his marriage. Maybe that's not true. There are things that you give up, right, there's always a balance. Years and years and years ago, I asked my CrossFit coach, Hey, how fit could I get? Like if I really I mean, we've worked out for a while now, you understand my capabilities and my limits. If I really poured myself into this how fit could I get? And she said something really wise. She said, at the cost of what family work, at the cost of what great answer. So, not everybody's going to pour in as much time or focus into fitness as me and my friends do because it's what I do. I don't golf, I don't hunt, I don't have a dude cave. I don't watch NFL football, I don't ski. Fitness is my jam. But I can tell you some things learned the hard way through fitness that can apply to your life. And this is about be your own general contractor. I don't have a general physician. I have physicians I use. I've got a hormone doc, I've got a chiropractor, I've got a sports med doc. Use them because I know what's going on in my body when it comes to putting things in my body. Really, look at the companies that last. Bioptimizers has been around for a long time, about twenty five years, and they have grown and every year they improve and they never stop improving their formulas. They just improved magnesium breakthrough and the four point zero version of this is much more dissolvable, meaning it's more bio available, meaning you get more value for your money. If you were to choose one product from them and this, look, you're different. You have different challenges with your body than I do, different needs. But this is the one product nearly every American needs because eighty percent of us are short on magnesium. This has seven forms of magnesium. It's all organic, it's full spectrum. You can't get that at the Chinamarts end. Because it helps manage six hundred body interactions, including the single most important thing beyond oxygen, water and food, and that is sleep. Just consistently take this a couple hours before bed, or the new formulation, I take an hour before bed, sleep through the night. If you wake up, I go back to sleep right away. And it also helps me be regular, which, by the way, is super super good to have no toxins building up in your body. Got it easy enough? Go to biptimisers dot com slash Todd use promo code Todd to get tempers on off all of all their products, including Maybes and breakthrough and know this when you subscribe, just that the headaches gone, maybeans and Breakthroughs there when you need it. Plus you get exclusive gifts, exclusive discounts, and exclusive information like books, they'll send you baptimizers dot com slash Todd promo code Todd. So here are some deep staters showing that snakes can't take their you know, put on pantalonas and legs and walk around. They are what they are. Listen very closely to this and let's let's let's you and I have an experiment. This is Anna Navarro on ABC. Let's do I be busy moms and dads taking our kids, get our kids ready to go to school. And so this is kind of background listening and background viewing, and you kind of see the screen, but you know you're an ABC viewer watching this, So you're saying to your son, don't forget your you know, son, don't forget your Tifa hat Antifa day at school. And listen to the suggestion she inserts into the end of this.
Speaker 8: But he also revoked and order the equal Opportunity order signed by Lyndon Johnson.
Speaker 1: She's reading this, and I mean this with the full and complete sincerity. I don't think she knows who Linda Johnson is. Can we play that from the beginning because I'm being sincere, I'm not trying to be snarky. I really don't know that she knows who Linda Johnson is, and I'm I'm saying that because of the way she's reading it from the piece of paper.
Speaker 7: But he also.
Speaker 8: Revoked and order the equal Opportunity Order signed by Lyndon Johnson in nineteen sixty five. So not only are we now going back four years, Sue Lyndon Johnson, man, we'll not only you know, he's not taking us back for years. He's taking us back to nineteen sixty five, before before it was legal for there to be interracial marriage.
Speaker 1: That's so, you know.
Speaker 7: Look, I would love to.
Speaker 8: Think, and I hope that we get there one day. I would love to think that there is no racism by the people who do hirings in the government and in corporations in America, but that is not the case. I would love to think that there is no homophobia, but that is not the case.
Speaker 1: I would love to think that human sin disappears. I'd love that maybe if we stack up enough laws, human sin will disappear. Are maybe if we bureaucrap hard enough, like bureaucrat harder, Daddy, maybe then sin will disappear. Or what if to prevent racism we force people who hire people to be racist, because then it will be the good racism, the virtuous racism. It's another way that the deep state tried to control truth. I mean, you probably think that since we have reserved sixty percent of these jobs for black men that were being racist but were not just like you probably think, since I'm slapping you in the face because you've done more that short skirt, I'm beating you up. But I'm not. This is I'm loving on you. We've seen that horrible biopic of Tina Turner and Ike Turner. I've ever seen that Ike's beaten up Tina Turner. I mean he's beaten her savagely.
Speaker 9: Baby.
Speaker 1: I love you, baby, I love you so much. I trying to help you. So they can't take their skin off, they can't legs on their snakes, they slither. It's not whys as is serpent it's just serpentine. And do you see how this action support of the deep state. You have women here, three of whom are women of color, explaining that the America is savagely racist, and they're paid enormous amounts of money to have those conversations on a show that doesn't have very much viewership. So here's PBS now again. Remember something about PBS. PBS didn't just not report of the Hunter Biden laptop story. They wrote an article about why they wouldn't report it, and people cheered their ethics because it's clearly a October surprise, even though it'd been talked about for the previous three years. But it's an October surprise. We're not going to play the game of the campaign. This is the same PBS this year who discovered that Kamala Harris was just filled with joy. The reason she ha ha ha laughs like that because she's joyful. So they took that talking point on PBS who has pushed for censorship, who said they should be among the fact checkers on Facebook and YouTube, the socials, they should be among the fact checkers. They pushed for YouTube to amplify their content because it's trustworthy, and to de amplify content that's not theirs because it's not trustworthy. They're deeply, deeply, deeply, horribly, horrendously emotionally intellectually concerned. No they're not. They're actors now in a biopic that changes people's lives. PBS concern for censorship sponsored Chinese Communist Party and Johannica.
Speaker 7: President biden outgoing speech made also reference to an oligarchy, and he was also talking about the heads of the big streaming platforms, the big social media platforms which have like Elon Musk got major governmental you know, economic contracts and things like that, who have moved away from fact checking meta moved away from fact checking. They were all sat in pretty much the front row behind the presidential families at the inauguration. What does that mean when the oligarchs are not Robert Barns like in Russia or in the early days of the United States, but they are media titans.
Speaker 9: I mean, I think there's reason to be concerned. There should be reason to be concerned when you see the kind of what we can consider the information infrastructure of the nation, that being that closely aligned with government itself.
Speaker 1: They're on a tox payer supported network. We can't have governments in media be in one thing. Here on PBS. We need better deep staters, man. They are just not good at deep stating. Sorry, ax, I know you think I'm done at that, but I'm not. I'm going to press the button again just right now.
Speaker 9: You know, we think of the press and the media as the fourth of state, that we're supposed to be a kind of immune system for democracy. We're supposed to be specifically outside of government.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I was wrong. No, No, he's right. I take it back. A he's black, so virtuous. B Johnny Cobb is a dean at the Colomby Journalist School. So let me take that all back. This is all all of course sound advice.
Speaker 9: We operate as a check on government to inform the public and the public and then use that information to form their opinions, and public opinion is ultimately at the core of democracy. That's how it's supposed to work. When you see that kind of alignment and that kind of choreography, it raises the question about, you know, whether or not there is a kind of government line or a preferred way of viewing things that then will get amplified, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Stay on, stay safe, hunder safe and effective, safest secure election in history. Ukraine's are most important ally not amission of corruption. Like your plan. You can keep your plan. Joe Biden is the best version of Joe Biden. He's not the least bit cognitive declined in saying, so that's a super fake. He didn't really trip going up this jeris three times. That's a cheap fake, A government line, you say.
Speaker 9: Professor disseminated on social media platforms. I can't say that's happening. I can't say that's true. But I'm saying that that's a question that we should pursue.
Speaker 1: If only, and I beg you to let me have enough rope to hang myself, if only there were a couple of very big lawsuits where through discovery and through Freedom of Information Act and through Elon Musk releasing the Twitger files, we know that there was an official government line pushed from the White House down from not just the CDC and the FDA, but from the Department of Homeland Security, from Custom Border Patrol, and not just on the topics of COVID and illegal information in our immigration, but on the topic of support for Ukraine. We can't have people questioning that a dean of a journalism school either chose to not know that or is so bad at deep stating. Oh, you know what I forgot? Isn't there a deep state writers strike? I think I heard a rumor that the writers of the deep state, the game makers. That's it. The game makers, they're doing the strategy. They're just they don't have time to write. Well, okay, I apologize.
Speaker 9: Why and what are the implications of this?
Speaker 7: So as you know, and I'm sure it's emblazoned on the wall somewhere in the college there. Thomas Jefferson back in seventeen eighty seven famously said, when it's where it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
Speaker 1: Or in the case PBS, it's a dessert topping and a floor wax. It's media and governments. This doesn't happen all the time, but there's just some news that broke during the show and it has to do with the RFK junior hearings, and it is a really really citizen journalist type thing that someone just did. I'm going to show this to you. Well I can't, because they could. I guess I could give it to Alex. I could give this to you right now and you can put it in the show notes and then we'll put it up on them. People watching this in live video. People have seen it later lucky, lucky you. You get to see this right away. Here it is Alex. It's in the show sheet, so will Alex is putting that in. I will tell you one more thing about this. The other night it occurred to me. I am this and this might freak you out if you've been listening to the show for a while, watching it for a long time. I might be type A in terms of my behavior. This is what happened to me. This is so embarrassing, but I'm going just with you because I love you, guys. I found myself clipping my fingernails. Now. I used to bite my fingernails because I didn't care. I'd bite them in my truck on the way to the gym and spit them out the window. Okay, because they didn't care my fingernails. Look, this is thing that's happened to me. I made a friend of mine joked with me. He was like, oh, what are you going to like? Were you gonna start like getting a pedicure or no, what's it called manicure? Getting maticures done? So as a joke in Mexico, I went and got a manicure, and I think I told the story this This lady was probably in her seventies, didn't speak English much. I don't speak Spanish much, but we found a way to communicate. I found it very endearing. I thought it was neat that we made the human effort to communicate. After all, she's sitting there touching my fingers and ever since then, I'm like, now that actually looks nice. So I found my my fingernail. I had one of those hangers on it. Normally I would just bite the hanger off, but I actually found myself in the kitchen over the garbage can, by the way, put in my fingernails. I thought, oh, this is awful. This is so type A because my finger knowes look die now I want to keep them looking nice. And you can say it's obsessive compulsive. I don't think it is. I think it's type A. But there's also this. When I find something that works, man, I am driven to evangelize it. So I struggle sometimes to tell you how insane it was when I went down to Port of Arta, that's where I got this manicure for my shoulder, treatment for the stem cells from umbilical cords and placentas, never from abortions. I can't tell you how utterly bizarre it was to be walking around with my right arm in the sling and my friend Ben is carrying my bags for me, and we make the flight down there, and I go int the hyperbrick chamber for a bunch of times, and that's very helpful at getting rid of inflammation, get your body ready to receive the stem cells. I got the AZT treatment, all these minerals and vitamins that they shoot right in to the shoulder, and then I got this infusion of that stuff more time in the hyperbaric chamber, and Ben and I were doing workouts on the beach, and I've got one paw that doesn't work one arm, so I had to be a creative and then i'd go on to get the stem cells. And doctor Chavez, who is a Harvard certified surgeon, and he, by the way, he still does surgery right next door. He practiced surgery, and he's talking to me, and he's not allowed to stop talking to me, and he's not allowed to inject the stem cells until I've answered. I've had all my questions answered, and I had a bunch of them. So as I'm like he's answering the last question, I go, so we're gonna do this thing, and he goes, that's it. It's done. Forty two million stem cells ensure inserted into my shoulder that have the capacity to rebuild muscle, tendon, cartilage. They're so potent they can't wait to build. But they also instantly kill inflammation. So here's the bizarre thing. This is eight days after a surgeon cut my arm open, I wake up in the hotel room and I start to press myself off the bed because I'm a stomach sleeper. Bad habit, but that's how I do it. And I start to lift myself up, but I had to stop it. Go wait a minute, Wait a minute, which arm was operator on? The pain was gone, and eleven weeks I had my pull ups and push ups back the shoulder that I didn't get this done on forty eight weeks. I just can't tell you clearly enough. Back pain, carpal tunnel symptoms, neurological disorders, avoiding surgery, all of it is possible, and there is nothing to lose by talking to them. That's what happens when you go to renew dot Healthcare r E n U E dot Healthcare and you get in touch with them tell them me a part of the Todd Hermann Show. Family, what you do is you talk. They look at your medical records. They come back and say, here's the degree to which we think we can help you chances of success. Here's how much this is going to cost. Because it's all about you. There is no pricing chart because it's all about what needs to get done with you. So go to renew dot Healthcare. It's r e n ue dot Healthcare. Kelly Means he and his sister interestingly have a business to counter big pharma, and they came out of big pharma. They made a huge splash. They were on Joe Rogan Show, which will make everybody have a huge splash when they go on Joe's show and they're at the hearings, and this is super smart. CALLI Means just posted this astounding. Reporters at RFK Hearing have pre written negative headlines and sure enough there it is RFK Junior grills on anti vaccine comments. Well, yeah, because the people who hate RFK, that is nearly everybody who's backed by pharma. I've already told them this is what we're gonna what We're going to grill them on and RFK Junior is gonna be saying, No, I just wanted to be safety tested, that's it. And if you don't want it to be safety tested, that means you hate them. And incidentally, with Larry Ellison saying they're gonna use AI and mRNA to create vaccines against cancer in forty eight hours and they're made specifically for you. Not only are the mechanisms that they're creating insane, which is the mechanisms are going to use. Is the mRNA is going to cause your body to create little bits of cancer, but so to be exposed to your immune system. Does that sound familiar? We're gonna create little bits of the wuhan flu s or the immune system gets used to it. Remember that same mechanism. Tell me what can't happen if they find out you have cancer. They use predictive modeling AI to create a medicine for you based off of modeling, and they shoot you up with it in forty eight hours. Guess what step is necessarily skipped? Safety tests? There aren't any and there never can be because it's so called medicine is made only for you. So how would they test it? Well, they're gonna do modeling. Oh okay, right, and then you're gonna tell us the truth. We need better deep staters because they're getting worse and worse and worse at this. This is the mayor of New Jersey. His name is Michael Melne. Remember that whole thing with the orbs in the sky.
Speaker 10: Recently been watching and spent some time with the videographer out of Long Island. I mean he has orbs, these glowing orbs of light on camera that as you watch them right before you're eyes, they seem to transform into a mechanical drone. So I've actually watched it myself, where these orbs are glowing balls of light, different blinking lights all over the place, and as it gets closer to you, you actually see it transform into a drone. Whether it's a drone from the beginning and it's being obstructed by bright light, I can't tell you, but it is cause for concern. We have looked at flight tracker data. We don't see any airplanes in the skies. These things are absolutely some kind of phenomenon that's happening just over our homes, yep.
Speaker 1: And they were ours. The New White House spokesperson Levitt came out and said, yeah, those were our drones. How many people had made that? Guess there were drone operators who said, now, these guys are looking for something. This is our government. They're looking probably for some stolen nuclear waste. This is a theory. They're looking for dangerous people. That was a theory. They might be looking for bombs planted. That's a theory. But instead of saying, hey, guys, those are our drones. Relax, it's all good. We're looking for some stuff, they let the mystery build. Why why Because a deep state benefits from a confused populace. You don't know how to trust. This is why you don't know who to trust. This is why we must have pattern recognition and remember things like where there's a double standard, there's a hidden agenda. Just remember that people don't hide what they're proud of. They hide what they're embarrassed by. How to recognition? Do they have a history of lying? Do they tell big, bold lies? This is a really important one, safest most secure election in history. What was second place? We don't track that I know, nor did you track this one? Really important that we get good at that. This is another hidden camera video. This is a Pentagon advisor revealing on camera what they're going to do to protect the American people from Oh, you'll see, what's your overall assessment?
Speaker 3: This is O'Keeffe media group, Like if you were to do a broad take on him, and he's.
Speaker 1: A sociopathemy Jamie Mannina, Senior Advisor, Joint Staff Department of Defense, former Special Asian FBI, former special assistant too, I remember her. Hillary Clinton And there he is, feed in his face thinking he's on a date, and he's says, I mean, he's a sociopathic narcissist. He's only interested in.
Speaker 11: He's only interested in advancing his name, his wealth, and his fame because he said a lifetime of cheating, he's habitually predicted to lying about himself.
Speaker 1: Or advance his personal interests.
Speaker 11: And I question his loyalty to anyone but himself.
Speaker 1: What does it look like for you, you.
Speaker 11: Know, moving forward and he's the president, impede what you do?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you concerned about what's going to happen with that?
Speaker 11: So far, I'll be fine, but yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm a little worried, but I'll be for now fine.
Speaker 7: Is there anything you can do to like, I don't know, protect American people from the stuff that he might try to do.
Speaker 11: I mean, I can't do anything other than my job, which is, you know, protecting American interests on artificial intelligen us. Outside of that, I'm in conversation with a couple of little while retired generals.
Speaker 1: To try to explore a love from you. I have a meeting of back tomorrow about it.
Speaker 6: Really got me.
Speaker 11: Opening up myself already telling you things I wouldn't normally tell the.
Speaker 1: Retired generals that you were going to talk to.
Speaker 2: The have many of them, but.
Speaker 5: This rear admiral, I know, there's a major general in the army.
Speaker 1: So those are the two.
Speaker 11: That I talk to the most. But yeah, I talked to quite a few. So they're like two three, two one two and three star generals and admirals you probably know, maybe four stars.
Speaker 1: Isn't there one named Willy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I he was my former boss.
Speaker 11: He doesn't know me, and he'll probably not be involved in something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's too busy with the Chinese Communist Party. And the link to the full materials in the show notes, you can watch the conversation involve well, of course, this guy thinks this is leading to love American style. It's a love both things because he's in love, she's not. He is there that song by the Tubes don't fall find out. Just remember that these guys in DC, these bricuts, should keep that in mind. And a million girls, guys. If a young woman or a attractive young person takes you out to dinner and it is a date and the entire conversation is about work and the people you know and the things you're doing behind the scenes, that's not a date that's set up. And they won't care because ego in that town knows no bounce. Like I said at the beginning, when need a better deep state because these guys are not very good at deep stating. Later this week, you know our friend Billboarg Chris, he got featured at the World Economic Form in a weird way. We'll talk about that. We'll also show a video that appears to be the World Economic Form admitting defeat. That's a cool video, and then praise God. Ethan haim Won. He's the surgeon that the so called Department of Justice was attempting to put in prison because he proved that a children's hospital in Texas was lying. He didn't violate HIPPO even though the Department of Justice lied to a grand jury and then said, oh, we didn't know we were lying. So he won. And by the way, the judge just missed this case with prejudice, meaning the judge David Hitner's US District Court judge kind of saying Darry to come back. We began to show celebrating President Trump's decision to ban federal funds or programs to be used to, as it says in the Executive or, to protect children from chemical and surgical mutilation. So praise God that the deep staters aren't good at deep stating. Or maybe maybe we're observing their fruits, because you will know them by their fruits. This is the Todd Hermanshew. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.