Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane and I'm really excited about this episode, are you. Yes, that's Eric Rimmer, my bff. Some years you might be a five. Oh yeah, yeah, one point five. And then we have pretty so Bryan over here.
Speaker 2: Hello, what's up? Brian? Thank you, glad to be here again.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that I gave you guys homework and I think it will it will help you in the future. And I'm very excited to hear what you guys have put down on your bucket list. We decided, or I decided that everybody was going to write out their bucket list, because you should have one, like goals, things you want to do in life, and put it on paper. So what did you do this week? You guys both did your homework? Did you do your homework? Brian?
Speaker 2: I did? But my dog then a.
Speaker 1: But Eric did and that is like a huge step and uh. And then we also have our personal celebrity connections. That's right, and I have three. I have four and Brian has maybe one.
Speaker 2: No, technically I have three, but they're really weak. They are pushing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 3: I have a lot more than that.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna say, I have a lot of posters signed on my wall, so you have some.
Speaker 1: What I mean, We're gonna kind of go off it a little bit, but I mean it's like, are you related? I mean, do you have like a connection to a celebrity, like blood connection?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, But then I was like, I'm going to veer off that a little bit, like because there's another connection I have with a celebrity and yet another one with a different for a different reason. But they're not somebody. They're not just celebrities I've just met.
Speaker 2: You have a million. Oh okay, well no.
Speaker 1: No, that's not it.
Speaker 2: Then what is it?
Speaker 1: It's like celebrities that you actually have a connection with for whatever reason, I've met them.
Speaker 2: That's a connection.
Speaker 1: Not really, but you'll get what I'm all star.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask, can you have a connection with the celebrity without having met them if you've had conversation with them. I've had zero, I've met zero celebrities.
Speaker 1: You've not met one single famous person.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just spoil one of my things real quick, just to give you context. The only celebrity I've ever cause I met is I saw John Header at Disneyland once for zero point five seconds, and it was I didn't really even see him. I saw him at the corner of my eye and I heard his voice and I was like, Oh, that's John Header. That the guy from the Point Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 4: I wonder I didn't remember.
Speaker 2: That's the extent of my connection.
Speaker 3: Is he still alive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, I heard. He's a really nice guy. Wow.
Speaker 2: Well not wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think by by twenty four you should maybe. Well, I don't think that in my industry here you're just gonna groll his eyes again. In my industry I met, I had met a ton of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we achieved some level of fame, or you were in an area where that's prone to celebrities. I don't run in celebrity.
Speaker 4: Circles, I know.
Speaker 1: But wow, okay, but I want to hear is it? Did you just spoil it? John Header?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the only personal story I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you have four?
Speaker 2: I have four, and I have you should have a million.
Speaker 1: Well, I have stories of celebrities I met, But that's not where I'm going with You'll see, I'm not. It's going to be interesting because I'm excited about this one especially, So we have that, and we have the bucket list, and yes we're going to do a new secret sound, but we are going to create it after the podcast tonight. Right, So we'll do another do another contest for one hundred dollars because it was very popular and it was a lot of fun. So let's talk about our sponsors first, because La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is somewhere I recently sent somebody for LiPo and this person could not be more happy and more confident in her life, in everything, and she was like, thank you. They're the nicest people. They are the greatest. They are. And here's more about the Hooya Cosmetic Surgery Center. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 4: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 4: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard.
Speaker 3: How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that. Laura Kane after Dark sent you we love everything about La joya cosmetic surgery center glamfam dot com.
Speaker 4: It's coming up, It is coming up. Scidattle, scadat all. It's the timed five k run walk that takes place on the east side of Crown Point Park in San Diego on Mission Bay. Enjoy the course along the bay and on the Bay side walkway. Awards will be given to the overall winter male and female, and there will be refreshments, face painting and fun for all. And September seventh, Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm the MC and it's the eighth annual. And you're like, what is skidaddle? What is it? What do you mean? What is the five k for? Well, it's for a little known heart attack that affects women called SCAD. It stands for something.
Speaker 4: Long spontaneous coronary artery dissection and it.
Speaker 1: Affects women who are healthy, who are young. There are no warning signs and there are more research needs to be done. So a lot of these people that are walking are family members, people we meet I have lost something it could be fatal, or people have survived a scad heart attack. So war research is needed. Sign up for the wall, come walk with me. It's so fun. It's a crown point. And uh it's September seventh, Laura Ken around the corner calm is uh where you have to go. The link is on there and then just sign up and come see me and hang out. Let's hang out, take out September seventh. The grump Right, Okay, now I think I'm going to do any meaning miney mo about who goes first to do their bucket list? Okay, and I even have a little bucket list music, which is really dumb because I was at the last minute. Here we go, here's the bucket list music, because.
Speaker 4: Well, I can feel this is the swelling of emotion.
Speaker 1: This is what I wanted.
Speaker 2: This is a movie about airplane taking off or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to feel epic, to feel like like you can reach for the stars. Your bucket list, the things you want to do the most in life. I wanted it to be inspirational, and this is what I came. Job a job, Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just go first?
Speaker 4: Ladies first?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh? And the music cuts off after like ten seconds?
Speaker 1: All right? Or I didn't have a bucket list either written now, I had kind of some things in my head that I want to do. But I'm really glad I wrote these down. Here is my bucket list, in no particular order.
Speaker 3: How many do you have?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 3: I thought it was just five.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter whatever there were Did I say ten?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: I said, whatever, don't listen to me. You don't listen to me anyway? Why'd you listen this time?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Number one? And again no particular order, but I would on my bucket list, I want to fall madly, deeply, like hopelessly in love one more time?
Speaker 3: Alright, well just one more besides me, just.
Speaker 1: Like I want to feel that more time.
Speaker 3: I'm her non sexual life.
Speaker 2: Does it need to last? Or is it okay? If it's just it's like brief.
Speaker 1: I would love it to last. I would love it to last the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: That would be great, super like intense, like kind of fling that feels real until it just gets falls apart.
Speaker 1: No, like a deed soul may love like I just I get butterflies, like I have felt that a really long time.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say I saw one of your bucket list items. You and I are more soulmates than you even thought.
Speaker 2: Why are you?
Speaker 1: Yay? It's not fair.
Speaker 2: Well for twenty dollars, I could not just just banger already.
Speaker 3: Eric, I know, yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: But I know you're not going to be enjoying it, and that's gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: This is so gross ill, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If you just put up, if you just put up, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna go down.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get worse.
Speaker 2: If you smell where are those sounds coming from?
Speaker 4: If you just tape a picture of Jason Staith into your headboard, I will be fine.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to put me. I want I want to be wanted.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 1: Oh I want you?
Speaker 4: What did you just farw No?
Speaker 1: Well, someone did.
Speaker 4: It was not me.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was you.
Speaker 1: It was not me.
Speaker 3: It was not me. It was not me. I no, but I smell something.
Speaker 1: It must be Elvis. Okay, I just gave him because I mean it.
Speaker 3: Was yeah, no, it was not me.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, God, thank you, thank you for putting that out there on the air.
Speaker 1: Okay. Umber two, I in my lifetime, I've not done this, and I want to do it. Simply try on a wedding dress. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Never once.
Speaker 4: Hold on my next day off, We're gonna go to like one of those bridal stores.
Speaker 3: Say you're getting married and you're gonna wear a wedding dress.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do it, and we'll do like a little video. I've never put on a wedding dress, not even once.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're going to go to.
Speaker 4: Oh we're going to do it.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I ever will necessarily because I don't know if I can ever get married again, and if I get married again, do I wear a wedding dress at this stage? So I just want to do it.
Speaker 4: We're going to do it, okay.
Speaker 2: All right? Uh?
Speaker 1: Number three is this one is really high on the list. Actually, I want to stay in a high end, like the highest end, like four seasons, high end, glass floor private with a private pool, private deck hotel. On sticks in the water that's clear blue warm in some location like Maldives or Fiji or Tahiti or something like that. Better rich, I know, or you know what, girls gonna make it on our own. Okay, maybe I'll take myself make it, but.
Speaker 3: Maybe Laura, you and I. I can't even believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Oh my god, okay. I want to go on a real non touristy like sleeping on the ground animal rich safari in Africa. I don't want to go on one of these ones that is like rich people in a rich like already put up tent. You know, I'll probably regret saying that when I get there and I get malaria or something.
Speaker 3: But I'll take care of you.
Speaker 1: I want to go. I want to see I really want to see Africa. I want to I want to be on the ground in Africa.
Speaker 4: You know what, Then we should go together because that's on my bucket.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let's we have to go away for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: That's all right, we'll do it, and.
Speaker 1: We have to get a lot of shots before we go. Yeah, I'm down.
Speaker 3: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's plan it. It's on our bucket. List.
Speaker 4: Now, let's do it, Okay.
Speaker 1: I want to own my very own horse. I've always wanted to my whole entire life, ever since I was like six. I but not that kind of horse, not a race horse that's he bought for me that I didn't get to be with a horse. I like, maybe bored in a nice place and I go there every day and I take care of the horse and I could ride the horse, and.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, if you don't plan on killing me off early, maybe you know when we're living together. I have a great idea instead of living in an assisitance.
Speaker 1: We buy me a horse and like and pay for it and stuff.
Speaker 2: Fa, you're how expensive?
Speaker 3: I'll buy you like a little mini horse.
Speaker 1: I just want to regulate. Doesn't have to be a young horse, could.
Speaker 3: Just be like a horse.
Speaker 1: No, I want a real horse to pet, and I love horses.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can rent one for you for a week.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 1: I want to name Genesee.
Speaker 2: I've always that's like Genesee Avenue by the La Joya cosmetic.
Speaker 1: Before I even moved to San Diego, I wanted to name my horse Genesis. Anyways, I want to be even a tiny little part in a blockbuster movie, so I could say, oh my gosh, I was in Deadpool. Oh my god, you wrote it almost the same exact way, just to say like I was the secretary in Deadpool Wolverine, you know, like like a big giant movie. No way, we are, solely we are. And then finally I would my on my bucket list. I am going to get to a position where I can give anybody who needs it, friends, strangers, family members, any amount of money they need for anything, anytime they ask. Period done. I want to be that well off and that comfortable where I because I know what it's like, and I may be so great. It would feels so good to just go, you know what, here's a hundred grand, get back on your feet, and you know everything.
Speaker 4: That's what's gonna happen, and eye croak. She's just gonna be like making for everybody. Yeah great, I know.
Speaker 1: I know, and that I'll be that'll be back to score.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, that's what it should be.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, when the last dollars in the bank account shall be all, oh I should have thought this out better.
Speaker 1: No, but we have j so he'll keep you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah that's true. Yeah, I'll have to put that in my will.
Speaker 1: That keep Jay Wurtzler, Yeah, is in control.
Speaker 3: She's not allowed to overgive.
Speaker 1: Yes, truly, I just go be a cool thing. And that's my bucket list.
Speaker 4: Everybody, that's a very good bucket list.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you should end the whole thing. Brian, you go next.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see what your.
Speaker 1: Four items are on Producer Brian twenty four year old bucket list.
Speaker 2: I think I have more than four now, Okay, okay, first one, I want to open a themed cocktail bar. That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Do you have any ideas?
Speaker 2: Not yet, okay, maybe Indiana Jones dish adventurish, I knew it. I love themed cocktail bars. Actually, i'd love to open is the theme park. Those are too expensive. I'm gonna go with the themed cocktail bar instead. I want to get scuba certified.
Speaker 1: Doable.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to write. I want to publish a short book, preferably horror, not long. And I want a full thing, no trilogies or anything, just something short. I want to own a home. We'll see if I guess you. That was the most unrealistic, actually.
Speaker 1: Out of all of them, out of all the people I know, he'll do it. You have a Yeah, you've got it nailed down.
Speaker 2: Well see that's that's gonna be the hardest one. Uh and have kids boom.
Speaker 1: See all these are all attainable. And now the story. Do you are you a good writer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually really am.
Speaker 1: And do you have like ideas floating in your head about certain storyline? Do you write these down? Ryan, start doing that or start voice voice message all that person.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe sometime I'll bring in something.
Speaker 1: Do it and we will be completely honest as consumers of your product. Yes, if you want us to be Okay, okay, See this list is great. I'm so glad I made you guys do this because now you're going to achieve these goals.
Speaker 5: I feel Nancy all right, sole Ma, alright, so many, let's see what you got and let's see what you're going to be doing in the next few years.
Speaker 4: My bucket list is number one, millions of listeners for our and viewers for our podcast.
Speaker 1: That would be great.
Speaker 4: That would be really more millions than now. So then number two, visit Switzerland. Oh, I just wanted to go to Switzerland.
Speaker 1: What is appealing?
Speaker 4: It's just beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm. Would you go in the summer or in the when it's cold, in.
Speaker 3: The summer, when it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Did you see I don't know if this is in Switzerland, but did you see the movie midsom Are?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Is that? Does that happen in Switzerland? Did you see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That movie wasn't that great.
Speaker 1: Oh that movie screwed me up. Screwed me up. It was twisted.
Speaker 2: It was so pointless to me. It's just like kind of people dying.
Speaker 1: I mean, but is that Switzerland where it doesn't where the sun doesn't go down.
Speaker 2: The Nordic country? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I didn't know that about you. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: I want to be in a blockbuster film. Okay, even if I'm just some.
Speaker 1: Like dead like even a dead body.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah with a toe tag.
Speaker 4: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: You've worked on blockbuster films, though not good enough.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to actually have.
Speaker 1: I'm that dead body right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a I haven't been in Blockbuster.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: My brother was in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
Speaker 2: Was he really? I love that movie. That movie's hilarious.
Speaker 1: You will see my brother who's six foot five, red hair, walking behind Johnny Depp in the Casino seen in one of the casino scenes. Now, that's kind of cool to people say that, Like, I would love to be able to say that.
Speaker 2: See. That's one of the Giant's best performances too. That movie is hysterical. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, I was only in The Blues Brothers. That was the only blockbuster that I was in all of them. The other ones were just worked on the other ones. Blade Runner twenty four nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, Oh, I was only in The Blues Brothers, which is like the most famous, one of the most famous movies of all time. But you were a little.
Speaker 4: Kidd crap, Eric, go on a safari.
Speaker 1: Dude, Okay, we're doing We're doing that. We're doing that before we can't.
Speaker 3: And then I want to write a book.
Speaker 1: Oh I watched darn it. I want to put that in mind too. I have a book in my head. I have such a good Livie.
Speaker 4: I told you static, I know, thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you know in the name of your book or do you want to say it?
Speaker 2: I'm late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called kick me. Oh why well, because life kicks you sometimes, and so.
Speaker 1: You want to hear something crazy. If I didn't name my book static. My book was going to be called just Keep on Kicking, I swear to God. And here's why, because well, I tried out to be a Charger cheerleader one year. Did I tell you that? When I was like thirty years old? And it was kind of a bit on the radio, but I made it like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Two three. So I made it to the very last dance and I just couldn't keep up. I mean, these people are trained dancers. So in my mind, I was like, Laura, just smile and keep on kicking. And it's kind of like a motto, like just just smile for ten it's good and keep on kicking and you'll get through it. Right. So that's what I wanted to name my book.
Speaker 3: Do look at this.
Speaker 1: This is weirding me out. Weird, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 4: You should call your psychic as soon as should. I just be with this man and just maybe my boner is the one you should just hop on.
Speaker 1: Don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah it disappears off.
Speaker 1: Oh I know exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh my, I'm all wait, where is it?
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, it was just here a second ago.
Speaker 1: All right, Now we're gonna do something real quick.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The celebrity connection, And I'll explain to you why I say connection. Why don't we play the double D music to lead into this? So and don't roll your eze. But this is just what I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My cousin, as I probably have told you before, is in the band Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and he was like, a really he is a really close cousin to me, Andy, He's awesome, and I'm just I was so excited and proud of him, Like when I'd see Big Bad Voodo Daddy, like can they even have been a movie? You know, I'm like, dude, he's made it. I remember when he was in a band called Shark Skin, you know, Like, so it's cool I'm related to somebody in a band. So star night by Night that we just announced on ninety four point one is going to feature Philip Phillips from American Idol and fits in the tantrums Who's sing what does that hand clap? That's my hand clap? And another one that's really popular and they've like risen up to the top. Well, the dude in the band, James King, used to pretty much grew up at my house like he was my brother's best friend.
Speaker 2: Oh, my God.
Speaker 1: And now he's in this band who's gonna be performing at like my station, but also has performed on Ellen, has performed on This, has performed on for New Year's Eve in Times Square, like and he's like super famous. No, we used to call him high May Hey, what's up dude, and like, so that's a cool connection I have with a celebrity. The other one I have is a little random. But when I was growing up, I was in junior high, my dad wanted out of LA He hated it. He wanted to leave. He hated get so crowded. He wanted to move to central California, to a place called a Tascadero in like the hills. And I did not want to move. My sister and brother we did not want to move, so we would put signs. They put the house up for sale. We put scary signs in all the closets, like written in blood, do not buy this house. So people we try to scare people. Pay Long story short, The realtor calls, my parents aren't home. Someone really wants to look at the house right now. I'm bringing the client over. And it was just me at home with my sister and I'm like, okay, so I just threw some things in the closet to try to make the house look nice. I open up the door. It's POTSI from Happy Days.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Anson Williams.
Speaker 1: I know it's like probably you've never heard of that. You've heard of Happy Days.
Speaker 2: But no, I actually haven't.
Speaker 1: It was just super popular show in the seventies. Anyway, there's Anson Williams standing there. Almost bought my family home.
Speaker 4: That's cot Sea. So excuse me, do not cough on the podcast, please, I know it's old.
Speaker 2: You're falling apart.
Speaker 4: Look at yells at me and I don't cough at all, And now she's coughing the entire time.
Speaker 2: Great age, what age catches up?
Speaker 1: You don't stop talking about that?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought you forgot there for a second on account of your old age.
Speaker 1: Here come the email. I'm just telling you, I'm going to send him right to you.
Speaker 2: What the d ms? Okay, look, Brian giving me on.
Speaker 6: Let me just.
Speaker 2: Address this because this is one of the funniest things that happens on our show.
Speaker 1: Nice because are people. People do love you. They think you're hysterical, but some people get get twisted when you make too much fun of me and my sobriety, or my age or my money situation.
Speaker 3: We are at the hospital.
Speaker 2: No, this second time in a row. You have brought up those topics and I have not for like months now, except for age. I do bring up age. If you want to send us a d M saying it's you don't like it, don't waste your time. Is not that big of a deal. We have fun here. It's funny, and we're going to keep doing it, so you know what.
Speaker 1: People can say whatever they want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's good fun.
Speaker 1: It is good fun.
Speaker 2: And you can clap back at me for my youthfulness and my good looks and for those things. I feel intelligence and I can hear.
Speaker 4: Them that I can hear clacking of the nails.
Speaker 2: Brian is so disrespectful to his elders.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh god, bad to us.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I just got one.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I don't even think I've sent it. Only send them the bad ones.
Speaker 2: You sent me a nice one not that long ago.
Speaker 3: Somebody said that he's hysteria.
Speaker 1: I saw that one.
Speaker 2: Someone told me that I needed to shut the f up a while back, and that was so funny.
Speaker 3: More people don't tell me to do that.
Speaker 1: Nobody has ever complained about you, which is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is funny actually, because he's the dirtiest one.
Speaker 1: I know, he gets away with murder.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, he makes fun of you for way worse stuff than.
Speaker 1: I do, especially my female part.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot. I'm I'm dry about it.
Speaker 4: I have not said anything about your drive in China.
Speaker 1: I'm finding love in six months. Don't do this to me.
Speaker 2: Needs to shut the f up.
Speaker 4: You better, you better start greasing that thing up.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: If you want to send me hate mail, feel free to continue leaving on the channel.
Speaker 4: I think it's hilarious. So now let's talk about that. Were you at the doctor's office? Were you in the hospital? What was what's going on? No?
Speaker 3: I was at taco So it's still on your wrist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are they doing the medical ids'?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: No, this isn't This wasn't from Taco Fest.
Speaker 3: What was that from.
Speaker 2: From that got checked into a psych word list last week?
Speaker 4: What is that from?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I'm he was because it's from yesterday eight eighteen. Oh No, it was from.
Speaker 1: The Kwan Casinopool. Jesus, we needed to go out by the pool and moving on in cruise on the Lazy River, and so we need.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna do your favorite and we're gonna move on.
Speaker 1: So then, oh my god. Okay, so those are my celebrity connects. That's what I mean. Yes, I've met a ton of celebrities. Yes, or it's been great, but those are some kind of cool connections. Do you have any?
Speaker 2: Do I?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do I?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you ever?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, A lot of them. Throughout my years of doing styling and working on films, I've I still keep in touch with a lot of them.
Speaker 1: And I love how he gets some of the podcasts.
Speaker 2: I know. I've met so many celebrities through Eric.
Speaker 4: Well because sometimes they don't have anything to promote, so they don't I understand.
Speaker 1: I know, and your friends you want to don't across that line.
Speaker 2: I guess our audience is nothing, but so how big enough?
Speaker 4: I will tell you some of my favorites that I've met that I like, I said, I talked to a lot, but these are some of them that I genuinely enjoy and have a connection with and talk to them all the time. Okay, So, my friend Erica, who is on bay Watch. She's going to be on our show soon to promote the new I think it's on Hulu or Netflix. It's the new bay Watch documentary that's coming out. So Eric Eleniak and we met. I was in corporate housing and her agent called and they were looking for she was filming a show on for I think it was either MTV or vh one. It was v one, and they actually put me. She actually called me directly and we hit it off on the phone, just like that. And then when we met, it was like when you and I.
Speaker 3: Met, So we talk.
Speaker 4: I absolutely love and adore her. She's the nicest person and so I can't wait to have her on. She's always lovely to have on and I see her when I go to LA.
Speaker 1: She's still doing her podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's on a hiatus, but then she's doing a lot of acting work right now. And then Tatum O'Neill, Ryan O'Neill's daughter from Paper Moon, one of the youngest Academy Award recipients. Yeah, she was a client of mine and talk to her often.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a big one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is awesome.
Speaker 1: I love What is she doing lately?
Speaker 3: Just basically not doing a lot of acting just kind.
Speaker 1: Of chilling and being a normal person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jennifer Coolidge, Yes.
Speaker 1: Who I'm really mad about that. He's not crossing that line for us.
Speaker 4: For that, she's blown up and that's why it's very hard to get her of.
Speaker 2: We can go to them, by the way, we can take a day trip to La to the other podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she is a frickin' hood have.
Speaker 1: That's offer her. Okay, that's your assignment that our travels. Yes, and we travel, yes, and we're willing.
Speaker 3: And then Paris Hilton.
Speaker 4: I can actually bring her up in my phone right now because she just texted me three days ago.
Speaker 1: You have her cell phone number? I do, Okay, I don't want to look at the number. Can I see the name on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see the phone number. I'll respect that.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what she texted you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was well, her new CD comes out, so it was something regarding the C I.
Speaker 2: Wonder I'm going to come up so I can see this.
Speaker 1: I know, I know because that's a big one. And how did you meet her?
Speaker 3: I met her in l A.
Speaker 1: Were you on a set where you at a bar where you.
Speaker 4: At a so there she is just the information on her.
Speaker 3: On her CD.
Speaker 1: Do you have do you have it under Paris or Paris Hilton?
Speaker 3: I have an under Parasol or pH.
Speaker 4: Well it shows up pH but it does well.
Speaker 3: And then I also have Nicki Minaj my phone.
Speaker 1: But how did you get Nicki Minaj's.
Speaker 4: Phoney worked with her?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know his phone number. I randomly have Billy Ray Cyrus.
Speaker 4: Oh that would be Oh well, he doesn't talk to Miley anymore, so he's useless.
Speaker 1: No, he says, good, it's a good story. But why do I have his phone?
Speaker 2: Like you tell me?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: And then I do have two guys. We know them. They've been on the show. I love Mitch.
Speaker 4: Mitch's play is blowing up two point zero.
Speaker 3: It's going nice.
Speaker 1: I see it. I see him posting all over the place and it was he hilarious. They are hysterical, super funny. And Jason is so good in stand up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very good.
Speaker 1: He is great.
Speaker 3: And they're so gracious. They're so nice.
Speaker 1: You need them back on.
Speaker 3: We'll have them back on.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. And finally, one of my relatives a Rutledge signed the Declaration of Independence. That's another celebrity one.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: M anyway that I have a couple.
Speaker 1: I thought that that you gave to John. I thought that I've got.
Speaker 2: Big ones that I can please, but I will give them to you anyways. One my dad's dad. So my grandfather is a repair man for industrial generators. I believe it's something like that. He works on generators like the ones they have on film sets. So when my dad was very young, he got to visit the set of the Terminator, the original Terminator, and I believe he got to meet I don't Swartznegger then again, but he was also very young when you're the Terminator come out eighty four eighty three?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah maybe before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad would have been like ten or something. Second, my girlfriend, her cousin, is actually a very famous YouTuber, not like not someone any of us would know, but does have like thirty four million subscribers.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, maybe do you want to give her a shout out or you.
Speaker 2: Rather not say she doesn't need a shout out?
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of interested.
Speaker 2: What does she do?
Speaker 1: Like, what is what is her channel?
Speaker 2: About for a while video games. I don't even know what she does now. She causes a lot of drama, I think these days. So that's why I'm not going to shout out.
Speaker 1: A drama with mister Beast. Isn't there drama with mister Beast?
Speaker 2: Like people are accusing him of running illegal lotteries on a technicality, and then some people are complaining about the working conditions of his stuff. I don't know. It seems very vague to me. What it seems like it's happening is there is one YouTuber who is one other famous YouTuber was in one of their videos and they were doing a challenge and this person did not win through kind of they mended some rules for to make good content and this person got disqualified for something she she feels like she shouldn't have. And then for the past several weeks she has just been going looking for dirt on.
Speaker 1: Mister Beast, who it seems like a good person.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure he's got.
Speaker 1: This give a lot of money away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure he's not perfect, but I don't see anything that is like previously.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if we were that huge? He's like the biggest guy on YouTube. Right, he's the biggest person on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cool and yeah, and then I saw like a headline a story like Joe Rogan isn't funny, and there was like a big story about it. But Joe Rogan isn't like the biggest guy in podcast.
Speaker 2: I want to be honest. His stand ups kind of well.
Speaker 1: But he's podcasting is.
Speaker 2: His podcast is great. He is a phenomenal interviewer, he really is.
Speaker 1: You should listen just to you'd be interested in his stuff. Okay, he's good. He's really good.
Speaker 2: It's good at like making people sound interesting too.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I do know one other person, of course you do. This is probably nothing to brag about now, it used to be really fun to talk about. Oh before he got in trouble.
Speaker 1: What Kevin Spacey?
Speaker 2: No, but cool? Yeah, I would still take his autograph.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now I haven't. I haven't talked to him since this happened because he's in jail and he'll probably died. But oh Ja Simpson, no, Ron Jeremy, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that the Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, Ron Jeremy isn't wasn't isn't wasn't porn?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And the reason he's famous because he was just so homely that he was like kind of an odd person.
Speaker 6: So he was.
Speaker 4: He was actually very good looking when he was younger. Oh, and he has a cumungous appendage.
Speaker 1: Oh he does, Okay, I wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: And then as he got older, he just let himself go. So they called him the hedgehog. And it was just the joke that he was getting all getting laid all the time, and he was just so what did he do wrong? Well, he was accused of like thirty two allegedly accounts of rape. Oh jeez ooopsies.
Speaker 2: I bet he did.
Speaker 4: Was one of people that came forward and were like, so, yeah, he's in jail.
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard some dirt about j LO and I don't know where I heard. This is allegedly allegedly allegedly should Knight has a podcast. Everybody has a podcast. He was saying. That's why I said it was it's called this something. It has to relate, That's what I thought. But I was like, wait, so maybe that's just the name of the podcast or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought he died.
Speaker 1: I thought he did too, but whatever. Anyway, someone like that has a podcast and claims that ben Affleck bailed because of what they found at Diddy's reign because j Low used to hang out with him a lot.
Speaker 3: She dated him, so like he.
Speaker 1: Flipped when things were discovered.
Speaker 3: I don't be surprised.
Speaker 2: I can't be got released to the public, though. I don't think celebrities actually get that sort of unless they called him in for an interview. But I don't think he would know before they called.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I think there are definitely things she kept from him, and he when he found out, he was like what.
Speaker 3: He's probably like, this is the.
Speaker 1: Old I'm done. But allegedly it was just somebody talking on a podcast. But that's kind of dirty.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I do have one more celebrity connection. Oh boy. I do have a relative that lives in the same housing community as Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was that was a show, so or at least they used to know. They still do.
Speaker 1: How could you not know because the Real Housewives Orange count I don't watch crappy TV, you hear, I don't you have social media?
Speaker 2: Like not social media that's tailored to reality TV.
Speaker 1: I find this very hard to believe. That you've never heard of that show. It's been on for like years.
Speaker 2: I have heard of the Real Housewives stuff. I did not know specifically Orange County was one. Thank you Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone knows, okay, Orange County, all right, all right, all right, I'll I'll give that to you. That's just really heated.
Speaker 2: That's like Real Housewives of Disneyland. That's what it should be.
Speaker 1: Why don't get so hot over that? Like I'm really.
Speaker 2: Taking years off your life getting that.
Speaker 1: He really fused off right now? Anyway, Well, gosh, that was so fun. It was really and uh, alright, maybe we'll go wedding dress shopping.
Speaker 4: Maybe we are Okay, you should buy one for I and then just model it, wear it all show.
Speaker 3: We probably find one on Sheen.
Speaker 1: No, I want a real I stand up on that little pedestal.
Speaker 3: We're going to do that with it. I'm gonna here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why there's choices. We're going to pick a date and then I'm gonna call and make.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to pretend like I'm really getting married unless we tell.
Speaker 3: Them no, no know you're getting married because I want to do that.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, huh, they'll be like, we don't want to be involved with your bet.
Speaker 1: So no, because I could be buying your.
Speaker 3: Dress, right, so we're just dress shopping.
Speaker 1: You're are you my husband?
Speaker 4: You're my stylist, I'm your your? I'm your What is it when i'm your?
Speaker 1: When two people are super good friend's best friend?
Speaker 6: No, I'm well, I'm your stylist and your your best my assistant, oh, my sister, you are my best man.
Speaker 4: Ah, I love it, watch it so we have a lot. God swear, could you not cough on the podcast? Nobody likes Dead Airricane.
Speaker 1: We'll be back next week and we love you and love your podcast. Thank you for listening and watching.
Speaker 3: It's a very pretty dress that you have. One you can see right through it.
Speaker 1: That's why I have like clothes on underneath it.
Speaker 2: I do you I do.
Speaker 3: There's not nips.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's slipped down.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I thought I saw it.
Speaker 2: Started to shake yourself right out. Hey guys, straight.
Speaker 4: Eyes, you're gonna want to watch this episode.
Speaker 3: There's there's gonna be nip.
Speaker 2: Eric just gone softer than he ever has.
Speaker 3: Wow, I have total mangina right now, yike.
Speaker 1: Just long out now, please please free I'm gonna have a wardrobe malfunction.
Speaker 3: Two seconds wait to see it.
Speaker 4: Love your podcast.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 1: My sweet baby's wave, I love you.