Speaker 1: How do you handle the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends in your FFPC rookie drafts that are coming up in just a few weeks with the NFL Draft on the horizon, What do you do with some of the veterans that could be exploited for big time value right now in your FFPC dino leagues? And what is the proper way to ascend your f FPC dynasty leagues into dominance in twenty twenty five. We've got a great show for you. Kyle Pollock, the FFPC Multi League Champ, is here tonight. Pharrell Elliott is here. We've got a great show for you. My name is Eric Falkman. I'm your slightly above average host. Stick around. Your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts not It's damn the Pressure.
Speaker 2: Broadcast live in horror round the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your host, Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hello and welcome to the April fourth, twenty five edition of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hore presented by my f f PC dot com. Oh my goodness, do we have a great show for you tonight. My name is Eric Balkman. You know me from the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network. You know me from the f f PC, my FFPC dot com, the Fantasy Football Players Championship, and of course on ex at Eric Balkman. Tonight, we are going to be talking about everything that is leading up to the NFL Draft, everything that is leading up to fantasy football dominance in your FFPC dynasty leagues, and of course everything going on in redraft leagues as well. Speaking of redraft leagues, if you are looking to exploit the stuff we're talking about tonight in your FFPC Never Too Early Bestball League, check out the Never Too Early Bestball Tournament and the Never Too Early Best Ball Superflex Tournament over at MYFFPC dot com forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prizes, respectively. In that you can join for one hundred and twenty five dollars or thirty five dollars. Those tournaments have been going on since January. They will run until April twenty fourth, which is twenty days from now, so you have less than three weeks to register for those tournaments. They will conclude on April twenty fourth, prior to the NFL Draft starting in glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin, which I am looking forward to. Drafts are available at the moment thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks. MYFFPC dot com is where to go for that. As long as you're there, pick up one of the dynasty teams we have left. There are not a lot. I think back to a month ago when we had one thousand plus dynasty leagues available for orphans. Not the case anymore. We have less than three hundred, probably closer to two hundred at this point. Entrypes normally range from seventy seven dollars, although we up to five thousand dollars. A lot of those teams have been discounted, some to one dollar, so you can literally pick up a team for basically free in twenty twenty five and manage that team to greatness and win a title for just one dollar. Right now, all the FFPC Dynasty leagues that have been going on right now fifteen plus years, eighteen hundred plus leagues. Not a single one has ever folded. So if you're looking to play in the FFPC and you want to play dynasty, you know you're in for the long haul. You don't have to worry about your league folding. MYFFPC dot com. The FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament is going strong right now, both with live and slow drafts. This is the former Football Guys Players Championship, the former Fantasy Pros Championship. It is now the Big Gorilla one million dollar grand prize three hundred fifty dollars to enter drafts going on both slow and live, the Early Rampage and the Seven Bananas Promo going on right now. You could win a Jungle Safari for four for free. When you register right now, you could be entered. Not could If you're entering the Big Gorilla right now, you are entered. Not only in the Big Gorilla, beat the Early Rampage tournament as well, two tournaments for the price of one three hundred and fifty dollars my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel. Comments on this video, Share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be again Thursday night at seven o'clock. More to come on that I want to bring in the Man, the myth, the legend, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. He handles everything at kfffc dot com, the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, of which after I went off the air last week, I spent a good number of time or a good number of hours that's probably minutes is better to register for the FFPC excuse me, the KFFC main event, and very excited for the KFFFC Sweet sixteen Best Ball Tournament that will be launching shortly. Yours truly will be in it. A lot of the people hanging out tonight will be in it as well. KFFFC dot com is where to go, and the Commissioner joins us tonight. Farah Elliott Parall, welcome aboard man.
Speaker 2: Good evening, How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I spent part of my evening tonight. Yeah, ensnaring a location for us, because you are going to be in northeast Wisconsin for glorious mile of music Festival. Yeah, it's gonna be good. That's coming up at the end of July early August. We're gonna do the show live, and I think and I'm not going to reveal the location yet because we have to cross the eyes and dot the t's as it were. But I think I have have found a place for us to do the show live, you and I both together in the same location.
Speaker 2: I love it. Which I'm back to Kristin Diabeles tour bus. That's where we'll be.
Speaker 1: We'll be so so you represent a lot of musical artists. How many musical artists are coming to Northeast Wisconsin from Isle of Music something that is has been huge over the last decade here in Northeast Wisconsin. And you've been up here for it before and I know you love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Bunky, when you can hang out with you and Leroy and meet all the people that you guys have known, and you know, the dizzles in the street walking around, we can see him in his own hometown element and it's just it's a great weekend. I remember the one time that did the show with you on a call in basis from the President's office at What's the name of the college Lawrence, Lawrence College, and I walked into the office at the chapel. It's either the president or the guy that ran that. Anyway, we made ourselves at home in Appleton in all ways that we can. So it's gonna be fun. Katie will be there, christ it will be there. Geneva, which you'll recall previously known as Frederick for younger, they'll be there. But quite honestly, it's a discovery of a lot of music that we haven't heard from a lot of artists. So, yeah, four fantastic days of music.
Speaker 1: It's coming up in roughly three months.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're in a live podcast with you and I to guess, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: And I will let everybody know I Lawrence University Chapel, Lawrence, by the way, and I don't want to like say like, hey, this is the type of people that graduate from Lawrence. One of the more famous or infamous now graduates of Lawrence University who cut his teeth acting there was Jeffrey Jones. And you say, Balky, who's Jeffrey Jones. That is the guy who was principal Rooney in Ferris Bully's And now he's been in some other stuff over the years, He's been in some pretty famous stuff. He's been on the wrong side of the loss, so we'll leave it at that. It's a great character actor, Jeffery Jones. There have been other people that have graduated from Lawrence, been other people who have performed at Lawrence over the years. Pharaoh Lewis Black, a famous comedian who was on the Daily Show for Comedy Central, has put on a few shows at Lawrence University Chapel, which is one of the big hubs for the Mile of Music Festival. So this is a big deal and I'm excited to have you aboard. We're going to have a great weekend that weekend enjoying a lot of great music. A lot of the reps are a lot of the acts that you rep that weekend. It's gonna be a lot of fun as well. And that is coming up to the end of July early August. We'll give you more details on that going forward with the Farrell and Balky Live HSFFL are going on this weekend. Okay, let's talk about what's going on in the NFL right now.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Sad Yousef who covers the Cowboys for the Athletics said that they are still searching for their lead running back, which is kind of expected, maybe kind of not expected, given that they've only signed Javonte Williams and Miles Sanders. Williams who was cut by the Broncos, Sanders, who was cut by the Panthers. The pick for the Cowboys in the first round is number twelve, and they could go with Ashton Genty there. Some of the pundits out there have said that Jerry Jones is not as enamored with Ashton Genty as you might think. At this point, running back is a super deep position in this year. Pharaoh. My contention is this, I don't believe the Cowboys are going to go running back in the first round. I do believe they're going to go running back in the second round. If they go running back in the second round, which is probably going to be I don't know what somewhere in the forties I would imagine. Is that a player that you're willing to say, Screwjavonte Williams, screw Miles Sanders. I don't care that it wasn't a first round pick. This is a second round pick. I love this guy, not only for dynasty, but for redraft as well, whether that's Caleb Johnson, whether it's Omari and Hampton, whoever it's going to be. If the Cowboys skip running back in the first round, are you all in on whoever they pick in the second or perhaps third round this year?
Speaker 2: I think if you're going to rate the running backs, if you're going to come up with your sheet, it's going to be deeper, as you said, Balky, than it usually is. If you're going to rate those guys, then you have to pick out preferred landing spots, and the Cowboys would seem to be that that would be a preferred landing spot. So the Dallas Cowboys draft a running back anywhere, I don't care what round it is. That player is moving up the board. John Terry has a real interesting question that we'll get to later, And I don't know who the player is, but I'm going to tell you what, whoever, whoever the Cowboys take it running back, you've got to be interested. And there's not a big difference in talent once you get past genty and some of the other guys. There's not a big difference in talent once you're four to six running backs in so yeah, they like a guy if he seems to be their kind of guy, which I really don't know. I really don't know what they're looking for at the position.
Speaker 1: You know what Jerry Jones kind of guy is at this point, because I don't either.
Speaker 2: It just you know, you can imagine that the Raiders want to find a guy that sort of looks like Joss Jacobs and you could, you know.
Speaker 1: And the Cowboys want somebody that looks like Ezekiel Elliott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Yeah, so we'll see. And as we get closer, what do we got, Bulky twenty two days until we get started.
Speaker 1: With less than that, we're at like nineteen.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, we're there, you know, we're there.
Speaker 1: I have to so I want to do this in the chat. And I should have done this at the top of the show. Good Scott, Christian piping in right now at the top of the show, Good evening, Pharaoh, Bulky and Oinker. Here's Oinker, which we we we always miss Winker in Louisville. But we'll get Winker back back in Louisville in a few months.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday evening listening the Football Talk with a couple of great guys and a pig. Happy birthday to Scott Christian Pharrell. I don't know it was his birthday today and he's celebrating watching our show tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he and James Takes a great great teammates of the kf FSC and we're pleased to have them. And you know, there's so much fun with their with their anchor and their outfits and their way they approach it and they're they're winning more and I enjoy that. So congratulations Scott, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: We also have a question from John Terry Balk. What do you guys have planned for the big Wisconsin Draft party? Only three more weeks. Yeah, it's gonna be awesome. Here's what I have planned. I was supposed to be doing stuff for the Better Sports Network. I was supposed to be doing stuff for my local radio station. I have basically told both entities this is a once in a life time opportunity. I am going up with a bunch of my friends. We're taking a big school bus up early afternoon on Thursday. I will be hanging out at the draft at in Green Bay as a fan and Friday. I don't know what's happening yet, but I'll probably be up there as a fan as well. On Saturday, I'm taking my son up to a draft. I don't think that the draft will ever come back to Green Bay pharm So I am soaking this in.
Speaker 2: NFL experience for the draft is a wonderful thing. I'm glad you're doing it with your son. You said you're hijacking the school bus. What are you doing in the school bus? Okay, it's finally unusual, but you know, set the kids out of them before you hijack. It's one less crime you'll be accused of. Yeah, all, it's going to be a wonderful weekend. My weekend will be set here sitting on the edge of my seat and manning the telephones, so you know. And that's but it's one of the most exciting times of the year, and it gives all of us a play fantasy football. It gives us a great deal of direction. A lot of commentary denied in the chat room, but some gentlemen made a comment that if he goes, if they wait, oh it's Mike. Michael Quincel said there'll be a rookie split with Gavonte. Yeah, Mike, I think is gonna be split up no matter who it is. But that's your your spot on with that analysis. If it's not, if it's not a first round pick, Terry says it'll be gone by twelve, and I agree with that. My first thought was, if you want the Boisey State running back, you're gonna you're the Cowboys. You're gonna have to trade up to get it.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that to understand here is whether the Cowboys take a running back in the first round, whether they take a running back in the second round. I don't think it matters. Well, well, I shouldn't say that it does matter, but I will say if the Cowboys end up going with jen Z at twelve, I don't think they would take Hampton that high. I could see them trading back in the first round and then taking Hampton. But the thing is like, yeah, they have Javonte Williams, Yeah, they have Farall. Who is the other guy that that Dallas signed besides Javonte Williams. No, No, Dwell went to Carolina. There is another. Yeah, he's gone. They said it in the chat room right now. Miles Sanders from Carol.
Speaker 2: Veteran Miles Sanders. I had to, I had, you know, didn't he take a little time out in Carolina too?
Speaker 1: He did, he was there in a couple of years. But but my point is this, regardless of Sanders and Williams signing there, if the Cowboys take a running back on day one or in my opinion, day two, one of those guys will not make the team, and then that running back will be splitting time with the other guy who is who still makes the team, and that that split will dwindle as the season goes on. Where the rookie, once it hits October, once it hits November, once it hits December, they are going to be the man. And then Joontay Williams or or Miles Sanders, whoever makes it on that team will be less and less fantasy valuable, and unless there's an injury, you can just cut them off your team.
Speaker 2: I still think Javonte Williams has has a lot to offer an NFL team, So I might I might call foul with that bulky, but okay, we'll see. You know, once Moster became a Raider, I checked out on most of the running back moves anyway, because I was, I was complete with that, and it's you know, the movement. The movement has died down. It's not making big waves that players aren't getting paid at running back, But my goodness, what about the tight end position, Bulky.
Speaker 1: The tight end position is going to be very interesting here. I want to as we're getting caught. There's so many people about the draft here. Corey Walters is going to be hanging out at outside lambeau Field. He's going to be Thursday and Friday. He can't wait for the draft as well. And Michael gonzal I thought Miles Sanders was in the sea.
Speaker 2: No, he is not.
Speaker 1: Not right now, He's not at least as well. Let's move on Pharrell before we get to Kyle Pollock. Here tonight, Trey McBride is now a rich man after signing the most lucrative tight end contract in NFL history four years, seventy six million dollars. It's the extension in Arizona that's going to keep him there for several years, nineteen million dollars a year. He is the highest paid tight end in NFL history, forty three million dollars in guaranteed money. He has three years of NFL experience behind him, and this past year career high in targets, career high end receptions, career high in yardage, only six receiving touchdowns in three years in the NFL, which is a little weird, but touchdowns not the stickiest category here. Cardinals general manager Monty Austin Ford said that this was a priority to get McBride inked up long term here and now it has happened in Arizona. For people who own him in Dynasty, I think you've got to be loving this. For people who own Marvin Harrison, Michael Wilson especially, maybe you're not feeling as good as you were this morning, but this is not a negative on those guys. This is much as far as I'm concerned, Pharaoh, this is a big time positive for McBride. Whether Kyler Murray is his quarterback for the next four years or anybody else. This guy is a real one. That's stil Gremager from Fantasy Points. Yes, yeah, you know, I love McBride here and this is a great deal for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the statistically the receiving game is not going to look like what let's talk about our beloved Raiders again. It's not going to look like a Boers, big, big numbers, and everyone else is playing catch up, especially with their new quarterback. This will help the quarterback, This will help Harrison. Especially when you have this kind of nucleus and cluster of talent, you begin to think that if Arizona can straighten out, get this locked up and continue growing the quality of talent in their team, did they have a good chance for everyone to play better. So this was, you know, of course it was a priority, and Monty's just not talking general manager talk. Monty's out there making it happen.
Speaker 1: So good for him, Good for him indeed, and good for us as well, because we're going to bring on right now our guests for the evening, a guy who has won multiple FFPC League titles at different entry not only entry piees, but different formats, Dynasty, redraft, what have you. He joins us tonight to talk about the Titans running backs, the likelihood of Josh Jacob's duplicating in twenty twenty five, what he did this past season in Green Bay, and his favorite rookies in this year's class. Please welcome the multi time FFPC Dynasty League champion Kyle Pollack, who joins us tonight on the show Welcome Board. Thank you so much for hanging out with us tonight. How you doing on this Friday evening.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great.
Speaker 5: Uh just got back from our fun vacation, so drove back all day today, beat the storms home back here.
Speaker 2: You got a little sun from the beach.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't tan, I get red.
Speaker 2: So so, what kind of jersey's at your sporty?
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe Burrow? Of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you a golfer as well? You got a golfer. You're a man of many hobbies. Is fantasy football your favorite?
Speaker 4: It's up there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definitely more so now. I used to play a lot of golf, but now I'm working, have some kids. It's gotten more than fantasy football the last couple of years, for sure.
Speaker 2: So is going to ask you the magic question? What do you do when you're not? But I'm going to ask him that. But but Farrell, here's the thing. I have so many other questions I want to ask Kyle before that. But we will get to that.
Speaker 1: I promise you. Where was vacation for you recently?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were down in South Carolina at Surfside.
Speaker 2: Beach where everybody needs to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: My aunt and her husband live in Greenville, South Carolina, which granted is not on the coast, but we have gone down there. We were just there a couple of years ago, and I loved hanging out in South Carolina. Like it is a it's a great place. It's an underrated place to go. So kudos to you on a hopefully a RESTful and a fun vacation there as well. I want to talk about the Bengals here to kick things off before we talk about you personally. I know you're a Bengals guy. I know you're a Cincinnati fan. Houde hashtag who day is the salary caprial Kyle, because the Bengals have essentially soaked in a ton of money too. Joe Burrow a ton of money into DeMar Chase, a ton of money into t Higgins, and there's a non zero chance that they soak in a ton of money into Trey Hendrickson. Yet as well, how are you handling this whole thing as a Bengals fan? No, knowing that if Hendrickson is not ink long term, this could be huge for the Bengals offense. Burrow, Higgins, Chase, Chase Brown, so on and so forth. If if they're in a lot of these shootouts going forward. I'm just kind of curious to get a Bengals fanboy perspective on this, knowing that you still play fantasy football and you're taking this all into consideration when you're drafting your teams and managing your dynasty teams as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great question. I think from a fantasy football perspective, it's all go forward with Joe Burrow and all the offense. It gould be great, you know, from a football standpoint, you know, I think it's going to be really important to draft some good guys here. Al Golden, the fesst coordinator higher I think will be a big you know, bringing him back into the fold.
Speaker 4: So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean it's from a fantasy football perspective, gotta love what they're doing there.
Speaker 4: It'll be a lot of fun to watch those guys put up a lot of points.
Speaker 2: I got a Cincinnati Bengal question for you. Do you think they're missing or receiver, the number three guys, somebody just to complete the.
Speaker 4: Group, you know, I think Mike Osaki's really become that third receiver.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's a tight end, but I think you're gonna see him with that contract excession they got, I think he'll really take Todder Bullyd's role in the slot player a lot.
Speaker 4: There is a big it's all slot tight end guy. So we'll see. I think he's gonna kind of fill that. I don't know, we'll see maybe, uh, you know, Andre Yoshavis might abible to do something there, but yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, and if to that, well can get eleven million dollars. Andre has got to be happy, you know. And Andre has got to be you know, saying hey, look at me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Farrell, Kyle, let me ask you this in regards to Yoshivas and Jermaine Burton. I know, FFPC dynasty cutdowns just happened. Are these guys well, I shouldn't say, are these guys those those players are probably out there in your dynasty leagues right now. Are any of them targets for you at this point? Or is the Bengals offense just basically like, hey, you want a piece of Chase, You want a piece of Higgins Brown Kiseki going forward? And Burton and Yoshabas are kind of afterthoughts. How are you treating it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 5: I think they are more afterthoughts at this point. If I'll be honest, I think if I was a pick one, I pick. But I think Burton, you know, he's still got to figure some things out for.
Speaker 1: He's done right, like you can't roster him and going on, like, I'm fine with cutting him in my dynasty leagues at this right I had.
Speaker 5: Him on a couple draft them in a rookie ar. I was like, yeah, kept them all here. I'm like, no, some of that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Think it's going to go through those three and then obviously Chase Brown and You will have games of flash.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, So so let me ask you this before Pharaoh asks you about Devon ait Chan. When you're not winning ff PC dynasty leagues FFPC re draft leagues. When you're and I know you're in a bunch of them right now, what are you doing for a living? Uh? As far as what you can share with us tonight on the show.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, I work as an eternal auditor at a insurance company.
Speaker 5: Since I insurance company is here Cincinnati, so yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're right in Cincinnati. So this obviously like you were I don't want to say cursed, but you couldn't help yourself being a Bengals fan at this point.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my dad was a season ticket holder for twenty five plus years, so I was born into it.
Speaker 1: You back in the boomer sisin Carl Pickens days, Like I'm trying to think Farrell. Who else am I forgetting about twenty five years ago? Since Virgil Carter, Virgil Carter, Ikey Woods.
Speaker 2: Johnson, Yeah it seeks Johnson. What a great name. Yeah, of course that's that's fifty years ago. You said twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just I I we we did a from my local radio show. We did a promotion here at a bar where Ikey Woods showed up, like where the bar showed and and he uh, he gave us a liner. And we talked with Ikey Woods that day and talked about football. But I'm gonna tell you this about Ikey Woods and and Kyle Maybe you know this, maybe you don't. That guy We watched football with him that son. When he showed up, he did know the game and he was dialed in. We had red zone on and he was telling us everything like that was going on. I just kind of stayed out of his way and I just listened because that guy knows ball. Icky Wood's a legend in Cincinnati quite frankly, a legend in NFL football. He is. He's one of my favorites for sure.
Speaker 2: A guy named Collins who used to play for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's on Sunday Night Football right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeahs legendary wide receiver who let me ask you this, Kyle the Mount Rushmore of Cincinnati Bengals, off the top of your head in twenty twenty five? Who goes on that? Who goes on Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think for me, I kind of maybe shade sorts of newer guys because I grew up watching him.
Speaker 4: I definitely for me, Chad Johnson, chadou In just thin because we won, for sure. Gotta love him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's interesting after that, I think gonna be Joe Burrow for sure eventually. I mean he's not there yet, but I'm gonna put him up there. And I think what you're seeing from jamar Cha even Green ones for me.
Speaker 2: You gotta appreciate it. Why you got it? Brother?
Speaker 1: Shout out to Julio Jones, by the way, who put in his official retirement papers with the NFL, who was not a Cincinnati Bengal, but the the the aj Green thing reminded me of him and Julio Jones got Farrell and and Kyle. How many times do we have that dude on our fantasy teams that that helped us out over the years. Happy trails to him. Okay, uh we have We have talked about everything else enough Ferrell, I'm gonna let you talk about the Miami Dolphins running back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I have important Cincinnati questions. So so you live on the Kentucky side though, correct, Ohio, so do you. But you're you're considering the move. You're you're moving down to the Kentucky there's realtors. I can send your wife, Kyle, we can, we can make some things up in time for you to come. Well, I'll tell you what. Wherever you're sitting, you got to be happy if you're an HA fan, because it most of it has moved on. What do you think having and if you assume like I do, that this is a two hundred and fifty carry a year back, what do you think it does to the receivers that for the first time last year. Be it injury, be it the game situation, be it a number of factors, including some unstable or inconsistent play by the quarterback Tyreek Hill and Waddell, Is this the year that they begin to shave off some of the fantasy points that we've so often counted on from them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great question. A person I'm a big a Champ fan as well.
Speaker 5: I think he's I love his ability to receiving ability, So yeah, I think I definitely think if you are a Tyreek Hill or Jalen Wattell fing right now, you're feeling.
Speaker 4: A little nervous for sure. I think there's definitely whether it's Patua in his play, you.
Speaker 5: Know, he's kind of for me, he's kind of leveled off, seems to be struggling, whether than staying healthier, just being consistent.
Speaker 4: I think even just John new Smith his.
Speaker 5: Role last year and how he really emerged in their offense getting all those down the stretch. I just think, you know, I think a chance taking a bigger piece of the pie for sure, for receiving a lot of less targets going around for those guys. So yeah, I think, I don't know if they're going to bounce back, you know, I think it'll be interesting to see what Tyrie Hill does.
Speaker 4: You know, he's definitely such a He's relying.
Speaker 5: On his speed, you know, as he gets older, and I wonder if he's gonna be able to be the same guy.
Speaker 2: And it's just for the year when the competition was off with the Jets. You know, you get the Jets twice, and the Jets weren't what they were supposed to be. New England was a far cry from what they had been. You would have thought that it would have been a different year for those kind of guys. You know, if I told you when we were in Las Vegas plant in Hollywood, this is what this is what the rest of the AFC East is going to do, we would have probably aggressively drafted Dolphins. But it was not the case, was it.
Speaker 1: I think the other thing to keep in mind here in regards to the Dolphins here and Kylie kind of alluded to it, how confident are you and a bounce back with Hill and Waddle regardless of you know, and obviously if there's no bounce back with Hill and Waddle, it should be a big John new Smith that should be a big debon h Chen year. If I had to pin you down to a percentage chance of the bounce back for the wide receivers here with Tongue Bay Loa, is it seventy percent? Is it sixty percent? Is it lower than that? What would you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd say right, I give it about forty five percent. I'm more pestimistic about it, like I said. I just like I said, I've never been a big too a guy personally just kind of looked at him just even from calling I thought coming out in that class, and it just seems like he's had a hard time staying healthy and it seems like he's not really don't take the next step.
Speaker 4: So I think, you know, and I think with an eight Chan.
Speaker 5: And Smith emerging, I think that's going to just limit the you know, villain Watt will be able to bounce back to that lead, higher end director.
Speaker 4: Where they were at.
Speaker 1: Let's I want to do this here as long as we have a Bengals fan on the On the show tonight, Michael Kenzell chimes in with a question for you, Kyle, what do you think Cincinnati is going to do at depth for running back behind Chase Brown. Now, obviously free agency is kind of the first wave, the second wave it's behind us. But as far as the draft goes, you kind of alluded to this earlier. This is a super deep, talent rich format here for running backs this year, where you can get guys in the second round, the third round, the fourth round, the fifth round. Quite frankly, as as difference makers here in fantasy, what do you think Cincinnati's going to do at running back? Knowing how much money they have soaked into quarterback and wide receiver and potentially defensive end, they might have to rely on the draft for running back depth. And then, quite frankly, if they do add it, when is it going to happen? And how does this affect Chase Brown? And it's a lot of questions here, but how do you feel about the Bengals running back situation or how do you think you're going to feel about the Bengals running back situation with Chase Brown after the NFL Draft come early May.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think when they signed peek some my JP Ryan back, I think that was really telling to me personally. I think they're they're very big on him. I think they're going to see him have a role. But yeah, I think you're gonna see them drafts on one, it's going to be a later day draft. It's going to be day three draft if out. I guess, I don't see them spending a top you know, first second or third round pick, So I think it might be a fourth round pick guy. And I think it's going to be more one of the more power back kind of guys to fit with Chase Brown style. Like I think perfect target for it was maybe like an Ali Gordon day round four or something like that. I think that'd be someone I could see them going after. But yeah, I think they're gonna look for some kind of power back guy to compliment him. Pe Ryan is going to be like the third assistant, third down back.
Speaker 1: Which is great for us who own Chase Brown in dynasty leagues because if they invest a fourth round pick or a fifth round pick and a guy like Ali Ollie Gordon for the example that you're giving, that's not going to threaten Chase Brown's fantasy value in twenty twenty five, which is great. That's what we want here going.
Speaker 2: Forward is a significant sunburn. You've been on vacation and so far You've only been peppered questions which the correct answer could only come from you owning a crystal ball. So you know, Ali, you must, you must be getting the September newspaper today whenever. But so I have a question for you. Sure, based on something that's already happened, you won't have to guess about it. But I sure as heck would like you to tell me what's gonna happen with it? Because I own both these players across several formats in dynasty. What should I expect Jackson Smith and Jigma and the addition of Cooper Cup What does it look like for both these players with the new quarterback, with the rebuild there with its It's it's really a quarterback is coming off a good year and a very high end but aging wide receiver matched with a young wide receiver that just hasn't seemed to put it all together. So that's what I want you to tell me, because we know it's gonna happen. What's it going to look like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting, he said. I think you know. I'm a big Jackson Smith guy.
Speaker 5: I made a lot of trades to get him after his rookieyear when he had a down year, and I think I paid off well last year. It'd be interesting to see what his role is. He was so much in the slot and with DK and Tyler Lockett, and now those guys are gone, and then you bring Cooper Cupp and who's another slot guy. So I personally don't think it hurts his dynasty value as much the Cooper cup signing. Like you said, I think I think he's on the end of his career. I think he'll still be a compliment, but more curious to see what they do in the draft as well. I think I could see them they're gonna have to add more at receiver.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: Since you're big on JSN, answer me this, Am I wrong to say he hasn't quite and got it together? I mean, did you see the things that you really wanted to see from him last year? Because I've always thought about this player that I never have really evaluated him correctly. I'm still in a wait and see mode. Should I hang on to him? Is he is? He is his game radiating fantasy points in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 5: I mean especially, I just personally think the target chair he got last year, he's the offense really was built around him. Even with Metcalf there, he was kind of taking a bigger trump of the offense, but a lot of the game plan was for him. Like I said, I mean, I think with Gino going on and now Sam Darnold's being there, would be interesting to see if there's any impact with that. But I still feel good about Jansen personally. I think he's going to continue to build off that. Again, know, high state receivers, I think you're seeing just almost across the board. I think these guys coming under Brian Hartline, I think you're seeing them put up pretty big numbers in the NFL, and you know, I think their talents there.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing regarding well, okay, I want to move past that. Let's talk about Tennessee running backs. Yeah, this is not a popular thing right now, Kyle, but I do want to bring this up because with the running back class that is coming in here, not a lot of people are talking about the Titans running back situation, which over the last couple of years, it's been Pollared, it's been Spears, and it's been nobody else. The Titans are kind of in a transitional mode with the number one pick. It's probably gonna be cam Ward. They're probably gonna have a new offense. They're probably gonna have a new quarterback this year. Will they have a new running back attack as well? Because with how target rich this draft is in the backfield, they could easily pick somebody on Day two or even early Day three that would absolutely destroy the fantasy value for Spears, fantasy value for Pollard right now. I don't know if you own these guys in any of your leagues. My question to you is is it even worth trying to trade because it's so obvious that the Titans not only will have a new quarterback, but perhaps a new running back as well. How are your treating Spears and Pollard in your dynasty leagues at this point?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have a couple shares of them, you know, but for most parts, you know, personally, with this class coming in, I'm not trying to buy a lot of these low end running backs just because there's gonna be so much transition after the draft. I do think for the Titans, though, I actually don't feel as worried about those guys as some other players. I think they don't have a lot of picks, they don't have a third round pick, so they're not really draft ridge capital.
Speaker 4: So I mean they might take a guy day four, day five.
Speaker 5: But I also think Taji Spears, you know, I think I think they compliment each other well, so I could see them not really.
Speaker 4: I think they have also just so many other needs of their team.
Speaker 5: They're just not a great football team right now, so I can see them spending capital other places.
Speaker 4: But again, you know, we'll see, you know, we never know, you never know, never know.
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone thought, you know, Seattle will draft, Charbonne said early after drafting war.
Speaker 1: So I remember I was covering the draft live for the Better Sports Network on Thursday night when that happened, and the my co host that we had on, we like, I don't know what we're talking about at the time, but all of us when we saw the pick, we're like, whoa, you know, like it blew us away, And that could obviously happen this year. Pat Fitzmorris from Fantasy Pros has said that Thursday night, and especially Friday, will be a retirement party for many of the veteran running backs around the NFL. He singled out Ezekiel Elliott. There are others like him, and I think that's going to happen. It's going to be, you know, one of those things where it's just like whether you think you're solid or you know, all set to go with your running backs and your dynasty leagues. As Lee Corso would say, not so fast, my friend. Let's see it happen Friday night, April twenty fifth. That is going to be a big deciding point here. I want to talk about my Green Bay Packers here for a second. Kyle Josh Jacobs had a fantastic season in his first year wearing the green and gold for the Packers. This past year, the Packers unexpectedly went with a really run heavy attack for the majority of the twenty twenty fourth season. I want to ask you, going now, knowing that Marshawn Lloyd, but forgot man in the Packers backfield should be healthy to start the season. There's a non zero chance that they invest in a running back on Day two or perhaps early day three. Knowing all these things, how likely is it that Josh Jacobs, let's let's not even say, duplicates what he did in twenty twenty four, but maybe he has eighty percent of what he did this past year eighty five percent of what he did this past year. How do you feel about Josh Jacobs coming into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there gonna be some regression. He had a lot of touchdowns. I think there's some things that might be hard from the match. But I still feel okay about Jason Jacobs personally. I think he's always been kind of an underrated guy, you know, as a first round.
Speaker 4: Pick with the Raiders.
Speaker 5: You know, I think he's kind of been the guy had good years, had some bad years, but you know, just some of some nick you know, linger and injuries. But like I said, he's a guy I own on a few teams and even bottom on one team this offseason for I thought pretty good price. So I still think he's gonna I just think with him in that offense, I think you just saw how vitle he was the Green Bay I think, But like I said, I don't think they still have any big, any one receiver right now. That's going to be kind of the alpha taking a lot of stuff. So I still think he's gonna be the focal point for maybe one more year. But yeah, I could see Lloyd get more involved, kind of like Amanda Wilson, did you know? But I still think he's going to be able to do well, maybe not as well as last year.
Speaker 4: I think they'll be right.
Speaker 1: My whole thing on Jacobs, and I haven't said this on any of my shows recently, but that contract that he signed last year, it was going to be easy for the Packers to get out of that contract after the first year. They obviously are not going to because of how good it was, but they can get out of it out of the second year. And if they invest in a running back in round two or round three, this could be like the thunder and Lightning the Bang Bang here with Lloyd and Axe running back this year and then Josh Jacobs is, you know, looking for a new deal in twenty twenty six. These are the things we have to think of, Pharrell when we go forward with our dynasty. Ricord drafts knowing that Josh Jacobs said, Hey, he's really super exciting and shiny right now, but fast forward nine months may not be the same.
Speaker 2: Oh bulky, you knowsh Jacobs just can't get any respect, just no matter what happens, he just can't get How many years has Kyle Pitt's been in the league, your namesake, mister Kyle. How long has he been in the league? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Four years?
Speaker 2: You know, Balky and I love the movies.
Speaker 1: Feels like fourteen.
Speaker 2: It feels like it feels like a Balky and I love the movies. My favorite movie of all time is Casablanca, and in the introductions it says that people come to Casablanca and they wait and they wait and they wait. And that's exactly where we are with Kyle Pitts. Are you tired of waiting? Because one of one of the one of the people in the UH in the chat room here said a lot of good tight ends in the draft this year. We used to think Kyle Pitts was a good tight end. Is it? Is it just a situation that he's in Atlanta? UH break it down for us, because you know, I was offered him in a trade the other day, and I didn't think the price was real expensive, but I said a big no, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's funny you mentioned that Kyle Pitts is definitely one of those guys, one of my most own players that I don't know what to.
Speaker 2: Do with for sure. Oh, crystal ball doesn't even work for this one. Right trade him.
Speaker 5: Now it's you know, when you got him, you know, he had so much potential, so high, and now it's like, you know, you just got to feel like it has got to keep wrong with them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, can you put a trade value on him if someone were to call, if someone were to send you an offer, it says, I want Pitts. What will you take in a draft pick?
Speaker 5: You know, I think the problem is I would want more than they should even really willing to offer, because it's because of what I paid for him. But yeah, you know, I think with them being so young, still there's that that glimmer and hope that he could turn into something. But you know, I think this is probably for me last year even give him myself giving any hope on that.
Speaker 4: So we'll see how it goes. But yeah, I also could see him going somewhere else becoming you know, becoming better.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's good. You know, our good friend Pierson says, maybe he just needs the right environment. You know, Jonas Smith certainly did you know he looked like a complete different player last year, So yeah, yeah, I'm exactly. It's one of the things free agents for there's no portal for him to enter, so he's gonna have to go through free agency.
Speaker 1: Here's what Here's what it comes down to for me and Pitts. If I have him on my team, and I think I have him on one or two Dynasty teams, I'm not selling him. I can't get point if I don't have him. I am not seeking him out, like I'm not trying to get him on my teams or whatever. I'm just it's wait and see. If I have him, we'll we'll see what happens. If I don't have them, I'm not gonna go out and get them if he all of a sudden blows up with Michael Pennix at the start of the season. That's my personal thoughts on Kyle Pitts. Let's get back to your Bengals here, Kyle Pollock, I'm not the correct Kyle p on the show tonight, not Kyle Pits. Are you more likely at this point to trade for t Higgins in your Dynasty leagues or are you more likely to trade him away? And I know that's kind of a loaded question, but given that Chase En Higgins signed these long term deals, you know Burrow is locked up, you know the fact that they probably won't be able to pay defenders on this team, so it should be a lot of big time offensive performances, perhaps a lot of shootout games for the Bengals here going forward. How do you treat T Higgins in your dynasty leagues right now? Trying to look in you in the in the Pollock crystal ball for the future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say I would trade for I think because I think there's gonna be people out there who feel disappointed he didn't get the free acy, didn't ever get to become that number one somewhere else. So I do think he's got some upside limited with that, but I still think, you know, he is going to be a very solid high end wide receiver too, kind of like Devonte Smith, you know, kind of the you know, playing sidekick to Jamar Chase, And.
Speaker 4: If Chase goes down, I think then all of a sudden he has opportunity to put big numbers.
Speaker 5: So I would try to personally, I would try to capitalize, I think on those who thought he was gonna get out of Cincinnati and truly come to of the wide receiver one territory.
Speaker 4: So that's what I would be.
Speaker 2: Doing, is try and trade for So do you have a favorite rookie in this class? I don't, and this is the first year I haven't, and Balke's got like ten favorite rookies. Do you have a favorite rookie you know in this class?
Speaker 5: I really like the running backs, so I think the one that's really come my favorite personally, just as Camp Skataboo, I just plays. I think he's fits the AFC North style football. I don't think the Bengals will get him, but.
Speaker 4: I would love to take him as a second running back with Chase Brown, but no, they're going to do that. But again, I just love the way he plays the game. I think he's really fun to watch. So he's definitely one of my favorites right now.
Speaker 1: So here's here's a loaded question for you, Kyle. If you could pick any NFL team that Cam Scataboo could go to. Like, obviously, this guy is not going to go in the first round, maybe day two, we'll see what happens. But if you could pick for fantasy goodness, like, where is the best spot for Cam Scataboo. Is it Baltimore? Is it San Francisco? Like there's a lot of different places he could go to. Where would you if you could have your pick of the litter, any NFL team and you could just say, okay, Scataboo goes here, and then you have the opportunity to draft him your dynasty league or what have you. Where would you want to see Scataboo go to?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if I'm gonna set upside my fanhood with about the same right, Yeah, it's gonna be Pittsburgh Steelers for sure.
Speaker 4: I think he'd be a great fit in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: So Scataboo Warren Ferrell. I like that convo.
Speaker 2: I do too, But I really would like to see Warren get a workman's like carries and passed.
Speaker 1: But he won't. And that's and that like I've given up the goat on that, like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, but now that you've you've got a glimmer of hope, now that Harris is gone. Judge, look, we've got a guess that knows about the draft. I thought that was a wonderful answer, and I was hoping you would bring that up. So I, uh but John Terry, uh, you know, we we we got a lean on John Balkey to get some good you know, to get some good show content. He could actually be he could actually be a co producer or something. But you know, he he had a question, who's the rookie that's going to really spike and move up in his a d P after the draft? And I think I think we can take a stab at that. I got a couple guys, but I really do want to hear your answer, Kyle. A guy right now who's a DP spikes after the draft?
Speaker 4: You talking about rookies?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: I think Cleveland's another landing spot. I'm curious who they end up with.
Speaker 5: I think that'll be a guy who jump a lot, because I don't think they'll spend an early pick. But one of the guys I personally like is uh Laquinn Allen from Syracuse. I think a really good kind of past catching guy that lands in the right spot. I can see him taking a big jump. That's probably. And then I also like, and I'm blinking on his last name of the guy from rutgerd Style Montague.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, right now, I got it, because yeah, but he's another.
Speaker 4: Guy just kind of like the way he runs away.
Speaker 5: His style is I think he can I think he'll be kind of a guy that kind of pops if he gets in the right spot.
Speaker 2: So an guy, Yeah, Kyle, Mike, Mike Quinzell hits with a good woman with R. J. Harvey running back out of u c F. So it's a player that I really like. I got a couple jayde Nigg, wide receiver Iowa State. Love him, love him and our quarterback here at University of Louisville, Tyler and I'll probably mispronounced the last name, which is kind of embarrassing considering he's in my hometown, Tyler Slow.
Speaker 1: I've heard uh shook on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't have a K anywhere in his name. I know we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: The wild thing is is uh yeah. I know he's been playing at Louisville the last year, but I've been told he is only a couple of years younger than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's older than you, bough between our ages, he's between Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Is the rare guy who is cashing a nil and social Security.
Speaker 2: You gotta love what he did. They told him last year, they said, you know what, you could be an undrafted free agent. He said, I could do better in that. And when brom calls, you answer the phone. And if you're a quarterback, you get on the nearest you know, you start hitchhiking down seventy one and move to Kentucky with which is exactly what Kyle p should do. We covered it earlier in the show.
Speaker 1: If I was to pose this to you, Kyle, Kyle Pollack, who is joining us tonight, your top three rookie picks in Dynasty Superflex leagues. Let's just say we're in a vacuum here, every team is built the same. How would you lay out your top three Dynasty Superflex picks one O three, regardless of team need or anything like that, Because obviously we're taking into account the quarterbacks, were taking into account the running backs, and obviously Tech McMillan factors into this as well. Putting you on the spot here tonight, But how would you rank your top three FFPC Dynasty Superflex rookie draft picks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say for me, al Sean gent number one. I think I feel pretty good about that. I think Cam Word, if he goes number one overall the Titans like it's looking, I would put him a number two just because I think the value quarterback and.
Speaker 4: I think it's a little tougher.
Speaker 5: But personally, I would go Travon Henderson is my number three, so I think.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be.
Speaker 5: I think he's gonna be one of these guys that really has a great NFL career.
Speaker 4: So I'm a big a fan of him.
Speaker 1: Henderson over Hampton, Henderson over Burden, Henderson over Shader Sanders. This is a guy that you clearly like quite a bit here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do. I think he's really talented. I like he's got I think he's got all parts of the game. I think he'd do He's a three down guy. I think he do it all. So I think he's got you know, he's got pass blocking, which I think is gonna help him stay on the field more.
Speaker 4: He's got he can do it all.
Speaker 2: So I like him that.
Speaker 1: I think one of the great things about Henderson is whoever drafts him and he might go Round one. I don't think he will. It's probably gonna be early round two. But whoever drafts him is probably going to either a have a running back already on that team that can keep Henderson healthy for the majority of the season, or be they will draft another they go bang bang with Henderson in the second and then maybe another running back in the third or the fourth or whatever. Because one of the things we've learned about Henderson over the years, if he has to be the guy like he was at Ohio State, it hasn't worked out for well for him. The Buckeyes go out prior to this season and they get quinch On Judkins and they add him to the Buckeyes backfield, and then all of a sudden, these guys become one A and one B. Henderson stays healthy and he stays awesome all season. And I think that's something that you got to keep in mind. If Henderson goes to a team that already has a running back that is ready to produce or already has produced, or they go bang bang and they get another running back on day two or day three, there is going to be a movement in the dynasty community that is going to keep Travian Henderson's ADP down. I don't think you do that. I think that if a team does that with Henderson where they add somebody or they already have somebody, this is all beneficial to Henderson and he is still going to be a great player this year. You can't really see it, get wint to see it, but I think it's going to happen this year. So whether he's the Bellkow or not, Kyle, I'm with you. I think this guy is going to be big in twenty twenty five for redraft and dynasty leagues.
Speaker 2: I love that book. He's squint to see it.
Speaker 1: He's went to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm squinting to see all these offers Kyle that come into my inbox from Dynasty, and I just can't pull the trigger on because it's I'm not building my team through training, so I better have a good draft. What is there in your dynasty teams? Is there one player that you really want to get off the roster and really sell and is there one that you're actively trying to acquire? Yeah, because I wish I could get that fever that says I really want to go get that player, And you got a guy like that, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I think generally for selling, I'm really trying to sell any any running backs or not, you know, any of the non top league guys you know, set before the draft especially. I think the one that I sold the most and gotten pretty good value for is Tyrone Tracy for the Giants.
Speaker 1: Oh totally. I love that yeah, absolutely, what have you been getting for him in your deals?
Speaker 5: So for example, one I paired him up with Josh Downs and was able to get and uh Jared Goff was able to get Rock Perdy and Ricky Pierce all back on the team did to cut some stuff back. Another one, I was able to pair him with Derek Henry to get Jamiir Gibbs, which I really liked that one a lot.
Speaker 2: No, that's awes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so that was kind of the two I thought of.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean a lot of the running backs, I was trying to either tear up to one of the.
Speaker 4: Top guys or just you know, get rid of them.
Speaker 2: And well you may regret that when Derrick Henry's forty two and still play. Yeah, maybe you know Jamier Gibbs hard hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's do this here, guys. As we were were making our way through the end of the show tonight, I want to go to the YouTube chat. There's a lot of stuff about Kyle Pitts. I think we've talked that to death. Kyle Pitts the Bengals. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. Okay, let's do this. Let's talk about Travis Hunter. Here Pearson chiming in on this, Travis Hunter is the most exciting prospect in the NFL draft. Different is exciting. Let's see an offense and a defense time share like we've never seen. This is something that you will have to answer to, Kyle, when it gets to your rookie drafts. How do you think you're going to handle a guy like Travis Hunter, who maybe is the best wide receiver prospect in this draft, But at the same time, if they're using him a lot on defense, I don't know how beneficial he can be for fantasy. It's one of the great conundrums we've had to answer over the last two decades in dynasty. What's your response to this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I'm gonna be really curious to how he's announced on draft night.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm all in.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I might put him in my number three spot, you know, if that's the case. But yeah, I mean, yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, it's all about fantasy football is all about targets and opportunities, and you can be talented if you're playing defense half the time, it's it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: So or more than half the time too. The other thing to keep in mind, Michael Kenzell chiming in right now, Jaden Higgins is a baller if Iowa State had a better quarterback. And by the way, where's the hate on Rocco? Like they don't don't hate on Rocco. He was a fantastic quarterback for Iowa State there, but he says if Iowa State at a better quarterback, he'd be right there with Ted mcviillain. Kyle. I am not willing to go that far, but I certainly understand the sentiment. Your thoughts on Jaden Higgins, the big wide receiver out of Iowa State here Ames Iowa, the pride of Ames, Iowa coming into the NFL draft. How do you think Higgins falls in in rookie drafts and how do you evaluate him as a prospect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think it'll be interesting where he lands.
Speaker 5: I know, have seen second round drafts, you know, going the second round pick definitely got a what you're seeing from him.
Speaker 4: I think in this class, I think some of the some.
Speaker 5: Of the higher receivers I'm not as high on as some others, But you know, I think it's not a great receiver class.
Speaker 4: So I think he's got a chance to be a guy, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I see him kind of maybe as you know, second round guy in a rookie draft.
Speaker 4: I'd tried. That's where I look at him for with all the running backs.
Speaker 1: So you're kind of in I'm assuming he goes in the second round in the NFL draft, you would take him, you would you would skip over him in the first round and your rookie drafts, assuming he goes on Day two, and you would just take a shot on him some of your drafts in your second second round.
Speaker 5: I think with the amount of running backs out there and even some of the tight ends that we have, you know, you know love I I don't see him going for me personally in the first round, So I see him maybe early second.
Speaker 4: I might take a look at him then.
Speaker 5: So I don't think I'll get a lot of him because I think he'll go early if it's a great draft spot.
Speaker 1: Another question from Antemima John Terry himself. Did you go to Ohio State?
Speaker 4: By chance?
Speaker 1: Is that where he went to college? Where did you go to kyleege Kyle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did not actually went to Cincinnati for my first year in a nap at Sint Christian over there, played golf on the school's team there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So what is Cincinnati Christian d One?
Speaker 4: No, it's an NAI school.
Speaker 1: Any Okay, So we haven't ANYI a collegiate golfer on the show tonight, adding into the long line of incredible athletes we've had on the show, Kyle, I appreciate that you sharing that tonight. Michael Kinzell also wants to know, and we have not talked a lot about Caleb Johnson tonight, but he wants to know what we think of the Iowa State running back. Kala, I'll throw this to you. I am not down. I'm not up on this guy. I think there's limited upside for him in the NFL. How do you view Caleb Johnson very similar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's gonna be a solid running back.
Speaker 5: I don't see him as a high upside guy that I'm really going out to get, you know, I think you know, like I said, I don't see him being a guy that layd on a lot of my teams for fantasy football. But I think he'll be a good NFL running back for a team. And I've done a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think Farrell is that how you view Caleb Johnson as well. I mean, not anything spectacular, but what should be all right. The thing is like, when it comes to your rookie draft, I always tend to draft for upside. So Caleb Johnson is kind of a challenge for me because I don't see a lot of upside, but I do see a lot of things that he can help me with. Even in his rookie year and in his rookie contract, I think he can be all right, and I think.
Speaker 2: He would have to be a late round redraft main event player for me. I think I'm gonna get involved here. You know, Tom Smith joined us late tonight, and uh, it's always great to have Tom on. He'll have to rewatch the show because we did talk about his beloved Miami Dolphins, and Tom we talked to. We talked to a gentleman that knows football. It's been a it's been a pleasure having this cat here.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kyle, you've been a gentleman and a scholar. I feel bad having you come on tonight and hustle right after vacation is done, but I really want to thank you for all the insight you've provided. I want to wish you good luck in all your leagues this year, not only your rookie dynasty drafts that will be coming up in about a month here, but all your redraft leagues, everything that you're doing here with the FFPC. Thanks so much for carving out some time in your schedule. Who Day hashtag who Day indeed, and be very looking forward to seeing how Higgins, Chase, Burrow, Brown, everybody goes as far as bringing back fantasy value in redrafting dynasty leagues going forward in Cincinnati. Thank you so much, my friend. This was a treat and good luck to you the rest of twenty twenty five and beyond.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That is, he is the man, Kyle Pollock lateises gentlemen, the multi league winner in the FFPC over the course of his career. Good stuff Barrell from a Bengals fan tonight, and anytime we get a Bengals fan on, I think it's going to be crucial because as much as we saw from Burrow and Higgins and Chase and Brown last year, I think a lot of leagues will hinge upon how well these guys do in twenty twenty five, given that the defense, unless they hit on a lot of picks in the draft, is probably going to be mediocre to bad again this year.
Speaker 2: When you when you have to score the ball, and when you have it's good for fantasy sports perhaps, but it's not necessarily good for the football team when you have to say we got we gotta score forty to compete. And what you opened with in the in the early part of the show, bog Yeah, talking about Hendrickson was right on spot. And you know we've said on the show before, I don't understand him New Orleans ever, let this player get away, and if Cincinnati doesn't, you know, Cincinnati needs to make sure that he's a player.
Speaker 1: And he will be just will he be with the Bengals, I don't know. And quite frankly, as a fantasy player, as a dynasty player who owns Burrow has Chase is going to be deploying T Higgins and Chase Brown and leagues this here, I kind of hope Hendrickson is not on the team. Like I want that defense to be bad. I want the Bengals to be up video game stats every single.
Speaker 2: Time, but you want the down in distance that a defense allows Burrow and Chase and those guys to get into you know, you you don't want them. You don't want them having to go eighty rs to score the ball every time.
Speaker 1: I don't think, No, I don't, I don't I want yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Hindrickson, you know those all those sacks means that that ball comes, you know, back to the Bengals off. I think that's I think the possessions of what they do with it from a down and distance and from a field position standpoint, they can make. They can put a lot of touchdowns. Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: We are a little over five months away from Northern Kentucky and Louisville for the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship live events. But after we went off the air last week, I spent some time registering for not only reupping my dynasty teams with the KFFC, but I signed up for a bunch of main event teams. I signed up for the Midnight Madness Saturday in Louisville, which goes off the board at eleven o'clock, and then, because I'm a glutton for punishment, after that draft wraps up at about one in the morning, I'll be drafting at the Sunrise at the Bourbon Turn in Louisville at seven thirty am the next and then sunset at the Bourbon Turn at seven thirty at night. Those are just a few of the drafts have already registered for at the KFFFC. I'll be registering for more. And then you also talked about this before we came out on the air tonight, the Best Ball Sweet sixteen tournament. This is a first for the KFF to C if I'm remembering correctly, and this is going to be available for people shortly here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the our Sweet sixteen ten thousand dollars grand prize, ninety six teams, three hundred dollars entry fee. Is a beloved tournament that we have at the Super Bowl, and it's a managed league and people like the chance to grab that ten thousand dollars prize and have as many as eight shots said it, there'll be eight twelve team divisions within the league and the Best Ball format. We just heard from so many players that we want to play. It's just how many teams can I manage. So the Best Ball format, starting right after this year's NFL Draft is the way that we're going to attack that so it'll be up on the site soon and any of the listeners from an eligible state, we would love to have you play.
Speaker 1: There is a Bestball league that I am also signed up for that I just signed up for it and now it's down to three teams left with the thirty nine dollars Draftmaster going on in KFF Excited for that to fill. If you want to join that, or any of the main event leagues both at Northern Kentucky and Louisville, or any of the online leagues that are going on right now. If you want to play online, KFFSC dot com. Kf FSC dot com is where to go and be looking out for that Best Ball Sweet sixteen that is going to be going off here shortly. KFFSC dot com is where to go. Parrell As always love our time here hanging out with you on a Friday night talking fantasy football. I would have liked to talk more Raiders tonight. That didn't happen. Maybe next week we'll see what.
Speaker 2: I got them into the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well you did, you weaved it in for sure.
Speaker 2: We'll get to Gino Smith.
Speaker 1: Everybody wills to oh I do I do Genosmith's impact on Black Bouers and Jacoby Myers. This is something that we will talk about going forward here as we are less than three weeks away from the NFL Draft.
Speaker 2: Maybe they can get Josh Jacobs back. Considering you no longer appreciate.
Speaker 1: Well the Packers didn't go out and get a number one receiver for Josh Jacobs request. Maybe he can go back to Las Vegas and the Packers can double tap running back here and get o'mari and Hampton, Marshawn Lloyd and RJ. Harvey or something like that.
Speaker 2: I just challenge any of the other thirty one teams in the NFL to go draft him one hundred plus catch tighty end this year.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. Great point, Farrell, be good. We'll talk with you next next Friday.
Speaker 2: Man, see you brother.
Speaker 1: That is Farrell Elliot. Ladies and gentlemen hanging out tonight on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, check him out and his leagues out. Kff SC dot com is where to go for that once again, kf f SC dot Com. That will conclude tonight's show. I want to thank Kyle Pollock Farrell Elliott, the FFPC our producer and mutual friend Rob and of course our audio engineer Bryce and you for streaming, downloading, whatever however you're ingesting this content.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: In case you missed last night's High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network, you can watch it on any of the FFPC socials as well as the Better Sports Network and the BSN socials as well. I had on Matt Donelly from Fantasy Points and Rotoballer a fun show. Anytime that dude hops aboard one of my shows, you know it's going to be good, and it was great last night. Next Thursday, we will be welcoming on Dynasty League Football's Brandon Hay on the Better Sports Network seven pm to nine pm Thursday night, Eastern Time. We will have him on with a lot of analysis on what you should be doing with your dynasty leagues right now. In the FFPC, The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour will return next Friday with our good buddy, longtime FFPC player, and a guy who's no stranger to the airwaves of the hsffower Chuck Root, who won five hundred thousand dollars with the FFPC less than three years ago. He will be our guest next week. That is gonna be a fun show. You don't want to miss it. In case you missed the two Tuesday Night Rodavas High Stakes Lowdown, it was a fun show with Jay Utronki, who has won fifteen FFPC Dynasty Leagues. He gave us some insight on how he manages his Dino teams as well as what he's doing this year specifically to try to make sure that he cashes in on a bunch of Dynasty League championships with the FFPC. You can rewatch that on any of the FFPC socials or the Rodovis podcast channel as well. The FFPC Never too Early best Ball and Never too Early super Flex Bestball tournaments going on at myffpc dot com for ten thousand dollars grand prize as respectively. Those drafts will conclude on April twenty fourth, so you only have less than three weeks to join those leagues to make sure that you can cash in on a five figure grand prize here in April, which is insane. The FFPC Dynasty Orphan Leagues are available at myffpc dot com. They normally range entry fees GOO from seventy seven dollars up to five thousand dollars right now. You can get in at a lot less price than that, or a lot whatever. It is one dollar, two dollars, five dollars prices for some of these dynasty orphan teams, and you can carry those all the way to a Dynasty championship in twenty twenty five, eighteen hundred plus leagues over the last fifteen years in the FFPC, none have ever folded. No dynasty leagues have ever folded under the ffpc's watch. So you know, if you're signing up for one of these leagues, you are in it for the long haul. And it is to borrow a line from Terry Hatcher on Seinfeld, they are spectacular. My FFPC dot com is ready to go for that the Big Goerrilla Tournament. We have had live and slow drafts going off for that, a million dollar grand prize, fifty dollars discount on every third team you sign up for drafts going both live and slow. Right now at my FFPC dot com. The Early Rampage Tournament is going on. So basically, you sign up for the Big Gorilla, you're already automatically entered into the Early Rampage Tournament. You're getting two tournaments for the price of one entry fee right now, which is awesome. Seven Bananas promo is lib right now. A lot of people have been cashing in on that one hundred and twenty five dollars best ball tournament entries for free.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 1: People have gotten those. We've given away a main event team for free in the seven Bananas promo as well. Check that out at my ffpc dot com. Trust me, if you want to normally wait for joining this tournament later on in the season, this is not the year to do that. You want to be joining early and joining often. My ffpc dot com is where to go for that. Remember to like this video, comments on this video, subscribe to the channel, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and getting a notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Thursday with Brandon Hay from Dynasty League Football for the Better Sports Networks High Stakes Fantasy Football Show, and then next Friday, ten pm Eastern Friday Night, Me Farrell and Chuck Root hanging out talking Dynasty Fantasy Football as we are going hard into the NFL Draft, which is coming up in less than three weeks. Thanks for watching, everybody, your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: I do want to remind everybody that the thirty nine dollars Bestball League that I'm in with KFFC, there is only three teams left to go in that KFFC dot com is where to go, and I would encourage you to join that. If for no other reason, then as an employee of the f F I can't play in the ff PC, but I can play in the kf f f C and there are three teams left in that, and I would love to continue drafting here. So sign up for that at kffs C dot com. It'll be a blast. We'll talk about it on the show as well. Just three teams to go. You could be the hero kffs C dot com. And after you sign up for that, or maybe perhaps before you sign up for that, check out everything going on at my ff PC dot com, Dynasty Orphans, never too early, tournaments, the Big Gorilla, everything going on there. I know it's April fourth, but there's no excuse for you not to be immersed in fantasy football drafting action, which is quite frankly, the most fun part of fantasy football is drafting, So check that out. Kf kffs C dot com, my ff PC dot com. Enjoy your weekend. Thanks so much for tuning in tonight. I'll talk with you on Thursday night and then of course on this show on Friday night at the ff PC Socials. Be good to everybody and we'll see you next week