Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking the time out of your Disney schedule coming on the couch.
Speaker 2: We want to get to know all about you. What have you been up to?
Speaker 1: I know you're here in La Are you just shooting new content? Are you? What are you?
Speaker 2: What have you been up to?
Speaker 1: Miss?
Speaker 3: We're working on a show right now, and I have like a bunch of things where we have to shoot that we're gonna reveal in like a week, maybe in the two weeks, but I don't know. Ever since I got here, it's like it's the vibe is very different. I'm not gonna lie like I.
Speaker 1: Get bad different, Like you seem like you're like a little kid in a candy store, So that seems kind of good, But I feel like there's a butt after that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So like I come here to film oldest Content and day one so I got I had to be in North Hollywood because we have to be near what we're shooting, but I wanted to say somewhere nicer than the last and we were at the Hilton. There was no room service, So I'm like, bro, what the hell's.
Speaker 4: Going on here?
Speaker 3: But I'm not from here, so I don't know what the good hotels are, and everyone that's suggesting hotels to me they send me to like hotels where they bring a bit more time to fuck.
Speaker 4: Are you into something? Cause I'm like, maybe.
Speaker 3: You're So we're at the W there jump off hotel. Yeah, but bro, like I'm not. I'm not here to fuck like you know what I mean. Like I'm here to like work.
Speaker 1: Here to do your business. You're here to be here and like do all your content.
Speaker 2: So what happened? I feel like there's a story coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm in front of the W I literally, little bablon, not even thirty seconds of me being downstairs, and some guys, some white guy just starts running towards me like we were in't fucking down to the dead or something like.
Speaker 2: Just straight towards you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not even a block away, and I already noticed like something's off, and something told me like am I high?
Speaker 4: Cause that was really like not in a good mood.
Speaker 1: And you're like, but wait, I just fucking lit this blend. They're like, I can't be that fucking high. I know you're in like a different you know, surroundings, but you know you live in Brooklyn you know, right, so you kind of like get that sense of street smarts like something's maybe off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like I hate those people that go like, oh the vibes off, but the vibeally was old.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 1: He just ran out?
Speaker 2: He did you move out of the way to he stop?
Speaker 4: Tody?
Speaker 1: So to you?
Speaker 2: Did you did he like come up to did he want to smell your blunt?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: He definitely didn't want to blunt like, and the way he was coming at me, it was like so weird, Like you know when you could feel someone that just wants to take your phone or someone that just don't wants money.
Speaker 4: He didn't have that vibe.
Speaker 3: And the way he was walking towards me, it was like creepy almost, So my gumbs.
Speaker 1: Like staring at you creepy because you're an attractive female, you know what I mean? And like that kind of vibe or I even have like like.
Speaker 3: I was wearing a hoodie with my hood up and a mask. All you saw is like hair. I had no makeup on, like leggings and a hoodie that covered my ass. All you see his legs and blonde hair. And this guy just starts coming at me. So I don't know why. The part of me is like, maybe you're high, maybe you're bugging, but I'm not. Like you said, you're from New York, you could tell somethings off. So I literally run inside the lobbing, screaming with a lip blunt in my hand, like, Yo, what the fucks some guy's fucking chasing me, and the manager this piece of fucking shit goes, oh, you can't come in here with a fucking blunt, and I'm like, you're like.
Speaker 1: I paid a two hundred fifty dollars feet you give me.
Speaker 4: I give a shit.
Speaker 3: I was like, bro, like, like what the hell's wrong with you? So they go outside and they're like, where is he. I'm like, I don't fucking know. Is that him? So I look and I'm like the guy was still standing there. The way I noticed that wasn't crazy is when I started running towards the lobby instead of just running straight up the stairs.
Speaker 4: There's like a ramp.
Speaker 3: My high ass when running up the ramp like the worst possible fucking thing I could I was better off.
Speaker 4: Like running towards him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm running up the ramp and he's walking up the stairs. So by the time I reached the top, we're at the same thing. So I run inside and I start screaming. This motherfucker goes in front and just sits stared away till I guess I ran inside and he was gonna follow me in. When I called this, like the lobby, they called security. The security came and they saw he was standing in front. They all went downstairs to talk to him. So we go upstairs and I'm freaking out because I'm like, bro, when I knew he wasn't bugging, when I wasn't bugging, is when I started running. He started screaming, where are you going come back? Why would you be screaming that at me? Yeah, for no reason. So I go upstairs and I'm like, bro, like we need to change hotels. Like I'm not staying in this area because it's like it's just sketchy and it's not you know, it's not safe. You're a female, you're by yourself. You just never know, you know what could happen, especially you know, right now, everything in the world's so crazy.
Speaker 1: People have nothing to lose. People are getting robbed on ro adea boulevard, were wearing race watches, like all kinds of things that you just don't really know. You just have to be more cautiously aware. So did you?
Speaker 2: So is that the end of that?
Speaker 1: You just got? You changed hotels and.
Speaker 3: Not like my thing was like, you know, my man was like why did you come downstairs? Like what are you're from? But my thing is like, even if me and the glow were downstairs, it's still what I've happened. It would have happened still, and it would have been a higher chance he would grab one of us. My thing is where I'm from. I'm not afraid to go to any neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I've never been.
Speaker 3: I've never ran from a man before in my life, and I've had people punch me in my face before like a grown ass man.
Speaker 4: I've never ran away. Yeah, for me to fucking run something was old and well that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that your trips started off that way. I'm hoping that you moved to a new hotel you're getting a better vibe, you know, doing away with all of that stuff, because that's definitely like a fucked up way to start your trip.
Speaker 4: No, I apologize every day.
Speaker 3: I apologize happen, but it's not even an LA thing because I think it's just whatever's going on, I guess is like starting to.
Speaker 1: Really attract to you.
Speaker 3: No, it's really starting to like look real to me, because I live I feel like when you have money, you have cloud almost.
Speaker 1: You have like you mean, like you're kind of like almost live in a bubble, or.
Speaker 4: I almost feel like I live in a bubble and I don't realize that there's real shit going on and people are really fucking having to rob other people.
Speaker 1: Well, damn, homie, we just became friends and I already get to know each other a little bit more. But I'm gonna tell you, you always have to be aware. You being from you know, living in New York and having all that stuff too. You just have to be aware, regardless of you know, being a female and being somebody in the media or being just a female in general, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Some guys as well too.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, you just never know because they're looking for an easy come up, and especially somewhere where you're not like you don't really know, you know, like you said, it's somewhere that's not familiar territory. Not that you're afraid to be in those things, but it's.
Speaker 2: Also you just gotta protect yourself.
Speaker 1: Young lady. You're doing really well, you're doing you know, you're successful. You're out here doing you know, you're shooting, you said a TV show, So we gotta keep you. We got to keep you safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not even worried about that. It's more like I left my box cutter in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: And I that s about that. That's so New York. That's so New York. But the same thing too is it's just not even having to have that for you as well.
Speaker 2: That's just you know, safety reasons.
Speaker 3: Now I need a weapon, like, bro, if mylonass crackheat is gonna come after me, like and they're so aggressive, like that's the thing. We have bombs, but they're so chill like they they're like, oh, what's up like here, They're.
Speaker 1: Like it's different. But I love La though, but I love La. Well, we're hoping that we're gonna give you some sprinkle and some better memories. Private talk's gonna give you a good taste in your mouth and a bad taste. So yes, So talk about what other things did you have going on? You said you're shooting a TV show. What kind of new content are you coming out with? You have an Only Fans, You have all these projects going on when you know, have time not to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, OnlyFans is definitely like, uh, like, uh, one wonderful thing. I think when I first made one, I had a lot of people that were very judgy and like, I was, like, all my friends were doing it, so it kind of like pushed me to do it because I was making skids making fun of onlyfangirls and I didn't want them to think it was like me coming at them. So I have no problem making fun of myself. Me making one, I had a lot of people that were like, oh, you know, you think you're still gonna get taken as a comedian seriously and be an OnlyFans girl, But you could do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: I'm a woman.
Speaker 3: You don't have to just be one thing. You don't have to just have a personality. You could be everything. You could be sexy, funny, and like all my comedy has always been very sexual, but that's because I think I find humor like the fact that sex could be really awkward sometimes mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And well, I think it feels like, you know, I mean, I'm not an only fans member of yours yet, but it's one of those things that you know that it seems like it's on brand to what you already kind of already doing, you know what I mean, Like you said, if your content is a little bit more racier, then why not do you know what makes you feel good? And if you're making a lot of money on it and doing it being successful, why not. I feel like nowadays with all the social media apps and things that you know, we have at our you know, disposal, it's like being a brand. You just you know, you have to be a part of it or you're going to get left out. Yeah, and you know, we didn't do this for to get left out.
Speaker 3: You feel like nowadays it's easier for girls to just do, you know, like filming themselves, and they don't get as much flag as like you.
Speaker 1: Use so back in a day, I think it's still always going to be a stigma.
Speaker 2: It's always going to be No.
Speaker 1: I came from the adult entertainment business. I've been in the business for over ten years, even me not even shooting film for the last three or four years. I always say I think I don't know now what it is, but it's like four years you know, I'll always get stigmatized in that genre. But it's again, you know, it's a in a day now where it's like you can pretty much see regular sex scenes on mainstream TV or you know, and things like that, so it's like it's more accepted, but people are still going to point your finger at you. They're gonna point your finger at anything you do. So for me, it's like, if you feel good doing it and you enjoy doing it, then that's all that matters. If I can sleep every day at night and I'm fine, then you know, it's your moral code and your moral compass on everybody to his own is my modo. If it works for you, then it works for you. If it doesn't affect my life, then I don't. You know, it doesn't really it's not my business. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It sucks with the signal though, because to me, it's like there's like a few people that are legendary, Like to me, I don't like I think of you as like a legend almost, thank you, So.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Well, that's the thing. It's like, you know, in the beginning, I will say that, you know, and I've talked about it on the show, and I've had several girls that didn't even come from any kind of adult kind of anything at all and joined doing OnlyFans and kind of you could see that the taste it was kind of like still looked down upon, like, oh, but you did this, And for me it's I kind of was offended in the beginning, but for me, I realized that as being an entrepreneur, entrepreneur and a woman in the industry, it's everybody has their own lane and everybody can accept you know each other and also do what they want to do and not be affected by anybody else. It's just how well you do it. And I think that also with all these apps and things like that now too, it's showing people that you have to really have a personality to stick, you know, and sell that brand. You know, I'm sure you know, doing skits and doing you know, your comedy and stuff like that. You know, you really had to show who you were and for people to get to really know you and get to a place where you have a million fans you know that are on your Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I've been around for like two and a half years, but.
Speaker 1: It takes time. You know what I mean, and everything you know anything good and worth having in life. I feel like you have to do those put those you know, put that time in, put that work in, and build those stepping stones.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I do think like had I started earlier, I probably wouldn't have been ready because I don't know if I was strong enough at like twenty two to do what I do now. Like I think, you have to go through a lot of shit and get to a place where you don't give a shit about anyone's opinion and you see the bigger picture, like the only thing that really matters is your family and the people you know.
Speaker 4: People show themselves like who they are and stuff.
Speaker 1: So if you could give advice to a younger you, or even anybody coming up in your industry, the type of work that you do, what advice would you give to that person?
Speaker 4: Anyone coming up? I tell them the same thing.
Speaker 3: If I could do it in two and a half years, why can't you Never say like, oh I want to do it, but I can't or no excuses. Always tell yourself, if she could do it, why can't I. It doesn't matter if you're wrapping or whatever you're doing, just as long as you put your ole into.
Speaker 2: It, manifest to make it happen.
Speaker 4: Now, that's real shit.
Speaker 3: Because anything, any goal life stuff for this year, it's coming true. But that's awesome. All of them were very unrealistic. That's why I'm a little confused as to why it's coming true. But the more I feel like success I'm getting, it's like the more friends I lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like sometimes they say that that's what happens, like growing pains, you know, and when you elevate yourself, you sometimes see that you know, it's not that something may have happened, but sometimes you just outgrow people. And that's okay too, And you gotta just learn to learn when to let go and learn that it's okay to just have no bad well you know, ill well to that person, but you know it's time for me to move on and keep on, you know, doing successful things. So how do you with all the chaos going on, how do you keep yourself grounded? How do you keep yourself structured where you're actually like, you know, maintaining doing your content skifts, Because that's not easy.
Speaker 2: It's it's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: I think my father, like I call him in the morning, like we speak every day for a couple of hours. And then if I'm ever like I just know that families first, no matter what, and.
Speaker 1: So they full they fully support what you do. You have everything from your only fans to your comedy staff. Are they like really like active in your career? Do they support you go to your shows? What kind of stuff that are they involved?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like my father just he supports anything I do. Like he was like one of the first people I even told that I made and only fans and he was like, so hire a shripper, Like if you're gonna work, to work, yeah, like really learn how.
Speaker 1: To be half asked at it. Get go in there and do what you gotta do and make it look good.
Speaker 3: Because he's like, who cares, Like everyone's naked on camera now, It's like, but not everyone makes money, Like if you could make money from it, why would you not?
Speaker 1: But I'm sure that's a good feeling to have somebody, you know, like your father a big role in your life, have that supportive figure in your life to be like, you know what, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 1: Be a tree leader like because that's also all those self instilled things is why who you are today and probably have that thick skin. When you have people not everybody probably likes your comedy stuff, They're gonna say negative things to you, like how do you deal with the negative feedback from fans?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. Like I smoke weed. That's kind of how that's how I keep myself grounded. You just smokedicate yourself.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: Moon rocks. Fucking what's the other ship? The green ship that they put around it? Well, that's one thing I love about it. Late the second I cam here, it's like it really is a candy sword.
Speaker 1: Like like the flakes, the wax, the keif okay, Keith Keith, Yes, yes, yes, yes?
Speaker 4: What does that shake? Yeah? Shake?
Speaker 1: I'm like trying to think in my head.
Speaker 2: I'm like what else. Normally I have a bunch of weed, but I don't have.
Speaker 1: Any weed at the moment. Every with cur going on, it's kind of crazy, so we can't. Usually were just having a smoke session, and.
Speaker 3: Now it's like you have to have a smoke session with everyone holding their own blood.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so it's like, yes, but we will smoke together one day, I promise, yes.
Speaker 4: So weed like I smoke. And then I just read the comments and.
Speaker 1: So does that fuel you to That's where you get your like, your inspiration to go like not I guess, not troll them, but like come back, get them as like a comeback. And that's like how you do your like base your skits off of it, or how does that really work?
Speaker 2: I'm just never like the thing is, you just don't take it serious.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I love it, like, I don't take it seriously at all because I know that a lot of times negativity is what's gonna get you pop. And I think that's what really got me here because a lot of people are like, she's try, she's tried.
Speaker 4: But this you know, then why are you guys still here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know you're watching still Yeah, So why don't she clicked that subscription back in and give me some more money, thank you very much?
Speaker 3: Not just like I don't know how do I say correctly? Like I did what like ten years ago, I did a magazine I think it was King Magazine, and I talked to the editor in chief afterwards, and I said, you know, I don't really get them much hate mail, and he said, that's not good. You want the hate. So I after that, I always thought like, is he right? So the only one I really got hate was like Dre and Michelle. That's around the time when she started dating like Chris Brown, after the whole Rihanna thing, and like people went after her so bad.
Speaker 4: She didn't do anything. All she was doing was dating somebody, but.
Speaker 3: People was matter so hard that out of older girls that were in that magazine, she's the only one till this day that's so relevant.
Speaker 4: Any other girl isn't.
Speaker 3: And if you have to think about the shit she endured at the time, like it was a lot.
Speaker 4: But and she was young, as folks, she's so young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely. You know, one of the things I say, you'd have to have tough skin because it's like you get this perception put on you and a stigma put on your back, and it's like you're targeted and no, regardless of all these people who don't even know you, who are fans then judge you off of that. Yeah, and it's it's not anybody's truth, it's just made up truth.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: Just you're gonna keep yourself guarded, just by knowing that your family's priority, Like as long as they're good and they're healthy, I don't care.
Speaker 1: And so, what is the best advice that you've ever gotten from my dad?
Speaker 2: Or just just in general.
Speaker 1: It could be from you know, relationships, it could be business, just anything in general.
Speaker 4: Do things and then forget about it.
Speaker 3: Like my manager so always say I could buy a bit of Chanel back today, and like if she doesn't ever want to see me again, I'm not gonna want it back. Do it and don't ever come back to people and say, well I did this and that for you, you shouldn't forget about it. And then, because if you're going to expect people to ever do anything back, you're gonna be waiting for a long fucking time because people they don't they're not looking at it the same way as you. They're not gonna have the same heart as you, and you're gonna go out of your way a million times. Okay, this is what is the best lesson that I told I learned from him. We went to play tennis and he had like really nice new sneakers and I'm like, no, no, no, let me go buy you like Nike, so you don't ruin your shoes. I've got him shoes. I made sure to give him my racket. I got like one of the usable ones.
Speaker 4: We're playing.
Speaker 3: We're playing, and I lose by one point five thousand dollars. We played best out of three, So afterwards I was like, damn, Like, how did I lose? I'm like, I used to be a pro when I was younger. Mm hm, And it's because I wasn't paying attention. And he as soon as the lesson was done, he said, stop helping people.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Like you went out of your way making sure I was good when you should have let the fact that I'm I was fucked up and I had like these uncomfortable shoes, you should have let me play in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that's that's a hard fact too, Like you have to kind of thing is because I'm sure you know you're obviously nurturing. You want to like do a good thing for the people, but then when you do that, you shortcome yourself.
Speaker 3: Always, I think, especially as a woman, you're like, why am I doing everything? Almost another thing is just being around other bulls, bitch?
Speaker 4: Is that it's just I.
Speaker 3: Think women, really, other women that I've seen accomplished things and things that weren't easy. I'm always attracted to that just because I'm like, that's who I want to be, and.
Speaker 1: I believe that it's one of those things that you have to, you know, keep yourself around people that you want to not necessarily emulate, but get you know, the knowledge from the you know, that drive, from the dedication to like keep going, because if you put yourself around people who aren't as driven, it could sometimes you know, show in that as well, and it kind of like dimpers that whole thing. So I'm very good about like motivating, like keeping a tight circle that's uplifting you at all times.
Speaker 3: It's like, how you chill before losers, You're going to be the fifth one, chill around four winners.
Speaker 1: You're like, you are dropping knowledge, private talk. You better be liking.
Speaker 2: You better comment to this episode.
Speaker 1: Because we are getting to know a little bit more about Dan Homie. So if people came with the warning label, what was yours? What would yours be?
Speaker 3: Oh, this bitch is by polar Literally if my shit had to have like a warning, yeah run. But I'd been telling people that they don't like if I start dating someone, I'm like bro, I'm bipolar.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't think you understand. Just leave now, and they're like, oh, no, I look crazy.
Speaker 1: But I think that's what attracts people are like, oh, you can't be that crazy until you really do that crazy thing. And then you're like, fucking see, I told you. Yeah, so's the what's the craziest thing that they actually left and you're like, see, I told you I was crazy. No one's left, No one's left, they're all stayed. You're the one that runs away. Yeah, yeah every time.
Speaker 4: No, I just I don't call guys.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest problem is like I just don't call them. So it's always like I'm with someone and then my ex will be popping up out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: So you're a serial ex repeter.
Speaker 4: I just stay friends with my exes.
Speaker 3: But I realize you can't because their intention is not to actually be your homeboy.
Speaker 1: So when's the last time you had sex with the necks?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like two years ago? Two years ago? That's good. It's not two days ago. It's not it last week, it's not two months ago, and it's.
Speaker 3: Now why because two years is like, oh, that's in the past. Two days ago, it's like that's.
Speaker 1: Now, Yes, what about happens? It's not about me, It's about you, damn homie. We're about to get a lot deeper.
Speaker 2: But to your truth with Texas is coming.
Speaker 1: I'm just warming you up and getting those feelers coming out, just to see where we are going.
Speaker 2: What is your social media weakness?
Speaker 4: I love what is it called bang?
Speaker 3: Where they muck bang, yeah, smug bang, and where they whisper like potato?
Speaker 1: Do you like it because of like in a like an arousal type of situation, or like just because you get's like soothing where you like, like.
Speaker 2: What does it do for you?
Speaker 4: I get high and then I'm like what do I want to eat? But I don't know? So I look at these people eating these random.
Speaker 1: Like it doesn't make you hungrier?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gives me an idea of what to order. But my problem is I'll order like food to four in the morning.
Speaker 1: And but you're so tiny it doesn't look like it shows at all.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm the munchy queen.
Speaker 1: The munchy queen. I like that.
Speaker 3: I've always had like pizza, bagels, crackers, cheese, just like random munchy things that you see a twelve year old have twelve year old shouldn't be smoking, but they did.
Speaker 1: What moment do you wish you could relive and even change if you could a lot, I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: We'll give you some times I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: About its dramatic.
Speaker 2: Sometimes crying is good. It means you let it out.
Speaker 1: It means that you're you know, you're healing from it, or you've moved on from it. If you can talk about it and we'll release it.
Speaker 3: I think one thing I would take back is probably like I certain people you know you need, and it's like I try to find the good in people when I'm dating them, and sometimes I make sure it up because it's not even there.
Speaker 1: You like surpass the red flags because you're like, I either a want to fix this person or I just love them so much and I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when instead you just like, we're constantly trying to change people, and there was, you know, one person who instead of changing, I almost wish I would have just accepted them for who they were, because I feel like I could have learned a lot from them. So that's one thing I could take back, because I think my biggest issue was always dating people who It's like they wanted to help, and they would suggest things like, oh maybe.
Speaker 4: You should do this, wear shoes or wear heels.
Speaker 1: Sometimes were like in that kind of overbearing way or just being suggestive way, because there's some people that just like you know, can do those things in a leisurely way because they care, and then some people doing it in a very dominant way where it's like they're taking over parts of your life that you're just like, hold on, wait a minute, did I dis agree to this whole relationship?
Speaker 2: And who am I right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I took it. I took it like it was dominant, like it was being forced. I mean when it was just suggestions. My thing is like I don't take anyone's advice but my father. So for me to date someone and take their advice, I feel like, are they trying to change me?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you have a lot of walls up. You don't want to be changed. You want to is looking for like this particular thing that you know.
Speaker 3: I'm almost saying I almost wish I was more open when I was with this person because I feel like I could have learned more.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you are more reserved that you feel like now, if you could have gone back now having that same relationship, you would have probably things would have worked out differently.
Speaker 3: We still would have not been together, we still would have broken up, but I think we would have broken up on some friendship shit.
Speaker 2: And it would have been amicable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it would have been less like immature and less like arguments.
Speaker 1: Less breaking stuff, less crying, less screaming.
Speaker 3: It's okay sometimes to just accept people for who they are instead of making this guy your husband. It's like, that's fun guy. He's the guy you have phone and enjoy him for now until you meet your man, don't.
Speaker 2: I always met my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: We always say it's a relationship, not the relationship. And I think that a lot of people forget that is because we do, you know, with life, you know, in general, especially with everything going on with the pandemic this last year, people didn't know what to do. Some people clung onto things, some people have rejected things. Some people did their own, you know things, But it did a lot of like self, I think inner work for a lot of people, especially myself, was because.
Speaker 2: What do you really want?
Speaker 1: What are those hard questions that you have been too busy to really deal with that, you're just surfacely talking to people whatever, And those are the questions that you ask is that could have done this differently or would have mattered this whatever? But it's like learning yourself about yourself. And I feel like that's what about learning, And you know, communicating with people and just talking about your feelings is one way of learning what not to do next time around. Yeah, so what about your dating life now? Are you single? Are you dating?
Speaker 2: Are you an entanglement? What do you have going on right now?
Speaker 1: Dan Homy?
Speaker 4: Right now just chillin' sing?
Speaker 1: Single, ready to mingle or just single? Working on your content? Are you out there? Are you on these dating apps? There's like these tender bumbles just dating circles with friends.
Speaker 4: Bro, we can be on dating apps even if we wanted to.
Speaker 3: The second you make a profile, they're going to report your ship being fake and they're going to say a celebrity is trying to like, I promise you I try to make an e harmony for content and they deleted my page within twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: But is that something that you feel like you're ready to in your life right now? If you wouldn't be able to do you like, I guess not alienated, but can I be like typecasted, like they like don't let you go on there at all? So if would that be something that should be open to or maybe is it something that you normally find people that you date that friends introduce you to them, or are you looking for someone male female? What's going on in your life?
Speaker 3: I think this year is the year where it's best to be single, and this is when I'm going to get all my goals accomplished.
Speaker 1: Because so this is a year about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everyone's have you've been?
Speaker 1: Are you a serial dater in your past? I mean I don't really been sing you've never been seeing this? Is this recently broken up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, it's it's been broken up for a minute.
Speaker 1: But it is a minute to you, a month, a year, we're going back to this timeline.
Speaker 4: A minute is like six months.
Speaker 1: Okay, so newly it's fresh yea.
Speaker 3: But because I think the year started, everyone started getting wiped up.
Speaker 4: Everyone got a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Like, because people, is this you yourself too, including myself, including yourself. You got wiped up. You got in the turmoil of everything going on. So what happened during that? Is this the relationship that you're talking about where it's like you wish you could have met them a little bit later on or just an experienced learning lesson.
Speaker 3: It's more like I finally realized who the person is and I like who they are.
Speaker 4: Just you know, it wasn't for you, It wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still have them in my life and I care about them and stuff.
Speaker 1: Just respectfully. I mean, at that's point too, it's like we're adults enough to be It's like nothing needs to be crazy like temper tantrum or whatever. It's just be like, you know, sometimes unfortunately just doesn't work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've already had so much, you know, so many bad relationships. It's like I think, this year, I just want to be alone, and but every time I say that I want to be single this year, and just that's like.
Speaker 1: That's why, like the time, like the magnets come out, and then it's just like, hey, you want to be my girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's always someone that you're like, no, you're gonna ruin my life.
Speaker 1: But okay, well that's why. That's how it's up to you. Now, it's up to you. You're talking to private talk and you're letting us know too, So you got to now do the work you have to be like you know what, maybe even if that person comes that you want to just casually date, don'tg date one person exclusively. Start doing stuff for you, doing your inner work. What makes you feel good, What are your hobbies, what are you like me to do and like? And let those people come and attract to you because that's what you right now. You may not be ready for those people, but when you're done working on yourself in like six months to the year, that man or woman whoever is tickles your fancy, it's going to come into your life at the right time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine that'd be interesting if my next person was a girl.
Speaker 1: It could be. That's why for me, I feel like it's I don't know if you've ever been have you been with the female before? Is it something that you like you never dated anyway, Like you've like had one with your like uh, your boyfriend or something like that, or just like kissing girlfriends in the club, like what kind of extent.
Speaker 4: Like the first time I think it was my homegirl.
Speaker 3: She was like dropped a gorgeous like a penthouse pet blonde brush.
Speaker 2: And does that matter to you?
Speaker 1: Is like the whole like making them no like this the Barbie doll appeal, like look like being super over, like you're just hot, like where it'd be like somebody could be kind of mediocre, but they have these things about them that makes them hotter, Like is that matter to you? Like you're because with me, at first, surfacely, I was only attracted to women by their looks.
Speaker 2: It was very pigheaded.
Speaker 1: It was very like nothing about it until I started to like actually do scenes with women, and then it was like, Okay, I like just about women or I don't kind of you know, it's kind of like navigating through the pond of women in fields.
Speaker 3: It's always been looks for women women, it's always personality, yes, like I don't care what you look like, just be a man, like you have to be a certain.
Speaker 4: Like drink you don't want no bit. You know.
Speaker 1: That's happened, zombie alarm. I think that this means our conversation was way too hot because here at private talk we're getting hotder and hotter and on her but you never know.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, so let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. What was the question we're talking about you in the whole, like female pond how you're not out of the table. You know you're not.
Speaker 2: But if it happens, it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first time it was like it was my homegirl. And the second she started eating me out, I don't know if I just I was.
Speaker 2: To so it went all the way there.
Speaker 3: It wasn't this way, I think, all the ways like like you know, dildos or like we didn't even nothing got inserted.
Speaker 4: It was just her eating me out.
Speaker 1: And but that's still sex to some people. If you, if you had a partner, I'm sure that they would consider that sex.
Speaker 4: Because if my man just eats me out.
Speaker 1: So if you're a man, if your man ate out another chick, you'd be okay with it. Okay, well then there you go. Then that's it's different. I think, girl, But that's but that's stereotypical and that's not fair.
Speaker 2: I'm both to me. But why doesn't that count?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I never really thought about it. I just I've had it.
Speaker 1: And but I'm not saying that it's wrong because I mean, maybe your partner doesn't but maybe your partner doesn't care either. But there I mean, but it is still in actuality sex, you're not going in as far as penetrating now and doing like actually putting his fingers or anything like that. It was just what your level at that time went to.
Speaker 4: No, I was like twenty.
Speaker 2: But in retrospect, you got to think about it.
Speaker 1: If somebody and even if you were with a girlfriend, they say me and you were in girlfriends right, and you were out at a party and you're like, hey, some girls just ate me out. But she didn't put her fingers in me a bit, I'd be mad cheating exactly.
Speaker 4: Relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, That's why I guess I don't look at it that way because I'm not in a relationship. It's always like a one time thing with a woman with a man. I don't know I could. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: So could you just have a man eat you out and not have sex with him.
Speaker 3: All the Time's like normal? Like to me, that's a normal date, Like you should even.
Speaker 2: Out, that's a normal date.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like my man he got out ten times before I even do anything with him first of all ten times. Yeah, because you got to get to there.
Speaker 1: You're like the energizer bunny.
Speaker 3: I like this, Yeah, because it's like, bro, they're not good and you have to teach them. So it's going to take at least ten times, and I'm not having sex with someone that can.
Speaker 1: Okay, you mean like ten times to actually make it right. I thought you meant ten times in that night and I was like, damn.
Speaker 4: I had to write the first time.
Speaker 1: But they never do. So how do you if you were if you had a new man, how would you teach him how to eat your pussy? Right?
Speaker 2: What do you tell them? What kind of school go? Do they go to? The damn homies school?
Speaker 4: I give them a minute and as they're doing, I'm not.
Speaker 1: And you're like, not, no, your tongue, you're fucking up. Now, may lay your tongue flap, don't fucking do that tongue little twirl thing does what I do.
Speaker 3: But they take it like some of them, they really get upset, like what do you like tell me what to do for?
Speaker 1: But my things?
Speaker 4: Like I wouldn't have to tell you what to do if you knew what you were doing.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever gotten up and been like, bitch, I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I feel like I'd be like, let me eat you're pussy. And if I'm horrible at it, then let's talk. But I feel like I don't know if I would like to be directed, but I hate I'm I'm a rebel without a cause.
Speaker 2: If you tell me what to do, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Do it slightly different just because I want to.
Speaker 4: I don't you know what you're doing, I'll shut up the fuck ouh.
Speaker 1: But have you ever had that situation.
Speaker 4: Someone knew what they were doing? Yeah? Once?
Speaker 1: Once?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Bro?
Speaker 2: And you can you tell us about the story.
Speaker 4: Wait, we didn't even finish about the lesbian part yet.
Speaker 1: They're all getting good, They're all that's.
Speaker 3: True, not honestly. The only person that's ever done it good. It was this one guy who everything was just perfect about him. It was like we haven't had sex yet, but his dick was huge. The head was like the best that I've ever had in my life. But it just seems to good to be true, and it always is. So I think his phone was like ringing at one am and I'm high as fuck. So I answered, and I'm like, yo, by this is you.
Speaker 4: Got a girl? Now?
Speaker 3: You could stop calling. That's my dick now, And this bitch goes it's his.
Speaker 1: Wife, why sleepy?
Speaker 4: Like did you know he was married? No, you know, do you care?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I care, And I was like, bro, I didn't know, but at.
Speaker 1: That time, you've already done it. So it's not like I'm saying as far as you don't care at all, but you're like, it's not changing what just happened.
Speaker 4: My thing is, why are you guilt tripping me? I didn't fucking know this?
Speaker 1: Is he freaking out at this moment? Or is he still eating your he's sleeping? Oh?
Speaker 3: He was like sleeping, and I fucking she goes wake him up. He needs to come home. I'm like, bro, this bitch doesn't even care he's cheating.
Speaker 4: She just wants him home.
Speaker 3: So I fucking punch him in his face. I'm like, yo, get up, it's your wife. And he gets mad at me for answering his phone. I mean, but you were gonna roll dog me like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot And the only thing that stopped me that night from doing anything is because I literally called my period right before we were gonna have sex. Right have to eat me out?
Speaker 1: So he did he get his red wings? I said, wait a week, no, but did he get his red wings?
Speaker 4: What's the red wing?
Speaker 1: Red wings means when they're eating you out, you get your period, oh I.
Speaker 4: Think so yeah, a little bit, like a little bit drizzles in his mouth. It had to all right, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: I mean you're honest, and that's what I love about it. It's about being raw and it's being honest. And the thing is is he's the one who's in the wrong. He shouldn't be fucking taking his mouth and places it shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my homegirl who got kids, she was like, I'd be tight as fuck if my baby daddy was out eating some bitch and not even flucking her.
Speaker 2: That means he's really mad.
Speaker 1: He's having a really bad situation if that's all that's happening, yo.
Speaker 3: So I kicked him out, and then after that, he kind of like started showing up at my apartment like begging me to forgive him that he was going to get a divorce.
Speaker 4: So I had to move. So that's why I moved from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: That's why I live in the Upper east Side now, because I didn't want nobody to know me.
Speaker 2: Asshole.
Speaker 1: Thanks for learning it, you read wing motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I live in my dream apartment now, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh, it was a blessing. Never mind take it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he looks at his big mom somewhere eating her period pussy.
Speaker 1: So you know, is this something that you like a lot, like having your pussy eating on your period, because some girls get like really horny on their period. I do, but I get really creeped out about blood if I see it. I'm like, ah, I just I look, I'm shameful of myself.
Speaker 4: I get hornier, but I don't have sex when I'm on my period. Now.
Speaker 1: See. The pornoway is like girls, you just put a sponge in and then it just happens and nobody really knows it's okay.
Speaker 3: So how do you get that sponge out afterwards? Because everyone's talking about the sponge that's like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's not like a point. You just take it out the same way, you know, like.
Speaker 4: There's no string, So it's like, I gotta have it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I hope if you're not reaching in your fucking organ and pulling out. But the thing is is there has been a few times that when it's really big, you know, sometimes you get stuck up behind something you know it shouldn't but you know, it's always me. It's always I just don't like okay, Like I mean, like I've had porn sex, like when we were in porn, Like I remember being in on a porn set and I at my period and I, you know, it was I was new and then they were like, you use a sponge. So like they're telling me this stuff and they're like, they're like, you're not sick. You can't call in sick. There's something wrong with you. You're just bleeding. So you put a sponge in and you fucking go about your day and you do a scene like a motherfucking champ and I'll call it like that, And yeah, I like it so with me most times, like with guys, like if I'm really horny, because I get horny, I can't necessarily let them go down on me when I'm on my period that way, but I still get horny, so I'll put a sponge in and nobody fucking knows.
Speaker 2: There's been one time that.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody has known, but not ever.
Speaker 3: You've never like did it on some like fuck you shit, like, oh you know what, he's pushing me up?
Speaker 4: Let me let him type push it. I pushed on my period That's why I did it. It was awesome, like yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Like for me when it comes to like I'm a bike fuck about a lot of things, but that I couldn't fuck them about that. Like for me, I'm just like yeah, and then I gotta look at you and it'll be never the fucking same. So like it's very.
Speaker 4: You're gonna kiss afterwards.
Speaker 1: It's true, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm never doing that again. That was just the one time thing, and I feel like he really deserved it, Like I need in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Actually, have you ever farted in anybody's mouth? No?
Speaker 4: But I will eventually.
Speaker 1: Is that something that turns you on? Is that something that you want to like pass the line with like a couple of goals type of hashtag thing.
Speaker 4: I think it's more of like I'm a guy in the inside. I was like born a man somehow ended up having a woman's body.
Speaker 1: Nice. So if you had a dick for a day, what would you do with it?
Speaker 4: I fuck like all the bad bitches I know.
Speaker 1: So would you be out there houring your dick around or would you be like how would you structure? Like the whole twenty four hours with your dick. You only have one, so you're doing you're running trains or would you have a hit list that you already were like, Yeah, I want to fuck these bitches and then go after them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going out the every like with every top bitch on Instagram, all the like, all the bitches that's sucking rappers.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking every bitch that's ever future.
Speaker 3: If I had a dick, if I was a man, oh man, I like but even now, like the way I look at it is for me to do things. It's like I almost do it to degrade them the same way they try to like degrade us. I don't like to be degraded during sex, but yeah, I almost do it to them on some shit.
Speaker 1: Have you ever worn a strap on? You have a very like, you know, alpha mentality. I feel like you could, like, you know, fuck a bit chop but like a strap on.
Speaker 4: No, I've never. I don't even have dildos like in my house.
Speaker 1: Like for dill do No, So how do you masturbate my hands? That's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when I stopped using a vibrator, actually my shu got mad sensitive, so it's way better.
Speaker 1: How often were you using this this vibrator like every day, three times a day.
Speaker 2: What was this vibrator's name? I know you named it, Julie. You're like, I don't know, Julie.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Julie. This bitch died after a while, Julie died on you'sad a new one because I felt weird going there and buying one.
Speaker 1: Why why are you embarrassed to go to a sex store and be like, Hey, I'm masturbated, I'm being healthy and safe and let me find a toy for my pussy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I think i'm as I'm leaving it, I'm gonna move.
Speaker 1: Be sad, Like, yo, why are you sad because all the dicks are around you? What?
Speaker 4: Because it's like, bro, it's all these dicks, but I don't want them.
Speaker 1: It's like but see, But that's why they say, like sometimes when you get to like release, you know, release kind of your orgasm before you go out, because you think smarter. Because for me, sometimes when I'm sexually frustrated, I could be a real bitch and sometimes I just don't think about things clearly. But when I'm getting fucked really good, oh I'm I'm I'm on point.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, yo, that's true because when I was bitching at everybody, my managers like.
Speaker 1: Yo, you need dick, Like no, it's true. And that's the thing is like you replaced a dick with the good vibrator or or dildo.
Speaker 2: Me, I'm more of like a vibrating sensation person.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna get something inserted inside me, I want it to be a dick. So for me, I get the whole aspect of you know, that part of it. But for me, I still need to get it off. And I definitely and sometimes there's times I get fucked and when they leave, I still get off with my vibran It's just like that one more time scenario.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I should do that. I should have done that this morning.
Speaker 1: Actually, you should have watched one of my movies and you should have just masturbated. It would have been great, could you would have?
Speaker 3: Because it's like, but I watch a lot of porn, Like, don't think I just it's just my hand and I'm thinking about like my ex or nothing. It's literally I could only watch girl on girl. I don't know why, but I feel like the guys kind of ruin it almost.
Speaker 2: Like girl like lesbian porn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but in real life I'm not like like lesbian like romantic porn or lesbian like strap on toys and things going on. Just it's it has to just be like just I guess romantic. It can be too like aggressive.
Speaker 2: Like have you watched Alexis Texas porn?
Speaker 1: Yes? You have?
Speaker 4: I think everyone has.
Speaker 1: Everyone has. They should private talk, you should be out there watching and supporting you know, you know the only Fans is the only page you can really find me now, but yes, support the big booty. Yes. So speaking of your OnlyFans, speaking of all your social media things, let's talk and let's drop those before we get to my favorite part, truth with Texas. Where can we find you? Where can we support you? Let's hear it all.
Speaker 3: Everything's just damn homey eleven, Instagram, YouTube, and you can find me in your man's I gues.
Speaker 1: Hey, you heard it, You heard it. One thing you don't know about me, I don't sleep well. My mind races because of all the years of late night appearances. I'm just always up and I can't decompress. So I found Sunday Scaries and it works for me. It helps me kind of decompress from my day and get a good night sleep. To prove it to you, I got twenty five percent off for all my fans. Go to Sundayscaries dot com and use my promo code Private Talk and you get twenty five percent off. They're amazing and I know you'll love them. All right, Private Talk, Are you ready for Truth with Texas? Because I know I am. We've been warming up these questions. We've been I some you know, some questions have already been answered, so I got some new ones to pull out for you. So the concept of the game is Truth with Texas. There's four cards here, each ace it was a different suit, and each suit means a different type of question. We're gonna go through all of them and we're gonna get a little bit more personal. All right, There we.
Speaker 2: Go aces spades.
Speaker 1: All right, So the ace of spades here at Private Talk, Truth with Texas is a naughty question. They're all a little naughty, they're all a little spicy. But our naughty question for you is oral sex sloppy or clean?
Speaker 4: Sloppy?
Speaker 2: Ever made a woman squirt?
Speaker 1: Have you ever scored it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Ever used a toy during inter course?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is this toy?
Speaker 3: Was her name, Julie, Julie. It was a waste of time. It was like too much going on and he wasn't helping. So I'm like, ah, I forget it.
Speaker 4: Favorite place to have sex, oh that I have already? Yes, my kitchen, kitchen because I don't use it for nothing.
Speaker 1: Bent over in the counter, up on the counter, everywhere on the counter, bent.
Speaker 4: Over on the counter.
Speaker 1: The size matter, Yeah, it can't be too big. It can't be too big, but it can be long and skinny, short and fat.
Speaker 3: No, it just got to be fat and like medium, medium or mediam medium Medium is okay. Yeah, medium is like I don't mind smaller, just it can't be too big because I don't want my like organs moved. I don't want to be in pain when I'm having sex. I'd rather be smaller because I could do more.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I've ever heard someone say that I don't want it smaller because I don't want my organs move.
Speaker 4: No, you've ever had sex and I heard afterwards, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I mean I've had it. I have hurt in it like a good way, but not in a bad way. Actually, I can't. I can't say that it's not a bad not bad way because important Sometimes it'd be even not even the biggest person, but the way they'd fucking be so like opened up to the camera. They're like fucking use sideways, and that doesn't really feel good.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just the fact that they're just doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: I think they're just doing it wrong. Yeah, big dick. Sometimes even the biggest ones, I never felt sore and it just felt great.
Speaker 4: And it's like the guys with tmolitics, it's like they try harder.
Speaker 2: Ever been attracted to your partner's best friend.
Speaker 3: No, once I pick somebody, it's like, I don't their friends look disgusting.
Speaker 2: One night stand as it happened.
Speaker 4: I tried and then we ended up together.
Speaker 1: You're a serial dater.
Speaker 3: I'm the only reason I'm not having any more one nightstands. It's because it's gonna be a to be a relationship.
Speaker 1: So it's like we're saying single this year, it's all about you work, work time, or time private talk. These goals man doggie or missionary doggie.
Speaker 4: I don't want to look in their eyes.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me in my eyes. Don't do it, don't is it because you're not that turned on or you just feel awkward, like an awkward moment in sex, like you don't want to get the eye contact.
Speaker 4: It's more like, oh, man, like why did I choose you?
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to realize that if I'm turned around and thinking about someone else that I actually cared about.
Speaker 1: So you think about other people while you're ring else.
Speaker 3: I've done that, but I stopped because one time I did it with my accent. He wanted to get back together. But I was doing that onto like last time fucking type.
Speaker 1: Of thing, and you were like envisioning someone else, this is really the best time, and you're like yeah, because it wasn't really you. I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Now my issue is that he's eating me and we're about to have sex, and he goes, why do you look like you're thinking about someone else?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, how does he fucking know?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you say? I am?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was he still hard inside of you? No?
Speaker 3: We wasn't fucking he was eating me out. We were about to have sex, and after that then I went downhill. He had to like leave my apartment and get a hotel. So he's got emotional.
Speaker 1: He got emotional. I feel like a lot of men get emotional.
Speaker 3: With you because he brought me like a teddy bear of flowership get back together. But I'm like, bro, but we're like, we've broken up and I already fucked someone else, Like I don't want to get back together.
Speaker 2: When she fucked somebody else, it's done.
Speaker 1: I can't go back because women are very much if like once we're already done in relationship, we've already done for a while, and then you just put the nail on the coffin and now we're really done.
Speaker 3: Done, done, because I've been done and not done. But once you you know, you know when you hit that point.
Speaker 2: Craziest booty call story.
Speaker 4: Hm hmmm, I have crazy. I think I met up with everything. Wait, let me come back to this question.
Speaker 2: We want to pose it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy, I'm going to think of a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like you have a good one. We're gonna pick another card. We're gonna leave that one on the ice.
Speaker 4: I don't play cards. What is this diamond of So it's.
Speaker 2: A spicy question.
Speaker 1: What is something that's completely off limits in the bedroom that you're not willing to try or you've tried, and you don't want to revisit.
Speaker 3: I'm not open. I'm not really big on anal and I don't want to know. Like, I'm not eating a man's ass ever.
Speaker 2: So have you ever eaten a man's?
Speaker 1: Ask? Why won't you eat his ass?
Speaker 3: Because a man's ass doesn't look too clean? And like every everybody wants to take ships in my house and she's like, and I just know, I think that's one thing I shouldn't be near.
Speaker 1: I don't think you've seen too many men take ship around you that you're like, I cannot eat any asshole.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I'm not getting three hours worth of glam to be in someone's ass, like eating their ass.
Speaker 1: There enough craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Basketball, No, a mental institution.
Speaker 1: A mental institution? Were you and are you committed? Or was somebody else?
Speaker 3: My ex and me got in to an argument and he started doing this thing where he took a knife and was like slicing his arm.
Speaker 2: Oh, he just did this thing, yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I called an ambulance because I thought he was going to die. I was like eighteen years old. No, I was nineteen yo.
Speaker 4: Everything bad happened when I was nineteen and he the ambulance came. I didn't know that they have to take them in, like to get evaluated, because.
Speaker 1: Like fifty one fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but technically he wasn't doing this, Like that's the real way he was doing this, Like this is like the calling for help, fake help.
Speaker 1: Well, he was calling for help. You call an ambulance. Where did you want them to?
Speaker 4: I did what you asked?
Speaker 1: So how did his dick come out? And how did you fuck? How it's going? Wait?
Speaker 4: Okay, so he's in a mental institution. So I go to visit him, and while I'm there, I felt bad because you're here because of me. So I had to fuck him in his room. I'm like, I feel.
Speaker 1: Bad, So you pity fucked him in a mental institutions room.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't realize up this.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I was fucked up. It wasn't time. Just set it out loud.
Speaker 4: Sorry, she shouldn't have been cutting yourself this way. Do it this way next time you'll die before they get there. And he's married now we're still friends, but he's.
Speaker 1: A great friend with his wife too.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think she likes me very much.
Speaker 1: I mean if I was cutting myself for you too, I don't know if I would let my fucking you know, a significant other be friends with somebody that really sent him down a path to friends. Like, we're cool.
Speaker 3: We don't need to hang out, Like, but if you ever call me and you need to ask me what rustaurant that is I used to go to, you can stay away from me like that.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is a PSA. So we're watching this, please say the fust. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I say cool, I mean stay away. But you know we're cool.
Speaker 1: I got down the game far far away. So you say you watch a lot of porn. What are your top five porn stars?
Speaker 4: Like Jenna Hayes. Oh yeah, got him, Jenna Jameson, got.
Speaker 2: Him two more.
Speaker 1: It could be a guy, could be a girl, could be girls girls only.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's that guy's name?
Speaker 2: She's in a lesbian portant private talk.
Speaker 4: He was like, almost like a famous Pumper? Is that his name?
Speaker 1: Brian Pumper?
Speaker 4: You like? I can't say. I know. I can't say I will go out of my way to watch him.
Speaker 1: I think you like his scenes. No, I don't know his name.
Speaker 4: I just know his name.
Speaker 1: Is that when people I just know name, I'm gonna search it, but I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's even if they've never seen a movie or didn't give a shit about you.
Speaker 4: I just want to know where he is. That's probably why I brow him up. Where is he?
Speaker 1: What's he up to? You know? Maybe I should do a segment being where the fuck are they? Segment?
Speaker 2: But I don't know where he is.
Speaker 1: I know the last thing that I knew about him, but it wasn't good. It wasn't good. It was like he was either soliciting girls on the train to do scenes.
Speaker 2: I guess, I don't really know.
Speaker 1: It's not horrible, but they were of age whatever, but it was just awkward and weird and there's just just a lot of weird stuff. I don't really know.
Speaker 4: But that's my top three.
Speaker 3: I never really have like a top five, but okay, for me, it's like I like it, I'll fuck with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So sex position you'd like to try?
Speaker 4: I want to try. I feel like I've tried every sex position.
Speaker 1: So you're like a sexual like master, like all those like what is that book called the Kammas Suture Book?
Speaker 2: You like tried them all. Are you like, are you a doggy girl?
Speaker 1: Are you like Sidemish or are you like I switch every like two? So what's your favorite doggy? Doggy? Because that's always the one I you don't look at the reason when she don't want to get your pretty makeup messed up.
Speaker 2: That's why you're like, I.
Speaker 3: Like being on top because it's like I've never I've realized that I've never had bad sex when I get on top, even for like five minutes, because because you're in control exactly, and once they get your rhythm, it's like they almost get on your type of wave.
Speaker 1: But before that, it's like it's kind of so since you're such an alpha and your person in your in real life, are you submissive in your sexual life?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or do you like to like whip and bondage men as well? Are you the one who likes to be like handcuffed and like like subdued?
Speaker 4: How fucking you do not ever try to? YEA, I will? I mean I would want not I like.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's something that would be your Hell. No, in the bedroom, you don't want to be handed. I don't want to be out of control.
Speaker 4: No blindfolding new Like, I like being submissive, like a man should be in control, but if they don't know what they're doing, then that's when I have to get on top and be in control.
Speaker 1: You're like, get the fuck out of the way.
Speaker 2: I got this, move it.
Speaker 4: But it takes a strong man to be able an alpha female.
Speaker 1: I think, what is your fantasy threesome?
Speaker 4: Like with anybody or anybody?
Speaker 1: It could be two girls, two guys, a guy and a girl. It could be any.
Speaker 4: I'm open to do, like a threesome. Okay because I.
Speaker 1: Am a girl. Yeah, okay, have you never done it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I recommend it.
Speaker 4: But the girl has to look like the opposite of me.
Speaker 1: I almost wondering, Well, that's why you choose it. This is like, this is your fantasy ultimate time because for me, I'm like, it's it's like the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: You get your kick and you eat it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the guy was dating it's like and you like.
Speaker 2: Your pussy eating.
Speaker 1: So you have a girl that eats really good pussy and someone's fucking you. He's really awesome and it's like instant magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's so many rules that come up, almost like you can't.
Speaker 1: Have rules it has to be out the window. You have to have a fun.
Speaker 4: In her out. But I would just assume my man would just know that.
Speaker 1: But why because that's like, but you could eat her out again, we're being selfish again, No I'm not.
Speaker 3: She could suck your dick, she could eat my pussy, she could do. But it's it's almost like she's there to get fucked and leave almost.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's fair, that's fair, and that's not fu my man, but that but that's the thing is, but that's your fair trade is like, that's why you know, it doesn't work for everybody. But some people I've known friends that have rules like that or they'll be like, hey, you're only sucking dick and that's it. You're not even getting fucked.
Speaker 4: But it's not even going to be a good three. So if there's even one.
Speaker 1: Rule, I mean, it wouldn't be my threesome, particularly because I feel like the more rules you put on something, the more than it's just like, I don't know, not that for me, I like to establish ground rules.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be specific as far as rules, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But but I've also haven't had a lot of three sims in my personal life. A lot of them are all acted out on camera. I've only had two in my personal life and they were both.
Speaker 2: I mean, they were always a good time.
Speaker 1: But for me in the beginning, it was because I was married in the industry before. It was about I had to pick the girl, and it wasn't because I didn't want him to. I didn't want him to more favor her than me, and not because it was I mean, he's my husband obviously at that time, so it was like he would have been me, but it was like, in my mind, it was the first time that I allowed to like that happened. That's one thing I think we have to be increased establishing you know your boundaries and you're constibility level. And that's the thing is because you don't want to feel that insecurity one you're not there, and then I think that that's what makes because if he.
Speaker 4: Picks her, I'll be like, where the fuck did he find? He is just what that she's been wanting.
Speaker 1: Now you're thinking too much. Now you're making. Now you're going, you're taking it and you're throwing it down a hallway and you're taking it some other direction. We're gonna steer us back. We're gonna go back to the good threesome. So do you know your your booty call story? Yet we put it on ice for a second? Are we still putting on ice?
Speaker 3: My booty cole story would be I'm talking to this guy for like a month, like we're on the phone maybe twelve hours a day, and then finally we're gonna meet him real life. And we got into an argument the second we fucking back, like over the pettiest shit. I think I just got mad because he didn't want to heat.
Speaker 2: Were you hungry always?
Speaker 4: But that's not why. It was more like it was just meeting for the first time. So I expected him to get out.
Speaker 1: The car and politely as you should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he had his driver open the door.
Speaker 3: So the second I got in the car and he's like, oh, you know, he got a bloot in one hand and a cup of Henny in the other hand and wrapper mode and shit, and I'm sitting there.
Speaker 4: He's like, what's wrong. I'm like, who the fuck do you think you are?
Speaker 3: You think you're just gonna like sit here and not even get out, like be a fucking gentleman. Gone to the biggest argument, and I'm like, all right, I'm leaving. He wants to drop me back off and he's like, no, no, don't leave, like, don't let everything get fucked up over one mistake.
Speaker 4: And I'm I should have ram but I was like, you know what.
Speaker 1: Red flags flags?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, you don't fuck it. And I went to chill with him, and I got so fucked up. I got like, I don't smoke and drink, but.
Speaker 1: You drank that Hennessy like he said it was the brown.
Speaker 3: Girl Hennessy like a lot. You kept taking shot after shot I'm smoking. I was so fucked up I said I might as well take a zand And that's why.
Speaker 1: I great choice at that time.
Speaker 3: The worst I could have did like and I did it and like we had sex like the first day we met, And.
Speaker 1: Did you throw up on his dick? No?
Speaker 2: Have you ever thrown up on a dick?
Speaker 4: My first time?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my first boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I threw chunks are like lightly like lightly like I did.
Speaker 3: I think the first time I had uh, like, I tried to swallow. That's why I never swallowed again in my life, because he came in my mouth and literally I tried to get it down and it started coming back up and I went all over.
Speaker 4: So after that, I said, yeah, swallowings, maybe not for me.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't really like you were gagging on it. You got come and it probably tasted bad and it made you throw up. So that's not your fault.
Speaker 3: No, that was his fault because you know I was a virgin, so it's like you should have worn me like virgin mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh, so the head does the story end?
Speaker 3: It ends with me like arguing with him all day the next day and then I booked a flight to leave, and right before I left, there was like a party going on.
Speaker 4: So I came downstairs with like a.
Speaker 3: Fitted on a hoodie, like ready to fight whoever he was talking to.
Speaker 1: And why if you were already leaving at this time you just like to fight, bro?
Speaker 3: I just like to leave with a bang, Like if I if I'm arguing with someone, it's like I'm like, nah, fuck that, I'm gonna I'm gonna really leave and have the mat.
Speaker 2: So was there a girl or did you not have to fight?
Speaker 3: I didn't even have to fight because the whole point of this is like it was me arguing him constantly, not believing that he was really a good guy and the whole time he actually was. He was doing everything he said he was and and.
Speaker 1: I was wrong. So do you feel bad about it? No, So you want to tell him, you want to apologize to him right now. If he says he.
Speaker 4: Apologize, he knows that. You know.
Speaker 3: My thing is, I think a lot of times we just we think of man's doing wrong, and for some reason, I always think of man's doing wrong and they're not, and I feel I end up feeling stupid later, like.
Speaker 1: But I always I feel like and you know, it's also a personal like checking system too, especially I've done a lot of like evaluating yourself this year. A lot of people obviously have. But it's like, that's a you problem. That's not a hip problem, because that's your insecurities and it's unfortunate that somebody in your past relationships probably made you feel that way, and there's some insecurity that you don't feel secure about that individual. But it's not something he did. It was something from the past. And that's what it's hard to like uphill us probably like, well, damn, it's me, it's not really, you know, because it's the hard realization is there are good men out there, you know, there definitely is, and there's good women. But it's also you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's also that's not fair.
Speaker 1: It's either. So I always try to kill people accountable for what they did to me and not from what my ex did to me, because that's not fair either. They're not in that relationship and shouldn't do the time for the crime that they didn't commit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think after that situation, I'm open to now whoever I you know, I date like.
Speaker 1: That, he's gonna be a good guy. You're gonna be hopeful to it, and so it sucks up and then you're gonna be like and then it's a problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not gonna let them hang.
Speaker 1: Themselves first girl, and then you know, and then fuck them up and get that hoodie on it and fuck them all up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Not day two? All right.
Speaker 1: So it's kinky question. What's the most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 1: How many times have you masturbated in one day?
Speaker 4: Five? Five?
Speaker 1: Of my limits? The five is the limit. That's it.
Speaker 2: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to have sex in a staircase or in a souna for some reason, cause it's like soana is, where are you going to find a soona that you could just have sex with?
Speaker 1: Almost don't think that you would like over like overheat pass out from all like the like over stimulated things.
Speaker 2: I'm a hot person's like hot yoga.
Speaker 1: I can't even do like so I feel like if I were a fucking asana, I probably like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just the fact that it's like just there and the staircase only because I seen this one porn of two girls and they just randomly just started eating each other on a staircase and it happened for no reason.
Speaker 1: It was just the most the music, you know, it's just that porn of music, and it's like.
Speaker 4: We're so horny, we can't wait to go home, like we can't even we have to do right now, like so staircase. But I don't know that's it for now.
Speaker 1: You like the spontaneous part of like, you know it happened, that happens. If there's a balcony, we can do it.
Speaker 4: Balcony is one thing I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: Of just going out on a balcony or having sex on a balcon.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, people are really watching you, Like that's the point. They can't see you or get to you, but they can like see that what you're doing.
Speaker 2: So it's like that adrenaline rush.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I almost want to do it, but have no one see me. Like there's points that they cover everything. They're having sex in the middle of the street, but they're in a box.
Speaker 1: That's like you know what I'm You want some privacy, but you want people to see it afterwards.
Speaker 3: Like I want to be I want to have sex and Times Square, I just don't want no one to see me do it, kind of.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, I tit my tits, my tits out in Times Square. I did for the nipple and Times Square, but I definitely having sex and Times Pare would definitely be a big, big, big yes, illegal at all at all costs.
Speaker 4: But you know, I just don't want to go to jail and I don't want to go to books.
Speaker 1: What's the last dirty dream you had? I don't know.
Speaker 4: All my dreams are about me getting murdered or falling off a building, so I don't really have like sex dreams.
Speaker 1: That's not sexual, but I get that's that's a dirty dream. But not the drink.
Speaker 4: I think I just imagined everything that happened with my ex, but everything went right this time.
Speaker 2: Do you like golden showers?
Speaker 3: No, I've never had no one pissed on me, but I'm open to pissing on someone just out of the fact that I could say I pissed on you.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's empowering, is it I'm doing it? Yeah, it's very like you just feel like you have a cape bob and not. It's different.
Speaker 4: I got it. If I could piss in their mouth. It would be better.
Speaker 1: Though that I've done that too. It's kind of fun too. I made him drink it. It was fun. I love goals, gold goals, all right, last one, we have hearts. It's a romantic question. What is a secret sexual fantasy.
Speaker 4: That you have?
Speaker 3: Almost like like breaking into my apartment and like pretend like you're a fucking robbing me, which you're not.
Speaker 2: It's like sleep creep but different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like be creepy and shit, but like you know, I like it.
Speaker 2: Ever given head while driving, be driving someone else.
Speaker 3: Driving, I've yeah, I've given RoadHead, but my goal is to get RoadHead. Like I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I want to be driving and have the guy eat me out.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex while the person was driving.
Speaker 4: No, that's one thing. It's dangerous, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I turn on