Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lynchataco one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots, all right, this hour has brought you by our jr R Tuesday ticket takeover on the JRR Instagram at one O one one w JRR. You already know that we have stained and breaking Benjamin tickets to give away on air. Also at Instagram at one O one one w jr R. Like Lyncher said, over there, they picked several winners too. That's the cool thing about it, these Tuesday ticket takeovers.
Speaker 1: So maybe you're going to the show going to click on that post.
Speaker 3: Dude, I have to just admit this at this point, our ear, I am out of whack here. I'm not in any pain or anything. I'm just completely out of swords. Good, I thought, No, no, not that you're out of source. Not good on that. But I'm glad that it's not painful because it sounds like it. No, no, no, quite right, ear, I don't mean to cross. Oh god, it's completely impacted with your wax is.
Speaker 1: When he told me that this morning, I said.
Speaker 3: I can't hear a gd thing out of my right ear right now. He told me this morning, right right when I right when I cruised in, and.
Speaker 4: I go, oh, so, so when you put you go to the doctor, when you put headphones on and you're only hearing things out of one side, it really just it almost.
Speaker 3: Just oh, it'll totally throw you off. So bear with me. No, I don't need. I get some hydrogen peroxie going when I get home, and I'll get this thing cleared out.
Speaker 1: Stat I thought that.
Speaker 2: Uh, I was thinking maybe if you took your headphones off, but it'd be the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just only hearing off the left side. Is it messing with your equalis a little bit? When I yeah, a little bit, not too bad.
Speaker 2: Be real careful walking down that uh that haul back towards our desks.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't want me crashing out through the window there and landing in the shrubs below.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be a walkway or a tree to catch your fall. Those are your choices. You know, these idiots.
Speaker 3: Who do these street corner intersection takeovers burnout sessions, you know they'll oh yeah, they attempted one of those in Los Angeles and the Vermont Vista neighborhood last night about eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's great on a what seems like a Sunday night, even though it was Labor Day Monday, three and the guests ended up in attention.
Speaker 3: Three cars that tried to start this street takeover crashed into a metro bus in each other. You're doing it wrong. Left the three mangled cars, and the drivers all got out and ran. So I'm guessing the cars are probably stolen.
Speaker 4: In addition to that's what I was gonna get it, they're I don't know that they're stolen, because you know, they're usually a kind of.
Speaker 1: Souped up to be able to do that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So how do you just leave a car, probably because the police are already looking for you. You gotta weigh the You gotta weigh the consequences here, Taco.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm driving my daughter's toyleta camera right now, and.
Speaker 1: Even that I wouldn't leave.
Speaker 3: I don't see you getting into a street takeover in your daughter's camera Big Blue.
Speaker 2: You ought to see when when I drive around town in Big Blue, there's no tin on the windows, and I swear I pulled up next.
Speaker 1: To set me.
Speaker 3: Yes, it feels like that.
Speaker 1: Pat it really does. I have not had no.
Speaker 2: Tint just since ever ever, Yeah, because even in high school I had obviously you know you have zero percent or whatever. So now I pull up in traffic and the other day pulled up there's some hot lady over there.
Speaker 3: Right staring left at me. I I just cringed within and I was like, I don't think she's laughing because you didn't have tints. She's laughing because she saw you picking your nose, but you usually do behind the safety of your darkened windows. Probably something that I was.
Speaker 2: But either way, I you know, you look over at people in traffick and I swear she go it was like a smirk, like a nice car, dude.
Speaker 1: I wanted to roll down the window and say it's paid all no car payments.
Speaker 3: You and your little beamer. Rumors started swirling that Caprice Sun was ditching their iconic pouch system. You can't and switching to bottles. You can't do that. It's not a Caprice sign. The times how many times have you tried to stab that when your kids are young, You're trying to stab that straw and and it just wont to't go in.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: I'll always be able to do it before you get go to a bottle.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say they were adding alcohol to them.
Speaker 3: So here's what I think you got to do that on your own. They are planning to add to twelve ounce bottles to their lineup next year in an effort to try to get adults to drink it.
Speaker 1: But keep the pouch.
Speaker 3: They said, the pouches are not going anywhere. They responded to this rumor getting out there by jumping on their social media saying, don't believe everything you read on the internet. We'd never disrespect the pouch. Then at some point they announced what sort of sounded like a joke, but it's not. They they starting this week, they're going to be selling full sized palettes of Caprice son exclusively through Walmart.
Speaker 1: Who's buying a palette?
Speaker 3: A palette of more than thirty eight hundred Caprice Sons will only run you about two hundred and fifty bucks, or around six cents a pouch. That's pretty cheap as opposed to normal ten packs, which are usually priced like at thirty cents a pouch. So, hey, you got a bunch of kids for the school year.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a hell of a kid's party. I'm sorry even for the school year two hundred and fifty bucks, I know, but that many pouches thirty something under that's gonna rotten teeth, is all I think. I told you. I had a buddy at Lakemont Elementary who Patrick. His parents would freeze them and by the time it came to lunch, it.
Speaker 1: Would just be a slushy slushy.
Speaker 3: It was so cool. He was a cool kid.
Speaker 1: I was so jealous. Every now and then he trade me one, because after what you.
Speaker 3: Have to trade for on that what was it?
Speaker 1: They got moon pie or you know, not a moon pie. You don't do.
Speaker 3: Drink for drink because then your you got two drinks then.
Speaker 2: I mean they didn't have soda back then. What do you mean in elementary school?
Speaker 3: Oh they didn't.
Speaker 2: No, no, but the pouches, you know, you stab it and whatever. Afterwards, with his being frozen, we'd tear it open and then eat it like with a little spoon. Those those were days of living man. Patrick Murphy. I remember that somebody said, who cares if they're looking at you unless you're a knuckle deep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably was.
Speaker 3: Picking that is definitely not out of the question. So you know, we went in depth a little while ago on yesterday's Big hot Dog eating competition. Uh, Kobyashi and Chestnut Chestnut just blowing Kobeyashi out of the water. Oh, we had some people asking what kind of hot they were? Just beef hot dogs. There was no brand associated with these specific hot dogs. The only info we received was the hotel in Vegas where this event was held, had prepared the hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Which the whole reason why they were doing this is because because Chestnut has a different brand now, so Nathan's was like, you're out.
Speaker 3: So we have no idea actually what brand? They were just beef hot dogs, even though Joey's new sponsor is a fake hot dog, which was the whole controversy to begin with. Yeah, anyway, back to where I was going, all that was going, huh exactly. While all that was going on, let's not forget what was happening in Belding, Michigan cheese ranch dressing chugging competition.
Speaker 4: I just twenty four ounces of ranch dressing, and I've seen people pour about that much on their salads, So what's the difference.
Speaker 3: I don't feel second all, it's tranch dressing.
Speaker 1: Didn't we have gamble do that? I know he did a one.
Speaker 3: That was zach Orvis chugged twenty four ounce as a ranch out of this tall beer mug. I mean he takes that thing down about three seconds. I have the video footage of him on our Facebook page if you have you want to see that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if I could ranch dressing. I like ranch dressing, but na did you.
Speaker 3: What he said? Though? He's right? Also people put that much on their salad.
Speaker 1: Guilty.
Speaker 2: My oldest used to call Caprice Sons douchebags instead of juice.
Speaker 3: Bags when he was a two year old.
Speaker 2: Youbag coming right up, get know, followed w J R R